Speaker 1: Yeah, and we froze. But now we're left. Okay, Hello everybody, Happy Halloween. We are here with doctor Peter Glidden for a not so spooky check up on your health. So please call in six one nine three five sorry let me let me go ahead. Four three one zero three three four. So it's six one nine four three one zero three three four. I started telling you the old number just re memory. I wasn't looking at it. And I want to show doctor Peter Glidden something real quick. And but first, how are you, sir?
Speaker 2: Best day of my life so far, Daniel. It's always fun being with you. I always look forward to it. Things are good, all things considered.
Speaker 1: Right, and our comments just got wiped out by I'm not hopefully that I'll come back so I can see them. But let's go ahead and present the screen real quick. I just want to show you something. Can you see that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I can so us de text H five N one bird flu in swine. I guess they're getting their swine flu in their bird flue confused now for the first time, and that was yesterday, H.
Speaker 2: Five N one was detected in a pig in a backyard farm in Oregon. Now I wonder. Inquiring minds would like.
Speaker 1: To know why are they testing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, number one, how are they testing? And why did they select this particular pig or did they test ten thousand pigs? Or what did they do? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they're just.
Speaker 2: Going to randomly walk up to a pig and some pig farmer's yard and draw their blood. I mean, how do they do that? Why do they do that? It doesn't make any sense, especially since H five N one has never been proven to exist. So how can they tell for something that's never been proven to exist? Where did they get the I'm assuming they're looking for a genetic signature. Where did they get the original genetic signature of it? Where did that come from? They pulled it out of their asses? Where it came from? And you know, now they're levying this stuff upon an uneducated, unsuspecting public who's going to buy at hook line and Sinker because these people have white coats and stethoscopes around their neck. And it's you know, it's the gift that keeps on giving, the gift of manipulation that keeps on giving. For goodness sakes, ladies and gentlemen, the most important thing you can do to secure your health moving forward is to fire your medical doctor and do not use their services unless you're in an automobile accent, you're bleeding to death, you have a bullet in your arm, there's heaven forbid, there's some trauma to your body. Right, that's what they're good for, and they're really good at that, by the way. But like the Fellaw said, and when surgery, as far as surgery is concerned, when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, So maybe you really don't need surgery, but the surgeon doesn't know that. So the surgeon's going to recommend surgery because that's all that the surgeon does, and that's all that the surgeon sees. So maybe you don't need the surgery, but you know life threatening conditions, you do, and it'll save your life. And that's where all the advances in medicine in the last one hundred years have been made in surgical theater, better drugs, better techniques, better training, better understanding of the anatomy of the human body and the physiology, better drugs. Already said that, you know, they're doing wonderful things with surgery when it's necessary, but for everything else, it's a shit show, and it's reality by consensus, brought to you by an overarching, self regulating, self policing medical monopoly that is unimpeachable. It's the leading cause of death, the leading cause of bankruptcy in the United States. Would you go to those people for health advice? It's a mystery to me why people continue to respect and or you know, go to anybody with an MD after their name unless they have trauma to their body. It's a mystery to me why people do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just in the light of that, I mean, they from that book virus Mania that I'm very grateful that you told me about. I mean, they're showing that these types of proteins are in your body already, it's just part of who you are. So you're testing positive for yourself. So eventually you're all going to test positive because you're you. And then there goes the fraud. So how do they apply that? Well, another excuse to kill off a bunch of food, you know, because now we're going to go after the pigs. We killed the chickens and the destroyed the eggs and burned down processing places the last three years. Now we're gonna go after pork, it's one less, one more thing that they can minimize. Shoot the prices up to and then what preventive care. Right, you're gonna have anti virals, antibiotics and shots coming down the pike.
Speaker 2: So and before you know it, it's gonna be the H five N one was found in lettuce right, right, So now you can't eat anything except Bill Gates mystery.
Speaker 1: Meats, right and things with what's that appleine or whatever it's called on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, soilent green. Let's go baby soilent green all the way.
Speaker 1: So that's a that's pretty pretty uh alarming, I would say, so anyone who has questions, comments or concerns six poet nine three sorry six point nine four three one zero three three four And I'm looking at the live chats. Let's get it roll in here. We've got doctor Peter glynnon for one hour and for some reason, I don't think media connected image. Try one more time.
Speaker 2: We just had a remarkable cure. It's really too early to call it, but in three six nine days I had a patient with severe menstrual cramping and gastro intestinal disturbance like severe and she'd had it for a number of years and was not getting any better under conventional medical care. I believe it was conventional medical care that made it worse. Quite frankly, in nine days of taking medicine that costs seven dollars and fifty seven cents, two of her symptoms are one hundred percent gone and the remaining symptoms are about thirty percent gone in nine days and she's been suffering from it, I think for five years. Wow, So the prognosis is good for complete recovery. And this is not because I'm a genius. It's because I and my colleagues understand natural law and apply natural law. And by the way, are the medical doctors believe in a law of cure which is incorrect? They are mistaken, you know. It's like they believe that the Earth is at the center of the solar system, not the Sun. They're wrong, right, They don't believe in gravity. Okay, well they're wrong. Their whole gestalt is based upon this belief in something called opposites curing opposites, which is how their profession got its name alopathic alos is opposite to pathos the disease, and how all the drugs got their name antibiotics, antidepressants, anti anxiety, proton pump inhibitors, right, serotonin reuptake inhibitors, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So their belief is that opposites will cure opposites, and they don't. Opposites will suppress opposites. Right, If you have a fever, a child's burning up with a fever, you put them in a cold bath. It's going to bring the fever down. If you have somebody that's suffering from hypothermia, you can put them in you know, masana, dress them in warm clothes and it'll help. But the law of opposites is a phenomenon of nature, but it is not a law of cure. Doesn't cure anything. So when people go to the medical doctor, they're given a drug which opposes the disease process. Drugs the symptoms into submission, but nothing gets cured because when the drug is withdrawn, the symptom comes back, or after a while the drug just stops working. So it needs to be increased in DOSEA. You need to add a second drug. Right, watching an ad on TV for a new antidepressant. If you're currently taking an antidepressant medicine and you're not happy, with the results. Try this. It's an add on, right, and it's insanity because again it's the gift of mediocrity that keeps on giving. And it's the only profession besides the weather forecasters, that can consistently fail and still have a job because nothing gets cured. You know, they'll cure a bacterial infection every once in a while. That's not hard to do.
