Speaker 1: This is Medical Millionaire, the podcast helping your metspot increase in status, visibility and profitability. Join your host as he dispels mis shares trends, and gives you actionable steps today that will take your medical practice to the next level. Here's your host, expert marketer and founder of Growth ninety nine, Cameron Hemphill.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up everybody. Cameron Hempill here your host for Medical Millionaire.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: First off, guys, thank you so much for taking the time to tune to the podcast. Our goal is to give it credible value and insight for practice owners. So if you're thinking about getting into the met'spas space where you are looking to take your aesthetics practice to the next level, all of these episodes that we create, they're one hundred percent designed for you and to help you take your practice to the next level. So, guys, today I have an extraordinary guest on She's at a new pork beach. She has an absolute incredible business. It's the Beauty Boost med Spa, Anisia Madaur. She's we've known each other for a long time. We've got to hang out a few times at conferences. In this woman, she's a Powerhouse guys. She was the youngest ever recorded to achieve her DNP, which is amazing. Anissa, thank you so much for coming to the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Cameron.
Speaker 5: I am so pumped to this with you because my dream was always to be a guest on a podcast, and you literally meet my dreams come true.
Speaker 4: So thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Is this she first one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, it took so much time to coordinate. I think we tried to make this happen for like the last two months.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, I have like a strong belief that I have to take an international trip every three to six months.
Speaker 4: So sorry, Croatia got on the way.
Speaker 5: But it's that business owner break where you just need to detach for a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I agree.
Speaker 2: I think like sometimes we can get caught up in this entrepreneurial world where we just.
Speaker 3: Have to go, go, go, go go, and if.
Speaker 2: We don't take the time to just reset, recalibrate, you know, then really like like burnout's real. Right, Like you're a practice owner, an entrepreneur, Trying to run a practice successfully is very challenging, and so you have to have that time off in order to continue to.
Speaker 5: Accelerate absolutely, And you know what I feel every time I come back from these trips, whether it's a weekend, a week or two weeks as I feel inspired. You know, it's just kind of coming out of that. I call it a creativity cramp where I feel like I'm so into like this marketing and trying to find out, like how we can really combine our aesthetic procedures where it's super attractive to patients, because for at the end of the day, bootox and fillers can be a little bit indane. And that's what my practice was built on. That I get into this cramp and that when I detachment and I just remove myself from my surroundings, I get I just get inspired. And I find that a lot on the flight flight back, when I'm just really taking that time to not be on my phone, it's these ideas come flowing.
Speaker 4: So it's I think it's necessary.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say that that definitely happens to me as well. And also when I talk to other practice owners and entrepreneurs, I see a similar pattern right right, It's like, Hey, take the time to unplug. And what's interesting is then I think our brain has the capacity to explore areas of opportunity that we couldn't see happened, because like we're just in the business all day and trying to either like solve problems, put out fires, like like get the checklist done right.
Speaker 3: So that's that's huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So tell the audience you have an incredible background, and I want the audience to get to know more about you.
Speaker 3: What got you into the aesthetic space.
Speaker 2: I know you have a very strong clinical background, but can you walk us through that journey up until the point where we're like, you know what, I'm going to become a practice owner and how that shift took place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: So when I was an undergrad, you know, asthetics wasn't very big at the time I started Ungrad in two thousand and eight, and it seemed like people were doing botox kind of flirting with filler, but it wasn't a thing, so I really didn't know about it. I just knew that in undergrad I loved makeup, and I my passion was really to do makeup and be a mac makeup artist, like that was my aspiration in life.
Speaker 4: And my dad being.
Speaker 5: From India and education being such a priority in our culture. He said, you know, you can't go to beauty school just yet. You have to get your bachelor's That was like the minimum requirement. So at the time, like, okay, how can I combine beauty with something that I do, like, which is science. And I realized, I'm like, oh my gosh, there is something called cosmetic dermatology. That's what asthetics was back then, you know. So I decided that I would do an internship with a cosmetic dermatologist in San Juan Capistrano, California, doctor Jeffrey Kleine. He pioneered two mess in Life section, which is really cool because you do LiPo under just you know, light a king.
Speaker 4: You don't need to be put under.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, wow, he really is in the forefront of cosmetics that can be done in you know, in the clinic. But the reality was that he never wanted me by him because I was just like an intern. He always put me with his nurse practitioner, and I'm like, gosh, I don't want to be with a nurse.
Speaker 4: What is a nurse?
Speaker 5: No, you know, just kind of that mentality that a doctor is always superior, right. But I was really happy to see that every time I shadowed this nurse practitioner, she did everything the doctor did. She diagnosed, she prescribed, she treated medical germ. She did ascetics right or a cosmetic derm which is motox and filler. And she was so beautiful and patients preferred her. She just had that connection. It just she was everything that I wanted to be. So that's when I'm like, you know what, I have to become a nurse practitioner and practice as a side of medicine.
Speaker 4: This is so cool and fun.
Speaker 5: So I went on to you know, at UCI, I was one of their first graduates from their ram, the nursing school, and I just had that idea the whole time in mind that I wanted to become a nurse practitioner. So I went straight from high school to undergrad to my doctorate because as a VSND a DMP at USD and it's an accelerated program. So that's why I was the youngest to graduate in twenty fifteen, because I just went straight through from high school and my first job out of grad school was becoming a ascetic, you know, nurse practitioner in the medical spa space. But just a little background. The whole time I was in grad school, I was an ice you nurse, so while doing night shift full time, you know, oh my gosh, these are the days UCSD it was the cardiovascular center, and then Sharp's doing the medical ICU, and then at some point UCI I was doing a little bit of travel. It is just I think that critical care background made me appreciate asthetics so much, right, because you're in the hospital on your feet for twelve thirteen hours.
Speaker 4: You're dealing with really, really sick patients.
Speaker 5: No matter how hard you put your whole heart and energy and love into these patients. At the end of the day, whether they survive, right, the doctors will get the praise, or whether they don't survive, then the nurses take the heat. It's just and then you feel that grieving, right, So you just don't feel that you're really winning with your patients.
Speaker 4: And I wanted more.
Speaker 5: I wanted something that was transformative, that I can participate in and that you can physically appreciate.
Speaker 4: So that's why I loved.
