Speaker 1: So we're waiting for the imminent countdown.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it. I think we might be live on YouTube. Are we live on YouTube right now?
Speaker 1: All right, dude, thank you so much for having me out in Vegas.
Speaker 3: We filmed some stuff earlier today. I was really excited to do this with you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what to expect, but coming here it makes me think about how we're kind of how we've been struggling at Info Wars. This is a plus studio. Man, it's really nice here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, thank you, thank you. It's really nice. That sucks struggling Info Wars, like you said, because yeah, your dad built such an amazing studio. I was a massive fan of him. You know, I've had some differences with him publishing and stuff, but ultimately the guy I've always respected.
Speaker 1: Well, he's the father of a completely new genre of media.
Speaker 3: And like this, this is the thing that I want people to understand, like, love him, hate him, whatever you think about him.
Speaker 2: I respect him.
Speaker 1: You gotta respect the work that he put in. I love him, I love him. I don't think there's a reason to hate him. But I know there's a lot of people out there.
Speaker 3: But coming in here it makes me think about, you know, all the years that we've been stuck kind of embroiled in this bankruptcy case, all the years that we've been embroiled in our problems. You know, I'm really glad that we're about to launch the new net work now because I want to do more stuff like this, Like this is very modern, Like we're in like a ten year old studio, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I would love to be doing a lot of stuff with you. We can bounce ideas. I'm sure you've obviously your Dad's revolutionized this. It's one of last things. Even when I was fighting with your dad, I still loved them. It wasn't like some of these guys I truly hate. I always had tons of respect for your dad. I just thought he was maybe a little bit of off direction. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, this is why we have healthy discussion and debate, you know, maybe even accusations, name calling sometimes online.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. The thing is we're sitting here today. You're a free speech absolutist.
Speaker 1: You're anti war, you're pro American, you're pro human. And that's why I'm sitting here today.
Speaker 3: Is I really enjoy the conversations we've been having on these various topics and subjects, and I think it's time.
Speaker 1: For everybody left right whatever.
Speaker 3: I think it's time for us to leave that behind and focus on the things that we can do to actually change the country degree more.
Speaker 2: You have to look at who is a good person versus who not fighting over stupid, petty things. I forget how we went in touch. I think I actually said something negative about you, and then I was corrected, and then right away I probably and you know.
Speaker 3: Right well, people people come after me becauseologize that well, their association with me is that I'm like the son of someone that they may not like, and they may not like.
Speaker 1: That person for various reasons.
Speaker 3: I would just say, like to investigate my own political and like personal platform that I put out there, right because, like, I think, you're not a donkey, You're not an elephant. It's like I said when I was with you the first time. I really think we put that on a gray Area T shirt.
Speaker 1: You're not a donkey, You're an elephant. You're a human being.
Speaker 3: And the time has come to leave all this old stuff behind and go into a new world.
Speaker 1: We can actually talk.
Speaker 2: About letting go all the old stuff, all the old rivalries I've seen, dude.
Speaker 3: I've seen so many crazy, kooky people on both the right and left, and all it is at the end of the day for a lot of these folks is it's it's a way for them to you know, have a costume party.
Speaker 2: It's a way for them to work the a sport team exactly. It's like their group. It's like, yeah, I'm chearing the Democrats or chearing their Republicans, but they're not thinking the current MAGA shows that is. I feel sad for people because they know we're going to get into that. Yeah, they've dedicated ten years of their life and they may can completely trade. Some of these guys went to prison for him.
Speaker 1: A lot of them did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they just don't know how to cope with that.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing that's outrageous is they want to tell you now that even though you're getting the same thing as you've always gotten from the guy that promised you that it was going to be different, that's okay because you have to like that guy, right, And that doesn't make sense on any kind of level line.
Speaker 1: I just kind of lay it out right there, and people will have.
Speaker 3: These like Wizard level forty chess lava tap dance like flashstep style movements to try to like defend the president or like to say what he's.
Speaker 1: Doing right now is valid.
Speaker 3: Nothing Donald Trump has done has been valid at least since the date of the.
Speaker 1: Initial attacks when he bombed the school.
Speaker 3: And I'm just I reference that on our first broadcast together, and I reference that now here.
Speaker 2: Again it's it's reference a lot of time, but it needs to be fucking constantly. Yes, it's just disgusting that we had deliberately attacked in all girls school. We say we care about girls, right, but I think like a human sacrifice ritual, right.
Speaker 1: So, like, is it worth it for the Iranian women to have only fans if the one hundred and eighty school girls and teachers die, Like that's the question.
Speaker 2: Look, the top donor to APAK is only fans so they can make money through the girls for the Ranian bureaus being That's interesting the circle of.
Speaker 3: That, right, Yeah, it's it's wild. And then we're told over here somehow still that we're a moral nation when, of course, like everything America does is the complete opposite of everything Jesus Christ taught.
Speaker 1: And I think that's plainly obvious.
Speaker 3: But even more so than that, we've partnered with the true anti christ state in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: That's true hell.
Speaker 3: Bent, hell bent on establishing their greater project, the greater Israel project, and is hell bent on genociding.
Speaker 1: Or subjugating the peoples.
Speaker 3: Of those nations, And what they want to do in the Middle East is a microcosm of what they want to do to the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, I always use the Palestinians. People say, why do you care so much batter First because they have humanity. Secondly, because that is what they want to do to us. Right to treat the Palestinians. They don't think of you any betther as a boy.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, here's the thing. They're gonna die like that. That's the fate that was ordained for them, that was decided. They didn't have any choice in the matter.
Speaker 1: They were just living their life. They just wanted to have their have their kids and do their things.
Speaker 3: Israel decides no, no, no, no, no, We're gonna build Trump Gaza.
Speaker 1: And people are pointing at that Trump Jesus thing. We talked about that and something.
Speaker 2: Let me do about that and stuff. Yeah, ridiculous. I didn't realize he put demons behind it. I thought that was photo shopped in by other people.
Speaker 1: Sure, well people.
Speaker 3: The reason I point that out, and yes, I agree, it is demonic and he has the three human behind him.
Speaker 1: The reason I.
Speaker 2: Point that out the doctor the doctor thing. You mean, yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: He's a doctor.
Speaker 3: It's just as demonic what he did with the AI with the Trump goza like that is just as demonic and is evil and satanic as the Jesus portrayal that he claims it. It's a doctor somehow, like what doctor lay and shoots lights out of his hand with a red it's Protestant Jesus.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's be honest about it, you know.
Speaker 2: And to mock Jesus or make light of them or blasphem, it's just like, you know, I shouldn't have done it. One time, I a little joke about Jesus and I thought later like, oh, I'm gonna delete this. That was so low classomy. I didn't get that much hate compared to the first time I criticized Trump on Twitter, and that was shocking to me. I'm like, wow, that's real, that's the that's their real goal of Jesus. But I realized, I'm not gonna mock Jesus, would never mock Allah, never Mohammed. But then Trump makes mockery of all of them, mocks Allah, mocks Jesus.
Speaker 3: It's just like, well, he's decided and this is kind of just the Zionist project rit large. He's decided that the new Schofield Bible, radical Christian Zionist evangelical branch Christianity is Christianity because he's got Paula White with the demon red devil suit who lays hands on people and speaks in demon tongue and stuff, and that's what he thinks God and Christianity is that. That's what his idea of that religion is. It's not about taking care of people. It's not about taking care of the poor. It's not about being saved by Christ like, it's not about any of that stuff. It's just about, oh uh, these people all say I'm amazing, and people go to a mega church.
Speaker 2: In Bowt Downton, and what we do for Israel? Yes, oh yes, what have you done for Israel?
Speaker 1: That's right? Have you died for Israel today?
Speaker 2: You have died for Israel. You're an anti semi.
Speaker 1: It's it's not even Israel, it's Israel. It's I r U L. That's how lindsay. He says you're going to have for Israel.
Speaker 2: He looks like a freaking demon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he's done things with little.
Speaker 4: Boys allegedly, you know, speculating, speculating, why why is why is a senior citizen at Disneyland with a bubble wand stalking little girls like it's big.
Speaker 2: Game hunting such a creepy guy, because you feel, I feel so bad for the kids that he's probably.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't know, speculating slating.
Speaker 1: Looks like a guy that crawled out of the rear end of a cow. No, no, not good. And that's just an example.
Speaker 3: I mean we showed the Mark Levin stuff right with him getting handsy on the president.
Speaker 2: Even when I did you fucking around it like yeah, I don't like it. Yeah, I know, you're like push me off, which was the right reaction because someone fucking grab you like that you.
Speaker 1: You're our first Jewish president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that click, it's like it's like you grab you like you feel like a little bitch, like the shaky like and he did that to Trump, the president, He's not even just grabbing. He's got the claw like behind him, shoved them off me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like and the thing is with Trump, he's always the dominant masculine alpha guy, and he's always doing the handshake thing where he pulls like there seemed like McCrone or whatever.
Speaker 2: He pulls the guy, but not he tries out for him. Then Yahoo, he pulled his chair out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Certain people they off of him. He likes being the alpha, but then he pulls the chair out. He got mocked so heavily for that. The following week he did to the President of India or the prime minist whatever, obviously just trying to cover for it. And he didn't do after things ever mocked him. It was like Trump, You've never done this before.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean, what do you what do you think, Jake?
Speaker 3: Because like there's tentative, it's not a ceasefire, ceasefire going on right now.
Speaker 1: Israel is continuing to invade, destroy, demolished Lebanon.
Speaker 2: That's why there's no cease fire because Israel did not follow it straight as well. He blockaded the blockade. Ye five, dest I'll blockade your blockade.
Speaker 3: Right, any ships that go through, I will stop and take for myself.
Speaker 1: I am the peace President.
Speaker 3: And it's just like I didn't think. And this is like, I'm guilty too, because I was.
Speaker 1: Fooled right, like a lot a lot of us were.
Speaker 3: We actually we actually thought that he meant what he said. And my thing is my reason for telling people and promoting Trump was, in my heart of hearts, my number one issue.
Speaker 1: I used to think it a second amendment. It's really being anti war.
Speaker 3: Like as I've gotten older and as I've learned more about history, it's funny you have these boomers, like that boomer I did the street interview with and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, what about the Holocaust? Do you know about doc out? Do you know about Auschwitz?
Speaker 3: And it's like, yes, actually I do, and I see the same stuff happening right there, even worse maybe, And godly, we need.
Speaker 2: To pause real quick. This is very important. It's cost remembrance Day. Oh could you the audacity to these people to try to celebrate this with what they're doing.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, well that's it's that's the date where they get out of real get out of jail free card regenerates and the interesting thing about that Bize. Little Smotrich, the Israeli Minister of Finance, came out today on Twitter and said that.
Speaker 1: German Chancellor merch Or Mertz needs to.
Speaker 3: Like bow down and scrape the ground a thousand times to apologize for Germany since and.
Speaker 2: It's it's it probably will and they still won't forgive him.
Speaker 3: Literally he has in the past. This is this whole thing you want to Here's the thing. I'm kind of the anti clovicular. Okay, I'm kind of mats over here. I'm kind of kind of shopping.
Speaker 1: Hey, you saw me on the strip. The women love right. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: You're like, dude, what is going on here?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I'm bald.
Speaker 3: This is a this is a reality. I lost the hair on my temples, actutay, and I shave it now. It's okay, Mertz. If I wish we were able to throw up images here. This guy literally has like a Pennywise the clown tuft of hair in.
Speaker 1: The front of his head.
Speaker 3: All these world leaders, these empty suits, they look like cartoon characters.
Speaker 1: Like when was the last time?
Speaker 3: And we'll get into the age limits and term limentit stuff now because I know we both wanted to talk about that. When was the last time you saw a political leader and you thought you.
Speaker 1: Could have faith in them? Damn Blasarian m running running against Randy Fine, that's.
Speaker 2: The first last time since Trump and Trump completely betrayed me. You know, if Dan does it, I completely give up politics in the country. But I'm a personal friend with Dan, and I think he is what we thought Trump was. He would rather take a bullet than than cave and I know that.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to seeing more interviews for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know he definitely wanted to Vegas help with you. He asked about doing something with your father right now.
Speaker 1: That'd be amazing. I mean, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: He's criticized your father, but he's also been a big fan of your father. The studios.
Speaker 3: The studios are truly only around for like a limited time, like Info Wars put in tomorrow, And we've been saying that for two years, but it's true.
Speaker 2: I was thankful that I got to do it. But again, Dan's never done. He was asking me about Info Wars because that's you know.
Speaker 1: No, it is. It is kind of historic. It is kind of the thing that you want.