Speaker 1: And how many of your good gut flora do you need to replace after they do that? You know they don't. It's not it's not selective. It doesn't it's not like the assassin's creed where it just picks out the people wants to kill, take everything.
Speaker 2: So the whole thing is ridiculous from start to finish. And yet people still respect them. People still put them up on a pedestal, people still pay attention to what they have to say, and you absolutely positively should not. The only time to go to these people is if it's a medical emergency and there's blood right, like you've been traumatized, or you know, you're delivering a baby and it's ass backwards and it's not coming out right, and the mother might die, the baby might die. The chords around the baby's neck. You need heroic intervention in those cases, and that's what the medical doctors are good for. But for everything else you should avoid them, like the freaking plague, and you know, seek out alternatives which work. And nobody in the world of medicine has the secret decoder ring to every human ailment. That nobody does. But there are some systems of medicine because they're based upon natural law and are clinically verified, which produce good results a high percentage of the time, and that would be my profession, and ier vedic medicines and to a lesser extent, acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine. These are the things that people should explore. But oh yeah, I'm sorry, you can't do it in the United States because the only thing that can legally treat a disease as a drug, and the nature pathic profession is only licensed in twenty four states, and it's a felony to practice nature apathy in Tennessee, and it's a misdemeanor to practice it in Florida. And I'm a quack, and all my colleagues are quacks, and everybody who's not an MD is a quack. So you shouldn't go to see any of those people at all. Just don't do not pay any attention to the man behind the counter, behind the curtain with the white coat and the stethoscope who's prescribing you. Medication is not intended to fix the problem. It's just intended to medicate it, right, This from the Department of Redundancy Department. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And when it comes to these types of drugs, I mean it's it's like you said, it's a domino effect. One after the other just continues to build upon itself. I know people that are on ten to fifteen different medications and they're in their advanced age. I mean that can't be voting well for them. My grandfather was unlike twenty Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Polypharmacy is a whole another thing. It's like you actually think that you can give all of these drugs and the body is going to be selectively able to you know, put one here and put one there, and put another one here and put another one there. It's not how it works, folks, because when you combine two medicinal agents and deliver it to somebody, they produce a different effect than either one of them did by themselves. What. Yeah, right, it's a self policing, self regulating industry. So even when they screw up and they're the first or the third leading cause of death, depending on how you crunch the numbers, even when they screw up, they get a pass. So we did our best, and bullshit, you did your best. Well, they did actually do their best, but the hubris in that profession is so remarkably strong. Get even when they fail, which is frequently, like the majority of the time, there's no remorse. There's no self examination, there's no introspection, there's no sense of propriety, there's nothing. Just soh you know, this is the best medicine that the world has to offer, and it's not perfect, and just shut up and take your symbol to for Christ's sakes, it's it's it's unbelievable that people put up with it as much as they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, it's it would kind of really shaky and said, is like the psychiatric medicines some people with deep trauma that they don't fix or deal with or whatever. I mean, it's still there and it's still the moment they're off of those things, even though it's not good for them in the first place. And it causes other problems and you know, hormonal problems and everything else. When they do come off, they do something that is atypical of their personality or maybe typical of them when they are not on it. But it's like ten times as intense, So it's like a pulling back or her band and then letting it go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know this is also a function of the fact that the medical doctor being trained in allopathic reductionism. Remember, ladies and gentlemen, your medical doctor does not practice medicines. They practice allopathic medicine, and allopathic medicine does not believe in anything that can't be measured. So since nobody's dissected the soul out of the body, they don't believe it exists. So the psychiatrist and the medical doctor are trained to believe that consciousness itself is a function of biochemistry, and when you die, it's lights out, game over. There's no such thing as the spirit, there's no such thing as the soul, there's no such thing as the vital force, there's no such thing as God, there's no such thing as life after death. All of that's fictional. Just shut up and take your antidepressant, because if you are depressed or have a mental illness and you're hallucinating or your schizophrenic or whatever it is, it's because your brain chemistries are messed up. Yeah, And when you just have to give your body a synthetic man made pharmaceutical in order to unmess up the brain chemistry or push the brain chemistry in another way, nothing ever gets cured.
Speaker 1: And when you get rid of God and you get rid of the innate intelligence, you replace it with something right, and then that makes them the god. They even care that in that scenario that they built up, Why would they even care about the human life if it's so meaningless, which.
Speaker 2: Is why their proponents of abortion, which is why they're proponents of transgender surgery.
Speaker 1: It's discussing and the lack of consent or informing of the parents while they're messing with their children too. So Patriot Freedom says, and this is new, this is a new format that's popping up here, says. My husband is on his third antibiotics since early September for cellulitis, right, leg, how do we get this to stop?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, so we remember, we don't treat disease, we treat people, right, So we're not treating cellulitis. We're treating your husband. And what we need to do. Hey on, there you go is his body with all of the nutrients that it needs in order to fix itself. That's the first thing to consider when anybody has any type of a ch health condition. It's simply that their body has run out of the stuff that it needs to fix itself. It's like if your automobile runs out of oil. The engine seizes nothing wrong with the engine. He just ran out of oil. Tires ran out of air. They stopped going round and round. They ran out of air. It's not because the tires don't work anymore. So they ran out of air. So the first thing to consider in the human experience of a chronic disease is that the body is nutritionally deficient. Period. So here's what your husband needs to do.
