Speaker 1: Hey everybody, and welcome back to Divulgence. Today we are going to be talking about the JFK assassination with a JFK researcher, author podcast man. Thanks so much for your time, Thanks for being here. How are things good?
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Sorry, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're kind of going in and out a little bit.
Speaker 3: But sorry, check one to check one two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry about that, guys.
Speaker 1: All right, so yeah, welcome to Divulgence. Corey, thanks so much for being here. Before we jump into you know, JFK and the assassination and all that, can you just tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: Sure? So, uh.
Speaker 4: Before I got into Kennedy Research, I was a cop for about eight and a half years. Before that, i'd gone through years and years of forensics training. I went to the first college program to offer a crime scene processing training program, and from there I went through the police academy and I was on the road for about eight and a half years. And when I left police work, I moved to Colorado, where I got into the weed industry for like three years, and then from there I kind of became a freelance writer in the cannabis space, and then from there, I don't even know how it morphed into history. And I've been on I'm doing History since twenty fifteen, and I've been on Kennedy since July twenty eighteen, and that's pretty much what I do full time.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty much it.
Speaker 4: I got two books out, A Warning from History and Lee Harvey Oswald and Black and White, and I have this year I'll have three three books out, volume two of Lee Harvey Oswald and Black and White, and I'm putting out a two volume set of the second edition of A Warning from History in the same format as Lee Harvey Oswald and Black and White, which shows all the documents and all the photographs and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: That's what I got going on.
Speaker 1: What what drew you into Kennedy? Like, I know, it's I know, it's it's a very lyric topic. There's so much to it, so many sub stories within this big kind of crop pod of of stories that may that make up you know, the the pre the the assassination and the post of the assassination. So what was it that that drew you into to start writing books and doing deep research on it?
Speaker 4: Well, it's the biggest mystery of all time. And I had always had interest, you know, going back to when I was a kid, like I was like twelve or something when the JFK movie came out, maybe I was like thirteen, you know, something like that, and like so, I I've been fascinated ever since and always wanted to know. And I'd always over the years, you know, when I wasn't really a researcher, I had read some books and I kind of, you know, I kind of I had a feel for what I call now the official conspiracy theory, because in all these historical events, you have the official story, then you have the official conspiracy, a conspiracy theory which is put out by the government also, and then you have the underlying truth, and then underneath that you have hidden truth, right, and so you have a lot of layers. And I knew that the layers and stuff we'd been given were total bullshit. And I had the time because I had started podcasting. I've been doing podcasts publishing for like ten years now. I've owned and managed multiple podcasts publishing companies, and so I was doing my podcast publishing and that doesn't really take a lot of time. When you're just managing other podcasts and stuff. So I had a lot of time on my hands, and I'm like, well, screw it, let me just start doing this, And so I did, and it became all consuming within about a month. The first month was like kind of casual, you know, I was just starting a sorting out where do I find documents and where do I you know. Once I actually started to read things, I was hooked and I was putting in like twelve hour days. I literally put in twelve hour days for like I can't even tell you how long years, because it was an obsession it was. It wasn't like a job. It was like I had to know this. And there were times I remember, like one night I fell asleep. I was laying in bed and I fell asleep with my laptop like on my fucking lap. And then the next morning I woke up and it had fallen over and I just got the laptop and I went right back to work right now. That was like my routine for years. I absorbed so many documents the first three years, I mean I probably had I had to have read something close to one hundred thousand pages of documents by the end of three years, and at that point I had a pretty goddamn good grasp on what was going on, because I was disgusted by the Kennedy research out there in the world, because it's just terrible. It all focuses on the CIA killed Kennedy over Vietnam, which is like the most elementary and easily rejectable, you know, reason for them to want to kill them. I mean, I'm sure that you have to think. There's multiple factions here involved, and each of them have their own reasoning for wanting to kill Kennedy, including the shooters. The guys who pulled the triggers have a different motivation than the guys who gave the order, right, right, So all the guys who pulled the triggers were mobsters and mercenary type guys from New Orleans, from that New Orleans circuit surrounding David Ferry and whatnot, you know. And so the mercenaries hated Kennedy over the Bay of Pigs and they thought he was a Communist and all that stuff. The CIA was upset over Vietnam and they were upset over the Bay of Pigs. Well, the Bay of Piggs is a complicated conversation and I don't think the real story the Bay of Pigs has ever been told. I think it was designed to fail so they could oust Kennedy. I'm pretty confident that's what the Beaya Pigs was really about.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you have all these different factions involved.
Speaker 4: Everyone's got their own reasoning, and like I said, the shooters, their reasoning is different from everyone else's. Right, So everyone who participated in this down the chain of command had their own reasoning. But ultimately, when you get to the top of the pyramid, it comes back to the Israelis, and it comes back to a long history of Israeli involvement with the mafia and the CIA, going back to the nineteen forties. So the CIA, I'm sorry, the mafia, and the pre Israeli zi as I call them back then, they had a relationship prior to the CIA relationship with the State of Israel, the.
Speaker 2: State of Israelmanbount in forty eight.
Speaker 4: The pre Israeli Zionists started their relationship with the Los Angeles mafia in nineteen forty six. Nineteen forty seven, you have a direct relationship between Ben Gurion, who will be the first Prime Minister of Israel, and Mayor Lanski, who runs the US syndicate, the Mafia syndicate, and so that goes back to nineteen forty seven the Sonborn Institute, where David Ben Gurion and Rudolph Sonborn decided that since post World War Two, the United States government would not give the Israelis their World War two surplus, meaning the leftover weapons and arms and all that stuff from World War Two, because we wouldn't give it to them. They made the decision to go ahead and just steal from US. And so for a period of somewhere around twenty years, starting in around eeteen forty seven, the pre Israeli Zionists, along with a number of American Jewish traders, basically broke into and stole and pilford all the arms that were stored in bunkers across the country left over from World War iiO. Now, in the Kennedy story, a lot of people will tell you that all those arms and all the burglar bunker, the bunker burglaries, those were all related to funding the anti Castro Cubans so they could overthrow Castro.
Speaker 2: That's a complete lie. I've heard that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not true, that the anti Castro Cubans are a complete red herring. They have nothing to do with this. There was only two anti Castro Cubans involved in the actual shooting itself, and both of those guys worked for Carlos Marcelo, so they were not there on behalf of any kind of anti Castro activities. It's the biggest red herring in all of Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they were there, Sorry, they were there on behalf of the.
Speaker 2: Mafia, right exactly.
Speaker 4: So you got a bunch of these guys, So you got to think the CIA and the mafia are working together for whatever reasons. The excuse of killing Castro I don't believe. With the exploding cigars, and we took out Iraq in a day, but we couldn't take out Castro in fifty years.
Speaker 2: Give me a break. There's something this story stupid. The whole thing is dumb.
Speaker 3: Stziah. Yeah, exploding starfis right.
Speaker 4: Right right, So if we wanted to kill him, it was like look what we did to Look what I know. It's like twenty twenty five or twenty twenty six, what we just did, like Venezuela, Like you tell me you can't do that in Cuba, Like give me a break.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was it was a red herring.
Speaker 4: We needed the Communist threat ninety miles off our coast to keep the Cold War alive and active, which makes Fidel Castro a proxy CIA ascid, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 4: Right, so right, so as it's ridiculous, right, But really it ultimately boils down to the Israelis. And when you come to understand the Israeli relationship with the US mafia and the Israeli relationship with the CIA, it becomes obvious that in nineteen sixty three, the CIA, the Mafia, and the pre Israeli Zionists they're one organization.
Speaker 2: They're one, They're all Zionists.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Mafia, most people think, was run by Italians, and the Italians ran like the local syndicate. They ran New York, they ran Chicago, clear Eveland, you know, Miami, they had they had their cities. The gel that held the whole thing together was run by Jews Meyer, Lansky and all his guys. You got to think the biggest mobsters in the world ever, Mickey Cohen, Buggsy Siegel, Albert Anastasia Lepke, buck Alter, Mayor Lansky. These guys are all Jews, right, These guys are all and they ran the mafia basically all the way back from the early days.
Speaker 2: You know, Mayor Lansky.
Speaker 4: One of his first big things he did was probably the assassination of Mayor Anton Surmak in Miami. Sirmak and Roosevelt were on like a tour because Roosevelt was like running for reelection or something along those lines, and uh, Sirmak basically was in He's from Chicago, mayor of Chicago. He gets into this like turf war with the remnants of the Compone organization, particularly Frank Nitty and so Frank Knitty and there was another mobster called Roger Tuohe and Roger Touohi was the opposite on the opposite side, and he was partnered up with Sirmak. Right, So obviously those guys lost the war to the Chicago outfit run by Frank Nitti. At the time, they assassinate Sirmak down in Miami. There's even video of It's great, the whole thing is great. It's well documented. But the history books will tell you that that was an attempt on Roosevelt and that Cermak was caught in the crossfire.
Speaker 2: That is a blatant lie. It has a blatant lie.
Speaker 4: The full backstory on the assassination of Sermak in thirty what was a thirty three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was thirty.
