Speaker 1: To say, you know, the Straight already before the war started, you gained nothing except now it might have a toll booth on it.
Speaker 2: I was just on Twitter. Maga's celebrating this like a victory. Did you go on Twitter this morning?
Speaker 1: I was just like, because they you know, whatever, they whatever makes them feel better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want the war to end. You know, it's sick, like Americans died, thousands of Iranians, money lost. It was just absolutely sick being an American having my country doing this. I'm just glad it's over. But it's almost over. Yeah, you know he was.
Speaker 1: I told I told a lot of people like it's a bunch of hot air. He's not going to destroy a civilization. He's going to capitulate. You watch, because this is this is in his art of the deal, right the steel big man, big Yankee with loud mouth, blah blah blah. He couldn't do anything. Remember how he acted like he didn't even want the Straight open anyway. Even he tried every tactic there was, and then he was like, oh, we're going to get an international armadel to go open it. And everybody told him the f off the only way to open the strait is to capitulate to Iran's demands, and they were this close to closing the Red Sea too, like oh really, here's our demands, and he knows he physically cannot get it open. They tried to raid and failed. They used that rescue mission as cover. He didn't lose all those plain I mean.
Speaker 2: What you're inside on that, because that's what I noticed. I saw the article house with the giant cargo ships. It was like one hundred miles away, right through the mountains. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, they lied about the location and where it went down, and I understand that they lie about where it is as a playfake is try and get you know, around to go that way while they go the other way. So it didn't happen where they said it was outside of Ispahan, and when this is the target that look, they didn't mobilize all these ground forces and stuff as far away from Okinawa all the way down to around just for the show. Okay, they were planning on a raid to try and get the uranium, which you didn't need to do because that was already on the table before the war too. But Israel preemptively struck and drag the US in it. Like you gain absolutely nothing. Yeah you lost, yeah you had. You have economies in the brink of collapse. The golf Arabs are finished. Brain is not going to recover. Kuwait is not going to recover. UAE is like you know, really thin ice. Qatar and Oman were smart. Oman took the right path guitar, saw which way the wind was blowing and decided to do that. The day before a ceasefire, Saudi Arabia's largest petrochemical plant got obliterated their favorite word, except it actually happened, and that's it was like an eight percent of their economy just gone like that, Well you're out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how and how many children that will never see their father again. We don't even know how many soldiers are dead yet. And not to mention that they're.
Speaker 1: Covering up the casualties and things, they're like, oh, no, one was on it really, not even the pilot, Like come on.
Speaker 2: Like, how do those cargo ships? Where were the people?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: How do the people get out of there? I don't know, I don't know how like some people are dead to my opinion, but open wrong.
Speaker 1: How about about one hundred tanks marikava tanks on fire in Lebanon. But do they just not have crews. They all popped out the hatch and walked back to Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love those terrasts getting blown up in Lebanon.
Speaker 1: Oh there's nothing better. You know, the best part of like a war sucks, But if there's some silver lining, and there is, it's watching these uppity God's chosen lunatics burn in their tanks. But it's not me watching it, it's me imagining people in Palestine and Syria watching it. I like to think of these kids and guys that watching the crime Chef four just out of the air and bam and hitting in the gav hitting Demona, hitting Tel Aviv. That's just sweet music right there. Let them have a little bit of you know, just desserts. I don't hearing about the Israelis at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah time, Yeah, the video that really was heartwarming. There was like ten children just cheering, applauding from gads as they destroyed gadzs. The missiles came by to Israel and there's just completely destroyed lamb behind them. The kids are all happy, lit up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was science for the wind. Turns out, dismissiles is the way to go.
Speaker 2: But they're still suffering. You know, the Gazza still stuck stuff.
Speaker 1: Thanking gods, and Syria are are suffering, and you know Yemen barely. They suffered for a long time. They went through a lot of what Gaza went through, but they did it in silence. They were starving. They had one hundred percent tariff slapped on them. You know, Hoof he's activated themselves and they're not just an Iranian proxy. They have their own agency and they didn't agree anything so far. We don't know yet. Well yeah, you know, maybe they'll calm down, maybe not. They probably will because they only entered. They said, look if if this continues to escalate, and that was the other big threat, if the Red Sea closed, which they proved they could do, because the Huthis did that solo. If you remember, America had a little seven week battle with them, declared victory after losing three F eighteens, and just they just kept firing missiles at Israel. It was a w only on paper. They didn't do anything except lose some planes and kill some civilians. They couldn't open the Red Sea and they couldn't open the Strait of Pormouse. There was never going to be a carg island raid with marines. They weren't going to mobilize the Kurds. There was never going to be an international or MADA to open the strait. You can't open the strait. Even if you really had destroy the Iranian navy, which they haven't, that wouldn't matter because it's the land batteries.
Speaker 2: That keep it close. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could do that with drones. It's a thousand miles long.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think Trump studied anything, had any idea how I ran work, like how the system was. He's just like Jared told me they were going to welcome and overthrow the government after I bombed them. Like, did you look at Iran, you look at the mountain, you talk to generals, did you study this stuff? Clearly you thought it.
Speaker 1: Would be a maduro because the Israelis told him so, they're like, look after you kill the Iatola, they'll collapse the anti Iranian. It's like the antichastric Cubans. No, you bombed a school full of little girls and a hospital and killed the ayah Toola. You unified everyone against you. All you had to do was nothing, not to help the empire but the Uranian currency had collapsed. There was calamity and division in the streets. All you had to do was keep the sanctions on and wait it out. But Israel can't do that because they realize their support in the US is waning. They've lost the youth completely, they've lost the left, they've lost most of the right. Just your dispensationalist Christian weirdo in timers around their side. You even want to bring about Jesus Armageddon. That's a small fraction of Christians and some boomers, you know, addicted to Fox News, no one else. Not only are they not on their side, they adamantly hate them because they hate the first time. But they've been doing in Gaza. Even though they've been doing that, this is the age of cell phones and telegram and so you can't hide it anymore. That's why, that's why they had a forced sale of TikTok. TikTok did the most damage. It wasn't X, it wasn't Telegram. It was TikTok putting out all these videos. And they panicked to force it, you know, to be sold to Larry Ellison where they can shut it down.
Speaker 2: It was too late, Yeah, is they're crazy. How they can just force TikTok to be sold to this ultra Zionist control. And then I think his son just has all this media companies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he buys CBS and it's it's zomb Zionus occupation media. And that's how I mean they had total control for the First Golf War, Second Golf War, Syria, Libya and so on. There was no pushback. You couldn't even say a thing on X because it was Jack Dorsey back then, and he just got rid of you. I mean, you couldn't even defend Kyle Rittenhouse without losing your account. You didn't have a far left, preferably gay opinion, then you weren't allowed to speak.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the left is you have to be gay tranny, and the right you have to a pledge to Israel like America is just we have no options to just absolutely disgusting parties.
Speaker 1: Well, they both pledged to Israel.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: The thing is that the on the left is against Israel, but the leadership they always roll over. I mean genocide. Joe gave the jay Dams dropped on Gaza to Israel. Kamala and Joe Biden. Let's remember I'm gonna put this in perspective about people saying Trump's the worst president ever, not even close. He's getting the most critical. I mean, he sucks. Yeah, he hasn't killed millions of people. He killed thousands of people. That's terrible. He bombed Yemen, he started a war with Iran, which he's basically retreated from. But if you are to put it in perspective, George Bush killed millions, a million through sanctions. One hundred thousand Iraqis died a year under those brutal sanctions. And then Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Uh, you know, a million dead there, horrible. President Obama invaded Libya. Obama started the war in Syria, which killed hundreds of thousands of people, and backed all these Isis proxies you know Al sham Hgs. It used to be called Unlesster Front. He did that. Joe Biden starts to war in Ukraine with Russia, and he did the lockdowns, and he sold the weapons during a genocide which only America could stop. He's giving Israel more billions of dollars and bombs, and Trump just rolled over. He didn't change anything. So like, don't give me this crap, like, oh well the other party, well, Kamala would know. It would have just been the same damn war plus gay whoever you vote.
Speaker 2: For you in.
Speaker 1: Plus gayation government. That's why we call it Epstein fury. You know, think Biden's spiff the little girl's hair on camera. You can't control himself. After Biden was I mean his laptop is just full of prostitutes and drugs and stuff. This is how these people behave.
Speaker 2: Everyone was like, yeah, why didn't the Democrats? They would released it if they had Trump. It's like, both sides are in it, people, Both sides are in it. And the It's funny the Biden thing because my mom's like a lifelong Democrat. Like a year ago or so two years ago, she's like, oh my god, you've seen all those videos of Biden sniffing kids. It's so creepy. I'm like, you just now seeing this, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Where did she finally see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it wasn't available for her to see if she's only watching television or Facebook or whatever. You know, those are controlled, you know, Zuckerberg or YouTube teams, you know, surrogate brands in the Epstein files himself yeah, so its Mark, it's the Google play this, this is their game.
Speaker 2: Gets these got there. Everyone's in Epsteine files. And you did a lot of work on Epstein files before the partial them released.
Speaker 1: The first show I did with you, Yeah, I had that list out. I put it on a T shirt, first and last name, calling billionaires pedophiles. Nobody sued me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's true.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, hey, go to the Discovery dare you. I wish I had that on me. You know, they're that white map on my door. That's I put that out eight years ago, you know. And I had Jean Brunella and Maxwell and Wexter, the whole thing map out, jess Day boom boom boom boom, the Brompman family who also financed uh the next seeing Colt and can board with Robert Miller, who raped hundreds of little girls.
Speaker 2: It's just you told me all this. They were they weren't ready for me.
Speaker 1: That's why I was banned on everything.
Speaker 2: When I first talked to you. You're telling me all this stuff, and I started looking it up after. You're like, Epstein was because no one was talking about Epstein by your shirt. Dope, right, got it? Out of my baby podcast dot com. Uh, what's your what's your site? By the way, because we're self funder.
Speaker 1: Ryan Dawson dot org.
Speaker 2: Yeah you saw my favorite chess player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yeah, it's my favorite chess player definitely, like from all time. He's just an interesting dude.
Speaker 2: I got his.
Speaker 1: Uh books on him and things. It's funny. I'll tell you later.
Speaker 2: Henry Ford's another one, absolutely brilliant American. But in reality he really was what he's done, you know, the simply line. He doubled the wages. He like he was. He wrote a couple of good books. I get you. I like.
Speaker 1: Ben Franklin is the founding grod like grandfather Homus Been is.
Speaker 2: Another good one. Yeah, you guys need to look into so very interesting.
Speaker 1: Very interesting character. Yeah Fisher he made up fish or chess randomizing the beginning. I like it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Would the new Epstein drop? Was there anything surprising to you or is it stuff you pretty much already knew? Obviously they're still holding a lot of files.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised. Well, I guess it was their own incompetence or whatever. But they put out some information on the Malaysian sovereign wealth fund theft of which Edmund the Rothschild's bank was a part of, and that they went to Epstein to manipulate regulators and get a lesser punishment, which he was he did and they were able to do. And already Ona the Rothschild's one going to him. He's not going to them. The Rothschild's going right.
Speaker 2: The way around.
Speaker 1: Why why what possible leverage could he have? Now, let me explain this to that people don't know what's going on. Golden Sacks had to pay five billion dollars for their role in that money laundering gambit. Okay, it's not like Golden Sacks doesn't have the best lawyers and the most money. You know, they they can write they had five million the child bang and stuff, seventy five million, that's it. Why as they went to Epstein, Now that should have been a huge story. They're all talking about all they're eating kids in a boat, like, no, they're not that people. There big difference if you're looking at the file like I'm in the file like eleven times, I didn't do any it's just me criticizing them and stuff. But I'm in the Epstein file. When you have internal communications on emails, you know, bragging about stuff they did. That's solid. But if you have just any old report that someone said to the FBI, that's that's just an accusation. He doesn't have any legs alone. So when someone's like, oh, I saw people eating kids on a boat, like, really, what was the name of the boat, what port did it leave from? What year did this happen or what day did this happen? How did you get off the boat? What was his destination? Is like? Really, Clinton and Bush raw on a boat eating babies? Like when did they meet on a ship and where was this ship? And what was the name of the boat? You don't know the name of the boat. It's just claims, and it's got a conspiracy website in the thing. It's just going on writing bullshit to the FBI. They marked it like as it just normal, just as it's just normal.
Speaker 2: There's how many milesand you don't explain the difference. Something I did find interesting was that emails he has between like top scientists of talking about doing a breeding program. He wanted like twenty women pregnant once. So these are like emails they talked about trying to bring back Neanderthals and they were sequencing the Nanderthal DNA. And this guy's like a do or not a talker.
Speaker 1: So the Crispers, Yeah, well they his victims had said that he was a genesis. He wanted his brain and penis frozen. He was a weird guy. You know, she's a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of strange guy. Good old Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: I got a friend that they they had a lab in Hong Kong, which he doesn't have regulations. They were working on bringing back willy mammoths. That is going to happen.
Speaker 2: They have they possibly brought back nandothals because they're literally talking about sequencing this guy he had the analog. He's talking to the guy who had the Nanderthal DNA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gonna happen, but like they they talk about it anyway. These people are obsessed with eugenics and bloodlines. They're saying what percent you were you I'm ninety eight or I'm ninety five or.
Speaker 2: That's weird, right, Like why are they so obsessed with that? I don't I don't like obsessed with They.
