Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knightshow. It's Monday, the sixth of January. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty five, five years after what happened, and we're going to take a look at that today. But today we're going to begin by taking a look at the.
Speaker 2: Motives of the New Year's Eve as well as the New Year's Day attacks, and we're going to take a look at the government's motives and the information that has come out. Now on Friday, we had a fascinating narrative looking at the motive of the Green Beret cyber truck attack. Is it real? Does it show where the government wants this all to go? And it has a really strange I guess we could say echo of January the sixth and stop the steal. But we got some great news on the food freedom front, even as the Democrats are rolling out congestion pricing. We know where this all leads, so we know what the purpose of it is as well.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back stay with us.
Speaker 2: Well, we're seeing that. And I saw this from the very beginning, immediately this came out. But now we've got Chris McDonald. I'm sorry, Lawrence O'Donnell. Lawrence o'donald, I don't watch this guy. The only thing I've ever seen from this guy is that clip where he says, stop the hammering, so let to speak right. He loses it because it is difficult when you're doing a live show. But anyway, MSNBC Lawrence O'Donnell saying what was clearly implied from the very beginning that the the problem that we have are veterans. Veterans are the problem. By the way, you know the cyber truck saved us, so Musk is your savior. Veterans are the problem, and it's not the people coming across the border. We don't have to worry about it at all. Not illegal immigrants. As a matter of fact. What he said, the simple fact is this country has suffered more deadly terrorism at the hands of American born citizens who are veterans of the US military than people who have crossed into this country at the southern border. That's what we should do. We should replace everybody in America when people come across the southern border, because they never do anything wrong. Not according to MSNBC and Lawrence o'donald. He says very clear from the evidence that you if you want to worry about terrorism in this country, the US Army has much bigger problem than the southern border. Now, the big problem is the US's CIA. That's the problem. If you want to know about terrorism here or abroad, take a look at the CIA. They run al Qaida. They did nine to eleven along with some help, but they are the problem. Look, Trump and Biden have paid doctors and hospitals to commit an active terror five years ago, didn't they The two of them were paying. They're surrogates. The doctors had to kill people with ventilators, with jabs, you name it, because they had a political goal. Isn't that the definition of terrorism, violence and murder, fear to create a political purpose for a political agenda. Isn't that the very definition of terrorism. Doesn't the American government terrorize people all the time. They don't need army veterans. As a matter of fact, probably the for the most part, they're going to be our best hope of putting this back. But Lars O'Donnell goes into all of the very pat narratives from the government talking about Timothy McVeigh, in the Oklahoma City bombing wall. You talk about a simple minded person if he truly believes this stuff, You really believe that, I'll never forget New American back in the day had had a wonder you want to talk about military veterans. There is a retired general. I forget whether his brigadier general, what is exact rank, but his specialty was demolition, and he did a very long story about how you know, we're supposed to believe that it was a point source of a bomb, right, it's one bomb that took off all the way across the front of that building. He said, no, that would have to be a series of bombs. It doesn't work that way. And so, but this guy, Timothy mcveigh's hatred of the American government was not tamed in any way by his service in the American military, says Lawrence. What's this guy's name again, O'Donnell, I'm supposed to be impressed that he's ONSNBC. Yeah, this clown America's latest terrorist attack in New Orleans on New Year's Eve with an American military veteran driving a pickup truck through a crowd to murder fourteen people. And so, yeah, that's the big problem. And it's article from zero Hedge, somebody on Twitter and Jeanette Monos, So thanks for sharing what your overlord's told you to tell us. David Adams says, I don't remember the nine eleven attacks being perpetrated by military veterans unless they went to work for the CIA, because it's government terror, folks, it's government tear everywhere, and we're seeing what the government wants to use this for as well. Look, regardless of what happens, and regardless, you know, it is interesting this narrative that came up on I guess it was, was it Friday or something? I put it up and it said, you know, we knew that from the very beginning that this story in Vegas didn't make any sense. Now we got a motive. Is it the motive of the guy the Green Beret or is it a government motive? That's the question right running this operation and how are they going to use what happened, whether it is real or not. You know, you have you have shootings that are done by the government. You have shootings that were done by individuals that are organic. So regardless of whether the event is organic, real, or whether it is a false flag. The question is how is the government going to use it? And that's what's important about this because now we're starting to see the contours of their motivations and how they want to use this as they're warning us that more is to come this year. So we have calls from mass surveillance after the New Orleans terrorist attacking. These calls are coming from the New Orleans District Attorney that's part of that parish, the Orleans Parish. He drew parallels to the sweeping changes implemented in the aftermath of nine to eleven. This is why they want to pull on us, he hinted, as a push for heightened monitoring measures across the city and beyond, citing European surveillance systems as a model. Well, how about this, New Orleans. How about you just put up some ballards. You can't do that. Oh, but you're going to spend a lot of money on surveillance cameras and artificial intelligence to look at us. You know, I don't know that if it's that much of a coincidence that AI has a double meaning. You know, for the longest time, you know, there was a talk in the computer community of artificial intelligence that AI. But the people who want to surveil everything that we do, they came up with another AI, anticipatory intelligence part of geospatial intelligence, that organization that nobody wants to talk about right now. I've been talking about this for I don't know, going back to twenty thirteen when the Snowden documents dropped in James Clapper and I pointed out James Clapper's background was in geospatial intelligence, the fastest growing part of the intelligence community, and what it was used for and all the rest of this stuff. Palaeer is all about geospatial intelligence, and Palaentteer is all about AI anticipatory intelligence. And that's the way they're going to use artificial intelligence is to anticipate you. Right. This has always been a part of their aspirations. If you go back to the nineteen seventies and look at the Big New Brazinski's book Between Two Ages. He said in the Coming Technocratic that's what he called it, the Coming Technocratic Age. We will know what you're going to do before you know what you're going to do, and we'll be able to stop people from doing things. That was his objective. By the way, all of the fawning over Jimmy Carter gives me a break. He was a stooge for his the big new bergiin, just like Nixon was for Henry Kissinger. They were the ones who were running the administrations on the important aspects of it. But getting back to this, you know, if you've just done your job, if you just put up some simple barriers, then this wouldn't have happened. And as I pointed out last week, couldn't have happened. There'd been a big attack in twenty sixteen in Europe. Then there was another one that happened in New Orleans in twenty and seventeen. It was a drunk driver going down Bourbon Street. Who would think that would happen, Right, let's have a bourbon and go driving down the Bourbon Street. But in the aftermath of that, they put up these ballards, and they said, well they don't you know, they don't deploy too well, or maybe they went up and down or something they got jammed up with Marty Gras beads and everything says, oh, we need a different one. Well, what they took this thing down, They're going to have it down for four months. Put it back up before the Super Bowl. But the new model of Ballard will not stop a car that's going faster than ten miles an hour. That's pointless. The whole point of this was to stop a deliberate attack or somebody. Drunk drivers don't limit the speed to ten miles an hour. So there was nothing that was ever going to stop this, even planned by these But now they're going to use it to move the surveillance and the police state forward. So this district attorney praised the widespread use of CCTV cameras and countries like the UK where they've got them everywhere all the time, And how do they use them, how do they use all this surveillance of social media and people. Well, they're using it in a political way to shut down critics of the government, to shut down critics of their agenda. He described it as proactive tools for identifying threats. But he doesn't say what kind of threats you mean, threats to the lives of citizens and civilians, No, threats to the government and its agendas. He So it's a pushback against some of that. It'll be done with pre crime. It's wine pressnews dot COM's got the story. Zero Hedge also covers it reclaimed the net because this guy is His name is Jason Williams, the New Orleans District Attorney. While authorities continue to investigate the incident, Williams took to the airwaves to outline what he believes is necessary response, and that is more pervasive surveillance. He had one thing to do, New Orleans government. He had one job. You couldn't do that Ballard's Ballards was in the UK. It's a bullocks. But the New Orleans attacker visited city, the city twice in recent months where he wore meta glasses to record the scene in advance. Wait a minute, I guess we should ban those meta glasses. No, no, no, no, don't want to do that because they're going to use that. They're going to use the meta stuff as part of their surveillance stuff. So nobody's going to say a thing bad about the fact that he used meta glasses to surveil the scene. It'll never be blamed because it is part of the agenda. The mass killing has raised questions as to how the city secured Bourbon Street. They didn't how a heavy duty truck was able to drive on one of the most pedestrian heavy roads in the US, but the government will misdirect from their incompetence, from their failure. The mayor is calling for a review of the city security plan. New Ornlands has been installing new removable stainless steel ballards along several streets, but those are not expected to be ready until the Super Bowl next month. And here's Reuters, they said. And according to a Reuters report citing a city contracted analysis in April as part of the bidding, they knew this when they took down the other ones, and when they contracted to put up these new ones, they knew that it would only stop people who were going ten miles per hour. I wonder how many tens of millions of dollars they're putting up for what are effectively decorations. The potential threat of ramming attack has been well known since at least the mass ramming attack in Nice, France on Bastille Day twenty sixteen. Again, as I said before, happened in New Orleans on Bourbon Street. I think it was in twenty seventeen, which is why they put the other ones up in the first place. A drunk driver pleae Superintendent Anne Kirkpatrick said, we did indeed have a plan, but the terrorists defeated it. You had a plan, What was the plan? Please tell us what the plan was. You got you're going to The plan was to have ballards that could stop a light car going ten miles. Now, what about a pickup truck that is electric. It's very very heavy. We've seen these things. Uh, you know, take down a covered bridge. It's been for centuries, right because they're so heavy. So did the Green Beret have a plan? That's the issue? You know, he was a bit of a celebrity actually, uh, And turns out that he was a while back, had been doing something with Tim Kennedy. At that point in time, he was going by the name Matt Berg. He just cut off the Lowell part at the very front of the name. And here's a clip from a competition that the two of them competed against soldiers from other countries.
Speaker 4: It's a reality show that his teams of elite soldiers from around the world against each other.
Speaker 5: Matt and Tim from the US Army Special Forces better known as the Green Braves.
Speaker 4: Matthew Libvelsberger and his partner Tim Kennedy, both Green Berets appeared on The Ultimate Soldier Challenge twelve years ago on the History channels.
Speaker 5: While the other guys are still setting up, the Americans take their first shot at the sniper on the top of the tower.
Speaker 4: They not only won, it wasn't even close.
Speaker 6: You know, for television they always try to make it a little bit more competitive, but we swept the whole entire show.
Speaker 4: When he appeared on the show, Libvelsberger used a shortened version of his name, Matt Berg, So it took Tim Kennedy a while to put two and two together.
Speaker 6: It took about twelve hours of me seeing some photos as more photos started coming out of.
Speaker 7: You know who he was, and then.
Speaker 6: I saw Matt Perg with a older photo of him, and I was like, oh, no, dude, I know that guy. And then it just like tore my heart out because he was a really great Green Beret and what was he like. He was charming, he was talented, he was personable, he was kind, he was all the things that you would expect from a Green Beret.
Speaker 4: At one point during the show, Libbelsberger had to stop taping in the ninety plus degree heat. He was suffering from heat exhaustion.
Speaker 1: I'm about to throw them.
Speaker 8: I hate his horse man.
Speaker 9: How did you take the off?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 4: Tim Kennedy says he hadn't heard from Libbelsburger for a few years.
Speaker 6: It just categorically does not make sense from everything that I have heard. He was universally valued by his team, by his peers. I don't understand. It doesn't make sense, and it is just horrifically heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the question is what is really going on with that? Jason Barker says. They said the guy was identified by tattoos because the body, but his body was burned beyond recognition. Yeah. I say, it's like his passport too. They recognized him by his past somehow. The rest of his body was burned beyond recognition, Jason, but not the tattoos. He survived, like his credit card and his cell phone and his ID only partially burned. Yeah, there's a lot of questions about that as well. He says, both Vegas and New Orleans are flock cities. Oh that's well, most cities are now, quite frankly flock folks. Is the system cameras I've talked about before. I mean, even around here, the small little towns of you know, ten twenty thirty thousand people. The police departments are putting flock stuff in, and it's kind of interesting that you mentioned that. It's very interesting because people are saying, well, we're going to get some video footage from the charging stations, and we're going to get video footage from Elon Musk. He's going to save us. Nobody wants to talk about the flock systems. I've not seen that mentioned anywhere. I'd forgotten about that, so thanks for reminding me. Jason Barker Nights the Storm. They should have tons of high resolution video that can visually identify the drivers. That's right, they can see who is actually driving the car. And we also hearing this narrative about the Tesla cyber truck thing, and Elon Musk has come out and said, well, you can't. You have to have a driver there has to see his face and all the rest of stuff, and might ask him to do something with their hands or something in the self driving road. That's also horse manure. How many times have we seen videos of people who have done something rigged it up a little bit. You don't think that a Green Beret or somebody else could rig this. That's pretty well known. Some devices that they can use to bypass that kind of check as a matter of fact, and you know, the idea Tesla even says the fact that it's not going to look at somebody's eyes because sometimes people wearing sunglasses and so it doesn't necessarily have to see your eyes open up either. And we have also seen many, many times videos that have surfaced. You remember the videos that somebody had slumped over asleep. They've all asleep at the wheel with the self driving stuff. A self driving car did not wake them up. Well, maybe they've changed that, maybe not. I don't know. I mean, the third possibility that occurred to me was that if he had gone there and I don't know what you do to have the recall to have the Tesla come to you, but you know, it navigates on its own without anybody in the car. If you at a slow speed, that's all you would need to tell it to come back to me. Right, you automatically retrieve it in a parking lot, and so you just summon it, say hey, come here, come pick me up, and just drive very slowly there. There's a lot of different ways that that could have happened. But the question is, you know, did he have a did he have a plan with all this stuff? Yeah, it is a very fascinating narrative that has evolved. But before we leave the other topic of Lawrence O'Donnell, his named Lawrence O'Donnell selling the idea of Timothy McVeigh three little birds that I knew the mcveigh's family. I jumped on their trampoline as a teenager with his sister and friends. Timothy would have had to have been m k aultrede to do what he was accused of. Well, you know, that is a thing that was supposed to be a conspiracy theory. You know, I like to keep putting out conspiracy theory as a pejorative. Well fine, I don't care. I don't run from that label. I think, though, that's a different ct, not conspiracy theory, but critical thinking. Critical thinking is what they label as a conspiracy theory. Well look at this and say, wait a minute, does that make any sense. That's critical thinking. It's not a conspiracy theory. I mean, nobody's even you know when you look at this, this could be one individual, for example, and if it was an one individual, not a group, of individuals involved. The question is would this still have happened the way that they say that it did if it was one individual. And so you've got a video that broke over the weekend, and it is kind of interesting because he documented his trip. There wasn't just pictures that the cyber truck was taking of him or pictures of the charging area. He documented this and he's he re establishes contact with an ex girlfriend on this trip and sends her pictures, talks about his life and all the rest of stuff. Now, the story that they have created is that his partner, who he had a baby with six months ago, that they had had an argument, accusations of infidelity, for infidelity, and so he left and took this trip on the spur of the moment. Well, that also doesn't seem to line up with the information that was released to a couple of guys who are former CIA. A guy who has a very big podcast and again Sean Ryan, I had not seen him before, but as I started looking at what this guy is involved with. Look, CIA is a secret society, folks. Most of government is. If you look at most government today, most of them will not tell you anything. I remember asking about new models. I went to the airport to do a report on new models of things TSA was going to have, and I wasn't asking how they work. Could I see the plans and put them on TV or whatever? You know, I wasn't doing any that kind of stuff. But they don't want to talk to you. Anybody in government. It's all secret and everything must be kept from you. They will not tell you anything about what they do. They're afraid. But they also have their own plans that they're doing. So look, all of government is secret society, but there's a hierarchy to these secret societies, and the secret societies that are at the very top of the intelligence community. I just call it the CIA, but yeah, there's a whole bunch of them. There's military, a whole bunch of military intelligence agencies as well as the CIA, and these secret societies, folks, are a lot more dangerous than the ones that a lot of people like to focus on. The Illuminati or the Freemasons or this or that. They are just as dark, just as satanic, and they got more money than the rost Les, do you know, they just printed up And so you want to know if you had a situation where you had the Rothschilds or the Illuminati podcast and they came out they said, well, we got some information here. This guy contacted us and he told us everything that's going on and here would you trust any of that? Would you trust this if it's coming from former CIA people. As I said before, it's like the mafia. In my opinion, you never get out of it. The only way that you get out of it is feet first.
