Speaker 1: Welcome back to day zero. It is day one at fifty three, and we are here with the core for minus Charlie Robinson for the moment. At least he may show up. We'll see. If not, he's at Charlie Robinson or sorry, he's at Macroaggressions dot io. Otherwise, I'm here with Corey Hughes of Bloodyhistory dot substack dot com, Excubed of XQ four twenty dot com, and myself Lindsay Sharman of rogue Ways dot org. Welcome everyone. How are you guys doing this week?
Speaker 2: Oh, we're good, We're good. I feel good. We're going to change.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, the solar storms have been intense and I'm quite sensitive to almost everything in existence, and so it's been rough over here.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys have noticed.
Speaker 4: Or not feeling magnetic waves in the air or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it's it's what it was like X class X point, x one point whatever. It's beyond the normal scale of measuring them. Even hit us directly hit the earth. We had some outages, some electronic.
Speaker 4: Issues protected by the firm.
Speaker 1: Charlie's here, Hi, Charlie, Hi yea and we can.
Speaker 3: See you and here you. It's fantastic, amazing.
Speaker 2: All at the same time it's crazy. This is the set up you need to ease.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna jump us right into this thing that Corey shared and then Corey can tell us about it.
Speaker 2: We got some good, there were good.
Speaker 3: This is Corey.
Speaker 5: Oh, Cory doesn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: A woman born without arms and with shortened legs can now drive after seven years and almost one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: All I have to say about it is like, fuck the handicapped, like they shouldn't drive it all.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that you what is how? I just saw a fake AI generated image of just like a woman's neck and then like it was like her her ass down and someone was like, I don't know what you are a strange woman, but I'm interested me and this reminds me of.
Speaker 2: That dm D.
Speaker 3: I don't know a.
Speaker 4: Very small here. If you have no arms, you shouldn't be surprised when they tell you can't drive. End a fucking story. I don't know. This is another picture. It's called accommodations. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Oh do we see do we see this and use can we see that She's got to have some mechanisms that.
Speaker 4: Like he controls it with her stub. Oh wow, I don't trust I don't trust her stub. I'm sorry, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm look at her. She's washing her own car too. That's pretty impressive. Have you guys seen the guy that can out maneuver like he outperforms with his little arrows and quivers and he has no arms, and he outperforms people with arms.
Speaker 2: The ship is crazy.
Speaker 4: Straight to the circus with.
Speaker 1: Him five inch diameter string. We'll mount him on the left door with a cup that can be used to turn the wheel, extended gas and brake pedals. Because she does still have feet, they're just very very short legs. I get those are legs and a touchscreen that Osborne uses to change gears and for turn signals. How does she use the touch screen.
Speaker 3: With her nose?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is Does she have one of the Elon must ships?
Speaker 1: I know? That was my guess. Actually, yeah, because that was that's another way. I don't think they'd let you use it on cars yet, but that machine brain interface.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what I was thinking at first. I was like Okay, I don't know what kind of mechanis and you're gonna have it's gonna be able to connect to your arm. So I was like, maybe I got that mus chip, you know, paraplegic, that's what they said before you know they have it, so they so they can enjoy life just like the rest of us. Which what's what's there to enjoy? Really?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: There's left every day?
Speaker 2: Enjoy more stuff more? Oh damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I have like shiploads of zucchini, tomatoes and eggs coming in. I've got so many butternut this year that I'm gonna be eating like all the way through until next spring butternut, like at least a couple of times a week, like forty fucking butternut squash. And just like this tiny, little, tiny little place that I grow my food.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got you got the you got the old school stuff where they'd be storing up for the winter and shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why butternut is such a good crop actually, because it's stores by itself. You don't even have to do anything specially, just it just lasts for like seven.
Speaker 3: Months just sitting on a counter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, butternut squash the shit like sauce zucchini squash, and shit doesn't last at all, like maybe a couple of weeks whatever, maybe a month.
Speaker 2: If you're like, okay, I learned to day to damn you who didn't necessarily have to have a expiration date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry. Why that makes it not food?
Speaker 2: Because not because it's uh, because it's heated before, it's a vacuum sealed.
Speaker 3: Because it's pasteurized. Yeah, it's dead. That's why. Oh it's wonderful.
Speaker 4: It's hut.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I mean yeah, but so I was like, oh wow, that's crazy. But I guess the people who who originally made it, they had a U WHU company, but they used to do fruit juices and then that started it didn't sell as much, and so they went with a chocolate drink and that's, uh, that's what we got now. But the you who, But that's why you like, damn you who. That's milk and how they have that ship sitting down and not cold.
Speaker 4: It's not really milk.
Speaker 1: It's a dead substance that once came out of a cow.
Speaker 4: I don't think. So it's got mostly water in that it probably is water.
Speaker 2: It's like water and cocoa and sugar and yeah, yeah, supposedly, like right right there at the end, before they put that cap on it, they're like superheated and then slapped the cap on it, and that supposedly creates a.
Speaker 3: Ultra ultra of chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cultra ultra dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean you who. I mean, I'm kind of partial to a strawberry you who.
Speaker 4: You know, once in a while, those are pretty rare. You don't see those?
Speaker 1: Just put strawberries and some milk in a blender and it's so much better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not you said that, I'm gonna have to go try to find one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm out, Yeah, but yeah, but you see, I'm just happen to be out and about. I usually like so, if I'm traveling somewhere, you know, I'll stop by a convenience store, use the bathroom, phillip. Let me see who we got in here. Oh man, I ain't drinking youthho in a while, Let me get one of those. You see, I'm not I'm not the type of person that is hopefully concerned about you know what. I Yeah, I just I really don't give a ship. I just want to eat American and every once in a while having a little eight ounce soft drink and kind of you know, it's kind of like, but I go to GM all the time, so I try to counteract it.
Speaker 3: Eight ounces is fine. It's when it's eighty ounces every day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know at the movie theater with the fund sized Uh.
Speaker 4: Well do you see, thankfully the movie theater. Thankfully the movie theater has priced me out of buying junk food when I go there because it's like twenty five fucking dollars for a guy. Damn, well, there's a problem.
Speaker 3: There's a problem when things happen behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a problem with going in there and buying a drink. First off, the drinks too big. Second off, you don't want to have to pee during the movie. And every movie that was two and a half hours. It ain't that good that good meat Graham where it's like an hour and a half You like, bro, I can hold I can hold that pee for forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: You got to get a big enough buckets that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not doing the Taylor Swift deal where going in there business shit under sales. Yeah, I'm not I'm not not going to do that. But yeah, so so what I I've realized that our food supply is probably not the best and it's killing us. And that's all good and well, okay, but I've realized that over the years, you know, we keep changing what's good for us what ain't good for us. You know, they're like, oh, well, you know you need to eat your letting and you go get the lettus, like, well that's been sprayed with chemicals. It's like, okay, we'll grow the shit at your house. Well shit, I'm not at the house, so I can't really grow nothing there because I can't pay attention to it. So I've just I've just realized that I'm just screwed, and I don't worry about it too much. You know what I'm saying. I just do what I can. You know what I'm saying. I make sure that I don't eat the candy bar every day. You know what I'm saying. Everyone's in a while, I like a Snickers, you know what I'm saying, Switch things up, dude.
Speaker 1: Our bodies can handle and an amazing amount of poison and still be Okay. It's pretty fucked up. Actually that human body is amazing, what it can handle, what it can do, what it can recover from. It's just like just imagine, like how many people are walking around out there, like you know, with fucking diabetes. They've had like seven injections of god knows what the fuck they've just put in everybody, They're still fucking just going like fine, They're drinking fluoride water every day, they're eating g life of State bread every day. Like there they go. They're they're stupid, they're hitting each other on the fucking cars more often, but like, there they go.
Speaker 4: They're still live well, well, despite all the ship that allegedly is killing us. Motherfuckers still live till ninety all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, dude, it's incredible. Like they talk about the fucking no Cibo effect and the placebo effects, Like if you really believe something's gonna heal you, it fucking heals you. If you really believe somebody cursed you and that it works and that you will die from it, you'll die. Like they've shown this over and over again, like what you fucking believe will absolutely affect the outcome of your experience.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, believe nothing believe you'll.
Speaker 1: Be fine, or believe somebody this is the thing. I got this awkward cure. Right, It's like a hydrogen machine. I breathe it, I drink the hydrogen expanded water.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Somebody's like, that's a placibo. I'm like, good, who fucking cares? Like it's either real and it's actually helping me, or it's a placebo that I've believed well enough that it's actually helping me, So shut the fuck up, go away your own.
Speaker 2: Five me in on this. The hydrogen expanded.
Speaker 1: Water, it's electrically expanded hydrogen molecules, water molecules with extra hydrogen. So it's not it's still H two oh, it just also has hydrogen extra hydrogen available as hydrogen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we got extra h's okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not on the ahtrol molecule though, so it's hard for people to understand. Then you get like hydrogen peroxide and other chemicals and that's not what it is.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if it was like that liquid death and stuff like that. Is that that like? Did they got extra shit in there?
Speaker 1: That's just water with a curse on it as far as I can tell call it.
Speaker 2: I've seen the new water that I see. It's like a mineral plus or something like that. I mean, it's like eight dollars a bottle. I was like, whoa, that's like plus some water drink.
Speaker 4: Out from the fountain of fucking youth.
Speaker 1: If you get like hydrogen expanded water without your own aquacure, then it's like eighty dollars a bottle. Shit, shit's wild. Yeah, like people. A friend of mine was like, yeah, I have this water. I just drink like a tablespoon a day, and like it does all this ship for my body. And I'm like, wow, what are you guys.
Speaker 3: Like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, it's like eighty dollars a bottle, Like holy, and it's just a fucking like pint or something like. It's not even that much. I was like, that's that's intense.