Speaker 2: Everyone want to do info Wars. It's like, it's just such a cool thing to have gone and done Info Wars. I'm definitely so glad I did it because they are trying to take that from him, from you. You've your whole life. They get you've let's let's go in down a little bit. We did sure enough last time. So I kind of wanted to avoid your father last time because you don't wanted you to. I didn't want you to be in the shadow of good because you are kind of stuck a little bit. It's both the good and a bad thing. You take all the hate. Yeah, we'll say you're off him, but you also get some of the loves of the.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm the man in between exactly.
Speaker 2: So that is that is a weird feeling, right, Yeah, because everyone looks at your father overall, I think it's a positive because he put the situation. Plus, you're so good. You took like six years off off doing comminating. You're so good at it. Realized, Oh, because this is a natural you grew up seeing that.
Speaker 3: I literally from the time like even before just shit, the current office. We came into the current office when I was about eight years old, like at the office before that.
Speaker 1: And at home.
Speaker 3: I mean he literally did the show like right next to my bedroom, right like next my crib.
Speaker 1: So literally, my entire life has been media. It's been the camera, the microphone, the crew, the production, the editing, all of it.
Speaker 3: So I've worked in all these various different aspects of media, and I'm not saying I understand everything, but I have a generalist perspective as to how core alternative media functions because I witnessed the birth of it. And you look at somebody like a Flintes, for example. Flintes is another student of the same school, much better than I am. But seriously, like everything he learned everything that a lot of people learn, they got it from my dad and other people. But that image of being able to be the newscaster, the man in the suit, and not having to be on a big network, having that be your own, having you being the network that was him Like Rogan introduced it, introduced podcasting to the world. My dad introduced alternative broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, they both added so much. Sure, the times they got frustrated with Joe and then I think, look, i'much, this guy's added don't you know, don't always pioneer. Him a pioneer. So just like if I'm frustrated, like who am I to go? And like just let him do his thing. He's already pioneered so much. Sure, you know, like I said, your other's a guy I had so much respect for I. You know, fights, lots of public has been in, but also lots of private fights living in like San Francisco and New York. I was so mad when they took him, took him off media and struck his right. Like the the Iraq War, they lied about weapons of mass destruction CNN, CNN did kill to million people, probably children. No one is held accountable, But then your dad is held accountable. He sued. He ows like billions of dollars. He can't own anything. It's just just regardless of how you feel of him, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So my father allegedly, I'm just gonna say that, said that a certain event didn't happen at a certain school.
Speaker 1: As a result of that, they sued him for two point five trillion, not really trillion, Okay. They sued him for the GDP of India.
Speaker 2: The judge or Bion people in India.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the judge had allowed the plaintiffs to bring in their own financial advisor from one of these Ivy League colleges, and he estimated my dad's net worth at two hundred and eighty million. He base set off a three year period of twenty fifteen to twenty eighteen where the company Free Speech Systems it made one hundred and eighty million.
Speaker 2: The company, the company makes one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and eighty million. How many employees does the company have? Seventy nine? How many properties does the company have three?
Speaker 3: What's the total square footage of that thirty thousand square feet?
Speaker 1: What's the bandwidth?
Speaker 3: What's the cost of all the equipment running at maintenance, constant, hourly payroll, all of it you cannot begin to understand. And that's one man running all of that by himself, no controller, no sponsor. And the reason why there was no sponsor We sponsored ourselves.
Speaker 1: And everyone you see, every.
Speaker 3: Single person you see Jake pushing a greens powder, pushing a mushroom coffee, pushing any of these things, they owe.
Speaker 1: Us a royalty tax.
Speaker 3: We were the people that brought this to media, to broadcasting. I was twelve years old doing customer service working on formulas, doing ads, editing, like it's it's been all I've ever done, and that's why I'm so proud to do it today.
Speaker 1: I really didn't think, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like if I coming back into it as an adult, I really didn't think that people would want to hear what I had to say.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm glad that he kind of came out of nowhere. Like I said interview, I wasn't really sureing what sure what to expect when we met, you know, and it's like, oh, it went really good. So I already had it back and you're gonna make supplements. I wanted to test them first. They're like really good. Yeah, we're going to put here and we're gonna partner on some supplements and stuff. But I'm all about quality control, so I wanted to test them, make sure what you know, what you have as good it is. I'm like, oh, yeah, we'll do some business, you know, like sure, you know the industry.
Speaker 3: To get back to my father, the reason why I brought up all this supple with stuff, and I am very proud of that, Like it's a major achievement.
Speaker 2: I think pioneering you actually care about it and put energy into it though, just trying to like, no, I've been I've literally.
Speaker 3: I spent more time in that office than any home I ever lived in my entire life. But getting back into it, the reason why I bring all that up is not just to talk about how awesome the company was at its peak, but to say, when you're making that much money independently, they don't like that.
Speaker 1: They don't that's power, and they don't want you to have that much.
Speaker 3: And when you have a machine, like a one man engine that's running this thing, and it's not something that they can.
Speaker 1: Control what they do, it's the Kirk model. They take you out. Only they didn't need to kill my dad.
Speaker 3: They only need to bankrupt him, as they said, chop his legs off, right, And I just want to examine this parallel here really quick. You have my father who is like bankrupted in court and a kangaroo court on false charges, not even allowed to defend himself, literally ruled a guilty by default. The federal government expends forty eight million dollars in legal work against this is charity work, yeah, because we're so evil, right, and just Jesse Waters genocide on TV every single day.
Speaker 1: Give me a freaking break man.
Speaker 2: Well, that's God's chosen, that's true.
Speaker 1: So that's immune from that. But just getting getting back into it all, what was I trying to say here?
Speaker 2: What we're talking about, how like your father, how he was suited debate? He was basically yeah, he was a little demoralized for a while. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, here's here's the thing. You either grow or you die.
Speaker 3: That's an Alex Jones quote. He told me that when I was little, and it's true. And what they've done to us through the law fair is they prevented our growth and my parallel to the Charlie Kirk thing. I don't know if we want to get into this one hundred percent right now. I'm not here to provide some theory. Obviously he was killed for political reasons because they wanted to take over Turning Point USA. But when you have the brain of something and you can either neutralize it in my dad's case, or you can remove it in the Kirk case, that's their model. That's what they do. They recognize independent systems that are ten to destroy it, and they destroy it and they take it out. And that's why everyone's cheering for his down ball you're cheering for the system, and fuck you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree. I was so mad that people cheering for I had fights with friend family. They're shalling it on him as they're taking this guy's free speech. And I've used, you know, the examples like the weapons of mass destruction. It's just terrible and it probably did hurt him quite a bit to like lose what he had built. He still has it, but it's not like the how many places do you have now? Not very many.
Speaker 1: He's got the original crew, he's got he's got our people. Still people got our people.
Speaker 3: The thing is we lot We used to do the thing that was so cool, And this is why I'm so proud to do what I do today. Like I'm a self white labeler, I manufacturer, I Shift. I have a fulfilment center in Leander and manufacturing up in Dallas. And that's because that was our business model back in the day. And when you control everything, there's no middleman, there's nobody to rob.
Speaker 1: You can actually give people really good prices.
Speaker 2: And they can't like cancel you drop you for saying the wrong thing, like oh you said this, We're going to drop you. That's why I learned because of people like your father. I learned I have to get my own.
Speaker 1: Store, taking my own things.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but looking at him is where I got the idea. I'm not even going to pretend otherwise.
Speaker 3: Sure think you think about what happens. They put him through this kangaroo court. They have this guy say he's worth this money, and my dad's never.
Speaker 1: Been worth more than ten million dollars and go, what's a lot of money and he doesn't deserve to have it? Okay, So we worked for thirty two years.
Speaker 3: He employed dozens and dozens and dozens of people, paid for their food, paid for their lives, gave people a great work environment to advance their careers, all of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, at so many people.
Speaker 2: A millionaire he's created.
Speaker 3: People are literally like, hahaha, your scum.
Speaker 1: You deserve to be broke.
Speaker 3: And it's like if you look at my dad, if it was like the scales of Fate or something, and you had Jesse Waters.
Speaker 1: On one side and then you had my dad on the other.
Speaker 2: Side, even comparing those, my dad.
Speaker 3: Would be up here and Jesse Waters would be down here. Because here's the thing, whatever you say about my dad, my dad has made a lot of people's lives better. And what had Jesse Water's done.
Speaker 2: He's promoted genocide, Yeah exactly, he's complete, Yeah, one of those menut genocide. And then he's he's the one hated.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 2: I want let's say he was wrong on that issue. No one died from it, right, They act like it was the most evil thing ever and ask you your opinion on it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's that's that's the thing is people die every day based on the things that get promoted in mainstream media because it's called manufacturing consent.
Speaker 1: And it's wrong. It's wrong to do. We've never manufactured consent for anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ever and when you say, oh, when it it's.
Speaker 3: The mean guy that that looks a little angry, It looks a little primitive, looks a little upset.
Speaker 1: It's easy for the soft people to go look angry.
Speaker 2: Right now too. I'm fucking angry these scumbags stealing from us. Robbie and asked you should be angry, you know, and what they am angry what they did to him. He must really be angry.
Speaker 3: But you look at it, and you have Trump come out and attack my dad. You have Trump come out and attack making Kelly can your dad.
Speaker 2: Tucker carls way too hard for Trump. In my opinion, that was probably don't matter him. He put way too much dedication, way too much loyalty, and then Trump stabs him in the back.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is, imagine knowing that the Democrats are going to railroad you and like that, imagine knowing what was done to you is corrupt and wrong.
Speaker 1: You can prove it in the court of law, and we are on we counter.
Speaker 2: I guess it was Democrats a completely dude.
Speaker 1: It's people's political brains, like we have, Like we all have goldfish memory. I write things down so I can remember them. But I'm I mean, they.
Speaker 2: My dad, are really bad.
Speaker 1: They're really bad for us, and they're hard and barely survived.
Speaker 3: So like we've been hunted for a very long time and we don't appreciate it. We really don't appreciate it. And what we really don't appreciate.
Speaker 2: It is not deserve well even more than the people.
Speaker 1: Like if you're gonna hunt us, you're gonna hunt us whatever, that's what you're that's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: That's the game we're gonna play. We're gonna hunt you vice versa like that. That's that's that's the game we play. But the people standing in the middle, the milk toast fence sitters.
Speaker 2: That are how are you fence sitting right now? I haven't made up your mind right now?
Speaker 1: If you're not like anti war, this is genocide, this is evil.
Speaker 2: We waited long enough. You have made up your You're on the wrong side right now. The people who are just sitting and see which way the wind blows, I can't. They're worse for the people that have a hard, hard opinion. Yeah, they're just sitting there hopping around be like, oh, what side am I gonna go down and say, you know, you got to pick a side? This is good versus evil.
Speaker 1: Did I have this guy called the Quartering come on my come on my stream? And I had been like quote tweeting him for months.
Speaker 2: Right, I know a b on Twitter. I don't know much Jesus got.
Speaker 3: He does like news aggregation, he does like video game streams, does like you know, like pop culture, slice of Life, plan of but like tied to American politics discussion.
Speaker 1: But he is a serious political commentator.
Speaker 3: You can look at his rumble livestreams to prove it. Like that's all he does basically on there, and he was saying things like glass Saron.
Speaker 1: He was saying, bury them all, take the oil.
Speaker 3: And move on, laughing about the gas prices, telling people haha when.
Speaker 2: They go down to people like you're struggling to get to work and stuff like I have a lot of friends.
Speaker 1: Well not everyone gets talking to a microphone. I know, I don't. I work.
Speaker 2: Figure, your dad gives you money, which is not true. They took all his money.
Speaker 1: You work so broke. I'm so broke right now.
Speaker 3: I was trying to find ladies buy me drinks. I was like, hey, you want to help me out. I'm I'm gonna go on a show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We'll probably assume you have money because your father and stuff.
Speaker 1: But that's that's the thing. And like he'll take these videos right, well, he'll be in his house.
Speaker 3: It's a big house, and people will go look at him without his millions he stove from the family, and it's like, actually.
Speaker 1: The money from him, well here, yes, But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: In Texas, there's something called homestead law where you get to keep your house in your car.
Speaker 1: That's the house he bought in twenty fifteen. So he's actually that's the.
Speaker 2: One thing he has he's allowed to keep that.
Speaker 1: He's got that and his healthcare he can't.
Speaker 2: That's the man. He can't own any like real money. Huh, So all like money he makes has to get put to these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really sick man.
Speaker 3: And he's just he's a guy that's been through way too much, who's done way too much for the movement for advancing free speech, for advancing media, well just for probably Yeah, Like here's the things, Like we look for people to embody these kind of like mythical or archetypal concepts.
Speaker 1: People are just people, and like that's what I was. That's what I didn't tell you, Like people are great to look up to, to have friends that people you respect, but don't ever deify anyone.