Speaker 5: Makeup, because you can have that transformation. And that's why I love aesthetics is you can also have that transformation, but you're not in this weird in between in the hospital. So when I went into that SPA did asthetics, loved it. My heart was beating.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 5: But the only thing I felt that was lacking when I did aesthetics in twenty fifteen was that there wasn't a profound education right. There was no track, and I understand that still can be a challenge today, which I'm really praying and hoping that it will change. I wanted to go back to it grounded me and that was education right and get my doctor just for fun.
Speaker 4: I could have stopped at my master's, I could have stopped at my bachelor's like my father wanted. But I went all the way through.
Speaker 5: So that's when I went back to a more teaching setting, right academic setting of UCI plastic surgery. I was one of their first you know, nurse practitioners in the plastic surgy department. I got to go in the o R, I got assist plastic surgeons doing faceless where I really understood facial anatomy really well.
Speaker 4: I got to, you know, do.
Speaker 5: Post stops with them for plastics, you know, plastic surgery cases. And then I got to see, you know, more of that medical side of like reconstruct reconstruction. But I still felt that my care was so limited in the OAR setting and in the clinic setting that I was just this almost like assistant or high end medical assistant in a way that I wanted again to go back to autonomy. So I went back to the METSVAH settings, and then I just realized, you know what, I really want to do something different, right, and I really want to just enhance people's beauty.
Speaker 4: Just give them like a little boost, not just.
Speaker 5: Really shove like a whole syringe of filler if they don't need it, or do X amount of units because the practice said to push these units. I just wanted a little boost to enhance people's beauty. And that's where I came up the name beauty Boost Medspa, and I decided to brand my entire business around this idea that you just need a little boost to enhance your beauty, not augment it. So that's why every procedure you're going to see a beauty boost is lip boost, and we go to correction.
Speaker 4: If you need half a syringe, that's what you'll get.
Speaker 5: If you need a full, if you need one and a half, if you need something more than just the you know, one mL syringe. We will do it, will price it per areas, which is why I really really love our business model. So it's really cool to see it. We're six years in and you know we are.
Speaker 4: A newport.
Speaker 5: Peacha can be very challenging, right because there's gosh, I want to see last time, I checked twenty five medspas in mysive code alone, so there's one in every corner. So you really have to think outside the box of making yourself different. That's why we're all pink at Beauty Boosts. That's why we are you know, we really go hard on marketing so people know we even exist in this random building, right, So it's very very important that your marketing is important and on point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the things you've done an incredible job of is your brand, right, is you've built a wonderful brand. You know who your demographic is, you know who your audience is, you know who you are, and like everything coming up into even how you what you called the name beauty boost right comes from. I mean, that's that's probably deep inside your core and that's something that you know, who gets the benefit is your patient, right, which is which is really cool. So I don't know if that was intentional or not, but the fact that everybody's pink, and you know your demographic, you know your brand, and you have worked on that brand for six years, guys, that's exactly what you have to do in order to create that separation, right because in you know, Newport Beach, there's options. It's an affluent area. We're just talking offline about how it's a bubble. It's not getting you know, hammered by maybe some other markets that are having some economy challenges, right, but there's options, and so you have to take the time, guys, to know like who you are, who your demographic is, and then Taylor your marketing efforts of that, and that's something that you have done an incredible job of and I've been taking the time over the past couple of hours.
Speaker 3: Obviously we've worked together for a long.
Speaker 2: Time, but just going through your websites, going through your social media, like outside of Instagram, what you've done on TikTok, what you're doing on YouTube.
Speaker 3: You have a Patreon page, like.
Speaker 2: It's very impressive and everything you guys, I would assume you have very strategic marketing plans and agenda based on the content you put out.
Speaker 3: Can you talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: Yes, it wasn't always like that.
Speaker 5: So I knew in order to be found, like I said earlier on like you Know Anywhere, was to promote myself on a social media platform. Because my building was so random at the time, and it was so old and that I would never expect someone to just walk by, go into my building, walk upstairs, find my little suite, and then it'd be like, wow, you guys exist, Let me get treatments from you.
Speaker 4: So I know I needed to be really strong on social media.
Speaker 5: So when I first started, I actually rented out one little room out of a shared suite. It was like there was I want to say, there was like an IVF doctor that was sharing the other room. There was a sorry a institution in the other room, and then an IVY infusion nurse in the last room. So there's f four of us, and I was I wore all hats. I'd walk in and I'd sit at the front desk. I'd check my patients in, go to the back, put on my white coat, okay, treat the patient, come out, take off my white coat, check out the patient, and then right there and then I would post it before and after. So I was my own front desk. I didn't have a medical assistant, of my own social media manager. And then my husband eventually became my front desk. And then that's how I kind of grew. And I always say I grew by accident because I never thought it would become what it is today, which we're in a thirty three hundred square foot office with I think six I always forget because there's so many rooms, but six exam rooms, and I have three other injectors that I work alongside. And it's so cool to see my business evil based on the principle of just marketing. And I just started with Instagram and I would just post once a day.
Speaker 4: I'll do stories here and there.
Speaker 5: And then I hired a full time social media manager who entered in I think a year three, and they were doing it full time, so they were doing all my Instagram and then it was translating over to Facebook. And then we found out about TikTok three years ago and we were like and when everyone was like, no, these thirteen year olds dancing, like that's so stupid. This this platform is gonna, you know, die out and everyone thought it was so silly. We saw it as such an opportunity. We're like, nope, we're tapping into that. So we were one of the and aesthetics to kind of really be, you know, very heavy on TikTok. YouTube is something that I always like watch to make up YouTubers do their makeup, and I was fascinated by it. So I thought it'd be really cool to be someone in the asthetic space really going on YouTube and sharing like what's in my exam room like they do with like what's in my makeup room?
Speaker 4: Right? Or how can you become an aesthetic nurse.
Speaker 5: I talk about my journey because it's hard, you know, and nobody knows where to start. And I think as a byproduct, people said that I'm very inspiring because I'm so relatable. So I think when it comes down to the magic of marketing is just behave like your audience, right, Just show that you're normal, You want the same things they do.
Speaker 4: What is the best that you would do for your face? Treat them like almost like a sister.
Speaker 5: And I have a big sister and I talked to her all the time, like, oh my gosh, you have to try the slipliner or oh my gosh, you have to try, you know, micro needling combined with some other topic I just tried. And when you talk to them more from a friend or a family standpoint, that trusted there and you will carry on throughout all of your marketing platforms.