Speaker 2: That's perceived vague right there, right.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows for sure what's in there or we're.
Speaker 3: Corey. You know how much those C sixty purple power big bottles go for, right, those retail hundreds of dollars four hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like you can get the cheap one that existed before the hype, like before the past four years or so. They're still going it's called like good cheap C sixty or something, and it was called that seven years ago and before, and that'shit's like ten dollars a bottle.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. But then how well can be able to buy additional guns? Right, there's no hype. The placebo is not in effect with that one.
Speaker 2: It's that perceived value. Eighty dollars a bottle for water. Yeah, I mean yeah, this was when I started singing that smart water and stuff like that. I'll be looking at it and I'm like, I was like, man, poor a little bit in a cup. Let me take a sip of it. I was like, you know, it with like a wine taste. And I was like, I can't tell any difference, you know, So I don't know what I was looking like. Maybe I was looking like the man I took a sip, like it's like a wave of hydration hit hits my whole body and just like I just like revived. I'm like, there it is, guys, I get it now, I get it. While you're spending six dollars on this battle of water.
Speaker 4: So well, That's another thing I don't understand. Like Gatorade always said it had electrolytes. It don't say that on the list of ingredients. All says is like high fructose corn syrup and a bunch of other bullshit. So which part is the electrolytes?
Speaker 2: Sugar, especially sugar, sugar, salt.
Speaker 4: That's it. Crystal, that's an extra bullshit and it's fucking electrolytes.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's what you lose when you're when.
Speaker 4: You're donuts, I got, I got electrolytes in them.
Speaker 3: Dude. Once they dropped that electrolytes on you, it feels like there's some real science. You're like, oh, ship electrolytes, Like it sounds like something I would need for sure.
Speaker 2: It is okay, well no, but this is true. So the best time to eat junk is after you did some type of stringuous physical activity. That is the best time because your body is immediately using that to restore muscle tissue and things of that nature. But I said, if you're going to consume sugar, the best time to consume it is directly after a workout. That way, you consume that with some protein and he kicks your kicks your body in the recovery mode immediately, so to restore stuff as alls. So there was some bodybuilder saying, oh, yeah, you know, I don'nuts after after I get done with my workout.
Speaker 3: Stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I mean he felt good about it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I've been taking uh Tim James chemical free body He's he had I had his guy, his silver guy, doctor Keith Mueller on and we talked about his nano silver. We got done recording the interview, I was like fucking buying some of the stuff immediately. Who was like the best sales pitch I'd ever heard, and he was just talking about does this and does this. I was like, oh my god, this is skin blow. Now that's that's a that's different ship. Okay, yeah, that's coloidal silver.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is different. So he and he and I'm not qualified to explain why it's different, but I just remember, after I got done, I bought a three pack and sent it to my mom. And now I'm here with my mom and I give it to her and then I take it it taste it too. It tastes There is a touch a fucking ayahuasca to the taste of it. I swear to god, it is very earthy and like not great. But it's supposed to be really good for you, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Again, it's hard to It's like, how the fuck do you quantify that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is this some type of like sick joke. The stuff is supposedly really good for you, just got to taste like dog, It's just like you acquire the taste just like damn making.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not bad. I shouldn't say that it's not bad. It's just not it's just kind of tangy and kind of like, I mean, I've had some real bad stuff. It's not that. It's not like, it's not like a Jagger shot at the end of the night.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So that brings me to a question because lately I find myself having spent a significant amount of money on vitamins, which I've never really done before, and I don't know what the fuck they're supposed to do. Are they a scam? And did we all fall for it? What's the deal?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, there's yeah, about fifty percent of the market is a total scam for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it's often not bioavailable it's like you're gonna get too much of a dose at once. And people up right right, I mean, like ideally everyone's getting their vitamins and minerals from their food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that never happens. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That looks like doum start growing talk. I'm not really interested in growing zucchinis because I'm not gonna eat zucchini, you know what I mean. So I have to supplement mine because I don't. I just admittedly don't like vegetables all that much. So I drink the Green eighty five Green drink from Chemical free Body every morning and just just drink that. And so for me, I'm just making a calculation that that's sort of offsetting or at least compromising in some way for my lack of interest in eating vegetables and whatever I'm missing from from eating vegetables. So at least I'm trying, I don't know, you know, And it does work.
Speaker 1: That green eighty five or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he put raspberry. I mean, it's green. It looks like pond scum, but it tastes it has raspberry flavoring in it. And if you didn't know what it looked like, you wouldn't know that it looked like like the way it looks, which is not great, but it tastes a million times better than it looks.
Speaker 1: I'll eat some nasty shit for my hea.
Speaker 3: It works.
Speaker 1: I will blend up a fucking spinner of like just anything left in my fridge that's about to go bad, that's a vegetable or fruit. It tastes like shit. There'll be like onion in it and shit like I'm just like whatever, it's nutrients.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I mean, like twenty seconds of discomfort for like a shitload of health and feeling good.
Speaker 3: It's totally right. I know it is worth it.
Speaker 2: I just, uh, I don't know. I'm not an onion guy. I ain't gonna lie to you like a raw onion and a dish will make me stop eating the dish.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 4: I like onions.
Speaker 3: I like it too.
Speaker 1: I like everything. I think. I have like one of the widest palettes of fucking anything that is.
Speaker 3: That is my achilles heel. Because I love international travel, but I get hung up on a lot of the food, especially in some of the more exotic places, where it's like, fuck, I'm gonna starve to death, Like for sure, I'm gonna need to eat like like granola bars and shit like that, because I'm gonna be in trouble. Like if it gets a little too authentic for me, it's not good and so and so and I know that, but in it's annoying. It sucks.
Speaker 1: But dude, even though fucking in China, they're like they had pringles or whatever and like and you're like, oh, kringles, and then it's like the weirdest I can't even remember the fucking flavors. They were so weird. I was like, dude, that's gross.
Speaker 3: So I went out to I went out to lunch with my friend who lives here in Vegas and he and I went to college together. We've been friends for thirty years. But we also worked on a project here in Vegas back in two thousand and five, and they sent us to China, to Shanghai for five days. And what we were laughing about yesterday was that we were going to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and he's like, dude, this is your shang. I was surprised, right, I was like, oh, no kidding. If it hadn't been for California Pizza Kitchen, I would have for real starved to death in Shanghai because everything else there. We are translators. We were there for five days for the world Wide Property Show, which was bitching to go to Man. I highly recommend it, and our one of our translators said, we're going to take you out, take you the group out for an authentic Chinese dinner tonight. I was like, oh fuck, I don't know, man. And so it was like the big like round table with the big lazy suason in the middle, and then you know, like here's that fish and it's just like an entire fish that's just like yeah, and they're just ever was just leaning like ripping it apart. I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna fucking vomit. So I had about ten beers, about four bowls of rice.
Speaker 1: Did you guys have the opportunity to eat the thousand year old egg? They call it a century egg. It's actually like a year or so old. They put an egg on a shelf, they let it mold. You literally can watch like the mold grow on it and the whole in casing is mold, and then they eventually peel that off and the egg inside is black and it's like jelatinized you're gonna bowfall I talk about this, so I uh so I was at the same exact thing. They were like traditional Chinese dinner night, and there was chicken feet, and I took a big bite of a chicken foot, and then they brought us out the thousand year old eggs and I was the only one who took a bite of it. And it literally just is exactly like egg flavored jello. There is no difference. Tastes like egg, looks like jello, consistency of jello.
Speaker 2: It's like eating Rocky Mountain oysters.
Speaker 1: Man, No, it's way better than that. It's an egg, not a testicle.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: You know something I found inadvertently was I was going through this magazine and I found a restaurant here up in Fort Collins that serves that the Rocky.
Speaker 2: Mount Yeah, man can make these bullnuts. Today. He's just like, all right, well and here's what.
Speaker 3: On earth? What?
Speaker 2: No, that's what they tell you. They're like, good, you know, there's some people who don't have such and such, and I'm like, well, make godhead mercy.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's like Zachtan ship likes. You can't really rely on the chains either, because when I was living in Bahrain, there was a Domino's and I was like, thank God, Like, let's get some fucking pizza. That's awesome. But like the pizza is like beef slices with corn. It's just like corn and beef and like some light us and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, nigga, just give me a cheese pizza. Man, just put cheese on it and pepperoni. I write it down. I got the translator, pepperoni.
Speaker 1: You can't eat pigs in a Muslim nation, there's no pork.
Speaker 3: We were walking down we were walking down the street in Cairo. I was standing. I was walking with my mom and we got we got a whiff. Just you walk by and there's like an alleyway or something, you just get a big whiff of.
Speaker 1: My mom just turned, Oh wow, I've heard Cairo is disgusting.
Speaker 3: This nice old guy came running over with this jug of water for her and she's like, no last thing in the world one is your fucking juggle water that everyone in town has had a big sip out of. Oh god, oh.
Speaker 1: Poor Cairo probably used to be such a cool place.
Speaker 5: And that's from the cultural standpoint, and there is no place like it, but from a just like disgusting, you know, I mean just the way society is organized there.
Speaker 3: It could be done better. I guess it's a nice putting it.
Speaker 1: That's a nice way to say.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: Did they got those street food vendors who rub the ship under their armpits?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did they have anybody who did? There's some The first place.
Speaker 3: I ever got drunk losing Cairo, I most definitely would have remembered that.
Speaker 1: That's like a prosthetics. There are no titties that look like that in real life streaming.
Speaker 4: I've seen some that were real that look pretty close to that.
Speaker 3: I bart in southern California for seven years. I consider myself an expert bush right there.
Speaker 1: I like, people don't really even care how that food taste.
Speaker 3: They just wanted.