Speaker 8: You don't ever.
Speaker 2: Leave this thing. So, uh, yeah, it's it's John Pasiglan said they had three hundred cops there. All they had to do was block the Bourbon Street with a couple of police cars. Well they did have one police car that was parked there, but you know, not enough to block. He went around it. You remember the video that we had. Some people said, oh this is suspicious. Here's the camera following that guy where they tipped off ahead of time. Do they know that that was something was going to happen, because look, the camera is following that white forward lightning truck and you know it's stop and go traffic. He gets to the corner and he steps on the gas or the battery. I guess he stepped on the battery. That thing goes like lightning, So he floors it and he goes around the cop car. That's part because he goes up on the sidewalk. Yeah, they didn't use They used the cop car to block the street, but that was just to stop drivers from going down it. It wasn't to stop a terror attack. So again, everything they did was insufficient. But he's documenting this picture and his trip with pictures and all the rest of this stuff, and so that's the narrative that they pushed there. But it's all very suspicious whether this guy is involved in it and setting up bread crumbs and all the rest of this stuff, or whether he was legitimately being followed by the FBI. That's part of his story. You're going to hear this in just a second. I'm going to play clip for you, so about five minutes long about these two CIA guys with their podcasts talking about what they think is involved in all this. It's a very interesting narrative. And if you just take the narrative at face value and believe that it's true, you could say, well, maybe he was being followed by the FBI and all the rest of the stuff because he had damaging information that they didn't want to get out about the drones. They bring that into it. And so maybe what he did because he's worried that they're going to come after him. That's what he conveys in this message. Maybe the fight with his with his partner is made up. Well then they come out and you know he's just trying to give her cover, and so you know this is this is going to be the story. You don't know me, I'm going to disappear. We've done all this stuff, right, then they come up with it. I said, well, we did a DNA test and the DNA does not match his child. I think it's a girl six months old. Well, the interesting thing to me is they didn't see anybody say that they had a positive DNA on the body by matching it to his mother or father or any relatives that were alive. Right, they do have established blood relatives. They didn't say anything about that. All they did was to talk about the DNA doesn't match the child. That's what you would do. I mean, I would think that you would first go to the mother or father, you'd go to an adult before you'd bother a six month old baby to get a DNA match I don't know what's involved in that. Maybe, you know, just a piece of hair or something. I don't know, but I thought that was strange that they didn't say, well, we've got a positive DNA match on Matt, but it doesn't match the baby. Instead, all they did was they said, well, the DNA doesn't match the baby, so the baby's not legitimate. They don't talk about the fact, well, then maybe the DNA isn't Matt. Okay, that would be another possible conclusion of this. But you know, when you they just take it through that. So I want to take a look at this. Sean Ryan is the guy Austin sent me an email. He said, I share your opinion that this is a government operation to allow major attack, to elicit support to trigger World War four. I guess is already in a three that's been going on for a while. Sean Ryan is someone I didn't know, but he's been on Joe Rogan multiple times. He's got a pretty big YouTube channel. He's a former CIA guy. As a matter of fact, you remember last week in the aftermath of this New Orleans attack, where the guy we're told he's a radical Islamicist, And maybe that's true. I don't know one way or the other. But Sarah Adams goes on. It was on Sean Ryan's program that Sarah Adams, who's former CIA a targeting agent who looks at targets in terms of offensively and defensively, what is vulnerable, what do we need to do to protect this or to attack this or whatever. She came on she said, we got a thousand Al Qaeda in the country. It was like, you know that, do you to me? That sounds like they're laying a narrative of fear, But it seems to me like they're also laying a narrative that you're going to have a lot of these types of attacks. Now, it could be true with a wide open border. We've talked about this in the past when we talk about Civil Defense Manual. By the way, Jack Lawson, the manual was sold out. He's still trying to get that reprinted. So we'll let you know as soon as that is available again. But I should always have that is always a possibility. We have very vulnerable infrastructure. But of course it can also be used by these people if it was genuine and if you really do have a thousand Al Qaeda, what was left unsaid by Sean Ryan and Sarah Adams is the fact that we fund al Qaeda and we opened the borders. And so if you fund these radical terrorists and they hate America and they come in here and they do it on their own, it still is something of a false flag attack, isn't it? Since we created them, since we funded them going back to the muja Hadeen in Afghanistan, using them against Russia. Then they became al Qaeda and isis al Nusra all these other things. I mean, if we created and funded these guys, isn't it still something of a false flag attack? And then we give them the opportunity, right like unleashing a bunch of cobras into somebody's house, if that is in fact true. But that is the narrative that they're pushing out here. They're trying to prepare the public for violence so they can prepare the public for lockdown. And I think that's what's coming. You know, Trump is their guy, he's mister lockdown. Maga is begging for authoritarian solutions to the border and other things. And so to tell them that there's a fifth column inside, Oh, they're ready, They're ready, and they're going to be cheering all kinds of measures at the border, not just the physical wall, but of course the electronic and biometric surveillance and drones and this and that. Andrewill the company that is focusing on that, another Peter tele company, but that one's got Lucky Palmer is the head of that one. But you know, venture capitaling from venture capital from Peter Teel. But this is a fascinating backstory, and again I would take it with a grain of salt considering who these guys are. And I'll give you more information on who they are as we talk about what they have to say. But here is the story about gravitic propulsion and all the rest of this stuff and the drones. And this is supposedly the manifesto of Matt Livelsburger.
Speaker 8: Do you want to read the email?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 10: So this email came in on December thirty first, at ten.
Speaker 8: Am, that is Tuesday.
Speaker 10: He said, In case I do not make it to my decision point or onto the Mexico border, I am sending this now. Please do not release this until one January. My identity private until then. First off, I am not under duress or hostile influence or control. My first car was a two thousand and six black Ford Mustang V six. For verification what we have been seeing with drones, he puts that in quotes. He says, drones is the operational use of gravitic propulsion systems powered aircraft by most recently China in the East Coast, but throughout history of the US, only we in China have this capability. Our OPSIN that's operation center, our OPSEN location for this activity, and it is in the box below. China has been launching them from the Atlantic from submarines for years, but this activity recently is picked up.
Speaker 8: As of now.
Speaker 10: It is just a show of force and they are using it similar to how they use the balloon for SIG and ISR, which are also part of the integrated comm system. There are dozens of those balloons in the air at any given time.
Speaker 8: The so what is because of the speed and stealth.
Speaker 10: Of these unmanned aircraft, they are the most dangerous threat to national security that has ever existed. They basically have an unlimited payload capacity and can park it over the White House if they wanted.
Speaker 8: It's checkmate.
Speaker 10: US government needs to give the history of this, how we are employing it and weaponizing it. How China is employing them and what they and what the way forward is. China is poised to attack anywhere in the East Coast. I've been followed for over a week now from likely Homeland or FBI, and they are looking to move on me and are unlikely going to let me cross into Mexico, but won't because they know I am armed and I have a massive VBID. We pause right there for a second, so he says, a massive vbid. When I was talking to the FBI yesterday, they didn't know what a v BID was. I had to explain what that acronym met you fucking s that's serious. I said it twice, and he goes, you said that word vbid. Can you tell me what that is for your audience? A v bid for your audience who has not been in the GUA for the last twenty years. A v BID is a vehicle born improvised explosive device in Layman's terms, a car bomb what we saw at Trump Tower. So backing up, he says, I am armed and have a massive VBID. I've been trying to maintain a very visible profile and have kept my phone and they are definitely digitally tracking me. Here's where he gets into the other stuff, and this is where we had to redact the names.
Speaker 8: Well, your producer redacted the names.
Speaker 10: I have knowledge of this program and also war crimes that were covered up during air strikes and nimerous Province Afghanistan in twenty nineteen by the Admin, DoD, DEA and CIA. I conducted targeting for these strikes. Of over one hundred and twenty five buildings, sixty five were struck because of civcast that's civilian casualties that killed hundreds of civilians in a single day. US Foura continued strikes after spotting civilians on initial ISR. It was supposed to take six minutes and scramble all aircraft in syncome. The UN basically called these war crimes, but the administration made them disappear.
Speaker 8: I was part of that cover up with US.
Speaker 10: Four an agent redacted of the DEA, So I don't know if my abduction attempt is related to either. I worked with redacted. Iowe staff on this as well as the response to Bala Murgab redacted commander at the time redacted can validate this. You need to elevate this to the media, so we avoid a world war because this is a mutually assured destruction situation.
Speaker 8: And he says, for.
Speaker 10: Vetting, my LinkedIn is Matt Berg or Matthew Livelsberger, an active duty eighteen ZULU out of one to ten, that's first Battalion, ten.
Speaker 8: Special Forces Group. My profile is public.
Speaker 10: I have an active TSSCI with UAP USAP access.
Speaker 8: What is USAP, I know what that is.
Speaker 10: I don't know what that is, but I checked his credentials on LinkedIn, So that was the first thing I did.
Speaker 8: I went to his LinkedIn page.
Speaker 10: First thing I noticed was all of his BONA feeds were in place. He has all the UAS training from USASAC and everything else. And so I said, okay, at least the guy knows what he's talking about with drones. That was a very rough dig into the guy. Issue was I couldn't validate or verify any of this information, and I told him that, And how I responded to him was in a subsequent email I said, I said, this is obviously a very big deal, but I don't have anything to verify this information with. Talking about gravitic propulsion systems without evidence just makes me another UFO talking head like, I'm not going to go on my social media page and start talking about UFOs and anti gravity systems and I don't know what you're talking about. I can't And he said, can I get on Fox News Contact on Signal as well as Sean's show.
Speaker 8: Heg Seth would be good too. That was his last message to me.
Speaker 10: Wow, you know the thing is, what is a gravitic propulsion system?
Speaker 2: To be honest, Yeah, to be honest, we don't know what is it. You know, you look that up, that word up and actually grivitic means a pregnant woman. Uh, but it's actually with a D instead of a T. They're talking about gravity, of course, and we'll talk about the gravity of the situation when we return. I'll give you a little bit of time to let some of that stuff sink in, and then I'll tell you what I think when we come back after this short break.