Speaker 1: Have a religion that says that the bloodline of Jacob and superior to all other people in the world and for people who are confused, like, well, how could you know Jewish supremacy Zionism be a byproduct of that, like because it's baked into the religion that says they have the chosen race of God. It divides the world into jew and Gentile. It's not based just on belief, like Islam and Christianity are based on belief. So if you believe christis you savior basically John three sixteen, right, you know, for God's love the world, he gave his only be gouten son who show I believe it's not parish. We have earrors in life. Like if you have those certain tenets, you're a Christian, doesn't matter what your ethnic group is or whatever. The same thing in Islam. If you believe in there's only one God, Muhammad's prophet blah blah blah blah blah, then you're a Muslim. And you have different types of Muslims, different types of Christians, but they have a core like minimal thing, and it's based on belief. Isn't based on blood only. Hinduism and Judaism have a racial component and so yeah, like about real Judaism, I'm like, yeah, it is is That is exactly what it says. It is a race. Is it an intrinsically racist religion, And of course you get end up with something like Israel because that's what they think. You're dumb, goyam, you're cattle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't remember the guy's name. One of the government officials just saw a quote. He's like, human rights aren't for the Jew or what he's what was it like, Yeah, they don't apply to the Jew. It's just like, we're not human rights. What was it camera? The quote those this ridicul is basically saying they don't have to follow their national law. They can kill do this because Jews are special. He actually says that these people are all of them. They always say stuff like that. They well, the head rabbi of freaking Chabad Lubovich, basically said, our souls aren't aren't like satanic and filthy. This is the guy every his grave and praise to it. It's just like, imagine if we.
Speaker 1: Said that talking Nepstein about that about how they have a higher level soul. What about redheaded Jews?
Speaker 2: Oh checkmate, No, they don't have souls.
Speaker 1: The redheads just computation all the way down yeah, so many. They're demonic. Man, it's a demonic religion, it really is. Yahweh could be if you just wrote Satan for God, you couldn't tell the difference. He's always sending plagues and murdering, and he's petty and just it's just it's a barbaric, you know, Bronze age morality. There's rape, murder, slavery, endingdered servitude, animal sacrifice, human sacrifice. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had a guy come on and break down the tallemood all stuff in the book, and it got taken down for hate speech. It wasn't mean hatefuls its talking about.
Speaker 1: Is not a book. The Talma's like a whole shelf full of books.
Speaker 2: You know, this kid, actually he understood it pretty well. I guess there's two bird I don't understand very well. I guess there's two of them that was written over hundreds of years.
Speaker 1: But the tour is just as bad. I mean, the Old Testament, which people almost everyone is familiar with anyways, just look at it. It's disgusting that.
Speaker 2: Right there is that. We're allowed to go there and batch that and YouTube, but we can't go too hard in the talle mood. That's the difference. You can go and make fun of Muslims is long. I just want equal rights the price they want. The Christianity too. You can really go.
Speaker 1: You can like it's the weirdest thing. You can criticize all but one religion. That's that, you know. Kevin Alfred Strom slash Voltaire Strom said, to learn who rules over you. See, you're not allowed to criticize. Voltaire is a little bit more elegant, he said, you know, to learn who has power, look not to the thrones, but to the names. You dare not whisper.
Speaker 2: Well for people who don't know you really suffered. You were one of the original people speaking up like over a decade ago, right, and your banks were canceled.
Speaker 1: You're two and a half deck everything two and a half decades ago, twenty five years ago. Yeah, I got picked off my Space man two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: My Space. I thought that was the one good place. No, I really appreciate guys like you that suffered so many years.
Speaker 1: I got kicked off AOL, of course. I lost Facebook and YouTube and you know all that stuff, and PayPal and ad Sense and live leak and daily motion, discord Twitter, Instagram, all the big things I've been removed from, but also Coinbase, Google, ads Sense, gum Road, gofund me, Kickstarter, any platform where you could get striped, like where you could get paid online that they kicked me off, including crypto exchanges, so.
Speaker 2: Make it extremely difficult for you to make a living. They want to absolutely destroy you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They put me on Israeli TV as a as a neo Nazi and you're not hit myparents at all Nazis. Yeah, no, I'm not a new Nazi at all. I have a new position. In World War two, I think I don't think there are any good guys in that war, like I don't. I think Stalin was bad, I think Hitler was bad, I think Churchill was bad. I mean it was just like, you know, getting poor people to kill each other. That's what most wars are. I understand that the German position after the Treaty Versailles and their lands have been annexed, and I get it, but they went a little bit more than that. The thing is, it's not true, but they called me a neo Nazi on Israeli TV. CBS News called me a Holocaust denier. This is like when I'm in my twenties, you know, and I don't even have social media to defend myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they take away your ability to It's just funny timing to interviewed Nick today too. I know you guys don't get along, but you were before Nick, but you guys talk about all peers.
Speaker 1: I was banned for two decades, like sorry listened. He has faced a lot of censorship, but then again, he says a lot of outrageous shit. He did support Stalin. He did have a pro Hitler phase. He is a fucking race realist and all that. Like, he actually does break the terms of service. Now I disagree with that. I think you have free speech to be able to say what you want. But he did break all the rules. I didn't and I still got banned.
Speaker 2: So he pushes way more than you, and he has more outrageous positions. You know. I think he's been really good on Iran, but he's definitely wished more than me.
Speaker 1: Like I uncovered Epstein, I uncovered nine to eleven, I uncovered JFK and RFK. Nick's a commentator that just says he just agitates people with outrageous shit, Like I don't think that's impressive at all. It just you know, dropping the N word now and then and just say it's whatever. You're not giving them any new information. You're saying this sucks that, that's not really pushing.
Speaker 2: The envelope, but you actually look for information.
Speaker 1: So dig up the Epstein file. Like that's the most damaging thing ever to this administration, Like that hurts them. He sold a quarter zip and was telling people it's not really rape for sixteen fourteen year olds to have sex with fifty two year olds. And then when this long thing about how Catholics used to marry fourteen year olds but yeah and sis, yeah they did in twenty percent of died in childbirth too, because you're not supposed to be having kids that young. It's fucked up, dude. Fuck Nick Fintest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I me and him, we got in a beef over that, but then we dropped it and as.
Speaker 1: I did it so yeah, but I don't. I didn't. I'm like, yeah, it is. It absolutely is rape too, fuck a fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: We went out it. I was very angry over this, but.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, maybe I don't like being compared to him because I am not him at all. I do not advocate and rank the children. You're not to justify having sex with little kids. Fuck that little bastard. He just does the disservice because it suddenly becomes all pro Palestine. When he said to me in a debate, he didn't give a fuck about Palestine. He's okay with imperialism. He supported the war against Venezuela and Greenland. He's okay with doing the killing as long as it's in America's interest instead of Israel's. Like, no, murdering innocent people's wrong, even if it's your team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I agree, that's why we Nate got in a fight, but I guess he's I think he's been greater in a round. So I decided to bury the hatchet. But I definitely decisions on Nick.
Speaker 1: But I don't like like, well he got censored too, Like no, we are not the same at all, just advocated positions. I have never been pro Epstein. I didn't make money selling quarter zips, Like, I don't think these kind of jokes or whatever funny.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: If you really if you dig in to the birthplace of Nick, which is poll from four chan that was started by Epstein and Peter Thiel, so cose he depends them?
Speaker 2: Did you that story? Yeah? So telling me about that, so that Peter Till and who did you say, Jeff Epstein? Really yeah? And then and then with the Reddit they were the top moderators, not Epstein, but did you know Maxwell Maxwell? But yeah, that's crazy how they they choose.
Speaker 1: And they want toxic opposition. And this is the thing. I'm gonna step on a bunch of toes here, but this they have two ways to just poison the well. One is just utterly toxic people like Nick so you're like, you're pro Palestine and then you praise Stalin in the same breath. That's just fucking stupid. The other is the Candice OANs Alex Jones rout, where you just kokify everything, where you'll take a real event and just jump so much crazy on it that you sound like a complete retard. And that's why so you feel like, oh, well, Candace is you know prop she finally woke up that in her thirties, like a little late. But then she'll say stuff like Ridget McCrone has a penis well even though she had three biological kids, because hey, a child photo of her looks like her brother based on Chinese face recognition software, like she's a woman. She denies the moon landing. She's like, she's just all over the map with stuff. She thinks science is the cult of Satan, Like, come on, there's no Egyptian plane, there was no French assassins in maroon shirts. And it just makes it impossible to get to the bottom of what happened with Charlie Kirk. I think they farmed out to Fagot on the roof. The Israelis wanted him gone because he was going off script. He did have cohorts, we know, because they were bragging about what was about to happen the day before it happened. But I'm not even gonna fuck with it until Canna Sellan's has calmed down, that storm has passed, because they're all just lecords impossible. Andrew Clovin said this and that, and I'm like, Okay, I don't have the energy to deal with another Koop movement. Yeah, And that's what they do is they'll get people on your side that ain't on your side because they're either so crazy or so toxic that it's kind of a nietzsche a pre paraphrase, Nietzsche is like, nothing hurts your argument more than a moron arguing on your behalf, and that's what you got.
Speaker 2: It does, moron.
Speaker 1: He just wants the total total attention whore and will say anything outrageous because it knows like that's clickbait. If he says like outrageously sexist stuff, then that'll work. Outrageously racist stuff, that'll work. He knows how to trigger people, but whenever he goes on a major platform, he cools it way the fuck down because he desperately, desperately wants to be reformed and recognized and go normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Candice, I would counter with, Okay, I agree with some of the stuff, but maybe she's putting like housewives and stuff to be anti Israel. Isn't that a positive? No, That's why I never people.
Speaker 1: Wife think like it doesn't you could be pro palace and not say all the crazy stuff. Norman picklerstein on her show, that's the best thing she could do. Get someone on that knows what they're talking about, and then you just shut up and let them talk. That's what you should do. But she does. She's just saying one dumb thing after another, and she makes our side look, it discredits us. Yea, it isn't like a little bit crazy. It's way out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't looked that much for stuff. I just usually don't attack people that are that are pro Palestine anti Israel. I know, I understand why you do though, I understand your perspectives, but I'm just like, you know what, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: He just does it for the money, she said. Bridget McCrone had a penis and she got seven point five million views on YouTube as she realized. She's not that dumb. She knows that's not true. She says it anyway because it works because the algorithm will favor you if you push kook stuff. Alex Jones knows that too. Alex Jones not dumb. He knows he's not. He's not crazy. He just says crazy shit because it's makes you money.
Speaker 2: Get more views. Well, I think Candice, she goes for women, so they want more of a soap opera. They want like these, you know, soapropera storylines.
Speaker 1: You're trying to change the world. You don't aim at women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're you're right, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean, there's nothing more of a waste of time than talking to donkeys and housewives, Like.
Speaker 2: They probably shouldn't go to vote, but they can't.
Speaker 1: Aimed at the lowest common to nominator And like what did they know? They know nothing. They think that you're following around Erica Kirk on an Egyptian plane. Okay, when you want to surveil someone, you just tap their phone. You don't physically follow him around in an airplane.
Speaker 2: Around god her, Damn dude.
Speaker 1: There's no exploding microphone. There was no shooter from behind like she had every theory ever except the fagot on the roof. He's on fucking film holding a rifle. They goddamn he did it.
Speaker 2: You think there's more people involved or just him?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he had he had confederates like this. He didn't just wake up and do that by himself. And we know because they were bragging about it beforehand. They like, watch what's gonna happen at my school tomorrow? Like I saw that. I have screenshots of the Discord conversations and stuff, uh, because I got people in there, and it's very reminiscent of what they did with the Buffalo shooter and other shooters where they groom some weirdo because they're expendable. You never put a masside agent on the roof. That's stupid. Why would you do that? Like, that's so much risk It Usually they outsourced to organized crime, but there's a new phase where they no longer even need to do that. It's so easy to reach, like disgruntled teenagers in early twenties through things like discord that you can find some Manurian style moron that you can groom and encourage and entice. You know, you'll be the man. You see these kids that are like yo chat hate chat, Like they're addicted to chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't have but you.
Speaker 1: Know, people like Tru Tru. Everything they do is dictated by their little narcissistic audience. Chat.
Speaker 2: You kept doing that. I'm like, what is going on here? Hate yo Chat? I was like, what is this dude? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But there everything they do is geared to this audience that you know. The first thing they do afterward is they went to their chat. He tyler too, He goes to his little chat. Look look look, you know he wants the infamy of their little world. And it's these Usually you can profile these people, these school shooters and stuff, they're like lonely in cell bombs. Their whole life is online and that little chat room and a lot of people have never even met. That's their whole world. That's who they live to impress. They go down in infamy to that because they don't exist outside. They're invisible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I think they're struggling. They have nothing, so they take advantage. A lot of them are on the psych drugs too, right. I don't know if this last guy was.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Lance Twiggs was on all the drugs. He's a trans. He's a furry homosexual refurry dating a trans you know, a man in transition, which just means a gay retard that means somebody that's gay and things, or a woman like you can change your name, you can wear women's clothing, you can be gay, it's fine, but you're not actually a woman. You know. That's where you go. That's where you cross the line into crazy, where you think you can just will reality into existence. We were like, well, I was meant to be this, so i I'm like, no, No, you've got why chromosomes. You're a dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're on YouTube. I don't know if we're allowed to say it's a mental illness. So so yeah.