Speaker 4: Three that pretty much iced mafia control, the outfit control of Chicago. But there was most certainly some religious occultic shit going on. All these assassinations, all having occultic aspect to it, people showing up in elaborate robes or costumes or whatnot, who know in advance. And those people were there at the Anton Cermak assassination, just like they were at Kennedy. And therefore there was definitely some sort of Jewish involvement, and it was separate from the Chicago outfits actions on Sermac. So, going back to like the thirties, the mob was controlled by Jews. That is how it's always been, and movies like The Godfather just were intentionally created to promote the myth.
Speaker 2: Of Italian control of the mafia.
Speaker 4: Sure, so once you understand all these factors and you understand the relationships between these different groups, you realize it's like, oh my god, these guys are all working together like I never used to understand because it was always said that Jack Ruby was like working with like the Israelis. He was an FBI informant, he was a police informant, and he was a mobster.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, how do you do all that stuff? How does all that stuff like, how does that even gel at all?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: And there's no cohesion there. It took me years to understand. Yes, they're all the same team. Back in sixty three, they were all on the same team. The mafia, the CIA, the FBI. This is corruption at its finest, and that is what really gave birth to the world that we live in today. I mean, if you ask me, Kennedy was killing November twenty second, sixty three. United States of America ended on that day, and we've been controlled by these very forces that killed him ever since.
Speaker 3: So I mean they definitely their balls.
Speaker 1: Defafit dropped with Kennedy, right because, like you said, look at the world that was kind of born afterwards, and I mean his brother got it pretty quick afterwards, and you know MLK as well, and then I mean whatever other assassinations you want to throw into that pot, right, But it was the sixties, the late sixties, after Kennedy became pretty bloody and a lot of things happened with the outing of Kennedy as I'm sure you know. So, yeah, that's crazy, and it's it's interesting now that I mean, since a lot of a lot more people, I feel like are becoming more aware of you know, Israeli reach and their their ability to kind of control and kind of pop up everywhere. And it's just it's wild that you know, now you've done all this digging and you know, ding ding ding here they're popping up again now and then all the way back to the JFK assassination.
Speaker 4: Well, I have to emphasize that when you really come to understand, like for me, the study of the assassination starts in eighteen ninety six, like that's the birth of political Zionism. Theodore Herzel the first Congress in eighteen ninety seven in Basil, Switzerland. You know, this is a plot to take over the world. This is not a fucking plot to have some sort of Jewish homeland. This is a plot to take over the world. And I can tell you that with certainty because by like nineteen thirty three, Zionists had people on the Supreme Court, they had Henry Morgenthau, the Secretary of Treasury who wanted to basically murder every German after the war. So are these forces they got together starting around eighteen ninety five, in theory eighteen ninety six, in practice eighteen ninety seven, in their first meeting at the Congress.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's the plot to take over the world that has been unfolding ever since then. When you get into like World War one, War War two, it's obvious they were heavily involved in manipulating world events to lead to World War One and World War Two. Hitler never wanted war, right. Hitler submitted like seven or eight peace proposals. They weren't even acknowledged or they were just rejected right off the bat because they didn't want peace. They wanted World War two. It was a Jewish war against Hitler. This becomes obvious when you go back to like nineteen thirty three, when Hitler first came into power.
Speaker 2: You got people like.
Speaker 4: Rabbi Wise in New York City who used to put on all these Jewish marches down Park Avenue and stuff like that. They declared war on Germany because Hitler had been out for almost ten years at that point, about seven or eight years promoting anti Semitism. Right, So the boycott on Germany happened in thirty three. And then what Hitler actually was doing during the war was reclaiming lands that were stripped from Germany in World War One and in previous skirmishes. So when he goes in to take like the Rhine Land, and he goes to take Czechoslovakia, and he goes back to take the Danzig, this guy, all he was doing was reassembling a country that was once ripped from him that he wasn't going to allow to proceed. And so World War War War War two was about the destruction of Germany period to pave the way for the creation of the state of Israel. So Jews have been manipulating historic events, creating historical events, all in the name of Zionism. And once they got their country, was that good enough? No, now they have to have greater Israel. Do you think greater Israel is the end of it?
Speaker 2: No? Right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the Jewish conspiracy that Hitler warned us about one hundred years ago. That everyone wants to like, Oh, I don't know how this happened, Give me a break. We knew, We've known for a hundred years and people would like to deny that, but it's true.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, regardless of what you think, like they obviously have. Hitler has obviously been built into you know, the ultimate icon of evil, right, even though there were people that were quite literally just as bad, or some people might want to say worse, other people are worse, but you know, it's all it always there's just that joke, right, It always comes back to Hitler.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So you know, if if you're able to to take a second and actually do some thinking, you realize that, huh, I wonder why is it always Hitler that right? Like like, oh, you know, was it because he was picking on the Jews? And it's because of the victim? Is is so important?
Speaker 3: Or what? What is it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Well, well, the reality is when you start to really dig, you come to understand that the most of the the whole thing hinges on the Holocaust story, and the Holocaust story is blatant fiction. So the idea that there were gas chambers is so stupid. Like when you actually study the buildings that they claim were gas chambers, you claim, you look and see how they say the gas chambers functioned and all this, you come to realize there never were any gas chambers.
Speaker 2: Stupid. And then for the end the six million number.
Speaker 4: There was never more than three point seven million Jews in all of occupied Europe at its peak, at its peak, and that was before the war even started. By the time the war started, Hitler's occupied Germany, probably occupied Europe, probably had a million to million and a half Jews, maybe tops, you know what I mean, But we already we have the numbers. Basically, somewhere around three hundred thousand Jews died during this period of thirty nine to forty five, but that pales in comparison to like everybody else who suffered. Jews made up less than thirty percent of the population of the camps. And what were they just singling out the Jews in the camps to kill them? No, give me a break. The whole story is stupid. These camps were operationally most of them. Most of the camps they talk about the six camps in Germany where they alleged Holocaust happened, four of them were gone before the war even ended. Because they were mobile camps. They were moving with the front. And so you only really have two camps. You have Auschwitz and Madonic and that's it. And when you study Mydnic, you realize there were no gas chambers. The building they claim was a gas chamber was a bath and disinfection center because everyone was disgusting and the hygiene was poor, and they had lice, and so everyone who got to the camps had their head shaved.
Speaker 2: They had their clothes.
Speaker 4: Taken from them, just like prisoners when you go to jail, you don't get to wear your nikes. Okay, they take your clothes and they give you sandals and all. And this is all used as like, you know, evidence of mass murder, which ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You know, here's the problem.
Speaker 4: What happened during World War two in the Holocaust was actually a brutal system of slave labor.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 4: That's bad enough. Okay, they didn't need to make up all these stories. Implementing a system of brutal slave labor is bad enough.
Speaker 2: They didn't have to do it.
Speaker 4: But by making up all these stories, people are obviously going to research them over the years. And I find it his history across the board. When you're dealing with people back then, they did not just like we are very short sighted here in twenty twenty six. We don't know what kind of technology will be out in twenty five to fifty years, right, that could debunk that could have debunked the lies of today, but fifty years ago. It's funny because I've been running these these these moon landing photos through Grock, and every single one is coming back as fake. Every one of them is coming back as faith, you know, totally manipulated, not possible from the moon surface, all this stuff, right, And so they never had the foresight to know that we would have something like the Internet where I could go and look up everyone's life story, like if you like you think James Angleton ever knew that I'd be able to go on Internet and really find out enough information to write a book about the guy. Never, they had no conception of what we're doing with this internet technology today, and therefore they did a lot of stupid things that were very easily debunked in the modern era.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: And so the shortsightedness of these conspirators is they're ultimately their downfall. And another thing in regards to like documents, I want to talk about this for a split second because the people I'm an expert on Kennedy I could sit here and talk to you about what Oswald had for breakfast that morning, right, So like we can sit here and talk about all these details, and I can tell you all these facts and circumstances and the implications of such I promise you the people in charge of releasing documents do not know what they're looking at. They don't understand, you know, Like if I'm looking to put David Ferry in a yellow car on one day just to fill in a gap in history, and then I come across a document that David Ferry is in a yellow car on this one day, that might fill my gap and be very significant, But the person who released that document doesn't understand the significance of David Ferry being in a r right, right. So That's what I'm finding, Like when you go back and you look at the best documents that we have were released post nineteen ninety two, like in the first couple of batches of the Kennedy really, because what happened was these fucking these Jews, man, I swear they made the Kennedy movie, aren't And Milkschan confessed Masad Spy produced the JFK film to put all the blame on the CIA to flect from Israel and all that stuff, right, And so these people go in there and they try to control the narrative and they What happened with the JFK film was that there was so much uproar over it that they it led to the JFK Records Act, which got all the JFK records, all of them were supposed to be released.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We got a huge numbers of documents in those early days, and there's so much good information in those early documents because those people didn't know what they were releasing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Here's an example. David Ferry owns a light blue nineteen sixty one Mercury Comet station wagon. After the assassination, he's allegedly driving through like Houston and New Orleans and all this stuff, but half the records show that he was actually driving a light blue Ford Falcon station Wagon as opposed to a light blue Mercury Comet. Well, guess what. The light blue Mercury comment and the Ford Falcon station Wagon are identical vehicles with different branding, both made by Ford, and so when you go through the story, you're only supposed to have one light blue station wagon driven by David Ferry. But when you really dig through all the details, you end up with two, right, and I can place where they are in different places and all this stuff, and they're trying to say it's one, but it's not right. So these little right exactly, So these little things like whether the documents say it's a Mercury comment at the Ala Motel or whether it says it's a Ford Falcon station wagon down at the Driftwood Hotel, which is two hotels they stayed at, two different cars. It's clear to me that there were two different vehicles involved for two different purposes. The people who released those documents, they didn't have any idea the implications of releasing the fact that two different hotels said there were two different cars. See, that's a major piece of the puzzle for me on the whole post assassination wrap up. But the people who release documents, they don't know what they're doing, right, So I have no doubts that we will get I think the reason we don't get the good documents is because all the ones that are important are destroyed. There's a handful of guys who are involved in the assassination in Daly Plaza who are connected to David Ferry in New Orleans, particularly a guy named Lawrence Howard who's a big, fat Mexican guy, Lauren Hall, who's like a mercenary type, and William Seymour who's another scenary type. These three guys, there's practically no documents on at all, zero and they were responsible for laying the foundation for I'd say at least half of what we know in the Kennedy assassination story. So Oswald was being impersonated all over Dallas, New Orleans and places. They were setting him up in places he wasn't and William Seymour was one of the guys who was doing the impersonations of Oswald.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 4: When you go and you look and you find people who are important and significant in the storyline, and then you go and look for documents and there's like ten pages, you know you're onto something big. Another one of the shooters, the shooter from the Daltex building, was a guy named Milio Santana. He's one of the anti Castro Cuban guys working for Marcello. He gets arrested in Daily Plaza and it caused the whole efficient They had to fabricate stuff to happen in Daly Plaza to cover for the fact that they made an arrest. Okay, these little details when you get into like guys like Emelio Santana, some of these background characters, there's nothing. There's no documents at all. I know for fact, Jim Garrison arrested Emilio Santana, brought him into custody, interrogated him for five days straight before.