Speaker 1: And this was just a yad on she said. His leg is red, calf to ankle, and his calf is big. It seems better, but once he's through with the antibiotic that it's red again in a few days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So he needs this stuff here. It's called the Healthy Foundation pack. He can get it here. Let me pull this up here forgive my lack of typing ability.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm then I'm calling something up that's funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, there it is eiflehealth dot com, the number eight at eight six seventeen ninety six. Tell the good people at Eifel Health that you need one Healthy Foundation Pack and one bottle of Killer Biotic. Killer the Healthy Foundation Pack and one bottle of Killer Biotic. Also, because of the antibiotics that he's taken, I would like you to get one bottle of something called Nightly Essence. So we're going to do the Healthy Foundation Pack, which is these four things. We're going to do one bottle of killer Biotic, and we're going to do one bottle of Nightly Essence. And the good people at Eiffel Health will tell you how to take that by way of supporting and promoting your husband's body's ability to fix itself and get rid of, in this case, the infection. Now there is something else that he can do additionally, which may or may not help. It's not going to hurt him, and it's super inexpensive, so he might as well give it a try. And here it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, this is the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Here, I mean homeopathic belladonna in the thirty s potency. Most health food stores will carry this. You can get it at Amazon. It's going to come in a small vial with about eighty one hundred little white medicated pelots in it. Maybe it'll cost eight bucks. You have your husband take two pellets orally three times a day for five days. Two pellets orally three times a day for five days. You should be able to get this overnight. Now. If by day two it's helping, just keep taking it until the condition's gone. Get this stuff, Start taking it and help him make his body stronger so it doesn't happen again. If you take this for well, I'm going to say three days instead of five days. If you take this for three days and there's been no change whatsoever, he's stopped taking it because it's not helping, and then we're going to need to lean on the nutrients. The nutrients have a slower effect, but it's so much his body needs this stuff, right, excuse me. So that's how I would manage this and ask the medical doctors for a refund because what they did didn't work. Just do that just for fun. The next time you call your doctor's office up and say, hey, my husband has cellulitis. You tried two different things, neither of them worked at like a refund. Can you hook me up with management so they can process a refund for my time and money. Please, thank you very much. Just see what they say.
Speaker 1: No, this is what she also popped up with us is I love to stop the reoccurrence. Not sure what it's causing it. I've added APM graviulence to his water for your advice. I don't know if I ever seen you talk about APM graviolence here.
Speaker 2: Well, I talked about APM graviolins for aerisipolis. But the APM remember, and this is where it gets dicey, and this is where a little bit of education is necessary. Right, So the medical nutrition is generic because everybody needs it. Everybody needs to drink water, right, everybody needs to breathe there, everybody needs to eat food. Everybody needs the ninety essential nutrients. And if you are not supplementing with the ninety essential nutrients, your body is deficient in most of them because the ninety essential nutrients are not in the food. So these recommendations are generic and everybody needs them, and everybody who takes them will benefit from them. Well, eighty three percent. We looked at ten thousand people who did this over nine years, all different ailments, you name it, and eighty three percent of them recovered simply by doing this and changing their diet. Eighty three percent recovery. That's pretty good. Why, because your body needs it, doesn't have it, needs it doesn't have it. I mean, if you give water to somebody, you know, dying of thirst in the desert, they're going to bounce back one hundred percent of the time. It's the same thing here. So this, however, of the homeopathic stuff most of the time, like ninety nine percent of the time. In order for this to work, or in the APM graviolans, right, which is another homeopathic medicine, it needs to be individualized. Now, when I'm on a show like this, I'm you know, I'm pooked into my intuition quite a bit. And so when I make a recommendation for a homeopathic medicine, it's mostly intuitive. It's based on thirty six years of my clinical experience. So APM graviolans is not indicated in this case, but this is perhaps this would be a really good thing to try. And because it's homeopathic. In order for a homeopathic to work, you have to hit the bull's eye with the prescription. It's like breaking a wineglass with sound. You have to give exactly the right remedy. If you don't give exactly the right homeopath ethic medicine, it's not going to work. So try this, see if it works. We might get lucky. It can't hurt.
Speaker 1: And then she followed up a little more time with Ohen. They prescribed a quote unquote water pill good Grief, read the side effects of it and was like, nope, we're not taking it. That'll kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's they're just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. Because they're reductionists, they're mechanists. They have no idea what causes anything, and all they're doing is throwing drugs at it to try to suppress the symptom. Right, It's like painting over the mold on the wall instead of figuring out what caused the mold to be there in the first place. It's a bad idea, but that's what they do and they get away with it, you know, because they exist inside of a self policing, self regulating industry. I would have some fun with them. I'd call them and say, look, I want to refund it didn't work, and see what they say.
Speaker 1: This other element to the symptoms might be important. That she says, he runs a fever when it first starts and feels like crap, you.
Speaker 2: Do the belladonna. Yeah, So if with the fever, the fever is dry, like he's not perspiring with the fever, he gets the fever and there's no perspiration to give belladonna. If he's perspiring with the fever, the belladonna may not work, but I would give the belladonna anyway, and see what happens.
Speaker 1: And cam dill. So they just got the blood sugar pack. How should this be taken?
Speaker 2: Okay, very good. So here's what I'd like you to do. All right, So in the mornings, you mix one scoop of the tangy tangerine two point five with one capful of the plant to arrived minerals, two cups of water in a blender, and you can you can add fruit, fresh fruit or frozen fruit if it's organic, or fruit juice into the mix to make it taste better. Some people don't like the way that this just tastes when they just add water to it, they don't like the taste, so maybe you will like the taste. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I use milk. It makes it taste like a creamstickle.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. Daniel uses milk. I use pineapple juice. You can use whatever you want, but you have to make then. This is kind of an important point because if you don't make a cocktail that tastes good to you, you're gonna hesitate taking it, and your mind's gonna make up excuses to not take it, and you won't take it. And if you don't take it, it won't work. So I would experiment with different fruit or different fruit juice add ons to this morning cocktail to make it taste better.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not like osmosis. I can.
Speaker 2: Be great it. Well, so, so you've got your morning cocktail right now. So you put it in the blender, you pour it off into a glass, and you take at least one hour to drink it all down. Don't just slug it down. You take your time with it. Take at least one hour to drink all of it down.
Speaker 1: It's very recommended for everybody, or just in particular that people who have sensitivities.
Speaker 2: In the beginning. Yeah, it's recommended for the at least the first ninety days because the slower you drink it, the easier it is for your body to absorb it. That makes sense because everybody's gut has been compromised because of you know, decades of eating all the wrong foods.