Speaker 9: Liberty, it's your move And now the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gravinity, gravitic, a pregnant woman, and this story is pregnant with possibilities and a very interesting narrative. But I agree with Jason says this whole thing was a BS to sell an invisible enemy. I think so too, and I'll tell you why. But you know, it is interesting when I looked it up, how that's anybody else used that term anywhere? Uh, gravitic with a T and no, no, not that I could find. That's when it directed me to that phrase for pregnant women, which I've never seen before, and it said, gravitic is somebody you know how many times a physician looks at how many times has a woman been pregnant? That's their gravitic number, and then their parody number is how many times has she had children? Maybe the pregnancy didn't go all the way through, and so there's two different numbers. How many times you have pregnant? Have been pregnant? How many times have you had children? Well, this whole thing may be a para D with a D look at it and not parody here. So what is the supposed motive of this screen beerer? I'm guessing as I look at it. You know, he seems to be stricken and remorseful about innocent lives that were lost in some kind of Afghanistan attack where hundreds of civilians were lost, and they said the UN declared that it was a war crime and that type of thing. He said, I was involved in that his conscience was bothering him. And yet when we look at this, did he kill somebody and put him in the or the people that were running this thing or whatever? I mean, we're supposed to believe because these guys the conclusion that they come to when they look at it, Yeah, they know, as everybody has said, this is just a fireworks display, and he could have done something very effective if he wanted to. And so they believe that he's still alive. So if they believe that he's still alive, none of this stuff would make any sense to them, would it. He's remorseful about the lives that he's taken, he said, and the comrades that he's lost, but he's going to use somebody else's and he's going to kill somebody else and put him in the truck and blow that up. So there's a couple of big issues with the story. Right away, some people looked at it and he said, well, here's my vehicle identification, and a lot of people looked it up and said why, I can't find any record that he owned a car like that, And so he thought, well, maybe he said it was his first car. Well, so maybe it was a registered in his parents' name, so they looked that up. They didn't find it there either. Other people said looking at his background, his assignments would not have covered any of this stuff with drones and things like that. So who knows. I mean, when I first saw it, I thought, well, if this guy was being set up, maybe it was because he had seen it had been in Ukraine. Maybe he saw some really corrupt stuff there. They need to have a Hillary suicide with this guy or something. But who knows what is going on with this? We still don't know, and I still don't believe what these people are saying. So what is their motive? Well, again, notice that China is the enemy. China is an existential threat. China has an anti gravity machine, which we also have. How did we get that? I don't know, because we don't have any hypersonic missiles. I mean, you know, we're falling behind the Chinese and the Russians, and the Russians are left out of this thing. Interesting, isn't that? I Mean, wouldn't you think that if the Chinese have got it and America's got it? When you think Russia would have it as well, because Russia and China have got hypersonic missiles and we don't have hypersonic missiles. Nevertheless, you know, the Russians fell behind in this, but we're ahead. But he says, because it's an anti gravity machine, it's unlimited payload, and so you can park these things over the White House if you want as much stuff as you want, you can park it right over that. And so we're supposed to believe then that part of this motive was for a Matt Lovelburger to try to stop this war with China. Or was Matt Lovelburger an actor who was laying the groundwork for this, whereas he being used as a patsy. Maybe they killed him. I'm still not convinced that that's him in the in the truck, especially when we look at the whole fifty cow desert storm pistol. You know, we've got video of the truck exploding and there is no video showing and you can clearly see an explosion inside the cab as well as in the back, and you can see someone setting up in the cab. And as people have said, well if he'd shot his head, you know, shot himself in the head prior to setting that off, then he wouldn't be setting up. And as a matter of fact, you had a lot of people who were close by. Nobody saw anything, nobody heard anything. They've got surveillance footage of the cab. And if they'd had a preliminary explosion and he had this thing on a timer or something, then you would have seen an explosion inside the cab, probably blown out the window because the cyber truck windows are not bulletproof. Remember Elon must said that was true, but it's not. You know, he demonstrated that in the demo, and then other people tested them as well. Perhaps the doors will stop a bullet, but not the windows, and so you would have seen that explosion inside the cab. So obviously he did not shoot himself in the head. Maybe he shot himself in the head after he blew himself up and burned beyond recognition, the kind of thing that they would sell us for the Clinton's benefit. But again, you know, what do we know about this guy? Well, we know what do we know about Trump? Right? We know that Trump is the lockdown king. I called the lockdowns from the very beginning. I called them medical martial law. Wouldn't Trump be the very guy that the establishment would select to take over the reins again from Biden, so that he could push through a police state and martial law. And as you put Biden in, and he creates all of this deliberate chaos at the border to get everybody so upset, you've got MAGA begging for id begging for more surveillance, begging for locking thing down. So what I think this is about a couple of things domestically as well as foreign. Domestically, again, the obvious thing is the border, but also it's not just the wall. It's now the big tech surveillance of biometric surveillance and monitoring systems. It's Andrewill, Lucky Palmer, Peter Thiel, these other people. MAGA wants this, and of course Trump and his authoritarian lockdown instincts will be key. Remember Tucker Carlson, he said, Oh, Daddy's coming back, and Daddy's really mad. Right, that's what they've set up with this stuff. Trump's gonna save America by turning it into a lockdown police state. Number two, more surveillance, to shred any remnant of the Fourth Amendment that still survives in America. Also again as I said, digital biometric ID and also pre crime anticipatory intelligence. This is why they are rolling out these AI centers everywhere. They are going to give them first priority on energy. The rest of us will get whatever we can scrape off of the grid with solar power and with windmill power that is going to be intermittent, but they will get power, even if they've got to build fossil fuel plants, and that's what they're talking about. Well, we're going to put up some natural gas plants. Like I don't have a problem with fossil fuel, But they just throw that lie right out the window when it comes to something that they're really serious about. You know, we're all going to die from Mammy climate change. Except the elites can go whoever they want in their private jets. Except the military can continue to have as many and as large awards as they wish with rockets and tanks and planes and explosions and bombs. That's not going to to release any gases that are going to cause global warming. No, and artificial intelligence centers can grow as fast as they want and use more energy than small cities, and that's not a problem. And we don't even have to wait for nuclear power plants. We'll do it with natural gas, maybe even coal if they need to. Because the key thing is that they've got to monitor us anticipatory intelligence, and of course you probably might have some things like gun control and car control come into this. Elon Musk is adamant that we're not going to be able to control our cars. They will control our cars, cars that you drive yourself. That's what automobile used to mean. Now these are going to all be remote controlled and controlled by Musk. So all of these things are part of their agenda that could come in and just be aware of that, and don't you know, we need to push back on this narrative because this is a narrative that is building fear so they can sell whatever the next mcguffin is, it's going to be the thing that is going to be, you know that they have to do because of what they have told you that you're got to be afraid of. And then when we look foreign, okay, we look foreign. The one situation the guy who has been radicalized by Islam, who went to Egypt, and I think that's a real thing that is out there. And of course they have deliberately escalated that and country after country, you look at what is happening throughout Europe, and maybe this is just the beginning of that type of thing. So that's going to be used by Trump perhaps to escalate more wars in the Middle East, even as we are the ones who are providing the A ten coverage for these people taking over Syria. That was obviously our war. They were our surrogates. We gave them air cover. I don't I don't think that we trained any Al Qaeda pilots on A ten and given it to them, but yeah, they were using it in Syria. And then of course the war with China, which will be at the very least a cold war, and we hope that it is limited to that. And so you have in terms of the questions about his car, I've only seen one person claim that they have verified that that really was his car, and that was Laura Lumer. I'm sorry, Laura, if you've been taken in by Donald Trump, you don't have any credibility with me whatsoever. She says. I can confirm that the cyber truck bombers claim and his manifesto about having a Ford Mustang, which he shipped from Germany last year. I've obtained a copy of the port shipment from a source. Matthew had the car shipped from Germany to Galveston, Texas. Now, he said in his manifesto that he says, my first car was a two thousand and six black Ford Mustang V six for verification. Okay, so we're supposed to believe that he's had he still got his very first car that he got twenty years ago. And sorry, I'm not buying it. I'm really not buying it. The Las Vegas bomber left a manifesto about these coast terms. Here. There's another problem with this story, the manifesto. Consider this, and I've talked about how the FBI fought the release of the Tranny Killers manifesto in the Nashville Christian School shooting. Remember that, Well, they fought that tooth and nail, And yet when they want you to see, the manifesto just immmediately appears. And he said, well, yeah, but he sent this stuff to the guy before the attack even occurred. He sent that out to him. Well, as part of their story they talk about it. You've got Sean, the other guy that was doing the talking, who got the email. His name is Sam Shoemate and he was also an intelligence officer. And then Sean Ryan is the former Navy seal and CIA CIA and so as Sean Ryan, the guy who has the podcast and is the former CIA guy and who also hosted Sarah Adams. He said, I got a call from a guy who used to be my producer and he hasn't been my producer for years, and he was contacted by the FBI and they told him that they did not want some names put out, they wanted some names redacted. Now think about that. First of all, the FBI is following this so closely that they know he's got it. And that's the other guy too. Sam Schuemate said, well, I've been getting stuff from them as well. You know, now they're following us and all the rest of stuff. So they're following them. They're aware of this email, they're aware of the manifest manifesto, and they're fine with it going out, even though the core of what he's supposedly warning us about anti gravity drones from China and World War three and mutually assured destruction and all the rest of the core of that which is supposed to be so secret the whole purpose of this fireworks display in front of the Trump Tower. That's okay, just don't put a coup of these names out. And you heard him as he read that, so and so redacted, so and so redacted. And I find that to be suspicious, don't you. The FBI was fine with this out there. Las Vegas bomber left a manifesto about the East Coast drones, and the FBI believes that it's real. That's the headline from W and D they and I think it's also the headline from Gateway Pundit. So they're buying into this, I guess. But if they believe that it's real, and they believe that all of this information about the US having anti gravity drones and China's got anti gravity drones and all this stuff that everybody is seeing in New Jersey is all the Chinese and their anti gravity drones, and the Pentagon and the White House and all of government where you're talking about the FAA and all the rest, that they're all conspiring together to lie to you about what that really is. But then the FBI thinks it's real. The FBI was lying to us as well. Then, because the FBI would also know this is Chinese anti gravity stuff. So every from the FBI, the FAA, the White House, Pentagon, all of them, and all the state officials, they're all lying to us, and yet the FBI is fine with that, just redact a couple of names. Sam Shuemate said, I knew taking this public would insert me into the glory boy conspiracy cycle, especially since I'm an intelligence officer. You bet, Sam, I don't trust you at all. I don't trust anybody that comes up with uh. Look, and of course he walks it back too. This is another thing. As I said, you know this has echoes of January the sixth and stop the Steel right there. You know this whole thing is January the six and Stop the Steel. How did that get kicked off by a former intelligence guy, Steve pa Chennik, who goes on with Alex Jones and actually with Owen who bought it hook line and Sinker, And then later Alex has him on over and over and over again. And I also go, oh, I don't know, it just seems really crazy, really strange, ha huh. But he puts it out there. These guys are doing the Alex Jones bit. Okay, it's like a tag team thing. If you look at this, so he and what is he talking about with a gloe boy? I had to look that up. That is from video games. Apparently, that term, which is part of the Urban dictionary, that comes from a couple of games called call of Duty in Fortnite two big games. Of course, call of Duty is about military stuff. So I imagine he's familiar with all this stuff. But a gloy boy is well in those games, if there are boxes that have loot in them, they're gluing and different colors and intensity and stuff like that to give you some idea the loot that's in it that you can get as a reward as you're playing the game. And so what he says, it's going to make me a gloy boy to the conspiracy cycle. In other words, people like me are going to criticize him or this nonsense. It's absolute nonsense, especially because you're an intelligence officer and everything is about secrets and lies, and I don't trust any of you guys, and nobody should trust anything that these intel officers tell people. Nobody. They're all lying to you all the time. Everything they do is secret, and everything they do is for their benefit. And to sell government agendas. It's just that simple, he said. I had no choice. The dude dumped it in my inbox, and when I saw the name of the news, I had little choice but to hand it over to the FEDS. I knew the FBI wouldn't release it, or at least without an agenda attached. So I took it to Sean Ryan because he has the platform to handle the magnitude of this information and will do so as objectively as possible. Wait a minute, the FBI contacted. The FBI is not going to release this stuff, but the FBI knows that had exist without him content. They were kind of spooked about that. These two spooks were spooked. They said, wait a minute, the FBI knows, and the FBI is out there contacting my former producer even and telling them we've got to redact some names. That's all they were concerned about. Well, that's all they were concerned about. Why wouldn't the FBI release it? None of this holds up, None of it holds up. Just details like that. Folks. Look, we can't verify or deny that there's Andy gravity stuff out there. Who knows what they've got. We always underestimate how evil these people are, and we always underestimate how how much technology they've got. But here's the thing, this story just doesn't add up that the FBI would you know, be treating, you know, intimidating these guys, following these guys, but let it be put out, they wouldn't let that happen. Even after in Nashville, for example, you had a police officer who leaked the manifesto of the t Any Killer to the Nashville Star, a conservative independent paper that does real journalism, and they'd been involved in a lawsuit to get that released, and there was a stonewalling coming from the FBI and from the local police department, and so somebody supposedly in the local police department gave that to the Nashville Star and they published it. Because again it's very much like the Pentagon papers, you know, the Pentagon papers. What the Supreme Court found was that a Washington Post in New York Times were not liable for publishing those classified documents. Supposedly, who knows if they wanted us to have that information or if it really was stolen by Daniel Elsberg. I mean, that's another whole story there. But regardless, the finding by the Supreme Court was that if these reporters did not participate in the theft of those documents, then only Daniel Ellsberg was responsible before that, and they found a way to get him off on a technicality, which casts questions about whether they wanted that information released or not. But the bottom line is that in the case with Nashville, if a police officer leaked that, then they would have charges that they could bring, presumably against the police officer, but they couldn't do anything to the paper for publishing what was handed to them. According to Shoemate, the guy who said he got the email, he said he informed the FBI and the release said I told them I was taking it to the show. I'm a private citizen. They immediately contacted Army CID, who took it up the chain. Big Army contacted Sean Ryan last night along with a bunch of other folks requesting names to be redacted. He had no idea how they knew until I told him this morning that I told the FBI was going on his show. It's all addressed in the show and the releases when it releases, he says. So again, they could have stopped this stuff if they wanted to, but they wanted that stuff out. The email contained ominous statements about imminent danger, references to advanced military technology, allegations of government cover ups related to war crimes, you see. And there was again that allegation about the war crimes. That was something that was public knowledge and so it could be verified by people. Look, they will always add truth to a con job, because you've got to have that in order to get people's confidence, you've got to have some truth in there. So the gravitic propulsion system refers to the hypothetical propulsion technology they would use the force of gravity to propel a spacecraft or vehicle, essentially manipulating gravitational feels to achieve movement without the need of traditional propellant. Again, we don't know if any of this stuff exists. Maybe he linked to them some kind of a warp speed engine or a hyperspace engine too. I mean, it could be anything, right, what don't call it those, you know, because then people would know you're pulling their leg just like you don't want to talk about UFOs anymore. You want to talk about UAPs now, So we wouldn't call this a hyperspace engine or a warp speed engine. We would just call it a gravidic engine, he said. I went to his LinkedIn pace. First thing I noticed, with all of his bony feet DA's were in place. I said, Okay, at least the guy who knows what he's talking about. Well, some other people have question whether or not his background would have gotten him involved with drums. But of course even if it didn't, theoretically somebody could have given him this information. But here's the part that I thought was really interesting. The way they put this stuff out. As I said before, it kind of sounds a like what Steve Pachennick and Alex Jones are doing. He says, my issue was that I couldn't validate or verify any of this information. But this is obviously a very big deal, so I don't have anything to verify this information with. But I don't have anything to verify the information with. See, that was the same thing that happened with Steve Achennick. Steve p Chennick goes on two days after the election. Then he says, we've got blockchain watermark ballots here, and we know that they cheated, and we now know because we watermarked these ballots. Somehow, even though the ballots are printed up by individual states, he was claiming that they were printed up by the White House, by SISSA. That's what he said, even though it didn't take long for the director of SISSA to come out and pour cold water on Trump's claims and all the rest of the stuff, showing that he was not on Trump's side. But he said, we got these blockchain water. It's just a whole string of meaningless and unproven allegations and jargon just like this, right, just like this. And he's furthermore said, we got twenty thousand National Guard out there right now and they're arresting people. That's what kicked off folks to stop the steal stuff, which eventually led to January the sixth, And that was five years ago, and it was the same type of thing. Well, I don't know, I can't verify