Speaker 1: Big camp full spreading disease from the shots monkeys. Okay, now we're back. So there was something going on with one of the tabs up here. I couldn't find it, so we were hearing another broadcast. At least I was in my headset, so I was hearing myself with a delay, and I was trying to close every box and couldn't find which one it was, so I had to start.
Speaker 2: All over come to find out.
Speaker 1: FTJ Media was just playing for some reason, and it wasn't even set to the channel.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The screen was not showing the video, but it was still playing it explain that for me. I can tell because it has a little audio thing over the top of the icon in the tab when it's playing, but it wasn't even on that page.
Speaker 2: Very interesting. Let me go ahead and do a couple of two three things there.
Speaker 1: I have to leave at nine or nine fifteen, and then I'll be back to finish the show. So is there gonna be an A and B today? But I have to go to well, I don't have to want to, and I'm going to go to my daughter's little whether I don't know. If you want to call the ceremony. Whatever the hell it is, it's going into.
Speaker 2: The un roll. What is this now? Is everything about? Shut the fuck up? Everybody?
Speaker 1: Everything wants to play? All right, there we go, no more echoes, no more delays. So I have something from Michael Desirian here. I'm gonna play for you, and it is do we even't have anybody on here? Ihead it jump back back and forth though, oh three fucking fantastic gold.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: All right, well anyway, we're gonna get this kicked off. And I have this video here. It's actually looks like Internet archive is working. I was able to download a PDF file two of.
Speaker 2: Them, I think, yep, last night, so I don't know if they're all restored, but the ones I was looking for were and that was cool.
Speaker 1: So I'll have more books to read and more stuff to share. Lovely, we're back in business. And by the way, so everybody, thank you so much for the everybody who contributed to the Computer drive fund. I probably would have taken more years than I already had to get it on my own, because I's, you know, prioritizing.
Speaker 2: Family and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And also once I would have accumulated that i'd have been like, yeah, maybe I'll just hold on to that in case there's an emergency, especially with everything else going on, it's like, yeah, but since you guys are so awesome and I can't thank you enough, it's over there. I'm gonna just do a couple of little quick checks on it. But I have to do all that after I get done making the sauce, because I have a whole wholesale order here, I got Internet orders and go. I've got things before I can focus my time. Otherwise I'll be anxiety. Well you're not anxiety, but something to be nagging my brain telling me I should be doing something else right, And that happens to me a lot. So I know what I need to get done to get that weight off my back of prioritizing. So it's just I gotta do it the way I gotta do it. But we're gonna watch this thing. It's really old. Video looks like from Michael Desaian. The name of it is Origins of Christianity. It's bound to probably a few people, given what I've read about what he thinks about it so far, there's a lot of yes.
Speaker 2: Zam knows. As I read this book, and.
Speaker 1: I did find up the volume one of the book that I'm reading now, didn't realize that he even said volume two. And I was like, well, he's not going back far enough because he's not talking about arians. So there's a chapter that's called the Arians and you know, like city and stuff in the volume one, So if he makes the proper connection, I will retract that statement.
Speaker 2: But he also talks about Atlantis.
Speaker 1: And the Murray and all this other and aliens, and so it's like, okay, Bud, you just kind of shot yourself in the foot and it traveled into your face in through your brain.
Speaker 2: So whatever, let's go ahead and watch this.
Speaker 1: Though that was my debut of I'm not a rapper, but I was just like, for some reason, I woke up.
Speaker 2: It was in the shower.
Speaker 1: I was like, big pimple spread and disease. It's from the shots, but we're blaming monkeys. I was like, yeah, let's put it to music. I know I didn't even I didn't even time it right, but I didn't care. It's the second time I had to do it because of the thing the echo.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's do this. It's called Origins of Christianity.
Speaker 1: Now that's not itself a bold statement to be claiming you know all about but there are a lot of connections. He does make that tie in the the hebgb's Pharisee.
Speaker 2: So to see blah blah blah blah leaves.
Speaker 1: With the Roman, the Roman way they moved right right, like what they did and how they did it and why they didn't who actually were the people who were the councils that developed this and they.
Speaker 2: Were all guess what oi they?