Speaker 2: Well said, it's so true because I think sometimes people they have a hard time making that translation in order to showing social which creates a connection.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 2: And so I bet when people come in and see you, like new patients that maybe have never seen you, they start following you first, right, They're going to check out your work, they're going to look at your reputation, they're going to look at your site, and then there's almost like immediately creates a connection before they physically see.
Speaker 3: You, right right.
Speaker 5: And I have girls that come in and they're nervous, They're like, oh my gosh, I feel like I know you, and this is greatly as if I'm this mini.
Speaker 4: Celebrity to them.
Speaker 5: And it's so fun to see that because that connection is already made and you don't really have to try as hard during your consoles because they've seen your work, they seem who you are, they see your morals, values of keeping up with their education. They already know all this, so they they don't need to. You don't need to, you know, try so hard to overwin there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like marketing is interesting.
Speaker 2: It's like, look, it's definitely a way to get new patients for sure, but it's also a way, it's just like to your point to just make that consultation process super effective, right. I bet, like, you know, most patients that come to see you for the first time, the amount of let's just call it diligence, due diligence, if you will, like the amount of review they've done to say, hey.
Speaker 3: Is like she right for me? They have looked at a lot.
Speaker 4: Of content totally, so.
Speaker 2: They've almost qualified themselves by you putting out the free content out there.
Speaker 3: It's really cool. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 5: I think especially when you add value right to something that they didn't know or it just makes sense to them. They immediately like, oh, she's someone that really knows her stuff because she taught me in a way where I understand it, and now I want to go to her to further learn about what I want to you know, enhance.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: And you know what You made a point earlier about you know, you were every hat and you were in a smaller office, and you never.
Speaker 3: Thought it would get to this point.
Speaker 2: What's it's a journey, you know, right, And I mean, like I think that there's you know, there's people that want to get into the medical aesthetics arena or maybe that they've been in and they haven't.
Speaker 3: Really quite got to where they want to go.
Speaker 2: And they they have the tendency and I see it all the time, so I want to bring it up, but the tendency to maybe go pull up your your social media and say, oh my gosh, like I want to be there, and they think that they can maybe get there overnight.
Speaker 3: Right, You've been working on this for six years.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was so weird in the beginning on camera. I cannot tell you. I would say things that were not even like true or real. It's just almost like improv You're like, well, well, you know, just like you want to be entertaining, and you say anything that comes to mind.
Speaker 4: It's like word vomit or it was awkward. It was.
Speaker 5: It's definitely a skill psych asthetics. You will refine if you're consistent with it.
Speaker 4: Right. And I was practicing this every day, whether I was.
Speaker 5: Doing videos on the flying between patients, or I was doing stories of follow me around, or I was doing lives Like it's weird on lives because it's just when you're quiet, people don't want to interact or they leave, and you want to keep that engagement going. So it's a skill that I think anyone can truly do. You just have to do it, and you have to get over like, oh what if people, you know, what will they think about me? Get over it? You know, we all do well, they.
Speaker 2: Just throll the next video, right like it's just like yeah, yeah, I mean I think we get caught up in our mind of like what others stink would really like.
Speaker 3: If you can table that and.
Speaker 2: Just not even care, right right, then that's true. Well even more authenticity comes.
Speaker 5: Up right right, absolutely absolutely, And at least you're doing it, is what you know. The takeaway is a lot of people are too shy to do and they never do it and they always wonder what if, right, But at least if you're doing it, you know you're already ahead of the game. So little people feel that confidence right now to talk about it. But even if you know, just a little bit of a lout aesthetics talk about it. You know, we're all on this learning journey path together, where it might you know, introduce someone that is so new to whatever you're providing to be on that learning journey with you, and then your patients grow up with you, right, and they will follow you as a age because they see that you're learning and learning and progressing. That they'll continue to go to you because they want to grow up with your your level of knowledge as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never it's not like they just come in once and then they you know, they know everything. Like this is an evolving you know, industry. This is a specialty that I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if I've seen a specialty in an industry move as fast as this when it needs to, Like in terms of.
Speaker 2: Technique, clinical business, techling, it's crazy. So you have to continuously educate yourself, your patients and shoot, I bet, I mean you could tell me, but I'm sure the way that you are conducting the entire practice, from like consultation to patient follow up to even maybe even your technique of like when you inject, it's got to be completely different.
Speaker 5: Right, Oh my gosh, so different. I mean, I always call myself a conference for because.
Speaker 4: I'm at every conference.
Speaker 5: And I'm just like, you know, there's I learned so much from all the speakers because it's a variety of people from all over the country presenting on their techniques and you hear like little pearls or how they market or how they manage your business that you could really take home and be like, wow, that's so cool. That work for them, Let's try to implement it and see if it works for us. So I personally love conferences.
Speaker 4: And I love the rooms. What are those rooms called with the all.
Speaker 5: The vendor room, the vendor room, Oh oh yeah, yeah, the exhibit hall. I personally love the exhibit hall because there's so much emerging in terms of technologies and skincare treatments that I could never or keep up on my own, and that's a chance to see it all at once, right. I also love doing private trainings and really just having that one on one time with someone who's considered an expert not only within this country, but outside of this country. I went to Manchester, New England to learn techniques from raj Aquila, and I thought that was so cool and the next venture is to do Middle East, South America or Asia and learn just what are they doing over there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: I need to know, like how are they finding these incredible are doing these incredible results? Well? We feel so limited in the US because why, what's what's holding our hands tight?
Speaker 4: Is it? You know?
Speaker 5: So I think it's so important and then staying on top of studies, you know, I think for so unfortunately, we are in a society where we really count on social media platforms to educate us.
Speaker 4: And while that's really entertaining easy way because you're.
Speaker 5: Already scrolling to learn about something, it's not the best way, right because it's not evidence space.
Speaker 4: And I really love that Aesthetics.
Speaker 5: Is going towards evidence based medicine, where we're really going back to clinical studies to show that this is what allows this is what produces the best results, and it debunks all these misconceptions.
Speaker 2: I think it's so important and I see that happening, which is just like it's incredible. I mean, I know in some places you could you can go for a weekend and become an injector and eight hours of training. It's like wow, whoa wha, whoa what, Like, let's let's take a step back, you know, let's like really look at what is working from a clinical standpoint based upon facts and evidence.
