Speaker 1: We never forget about the party girl.
Speaker 2: How she gets.
Speaker 1: She get that as when I said she gave it for her. Mamma almost say you got.
Speaker 3: To write your body, Body, body, Boddy, Buddy, body wanna be a friend?
Speaker 1: Ki.
Speaker 4: You see, I don't know which one of the.
Speaker 3: Bud it's gonna be your first doesn't matter because the bark.
Speaker 1: Bet you're still gonna hear it. Bet Buddy's fine. But we got by contain Nay. Then we're not about cant today is a good thing?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Hard?
Speaker 6: This is Victoria Monet on the Cruise Show. Let's go fuse for that intro that it's crazy, right, fire right?
Speaker 1: You got to it real quick?
Speaker 6: Is there is there any songs we left out that you wish would have been in there?
Speaker 1: You know what, there's a whole album. I just dropped everything that was great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jaguar to the deluxe. Congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 1: We're in and we're out.
Speaker 6: We're in and we're out, ladies and gentlemen. That's right. How do you feel if things are well? I know you know life is lifing obviously, right, But you drop a deluxe that's more music.
Speaker 3: More music, and I think I gave more than a typical deluxe. I think the tribe is super happy and excited just based on the feedback because you know, it came out at midnight a few hours for people to like tell me what they think, and all the feedback is great.
Speaker 6: So you do you have a competitive nature a spirit in that way, like I'm gonna do more than others when it comes to this.
Speaker 1: Project, more so that I'm gonna do more than myself.
Speaker 3: I kind of like introspective and I always want to be the best version of me, so I like to look at things that way.
Speaker 6: So you know, I'm listening to Jaguar two and there's a vibe there, a lot of melodies. Yeah, very very software. It needs to be soft, it hits hardware, it needs to hit hard. And you're talking that ship, yeah, right in the middle of that. Yes, right, and sometimes you're saying like the wildest shit, but it sounds so beautiful that it doesn't sound crazy.
Speaker 1: It's about the delivery. It's about it. You can say whatever you want, but it's about the delivery.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's there's songs there where you're speaking about certain body parts, certain things, right, but you know you're saying it in a way that I guess only a woman.
Speaker 1: Can, like a lady can execute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what it really I think it's just probably my tone of voice too, just in song form. I want to be able to speak my mind. But it is a lot about how you say things allow people to receive them a certain way. So I think that's just kind of naturally happens. But also it's just it's just who I am, how I like to speak.
Speaker 6: Is that is that who you are behind closed doors? Or do you turn that on for the music?
Speaker 3: I think I definitely say a lot more than I than I do like in a normal day, in the music, and then my inner circle also gets.
Speaker 1: That version of me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like ladies talk, girl talk, and you know in our little moments where we're hanging out, this is how we speak and what we speak about. But I'm not like going in rooms like hey, d at night, you know you know what I mean? Just like right right, right right, So you know, the music is kind of like a journal and drer diary, so people definitely get.
Speaker 6: Like inside, look what's behind for you? What's behind? The jaguar?
Speaker 3: The jaguar is a fierce, a very fierce animal. But also you don't really always see them. They're kind of like a rare sighting. And that's how I felt in the music industry for a really long time. It's just this being that existed and had this ferocity but wasn't in the limelight. And so with Jaguar One and Jaguar Too, my goal was to really pounds and step into the light with these these songs and bite because the Jaguar has one of them, is this grongest bite in the jungles?
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, the Jaguar is very sleek, yes.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And it's chess.
Speaker 3: So I think that's what you're getting with the extension of Jaguar One, Jaguar Too.
Speaker 1: And the Deluxe.
Speaker 3: It's been a four year rollout of these things, so it definitely feels like a game of chess, and there there's definitely some poundcing going on.
Speaker 6: That's right. Did you feel hidden?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean yes.
Speaker 3: As a songwriter, I think it was almost like you could hear my voice through through lyrics and things and placements and people other people singing them, but you weren't.
Speaker 1: You couldn't see me.
Speaker 3: It's almost like imagine you're in a jungle and you can hear groulse, but you're like, where is the beast? Where is the animal? And so finally, I think with these projects, I stepped out into that light moonlight and was like here.
Speaker 1: I am, and where I to eye? And I'm kill you. It went crazy right now.