Speaker 2: No, you're one hundred percent right, period. And I guess he was such a legendary figure. Maybe he got a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean here here's the thing. You can't deny that he said things that have been very prophetic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, extremely so many legendary like rants and things he said and things he's gotten right.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the Jeffrey Epstein thing is even bigger than nine to eleven to me, because he was calling that early on early twenties.
Speaker 2: I didn't see a lot of his early Yeah, So like I liked the old stuff with him talking about connections Israel and nine to eleven right after, liked before anyone else.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's blatantly obvious that our government, in the Israeli government made true those towers fell down and made sure.
Speaker 2: The plant in Saudia maybe was connected. Like to add, so it's not there isn't any sat with your body, but those were just like those were pushing the media and there's really connections were banned.
Speaker 3: Well, and you think about it, all those Gulf states with those artificial, fake monarchies, none of that's not a thousand year old tradition.
Speaker 1: That's all a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 3: They're a bunch of Bedouin tribesmen, fucking camel people. I'm being I'm being disrespect right now because they oppressed their own citizens, the noble people about Rain, the noble people of Saudi Arabia, the noble people of the UAE.
Speaker 1: You need to do something.
Speaker 2: I can't stand those leaders, and I started I started tacking a lot more, and I realized a lot of these Muslims aren't probab for the attacking their leaders, and I get at some of their countries later executed, but I can't stand the leaders in these kinds.
Speaker 3: The leaders are incredibly perverted. They poop on people famously.
Speaker 2: You know the jo don't go to that's like well known. Yeah, it's like everyone knows. They bring these models. I want to poop on them. Abuw of them. They pay him really good, sure, paying like one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Those are our allies. I mean, you take a look at Syria. Look at All Shara now all Julani. He's changed his name.
Speaker 3: Former head chopper now White House visitor and president of Syria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Alex Jones is the bad guy.
Speaker 1: That's right. And that's the problem with the double standard is is there's there's gonna be no more of that moving forward. I'm gonna get very good and we're starting to do this today, but just more going forward, the Alex Jones test case needs to not be forgotten in memory.
Speaker 3: Hold we were the first people to be ever deplatformed in eighteen.
Speaker 2: I wasn't super political, but I did follow that, and that may be super it's a test case. Maybe it wasn't really political. I always liked him, and that made me so angry.
Speaker 1: You think about think about this crime.
Speaker 3: So like, the info Wars channel had over two billion views, it had two point eight million subs at the time it was taken down.
Speaker 1: I had undreds of videos on that channel. My dad had tens of thousands literally videos on that channel. And everybody on the network all gone.
Speaker 3: Everything that we didn't have saved on a hard drive, just obliterated off the internet, no warning.
Speaker 1: It's not like you're getting your third strike and they take your channel down.
Speaker 3: That's not what happened. They just they pulled it, and they're like, oh, can we do this to somebody? Can we take somebody off all social media in two weeks? And they're like, yes, we can.
Speaker 2: We've found on the perfect I think free speech is so important. My world is going to be attacked again. I think they're looking at us right now considering taking people like me and you are.
Speaker 1: You know, it's very unfortunate. But here here's the thing. We live in the world, and like, is it better.
Speaker 3: Live on live, on your live, on your live, standing and die on your knees.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree with it. That's why when people are like, oh, don't especially when I first started talking about this stuff in Israel, everyone freaking out, Oh, you can't talk about this is the killer, Like, well, I'm gonna die anyways.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's outrageous. And here's the thing. I'm gonna give white pill here and just solution talk. I want to get into a little bit of this solution talk.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the a's limit stuff, but really quick, just we're gonna beat this. We're gonna find a way out of this.
Speaker 3: We're going to find some spirit within the American people that finally rejects the genocide, rejects the mass murder, the mass rape, the mass ethnic cleansing of the Middle East on behalf of this evil nation that we sold ourselves out to. Because in twenty fifty four, the last Boomer will turn ninety years old.
Speaker 1: And I give this example.
Speaker 3: It's like you got a glass of water, and you got ice on top of it, and the glass of water, like the desire for liberty, the desire for peace of the American people, it's being iced over by these crystalline brained boomers, yep. And it's just you're talking to a wall. You're talking to a robot. You can't get through to them. And those are the people, Jake, that have all the money, they have all the power, they have all the influence, they have all the land as well. We need a law to where you cannot be a senior citizen and serve in government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think especially past like seventy, you realize sixty five enough. I would probably agree with that for sure, probably sixty five. Because you also you have these people that are dying. They don't care. They're just like, I don't know why they're so disgusting when they're dying, Like, what do they need more money for? How you need for money when you're dying.
Speaker 3: If you got to the age of sixty five and you hadn't already ran for political office, it wasn't important to you, then you shouldn't be in office.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing I can point to actionable data point. It's not racial, it's not sexual, it's not religious, it's age based. We have people in office right now that think that they live in nineteen fifty and that is a real problem.
Speaker 1: They think that we've just won World War two. We think we have the invincible military. They think everyone is a cave person.
Speaker 2: We can just we do what ever we want. Yeah, exactly, we can punk China and tell their ships they can't go by it. And they just laughed at us and drove their ships by. They basically made it sound like they were going to sink our ships if we I mean rightfully, So who are we going to tell China that they can't take their shit?
Speaker 3: You look at that geopolitical Let's have a little geopolitical discussion here.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting.
Speaker 3: You look at China. The American Navy, we keep global shipping safe. That's of course a massive lie. But we dominate disease across the world. China they don't even control their own backyard. They don't even control the South of China Sea. So they've gone over land through the Imat Corridor. And this is a big reason why you have the Iran conflict along with everything else, right along with Israel wanting.
Speaker 1: To destroy it.
Speaker 3: This is the new Neocon power block you have to understand, and its relationship with China. So you have the Chinese over here and you have them trying to expand to the Middle East and dominate the Middle East. You have American fighting them as well. And then you have the old faction of neocons that care about the Russia stuff. Yeah, and they're obsessed with Russia, they're obsessed with Europe. What we have now is the new faction neocons that are focused on Middle East, Israel and China.
Speaker 1: And that's what's been sold.
Speaker 3: Like I think, didn't Pete Hegseth or somebody I'm not speculation, not trying to misquote anybody, not trying to lege anything. Somebody, some military official I think it was he Seth, not sure, said that like we need to sit on top of a throne of Chinese skulls.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised to sell something that moron would say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it did come out.
Speaker 3: It did come out from somebody official. I'm not giving that's not a heg Seth quote, not confirming that right now. People can look at up right now verified. But the thing is they're all insane. They want to rebuild a third Temple.
Speaker 2: I know he wants he does want to break build.
Speaker 1: He literally wants to rebuild the Third Temple to.
Speaker 2: Bring back the Antichrist. It's the temple where with the animal sacrifice, maybe human sacrifice, the money changers. Jesus attacked this temple. He built the whip to attack it because he was so disgusted by it. They want to rebuild it.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is the prophecy of the Bible, as Jesus says, after I die.
Speaker 1: Not one stone will remain upon another.
Speaker 3: Right In seventy nine eighty Titus sacks that you can even look at the Colosseum. The Colosseum in Rome is engraved with the sacking of Jerusalem and they're carrying waal with the Giant of North or whatever like.
Speaker 1: That's that's the ancient history.
Speaker 3: And both for the evangelical Christian and for the for the Jewish scientists, they have the same mission for different reasons. It's weird because you got people like John Hagey, people like Lindsay Graham, people like Ted Kruz.
Speaker 1: They want the Third Temple.
Speaker 3: Because they want the apocalypse, like they want Jesus to come back, and they want to force that to happen. And then the Jewish people just like, we build a third Temple, we're gonna have our Messiah and.
Speaker 1: Then we're gonna rule the world.
Speaker 2: The Palestinians Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's the thing, is our the Palestinians are our brothers and sisters and all this, and it will come home to you if.
Speaker 1: You don't care about it, you don't care about them, the muzzies, brown people.
Speaker 2: That's what people call people.
Speaker 1: They call them, call them pigs whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you deny their humanity, One day your humanity will be denied and who will be there to speak for you?
Speaker 1: Seriously?
Speaker 2: No, that's their testing ground. That's where they're trying out the a new AI, the new systems or surveillance. They're fighting for our freedom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, here's here's the thing. You look at that entire region. How can you not say the Iranians are the rebel alliance. I mean you literally have Darth Trump literally just.
Speaker 2: Like I've used this same Star Wars analysis too, Like that would be the resistance. We would be like the evil Empire. And I had to say that.
Speaker 3: Not even not even that, Like what what what would Americans get together to defend the McDonald's. They would say, would circle the taco bell defend it from for an attack?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what would we defend with pride?
Speaker 1: Here, we're not defending the power plants. We were just surrendered.
Speaker 2: They had their children around power plants and bridges. It was so brave. I was hoping they weren't weren't going to go kill their kids, because we.
Speaker 3: Look, it looks like that might have worked, you know, a little bit would also.
Speaker 2: They were willing to fight because you know, they told Trump as Trump said, well, Jared told me the people were going to rise up and overthrow their government. It showed they're ready to stand light and die for their land.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget a data point there.
Speaker 3: If you go forward, there was a there was a failed coup in Iran that precipitated the Second War. After the Twelve Day War, they tried to do the same exact thing. They they blew their wad, so to speak, and they lost all these internal massage. A lot of these rebels, and is a protester a protester if the United States gives them an RPG and FPV drone AK forty.
Speaker 2: Seven, I would say, if you know, if China has applied our protesters for those things, then no, it's not their terrorists. Jacob being racist right now, don't or if a mosli yeh, that's right.
Speaker 1: See that's it's ect and you just go, you dance around the circle and just go. Hamas has blood.
Speaker 2: Like truly and has blood. Then it's okay because they're terrorists. But it's not terrorists when we kill children, when we blow up bridges, But if they blow up bridges, it's terrorism, right. And some language they use, how they like trick us through language.
Speaker 1: That's pretty wild. I mean, here's the thing, Like, you talk to people on the street and the consciousness is forming.
Speaker 3: I've talked to probably like fifty people maybe more since I got here in Vegas.
Speaker 1: I've just tried to make it my mission have conversations with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, the anger is starting to build about all of this. I wasn't even there. It wasn't there when I was on the street, even like a.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks ago. It is cb through. Maybe we'll do some street interviews this week live or something, because I think you're here a couple of days. We have people in town. I have a communist coming into town. I haven't met him yet, but that's interesting. I'm certainly not communist, but I just want to hear people. I talk people are not supposed to you.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a real platform anyone can come on. Hell, he had me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, And like I said, I'm glad to have you. And I think you're gonna end up being a huge I appreciate influencer, like go talk to me like, oh, you're like super talented.
Speaker 1: I just want to be broadcaster.
Speaker 2: Ye, broadcast. I hate the influence. Yeah, it takes silver retarded.
Speaker 1: We don't. Here's another thing. Here's some unk maxing for you. We don't use the word influencer. We don't use the word content. We call it.
Speaker 3: We say media, and we say broadcaster, podcaster, pundit, whatever the actual word is.
Speaker 2: And that's that's the thing, you know, just sounds so gay.
Speaker 3: Well we were talking about a little bit before and here here here's the thing I'm not coming after. Like here's I'm I'm broke. So it'd be considered player hating to attack.
Speaker 1: Somebody that's rich. It's not what this is.
Speaker 3: But you have the trend twins come out and make this statement about Clovicular and I hadn't thought about it from this angle before, but now think about I think there one hundred percent spot on debt on accurate. As we know, Peter Teal has kind of been involved in the shadows.
Speaker 2: I saw that that kind of freaking right.
Speaker 3: But what's interesting about that is what like with the looksmaxing, with the telling people to ascend with like these specific drug protocols that are super long, and the the surgery aspect of it, Like I look at plastic surgery as really freaking weird.
Speaker 1: You're you're gonna do something to yourself, Like I think girls that have like a different not.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, something's majorly wrong with you. Remember the last year, I was at a pool party and they brought like ten models at their table and look around. They were like, all had these surgeries. I think most of them are pretty young, but they looked older because they had the surgery.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what it is, it's the transhumanism, and that's to get you ready for the neuralink, for the chip that goes in your brain.
Speaker 1: And that's what the trend Twins were saying. That's not original thought.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm getting credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's the next evolution.
Speaker 2: The twins are great, by the way, they don't get the credit. They're always ahead of the trends. I'm spirtical thinkers. They're not like these maggat cults. They think for themselves, Well, we're independent, we're posting opoly.
Speaker 1: Like here's the thing. You don't have to have any sort of allegiance to anything.
Speaker 3: But the flag, period, and like that that that in God, of course, that that's what That's what it comes down to. No elected official is there to save you. No one's there to save you.