this up, but come on again, come on again, and let's do this again, and we'll keep pushing it and pushing it each time. Talking about gravitic propulsion systems with evidence just makes me another UFO talking head. So he distances himself from this, just like aj you know, just like Alex shows to do. He'd say, well, I don't know. That sounds pretty crazy, Steve, but you know, hey, you know, laugh about it and come on, if this is all true, I'll give you David Night's old job. That type of thay. You actually said that you can have my job, Steve, I don't want it. If I wanted it, I would allied to keep. I didn't want it to lie to keep anyway. So he's wanting to get on Fox News and Sean Hendy. You know, it's a great story. Sehan Handy probably could put it on, and he could stay at arm's length, just like Alex Jones did and milk this thing for an audience. You'd get a big audience with that. Who knows. I haven't seen that happen yet. One particularly alarming detail in the email was Lowell's Burger. Lowells Burger's statement that he's being monitored by the FBI and by Homeland Security, but claimed that he was armed with a massive vbad I had no intention of surrendering quietly. Well, again, you take all of that stuff at face value. Part of what he said in the manifesto war crimes that were covered up during airstrikes and nimru's province Afghanistan in twenty nineteen by the administration, that'd be Trump. Wait a minute, it's covered up by the Trump administration. But you are a big Trump supporter here. Covered up by the administration, by the DoD, by the DEA, by thee CIA. Look, folks, those are all organizations that were under the president and who was the president in twenty nineteen. The UN basically called these war crimes with the administration, the Trump administration made them disappear. But this guy's not anti Trump, he's pro Trump. He's MAGA all the way. I was part of that cover up, he said with US Forum and agent redacted of the DEA. So I don't know if my abduction attempt is related to either. Now, one thing that's true there. We know DEA very heavily involved in Afghanistan because that's where they are manufacturing the drugs distribute the CIA, the DEA. You know, when we went in Afghanistan and the Taliban had nearly killed the opium trade there, and then after America went in as we had the soldiers guarding the poppy feels for them. Heraldo Rivero reported that and everything. But we had them guarding the poppy feels and they kept setting new records, and they went from like ten percent of the world's opium supplies raw materials to over ninety percent new records every year. And so that was the dea, that was the CIA that was operating there. Following the interview Sean Ryan, again the guy whose podcasts was who used to work for the CIA, said, my family and I are disappearing for a few days. My account will be active, but it will not be me behind the wheel. What we're about to release is mind boggling or raise a lot of questions, and all media requests need to go to my producer. I'm exposing a lot for the interest of the public, and it comes with the price, and I'll take all the prayers I can get, he said. And remember that when he's talking about this, he says, you know, I don't have any way that I can verify all this stuff, but I've just got to get this stuff out. Very much like what Steve Pritinnak was saying. You know what I talked to these people. They gave me permission, you know, but I don't work for them anymore, but they gave me permission. This guy's basically doing the same thing I don't work for these people. But you know this is vetted by the Army c I D, which is like their FBI equivalent. I was vetted by them, and they said I could go ahead and release it, but you know I don't work for that. The same stuff, same stuff. This episode takes a deep dive into the manifesto, an email sent to this other guy there by Matt himself. Again, they're okay with everything that goes on there, all the key stuff. They also wrote that found some more stuff the FBI released immediately, again not holding any of this stuff back. Are they not afraid that this manifesto is going to radicalize other Green berets or Army veterans or something like that. I mean, wasn't that supposed to be the excuse for keeping the Tranny Killer's manifesto quiet. Well, we don't want other people to get any ideas. But they put this guy's stuff out. And so the other thing that they're putting out is, remember we said that his you saw the picture of his partially burned ID, even though the body's burned beyond recognition, and evidently there's got to be basically no head left if somebody is holding a fifty cow desert storm pistol right next to their head and blowing it all. But the body's burned beyond recognition. But his ID, his cell phone, and his credit card are there, and so they now are getting notes off of the cell phone, Notes that he was leaving about all of this stuff, Notes that he left on his cell phone that didn't burn, that he needed to quote cleanse his mind of the brothers I've lost, and relieve myself with the burdens and the lives that I've taken again. This is as as crazy as it gets, says. This is not a terrorist attack. He says on his cell phone, which survived the fire. It was a wake up call. What better way to get my point across than a stunt with fireworks and explosives, Except somehow it all went bad with Green Bray. You know, he winds up burning himself up and committing suicide. He said in one letter that the US was termally ill and headed toward collapse. Well that's why we need Daddy to come back. You know, Big Daddy's got to come back, and he's got to give us a spanking like he did five years ago. Tesla engineers and whole help to extract data from the cyber truck. We still have a large volume of data to go through. There are thousands, if not millions of videos and photos and documents and web history and all of those things that need to be analyzed. Think about the massive amount of data the Tesla is keeping on you if you have one of these things. This guy had the thing for three days, four days, three or four days, and they've got thousands or millions of videos and photos, web history documents just in those three or four days that he had it. Yeah, probably do. And again this is another part of the They should be able to have pictures of whether that was him in the car. Don't you think Elon must said all telemetry was normal, There wasn't anything going on with the battery or any of that kind of stuff. Elemetry was normal. So you must have pictures of who was setting behind the wheel, wouldn't you think? Not just what is happening at the charging stations. Anyway, I think that, as I said before, I think that this is all going to be used to push part of Elon Musk's agenda to make sure that we are not able are allowed to drive our cars. So again more questions raised than answered. Although this incident is more public and more sensational than usual, said the FBI Special Agent in charge. He said, it ultimately appears to be a tragic case of suicide involving a heavily decorated combat veteran who was struggling with PTSD and other issues, and from all indications, the only indication that he was suffering from PTSD was the notes that were done in the last day. So to his ex girlfriend, saying that he was having difficulty sleeping. He opened up to her. Her name is Eric, she's thirty nine. He was dating her in twenty eighteen, so six years later he contacts her after he supposedly he's had a fight with his wife, who supposedly had a child out of woodlock. Well, I would have had a child out of the lock anyway because they weren't married, but with somebody else. But again, he was our girlfriend back in twenty eighteen. He complained about exhaustion and pain that kept him up at night, and of reliving violence from his deployment in Afghanistan. She said he told her, my life has been a personal health for the last year, and so now that is the story. That they're putting together here. So that is something that just happened in the last couple of days, and nobody around him, all the Green Berets that were around him, didn't notice anything unusual and all of that stuff. Now, the Associated Press explains to us what green berets do. The Associated Press Associated Propaganda the AP says, green Berets are highly trained US Army special forces who specialize in guerrilla warfare and unconventional fighting tactics. Well, if you remember when Admiral McRaven was in charge of Special Forces a few years ago, when jade Helm was going around, one of the things that McRaven had been saying was he said, you know, when you think about special forces, you got all these movies. It shows them jumping out of planes and fighting on the ground and all these kinetic things. Is what he called it, kinetic things. And he goes, but the real purpose of the Green Berets and others from the very inception was to identify who the enemy was. It was one of syops. He said. We need to get back to that. We need to deemphasize the kinetics stuff, and we need to make sure that our mission is syops. Well, the Associated Press doesn't say that about the Green Bereves. But the guy that they reported to said that about the Green bres He said that about a decade ago, when was jade elm twenty fifteen or something. But he said that, and he said, and this, I always thought that jade Helm was a syop, because he said, we want to be able to identify who was on our side and who was against us. And that is exactly what they did. You had, as they said, we're going to be doing these kinetic exercises and all this kind of stuff around Texas, and you had some sheriffs would come out and some mayors who would come out and say, not here, you're not And he said, that's what they were doing places like Vietnam or whatever, where they were anticipating that they're going to get involved in a war. They would identify who was on their side and who wasn't on their side. If possible, they would get the right people into office. If not, they would know who they had to go after first. And so the purpose of the Green Braze was and perhaps still is psyops. But now here's Elon Musk telling us autopilot will not function unless it detects an atentive person in the driver's seat, and we've all seen that he's lying. We have seen the videos that make the line of it, as Tesla says on their sight. Like other autopilot features, full self driving requires the driver pay attention to the road they're surrounding another road users. The cabin camera does not require full visibility of the driver's eyes in order to monitor attentiveness. It'll work, for example, if the driver is wearing sun glasses. If the cabin camera does not have clear visibility of the driver's head and arm locations. Full self driving periodically displays a message reminding the driver to apply slight force to the steering wheel. So it's looking at his face, his body, his hands. Can you tell me that that's not that telemetry is not being sent back to Elon Musk, So who is in the car? Was a person dead or alive that was in the car, And again, the self driving car could have been operating without anybody alive there. They can you can call it to come back from the parking space to come pick you up at a slow speed. It's supposed to do that without anybody driving it. That's the whole point so they're not telling you the full truth here, and some of the stuff that they're telling you is not true, and they've got video of whoever was setting in there. If the driver repeatedly ignores prompts to apply slight force to the steering wheel or to pay attention full self driving, displays a series of escalated warnings, and if those warnings are ignored, disables for the rest of the drive and displays a following message. So forth. Well, the conclusion from zero Hedge is, well, what's a parent from Tesla's description of how this works is that any scenario with Livelsburger shot in the head well before the bombing would be extraordinarily hard to trick the camera. Not true at all, Not true at all. Ex Users should call on Musk to release the cockpit camera footage. However, they said, that's right, you think you will. He's the hero of all this stuff now he knows what's going on. He saved Trump Tower. Jason Barker. There are two names in there they claim are redacted, but you can see them on the screen. Watch for something to happen to them. I didn't know that those names were visible, he says. That'll give them reason to CeNSE their podcasts in my opinion, Well, and we know that that is coming. You know, one of the reasons why, you know, the only podcast place that I'm not allowed on is the biggest one, Spotify. They're fine with Joe Rogan, they're fine with this, a Sean guy, whatever his name is, the CIA guy. They're fine with those guys. They're not fine with me. And they have a proprietary system that they want to sell to everybody. But of course it could be done by any other to go through the content of podcasts and to flag it in case you say something bad about Big Pharma, Fauci thutough reserve any of that kind of stuff, right, you get flagged and you're not allowed on. And they want to do that to everybody. So they got the mechanism to do it. They've already got the technology to do They're just looking for a reason. Guard Goldsmith good to see your Guard, a Liberty conspiracy and on in the evenings Monday through Friday on Rock Finn and on Twitter. He says this letter strains credulity. Ian Carol mentioned that the document they were reading supposedly was a received email, but it has editing prompts in it that one would don't only see during the composition. That's right. I forgot to mention that squiggly lines like right there when I got copied over, the end was missing from composition. And so the end of his little red squiggly line there, and that doesn't come across when the email is actually sent. That's another key thing, and I should have mentioned that to show that this is concocted. Spencer DeLong, thank you for the tip. He says, Has anybody come up with the idea of taping passports and government IDs to the ballards? Those are indestructible? You know the Richard Gage nine to eleven truth put up And I don't know if it was in response to this guy's passport being found, but he put up a It was about the same time the stuff happens. That might have gone up before or just after. But it's a picture of somebody wearing a vest that has sports stuck all over it because they don't burn. And as we know from nine to eleven, and as we know now from the cyber Trump Tower attack, I guess we could call it angry tiger, Oh former CIA. Everything he says is gospel loll and it's kind of all this military jargon in there too. You uhould be very impressed. They weren't a lot of trouble. We have absolutely no reason to question anything that he has to say. And I just I put that. When I saw it, I thought it was fascinating. All you know, it's a fascinating narrative. The CIA has always made scenarios available to Hollywood for free, and of course that's where you get a lot of this predictive programming. A lot of it comes somebody might just innocently look at the CIA stuff. They got writer's block or something. Maybe they go there for a scenario and then they work that into something and they will work with you to help to create a story. They're mass storytellers, psychopathic liars what they do. And so I thought it was really fascinating. As soon as I saw that, I was like, wow, that's got so much stuff, and that's a great story. Not that it's true, but I put it up and I said, so now we have a motive. But the question is whose motive? Is it Matt leve Old Burger or is it the motive of the CIA, the true government that is not going to change with the Trump administration, the government that is going to be using Trump. You talking about putting a dead guy and the driver's seat. That's what these presidents are, whether it's Biden or whether it's Trump. They're not in charge. Somebody else is driving the vehicle. And if we're not lucky, they're going to blow the thing up too. D GA, thank you for the tip, he says, David. The Trump administration needed a distraction with Trump's boarding, Musk's censorship and promotion of the H one B VISA program and all the lockdown, technocratic players are in place. Well, that's true, and it also you know what if we talk about what happened the week before all of this went down, what was happening, Well, everybody was at war with Elon Musk. He lost it. He went on a temper tantrum, and he's done it again. Now he's done it now with Nigel Farage. You have one disagreement over one thing with Elon Musk, and you've got to go. You've got to go off of his platform, or you got to go off of the Reform Party. He's you know, Nigel Frog, he's got to get out of the reform. It's like, well, I think he kind of started it, you know, for the most part, but they disagreed over Tommy Robinson. And look, Tommy Robinson is being mistreated horribly, but that doesn't mean that he's right about anything. Just like you know, Donald Trump was mistreated horribly and it was weaponized against him, and we should all push back against that type of thing. But again, there's no talk about reforming the system. The talk is about, you know, we'll show them, we'll get Donald Trump in and we will do to them what they tried to do to us. Are better, you know, that type of thing. But the bottom line is that you can oppose the injustice that's there, but it doesn't mean that Nigel Farrage has to agree politically with Tommy Robinson. And because of that issue, Elon Musk goes to war with him. Elon Musk is a petulant, spoiled brat, tyrant and he is showing his colors one way after this. But now this whole thing in front of the Trump Tower is set up to make him look like a hero. Oh look now they tried to do this in the one vehicle that won't blow up. Yeah, right, unless you run over a piece of metal on the highway and it penetrates the battery. You better Trump pull over real fast because this is going to have a thermal runaway and you might wind up looking like whoever that is in the driver's seat, he says David. The most pathetic thing about this h one b visa betrayal by Trump is the MAM's media kit. MAM's media Kirk make America. Let's say, the mainstream alternative media. Okay, that's what that is. Yeah, the mainstream alternative media Kirk, Benny Johnson, Bon Gino Levin and the rest have been extremely opposed to the program until Trump. Okayd isn't it disgusting? Yeah, that is the thing that really discussed me. And you can see this now. You know, he got enough of a history with these guys, and of course we got enough. Trump was adamantly opposed to it as well. He actually did some things to push back against it in his first term. But now that Elon Musk wants it, Trump wants it as well. And if Trump wants it, all these people are going to fall in line. I've seen that with Alex and with Roger Stone and these people. While I was there. It's like, are you guys kidding me? You don't have any principles. It's like ever Trump says today, and if he says something completely different tomorrow, you'll go along with it and you'll cheer him. And yes, that's the way they operate. And it was helped to make him very successful. And that's what Mark Levin all the rest of these people did. Look go back and look at twenty sixteen when they didn't know how controlled Trump was. Evidently the stuff that he was saying they which was good stuff at that time. You know, Candidate Trump in twenty sixteen was saying a lot of the right stuff, and they hated him. Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, all these different people they hated him. And now the mainstream alternative media and those guys, especially after they saw how popular he was and after he became president, they just beclowned themselves and then they just started becoming worshiping sycophants. And that's where we are today. Tom mcdog David, did you hear that Trudeau is set to resign at ten forty am? That's great news. I did not hear that. I didn't hear that. I can't wait to see that happen, but well, I hope that's going to be the case. Twelve June seventeen seventy six. Since Musk took over Twitter, its value has plunged by nearly three quarters from the forty four billion he originally paid for it down to around twelve and a half billion. But that's nothing. That's not what he is after, right. He didn't buy Twitter to make it profitable. He bought Twitter to influence opinion and to influence politicians. You go back and you look at Jeff Bezos, who bought the Washington Post for two hundred and fifty million dollars. That was chump change to him and way less than Twitter costs, but way less power than Twitter. Twitter has so much global reach. And now Elon Musk is getting involved not in just American politics, but as I put it out, in politics in the UK, getting involved in politics in Germany. Now he has sided with the people that I would typically agree with, the more conservative populist organizations that are opposed to many of the things that we are opposed to. But as he's shown now with Nigel Frage, she can turn on them in a heartbeat. Twitter was about him escalating himself to a global leader. Think about that. Think about this guy who parades around in his profile. Is him in an antichrist baphomet suit? And he wants to be the premier global leader already the richest man in the world. Don't tell me he hasn't sold his soul to the devil metaphorically, if not literally. And that's why he's where he is. He made a lot of money off of you and I and other taxpayers, and off of our children who will be paying the debt for the paying off the debt, for the money that he collected to become the world's richest man. I despise this guy. This is this is another big issue between me and Alex. From the very beginning I had I wanted nothing to do with this guy. He's a transhumanist, he is a technocrat. He wants to be the world's leader. Not everything about him is a red flag. Will be right back.