Speaker 2: Having to let him go.
Speaker 4: We don't have that transcript. Where's that Someone intentionally destroyed that document and why? Because they were covering for the fact that Emilio Santana was one of the shooters in Daily Plaza and they couldn't let the contrary I guarantee what happened in the interview was that Santana gave a bunch of contradictory information, right which an educated researcher would be able to be like, Okay, I see you know and put the pieces together based on his contradictions. That document doesn't exist. I mean five days, it's got to be a five hundred page document, six hundred thousand page document. What I wouldn't do to get that document so I could give you one hundred examples of things where I know there's like very specific documents that should be there that are just gone. And all these documents are connected to people who appear as like background characters in the story, but no, they're really important characters in the story. So uh, this kind of brings around to like the theme of my book, which are warning from History. I focused on the shooters because no one else does. Everyone's like, even James Dugenio, who claims to be like the world expert on this stuff, He's like, Oh, I don't care about the shooters. What you don't care about You don't care about the shooters. You know, these people who focus on the CIA and Angleton and all this stuff, this is what they want you doing, because you're never going to find any documents connecting Angleton to giving orders to kill Kennedy or any of these stuff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So, but all these Kennedy researchers are out there like digging into like stuff are never going to find, right, They're just never going to find stuff on these guys. This is the people up in the CIA at this level I call the conspiracy layer.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I can tell you who gave the order.
Speaker 4: I can tell you the guys at the top and the masade, how it trickled down to the Los Angeles mafia.
Speaker 3: And so give us a little bit of them.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I can definitely do that. But the point I'm making here is that when it comes down to when it comes down to the flow of how this goes, everyone is still focused on the damn CIA And I just put all this CIA talk the generics. I call it generic CIA talk, and I put it in this conspiracy layer category because it's ambiguous, it's vague. There's never gonna be any evidence connecting Dallas to the assassination. You know, these things that people expect to have on paper, we're just not gonna have on paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. So right, it's exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like the closest thing we're gonna get to, like something being on paper documenting planning of the assassination is like, this is a guy named Perry Russo who was like an insurance salesman who just happened to bump into he was he just inadvertently got into Ferry circle through a woman named Sandra Moffett who he had been dating. And so there's a party. Perry Russo is at this party and This is featured in the JFK film. When they have the party, they introduce and Oswald goes. Oswald says something like, why what the hell is this guy doing here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that's all that's all fabricated. Oswald was never at that party.
Speaker 2: But Perry Russo.
Speaker 4: Perry Russo outlines in his testimony to Jim Garrison what was said at this party. And here David Ferry is talking about triangulation or crossfire, how everyone has to have an alibi where they should be, he should be where everyone can see them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So when it comes to like documents showing the planning of the assassination, this is as good as it's gonna get. Third party people who witnessed something, who brought that information forward, and the information put forth at the Perry Russo party, to me is some of the most important stuff because, number one, it eliminates the possibility that the guy was Oswald. De man he saw he thought was Oswald was actually a guy named Kerry Thornley. And we know this because he had met the guy in a couple of days leading up to the party, where he had a big, bushy beard, and then the day of the party he had shaved, and he had whiskers.
Speaker 2: He called it whiskers. It was like stubble. Right.
Speaker 4: Oswald was clean shaven all the time because he was weird. He was weird like that. His haircut, he always he got his haircut like twice a week. I mean, the guy was like clean.
Speaker 2: He was metro.
Speaker 4: He was like a metro sexual by like what today's standards were back then. So anytime I'm seeing the descriptions of Oswald where he's like got stubble, or he's got dirty fingernails or like any of these things, Oswald would never do, It's like, Okay, that was Kerry Thornley, right. So I was able to put Kerry Thornley in like six or seven places impersonating Oswald, not where he necessarily says, my name is Oswald. But one example is that he goes to rent in October of sixty three. He and this person and a pregnant woman and a kid, right, Marina and the kid.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: They go to this house owned by a woman named McGee in Baton Rouge and they talked to her about renting her place. And this person who I at this time, he didn't identify himself as Oswald. But he he said things like, oh I lived in the Soviet Union.
Speaker 2: Oh I.
Speaker 4: You know, he started saying things like, oh I got a big gun collection. Is this place secure? I don't want anybody stealing my guns? And then he's like talks about communism, and then he talks about Kennedy coming to town. That was never Oswald. Okay, I'll wed never did any of that stuff. That was Kerry Thornley. Kerry Thornley impersonated Oswald, and that was just one of like a half a dozen incidents where he's there, doesn't necessarily give the name Oswald, but gives the Oswald story because the big part of what they did was they planted seeds for months leading up to the assassination, Guys like William Seymour and Carrie Thornley going places like the sports room, rifle range, you know, the Carousel Club, a whole bunch of places, and believing an impression. So like William Seymour goes to the sports room rifle range posing as Oswald. He never gives the name Oswald, but based on the descriptions, the things he talked about, you know, they're like they what they did was after the assassination. They had hundreds of people come forward and say, hey, this guy came into my store and he was talking about communism, and I'm pretty sure it was that guy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, this is great because when you study what's called identity transfer, which is what the CIA's program of doing body doubles is actually called, you come to understand that they they did this on purpose, Right, they did this on purpose. They had people plant these seeds to make it seemed like Oswald was this radical communist. And the point here is that you don't have to look identical, right, And they even say in their own CIA manuals that when the two subjects are not together and not scrutinized, it makes the probability of pulling off the identity transfer even greater, which means, like, let's imagine you're just going about your day. Let's say you go into a store and the guy at the counter in front of you buying something he might kind of look like Oswald. Maybe guy would have receding hairline, and but you overhear he's talking to the guy behind the counter about communism or shooting rifles or Kennedy or something, right.
Speaker 2: And then you just go about your day. And then three months later, this guy's on television, he shot Kennedy. He's talking about he's got used a rifle and they saying he's a communist, and you're like, oh my god, I think that's the guy I saw at the store three months ago. Right, Well, it didn't have to be identical. It only had to be close because the general form of what they would look like, and that's what they did. That's how they pulled this off.
Speaker 4: And I don't even believe for a split second Oswald worked at the depository.
Speaker 2: I have a mound of evidence going.
Speaker 4: Yes, every single statement about Oswald working at the book depository completely falls apart, starting in the morning with Buell Fraser, who gives him a ride to work that day. Buell Fraser's statements or bogus. They don't drive, He said. Oswald showed up wearing a gray more or less flannel wool type coat, not a jacket, which is kind of a lighter thing. A coat is a heavy thing, right, There's no coat like that that doesn't exist. So what is he talking about? His sister Lenny may Randall. She also acknowledged that Oswald had on a big, great coat, and so where's the coat. Oswald doesn't have that coat, the coat doesn't exist. Then you have the story of Oswald getting out of his Buel Fraser's truck with like curtain rods underneath his arms, right, and then he walks into the building with the curtain rods under his arms, and that's how he snuck the rifle in that story never happened.
Speaker 2: That was bunk.
Speaker 4: We have testimony from a guy named Ed Shields at the House Committee on Assassinations in nineteen seventies. He says that he heard he was he worked in the warehouse section, which was across Houston Street, but he's standing outside. He says that he sees Buell Fraser walking into the building and someone called out from the building, hey, Buell, where's your rider, And he tells him, hey, I dropped him off in front, meaning he dropped them off in front of the building. That's not the story about coming in from the railroad yards with the package under your arm. So we got two things in the morning that are totally bunked by Buell Fraser giving information that is absolutely impossible. And so Buell Fraser lied, Okay, that was number one. Then I realized he never drove anybody to work that day.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was made up.