Speaker 4: You might be right. They're jiggling in a funky kind of way. Look weird.
Speaker 1: I like water balloons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll make sure that would have looked like when y'all got it. No, it looks pretty fresh. Actually, that's what I was saying. I mean that was furish. You could do furish.
Speaker 1: I'll say, though, like it's not just I mean like Paris is also a disgusting city, like it stinks, it's covered in ship and feces, the fucking river is full of poison, Like it's disgusting. If cockroach is fucking everywhere. That cities so gross and people get like offended when I say that. I'm like, we'll go there and smell the air and tell me it's not a disgusting place like it's gross, So it's not.
Speaker 3: Just like the same thing. Yeah, I mean, let's not exclude the United States from this list. I mean, obviously, God knows San Francisco is sand fr shithole, right, so we've seen what that's been. But I love the comment in the chat Cairo hasn't been nice for at least thirty five hundred years. Yeah, yeah, they've They've been doing that wrong for a while.
Speaker 2: They stay dirt right and ship there.
Speaker 3: No, no, I mean there's a lot of people there. The infrastructure is heavily overburdened there, and they like to turn the Internet off from time to time.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's good I give people the breaks, you know, because.
Speaker 1: Right when they need to get everyone.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, though, you know, we kind of joke that it hasn't been nice for thirty five hundred years. Well, Libya, it's next door neighbor, was doing pretty well. Yeah, they did some things a little differently. I mean, you know, one more, Kadafi gets demonized in the United States like crazy, but his social programs for his people are unmatched. Yeah, I mean the amount of stuff that you get just for being a citizen of Libya and like getting married, starting family, buying house, going to school, it's like everything is provided.
Speaker 1: That's why they because then you'd see what we're capable of.
Speaker 3: Exactly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: He was with the fucking IMF World Bank whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, exactly, yeah. But but but you see that it's not geography, it's it's just you know, will and determination and str and. I'm not saying. I mean, I'm sure Mumar Gadaffi hung some people by their balls during the course of his thirty years in power, but hanging for long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't really in power till you hung somebody by their balls. Sorry, I mean, like.
Speaker 1: Let's be fair, aren't there some people we would hang from their balls if we got.
Speaker 3: Listen, I mean not even I'm not even saying it's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: But you gotta have some nuts acts on you again, buy your balls. And I mean I had a lot of real estate down there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It could be you know, so you could change, things could improve in Africa, in the Middle East, in that region, but we keep you know, bombing the ship out of it, turning it into opener slave markets, and you know, taking out their water treatment facilities, taking out their plans for a back to our talking about unifying Africa. Fun that that's not happening anymore, not at least not in until the United Nations wants it clicked up in a particular way. Then it'll be fine, but not if you guys want to do it.
Speaker 1: So you know, until then, we'll just use them to create fake monkey Pok's international emergencies.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, they said, people are people are getting it for real.
Speaker 4: It ain't just they're not just getting it from they're they're getting it from real.
Speaker 2: Getting it for real. It is for real. It's time. It's not just from the gay orgies.
Speaker 3: Thank god, bring let's get this thing. Let's get this show on the road.
Speaker 1: It's definitely poisoned.
Speaker 3: That's not it. It's not uh, it's not shingles.
Speaker 2: That's still there's still up for debate, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, because from the vaccines, I would just be I would I would ask this simple question, not even as a conspiracy theorist or but just somebody interested in statistics of the people that come down with monkey pocks, the blisters all over their face, how many of them were vaccinated? That's the question. That's a simple question. And how many shots did you take? I want to know? Yeah, And from that we can we can determine if this is vaccine related, vaccine adjacent, you know, like maybe, but or straight up completely correlated. I don't know. Let's see, let's let's do the test if we're gonna do and you know, and then then let's get serious about you know, you guys want to We've got to roll out of vaccine and do the uh make in a world health organization epidemic pandemic. It's like legally because if you do that legally, if you throw that switch and legally kick that ship off, everybody's now forced to take it seriously. They have your science buttoned up because you want to do this the second time around, there better be dudes turning into literal monkeys before your eyes in order to scare the general public, because right now, this ain't doing it. Nobody is afraid of monkey parks.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Well, here's the problem is that, you know, something like monkey pox is too visible. This is said, there is to it, Like you look over somebody, be like, damn, so you got bumps all over you?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, it's it's a miscount. Well here's the thing. If it's real and it's really a problem, and it's bumps all over you, and it's perfect for their agenda, right because then you'd see it everywhere and you'd be like, holy shit, this is terrifying. But if if it fails to launch and you never see the bumps, and that's supposed to be the indicator, but you never go to West Hollywood or South Beach or Palm Springs, never hang out in communities that have high concentrations and monkey pocks, then you're just going to assume that it doesn't even exist because you can't because you would be because this time around, unlike COVID, you would be able to see it. And you don't see it anywhere, right.
Speaker 1: Apparently, if you go to the Democrat National Convention, uh.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a super spreader events.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: My money and probably is because you all motherfuckers love anal sex and like eating each other's.
Speaker 3: As to be, to be, to be fair. So do the Republicans, maybe even more.
Speaker 4: When there's a political convention, doesn't like grinder stand.
Speaker 3: Grinder, they're like fire up the backup servers boys whatever there in whatever. They always conservative, straight down, They're like, we're gonna do it in Dallas. They're like, okay, like start importing all the homosexuals in the Dallas.
Speaker 2: The grinder, the numbers go off the charts like the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Like they're in the super Bowl all the all the pro hodes fly in, all the all the clearer purse ladies fly in.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. But they did when they did. What's the mets that they had that they have?
Speaker 3: It's also a big stealing organs as well. So there's wherever you have like a high concentration of high end escorts that are taking advantage of a particular event, there are also opportunities for them to steal your pancreas.
Speaker 4: So it's true, where the fuck is there pancreas?
Speaker 3: It's right as I'm finding out these days, it's right in the worst fucking spot, like almost right in the middle of your back, so far right in the center of you that you can't really get to it.
Speaker 4: Oh they can't. They get to it with if.
Speaker 3: They pack you in a bathtube with ice, they can get so many organs that are profitable inside of a person. So few hotel rooms except here in Las Vegas, where.
Speaker 2: Yeah this is true, but you got it right, So few hotel right. All the illegal immigrants they putting them in there right now, say.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised they haven't come to come to Vegas with that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of illegal immigrants, the US wants to use facial recognition to identify migrant children as they age.
Speaker 4: Is there not an immigrant problem in Las Vegas? Are they not going to Las Vegas?
Speaker 3: They're not being sent to US?
Speaker 1: The Department of Homeland Security plans to collect facial images of migrant children, including infants, to enhance facial recognition technology. I don't really believe them. They just admitted that there all those children are being trafficked, and all they're doing about it is showing them a PowerPoint presentation.
Speaker 4: Aren't they They're they're.
Speaker 3: They're putting them there or they're putting them into the inventory system so that they can be sold. That's what it is, right.
Speaker 4: I drink a fuckload of milk. I ain't seen a kid on no carton in like thirty years or some ship they still.
Speaker 1: I don't know if any of those ones were real. Didn't someone do like an exos and like probably.
Speaker 4: Is that true? At we just wanted to make people aware that it could happen.
Speaker 3: I can't do this anymore. Nothing's real, really, people, you're the worst I got. It's shot in the dark, but at least try, right, You get like a spot for two different kids, or maybe one kid from two different angles, and you're saying you made that, you pet? What a what an awful world do we live in? You know what? Flooded again? It's pretty.
Speaker 2: Is this gonna reflood?
Speaker 3: We have not earned the right?
Speaker 2: Ah, well the key has got to be real excited.
Speaker 3: But have you seen the disappearances of kids at national parks? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and it's it's get swooped up there. It's wellaye, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Ship though. They'll be like right next to the adult, like no one, there's like a second later they're just gone, like there's a storm every time they're on like granite.
Speaker 3: Every time.
Speaker 1: It's like crazy ship, Yeah, portals or something. Yeah, it's something weird.
Speaker 3: Love going hiking, can love to wander around and nation crazeous rage, want to survey our domain. Yeah, and get up there in the mountains. White people love hiking, oh my god, especially I mean in Colorado. I'm indifferent to it. Like if somebody, if everyone's like, hey, we're going hiking, I'll go. But like it's never really going to be my idea if I'm being honest. So I always enjoy it when I do it, to be fair, but but it's never really like my idea.
Speaker 1: Oh god, if I can be of nowhere, like especially next to a waterfall, like I'll live there forever, that's my place.
Speaker 4: I would be up for.
Speaker 3: Uh, a bag of mushrooms and a good hike up to a canyon situation sort of.
Speaker 1: Just like, no, this is just getting worse.
Speaker 4: Actually you're not all right, I mean, got you off there, so I bet yeah, so okay. In my regards to the milk carton kids obviously ended up on the most actual place ever read it, and.
Speaker 3: So yeah, of course, where you get all the good info.
Speaker 4: Right, So there's a heading here that says, uh, today I learned that they stopped putting missing children on milk cartons because the threat was largely overblown, was mostly ineffective, had no requirements for what missing meant, and was emotionally disturbing the families, and was done mostly for tax credits. So I don't know, I don't know how many I don't know how much of that is true or not read. It is hilarious. Those scrolls are some of these fucking comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they probably got in the woods at National Park camp and is she it in the middle of the woods? Man ships something gonna eat you out there? Man, he'll be fucking with that ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, we.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't live in the woods and Nick and still want to go and hike in the woods. I know, Shoot, you should talk to Tony.
Speaker 3: I want to talk.
Speaker 1: About interdimensional Bigfoot's gonna fucking shape shift and steal your kid.
