Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. Question, what's gonna happen? What?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, what is happening? And what is up?
Speaker 3: Hold out your glass because we are about to feel it up. Welcome to the Prometheous Lens podcast, the place where the conversations are always unlightened.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Doc Brown, and here we'd like to use the allegory.
Speaker 3: Of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, if you new to the channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey.
Speaker 3: Be sure to hit that like button, hit that subscribe button down below. We'll have our social media banner and our various platforms. Be sure to check us out. That would be much much appreciated. Never forget to flick that bail so you don't miss out on a single military journey. Hey, if you listen on the Apple or Spotify, straight up, guys, I know the ads suck, behave for four bucks a month, okay, homeless people, come up four dollars a day, four bucks a month. You could have an ad free listening experience. Hey, guys, With all that junk out of the way, man, let's dive into the fun stuff and the meat of the matter. I have a great conversation for you lined up today. We're gonna take a hero's journey through the abyss.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, this is a man that had me on his show a couple of times. We've had some really great conversations, and he's been in the deep end of the pool of a certain pool that I've not really had much time in. So I got my life jacket, I'm suited up sign, I'm ready to go, and I'm excited to talk to this guy. But I'd like to welcome to the show for the first time, hopefully the first of many times, Nick from the Occult Rejects. Man, Nick, thanks for coming hanging out with us today.
Speaker 1: Brother, of course, no, thank you. I really appreciate you having me on, man, And like you said, the times that we've had you on have been great chats, awesome, awesome discussions, so I'm sure this will be a good one. Thank you, Bud. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, just for those that's not familiar with your show or your channel or what you do, just give us a little introduction, listen, a little bit about yourself and background and your show and where they can find it, and just give us a little background.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Yeah, thank you. It's the Occult Rejects. It's been on. It's been around for about a little bit over four years now, the last year and a half, it's probably come become like a conglomerate of like a bunch of other shows. Originally it was just two people, so if you listen to the old episodes, you definitely see a difference. But for the most part, now in pretty much the same thing that the channel always did, cover the occult and true crime and some paranormal, but we definitely focus a lot more on the occult, obviously because it's the Occult Rejects, and mainly due to myself. Originally when the show started, I was an ex member of the Auto Temple Orientus and I was with somebody who was at X Golden Dawn. So again, you know, cult rejects. We both have experience in secret societies. I myself is you know again, is the only X that I know of ex secret society member in the Cult Rejects now, but again I do have that, I guess as a part of my resume. I was in the OTO, did a couple of degrees and left, so but yeah, that's basically what the O cult rejexes. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one thing I really enjoyed about your show is because you you do. You always have a star studded panel man with a lot of interesting, well educated people trying with different diverse backgrounds. So you whatever subject you're tackling, you're you're getting it for multiple angles and multiple multiple perspectives.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And the lucky the great thing is too is that everybody, even though they may not even look at it the same way, they all get along, which is amazing, you know what I'm saying. So it's like actually like just very like you don't have to worry about like hearing people argue or disagree on the topic. It goes really well, that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you can always respectfully disagree, yes exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't need to start throwing chants like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well man, if you don't care, because like you know, we've had some private conversations and I've heard just little lot of details. Uh but far as like the ot O in the Occult and things like that, I am completely ignorant, and I'm sure there's many people I will still showed that or in the same boat you know, so it's like, if you don't care, just you know, explain a little bit to us, you know, what is the ot ouh and just kind of how you got involved in that, and just kind of dip our toes in man.
Speaker 1: Sure, what is the OTO? I mean on paper it's supposed to be a secret society. What it really is? I do sometimes questions if it's even like a CIA, be totally honest with you, but I mean that's a whole other other story. But uh, yeah, the Ordo Templary orient this was a it's a free uh it's a secret society that originally was a free Masonic order by Theodore Russ and like one or two other dudes. Eventually they came across Crowley's Book of the Law and said, oh wow, you're putting our secrets out there. This is the story, you know, And then they somehow get in touch with him and they end up like handing over the order to him, and he puts his Book of the Law kind of like as their you know, I guess religious text and changes the degrees, knocks them down to like thirteen. There was like thirty something like Mason's and you know, basically it kind of like it turned it over to like a thlemic magic type thing. But yeah, originally it was it was a Masonic order.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Crowley took it over and again based on like Thelema. They have the Nastic Mass, that was something that I used to go to a lot. They have that. It's like their version of church that's part of the the EGC, the Ecclesistic Gnostic Church, something like the Ecclesiastic and the Catholica sometimes some shit like that. But uh, which is interesting because if you think about it already telling you that there is a part of Catholicism inside the OTO, which is interesting, you know. And the Gnostic Mass is even based off in the Russian Orthodox uh Church, so I mean some of their rituals. So but uh, yeah, it was a secret society started by hand. I know a lot of people. You hear Alison Crowley, You're automatically going to say, oh, sex magic if maybe Fortunately I probably because of the people there, I never had to really be exposed to any of that. That's that part of my story. And I don't know if I really wanted to have sex with anybody in that order anyway, but uh, just unfortunately but I will say when it comes to the Gnostic Mass my experience, that gives some people some juicy stuff to talk about. I know, they always love this stuff. Uh you will see titties, you know, boobies will come out. So that was uh the first time I went, and even the reason I got into it. I guess maybe I should back up a little bit. I was highly into conspiracy theories when I got into you know, already around two thousand and ten. I started getting heavy into that stuff, and I was huge into like David I, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tassarian, who was the other guy, Mark Passio obviously, all people who touch on the occult a lot, you know, and symbolism. So I think maybe just due to that and that stuff kind of quote my attention, I went straight into like kind of looking into that stuff as well. When it came to conspiracy theories, you know, orders, what kind of magic this and that, it was very intrigued by it. And this is just for me. At one point, when you know, I'm listening to this stuff for years now, I'm like, I really still don't know what the hell magic is, and I'm like I'm like chasing all these orders like this one came from there, this one came from here, this person was running it, this person was running that. But I'm like, I still don't understand anything, like what are they actually doing? And I was like, maybe I can just like join one of these things and I'll just find out for myself what the hell's magic. And even at this point, once I thought it. Once I thought of that, I started even buying books to start learning to practice before I decided where it was going to go. And I started to, Uh, basically, the books that I had were very much kind of like Golden dorn Athalmic influenced, and uh, that's you know, those are like a little bit more structured. So that's I think that's kind of why I was even you know, that appealed to me. So my first thought was like, oh, I'll just look for a golden doorn. There wasn't anybody me. I knew a few freemasons, and they had told me that if I wanted to practice magic, Freemasonry wasn't if I wanted to do it right away, that wasn't the place to come to. They said, you're gonna have to wait a long time, and hope you even go up, you know, in certain certain degrees to even get to the I said, all right, screw that. I was like, yes, I'll look for the OTO, and again, like I thought, I'll put it this way. I I thought Crowley was a cult genius. But again, I mean that guy who knows if he was a degenerate. I mean, it's just it's stories about them like that. So I wasn't really because of that, and just wondering what kind of type of people might be brought to the place. I just wasn't too interested. But I was like, that's it's my only option. When I googled and found out there was one twenty minutes away, so I was like, I guess that's my only choice. So I found them online. These places are not hard to find at all. They all have websites. They'll tell you where their lodges are, their temples, oasises, or camps, and they'll somehow some I'll probably have some sort of social media that will give you a scheduling or let them let you know what's going on. And there was two HOOTI lodgeses out in Queens, New York. I found their site or whatever, and there was a Gnostic mask coming up in a few weeks. So I emailed them and told them I was interested in coming, and they said, uh, yeah, the day of or what are you know, closer to it because I was asking for one weeks or weeks later. They said, we'll give you directions and you can come come through. So all right, so I hited them up, got directions, went there, and yeah, I went to the nast masks, and again I said, uh, everything was kind of normal. I thought everything because I had already watched the Gnostic Mass too on YouTube, so that was another thing. I was like, you know what, I'll go to something I already knew what I was expecting, kind of not thinking this is on YouTube, so there's no boobies. So so when they came out, I was like, yo, whoa, whoa, what's going on? I was like this, This wasn't the one I watched this yo, And I shit, you not shits. You know. The first thing to go through my head. I was like, oh my god, I was watch I was like, here we go. I was like, oh, if anything else weird happens, I'm gonna be a bit and I'm gonna leave. Yeah, like I'm out of here. Yes, sorry, but it's not. This is what I thought I started up for. And that was the only like it stopped there, and I guess it was not bad enough to stop me from coming. And I ended up probably going for about another six years after that and did a couple of degrees. But I will say the next thing I went to was a class on candle making or candle magic. It wasn't another Gnostic mass, yet I still had to get over that initial shock. It sounds crazy, but it is. I'll even say the whole time I was in the Order, at one point I even started getting involved in the mass where I was actually like participating in it. I'd be one of the one of the childs that goes around with like the incense or the water and the soul you follow, you follow people. I would do that because at the point when the priestess takes well for top, I'm actually facing everybody else. I'm not even looking at her, like I literally because I was like, this is still weird. Years later, I was like, if I do the child I don't have to look at her. I was like, oh, will work, and and then I'm doing something in the order and they'll get off my back, you know, so it'll work. I worked out fine, so but uh yeah and then and then yeah, that's how I got involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounds kind of like me my first time going to like a full on Pentecostal church. You know, I grew up, you know, Southern Baptist, you know, good old boy.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, I've gone to I've gone to the Baptist church but a lot. Actually. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And my ex wife she invited me to church when we were dating, and I was like, well, yeah, sure, you know, I so went to church.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was funny.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I mean, looking back, it's funny at my reaction to stuff because I was sitting there and all of a sudden, man, people started running the pews and people some people over here was talking in tongues. Some people's over here with flags and doing like a whole you know, high school flag thing, and uh, people just I mean it was very charismatic, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I'm not used to that.