Speaker 4: Then when you get into the sixth the second floor lunch room story with a coke, where like so Oswald allegedly kills the president, makes it down the stairs, not seen by anybody who's already on the stairs, and he gets to the lunch room, he buys a coke, and then Baker the cop, and then Roy Truley, who's his boss, they come in there and he identifies Oswald as an employee and then they continue up the stairs. Okay, that story never happened. That is a fiction that they create to cover numerous factors. The first factor is that Baker made an arrest in Dally Plaza directly in front of the book depository, probably around ninety seconds after the assassination. He arrested Emilio Santana, the shooter at the Dalteks. The shooter of the Dalteks was taken into custody. It's captured in Willis ten photo. The Willis ten photo shows a man dressed all in black with a rifle being taken into custody in front of the book depository. This debunks the notion that they entered the building and went and talked to Oswald ninety seconds after. Not only that, we have the statements of Robert McNeil, who is a reporter for NBC. He ends up going into the railroad yards, comes so hops over the fence. He ends up going into book depository. And yes, willis tent. Oh, this is a kind of fuzzy one, but you can see it right here, this little square right here is a cop and he's got a guy ben over and he's got one hand up on his collar and the right hand on is probably his right hand. He's taken somebody into custody. Okay, this is the exact moment that Oswald is supposed to be inside there drinking a coke, but that didn't happen. So and we know it didn't happen ninety seconds after because Robert McNeil, he will enter the book depository to make a phone call. He says, when he enters the book depository, there's only three men there. Those three men will be William Shelley, Billy Lovelady, and Buell Frasier. And his comment is the three men were exceedingly calm for the pandemonium going on around them. Oh weird, huh. Yeah, So they direct him to a phone. He goes over to pick up the phone. He makes his call to his New York News desk. Later on he gets the time stamp, but when he made the phone call, the phone call was at twelve thirty six pm.
Speaker 2: He will leave the building. When he leaves the building, he says, there are no one else's in the building. There's no cops have entered the building yet, and no cops entered before he did.
Speaker 4: So that conflicts with Baker's story about the coke and going up to the top of the building because according to Baker and truly, they go to the top of the building, they come back down, the building is flooded with cops. Okay, Robert McNeil makes his phone call at twelve thirty six, He leaves there's no cops in there. That means the cops they could not have entered the building period till twelve thirty seven, which then to me makes perfect sense. They go in, they go up the stairs in Baker's original report. This is funny because Baker does an interview on TV and he explains the coke story. We rushed in the building. We went to the second floor. A there he is with the coke. Well, that's not what his original notes say. That's not what his original handwritten report says. And that's not what the origin the original final type written report. And we have another document from Chief Curry who acknowledges the contradiction here. So in all of Baker's original notes, he straight up says they stop someone between the third and fourth floor. He never mentions the second floor, never mentions a coke.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 4: This report gets approved by the Chief Curry. Chief Curry then sends a memo to till I think the news agencies, and he explains how Baker stopped this guy on the stairs between the third and fourth floor, and that how and here is this document is great because this one document Curry identifies this man is Oswald, but it's clearly not Oswald because Oswald, remember he had to go home to get his jacket. The man stopped on the stairs by Baker and Trully, who was identified as Oswald by Chief Curry, is wearing a light brown jacket. Okay, Oswald didn't have a light brown jacket at work. End a story. The man he stopped it was not Oswald. It didn't happen in the lunch room. It happened on the stair well. And why did it happen at twelve thirty seven or twelve thirty eight? Well, because William Seymour. He'll flee out the back of the building when the assassination happens. He goes into Daily Plaza, where he's captured in the Robert Hughes film at one minute in thirty six seconds. From there, he will re enter the book depository. Why well, because he felt comfortable there. How is it this guy who is not supposed to work there, captured in the Robert Hughes film, is willing to walk back into the belly of the Beast, the book depository and then take the elevator to the sixth floor, which is exactly what he does. He's descending from the sixth floor when he stopped on the stairs between the third and fourth floor, after he's identified as an employee by truly and remember it's not Oswald, it's William Seymour, And I'll show you there, I got it.
Speaker 2: Run here somewhere. He lets him go, and then he walks down the stairs, and then what happens next, we have witnesses who say that Oswald left the side of the Book Depository at exactly twelve forty PM, ran down the little grassy slope, and then got into a green Nash Rambler station wagon, which then took off toward Oak Cliff. That's the official story.
Speaker 4: But at the exact same time, we got Oswald at twelve thirty six PM, allegedly leaving the book Depository going to catch a bus downtown, but the bus gets stuck in traffic, He gets off the bus, he goes and he takes the cab, and then the cab takes himTo the boarding house.
Speaker 2: Okay, So which is it? Now?
Speaker 4: We got two stories on how Oswald left Daily Plaza. We got Oswald leaving in a bus in a cab, and then we got Oswald fleeing down the side of the book the grassy slope and leaving in the Green Nash Rambler. Okay, which is it? It's neither okay, Because Oswald didn't work at the Book Depository. Every single incident of Oswald being seen, observed, whatever is easily explainable when you realize he was not only was he being personated at every place that we say he went the sports room, rifle range, all these places. Was he being impersonated? He was impersonated at the book depository also, And not only that. We have a great little contradiction here, and this kind of shows to me, this indicates Oswald was a spook, or at least some he adds some credence to the fact.
Speaker 2: That Oswald was a spook. So Oswald will.
Speaker 4: Oswald will give a statement to the district attorney Wade. He will tell him that yes, he works at the book depository, but he was not present on the day of the assassination. And then Wade relays this information to the reporters, and reporters are asking him questions, and the reporter goes, well, he works there, and then Wade hesitates. He hesitates before answering all these questions. He said yes, and then the reporter goes, but not that day. He goes, but not that day. He denied being there that day. Great, now we have some substantiation that Oswald was never there that day. However, later when Oswald's on TV and he's being interviewed by the reporters, they asked him, were you in that building? And he goes, naturally, if I worked in that building, right, So he says that he was in the building, right. So first he tells Wade he wasn't in the building. Then on TV he says he was in the building. This to me indicated he was sending a message to his handlers that he was maintaining his cover, because there's no way in hell he was there that day. So when you look at the shots were fired and allegedly at twelve thirty pm, he walks through the front door of the Texas Theater between one and one oh seven pm, giving him about thirty seven minutes to pull the trigger, ditch the rifle, get downstairs, fleet the depository in a third way that we don't know because it wasn't on the bus or the you know, it wasn't any of these things that we said, So we have no idea how he allegedly left there. From there, he goes to the boarding house. We have no idea how he gets there because he definitely didn't take the cab. That was somebody else who took the cab, which will not probably not cover to day because I'm still working on it. But ultimately he didn't do any of these things. He's being set up the whole time, and the timeline from when he would have pulled the trigger to well and he actually walked in the theater doesn't fit either. So the official story says that Oswald went to the Texas Theater at one thirty six pm. One thirty six. He stops at Hardy Shoe Store where he sees Johnny Brewer and a couple other guys in the shoe store. Then he walks in. Then the phone calls are made bringing.
Speaker 2: The to the cops.
Speaker 4: The cops show up about one fort The weird thing about the cops showing up at one forty is that I was a cop for a long time. I understand how dispatch works. You can have an emergency, top priority call, someone's getting shot right now, the process from which the call comes in, it goes to the dispatcher and then gets dispatched to the road.
Speaker 2: You're looking at two to.
Speaker 4: Three minutes, even in an emergency situation, two to three minutes before it's even getting dispatched at all. But people were showing up at the Texas Theater within like a minute of it being called in, right So I'm like, and it never went out over the radio. So this is the weird thing. So Julia Postal at the theater allegedly calls the cops, and then the cops show up and start their investigation. But they showed up at a time before that call was ever dispatched. The call was never dispatched. We have the transcripts of the radio and they don't the Dallas police, they don't even know of anything going on at the Texas Theater until the first cops show up at one point.
Speaker 2: So what's going on here?
Speaker 4: The phone call to the cops that bring them there is not what brought them there. They were tipped off somehow. Aside from that phone call, they knew to show up at the Texas Theater period. The whole thing was a planned meeting spot. So let me tell you what really happened with Oswald. The person that we know is Oswald shows up and enters the theater between one and one oh seven. He goes down to like near the front row, and as a guy sitting there named Jack Davis. Jack Davis is like an eighteen year old kid. He's wanting to see the movie. Oswald sits directly in front of him, and then after about a minute, Oswald gets up and then sits directly next to Jack Davis, like, you have a nine hundred seat theater and you got twenty five people in the theater, and he's sitting directly next to this guy he doesn't know, and Jack Davis is like, what's up at you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And so Oswald will then get up and he'll do it again. He sits down next to another person and then he gets up again. He does this like two or three times in the theater before he ends up sitting down next to a pregnant woman. He speaks with the pregnant woman for a couple of minutes, then the two of them leave to go to the lobby. The pregnant woman leaves. She is completely unidentified. I trust me, I've looked into who this is. I have some suspects. There's only three pregnant women in the story at the time, So but she leaves. Oswald will then at one point fifteen PM one one five, one fifteen, confirmed by Butch Burrows, the candy guy, he sells Oswald popcorn. Okay, The Tippet shooting documented is took place at one sixteen.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: The official story says Oswald shot Tippet at one sixteen not possible. The actual shooting is the place at one oh six, but Oswald was already in the theater by that time, so Oswald could have done the tip shitting. So he goes out, he buys the popcorn, and then he goes back and he sits in the theater. It's about one point sixteen one seventeen at this time. He will then sit there in the theater, eating popcorn, watching a movie for thirty minutes, thirty minutes before they storm in and grab him. This guy didn't have a clue what was going on. This guy had no idea. He probably meant he went. He went there to meet with his handler. He met with the pregnant woman, his handler. She probably told him everything's cool, just chill out and watch the movie, and so he did.