Speaker 3: So I completely agree.
Speaker 2: And to your point about conferences, like I go to a ton of conferences. Maybe I'm a conference war as well, but yes, I see.
Speaker 4: You at everyone of I'm like, buddy, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: I mean like it's look, they're they're hard to go to because you have to leave your practice and your team and you have to have a team that maybe just keeps things going and everybody's.
Speaker 3: In a different you know, state of their their business. But right, I always get great takeaways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like we come from a business standpoint and a tech standpoint marketing standpoint. But I started going into a lot of the clinical sessions.
Speaker 4: Right good.
Speaker 2: I mean I have to know, like, okay, like before you guys would throw out these anatomy terms that I'm like, I don't even know what she's saying. It's probably like when we talk about certain terms with SEO, You're like, I don't even know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh I know.
Speaker 2: So it's like, hey, I need to educate myself on the clinical side. And then the networking is just extraordinary right right, and you can learn about all these other academies and trainings and Patreon pages and so like, It's what I love about it. An he says, everybody comes into this one area and brings some different level of expertise to the table and you can talk about it, you hang out, and like every time I leave, I just I feel energized. I'm like, Wow, this is this is amazing, it's exciting great people.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I one hundred percent agree, and I've been to all of them right now. My top two are the metswa Show by AMSWA and LAMCA. I think that that AMSPA Metswah Show is great for business owners because we learned so much about business and LAMC has really meant for just like you know, learning your best practices and asthetic medicine by other great providers. So I but I agree with you, Cameron. I think it's important to educate us as well as injectors about marketing terms like SEO you mentioned. I just learned like a few months ago, what bounce rate was, right, the amount of time someone is on your website until they bounce to the right.
Speaker 4: Am I saying this correctly.
Speaker 5: But it's important for you to know that so that way you're really making sure that whoever you have for your website. And I'm so happy with Growth ninety nine managing my website because it just I love showing it off. I'm like, I tell patients to just go to the website to book instead of just giving them the booking linked via Boulevard, because I really want them to see how beautiful you guys put together a website and how it flows, and how visually appealing it is, and how enriching it is with content and the monthly blogs. I think it's so important to have someone really active, actively managing your website, not just when you reach on say like hey, just checking in what's going on with this, it's they're working the whole time on your website. So equally important for us to be educated on marketing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, and I really appreciate that. And you guys have done a great job. I mean it's you have like the way that you set up your call to action on the site where you have the booking that goes directly into Boulevard. It's easy to use even on your Instagram with your link tree page. Everything has a great CTA and so whether you know it or not, you have a great knack for saying hey, like obviously like you create great content, but then that call to action is there, and it leads people right down the funnel to hey, book an appointment. It's seamless, it's easy, it works. I mean I still talk to practice owners today that they're afraid to leverage online booking because it may interfere with their day to day operations.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I know, it's it's that resistance to not evolve because they're so comfortable with what has always been. But unfortunately we have to keep up with the times. And the times are online bookings and texting and not so much the phone calls and the mailers. It's we have to progress as a business, otherwise we're considered outdated. And aesthetics is so quickly evolving that you have to stay on top if you're not. I always call this it's called the Harvard it's a Harvard theory. But basically the theory is that there is a duck that you see floating.
Speaker 4: Have you heard about this theory?
Speaker 3: Oh? I want to hear it.
Speaker 5: Floating across the pond, and they look so calm, and they look so at ease, and you're just like, wow, that is so pretty to see a duck just floating.
Speaker 4: By, but really underwater, they're like paddling paddling, you know, like doing super super fast trying to keep up right.
Speaker 5: That analogy hits such home as a is this owner and aesthetics because you're trying to stay aflow where everyone's like, wow, she really has to figure it out. Everything's so perfect about her business with the Metswaile, the website, everything's so dial then, but it is a constant hustle, right of just staying on top and just being a part of the now that you know, it's not impossible, it just takes hard work.
Speaker 2: It totally does. Now, that's a great analogy. When you said that, I immediately felt that. I'm like, oh my gosh, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: For listening to Medical Millionaire. I wanted to take just a few short moments and tell you all about Growth ninety nine University. Naturally, if you're listening to Medical Millionaire, the success of your medspot is extremely important to you, and as it should be. And if you're listening to Medical Millionaire, you are obviously looking for the best most effective ways to take your medspot to the next level in both profit and customer success enter Growth ninety nine University. Ranging from online education courses all the way to the full suite of marketing and web services. Growth ninety nine has your medspa covered. No matter the challenges that you're facing, we are ready and able to help you achieve your next level in business, profit and freedom. To inquire about all of our support services and products, please visit Growth ninety nine dot com and while you're there, click the university link and check out the companion course to this very podcast.
Speaker 3: Back to the show.
Speaker 2: I think like social media in a way, marketing in a way in general.
Speaker 3: You know, we put stuff out there that's that's put out.
Speaker 2: In a way that is you know, there's some editing that takes place, right, there's some thought process behind it, and it's to show like, hey.
Speaker 3: This is a market like you have to make it.
Speaker 2: Look good right behind the scene is like my gosh, I mean, I'm sure you know there's tears being an entrepreneur, right, Definitely, there's some dark days, bad things happen. You almost have to hold the whole thing together and make sure it looks like great, while there's always like some sort of friction or challenge or something that's singing books.
Speaker 5: Definitely, definitely I agree, and I think the hardest challenge and I think a lot of business owners can agree with me, and those that are thinking about opening up a business just know, you know, managing employees can be the biggest challenge, and it's really just managing making sure that they're happy, making sure that we are all working cohesively when you have so many different personalities. I went from five employees last year to ten this year because I increased my footprint and there's a lot of new personalities that comes with growth, and just making sure that we're all dial then we're all in it for the right goals and hiring like minded individuals is really what's going to help you to create a such as strong team that's going to propel your business, because.
Speaker 4: It's really not just me.
Speaker 5: I mean I might be the face of brand, but I have a whole team behind me, you know, managing a lot of aspects of the team the business. So some things that we do that I think are very valuable is we do monthly check ins with our employees to make sure that they are feeling good, how anything that's come up that we need to address, and really doing quarterly team bondings. I think that's really helped us be more synergistic with each other's energies. Allergan provides color energies team bonding exercise.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if you've heard of it, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think that's helped us identify who is what color and then how to work with them better.