Speaker 3: When the Saints go marching in, everybody marches in, sits down, and it's quiet, you know. So uh but it was funny. I remember I was like, oh my gosh, what's going on here? And I kind of looked over Rebecca and she just looks at me and grins, and she just nods like, yeah, this is normal. Yeah, I had the culture shocked tone.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: So this sounds like it's uh, it's not like freemasonry, like how they say, uh, it's closed off and to be one you have to ask one. Uh, like if somebody was just walking down the street and just happened to be having a service, so I might could just walk right in and be welcomed dean.
Speaker 1: Uh the oto Actually, uh, more of their things are probably open to the public than closed. They do. Actually, uh, the lodge that I went to was also a little bit more active than probably the average. But uh, they did probably two or three things a week, and for the most part, they were always open to the public. Every once in a while if they had a closed If they had a closed thing, that still meant that like if you were minerval again, you still had to do an initiation, and that means like you're half in and half out. You really didn't take your first degree yet, but you're allowed to come to the closed meetings. You could still go to those, but uh, every once in a while they would if they did certain sometimes and I think it was silly because like there's even people in the order saying like this, should this really be a closed meeting? But sometimes like uh, stuff on certain rituals which really aren't. Like again, if you if you were to like listen to me even read it, you'd be like really, like you can't. I don't know. You know, sometimes certain things on planetary magic, but uh, a lot of it, believe it or not, is open to the public, especially if you've got the five dollars. You know that they're asking for a donation. I'm sure they'll let you. There's a little box in there. You're a little five or ten dollars in there if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, like how long did you go to these meetings before you finally like pulled trigger, you know, and you was like, okay, I want to be a member?
Speaker 2: And what did that look like?
Speaker 1: All right? When you first decide, I guess if you want to become a member, you have to ask the petition and they actually have to give you paperwork that you were going to fill out, and then you have to give to two other people there to say, yeah, I think we should like let's give the guy a chance. It wasn't the first one, even though the fucking priestest that was there the first time was like, of course approaches me and I'm like, this is just me And ain't even more uncomfortable. You just had your fucking tits out. Now you're talking to me. I'm like, I'm like, I saw your tits before we even had a conversation. This is just weird. Whatever it's right or wrong, I don't know. It's just weird. And uh. And so like she was like talking about like joining and like giving you the paperwork, and like I was like, all right, yeah, I took it, but I was I'm not worried about like asking anybody right now. And uh, I think it was the next time when I it was either the next time when I went to the candle class or after that. I was like, you know what, since there's other things here, because they would even do like history classes on certain people, So I'm saying this place actually did a lot of stuff. I was like, you know what, I could try to check it out, and there was there was a lot of people there that I had noticed were into a lot of different things. Now with the OTO and Thalma's something I might add. You could be like to Norse, Egyptian, Sumerian. I mean, you could be in just so many different things. But as long as you kind of identify her uh Crowley's ideas, I mean, you're you're welcome. I mean, even if you don't, you can fake the fucking hang out anyway, you know what I'm saying. But it's very open to give you like your own beliefs. So there was a lot of people there that practice many different things, and I was like, this might be interesting for me to hang around and just so I know I have people to talk to and to learn from or to figure out, like what's this and what's that? So, uh, I asked for them ENRBAL paperwork. I got it signed by two people, and even though it only takes about six months, they say to wait. After that, it took me a fucking year and a half. They made me wait to take them minerval. Eventually I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, uh, now you said a mi nerval and I was that the one you said that you're kind of skipping the first step and it just gets you into the closed meetings.
Speaker 1: Is that wrong? Yeah, it doesn't it's not making you an actual sibling, brother or sister. It doesn't make you an actual member. It just like kind of yeah, like that's how they worded your half and half out and uh, you're welcome to closed meetings at that point.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay, Now now with that, you said there was degrees and stuff. You said that once they adopted Crowley's teachings, it knocked it down to like sixteen.
Speaker 1: Thirteen, and that's twelve degrees counting minerval. You know what I'm saying, because it doesn't have a number, but there's yeah, there's minerval and then twelve of the degrees, so technically thirteen. And if it's like any of the other I mean, who knows. I'm sure you've probably heard thirty two degrees, thirty three degrees. Now there's actually one hundred degrees. I don't know how many degrees there are, but there's obviously less. You know, definitely knocked it down.
Speaker 2: And like you said, using it for about six years, Uh, ey, get all the way to the end.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no. Unfortunately, even with degrees, I mean, I guess it's probably fortunately because I might have kept going until like it got really nuts. You have to actually even wait in between degrees too, Like I was saying, like you had to wait at least I think six months for them even dent the teeny from minerval. I think after you took monarvel, you out to wait another year to do the first degree, and I think between the first and second it might have been a year or a year and a half, and then the same thing. Then it's like a year a year and a half after that, and then something important to add. Once you get to the fourth degree, you considered a perfect magician, perfected magician. After that you have to be like shoulder tapped as they would call it, or they have to ask you if you would like to go any higher. After that, you can't ask anymore, Okay, So I even do think, yeah, and I think at that point there's gonna be reasons why they pick you anything, you know. I do think that there is certain beliefs. I don't want to say gender because it gets a little you know, it sounds crazy, but I do think there's they have I think they have a mission, but that way, they have something that they're trying to accomplish. If even if it's just like weird science shit. I think it's a little worse, but I do think that they have an underlying mission that they're trying toccomplished, especially when you saw looking at the higher up degrees, sounds like a lot of like, in my opinion, like moonschild type stuff like homo oculus playing with people's you know, the homo oculus mm hmm. And you know again that to interrupt you like real quick. But again, if you're the perfected magician at four, you're a magician already. What's after that? This is all add ons and what you're into and where you're going, what you're played working with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that that was something that I recently, I think it was at a time of this recording, about two weeks ago, I had spoke with one.
Speaker 1: From the Oh yeah one, Yeah, loved one.
Speaker 2: You know he's he's mister Moulous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it for that, Yeah, yeah, that's yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I got a crash course on the monculus from him, and oh that's really good alchemy.
Speaker 1: That's really good because I actually I had him on a minute ago for the homo oculous and I appreciate one because he does look at it a multiple different wa is you know it's not? Yeah, so good.
Speaker 2: Well you said you went in to learn magic, did you did you get what you're asking for?
Speaker 1: I got what I was asking for, but it wasn't what I thought it was. Put it down.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll elaborate on that. What was your expectations and what was the reality?
Speaker 1: Thing? I mean, I will even say and this even still today, and this is just for me. I'm not saying anybody else. Maybe you'll agree or identify with it, but uh, even for me, like if I'm doing, if I'm trying to work on spirituality or working towards something, my belief system is probably gonna change over time just doing to me, like learning things. It doesn't have to be drastic. I'm just saying I might start, you know, incorporating different ideas. So like even my idea of magic or what I was doing was changing over time. Originally when I joined it was more or less like I want to try to That sounds cheesy, but whatever, but I try to stay out of the matrix and out of like the other people's manipulation and just try to like you know, remove my own way and just have an easier life. And then I did think that like there was something there to maybe like help, uh I just you know, help get things or to help empower yourself at least and then eventually at some point I think more when I believed that when I started getting into the Kabbala, I got more into a lot more of like theorgy or actually God and thinking that it was much more of an inner thing to work on to to change myself, to change the world around me. So like it was a lot more believing, not more maybe like syco analytic, you know, why do why I have these habits, you know, praying to God, you know, asking this and that. So like I had at one point near the end before I started having magical experiences, I did think it was just like very more mental and just trying to have like a very powerful connection with God and living a better life and more balanced which then would bring you, you know, I guess, more fruitful things in your life. So I wasn't necessarily aiming at that. I was really more just focusing on myself. I was big into meditations, a lot of meditations. I meditated a lot. I did a lot of breath work throughout all these years, a lot of visualizations when I meditate, I would meditate certain you know, uh shapes with different colors, all things that have suggested as a magician to do. And I think these these small basic things, I think actually are really the most important, which is why I'm just mentioning a few of them. Again, I was very much into rituals. I did the I learned the Lesser banishing ritual of the Pentagram. I've done, the Greater hex the Greater Ritual of the Pentagram, the Lesser Ritual of the hex Hexagram, the Greater Ritual of the Hexagram, the star Ruby, labor rush. You know a lot of those things are in the Golden Dorn or like oto. I did a lot of that. But right before, my opinion, whenever I started having these magical experiences that I'll get into, these all happened just from meditating. Actually, I didn't do any rituals and I and I wasn't even smoking weed then. I didn't start smoking weed again until COVID happened because I was like, yo, if I gotta go and deal with these crazy motherfuckers, I gotta get stolen, Like I can't walk into the supermarket with like it's like dripping with anxiety. I gotta get blown out and just not paying attention. You know, I'm just like, I'm watching a guy walk down the aisle with a Master of a Puppet shirt on and a face mask on. I'm like, what the fuck is going on? Like? Yeah, even when I swear to God, I went up to the kid, I said, you realize what you're wearing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought it was funny seeing people take like underwear. They would take underwear and got it and put the crotch over their mouth, you know. And I I even had friends talking about it, like it's a cotton mask.