Speaker 2: He stayed to watch the movie.
Speaker 3: Oh movie was it? You know?
Speaker 2: War as Hell?
Speaker 4: War as Hell with Audie Murphy, which is kind of funny because Audie Murphy pops up in the story again later with a guy named Gary Ween who would take Audie Murphy on investigations with him, which it was really weird because Gary Ween provided some blockbuster testimony that Audie Murphy was with him when he observed a meeting of Jack Valenti and Kasper Weinberg and a whole bunch of these other guys two weeks before the assassination. And then Oswald gets pulled out of the theater with Audie Murphy on the screen. So I thought it was a weird, really interesting kind of coincidence there.
Speaker 3: That's a weird sink.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But after that, they'll bust in, they'll grab Oswald. He doesn't have a clue what's going on. At this exact same time, we have witnesses who put Oswald at a place called the Tidy Lady Laundry, which is in Oak Cliff, a couple of blocks up from the Texas Theater, and he basically they say, the man they believe is Oswald pulls in a light colored station wagon. It's the light green Nash Rambler station wagon that left Dealy Plaza. William Seymour pulls up in this thing.
Speaker 2: He goes in.
Speaker 4: He makes a phone call in Mexican, right, that's what they called it. They said he made a phone call in Mexican.
Speaker 2: So he calls. He speaks Spanish, obviously, he's talking to Lawrence Howard on the phone.
Speaker 4: The big Mexican guy, and then he walks south on North Clinton Street and that's the last we see of him there. Then a book comes out in the nineties or two thousands by a guy named Robert Vincent. Robert Vincent claims that he and I believe his story one hundred percent because it's totally verifiable. He claims that he got on a he was in where was he He was in, like Colorado Springs, I think, and he got on a plane. He was trying to head somewhere and they told him, hey, there's no planes available for you, but there's that plane over there. You can hop on that one. Those guys will take you right. And so he gets on this plane. He didn't recognize the markings on the tail. It was later determined to be a CIA plane. But he's getting on this plane. He's going home, and when the president gets killed, the plane turns around mid air, flies to Dallas and pulls off in like a dirt patch next to an aqueduct. And when they do that, two guys hop on. One is a big, large, husky Latin looking guy, Lawrence Howard, and the other one, he says, looks like Oswald.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So we have continued stories of sightings of Oswald after he's already taken into custody. Right, So, to me, it was clear that this sighting by Robert Vincent was Lawrence Howard and William Seymour, the two guys involved heavily in the setup of Oswald. Lawrence Howard one of the shooters on the sixth floor. They're fleeing Dallas in a CIA plane and they take a plane to New Mexico, which is very significant because New Mexico is once stayed over from Phoenix, which is where William Seymour and these guys were living. So that whole story to me, like when you really truly come to get a grip on the vast majority of like what's going on with the documents, none of the story makes any sense, as holes in it everywhere, and it becomes clear that they just made stuff up.
Speaker 2: They lied it was.
Speaker 4: It is the grandest conspiracy of them all, and I have no doubt there were probably hundreds of people in the know before it happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, you just I mean, you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't pull something like that off and keep it so under wraps for so long without the proper planning and having the proper people in place at the proper places everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yep. So the bulk of the shooters came from New Orleans.
Speaker 4: They were tied up with this mercenary group that were connected to David Ferry and Clay Shaw. And it's the obvious guys who we all know were shooters down who were mercenaries down in New Orleans. But then you can see it it was bigger than that, because then you have guys from the Cleveland Mob who were there, the Three Tramps, mostly from Cleveland. You got guys from the La Mob who were heavily involved in the setup of this thing. A guy named Jack Lawrence was a low level mob guy who was confirmed to have been in Dey Plaza that day. So it wasn't just New Orleans. And when you start seeing different factions of the US Mafia, you can tell the only person to control those is Mayor Lansky, right, So that's where you definitely say that you have mob involvement because there was some mob guys brought in to supplement these this New Orleans crew. So that's when you were and then when you start to realize that the mafia was working with the CIA and the Zionists, and you're like, dude, I get it now. This is one organization like all these law enforcement like our government, and we ended on November twenty second, sixty three. We're inn Israeli colony. They implanted their Jewish puppet lynd And Johnson, who basically handed them the keys of the kingdom.
Speaker 2: US has liberty.
Speaker 4: All that stuff happened, all policies geered toward Israel, APAC allowed to flourish. I mean, I was born without a country. I was born in seventy six. He died in sixty three. Our country was dead long before I ever got here. So that's kind of how I feel about the whole situation. And all of it has to do like it's never Kennedy has never been more relevant than it is today because of what's going on in Israel and Palestine and the Middle East and this bombing of Iran. This is the fruits of the labor of the Zionists who took over our country.
Speaker 1: When they kill Kennedy, right, they want to wipe Yeah, well they want the greater Israel.
Speaker 3: They want to start wiping out some of these countries, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all about but It's not about greater Israel. It's about the world, right, the Georgia Guidestone shit, the five hundred million population they want to rule over. You know, they've even said it in their own terms. The Jews want to have a world of their own, to rule over a population of mongrels who will serve them terrible.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Why don't we talk a little bit about your your second book, your second set of books, Yeah, Oswald and Black and White.
Speaker 3: So you were.
Speaker 1: Telling me you have volume one out, you're working on volume two, which will be coming out this year, which is very exciting.
Speaker 3: So let's jump into that a little bit. Like you've I.
Speaker 1: Think you were saying, obviously there's more than one Oswald, I mean officially, unofficially how many were there kind of two main Oswalds or were there just a bunch of Oswald's or what?
Speaker 4: Well, let me explain the circumstances leading to what I believe is the origin of this whole thing, and then you can.
Speaker 2: Kind of judge for yourself a little. So.
Speaker 4: Oswald's born in October thirty nine, his father died two months before he's born, and it's kind of a weird, kind of gray area on where Lee and his mother were living between his birth and like early nineteen forty one. It's not really it's not clear. I mean, there's no real The addresses we have on file are not accurate. They don't they don't jive. Starting around this nineteen forty one time period stretching through April of forty four, what we have is a series of impossible circumstances and ultimately it revolves around Marguerite Oswald and her involvement with the US Navy.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 4: World War two is World War two is happening in Europe. We're not in the war yet. Starting around nineteen forty one, the US Navy starts to formulate a plan because all the men are going to go to war. They know this, so they have to replace thousands, tens of thousands of people to do. All the people who'd be working here in the military in America are now going to go overseas. So they got to replace those people.
Speaker 2: And what did they do. They created what's called the Navy Waves Program.
Speaker 4: It's basically the Women in the Navy program, and it created civilian positions for women when all the men were to be overseas. Right, So I've concluded beyond all doubt that Marguerite Oswald was part of this Waves program. You start to get lies popping up from Lillian Morrett. So Marguerite Oswald has a sister named Lillian Morett. Lilian Moret's Warren Commission testimony is so chocked full of lies, holes, contradictions it becomes brutally obvious she's covering something up. She's asked where in this period of nineteen forty one Oswald is putt in an orphanage. He's put in the Bethlehem orphanage with his two other brothers. Okay, So, Marguerite Oswald is a soociopath. She never loved her kids. I don't care what she said. She never loved her kids. She got rid of them every opportunity she could. I might be wrong, and she might have gotten rid of her kids on purpose because she was doing stuff in the Navy, which is a possibility. If that's not the case, then she's a.
Speaker 2: Horrible, horrible human being.
Speaker 4: So between forty one and forty four, the address is Marguerite Oswald gives, do not check out. She gives he had just twenty one thirty six Broadway and two twenty seven Atlantic Avenue. I grew up in Brooklyn. The split second I heard those street names, I'm like, oh, that's New York. It's obvious. The FBI went and investigated, because there's actually Atlantic Avenue and a Broadway in New Orleans and in Algier's Louisiana. The FBI went and interviewed all the peoples around. She never lived at these addresses. Okay, so she gave bad addresses. Why would she give bad addresses? And if she joined the Navy Waves program, why would she try to cover that up? What's those top secret about her joining a program the whole world knows about, right, Why would that be something to hide?
Speaker 2: But they did. They hit it.
Speaker 4: Twenty one thirty six Broadway and two twenty seven Atlantic Avenue turn out to be within just a couple miles of the Waves training facility in the Bronx, up and up in.
Speaker 2: The facility was in the Bronx.
Speaker 4: The addresses in Manhattan and Staten Island were only within like fifteen miles of the of the Waves training facility.
Speaker 2: To me, it was brutally obvious.