Speaker 1: It's easier to catch a turtle in a fox as it's going through you.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's right. That's a great Now I'm going to use that. That's a great metaphor. So all right, so we got the tangy and the plant minerals. All right, So with a meal, you want to do three EFA ultimate EFA three ultimate EFA No, I'm sorry, two ultimate EFA plus one sweeties, which is part of the healthy blood sugar pack. Two ultimate EFA plus one sweeties three times a day with food. It's important that you do that with food, even if it's just you know, an apple. Okay, you want to do that three times a day, and do it more or less the same times every day.
Speaker 1: No, I want to make sure I add this too, because there's this element it's high blood sugar level. So it's also got to plant dry minerals. He has high blood sugar level is a lat below is normal weight as anything else you suggest, and you are saying it right now, you suggest, so I just wanted to know, like with the apple, still be a good idea with the high blood sugar. Already the juice is added to the to the mixes and stuff like that, or.
Speaker 2: So because he has high blood sugar, I'm gonna say no, do not add the fruit. You're going to have to just power through it just with water, okay. And also in the morning cocktail, you put a teaspoon of cinnamon in the blender, okay, a teaspoon of cinnamon more or less in the blender, heaping teaspoon of cinnamon, okay. Okay. Then we're doing the EFAs and the sweeties three times a day, and then we've got before bed. So before bed, I'd like him to mix one capful of the plant arrived minerals plus one capful of the beyond osteo FX liquid. Put it in a shot glass, stir it together, shoot it down like a shot of whiskey right before bed. Then brush your teeth and go to bed. And that's the protocol. Plus the li the twelve bad foods for the next ninety days. And remember this is a holistic treatment. It's not just a treatment for blood sugar, right, It's a treatment for this human being. And so as he or she goes downstream with this program, they want to pay attention to how it makes them feel globally, what happens to their mood, their energy, their appetite, their sex drive, the aches and pains, the whole enchilada, in addition to, of course the blood sugar. Now, most people with high blood sugar, they will fall asleep after they eat a meal that has a carbohydrate in it, or they will wake up in the middle of the night and they're wide awake. Those are two classic indications that you get a blood sugar issue. So if those things are happening to your husband or whoever this is, then we would expect those symptoms to slowly get better, better sleep at night, less of an inclination to fall asleep after a meal that has a carbohydrate in it, and generally speaking, over ninety days we should see a goodly amount of improvement. It's like watching a flower grow. It's not gonna happen overnight, but it will happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she says, it does happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, good. Yeah, So you know this is I got the easiest job in the world, man, because it's like I'm telling a thirsty person or you need to drink water. When they drink water and they go, oh my god, you're a genius. I feel so much better. Yeah. Well, it's not rocket science. This is the problem. Here's how much nutrition everybody needs. It's my invisible tank. Here's how much is in your body, less than half, and then the stress of life burns through your reserves and then things start to break. And then you go to a medical doctor and they throw a drug at it. It's insanity. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if he's yeah, it sounds she is getting tired with the sugar, so that's yeah. Yeah. And Karen asks, what do you recommend for a homeopathic for anxiety hits without rhyme or reason, heart races, get dizzy. Nothing relaxing stops them trying to stop sant X.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we don't try to stop xanax. We we talk to a pharmacist or the prescribing physician and we say you're an idiot for prescribing this to me in the first place. I want to get off of it, or I'm gonna sue. You get a reduction scale. You don't have to be that harsh, be nice. I guess you'd get more flies with honey.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get more flies with poop, honestly, because that's why.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you need to talk to either the prescribing physician or a pharmacist and say, look, here's how much xanax I've been taking, Here's how long I've been taking it. I want to come off of it. What do I do? So, once you get a reduction schedule for the drug, you need to maintain the reduction schedule. You need to not like change it, and it's going to be difficult. Xanax is a benzodiazepine. It is an extremely addictive substance, and it is not easy to come off of it. I've had people be able to do it, but any pharmacist will tell you this is like I am on. You're in a low dose and afraid of it anyhow Okay, good, So that bodes well for you. So you need to get on a reduction schedule and stick to that schedule to the bitter end. Okay. Number one. Number two, here's what I would order every month because of this particular condition. Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think this periodic taking of it might be bad on the daisy. You don't though, Karen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's taken it when she can't handle the anxiety. I get it. So what we are attempting to do here is provide your body with stuff that it can that it can use to naturally settle its anxiety down so that when you withdraw from the xanax it's not as bad. Okay. So here's how we do that. You need two bottles of tangy tangerine two point five per month. You need two bottles of beyond OSTEOFX liquid per month.
Speaker 1: So on one thing and in the morning and one at night before bad she's like two doses like that.
Speaker 2: To make it all, I would double up. I would just double the morning cocktail. Okay, Okay, it's a great question. So two tangy to osteo, two minerals one ultimate EFA at one hundred and eighty count. In addition to this, you want to get a bottle of the good herbs adrenal support. The good herbs adrenal support, one bottle of the good Herbs adrenal support, and one bottle of the good herbs hypothalmis support. I believe that's the name of the product. Hold on, all right, this is the FDA makes this company change the name of these products all the time. So let me just make sure I'm up to speed here. Yes, it's hypothalmis support. One bottle of hypothalmis support and one bottle of adrenal support. You mix them together, two milli liters of each twice a day, two millileters of each twice a day, okay, and spread them out and there is There are homeopathic medicines for anxiety, but they're not able to be generically prescribed. They have to be individualized. So you would need a private appointment with me or someone like me in order to figure that out. But you might not need to do that. Once you double up on this and do the good herbs, if it might seal the deal, that that might be all you need to do. Okay, So I would try that, and don't be hard on yourself, because one of the things that's going on here is a chemical withdrawal, which has nothing to do with your natural anxiety. It's a chemical withdrawal symptom from the xanax, and the people that manufacture that shit should be hung in the town square and you know, have people in the village shoot arrows at them. It is a horrible drug and it produces more trouble than it fixes. And half of the anxiety that you're experiencing is because your body freaks out when there's no more Xanax in it, even if you're taking a small amount. So don't be too hard on yourself. It's not. Most of this, at least fifty percent of it is the fault of the pharmaceutical industry, but.
Speaker 1: They don't is that like opiate a draw, like the itching and all that stuff that goes along with it.