Speaker 2: Just think about all the movies, like like the movie Alien. Oh, let's go to this new planet. Listen, man, man, this shoot out there is gonna eat you. Man, get this new planet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you go, you bake that in to the equation that you're gonna die probably then you just jump, you just jump into the adventure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're like, I'm gonna die anyway, so this way I get to do it at the hands of a weird interdimensional creature.
Speaker 2: Perfect could maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe well yeah, and have a boring life with no vow you and no adventure, just empty, meaningless when you could go out into the universe and maybe get eaten by a giant sandworm or maybe get fucking parted up by some Java somewhere, I mean, on a bunch of adventures.
Speaker 2: To yourself, like a Indiana Jones and some shit.
Speaker 3: I'm just some you could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could not being to take So I see, I see what people get missing a national force, national parks.
Speaker 1: The one that fucks the worst, the one that sucks me the worst, though, the missing for on one that is like, I mean, there's a bunch of fucking extremely weird ones where like people will be found like one hundred and sixty miles away and there's no way they could have traveled that far even if they were in a car, and the amount of time it took them to get there. There's like all sorts of crazy shit. But The one that fucks with me the most is guy hiking with someone, an adult person. They're all like really good at being outdoorsmen and hiking whatever, literally right next to them. Then all of a sudden gone, Everyone's just like where the fuck did they go? There's not even like forests and trees for them to be like hiding behind her. They're just gone. But they can hear them as though they're fucking really close by, but like screaming through like a wall of water, and they can't fucking find them. That bucks with me because I'm like, dude, what like if you like fall through like a timehole or some ship, or you just like get a nearby dimension but you can still see your friends and you're like screaming for help but no one can get Oh.
Speaker 2: This ain't no Inner Staler shit, is it.
Speaker 4: That's like some Star Trek next generation ship, Like when Jordi got stuck in the transporter buffer and I beamed into like this nowhere Bill?
Speaker 3: Have you, Cory, have you ever talked to guard Goldsmith? No? He wrote for Star Trek Voyager.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Oh really? I might have a bone to pick with him about a couple of.
Speaker 2: Things I don't know, have y'all seen the movie inn a Steeler. I love it. But well, I mean, well, that's what you're kind of talking about. How Matthew McConaughey pushes the well, the book falls down randomly at the beginning of the movie, and that's his ass pushing the book down from the four few minutes. And I'm like, what is happening in this movie? All right, that's terrifying.
Speaker 1: That's real.
Speaker 2: Ship, it's too real.
Speaker 3: It's terrified you.
Speaker 2: He was broken down to me. I mean, he was a broken wreck. But he failed his damn daughter when she was eighty year old dying. But he but he experienced he was a pioneer.
Speaker 1: He experienced things nobody else. This is what this is what's wrong with white people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: I'm turning into data now and that it was.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're mixing all in metaphors here. Oh oh, are you guys excited for price control plans from the Harris administration that will soon be perhaps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this thing like fused, like put all the ship forward. That's never gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I hope not.
Speaker 2: Well, she said she was gonna get twenty five thousand dollars to a first time home buy our state, which is just don'd just up the price of the house twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: So I got a question about that, Charlie or a real estate guy. So when you fucking I bought a house in twenty ten and then I sold it, and then all the stuff relating to that being on my credit has already all fallen off my credit. So my credit report doesn't look like I ever owned a house. So am I a first time home buyer? Again? If I were to buy a place, I doubt it. There's no record anywhere where I had a fucking.
Speaker 3: That's a you know what, that would be a loan officer question.
Speaker 4: It's like, is there a double We'll hit database somewhere.
Speaker 3: You know what. I do not know.
Speaker 1: If it can't benefit you, it shouldn't hurt you. So yeah, it seems to me like you should be but obviously things aren't done as they should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, don't ever apologize. Just go in there and say I'm a first time at home buyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I want someone to just sell me their house for sale.
Speaker 3: Identify its one Corey. That's all you have to listen these days. To stay listen that segment of my life, that's when I was a cop, and that that part of my life doesn't I don't live that life anymore. So I don't identify that was Florida owning a house in Florida. This is me not ever owning a house as Corey. So I identify you big it and then throw that in there, all right.
Speaker 1: If anyone out there in the Daysier community has a house for sale, you want to do for sale by owner? This is my problem. I make more than enough money, but I'm an as corporation. I only I only pay myself a very small amount so that I don't pay taxes. So I can't get a loan for a house. But I can't board a house, not a huge down payment. So if anyone out there wants to do for sale by owner with me, let me know.
Speaker 4: Oh you got financing, you gotta talk to GM from a legit bat. You'll hook you up who jam from a legit bat podcast. She'll hook you up with what we'll getting a fucking mortgage on the house by a bank account.
Speaker 1: No, I can't get them, Alan, you can.
Speaker 4: Do a bank you can do a bank account mortgage. I talked to her about this stuff. For drug dealers who have money, who have a bank account, they can get a bank account mortgage. I don't know how it works, but it's some shady shit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh. The thing is with for sale by owner, like they're basically renting to you and if you ever miss a payment, they just get their house back. And they had all that money for that whole time that you were living there.
Speaker 4: I think they did that for a long time, but then they ended up getting a lot of houses back, and we're like, fuck.
Speaker 3: I did that with the island sale that I had. I sold it for a down payment and then financed for three years and then a balloon payment at the end of the third year.
Speaker 1: That's you can agree to any terms you want and if the person doesn't fulfill them, you still own.
Speaker 3: That the deed UH remained in the safe of the real estate brokerage, which it does anyway. This is in Belize. This is in Belize, the way they do it there so and so, and then when it was done, it just got swapped over and I dissolved the corporation and it was over, and the guy made every payment and he made the balloon payment at the end, which was great, so I'm good for it. So so if you get creative and you've got a seller, I was the in this case that was reasonable, and I was reasonable because it's really fucking hard to sell an island. You find somebody that wants to buy it, you hold on to the elwhere and do whatever you need to do.
Speaker 4: Didn't have did have electricity and water and stuff. It didn't have nothing. It was just like a fucking nothing.
Speaker 3: It's just a two and a half acre piece of land seven miles off shore in Belize. It's rad it's perfect, it's such it's such a it was such a beautiful island that when zero Hedge puts stories out and uses their thumbnails of islands on multiple occasions, I've seen them use the.
Speaker 1: That island that's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's exactly how you would want. It's perfectly round. It's perfectly round, and the guy that did the photo tweak the contrast, and it's super bright blue waters arounding it in my real shallow where you can like walk. It's just beautiful.
Speaker 4: So if you just got dropped off there, Charlie, would you be dead in like six.
Speaker 3: I have been dropped off there. I have been dropped well, all day. I walked walked around a handheld GPS knee high water all the way around it and then calculate, and that calculates the circumferences the area of it. And so because Belize does weird shit with their measurements, you gotta come in sixty six feet from the water line and then measure it. So everything's all wonky when you're dealing with them. But but anyway, my point is that if you if you find somebody that's flexible, you don't have to play the same rules as the mortgage.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm hoping for because I got all this ship, I have all this money, and I have no way to buy a house because of this stupid fucking loan system. Plus I've been hearing people who were like, I think you were the one saying it, Charlie, that like even people who have like the traditional on paper like money, all of this ship, that they still are declining loans, which is the opposite of how it's been for most of my life. They've been like, oh, you're alive. Here's seven hundred dollars, here's.
Speaker 3: There's the indicator.
Speaker 2: The reason why the answest rates, the reason why that higher interest rates that you have to make so much more but.
Speaker 1: Qualifying right, they're turning people down or taking it away.
Speaker 3: Well, the indicator that you're about to have a housing repricing possibly collapse is when you start to see the the variety and amount of loan programs available to a potential home buyer, when you start to see them shrinking. That was the first indicator I got in Vegas in two thousand and seven, tail into two thousand and seven, early part of two thousand and eight. I'm getting people into loans and they're approved and they've got this loan and we're good to go on a Monday, and on Wednesday, I'm getting to call the loan officer saying, you know that program I got them approved for, it doesn't exist anymore. I'm like why. They like, well, the bank got rid of it. And then it was like, oh shit, okay, and then so then it was like the bank got rid of it, the bank got rid of it, Well, we've got other options. Then it was that loan program went away. Why because the bank went away. You go, oh shit. Now, it's not just that the option at that bank went away, the actual bank itself went away. And so all of a sudden, the options start shrinking like this, and it becomes musical chairs. If you want to get in, I mean, first of all, you at that point I would cancel any sort of purchase and immediately pull the rip cord and get out of that deal before you close on it, because you don't want to be the last sucker in. You want to That is a catastrophe waiting, and it was an indicator that all of a sudden, there were very few loan programs available, nobody could get qualified and fucking demand everything just fell right through the floor. So as they they'll first start to tighten their requirements for the buyers that they're looking for, which is where we are now, and then they'll start to just say all these underperforming or higher risk not underperforming, but more high high risk options that the bank has available, those will go away first, and then after that it'll be like, I love buy this house, but I can't get a loan because the loans don't exist anymore because now they just it's like they don't want to end, and it's like yeah, because they're bracing for impact.
Speaker 4: So I don't understand how the banks work because without my even asking I would say more than half of my credit cards have just given me way more credit cards or more limit or whatever.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 4: So, hell, just about just two years ago, I had I had zero credit cards, and I'm like, let me get a prepaid card for like two hundred and fifty bucks. And so after like three or four months that became a real credit card. And then I was like, fuck it, let me just keep applying for credit cards. And so now I literally have like a dozen goddamn credit cards, and each one of these cards, after a couple months, like keeps adding on thousands of dollars to my available credit line. It's unfreakning believable. I mean, it's really wild. I don't understand why they're doing it. I keep hearing it they're tightening on everything, but it doesn't seem that way.