Speaker 2: You're basically wearing paintings on your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're on the heckage, hold the stink of a fart inside?
Speaker 2: How is it going to keep the world's most dangerous virus.
Speaker 1: Out all the stink of a fought it'side You're right shit, But back to it. But the reason I even mentioned the weed and the ritual again, I'm not no type of another person. Obviously I'm smoking weed now, But just from my experience, I didn't need to do rituals and I didn't have to use drugs. Something just happened. One day I was meditating. I had had a weird experience prior that I did do a ritual in but it was not as intense and it was more of just like, uh, I was like sitting there meditating in the middle of the ritual, and it just it's like some reason I had like this flash of this image before me of me like inside, I thought it was a pyramid, and it just seemed like to go on for a few seconds and then left. But it weirded me out, We'll be honest, So weirded me out enough to where that's why I didn't wasn't doing a ritual the next time. I smessed around because I was like, maybe I should chill out because I don't know what the fuck that was. But it was extremely realistic in my view, Like it was just like if I had my eyes closed and somebody turned the h D TV on inside my head. I was like, oh, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, whoa, what the fuck was that? So yeah, yeah, and I was just like, again, this isn't what I was looking for. I didn't or I didn't know that that was gonna happen. So I was like, let me pump the brakes. You know, maybe something weird is going on, or I don't maybe I'm doing something weird to myself. And I was like, I'll just go back to the basics again. I'll just go to meditations. I'll play around with my chakras, you know, do some visualizations, you know, take it easy. Uh. And I think it was a couple of days later, maybe a week later, because like I said, it did weird me out. Actually, I went to go do some meditations and I'm sitting in my chair and I have like different things that I would used to do. Sometimes it just visualize energy going you know, throw me into the ground or going back up up to the sky. Do stuff like that, move move stuff around, and then start focusing on chakras. And if anybody's big into chakras, like really big into it, some people say, and I will say it for myself. You can feel them like a little spinning Tasmanian doubles. And I would feel the one that's on my third eye, and I was you always hear about your third eyes. So I was like, I'm gonna push on it. That may sound crazy when you mean to push on it, but like I with the third eye, when you feel it, I feel like you can actually like focus on it and push on it. I had my eyes closed, and I was already meditating, probably for a minute now, so at this point, and I don't know if you meditate or people listening to meditate, you may understand what I'm saying. Like when you first close your eyes and so I meditating, if you get into a meditation ten to fifteen minutes later, the darkness is way darker than it was when you first closed your eyes. That may sound like weird, but it to me it is. So it was already dark, you know. I was already like kind of like everything around me. It was like I wasn't paying much mind to it. It was really with my eyes closed and pressing on my Pineo gliane because I could feel it. And then all of a sudden, like it looks like like I guess, oil like coming up out of black pavement. Like it literally looked like the black was now oozing out even darker black, and around it almost looked like these fine lines of almost like ultra violet coloring like on my thermal cam or or I guess rainbow. But it was like these fine burning fluorescent like kind of different colors coming around it, and then like just all turns completely black, and I'm like, oh, I just getting weird. So I'm like I'm still holding it now, and then all of a sudden, I see this pin dot show up, like this little burning It looks like a old burning star. I've actually wondered if that's what the whole blazing star with all the cur is about, this one burning bright dot and it looks like it looks like and it actually feels like it's gonna be crazy. You have your eyes closed, but you swear, I swear you could feel like there was an actual distance, even though it's you're only in your head, Like it looks like it is like the actual distance and stuff in between. As crazy as that sounds, it almost looks like the darkness actually is dark matter around this burning thing, and it's it's like piercing. And then like I was like holding onto it, and then it's like if I kind of like let go of, like pushing a little bit, I noticed it would almost start to move or go away, and I was like, oh wait, I almost realize I got to kind of like focus on it and push on my panial. Then at the same time, and at this point, I'm realizing and I have to do it every time you almost kind of go cross side where you're actually like pushing your eyes up towards your pineal gland and like focusing on this dot with my eyes closed, and it's like it it's like top gun. It locks into it and it just fucking holds it there like some heat seeking missile. And it starts to turn into this white dot and it starts coming closer and then eventually turns into an eclipse. This white dot looks like all this black stuff starts to swirl around into the middle and becomes like a black circle within a white one, and it looks like an eclipse. And then uh, after that, all of a sudden it sucks. I'm pushing on it and I'm holding it. I'm like, oh, this is wild, Like I'm like crazy, thing is it's like to me, I'm just like I guess I'm like getting like some like free I'm thinking I'm actually I'm in my mind. I'm like thinking my brain is making all this up. So like I'm thinking like I'm just getting like a free show out of this. Like I swear to god, I actually wasn't thinking too deep with this, which could be another reason why I didn't freak me out at first, because I wasn't like, ah, this is, you know, no big deal. Because I have heard some people who actually get if they're telling the truth kind of had somewhere at the same experience as me. They get a little freaked out near the end. I don't know, but uh so for me, like I see this this eclipse, and then all of a sudden it looks like explosions like around it, almost like and then they start to like turn wore red, and then they start looking like roses almost blooming, which is which is why I have that on my logo, the eclips with the roses around it, to take the image that I've seen. So now it starts to look like roses blooming, which is another thing. Real quick, you have to get off the topic. Alison Crowley, he had a girl named Rose. He has a book called The Vision and the Voice. The Vision in the Voice. The notes for that book before he published it is in a library in Texas. Lisa has from the Ecoregions has gone down there and actually looked at these handwritten notes and taking pictures of them. There's without a doubt there is proof in that book that that guy uses rose not for that girl's name. It shows you the jamatri and it shows you him even figuring out way to put it inside the sentence to add to other stuff. So I do wonder if the rose has anything to do with that, or even why the rosa Cruscians focus on this rose that you see. So you see this bigger clips and you see all these roses look like the first thing around it, and then those go away, and all of a sudden, like all this spiraling starts coming out of the four cardinal directions. And when it first starts, I will say it starts to it looks like a spinning swastick at first, and then it looks like all the lines spinning out start verberating, and it almost looks like a camera lens kind of you know how it has like the spiral those things so also look like that. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, very well. Put Yeah, that might be a better way for me to explain the next time, especially with the abyss. Yeah, it looks like the reviberating water. Wow, that's wild. Yeah, So then I have that, and then all of a sudden it will start going into like these geomat it looks like sacred geometry shapes. To me, it's just like all these different types of like things like spinning and flashing and like almost coming towards you, Like it's like a fucking video game or something. And then after that is this is where I have my logo. I had Mario designed the logo that we have for the Occult Rejects based on Mario from Symbolic Studies. Based on this vision. Uh, everything goes away from the eclipse. It's us to get a little bit closer, and then it starts to look like and I had him design it as like movie the movie movie cells, like from a movie reel. Yeah, but what it looks like to me that or if I was standing in like a subway or a train station and I had two trains passing me at the same time, or if there was movie reels coming but it's going slow and all you see is like either the car windows or the movie cells going past you real slow. It's like and it's all different visions, none of them the same. I'll be honest with you. I've I've looked into one and never I have this feeling I think you can go into it. And I know this is gonna sound crazy and sci fi and fantastical if you can. I wasn't gangster enough to do it, so I'm not trying to sound cool by making this up. I do think that's possible, but like it to me, it's different scenes and some look like it's possibly the future the past. Now I don't know, but that when I did ever really pay attention to them, I did notice that. But and again like steel pictures, yeah yeah, nothing's moving, Yeah, nothing's moving. It almost looks like it looks like it and they're all in Sepia, all in Sepia color. That's another thing too. Whenever once I get to this, uh, that's like it's like if you ever see something where it looks like it has like they throw like a brown Tinge effect on it. Oh, just like your logo. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay. I was actually gonna say I use a lot on some of my thumbnails because of that reason.
Speaker 2: So age yes, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: When they did the Olympics, when they showed the uh the the air balloon over by the dock, it turned into Sepia and I was like, ah, that's right, because it's now. Uh but uh they yeah, they all have like a Sepia looks like sepia windows almost like it's like cellophane too. It's it's very I'm that again. I'm not trying to like claim that I'm understanding what people are saying, but I have questioned if this is John Lennon's cellophane skies you talk about loosening this guy with diamonds, because it looks like the cellophane windows with all these different visions in them. And one time I was interested in it. And you know, again my view like I'm not there physically, I'm just it's like I'm watching something or I'm just witnessing something. And this one time I was somewhat interested in one of the things. Normally, it's like I see them go and I just really don't pay much mind. I'm so stuck on those clips. Yeah yeah, yeah. Then normally I'm just like, whatever, what's happening next? You know? And uh so one of them, like I felt like I was interested in it, and like literally my view even changed where it's like I turned sideways and hovered towards it and I was looking in the window and I joke about it every time I say it. But like I'm being serious, it's like, you know, is that Arizona or like post you know, uh nuclear war? You know, just looks like desolation. And I'm thinking in my head, I don't know if this looks like a cool place to go to. And as soon as and this is another thing, as soon as I start thinking itself, I come right out of it. So as soon as I started thinking I don't think I want to go there, I woke up. Every time I get now when I go fall.