Speaker 2: All kinds of things can happen. The benzodiazepines are the hardest of all the drugs in the world to stop taking. Well, that's where the medical doctors prescribe them like freaking candy. And you know, everybody in Rodeo Drive takes xanax like, you know, like we drink water. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That movie of Forty Days and Forty Nights with and Hash and uh, what's his name, Harrison Ford's when she's in the in the airplane, she's like, xanax my doctor for times of anxiety, and she's a little yeah, it's like so there, it's that was an advertisement for Xanax in.
Speaker 2: The movie, and you know it's yeah, it's the stupid gift that keeps on giving even after it's just really it's a really bad drug. And let's let's also walk you through this, right because you know why so many people smoke cigarettes. What do you think is it because everybody wants to get lung cancer? Is that why people smoke cigarettes?
Speaker 1: Because they to doctor artists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they listen to doctor artists, it's kidding, And they want to fill up their nicotine receptors, so the spike protein has nowhere to go. People smoke cigarettes because cigarettes reduce anxiety. The nicotine reduces anxiety. It's an anxiolytic, which is fancy schmancy doctor talk for reduces anxiety. That's why people smoke cigarettes because everybody's freaking anxious. Why are people anxious because they don't have enough nutrients and they're eating food that's messing up their brain chemistry. And you know life is hard, is why? Right? So I mean life is a great big bowl of stress like cold weather. It's stressful. Okay, So who do you think is going to have a better time of being out in cold weather? Somebody in a bathing suit or somebody in you know, a ski suit. The ski suit because they're gonna be able to handle the stress of the cold weather with impunity, not the person in the bathing suit. So when you're all nutrified, your body can much greater. It has much more facility and ability to be able to handle the stress of life. And therefore your anxiety will be reduced just from taking this now, it will this be enough you have? There's an eighty three percent chance that it will be. Maybe you will need extra homeopathic help, but it's too early to tell. I just to add up on you know, I have a Q and A as part of my subscription service yest and a week ago, right I gave a talk to it a mental health organization in Texas about a month ago. Youan of all the organization in the world that wanted me to talk. I thought that that was interesting. But we had a really good time, and I have someone on the and I was telling everybody everything that I just told you right now in more detail, with pretty slides. And we had someone show up at the Q and A last week and she said, you know what, I took the Healthy Foundation pack and I cleaned up my diet and my morning panic attacks disappeared in two days. She had panic attacks every morning for years, and they were gone after two days of taken the supplements. That beats the poke in the eye with a sharp stick. So this is what we do. This is our method, right. We neutrify, neutrify, neutrophy, neutrophy, get off the damn drug. See where it leads you. Lands you will be able to get on the other side of this and you're going to be a heroine because of it. You know, it is is the rare human being who can get off of that shit. And I've had lots of people do it. I know you can do it. So do not despair, and you know, maintain the discipline.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, So I have a couple follow ups here from Patriot Freedom number one. She says, thank you. I'm wondering all the items now. Side question, do we get enough magnesium?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Do we get enough magnesium with a healthy pack? Seems like a low meg causes a lot of issues.
Speaker 2: Yes, the answer is yes, you get plenty and number one, you are correct, but you have to think it through. Your body doesn't just need magnesium. Your body needs magnesium plus eighty nine other nutrients. So if your body, let's say you take three times as much magnesium as your body needs, that's all you do is just magnesium. All that that's going to do is give you diarrhea. And it's going to help a little bit with muscle ticks and twitching and cramps, and it's going to settle your nerves a little bit. But now you're going to have loose stool. Well that's not good. So what gives you a better effect is if you take all ninety essential nutrients, which include sufficient amounts of magnesium. Because everything in the body works together. It's like a you know, an orchestra, right, and so when you do all of it, which includes enough magnesium, instead of just doing boatload of magnesium or a boatload of vitamin C like linus palling, or you know, lots of lots of zinc and vitamin D. Let's do that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so funny, because here, let me just pop up this, she says, don't yell at me, I have to this one. But since twenty twenty, you know that you're we've been taking D three and zinc shall.
Speaker 2: Be Yeah, you're gonna get cataracts if you keep taking that. So and this is one of the wonderful things about this approach, because you do this, you don't need to do anything else. This takes care of everything, and it's much more economical, a lot more economical than trying to piecemeal fractionated nutrition together. It's like and by the way, vitamin D is not a vitamin. It's a hormone and your body makes it. It's not an essential nutrient. Your body makes it, so you don't ever need to supplement with vitamin D. What you need to do is to give your body the raw materials it needs to make vitamin D, which would be the ninety essential nutrients and vitamin by the way, vitamin D which is really a hormone, it's called kley calciferol. So what do you need? What does your body need to make? A D needs calcium in cholesterol and do you know the other eighty nine essential nutrients, So you need this and a diet high in cholesterol in order to have your body make vitamin D. And if you live above the Mason Dixon line in the winter months, you need to get a lamp that you know, you can sit in front of for five minutes a day that gives you the right wavelength of light so your body can manufacture vitamin D and in the summer months, or if you live you know, like in Florida, you know in the winter, you just lie out in the sun for fifteen twenty minutes a day and you're good to go. As long as you've got this and you're not avoiding cholesterol. The cholesterol is your friend. Cholesterol is not the Antichrist. And if you would like a robust explanation of that, just go to my website. I've got it all dialed in for you, right all right.
Speaker 1: You know, you need a trained ear to not recognize that the French horn section is missing in an orchestra. But if you're on a job site, you're going to find out real fast when the building's all made that there's no bathrooms. If he didn't have plumbers on this on the site so that those little things are kind of noticeable. You got to have all the all the trades working on the job, not just the magnesium. Uh so CAMDLL, I think I think him, I think he actually said this already. I think he mentioned the osteo effects along with the grants arrived. So he says, I just related the pac also has osteo. He also has joint pain. Should he add that to the mix?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, no no, just start just start with what I told you to start with. We don't need to overdo it with anything initially, we just we we wade into these waters slowly and see how his body responds to it, and then maybe we can add more ostio if we need to. But we start slow and then we go all right, which is the opposite of what most doctors will tell you because they're trying to make money selling supplements. Remember, I don't make any from the sale of the supplements.
Speaker 1: Zero do extra. But if it's in the pack this year he has she.