Speaker 2: Credit I don't know. A credit card condemys work a little bit different. They want to they want to they want to get as as many cards out into the market as possible because a large portion of Americans lift off.
Speaker 4: Of right, but they're a large portion of them are going to default on them, aren't they worried about that?
Speaker 2: Because they write offs and all that stuff. Man, you see, that's where it gets into. They know the tax code, how to work around it, and then how to get resubsidized on the back end from the governments for being somebody who lends out money. Uh, the government and the tax code is pro business and business owner if you know how to use it. So they understand that they've got people who are working behind the scenes and that's all they do. See how the business too, mm hmmm, yeah, this money.
Speaker 4: So I got the best tax plan.
Speaker 3: I know it's a bad business. So yeah.
Speaker 2: But but the majority of people there's not because you can pay twenty seven dollars a month, because you can pay the minimum. There's nobody really defaulting on their credit cards. Why would you default on your credit card when you just pay twenty seven dollars a month. Now your credit's not hurt. You just paid twenty seven dollars. You good, I'll running it. Hey, nobody's going to default on that. They'll just pay on it forever.
Speaker 3: Credit card companies make a calculation and they sell off that debt like a bookie sells off other sides to a big fight. They just make that calculation, they sit on and service some of it. They sell some of it. They have partners that come in and take out off their hands. They've made a calculation. They know exactly how many cards they can give out. You know how many shit heads are going to file bankruptcy and not pay their cards, and they just write that off. And as long as it's like life insurance, as long as it's within that formula, within the acceptable range, that the that the engineers and statisticians and population guys have said, it's going to work. The actuary tables say it's going to be here. We make this calculation, run it a billion times if you'd like, it still going to be this result. They could just fucking print money. That's why insurance companies are the best investment in the world, because they just make them. They make a mathematical calculation on it, and they go anything within this, we're doing it, anything outside we're not, and they just print money.
Speaker 1: I heard I don't have to pay my student loans because they got sold to some company I didn't make a fucking agreement with. So that's not my contract.
Speaker 3: I hope you're right.
Speaker 4: So despite all the student loan ship that went on with Biden, I applied for it in the very beginning, and I got a very that very first email that said, oh, I don't worry, we got you. And then I got like that too, did say girl, And then I got an email later that said, oh sorry that first email, well we kind of don't got you, right perfect, And so then I had to and so then I had to reapply, and I did reapply, and I sent them all no I should have thought, But ultimately I'm still paying my student loans, so I don't know what the fuck's going on. Everybody got forgiven except for me. I don't mean, I really don't understand what the fuck they deal with. That was.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude. There's sometimes there's don't take my advice on this. I'm just asking the question. But sometimes with those things with regard to mortgages, I know in particular, I don't know about student loans or credit card debt, but sometimes in order to get their attention and trigger them, you have to miss a payment and then all of a sudden they come to the they start wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Well, so I kind of did that strategy for many years to do that.
Speaker 3: I'm not suggesting to do that because it'll fuck your credit score at big time. But I'm just saying that. Like with regard to mortgages, you go, I can't do I can't handle this mortgage. I can't handle it. The bank goes mmmm. You go, I'm telling you I'm gonna I'm about to not make a payment. And then you don't make the payment and they call you up and they go, what's this about not making a payment? I said, motherfucker, I told you for the last three months, I wasn't going to make a payment. Pretty soon you didn't want to negotiate that it would be busy.
Speaker 4: So for many years before, I'd say, going back to twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, I went like multiple years without paying my student loan, and all that would happen is once I missed like a couple payments in a row, I'd get an email and it would say all you have to do is respond with a single word yes or no. That was like the first thing it said. And then it would say, if you want us to put you back to.
Speaker 3: Go to the prom right, if.
Speaker 4: You want to get a fresh on your loan and go back into deferment, just say yes. And so I would say yes, and then I would do that for like six months, and then it would go back into payments. I would not make them. Then I'd get that same fucking email, Hey, if you want to go back into deferments, we'll forgive you. And and this whole time, none of us going to my credit report. My credit report says like, oh, they're making all the payments. And I literally fucking did this for probably three years. The only downside to that was that at one time my loan was down to about fifty seven hundred and fifty eight hundred. Now it's back over seven thousand again. So that's the only difference is that those interests will accrue while you're in deferment, and that is exactly what's happening. So I've literally had this student loan since I went to the Police Academy in two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: One Jesus dude, twenty year loan.
Speaker 4: It was a it was a ten thousand dollars that.
Speaker 3: He could have hooked you up with the.
Speaker 4: Ten thousand wheel.
Speaker 3: A million years ago.
Speaker 2: Cool to spend a new.
Speaker 3: Alone shark guy who could make you, guys O so much easier.
Speaker 1: The student, I mean, I got a master's degree so are you.
Speaker 4: In the six figures? No, but my sister is. My sister is like fucking one hundred and fifty hundred and sixty or something.
Speaker 1: I know, she were like three hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: And she's about to go for her PhD specifically so she can stretch it out for at least five years and not have to pay back anything.
Speaker 1: Works because they're like, oh, yeah, you know your payments, if you're still going.
Speaker 2: Right, if you three hundred k, if you three hundred k in the in the negatives in I mean, you might have to start sailing booty. I mean, I just just sailing, baby.
Speaker 1: And it's the only I'm not I know people that way, But that's the only fucking loan you can't bankrupt out of.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: So you're fucked. I guess it's with you because bankruptcy doesn't sound so bad. I mean, no offends what seven years, it's not that long to like be working without too much credit on.
Speaker 2: Your I.
Speaker 3: Short sold two of my houses.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, does that affect your credit?
Speaker 3: I have an eight twenty credit score.
Speaker 1: I used to have an eight twenty and eight something credit score until I sold my house and didn't buy a new one sold my car and didn't buy a new one, and now I have like a six something and I'm like, you fuckers. I've payed every single fucking thing since I was eighteen, on time and in full. My whole life is perfect. But I don't have a house and a car, so my credits card is low.
Speaker 4: They want you to have a variety. They want you to have that that like nice blend of like the pie chart of variety of debt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I got my when I got my motorcycle loan, my fucking credit score went up like thirty points or something ridiculous. It was wild, just because I added a different category of debt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I rent, so my credits for sucks now.
Speaker 3: It's bullshit. Yeah, I I it's been so long since those short sales that they just fell off. Nobody cares. I don't care. I never had any sort of love for the bank or this. For that, some dude got himself a fucking screaming deal yeah yeah on one of the houses. Man, fucking god, he literally got it for half price.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know because I know, because I know what I paid for it, and I know what he bought it for, So I know that he got it for half price and the bank took it in the ass on that one, and I was like, well, I mean, of course so did I with regard to everything that I lost in the down payment.
Speaker 2: But it's like a double do they got a double dome?
Speaker 3: Way?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, you also probably did better than most people short saying their house and didn't fucking like rub feces on the walls and you know, let everything rot and crumble. That is what people do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, being in the business, being in the real estate business, I had my I had my business partner, who's my business partner now at the time we weren't business partners. We're just friends. But I had her manage all my stuff, so we're not doing that. She found a buyer, didn't even put it on the market, come through, Yes, great, take it done one, showing one and done. We don't fuck around. Uh So, but it sucked. Yeah, that's rough. I felt bad that you felt like an ad mission of like, oh, wanh wanh wanh you're the sucker at the carnival game who thought you were actually knew what you were doing even though you work in the industry. In surprise, he blew up, the mortgage industry destroyed your entire investment work option and uh oh and by the way, the real estate market just tanked.
Speaker 1: Like thirty damn yeah, double screwed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know. I think you can always feel good if you're not pulling shit like Disney, like you're you're just being a good moraml person. The system screwed you, like, You're not a fucking Disney. This is their newest thing. They're trying to get out of a wrongful death lawsuit from a greeting husband. They're trying to get it tossed out of court because he signed up to Disney plus years earlier and the terms of service say that you you will uh you agree to settle all disputes within the studio, And so they're counting that as an agreement when his wife like died from eating some shit at their place.
Speaker 4: That doesn't sound remotely connected in any way, shape or form. Not either, because number one, While Disney is the mother company, I'm sure their operations are broken into hundreds of some companies good, I mean, there has to be. And there's no way that any of their theme park stuff has anything to do with their fucking app except there it has the Disney name on it. Yeah, so there's no.
Speaker 1: Fuck're like hoping. They're like, let's just see if we can do it this way.
Speaker 4: That's like I go into a fucking hot wing fucking place that's got hot wings, and I get the super hot wings and they make me sign a fucking notice, which I actually had to do recently to get the super hot ones. And right, but like, oh, there's a there's a line in there somewhere that says they get to have my first born, but I didn't read it because I just wanted my fucking wings, right, Like, they can't do that. It doesn't work that way, right, So this that's why we have, uh, you know a lot of protect us from things like that.
Speaker 2: You hope that all they asked for was for fifty thousand dollars. Don't just spend one hundred and eighty fucking million dollars on the fucking acolyte man. Something should have worked that chick and just moved on. Oh fifty k that is right there. You go say we'll give you a starring rule in the accolade.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, like if I were to people, I was like, they're like yeah, we're coming when we got themands. You know that the family that has happened to it's like, all right, what's the demand. It's just like putting people sweating. It's like fifty thousand dollars ship. Yeah, yeah, we'll do that today. You know what I'm saying, what I did of that day, I'm not even I'm not bad now. I fifty k is that it? Yeah? Yeah, we got you. But I mean they said, but we dodged the bullet, right, and she'd give.
Speaker 3: Me two million Disney bucks Disney dollars? Do they still do Disney dollars?
Speaker 1: Give you fifty thousand Disney dollars?
Speaker 3: Really, you could get like a thousand tubs of popcorn.