Speaker 4: So team and managing people is important.
Speaker 5: But I want to talk about hiring for a second because I think that's something I finally figured out.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm a type of girl that I really do like everyone immediately.
Speaker 5: And I'm not just saying that, like hah, you know so like you know, like well, and I like everybody. It's just I don't have any reason to mistrust anyone unless you give me one, right, So I think when it came to hiring, I just was like, oh my god, she's so cute, she's Soapa Blaze, you're hired. We get along, But it's not really looking at longer term in terms of fitting into the business or the culture. So something that I've adopted in my hiring process that I do want to share with other owners or people opening up their business. Is a three step type of process of you know, not only are we posting the job application online, but we're really taking that first interview to FaceTime. Do they show up on time, do they present themselves well, are they really keeping eye contact? Are they engaging right? And then you can take it to the next level of inviting them in doing like a shadow day for a few hours, right, having them work with the team. What did the team think, you know, what did they think? Just really making sure that they align. And then lastly I would do another you know, sit down interview asking the hard questions of more like behavioral right, situational ones, and after they hit that three points, I think that creates such a great team that will fit your culture and of course the rest.
Speaker 4: Of your team that is just it's just fluid.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, right, no, well done.
Speaker 2: I think like it's it's really hard to find the right team that fits a line, you know, aligns with culture, understands the KPIs where you're going, you know, is has the ability to like show up on time.
Speaker 3: I think that's great.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, let's have a phone call, let's do FaceTime first, you know, and let's see how prompts you are, how well spoken you are, how the fit is, bring.
Speaker 3: Them in, let's see their work.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a tryout type of session, right, and then the final one, like you said, like let's have this one on one, set down and let's get into the meat of it and then from there make your decision. So that's a lot shoot, going from five to ten in a twelve month period.
Speaker 5: Yes, so I doubled my injectors, which is adding you know, one and a half because one's part time to the team. I have another person on marketing, so now I have someone just managing marketing on its own with the SEO, keeping the brand looking really cohesive and website and just making overseeing all the platforms. And I have someone for social media manager. She's also full time, so to full time just for marketing and social media. I have, you know, two patient care coordinators. I have two medical assistants. I promoted one of my medical systems to practice manager this past year, so now my husband's involved. So really, it does require a village to run a successful business. And that's why I always say this that I have no intention of expanding and having multilocations. Seeing that my team is so dialed in, someone could be like, well, now you can replicate it, right, You clearly have the recipe for your business. Just have that blueprint and just go to other cities. You know, why why why wouldn't you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And my thought is that if it's this hard to manage one business, right, I can't imagine what would be like with multiple. And then you have to think, okay, what's the reason behind multiple? Well, now you're just you're just thinking about profits, right and increasing that. And I understand that could be someone's business model, and that's there, that's their primary focus is to increase profits.
Speaker 4: But minus always then to do.
Speaker 5: The best of aesthetics, to be known as the top injectors, to really have everyone doubt in of upcoming procedures, but really being evident space. And that's how I train my injectors, That's how I expect them to, you know, really define the standard in aesthetics. So keeping a boutique, keeping it high quality, and keeping it really a fun balanced environment.
Speaker 2: I love that, and I mean that's going to create you know, profits just on its own right. And I think to your point, you know, if you start if profits starting to become the first topic of conversation where you are now like obviously, look, at the end of the day, it's a business. We have to turn a profit and you know, you got ten families you got to take care of.
Speaker 3: I mean at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Like that's that's what you're doing, which is incredible, Like when you think of it that way, and then all these patients you're taking care of and you're building confidence in them and they're feeling great, Like it's a tall order. So I agree, if you focus on your craft, understand exactly what you want to do, like, those profits are going to come and you're you're you're a true walking, you know, talking individual that is doing that.
Speaker 5: Right, amazing will come with the Yeah, if the belief in heart is there, people will just see it, smell it, feel it, tastes it.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your husband doing in the business.
Speaker 5: So he actually does realestate full time, but he doesn't have an office for real estate. As you know, you have flexible hours of working from home and being out in the field, So I just have him in the office working with real estate. But now he's been so much more involved in the operations, which is very much needed in terms of setting up boulevard, making sure our patients are being booked properly, and just being tapped into everything that's growing, just making sure it's translating on social platforms and on booking platforms. And then he's really helping managing the staff because at the end of the day, I'm in the room eighty ninety percent of the time and I'm not really seeing what's going on outside, right, and it's nothing bad.
Speaker 4: It's just making sure that we have good.
Speaker 5: Flow, good synergy, and everyone is feeling that they are part of this, you know, great workflow, but keeping the culture intact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I see that happening more and more when I'm just having conversations with people I know, like the husband and wife duo. It creates something really compelling because there's just levels of expertise.
Speaker 3: Both bringing to the table.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's just super helpful and probably a lot of fun I mean, who knows. I'm sure there's time where it's not, but I'm sure for the most part it's great. You know.
Speaker 4: Funny.
Speaker 5: I was scared about it in the beginning because like, oh my gosh, I don't know, like having my dessert. I don't know the comments saying, but I just don't want to have my dessert all the time that you know what you mean.
Speaker 4: And just having him around I want to say if.
Speaker 5: I'm being looking forward to going home and seeing him and doing our dinners together and whatnot. But it's been so helpful. I actually talked to him all the time, like what took you so long? You joined my practice year five? Like why were you just waiting? He's like, well, it was your thing, it was your business. I just didn't feel like I wanted to be a part of that. It's just your thing, and I want it's separate. But it's so good.
Speaker 3: He's super cool.
Speaker 2: I've had the opportunity obviously to hang out get to know him with the conferences and have enjoyed that.
Speaker 3: So that's awesome.
Speaker 4: And women love him.
Speaker 5: At Beaty Bills, he walks in like checking people and they're like, oh my god, your niece's just brings that male energy into the office with patients and staff.
Speaker 4: It's good. It's a good buffer.
Speaker 3: That's fun. I love it.
Speaker 2: Hey, So as you've gotten from five to ten summer providers that you brought in, right, your provider's us. Yes, yeah, exactly what was there did they come with with existing patients?
Speaker 3: Like how?
