Speaker 1: What's up, everybody. Welcome to a special episode. It's very special. Cecily's tired. I am grouchy. Mm hmmm, I'm grouchy too. Guys, guys, it's been a day. It's been a day for me.
Speaker 2: But you know what, this is going to be like cheering, cheering me up, and this is going to be waking you up right well, I mean, who knows when you're gonna hear this? But like love is blind, love is blind, it's blind. So I just okay, here's something, here's a peek behind the curtain. That is when she likes to cover the show. I don't love it because I find it so tedious to cover every conversation that they have in these pods for like, you know, hours an hour. I'm like, what are we doing? However, it's like no, no, no, no, it's very I'm gonna watch this. I sit down, I watch it, and I really I'm like a whole episode in where I'm like this all seems familiar and I'm watching the wrong season, last year's season, Like damn it. So I start over and watch season nine.
Speaker 3: Which is what we're about to talk about.
Speaker 2: And I gotta tell you, man, what they heard me complain, they heard my complaints, and they changed everything. And now I'm kind of in and Stephanie's kind of out.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, please don't get me wrong. I'm not out. I just hate all these people. I don't like any of them.
Speaker 2: Well I like some of them, but I'm behind you. So I'm a little behind. She's going to we're gonna discuss what we have so at all.
Speaker 1: Not only do I not like some of them, I'm scared of some of them. There these are bad people, these are well good people and so many and it's but it's so fun to watch. This is like the trashiest. I think what's happened.
Speaker 3: Is a lot of these people just really really want to be on TV.
Speaker 2: Now that's exactly what I was gonna It's what it's what went wrong with the Bachelor. You know, they get all these books out there of how to be a villain. They want it because they get them like more screen time and people talking and their Insta influence all the bullshit. But they totally they're like basically saying walls down, they're whole. They're like rubbing their extensions. They've just it's it's completely against the show that it's supposed to be, which is that Love is Blind, so it doesn't matter if you're sort of like not that attractive, like they they completely lost the entire All these.
Speaker 3: People care about is looks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and they're all so like I noticed at first, the women, it's just a lot of extensions, a lot of Kardashian extensions and eyelashes and and that's for call Denver. That is not even like reflective of Denver. So like imagine if it was La, Yes, fuck is this shit? What's happening?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something too, which okay, and I know, I know, obviously you don't watch this one, but I just finished watching Love is Blind France, and they had and the season was like, was pretty good. Also, these people are also like a lot kind of crazy, kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: But there's this one couple. But I love.
Speaker 1: My thing that I really love is when the well it can it can be both ways, but it's usually that the woman is a little bit freaked out by the man's looks. It's almost entirely happens this way. If the guy is disappointed by the woman's looks, he never seems to come around on it. It's like they're not attracted. They're not going to get a boner, it's not going to work out.
Speaker 2: That's interesting where we're going to go through some of these guys, because my instincts were telling me some of them were not into it.
Speaker 3: Right, we'll get to that, right.
Speaker 1: Usually, My point is that the guys don't usually grow to have feelings and overlook the physical, whereas it's happened on many seasons, and it's happened in other shows like Married at First Sight where the woman is freaked out at first, I'm not sure she likes the guy, and then she grows attraction for the guy and in the end she's into it. So this happened on Love is Blind France this season, where.
Speaker 2: The guy he looks a little Elfin let's just put it that way.
Speaker 3: Ye, I'd like him.
Speaker 2: He's a little short, so i'd be into him, like a little like a little Tobey.
Speaker 3: Maguire kind of yes, a little Martin Freeman.
Speaker 2: You know how I love Yes, yes, I love that look love it yes ely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so the woman who ends up with that guy, you know, is at first like oh okay, like let me wrap my mind around this. And then they go through the season and she is not she won't like sleep with him, you know.
Speaker 3: But then she comes around and he's really patient.
Speaker 1: And sweet and he's just like, ah, like I told her, And she talks to him and says like, I'm just not sure I'm feeling it, you know, and he's like, okay, well, you know, we'll see, and then she ends up totally falling for him. She says yes at the altar beautiful right reunion comes fucking guy.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, yeah, he was like, yeah, not really feeling it.
Speaker 1: He kicked her out. They started living together and he was basically like, I need space.