Speaker 2: Says, yeah, she doesn't need to do extra.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, And then he's all right, So, hey, good news. You you influenced patriot freedom three seventy three. So we are stopping today. You know, we we're going you know, we're all going to die. Good grief. We're a mess, aren't we.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean, you know, ultimately the body will die.
Speaker 1: But the goal here is twenty scare, I think, is what she's mentioning, like, we're all.
Speaker 2: Going to die. Yeah, we're going to die. So whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh boy. And speaking of which, the Realth Health Organization, they've just flat out told us that they're suspending or overriding all human rights and enforcing whatever they're going to enforce with the next pandemic they've already have laid out on paper. So that happened like a day or two ago, maybe three good times.
Speaker 2: I wonder what Trump's going to do about that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not sure what side he's actually on. Let's see and let me see there is. Let's bring up your site real quick because I want to want to show that, and I'll show it through it's kind of an awkward way, but so if you're on, if you're on the Rumble that we're watching right now, sometimes you have to click show more to see everything. But the green link at the well second one, it says doctor Peter Glenn in a big bold letters health Recovery site. Underneath it, you'll see the code and that's how much you get off fifty percent. You click that and then if you're not already in you know, in logedown, there should be a little box that pops up and gives you the option to sign up, and then when you put in ball bussers, that should give you the discount. And if it's annual, Doctor Gluden, you get another one hundred and twenty dollars off the total, and so it would be either thirty dollars a month or twenty dollars a month, depending on which way you do it. So that's an amazing, amazing thing because there's so much in here and you have that. Are you doing another one today?
Speaker 2: I'm doing a Doctor Gludden show today.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that going to be the homeopathy continuation?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, yeah, it's going to be kind of a summation of the last four.
Speaker 1: Videos and that's those are all find on the Doctor Gluden Show.
Speaker 2: You doing it all together? And here it is. That's today.
Speaker 1: Very cool, very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good little series I put together. I think it helps the people really to understand why the medical doctors suck at what they do, and you know why we don't because there's a reason, but people just have never been taught it right. I mean, there's a reason that the one legged man doesn't win the race, right, the foot race. It only there's one leg. There's a reason. There's a reason why MD directed medicine fails. There's a reason for it, and people need to understand what that reason is. And there's a reason why the alternative therapeutics are successful, and people need to understand what that is so they can make the proper choices in the future. In my advice, if unless you're bleeding to death, you know, or have a major trauma to your body, if someone is you're in the room with someone with a white coat and a stethoscope, run as fast as you can in the opposite direction.
Speaker 1: It's Halloween costume. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: I lost a lot of I lost a lot of followers. I don't know how many followers in total, but I got a lot of blowback from another channel that I was on when I I made a post on Somebody on X made a post about something and I replied to it saying, look, we all need to collectively stop admiring what the medical doctors say or forwarding, you know, the message that the medical doctor puts on X because their profession. Right, it's a leading cause of death, the leading cause of bankruptcy. While they've been in complete, utteran total monopolistic control jailing their competition. Autism is skyrocket at Alzheimer's skyrocketed, chronic disease has gotten and life expectancy has gotten shorter, and oh yeah, the leading cause of bankruptcy is medical bills. So and then I said, I don't know how anybody with an MD after their name can sleep through the night with a clear conscience. And I got a lot of blowback from mostly mds.
Speaker 1: They pay attention to your channel, apparently.
Speaker 2: Apparently some of them do. But you know, it's if I was a member of a country club and I really loved that country club and a good time at that country club. I enjoyed hanging out with the people. We did all kinds of great things all the time. And then I discovered that the members, the owners of the country club were making most of their money in child trafficking. I would stop being a member of that country club, and you know, I'd probably institute, you know, some type of investigation, right, make noise, But that's not what happens in MD land, Right, I don't understand how a medical doctor can sleep at night understanding all of the nonsense and the bad shit that their profession has levied upon suffering humanity. I don't understand how they can do that well. I mean, I understand how it happens, but their moral compass is very different than mine. I think the only medical doctor that's like said, I, you know, I'm done with my profession. I'm turning in my license was Christine Northrop. Nobody else did even after COVID Right.
Speaker 1: Has it been an eye opener for everybody?
Speaker 2: But the propression is too big and too deep and too wide, and hubris is built into it to such a strong extent that the medical doctor has a very difficult time just wrapping their head around that. The reason everybody in the world is sick is it's their fault. It happened on their watch, and it's not because of a lack of medical research. My colleagues and I have been curing disease for thousands of years. Collectively. We're not perfect to what we do, but our therapeutics are based on natural law, and we attempt to cure the condition, and frequently we're successful at it. So It's not like more research needs to be done here, boys and girls. It's that we need medical freedom. We need equal protection under the law for all systems of medicine. We need insurance to pay for all of it. We need to hospitals to accept patients from every medical practitioner in the world. That's what we need. But no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, that's not the way that this is going to go, you know, because the medical doctors will never apologize for their abject failures because they can't simply accept it. They're in denial about it, and it's killing us.
Speaker 1: Those are just dominions, the people who are the mafia around this medical monopoly or you know what I mean. It's like those are the dupes. So it gives it almost like a persona of credibility because these people don't know what they're doing and why the it's harming people. And you know, when you tell somebody you're giving in special information that makes them special, the last thing they want to do is question that information because then they're not specially anymore. They're back down to the same level of all other people. So they want to feel like they're higher, so they won't ever question that information that they're given.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting, you know. And you know, I mean, every once in a while a medical doctor comes along who breaks the mold and who is supportive of the holistic approach. And but those are the exceptions to prove the rule. With the vast majority, there's no sense of propriety, there's no remorse, there's no oh, son of a gun, Sorry, we screwed up really bad. And maybe it's the medicine that we do. Maybe we should let somebody else, Maybe we should invite someone else to the table. What do you think. Yeah, no, let's not do that.
Speaker 1: But here we are in the system where there's a doctor oz on TV, but not a doctor Glidden. You know, there's a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 1: That guy's a real piece of work.
Speaker 2: I was approached by some companies called doctornetwork dot tv HM, and they wanted me to do a pilot. They wanted me to fund half of it.