Speaker 1: Of course they would have been right, But they also claimed that Jesus is a Rabbi and a Jew, and none of that is true. I may not even been a thing. There's other books that show that he may have lived centuries prior, and he was from a different place all together, and that that's what they adopted when they formulated this thing. So that will only make you angry until you see what they're saying about and how it's not It's almost like, I don't know, maybe you could look at it as no, they're validating that he existed. They're just saying that the people took the story and jacked with it so that they could control the rest of the world with it. Eventually, and that's themost and that does look where we are. So they did a good job.
Speaker 2: All right, let's play it. Boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: I hate that freaking music. Trust me, I mock it. That's why I use it, right, freaking jay z shit. Origins of Christianity, everybody.
Speaker 3: Let us just understand it.
Speaker 2: Only the time.
Speaker 4: What we call Judeo Christianity has antiquity. It originates from far in distant times than from the dates that we are officially given.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: President John Adams, President of the United States, John Adams said that the government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion, the doctrine of the divinity of Jesus.
Speaker 1: What's funny about this is somebody by the name of Kenneth Wheeler. I've left a big, long message on his comment on his video yesterday because he was talking about secret society's Freemasonry, Illuminati type.
Speaker 2: Of stuff, and he states this.
Speaker 1: Right, that the government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion or the Protestant but in this other Freemasonic kabbalistic idealism of you know what do.
Speaker 2: You call it?
Speaker 1: Thomas Paine's age of recent type of stuff. They were all they followed him, right, and he was one of their spokesmen. But this is all coming from rescruction. And then you gotta look at it. It's around the same time that the infiltration occurred during the UH. So right around there was gonna there was gonna be the Francas and the Jesuits moving their way into the Masonic Orders abroad and probably here too. So we're looking at seventy six, right, they're talking about Adam Shop. So it was happening, but not to the level, not to the level that it was really taken hold in the seventeen nineties.
Speaker 2: And beyond.
Speaker 1: That being said, though, what Kenneth goes on to say, Kenneth Wheeler and his other in his broadcast his little video there was not accurate. There was too much credence given to this idea of illumination being reality rather than a scam. And they utilize Christianity in the Perfectible list in or quote unquote Illuminati.
Speaker 2: They said that they.
Speaker 1: Had the true Christianity, they had the true history, the true story. So they were using hey, pass a bunch of tests, will give you will reveal secrets over time, and each time it would have been a live from the first, as they do with everything about freemasonry since the co.
Speaker 2: Opting of it. Right, But.
Speaker 1: It's nothing different than what Roma did in the very very very beginning. All these Christian sects, sects, we're doing the same thing initiatory wise secretively, and that's in some people like that surprising. No, it's it is, and it isn't. I mean, you couldn't even read most people couldn't even read the damn thing's and prior to that stuff, let's just go on, I'd watched this. But the whole point is this idea that it was something good. That's what can made it sound like like oh yeah, no, no, no, sir, it wasn't good just because they were anti like be an anti monarchy. Well, that means you're breaking down and destroying your own defenses against a greater evil that's behind it. So murdering of the monarchies that happened in the eighteen hundreds. Let's say that brought us into World War One and World War two, where everything was crumbling and all these communist Marxist propaganda, the deed style unstable human beings were bombing carriages and assassinating, shooting and poisoning, stabbing, monarchy that caused chaos, that caused unrest and instability, so that they could move in something worse, but that they controlled, and that they could control the people with. So it's like everything else. Communism is the wrecking ball. It's not a system, it's a wrecking ball. So the fact that this came from the same lodges that this illumination did, you can't say that this has had anything good about it. Lots of lies for the people who are following it, but so that not to the point where it's actually doing something with ideals in mind or anything positive. It's Frankism and Jesuitism mixed together with the Masonic twist and a whole bunch of boy vai.
Speaker 2: How can that be a wonderful thing for anybody but them?
Speaker 3: It has made a convenient cover for absurdity.
Speaker 4: President James Madison said, what influence, in fact have Christian ecclesiastical establishments had on civil society? In many instances they have been upholding the thrones of political tyranny. In no instance have they been seen as the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wish to subvert the public liberty, how found in the clergy can convenient auxiliaries. A just government instituted to secure and perpetuate liberty does not need the clergy, right.