Speaker 3: Did he say it like this, Ah, I can do a French thing. I don't know because I was only reading it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably did say it like that. Did he say that, yes, because that is a poem from a I had to memorize in French class about an ant okay, and not like an aunt like aunt and uncle, but like a little aunt you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this is the thing that bugs me a little bit about this show is that the women are a little bit more into the whole love is Blind thing than the men. The men are like love is blind, but let me pray that she comes out looking like an absolute hotty. All the women seem to be pretty hot.
Speaker 3: Let me let me start. Let me I agree with you. I'm not pushing back on that.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, But what I will also say is that the and I don't like this term, and I don't think it's very like. I don't think we're right to use this term. Okay, but I feel like the douche nozzle quotient. And I don't like the word douche nozzle, but the douche nozzle, it's been turned up.
Speaker 3: It's been turned up like that's of fifteen.
Speaker 2: These guys are such I can't speak for all of them, but from what I've seen.
Speaker 3: Such finance bros. There's such fun oh Like, I mean.
Speaker 2: We're going to go through them, and some are worse than others, but like these there are no prizes. There's one guy I really like, and I'm going to tell you right off the bat who it is. Okay, that one guy I'm crushing hard on, and I don't know, I know he ended up with somebody that I don't know where they ended up. It's I believe his name because I just took this all in is Joe, a guy named Joey, and I love him. He's so he's the guy with dark hair and he you know, well a lot of them had dark hair. But like he's just giggly and like, I just I mean, am I wrong? I'm so wrong? I must be wrong.
Speaker 3: That's okay, you know, well, jem.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a little spoiler alert that you would know if you looked at Reddit.
Speaker 1: He does make it out of the pods. Yeah, onto the vacation, and then he gets so drunk. Of course, I was gonna say, like that might not change your guy, but it's the worst. It's like, probably the worst I've ever seen. Somebody, Oh no, what episode was this?
Speaker 3: Because I am?
Speaker 1: And he also has made it real clear, so like you should know this that you know he kind of doesn't like fatties is not on how he puts it. He put he tries to be nice about it, but it's not nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get into these guys, let me get it. Let's let's put Joe on hold for a moment. So here's what's funny. Here's how we're going to do everybody. Cecily's through episode four. I'm through episode six. By the time you hear this, it'll almost be time for more episodes to drop. So, well, we won't talk about episode six, but we'll kind of take you up through that. Okay, then I can watch that and be ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so so I won't spoil some like stuff that we all saw in episode six because I want Cecily to talk about it too. But yeah, but there will be spoilers from the first like five episodes.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's start with the cast with the guys and just do it like this, Like, so we have Anton, He's we're not going to go into who each guy is, but let's talk about him. So he uh sometimes goes by Tony. He comes off like he's very Italian and makes a lot of Italian jokes, but he is Russian. He's very Russian, very odd twist though. It was like I'm told me. And then he tries to come up with like a cute little celebrity nickname with the woman that you know, like together we'd be like to Nachelli. Yeah, and then he's like, yeah, and anyway, I'm Russian. You're like, whoa, Okay, so he's Russian, he says, nice.
Speaker 1: He does seem nice. This is what I have to say about him. This is just like impressions looks wise.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: My thing about him was and I can I can say this because what if I just say something super racist? But no, but I can say this because I am Russian. My grand all four of my grandparents.
Speaker 3: Are from Russia. Where would they from? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I asked that because my side was I have Polish and on the other side it was Ukraine.
Speaker 1: It was key yeah, Ukraine, Ukraine. But now I'm forgetting. But John argues with me because I always say Russia and he says Ukraine. But we argue about all the same. And also for Jews, it was neither.
Speaker 2: We weren't even we weren't like they didn't allow us into either group, honestly, So that's why won't you get you know, like tested, it just comes up Ashnazi Jew. I assure you that's what. It doesn't come up Russian. It's really weird. So my grand my grandparents only spoke Russian and well at Finnish, right, No, like Russian. Like yet you know, they say saying us I had all these books of Russian fairy tales.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they were really tell me a lot about you really, Oh wow, well would not you know this thick.
Speaker 1: Russian accent and would read me these stories with a thick accent? And it was like yeah, and I loved it. But all the men, like Russian men have such like dad energy. It's just like and if you see his like his body and the way he wears his jeans and the facial hair is really heavy, and I don't know, there's just such a like they you know what it is?
Speaker 2: They all look old for their age. I see any Russian guy that like look young.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Even Russian babies look like they're at least ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can they have it's a very strong cologne that they wear as babies.
Speaker 3: Where do you even get that cologne? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So even in his picture, I'm just saying, like his tennis shoes are kind of dirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a dude. Dude he got he's going to crawl under your car, He's going to work on your car.