Speaker 2: Not to lie to this government. You know, I'm patriotic because I'm calling out this government, right, it's not patriotic. Sit back and be like, oh, I'm standing with the pedophiles. I'm patriotics. I know.
Speaker 3: It's not har Like if you were to support someone and that person was just just drawing themselves, taking hard drugs all the time, you know, just like four hundred pounds overweight.
Speaker 1: Like uh not just no, I'm like a slander of the dead. But you know, just like an example of something like already laying or something like don.
Speaker 2: Tell these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like hey, like like we want you to. No, you don't love me. It has to get worse.
Speaker 2: I tell my friends right away when they're doing bad stuff exactly. That's what real friends are there for, to just call them out right away, whether it's health bullshit they're doing. And my friends do the same. I have several friends that will call me out right away or tell me things not a negatiway, because they care about me.
Speaker 3: Right and think about how simple that logic is, what you just described. And these people, they'll have a twenty page screed for you.
Speaker 1: About why their war, conflict or whatever is justified. And you're just like, hey, man, like I just I just want to treat on people how I want to be treated. And they're like, oh, well, you must be a terrorist.
Speaker 2: That's what we do. I'm attacked for not wanting to kill kids, and I ran. And they didn't even sell the war to us. You're old enough to remember. But in Iraq they really sold this Iraq to us for like a year. Bush was selling it, trying to act like they were involved nine to eleven, which they weren't at all, obviously, but they just pushed it in the media for a year. Then they went ahead with it about sixty percent approvalready when they first started. It got really unpopular, But again I'm consistent. I protested that war. I was strongly against it. It was mostly the left, but I didn't care if it was left versus right. I was, I've always been anti war free speech. Then Trump started pretending like he was anti war free speech. So I'm like, okay, I'm on this side. I guess I'm the right now. Then the Israel thing comes along and it's like, okay, now they're pro war, anti free speech. That's for the trick us with these party divisions, the left versus right. I realized, Oh, it's all just a distraction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's totally one hundred percent fake.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing, Like I realized about this movement, and that's why in twenty twenty, here's the thing. I was employed as a reporter at Free Speech Systems LSE.
Speaker 1: That was my job title. I was a reporter.
Speaker 3: From age fifteen to age seventeen, about to be eighteen, right and going into being I was born in two thousand and two, so going into.
Speaker 1: Being eighteen and twenty twenty right and seeing the the corruption of the movement at its core, like realizing that it was a clown show, that it was not real, but not having you know, I didn't have the framework of the political mind really yet to understand what was going on, so I knew it was It's like it's a Hamlet, like something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
Speaker 3: Something is wrong here. I don't know exactly what it is. And you realize it's the same thing once you start looking at it.
Speaker 1: It's not just like a blue haired libtard that you make fun of. It's the same thing on the right now, you know, like the guy wants to kill that people out of the country.
Speaker 3: No person wants to chop the children up or whatever. You know, someone wants to murder somebody in Palestine, Like it's.
Speaker 1: It's mentally ill it's mental illness. It's delusion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say a man can be a woman or they want to kill kids. Either side. You can see when something completely.
Speaker 3: Specifically, Like here's the thing thing about thinking about this, it's one thing for people to make their own decisions about life. It's nothing to give it eight year old drugs that'll sterilize them forever. That's official medical practice in most western countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my daughter, when damn it, came home and she will to pretend like she was lying all day.
Speaker 1: Hear the pause, the main gotta go the surgery. That's what they turned Gerald into.
Speaker 2: She's around all weekend, captain like she was a lion. Maybe I should have raised her after that, you know what she grew.
Speaker 1: We're the state of California.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take your kid that can actually do this, and they will do things behind your back.
Speaker 1: And it's it's so sick. And that's why Trump points at that and goes, I ended transgender forever you did not. What are you talking about? That's the first thing. But second of off, second, second of all.
Speaker 3: You're pointing to that as like some sort of cultural win, when in fact you've gone out there and made it elected.
Speaker 1: Like he didn't ban it. You just said you have to have the parents consent if you're a minor.
Speaker 2: Well, these these things, they are real issues, but their culture things. The politicians effect though, so they aren't the money.
Speaker 1: It's not who lives and dies.
Speaker 2: And those are push I think those are being pushed on purpose to keep us distracting. And I do care about that. I'm not saying I don't sure, but that's but that's to keep us fighting over dumb stuff.
Speaker 3: Look at the quartering like that, that's exactly what the quartering said. He's like, I made a videos on pre Larsen's boobs because there's like a marble like woke anti woke scandal, And that's the kind of farming they do, Like they collect people like a great trawler that that.
Speaker 2: Pics on a confused we make them on someone's boobs.
Speaker 1: The captain Marvel Lady apparently she did something that was woke or anti woke, and he made a hundred videos on it and related I.
Speaker 3: Know, but that that gets promoted, the algorithm that gets millions of views, that gets all the big bucks, all the money. So not just is he profiting off of it, People are profiting off of pushing things that they are deliberately trying to keep people down, suppressing their desire to find real information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the real problem.
Speaker 2: Everyone's yapping out some chicken a diaper. I'm not even gonna give it attention. You know, it's like, is it bullshit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There are some TV show that's sweety's okay. Yeah everywhere it's like, I'm not even going to react to this because why I give it more attentions, Like that's what they want. And then you looked up the producer every single time you talk to people.
Speaker 3: And you're like, oh, okay, so like you're aware of what happened in Gaza today. You know, additional ten people just died, right, you know, they just didn't they should know a bombing and Lebanon they just took out another city block.
Speaker 1: They're erasing entire cities on Google and Apple.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting by the map. People who did that, they should be investigated and reported and arrested. They're taking the maps.
Speaker 1: That's why every tech company has an office in tel Avision.
Speaker 2: So that's not a problem, Jake, And that's why they remove people like your father.
Speaker 3: And you think about that, like that's literally in service of genocide. But like to remove uh, to remove town cities from a map, to like genocide is cultural erasure by killing the people or killing their identity as the people. And what they want to do, both in the West and in these own countries, like they don't want these people to be UH. They don't want these people to be Iranian, they don't we Persian. They don't want these people to be Iraqi. They don't want these people to be Palestinian.
Speaker 1: Especially, they don't they don't really don't like that doesn't exist. They want well, they just want to make a bunch of brown people. And then you got a bunch of brown people.
Speaker 3: Got a bunch of people every year that are fat, stupid and worthless. They're like, yeah, we'll just kill all of them, because you know, they're a stupi brown people, they're not people with actual white.
Speaker 1: That's the human humanization.
Speaker 3: And that's what we do when we're in a war, Jake, we get in World War one, World War two, Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, we dehumanize the enemy.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more. And they're doing it right for our eyes. With Muslims now, it's so weird. I get attacked for you're staming form Muslims Like, no, I just think they're human.
Speaker 1: I'll make I'll make a statement right now.
Speaker 3: So Orthodox theology we do not worship the same God. We can argue and go back and forth.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Allah is unlike anything in creation. That's the Qur'an.
Speaker 3: Allah has no sons. That's also in the Quran. I believe Jesus Christ is the son of God who is both Holy God and Holy Man.
Speaker 1: So ur theology doesn't match. That being said. That being said, because I have to get that disclaimer with people, be like, you don't know there's not the same.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do, actually, but they'll attack you. They take they don't take what you actually say. They twisted around you.
Speaker 3: You have to do this saber dance around around questions like this, but you have you have to defend yourself from like the comments online that you'd be like, oh, you don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Actually we did. But getting back to it, the Talmud says Jesus is boiling in substance I won't even describe, whereas at least they venerate him.
Speaker 2: They blasphem him as well. So you look at Christianity what it is.
Speaker 3: It's totally insane, but you look at it, you have two theocrisies. You have Iran and you have Israel, and objectively, of those, one of those states is more anti christ anti Christian, anti humanity, and it's not iron.
Speaker 1: And guess which one also has nukes. It's also not iron.
Speaker 2: So these people that hate Jesus, absolutely despise him, think he's boiling and human enough.
Speaker 1: It's just we can't.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. It's when I really realized, well, and if.
Speaker 1: You if you don't care about stuff like that, then you're a fucking pussy. I don't care how big and strong you are. What are you gonna do? Oh, the government, the government, I'll do whatever you say.
Speaker 3: Resist them when they try to destroy your faith and your civilization in your country.
Speaker 1: It's imperative.
Speaker 2: When I made a joke about Jesus, Muslims are more mad than Christians, that was a whoa like. I didn't realize that Muslims loved and Endora and they were just like, don't disrespect Jesus. And it's like interesting and getting from the Muslims more than Christians.
Speaker 1: I mean to think. People think it's insane that we could just get along people in other countries. And this is the thing you realize when you communicate with people.
Speaker 2: We don't need to bomb everyone.
Speaker 1: Even know we don't need to bomb anybody.
Speaker 2: Well, we need those military bases, we need a strategic ally for the wars.
Speaker 1: What wars?
Speaker 2: The wars are only there for Israel. When people tell me this bullshit, we need them strategic ally to fight these countries. We're only fighting these countries because of Israel.
Speaker 1: Therefore Israel. They're also for the transnational capital. That's also a big reason of why the wars are fought.
Speaker 3: They love just ripping these markets apart and just taking everybody's money like that.
Speaker 2: It's also ups and downs. As long as it's moving, they could win crazy amounts of make crazy money. They can short things, they can go up and down. That they're manipulating these markets making billions and billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, I think a lot of the time the aspect of the financial incentive is not discussed enough. Like if you look at like Trump is like the greatest bank robber ever. We got crypto the government.
Speaker 2: He rug pulled his own fans, so he sold trump coin to his own fans without lots of money. Yeah, how are you defending a rug pull?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good grief.
Speaker 2: It's just disgusting. And like I do think the banking needs to be talked about more. I need to do a lot of research on it. I want to bring on some guests to go deep on that. People leave some they having recommendations in the comments for some people that can go deep on banking, because that is a big part of banking. Stock market relations too.
Speaker 1: Venezuela didn't have an IMF bank, They're going to have one. Now Iran doesn't have IMF bank. We're going to try to make sure they have one, you know that, that's why.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I believember it was one of those countries that wasn't closing during COVID, so they were trying to bribe them to close the IMF, I believe it. So they manipulate these they manipulate the whole world through banking. They give out these loans. Then you're in debt. You're forever in debt, Like America, what are like almost forty trillion in debt? Obviously we're not able to pay that back, all right.
Speaker 1: And who can afford to live here?
Speaker 3: Like that's a serious question, Like it's it's it's outrageous. Like I'm in the logistics business. I shipped things for a living as well as song supplements online and making them and it's gone up from six dollars a package to thirteen dollars back.
Speaker 2: It's it's hard making money right now, I've been doing pretty well, and it's like it feels like it's hard. So I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: Well, I think about think.
Speaker 3: About all the young people that are out there hustling with a desperate desire to succeed, working harder than the past two or three generations have and then you have the past two three generations, but especially the boomer and they point at you and they literally like I've heard this from people.
Speaker 1: This is why I say I'm not anti old person. I like my grandmama, but like, but like they live with confidence. They will tell you you just got to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
Speaker 3: And it's just like people are are dying, you know, like seriously, people are getting evicted my rent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a friend who's a smart, hard worker called me like an hour ago to the gym and he's just like, I badly need a job. Do you have any work? Yeah, it's just like I'll think if I can think of anything. If I do, He's like, I really need anything, Like I really need to make couple thousand dollars for my rent and stuff right now. You know, I'm just like, dude, don't try. I don't know, you know, what kind of work do you know? He's try and it's opera things, and he's like a competent guy, And it just sucks when you got people like this. Just there's a lot of people like that, and I don't think it's I don't know if America should be that way with rich country in the world and if you want to work. Obviously it's complicated, but it's like it seems like the system we're only caring about our greatest ally, we're not caring about Americans, you know. I was just on Vietnam, the communist country, which I think is probably been having a communist song because I made a tweet there. It's just about like, oh, it looks like they're doing pretty good. You know, their GDP growth, not that that's what you base a country on. Eight is eight point six. Ours is like two point two, so that's what Trump always talks about. Obviously, our gd is a lot bigger, so it's different. But it just seems like it's thriving. I didn't see any homeless. I think it's a blend between communists and capitalism, you know, because it's just I'm just curious. Yeah, what does it even mean?
Speaker 1: You're what you're describing is.
Speaker 3: A mixed economy, Okay, And that's what that's everywhere around the world basically is a mixed economy, including us.
Speaker 1: So you can say, no, we're free market, we're capitalism. Actually we're not. We're actually an old.
Speaker 3: Guarchy which allows the richest corporations to screw us. To screw us allows from an opolization, allows for like five big tech companies to basically own the American stock market in the world.
Speaker 1: You also have that, Oh I lost by train. I thought it was so good. This is why I'm not as good as fun as yet.