Speaker 2: Worth it worth what was like funeral calls and stuff that. I mean, like like it won't even date. It was fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Kissed your casket. Oh, Disney doesn't run kisses stuff.
Speaker 2: And look there's Disney probably yeah, they probably, it's probably.
Speaker 3: If anyone does merchandise, it's Disney and Jeene Simmons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's saying like like these people are trying to they're not sitting there. Okay, So it was bad enough that the person died. If I try to sue for millions and millions of dollars, it's not gonna bring the person back. Can you a least just cover our calls for the hospital and sorry?
Speaker 3: And this is the best we can do is public publicize this and make you feel like shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like this was such an easy win. Somebody should be fired for this one. Like like if it like if it got back to your table and you would look at through stuff and you just happen to be on like New York Post and you're like, you see fifth hold on the second hold, that's us. You'd be like, I'm calling, I'm calling for that day. Hey man, we didn't settle immediately.
Speaker 3: No, no, last year on the movies, nail.
Speaker 1: You're also gonna settle or you're gonna have to pay for the cork fees when you lose. So it's gonna cost you more than fifty thousand. And there's a chance they're going to be awarded more than fifty.
Speaker 3: And again I'm not saying like, allow any lunatic to come shake you down, you know, put up a fight, but the lady died there. Yeah, that's a bad look. You you you quietly say like, even if it isn't your fault from a pr standpoint, you get out in front of it, you say, hey, listen, you know, how can we how can we be of service to you at this time and not not fuck you read the fine print. But again, that's Disney, and that's really what Disney has become. So it is kind of like, I don't know why I would expect them to, like all of a sudden be like, oh my god, let us give you a big, warm hug, because they're run by a consortium of pedophiles. Yeah, apparently, I don't know why I would think that that they would, you know.
Speaker 2: And they got they got they have because it's just like damn because like the decisions y'all are making right now or just.
Speaker 3: Well, they lost half of their market cap, which was one hundred and sixty billion dollars of value during a three year period. I don't know, fire everybody, Yeah, you lost the equivalent of an entire fucking obscure industry.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I like, one hundred and sixty billion dollars is a lot of money of value that I'm sure the board is going, what the fuck? What are you guys? Doing and did. What was their response? What was their response? More more bringing back Bob Iiger. Oh, well, we fucked it up the first time. Let's make let's bring him back to finish the job.
Speaker 6: I guess more gay, more more fake gay people, more women, more polyesteries, more ugly people, more fat people.
Speaker 3: That's going to get them more money. Yes, that's their tactic a long time ago, from a very diverse universe.
Speaker 2: Is that what we'll go on the next Star Wars very diverse verse. That'd be great, right, it'd be a good star.
Speaker 3: But this is But here's the thing, the most frustrating part of it all. It's one hundred percent entirely fixable. Yeah, if they wanted to fix it, there's no appetite for it, right they seem to. It's not like it's not like if if we know that they're fucking this up, right, if it's obvious to us and we're not in the meetings, they have to know, right, So is this a decision to like totally wokeify everything? Did somebody did the board sign off on this? And they go, yes, this is this is tremendous shareholder value. To alienate ninety percent of your audience families, all that to focus on a very vocal minority that doesn't even give a fuck, and half the people that do show up, the adults would not with no kids that are thirty years old and hold hands and wear matching shirts. Those people should be sterilized. And we're working on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're working.
Speaker 3: They're working on doing it themselves. The DNC, they're they're offering free sterilizations. Yeah, that's why I say that. I'm not trying to be like shitty or anything. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: Mind that, like you know, I mean, it's the same thing free abortions during the Democratic National Convention. They're the party.
Speaker 4: I mean, like like a bus outside or something.
Speaker 1: You're just fucking slash.
Speaker 4: He just got it.
Speaker 3: He brought it down from Michigan. Yeah, it's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 4: So what's upon a time I was very much pro choice because I'm like, hey, whatever, it's not a big issue to me. Go do what you want. But now all of a sudden, I feel like you just shouldn't be a fucking whore. How about that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I used to be quite pro choice too. I've said it before. I was up in front of a crowd of many thousands of people of downtown Seattle at a huge protest, talking about how proud I was to have had my abortion and how everyone should have their abortion. And I was a Communist at the time. Is fit with all of it, like a victim mentality all of it.
Speaker 3: But I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not not pro choice now. I just really heavily wish people would get their shit together and that we didn't have to have a bunch of horrors that relied on both abortions for birth control. And I also say this as someone who I had one. It was unfortunate. I didn't enjoy it. I had friends. I have a friend who when we graduated high school had already had sex with over three hundred people and had had that I know of five abortions before leaving high school. So when people say, oh, nobody uses it that way, I'm like, motherfucker, I know these bitches. Yes they do that. I will fucking show you them. They will tell you themselves. Nobody's hiding this shit. You're just ignorant. Your fake compassion clouds your ability to see reality. Mine used to too.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: We need to get over it now.
Speaker 2: No road to be fair, because three hundred no robo to be fair. Fucking no, dude, Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, I mean, like, I don't even understand it.
Speaker 4: Well, it's hard to get someone pregnant. You gotta like, say, a chant on like a Tuesday in the moon's gotta be in a certain position or some weird stuff like that.
Speaker 3: This is the other thing.
Speaker 1: Don't believes me.
Speaker 3: And this is true.
Speaker 1: I was on birth control, I used a condom, and I was on my period. Everyone, those are the three things that you're supposed to be able to do and not get pregnant, and I was doing all of them and I got pregnant. You just this ship like transcends time and I don't even know.
Speaker 2: If there's a fucking when when you know what the problem is? Right? Is that curdle as fuck?
Speaker 3: That's what the problem was. He's like.
Speaker 2: Fertility.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: He was a poor man, dumb guy. The poor dumb people have the best sperm.
Speaker 2: I start, God, sorry, he probably had a condom rupture. And the thing is is that your vessel is able to house the sperm for a long period of time.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: I was like, it was actually like, yeah, you mean like that hold on to it for two weeks kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ye, so so sperm his air did sperm and jacon inside the woman there for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can prosper for a while, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Plus yeah, so she if she if she comes back within her cycle words ready to you know, to do his thing, then it'll open right up and say come on in, guys. You know what I'm saying, Just like you're opening the bar door, folks, they're ready to drink.
Speaker 3: And hormones are weird.
Speaker 1: Cycles can be like two weeks, they can be like five weeks. Like they're all over the place. So especially when you're taking birth control, sh it's weird. Your hormones are weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why people be talking about, oh man, I do to pull out and all that stuff. I'm like, well, they call it pre come and then you know that stuff stays in there.
Speaker 4: So like this is all my This is all legend that he's talking about. He's making up as he goes. They deals don't exist either. I ain't never seen one.
Speaker 1: That guy had four babies already. There was no accident.
Speaker 2: Hey, you can you can look at like some women like tell like right, they're gonna have a baby, like like you look at it and like man, ud yeah, you look at them and you're like, dude, don't bust in nut anywhere near. Okay, you know what I'm saying. She will get pregnant. I'm talking about the toilet seat. Don't put it in a rag. It needs to be a different from her, all right, because she is going to get pregnant. Son, you should make sense Latina, Latina women, Latina women, you look at it like men, don't miss with them.
Speaker 3: She will be.
Speaker 1: Pregnant, Okay, Latina and Mormons.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well yeah really really big, really big white and black women, they will be pregnant. Okay, you will get them pregnant, though, tail.
Speaker 1: People should list they don't go near any woman and expect no matter what you're doing that she won't. But just assume you're gonna get someone pregnant if you're having sex. That's all you should ever.
Speaker 4: People would go through life having.
Speaker 3: Goodness.
Speaker 1: Then you won't end up supporting miserable for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: They probably need to anyway. I'm just letting you know. But you could just look at him till it's like it's like you looked like you probably got about three or four kids, and I'll be damned be a few seconds later they popping in. They got five of them. They backed the backers. You know what I'm saying, You got like six weeks, and its six weeks after coming out, and then you get right back on it at the sea, like six weeks to the minute. It's like, uh, okay, get in there. It's like I said, they're ready, you know what I'm saying for the next one, And they popped right back out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't believe the other lie that you can't get pregnant when you're breastfeeding. That's not you can. That's how I came along. Oh yeah, were saying people think that still, They're like, oh, if you're breastfeeding, you don't get pregnant. I'm like, that's no.
Speaker 3: I'm here to prove you've never heard that people saying people are dumb?
Speaker 2: Why would it? But why would they think that.
Speaker 1: I think they think your body's producing something that's like trying to keep you not pregnant because you're already taking care of one baby and you can't handle like just dating one while you're feeding another. I don't know dude, but.
Speaker 2: It's not true. Okay, so that's like an urban legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe I don't know, like maybe there was something maybe for some people that might were I don't I wouldn't trust it. I basically wouldn't trust anything. Don't trust women. You don't have sex the women unless you trust her and don't trust her.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, afterwards, hold on, is that moon and then what they call it? Yeah, don't don't have sex with a woman you don't trust. And then at the end of that don't trust women. It's like.
Speaker 1: Exactly, you get it.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's not leaving me meny options here? Oh wait, what is this?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Well, this is a fun thing that Corey has just sent. Let's just see. We'll discover this together. From Owen Gregorian at Owen Gregorian on Twitter. A Russian tourist who tried to rape a cow is gored by the animal and has to be rescued by stunned Thai police. What the Don't rape any animals, guys, here's the next sex tip for the day. Don't rape animals, don't have sex with them. Don't put eels into your anus, don't rape cows. Taie cows or any other cows. Don't put your dick in them. A ration tourist who allegedly tried to rape a cow is gord by the animal and had to be rescued by Thai police. Kushnanov is said to have stripped off and sidled over to a male bowl. Why would you do it to a bull? If you're gonna rape a cow. Third sex tip of the day, probably pick a female.