Speaker 1: So this is a good separation the church and state type of argument here. But also they don't make a defining line between Protestantism Lutheranism, which was a little bit more, a little bit more pure like lutheranis on Bible. There's many versions of the Bible, a lot of them didn't have different books.
Speaker 2: I'll go over that all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff when we talk about the book that I'm reading currently. Later of this areas where he lists all and it's other people's quotes. So it's giving it a little bit more, a little bit more weight than just him saying it.
Speaker 2: Now that I know he's an alien Atlantis guy, but the what was he just saying? Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: They don't make a distinction whether or not they're talking about christian as in Roman Catholicism Popish shit, which was completely anti everything that was supposed to stand for, or if they're talking about the structure of religion in and of itself. So just saying Christianity and saying Christian ideahlahlah doesn't have any any place here.
Speaker 2: What are they really saying? Because they were Protestants and they were Masons.
Speaker 1: They did, so it's it's not you can't separate that just because it's inconvenient there. There are contradictions there, and so we have to look at it and kind of absorb all the details before assuming that a statement means a certain thing, and who's it saying, who's it being said by, and what was the instigatory event that made them express that? Right, lots of things are action and reaction. They're not just sitting around musing in the dark. Something is being a oppressive force, like Rome trying to kill you and sending Catholics out here and then you know, jesuits and all other shit to do so to wipe yeah for the freaking kiding for this and that from Austria, Austry being the place that they were coming from. So all that has to be laid out there so you can actually absorb. Okay, so what's the landscape, what's the environment? What are they actually talking about? Not just I'm reading pape, you know, words on a paper and not understanding why this person's expressing it this way.
Speaker 3: Well, wait a minute, that's a heavy piece of information.
Speaker 4: We are still to this day laboring over whether a state and church, and church and state should be united, or whether they should be a part.
Speaker 3: And yet the.
Speaker 4: Founding fathers of the United States of America were under no doubt about it whatsoever.
Speaker 3: How come we haven't been hearing about this.
Speaker 1: Well here's the other thing too. What gave Rise always all the time to and actually you know it's actually the Constantine the faults. Now, this is another thing I should bring up. Constantines, fake and forged gift, I should say. We'll get into that later. But that's something that emerged four hundred years after his death, and the clergy, Allegedly the Romans had this document that basically deeded over the ability to make him break kings to the Roman Catholic Empire or the Roman Catholic Holy See, whatever you want to call it. And it was a complete forgery, but it gave them license to do just that, you know, those who would follow and believe in it.
Speaker 2: So the separation of the church and state.
Speaker 1: What's funny is church or let's say, religion or priestcraft or superstition or cult, whatever was predominant. That was what the people who led had to also be, you know, at least expressing on the outwardly that they were you know, believing. So that's why there was advisors all the time, or there was a priest king. You've heard that before, right, priest kings. So there was never a separation if it wasn't for the belief system of whatever fairy tale that they were believing in or maybe half fair tale, half real.
Speaker 2: That was what gave them the license to right to lead. If they didn't have one, they didn't have the other.
Speaker 1: So church creates state, church creates the governing body, and without their support you don't have a leader anymore because they can turn the people on you. And that's the power of the advisors to the king since ancient times. They can stir up the mob. So the kings are at the whim no matter how you want to look at this, they've always been. So this idea of separations on a church and state. But what is giving them license? It's the man out front, but it's really the clergy in the back that's running the show, or the priest's craft or whatever.
Speaker 2: They're the ones running the.
Speaker 1: Show because at any time they can say nope, you can get poison. They can have their people are right around you, right controlling. And the same thing happens today with politicians, except the OVAs or the priest craft, if you will, probably always have been. So there's that element to consider what they call it the divine right to rule? Well, what makes it divine? Who sets what divinity is? Does not the faith or the belief system of that particular area. So who runs that belief system, the structure of whatever church or cult that they have there? Right, so there was never any separation. Really one gave rise or birth.
Speaker 2: To the other. We're hearing that this, So is it good to have it separate? Course? Or maybe not? But of course or maybe not.