Speaker 4: The lies and the obfuscation was the cover for the fact that she went into the Navy Waves program. After that, she Will Oswald during this time is two three years old. He's bouncing back and forth between living at Lillian Mourett's house and living at the Bethlehem Orphanage. So we have this major gray area between forty one and forty four that it's clear she was part of the Waves program. She even acknowledges it in a book. The woman we call Marguerite Oswald came out with a book in nineteen sixty six that she wrote with Gene Stafford, and it's called A Mother in History. And in that book she acknowledged that in nineteen forty two she was a switchboard operator at the naval station at the Naval base in Algiers. This is the one and only reference you'll ever see to her working at the navy base, and she admitted it herself in her own book. The woman who wrote that book was not the real Marguerite Oswald.
Speaker 2: But that's a whole other story.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 4: Yes, So that woman right there, that's that's that woman right there. That is the woman we're told is Marguerite Oswald. That woman is not Marguerite Oswald. Oh yeah, that woman right there. I have tentatively identified as Amanth Voytier, who was Marguerite Oswald's first cousin.
Speaker 2: This is what I talk.
Speaker 4: About in Lee Harvey Oswald in black and white. This was an identity transfer operation. You see how she's wearing glasses and she has like a mole under her eye. I have, like, I've got like a hundred pictures of Marguerite Oswald, the real Marguerite Oswald, and there's no mole under her eyes. She never wore glasses. And this woman's teeth are mangled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 4: Bring up some of these Margarite cook on images this click on images up top. You've got a whole bunch of them. Let me see if I can pull out one. It's definitely not this. See, this is all the same one, and she's got glasses on in every picture. She has like a mole under her eye. Scroll down, I'll see if we can't find if any of the other contradicting ones.
Speaker 2: Keep scrolling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so none of these pictures here are of the real Marguerite Oswald. Yeah, this is the This is Margarite Osweld's first cousin. Her name is Ammon the Voytier. This is another thing they've covered up because this is the woman who everyone thinks is Marguerite Oswald. Do you see how mangled her teeth or look at that picture on the in ther her teeth are mangled.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to dig up a picture here real quick of Margarite, the real Marguerite Oswald, and it'll show you that that is totally a fake picture.
Speaker 2: Let me see desktop.
Speaker 1: So the like the high high majority, if not most of these photos we see online are not the real.
Speaker 2: Right right? Yes?
Speaker 4: So yeah, that that woman. If I as soon as I find a picture, let me Google search for it, because when you actually see the real Marguerite Oswald, you're gonna be like, oh, that's clearly not the same woman.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. HER's okay. And then there's yes, Mama Oswald.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here, I'm gonna screenshare this picture real quick.
Speaker 5: M hmm, okay, all right, it's sharing. I think it's you gotta click on a button or something.
Speaker 2: There we go. That woman right there, that's the real Marguerite Oswald. Okay.
Speaker 4: That woman is about five foot seven. Her husband there, that's Edwin Echdahl. Uh, he's about six foot one or six foot two. So she's a very tall, very thin woman, and you can't really see it in this picture, but her teeth are like perfect, yeah, perfect, It's like boop perfect. I mean, there's the best looking teeth I've ever seen. Okay, so then when you go back to then when you go back to one of those other pictures, it's it's not the same woman. And so it took me a long time.
Speaker 3: So there I've found the yeah one. So yeah, her teeth look pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the teeth are perfect. I got four I have in my new book. I have four pictures of her teeth. They're perfect.
Speaker 2: This is not yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: This is her first cousin. This is amminth Voyta. A guy named Robert Duran came out with a book a couple of years ago that kind of came up with this hypothesis, and I kind of looked into his reasoning for his hypothesis and I kind of debunked most of it, but it got me thinking and researching ammanth Voytia. And so the biggest evidence in the world is no, there's no life history on ammonth Voyta. Her life comes to an end in nineteen fifty six and nineteen fifty six is a very significant year in Oswald's life because with this duel Oswald scheme, the real Oswald and the real Marguerite. When you look at the address history of Oswald, the first like seven ory addresses are all the real Oswald. Okay, the real Lee Harvey Oswald and the real Marguerite is the address record is accurate. That changes in nineteen fifty six. In nineteen fifty six, the official address history switches from the real Marguerite Oswald and the real Lee to this woman here, and from nineteen fifty six onward, this woman is Marguerite Oswald, the real Marguerite Oswald, and another is some more data to back it up.
Speaker 2: There are people who knew.
Speaker 4: Marguerite going back to the thirties who testify before the Warren Commission and gave testimony about her. They also testified that this woman, her name is Myrtle Evans, she actually bumped into Marguerite working at Lerner's department store in nineteen sixty one in New Orleans. That's not the official story. The official story has Marguerite Oswald being a nurse and working in Fort Worth and cities around text. This not being at Learner's department store in nineteen sixty one. Okay, so yeah, there you go. There's some that's probably from the two marquess probably from John Armstrong's work.
Speaker 1: Oh Harveing Lee, Yeah yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I mean, the teeth are totally mangled compared to the real Marguerite.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the that's one of the things I'm gonna I don't really have it on my agenda, but at some point in time I have to dig into Ammath Voittier. I need to go to New Orleans really and I need to go and pull actual physical documents on this woman. Because Ammath Boittier her address history. She only has one address listed her entire life until nineteen fifty six, and then her and then she disappears off the world in nineteen fifty six. The same year at the address swap with Oswald happens at the Collingwood address in Dallas. Okay, So I'm trying to explain what took me years to understand in like five minutes. So it's kind of difficult. Yeah, that's a great Okay, So I have to point something out here. Okay, so this is wrong. This is something that John got wrong.
Speaker 2: See that picture.
Speaker 3: This looks a little offs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the picture on the right. Okay, the picture on the right here.
Speaker 4: John Armstrong believed that that was a photo of the impostor Marguerite. He got that wrong. Okay, we kind of he kind of got it right. I'll tell you why. This is where it gets complicated. Between fifty five and fifty eight, I can put Oswald in three places at once, not two three, Okay, I mean fifty five and fifty eight. I can put Oswald in three different places at once, one in New Orleans, one in Philippines, and one in Natsugi. And so basically scroll up again. That woman on the right is one hundred percent unquestionably the real Marguerite's sister. This is Lilian Morrette on the right, Lillian Morette aside from Amminoittier. For some reason, she impersonated her sister between nineteen fifty five and nineteen fifty eight in New Orleans. I don't know why there was a guy named Palmer McBride. Now at a time in late fifty seven, early fifty eight, when Oswald is one hundred percent provably overseas in the military, we have a guy come forward named Palmer McBride, who worked for a company named Fister or Dental laboratory. He says he claims he worked with Lee Harvey Oswald between late fifty seven and April or March or April of nineteen fifty eight, and he gave John Armstrong such specific details about his relationship with Lee, it's undeniable. He talks about going to the opera with Lee. And then when John Armstrong cracked down the dates of when that opera was in town, it was only in town for two days during this time. It was like January of fifty eight, right, So Palmer McBride gave all this testimony that was all verifiable showing that Oswald was actually in New Orleans during this time.
Speaker 2: Simultaneously, I can prove Oswald was overseas.
Speaker 4: However, the woman who met Palmer McBride, who claimed to be Marguerite Oswald is this woman here on the right. And that picture of the woman on the right is clearly a picture of Lillian Morett. I have another picture of Lilian Morrett. It's clearly her. So why would Lillian Morrett be impersonating her sister between fifty five and fifty eight? And I say, between fifty five and fifty eight, because fifty five is when they allegedly worked for the Dolly Shoe Company. But when you study the Dolly Shoe Company, it turns out there's no way in hell it was. The descriptions of Oswald and his mother don't even match any of this stuff. To me, it was pretty clear. The description of the Marguerite Oswald working at Dolly Shoe is this woman on the right, who was Lilian Morett, right, but that picture on the left, that's the real Marguerite that was taken in nineteen fifty seven. Her teeth are great, good the moment. Yeah, yeah, what does he have on this page?
Speaker 2: Scroll down a little bit more? Yeah, that was taking it all. Yeah, this is great. This is the great comparison.
Speaker 4: Look at those teeth nineteen thirty seven, forty five, forty two, those are perfect teeth.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 4: Look at that picture here, that is that's gorgeous. I wish I had teeth like that, you know, I mean, that's amazing. And then you go when you look at Marguerite's teeth now and they're like.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So so what ultimately, what does this come down to? This comes down to the fact that Oswald and his mother were both part of naval intelligence. Going back to nineteen forty one. We have another diversion here forty one. We have on Oswald's application to the Marines. Oswald lived in New Orleans until April of forty four, that's a fact. But when he applied to the Marines, he put that he lived in Fort Worth from nineteen forty one onward, the same time period as this weird swaperus stuff going on. So what does this mean? Who is this other Oswald? So John Armstrong had kind of theorized that this other Oswald was like probably European Eastern Europeans, spoke fluent Russian as a child, plucked from a concentration camp, brought to America, raised as Oswald, and then defected back to the Soviet Union where he spoke fluent Russian. Okay, that is total bullshit. I have completely debunked that story. That was when John Armstrong died. That was a theory he was under and it's wrong. The reality is, we have numerous pieces of data which would indicate that these two boys are brothers. Actually I have a picture, just so the audience doesn't think I'm completely crazy. I'll bring up this one photograph just to make it brutally obvious.