Speaker 1: A mental illness. I'm just saying, it's, uh, you're playing pretend and you're trying to force everybody else to do it with you. If you want to pretend to be a girl, as long as you know you're pretending, okay, But you can't make the whole town go along with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've lived in these liberal cities and people trying to act like this. It's just completely idiotic. I could never play along. But then when you say it, they're afraid that. Yeah, people are going along with it for a while. They've kind of stopped now, but they're trying to act like. I'm like, you people are out of your mind. I'm not gonna if you accept that, you'll kept anything.
Speaker 1: Well. They put male rapists in female prisons where they then rape prisoners with their penis.
Speaker 2: That's where they want to be. Oh, a female prison perfect that. When I saw that, I'm like, these people are sick to range people is.
Speaker 1: One of the biggest punishments of prison is separating you from females.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're in there with all.
Speaker 1: In a cage, female whatever, like you could work, eh, but no women for years that's the real punishment if I ever get.
Speaker 2: Sent to prison. I'm definitely claiming I'm a woman.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: The girls probably not though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it reached that we were at peak clown and again to put in perspective, I don't like Donald Trump at all, but Harris and Biden, I mean, god damn dude, they're letting women are men and women's sports and stuff. They had all the war and all the same stuff. Although his tariff policy he is plumber retarded like that's all him. They weren't doing that.
Speaker 2: But Howard was pushed that and then he got shorts against it. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Or of course he's benefited from September eleventh too.
Speaker 2: Did he? Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's been a proppeteering little goblin his whole life. His brother died on nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: He probably but he probably knew. He probably wanted him to die because he could take over the business.
Speaker 1: He doesn't that care guy. He only cares about himself. He brought children, his own and another family's children to a known sex offenders private island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would never believe been.
Speaker 1: Lied about it. Oh, I had broke off my relations with Epstein, and he didn't.
Speaker 2: He's such a disgusting ghoul, the way he's always behind Trump, laughing and giggling. Just I just can't stand that guy. And he's also the guy, uh we bought a bunch of bitcoin.
Speaker 1: He's the guy, the one in his ear telling him go ahead, bamber Ran, it'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Trump just has the word people around him. I don't think he really like pays attention. I think he puts these people around him. They tell him information. He goes on truth social He's not even on Twitter anymore. I think he watches Fox News, so he's isolated from reality.
Speaker 1: Getting banned from Twitter was a blessing because if he wasn't there, people could comment, and it's better for him not to have to deal with that. Trump just surrounds himself with whoever blows smoke up his ass. He is a megalomaniac ego. Just the new level of narcissism, you know, like lou Gerrig's disease, unless he was named after the baseball player. It should be like, this level of narcissism should just be called Donald Trump, like it should name it trump Ism or something, because I've never seen it I've never seen anyone that needs attention and praise more than.
Speaker 2: Him constantly be praised. Like I hate it when too much attention and stuff, it's like weird. Before you see when they were trying to make act like he was Jesus.
Speaker 1: Like acted like he was Goy said he sent the ten plagues to Iran killing the firstborn children. You know, opened up by blowing up schools and things.
Speaker 2: That was the schools, by the way. That just really sick.
Speaker 1: And that was a tomahawk. That was a tomahawk block for only the US has tomahawk. I mean Japan, I guess has tom hawks. But it wasn't them, it was America. They hit that school and they blamed it on Iran. Heegsas said, it's under investigation. But Trump's like, we think Iran did that. You did it, and you did a double tap and they hit schools after that. It's just they hit hospitals.
Speaker 2: Care about Iranian women and then they bombed women's schools. They're just it's just sick, dey mind, they don't care.
Speaker 1: They said the same thing about Afghanistan. Oh this is for women's rights. Oh give me a break, Like no, it isn't it was.
Speaker 2: The entire war was a complete embarrassment. People died, you know, a billions, thousands, I don't know thousands. I'm sure of Iranians, right, I don't know how many American soldiers, you know, hundreds of million, billions have actually lots of billions of dollars lost.
Speaker 1: It may have been hundreds of Americans. They're saying like twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, like the feeling is going to be more hope, I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Billions were lost from the Golf was losing a billion dollars a day.
Speaker 2: The economy was hurt. You know, gas, people can barely afford to gas in the US. I've had you know, two people just yesterday it was like, don't have gas made to get to work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, look how much worse it was in Europe and Asia. I mean Philippines, Vietnam, and Australia were teetering. And it's not just gas. It's not just gasoline, and it's not just oil, it's the petrochemicals. But you also have to look at the imports were closed. The Golf imports eighty percent of its food. Fortunately, so many people left the UAE that even with that reduction, they didn't have food shorges. It's because no one he's there. All the others from to buy Abadabi they're.
Speaker 2: Gone, all the influencers left to buy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the crypto bros and a only fan whores had to scat, you know, had to get to run.
Speaker 2: And but it's all a bunch of hate dice.
Speaker 1: They like, it's just one section of Dubai they hear. I don't know, but yeah, it's just it's it look slavery ended in Oman in nineteen seventy, so progressive, and I said that correctly. Nineteen seventy that's when they ended slavery. Nineteen seventy one, the UAE is created and they reinstitute slavery. Now it's illegal on paper.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they bring in the Indians and they take their passport and it's like I've seen them with my own eyes, and like course.
Speaker 1: Slavery they end it in the next year. They just invent a new country and they reconstitute it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, slaves. People that haven't traveled the world don't realize slavery is alives today. Yeah, it is maybe not very close.
Speaker 1: China has slaves, North Korea has slaves, and in a way you don't. Slavery's a spectrum. You don't have like chattel slavery in the US that is illegal, But some of the sweatshot labor that US companies have is damn near slavery surfd of you know, they just outsource this offshore slavery, so they'll just have slaves build their iPhones and stuff somewhere else and then say, well, it wasn't done in the US, so we didn't break the laws. But sweatshops are on the slavery spectrum in my opinion.
Speaker 2: And you never really see photos of those or videos or anything of that. I just realized, like, you know, occasion you'll see the factory farms, but you're like, what do these places even look like? I bet some of these factories are so crammed in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's another topic, like about eighty percent of antibiotics are for livestock, not for people, and so you've got big farm and stuff have a vested interest in keeping the conditions that are not necessary because like other states, other countries don't have to do this, but these where they cram check together and like with the way they box in cows, reveal and all this stuff. It's not necessary, but by packing them in like that, you create an artificial demand for antibiotics that you would not need had you not done that to the animals.
Speaker 2: So you build the torrant without taking antibiotics.
Speaker 1: So they built well, they like if you just spaced it out, they wouldn't be getting all these diseases and things anyway, you know. So this is really inhumane conditions on factory farms. And it's and they do stuff too, it's because of the law they have. All this animal testing is stuff that doesn't have scientific validity, you know, with Johnson and Johnson dropping shampoo and rabbit eyeballs and stuff like. It doesn't roll over to people, but there's such a belief like we want it tested on animals, but animals are very different from us, so you can't really rely.
Speaker 2: On that in their eyes for no reason. And the factory farming.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason is it's such as part of the list of steps you have to go through to get things certified. Uh, it's but it's you gotta really look at and be like, well does that have scientific validity? Understand testing things on lab rats and stuff and all, and it kind of goes up the animal chain. But if you really look at it, you could just use gingers, like you could skip all those steps gingers, like it doesn't it's not really valid. Uh, And I'm not one bleeding, Like I eat animals. I don't really care, but I just like it's a waste money and it shouldn't be done. And I care about animals enough, like, dude, they shouldn't have to like that.
Speaker 3: You don't even there should be regulations in how they treat them, because it's just living under misery drugs, Like I feel like you're putting up misery in your body.
Speaker 2: Do they have more regulation in Japan?
Speaker 1: There are some regulations, not like China. You want to see some of horror show like yeah, but even.
Speaker 2: I was just traveling alive. Like the eggs taste so much better like in Vietnam than in America. It's like it's real. It's not bananas best.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything was out, you know, the smoothies, the fruit that the food is just fresher, You feel better after eating it. So it's like you realize there must be so many additives and stuff in the food in America and it's hard not eating it because it's and everything I.
Speaker 1: Lived in Asia last, since when did I move? Two thousand and five, when I started getting censored and everything. I was in Japan for seventeen years. I was back in the US for like two and a half years, and then back to Japan, then Korea. It is night and day as someone that has not just visited but lived in America, lived in Japan, lived in South Korea, and I visited all these other Asian places. It really is like elves versus orcs. Like you go to quote Peudie Pie, like when the first time you return to the US, you sit down on a cold toilet and you're just like, man, where's my heat and seat? And so great?
Speaker 2: In Japan, remembhen I first first I left the country is Japan to fight. I was just like, Wow, these toilets are amazing, the super.
Speaker 1: I think if you did a poll, high end Japanese toilet, normal American girl.
Speaker 2: Take the toilet. Yeah, it's bathroom floors in some places.
Speaker 1: I think that was nut massage, like they have it all yeah, and wh I'm not like you're on the toilet every day like that ought to be an investment, right.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how valuable toilet was. I was in Japan. Yeah, like the head of America. Japan. I haven't been there in a long time, actually, like a decade.
Speaker 1: I kind of take it for granted. South Korea is the same thing. It's only when I go and visit the orcs and I just sit on like a regular public toilet, on like a cold slab of porsa. Like this is so primitive. Ball up the paper and.
Speaker 2: Make me want to go buy buy a real toilet. I remember, yeah, the first time Japan, just being shocked. But wait, this is what a toilet is supposed to be, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's this is what a parking garage is. Like, this is like a lot of things are like it's just.
Speaker 2: Why can't we adapt.
Speaker 1: I remember Charlie Kirk actually he came to Korea in Japan right before he died. He flew into Inchean and he comes out and he sees a SeeU, which is like can be your store in Korea, and there's all these bags. People just leave their bags outside and they go shopping, come out and get their bag. He couldn't believe. He's like, they just they just leave their bag and walk away. I'm like, yeah, you can do that in Asia. No one's gonna touch your bag.
Speaker 2: Your bike. You literally just leave. You put your.
Speaker 1: Phone, a camera, your wallet right there on the bench. Nobody would touch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, went the soul.
Speaker 1: The Soul has these like giant air fielled couches and stuff. Kids jump on them, like trampolines and things. And he was like generally sad. He's like, this wouldn't last thirty five seconds. I'm like, yeah, someone's taking a knife and pop it just to be an asshole. I know, but we don't have those type of people in Asia. You froze a bit there. Oh well, I guess I'm going solo until the the stream kicks in. This could be a stream yard issue.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pauls. I just kept talking ship. But what's going on? M hm in a say, get angry.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: This is what we're saying. Guarantee is not on my end. It's the internet in the US. Hmm. Well, I'll just read this list all right. He dropped. I don't know if you can hear me or what, but we were talking cultural differences very back.
Speaker 2: Get you for I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was worried about black helicopters. I don't know if they could hear me either. I wasn't sure, but it's like Ryan talking about if you heard coming to bowl. Yeah. They they had this like big pink couch and kids were jumping on it, and he was very genuinely sad. He said, this wouldn't last thirty five seconds in any city in America. The Soul is a huge city too, any city in America. If you did that, it would pop and you froze again. Oh man, because I can't say Charlie's name. May I don't know what it is. Maybe I can't say that guy's name. A certain person you know, you know, got it in the neck. Was in Seoul and he saw these inflatable couches that kids were jumping on and enjoying, and he realized that wouldn't last thirty five seconds in America. Someone would pop it with a knife or whatever.
Speaker 2: And like, yeah, stuff like that. You see just this beautiful stuff like out on the streets in these places and no one messes with it. And they don't even have strict laws like in Singapore they do, but they don't in Japan. It's like it's just a respectful Yeah. Vietnam was, It's like everything was clean, they had pride, they were building nice stuff.
Speaker 1: No, don't tell them.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to come home. It's like the.
Speaker 1: Worst thing in Vietnam is the tourists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vietnam soucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You don't want to go to Japan. Yeah the food's bad. Yeah, don't come and go there. Yeah, go to Thailand. That's why I tell everyone, anybody that's in for that sex tourism, just go to Thailand. You will be disappointed if you come to create Japan because they have more money than you do. Like that ain't gonna happen. But yeah, soccer are out right now. That cherry blossoms all over the place is lovely. Like the infrastructure works, mass transit works. You can sleep on the train. No one's gonna come up behind you and stab you like they did in North Carolina. You don't have to worry about that because they don't have female activist judges that led mental patients out repeatedly with like fourteen to one hundred defenses or whatever. That doesn't happen. You'd break the law, especially in South Korea. You go to jail. They put the president in jail. President is in prison.
Speaker 2: I'm streamer was acting a fool and he got punched in the face and went to jail.
Speaker 1: Johnny Somali is going to prison, arife. I've been going to all his hearings and messing with him. I wore a shirt of him behind bars holding a cabbage. I threw it at him last time I saw him. He's like, that's I saw. I was like, no, you just can't catch He's going to jail three years or more, registered sex offender, and he has labor, hard labor in jail, and he doesn't go to the foreigners jail. He's going to Korea in jail and he can't speak. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They have pretty good fighters and stuff out of Korea.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well I went to Sexyama's steakhouse. If you ever come over here, we'll go together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I bought them, but I would hang out with him.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, he didn't care good.
Speaker 2: By the way, the thing, there's new Gi and the true judo master of that guy, they swift.
Speaker 1: He threw the parents where my baby?
Speaker 2: That was beautiful?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I saw that throw.
Speaker 2: I think I gotta get up and win the fight, but like the throw is just beautiful, Like wow, that was perfect.