Speaker 2: Get them self conscious and aware, and.
Speaker 1: It separates me from the situation. Yes, so if I normally, these things will keep going and then eventually they'll fade away. And then that white that black sphere that's in front of the white one, starts to rise up just a little bit, and then it starts to look like, in my opinion, looks like the headdress on top of Tolt's head, and we'll love of that. It looks like this big smiley face, like the cheshire Cat's like smiling right at you, this big fucking shining grin, and then it starts to raise up more, and then you see the whole sphere of the black pull away from the white and this is this hovering white light. And now this whole time, I am pushing on my pineal gland. And at this moment, all of a sudden, I start feeling everything in my toes like it's like as if it's like disappearing. Like by that time time I feel a raise up to my knees. Below my knees, they're gone. I don't feel anything, and I start feeling it rising up even more and more. It still it feels like it's starting to like build up, like in my chest and in my head. And then at that moment, all of a sudden, like it starts to look like like it's like you look down the bower of a gun and someone pulled the trigger. This thing just goes and now me pushing really hard, all of a sudden, it feels like somebody just swung and punched me right in the fucking head, like it switched polarity or something. And then all of a sudden, I feel everything in my body go out the top of my head where you put a yamaka. Every time, it's always in that same spot. Uh. It almost feels like like you literally feel like you're slipping out, You're slipping out and and like everything is melting off of you. And then as soon as I come out, it's like, I feel like like a million butterflies. First thing, and getting pulled out like an old direction is the most weirdest and again the weirdest feeling. And I've only ever felt these feelings in this situation. That's another thing. I've never ever felt any of these feelings in my life before except for magic. Like the feeling of it coming out and all that energy never before, and all of a sudden, it's just like it literally, and it's gonna sound crazy. It's almost like as if you're in a NASA picture but you're not there, but you're actually just like witnessing everything you feeling like you're just getting pulled through it, like you like even all that that, those pink like roars and all that. I sounds corny as shit, but I saw that stuff out there, and it literally just feels like everything is just melting off of you. And listen, I've done drugs in the past, you know, I've done a lot of crazy shit when I was younger. I can tell you right now, no matter what drug I've ever done, no matter what the greatest sex I've ever had, this experience is magnified by that by a thousand. No matter how much love I've ever thought I've had for a parent, family member, girlfriend, wife, this is a feeling of love that is something that I just can't even measure. And it's like I'm just happy existing and witnessing. And as soon as they start thinking like oh where am I boom, so I just kept writing it. Man, get worried. Worried not the feelings, but the visuals.
Speaker 3: Sounds so much, you know, like people's drug experiences, but they don't get the feeling.
Speaker 1: They just get, you know, the visuals. You know.
Speaker 3: I mean I've not done you know, h d m T or anything like that, but I've done you know, I took lots of acid. I've ate lots of mushrooms. And but I've heard from friends that's done d MT, and all of them, without exception, talk about like going through this wormhole, this tunnel and everything going by like you're talking about the reels, oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then this big ball of line.
Speaker 3: And even one of my friends was saying that one time that he went through this wormhole tunnel and everything was streaming by, and there was this big light that he was streaming toward, he said, And all of a sudden, when I come through, he said, it's just like I was floating in space.
Speaker 1: Wait, you almost feel kind of stupid being because I still don't believe space is space. So for me to even come out and tell people that's where I felt like I was. I feel stupid, but like I'm thrill though, dude. That's why when I told people that side, I think it's a magical sight up because I saw stuff like that and magie. It's just weird. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then he said that he's seen like a dark shadow. He said, it's black. I'm in blackness, he said, but I see another darker blacker than black, he said. It stands out shadow apparition of a person, he said. But they're moving at me, he said, like a like a snake, he says, the only way I can describe it, he said. But all of a sudden, they come up from behind the light ball, he said, and they grabbed it, he said, And they started coming up to me, he said, And they got in front of me, he said. They voiced to me, he said, without words. It was like I could hear it. They had no mouth to speak, he said, But they said, and that's how you travel through the multiverse.
Speaker 2: And he was like, no, what what what? What do it again? I wasn't paying attention. I wasn't paying attention, he said. Then they took that ball, he said, and they hit me with it in the chest, he said. When they hit me with it, he said, like you're talking about the shotgun. He said, it just felt like something just boom hit me. He said, and then my eyes opened, he said. I was on the bed. My run was over, he said. I was like, no, no, no, no, give me another hit, Give me another hit, he said, And I couldn't, he said.
Speaker 3: I never made contact again. And me, I mean, because you know, I'm a Christian.
Speaker 1: And I told him.
Speaker 3: I was like, I said, dude, I don't want to mention his name, but I was like, dude, I was like, you said it yourself.
Speaker 1: It was like a snake.
Speaker 3: Things slithered up to you, guys, like you know it talks about you know, Satan being, you know, the ancient twisting serp. And I don't know if what you experienced was good, bro, I.
Speaker 1: Have a sort any people like that that is is interesting how you said that A lot of common things right that already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard some people in my head as you was talking about it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's wild. That's great though at least it wasn't like totally crazy to you. I've heard some nd people have some similar things. But that's interesting. That's interesting that you've heard that from Iowa was and stuff. Wow all right, yeah? Interesting?
Speaker 3: And so with that, man, uh is this something that was this just like a one and done or maybe once or twice or is this if you do you can get there.
Speaker 1: I did that and then that did kind of weird me out for a while.
Speaker 2: Granted, yeah, yeah, it did.
Speaker 1: Me out for a while, and then eventually I was like a fuck it. I think like a week or two later, I did it like three times in like a week and a half. And I'm gonna be honest, I ended up putting myself in the hospital because actually thought there was something wrong. Yeah yeah, And when I was there, uh, they did say this is the weird thing. I did have an issue with my blood. My hemoglobin was well like jacked up. So they actually had to give me a bag of blood and a bag of sailing because they said your blood is like syrup. And they're like, maybe you have this. They gave me some like health condition and they said, sometimes it just happens to people for no reason. And you know, I have to go and like get your blood filtered like once a month or no or something like that filtered, like you'd have to get a bag of blood or sailing or something. They're like, so you know, school get checked After this long story short, when I went and got checked out with the next two months, my levels were fine and they're like, yeah, this was probably a freak thing, and I've been fine since then. That's what I'm getting at is this is something that was just to that situation. I had that issue with my blood and every time I do fuck with the stuff. And I've even a long time ago, I even posted a picture of my eyes on Twitter. One eye will be pinned in the other wild on the I with the other eye will get bigger when I gets bigger and when I am small. Every time, even if I take myself too this is another thing. Sometimes I will take the meditation up until the point of the moving windows. If that starts to happen, I think of self and I pull myself out of it. But I am. I try to keep myself and just like hover and look at the eclipse, and it's some I do get in my opinion, I get some benefits out of that just from doing that. If I open up my eyes, my pupils are going to be screwed up. It will probably last about a day or two. The first time when I went to the hospital, that shit was like that for about a month because I went two weeks later to an eye doctor and it was it was originally full millimeters dilated. When I went about two weeks later, it was two millimeters still dilated. And lady even said, there's nothing wrong with your sight though.
Speaker 3: So it's obviously very taxing on your body to do this.
Speaker 1: And you know the interesting thing, and like I'm not promoting the OTO when I say this, it's just, you know, sometimes I just wonder if these are like reasons why they come up with stuff. You know, technically, my eyes were in flight and fight mode at the same time, which is very horse like in my opinion. You know what you mean by that? With Horace, he's a flies and he's a warrior, and of Horace is with the ot oh Man, you see I'm speaking, is like maybe you understand all this O t O. They do believe we are going into the air and of horse and Horace is like their main dude. Okay, you know, so like again he's he's a warrior, and he's he's flies and he's a bird. So technically you are in flight and fight mode at the same time. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That's exactly I talk about the I or something because how he uh, you know, yes, that is too right now, uncle, but goes into the abyss risk used his dead father and gives his dead father his eye that he had won back from from set and restores vision to his father. And I've heard Jordan Peterson talk about that. He said that, you know, like esoterically, you know, it's with the archetypes stuff. It's like, you know, you have to face the dragon. You have to conquer your fears and go into the unknown, and that's the chase. And yeah, and then he said, but you have to restore vision, you know, to the father, and the father is the wisdom. So the son is the courageous youth, the explorer, but you also need wisdom. You have to rule with courageous, you know, And fearlessness, but you also have to rule with wisdom, so you have to go into the abyss and give your eye a part of your vision to wisdom.
Speaker 1: And even the Cabalistic Tree of Life even shows that on the bottom sphere, on the eat sphere where a tooth would fall whatever, you have the prince there. And then right directly across or from sphare eight six and four you have the king. So it's like you even and then you have a female princess over here and a queen. You do even have that whole story of in my opinion, even the hero's journey in there where the prince has to become the king. If you notice you have at one point, if you put tarot cars on the kabbala the way that they fall, you know, as you're going up the tree, I'll even have the chariot following you. I mean, it's a it is a it is a story that's even showing you the hero's journey in my opinion, with Tarot and the Kabalistic tree, and it's the object is to become the king and to have to have that second sight or knowing and wisdom and knowledge.