Speaker 3: I like that. I don't dislike him. Now, who does he?
Speaker 2: Ultimately we don't need to go through each person that he dated, but who is the big one that he's right?
Speaker 3: I don't care to do that either. And he proposed to.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he proposed to, I have to go over to the women so I can look up her name. Oh, she's right at the top.
Speaker 3: Ali. That's right. So Ali is born in Brazil.
Speaker 2: Yes, and she loved the fact they both connected on the fact that English was not their first language, which I thought was wonderful. Like, I really like Ali. They called her Alley Cat at the beginning. She is stunning, tatted, you know.
Speaker 1: She's Some might not love the fact that she does do kind of baby voice she does, but I think that's really her voice, to be fair, I think she just talks like that.
Speaker 3: But she's also very like I'm a baby, like I just want to.
Speaker 1: Did you get to the part where she's complaining about her ring, about how much he spent on the ring?
Speaker 3: Oh, but that's interesting.
Speaker 2: But she does say in her bio like I'm looking for a leader. Oh, I'm looking for a leader. Yeah, someone that inspires me to be a better person. And why does he have to be a leader? All right, but they seem like, Okay, I guess she's in him. Though she is into him.
Speaker 3: Okay, they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't get a lot of screen time, so it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 3: The next guy is blatant. Blake looks like an SNL.
Speaker 2: He looks like one of the guys from SNL that does an impression of Trump Junior, or like Aaron Trump.
Speaker 3: Or wasn't he or yes, yes, yes, yes he is just the talk about the douche nozzle. Yeah, my god.
Speaker 1: So this is not a spoiler if you're through at least through episode four.
Speaker 3: I believe. Yeah, he leaves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fucking bunch of them do apparently like they're just like, I don't feel like doing it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do the experiment.
Speaker 2: And then it says every time they leave, it'll just have a chir and he's like, he didn't say goodbye to anybody.
Speaker 1: No, And he was so he was the number one choice for this for Megan, for spon Sparkle, Sparkle Meghan.
Speaker 2: Who will get to favorite? Yeah, I think she's my least favorite so far. I may change my mind, but I'm not a fan. I agree, I completely agree.
Speaker 1: And but he was supposed to be with her, and he was just like, yeah, I'm not into this whole thing, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 2: Was he the one or was it another one of her others? Because she had three top threes. One of them they were just like, what kind of She's like, yeah, I have a really nice car. I really believe in nice things. I work really hard and I have like ten mansions and like that's important to me. She's we'll get to her. But one of them kept saying like, well, what kind of like Mercedes BMW Audie. They literally spend an hour in the podcasting what kind of car? And she's like nah. He's like, did I already say it? She's like, nah, I tell you, thank you, my god?
Speaker 3: What is the show? It's the opposite of it. The show is for.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Okay. Also, this guy Blake, Okay, Blake Blake his jeans. This is you know how we used to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Not that we're doing a castros and it doesn't matter, but it's like he took his jeans out of some packaging and put them on.
Speaker 3: They're like the darkest newest I like a darkwa washed jean, but they just look brand new, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And the shoe heh, he shined his shoes. Meanwhile, Anton's just like, yeah, I just like walked through some pig manure and that came on the show.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I like that, I like that about I do. Okay, So now we have Brendan.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brandon, this picture of Brendan does not is not good. He's so much cuter than this picture.
Speaker 2: He's all right, he's cuter because he's got a little more personality. I think is what you're probably responding to. But he's he didn't do much for me. I don't remember who he connected with. Okay, So he connected with shit, what's her name? Hold on, let me go find her. These guys so much like it's insane, like the next guy, Chase, who's not even on the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So.
Speaker 1: He connected with Annie the hairsan owner who we're going to get to because I don't like her, and so he connected with her. And then but she was deciding between him and uh Nick, yes, right.
Speaker 3: Who is awful who we're going to get to as well.
Speaker 1: Right, So he was I thought Brendan was a better choice for her, and he was really into her. But I think Brendan dodged a bullet. Yeah, I totally agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: But Brendan really got his heart broken. And then do you remember this part?
Speaker 1: So so she breaks up with Brendan, and then Nick is all like, ah, yeah, and that means she picked men. He then Brendan's crying. He goes back in to talk to her and he's like, I'm gonna I'm just gonna make state my case.
Speaker 2: He's not very good at it. I will say that he's pretty shitty at like talking.