Speaker 1: Again like if there wasn't a matt if that was just the floor, that might have been it.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, kind of the way he throws, it's almost like they don't smack you into because you can roll them through. They just do those perfect like boop. Because the jiu jitsu, it was like match judo match over right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's actually more graceful to throw someone and not hurt him. That's the under control.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I trained with Nethern Judeo silver medalist American guy, but he was way more aggressive. Different style. The Akayama's is beautiful judo, maybe the Asian style when someone's truly he was.
Speaker 1: He got fourth, which is a lot of fourth places in the Olympics or whatever, but big dude, heavyweight judoka, and nobody wanted to to do it. I was like, I'm not I'm not delusional, but I just I gotta do this and I'm not slam pretty hard, but it was worth it, worth the experience.
Speaker 2: Trained with anyone that's like the best in the world at a sport is just a true master of something. It's so cool about that we're wrestling Olympic champion judo, you know. Gordon Ryan and jiu jitsu. Is something special about that?
Speaker 1: It is? It's like why not? I mean we had Greg Thompson was in our team Rock in Carolina and then Machado's and Eddie and Da Da Da dah. It's fun like why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. It's like said, martial arts, it's like an art form. When you're the guy who's at the top, it's like he's a true artist. Like trained a lot with Gordon Ryan and that's like, definitely an artist you trained with. I always wanted to train with John Jock Maschado.
Speaker 1: Oh that yeah, yeah, well defend naked chokes like.
Speaker 2: He's like half his hands gone right, but he's still is a world champion, so impressive.
Speaker 1: I understand not going in with an elite striker because it's kind of all or nothing, but for grating, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: A little different elite striker. You might get knocked out, but hold on me post. I'm at like my home studio instead of the main studio and the TV is onto the room. But yeah, going to the boxing gyms, they try to knock you out. They guys are usually nicer sometimes unless it's like Sean Strickland, but those boxing gyms will try to like those dudes go in there and try to fight. You got a few fighters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's you can't. You can't kind of strike either do it or you don't. So you got to be way above someone's level to just play with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are like they're they're too good to play with. They're not good enough to go full on with, so you just got to match them up with someone on their level or slightly above.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, and the.
Speaker 1: Most dangerous person is like a high level white belt because they don't have control, Like that's they're the ones that hurt people the most and get hurt the most.
Speaker 2: Especially if for big it's like a big white belt, they're like smashing around spazing. Yeah. With sparring though, it's like you definitely don't want to come in new and ask a really good guy to spar because they might take that as an insult and like knock you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It just like know your role, as the Rock says, you know your role. Yeah, it's fun if you're humble, you just don't go full tilt. You know you're there to learn, You're just gonna burn through your energy and stuff. Jiu jitsu is pretty good because you get yours, and it's inevitable that you're gonna get humbled over and over again in practice. Even even if you're better, sometimes you lose to somebody that yeah, it's the most get you.
Speaker 3: You know, it's yeah, makes you. There's nothing more. Every man should train jiu jitsu or wrestle, do something like this. It just totally changes your outlook on life. Remember the first day you went in and trained, was it just like shocking or.
Speaker 1: I don't know when the first I guess the first formal lesson I had was it was a private lesson with a karate master. Yeah, so, I mean we just he just had me hit the bag for three minutes just to like see where I was or whatever, and then we did some training. But you know, there was no sparring or anything. Yet I had so many fights just with I got a twin brother, a little brother, five step brothers, so whatever, But I loved it. I loved I loved that. I loved judo. I trained with Don Tyrrell and then ju jitsu with Machado. I've had a bunch of different represented Team Patasha and Japan and Team Rock in North Carolina, you know, Vince bourdin and in Virginia, all over the place.
Speaker 2: And then I heard a whole network around the world just being in the Jims going around the world and make friends instantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have moaned Jim. I had moaned Jim and in North Carolina for a while for two years. And we would get people in from Florida, from wherever, and just like they want somewhere to roll, Like yeah, let's go, Like you, what are you? What's your rank? Okay, we go, We did no gi, but still you need some rank, you know, like what would you be? Kind of thing? You can go anywhere, and like even if I'm on vacation, like is there a jiu jitsu gym around here? Like that's what I want to do it because you get sick of the same, you know, you want a fresh person who does has a little bit different style, a little bit attack. So well.
Speaker 2: Also, it's a great way when you're traveling. You'll meet people, will show you around, show you local spots, and it's just don't have like a whole networking community in life, and jiu jitsu is such a great way to do that.
Speaker 1: People watching someone when I hear someone jujitsu, even if they've done it for like one year or whatever. It looks like we're just we're gonna be friends because it's a certain personality type that can stick with it. Because a lot of people come in one month or two and quit. They just can't. That's fine, not every I mean, different sports for different people.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's I probably wouldn't last long playing tennis. I'm just not that interested, you know. I know it's hard, it's a high skill and all it. I'm just I don't I don't care.
Speaker 2: I always wanted able to beat people up, so that that to me. And once I got humbled sparred Chuck Ladell, that was humiliating. So I thought I was pretty damn good. I thought I was a great fighter and Chuck and I'm like, oh my beat this guy's ass.
Speaker 1: That was just experience, you know, for a time, losing to Chuck Liddell is not a not a good deal.
Speaker 2: That that's went right away. I just started like pestering them, following them around, getting the betrayed me. Like when you see someone's a master and something. For me, it's like I want to learn from this guy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: A lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like I got hooked probably when I was like six years old, watching Bruce Lee. And so we set up an obstacle course in our yard, like buckets of sand, and I had the pads out there kicking them like van Damn, trying to hold my leg up straight and stuff. Some kickboxer, right, kickboxer. I was like, all right, we got a yard. So we sat up and we put out ropes and stuff and trained on flexibility. We didn't hit each other coconuts or anything, but train, train, train. I did not know how rare that was to be able to hold your foot up like that. I thought that's what you had to do. So yeah, I was like, I can kick or I used to be able to kick really well. And I had no clue until, like you have seen, all these things came out and almost no one can do that anybody, And I was like, oh, it's just gone.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We had a background in ballet. That's what gave him that flexibility. And it's genetics, like certain people is your hip joints and stuff like either you can't or you can't. But people don't train flexibility the way they train weightlifting. Weightlifting first of all, you can notice it faster and stuff, and there's way us to change. You can just take steroids whatever. Flexibility, there is no shortcut. You can't just stretch for ten minutes. You got it like five times a day. It's not like once a day or or you know, in a couple off days whatever. They've got the weight training down, but flexibility. I had to read books from Bill Superfoot Wallace and people like I saw that could do it, and people who do things like ballet and stuff where you need extreme flexibility, because they definitely figured out what to do. Yeah, but the Jim bros And stuff, they don't. They don't really know that, and they're kicking sucks like they get they have to sling up their head kicks. They can't really do it. I'm like, nah, I ain't gonna be one of them. I like, I was a big Van damn fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would say that was the biggest flaw I had. I dedicated my whole life to mastering martial arts, but I didn't put a ton of effort and time into stretching, and I should have everything else. I spent so much time effort finding every little detail.
Speaker 1: But I think that's Eddie Bravo's like one of his plus MBJ Penn too. Like these guys are like Gumby and I'm ready bolder now, but you know he could even still like that to the rubber guard. If you're not flexible, that isn't for you. Like you need to have flexibility or that isn't gonna.
Speaker 2: Work or you'll blow your knee out. I tell guys, don't, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: But if you have a flexibility, that is a great weapon.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, if someone's rubber regard, it's great. If they're not, it's like, don't do that.
Speaker 1: I think the same thing with kicking. If you can't kick, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, you're just gonna break.
Speaker 1: Your shin if you go in there throwing like hard roundhouses. They're just gonna check your kick. You break your shin or your ankle or something. You got to harden that up. Yeah, But if you're really coordinated with your legs and you don't have to be Van damn level, but like if you're closer to that, then man, it's such an advantage because you just pop up. You don't even have to rare back. You can hit him with your front leg. I rarely see any front leg kicks in UFC.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ever, he's a real master, Theodo Mashida. He was just to visit him in Florida, went by his house and trained.
Speaker 1: He's just I just about said that. I was gonna say, Mitchietah and Toms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so impressed with some of the stuff you showed me, Like, well, I wish I would have known this when I was fighting, Like the way he was throwing his teeth, the speed in it that it's different than the.
Speaker 1: On front kicks. It's different than the teah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way he was exactly the speed it was like. And then I went and messing around sparring and I was just tearing people up and I'm not like in shape or anything. I'm like, wow, this is like, this is like amazing controls the ring.
Speaker 1: You can get a good ball, the foot snapping front kick with the front leg, you can just knock the wind out of somebody. Just it doesn't have to be like this. I made a video about this. I got so mad. I'm like, why isn't anybody utilizing this? And a few weeks after that they did, because and Silver and Lea and Machieta started knocking people out front kicks. He knocked out for Ryan Vader ran well, that was kind of a scissor kick front kick. It was kind of Ape went hi with the right knee and hit him with the left because he's left legged and left arm, left handed whatever. But it was just like, yeah, that's devastating and it makes me mad. People like the Teep, like the Teep in Thailands put away because they love their very roundhouse. They love because you can hit people harder the round house. It feels better if you hit someone on in a vital spot with the front front kick should be like the jab of kicking.
Speaker 2: I worked with the Mashida and I was just like, oh my god, this I wish I was doing this. I was fighting. It was this game changing like it's.
Speaker 1: Karate Like that's where like he's so unorthodox, Like he's the most orthodox. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: He made because we used to laugh at karate, but he came in with a vengeance, just terrorizing people.
Speaker 1: Kio karate, this guy sports version of karate. Yeah, get Benny Rakidez, you know, get the watch these guys, Bill Wallace too. I mean they it's just what happened in my opinion is people got started nut hugging wrestling. And the reason is wrestling's free in public school, and it's like a one a versus a triple A school. The larger pool of people you have doing something, the odds of having a great athlete or higher, right. So if you made judo and karate and jiu jitsu free and put it in school, you'd have a lot better athletes. They have to go pay for that privately. And what happened in the US, and this happened to tekwondo, tong sudo, all that stuff. Is it built inflation. It just became a business and they're teaching kids and they get a bomb into a nine year old and stuff like that. So being a black belt didn't mean anything, and they kind of watered it down from the market, did that. But the art itself works. But if you got a bunch of non athletes participating in it, it seems like, oh, tech kwondo, take my dough, oh whatever. If you come to Korean military and try that ship and with real techwondo, you were like, oh, okay, I you know, I stan corrected type of thing, and that's all. It's all karate though, like techkwondo is karate.
Speaker 2: It's just realize that that's what you said, I do real karate. You know, I can't argue with that. I mean GSP is a karate guy too, but.
Speaker 1: He is great and used a lot of karate footwork too. He had great wrestling defense. But yeah, I mean came to a karate gee, he came with a with a Jeff. He's like THEOTO and GSP are some of the best to do it. And but they go through phases like everybody was really high on jiu jitsu after Gray Seas and I love jiu jitsu and all, but look, you gotta have like muy Thai crider or some kind of strikeing too. But it's the belt inflation game, which didn't happen the muay Thai because they don't have belts. Yeah, so that it happened, but all the belt level things got crushed by market forces.
Speaker 2: They want to get a black belt and they'll keep coming, right.
Speaker 1: And that happened to Congu, that happened to karate. That happened and technically, but but it survived in kickboxing. So you say this guy's a kickboxer, I'm like, okay, that's karate with gloves, you know. That's that's all that is. It literally is. They didn't know what to call it, so they put the word boxing in the name so that people be familiar with it. Like kickboxing, it is boxing, and you can kick a little bit more than that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I said, theoto showed me that kick. I spent a couple of days working it, and it was a game changer. I'm honestly not fighting now, so doesn't really matter. But it's just like, Wow, this is like the best kick ever and if you make it.
Speaker 1: You can ask my brother and stuff. Before we knew each other, I was like, I want to teach Jake Shields the front kick, because they often came like this. I'm like, oh my god, it's right there, right there. You could use it then and then.
Speaker 2: Game so much. You were right and then but then if they're straight at your front kick and then they'll start turning, then you throw the roundhouse deliver and if they down.
Speaker 1: Me other right exactly. And if that's missing, if you can't use your left leg, well either it's useless. Like you gotta be able to kick with both legs. You have to be able to kick with your front leg. All I ever see is rear leg roundhouse to the thigh and stuff sometimes to the head. Like, dude, there's no sidekicks, there's no front kicks. There's no anything other than the roundhouse. And they don't roundhouse the right way either. They they're going like that with their ankle, like you're gonna break your foot, and they do. They they get hurt themselves all the time.
Speaker 2: You're making the front kick with a roundhouse, like just real quick with both of them. This is game changing.
Speaker 1: You can do that. If you're one hundred and fifty pounds or under, you can round out as hard as you want, you know, probably against another guy your size. But when you're bigger you do that, you're gonna break your leg. Yeah, you gotta hit with the ball your foot or the heel or whatever. If you're gonna hit the shin, you better not get checked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you Anderson Silva wide men with their legs just buckled in the cave. That's just like, okay, I don't want to do that. Is the fight scene. Yeah, and thriving not really hunh. It's kind of died out there.
Speaker 1: They have rise it like the girls division got better. They have one. They have their own boxing and stuff. But you know, Pride was all involved with yaku I guess I could say this now it was the mob. Yeah, yeah, because it actually came out of pro wrestling, which is also mobbed up. But the mob got cleaned out Yamaguchi Gumi in particular, and a lot of that happened from COVID. They lost, they lost connections to China and Korea, and that was like the upper breast of the mob was foreigners. They clamped down on it. It's sad because Pride was awesome.