Speaker 3: And that's something honestly that I want to look into, because that's another thing that I just kind of have a very surface, you know, view on with the Kabbala and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I do know that, Uh, I got some books I can send you for sure, that would be very And there's no rituals in these things. That's another thing I just want to say real quick, when you start to study the Kabala, if you're just studying hermetic Kabala or even Kabala, it doesn't come with rituals. That's actually something you have to make up yourself instead applying it to it. So what I'm getting at it is I could give you some books that is just basic, you know, educational stuff if you yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: I just I just like to know, you know, what they think exactly.
Speaker 3: That is and and uh, because like I read there was just a small little snippet in one of Donald Trump's book and he just, you know, kind of just casually mentioned some guy and he said he was his cabalistic teacher.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, that's right. I haven't heard somebody say that in a while. That's right, man, I forgot all about that one of his books. Yeah, he says that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like a lot of these guys, you know, and Jared Kushner, his son in law, you know, is a is a Jew, so maybe that's kind of maybe how he got introduced to this stuff. But a lot of you're rich and a lot of your powerful people are into this Kabbala. So I mean, whether it's true or not, I mean, I think it's important to to see what it is and what they believe, because I mean they're the ones pooling the strings, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I even think some people who identify as being Jewish it's more or less that they're into the Kabbala and they just claim that the Jewish mm hm. I mean if you some people, like I'll be totally honest with you, Most people I knew that are into the Kabbala know more about the Kabbala than the average Jewish person does. So I mean, you could you could fake the funk all day at that point. As being a Jew, you know what I'm saying, You're probably gonna know more about the religion than the Jewish person.
Speaker 3: Is, and it's more culturally accepted to because there's that taboo and that stigma attached to it. It's like, you know, if you say you're Jewish, you know, hey, then nobody's gonna give you a second look.
Speaker 2: But you mentioned Kabbalah, They're like, oh this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, no, I'm just Jewish.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that's the cover up, that that's the gay man marrying the ugly friend from high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that in a minute that yeah yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well you had mentioned, you know that the hero's journey and the the Abyss, crossing the Abyss, and you even you know, kind of just casually mentioned that, I think on our first conversation went on your show, and because I just talked about my show, you know, I said, you know, I've kind of coined it the Hero's journey, and then you said, yeah, that that's kind of like crossing the Abyss. And I remember JJ was like, what, I don't know, how does that correlators up?
Speaker 1: Like oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah. That was like one of the few times that he actually heard that, yeah, which I was a little.
Speaker 3: Smith so uh and that, you know, I mean, I'm pretty much ignorant on that. So like with me, you know, my context of it is, you know, like Joseph Campbell, you know, conquering your fears, facing the dragon, uh and Jordan Peterson the whole you know.
Speaker 2: Like theology side of it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: So I know yours is coming from more you know, like h esoteric and ot O type end that. So I like to hear your opinion of that and what you mean by that when you.
Speaker 1: Say it, Oh, the hero's journey. I do think that is like kind of like the whole process of like kind of you know, crossing the abyss where it even could even start off with. In my opinion, this is just to me. I think a lot of it was very helpful for me to even make that happen. Is that you do have to do some sort of like inner work or shadow work to where I think you will even have to like kind of like shatter You're gonna have to destroy ways of thinking influences. You're really gonna have to like kill the demons in your own head. You know, you're gonna have to slay those motherfuckers and become free of the things that are binding you away from having an experience with God. And I do think in a sense it didn't get too much into a prior but like I actually think that if you do really cross the abyss, you are technically kind of actually having that experience of death and rebirth like literally, you know, I do think there is pretty much a death involved, like literally, So I do think again like the Hero's journey, it's like the whole death and rebirth that like fighting to the end. Uh. A lot of times when you see people's like these heroes win, it's just as if they went against all odds or they should have actually have died, like you know, you shouldn't have left. But I do think it's it's very much, very much even the cheesy way, and it's not much of the hero's journey, but very much like Michael Myers or even Freddy Krueger. You're gonna to slay and kill everything that's that's that that's that comes in your way, even if it has to do with you dying at the end, you know, because you're going to have to give up the flesh regardless. Yeah, so you're going to kill everything if you're if you're willing to technically know that you're giving up possibly your life to slip out of your meat skin. You are kind of, in my opinion, slaying all the things that are in your life that bind you to want to be here. Because if you know I may not come back, you have to give all that up. And in my opinion, that is like you're killing these things in your mind. They have no they no longer live in here and hold you here. Because for the Christian context, I mean, you even have that in the Bible. It talks about you know, sacrificing your flesh, yeah, you know, and Jesus talking about you know, you must be reborn. You know. My opinion, I think that's what and spirit I think Jesus chrusty abyss. I think that's exactly what he did. I think he was an og and he wanted to tell everybody else is you can have this experience to man's. But that's why, just why, I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't knock Jesus either. I actually put them up in very high regards, even though I am an ocultist.
Speaker 3: M hm, well, I mean even just uh, you know, you have the physicality, then you have the spiritual side. And I say it a lot, you know, a lot of people want to say, well this is how it is on something. It's like no, no, no, all this stuff is multi layered like onions. Myself and I'm completely wrong and that so I mean it's it's it's a mixture of things. So like even just literal wise, you know, the text says that Jesus dies three days goes into shield. You know the abyss three days later comes out on the other side. So I mean, just from a literal standpoint, you know, he he died, resurrected, came back, and was reborn. But you can also, uh, that has multi layers. I mean you could definitely look at that on a metaphysical side and a spiritual side too.
Speaker 1: And just like you're saying.
Speaker 3: Us, you know, with a with a with a Christian context, it's like you are sacrificing your flesh daily. You're shedding these things like you said, that are binding you. And uh, I do I mean, I think that we are talking about the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's just from from different point of view perspectives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's that. That is one of the reasons again why I bring a lot of people on the show, because I think a lot of us are going to be talking about the same thing, just from a different perspective. And you see that happen a lot. I do think there was some underlying truth involved, you know, in in old religions or you know, major texts. I think there is some little seed of truth that runs through all of them.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, and I think that too, you know.
Speaker 3: But it's like, and I'm different than than I'm not your traditional you know, Christian. I don't even like using that word honestly, because I think it's been kind of tainted. You know, I'm a a.
Speaker 2: Follower of the way. I guess that could be, you know, a way to say it.
Speaker 3: But it's like, I think it's kind of pompous to to think that, you know, if God created the entire world, the universe, and all the people in it, uh, I think it's pretty pompous just to think that he was silent to his creation for thousands of years and then just chose one specific group to reveal himself to. I think that he gave hints of the truth and himself to all these other religions. You know, I'm not now me from my perspective, you know, you know, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, you know, because all the religions you know pointed Jesus and say, you know, either he was a prophet or ascended master. You know, they all religions point to the man in acknowledging, but when you get to him, he points.
Speaker 1: To himself, you know.
Speaker 3: But so I'm not I'm not one of those all roads lead to heaven guys. But what I'm getting at is, like you said, there's hints of the truth and all these things, because I mean, there's a lot of common themes and similarities when you look at them.
Speaker 1: I definitely think so for sure, Well what got you out? Nick? Even so what Yah, this will get interesting if the first degree me getting naked didn't knock me out, you know, I'll throw that out there. And in the first degree you will have to actually take off your clothes and get naked in a in a blacked out room with like a candle. So I mean that makes it a little bit more comfortable. But uh no, I went up went a little bit more higher than that. But eventually after the second degree, not I don't think it was right. Yeah, I think it was right after actually, and I did them with I did it with two other people. They let you know, going forward, other degrees and maybe certain things that you can either do as a what's up where like volunteer and things that would be maybe needed for you to move on and take that degree. And I don't remember if it was the seventh or eighth one. Well, at one point and I heard it for sure, what you're gonna sign over everything to the OTO. WHOA what? I'm like, looking at my boy Jordan, who just took the ship with me, I'm like, yo, this is a cult now, Like they just told this, this is a cult. Fucking great, dude, fucking spend years it just they just told me, now, this is a cult. If I stay that long. I mean I did stay a little bit longer knowing that this. Even at that point, I'll be totally honest with you, I really knew it wasn't a place for me to stay because I'm getting don't get into this bar too now is extremely left, far left m hm. And at the time it was run around, all that shit was popping with you, you know, let's burn everything down, BLM. George Floyd, COVID, all that craziness they started. Well, first off, when COVID came, they settled with the CD They fucking knelt to the CDC. Okay, we'll close. Well, Jesus has got his doors open, but fucking horse is too scared. What the fuck's going on here? You know? Then he whatever. Then they started doing Zoom meetings. I'm like, you know what, I haven't even been there in about six months. Anyway. I was like, yo, I'll go to a few Zoom meetings because they don't have to technically say anything. And you know, you know again COVID nothing as much was going on anyway, So I was like, oh, I just jumping on a Zoom meeting and listen to them read a book or do this, do that. And like one day we got an email saying if we wanted to talk about the whole George Floyd situation, and I'm like, well, first off, this has something to do with the magic. This isn't an OTO thing like the ot O literally is just like the AA. We have nothing to say about anything except for the the OTO. Well, fucking George Floyd has nothing to do with the ot unless he was in it, not claiming he was, but you know what I'm getting out, like, why are we talking about this? So I was like I gotta jump in on this thing just for shits and giggles. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yo. It turned into like something like group therapy type thing where it's like talking about like how it was horrible, and everybody got to take their turn if they wanted and go around the room all this, you know, whatever the zoom and and tell your story about like your racism, you know, dealing with racism. And I was like, oh my god. And then at the end they start to ask if people want to, like, uh, get together for like protests, Yeah, protests, and uh I was like, Yo, this is the promoting the fucking left is Yo.