Speaker 9: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski.
Speaker 11: I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years.
Speaker 7: You'd think with all the.
Speaker 11: Billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better, and I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David Knightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful.
Speaker 7: I'd wear something other than.
Speaker 11: Green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 2: All right, and welcome back. We've got some good news this is, but it's not as good as it first looked. Unfortunately, a Pennsylvania court has ruled in favor of Amish farmer Amos Miller. He can continue operations but outside of the state of Pennsylvania, despite the FDA's overreach on food and safety laws. Now, if you remember this case, it was about a year ago, January the fourth, was when this report went up by Chris Hume, local reporter there. And I've interviewed Chris about this issue and other things. But here it is about a year ago, January fourth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 12: Again, this is chrisy and with the Lankster Patriot.
Speaker 13: I'm still outside Amos Miller's organic farm operation. Behind me is the building. They're not allowing anybody in there to film, to ask questions. Apparently they're not even allowing everything. Seul the owner of this establishment, into the building to see what they're doing.
Speaker 12: That's very concerning. We don't know what they're doing since there's no one filming it.
Speaker 13: We don't know if they're you know, could they be adding any any sort of four materials to the milk intentionally, unintentionally. We simply don't know because we are not inside there. We're not allowed to be in there.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 13: They've been in here for multiple hours at this point, they're not letting people in.
Speaker 12: We can only film through.
Speaker 13: The glass, get pictures and video through the glass, can't see everything. They have multiple coolers filled up apparently with products.
Speaker 12: They've been in there for a long time.
Speaker 13: There's least six or seven peace people in there again searching Amos Miller's property, and who knows what they're doing in there, And this does not look.
Speaker 12: Good for for the state agents and what they're doing here.
Speaker 13: Uh, they've come into this property and they're searching Amos Miller's property.
Speaker 12: What wrong has he done here? Where's the victim?
Speaker 13: Where's the person that is saying, Amos Miller has made me sick?
Speaker 12: I'm a restitution. Where's the evil? Looks like the door is opening here behind me. Looks like we have people coming out.
Speaker 11: They have the numbers.
Speaker 2: They are carrying all this stuff out.
Speaker 8: We'll get your bad numbers, the bad numbers in the name.
Speaker 9: They will give us a bad number.
Speaker 2: This is your government at work. Yeah, protecting us food.
Speaker 12: In your name, hertzog hr.
Speaker 2: They should be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 12: Pulling off coolers. You don't know what's in there. I'm not sure what they in there. I'm not sure what they brought in, what they're taking out.
Speaker 2: And yeah, well you know I had a friend of mine. Yeah, they're just doing their job. I'm not talking about this specific thing, but other things like that. I said, would you do that job? I wouldn't do that job. I'd resign on the spot before I would do that job. They should be ashamed of themselves for that. But look, nothing can be seen it's all secret. Got to stay out of here, right. Maybe what he needs is a manifesto. If he could send a manifesto to a CIA guy who's got a podcast, I'm sure they could put out. Isn't it interesting? As I said before, everything is secret until there's something that they want you to see. They want you to see it. Well again, Amos Miller, the Amish farmer, has now been authorized to continue his farming operations following a protracted legal battle with eight and federal authorities over the sale of raw milk and other unpasteurized dairy products. And again, it was a Lancaster patriot, Chris Hume that reported this a year ago. Broke the story. January fourth, several government officials stormed into billing on Amos Miller's Lancaster County organic farm conducted an illegal, hours long raid without notice, eventually leaving with multiple coolers containing the Amish farmer's property. You know, it is interesting you stop and think about this. The Amish played a big part in getting our homeschool freedom. They were adamant they weren't going to put their kids in and let other people teach their kids. Maybe you should follow that example. But they paid a big price for that, but they helped establish in a big way homeschool freedom. Maybe what we should do instead of calling this stuff like backyard chickens and stuff. You need to understand that terms are important. That's one of the reasons why the Associated press is so adamant that you will refer to people as if they're pro life. You will not refer to them as pro life. You will refer to them as anti abortion rights and things like that. Terminology is very important. And so I say that rather than talking about backyard chickens or even about raw milk, what we should do is talk about home food. Just like we talked about homeschool, we should talk about home food. Let's you know, then't have a warm and fuzzy feeling home food. It's like comfort food, right. We should talk about this as the home food movement, just like we talked about the homeschool movement. Should be home food. I think that's very important. Try to pass that along to people. I really suggest that. So the Lancaster Patriot footage showing that that was a year ago exclusive footage from Chris Hume reporting that, so what happened over the last year, Well, first of all turned out that what they were taking out of there, that did it want anybody to see thirty seven types of food, including sour cream, chocolate milk, ice cream, egg nog, all of those things made from raw milk. Okay. And then in March of twenty twenty four, a judge there in Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas issued an injunction prohibiting Amos Miller from selling any of his raw milk products to the public without a permit in October of twenty twenty four. This last October, Amos Miller's attorney is Robert Barnes. Robert Barnes argued and Commonwealth Court in Pennsylvania that the Pennsylvania Farmers should be permitted to sell raw milk to out of state customers while facing legal action from the state. Barnes contended that the Pennsylvania milk regulations are designed to safeguard in state consumers and applying these laws to out of state sales raises constitutional concerns. Well, that would be the commerce clause, right, that'd be one state interfering with the commerce of another state. That was really the purpose of the Commerce clause to begin with. It was to essentially create a free trade zone, and you would not have one state trying to shut things down to regulations. But it was just going to be a free trade zone. Instead, what they have used is they've turned like they have the rest of the Constitution, they've turned it around, they've turned it upside down, They've inverted it so that the Commerce Clause is now supposedly their excuse for during the War on drugs without getting a constitutional amendment. You know, we will use this to shut down commerce the federal level. That's exactly the opposite of what the thing says. But of course, same way they did it with the PISA Act, right, he's PAISA to establish a legal cover for them to do what FAISA was set up to stop, and that is the warrantless surveillance of Americans of mister and missus Verizon. So that's what they always do. But again he's talking about the Commerce clause. Says you can't have Pennsylvania shutting down commerce with other states, and so he says, Pennsylvania's milk regulations are designed to safeguard in state consumers and applying those laws to out of state sales raises a constitutional concern. So On Friday, Barnes announced on x that the court has allowed Miller to sell his raw milk products to out of state customers. Well, that's good news. And yet this is not about home food freedom. It's not about the freedom to have home food. This is simply a it's not about principle. This is about jurisdictional issues. So the fundamental issue has not really been addressed here. You know, it's a good temporary fix for him to some aspects, but it still doesn't get to the core thing. He can continue to make his wonderful food available to customers outside the state, said Robert Barnes on Twitter. But as we look at the Prepper life, and this is an article from World magazine, they had to one of the reporters started looking at the people who are stockpiling food because a lot of people are very concerned about the issues, as we've talked about so long on this program, the issues of supply chain disruption of many other things. But this is also a story not just about stockpiling food, because that's not going to last too long. What we really need is we really need to grow our home food freedoms. That's the ultimate thing. But they were talking about just stockpiling and hoarding. Kim Henderson became interested in the prepper movement as she watched a couple of her in her area gained success on YouTube with a channel that taught others how to get ready for disaster. So she traveled to Virginia to visit a man whose family does a big business selling supplies to preppers. And so she wrote an article about the interesting things that she found this guy whose business is prepping preppers and how many preppers can I prepper pick? What was a surprising thing you saw on the shelves of Bob snow'shouse? Well, she said it was really the variety of canned food c that he offered, from chicken karaoke with rice to chocolate marshmallows, all of them with a twenty five year shelf life. Mister Snow said emergencies are stressful enough without adding appetite fatigue. He said, oatmeal is nutritious, but if you have to eat it every day, you will despise it. We all remember the story of Mana, don't we. Thisra lights in the wilderness and God's providing them manna, and after a while there's like we can't stand this stuff. We're eating it day in and day out forty years. Stop it. But actually Jack Lawson, who I guess I mentioned before his book Civil Defense Manual, is currently out of stock. We will let you know when the printer can get more of these things to him. Those miscommunication between the people had his inventory and the printer anyway, But when I've had Jack on and we'll let you know as soon as it's back in stock, you'll be the first to know here. But Jack would always say that he says you don't have to gut him by expensive storable food. He say, you just go out and you know, pick up cans of food when they're on sale, just stick them under your bed or whatever. You know, this is something that's going to be around for a very long time. But this is also a good idea. Make sure stuff you'll like to eat, and a lot of variety in your story. They said, you know the preppers cross all demographics described the most surprising person you met. Now listen to this. This is a tale here, she said. Agapito Barriga just built a barn dominium on twenty nine acres in Oklahoma, where he and his wife are raising six sons. Agapito grew up in South America and now he is an economist for the US government. I think when you look at the US dollar closely, as a US economist is doing, it scared him to death, and that's what made him a prepper. It's just like what Tony's constantly telling us. You know that we all know when he comes on. You look closely at this and it gets you afraid of what they're doing. He told me that he is pursuing preparedness and homesteading so his kids won't be quote left adrift to the proclivities of where the dollar is going unquote, and that interesting. He's very worried about It's a US economist working for the government, he's very concerned about the dollar, and rightfully so. As a matter of fact, when we look at this is an article from the Telegraph in the UK, and they're saying that as difficult as it is for people in the UK to break into the housing market, it's even more difficult for Americans first time home buyers. Why the American dream of owning property is dying. And folks, it is a dream because, as we've mentioned many times, you will never own any property in America because of the taxes, you're simply renting it. And we've got a story here that I'll get to right after this. I want to talk first about the difference between the UK and the US, which is surprising that it is less affordable here in the United States to get home than it is in the UK and to get into the market. And then what we'll do is we'll talk about a story about how if you don't pay the rent to them, they will for a very small amount you sell your property to people and take all of your equity that is there as well. And it typically happens to elderly people helpings, to people who've got some kind of a temporary health situation something. They fall behind a little bit in their property taxes and the local government steals everything from them, including their equity. You know, we always worry about thieves that are going to break in and steal things that we have, but the worst thief can take everything from you with a pen. They don't need a gun, they don't need a crowbar. And so in this article from the Telegraph in the UK, give an example of two people twenty eight and thirty years old. They gave up buying their first home earlier this year after having fifteen offers rejected on properties in Mamouth, New Jersey. Despite having stretched their initial budget by eighty thousand dollars and making an offer for three hundred and eighty thousand dollars in the two bedroom house, it wasn't enough. The couple has resigned themselves to renting. So they said, in the UK, you have a lot of young and disillusioned people, but they said they can find comfort in the fact that Americans have it even tougher. In Britain, the average age of first time buyers has gone up from thirty two to thirty three years old, but in America it has gone from thirty five to thirty eight since just twenty twenty three, according to the National Association of Realtors. You see, the problem is is that this affects everybody, even if you have a home, because if people can't get in on home ownership, there's not going to be anybody to buy your home, even if it's not a starter home, if it's something that you've been rolling your equity over for a lifetime into a larger home or something, who's going to be the buyer they're going to have to come from another country, probably right, because this is being shut off for people who live in the country. They said. Part of this is, strangely because the US economy is better than Britain's and because people are making more money and it's bidding the price of housing up. It's also about regulations and when you look at what is available in terms of small homes or other things like that, there's all kinds of obstacles in the way of that as well. They said. The medium American house price was four hundred and twenty four hundred dollars in the third quarter of twenty twenty four, according to the Federal Reserve. That is a twenty eight percent increase since just twenty twenty in just four years. That's astounding. Well, you know, if you were still renting one thing that you can do you know, part of the thing about home ownership, even as we call it, even though you're not really owning anything, what you're getting is some leverage on the equity. You put some money down and now you're leveraging. The entire value of the house is going up, assuming that you can sell it again. And that's the big issue. Again. We saw this happen in two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, could they easily happen again, that people's home become liquid, they owe more than they can get for it, so they can't get out of it, or have a situation where maybe they need to have money taken out and they can't get the money taken out as well. But you know, there is a way that you can still guard against inflation even if you can't get into a home. You know, you can do things like starting to put money outside of the US dollar that's inflating and is going to continue to inflate again. If you think that Trump is going to stop inflation, why was he so adamant about getting rid of the debt ceiling for two years. He doesn't believe that Doge is going to do anything, not at all. If he did, he wouldn't be so adamant about that. But you know, if you put money in gold, or if you put money in bitcoin again, bitcoin is much riskier. Potentially you could make more money in it, but again you have to look at you know what kind of risk you're willing to take. But as I said, we're all renters, and if we don't pay the rent. The government is there to take everything that we got. Here's an example of it. This is from Reason magazine. This is a guy whose name is Kevin Fair, and what happened to him was very unfair in Nebraska. It is funny how these particular names, like I was talking about the guy who became a drug addict started with marijuana. His name was David Stoner. Well, here's the guy, Kevin Fair, who has had the government tried to steal his house from him in a very unfair way. He lost the title to his home over a very small property tax debt. Now this is a good story because he eventually prevailed, but a lot of people still have lost their home equity. And it's home equity theft that's being carried out by local governments and guess what they're using it to pay for schools that are horrific and harming our children. A years long legal battle that almost saw him lose his home and all of the value in excess of what he owed the government. In twenty fourteen, he was unable to pay his five hundred and eighty eight dollars property tax bill, and it ballooned within a couple of years to five thy two hundred and sixty eight after four years. They added all kinds of fees. They added interest at a user's interest rate, because the local government sold it to a private investor and they're allowed to charge whatever they want to in terms of fees and interest. It turns out that they charged him fourteen percent interest. That's just criminal, by the way. You know, when we look at the legacy of Jimmy Carter and over the weekend, we went out and we started noticing all these flags at half mass, and what is it about. Oh, maybe it's for Jimmy Carter something of that.