Speaker 4: You had such an incredible years.
Speaker 7: A part of you like thinking too that now that you know that beast has come out, you're like, finally.
Speaker 3: For sure, Yeah, it's been a long time coming. And I think anyone with a goal that has their eyes set on the prize, and when that prize finally happens, you feel relief and you feel like, oh wow, anything that I dreamed of was fully worth all the struggles, all the tears, blood.
Speaker 1: Sweat, and and to all of the doubters, ha ha.
Speaker 6: You know, so you got receipts.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm sure that Twitter Does'll have.
Speaker 2: To ask social media has receipts. Yes, in your lowest.
Speaker 1: Time, man, the screenshots.
Speaker 6: You I like, alright, talking me about that that process the song all right, and you're talking talk it's very confident.
Speaker 1: Yes. So I was actually not in that headspace when I wrote all right. I was.
Speaker 3: It was not long after I had my daughter, and I was working with Kanada and knowing what he provides, and he's going to give you energy, and he's going to be in the club, and he's going to be at the you know, the festivals. And me, I'm like in an outer body experience right now, just a new mom trying to figure out what I want to talk about and how I want to.
Speaker 1: Present myself to the world. Every everything.
Speaker 3: Shout out to all the moms or mother figures even and dad's too.
Speaker 1: Honestly, they hold it down for sure.
Speaker 6: You appreciate You're like that.
Speaker 1: She loves you. She appreciates you. She does, she does. Sometimes she doesn't know how to say it.
Speaker 6: Show it.
Speaker 1: Tell her to show it. You're so mundy. Oh my god. Okay, so he needs something. Okay, you here. But yeah, I just had to kind.
Speaker 3: Of project and manifest what I wanted to become. And so by the time the song came out, I was closer to that space. And then by the time the music video came out, I was there. So you had to give yourself, give yourself time.
Speaker 6: You put yourself there, You drove yourself there. Right, is writing a song like that like almost like working out when you don't feel like working out, you don't feel like doing it. It's kind of keen up. But then when you do it, you feel so much better. Is that? Like? Was that? Were you writing those kind of songs and not necessarily feeling it? You have to dig right.
Speaker 3: Well, the first few songs that I was writing fresh into the studio after having the right it was one of them, but it wasn't the beginning. So like my first time back after doing having this really traumatic experiences.
Speaker 1: Childbirth is a little bit traumatic, So.
Speaker 3: Like having that experience and then going back to a creative space, I just everything was different. My voice was different, my energy, my priorities and what was on my mind. I was like write a song, breastfeed, write a song, you know, just trying to like balance it all out. So there was a few or a lot of songs that I just didn't like. So you had to get there. But it's like exercising. If at first you feel you can't do that pull up, it's really hard to do, and then you know two months in it's easy, So you just have to flex that muscle.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like songwriting is another way of manifestation for you?
Speaker 3: Definitely imagine you know, when you're writing something down is one thing that's for yourself, but imagine writing it, singing it, and then other people are also singing it, so they're manifesting for you in a way too, even when you're not even just energetically like it's just out in the world doing positive things. So I do feel like songs have the power and frequency is to change change things. There's a reason why when you hear it away, you're like, it's like a certain there's a certain frequency about it that changes the energy and the dynamic of your view and what you want to do to that song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I'm the one you're claiming your spot, yeah, or you're saying you are the spot.
Speaker 1: I'm the one.
Speaker 3: Is more kind of questioning why someone doesn't see you the way you see yourself.
Speaker 6: Okay, basically you would have saw I was doing if you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you you can apply that to anything. You can apply it to a job position, you could apply it to a relationship, a status like you know, it's it's just it's not only about love. It's just about knowing your self worth and kind of wondering what they see versus what you see and knowing that you have the power to leave that situation and you're just being confident in what you feel that you are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, have you met anyone you know as far as your heroes go? Yes, yeah, all of them. No, they say, never meet your heroes.
Speaker 1: I haven't had that.
Speaker 3: I haven't had, you know, I do of the saying that's like you might have you might be disappointed, but I haven't had that experience. Everybody that I love that I meet is who they say they are and who I thought they were.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, luckily, maybe I'm just catching on a really good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so exciting.
Speaker 5: Were you speechless in front of those people? Like, were you like one of us that meets, you know, a celebrity where sometimes you just have lots for work one hundred?