Speaker 2: Because I know that's always been a challenge, right when you when you grow a provider count, then obviously that comes like, Okay, what's the capacity like because we want to make sure that your your book.
Speaker 3: We got to get your booked. What is your strategy been around that?
Speaker 5: Oh, this is so hard and I feel like it's painful to even talk about because I've been through it. I first of all, I've tried hiring injectors without any experience, and I tried it twice, and both times I felt that my business is at a point where my patients deserve to have an experienced injector only because in the beginning there's so much trial and error. Right, I know that I kind of messed up quite a few times to get to this level, and you guys will too, and that's okay, But I think when my our patients are paying top dollar in Newport Beach, they do deserve at least an inner mediate skill set at least, right, So I didn't feel that that worked with my business model, not to say that it will never right, so I do.
Speaker 4: Hire someone who is experienced.
Speaker 5: And my thought behind having someone experience is that I also wanted them to have a higher degree of education. And I thought only hiring nurse practitioners and PA was going to be my cutoff.
Speaker 4: I did not want to entertain nurses.
Speaker 5: I just felt that, you know, when you have that extra level of education, there's no chance of maybe going back to school and getting it. I can have you secured in your position and we'll call it a day.
Speaker 4: But I found that.
Speaker 5: The most talented injectors are our ns, you know, so I and they just they crave being masters at their craft, and they really enjoy where they're at in their career, and they don't feel the need to go back. And that's okay. You don't really need it in acidics other than clearing a good faith exam. Let's be honest, right, And I'm a nurse practitioner. I have another nurse practitioner. It's okay to have that r N in the business. So I hired an RN with the experience. She came from Texas, did not have a following because of out of state, and she was brought on this past summer. I hired a nurse practitioner who came from Georgia and she was brought on earlier this year in January.
Speaker 4: And then I had a.
Speaker 5: Nurse who just graduated to be a nurse practitioner who came back from attorney to leave this September, so she's back in the practice with part time, so being part time myself, part time with my maternity lead returner and PEE.
Speaker 4: Hence is one full time. I have two other full times.
Speaker 5: So if you really think about it, it's three full time providers and we're going to probably add one more to your team by next summer and then we'll be maxed out.
Speaker 4: And I'm perfectly fine with that, and.
Speaker 3: You're good with that. I love Yeah, you know your journey, your other destination, you know where you want to go. It's amazing. You really have a great vision.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've taking the time to like roadmap this out or how you've done it, but I really like the vision and you know what you've gone through in terms of like because I'm sure there's been times where you've hired people that hey, I'm not going to do that again, right, and now you have a process in place, So that's that's that's really interesting, and it takes time to get the people to the team. I mean that's a big move from Georgia all the way to Newport.
Speaker 3: I mean that's yeah. I bet that was from social media? Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, you're correct.
Speaker 5: She followed me for a couple of years on social media, and she applied because she knew she wanted to come back to California where she's from, and she's actually from NORTHUS, So for her to come to SoCal and join our team, it was really, really truly an honor to see someone make that move across country. And then the other are in from Texas also found us through social media. And then she also said that she found our job hosting I think as well online. So it's cool because they could see the business right, the brand totally.
Speaker 2: I mean it goes way out side of just patient acquisition. This is like, this is talent acquisition that's willing to move across the country because of the power of social That's what I want the audience to know is like, look like you guys like that there's a big world out there outside of your local market, and people are you're You're an interesting everybody's.
Speaker 3: Interesting, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's a way of just like expressing it through these channels that's going to help you guys, Like if I hear it all the time, and he said all the time, like I'm not really big on social. I want, I want to I want to med spot on a practice, but I'm just not really big on social. And you know, not that we're't necessarily a social media you know, consulting company, We're still like that. That is one of the most important arms that you have to control as a practice owner. Right. The talent that you guys is incredible there. So I know you have this boost camp. Can you talk to us a little bit about the boost Camp?
Speaker 5: Yes, Well, it was actually really inspired from so many dms I came into my inbox on to Talk and Instagram finding me through videos where they felt inspired to become an ascetic provider that they really wanted to learn for me.
Speaker 4: And I think a.
Speaker 5: Lot of experience providers are seeing a lot of messages like that come through in their inbox but not knowing where to navigate, right because they don't have a fit formal training program. They don't know where to even start, because you know, having one business is enough and I definitely resonate with that. So I decided to actually start with Patreon. It's an online training platform I'm sure you know of, but for our listeners out there, it's really cool because you can pay like fifty or one hundred bucks a month and you learn the best techniques from the best providers in the business.
Speaker 4: And it's not just techniques. I share business strategies.
Speaker 5: Of you know, this is what I changed my business yere, you know, based on the economy. Or I talk about marketing strategies. I talk about what I keep in my office for emergencies. I talk about my protocol. Just so many things that I share online that is so valuable for like literally not.
Speaker 4: Much, and you could you could watch these videos at.
Speaker 5: Any point seeing that that grew so much, Cameron, I was shocked at to see how much that grew that I realize on Patreon, people are like, Okay, this is great, but I really want you to do hands on because I want you to see my movement to the skin.
Speaker 4: I want you to guide me.
Speaker 5: I don't tell I want to hear more of the why of when we're injecting. So then that gave birth to Boost Camp similar to Boot boot Camp, as you guys know, and that's where we are really focusing on filler injections. Of course neurotoxin as well, but every boost here at Beauty Boost is filler. So Boost Camp is just like kind of like filler camp and just injectables, but we will also focus on other areas.
Speaker 4: So it's six hours.
Speaker 5: You come in, do hands on and I really finess your technique and it's one to one. It's really cool to see everyone just kind of travel from everywhere and see where they are at their level of training and just really taking it to the next level that they never thought they could be without that guidance because they're always so scared to do the next best thing because you're in that comfort zone, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean hands on training is amazing. How often do you do it?
Speaker 4: You said, I do once a month.
Speaker 5: That's my cadence just because my time is limited oft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 5: It's rewarding I love, and I'm also an elegant trainer, so going all over the country myself to those practices is really cool.
Speaker 4: It's nice to see.
Speaker 5: Injectors from all levels just working as a team to further themselves.
Speaker 4: It's not so.
Speaker 5: Competitive, it's more teamwork. It's really cool to see that synergy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is there's this notion out there, this process out there. Once you have a business, whether it's a practice owner, you own EVETSPA or whatever, and you start working on.