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 2: We thought they would have waited because they're not going to do the big laying and state thing and stuff like that until later. No, it turns out that Biden decided that he is going to mandate that flags be flown at half mass from now a few days ago for Jimmy Carter all the way through the inauguration and afterwards a little bit. He wants the flags at half mass when Trump becomes president. I mean, this is so petty. These guys absolutely hate each other with a passion, except they both work for the same guys. They're just it's like two people competing for the same job and a company, right, they both work for the same guy. They just want that desk. But yeah, they're going to keep keep the flags at half mass for thirty days. Jimmy Carter. The reason that came up was because Jimmy Carter was during the inflation that was rampant, you know, the stagflation that was happening in late seventies after Opek and is under him that they remove the interest caps. And I've seen stuff from Reason and other people say, oh, Jimmy Carter did some deregulation. It's like any of the kind of deregulation that we need. I think that if you were making getting your money at zero percent or one or two or three or four percent, and you're going to charge people fifteen twenty twenty five forty percent interest rate, I think that's criminal. That's criminal. It used to always be criminal. It used to be that was what organized crime did, right, so the mafia did. Now anybody can do that, and they should not be allowed to do that. That is fraudulent, I believe. But that's what they did to this guy. So they sell it. You know, he gets behind. Why did to get behind? He had to quit his job to care for his dying wife, Terry, who had been diagnosed with the debility in case of multiple sclerosis. The next year, the county government quietly sold that debt to a private investor, and within four years they popped up his five hundred and eighty eight dollars property tax to fifty two hundred and sixty eight. Now you know, he might have had like five or six hundred dollars a year that was accruing the actual tax, so it might have been like two thousand, but still with penalties and interest, they more than doubled it. That was business as usual in Nebraska, one of the many states engaging and legalized home equity theft. And what did they steal from him? Fifty five thousand dollars he had he had it's fifty five or maybe sixty thousand dollars. I guess he had sixty thousand because he lost the fifty five. So he's got sixty thousand dollars in equity on his on his home. He quits work to take care of his dying wife, they turn it over to these people, they jack it up, and he had then come up with the fifty two hundred dollars in ninety days, or they were going to take the house and he would lose his fifty five thousand dollars equity that he had there. Local governments were permitted to sell tax debts to investors without sending correspondence to the debtors. You don't even know that they've done it. Three years later, as in the case in the Fair's case, the investor would mail the property owner of the new bill, which of course had grown substantially with the fourteen percent interest in other fees. It is usually elderly people, people who own their homes outright, who don't even have a mortgage, and there's usually some kind of intervening situation. It's not just poverty. It's usually illness or something happens in their lives and then they don't have any notice of it, and then the home is stolen by the government. It's amazing, you know, when I look at this, and when I look at civil asset forfeiture, and that's a fancy name for just the cops stealing anything saying well, you know, I think I yeah, that said I found a marijuana butt on the floor of your car. I think I'm going to take the car. What. Yeah, Oh, I'm not going to charge you with any crime. No worry about it. I'm charging your car with a crime. Yeah, that's the ticket. The Fares sued, arguing that losing the equity in their house in excess of what they owed violated the Fifth Amendments Taking Clause, which promises that the government cannot take property quote without just just compensation. They lost multiple times in multiple state courts. They took it all the way up to the Nebraska Supreme Court, and they lost there. However, in twenty twenty three, the US Supreme Court considered the same issue in a different case. In that case, an elderly woman named Geraldine Tyler accrewed a twenty three hundred property it's twenty three hundred dollars property tax debt on her condo in Minnesota after some neighborhood incidents, including a nearby shooting, prompted her to move to a retirement community. She was unable to finance both her rent and her debt, and the total bill came to fifteen thousand dollars by the time they added penalties, interest fees. The local government seized her condo sold it for forty thousand dollars and kept a twenty five thousand dollars profit that was her equity that she lost. The US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit ruled that that was a twenty five thousand dollars fine. Isn't that amazing? So you got state courts are okay with this, you got an appeals court, federal court's okay with it. But fortunately the Supreme Court's justices unanimously disagreed. They said, a taxpayer who loses her for forty thousand dollars house to the state in order to fulfill a fifteen thousand dollars tax debt has made a far greater contribution to the public fiscal than she owed. The taxpayer must render under Caesar what is Caesar's But no more, said the court. I was written by John Roberts, and it was a unanimous decision. She was ninety four years old when the decision came down. With that ruling in mind, Nebraska's top court reconsidered the previous decision and rule, but Fair would not have to sacrifice the additional equity and excess of his debt, whether or not he would be able to retain his title However, he remained unclear until late last month, when he came to an amicable agreement with the private company that had bought this from the state. Despite the Supreme Court decision, and despite the favorable ruling and the Fair case in Nebraska, some states are still trying to find creative waste get around the letter of the law. Illinois and DC are the most blatant continuing offenders. What a surprise they usually are when it comes to any issue of freedom. Both sell tax leans to private investors, like what happened to Fair, and Nebraska and five states theoretically ended home equity theft, but gave owners such a short time to claim their surplus proceeds that most will fail to recover their own money. A Michigan single mom who owed about thirty eight hundred dollars on her twenty eighteen property taxes, so the government seized her home in twenty twenty one and sold it and kept the one hundred and two thousand, six hundred and thirty six dollars profit, despite a twenty twenty Michigan Supreme Court decision that had ruled this practice was unconstitutional. So in spite of a state Supreme court in spite of the Federal Supreme Court. She's got a thirty eight hundred dollars tax bill and they kept her one hundred and two thousand dollars equity. Isn't amazing, That's all I say. Local elections are really the most important. I mean, you get some crooks in there like that, the damage that they can do because they're so close to you. And yet all we do is we look at what happens with the federal government, and of the federal government, only the presidential election is of any interest to most people. They don't pay any interest at all to what is happening at the local level. If you get lost in that labyriantine process and you miss a deadline, as she did by eight days, the government claims your surplus equity and you are out of luck. Well, we have talking about the whether or not this cyber truck was operating independently and in self driving mode or whatever. There was interesting thing that happened with a self driving Weymo, that's the Google self driving cars. It smashed into a delivery robot. Yes, this is our future problem here Weymo Robotaxi and a serve robotics delivery robot crashed in La. Somebody caught it on their dash cam. It was a very slow speed crash. But still what I thought was interesting was this little robot thing which was under remote human control. It wasn't autonomous like the wey Mo. It's going across the street in a crossing zone, right zebra crossing, and this way Mo thing comes along and it makes a right hand turn and smashes into this thing. Didn't see it, and so the people who who were there with Weymo said, well, it didn't recognize this as a person because you know, even though it was in the pedestrian crossing zone, it was about the height of a small child or something, and you know it was a box or whatever, so it was an inanimate object. A wait a minute, so way mooade doesn't avoid inanimate objects. Just that's a box. Don't worry about it, just step on it. That made absolutely no sense. And as we're looking at the H one B visa stuff. Remember I have said it, and doctor Shiva said it. He said, this is we're at stage number four, he said, stage number five out of his seven stages. He said, after we get all these people in from different areas in the various countries. The next stage is to start firing humans and replacing them with AI and replacing them with robots. Remember a few years ago when it was learned code. Well, now, if you learn to code, it's not going to do you too much good. Apparently check this out.
Speaker 15: There is a professor who says that best CS grads with four point zero GPAs coming out of Berkeley still cannot get jobs in tech. The tech job market has dried up. You have outspoken CEOs like the one from Klarna who says that AI can do all the jobs. Reporting goes further says that this is an irreversible trend and that graduates are facing a money pinch over the next four years because they cannot find an opportunity. Tech companies laid off over thirty seven thousand people since January. As a founder, I get to see in a lot of different companies, and unfortunately, I've seen staff from some of our clients be laid off and they're not hiring them back. What they're doing is actually going into their salaries and using that money hire an AI implementation partner who can do that job for them. A lot of these roles like connecting databases, you know, processing claims, reviewing different tracks, doing billing like all of these wrote repetitive tasks are being automated and there's huge displacements. Up hunting is a real problem. Or this day's college graduate, what do you think the solution is? How can we help find jobs for young people or how can they find meaningful employment?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not our job to find meaningful jobs for people. I would suggest that you get out of this system that everybody is so eager to be a part of. First of all, a name brand school and you've got a perfect gpa, got a four to zero gpa, and you can't get a job. This is already coming in. It's coming faster than we realize. You know, as I said about a decade ago, the study coming out of South Korea was saying that they be massive unemployment with self driving cars affecting people in transportation and other things like that, but that it would hit primarily with white collar jobs doctors, lawyers, but also programmers and things like that. They're talking about routine types of programming, just like they're talking about routine types of accounting and other things like that would be the replacement and that's what we're seeing happening right now with H one B visa stuff. It's not bringing in the Einsteins. It's bringing in the people who are doing kind of mundane accounting and computing skills and things, and those are the ones that are rapidly being moved over and AI. So again, focus on yourself instead of how can I serve some big company, because those big companies are going to slit your throat. They're going to have no loyalty to you whatsoever. So start developing skills that that are meaningful skills for your peers and your society, because we're either going to have a parallel society or we're going to go into slavery. I think it's just that simple. I don't see anything. All the institutions have been taken over by these people. All the political parties have been taken over by these people, and they have shut the doors. There's not going to be any room for any reform. You're going to have to go outside of that monopolistic system, and you're gonna have to get real and learn some real skills. You know, as I'm looking at the aging cars and I was thinking about it when we were driving our old car and we passed another old car about you know, fifteen to twenty year old cars and stuff out there, and I thought, you know, really, the one of the best things that you could do, not learn how to code, but learn how to repair cars. And if you want to get technical, use your technical skills to figure out how to three D print car parts. Because you may not be able to get the parts to fix the cars. You're going to have to go full Jay Leno to get this kind of stuff done. Before I take a break, got a couple of comments here, they're good retake weird, says Robert Barnes, was his lawyer at one point. Horrible ruling, since if he can't sell in the state where he lives, I don't think he can s across state lines. Well, again, like I said, it's not a This isn't anything. At first glance, it looks like it's good news, but it doesn't do anything about home food freedom. This is really just kind of a jurisdictional technicality that we're talking about here, and the principle of you being able to raise food that you can eat and that you can sell to other willing parties is out the door. When you look at the history of what is happening with recalls, we see listeria recalls. I mentioned this last week. We've seen listeria recalls on vegetables as well as on milk and milk products and other things like that. Bluebell had one a couple of years ago, a listeria outbreak on their ice cream. There were criminal charges brought against them. But you can imagine if any of the stuff had happened to some of the people who are part of the home food freedom movement, if it was somebody getting sick off of raw milk, that would be and whenever that happens, if they can claim that it happened, that will be national headlines. But you know, people drank raw milk for millennia and just basic care can take care of that. But now we can't have that anymore. Don't frag me, bro says Robert Barnes acts like a constitutional lawyer, is just another pos attorney that's willing to compromise get his paycheck and his moment in the spotlight. Well, you know, I've interviewed Robert a few times when I was at Info Wars. He and I disagreed a lot about free speech. You know, he kind of poo pooed the whole idea of the nineteen forty six Marshal versus Alabama thing, which I think still holes. And he would say, well, no, courts have ruled that you can't have free speech. You can't set up something and you know, get on a soapbox and a mall or something. It's a little malls, not public square. The mall is private property, and people they rent everywhere in the mall that you could possibly set up. Even if you've got a kiosk in the center of the mall, that is still private property, and so you're kind of trespassing in that private property. That's not the situation with the public square. And so what is happening with social media is that is not private property in the full, that is not fully private property. Because it is a private property that is a public square. And that was the point of the nineteen forty six ruling. It was a company town. They owned everything there but including the so called public square. But because it was the public square, the Supreme Court said they can't shut down the public square for speech even if they privately owned the public square. Jack Dorsey at Twitter said times and under oath that Twitter was a digital public square. That's what it is. And so even if you own the digital public square, you should not be able to shut it down. Now Elon Musk is doing that because he doesn't believe in free speech. And I said, you know, when he bought Twitter, I said, free speech is a much bigger issue than one social media platform. And the principle that is there that is being ignored, the principle that was recognized by the Supreme Court in nineteen forty six, that is still there. Constitution hasn't changed. He says, who don't care about it anymore, And we're going to allow him to assert his ownership over everything and he doesn't care if you've paid him to use the platform, he will still censor you. And that is his position. That's why he jumped in on the info Wars thing. You're not going to allow somebody to auction off Alex Jones's Twitter account because I own that. That's what Musk was saying twelve June seventeen seventy six. Humans have been drinking milk for at least ay yep ten thousand years, and I says, I wonder if Jesus pasteurized his goat sheep milk. I'm sure he didn't, and I'm sure that little babies, if the mom was having some problems nursing, were probably given raw milk because they would be they would be given milk of some sort, and it was all all raw at that point in time. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 9: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 16: That's right, boys and girls.