Speaker 2: It was just a degree was it?
Speaker 3: Was it a lot of nationalities or was it predominantly why.
Speaker 1: If that's even another thing. I'll be totally honest with you. There was two black motherfuckers out of that whole fucking lodge, and like one of them showed up awfully. The other one was like nuts and they were honestly didn't even like them too much either. But I was just like, so, first off, like what the like, where the fuck are we coming from with this? I'm just keeping it real. I'm literally just kid, but a real. You got one black dude in the whole fucking group and we got to talk about George Floyd racism incident, for an hour and the crazy thing is, so what I'm saying now is that now the rest of this whole group is all white. Motherfucker's going on about what this was silly? It was, there was something, it was something weird there. And then even another thing I had found out when I this was another thing I found out when they were talking about for the degrees, for the second degree, you could sign up for some sort of like volunteer thing or you talk to like the I think it's a beta. Fuck, I've already forgot the guy's name, Himus whatever. Tell you that was the head guy, the head of the OHO, the outer head. Uh, you talk to him. I thought it was gonna be once a month and just give him updates. You go on Skype and give him updates about how the lodge is doing. I'm like, all right, this is easy. I do something twelve times a year, and I did it for a year. That's that's my service, and you'll leave me the fuck alone. It's plain and simple. I was playing on the so I just want to go speak to the other person that's there who was doing it that their time was ending, and like, oh no, that's every week. I'm like, Yo, what the hell does this dude need to know what's going on in this place every week? I'm like, this motherfuck is looking for something or you want, Like I'm my giving you, like you're basically reading the lodge for you and letting you. Like I just was just like, this is.
Speaker 2: Fucking like you're the four h reporter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like you know, like data mining. Like I'm just like, no, like I'm not doing it. So I like even sort of looking at that, and I was just like, you know, between that and then what was going on there and then pushing all this stuff with the protest and the stuff at George Floyd and then crumbling to the CDC and then eventually this is crazy thing too. It's like I don't know if you've ever heard them, Like you was like, oh, ninety three or ninety three is always associated with the Limo and Alice the Crowley. Uh you know, it breaks down to a gape, you know, stuff like that. It's numerical value of stuff. Uh.
Speaker 2: They say it is like a Greek word for lone. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: They're saying an email ninety three percent of the lodge isn't comfortable with people being unvaccinated, so due to that, we're everybody you're gonna have to be vaccinated to come in. I'm like, yo, you're really using that fucking number too to fucking play some bullshit games with us, because the thing is, I hadn't left yet and I didn't get an email to ask my opinion on this, So where was this fucking vote, right, where's this ninety three percent coming from? Because you didn't get my fucking answer, and I'm guarantee you didn't get Jordan's anything to at Jason's because we all would have said fuck you, and it wouldn't have been at ninety three percent. It would have been higher already because it wasn't that many actual members who had to say that would at least been at least ten percent right there. So I know you're fucking lying. And you said this was in New York, right yeah, yeah queens, Yeah, and he's another dude. There's a plenty of dudes there that would have been like, no, that's fucking crazy to where that would not have been ninety three percent if we all got asked. So you fucking lied.
Speaker 2: I've been using the programming of that number.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, that sounds so cool ninety three. I guess it was meant to be some fucking corny gass shit like that, because they're all easily manipulated libtards. I hate to say it, most of them were. Once I realized I didn't realize what I was. I do think that's part of it, and I think part of their agenda. Like I did say, people can look for it. I will tell you from the rituals that I did. From the most part, a lot of this book is on point secret rituals of the OTO. You can look up the PDF for it. One of the last rituals that does talk about fucking around with the homoculus and trying to put a demon back in there before the ego, putting a demon in there before the ego comes back. So I do think you're actually fucking around with like putting things into people's heads of their brains, like pulling out. Maybe if somebody had a magical experience, let me show something else in there before they come back. I don't trust that ship sounds like I'mkultra is something weird or people have a magical I'll have my magical experience at home. I don't need you motherfuckers around me. I don't know who the fuck you want. I don't trust that shit. No, I'm not doing that. A clip sitting.
Speaker 2: So that they're talking about injecting the demon into you while you're having this experience.
Speaker 1: It says, yeah, yeah, body experienced. I'm assuming that's what's going on in order to even do that, but it is talking about putting in you know, putting the demon into the homoculous before the ego takes form again comes back. I saw that. I saw that ship too, and I was like, I was like, I think I'm done with this place. I was like, I already I already wrote off like enough like bad rumors and stories like Alista Crowley himself, you know, to stay here. I was like, I think this is like enough now I think I can leave.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's not even ship that like you know again, I could be wrong, but for what I can say from my experience that the degrees that I took about ninety percent of those things were probably on point, and like them, some of the.
Speaker 2: Ear was ninety three. I had to you teed it up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I do do that too, if I ever use like a percentage, I will you'll say ninety three to see if anybody's you know, listen catches me. Well, now I'm in the clubs. Yeah, you got it out right. You mentioned ninety three on the show. I'll be in the chat. Yeah, yo, ninety three. I want to see that now.
Speaker 3: Well, like far as like your the initiations and stuff, which I don't know if you are comfortable talk, yeah, sure if you're allowed to. Well, does one of those look like because I know, like I've read a lot of books, you know on freemasonry how they come out, you know, with one arm rolled up, one pant leg, bose brass with the knife and you know the.
Speaker 2: Rituals that they do. What's what's one look like in the.
Speaker 1: O t O uh in the minerval, Like I said, you do keep your clothes on? Uh? That one you could the story takes place that you are heading to Heliopolis and you end up getting stopped by like uh like these like dudes that like I have like a camp and then like they take you a camp and there's a saladeen is there? Like they even use that that that person is in the uh is in the minerval first and second degree. The first three degrees are very much like kind of like telling the same story of you like traveling uh through Heliopolis. I think you are, you're traveling to Heliopolis. Whatever. The first one is a lot of like, uh, how does it start off? Sorry? There you come in, You do a lot of like believe or not. You will go around in circles. They'll be normally one person or two people running it, and then there's like three people considered like soldiers I think, or like kind of like you know, people guarding the camp. They take you to the camp, they start asking you, like, you know, if you believe in this and that or if you want if you're interested into the Book of the Law and learning all this and that, and they ask you what's your will? What you're doing here? Why are you even passing? You know all this stuff. Uh. Then eventually you will go from one part of the the initiation to where there's it's like I guess like curtains kind of from like you know, uh, you're a movie theater. They pull it open. You go back there and now there's like everybody else from the lodge that came to even watch it too, U is back there and there's they give you the Book of the Law. You sit down and you're supposed to read the Book of the law way other people are doing the initiation, and they have have like uh like snacks. They have like like crackers, like oh, berries or nuts, like a lot of things that are actually grown on you know, like a grown like a nat you know, berries, uh raisins, nuts, figs. They'll have that, and then like cheeses, and they'll have people back there like playing like music on instruments and stuff. And you're supposed to just sit there and read the Book of the law where everybody else goes. And then they take you back out again. I mean again, this is a long time ago. I'm trying to give you somewhat of an idea. But like even in the in this ritual, and this is the most important thing that I would like to say actually about Minerval And I've even played this off in one of my logos. There is a tent.
Speaker 3: Then I was wanting to get at because when I was talking about the tabernacle and stuff, you mentioned this tint.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, they don't say anything about it. It's it's there. They don't nothing, they don't acknowledge it say anything. And at one point, when you're going through the whole thing and they start doing you will get a sign which I think it was like this, and then you act like you're cutting your waste from a nerval kind of almost look like you're like looking out, like you're looking out, and that's how I think. They even tell you to ilegally. And then you act like you slice yourself in half a down on two waists. I think that's that's either mi nerval the first one. And then there's like even a uh. And then there's a way to greet people that they will teach you too. This is all near the near the order, at near the end of the initiation. This one, you put out your thumb. The other guy will come up to it and pump it four times three times one two, three, four, one two through four one two, three, four and twelve for a total of twelve. They do that, and then they will tell you. The word that you are going to be told now is a word for God, and the name for that is on oh n Now. The tent, my opinion, is the optic nerve, which is one of the twelve cranial nerves and part of this initiation is you're actually watching how light perception that's coming from your eye out into this world. You're actually falling from inside your head out into the light of this world. That's why I think they're going with these degrees. But my important thing is I'm trying to get is that, in my opinion, that tent is the optic nerve, and they I do believe that, as silly as it sounds, I know makes Crowley sound a little bit more educated than he is. Do you think this dude was into the eyeballs in the brain and he does show that shit and stuff. And I think what I'm just trying to get at is, I do think that that tent looks a lot like the optic nerve, depending on how you look at it. And you pump they say on they're even the O n and then they pump your finger twelve times and it's one of the twelve cranial nerves. There is too many coincidences to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and whether you're right or not, I mean I mean something though, because I'm just exposed to it. But I do know that there's always these hidden meanings and esoteric layers, you know, like we talked about earlier, with all of these rituals. Uh, I even heard some similarities with the Masonic stuff because in that first degree, you know, they even uh put a lasso around their neck and someone.