Speaker 2: And I like the.
Speaker 1: Judging system and that better than the rounds. But you know, because you could barely win two rounds and get creamed in the last one and still win the fight like Rampage versus macheetah, And I was like, man, it's got to be on total damage.
Speaker 2: Give been a round too. It's like a lot of people don't get through that first round. There's nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like it's just yeah, barely anything could happen, and you could get a ten nine round and then a lot how it just doesn't make sense, like how come that's waited the same? It shouldn't should whatever, But I like I.
Speaker 2: Like the Pride better, but those days are done like you because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like pride better, but I probably okay with getting rid of soccer.
Speaker 2: Kicks and stuff like those are kind of awesome. It's a real fight, you know. If you can't ye or you can't kN opponent in the head when he's.
Speaker 1: Why can't from side control, You're like, I could knee you in the head right now? Not allowed. You're being you're playing with the rules because you know I can't do this, but I would do this same thing with someone takes a shot, Like you know, I can't hit you in the back of the head because the rule, I would definitely do that. Well whatever, it's look, at the end of the day, as much as we'd love to have like a real fight, you can't do that. It's too barbaric. The sport is as close as you're gonna get. Just take the w and realize, yeah, okay, in a real fight, like you could get out of this hole, put your finger in his eye or whatever, but like, come on, like you know he could also be biting you too, and just I don't want all that nasty stuff. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, UFC one, it was no biting, no eye gouging, no fish hook those are the only rules. Yeah, it's pretty uh. I remember watching the first Shoe of CB and this is like crazy, and then somehow I ended up doing it. That wasn't my plant life.
Speaker 1: Didn't hoist like hit someone in the nuts over and over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he pulled one eye down by the hair too, and keep the hair in the bag him down. I think he kicked him in the nuts.
Speaker 1: It's ruthless, such a you can kick someone in the throat, you can kick him in the balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I guess you can.
Speaker 1: I always thought that was weird too. It's like, so you can you can upkick someone in the face from down, but they can't stomp on you. And then you know, up kicking the heels. It's pretty nasty.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, makes it UNFAIRPS.
Speaker 1: Gotten way off from the Iran War and.
Speaker 2: Probably watching Political Ship, but yeah, what the war is a total fucking mess. Nothing good comes to total waste of money. East is still a disaster. Israel is still trying to take Lebanon, like.
Speaker 1: That's part of So this is what's going to happen, is they agreed on a ceasefire for two weeks. But it's according to Iran's ten point plan, which includes a ceasefire on Lebanon, and that's something they have to suss out. But Iran wants the US to leave its footprint. So all these adjacent countries, all these golf Arab states that sponsored Isis and they can't be there anymore, or at some minimal level. They're going to put up a toll split with Oman where they're going to charge ships. Right now they're saying two million. That number may change in negotiations, but that money is going to go to restoration for all the stuff Israel in the US blew up and it's like you got the straight open and now it has a toll. But I would tell the audience this is normal for the Maritimes, Silk Road, The Panama Canal has a toll, the Sewis Canal has a toll like other places. You're lucky they don't do it in the Red Sea on the bottom the album and dab if you the Black Sea has a toll. All these choke points are taking advantage of by the owners who make you pay for traffic, and Ron never did that, and now they're going to. But they're going to because you blew up a lot of infrastructure and they need rest you know, they need to restore their country. You have to lift sanctions, that's huge. Unfreeze assets, that's huge. They're going to get everything they want because there's no other way to reopen the Straight and they also have the threat of closing down the Red Sea. So Trump can act like it's a victory and like, yeah, I got it. I was you know, I threatened nukem whatever. They offered this ten point plan to you before you made all those threats. You are just now finally realizing you can't bully them and you have to accept their demands as he should. They preemptively attacked with it.
Speaker 2: I think it's reasonable. Yeah, lost some reason. Imagine being a MAGA account right now trying to spin this as a win way to go Trump people are.
Speaker 1: The strait is open just like it was before the war, except now we have to pay a toll and before we didn't.
Speaker 2: You follow into these like accounts are so funny. Whatever. Trump can change his opinion each day, and they're just going to change with it. It's like, no, I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I learned whatever he says it's ride or Die with the Trumpster the Dumpster. Do you hear the song I made?
Speaker 2: Oh? Actually I didn't. I went to play it for some reason. I did the it wasn't working where I was at. Really that I'll play that right now. Hold on, let me pull that up.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Okay, the jersey.
Speaker 2: Our loyal is it didn't get me in trouble on YouTube or what.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you when to stop it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see. I don't have to be loud enough on here. Let's see on your sub substat correct. It looks like.
Speaker 1: There's a preview on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just moved somewhere and the internet wasn't hooked up and the phone wasn't working. See if I get got back from Vietnam and then had to move.
Speaker 1: You terrible.
Speaker 2: Monster. Come call him Ogg.
Speaker 4: Holding cabinet meetings at McDonald's. Everybody, we're in shiny clowns. He cris trying for your own.
Speaker 5: Lot lines of toopscene such as silent toops scene with his body hand.
Speaker 4: He bring him a little rist. It's a seils. He's always the host, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's a.
Speaker 6: Sign the trade with no remots visits a sex offenders island and brings children of court, laughs about child grapes and pizza.
Speaker 7: So nine eleven has another chance to chieve It's only because the trail seem to go him to the.
Speaker 4: Constantly fighting Iran, but can explain all.
Speaker 8: One's coming to myself. That's got on shot down the sky a horrible shutdown.
Speaker 4: Real hates the straight little GiB can't be found. I'm seeing before going down. He didn't shaking his shallows.
Speaker 2: She still some thing skin through.
Speaker 4: In a few minutes, he's taking teeth until his tomsils bleed.
Speaker 5: S steams.
Speaker 4: Said get in.
Speaker 7: The general said the sus screamp of sub saying, two books, his brothers, it's not.
Speaker 5: Squat, disappear, play with the lady books calling your ball.
Speaker 4: Shoes, naming that you did you know, you know that's anticon to brote.
Speaker 1: All right, paulse because it's gotta get Yeah, it gets.
Speaker 2: Really your new career switching to music.
Speaker 1: It kind of was like they could hear the beginning of that whatever. But I'll send you the file. You can play it whenever we're gonna make a music video. The whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's like ran one.
Speaker 1: They won that raid failed. They were losing aircraft. This was right after Trump said they destroyed one hundred percent of the radar. It's like they're tracking with infrared, you fat orange clown. Then he said they have no air defense.
Speaker 2: They have that.
Speaker 1: It's just it's not true. Nothing he said was.
Speaker 2: True'sh miliating he must. I'm sure he is completely a milliated right now.
Speaker 1: But he needed so delusional that if enough people believe you're so big and mighty and handsome, and he'll believe it.
Speaker 2: I guess he probably goes. He probably goes in true social and it's just people praising him being like our great president. He did it again.
Speaker 1: They they cave because you said you were gonna wipe them off the map. It's like, no, you said that tough talk to make it look like they were reacting to that when they are just giving you the same plan they've been giving you. Yeah, they kept being like, you took it because you realize you have no You cannot go in on the ground that already failed. You bombed all the targets. That's why you're bombing bridges and stuff. Why don't you bomb the ballistic missile? Oh wait, you can't. You don't know where they are and you can't get out of they kept coming.
Speaker 2: Or when I announced.
Speaker 1: Increased in volume, Yeah right, it's all gone.
Speaker 2: Then boom, you see that the Israelis are posting, Oh no, we're under attacked. Like talk about no self awareness. Oh there was.
Speaker 1: Israel was still getting hit after this whole thing was agreed upon.
Speaker 2: Right before we started this interview, I looked and I saw all the Israelis posting being like, we're under attack. This is a war crime. What about the sea. They're bitching about the ceasefire. They break every ceasefire and they were crying that I ran.
Speaker 1: They're bitching about cluster munitions. You use cluster munitions and you never signed these treaties anyway, don't give me this crap after what you did to Gaza, what you did to bey Root, Uh huh. You're complaining about the weapons used.
Speaker 2: Get bent. It's the most evil thing. It's been hard watching this, I mean the most evil people in the world. It's been really hard for me to watch this. And then when I ran war, when America started doing on top of it, it's just like not been easy. I think, Yeah, again, it's sick because someone loves my country. It gets hard to be proud, you know, traveling like what people where you from? You're like, uh, bombing schools right now and bridges and power plants, And for no reason.
Speaker 1: We're on that list now we're the people that bomb schools and hospitals. Congratulations, fat orange monster. He just capitulated Israel. That's why we called it Epstein's Fury. Do you think it's now Are we going to talk about Epstein again now that there's a ceasefire?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that going to be front page news again? Bank of America is having to pay seventy two point five million dollars to another sixty victims that happened this month.
Speaker 2: I think that's interesting that all these banks were tied in with Epstein. That just shows like I need to do a lot more research into the banking. But it shows this whole banking football like its Epstein.
Speaker 1: They were paying hush money to victims who signed in NDA's and things, and it's Darren Endyke and his lawyers who will be talking to Congress in August. By the way, Richard Kahn and the rest of them, they facilitated this, and they kept facilitating it after he was dead. Because they're still protecting the other clients, because there are other clients. And that's in the Stacey Plaska lawsuit talking about facilitating prostitution or you know, for commercial sex purposes, so prostitution. And it wasn't all to Epstein. He did not do all this by himself. To himself obviously Burnell and Maxwell, they both got imprisoned as well. He had clients, he serviced them, just Daley was sued for it and lost. It's he's admitted it, but he didn't admit to all of it. Admitted to having sex with a twenty year old provided by Epstein, but it was a lot worse than that. And now you see his emails where he dressed her up like snow white and stuff. But how long I've been saying, I've been on vtory forever. Like this is in their internal communications, it's in the court files. You don't have to wait for the file to be released. It's already out there. It's just not all in one place.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm sure, Yeah, we already know it, but it kind of proves it to people too, Like we knew it was Israel, but it can kind of prove it and it does show things like, oh it shows.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like the stock market emails that already came out. You know, this already came out. Like the victims will tell you who raped them. It's not a mystery. They're still alive. You can talk to the girls. They'll tell you who it was, but they are still Glynn Duman and his wife, they'll tell you about Jess Staley. They'll tell you who they met and who they were forced to service. And a lot of it's not even blackmail. It's more like a reward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just black mail. But I think a lot of it was like a reward. I think you just nailed it.
Speaker 1: Well. I mean, if you look at bear Stearn's stuff, the complaints about these financials and these hedges s how they operate. Man, it's like just like everybody knows there's a casting couch in Hollywood, there's a casting couch in the music industry. Well, there's a casting couch in these financial institutions where like if you're going to be the secretary or whatever, you know, you got to like your boss was undressed in front of you. You got to put up with a lot of crap that they shouldn't have to put up with, but they'll do it. You know. It's like Vince mick Mann. Janelle Grant was thirty nine years old. She wasn't some groom kids. She knew what she was doing, but she did it for the money and the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, you don't have to work there, Yeah, but if you are in the.
Speaker 2: Conditions I'd feel bad for like the high school girls that he was recruiting. He wanted these trouble They were looking for like poor trouble.
Speaker 1: Teens, not even high school in some cases. I mean he had some fourteen year olds right out of middle school. So did Robert Miller. You know, they all know the Bronkmans. It's like, if you want to get back to this Jewish organized crime that's behind the whole thing. Epstein didn't create his network. He walked into a pre existing network. He was just the latest face. He's a little too John Gottie. You know, he got your You know, it's called the underworld for a reason. You're not supposed to promote yourself the way he did. But yeah, you know, Alex Wexner had Victoria's Secret and ll brands as Johnny Burnell had Karen's Lass MC two modeling agency, so they had a professional way of recruiting children. Apricommy and Fitch and Mike Jeffries jail two for raping all those young boys. He was a Wexner guy. But through their modeling wing they could get young men and women, but young men in ibercomi and so you have it like a pristine way of getting these models. You ship them around, you take the passport away. They mostly abused Eastern Europeans who had no they don't have to wear with ch'all or the money to do anything. They can't sue. They're scared. You sign a NBA, you throw some hush money at him and they take the deal. And if you're not and you just credit them, drug them up whatever. So they don't listen to these little girls. And it's so sick. I don't know if you can share screen, but some of the shit's still there. If you go to George Models, just type in George Space Models. It's so disgusting. And this is they open. They are selling kids, yea. And you look at the front, the front thing, and you can guess it's not like, oh is she seventeen?
Speaker 2: Eighteen.
Speaker 1: Nah're like eleven twelve. Are you looking at it?
Speaker 2: How you? Oh yeah, hold it up George Yeah.
Speaker 1: Face models and then click on the first link. This is in the Epstein files. This is just one of the places that with service these people you can buy kids.
Speaker 2: And it's still on the internet.
Speaker 1: I'm only giving one example because it's already out right, it's already in the files. But there's a bunch of these things.
Speaker 2: Well, you mentioned the whole modeling, even legit modeling. They're recruiting these girls and boys, they're figuring out who's probably the parents aren't paying attention, bringing them to travel, oh, making a kid a model, and then they're sex trafficking. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the national industries like that Hadad and a lot of these guys, the French are really bad about it too.