Speaker 3: Probably do that before.
Speaker 1: No, okay, he first tried to do the male. Then he went to a female tied to a wooden fence in a field. Uh, tried to mount the calipher her. Oh so the woman is actually the female is actually the one that goured him, violently pinned him to the ground and gored him.
Speaker 3: Good god.
Speaker 1: They had already called the police him prowling naked. I mean, why not do this in your home country? Why are you even in Thailand? I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Was the gentleman Russian? He was Russian. Russian tourists whe in Thailand? White like it's always white, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's what this white guy activity.
Speaker 3: Well, well there's not always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not all white people.
Speaker 2: Just say in general in general, if she's usually why it's okay, No.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to diminish our responsibility at being involved those. Most definitely, when it comes to having sex with animals, my people have the market. It's fairly covered, but not limited to just.
Speaker 1: Oh was there a video?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh great, let's most definitely watch the video of this. Is there a video of this gentleman getting gord?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd like to watch the what led to it so much as maybe just kind of the revenge part. Oh boy, hang on a second, what is happening?
Speaker 1: Is this real or is it a joke? He's like petting the cow and holding its head, and he's fully naked.
Speaker 3: Wah, and damn hill's going on.
Speaker 1: And all the time people are look at it because as soon as he lets go, that cow is gonna fucking rip him apart.
Speaker 3: Somebody that recognized a fucking fantastic video when they.
Speaker 1: Saw one, and they didn't seem to be rushing to help him right away either, so I think they had the right idea.
Speaker 3: What would you look like is taking care of things, rush up to help him with hit him over the head with a shovel or something. But I certainly wouldn't be on I wouldn't be on his side, would be on the cow's side for sure. The cow and I would finish him off.
Speaker 1: The cow should have just yeah, stomped on his head done.
Speaker 3: In the world of favor, that's the bass.
Speaker 2: Like the professor who was having what sakes with dolls or whatever, Yeah, he just got bored, which is.
Speaker 3: Absolute.
Speaker 2: They was something you can watch, I mean, you know what I'm saying, an online game or something. I mean, you like chance or anything. I mean that takes a little while. I mean, I don't get bored and go do that and they do do something else, like a lot of stuff you could do, but like the cliff you could fall off of. I mean you know what I'm saying, you're bored. Yeah, yeah, go try to take a sale yourself and fall off the cliff.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: And it has to be an option to choose an animal that could kill you is pretty ballsy. We should probably promote that actually, so that more of them will like take themselves out by trying our sex with animals that can kill them.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, there has to be some kind of trade off. There has to be some sort of like potential that if things go wrong, could you know, could get ugly.
Speaker 1: Like the guy in Darrington, Washington who got murdered by the horse. Worse than having sex with the horse. Their thing was to let the horse have sex with them. It's a man. There's only one place where a horse's penis can go. Yeah, and then he died because the horse has a very large penis. Dude, you're dead.
Speaker 2: Now it's gonna do some true damage. It's gonna do some true damage kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird.
Speaker 3: We're physically uncomfortable hearing that story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I should have let that story die with me. It's like international though, like there's a movie about it and everything.
Speaker 3: I think it sounds like something that probably has happened to us a Russian out and out in the field, you know, Russian time tyle am. Why are people they got to escalate?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't understand, but something something about once you start getting into different type of extreme sexual fetishes, like you've got to escalate continuously escalate that particular fetish.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: So it may have started off with like a uh trying to put large dildos in his ass, different things, different things in the house and his ass then it's like, you know what, how about a horse dick? Try that out? You know what I'm saying, It just escalates. You know what I'm saying, I need that new that new kick, just the just the regular, you know what I'm saying, running to me or you got your lady in there, you know, you do your thing, and then that's it. Don't quite don't quite get me where I need to beat him?
Speaker 3: Taking it to the next levels.
Speaker 2: What you're saying, Yeah, yeah, this level. Yeah, their ambition need to be bad a little bit, but that's the level of just a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: When you have no fucking morals, I mean, you have to have no morals. Also, do you have any morals, any standards, any sort of like understanding of ethics like this would never enter your mind.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're wearing a human skin suit. I would imagine at that point you're you're definitely dead on the inside, yes, and maybe, according to the story, dead dead on the outside later as well.
Speaker 1: Thank god, I'm so glad that you don't exist anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah, you got to be like, you got to be down bad if you're you know, out there performing these particular acts. But it's not much, you know, like therapy and stuff like that, like sitting on a couch talking to somebody, Hey the king, can you can you tell me? You know what happened at five? They're like, no, not really, I just all of a sudden just started doing freaky ship some people. Some people have some some some sexual assaulting, and there's just some people it just they try it one time and they're like, seems to be my thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But sometimes the trauma isn't even sexual, but it turns into a sexual fetish. Like there's like I don't know, this classic study or whatever, it's a psychology study, and this guy like wants to have like his balls stepped on by someone in high heels, like calling him a bug or something. That's just particular fetish. But like it goes back to like his mom was insane and she was like crushing bugs in the kitchen and high heels and like yelling at everyone, and like that somehow got internalized into like a sexual fetish. So like the trauma wasn't sexual, but it became a sexual thing. Okay, but I mean I don't, yeah, what happens to your nuts with high heels?
Speaker 3: What happened when you come home after a long day of stepping on some guy's nuts.
Speaker 1: For money, a little output.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about that, because that is that needs to get worked out. This chick just goes How bad do I need to pay the rent?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: It sounds like we need to spend some federal funds to make sure that hooker psychology is you know, kept intact.
Speaker 3: We need to make sure that is prioritized.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like, if you're gonna do sex work, being a dominatrix is totally the way to go because like you don't have to do anything except whip people and like step on them and call them names, like you probably want to do that. Yeah, anyway, they don't.
Speaker 2: They don't, They don't do any of the other stuff.
Speaker 3: No, they just fuck you up.
Speaker 2: Don't get hold on a second. Now, I don't know they have no fish.
Speaker 1: There's people who get paid to just tell you on the phone that you're a piece of ship. And that's like the dominating. That's all the dominating. I'm like, I mean, I can do.
Speaker 3: This is terrible.
Speaker 2: This, this is this is horrific. I don't know how you again, what were they saying again about population control? And uh, you know, lowering the population.
Speaker 3: What was that a good.
Speaker 2: Can? We cannot? Can I suit you that?
Speaker 3: I mean, damn.
Speaker 2: Getting the nuts step nuts, getting a nutstep though, haven't calling somebody up call me a piece of ship. It really makes me feel good. I'm gonna go in this room. I'm gonna go in this room and have this woman beat me and then she gonna send me out the ring. But she gonna is she gonna take you.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you're going down the street minding your own business and some lady comes up and assaults you for no reason, that's a problem. If you are scheduling an appointment and getting yourself ready and driving across town and showing up in order for her to step on your balls or kick you in the teeth or call you a faggot or something. I would imagine you have consented to this in some way, right, You are a willing participant in this. You have actively put yourself in a position to have this done.
Speaker 1: So you chose this, You want that, you need it, and women do it too. Women want it to And that's why those videos of sometimes when a girl's like getting beat up or whatever, it looks like that I'm like, I don't know. I don't know what's happening there. They may have fucking agreed to that. She may love that.
Speaker 3: I may.
Speaker 2: Never know.
Speaker 3: There's a ton of them. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: BDSM is a thing.
Speaker 3: And a trap for men. Like you need to like as a guy who's kind of like fucking around and you're out with some chick and she's like, I mean, you have to be very careful because you could be like dide. She I swear to god, she told me she wanted me to do that. Right, get a contract Trevor ball It custs him one hundred million dollars. Yeah, that went to court and it proved that that bitch was lying about it, straight up busted. She accused him of holding her down an a wow. He lost one hundred and five million dollar deal with the Dodgers that he had guaranteed, got it unguaranteed based on that bullshit claim, sued her and after two years going through court one.
Speaker 1: But didn't get that money back.
Speaker 2: Steel people.
Speaker 3: He he's suing everybody. He's suing major leaguing Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Don't trust women.
Speaker 3: Just trust all women. Yeah, believe again, believe all women. Sorry, I got wrong. Oh, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh, and especially don't trust women who hired by the Secret Service agents. Uh is a Secret Service agent and abandon her post to breastfeed?
Speaker 3: What is this that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Corey? Would you like a word with these diversity hires?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on. So she's already baking the field?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's fine.
Speaker 2: Cho you're muted.
Speaker 1: Unmute yourself.
Speaker 4: Come on, sorry, background noise today. But no, she can go work in the fucking uh breast milk factory for the you know, people who need breast milk you don't need anymore.
Speaker 1: Because Bill Gates made a fake one so that trans women transmit whatever the fuck can like fake chest feed their babies.
Speaker 2: So hold on. So, so here's what we got. So we got we got Secret Server agents busted into hair parlors so they can take a dump. We got some of them, you know, secreting al cocking al secret service you cock an oil so they can go breastfeed. Why is there baby nearby the breastfeed.
Speaker 3: Car?
Speaker 4: You get to bring your kid to work?
Speaker 3: You can't leave a baby in a hot car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like here in the days, I'll figure you would like if you're part of secret service, and you like a field agent, like you're in danger one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Incorporate the baby into the bit, you know what I mean, Like, if you're undercover, work with that baby. True, you know, if your secret service go have her be undercover, like she's breastfeeding a baby, there's no way you would think she was actually a secret service. And then yeah, there she is.
Speaker 2: At least you at least she went to a secluded place to do it. There's nothing more weird to me than when I walk in waffle house and some girls got her tit out in their baby sucking and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not down, I'm like that hippie bullshit in places, like you know, be discreet about it. But like, if you're doing it just to make a point fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing. Like if you just need to defeat your baby and you could be discreet, I guess, like whatever, But I've never fucking seen that. I've only seen these people who it's like an activist thing and they're like everyone like in my boot and you better have hot tits eating And you're like, I mean, like, yeah, you're.