Speaker 6: Staring at Beyonce? Is that what happened?
Speaker 3: I was definitely debating a lot before I even went over there. Yeah, because I saw her at the Grammys this past year and during a commercial break, you know, it's everyone's chance to go say hi. So it's like this long line and I'm sitting like a few tables before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like this poor lady.
Speaker 3: She's probably just wanting to, like just be and not have to worry about it. But of course she's used to it.
Speaker 1: And then I was just like the another commercial break happen. I was like, no, let me just another commercial break.
Speaker 3: And my manager was like, oh, and then she and then she looked at me and she like kind of smiled and wait.
Speaker 1: I was like, and it was almost like right.
Speaker 3: It was almost like I didn't register it fast enough to like wave properly back, and she was like. My manager was like, if that isn't a sign to go, say hi, just go. I was like, all right, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: And so I went over there and she.
Speaker 3: Was receptive and we talked for a quick bit and I think I was the last person to speak to her and Blue right before they everyone you know, had to disperse again to be seated for the show. But amazing energy, Like I'm it's it's almost like an angel. You're just so enamored by her, You're like, this is real, because yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen her walk into a room once and I was I could have sworn she just like how is she doing?
Speaker 2: She has amazing Imagine if that's what it is, I'd be crazy.
Speaker 6: Who was an artist that you're in love with as far as like, I can work with him anytime you've worked with them before, whether it's a writing session or a studio session.
Speaker 3: I would say Dmail is an artist. Demail is a producer, but he's also an artist. And the way he sings and here's melodies. And he would humbly say no, he's not. I know if he hears no, I'm not, But I do believe that he is. He is a creator and he's an artist, and so I could work with him all day, any day, whenever he's available. Like any country, any universe called Denby.
Speaker 6: With they understand what's going on.
Speaker 3: Right, because music is another language, So you've got to be able to communicate the same.
Speaker 6: Language it really is. And not everybody knows that language.
Speaker 1: Boy, no they don't.
Speaker 6: Right when you're singing into the crowd and you're looking into the eyes of people that love your music and they're singing the songs back, there's there's there's a connection there, right, There's an energy there that that not too many people get to experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I also don't it's not lost that that one room, no matter how many times a certain person or fan comes to see you they'll never be in the room with those exact people, in that exact position in the crowd with that energy. So it's like a one of one experience every performance. So I try to connect and make sure I'm staying present and you know, really my goal is to take them away from anything negative that they have been going through. As I know, people come to concerts and festivals for escapism and they want to feel something. So my job as an entertainer is to entertain and make sure that they they came one way, but they leave feeling ten times better.
Speaker 2: So that's yeah, it's a responsibility, I think, right, definitely.
Speaker 1: I mean it doesn't feel heavy though. It doesn't feel heavy.
Speaker 3: It just feels like this is what we're here to do, and it's just exchange of love, you know, and this is what.
Speaker 6: You were born to do. Yeah, you're from Sacktown.
Speaker 1: I'm from sack Towncment.
Speaker 6: That's right. Growing up? Did you have like regular job?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I didn't, But you growing up in Sacramento? Did you have in the jobs?
Speaker 1: I did? I was a bank teller at Golden One? Were you?
Speaker 6: I was a bank teller?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Golden One?
Speaker 5: Noah, isn't it crazy being around all that money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also like I can't believe that, Like, well, my friends will come and I'm like, damn, You're just gonna come to me so I can see what's in your account.
Speaker 1: But sure, like just.
Speaker 6: All this information, so I think you were going to slip it like an extra hundred.
Speaker 1: And I don't know. If it were me, I would go to another.
Speaker 3: Because I don't want you know my business exactly, but ten accounts, I don't.
Speaker 6: Want you knowing I have thirteen fifty in my you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, And and these things will happened. Yeah, broke, oh you broke.
Speaker 6: Broken.
Speaker 1: No, but I was a bank teller, I was. I worked at Circuit City.
Speaker 6: Circuit City, yeah, legendary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Circuit City. And I was a dance teacher, that's right. That was extentive my No. I also worked in an off for the state for like a summer.
Speaker 6: Wow. Yeah, so you respect a nine.
Speaker 1: To five yeah, and a five to nine and.
