Speaker 1: Let's go. Oh plus swins now here, y'all can of cool? J w yell fade o, stop stay shot. Then you'll be drowning in fame.
Speaker 2: I don't know how famous you're gonna be at this, but you know what, I don't know who knows. I mean, you don't know who's listening about there. This might be your discovery. We are looking for a co host here on the Rod Ryan Show. So do we have some instructions?
Speaker 1: Try not to sounds like an idiot. That's good. Trying not to sounds like a duke too. Okay, act to con You'll be just fine.
Speaker 2: Probably bs your way through.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Thank you, junkle Blake. All right, you ready to meet some people? I sure am, buddy, Lincoln Park Lost.
Speaker 2: It's a good intro time. Twenty one seconds is an awesome intro time.
Speaker 1: We got read up here, Good morning, read good Lorn Reid, who's in the background.
Speaker 2: Okay, you already got your co host with you over there?
Speaker 1: That's that's good. That's good. Hey Reid, you want to play hit the post? Absolutely all right. We're gonna go with Dizzy Reid.
Speaker 2: Dizzy read Dizzy read all right, Dizzy Reid h Lincoln Park.
Speaker 1: The song is lost.
Speaker 2: The radio station is ninety four to five of the buzz Man. We're looking at around twenty one seconds of intro time. Are you ready, Dizzy read?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir? How old are those kids? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's awesome? All right, he's going first too. Now Chili is Chili listening? I need you to judge, Chili.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. You can hear everybody. I'm gonna be super hard today straight Okay, Yeah, Chili's a tough judge.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dizzy read, here we go. Time for you to hit the post in three two one.
Speaker 1: You're on good. This is Disney Read.
Speaker 4: Today is gonna be chilly with the about sixty percent days the rain.
Speaker 2: Here you go, take out rye Ryan Soot.
Speaker 4: Buzz dot com for all the latest updates right now is like a bark laws ninety four buzz.
Speaker 1: That was really good. Okay, Man who thought he was getting lost in there? I did?
Speaker 3: I did you?
Speaker 2: When he started like the weather and I'm like, oh god, he's going in a direction that he shouldn't be going in right now, and he brought it around in time.
Speaker 1: Had a lot done in that twenty one seconds. Hey, Disney read, good job all right, hang on the phone for me. The twins in the background too. Dad had to be difficult. Oh, I get it. You you two twins. You're like the twins. Yayyyyyy. You you know what twins every day? You know how it is. It's not easy. It's not easy at all. Let's say, Hi, that's a strong first Yeah, that's gonna be half. That's that's a really strong first competitor. That's a Marconi Award winner right there, Dangerous Daniel, Good morning.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, danger Danny. You want to play hit the post?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, where you from Conroe? Did you hear Dizzy Reid?
Speaker 3: I did? I did?
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 2: We got Lincoln Park, we got lost. We're on ninety four five The Buzz. It's your time, dude, show the world what you're about. In twenty one seconds. You ready, Dangerous Daniel, I'm ready coming down in three two one.
Speaker 1: You're on Good Morning.
Speaker 4: This is Dangerous Dizzy d on ninety four five The Buzz. The Rod Ryan Show going twenty eight years strong. I want to give a shout out to my daughters Eleanor and Audrey. We've got some cold weathers this week, even cold weather next week. In fact, tell your kids look out for a little bit of snow. Right now, we've got Lincoln Park lost.
Speaker 1: WHOA, You don't always have to end with the station.
Speaker 2: He already said that he was on ninety four or five the buzz. So if you're wondering about dinging him for running out of time, I don't know if he called an audible right there, but he realized he was running out of time again twenty one seconds. There's a lot of info getting out there. And you caught Dizzy Reid's name too, That's true. He's like, I'm taking that. I'm taking the name you gave me and the one you gave reed.
Speaker 1: I have two names, Daniel. That was a good job today.
Speaker 4: Appreciate that, guys.
Speaker 1: That was awesome, and he got this shout out to the kids. You'll love that, guys. This is really hard. Okay, I'm judging as well, judging as well.
Speaker 2: Francisco The hell rhymes with Francisco, Cisco.
Speaker 1: P Fisco, Francisco treat, the Francisco treat. Good morning, Good morning, sir. How are you Francisco treat? I'm doing wonderful. You want to play hit the post. Heck yeah, man, the first two guys that were awesome. What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? Probably gonna speak it up.
Speaker 2: Weather kids, alright with that attitude. All right, it's the Francisco treat.
Speaker 1: Hit the Post. It's the best I got. Uh, you got twenty one seconds.
Speaker 2: The radio station is ninety four to five the Buzz, the band is Lincoln Park.
Speaker 1: The song is lost.
Speaker 2: You got everything you need Francisco, I hope so I think you do, Ladies and gentlemen, The Francisco Treat in three two one.
Speaker 1: You're on. Good morning everybody. This is not find the Buzz the greatest station in the nation. Yeah, you're about to listen to a great band Lincoln Park and uh oh man, I just messed up my bed. Keep going, keep going, keep going, Bud It have a good one. Okay, safe to say my favorite outing of the day right now. I mean, I don't know it's gonna win, but it's funny. It's kind of punting, just like the San Francisco forty nine ers. Uh Francisco treat. I love it. Hang the hang on the phone.