Speaker 1: They wanted you to fund have of it. Oh, how kind?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Any I politely turned him down, said yeah, I don't think so. I think it was a little bit of a I don't know how about I you know, I turned him down.
Speaker 1: Oh the left. Sorry, no refunds.
Speaker 2: But in any event, and it might be a wonderful organization. I don't know, but you know, time will tell if I was right or wrong in doing that.
Speaker 1: CBS doesn't usually contact people and say, hey, we need you to fund half the show, you know.
Speaker 2: So that's the way that it goes, Daniel, where you know, we do the best that we can because we have to. And this is a point that's worth considering, right the people that I mean, there are rotten apples in every barrel, but most of the people who are continuing to practice a holistic medical approach after ten years, like they've done it, and they haven't chucked it after ten years, they're still doing it. They're doing it because it's a calling. It's not a profession, it's a calling. You can't not do it. You can't. It's like when you've experienced the truth, you're in its velvet grasp forever. And so those of us that practice alternative medicine and such a hostile political climate against everything alternative, we do it because we have to, not because we want to. There's a big difference, you.
Speaker 1: Know, doctor Glenden back in like twenty ten if someone said you shouldn't go to McDonald's, and like, even if I didn't do that very often, I'd be like, what are your weak We're you know, the little chemical is going to bother you. Like that's way that was my attitude. It's like, yeah, don't worry about It's I've been such a such a cry baby. You know, you can't have a little poison.
Speaker 2: Yes, boy, can a little poison.
Speaker 1: Things have changed since then, you know, I've learned a lot.
Speaker 2: And that's a point that's well taken. And you know, I'm I think I'm turning into a glass half empty type of a guy, and maybe I need to look at that and alter it. Perhaps maybe, But you know, when I graduated medical school in nineteen ninety one, I think there were five states that license nature opathy. Five. There's twenty four now, so there's been progress. And you know, back then, nobody even knew how to pronounce nature apathy, let alone know what the hell it was. So most people have heard about it. Most people still don't know what it is, because honestly, if people knew what nature pathic medicine was, they would be a subscriber at my site, and they should be and they can't. That's just the simple fact, no brag, just fact. But there has been progress, right, and the needle has moved. And every single solitary day when I get a new client, they bring me the litany of things that they've done, the drugs that they've been on, the surgical procedures that they've had, the multiple diagnoses that they haven't. I but this is a freaking train wreck that could have easily been avoided, and nobody criticizes the people who drove the train off the.
Speaker 1: Track, even like so much as like the double hip replacement that my dad got, you know what, the knee replacement that my mom got, or this. It's like all that stuff could have been well in advance, and even if it was after that deteriorated to a certain advancement, then there's still a chance that you can avoid surgery just by nutrient me It's like they didn't fix the reason why it broke down in the first place. If you're still alive, there should still be nutrients flowing through your body to keep it going right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why my book that was banned was called attempt a Cure, because why wouldn't you want to do.
Speaker 1: That it's probably that word, that cure word that was upsetting to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Another the guy that I learned all this from, well not all of it, but a lot of the medical nutrition stuff from doctor Wallack. The FDA just told him he couldn't publish a book and had the word cure in it. They told them that if he published it, they'd sue him. So we had to change the name of.
Speaker 1: The book attempt to remedy with doctor Peter.
Speaker 2: So I think I think my third book is going to be called.
Speaker 1: I Don't Use the C Word by doctor Glinton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's do not use the C word. So, all things considered. Next week, Daniel, Sir, I am going to be let me just check my cal I'm going to be in Mexico and let me just see the date of that if I can find it, is that.
Speaker 1: Where your bunker is, your your E M F.
Speaker 2: Secured bunker is. Baby, I'm going getting the hell out of here. I don't want to know civil war, right, Yeah, what do you think? What do you think is going to happen? You think that going to be real?
Speaker 1: I don't know. If I don't know the date, It's like I don't know when they're going to do something, but I have a funny feeling I know what.
Speaker 2: They're going to do, and what do you think they're going to do? Uh?
Speaker 1: What's it? Like some of all fears type of scenario, Like there's gonna be chaos in different directions and I don't know why or what uh will trigger it? But A they don't like us having things that can shoot back at them. They don't like us having freedoms. They don't like us being healthy and living. They don't like us having food, they don't like us doing anything that requires us to continue to breathe. So I don't know what's going to happen like directly, but I can I can see like a couple of the things that they've been writing out and passing as do D and stuff like that. They're making plans to attack their constitizens, They're making plans to use a pandemic to scare us back into submission. They're doing all kinds of stuff. And then if they can mandate vaccines, then they don't need to put they don't need to lift rifles because that will kill us on its own. So so I don't know. I mean, the first thing I would never do is drink tap water. I mean I would not do that ever again. And I would be very sure that wherever you're getting your water source, it's reverse osmosis and quadruple ten times filtered because who knows what's in it, even microplastics or whatever. But I wouldn't drink from the tap. I feel sick about washing my clothes and bathing in it, to be honest with you. But it's not something I drink. And I definitely tell my daughter not to drink from a drinking file in either. Because what's the first thing that if they want people sick, they're not going to make it up blatantly obviously, and they'll do something that's common practice for somebody to take into their body that they need every day.
Speaker 2: So well, from your lips to God's here is is that how it goes? Probably, Hey, can we do next week at two pm instead of one pm?
Speaker 1: So two pm?
Speaker 2: What times for two pm? Central?
Speaker 1: Do you want to do it or do you want to just enjoy your time in Mexico? I mean it breaks up your dairy pretty like right in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: No, that's all right, let's do uh.
Speaker 1: Leave you at it? Like a beach, with like a coconut with a little Yes.
Speaker 2: I will, that'll be an interesting interview. That'll be funny, Doctor Glitton unplugged.
Speaker 1: Why Hawaiian shirt, little little umbrella in the drink? Love it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it at two o'clock sometimes.