Speaker 2: What was going on?
Speaker 3: When did when did John Armstrong die?
Speaker 4: You know, early two thousands, I think, I think like two thousand, two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: Four or five, something like that.
Speaker 4: So his work on Harvey and Lee is over thirty years old. He did it in the nineties. It's starting to have a recurrence. It's starting to come back. People are interested because it's just obvious. It's just so obvious that there was more shenanigans going on than they want to tell us.
Speaker 2: So here, I'll happy, here we go.
Speaker 3: I got it somewhere the book and the CD and everything.
Speaker 2: Is all right. I got here. Take a look at this picture best obvious as I guess.
Speaker 4: The top two pictures are the last two pictures ever taken of the real Lee Oswald. He was about five foot eleven, He probably weigh one hundred and seventy five hundred and eighty pounds, a distinctly different hairline from the guy that we know as Oswald. So Armstrong called these guys Lee and Harvey, and a lot of people think this is kind of They think it's kind of tongue in cheek, but it's not. When you go back through the record, and I document this in my book, Oswald all through his life introduced himself as Harvey. I even have documents showing that the Oswald we know, the guy who got arrested on November twenty second, ninety sixty three, he was introducing himself to Harvey as late as like October of sixty two, right when he met with his brother John Pick on Thanksgiving of nineteen sixty two. John Pick hadn't seen his real brother in over a decade. They tried to substitute the false Oswald for the real Oswald at this meeting with his own brother and his own brother, John Pick, he didn't buy it.
Speaker 2: He knew it was Oswald, he told John Armstrong.
Speaker 4: So John Armstrong questioned John Pick, and he's like, hey man, you told the Warren Commission that the guy who showed up for Thanksgiving dinner wasn't your brother. And then all John Pick would say to him was I stand by my statements. He wouldn't elaborate, He just stood by his statements. So, because there were two Oswald's and they were brothers, if you asked me, they were brothers. And how do I know they were brothers because in nineteen fifty three Oswald Harvey Oswald at the bottom here, he will be picked up for truancy in New York City. He will end up going to see a guy named Milton Currian. Milton Currian as a psychologist. Milton Curian says that Oswald made the following statement. He said, Oswald told him that when they moved around a lot. He said, when they would get to a new community, he had a lot of trouble attending school, and that knowing that he would ditch school often, his brother would go to school in his stead. That's what he told Milton curi And his brother would go to school in his stead, making it even more difficult for him to attend. Now this is mind boggling because his brother that we know about is Robert Oswald, who is six years older than him. And there's zero possibility a teenager who's sixteen or seventeen is going to be able to show up at school in place of an eleven year old. Never going to happen, never, So what brother is he talking about? What brother is he talking about? Well, he's obviously talking about the brother that we don't know about now. If he's his brother, what is the possibilities There's only two scenarios that could exist if they're brothers. One they're twins, and I'm kind of moving away from that. The more I the more I study this, the more I move away from that. As opposed to being twins, you come to understand Marguerite Oswald was kind of a hoe. Straight up, she was a hoe.
Speaker 3: She got around show.
Speaker 4: Faux show ho she cheated on. We have documentation she cheated on all of her husbands. Okay, so, and this guy's name is obviously the name Harvey. Where does the name Harvey come from? The name Harvey comes from. Robert Oswald's brother, Robert Oswald Senior had a brother named Harvey Oswald. Harvey Oswald is the one who signed the certificate of live birth.
Speaker 2: For Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 4: Because Lee Harvey Oswald doesn't have a birth certificate. He was born and the next thing we know is five days later we have two documents that are certificates of live birth, kind of like Obama had right no evidence of the original birth, but they swore Naff David that he was born in a date and time. So Harvey Oswald, the brother of Robert Oswald, was the man who signed off on Lee Harvey Oswald's certificate of live birth. So if they're not twins, the only other possibility is that this other Oswald is the actual son of Harvey Oswald and Marguerite, meaning she banged Robert's brother and had another kid, probably ten months or less than a year later.
Speaker 2: After Oswald was born. That's what I'm heavily leaning towards.
Speaker 4: That would explain why they look so much alike, but also explain the difference in height, because the guy who got arrested on November twenty second, he's only five foot nine. I have a stack of documents showing that when Oswald left the Marines he was five foot eleven. Right, so, and I don't think the Marines got it wrong. All right, what do we got here?
Speaker 3: I got a comment from the audience.
Speaker 2: At what school?
Speaker 4: Or he only went to two high schools? And there's some major contradiction in the alleged schools he went to. So we have contradiction over Oswald attending Warren Easton High School and he attended Arlington Heights. According to the official story, he attended each one for less than a month, but that's not true. The official story says that Oswald attended Warren Easton in fall of nineteen fifty five, and that he attended only for about three weeks and then he dropped out, and then he just worked at the docks until the next year, and then in what was October of nineteen fifty six, he then joins the Marines. Well, we have major contradictions in this story. We can say with certainty Oswald went to Arlington Heights where he's photographed in the yearbook, and that was taken in the early early weeks of the year in the nineteen fifty six school year, probably late September, early October, because by October twenty fourth he's in the Marines.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: The problem is that when Warren Easton High School sent their transcript from Oswald to Arlington Heights, it said that he had been there for over a year. It said he attended for over a year into the fifty six school year. Oswald also claimed this when he spoke on the Latin American Report radio show on WDS that he attended Warren Easton High School for over a year.
Speaker 2: But that's not true.
Speaker 4: It's not possible that timing of him being over a year would contradict with him being at Arlington Heights High School. And so we have this like three week overlap where Oswald is literally attending two schools at once. He's tending Arlington Heights. Yep, that's all. That's that is clearly Harvey Oswald, not Oswald the man who was arrested on November twenty second, the man arrested on August ninth and New Orleans when he was handing out the flyers.
Speaker 2: That's that guy.
Speaker 4: The profile photo is a match identically, but that does not match the other one. That does not match the other photographs of the real Oswalt. So and we know for a fact that Robert Oswald, Lee's brother is in on this thing. Because we have Robert Oswald associating with both of these Oswald's in their childhood growing up starting around nineteen fifty three. We can prove that he was interacting with both sets of Oswald's starting in fifty three. So, yeah, this this I would love to get a copy of that book. It pops up on eBay periodically for about a thousand bucks. Oh yeah, yeah, it's a good one to happen. I have a bunch of I got a bunch of yearbooks for Jack Valenti, who was one of the other shooters in Daily Plaza. I got his yearbooks from like the University of Texas and Harvard and stuff. So that stuff costs me a chunk of money. Yearbooks, I think are fascinating. There's a David Ferry yearbook on eBay right now for about two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Oh really.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the story of the two Oswald is interesting because the real because this travel, this goes all the way through the Marines. So my book Lee Harvey Oswald and Black and White points out all the contradictions in the timeline, all the documents to prove that this contradictions in the timeline. Then my second volume is all about the Marines and him being in the Marines because all this contradiction in Oswald being in multiple places at once, it continues all throughout the Marines, like literally continues all throughout the Marines.
Speaker 2: So what does this tell you?
Speaker 4: It tells you that this dual identity is identity transfer operation that started with Oswald probably going back to nineteen forty one.
Speaker 2: The Marines Marine G.
Speaker 4: Two a defense intelligence agency, all these weird naval intelligence they were all aware of this dual Oswald scheme as he was going through the Marines, because they went to great lengths to try to keep them apart.
Speaker 2: Strange.
Speaker 4: I know it sounds crazy, and I sound crazy as I'm saying this story, but it's true. It's genuinely true. This is what identity transfer is. This is what the intelligence community does. They create spies right out in the open, and we just don't know what's going on. Oswald's marine record is wild, is really wild. Like I said, I can put him simultaneously in Atsuji, Japan, the Philippines and working at Fisterer Dental Lab, all in early nineteen fifty eight. Explain that one I can't The person who I believe was impersonating Oswald in New Orleans in fifty five to fifty eight, I believe was his first cousin, the son of Lillian Morrett, because that woman who identified herself to Palmer McBride clearly identified herself as Marguerite Oswald. So who could possibly be the Lee Harvey Oswald that Parmer McBride was working with. It could not have been Harvey or Lee because they were both in the Marines at the time. And when you look at some of the photographs of the real Lee Oswald, he looks a whole lot like his first cousin, John Marshall Morett. So I'm kind of the of the impression that John Marshall Morett was impersonating Lee from fifty five to fifty eight, working at Dolly Shue and a couple other places. And why would you have some other teenage who's younger than Oswald impersonating him?
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: Because you're you're training him, You're teaching him the business of intelligence. Because Lilian Morrette I found just last year two documents I found her. I found travel documents of her flying to an Air Force base in nineteen fifty four in Bermuda. She was there for six days. I then found documents from nineteen fifty five of her flying to Cuba. None of this ever came up in the Warran Commission, not one time. Why would they overlook super duper important stuff like flight records to an Air Force base and flight records to and from Cuba. Why would they never bring that up. She's supposed to be a housewife, no job, nothing, housewife, but she's flying the Air Force bases and going to Cuba.
Speaker 2: Screw you. She's a spook, right, And.
Speaker 4: So obviously if you take into consideration the how they run identity transfer, the fact they bring kids into this identity transfer stuff, to me, it makes sense that she would have been training her kid to work in this field as an identity transfer.