Speaker 6: Five to nine for real, job is so important. I think having a job has been forgotten about or you know, because now you can be an entrepreneur your job at social media, sit at home, make videos all day and be successful.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, which I I think you can also do both, like you can have that and also you know, the extra hour or two when you get home can be spent on socials, so it's really kind of limitless. But also I understand what you mean about the art of hard work, maybe sometimes being lost because it comes money can come so easily to certain people there.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, when when you were working these jobs, when you're telling everybody that you were going to be a star.
Speaker 3: I definitely was going to the studio right after my bank job, and like going to dance practice after I'm teaching, So I think I wasn't like an announcement, but I definitely my work ethic is like, Okay, she's not about to just you know, become the boss of this this bank, you know what I mean, Like I'm going to other places.
Speaker 6: Right right right. Nobody ever robbed the bank when you were.
Speaker 3: There, No, No, I was. We did have to go through drills, but no, yeah.
Speaker 6: Bank robberies aren't a thing.
Speaker 1: That's not fun. Yeah, that can't be fun. No, thank you.
Speaker 4: Do you consider sack the bay a part of the No, there's no bay.
Speaker 6: Who think it's like.
Speaker 4: A mini bay like in a mini Bay area.
Speaker 3: What I will say is like we share some of the same cultures because we're so close, like musically and lingo, but technically we are not the Bay.
Speaker 1: There is no Bay or in Sacramento.
Speaker 3: We are the capital of California, a city of trees. But yeah, and also a lot of people from the Bay moved to Sacramento and at a time when the houses were really you know, the house market in Sack was booming, So like we do have a lot of like Oakland, San Francisco people in Sack for sure, for sure, But no, I wouldn't call it the Bay. I think that everyone up there will be like.
Speaker 2: Right right, want to Sacramento, right right, yeah, exactly what what music have you been listening to other than yours?
Speaker 6: And maybe Coco Melon?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the choke hold that. I'm like, what is in that? I need to sprinkle whatever is in that song?
Speaker 1: And my songs, like just let me know the formula so you can share, you can have it for and everything. I mean, she likes. Have you guys heard of Gracie's Corner?
Speaker 3: Corncy's Corner is like the tolerable version because it's it has like cool beats and like she's talk It's like you could technically listen to it as like real music because of its like dynamic and and it's like cultural.
Speaker 6: Some of it sounds like future produced. Its great.
Speaker 1: It's Snoop Dogs on the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's another whole remember.
Speaker 5: Yea your daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. I try to check that one out.
Speaker 6: It's they don't, they don't, it's not in production anymore.
Speaker 1: It is really it's bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like hip hop, and I mean it's the artists on there a wild and it's really you know, teachable stuff for your kids.
Speaker 1: Doul don never heard of.
Speaker 6: That one Dogyland that's Snoops Kids Channel. Yeah. Nice, it's like affirmations and the love that. Yeah, like it's I play it for my three year old and seven year old and they, man, they love it.
Speaker 3: I love that Hazel has moved on to like full on YouTube dance videos where kids are dancing. She's like learning the choreography and like almost like it's in the mirror and she's doing. She's like she'll watch it a few times and then she knows it. So I'm like, oh, oh yeah, no, seriously, it is a problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like a good problems.
Speaker 6: Right, right, right right?
Speaker 5: Did you ever see melodies or try out melodies.
Speaker 6: Or hooks on her?
Speaker 5: And you know, when you're putting her to bed, like lullabies, you know what.
Speaker 1: I was singing to her once and she plugged her ears.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh she was respect this was I was like, okay, we got a sassy one was probably like it's my turn. But she was like really young, and but I was singing to her. And sometimes we have little moments where we're singing together too.
Speaker 6: That's great. Yeah. She love Target, kids love Target.
Speaker 1: She hasn't really had I'll be I'll be instacard and I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: So like she really had that many experiences and Target, yeah, because you can't go in there and spend less than two hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: No, we always say there's Target tells you what you're gonna buy, you know, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just watching this YouTube YouTuber and well sorry, it was on reels actually, and he was showing how how inclusive Target is. They're selling bundles and lace glue now like.
Speaker 4: That right, the alt targets now in no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta get in there. That's wow. After this, okay, let's go. Okay, amazing, as long as you play that mix in the car.