Speaker 4: It is not only the worst of theological tyrannies, but the worst of political tyrannies, And that the religious principles coming out of Christianity would only be used by the most violent and criminalistic of political tyrannies. Thomas Jefferson said, I have examined all the known superstations of the world, and I do not find in our particular superstation of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent man, women and children since the introduction of Christianity have been burned, tortured, fined, and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this coercion to make one half of the world's fools and the other half hypocrites to support roguery and error all over the earth? The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for enslaving the world, and adulterated by artificial constructions, into a contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves. These clergy, in fact, constitute the real anti Christ. In his letter to John Adamson in eighteen twenty three, Jefferson said, the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin will be classified with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
Speaker 3: So we're saying, fine, habit, worship.
Speaker 4: It if you want, But one of these days at least we'll acknowledge that it will be a fable like the Greek fables are considered. We love the Greek fables. We understand the beauty of those stories. We understand that there's a tremendous moral story also written there, but we don't take it as being the end all and be all. We understand that as a story of fable. How come we don't understand that with our own predominant religion because we don't want to, because it serves a certain purpose. One of the greatest philosophers in humanitarians the world has ever known, Thomas Paine. He said it this way, I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any church that I know of.
Speaker 3: Each of those churches accused.
Speaker 4: The other of unbelief, and for my own part, I disbelieve them all. Dean Milman in his book The History of Christianities.
Speaker 2: I believe that comes straight from Age of Reason, which is a very interesting book if you haven't read.
Speaker 4: It, that by the invincible power of traditional subserviance, the inertia of the general mind, enhanced by the gullibility of ignorance, the masses have slipped under the force of a victimization that is both pitiable and tragic. The forces of religion have thus exerted their rulership over a vast segment of humanity, and virtually provided the masses with their conventional ideas and concepts as to.
Speaker 3: The meaning of the world ordeal.
Speaker 4: The historian Strabo in ancient times wrote, it is impossible to govern a mob of women or the whole mixed multitude by philosophical reason, and to exhort them to piety, holiness, and faith.
Speaker 3: We must also.
Speaker 2: Employ Strabo had to Rebecca in his life by.
Speaker 4: Superstition, with its fables and prodigies. From the thunder, the abyss, the tried and the tortures, the serpents, the thrissie of the gods are fables, as is all ancient theology. But the legislator introduces these things as bugbears to those who are children in understanding. That's my whole point, children in understanding. Okay, let's accept it. Let's admit it. We are infantile in our understanding, psychologically, theocratically, mystically, spiritually.
Speaker 3: Let's accept that a child can grow.
Speaker 1: So, if I didn't make it clear, this is Michael the Syrian, the guy whose book I've been reading to you from the introduction of the volume two, and it's called the Irish Origins of something ear.
Speaker 2: There I forget.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you a second, the Irish Origins of Civilization.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: It's not the end of the world.
Speaker 4: A child can grow up immature, but in order to mature, we have to put away the childish things. Now, collectively speaking, this is imminent. This absolutely must happen. There are no two ways if we are to inherit any kind of future.
Speaker 3: That is worth the living.
Speaker 4: One of America's greatest scholars in any sense of the word, and particularly in astrotheological studies, was the mighty researcher and writer Alvin Alvin Boyd Kuhn, and he wrote that the supreme charge against Christianity is that it has caused the obsession of untold millions of minds with a series of fatuous beliefs which have motivated centuries of human actions, perpetrating a body of follies, fanaticisms, cruelties, and in humanities unmatched in all history. And the instructive difference between Christianity and let's say, Greek philosophy is now seen in startling clarity as the difference between surrender of the mind in Christianity to a series of wild and chemerical fancies in no wise based on any correspondence with truth and reality, while Greek philosophy was a system of intellectual propositions based on a complete harmonization with the known realities, the forces and elements of man's constitution, and the laws of the cosmos. So Kuon is saying, look, we're not against the fact that you have mythologies, fables and legends. Let's have them, but can they at least be rooted in the real can they.
Speaker 3: At least be articulated in some kind of sanity.
Speaker 4: In a book called Revelations of the Anti Christ, we read those initiated into the Sacred Mysteries knew the Gospel stories were false, but considered it necessary to keep up the imposition for the purposes of propagandism.
Speaker 3: But while this transition of faith.