Speaker 2: You hate that You'll build, You'll be there because yeah, you took a sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah I took a LONGU.
Speaker 2: You took a long break. You said for like how many years? You just started again?
Speaker 1: Sure? What were we just discussing? That flew out of my head. I'm retarded to you know, we should just ram our heads together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have an excuse. I've been hitting the head of twenty yearfessional fighting. So when I'm retarding, it's like I was hit. I was hit a lot.
Speaker 1: Damn. Oh, thank you, see, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I can't believe both of us just forgot that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's It's what I was trying to say is the United States is also a mixed economy. I was trying to be fancy with it and talk about oligarchy. I'll keep it at this In Vidio, giant major tech companies. The United States now has stock options and interest in these major tech corporation the United States. Yes, so we're communists as well if you look at it like that, because we need these companies to propped up to keep the stock market.
Speaker 2: But nothing that is handed back to the people, Like if we have oil jackshit, giving me some billionaires, you know, like I think Alaska they had a couple thousand dollars a month for the oil, but that would be communists. But none of the we don't get anything done here. It's like, maybe giving a little back to the American people is not the worst thing.
Speaker 3: There's a report coming out from Brown University that is going to state that we've killed thirty eight million people since I believe like early two thousand and maybe it's the mid nineties with our sanctions. So we have Lindsey Graham, Jake, we have Trump, we have all of them wearing the Cuba hats, laughing about it, saying we're going to take.
Speaker 1: It over soon.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Cubans have had to take babies off of incubators because they don't have the diesel to run the generators to run the hospital. The Cubans have been living under embargo in Hell to such a degree they lost three million people that were willing to brave the dairy and gap to get out of the country. So what we do is economic warfare before actually.
Speaker 2: Give them a chance to actually do the government they want to destroy them.
Speaker 3: It would be like Jake, if you were going to get in a cage fight and you had your opponent. Maybe you're more skilled than you opponent, whatever, but they're still like, you know, they're they're a contender.
Speaker 1: They could cause me some issues, some problems.
Speaker 3: You're like, Okay, I'm going to use my military that I have to throw this guy in a cell and deprive.
Speaker 2: Him of and so he can Then I can't train, can't train, you can't eat, so.
Speaker 1: You're like starving, emaciated, like Holocaust victim. Opponent comes out. The US is like on the victor, like I defeat you.
Speaker 2: See it, his system, his martial arts system didn't work because yeah, you're starved exactly, like, let these systems try their own systems. If they fell, they fell. Who are we to tell Cuba if they can be. Who are we to go to war to Vietnam to tell them they can't be? The government which they want to anyway.
Speaker 1: People. People will make the argument and you will do the saber dance again.
Speaker 3: People will make the argument and this is the steel man that we It's in our own hemisphere. And I would say, okay, it may be more justified based off that and security interest, but it's not enough of a justification to kill thousands of innocent.
Speaker 1: People all the time. And we've been doing that for years. Killed millions, thirty eight million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's insane. I think close to like a million died in Iraq. There's that clip. I can't remember who the girl was. It was, who was it? It was one of these big leaders I think maybe in England or something. They asked her like, was a half a million dead kids who starved and died in Iraq? Wor it worth it? And she like pauses and goes like yeah, I think so wow.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. You look at that.
Speaker 3: You look at that number the million Iraqis. Let's look at Iran for a second. Iran lost four hundred thousand troops fighting against the Iraqis in a war where the United States was backing Saddam Hussein Ye we gave him the chemical weapons. The reason for the WMD talk because he gave that was our idea. We're like, oh, like we already gave him those who might as well just say you.
Speaker 2: Can save me and go to war because he has these things that we gave him.
Speaker 3: Like, being an ally of the United States is almost like, actually is far more dangerous than being an enemy, because they'll just decide that you're not beneficial enough.
Speaker 1: They'll chop your head off in the place you like.
Speaker 2: You make a deal with the devil. It's kind of like Charlie Kirk potentially, if that's a way, maybe he made a deal.
Speaker 1: I don't think so well.
Speaker 3: What I think happened with him is he was he was he was a principal conservative, but he was anti war, he was anti death, and he was a Christian. And even though he revered Israel, and even though he wrote a book on the Shabbat and all this weirdness, you can argue about that, whether it's good or bad.
Speaker 1: I personally don't like it, but I'm not gonna speak ill of the dead. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: When he when he saw what was happening, when he saw the stand down that happened on October seventh, he called that.
Speaker 1: On a PbD.
Speaker 3: That was an act of bravery and that started the avalanche. In my opinion, that led to his demise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if he was alive, I bet him and Trump would be fighting. Maybe he would have jumped in line in support of the war.
Speaker 1: No, k he would have been on that list.
Speaker 3: It would have it would have been Charlie Kirk, Tucker Carlson, Candice Owen's, Alex Jones, and Megan Kelly.
Speaker 2: He'd be attacking him.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to do a debate with him in a big show and he didn't want to do it. But looking back, I'm like, I was like kind of mad at the time, but it probably didn't feel strong about the ideas of, you know, backing the Zionism right, So, like that makes sense he didn't want a back aches he didn't feel strong about it.
Speaker 1: I think he saw murder, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and I think he recognized murder as murder and that that's absolutely not to be tolerated. And the thing is, there's no degree of support that's enough unless it's unconditional. Like, yes, I saw Emily Saves America shout out to you, like I I just am such a fan, Like I'm.
Speaker 1: A namery by the way, I really am.
Speaker 3: But I've seen her come out and she she did the whole fake Gauza food lot thing with her in the gay black dude Xavier doers So and the cam Higbee with the fake plate carrier that's empty.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Bro? They go out there, this fake food lot and it's full of food and they're like, look at all the food the Palestinians, and it's evil.
Speaker 2: It's evil. Yeah, you guys are evil if you're pushing shit like it's his evil.
Speaker 1: I can't but but to get to get back to Shady, Okay, to get back to her.
Speaker 3: She seems to have changed her mind and she's been calling things out and now she's called the kuitar agent, and you see how that works.
Speaker 2: I'm glad she's calling things out because you know, I was friendly with her, but then she started doing what she did and it becomes like a red line where you have to attack her. You know, it's like you can't allow someone to push this fake, disgusting filth for money. So I'm glad that Aby realized that she was wrong to.
Speaker 3: Tie it just back into the influencer sphere, like with Clovicul or anyone of these live streamers like you don't once a week give people like a book to read or teach them something about history.
Speaker 1: Doesn't even have to be political. It's designed to distract you.
Speaker 3: It's designed to be kind of just filter information that keeps you from ascending, really ascending, intellectually ascending.
Speaker 2: Well, I've already looked Max because I've I've been hitting the jaw bunch. He was going to break his job to get a fighter's jaw. So I'm like, oh cool, I already did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at the ball.
Speaker 2: Look at my ears. My ears have been beat in rolling on their mack. I don't think that's part of look maxing. I don't know, you know, I have to ask them.
Speaker 3: Maybe one day this is what Peter two and then believe will all be gray aliens with giant heads.
Speaker 2: And they are trying to do this Epstein too. I need to go back into Epsteins files because there's if you look at the sign, everyone went into the babies, which rightfully so, but there's all this crazy high level science he was doing. And I started going down the rabbit hole a little bit, and then I was just burnt out on it, but there's all kinds of weird things, like the breeding rooms trying to bring back Nyanderthals like he may have done it. He was secrets in the genome, like just insane stuff. I don't know a lot of the science stuff. People that know science, I wish. I don't think it's been looked into that much. All this transhumanism. He was doing all kinds of crazy and he was talking to the most elite scientists in the world.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: I played this clip and it's like an MTV style, like like Cribs. But I think it's like lives Lives of billionaires, like lives of the rich and famous. They did this puff piece on Epstein and it's like Jeffrey Epstein, this form of school teacher now owns the entire blook and stuff like that, and it's it's like he lived he literally he lived in a giant school that he bought. Like he's a super villain from Mell. He's got Zoro Ranch, which is what you were talking about.
Speaker 2: They never really investigated Worl Ranch. I think more happened there. Well, somebody bought it, and yes, and this guy, I think he had him trying to he's like, I don't want to bring that into the because the bersy tries to in secret. He bought it in some weird like hidden like auction, But it seems like they bought this guy to intentionally take over because he was doing all kinds of crazy science stuff. They had a power was up, like really really high there. That's suppose he was doing all this weird scientific stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, it's on record.
Speaker 3: What Epstein did is he was an influenced peddler and he was kind of like a catfish that sat in the mud and waited to grab people. Because rich people want to meet famous people. Famous people want to meet smart people. Smart people want to meet rich people, and thus is the vicious circle when Epstein's kind of in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of that, and that's why he was tapped into all.
Speaker 2: Those networks with everyone. Though, it's really pretty impressive how involved in everything he was. It's like, how was he involved with so many things like the bitcoin trying to slow that down to get it to work less, like pretty much everything Kadafi overthrowing him. There's one email with a guy like reaching out being like, Hey, I need to get my friend out of prison in Syria. Could you know anyone that can reach out to a sod. It's just like, if I have a friend in Syria, I'm not gonna be like, oh, who I'm gonna call.
Speaker 3: I guess it's Jeffrey, right, And then you got Jeffrey Epstein's friends on TV as the Great Anomaly says, Jeffrey Epstein's friends on TV, or or telling you what to think now, like they're playing Alan Dershowitz's he's going on CNN. He's telling you what to think. And we live in a society where we've accepted that half of the documents, nearly all of them were dacted.
Speaker 1: Is the full release of the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: It's a democratic hoax. What files?
Speaker 1: That's right, it's a democrat hoax.
Speaker 2: I was watching a clip, was it yesterday or they before? With that? Jake, I think that way. It's it's Ben Shapiro being like, there are no Epstein files. It's just like, find this clip again.
Speaker 1: Epstein never existed. That's the meta. That's what my dad said when when they started, uh like with this narrative, he said, Epstein never existed. And that's that's what they want to be able to do. That's what it means.
Speaker 3: Like, uh, history is written by the victors. They want to be the victor over us and they want to write the new history. And you think about it, like the Jen Alpha kids, the kids that are raised on an iPad from the age of like less than one years old.
Speaker 1: We don't know what that does yet. We have no idea and what is coming now because of the developmental delay. You have the kids that are like fast, a lot of kids. It's important that you mentioned that, Yeah, three to five years behind, and that's because they can't read lips. They can't develop their languages the.
Speaker 2: Mass That's what I was saying, Like, you can't your kids they pick up the language and the facial expressions and lips. It's so damaging the baby. They couldn't believe it when parents always have the mass on on their babies.
Speaker 3: I've definitely made some bad health and life choices around the block, but my parents really made sure like before the age of ten, especially just great diet, great exercise.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 3: And they want to get rid of that culture within the system. They want to make it so from cradle to grave you're a wally person and they can just program you like a robot and Epstein. You know you talked about all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know he was, and he was heavily tied in to all the banks. They're all being fined and stuff, millions of dollars in lawsuits. They were all embezzling as much. It's are all tied together.
Speaker 1: It's interesting they're being attacked. What is Epstein guilty of? You know, then what's the crime? You know, Oh, espionage influenced pedaling.
Speaker 3: So he's a spy, but oh wait, he's not a spy. He he's a normal guy. He's a school teacher that made money somehow. And it's just it doesn't work on any level. And I thing, like we sit here, it doesn't take a lot of effort to tell the truth. This is just what's going on in our country right now, and is what's what's been going on.
Speaker 2: Well, at this point, it's so obvious. I remember like five four or five years ago, trying to argue and everyone's like, no, he was, and you're a crazy conspiracy theory. He wasn an Israeli agent. Now only complete morons and like paid people are trying to say he wasn't Israeli agents. There's just so much evidence it's overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we looked at it today.
Speaker 3: He studies with his Kabbala teacher. Now that's that's a bit weird for the Christian president to do.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed to say that, and so we're gonna say it. It's called free speech and.
Speaker 1: We're allowed to do it, and it is. It is cool to be on YouTube and stuff like this.
Speaker 3: Now you have to understand, though, the environment really loosened up over the past couple of years.
Speaker 2: I've had a podcast about a year and a half. It's loosened up quite a bit since I've had it. And again, you know, I get in trouble and stuff. I wouldn't be surprised to take me off at at some point to completely randomly. But what I can put on now is I definite put on stuff now that I couldn't have before. Right, In fact, I don't. I'm a free speech absolutist, the fact that, like, why shouldn't I be able to put my ideas out there? Typically the things they censor are the things that are true. I mean, look at COVID, look at all this stuff. You lose your channel us ever speaking the truth, not lies.