Speaker 1: Two pm Central, got it? All right, yes, sir, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, it's always a pleasure be well. And uh, don't let the bastards grind you down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a pretty song too by the Toasters. All right, so here we go. I don't know if the Toasters were originally ones, but they did do a remake of the song Don't let the bastards grind you down. Don't let them grind you down. No, we're not going to go out with the music intro or outro, but let's go ahead and do this instead. Excuse me, the little the little jab to doctor A will probably blow back on me pretty pretty well hard. It's okay, he's got a cold following because he's a cult leader anyway, So here it is. Let's go like this. That way, we can do it from the beginning, so you are here or there's a there's a slight potential that you are here. You know though, I don't think the connors working unless say this thing that is not what I typed in there. It was some kind of glitch. So it still shows the information from yesterday's show on the live here for FTJ Media, and I did put some things in here, and I was trying to get in touch with you guys, saying that you know, any questions on the side, Hello, how are you? You know?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Good stuff? So I am paying attention to both. So if you want to ask questions on the side too, you can. If you want to get to the Gifts and Go, you can click that. If you want to tip using the FTJ wallet, you can do that one next to it, but it tells you the difference. One says i'll pay when it says that one you'll pay just goes to my Gifts and Go and people have been using it. I just took it out because I needed it, and so from we'll this go with the one we have here. So we're here. These are all the peoples and money Tree Publishing dot Com use code b A L all gaps. I think I don't know for ten percent off you're tired to order. Lots of people to use it. That's lots of people have been getting my recommendation hell Storm and Europa series, which is being eliminated from the internet. Basically they elimined it from Rumble. And it wasn't because of copyright because I would have got a strike. I didn't get any strikes, and you can do commentary, you do fair Use Act, so that wasn't the reason. That was the reason when I got my one and only strike because some v hole out there was upset that I had shared a more movie that's twenty something years old on here what do you call it? The Matrix and I be commentary at the beginning. In the end, I had like four or five movies on here, but I took them all down because I didn't want to get knocked off the Rumble. After seeing that, I was like, Rumble even has that. I didn't even know Rumble had strikes, but hey, I caught one because that's how clever I am. It's so good. I'm mad at so quick. Leave big farm behind dot com backslash question mark via via equals pg n D health. So you don't need to remember that it's in the description unless you're on Twitter. Then just go to rubble easy, all right, click that and then you go see how fast to go frustrated with conventional medicine. Good, it's about tod damn time. And then you go ahead and you become a member and you use b A A L B U S T E R S all one word fifty percent five zero percent off, not fifteen five zero, all right, and then scroll all the way down to here simper s E M P E R f R y LLC dot com. It's not case sensitive. It just looks nicer with the caps. That's how it's typically written, proper noun. And then LLC right, use code victory for eleven percent off just for you, all right, and then here's try blue Tinctures for seventeen percent off. You use that code exactly, I mean, you use that link exactly. Then it gives you a code you hit. You just touch it and it copies it, and then you can go into the site. All right, and thennada. If you want to send me something bulletproof, vest play carrier, anything like that, go ahead and do that at Ballbusters broadcast one zero two nine. That's number one zero two nine, so that's the box number. You don't just can just just as it's written on the screen number like the pound sign one zero two nine, and then you could do one zero one West sixteenth Street suitet a you may Arizona eight five three six four. Fair warning, if you send a box that ticks, all you're gonna do is hurt some poor innocent Staples employees, So it's not gonna be worth it. Be advised. If you're compelled to middle a check for the show support, it must be written out to Simper fry Llc. Thanks, And there you have it. The Crea Teens on my website. So when you go to Simper fryllc dot com you find see, well this one wasn't as quick. I gotta change the update thing. Well first I have to update it first, right, all right? So then then there's the book, there's a Crea teen, there's the sauces. But also up here there's doctor Pierre to Glint and you don't have to remember any site. You don't have to click any link, just click as there is the same place, and then you can put in the code ball Busters. Okay, but all is actually how it's pronounced. It's two syllables. That's what the little which thing is between the two a's. It's all and anyone who wants to argue with me, you're arguing with people who actually know Hebrew. So that's how I learned how it is and verify this not Bail. It's not Bail. Is a guy from like what do you call it? Tekan. He's a guy who wears a gee and kicks people. That's not the same guy Orbaic may visit I mis a sign on know something like that. Uh, here is ball Buster's fifteen for doctor Manzu and you click him you go to ATB book right there, but but it and there you have it. You can click here to purchase the hard copy one that I have and click here to get the e book and it's fifteen percent off. Okay with the code on the shop side. I'm pretty sure it works sort of thing. But I think you can only with this type of car to thing. I think you have to do it per item. So the ATB forks, the ALLO, theft body forks, the tuning forks, the basic muscle testing. This is like a introduction on theory and technique that one shouldn't be on there, he said, But I still see it energy. I a dine boom right there, and then the magnetic sticks if you ever want to dent someone's car. And I'm just kidding. He told me a story about one of the prototypes when they had a new person make these. They were so strong that like when the person was walking by a vehicle, like like pull them to it like magneto. And I was like, sweet, They're like, we got to scale that down a little bit so people weren't flying through the air and sticking to metallic buildings or whatever. Anyhow, there you go, like one of those electro magnets that they used to pick up cars. That'd be pretty cool. All right, So there's that and then access some of these and then as you're well, here's what I go for, Well, there's if anybody's really that you know about certain things, Uh, there's is more magnism here. There's a last Concai liver oil full vicumic, the whole food vitamins see the whole food sea complex and I that's not that that doesn't say adderall is adrenal food. Okay, all right, thy red cleanse core copper boom. That's what I was looking for. And then if you keep kicking that clicking that load load more, and I guarantee you it will load more. It just goes Stone support for men, beatroots powder. Oh that's a good one, bam. Uh. Then you just keep looking see things that I was interesting. Here, there's the I P six this. This is the one thing I have tried yet. So maybe I will, Maybe I will. Maybe one of you guys wants to send me about it. I don't know. Go ahead, I'll take it and use it. All right, So there you go. There is all that. But you can just cud BB five for five percent off and all that stuff too, and we're out of here. Go sign up, give become a member of doctor Peter Glynnen's site, and then spend some time on there watching the videos, re organizing what's true and what's real based on uh, the true information that he's giving you and the bs of the event given. And I just realized that my focus is on still God damn it.
Speaker 2: I gotta fix that again.
Speaker 1: All right, talk to you bye.