Speaker 3: It for a year, two years, three years, four years.
Speaker 2: Things come and I call it attaching yourself to the existing Yeah, you have the practice, and then you're like, okay, I'm going to launch this Patreon page.
Speaker 3: That would never have happened if you didn't.
Speaker 2: Have the practice, right, So then there's a Patreon's It's it's a business inside of a.
Speaker 4: Business, right right right, It's like, okay, how.
Speaker 3: Do I give this value?
Speaker 2: And I mean shoot for someone to pay fifty to one hundred dollars a month to get access to something like that.
Speaker 3: It's like all of it.
Speaker 5: That's and my marketing manager always tells me, she's like, you give out too much info, like he should be you know, And I'm like, yeah, but it's it's everything that I'm learning and it's so quickly evolving that if I don't share it now, it's going to be old news later. So I have to say it, you know. But she's like it's just a little too much of their numbers and I'm like whatever, you know, I just take it or leave it. I have to share where I'm at with my business, and there's enough business to go around, as you know.
Speaker 2: Fomsing is well you're I mean, it's you're giving back too, Like that's really cool. And then from that comes to boost camp. You're like, okay, because now you have the Patreon, people are like, okay, this is great.
Speaker 3: I want more.
Speaker 2: You're like, okay, boost I'm taking place right, And so for the audience, that's what I want you guys to know, Like the longer you're in business, ideas are going to come to you that I wrap around with your current business model. Right, It's happened to me. It's like there's a pattern there with entrepreneurs. It's because you're always thinking about entrepreneurship and how to give value, how to help and it's our duty and obligation get out there and do it right, and so like that's amazing.
Speaker 5: It will grow itself, I promise, and you know, just patron becoming a thing because of I'm answering a demand, you know, and it's taking off and then becoming an elegant trainer, just like I got nominated randomly. I mean, of course I love AWG and injectables, but nominated, then I became one and then it's like I love it so much and that's cool that that presented to me, and then you asked me to become you know, come on this podcast. These things just kind of happen as your business continues to grow, because people will start to see that and it will take care of itself.
Speaker 4: You really have to have that belief.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about I know you see your We're busy, and thank you so much for taking the time.
Speaker 3: Thank you you too.
Speaker 2: Safety is huge in this industry, right, It's like, what is your approach to safety?
Speaker 3: Can you walk us through that?
Speaker 5: Such a great question. I'm so happy you asked about this, so I think. You know, I was privileged to work in plastic surgery where I got to syst with Faithless and really see facial anatomy firsthand and not just memorize off a textbook, even though that would have been, of course the easier route. It was really cool to have that as my first hand knowledge of facial anatomy. So I'm so passionate about it because of my background.
Speaker 4: Now when it comes to.
Speaker 5: New injectors injecting because they cannot wait to get their hands going, and I totally get it.
Speaker 4: It's like you have that itch deck grave.
Speaker 5: You just want to do it, and you want to be great, and you just want to enhance people's beauty and make them feel great.
Speaker 4: I believe me, I know that all too well.
Speaker 5: It's so important to commit time out of your schedule to really understand facial anatomy and really see how whatever you're injecting into your patient's face, how it behaves. So I think equally as important as facial anatomy is your two week follow ups, right, because you'll start to see when you're injecting the wrong clean of tissue filler or the wrong muscle with neurotoxin, how it results. And you go back to the why why did this happen? Like oh, I hit the levator pelpie brake, because why the supra orbital foramen has this little drip, you know, tunnel that can go through the eyebrow, or like oh they're not smiling well after midchiek filler.
Speaker 4: Why oh there's a new study about the.
Speaker 5: Transverse facial septum that it could fall through and that makes you know how they limit to smile?
Speaker 4: Right, So being on.
Speaker 5: Top of the basics of facial anatomy and Evan space research will make you an all start injector. I promise you'll separate you from every other player in this business.
Speaker 3: It's huge. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing that. That's that's really good.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, there's I know that there's been a lot of situations obviously with the the industry on the rise and how much demand is out there, you know, and so approach the safety is huge, and you know that creates a lot of patient loyalty as well, right because at the end of the day, Yeah, they want to come and feel confident and you know, all the great things that the industry provides and that the provider provides. But at the same time, like, man, gosh, I can only like, wow, that would be scary if if you know, something would happened and we weren't investing in safety, right.
Speaker 3: Like that's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Okay, So really quick, I know that you you're very process oriented, very organized. What does your checkout process look like right when someone's done, Like, is there a process? I'm sure Like you guys have a have an s op like rebook them, maybe talk about memberships, talk about your events, like what does what does that?
Speaker 3: What does that look like?
Speaker 5: It's so cool that you're askome like I one waiting for someone to ask you this because we're like already on version five of our s op. But we have a very uh I call it like a song and dance patient flow right where everyone knows their part as soon as the patient walks in to who's rooming them, to who's doing the photos, to who's doing numbing, who's putting together there before and afters, who's doing the treatment plan, to who's walking them to the checkout desk, to how they're checking out getting booked for the next one, to how do they get on the tracker is what we like to call it. If they don't book, they go onto a tracker, which is like our CRM. We're looking at more finesse ones, but it's like a really huge Excel sheet. We just haven't found one that works for our practice just yet. To kind of making that whole journey a complete circle. It's I really believe that the patient's door should only be entered so many times, because then it's just chaos. If they feel like Emmy is coming in, then the provider, then the PCC.
Speaker 4: It's just you really want it to be so fluid.
Speaker 5: And I even remember I had a patient that said that, Wow, your practice is like a well oiled machine, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: You know, because it didn't come overnight.
Speaker 5: It took hard work to see how that flow would really play out in my business. So if you guys are interested, I have it on I'm going to be posting on my Patreon. I'm just working out some final kings, but I think it's really helping our staff just really know where they belong at any given moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's huge, that's huge. I mean obviously rebook them. So if they don't rebook, they go in the tracker.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, of course, no one. And we always say for their three month botox, it's just book now. Just like at the dentist, you're just doing it in advance. If you can't make it in three months, it's totally fine, we get it you. But we do give people priority if you're rescheduling. We don't give people priority if you're calling in just to make your appointment, because we realize people who are rescheduling need to be in right and if they don't schedule, they're like, no, no, no, I just I'll take my chances and I'll just call in. They still get on our calendar to contact in three months. Okay, So my patient care coordinator has a calendar and you know, every patient that week that three months ago didn't book, it's that week she calls and reaches out and we have three attempts. We have first the text, then you know, two weeks later or sorry, two days later a phone call, then two weeks later in email.