Speaker 2: So why at Dolly Shoe? I don't know.
Speaker 4: The fifty five time period of Dolly Shoe doesn't make any sense to me at all. John Armstrong thought that Dolly Shoe stuff happened in fifty six, not fifty five. But a lot of his reasoning is just bad. I mean, John Armstrong got a lot right, but he got a ton wrong. So these are now now let me just point this out. I don't have this all figured out. This is like the depths of what I'm working through over the next couple of years, you know. Like, to me, this Oswald stuff is far more fascinating than the assassination itself.
Speaker 3: It is already. It is very interesting stuff.
Speaker 2: Because it leads you to it leads you to the greater intelligence world, you know, And what the hell were they doing? What was going on?
Speaker 4: Why have they got all these people impersonating people, and then you got like Mary Haverstick put out her book on June Cobb last year or the year before, and that whole book is about identity transfer, and June Cobb had a June Cobb had a body double named Jerry Cobb, and the whole book is about the relationship between June Jerry Cobb.
Speaker 2: One was a spy, one was not. They borrow.
Speaker 4: There's the thing, the identity transfer. There's a thing called an identity donor, and they'll take an identity donor and that person will give permission for their identity to be used in a dual identity operation. So yeah, this is just modus operandi. And it's just now getting to the American people here in twenty twenty six that they did body double stuff and that Oswald was a part of it. So this is why it's been so heavily rejected before. But my book is basically undeniable. When you read thee Harvey Oswald in black and white, that's it. A woman, I know, that's the book that talked all about this.
Speaker 3: Interesting. That sounds that sounds like you have you read that.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 4: I have it, but I Okay, so I'm not a big fan of how she writes. I've started reading in her writing style kind of puts me off, and I just I'm like, I'll get to it later. Sure so, but I have a bad tendency of using books as reference material as opposed to reading a book all the way through, you know, because I know what the book's about and where the things are, so I'll look for specific details. You know, I extract a lot of details, because almost every goddamn Kennedy book I read is full of a bunch of bullshit, Like people don't understand what happened, they don't understand the relationships that play here, and then when they start writing about it, they go off of false assumptions. So I got to kind of like, it's it's like the Kennedy world is a minefield of bullshit.
Speaker 2: Really it is. It's very hard.
Speaker 4: You got to be on this for years and take it seriously to be able to determine what's bullshit and what's not. And not that many people out there are you know, stupid as me to waste their life on something like this. You know, God, if I had done something else, I've made a whole lot more money. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta do what you like, right.
Speaker 2: That is true. That is true. If nothing else, I do what I like. Yeah, man, but I'm never gonna get rich doing this.
Speaker 4: I can tell you that much, unless someone wants to buy my rights to make a movie off of So yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, you never know that. You never say never. I would never say it never.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's interesting. I'll uh if I could find a like a cheap use copy, I'll check that out a woman. I know sounds interesting. But yeah, I I'm like you. I if the writing's bad, it really turns me off.
Speaker 2: So I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Before we go, I guess maybe I know you talked about it a little bit. I mean, we want to get into some of the stuff that you're going to be writing about in the second volume.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah Yeah, so sure. So I'm about fifty pages in. I've kind of hit a wall. Not because of a I don't know.
Speaker 4: Writer's block is a real thing, and it has nothing to do with not having something to write. It has to do if you sit down and I go to the keyboard and I'm like and nothing happens right, nothing comes out right. For like a month, I've been in this dead zone, and I know what I got to write. I got the paragraphs in my head. I just go to sit down and doesn't come out. So as soon as that passes, this second volume really focuses on the contradictions within the Marines, and like it's right off the bat, right from day one, this controversy over Oswald, and so Oswald signs up for the Marines in Fort Worth on October twenty fourth. Two days later, on October twenty sixth, he's in San Diego where he start. It's boot camp. Nobody knows how to hell Oswald got to boot camp, okay.
Speaker 2: John Armstrong interviewed.
Speaker 4: John Armstrong interviews people on the train that took people to boot camp, and no one remembered we're seeing Oswald there. Okay, So we don't have any idea how Oswald gets from Fort Worth to boot camp. Then when he gets in boot camp, the official story has him on paper with like a whole bunch of guys, right, a whole bunch of guys who are said to be in his boot camp. Well, then you go and you find stacks of documents from people who say, oh no, Oswald was in my boot camp. I remember we did this and they give details about Oswald and it wasn't the class that were told Oswald was in. Oswald was allegedly in platoon twenty sixty, I believe, but I have three or four documents from people who say, no, I was with Oswald in this platoon over here, or I didn't know Oswald personally, but I saw him and he was over in this platoon ten sixty eight or ten sixty nine. He wasn't in twenty sixty. Right, So we have this right from the jump. From day one, controversy begins. Then we have a real major split because he goes to like Jacksonville to do a basic electronics course, followed by going to Biloxi, Mississippi, where he takes the Aircraft Aviation Control and Operator course, which is like a very rudimentary radar operator stuff. Because everyone says he was a radar operator, Oswald was not a radar operator. Okay, to be a radar operator you had to do a thirty three week course. Oswald took the six week course, so he was not a radar operator. He was most likely a plotting board operator or a guy who serviced mechanically fixed radar units. So the whole story about Oswald being a radar operator is bunk. So this is where we run into another major contradiction. Because Oswald we have a photograph of him graduating on June eighteenth, nineteen fifty seven, from Biloxi and a warning operator course. However, we got multiple statements from guys like Owen Dajanovich who are like, no, I graduated their aircraft warning operator course with Oswald, and we graduated a week later on the twenty seventh or whatever the date was right. So it never ends. I'm telling you, it never ends. And every single place where people knew Oswald you got people who knew him somewhere else. This continues all throughout the three years three and a half years of the Marine Corps, and even on the documentation, Like I have two different copies of Oswald's initial enrollment form, so when you get to the Marines, you fill out the paperwork and they sign off on it. I have two different I have the same form done twice in two different handwriting.
Speaker 2: Where'd that come from? Why does that exist? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So, like it's just overwhelming the story. Never to duplicate Oswald stuff. Never seems to end.
Speaker 2: The last time.
Speaker 4: Like the picture I showed earlier was Lee's passport photo from nineteen fifty nine October September tenth, nineteen fifty nine, taken in Los Angeles, that's the last photograph we'll ever see the really Harvey Oswald. From what I can tell, the really Oswald is reassigned at that point, He's probably given a new identity, and the man who went to the Soviet Union unquestionably Harvey Oswald, the same man who was arrested on November twenty second, arrested in New Orleans on August the ninth, definitely the same man who was in that photograph from the high school.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So we have a clear distinct path of Harvey Oswald, going through what schools he went to, going to Arlington Heights, joining the Marines, all that stuff. At the same time, we have a second parallel track of the really Oswald that contradicts all that stuff his whole life up until up until that September tenth. Because after September tenth, fifty nine, everything we know about the person we call the Harvey Oswald is actually Harvey Oswald. The man who introduced himself is Harvey to everybody who is the brother of the really Harvey Oswald. I know it sounds crazy. It's not me, it's the government. They do this weird stuff, and they do it to why do they do it. They do it for a thing called plausible deniability, so they can deny that they had any active role in an operation. They can deny the Harvey Oswald was in certain places because he is documented as being over there.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's the whole purpose of this stuff. It's spycraft, is trade craft. It's more proof the government never tells us truth about anything. And then I got a friend who studies Lincoln and he's like, this body, double's all over the Lincoln is fascination. So I'm like, and let's long before the CIA. That's naval intelligence all day long, you know. So naval intelligence is the most insidious organization, way beyond the CIA, that no one ever talks about. I think CIA is kind of designed to bring attention away from naval intelligence, who does the real underground intelligence work.
Speaker 2: Crazy, Yeah, yeah, it is. That's wow.
Speaker 1: Well, Corey, I really appreciate your time, and it was it was a pleasure to finally meet you. Before before we go, though, can you let everyone know where they can find you podcast all that fun stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can go to Coreyhughes dot org. It's got all my links and stuff. What my podcast is core Hugh's Bloody History. It's a very Corey's Bloody History is very it's not a beginner level podcast.
Speaker 2: I just read documents.
Speaker 4: I got three hundred and something episodes of me just reading documents because then nobody can say no. Then nobody can have an excuse for not reading the documents because the ain't gonna have to read them anymore. They can just listen and they can get all the good stuff. So it's not really good for people who are new to the Assassination Study for it's expert level kind of stuff. But I do a substack. It's five bucks a month for my substack, and it's all on World War two debunking the Holocaust. I read a lot of World War two books like my Lothrope, Stoddard and Murray Samuels and a lot of that stuff, and that's all on my substack.
Speaker 2: So that's about it.
Speaker 4: I do Day zero on Sundays with Charlie Robinson and Lindsay Sharmon and pretty much Charlie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love Charlie. That's awesome. Cool man.
Speaker 1: Well again, I appreciate your time, pleasure to meet you. I'd love to have you back, so let's touch Thanks to everyone in the audience, all the watchers and listeners. Please, if you haven't already, please subscribe to the Divudenance podcast on YouTube. You can get the Indulgence on YouTube as well as Rumble Now. You can get the audio versions on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts, so please check that out. And yeah, stay tuned. We've got more stuff to come. And everyone take care.