Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one O one one w j r R. But your freaking idiots all right. This portion of the show has brought you by Pitmasters and Pors. Big event in Mount Torra will be there on Saturday afternoons starting at three.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a big party. Dude, get your tickets in advance. W j r R dot com. Slash Events. We're gonna have Barry from Shrine down there. We're gonna have wrestling with the guys from one O four.
Speaker 3: We're not wrestling them there. There no wrestling, although that would be pretty comical.
Speaker 2: I am not gonna take on Amernova or Ross. Actually Russ is a good wrestler anyway. Well, you would just bite them to high school, you would just bite them anyway. Yeah, sure that's your finishing move.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I bit Pat one time. He his body's slimming me in a hotel room. That sounds really strange right now. And I bit them right here Baltimore, right in the bicep. We're at the Beer Festival. We were at the East Coast edition of the Great American beer festival.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And uh, and he picked me up above his head to body slam me and I bit as I bit his muscle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever the hell you your bicep? Yeah? And I had a bruise with his teeth marks in it that turned bright yellow. Yeah, that's how horrible it was. Either that or maybe it was it disease. I don't know. Go to wj R dot com on the events page. You get your tickets in advance. They are twelve bucks. We'll see a Saturday in Mount Door starting at three. It's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 2: Pittmasters and pores, beer, barbecue, bourbon and bacon.
Speaker 3: With that one. And we just get this party started right now. Fload of man, fload of man's floading up. Man got to be a flying man.
Speaker 2: He's got to be a flying.
Speaker 3: Man real quick. By the way, if you're just joining us, an historic spacewalk attempt is about to happen in about ten minutes. Do you have the live feed on the JR Facebook page or Lynch and Taco blog at wher dot com. First private commercial spacewalk attempt. The Plaris Dawn astronauts are gearing up for that live feed coming at you right now.
Speaker 2: I see the mic up, so the comes I'll point out. Pat, well, yeah, I got you. I'm always looking like squirrel. I got you. You've got ten minutes for that. But you know I'm always looking anyway. Newscasters, boobs go ahead.
Speaker 3: Florida man Marion County represent Marion County man arrested accused of keeping two alligators in his backyard swimming pool. How big this? According to Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission FWC, officers responded to the man's home after receiving info suggesting that the reptiles were being kept there. According to the police statements, after initially denying their or any alligators at the property, the man alleged admitted there, yeah, I got two in the ow in my swimming pool. They found also remains of another alligator that was dead on his property, and the guy also was keeping several freshwater slider turtles at his property.
Speaker 2: You know what that is, right, that's woody insurge. It's the red air slider. Pat, Oh is it? Yeah? They said slider. That's a red air slider. Those are the two turtles that you've seen before when I worked here. Twenty something twenty five years ago, probably right, Not sure if this is exactly what he insurget. No, I know they have a long time turtles. Those are in Lake Bear. I mean they're in a lake around town. Oh.
Speaker 3: He was jailed two counts of possession of an alligator and one kind of unlawful taking count of unlawful take of slider turtles.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say how big on the gators.
Speaker 3: It doesn't. No other information was provided. If he's got gator swimming in his swimming pool, I mean, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Hadn't had a pool guy by or he is not chlorinated do it yourselfself. No, no, he is not chlorinated.
Speaker 3: I wonder if this is bo Wildman. Stop. Go ahead and tell the bull story. Some kid, neighborhood kid. When we were growing up, he was the dirty kid. Here's the guy. You know a lot of us I had the dirty feet growl. His whole family was dirty. Yeah, and their house was dirty. Their backyard pool was well mullet. Yeah, the pool was not chlorinated. As you mentioned, it was taken care of by nature. We'll put it to that way. Nature had taken over to the point where, yes, mullet could live in this pool and did Bow? Is he still? He was on my little league team one year he would come and practice barefoot. Yeah, yeah, that's bo.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to say his last name, because what I do is I say people's name and I grew up here, and I say their last name, and then somebody goes, Bob, thanks for lot, like I have my my big reunion coming up in high school and thanks calling me out.
Speaker 3: So is Bow is his last name? Actually? That wild? Yeah? He was. He was born into that path. Think about a wild man. He's a nice guy. They were just wild. Yeah. I mean.
Speaker 2: That's like having the last name DF. I mean you're born into it. So bof you're listen and we love you.
Speaker 3: I mean if he is, I mean he probably is still, you know, wearing it like a bad geohn or. I mean, that's just how they were. And nothing I've said here as slander. It's as accurate representation of of course, of course he did wear shoes during our actual games. I'd like to point no socks. Just just cleat your covered covered in the slander. It's o child man.
Speaker 2: No, that sounds weird too, My god, we're moving on from Bow.
Speaker 3: Uh This song was voted at one point worst song of the entire decade of the eighties, despite it.
Speaker 2: Being a number one hit eight six seven five. No, that's a fine song, Tommy two Toneenny Yeah, nine eight six seven.
Speaker 3: Five through you. No, not that one. Uh. We built a city by Starship Starship. It was a big hit, went to number one on Billboard. Uh it's now been co opt and redone and uh it's it's well. No, it's now a toilet paper jingle. Taco we quill. We quilled this city with a comfy like.
Speaker 4: Say it doesn't matter, say it's all the same, but we are here to change your guy.
Speaker 3: Is a paper game.
Speaker 2: We did comfort.
Speaker 3: Week keeping Quilton with Quilton Northern Northern trying to muscle in on the TP share.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I think that's what that role over there is. I thought they were gonna heal. They say it doesn't matter, we clean up. That's flat or sorry, I should not have made that r raided.
Speaker 3: Anyway. How's bo doing with the alligator the mulletinus bull. Finally there's this. Elected officials, doctors, and lawyers are among dozens of men fighting to keep their names private as customers of an alleged brothel in Massachusetts. On Monday, the highest court in that state heard arguments from both sides in the case. These guys were going to some joint actually was multiple locations run by the same operator. In pretty much it was a brothel being fronted as a professional photography place, but was actually full on prostitution featuring a lot nude professional Asian models. That's hot.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry Paris Hilton, but that's hot.
Speaker 3: Ask Robert Kraft if you guys, he's up your way, Ask him if he thinks your name should be kept.
Speaker 2: Right when you said Boston, I was thinking about I'm like, ask, there's some high profiles, high profile lawyers, doctors like you said.
Speaker 3: Although the Craft thing happened here in Florida. Now this being Massachusetts, you know how politically charged that state is. Uh huh, there's gonna be some some grease and going on behind the scenes here to fight some loophole where these names will never play.
Speaker 2: Craft just had a he had a he had a cramped up back right in neither of the massage.
Speaker 3: Regardless of him getting out of that mess, ultimately he was his name still got out their associated he's got are all like, well, our lives and families are ruined. If our names are made public with this, they're ruined. We'll see what the judge has to say. Break out the ranch craft, Let your talk.
Speaker 1: Your on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is JR R want to satisfy