Speaker 1: So these are quotes that are actually in the book that I'm reading, and a lot of this is accurate. So this is why we're going over. A lot of it isn't, and this is why we're going to analyze it too. This is why we're inspecting to Syrian's brain right, because he makes very good references to why and how the books were augmented changed. They were based on mythology, they were formulated for a control mechanism for all three of the Abrahamic religions, and.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 1: The point is to give more detail on what I've been saying and what I've been showing you through mythvision, podcasts and Nastaic conformant and all the stuff that they researched that they have the you know, references to show with how it doesn't have this this long history, that this whole idea of Moses and Abraham were all made up, right, So that's what we're getting out of this. There's another angle to approach the data. So that's why we're going over this. But other things that he concludes or maybe sometimes pushes under the rug and doesn't go there, I think he might be missonic. I'm feeling that the way he's presenting it. Some of the people that he's utilizing to make that point make his point. They're either the illumined ones, if you will, or they should have masons. But Mason's from the era of the corruption, So you got to take the good with the bad.
Speaker 2: And kind of filter it out. And that's what we're trying to do here.
Speaker 1: We're trying to find the pieces of corn within the third and preserve those and analyze that too.
Speaker 4: This was going on, some of the more conscientious teachers began to tell the people that the Jesus Christ they were worshiping was not the historical personage. This was regarded by the conservative priests as a dangerous disclosure, and so John denounces the innovators as liars and anti Christs, knowing that he himself and his fellow priests were the pious liars and that the anti Christ were telling the truth. Error prevailed, and the mythical Christ became the historical Jesus. Elmer h Gruber, in a book called The Original Jesus, says that during the early period of the Christian movement, the multitude of often contradictory texts was so great that the young Church saw only one way of preserving the faith, from splitting it into numerous sects, assembling a canon of writings and destroying rejected or apocryphal, that is, the hidden texts. So we have editing now on a massive scale, the idea in order to consolidate because that's the idea.
Speaker 3: We want world government, we want world religion.
Speaker 4: We don't want independent, segregated tribes and nations all believing whatever they want.
Speaker 3: Now, we can't have that.
Speaker 4: We have one God now, and we want everyone to worship one God. So we'll just try to homogenize the whole problem, and anything that remains discordinant, we'll just ban it and throw it away and burn it. And then we'll create a pr process to sell.
Speaker 3: The creation that we make out of all of that. Now. Burton L.
Speaker 4: Mack in his book Who Wrote the New Testament, says the writings in the New Testament were not written by eyewitnesses of an overpowering divine presence in the midst of human history. The Christian Bible turns out to be a masterpiece of invention. To be quite frank about it, the Bible is the product of a very energetic and successful myth making on the part of those early Christians and Tony Bushby and his Bible fraud. He says it is important to remember that the words authorized and original as applied to the Bible do not mean genuine, authentic, or true. Tw Dong in his book Bible Myths and their parallels and other religions. Says, the canon of the New Testament is nothing more or less than a copy of the mythological histories of the Hindu savior Krishna and the Buddhist savior Buddha with a mixture of mythology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here again he doesn't go far enough into the history of the Indus Valley and Ganges and where these people came from.
Speaker 2: They were the quote unquote Arians.
Speaker 1: They were the original Persians, the people who brought all the culture.
Speaker 2: And this is what we were talking about with the Deli, Waddell and various other references and resources. People the Northmen came, they established sumer in the beginning before it changed hands and nature. They were corrupted there. They were.
Speaker 1: Driven out by the Assyrians and they went into India. And this is where all this comes from. So it's not like when people think about it, maybe thinking India Indian, right, like what we see as the population today as it looks and the ethnicity of that, But it's not where this belief system came from. This came from the Arians, right, They had that as their culture. That's what then became and adopted and they changed the way that people looked and all that. They're not red haired with beards here, they're looking like the people of today, as if they were the ones that brought those ideas in the first place. It's a deception in and of itself. Even that picture is right there. So when he says Hindu savior Krishna.
Speaker 2: Who is he really talking about? Krishna?
Speaker 1: Christ right, it's the same kind of word. And he goes into that in the book too. So when we catch up, because I it's really small print, so we only got through ten pages the other day, so we're going to get into more.