Speaker 2: I don't know what these guys are, how they're judging this hang on for me, okay, get a little something different from everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was funny.
Speaker 3: Honestly, if I was on air by myself, that's how you would stay anna.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh, he hung in there, He hung in there all right.
Speaker 2: Francisco treats third and our fourth and final competitor.
Speaker 1: You gotta be kidding me, chilly ah. That's when it came up. Man, he needs no name. His name is Bill Parker. What Rod Bill? You've wanted everybody? Good morning, Bill Parker. What's up? You've played?
Speaker 2: You've played games with us on the air before. You've never done hit the post before?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 1: Oh? I've done hit the post? I bet it was. Of course Tessa was going against me. Shocker, I win the bush, I win the bush tickets, I believe, and jammed out with them. Good time, nothing but a good time on the on the Rod Ryan Show. Bill Parker, everyone, you understand, you understand, I understand. There's you mind right hit. My nickname is gonna be my My DJ name is gonna be Dollar Bill. Okay, dollar Bill, Okay, I'm telling that the Bill.
Speaker 2: All right, Bill Parker aka dollar Bill Lincoln park The buzz lost twenty one seconds.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? I don't know if I would wore ready, baby, if I'm ready for this, I'm nervous. All right, dollar Bill, Bill Parker in three two one, you're on Good Morning Htown. It's your boy, dollar Bill on the Greatest Morning Show. If you didn't already know, Hey that Ryan. It's chilly outside.
Speaker 2: It's chilly inside.
Speaker 3: Hey chilly.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: I'm ross but now I'm found with a little bit of h town. Don't mess around. It's slinking park Lost. There we go five four dollar.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was a little rusty. I don't know. I still be im nervous. I should be a natural. This is also my interview to take testas spot by FYI Rob. Okay, yeah, you're already. Every one of you is interviewing right now. All right, have on the vone for me. Oh my god, Bill Parker. I don't know why that guy makes me laugh so much? Wow, what a game? Okay, that was? I'm tired.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Not easy. No, it is not Holy cal this is not easy. I don't know what we're gonna do with this.
Speaker 2: All right, let's chilly, yeah or Alex the Twins does anybody have Francisco treat as their winner today?
Speaker 1: I do not know.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can get but I respected him for calling and he kind of punted halfway through the thing.
Speaker 1: He was great. Francisco treat is very entertaining. Though Francisco treat is out.
Speaker 2: Okay, amf Francisco treat? Holy cayl Now from here, I don't know what the hell to do. We could have a three way tie here. I don't have enough tickets for everybody.
Speaker 1: Does anyone have?
Speaker 2: Wow, it's it is so close. Does anybody have Dangerous Daniel as the winner today?
Speaker 1: Alex? Do you have Dangerous Daniel as your winner? Chili? Do you have Dangerous Daniel as your winner? Now? I don't. I don't either. Nothing wrong with what he did, but he did awesome today he would have won. Did step on the lyrics a little bit, but any other round he pretty good. Okay, oh my goodness, but he did great. He did really good.
Speaker 2: And we're not try today that's hit the because if you suck, we'll tell you you suck.
Speaker 1: This might be the greatest crop.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chili, Chili, do you have Bill Parker as your winner? Or do you have Dizzy Reid who went first as your winner.
Speaker 3: Man, you know, I love Billy Parker, but he stepped on the lyrics a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And d Z Reid went first and did not step on the lyrics, and he didn't leave. He was right. He was just right. So I got DZ Reid as a winner. Okay, you got Dizzey Reid. All right, I'm gonna go next.
Speaker 2: You know, I always am partial to the person that goes first. He's got kids in the back, all of that. He got high marks, he got crazy high marks. But the string of rhyming and the string and what what dollar Bill Parker was able to string together in that time by a tenth of a point. Oh, I have Bill Parker as my winner today. Okay, I have Bill Parker by winner. We're split.
Speaker 1: You're you're the decision maker on this. I don't envy you.
Speaker 3: Yeah again read he did go first. He had the twins in the back of the car. He absolutely knocked it out of the park right off the bat. Yep, we do give a little extra to people that go first. Bill Parker did an absolutely great job with all the rhymes. Yeah, it is called hit the post and he did step on the lyrics a little bit at the end. If it were a tie, like I thought it was, Reid gets the edge on that because he did not step on the lyrics.
Speaker 1: Read is my winner?
Speaker 2: Disney read with the kids in the back and everything, the distractions were not a distraction.
Speaker 1: Dissey read You're the winner today. Let's go baby in the face of adversity. Dude, you did awesome today. You really did a phenomenal job. We're gonna give you tickets to go see Ghost August.
Speaker 2: Sixteenth, Toyota Center, Toyota Center dot com to get your tickets. Everyone else, Disney read what a game, A stellar performance on what we all agree is one of the best games in years for hit the post, A great panel of people.
Speaker 1: So you've really beat some great wines today.
Speaker 2: Read awesome, Awesome, Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Broo Joe handsome hand take It's still the word.
Speaker 1: You John the coolmo teach name
Speaker 2: Yours on you ho San Martinos, go out and cherish your new fame.