Speaker 2: They just don't they don't care about consent. And I know there's just you see all these Instagram models and all the guys that would always try to take photos. There are always creeps trying to sleep with them. This is just at a much higher level. It's like oh they get oh we're amber combras. These girls get all excited and think they have an opportunity and they're just trying to use them for sex.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my sister is a photographer and she does stuff for like circus freaks, and it's pretty weird. But there's always some dude, you know, with his camera and he wants to go back, like in the dressing rooms, like no, no, dude, it's already and leotard stuff. They don't. It's always creepy weirdos in the fashion industry and sometimes his gay men praying on a little men other men and whatever. But because that industry just attracts creeps. It's just in a nature of it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a guy who's start talking to you. Guy was Hollywood. Actually, it's one of the industries. One of the directors. At one point, the gay guys talked him up and they tried to get him to give the guy a blowjob, and it was like he had to do that for like the part, and he's like they really tried pressure to do it and you end up walking out. But they were all like surprised, like you had to blow this guy. He was a jay. You had to blow them to get you know, pushed in Hollywood and it was just like wow, He's like, apparently that stuff happens, you know, you hear stories of it, but the guy's story sounded very credible to me. It's like you see a lot, Hey, it was it.
Speaker 1: Kat Williams said it all man like you when you see these people who are doing well in Hollywood, just think of what they had to do to get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he said, the two guys like police spent time prepping them up first, and he's been working a guy for a little bit. He's doing well, and like, no, you just have to do this, you know motion like everyone does it. Just the cat pushed him and finally he just left. He's just like it was heavily pushed. I'm just not doing that. But he's like, apparently that's what both people are doing. It's like a weird speed Yes, yeah, your head, I think, right, they have to have control or power, Like what is it with like a Harvey Weinstein, It's okay?
Speaker 1: What it is is this especially in the music industry music, I'd argue they have more influence than actors, Like there's young, there's youth that they they get like half their knowledge from lyrics from songs are really dumb, but this is what they do. They don't want anybody to ascend to a power of influence who can turn on them. So they got to make sure you're compromise early before you get that push one. They get off on it. They just like these like black rappers sucking ju dick. You know, they're just like, ah, you're all hardcore in your image, but here you are on your knees slapping up my com you know, they get off on it. They like they call it buck breaking, you know, they like breaking the buck in getting somebody, you know, a hardcore and tough and be like, suck my balls. Then they do it. So they get off on it. But the other thing is they have that over you, so you're gonna just rap about yourself and degenerate shit and do and say what we want you to say, because if they didn't, they like they reached millions of people if they said something positive in their songs. You know, they got to be able to shut that down at a moment's notice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a video of you sucking dick.
Speaker 1: The same time, there's just like we got you compromise and we'll tell you.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like a weird sit twisted like I think, uh Weinstein, I think he was trying to have sex with like Brad Pitt's why or maybe it was one of these celebrities can't remember who was actors. It was this weird power. It is completely disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he told her he went after him. Brad went after him like it because Brad's got enough weight in Hollywood that you can't it doesn't matter like he's he was a lists or so. Yeah, it's just sick man, and they they require almost every girl's got to show her titties in a movie at some point or she just doesn't.
Speaker 2: Get good point they make him do that. Well, Candice Suber, she had Harvey Weinstein on speaking reverse, like what why are you trying to rehabit him do? Yeah, he's one of the most disgusting, vile Well, I realized me too, was almost.
Speaker 1: Look to be nuanced. There are also girls who one hundred percent are okay with that deal, that did that deal with Harvey. It's a mixed bag. But you can't just point to one of these girls who like did it for the money and it's just a whore or whatever they be like that's all of them. You know, he definitely did the pressuring.
Speaker 2: They're making it treat. There's well known in Hollywood. There's an old clip of like the Oscars, or to make a joke, like some girl has to go to Harvey saying, all the everyone's busting up, laughing, all the celebrities, and it's like it was well known in Hollywood. You had to like suck Harvey Weinstein's dick to get me to get famous. Right, They roasted them, and you can't. You have to put some responsibility back on the women. But I still say it's an absolutely disgusting Well.
Speaker 1: Look there's it's not one or the other. You can't be a light switch brain. There are girls who make false accusations. Women lie really, but they're also real victims, and you can't, you know, cherry pick a couple of loons and then be like that's all it was like Epstein had hundreds of victims. You can't find like, you know, yeah, all about and concrete. Definitely, that's the minimal, right, So you can't throw the baby out with the blathwater and say, well this one chick was this buzz's old and she thinks she sees lizards or whatever, like, Okay, well she's mentally ill. Whatever. All these women are not making this up. They're not all mental, they're not all like that. He definitely did this. He opened up back in the investigation that started in two thousand and five. He was fifty two years old having sex with fourteen year olds? Okay, who told her parents? Who did go to the cops. They did everything right, It didn't matter. You got this sweetheart deal. The chief of police resigned in protest. He's they were like Barry Kersher, you know, the prosecutor was not interested in prosecuting, and his defense attorney, you know, Dershwitz was on board as well. And it just gets this soliciting prostitution with the minor, that's all when he had been shoving sex to he's in fourteen year old girls, anuses and stuff like plural, and it's all there, like I I can show it to you. I can read. It was in the Florida papers and stuff that was going on, and he just like gets this six day week work leave bullshit. He fled to Israel. They send him back. They're like, no, you gotta go back because we're gonna get sweeping immunity for all your cohorts. It was the best thing for them ever, because the investigation was being done on his whole network, and they got this deal where everyone got immunity and Epstein got the very most minimal punishment. Unbelievable. And then he did it. He kept doing it.
Speaker 2: He couldn't stop. I guess he just thought he's above the law, which I guess he was. It kind of showed there's a class that operates above the law. And that's why.
Speaker 1: Everything Trump had him arrested and murdered because he had everything on Trump and whatever he was trying to squeeze out him and like, look, you don't you don't blackmail the mob, because the way you get rid of a blackmailer.
Speaker 2: A blackmailer, yeah, pulls of these circles. But I think there's people above him telling them what to do.
Speaker 1: Trump was absolutely at the behest of BB like he does. He grabs his ankles for is, really spreads his cheeks. He's just there like, oh yeah, thank you, sir, can have another like they they almost killed him, and they blamed it on Iran, Like remember in Iran tried.
Speaker 2: To screwed you. That's ridiculous thing. Ever, ran like they just make up bizarre stuff. It was Iran.
Speaker 1: It's like actually the second one of the golf course and he's there with whit coff g. I wonder how they knew which hole we're gonna be at and uh whick cough knows. And then there's a guy who is in an as Off commercial in Ukraine. That's not a run.
Speaker 2: Those guys were in commercials with it with black Rock. I think that's I don't know what that means, but it's bizarre.
Speaker 1: Crooks was in a black Rock commercial. Why does Blackrock even have commercials? You know, you're you're invested your a hedge funds hedge fund like that.
Speaker 2: It's pertainely a little strange, and it's like it's also confusing, like Blackrock Vanguard, like they all own each other. It's but all the top people they have to be js mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well, mister Fink, you know, like they have an ideological agenda. They're all Israeli partisans to be, to say the polite term, and this is why we're constantly at war in the Middle East, Americans dying, the American treasury being depleted for Israel's wars. It's not the petro dollar or the mi C or any of this crap. You know, States get off the petro dollar because of the sanctions of war. Iran has not been trading in dollars since like two thousand and six. India and to Japan, they've all been buying in their own currency instead of dollars because why would you sell in dollars when the US can freeze those? Right, So they're not going to do it like you're it's the it's the exact opposite what they think. They're not going to war to make people get on the dollar. They were already on the dollar. Going to war got them off the dollar. Yeah, Iran just wrong. It is the exactly opposite of what they claim. Russia was on the dollar. You kicked him off, swift, you get it. Like now they're trading in rupels because they have to.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Iran trying to make people buy the oil and yen or something.
Speaker 1: Yuan it is a Chinese currency. It's not true China buys it and yuan buys the currency one yuan, Like yeah, it sounds like yen, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: They weren't really trying to switch it to that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Japanese don't call it yen. It's called en, but you need to end as a preposition, so we call it yen, you know in the States, but it's ninety ninety in But whatever the yen, they pay for it in yen, and they still do. They're like, Japan is not going to buy oil in Chinese you wan, that's not happening. They rather oil, but in India has bought They just got another tanker in rupees. The thing is, it's still not dollars. So that's the point. It doesn't matter if it's all that you want or a bunch of biledical trades and local currencies. It's not dollars. It hasn't been dollars. Like, oh, they got off the dollar. They've been off the dollar for twenty years. They already were off the dollar. That's not why we were at fucking war war because of Israel. Think of that. Here's another one. The straight up homouse was closed. So all those states that did trade in dollars, including Oman, and then you got the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia couldn't sell oil at all. It went to zero, so all those dollar trades went to zero and Ran is not trading dollars to the dollar collapse. No, it didn't, because what your claim about the artificial demand and petro dollars metro dollar, Like, you're wrong, that's not how it works, and that's not why we're at war strictly, just at war for Israel. They wrote a fucking script. Oh, we're gonna attack seven countries in five years, that came straight out of net and you know who's the second one. Yeah, and Iran was the last one. And it failed. But this is their script. And he went to Congress, Iran, Iraq, Lubio like he's named all the places that America and Europe ends up attacking.
Speaker 2: Wow, attacked all seven of them. That's you know, it wasn't the timeline, but they still did it.
Speaker 1: You know, they broke Sudan into Sadan and South Sudan and then they have a civil war in Sudan and that's backed by the UAE. But yeah, Iraq for the second time was invaded over the pretexts of weapons and mass destruction and all those lives were fed to the US by Israeli partisans. Siri s I did not gas his own people. Da da da da da. That was a war for Israel to break the land bridge between Iran and has Blah. The failure there was a black swan because in the age of drone warfare, Hesblah does not need to smuggle ballistic missiles all the way from Iran to itself. They can build drones with local opponents, and that's what they've been doing. So all that mess in Syria for nothing because they end up being able to make drones locally and use them on has On Haifa, so whatever and it. But the whole thing was for Israel, and they like, look, it's it's not in our interest to help al Qaeda. The people that attacked us on nine to eleven we're attacking helped literally helped literally you're helping al Qaeda and then you're shaking hands with Jiulani in the White House. Kanye West is banned from Britain, but Jilani is not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Kanye for a song, the musician.
Speaker 1: Because he said mean things about a group even though he apologize, but not the guy has slaughtered people and cut their heads off like that. Who who's farmer working for? Because it's not the British people.
Speaker 2: No, clearly not. None of our politicians are. Why do you think so many these Middle Eastern countries aligned with Israel just for like money. Get the US pays because it's easy, because seems like most of the Sunni led countries, not the people, but like led by them, seem to support Israel.
Speaker 1: But yeah, these these Sealafuswa hobbies, like the UE was created. It's just it's the remnants of psych peak psych speaker. It's British handed over to puppet monarchs. And the problem with a monarchy, this is one advantage of republic does have. It's much harder. You can still bribe a republic. We see it with APAC in the United States, but you got to spread the wealth over much larger number of people. If you have a dictatorship or a monarchy, all you need is one family on board and you rule the whole country, and so it's very volatile. Whereas you get their king or prince, then you got the whole thing because they make all the decisions. And that's what happened a lot of these Sunni areas. There's not one, including Pakistan, there's not one Sunni majority country that isn't an American cook and an Israeli cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all like that. It's like I'm not calling out you, but I'm just saying all God itself.
Speaker 1: You know, they're all.
Speaker 2: And then there's no Sunny countries defending the Sunny people getting slaughtered.
Speaker 1: No God, it's only the Shia. It's Yemen, it's a rand, it's the p Mu in a rock. It's this Shia groups in Syria and has Balah in Lebanon. It's all Shia Islam.
Speaker 2: That it's like fifteen percent of Muslim It's like fifteen percent of Muslims were fighting all the other Muslims, the Christian nations and the Jewish nations.
Speaker 1: Yep, pretty encouraged and so on. Like it's, uh, well, I guess they're Muslim as well. But like Shia Islam. Uh, the theological differences aren't that great. It's just if you have a monarchy that is propped up by religion, like the justification of divine rule ties back to your faith, so any other religion would undermine that and as soon you want to hold onto that power. So it's it's not like, oh, the age of Muhammad and that's not the deal. It's this faction engages in religious nepotism, and so do all the others. So if another one gets in power, they're all going to hire each other and not you, and you're out completely. So that's the real beef, is political, not theological.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess they want the money. They don't want to get Israel bombing them, America bombing them, Like we pay a lot of these countries trade deals.
Speaker 1: They have a protection racket. I mean a lot of these Gulf states are very small. Bahrain is small, a weight is small, Qatar is small, Ue is small. Like they can't really defend themselves, and that's on purpose. They drew borders around resources. They made them too small to defend themselves. And they've become completely reliant on an American protection.
Speaker 2: Racket and we don't follow it. Quitar they have the largest US based. Israel bombed them, We're supposed to protect them. Nope. Sorry, that was our greatest Apple.
Speaker 1: Aired de fits wasn't even on. They turned it off so the Israelis could try and assassinate negotiators for Hamas. I believe with the jets we gave them, Yeah, with the jets that were and give is the right way. We didn't sell them because they buy they buy it with aid that we gave them, which is always for given loans socks.
Speaker 2: They're like, but they buy us military stuff, they go buy it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that comes out of their billion dollars four point nine billion dollar aid that you're subsidizing US companies, you know that give away products to the Israelis. Give them those are paid your dollars. You paid for Israel's air force.