Speaker 6: All the way there, it's about ten minutes away. You don't sleep. I love don't sleep as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Was that a song that you wrote pretty quick?
Speaker 1: I would say that was pretty quick.
Speaker 3: And it was actually before the I mentioned the Grammys and the song, but it was actually before the Grammys, okay before Yeah, see what I'm saying, like you put it in a song and you know, sing it a few times and maybe it'll.
Speaker 6: Come to you now. They said, like like like Biggie and jay Z did that. They talked about what they had and what they were going to do or what you know, as if they were already doing it and it became happened. Pretty true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, power of the tongue.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: Earlier you mentioned that your inner circle knows you very well. When's the last time you had like a girl's night in?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, it's been too long, it's been a song.
Speaker 4: Are you the type of person that have like themes for your girls' night?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But that sounds fun, Like what kind of themes? Like what have you done? Or do you do that? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Like we've got we have like themes where it's just like, so right now, we watched a series on Hulu called The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, Okay, and so they all wear like this like one like jumpsuit together. So we're like, oh, next girl's night, that's our theme.
Speaker 1: So we're okay, it's so cute watching.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, like we're decorating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 4: Just decorating pumpkins drinking like that's so cute. I feel like that's very.
Speaker 7: Much needed, like especially in like such a fast paced like lifestyle too.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: Right now, I mean after this month, I'm kind of like going back into studio mode. Only it's like usually it's like a I got this in the morning and then studio like after it. But for the end of the year, I was just like I want to just be like camp out there. And so I feel like that'll allow for a little bit more of those nights so I can give the lady's heads up, we can have a theme, maybe have like some mocktails cocktails that they want, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Sure, have a good time.
Speaker 2: And by Jackie, I mean it's yeah, yeah, I'll be there, bring the weed, say less.
Speaker 6: You're a Taurus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you?
Speaker 6: I'm in the aries.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is right before me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right right there, right April.
Speaker 1: Sixth, okay at the beginning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you believe in astrology? Are you horoscopes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 6: Jeff and I always talk about how that's kind of crazy talk.
Speaker 1: But what you say.
Speaker 6: I feel I agree with it.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel like it's a lot of generic statements that can be applicable to anybody.
Speaker 6: And what's the argument? They're like, Okay, how come my horoscope is like four different things on four different.
Speaker 5: Webs depending on the website. My horoscope for the day is different on four different websites. If it's a logical, should all be the same? Right in theory, I'm.
Speaker 6: Just saying, what don't we understand? So tell us how dumb we are?
Speaker 3: So I'm the best way I've heard it explained is the fact that we spend ten months in our mother's womb. Yes, and a lot of that space is made up of water. Now, if water can control the waves of the ocean based on where the moon is in a different way, don't you feel like water within our bodies and our mother and us is controlled differently, and the way we're molded throughout the year can be different. So I feel like with our brain, our cells, and our nervous system and everything is shaped differently based on when you were born, based on the moon and how the moon pulls the tides of the ocean, the water is doing different things. So I feel like it all has an effect on how we come out.
Speaker 4: That's honestly the best explanation. Yeah, I've heard about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like that that makes a lot of sense. That we're made up of so much water. We are, then I would imagine that like the way that the waves, you know that we're looking at the ocean react and the water within us is probably reacting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some days we just read our horoscopes and we're like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That that's drag.
Speaker 6: It makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never does.
Speaker 6: So it does.
Speaker 5: GRAA pool explains the flat part of my head because it was.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, astrology is the whole thing, man, that's I have to take that very serious.
Speaker 3: I just started noticing like themes too, Like I'm always like the closest people to me are cancer prices. Like it just started to like patterns were happening the more than I bit into it, so it's like, I don't I don't doubt it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but when you were coming up, were you singing outside of an in and out burger? I was with a cup for tips?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you see me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you give me something that was there?
Speaker 6: I got you fries?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Great, thank you for But I heard I heard that's that that really happened.
Speaker 1: That was Yeah, that was a part of it.
Speaker 3: When I first moved to l A, I really didn't want to my mom that we were struggling because she would have been like, bring your a come home back now immediately, I'm coming to kiss.
Speaker 6: And that wasn't an option for you.
Speaker 1: No, there was no plan B.
Speaker 3: It was Plan A and Plan A again, and Plan A all the way through the alphabet.