Speaker 2: Hopefully I can get this done. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta get going, so let me just let this play. I'm going to stop interrupting. Thank you for being here. And when I come back, there'll be a part be to this show, all right, once I get back from Faris School, then we'll continue on and I'll start it up again.
Speaker 3: Borrowed from the Persians and other nations. Tony Bushby goes on.
Speaker 4: To say it was the wisest fool in Christendom who authorized the translation and publication of the first Protestant version of the Bible into English. He came to the English throne in sixteen oh three, and quickly became unpopular because of his disgusting personal habits and his unsavory character. He pretended to be a scholar and theology and philosophy, but his learning was shallow and superficial. He wallowed in filth.
Speaker 1: I believe they're talking about king games there, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow and physical, but was endowed with a share of cunning that his associates called him called a kind of crooked wisdom. For his new edition of the Bible, he issued a set of personal rules the translators were to follow and ordered revisions to proceed, although he never contributed a farthing to its cost. Work began in sixteen oh seven. The translators handed over the revisers manuscripts of what is now called the King James Bible the King James, for his final personal approval. It was evident that James was not a competent to check their work and edit it, so he passed the manuscripts to a higher genius, to the greatest genius of all time, Sir Francis Bacon. I want to I added this particular passage because those who have checked out my book on Atlantis and have seen Atlantis alien visitation.
Speaker 2: The Atlantis alien visitation thing is taking away this idea of a cyclical civilization, mankind having a cyclical pattern of cataclysm and restarting right a reset, whether it's.
Speaker 1: Artificial, man made or natural, and probably a little bit of both depending on what we said.
Speaker 2: We're talking about, right, So to deny.
Speaker 1: A more highly advanced past, you have to insert aliens. That's just what these guys do, and I think this is a very new age of him.
Speaker 2: I also found a book of his that said something about the Fool. I'll tell you in a second.
Speaker 1: It's called Path of the Fool Michael the Syrian, and it is all about Tarot cards.
Speaker 2: So that should tell you something right.
Speaker 4: There, genetic manipulation, and the program in the series will know what I'm implying there by, Sir Francis Bacon and even will note this particular era, this particular date, the sixteen oh sevens, with the rise of the Tutors and their need to not only mind control the people under them, are also to create an empire. And well remember how many idioms that we associate with England come out of this particular era and how it is that so many changes, so many changes happened around the fifteenth sixteenth century, the Renaissance, with the coming of the Tutors, And how it was that just fifty one hundred years prior, the kings are shivering in windowless castles, shivering to death, and then all of a sudden, the enormous empires rise.
Speaker 1: He's saying that that's because of aliens, or maybe there were remnants of the past, or maybe he's not correct about his perception of the past. I don't think it was that dramatic of a thing transition.
Speaker 3: Now we have an important doctor.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he states that exactly from his the pages of his books, So he just said, there are is almost forbade him.
Speaker 2: What he wrote.
Speaker 3: Document an important.
Speaker 4: Period in Christianity at the time of Amster Emperor Constantine. We have a thing called the Donation of Constantine, which was the stamp of approval on Christianity.
Speaker 1: Not oh good, here, this is what they're talking about. This is the forgery here.
Speaker 4: The Emperor Constantine lived between two hundred and eight to three point thirty seven AD.
Speaker 3: After his vision he had a vision.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously he didn't live through that whole time, because that's a little bit long somewhere in between that ballpark.
Speaker 2: What the hell? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Hold on, yes, oh man, okay, all right, I'll be there. I'm running okay, right, all right, guys, I just got the word. So it's apparently starting sooner than we thought. They just decided to up and go with it. So I am going to end the stream now where am I.
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: I am all right, So we'll pick up on this when I get back from Pharaoh's on a roll, all right, So we'll do that. As soon as I get back, I'll restart it. I'll throw out another link into the telegram group. Ballbusters Studios is the name of the telegram group, and.
Speaker 2: We'll continue on.
Speaker 1: We're right out a good part here too, so I'll get back and then then does man have to make some hot sauce?
Speaker 2: So we'll get this rocket and roll and asap.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming in for the first part, and we will do the second very soon.