Speaker 1: Yes they did that to me. Yes, they did that to me too.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Yeah they zipzagg you like you're getting lost.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they just yea, they just had me going around in circles. Yeah, that's even another thing too. I just even wanted to say, like at some point I even looked back at what I was doing and I was like, oh, I was walking around naked with a leash on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the fund And they say that that they do that because it's like symbolic for the labyrinth and that you are stumbling in the dark, you're.
Speaker 1: Lost, and yeah, it still just looks up if you think about what you're.
Speaker 3: Doing, and you have to ask to be shown the light. And then in the east of the room they have the altar with the worshipful Master and you're led to the east the rising sun and lightened. And you talked about you're presented with the Book of the Law or there you're presented with their book. And they said, according to what religion you are determines what book that is. So if you're a Christian, one of the items they give you is the Holy Bible, you know. If you're a Muslim you get the Qoran, you know, or vice versa.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that that so there was a.
Speaker 3: Lot of similarities there with those two organizations.
Speaker 1: That was kind of popping off in my head as you was telling Yeah, well again, I guess he may have lested maybe some of the some of the stuff from their earlier degrees and maybe just tweet them a little bit.
Speaker 3: Which he was a Freemason. Oh yeah, he incorporated some of that stuff. Same thing with the guy. Uh shoot uh, Heidi talks about the Mormons.
Speaker 1: Oh Joseph Smith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Joseph Smith. A lot of their initiations and riots, had a lot.
Speaker 1: Of their weddings. Their weddings are highly massonic at the end. Yeah, very well. Yeah, but uh yeah, so I mean, uh that that was like the first degree. Uh yeah, the second one. An interesting thing. Uh, this was the second one. I could tell you that. That was one of interesting things in that is that they have like it's like almost like a makeshift jacuzzi a tub that they Oh then the first one too. Sorry skip to skip this one and the first one. Besides walking around with the de lease and everything, they're gonna sticky into something and act like it's a coffin and they're fucking closing it up on you in the first one, and yeah, you're supposed to sit in there for a while. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that that is. I was like, oh, I've heard about this already, and I will even tell you this is another thing. I had that book, The Secret Richinds of the Oto, prior to any of the initiations, so none of this was a surprise to me.
Speaker 2: I'll just be honest, I already read accurate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm getting. Like, I knew before I got naked, I was gonna have to get naked. And I'll be totally honest with you, I almost didn't do it because I was really like, even though even reading it, you could tell if the lights are out, there's only like one candle, and I will be honest, even when I sat down and watched other people do it, you only see silhouettes. You don't see anything. But still it's fucking weird. Man. The people that are doing the initiation with you can definitely see you with that candle around you and all the girl reading the shit to me. You see me standing there with my fucking dick hanging out like Which was the same chick that was the priestess when I came in the first time.
Speaker 2: She showed you mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, the same chick that slapped me into the DMCA when I fucking recorded episodes on the Initiations. I recorded episodes on the Initiations. The OTO actually took that hit down, legally took it down. Some spreaker bit shoot Rumble, fucking everywhere it came down. Nobody was safe. Bitchot and Rumble even sent me a letter, so but we have to take this down. They have like copy paste fucking letters because she's a lawyer too, this girl, she's also a lawyer. They have copy paste fucking things that they just send out to people whenever they want to slap them with. Oh, this is a copyright because that's the thing, believe it or not. As crazy as it sounds, this is how they get you for talking about the Initiations. It's copyrighted, Believe it or not. Somebody actually owns a real fucking book that has a copyright on this initiation, and that's how they hit you. You're reading copyrighted material. You can't do this. Oh wow, that shit is fucking copyrighted. So again, even to get that sometimes you might have to talk and code because you really don't want to say what the fuck is saying to even get the copyright, because certain laws are not gonna let you say certain shit in the book, so you may not know what the fuck you're even reading.
Speaker 3: When you're looking at it right, and then it makes you the ones that are out, if they're if they're accurate. You know, That's why I was asking you, you know, so the one you read was accurate because if they got control over it, obviously, if they wanted to, they could make it to where you know, they put out a false narrative or they allow a false narrative.
Speaker 1: Oh they didn't allow mine control it. Yeah, no, they definitely took that shit down. I was actually really surprised. Yeah, yeah, they You know. The funny thing is I had already applied to leave. That was another thing I left out, like in order to leave, believe it, I could just stop going and your name will still be on a list, which most people are okay with and at the time, I was so mad at the mom I'm like, nah, fuck that, I want my name off the list. I was like, send me the paperwork. You have to actually ask for paperwork though without ahead has to send it to you. You fill it out, you send it back. I sent it back and I even got a lot of stating that, you know, it was good to go. And then when this copyright stuff happened about a month later, and it was right after I start, and I was like, Yo, some motherfucker must have been checking this show to see for a face, because I didn't start showing my face yet, just because like honestly lack of technology. I think I was like literally like speaking into like a microphone into my computer, and that was it. When I first came out, I started showing my face. A couple of weeks after that, I got hit with a personal email from to Hoody Lodge telling me due to my breaking you know, the oats or whatever and talking about the initiations on the Di Cult Rejects podcast or the n White Patriot podcast. Uh, We're gonna have to pass this up to like the higher ups, and you're gonna have to be put on like probation for now and they're gonna have to decide what they want to do. And then a couple of weeks letter I get a letter in the mail saying that I've been kicked out of the order. I was like, I thought I was already gone, your fucking retodd the yo. They didn't even spell lodge right log Yeah yeah yeah, they said to hoody loaje. I was like yo. And then the crazy thing is is the guy signs it with like a handwritten mencil sigil at the bottom. I was like, yeah, fuck you, I'll toss that shit out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like high school when you send your girlfriend's about to break up with you.
Speaker 2: No, no, I want to break up. No, I was gonna break up with you.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, what is this? Come on? I was like whatever. Yeah, but yeah, so uh yeah that had that experience, oh man, yeah but yeah. So but they did take it down, Yes they did, So there must have been like again, like like I had said, that's how they do it. It's it's copyrighted. And what's even unfortunate is, like I was saying about all that stuff that that Lisa went and had, I mean, we have gigs and gigs and gigs of like just pictures of his handwriting. Yo, this dude is dropping the M bomb and saying stuff about gay people. I so badly want to like post that stuff on Twitter and like tag all like the far left, Oh to yo motherfucker's and be like, what do you think about your Lord and Savior now saying this shit about these people? He wasn't a fucking left hard either, you all you know, Uh, you can't show it because the same chick that slapped me the DMCA is in charge of that book's copyright fucking laws. I'm like, fuck, I can't ask this chick so tell me. Even if I want to cover it in a good sense, she probably wouldn't even let me, you know, just as educational, you know, because and but the same thing is, there's so much stuff in there that you would you'd be able to see, like what he's thinking about when you're writing that stuff, And it's a little bit deeper than I think most people would think. I'm not trying to give the guy credit, but like, I mean, you see pages of him doing math and putting words there and trying to figure it out. Telling the editor I want this letter, uh, this letter of capitalized. I mean he's even like, you know, capitalizing letters in the middle of nowhere for reasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, esoteric kidding messages and jumatria and stuff like that. Yeah, that's probably what you learn once you get up to like the toilfth degree and all that. He was huge model that know that know this code because he's telling somebody something.
Speaker 1: In the Book of the Law. He tells you some sort of cipher that I do think there's something in there. He does tell you some sort of cipher in the Book of the Law. There's people I think it were called psychonouts or some people that I don't I might be wrong, but there's a like Alan Greenfield I think, like I think he might be one of them. I think there's some people out there that actually think that they kind of have figured out that like that cipher or whatever. I don't know how truthul it is.
Speaker 3: But so with this oto, like in your opinion, is it kind of like like I talked about with the Kabbalah? Do you think that this is something that has uh influence on people of power of money, you know, superstars, and do you think maybe because you kind of hinted at it, but alm a dummy, you're gonna have to spill it out on me.
Speaker 1: I was too.
Speaker 3: So it's just like a you know, you think possibly like a controlled opposition, see I.
Speaker 2: Kind of mocking bird.
Speaker 3: They're creating this, you know, opposed opposition and getting their feelers out for this far left movement and kind of using this organization to.
Speaker 1: To some ends. Yeah. I think now at this point, I my opinion, I can even say just I know for a fact that at one point the FBI was inside the two Wooty lodge. They even know that, m and if they did their job right, you think they left and they didn't.
Speaker 2: When you say in the lodge, do you mean like they.