Speaker 1: And we forget all these things. They get memory hold. Like me and you were having a discussion about the Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Shooter who supposedly killed like one hundred and fifty plus people. And the only reason why I say supposedly is like he dumped out an impossible not an ammunition that he really couldn't have even used.
Speaker 1: With the guns that he had. It was discovered that he had two terabytes a cp on like a computer from the nineties.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, they always have child porn is so weird. He didn't really have.
Speaker 1: But it was like they're trying to create a narrative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he didn't really fit any of the narratives. It seems I need to go back to some research into it, especially being here because he was there. He has videos of it, he showed me. I don't know if he's released some of them. He has all kinds of crazy videos there.
Speaker 1: Well, we talked about stuff like that, like one hundred and fifty dead people. Boom, just memory hold.
Speaker 3: Oh, Biden mandated eighty million publicly employed Americans to take the COVID shot or lose their jobs.
Speaker 1: Oh, we just forget about stuff like that.
Speaker 2: All the people that were fired and stuff. It's like you lost your job, your livelihood.
Speaker 1: They experiment without your consent, and they experimented on you. They gave you something that they wanted.
Speaker 3: Ninety eight years and they're fighting over this in court right now. Ninety eight years to release the safety dat urgency use authorization.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trust me, bro, one hundred years when everyone's dead, right and we be mad. That's among all these when it's been too long. No, it's the vaccine. That's that's part. When I started getting more political during COVID. We had no choice, you know, you got forced into politics. I'd retired from fighting. I was forced into politics. I was in San Francisco. They tried forcing me to take the vaccine. I couldn't go in restaurants, bars, but I'm not I just wouldn't do it. I was just so mad they're trying to force me to take this. Then you realize they're still doing it to children. Do you go to school in California? You have to have all these vaccines.
Speaker 1: Right, And they act like, oh, it's some grand victory.
Speaker 3: They got the scheduled down from like one hundred to seventy two, and they're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Or lower seventy two or something.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's incredible, it's so amazing. I mean, look at RFK, and this is something that we talked about on the last show. Just look at RFK, Tolcy Gabber, j A d Vance. You would just come out against this administration if you were thinking properly, even if you're opportunists, and you would just win the next election, run for president, do whatever. But RFK, someone that won a two hundred and seventy million dollars lawsuit proving that gwife is say it is carcinogenic causing non hodgens the phone.
Speaker 1: But he comes out there now and talks about how it's national security.
Speaker 3: And I know I said that on the last broadcast, but I just want to make that point now. It's it's it's impative you understand, like these people they stand for nothing.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, it's so disappointing person after person when you see it. But it's like, I don't know what they do when you get in Are they always faked from the beginning. There's opportunists, right, I guess getting into politics takes a lot of money, right, But I do think we're going to take our country back. I think people are all seeing it now. It's two outrageous too in front of our faces, where we're.
Speaker 1: Just not that.
Speaker 3: And that's why we're positive or focused on solutions or focused on saving the country. And the way we do it is just by getting everybody talking about this stuff. Because the vast majority of people don't know about this and they don't vote.
Speaker 2: So here's what we all need to vote.
Speaker 1: Talk to people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually that's the most people break your friends up, like, you know, for for political campaigns, go out and fly her like I'll get involved with a dance campaign. But do it for other campaigns if your area, if you have an anti Zionist campaign, you know, go house to house. I'm probably have gone to the Florida a couple of times and go door to door. I don't know how to do this. I've never done this, but you know what, I'll try. Get a group of people, knock on doors, talk to people, be like, this is what you should vote for. And some of the boomers it's you won't go to reach them, but I bet you'll reach some people.
Speaker 1: It's just a dial up internet sound. Yeah, that's that's what happens when you talk to the boomer and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, sometimes there's a few people I've talked to, you know, one person I'll talk to a boomer. We were debating this stuff, and it's just like they lost someone close to them in nine to eleven. I'd be like, well, if it turned out Israel with volume killing, would it make a difference, And they said no. After they said no, look at that, look a.
Speaker 3: Look at how a terrorist creates another terrorist, right, because like the quickest way to create a terrorist is to blow up somebody else.
Speaker 2: My kid family was killed, then what do you have left? If they kill your family, then it's.
Speaker 1: Like what are you going to do? Right, and then you have kind of a reason to hate them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's what That's what I'm not gonna love you if they kill all your family, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Be liberal and loving Jake liberal, liberal, liberal, happy fun.
Speaker 3: La la lat human smuggling, fentanyl deaths, forced government, ethanasia.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's what liberal means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole Yeah, the whole liberal. It totally means different things different times. What do you think.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the maid in Canada, the medical assistance in dying.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot about it, but overall, it's probably not a good thing.
Speaker 1: Someone young they just killed, like a twenty three year old. I don't know how young she was. Her name was noe Yella in Spain. They killed her.
Speaker 3: She was raped by two migrants and then threw herself down the stairs weeks later and paralyzed her oh, trying to kill herself. So she was she was killed by the Spanish government, though said not instead of not having those people in the country, instead of taking care of her and giving her the care that she needs, to.
Speaker 1: Kill you So we're just gonna We're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Kill her.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is like, there's no sank to a human life anymore. It's just numbers.
Speaker 3: And that's the problem with Trump is Trump is like the iPad kid president. It's just all things he swipes on.
Speaker 2: Ie numbers, how he can make more money, how he can help his name, how he can put Trump's name more places. Complete ego maniact. You see when he's saying like, I like people that say nice things to me, Yeah, even evil. That's how I judge it. And that's why people like Laura Lumer or his advisors, because she goes into stokes his ego. So then she calls them, says compliments them and wow, Mark Levi and or he might like punk him because he makes them right like long tweets for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean you look at all these people around Trump that have his ear. They're none of the people that backed him and supported him originally. It's none of the original coalition. In fact, he calls the original coalition and traders on the internet.
Speaker 1: And the thing is like, if if we're there for you in the storm and you're not there for us in the sunshine, then what are you? Like? What is what are we even doing here?
Speaker 3: It's it's really really it's it's gross. It's gross, and Trump is an insult.
Speaker 2: Now it's it's just an embarrassment. Yeah, it really is no loyal to anyone. He wants everyone to bow over, loyal to him, does nothing and nothing back. Like I have a friend, for example, who kept thinking Trump is going to do a favor. He's a really rich guy. He kept supporting and finally called it, Bro, He's not gonna do anything for you, And he finally realized you're right. As soon as he says one little thing, he gets all mad. Uninvited to the White House Yeah, like he's so petty, we'll attacking your father after everything he's done.
Speaker 1: Who the hell wants to go to the White House? Who the hell wants to tom Lago? You want to go dance around while the sky is falling? No?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I think Sean Stricklin said it great where he goes this one asked me to be in the car, and it's like, no, I'm good, I don't want to fight in front of the Epstein wow f teine class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very based. I mean the White House card. We're coming up on that little Ma talk two hundred and fifty years of the country. They're doing this.
Speaker 3: It is the ultimate Roman emperor Gladiator. Like, it's we're living in that time period right now. In Caligula. You know, he made his horse a senator. He made the soldiers collect the seashells. It's what Trump is doing now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trying to distract us, and it's like trying to tie himself in the USC. Even last time we went to the UFC last week, Yeah, there's hardly any They had the music so loud you couldn't hear. Did you notice that these cranked music ups you couldn't hear people who are carrying or doing Yeah, it's like and he used to just people used to go crazy when Trump come to us, right.
Speaker 3: Because that was the counterculture, and now he is the empire and people recognize that just inherently and like archetypes are so key to understanding human psychology and just everything related to like especially how we perceived media, how we perceived stories, how we perceived legends.
Speaker 2: And all of this.
Speaker 1: He was the champion, and he was empowered to be the champion.
Speaker 3: He was given a metaphysical font of power like a spirit bomb and dragonball z from the people, and instead of throwing that the bad guy, he engulfed it all and ate it. And it is now this bloated monster filled with our energy. And the reason why it hurts so much when Trump does these things and does.
Speaker 1: These attacks from his angles our energy. It's our energy, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: He gave He gave him all that.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, yeah, and we burned by our own fire. It's horrible.
Speaker 2: So we created this and then it just robbed us of all over energy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like arguing with a libtard or like whatever you consider someone to be a hillbot or whatever.
Speaker 1: Some like neokon leftist.
Speaker 3: Arguing with them, You're like, I have like a type advantage over you, Like your attacks were weaker than mine, and my attacks are stronger than yours, because you know, like we're arguing from different ideological positions, and mine is stronger. Trump has counterfeited or ideological position. He pretends that MAGA is America first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the lie. It's really mego. It's m I g a make Israel great again. He says it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not even hiding it anymore. It's so blatant. But honestly, before the election, he like every every week or two he would go to like an all Jewish event, and he would just be saying that he was going to be Israeli first, the most pro Israeli president. It's shameful. He wants it where no one can criticize Israel. So he was saying these these little small events that weren't really getting covered, and now he's doing it. He's not for America. He ran on no foreign wars. Israel wanted it. It's I think it's a combination of things. Maybe like he's friends with these guys, money and it's his life. Yeah, it's all of it.
Speaker 3: It's just his life from from dawn to dusk and at night he serves the state of Israel. And he's done that since a very young age, you know, partnering to get the money and.
Speaker 2: To get out of the bankrupt. Yeah, all these yeah, these bankers. Royal Cohen was like his mentor his brother joined the Jewish fraternity, not a Christian fraternity.
Speaker 1: What are we even doing here anymore?
Speaker 3: Like when Roger Stone comes on the show, for example, and is making these excuses for Trump, like you're not reading the room, man, Like you do you not see that the entire political culture of the country is on fire and all of the old fine twentieth century early twenty first century politic isn't going to work anymore because we're headed.
Speaker 1: For a depression that Trump is going to cause with his actions. And they backed the military action. They say that it's legitimate, and they just repeat this script forty seven years. The terrorists, they kill Americans, la Americans kill everybody.
Speaker 2: Around the world. All these tire talking points they create, these manuals. This is the same points that are peeking over and over. People are starting to see it.
Speaker 3: And we're actually the ones demanding something different. We're actually the ones demanding a change. It's like the Quartering literally came on my show and he goes, well, you know, Sonny, I've been alive longer than you, and when I tell you, I've been disappointed. Never president, it's just what happens. You know, you're never gonna get what you want. You'll find that out when you owe a son. No, that's why don't you're worse than the enemy.
Speaker 2: I don't accept that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you don't want to help us actually fix the problem. You don't believe it's possible. You just want to live in the system, and we're not doing that anymore. These are very basic. We want term limits, we want age limits. We want complete divestment from the apartheid state of Israel one into all foreign wars. Want to endto the predatory monopolization these corporations that feed off of Americans. We want Americans to get their fair share. And notice how all that that's not right, it's not left it's just common sense. Freedom from the pedophiles, death to the pedophiles.
Speaker 2: Common sense. Yeah, like we should help the American you know, right, cost cost of living are going crazy, Cost of housing.
Speaker 1: A cheeseburger is like fifteen dode.
Speaker 2: Stuff is so and like Trump MEMBERY said he was trying to like help affordability of houses. But then he goes, well, a lot of my voters.
Speaker 1: My own voters, their houses money.
Speaker 2: But what's the point. You know, if you own a home, why does it even really matter. It's like, ooh, I own a home. I want you to go to buy a home. My home goes down a little bit, doesn't really make a difference because I own it, right. It's like people are just so greedy. We want to be able to, like he said, their net worse. So I can say I'm worth that money because I have the home, but if you're not selling it, it's not real money.
Speaker 3: Well that's because like we're not the constituents, you know, like the big real estate people, the military, industrial, the bank, Like that's the real Like those are the bankers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we need to take money out of politics. It's like, yes, eighty years ago, they was like that court order where they say corporation counts as a human. Like they have like I don't know the details buying that I need to look this up, but like they have like freedom of speech, Like, why do corporations get to have like freedom of speech?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean let's let's let's look at it. Say what was the first thing you said.
Speaker 2: It's something with these corporations where they allow them to put in the unlimited money. And I don't I need to look at the details behind this. Honestly, it's like this. I think he went to the Supreme Court where the basically saying they could donate all this crazy amounts of money, these corporations, these politicians, they say it's like a free speech issue, but I don't know, is it like certainly not. I don't think so. I don't think it helps.
Speaker 1: The main thing is they can buy their own stock, and that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think. I think there's like, yeah, I think it's like ten problems buying them own stock. The lobbyists, the donations.
Speaker 1: You you were touching on this, This is this is what I was searching for my brain. Publicly funded elections.
Speaker 3: So why can't we make it so everybody actually gets a fair shot, a fair chance still includes small dollar donations, because that's also the will that people are with, not cap it at two hundred or whatever. Seriously, this has to stop. We have people in congress. Pelosi is worth.