Speaker 4: So that's our processes and it really helped. It's worked for us.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. I love it.
Speaker 2: You guys like the take note, she's got the tracker. If they don't rebook, they have a seguance to reach out. If they don't rebook, they know exactly when they came in. And I bet that you have specific language on that. Hey, if you book now, you get priority, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: Just hearing the word priority, it's like you're on the VIP list, so you might as well just do it now, right, So and look yeah, sure, they can cancel, they can reschedule, But at the same time, I know that increases retention rates, right.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, it's you know, it's It's been quite an interesting year to evaluate retention because you came off of such a weird year in twenty twenty years should I say twenty twenty two to twenty twenty three, when so much was moving in our market in terms of employees moving right, and then patient's kind of moving around because some people can't afford to live in Newport Beach anymore, so a lot of or just a lot of movements. So twenty twenty four was an interesting year to evaluate that retention. But we are really dialing in because we find that our best of course customers is one that you are really putting value back into. It's not too much where's a new patient, new patient, Just focus on what you have because they already loyal, they already hear, they already trust a branch.
Speaker 4: Just keep it going.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 2: I love it, and I know, like you said, one word that really resonated with me in terms of like really helping with retention is treatment plan. Yes, right, Like if you have a treatment plan, like it's massive what it does for retention.
Speaker 3: But now you're on a journey together.
Speaker 2: It's not just like coming quick fixs by like book when you book, right, that's not the right model.
Speaker 3: The model is the treatment plan is the journey you're aging.
Speaker 2: You're going to age tomorrow, so like, I can't stop that, right, but this is a journey together.
Speaker 3: I love that it took.
Speaker 4: Me so long to get to the treatment plan.
Speaker 5: Part I was that girl that's like, you tell me what you want you know, instead of like, no, you tell me. And then I started to get confidence slowly because the hardest part about being a new injector is that as much as you want to recommend like a full face plan, you might not feel confident in your technique to do that right, So you don't. You kind of want to withhold information so they don't get excited and want to book for that because you don't even know how to do it. And I get it to double edged Sword. I still think that every it's it's due diligence for us injectors and providers to give that treatment plan, because even if you don't know it now, and you learn that technique later, like months later, a year later, you can always go back to that to that patient say like, hey, it was on your treatment plan to do your you know, I don't know your smile lines which you didn't feel comfortable at the time, like let's.
Speaker 4: Do it now. And then they'd be like, oh, she waited to like not push me to do it.
Speaker 5: And it's just it's like this whole psychology, right, but I didn't get there until like year three, so to get that full face you know plan and then the timeline believe it or not, it's just I'm adopting that now year six into my practice because I found that of our patients we'll get to that full correction within two or three visits and then what like by for a year. No, we do want to see them back periodically. For micreena, playing botox, you name it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the maintenance was that something that you like took the time to hire a coach on. Was that somebody just came naturally? Was how did that evolve?
Speaker 4: It was? It's something that I really had to think through.
Speaker 5: I think obviously the way that it could have been easier is getting a consultant and telling you, like, this is what works.
Speaker 4: For all these other practices. Just try to finagle it in yours. But I didn't.
Speaker 5: I just I always choose to do the harder way out because I'm like, if I didn't figure it out, it doesn't come off authentic to you know, it's just I don't know, it's kind of self sabotage in a way. So I came up with a plan where I put everything that they need from upper face full bow talks to like lower face fillers and skincare treatment, and then I say at their console, I say, you know, I know this is a lot, but let's prioritize it now, Bowtox skincare ows me and my number ones filler.
Speaker 4: You could wait in two weeks when you come back for your follow up.
Speaker 5: And then anything else that we find is not like a needed like a nose boost right, like we could.
Speaker 4: Do that anytime.
Speaker 5: We'll bucket that for another But I do tell you, patients, everyone does achieve optimal correction after two or three visits. I know you can't do it today, but this is your pricing. This is a plan. They will figure it out, they'll get care credit, they'll do patient fight now Cherry, they'll ask her their their man, they'll pull from their savings that they will make it happen if you win them over in that plan.
Speaker 2: Percent well said, I agree, and I see it happening in other practices. You know, the treatment plants huge, the consultations huge, the the sp for the strategic checkout process is huge. And then obviously social So look, I know you're busy, You've shared a lot. This is super incredible information. So for the audience, you guys like take note a niece and knows what she's doing.
Speaker 3: She's been here a long time.
Speaker 2: I mean everything she's doing on social media, everything that she's doing in her business.
Speaker 3: I mean she's hired five people.
Speaker 2: In the last twelve months. She has she has it down, and you know where she goes. Like, if someone wants to reach out connect with you, maybe they want to join your patron page, maybe they want to come to boost camp or you know who knows, like what is the best place for them to find you?
Speaker 5: So it falls on social media. I answer, I personally answer a lot of the dms, especially on Instagram, so you can start there. If you're interested in hands on training, email info at beautyboosmetspa dot com and we'll send you all the info that comes with our hands on I also offer shadow days because I understand, you know, people might be at a point where they're comfortable hands on, they just want to see how the business is run.
Speaker 4: And I get that.
Speaker 5: I'm nosy too, So come shadow me. I'll show you everything. But you know, it's really about making that first step, and that's connecting with me. And I'm an open book. A little too open is what some people say, but happy to help.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: But you guys, go follow her on Instagram. It's a great place to find her as well. It's beauty boost medspot. She's at a Newport Beach. Incredible brand and credible team, incredible person and so yeah, thank you so much for taking the time.
Speaker 3: I'll leave it at that, thank you, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So for the audience, you guys, if you found this content valuable, please share it.
Speaker 3: That's my biggest ass. Share the content.
Speaker 2: There's someone out there that can get value from this conversation, and that's the whole point. We're taking the time out of our day to do this stuff. We want to make sure that it's shared so that you know, anybody that has the opportunity to tune in, can really get.
Speaker 3: Some value, so that that's what it is. Guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining, and until next time, Happy injected