Speaker 2: There's a post election sale on silver and gold.
Speaker 16: Trump Vierporia has caused a dip in silver and gold. It's time to buy some medals with me at dollars before they come to there. Since is go to David Knight, do gold to get in touch with the wise wolf himself, Tony Harterburn, he knows where to look to find silver.
Speaker 9: And gold.
Speaker 2: At Yuck be out, Yeah and yuck Trudeau. Trudeau has resigned as he did fall through. But there's a caveat here and Jesus is light seventeen says, quoting him. I will resign as party leader and Prime minister after replacement is selected. It would be irresponsible to do that otherwise A question, I guess My question is is he now going to retire to Cuba. It's real father, Fidel Castro, who knows justin Castro finally out of Canada, and that people be breathing a sigh of relief over that the US dollar is starting out twenty twenty five on a high note. But the momentum won't last and gold will shine, says one analyst. And I think that is the case. Is I pointed that commercial Trump euphoria has got people very excited, but nothing has fundamentally changed in any of this. As a matter of fact, there was an interesting article that was actually even put up on the Drudge Report from Unheard Soaring gold prices are a bad omen for the dollar, and they point out that the dollar went up twenty eight percent over the last year for contact in that same picture. Of the same period, the S and P five hundred index only saw total returns of about twenty five percent. Even in a good year for the stock market. Those who parked their money in gold found themselves laughing all the way to the bank. They said, a higher gold than twenty twenty five is nothing short of a consensus trade. JP Morgan City Bank, Goldman Sachs all have a target price of three thousand dollars, with commodity analysts citing lower interest rates, momentum, central bank buying, geopolitical turmoil. All of these things work to the advantage of gold, and the good thing about it is it's something that is not as volatile, so it's again if you look at potential returns, risk reward monitors, they said, it followed financial circles. It's tipping gold to reach ten thousand dollars announced by the end of the decade. While investment banks are looking at annual trends in gold demand, deeper analysts are looking at potentially major changes in the global trading system in the coming years. That's why when you're looking at a complete redesign of the financial and having something to me, having something in a digital asset is just very concerning. I'm at the point in my life where I've made some high return investments and I've seen that they didn't work out, and so I'm looking at capital preservation. Imagine if you were younger and you were thinking about capital preservation, how that would work out for you. On his face, the argument from this publication Asia Times, they said, is simple enough. Since the seizure of Russian assets February twenty twenty two. Countries around the world are moving away from using the US dollar as a reserve currency. But we're seeing this happening on so many different levels, and this is the same story. It's interesting to see how this article tracks what Tony Ardeman has been saying, what I've been saying for last year, because Tony is telling you the truth and we can see clearly what is happening with all this as they point out, you know, and they don't even go into the details. Well, they do get into the deficit. They said, for the past seven or eight years, US has been financing its trade deficit by selling tech stocks to the rest of the world. But what happens if the tech stock market crashes, because there's been so much speculation on that with Nvidia and AI and all the rest of the stuff. If that crashes, then what happens to this well goes back to something that is real. They said, there's simply not enough gold in existence to settle these trade balances, and when you look at the massive debts that all of the governments have piled up, they said, there's not enough gold, however, to settle these trade balances at the current gold price, and that's where they're coming up with these large numbers. We'll trigger this move to trade settlement and gold newsletter highlighted one possibility the collapse of a bubble in American tech stocks. That would be one aspect of it. But there are so many different things that are hanging out there in this coming year. It truly is amazing. And of course, even with all of the Trump optimism that is out there and the signaling of flipping the switch from a full on war against crypto to being crypto friendly, still the fundamentals that are there in terms of the overall debt of the world and the exchange stuff, it's looking still very shaky. Gold flips to twenty six twenty nine to support as Trump tariffs and inflation boost goals safe haven status and that is what we're looking at. So it's traded a two week high on the first train day of twenty twenty five last week. Again, you know it is I don't give investment advice, but when we look at what is coming ahead, it's a lot of very It's gonna be a very interesting year, a lot of instability, a lot of trouble, perhaps even violence, and in those types of environments, gold is really a safe haven. We're gonna take a quick break and we will be right back, and you.
Speaker 14: Can walk five fund dot steps, but not us sing that they have more pnies and a fewel Agnivates and all bout cops spent at.
Speaker 17: Your door.
Speaker 9: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: And I'm Marty. Hey, Marty, thank you for let me, he says. Liberty Haarian is not live. The x feed went down a minute ago, so as a fit guy, says David, and I was being critical of Elon Musk. That's probably why it wouldn't be surprised. I mean it is as a matter of fact, Jane James Essica send me an email, and he says, I'm getting off at Twitter. I'm done with Twitter. It's like I said it last week as a I really don't care Elon what you do to my account. You don't control me, you don't control free speech. I've had bigger threats than you to me, and you're not going to tell me what I say. Anyway. I want to do a follow up on this story that I talked about last week. I thought was just amazing. It appeared that someone in a neonatal intensive carry in it. This is where you have the young babies that are born, many of them premies, and somebody was breaking the bones of some of these newborn babies. And so one family filed an official government complaint with it, and they looked and there's like, you know, three other people by year, and as they kept looking, they found another four cases, so it was a total of seven cases. They've now arrested Aaron Elizabeth Strautman, twenty six, arrested in connection with the abuse of multiple babies who had fractured bones. Well this did was it triggered an investigation where they went back and looking at the video footage. Everything is on video now and they had records of this. Evidently she's been charged with malicious wounding and felony child abuse for legedly breaking the bones of several premature babies at the hospital. And it's like, what is going through the mind of somebody like this again, you know the baby that triggered it, all those twins and one of the babies had a broken shin bone, the tibia, and so at first they said, well, you know the babies premies they have kind of fragile bones because they're still pretty young, and that type of thing. But it's like, no, there's a history of this type of thing. And when I talked about this, I said, so as horrendous as this is, think about the fact that there are babies that are older than these premies that have abortions, that planned parenthood where they rip the legs and arms off of the baby together, kill it, they rip it to pieces, and you stop and think about this, and this is this is felony child abuse. Why isn't that felony child abuse? These doctors know exactly what they're doing. Planned parenthood knows exactly what they're doing. The people who are there may not fully comprehend it. They may have been gas lit all of this stuff, but still the practitioners, the people who actually commit the murders. It's just amazing. Two hundred million to one chance of identical triplets and they're now home after their parents refused an abortion. They got three identical boys, all from one egg. This was a situation where they were doing in vitro fertilization IVF. It's a story from Live Action News. I said, although we don't support the use of IVF. We do believe that all human beings, regardless of the means of conception, have human dignity and have value and have the right to life. And so what happened was and this is something that is very common. This is one of the arguments against IVF is that frequently what they'll do to enhance the enance the chance of success. They may implant several different fertilized embryos and then you might, you know, if they all take you wind up with a lot of babies. And then they come back and they say, well, we've got to do a selective abortion, and they put pressure on you to do that because if you don't do it, none of them are going to survive. And that was kind of what happened in this particular pregnancy. At about seventeen weeks of pregnant see Shannon Page, began fainting. That was when doctors discovered a complication that can occur with multiple pregnancies. It's called twin to twin transfusion syndrome, where the babies share a placenta, which sometimes results in one infant thriving at the expense of the others. One or more of the infants can be born unusually small and even die, and as a remedy, the doctors recommended a selective abortion for one or two of the babies to ensure the survival of the third. The doctors are pretty certain that we weren't going to be able to make it past twenty one weeks, which if we didn't, none of the babies would have survived, said the father. But we decided not to go ahead with this, and it was the best thing that we have done. We let nature take its course and we are super grateful. Are they super grateful to nature? Thank you Nature? Not God? That's when I look at it. You know, so many times people talk about thanksgiving. Are they talk about how grateful they are that this happened? It's like grateful to who? Doesn't that imply a who that's there. Jordan Peterson, as a matter of fact, says net zero is a brutal form of nature worship. Well, yes it is. It always has been very clear. He didn't. He's not the one who discovered this. Quite frankly, you know, we were as mentioned in two thousand and one, we took the family, the two boys and Karen and I went to the UK and we're on a train, came across Science magazine. It's all about Lovelock's Gaia theory, you know, And I kept seeing that over and over again. They're playing this loop about it in the children's museum that we took them to so they could play and things like that. But it was all about Gaia theory. Well, who was gya mother Earth? The earth goddess. This is a pagan religion and you can see that in these people from the fifty years ago when my uncle was a forestry professor University of Missouri and Columbia and he's had the department there, and he said, you know that they're getting away from stewardship and taking care of the land and they're moving over into this environmentalism. He goes, it's just worship of nature. Don't touch anything. And when you do that, you wind up with all this dead wood that you can't take out and do anything useful and not going to allow that to happen. And so what happens is it becomes fuel and it burns the entire forest down. And we've seen this now happening in the intervening fifty years. We've seen it over and over and over again. Even happened here in the Smoky Mountains about ten years ago. I had a massive forest fire that got out of control because the government won't take care of the forest like they used to. They're not doing stewardship anymore. It happened in a Yellowstone as well. We had a huge fire there. And we went out to Yellowstone with a family and we're driving and it was just put the windows down as the summer it was nice and cool, and we could smell all the pine stuff that was there, and all of a sudden boom, it's like everything is burned down. And it's this scene of devastation because we transitioned from private property to federal property where they don't take care of anything. And so yeah, it is you know, Guya in Greek mythology was the Earth goddess gave birth to the Titans and so forth. Well, this particular one has given birth to all kinds of lies to take everything from us. He said. This fanatical agenda, said Jordan Peterson, is leading only to petty tyranny and is a catastrophe for the world. Well, that's putting it mildly. But so we are afraid of Mother Earth and you have seen this from actresses like Jennifer Lawrence and others. Oh, look, Mother Earth is angry at us. We had all these storms and everything. It's like, no, they fear this, this idea that nature is doing something. But even in a Toronto Catholic school, the trustees there are opposing a prayer. This is Saint Michael's prayer. I'm not Catholic. I don't know what that is, but they oppose the prayer because they said, we don't want the fear of God put in our children. It's like, what. So this is from Campaign of Life coalition originally, but it's also put up on Life site news, which is a Catholic site. They said, this is a quote from the Catholic school trustee. Rizzo is his last name, and he said, I don't want to put the fear of God in our children. And as they point out in this news on Life side, they said, well, Proverbs nine says the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. I guess in these schools, even in some religious schools, they don't want people to be wise or understanding. They don't want the fear of God, and they said, it's not just him. He wasn't the only trustee who said this the bizarre opposition to the fear of God. Trustee Angela Kennedy also joined Inn and said, I don't think that any of us need to have the fear of God put in us. They said, it was surreal watching these two say this thoroughly Unchristian things. I had to ask myself, what am I really witnessing here? It felt as if there was someone else speaking through them. Just say this. Homeschool your kids. You can't know. Even if you're going to put your kid in a religious school, you better pay attention to who is schooling your child and what curriculum are they using, because in so many cases, the schools that are getting government money, if it's a choice program or something like that, they're going to use the same curriculum that the public schools are using because they want to get that money, and there's strings attached to that. And you don't know who any of these people are. You may have somebody who has no fear of God and doesn't think that anybody should fear God, and that's the kind of person you should be afraid of. It's so funny to watch people freak out when they see a politician who talks about God and as if they're the threat. Let me tell you who the threat is. The threat are the politicians who think they are God, and they're the ones who are going to be the biggest persecutors of those who are religious. Sadly, trustees ended up voting against requiring schools to pray this Saint Michael the Archangel prayer. It was defeated by a vote of eight to four. Wow. Two thirds of the board of trustees at this school, a religious school, don't want the fear of God. And as I said before, what you should fear are the politicians who think they are God. And you can see that on display in China very much so. China has demanded more rigorous governance of religion and mandates that Catholics study socialisms. As Life Site News, the Communist government in China ordered all Christians and Catholics in the nation to study President She's thoughts on socialism, along with enabling further rigorous governance of religion. You see, she is in the image of mal who had his little Red Book and his philosophy and all the rest of this stuff. And he wants to be another Mao. I guess you could say he's a neo maw. He's not a neo con. He's a neocom of course, they've never gotten away from communism. But anyway, President she came up with this little book on socialism. He wants everybody to read his little book. He wants to be remembered like Mao, Well, guess what nobody cares about you? And all of you politicians and all the things that you build. They're going to burn up one day. Just amazing to watch these guys. But it was a few years ago. I still to this day it makes me laugh when I see the president. She told all these Christian churches and again, you know, there's some churches who tried to play along with the religious persecution, and a church of the Three Persons self, that's what they called it. They don't understand English or the Bible either one of these things. They're trying to make sense of this. They don't understand what's going on. It's very much like Caesar, who thought, you know, when they talk about the Kingdom of God, thought that he was that it was a political competition. To him, but he had a regulation. He said, if you're going to put up Jesus on the cross in your church, you're going to have to put a picture of Mao on one side and she on the other. And I laughed. I said, oh, so there are the two thieves on either They don't understand that, and they don't understand how they just own themselves. So you got Jesus and the two thieves, Mao and She on either side. But the people who tried to play along with this and tried to appease this kind of tyranny, they've been knocking their churches down left and right and coming up with all kinds of new regulations to shut them down. You cannot appease tyrants. Whether you're talking about religion, whether you're talking about environmentalism, that religion, any of this stuff. You cannot appease these tyrants. It'll always they'll come back for more. On December the twenty third, they sent out a Christmas greeting letter and listening that was the one that was making threats to them. Christmas Greeting, we got some new regulations for you. It was sent out by the State Administration for Religious Affairs. It outlined the government's plans for religion in China throughout twenty twenty five, published via the state approved church in China, the Chinese Catholic Patriotic Association. They said the letter was simply signed as coming from the Religious Affairs Office. In the past year, the Catholic and Christian communities said have fully implemented the Communist Party's theory of religious work in a new era, fully implemented