Speaker 4: No flabby titties. You better have hot titties. If you're gonna be breastreeding in public, go for it. You better be City Sweeney.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, I just think you should not be. Like.
Speaker 1: This is the other thing. It's like an ethical question, right, If it's going to make a bunch of people uncomfortable, why do you insist on doing it? Like my baby's hungry, Well, then take your baby somewhere where you can do it without making everyone uncomfortable, right, Like, this is a society where we have actually agreed to not show our tits in public. That's where we're at right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not in Boulder, No, I'm sorry. Not in Fort Collins, Colorado. They got rid of that law here. Yep.
Speaker 1: Oh you actually we are legally allowed to nipples.
Speaker 4: And all nipples and all women can walk around topless if they want, and they do actually go out in sun bathe in a couple places around town.
Speaker 1: Why though, that's my question, Like what, it's just what happens.
Speaker 4: When hippie ship goes too far.
Speaker 1: It's just because they want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, they said they want to heavy quality because me can have their shirts all and so they feel like they should be able to have their shirts. All I was like, well, the the issue is that, like your brains are sexualized like this, this part of sexual cues for me. And so don't be taking aback, Like when you get like, yeah.
Speaker 4: When you get some goddamn immigrants drinking off around you for real.
Speaker 1: I mean like and no one's saying that's okay, but like that is the society we live in. I also like, okay, there's places where you can be naked. There's hot springs and ship. Everyone gets it, you're go, you might be naked. There, there's place there's nude beaches, there's fucking like just at the gym, in your locker room, Like there's places where naked this is cool. And then there's places where we have agreed to a society it's not cool. We don't want our kids to see it, like we don't want it around. And so like I get if you personally think that's not great, but you're not the whole fucking country. So why are you so goddamn selfish? You fuck You're a narcissistic piece of ship is what you are.
Speaker 3: Be naked. Have the decency huge hugely obies. So like be in the ballpark you know what I mean. I'm just saying, don't don't come in here with this like we're all all bodies are beautiful. Bullshit. No, no, not when everybody's being naked and forcing everybody around you to take a look, there better be something worth looking at.
Speaker 4: That's that's right.
Speaker 3: I mean if I don't think that's asking too much, I think you just need to be realistic about your body and up You're like, I'm out here, I'm beautiful. It's like, no, you're not. You're mentally ill and considering that you're getting naked in public, you might get arrested.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you whip your titties out and I don't feel sexualized, you should then go to jail.
Speaker 3: Between mental illness, drunk disorderly.
Speaker 6: And you know.
Speaker 1: Why I want this attention, You're like begging for it to you hope motherfuckers come up and stare at your tits and then you're gonna be the asshole. It's like, why are you looking at me? Because you're fucking chip soft dude, That's why I'm looking at you. I'm gonna go stare at you. I'm gonna go sexualize you so you can't pretend it's just fucking men doing it.
Speaker 3: You sick.
Speaker 1: Fuck you're doing this on purpose.
Speaker 2: It is not the case because because when the women go into the GM and they were like, you know, paints that go all the way up in their ass crack and then bras and they're like no, but they say that I've worked so hard for this body. And then once once you start working out, you realize that the body is just a group of muscles, and muscles are not sexualized.
Speaker 1: Sure, can you have sex? Yes, well you're a sexual objects.
Speaker 2: Then what That's what some chick told me on the internet. She said, no, I'll work out, so it's not it's not sexual anymore. I was like, intentially making your ass fat, it's not for sexual attention. That's to help me move this furniture. Right when you when you when you do, when you do the squats and the hip thrust, is that to help me move this this cabinet? Later on this happening, Can I can I count on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The doing shrugs.
Speaker 2: Traps, but I ain't. Look, I got a couple of items. I always always told I want somebody to do this. But you know, just go up to a chick, start talking to was like oh yeah, you know, and she thinking interests is like, well, you know, I like to get your number. It's like, well I got a boy friend.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I've seen you lift in that heavy stuff. I got, like some furniture and stuff, and you help me truck. Yeah yeah, I noticed you have a truck. Yeah, and you can and you seem to be able to deadlift quite a bit. What are you doing later Saturday morning around nine?
Speaker 1: You wanted to not be a sexual object but instead just like a physical not sexualize yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh no, I don't want anything to do with you. I mean, this is horrific. I just figured that you'd be able to help me because you got a lot of weight up there, you know what I'm saying. So I figured if you can lift that and stuff I got. You know, look, I pay you beer. That's that's how I pay you, like beer.
Speaker 1: Right, It's just like no, it's I highly doubt those shorts that just like go right up there, they like trace the ass crack perfectly, Like I highly doubt those are comfortable, because that's the other lie that women tell her, like I'm wearing this because I'm comfortable. Not because I want you to think I'm a sexual.
Speaker 4: No you're not.
Speaker 1: You want me to look at your ass and your vagina, that's what you want me to do, and so I'm doing it. And also you're not fucking comfortable, you liar, like people who wear fucking miniskirts and like negative twenty degrees like you, asshole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're coming, so they're getting breathed down there. They're letting that thing breathe, you know what I'm saying, letting it breathe, let the wind get down there underneath it. But no, with the pants, they actually don't come like that. You have some that's got scrutches. But uh, there's been a trend now where they go in there with no underwear and then they intentionally pull it up into the crack as to me, the indention, and so you get both cheeks. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: How is this a problem? Yeah? No, I'm like it.
Speaker 1: That's my point. I'm like out for it. Go be sexy. You look great.
Speaker 3: I like looking at you.
Speaker 1: I'm not a lesbian. Your fucking ass is nice, your tits are nice, Like it's beautiful, But don't pretend like you didn't want people to look at you. That's exactly what you fucking wanted.
Speaker 3: Don't lie for for for a decade, I went to the Las Vegas Athletic Club, which is the biggest chain in town, and you have never seen anything quite like Thursday, six o'clock in the cardio room, Like, what's going on in there? It's every stripper in town is in there working out. Every escort, every exotic dance, every whatever.
Speaker 1: Are they actually working out to like maintain their figures? Are they there for a fashion show? Okay, well well maybe both, but definitely working out.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. And the CIRCUSLA people too used to see them in there doing crazy ship It's a it was a freak show. It's a freak show. Oh yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, and they're you know, like the steroid guys and all that stuff, all the bouncers, all the clubs go there. Yeah, so weird, not like you know, not like just average normal people. It's like just the most extreme of of all the little industries, you know, all in one hot all in one, all in one place.
Speaker 1: It's just like how many babies are conceived at the twenty four hour fitness.
Speaker 3: Or whatever it's called Yeah, No, it's definitely. It was like a like a like the most beautiful people I've ever seen in one place there. I remember there was this couple that I used to see come in all the time. They would come in together. They were the most beautiful couple I've ever seen, and they would drive a convertible Rolls Royce and I'd just be like, dude, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Just like a perfect being?
Speaker 3: I thought. It was like I remember thinking, like remembering that story of like Valiant Thor, remember from Venus. It was like they said, everyone was like, oh, he was like an alien that lived at the Pentagon on who was like the most perfect version of a human that everyone Do you know about that? Never heard of Valiant Thor?
Speaker 1: How have I never heard this?
Speaker 3: This was like in the sixties, fifties and sixties. Was it Corey early sixties, late fifties.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a expensive story about alleged alien who worked.
Speaker 1: At the Pentagon And it's supposedly a real story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, supposedly a real story.
Speaker 1: Hey, Venusians are supposed to be hot, so I've heard that.
Speaker 3: That they would have that there was and there's pictures of him too, sitting like front row at press conferences in like black and white photos and like wild yea, and they'd say that they'd put him in a cell, not like like keep him necessarily, but he had had his room that was sort of there, and they would lock the door, and sometimes they'd go by and he just wouldn't even be in there. You just go on. They're like, the he's just and then they come back later and he'd be.
Speaker 1: In there being back to Venus for a second and back to Earth. I would imagine you have to go home to eat because our food would kill him.
Speaker 3: I cannot confirm any of this and just say that that.
Speaker 1: People can either confirm nor deny.
Speaker 3: That's just a story to me.
Speaker 1: Now I want to know more about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course it's it's it's one of those good ones where you go down that rabbit hole and you go, this is just probably all bullshit, right, I like the metaphor of it, but it but yeah, it also is it? You go, but what if? What if?
Speaker 1: All right, well, this has been a very sexual, sexually enlightening conversation about all what you should never do. Basically, sex Cube is ready to give us a deeper presentation about it on his new show SEXQ four twenty tell people what your actual shows about. Where to find you.
Speaker 2: Oh Q four twenty dot com. Every Thursday night, nine thirty pm Eastern, Me and Corey go on Beyond the Cube and talk about random shit, random shit. We we touch on a few few of the current topics, but then we just kind of free for all it from there. So we got a variety of things. So check that out nine thirty pm Eastern on Thursdays.
Speaker 3: Nice Charlie, I've got Macroaggressions dot io is the place to go to find out more about the show. I've got Mackea Freeman on this week talking about Satanic International Network, which is, uh, you know, a cheery topic. He wrote a book about it.
Speaker 4: So the initials are s I n.
Speaker 1: Ah Satanic International Network.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Yeah, that should be a good one. Corey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'all know where to find me right here every Sunday.
Speaker 1: And Forbidden No Forbidden History dot substc dot com, and you can find me at roadways do substack dot com and also oh bloody history, my bad Jesus Christ, that's why you should do it yourself. You can find me at roadways, a substack dot com and roadways atreg and we will see you guys next week on Day zero.
Speaker 3: Okay,