Speaker 1: Hundreds of millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to run, Like I was thinking about running. First thing to talk to the guys like okay, and you donate a million dollars or your money, then we can start raising money. It's just like it's a lot of money to throw up for Oh, you maybe win, so you can't win with at least a couple and that's the maybe win to even have a shot try and that's.
Speaker 1: Literally spending the money and if you they don't win, like.
Speaker 2: It's cost Yeah, so it's like brutal. So that's why you have to get a few million dollars these corporations or you can't even run. So people have to owe whether it's a pac the pharmaceutical companies, wow, whatever the companies are. You have to get this money. And then guys, instead of trying to help the country, they're just fundraising for the next term.
Speaker 1: Very very regrettable. What if it could all change, What if it could all be better?
Speaker 3: What if we don't all have to live in the quarterings world? What if we can actually think about a positive future or solution.
Speaker 2: That's just how it is. No, I think that's what we need to start having conversations with Americans to love America. Instead of being like you're a communist, you're a capitalist, you're a lefty, you're you're a trumper, we be like, hey, we all want to live in a better America. We're not going to always agree, but let's just start getting some ideas, right because right now we're clearly getting screwed. You know.
Speaker 3: And another thing is the one thing they'll point to go the deportations, the ice whatever.
Speaker 1: And I got two tangents for this.
Speaker 3: First off, Trump has deported like three hundred k people on some change, so that that ain't a mass deportation. Twenty million people entered the country in the past five.
Speaker 1: Years under Biden. Biden literally said, immediately surge the border. That's say Joe Biden quote. Assume me if it's not true, immediately surge the border.
Speaker 3: People came to the border in mass wearing Joe Biden merchandise, wearing his march coming to the border.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is a very serious issue. It's a very serious problem. But with ICE, you have an organization. It's created in two thousand and three, right after the Patriot Act. It's a police state organization. That's what it is. It's set up with my dad. Here's the people call us. You're not maga, you don't support eyes blah blah blah blah. My dad made four.
Speaker 3: Documentaries on police state. Okay, so I recognize things when I see them. Yeah, and you have these people running around they're not doing mass deportations.
Speaker 2: They're yeah, you're knowelling it right now. Everything they're saying, That's what I said. The right was always against police police states. You know, like we always talked about this, like when what was it Waco when they went in and Ruby Ridge. These are things we watched, the militarization of the police. Then you have ICE doing this. They're not they're not not mass supporting people. They're just like assassinating people. But they're not well trained. It's just seeing that they're building these giant centers to put you know, they say the aliens, but those that could be for lets.
Speaker 1: You, let's let's look at it. Let's look at it a little bit. They they'll say, oh, so you don't support Ice. You want the illegals to take over? That's what you think.
Speaker 3: No, actually know how to get people out of the country that shouldn't be here. You make it so they can't be hired, make it so they can't rent, make it so they can't buy a car.
Speaker 2: Right now, everyone can buy a car, go after the corporations to hire them. But they would never do that.
Speaker 1: They would never do that.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: I've got a lot of friends in hospitality. I've got a lot of friends in farming, and let me tell you, they're pretty upset. So we're gonna keep everybody. And here's the thing like like that, that's that's the policy of the of the of the of the twenty twenties when it comes to immigration. Like so there's literally there's and it's also it's a protocol of bring in people.
Speaker 3: It's a new permanent underclass, people that will work for less money and will will accept less rights and less less privileges of society for less. Yeah, because because ultimately they're not American citizens, and they don't have the history to the country in America, because it is such a new country, because it is so fresh. Everyone here that has as generations of history, we're all deeply tied to this land. Because everyone hears tile this land's history. It's not like, oh, you know you're gonna live this place. It's been a counry two thousand years.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: You're just whatever, Like you're an American, Like this is a very unique moment in time in history and we've really lost that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we need to take I think if we don't take it back, it's going to collapse. I think that's all alternative. It's like if we don't do anything, if we don't make change, it's on. You could just see that it's not a downward spiral, right like I said, it's just like I said in Vietnam. It really you could see America is going down, this country's going up, but we can turn it around. Trying to bash America. I'm trying to fix America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 3: And what you're doing by trying to just be a free speech absolutist approach these things head on and just trying to find anybody and everybody that's anti war, because that's our issue right now.
Speaker 2: And that's the big issue we need to we can. It doesn't mean you're going one hundred percent agree with some of these people.
Speaker 1: You're I don't care.
Speaker 3: You're like, I don't care if you're a black, Hebrew is or alight who believes in your cube. I don't care if you're anti war, and if you'll vote for this to stop, then you're my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get fid over the rest of it late later, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like right right now, people are dying and the world is being destroyed. We haven't even talked about this. I know we're running out.
Speaker 2: Of town the whole and the whole world is like hating us because of this too, and like we're losing power. We're kind of getting mocked, you know, with China coming through with the ships you have, like Turkey saying, then maybe you're going to like go to war with Israel Pakistan. We're isolating the whole world like Spain. We're becoming because of Israel. We're gonna get isolated from everywhere.
Speaker 1: Because of all this military action.
Speaker 3: You know why the military action is necessary, Jake, is because our soft power is gone. You look at Biden and what he did in the Russia Ukraine War by weaponizing Swift and seizing three hundred billion of Russian assets. Before that, bricks didn't have a bank to bank payment processor.
Speaker 1: They do now it's called SIPs.
Speaker 3: Directly cited from that event from what Biden did you look at Trump with the tariff abuse.
Speaker 1: Okay, you look at the I'll just give you.
Speaker 3: Five hundred percent tariff whenever I decide. You know what that does to international relations? You know what that does to our trade and go. Look, everyone still bows and scrapes to America.
Speaker 1: It's the day will come when that will end because of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know these people are finding ways to cut us out, that's sure. Right now they're looking at things like, oh, let's start, you know, get rid of America. And that's what I ran was trying to get. Oh, you can't buy it the dollar. They're not letting our ships pass. All other ships can pass, but it's not open to you.
Speaker 1: It's like weakening closed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pulls closed to America.
Speaker 1: Pools closed.
Speaker 2: And then Trump, I'm in a blockade. They're a blockade. That's right.
Speaker 3: That's the forty chest that we've come to expect and love from the Peace President.
Speaker 1: Okay, shout out to the Peace President.
Speaker 2: We're just not a smartest thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not, dude, We're just we're stupid.
Speaker 3: That's the thing, you know, Like maybe we should get brain transplants, and then we can ascend to the same level.
Speaker 2: We could do some crypto coins to fans, and we could rug pull it that that's a good idea that made Trump a lot of money.
Speaker 1: We might need we might need to do that.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe we can find uh, you know, maybe we can find a foreign lobby to endorse us that we can you know, run for political office and you know, get elected, you know, and then once we're elected, we betray everything we said we ran on. Yeah, like that's what you've come to expect. It's like that, that's what that's what it is, and you think that's normal. We're the ones that don't think that it's normal.
Speaker 2: No, it's not normal just to lie like that and then flip. It's where do you see this warheading? Like it's like, well, I think I think we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about flipping. I think it'll be more betrayals.
Speaker 3: I think Israel will betray the United States yet again, and they'll they'll launch some sort of massive attack which will either promote or provoke a ground invasion or the use of possibly a tactical nuke or multiple tactical nukes.
Speaker 1: That's not just me saying that.
Speaker 3: Look, up Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson and Binge watch all of his stuff on Judge Neapoultano when dialogue works. In fact, just go ahead and subscribe. About those channels right now, I have no affiliation whatever. That's where I get a lot of my news.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 3: We have these old heads from the twentieth century that were in these administrations and know how foreign policy is actually supposed to be done. They are they're looking at it right now like we're in the apocalypse, Like any day now they could they could just they could just go to def gon Wan and use nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: So like that's that's the world we live in.
Speaker 3: And everyone thinks that just because it hasn't happened yet means it can't happen.
Speaker 1: That attitude is real dangerous.
Speaker 2: I think they've been talking about using nukes and TV in Israel, so yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Fantasizing about it. They had the countdown clock for Trump too.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were all excited when Trump's like basically said he was gonna do genocide. They were all like excited.
Speaker 1: In Israel, what's their national sport? You know, like we have football, you know other places they got hockey, can play soccer and Brazil. You know, they do sport. They're pretty good at it. Rapy people, Yeah, prisoners especially.
Speaker 3: You know, some would say that constitutes just not even a war crime, crime against humanity.
Speaker 2: That's what they do.
Speaker 1: They're proud of it. I mean interesting some of them aren't proud of it, right, they are, some of them, aren't.
Speaker 3: You got these soldiers that will go into the kanessan or the parents of the dead soldier, and like, there was this one guy in there that that pissed his pants and he's like, I drink two bottles of like liquorid day. I'm on five different pills and two different anitive presents. I'm taking benzos all of it because I cannot get the child murder out of my mind.
Speaker 2: That would I feel bad for the people? Aren't evil in this? When you when you're in an army full of just discussing evil people and if you don't share their values of need to kill and read it, think about it.
Speaker 3: Because that guy got put on an assembly line from an early age to get to the point where he's cannon fodder and now either witnesses or does these war crimes.
Speaker 1: And that's the sickness of the Zionist state. That's the sickness of apartheid.
Speaker 2: How do you think they got there just from a young age being told they're better than people and they've been the victim.
Speaker 1: Not that they turn to well more the victim.
Speaker 3: It's more like you're constantly under threat. It's like everyone wants to kill you, everyone wants to hate you.
Speaker 1: They had this billboard I saw.
Speaker 3: I saw here when I was wandering around the streets of Vegas, and it was like, you think the gambling is stressful, try wearing a yama Co.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, and it's like, get over yourself. I mean, here's the thing. Black on black crime the southern Chicago murdering each other is constantly constant twenty four seven. Never hear about it on the.
Speaker 3: News because it's never talked about, never try to stop it then, never tried to actually provide help or.
Speaker 1: Do anything about it.
Speaker 3: One person will spray paint their building with the swastika themselves and will false flatus all the time, and they will literally be like this is another holocaust, five year jail sentence for doing this.
Speaker 1: No other group gets this kind of protection.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at look at African Americans, look at the most historically abused by the government population in the country.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just a fact.
Speaker 2: Right Versus Bill the billionaire class you look at.
Speaker 3: You could say, you could say, all manner of things, you can do, all manner of things. We don't have to ever help them at all. But you look at this other class that basically nothing bad ever happens to and we just have to worship them all the.
Speaker 1: Time and act like they're constantly un like we're under attack. We're under attack. Please give me a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Yeah, Well, even Trump said he was gonna end uh the what is it? The what do you call the were they were certain races and ethnicities have like privileges, But then he ended it for all all groups except for Jewish people, the group that doesn't need it, the richest group, the group with the most is like, yeah, we're not gonna end it for them.
Speaker 1: It's like, go figure, right, hey, you know it's money well spent, Like Marry Middleson shout out to.
Speaker 2: You like that, that's probably the best, one of the best, since it's like the Louisiana purchase, that's probably the best.
Speaker 1: Your best money I ever spent, Like you're getting everything you ever want. You're getting literally the sacrifice.
Speaker 3: This is metaphysics again, archetypes like the sacrifice of Americas so that something new can be born.
Speaker 1: That's what's really terrifying about all this.
Speaker 2: We don't know what that is. Yeah, we don't know. They want this greater Israel. They want to rule the planet from there, and it's they're actively trying to do it right now, and they're trying to use us. That's why they don't care what we think, because they think they're going to have control through AI. And that's that's our concern. If we don't win, these people want us to be their slaves.
Speaker 1: Well, if if we don't win, then we won't exist anymore.
Speaker 3: Exact period like there won't be it won't be written in history. It'll be clivicular videos and that'll be accepted.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's all we'll get there.
Speaker 3: It will be Neon b Aiden, Ross be Clivicular, and that'll be the culture of the twentieth century or the twenty first century if these guys win.
Speaker 1: But if we win, then the history can be.
Speaker 3: The comeback of Americana, the comeback of pro humanity future, the comeback of the Renaissance, which is really what we want, and return of Jesus Christ, which.
Speaker 1: Is what this country desperately needs.
Speaker 2: Otherwise it'll be Robert Maxwell writing our textbooks again.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, that's wonderful, you know I did Jeffrey Epstein's friends on TV tell you what to think. Jeffrey Epstein's friends write books to.
Speaker 1: Tell you what to think of that's cool. Where do you escape from it?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 1: What's your escape?
Speaker 2: It's tough, you know. I guess things have changed a lot with the independent media, but it takes a lot of research because you want to because what's true what's not? Because you can get better mentioned from both sides. You know, Like you look at a certain historical figure that you can't even talk about that he's either the most hated man ever or the most loves You see it. So it's like where's the truth? Probably somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 1: That's very true. That's why my show is called the Gray Area. If you ever want to catch me there.