the party's basic policy and religious work adhere to the direction of the cenicization that is making it China fied. You know, that's religion in China. They adhered to the principle of independence and autonomy, held high the banners of patriotism and socialism, and enthusiastically celebrated the seventy fifth anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China and carried out the three Loves, Five histories and three loves. They thought that twice May it's supposed to be loaves. I don't know. I have no idea what those things are. I didn't spend the time to look it up. But Life site News, which is Catholic, says thanks to the still secret Sino Vatican deal. In other words, there was a secret deal that the Vatican did with the Chinese Communists. They said, the Vatican now has much closer relationship with the leading prelates of the Chinese Communist Party. Well, of course, because the Pope is a Marxist. He is a hardcore Marxist. Francis is. As a matter of fact, there was just a I saw that there's a big kerfuffle about some another garbage movie out of Hollywood called The Conclave, and in it you find out that the Pope is a hermaphrodite or intersex or well, I don't know if those two things are different or not. I'm not sure what intersect means. That's what the term they were using is thinking ourmaphrodite as male and female parts. Okay, well, here's the thing that you need to know about the Pope. Got people are really angry because they're pulling in this LGBT agenda and everything in it. This Pope is going to pull it in anyway, because this Pope is a Marxist. But Francis is marx so of course he would do a secret deal with the Chinese Communists. All bishops who refused to join the Catholic Patriotic Association being placed under house arrest or disappeared by the CCP. Although the Vatican said several years ago that the Sino Vatican Agreement doesn't require anyone to join the schismatic organization, refusal to do so results in persecution and punishment, and the Vatican stands by and does nothing, said Cardinal Joseph Sen, the Hong Kong's Emerita's cardinal. And that's you know, that's what you're going to get when you've got a communist leader. In twenty eighteen, in a letter to Chinese Catholics, Francis described the deal as forming a new chapter of the Catholic Church in China. Doesn't say it was good, just as it's something new. However, Cardinal Joseph Send style the deal as an incredible betrayal, selling out Chinese Catholics. It was the ink was barely dry on the deal. In twenty eighteen, before Asia News, which regularly documents the abduction and the torture of underground Catholics, reported that underground Catholics bitterly suspect that the Vatican has abandoned them. I would say it's even worse than that. Betrayed them, betrayed them. And then when we look at furries, there now is an organization called for Christian Furries. What a oxymoron that is? This article from a dissenter. So as it's hard to believe that Christian furyes are actually a thing, here's a hint. They're not. They're not a thing at all. And they get that, they understand. But look, this is where the transgenderism is leading. You know, First of all, transgenderism is at its essence, and we can see this. They vigorously demand access to children to mutilate them and all the rest of the stuff. It is a form of pedophilia. And it also plays into pedophilia because if children can make a decision to permanently alter their body, mutilating and sterilizing themselves at a very young age, if we presume that they have the mental capacity to do that, we have to say, by extension that they can consent to sex, which is not true and we've never held that, but that is what the you know what the principle that is being established here as a principle of pedophilia. But when you can imagine that you're any gender that you want, then what that does is that also feeds into transhumanism. You can be any specie you want, you can be anything, and all of this is feeding into a virtual reality, a virtual reality that uvil Harari said would be used to control people. You see, drugs are used to control people. That's one of the reasons why the CIA and the DEA are involved in drug use. That they want it as a means of control. And they can use it both ways, right, they can use it to establish a police and surveillance state to say, well, we've got to protect you from this stuff. At the same time, they want it out there because they want people to become dependent on that. And uvil Harari has said the same thing about virtual reality, talking about the fact that hey, people can have drugs and they can have virtual reality and they're out of our way. It's one way that we make sure that they don't bother us, that they don't take what we've got. And so all of this stuff, from transgenderism to transhumanism to virtual reality, all this stuff is channelling people in the same direction. But to Center says Imaginal World, we're grown men and women done fuzzy animal costumes, prancing through life as if reality itself is a bad sitcom, pretending that they can rewrite at will. That is the furry movement. It is escapism, it is eccentricity, is all wrapped up in brightly colored tales and ears. It is about loving ones self and about escaping from reality. He says, enter the so called furry Fellowship, a quote unquote ministry that claims to merge the gospel of Jesus Christ, of the movement that revolves around for tending to be animals. Does that sound stupid? Well, you're not alone if you think so. Essentially, they're co opted the objective truth of scripture, trying to jam it into a fluffy, furry covered box that reeks of escapism and denial. But is that any different than the race with all these mainline denominations to jump into lgbtism. We're going to meet people where they are, and we don't care about the reality, and we don't care about what God says in the Bible. We don't care about any of that stuff. We're going to compromise everything for our agenda in order to be relevant. You know, the Furry Fellowship. What have you believe that you can honor God? While simultaneously rejecting the very reality that he created. Is that any different from the LGBT agenda altogether? They're retreating into a self constructed wonderland or accountability dissolves like warning do, and the anthropomorphic fantasies rule the day. And that is exactly what the globalists want to see happen. That's what euvil Harai wants to see happen. It's what Satan wants to see happen. They speak of sharing the gospel within the furry community, as if the gospel needs their niche subculture to remain relevant. But how can they share the message of a savior who walked in flesh and blood when they themselves don't even walk as humans. They claim to be post denominational, which is just a euphemism for avoiding accountability to a meaningful doctor or a church authority. How convenient it is simply cause play with a side of scripture. And of course all this stuff again feeding into the post human posthumanism it is. It's not post doctrinal, it is a posthuman that they're looking at. So we have some a study that has come out that I mentioned this briefly earlier in the program. They think half of American children will escape government education by twenty thirty. That's the headline from the Gold Report. My question is why so few I suspect that it's because they're going to be continually bringing in more foreign children to be educated at our expense, to be educated at the expense of our homes. You know, we talk about the government the unaffordability of homes in America, and we talk about the local governments confiscating people's homes and keeping the excess equity over and above the rent that they were unable to pay. That is really where the education money is coming from, and where are they going to get their students. This educational bureaucracy is going to be pushing very hard to make sure that they have foreign students. We already see this with colleges as well. Right, You're seeing this across the board. It's not just the Democrats who want the voters. It's not just the big business and Elon Musk who want to have cheap labor. It's also the schools who want to have students that are naive enough to parents who are naive enough to send their kids to that school. The learning Council and Educational Research Institute said it expects a number of children in public schools to drop by sixteen million over the next six years, leaving just fifty percent of students enrolled. About a third of American students, they say will likely be homeschooled. Ultimately, the researcher said the most significant drivers of the exodus will be choice legislation, a preference for remote and flexible learning, political and cultural distrust of government, rising violence and bullying, and the impacts of immigration. That's a report from Alex Newman, who has been spot on with all this stuff. Accaranceays we're back on x so elon Musk cousins shut me down. Yet something else that happened. I guess I don't know. But the Washington Post looked at sixty percent of the school age population in seven thousand school districts across thirty two states, and they found that homeschooling defies political, geographical, and economic borders. For example, while Republican Florida has the largest homeschool population one of one hundred and fifty four thousand homeschooled children, Democratic New York is showing the fastest growth, with fifty two thousand children homeschooled, more than double since twenty seventeen, and the New York City boroughs of Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx saw the highest growth rates with homeschool population. Some districts surged by over three hundred percent in the last six years. Now society breaks down as government more and more focuses on breaking us, you will see that accelerate, just like you see it accelerating in New York City. The trend is gaining popularity even in the air with high academic achievement, and then they start talking about homeschoolers and how they are seeing improved academic performance. Is that what education is really about? Though? And I've said this before, What is the purpose of education? And I suggest you go back and read R. L. Dabney who wrote right after the Civil War. He was Stonewall Jackson's chaplain, and he predicted exactly what was going to happen with government schools. And so the government should never have any involvement in education because ultimately education is about worldview and it's about religion, and the government shouldn't be taking one side or the other in that. That is also a violation of the Bill of Rights. And yet you know, the other part of this is what is it that we are trying to What is it that we're trying to get across to our kids. What is it that we want them educated about. Is it simply about reading, writing, and arithmetic. No, not at all, because you can I mean when you look at the guy, for example, let's just go with a narrative that's coming out of New Orleans. Here's a guy who was accomplished. You know, he had a good work record. He was making like one hundred and twenty thousand dollars working at Deloitte and counting things like that. He had a military career. He's obviously he had problems financially because of two divorces. He had some religious issues that were there too, perhaps, but he was still savvy. You know, pictures of him going around with metaglasses, using that to lay his plans and things like that, and again, you know, see what happens with us. But that seems to be a plausible one. I mean, the one that I've got big questions about is the one in Vegas, But you know, the one in New Orleans. Let's just go with an official story and here's somebody who is well educated, and yet how does he use that education? It makes them more dangerous, right, And so when we look at what it is that we're trying to do with our children, we really do need to think about what the goal is. Is the goal to find them a comfortable, lucrative position working for government or working for big business. That's really what most parents are angling for. That's why you had that situation in New York where they're paying forty five thousand dollars a year to private school. Because and then at the private school, the parents were quietly contacting people in the press and say, you can't believe the kind of woke Marxist stuff that they're doing there.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: It is you know, it is critical race theory and all the rest is pure on racism, and it's horrible what's happening there. But they would not go on record, why because they'd get kicked out of that school and they're paying forty five thousand dollars a year because they wanted their kids to have that on their resume and because they wanted their kids to get a comfortable job. Well, that's not what's going to happen in the future. Is they've played earlier. We had Berkeley and you've got people with a four to zero grade point average in computer science and they can't get a job. And so these people who are running these countries, they have absolutely no interest. And the people that have no interest in our society, they have no interest in our values. Is it simply about academics, is it simply about money or is there something else? School choice is taking its fight from red and the right to the blue. This is an article from Real Clear Investigations. They said private school choice advocates expect that twenty twenty five will be the year that they finally bring the last big red state, Texas, into the fold. Well, I don't know about these people, but I mean Texas is already really big in terms of school choice. That was why Mark Hall, with his killing ed, showed the documentary about Fatalagulin and those schools they masqueraded as schools of science and math and they were making last time I had him on, it was about five years ago, and at that point in time, they're getting about seven hundred and fifty million dollars a year from the state of Texas. And so again you have to look at what is being talked, taught at these schools. Inspired by free market ideology and Christian faith, advocates aim to give families more educational choices by providing them with public funds. And that's where you need to be concerned about the danger and how they take it over. Once we finished with a low hanging fruit Texas and a few other red states, this movement will go to a blue straight state strategy, said Robert Enlow, CEO of an advocacy group called ED Choice. The political battles over school choice have and fierce, with critics such as the American Federation of Teachers president Randy Winegarden claiming that the programs will defund public schools. Well, we can all hope. And she is exhibit a this radical Marxist lesbian who is really not an activist. She is more of an evangelist for what she wants. She is one of the best reasons for people to get out of their schools because the teachers are like her, and you can't really know who these people are, they said. In universal programs now in twelve red states, all families rich and poor are typically eligible for public funds, even for children already in private school but you have to be very careful about how you take this money, be very careful that it doesn't come with strings attached, and be very careful that even if their strings are not there at the beginning, that they don't eventually put them on. And that's what my concern is, especially for the homeschoolers. I've always been concerned about this. When we put together a program when I was there with the Libertarian Party, we came up with a policy of saying, well, you know, we don't want to have the situation where the government is making demands and tweaking the curriculum all the rest of the stuff. So let's keep it. Let's let the money bypass the government, and let's do it with tax deductions or better yet, tax credits. It's a dollar for dollar thing. And let's allow individuals to give money to people for education. They don't have to be related. They can just pick a family and they can give them money for their education. It can be for homeschooling, or it can be for a private school or charter school or anything like that. And that way it bypasses the government and it doesn't go through their tentacles, and they cannot claim that they are therefore funding it, and that they are therefore going to define it and to control it. But unless you do something like that, you've got to be very careful that they don't wind up telling you what you can and cannot do. That's the real downside of this. And if it is something when we talked about it, we said, okay, so education is so important to the state that they're going to prioritize it over a lot of other things. They're going to make massive property taxes and all the rest of the stuff on our homes. Well, let them put their money where their mouth is. If you say that education is that important, fine, I agree. Let us pay for our education first before we send you any tax dollars. And I would say the same thing, And we did say the same thing about medical expenses. If you want to come in and tell us that you're going to provide free medical care, at least allow me to fully deduct or better yet, to take a tax credit on my medical expenses. But they don't do that because that's just a line for them to get control. In the same way, if you're a parent and you say that your children are the most important thing and the education is the most important thing. Put that before the money, and don't allow the money to give them control over your children. Render to Caesar. What is due to Caesar, and your children are not due to Caesar. S. C. Shank says. Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau just finished announcing his resignation. Parliament is prorogued until March the twenty fourth. Well that's good. People in Canada are safe for another couple of months. Look to Mark the Beast Carney. Oh yeah, Mark Karney is a piece of work, the UK's former central banker to replace them. Oh that out of the frying fan and end of the fire, isn't it. Thank you so much for joining us. Have a good day.
Speaker 7: Hello me, Voladimir Zelenski.
Speaker 11: I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America.
Speaker 7: I could dress better.
Speaker 11: And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David Knightshow dot com.
Speaker 7: You should be able to buy me several hundred.
Speaker 11: Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events.
Speaker 7: If you want to
Speaker 11: Save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the usas