Speaker 6: So, you know, I think that's what it takes to make it. Those are the struggles that people don't necessarily see now because of social media, we see wins only, right, we don't necessarily see the come up, And the com up is to not be ignored, right, The come up should be televised because people need to see what it takes.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I wish I did have a camera, you know what.
Speaker 6: I mean, because not but talk about it, right, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: But I just think about how Kanye had that dog.
Speaker 1: On he like had a camera and now he.
Speaker 3: Could just like you could visually see it, which is really dope.
Speaker 6: What's your in and out order?
Speaker 5: Because Jackie's is hella complicated?
Speaker 3: It's not that cod well now it's now I'm vegan, so it'd probably be the fries, and I also don't I don't eat meat. I don't really eat meat, but if I were a meat eater, it'd probably be a single. Like I only need one patty with the cheese, and I probably get in and out what is it called animal style sauce on the side so I can like dip my broker. Probably the fries and ketchup.
Speaker 1: Limon up a limon up.
Speaker 7: Interesting, you're a liment up grill lemonade.
Speaker 6: That thought I was crazy.
Speaker 4: Single.
Speaker 7: It's still a single, but it's animal style with chopped chili is inside and a and fries and lemonade, mustard grilled, mustard grilled, so they.
Speaker 4: Grill the patty with mustard.
Speaker 1: Oh, never heard of that.
Speaker 4: So that's why they were like, that's how a complicated. I was like, it's not that complicated.
Speaker 1: You should hear.
Speaker 3: It's probably people Starbucks orders of cinnamon and I have like I can't if I was a Starbucks worker were.
Speaker 1: Like, ma'am, we're so you just want to milkshake. I'll just give you. You just want to come right, just literally here.
Speaker 6: You want to? Yeah, here's a eventy water.
Speaker 1: Yeah face yeah, exactly feel me?
Speaker 6: Uh you know. Jaguar two, the Deluxe version is out Victoria Monet, great sounds, right, what Yes, it's R and B right, but there there's there's a collection of sounds. I think definitely Jaguar two.
Speaker 3: There's in Jaguar two the Deluxe the first song comes in swinging with a bit of jazz YEP, a little bit of big band sounds.
Speaker 6: A little swing there here yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then definitely rooted in R and B. But there's still seventies influence with the horns. I feel like, uh Thundercat brings them Michael McDonald's elements in. There's also I feel a bit of house and dance with nineteen hundreds and love is stronger than Pride, so it feels more like festival music.
Speaker 1: There's kind of.
Speaker 3: Like world ballads, a world ballad that feels kind of like MJ inspired. And then there's a song that feels very relaxing and positive and dreamscape, like called the Greatest, And then there's like there's some spoken word in a way because my family is like leaving me love notes at the end of the album. So it's definitely not one dimensional and it's a it's a journey experience, so interlude.
Speaker 6: What that was? That was? That was that a decision of yours that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like we needed a little bit of like it reminds me of something that girls can put on heels too and dance, So I just wanted one of those for the.
Speaker 6: Whole written for a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, you mean like about a woman? Yeah, no, no, no, no, okay.
Speaker 3: No, it's I mean it's just really about two people. It can be any two people. It's just like we look good together pretty much, we would do well together.
Speaker 1: We look sexy.
Speaker 3: So I just feel like it's kind of like a slow dance moment for whoever wants would want to perform.
Speaker 6: It is love important to you.
Speaker 1: Love makes the world go around.
Speaker 6: That's nice because some people are like, your fuck love, I don't need it.
Speaker 3: They're hurt, they're hurt they've gone through things and they need to be loved out of it.
Speaker 6: We do. I mean, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Let's talk to your wife. They do the.
Speaker 6: Yo, Victoria Monet. We appreciate you, We appreciate the music. Jaguar two. But the lux out now before you go, right, this is Lama, Lama Red Pajama. We have people read this on beat, not the entire book. A few pages.
Speaker 3: You think you can do that, No, thank you, no, no, no think.
Speaker 1: But maybe Hazel will come and read it when she knows.
Speaker 6: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: When she learns how to read, she can definitely read Lama. If I just a sight word and tell.
Speaker 6: Her that's when I learned how to read, I'll read it too. So thank you again, Jaguar to the deluxe version out now, let's get at congratulations, let's go.
Speaker 1: Thank you, so thank you