Speaker 1: Were they I don't know if exactly a member, but I was told by people that, like actual people who have like positions in there. They were talking that like it was after the thing and there's just some of us left over just bullshitting and I think we're actually bullshiting about conspiracy stuff, and like they were playing it off like this is how it came out again. The FBI even had somebody here for a while, coming and watching and they realized there was nothing. I don't know why believe it or not. A lot of them motherfuckers there thought that that ship wasn't really entertained. Like as we look at it as like the people running the world are into this shit, they actually believe it or not a lot of them didn't think that. So they're actually saying, how like silly that they actually it was more of like playing around, like oh yeah, the FBI even came here and realized like there's nothing much here, Like there's nothing with this stuff. I'm like, yo, you think they left m they may still be here, oh you know, fucking Kevin is and we seem to just manulate. It's to infiltrate, you know, because that's what they do. They infiltrate these biker gangs, all these different you know, organizations, because it's it's, uh, what's the word, I'm looking for a mole, you know, it's it's an access line to these organizations in the very least, just to monitor and observe and know what they're up to in the very least. You know. I even question though, sometimes even from a inception as soon as Crowley took it over, because like I mean, I hate to say it, but I mean, he was. He had a huge hand in giving us scientology as well, So you have to really start to wonder, like what he was. I do wonder if he was just into handing people's sy ups in a sense. You know, I'm trying to think of something else that he was involved in too that was actually really shady. But I mean him and Jack's Parsons and were hugely influential with al Ron Hubbard with scientology, right, So I mean you have to even look at that. It's just like, I don't know, it's just my opinion. It may have been something at one point, but I do think, unfortunately, just my opinion, I do think it might be ran by well, you know, the Three Letter Agency. Now at this point, I think it might be very mk ultists or kind of like at least data mining, like just looking at people's behaviors and what they believe, how they act. Mm hmmm. Very I don't I don't trust it because the thing is, after I had a magical experience, I don't feel like the vision that that place emulates matches a magical experience. If anything. I feel like, and again this could even be the people in the order itself. They highlight the handcuffs. So this makes no sense to me. You know, people like instead of like battling their demons, they look for reasons to like feed them in the Otoh, I'm working with my dark so you're fucking feeding into it. You're enjoying this shit. This is a very opposite direction of where I was going. And it's just like, is that all really natural? Or is this by design? You know? And like again when you hear you gotta start signing. This is another weird thing. I had a guy that was on my show that was like pretty much around to who he lodged from Inception, which I think was like in the seventies. He knew James Wasserman, who was the guy who started it. I had him on my show and he had even said, I don't know how high up he got and maybe for Allly Knowlwa's freestyle, and he said, I told him that I had somebody that was on my show that it was like an x tenth degree from the OTO. I gotta mentioned think, Oh, call Abrahams or whatever, it doesn't matter. He was on my show twice. I actually suggests people to listen to this show because I really didn't. I wasn't badgering him when he came on to talk about a book. But he actually admits some really weird fucking shit. So go go look, listen to this guy show. We'll be like cal Abrahamson. It was one of his It was on one of his books. Yeah, the guy actually talks about working with the dude from the Processed Church Genesis p Orge, trying to make non binary people with surgery and rituals. I'm just like, yo, you just said what you know, because it was like you had to think like he was on for a book. I know he's in a cultist, but I wasn't coming at him like a conspiracy theorist. I was like, all right, you know, you're another occultist. Just talk about your book, you know. And so when he I guess he probably felt like, you know, totally open or whatever, and he just started saying that shit, I was like, wow, Brody, like that shit's really I'm like, wow, you just said that, you know what I mean a lot of people look at that like we all think that's real, that we all think that shit happens, But like somebody just fucking told me it's real. Now I'm just like wow, yeah, and you see it was like nothing to him. Oh yeah, I was just like, whoa me. At least we're both like y they we're like both trying to like ask more questions about it without acting like we're like being nosy now because we're just like, what the did you just have no idea? Along? Yeah? Wait, you know what you're talking about a little more.
Speaker 2: What was your opinion?
Speaker 1: But I forgot. So what I'm getting is this guy Paul tells me that if you're the tenth he's like, I find out how to believe he left cause he's like, if you become a tenth degree member, he's like, then you actually start splitting everything that everybody's put into the lodge with the people in the tenth degree. He's like, so, why would you want to give that up when you actually started getting a piece of the pie? And I was like, oh, so, oh, I don't know if that's true. But if you go up to the tenth degree supposed to lead now everything that you've handed over in the seventh or eighth everybody who went higher and stayed lower, you own their ship now. Usually everybody like a partner in the organization. Yeah, became a pyramid scheme.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, but do you just talk about that transgender stuff, he said, and he mentioned that, you know a lot of people think that's something new. That ain't nothing new, man. I mean if you go read like the ancient texts and stuff, the the temple prostitutes like Anna and a lot of these fertility gods and goddesses and stuff. They had the eunuchs. I mean they were, you know, men were snipping their balls off and becoming these transgenders and doing these transitions back in ancient times.
Speaker 2: You know, nothing new, right, Well, they're.
Speaker 1: Doing any Game of Thrones. Yeah no, but you're right, that is that is They've been doing that for a long time. Yeah. Yeah. Then that guy that I had on I think the thing he had a book because he did end up meeting Anton Levy, Genesis Perege, and uh there was some other person like well known, huge of cold this he got to like actually meet all these people like he had to be up there, That's what I'm saying, right. Oh the other guy from uh oh man, the Typhoon, the typhony in order, Kenneth Grant, I mean like he met all Yeah, that was that was like his book was like I met all these three people and like, this is my story. So like when like the book company hit me up and I was like, oh yeah, this actually sounds interesting. I'll get them on. He drops that ship about Genesis p Origin trying to make non in binary people. I was like, what the fuck? Yeah, damn dude, how was it ready? People? Gotta watch the video. You probably see Lisa's face like whoa like and like what do I say? Now? Yeah? I'm like, what's that phrase you used?
Speaker 2: Fake the stink?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got I had to fake the funk on that one. Yeah, yeah, fake the fuck. I was like, all right, don't switch over to Conspiracy THEORI this morning and be like what the fuck you just said? I'm just interviewing them about the book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But I just felt settling in that groove and just nod your head and smile.
Speaker 1: Uh huh uh huh. I'm like, how much longer do I have to wait to try to come back to that tonight? Make it look obvious I'm interested. Yeah, I'm sure you you know, you'd probably understand what would be going on through you there.
Speaker 3: A few times, Yeah, it's over my head and just be like, okay, I'll play it cool. And then I was just lightly probe for the people watching it maybe don't know what you're talking about because you go a little deeper. Yeah, I'm told all myself. Guys, now, if you've heard you say that on the episode, I was out of my depth.
Speaker 1: Cool, So I'm sure we all have her.
Speaker 2: I blamed it on you, the listener.
Speaker 1: Oh that is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Nick man, i'd really appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, I had all.
Speaker 2: Your time and stuff, but but i'd love to.
Speaker 1: Have you back, of course. Yeah, we gotta get you pick your brain.
Speaker 3: On some more of this stuff, you know, And honestly, I wouldn't mind to dive into some of those characters that you talked about, and because that's just once again, that's something I have a very surface level view on. And if I can take a shortcut and pick your brain who's done the deep dives and knows all this stuff, you can save me a lot of time and read.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to know. Brother, Just let me know. We'll talk about it great time.
Speaker 3: Hey before we go, just hell, let everybody know where they can find your show websites. Anything you want to plug and where they can find your stuff, and I'll be sure to have that in the description.
Speaker 1: Also, oh awesome, thank you. I have everything on one link tree. We do have the ocult Rejects on YouTube, rumble Bit, Shoot and all major podcasts, and we do have if you like to read, we have a bunch of stuff on a cult Research Institute dot org that has a lot of occult rejects and even some people that are a part of the occult Rejects, like Symbolic Studies and a couple of other people. We have a bunch of stuff up there like Jamatra ty Cabala Science I mean, and then we have like lists of other occultists from the past and even some episodes up we've done on the occult rejects we have turned to like took our notes and basically made posts on them. It's got tons of different stuff's on there by tons of different people. It's totally free. Go check it out. You know, if you're into reading, there's definitely stuff they'll learn. Occult Research Institute dot org. That's it, thank you brother. Awesome. Well, I know you do a lot of lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have like a set schedule that you can let them know what days to get day, tune into the live and interact with you.
Speaker 1: That is true. Yes, I was gonna say no, but I forgot Fridays. That is obviously on every Friday. I do have Fridays where that's me and we've had you on there before. Me and jj Vans from Operation GCD we do a show together on Fridays and Thursday nights. I normally do something with Headless that could be anywhere between seven and eight thirty at night on Thursday nights, we do If anybody's got any interesting, weird, strange, power, normal occult stories, you can send him to Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we'll read about it on the show. And then we also cover like two glypts or a sigil like one each, real basic talking about five minutes. He was like a sigil, some weird of cult alphabet or something that maybe people don't know about. This is who made it, this is what it means. Blah blah blah, And that's a short, informational and weird bill. Check it out Thursday nights. Thank you, nice, awesome, awesome check.
Speaker 3: Out Nick stuff because I mean Nick knows his stuff and you can like I was saying, you take a shortcut and save yourself a lot of time and reading and you can just pick these guys brains and stuff. And Nick's an awesome guy. He's been so good to me. We always talking on the Instagram and stuff, and he's had me on his show twice. And he actually, you know, has a rotation of Christians and stuff come on his show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he said, hot, he love on there.
Speaker 3: He's had Brandon Wallace from Truth and Shadow, so you know, he's you know, rotating a lot of Christian views and stuff round table. So, oh, guys would enjoy the show.
Speaker 1: I will even say, you know again, I come from a Christian Catholic background. I very much still go back to that, you know, So I'm we're very open to all views and we have yes, we do have Catholics and Christians on our show all the time actually, so we're all accepting.
Speaker 3: So thank you. Yeah, well, guys, be sure to check out Nick stuff. Hope you enjoyed that, share this with a friend, like it, comment all all the things the five stars that helps us greatly grow the show, and be sure to check out Nick Stuff many But until next time, guys, just remember the difference between the known and the unknown. Is the journey so good? Journey guys,