Speaker 3: Thursday Sunday, do a live Phenomenal Coast Tim Tompkins. We're live from like seven to ten pm. Usually we've been doing shorter streams looking to get back into them longer. I also do a morning show I was hosting on Info Wars, and I think you brought this up to me. I was hosting The American Journal for the last month of it's run. So I've taken over that time slot and next week, starting next week, I'll be doing a three hour a day daily show.
Speaker 2: Just like I was doing that. So that's a lot of streaming. What So it's Info Wars right now? Are they still they're always trying to sh it down or there's barely always it's.
Speaker 1: Soon it will be gone.
Speaker 3: And I know, I know that's like the like we've been saying that for Artery for two years. Like two years ago, I cried in there and I was like, it's it's overly like this is my child at home, and I walked through it to videos of the whole place so I could rebuild it one day with AI like and then now I walk in there and I'm like, please combust in the flames, like I just want freedom.
Speaker 2: They're saying he's not like allowed to have like a why could he not have that?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean so it's essentially been rendered inert. What happened was this is a bit hard to explain. So they had an auction to buy free speech systems, right right, and there was auction.
Speaker 3: There was there was a company friendlier to us that did eight point eight million, and then there was another company, the Onion people owned by that that the billionaire.
Speaker 1: Guy who looks like the penguin.
Speaker 2: They want to buy it to like maket well he he yes, of course, they.
Speaker 1: Wanted to make it more like the Onion and just like use my pervert my dad's image like skin suited. It's just it's a metaphysical they.
Speaker 2: Could buy his image, they'll control his image.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what they were trying to do. But what ended up happening was they're cheap bastards. They bid a million and then ten million dollars of the future earning valuation of the company, which you can't do. It violates the thirteenth Amendment, literally violated, like you can't make Alex Jones work and the evaluation is based off him working. So the judge essentially threw it out and we've been in limbo. But as long as it's been profitable and has kept the lights on that like there's employees there, there's people that working the court is not just gonna say, oh, delete it.
Speaker 1: But it's been like it's like a patiental life support or.
Speaker 2: Any day they could shut you guys down. That's it's like stressful, always living like that.
Speaker 1: It won't be there in three months. And that's just me telling like shooting you straight right now, like it's gonna be gone.
Speaker 2: Will he be able to start something new?
Speaker 1: That's what we already got interim studio, we got new network being built.
Speaker 2: It's alex almost we just drop it, you know, it's much better. I'm like, please just to let it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just but my dad he wants to go down with the ship. That's another aspect of it. I mean, here's the thing. I was born into it.
Speaker 3: I've been I've been in the game for like seventeen years, maybe sixteen years.
Speaker 1: My dad built that place thirty two years ago. So I understood when.
Speaker 2: You were born.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, well, I mean it's his baby, you know, like he doesn't want to let that so much.
Speaker 2: Work into that. Are you were you guys close growing up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we were.
Speaker 3: The thing about my dad is that I got to watch him a lot through work, and like I filmed a lot of videos for him.
Speaker 1: Like I was a little caravan walking around. That was a lot of my teenage year stuff earlier than that, like my my childhood.
Speaker 3: Basically when I was ten years old, my parents got a nasty divorce, so horrific divorce. And what people just don't understand about that is like my dad's literally been in court since.
Speaker 1: Twenty thirteen, oh man. And in my view, I love my mother.
Speaker 3: I won't say under my mother, but in my view, my dad saved my life and the experience that I got from living with him was just like it.
Speaker 1: Was, it was a lot better than what I had been experiencing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it sucks those legal battles. It's always better to avoid those. People don't understand it just screwed. It's horror lawyers with all the money. It screws the kids up.
Speaker 1: The thing is is just like divorce is such a horrible thing. Don't do that to your children. Like, if you're gonna if you have if you have.
Speaker 3: A kid and you're gonna get married to like a lady that you hate, just don't get married. And I hate to say that because I don't want to be anti Christian or whatever, but like, like serious, seriously, think about what's what's best for you and your life.
Speaker 1: And just don't engage with insanity. Yeah, that's that's a that's a key thing. And everyone's wound up right now. Everyone has a hard time taking care of their loved ones. And people are even having hard time back then, you know, like with coming.
Speaker 3: Off the heels of the recession in two thousand and nine. But for me growing up in that environment and then seeing the law fair continued. The only reason why the Sandy Hook people suit us is because my.
Speaker 1: Mom told them that we had money that we didn't have. So and I love my mother, not say anty bad mind ye, but like that' and that's such a mind fuck. And for me, like one day in like a decade or so, maybe I want to wait a while. I want to want to give people some respect.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna write the most amazing book that anybody's ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to understand, and I really think like my dad, it's somewhat of a checkered figure, but he's really a hero in my book.
Speaker 1: And you can't expect people to be perfect.
Speaker 2: Can't expect no one confect exactly people. And in life you have your ups and downs too. You have your stronger and weaker moment.
Speaker 3: Sure, And I've had plenty of issues with him, he's had issues with me. We've hashed through these things out. The thing is, I love my family, and you should love your family too.
Speaker 2: You can't let petty things as long as you know he's trying, because yeah, some people just don't try, and then you can be like walking then, But if you know he's trying and loves you, that's what really matters.
Speaker 3: Sure well, I mean, just think think about how much better my childhood in my life would have been had this Lawfair and this divorce not happened. I entirely divorced into Lawfair directly because that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: She shook out, shook up the whole life, Yeah, and made it all so since for for thirteen years my dad's been in court.
Speaker 3: Think about what the and doing a daily show and doing all of it, Well, just think about what that does, you know. And it's just to sit here today to finally feel like we've come out of the storm a little bit and to be at a point now where we have the new network and we have all this amazing stuff going on. I really think you're going to see a rejuvenation of just what the network used to do, be in its new form and with my dad, that's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to. I really like yeah, like exactly, He's my favorite version of the Prime and like, I think he still has that spark. I would love to see him get back. I think he was a little I think he's looking better now. I think he was a little moralized for a while. Like he said, thirteen years of lawsuits and can get you into drinking, It can head you the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: Everyone, Like, there are people on the right that attack us because he's not far right enough, and there are people on the left that will always attack us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's also bizarre. For a few years, the hatred him was insane, sure, and it was very intense.
Speaker 3: But the hatred that I was more accustomed to was earlier on and it was the neocon people like.
Speaker 2: Serious serious trumps trumps people now and it's just we've come full circle and you feel hate like at school and stuff. Yeah, kids, Well, the thing is is just like parents didn't like me in elementary school because of what my dad said about nine to eleven and I was told that multiple times specifically, and parents wouldn't treat you as Yeah, just who your father was.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't invite me over, you know, and that's fine. That is what it is. Nobody like at school or anything like attack nay or spat at me or anything like that. What has happened plenty of times out in public small a crash out on you, and like that really sucks, especially when you're a kid. People would attack me when I was a kid because they saw that I was with him.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you think about that.
Speaker 2: Adults attacking a kid what like, like why.
Speaker 1: Why would you whatever would cross your mind to yell at like a fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: That's not doing that. I would never would never cross my mind. That's sick attack someone as a kid, you know, for if I was mad at them, I would never do that. That's just like sick people. Oh I just remember Stiko was attacked today. Oh yes, details sneak attacked up and Sneak attad should just punch him in the face, Like people like this should be in big trouble because imagine if they did that to one of these protected groups, it would be like hate crime. This, you know, the whole idea of a hate crime to me is ridiculous. Any crimes, that crime of hate attacking someone should be treated equally interesting I mean, I mean, I don't think it should be like why you if you just randomly attack someone that you don't know, it should be treated the same, regardless of what religion or ratio. Like, you're not gonna hate crime for a white person.
Speaker 1: The element is premeditation.
Speaker 3: So that's what makes it like murder one versus murder two. Like murder two, you walk into the bedroom, your wife is getting screwed. You kill the dude because you're gonna fit a rage or something. Right, that's that's murder too. You weren't planning that out.
Speaker 1: But murder one, you.
Speaker 3: Stalked it, figured it out, and then you execute it on the deed like that, regardless of how that happens, you should be punished equally. It just as in the other pess Right, that's very simple. We shouldn't have protected classes in the secuture.
Speaker 2: It should be all these crimes should be treated equally, and there's always going to be slightly different circumstances, of course, sure, you know, like if someone did something about you, but like like, oh, if we're white or Christian, you'll never get hate crimes. And I just I think the.
Speaker 3: Country has gotten so much more divided and hateful since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, the racial thing, it just wasn't a factor, like at all. Like it's just like I remember, like I didn't, I didn't even think about people, Yeah, a race of.
Speaker 2: Thing, coolege stuff. It wasn't until later they really started pushing this deal in.
Speaker 3: And that's because twenty eleven you have the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street and got this line right here of articles with racism in them.
Speaker 1: Twenty eleven flies, you just nailed it because they have to divide people off the basis.
Speaker 2: They started talking about you know, oh, it's the leads that are screwing us over because they had the real estate crash that was engineered by the banks, so people lost their homes, their jobs. I had a bunch of friends that lost their homes. But the bankers, they're the ones that engineered this. All of a sudden, they were about to get a big loss with it because the houses are worth they take the houses back, but the houses are worth less than they than they had, they had ode on them. So the government comes in and gives them like trillions of dollars and bails them out. So these guys are getting bonuses. Why the people don't never get a bill out?
Speaker 1: You at home, you don't never get a bail out.
Speaker 3: You know, the people in East Palaesine, Ohio didn't get a baill out when that truck or not truck, that train full of the vinyl chloride exploded in the sky and poison them all.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't get a reimbursement. They didn't get a subsidy. They got like five hundred bucks. Okay, it's time for this to stop. It's time for this to end.
Speaker 3: Anyone that goes up there and says I will spend as much money on you as you spend on the war will win.
Speaker 1: I mean that is I hope there's someone out there smart. I know it's just a little on me.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit of a yoka, but I've seen a lot of things, and I've I've smelled a lot of situations, and this is this is the ripest it's ever been for someone to come in and save the country.
Speaker 2: I agree with people are ready for change. I think it's going to happen. Yeah, anything else you want to hit for you.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's amazing. I would just say, if you're watching this all the way through, I love you. Check me out Rex Jones News on Twitter and that Great Area Talk show it's on x YouTube Rumble. It's all the same name, Great Area Talks. I would also say, I sell a variety of supplements. We're about to.
Speaker 3: Sell a supplement together as well, fifty percent off dot com.
Speaker 1: I've got two things I want to tell you about. I've got knockout sleep support, which you've been taking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the worst. I wanted to try it if you didn't want to sell anything until he tried it. And it's been working good for sleep because rights omnia sometimes.
Speaker 3: So that's that, and that's how you know soon, That's how you know Jake is for real, because like I'm like, hey, do you want to do settlements? You want to get in on this, And he's like, well, I have to know that it's going to deliver from my audience before I promote something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I sent you a Giant CA pack.
Speaker 2: Actually know what I'm trying some other I think you got to look at long term, you know, if you lie to your audience once, it's going to be hard to like.
Speaker 3: Well, the supplement companies they lie to people every day by convincing them that they have to buy some branded ingredient or some proprietary blend ideal and high dose generic formulas.
Speaker 1: You go look at Knockout Sleep Support.
Speaker 3: It's got the melotone and the magnesium, the Gabba, the Alfieni, the Valerian root, the lemon ballmex tract, the Hopstar extract, the blue camel straight from Germany, melts in your out taste, amazing smells, amazing Knockout Sleep Support.
Speaker 2: Yep, so just lit there. A lot of people are buying like magnesia melatone. Anyways, we'll probably give it same price plus a ton of added things. Sure, and they can support it.
Speaker 3: It's a much better deal, and you support the show by buying the product. It's not some deal where you're watching some guy plug a Greens drink for ten percent that he doesn't know about. It's his product. And that's the key, and that's why I talked about it earlier. Info Wars had to be taken off the air. You're not allowed to sponsor yourself. That that's what they want to tell you, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to defeat that.
Speaker 2: Interesting. They don't all of it. Yeah, they didn't need sponsors because he had his own InfoWars dot Com. That then you can't control the speech if you can make your own money.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I've got fifty percent off dot com. I've got Jones CBD dot com Jones CBD, and I've got shroom force dot Com where I've got amazing functional mushroom adaptogen blends.
Speaker 2: I have some of those haven't tried.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're gonna We're gonna be doing some stuff in the future, hopefully. I'm really passionate about this. This is what I've done for five years straight. This is how i pay my rent.
Speaker 2: You know, I have employees that we stepped away from from this broadcasting and gotten something.
Speaker 1: Now we're doing both. Now we're doing both and we're having a good time. Thank you so much for me on.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much, appreciate you.