Speaker 2: We're buying that. We're paying that genocide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you paid for that genocide, like you were forced to pay to bomb you know, ahmed in con units or whatever. It doesn't benefit your life at all. It's completely immoral and you're out there being forced to pay for Israel's military. You don't have the use for genocide. Yeah, that was the the kind of facetious joke is uh, well, they're dropping j dams on Gaza. Don't Worrycans with no health care will pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where they're like the only industrialized country without health care. Asia's most have it, and almost of Europe does is Asia have free health care as they had it first. Basically every nation Asia is in healthcare.
Speaker 1: Education, like every measuring stick, I Q whatever. They are just winning.
Speaker 2: I love every time I go there, Like I did, I didn't want to go back. I have several friends that went to stay there for a year, and after a year they just stayed, planning you have to live in Asia for a year. All three of them are well you probably you too, So here man be my neighbor. I was last someone was there. It's like, do I want to go back? Do I want to just like you? I want to be in America. It's it's it's hard when.
Speaker 1: You're contra people that would visit me in Japan because that's that's where I lived for seventeen years, you know, and they're there like two or three days and like can I buy a house here? They really are ready to move. Like what about your family and all that stuff you were saying, and they're like, yeah, Like the average weight of women is one hundred and sixteen pounds versus the US, where it's like one hundred and sixty pounds.
Speaker 2: Shape, they cook, go clean.
Speaker 1: Like they're feminine. Yeah, imagine that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not all manly, and you know the US was like that when I.
Speaker 1: Was growing up. Obesity wasn't a big thing. If you look at your yearbook and stuff, we're we're the same age. I think it's you know, it was like the fat kid. Yeah in your grade whatever it was, he weary, rare.
Speaker 2: You go back and look the fat.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah they're not fat at all. If you look at the music video Chubby Checkers and the fat Boys, you look at the fat boys, We're like, oh my god, like a fat the fat Look at the fat boys. Now, yeah they're not even average.
Speaker 2: Were the fatk goonies, He's not even really fat by today's damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah chunk yeah, chunks.
Speaker 2: He was like so fat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're like, god, he's got fat on his face. He's so fat, like that little fatty now unheard of, especially in children. Now that's just every other kid.
Speaker 2: Man's combination between food and not exercise.
Speaker 1: I think it's the sedentary lifestyle and the food. It's hard to do because like Japan has the Internet and video games and all that stuff, so does Korea, but they're not gaining weight. So I think most of it has got to be something in the food I felt, and probably some genetics too. It's just like Europeans were built to last through the winter, you know, like and but they're eating all the time. I don't know, but it's something in the food. Because the exact same race and people in the same area were not like that in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Something happened, thinking multiple factors. I think food is the single biggest factor. I would they exercise. We don't like walk. If you don't like walk a couple miles a day, do something.
Speaker 1: So it's also no fat shaming, Like people laugh, but they're like, no, man, if you were chubbing the eighties bullied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go home and their moms will be like, why are you so fat? And they'll gain like three pounds. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, if you if you should get over forty five kilograms, yeah.
Speaker 2: They're like they do want to be pound but they do it right away, like they'll barely gain any weight, and the mom will be like, why are you so fat?
Speaker 1: And their friends will gang up and I'm like with concern, like, oh are you okay? Well I saw you gaining weight, Like do you need help? It's considered like such a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I watched girl it wasn't even fat, got ganged up on by her family when she was. They're all telling her she was so fat in college, needed to go lose weight.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you a funny thing for the anti I'm so anti weeb, but like you know, it's kind of the stereotype that black guys said on chubby white girls. Same thing happens in Asia as the white guys Asian girls, like they think they're all awesome because they got this Asian check, and like she's considered very low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't know.
Speaker 1: In Japan, that's that's the fat girl that you think is so awesome.
Speaker 2: What what country do you think has the best? Korea, Japan. It's kind of like yeah, no, definitely, not no, yeah, probably create.
Speaker 1: Create Japan, the rich parts of China, not China in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Chinese can be absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 1: And then I don't know, probably Taiwan. So there's a gap. Man like, and if you are st here, it's South Korea. If you're talking to averages, like a lot of a's, a's and s's, it's Japan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Korea. It looks like black pink. There's just so many girls that look like that.
Speaker 1: They're just yeah, it's like you go around dung dumb and it's it's it's what you have only in magazines and TV in America is outside in Korea, like you just go to a Starbucks. It it's like ten ten ten, you get sports.
Speaker 2: I was in Korea. I'm like, Wow, this is not bad, but.
Speaker 1: That I disavow it's not true. Don't come here.
Speaker 2: We're it's all ugly, disgusting.
Speaker 1: You do guys like you do need to speak Japanese or you're not gonna.
Speaker 2: They're just not go. You totally convidence be Japanese or be a famous fighter. But there's all these guys that there were the ugly ones that they can't tell the difference. You're like, what do you with that girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like they just all look alike. They're just so happy. But the thing is, if you grew up in the US, especially in somewhere like Texas or whatever, everyone's hot. When you come to Asia, well what Asians would consider like rejects. They're like it doesn't matter, like they're the angels because they've never they're one to ten scale has to get shifted to like one to twelve because there are just things that did not exist where they're from. Well, like you talk about like black level, Like there's above black pink level, there's like above ESPA level. There's it the whatever. The musicians are a bailed the same thing with a k B forty eight. Those are supposed to look like the girl next door on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are just like the regular girls. So you go to places like that, not even the extremely hot girls, not actually hot. She's just a normal girl. You know, at some places like San Francisco, there's no hot girls. The few hot girls are all stuck up because every guy's after them.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell a lot of my Japanese friends are like, if you would come to California, people would just give you free stuff. That happened with my wife, like constantly we're in La and they would just give her lunch and she didn't have to pay. You're gonna get treated like a queen Asia. Yeah, you're hot in Asia, but you're not so are a lot of other people. But you go to America's beautiful girls, you do understand, like they're can remember you visiting their store the rest of their life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think a lot of beautiful girls is don't even understand. They live in a completely different world.
Speaker 1: And one's ever better than a beautiful girl that doesn't know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like were the ones that were like ugly when they were young, then they get beautiful. But the ones that just always been beautiful, they're just like I think everything just handed to them.
Speaker 1: You're ruined. But the ugly duckling is the best. The one that like started bad and got better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the rare ones are good because the girls has always been life has just been so easy. Everything she's ever done just here. Like everyone's just so nice. Everyone wants to help, everyone wants to do free stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like America. Everyone's nice and like yeah to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everywhere I go, open doors offer me.
Speaker 1: But men are so nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girls are so mean.
Speaker 1: Before we wrap, White Japan, instant anorexia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to get a girl, I'm gonna have to come and visit you because already want to go back. Before we wrap, I just want to hit a couple of things for one. For you, you've been talking about this forever. You must have felt like a crazy person yelling in the wind. There's just been a massive shift in the last like three years.
Speaker 1: I mean that's probably October seven, like raked a hole in the matrix man the sacrifice for us.
Speaker 2: That's why get mad and people hit on the palace in the data, the ultimate press for us. But we needed to take we need to take advantage of opportunity because how do we do the change from here? That's that's what's the frustrating, Like what are the next steps?
Speaker 1: I say this a lot. I don't think you can just like vote in the right people. We do have our studs like Thomas Massey and Dan Bilsarian's running for Congress. Full support for that, dude, Yeah, yeah, but there are like a coin, there's some, but in general, you're not going to vote your way out of this.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 1: Politics is downstream from culture and cultures downstream from media. You have to break the media. What got everybody to notice was TikTok and then Telegram an X. If you break the monopoly on media, you break everything. So everybody arguing about political solutions, whether they want it, is like it doesn't matter, It doesn't matter if you don't fix the culture. Every product, whether it's a republic, a monarchy, fascism, communism, it doesn't matter, is broken because your culture is broken. And it's like we were saying, about Asia. You look around, look at Singapore, look at even some parts of China, look at South Korea. It looks like a futuristic land. You know, the skyscrapers, the functioning, everything on the time, and that are no cigarettes on the ground. That's how it is because of the culture. And the culture is that way because their media isn't run by goblins. If you get rid of the goblin influence, you can have these things like Europe used to have beautiful capital cities before they let the goblins in the gate. And the goblins are just constantly pushing degeneracy, porn and just thug life, this and that, like that trash that filth eroses the culture and then the politics of a reflection of that. So you gotta change the culture first, and the way to do that is breaking the media monopoly. That's why I'm always pushing substack and telegram and whatever we have left, because that is what's reaching in this new generation. They're tuned in like they are that I have.
Speaker 2: A little hope to it, but then it's also it gets so frustrating. So I see hope with the youths, but then you see these people just don't care. You know depart of like we were just going.
Speaker 1: To say, the problem is they have learned helplessness. They they grew up pre Internet most of their life, so they feel like there's nothing I can do about it. And they were correct. It really didn't matter what you knew before the Internet. But now that you do have a way to reach people, it's worth it to have that knowledge. It's worth it to try. Before it was a lost cause. It would have got to write an op ed and the paper or who cares. But like a show like this would think of this, how much knowledge about finance, politics and someone that in conspiracy did you gather through the Internet versus school and books and TV?
Speaker 2: Most of the Internet almost all of it?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, and even if you got a good book, you wouldn't have known what book to get if not the Internet, you know, like it's all it all relates to the Internet.
Speaker 2: And someone walks around random and you go to bookstores. But overall, yeah, you could recommended something or you find something. I learn way more from the Internet, like self learned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like you're like, well, how would you be able to read the Epstein files unless you have the Internet? Are you going to go to DC and cock it. No, you know, not really like you're gonna yeah, but now everyone can read them. They're reacted as hell, but they're there. The Internet is the break in the media monopoly, and it's Jewish control over the media. And that's exactly what it is. Yeah, has eroded, and this is why they're powers slipping. People are able to notice. And once you notice, you can't unnoticed.
Speaker 2: No one. I don't know one ever unnotices. Do's the crazy uncles? Never like, never mind, I was wrong. And then once I think, once people see it, they get pretty worked up. I have friends that just started seeing it like three months ago that are like they can learn so fast too, so when you play.
Speaker 1: And they're so hungry for the next red pill once they go down that path. Yeah, you must get to the ultimate boss, which we're not going to say because you're on YouTube, but like that's the final pill ktube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you must still a little vindicated. You're probably so ostracized from like a lot of places for a lot of years, right, you had a lot of people apologize to you and stuff or not really.
Speaker 1: Nah, and like like I debunked, I explained RFK on your show yeah, and then everyone's like, you know that was staying Caesar and like they knew it all along.
Speaker 2: People a lot of people praise that. I'd be like, who was that guy? Was the first one? Like you broke that down? Great, Yeah, several other podcasts should.
Speaker 1: Do the same thing for JFK. Like, but I'm mad if people just grift off my work because like I'm taking all the heat and then someone else goes and repeats it later and gets all the credit and all.
Speaker 2: The Montars value and all that and get the information out there at least is the other way of.
Speaker 1: Looking at it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why I did it.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying I had to take it on the on the guy the ones money. I'm the one that's going to get all the heat for this, and then you get someone else, so like that at minimal, could you just say I learned this from Ryan Dawson so that that now I could get a little bit of a turn. I don't see why people are constantly like sniping ship from somebody just reposted.
Speaker 2: Yeah I saw Ian Carrol credit you or quote tweet someone too instead of still their shit.
Speaker 1: Kind of had to when he's wearing a shirt that I designed on the like that's rare, though what he and did is super rare, Like he definitely did a lot of sniping as well. So eventually they're like, yeah, they feel guilty because they basically once they've made it and they're already on Rogan and they've gone, then they can now finally say yeah, I learned that from Ryan. But I was like, dude, I know I can see what's going on. It's whatever, but it pisces me off, Like I know, I know that Team Zionists are going to cancel me, Like people on my side, why aren't you sharing not just me, but whoever you're learning this stuff from. I'm always praising Justin Romondo or whoever, like all these people, Michael Collins, Piper, like great f Smith. I'll tell you, like they deserve it. They dug it up. These are the who you should know about. But there's this weird, like egotistical pissing contest where like, well you we just need the info, bro, I'm like, it doesn't stop the info at all. To share where you got it from.
Speaker 2: You spent a lot. It doesn't work actually reading all like documents, court files, like all kinds of shit you read like that takes a lot of patience in time and not.
Speaker 1: Fifteen years worth of videos deleted and thousands of dollars stolen the Vimeo. I got kicked off that too, and they took six thousand dollars from me. There's a lot of money at the time, you know.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, they pulled down your nine to eleven film. Correct on YouTube, use example YouTube channel, you use an example a few times of say look what they did. Harvey Weinstein produced Fahrenheit nine to eleven. Then then your film that was the most promoted.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, that Michael More fiasco is in theaters. Yeah it was, it was most You never seem not even on YouTube, you can't put it there.
Speaker 2: You included the Israeli connections. You also included the Saudi connections because those are there. There are Saudi oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Like Saudi Arabia, fuck them too. Like Saudi Arabia and Israel were part of a joint intelligence nexus that were steering al Qaeda. That's what happened on nine to eleven. Al Qaeda did nine to eleven. But they were not wholly separate from intelligence agencies, never have been. They weren't in Syria. They weren't in Afghanistan, they weren't in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you covered them.
Speaker 1: That film is free. It's not like I charged money anything. It's free. You go to ran dalpsin dot org, click on Empire Masks. You can find out what happened in nine eleven. You got a long flight three hours and fifty nine minutes. You can watch it or you could probably just listen to it even but like, I am putting all the documents on the screen for a reason, so I hope.
Speaker 2: You I had all when I was driving, so I was like, right, So I was trying to watch, but then I was like trying to keep up with the documents.
Speaker 1: In New Mex's another one and everyone's like, oh, yeah, you know Kennedy Demona. I'm like, you learned that three years ago, Like you were not talking about that till I made a movie about it.
Speaker 2: I learned a lot of this stuff a few years ago. I'm not going to give credit credits, dude, man, I don't like I've known this stuff forever, and it's like but once you see it, it's like, Wow.
Speaker 1: Get your boycott. Is your coffee made this stuff before? It was cool? Now man, I love it. We're talking about the change I've seen twenty years ago, trying to talk about nine to eleven. Forget about it. They're all hooked on Alex Jones and there's just no You just couldn't get your yelling in the wind, like you said, even talking about it like con Yunists. No, be honest, people did not know where the fuck that was until after October seventh when they started blowing it up the area. Conyunists, Gaza City and then Kanyunis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't know.
Speaker 1: They're just they learned geography through war. But yeah, okay, they know now. And I've really watched where it just seemed hopeless. I'd almost given up on Palestine because I'm like this, no one cares is They're just going to wither and die. And then this happened, and of course Israel overreact. They killed their own I think they knew that. I think a lot of them they hannibal directed their own Jews. They murdered them to up the death House so they could get a better, a bigger reaction.
Speaker 2: They wanted to get rid of the move that to more.
Speaker 1: Than seventy one thousand dead people in Gaza.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't find an incinerated bodies.
Speaker 2: They tried to. Iran killed forty thousand protesters and then seventy Yeah, they died in Gaza. Almost Like how insane is that?
Speaker 1: If you did a ven diagram of Iran kills protesters and beheaded babies and hamas rapes. You know, the people that believe in any of those, believe in all of those, just be one circle. Forty fat Pross gives where where is this? Where did you get that number from? Well, they got it from Barry Weiss's at CBS.
Speaker 2: Who may it up? She's so talentless and she wasn't she paid like one hundred dollars for podcast. It's just like I looked up the longest and I have so many more views. I'm like, oh, it's my podcast worth a couple billion dollars.
Speaker 1: I do stay called the woodshd Well, just take some fucker and it's called so and so to the woodshed, and I just break them down. The one on Barry Weiss is seven and a half hours long.
Speaker 2: She's just stupid.
Speaker 1: Interview with Joe Rogan and every sentence out of her mouth was a lie. So it's like seven and a half hours just breaking down all the stupid stuff. She said. There's like a twenty four minute segment out I clipped out of it. Still kind of long, whis just she's constantly lying. She's got that net and Yakulai like with the pillow, she has every hospita talking point. Of course, they put her in there to manage CBS CBS. You just get you call it BS or see bs C the BS, that's all it is. And they were boss sting this whole Epstein still alive crap, because the metadata does show that they had to splice together film of his door and it's like.
Speaker 2: There because there was the I mean, I'm not saying he was live. He most likely I would say he's killed, but there was the guard atops he's dead.
Speaker 1: They found broken bones.
Speaker 2: And well the only guard that was away did report they willed him out of there. That's the only counter argument.
Speaker 1: Well they had they said, uh, they had a fake wheeling. Now so Pete the press would go follow.
Speaker 2: They penis on this guy and then no interview too. I noticed I can't remember his name.
Speaker 1: Well, they're never going to get anything out of that prison, Like the ward like, oh, the guards are asleep, the caramels. You know, you're never going to get anything out of these people. They pay them off. The prison did not decide to kill him. That order came from.
Speaker 2: Above, obviously the prison was and who's.
Speaker 1: Above the governor and the president who was the resident, Donald Trump? And probably Epstein had a lot of dirt on Donald Trump and all the Trump's donors.
Speaker 2: Well, who was in charge? Who was in charge of the prisons bar not prison's Donald Barr or was it William Barr who was a Was it William Barr? Yeah, and he has ties.
Speaker 1: William Barr was not involved with Epstein. They're all saying he's the one that hired him at the Dalton School.
Speaker 2: That is not true. William Barr's father, It's not true.
Speaker 1: William Barr's father was the dean of the he was there the year before Epstein got hired. And what had happened was because in nineteen seventy three, because of the Jan Kapor War, a lot of the Jewish donors that floated that school donated directly to Israel, and their donations went way down, and so the Dalton School had a huge down signing where they fired Bar in six teachers. They got rid of the head master and six teachers to cut costs. That's why they hired Epstein because he could teach math in physics. He said he didn't even have a college degree. They started low cutting. Of course, they only hire other Jews, and so Epstein got in. But he wasn't hired by a Bar. Bar was already gone.
Speaker 2: Gardner P.
Speaker 1: Dunning is the one that the garden how to research this whole thing? Man, like this is like this is a fact? Right, fine, just go on your favorite search engine and looked up who was the head master in nineteen seventy three. In nineteen seventy four, Bar resigned in the summer. So Epstein's hired in September of seventy four. That's when he starts. Bar was no longer there. That is a fact. But they had this thing called the Holocaust Builders that are donating to the school. I'm not making this up. That's what they call themselves. And in gardener P. Dunning, by the way, had his own little sexcapade with a fourteen year old who he had living with him, who he was groping like and Epstein, why is he working out of high school because he likes high school girls.
Speaker 2: That's why he wanted.
Speaker 1: He already had money, he had Wexner and all that was already happening. He just wanted to work at a high school so you could access to high school girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, looking through a saying, it seemed like he liked girls between like twelve to seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once seventeen was on the line. Man, they're getting a little too old from him. If they had braces, it was a bonus.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, a lot of the pressure crews for women too, which is that just shows kind of dark. It was like, you know, women are a lot better, but he'd use women to recruit these young girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Leslie Groff and Sarah Kellen and stuff were his mains. They these are the people Massy needs to subpoena because they ran the books, the whole massage book. You know what a massage was. They have that, They have every name, They know who was on the flights with them, and they know who was booking. Because a lot of this did not occur on Epstein properties. They use neutral properties. You can't film someone having sex in your own house because the moment you give that the police they're gonna be like, where is this, Why is it in your bedroom? Why do you have a little kid in your house at all? Explain this is a twelve year old blowing someone. Why do you even know a twelve year old? So you got to have hotels or somewhere else to do these things, and that's what they were doing. So all these people like, oh he had cameras all over his houses. Correct, he did so he could watch his own ship as a trophy. But he's not using that for blackmail because that's unusable. He did. Can't from somebody committing a crime in your own bathroom or bedroom or whatever, because why are these two people in house? What's that?
Speaker 2: But you think dozens of hidden cameras seems a little bit weird.
Speaker 1: Like I.
Speaker 2: No, but yeah no, he probably stuff on the people too. Even if he couldn't release it, he probably enjoyed having it. Distill, he just.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed watching himself do it. He like, look at he wants that first moment, you know, he wants to like the first time they get raped. Whatever, he wants that on camera. It's just his sick perversion. Man, He didn't savage, Well, I got to wrap in the next few minutes.
Speaker 2: I picked some of the airport.
Speaker 1: I love Randy Savage as arrestler, but he did camera.
Speaker 2: Up his whole house just to watch the sexcapades or what.
Speaker 1: He was like. He's just like very paranoid about his wife cheating on him.
Speaker 2: Choose a total horror. I mean everywhere on the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or he was they pro tip to you guys, don't let your girl do jiu jitsu.
Speaker 2: Yes, feature people like give me a ship for that. They're just insecures. Like I've been running these and I actually didn't sleep with any of the students, but it's just I've seen it so much being an instructor, because I think that's an abuse of power.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should sleep leaders.
Speaker 1: Actually just something they they.
Speaker 2: People like always oh sure, It's like no, dude, I just I would get mad all these other instructor, especially when I was running a gym and ship, but they're all doing it, so it's like you can't even fire him. With like every instructors, I'd stay too.
Speaker 1: The kind of girls that are going to a very male dominated sport where you can roll around with dudes are looking choked.
Speaker 2: I'm having the moaning in your ear. It's just like you don't train with girls, like a lot of the Muslims won't. I understand it. Now.
Speaker 1: Some of them are serious, they really want to learn jiu jitsu, but but you know there's a portion that are you know, they got to read the same guy. Reason if the guys in the yoga class teacher, that's why he's there.
Speaker 2: But it's just like it's all all.
Speaker 1: But that's pretty much why dudes do yoga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see this. Sometimes you'll see a guy knew bring his girl, a hot girl and he's just getting manhandled by like the top guys at the gym, and then she's like rolling with the dude, and it's just like it's not a good psychological thing. I think.
Speaker 1: Breaks them, like he's no longer cool in her primitive brain, it's just you're or lesser than now.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, don't let your girlfriends train in jiu jitsu less it's an all girls gym or teacher and and so many of these instructors, some of my friends, but I.
Speaker 1: Really think it ought to be all girls. But there's just not enough girl instructors to do that. So you can't do that, like it has to be mixed, and you just got to have like a good teacher that won't do that. But you know there's another students. I mean, like, I'd rather be segregated.
Speaker 2: I kind of.
Speaker 1: I think the girl boy jiu jitsu is a little.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 1: Boxing women, right, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to do a men only jusu club. It's not the place to mess around with women and shit. I want to avoid all the drama and the fight gyms. There's so much. I always tell the fighters don't sleep with fight girls.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you in California? I mean, is there any difference.
Speaker 2: I'm in Vegas now, But there's so much trauma to the gyms because the fight girl, they'll break up with the guy and then she's banging another fighter right away, sometimes at the same gym, or sometimes the guy that just fought. It's women's nature girls fighting. She's probably gonna like fighters.
Speaker 1: They see him lose the fight, they want the guy that won.
Speaker 2: It's insane girls do that. Yeah, it's just a weird thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, like, just because you beat up this too doesn't mean you get her girlfriend. I'm like, ah, you got pretty.
Speaker 2: Good kind of yeah, a big fighter. You see a different world than a lot of people seeing literally the guy, the girlfriend and your d MS or ex girl friend. Just how the world works. You learn like, oh, sometimes some of their not all. Some of these women's they're wired a little different.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. There's already the filter because you're not getting women in general. You're getting someone that chose to common to jiu jitsu and anyway. So it's not all but the one filtered before, but it is. There's something to it. It's just like rock stars, like whoever they see a bunch of eyeballs looking at one person. It could be a comedian, a singer, whatever, Like they love attention, so if they see this person, it's all this attention. I can get attention through them, and that's attractive to girls.
Speaker 2: It's one true. And even Mick.
Speaker 1: Jagger is not a good looking dude, but he's slaying it. The girl got fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even at a smaller level, if you're like the best rock climber in the girls into rock climbing, or if you're the best jiu jitsu guy and the girls in jiu jitsu, that's who everyone's gonna look up to. At the gym. So it's maybe someone's not even famous. That's why something like local.
Speaker 1: The eyes on the king, whatever, if whatever, everyone else is paying attention to in whatever field, even if it's like the musician or whatever, that that person, you know, when they're the center of attention, that's super attractive to women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the most one opposite.
Speaker 1: The girls got all the attention that one.
Speaker 2: The women are way more attractive to status than money. The people say the gold diggers, that's like a small aspect of it.
Speaker 1: And now the money is just a way to get status. Yeah there status.
Speaker 2: Could be a guy with zero money and a rich guy. I but the guy, if he's got status, that's that's the girls will gravitate towards. But the absolutely no doubt my mind. I've been around the world enough. People try to argue with it and it's like not even close.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know, like I've never been super rich, but I've always had some kind of status.
Speaker 2: Yep, exactly you have that is you're able to get the women. I guess I got to wrap anything you want to hit before before we wrap. Obviously plug your story.
Speaker 1: Well, you know there's a rand deal is new and it's going to be flushed out in the next two weeks, so the details will be coming. Ryan Dawson dot Org. I'll be going over like this just happened. I woke up and went on Jake's podcast like this happened.
Speaker 2: I hope the deal actually yeah, it's like morning where you're at. I hope the deal actually works and goes through, you know, even though.
Speaker 1: Never held a ceasefire in his life, but this one. Yeah, because they're losing, I think they may think differently.
Speaker 2: That's why I was laughing when I saw the Israeli people going there. They sent things after the ceasefires like go fuck off. Yeah, eat a dick man, like vampires.
Speaker 1: Didn't have to fire with you, Like until you agree to comply with the points that America signed on, you're still a target.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Isn't it crazy to get a shirt fuck Israel. That's that's a great shirt. Well that was that triangle and.
Speaker 1: Just started with they started with nd aid to Israel, boycott Israel.
Speaker 2: Fuck, that's where we're at now.
Speaker 1: And then he's like burn Israel, burn.
Speaker 2: Like destroy Israel. So all right, Ryan's great talking to you. We'll do something soon.
Speaker 1: Maybe JFK, come back, come back to the landa elves man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want you realistically, I'm trying to think when six months maybe so I'm ready to go back to Asia. I love it out there. I think you need to stay for a few months. The next time you get a place for a few months and shill that's the move.
Speaker 1: I'll be here. You need to hit up come to Japan with me and and uh come over to create and meet the family and everything.
Speaker 2: I'll train with it.
Speaker 1: You're talking, Yeah, well we make We have to be able to go see him if you want.
Speaker 2: It'd be cool to hang out. It's fun to hang out sometimes as your old opponents.
Speaker 1: I don't know him, but I know his parents.
Speaker 2: He's like over there right.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, famous, they're big. They're big. Sports are like baseball and things. They're the megastars. But martial arts still pretty famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, right, I'll talk to you soon. Have a good one.
Speaker 1: Let's see it.