Speaker 3: I mean honestly, he's like, what colored door do you want on your house?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And she keeps trying to change the subject and he's like no, but like really, I asked her a colored door, I don't know, a white house, black trim, red door. And she's like okay. Then he asks again, same questions, like he just covered that. Yeah, he's not my favorite, I'm gonna say, I mean she sucks so much that her two choices, Like those choices are the suckiest.
Speaker 1: Yes, except that Nick is one of like the worst people I've He's he's so bad. But yeah, she picks Nick. So Nick goes in like proposes to her.
Speaker 3: Do you remember this scene?
Speaker 1: And then he goes back in where all the guys are, you know, in Guy's head quarters or whatever guy's quarters And he walks in and he's like I'm engaged, and all the guys are just like dead silent because they feel bad for president.
Speaker 3: We haven't even gotten though. Yeah, poor Brendan.
Speaker 2: But we'll get to Megan's sparkle because when we do the women, maybe we should have started with women. But we can skip Chase, right, he didn't really make it to air, right, yea, right, Okay, don't worry about Chase.
Speaker 3: He looks exactly like one of the other Look at his face, it's exactly the same.
Speaker 2: It's incredible. I kind of like this about his bio really quick. They say, don't sleep on Chase. No really, because he adheres to a strict nine to thirty PM bedtime and wakes up at five, which I do too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys might get along. Maybe day is next, but I don't remember.
Speaker 1: But he also but he needs somebody who has a taste for adventure, which I do not know.
Speaker 3: We know what you actually do.
Speaker 1: You you player hate yourself a little bit because you actually have more.
Speaker 3: You like to travel. I do more spontaneous than I am. I do like to travel, that is true. I do. I do. I do get all up in it.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're gonna want to bike four hundred and fifty miles along the coast of California, though.
Speaker 2: Thank god, Ship and I were going to the fucking AMC Centry City the other day and for some reason, there were people like all the way down Santa Monica Boulevard from Doheany all the way to like Century City, and they were rollerblading and they were just taking up a whole lane. And I was just like, I was so mad because first of all, they were taking up a lane, but also I was just looking at them and none of them were happy. It's like, why are you doing this to yourself? What are you proving this to? Just made me mad?
Speaker 3: Do you need to take a break? Yes? Are doing your time out because you just told that story? Yeah, all right, I've had a pause for a second. All right, we're back. So we're skipping. Who's do we can skip him? We've never met him?
Speaker 1: Yo, get Dylan, remember Dylan's but he's a financial analyst, so he would have pall.
Speaker 3: They're all bros like that.
Speaker 2: Now here's one that I know you are very excited to talk about, and that is Edmund, who was very cute in this photo with his eyes closed, which I think is actually kind of adorable, very tight pants and a Taylor Swift bracelet friendship bracelet for some reason.
Speaker 3: Okay, this man is not well. I'm going to tell you that right now. He is. He's not emotional.
Speaker 2: Are you saying it because he's emotional? Because have I not gotten to the how unwell he is yet? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I saw him cry a lot. Write I didn't mind it though.
Speaker 2: I think he just was, you know, just he had a moment he felt seen. He grew up in foster care like he's had a rough go. Okay, he scares me, and I don't think he should have been cast for the show. And I think you will see that more as as it goes on.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's got some he's got some real emotional problems and he needs to have had a lot of therapy before coming on a show like this. And listen, it's not his fault that he has trauma at all. Like he he he had a horrible upbringing. He grew up in foster care, right, there was probably abuse. I mean, he didn't really have parents. It's it's a terrible situation and I feel awful for him, but he shouldn't be on a show where he's like with another person.
Speaker 3: It's just it's it's not good. Should we talk about his situation?
Speaker 2: Okay, so he met and fell in love with and her name I never quite got, but like she's a social color KB.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's calla.
Speaker 2: We'll get to her, but we just want to say as we're going, like they really they really clicked. She he's somebody who's like open, vulnerable. She's exactly the right person for that to be because she's like, oh my god, honey booboo, like I'm here, tell me what you know.
Speaker 3: Tell me. I've got to hear you. I see you. I love you like I thought it was.
Speaker 1: And she's amazing because she she's a social worker, so she's and she gets it, you know, she gets how to deal with him, and and then he proposes to her pretty early on, I want to say, like episode two, Yes, pretty early on, she accepts.
Speaker 2: I did not get to their meeting yet, which is weird. I must have missed it. I must have scrolled past it because they would have met already.
Speaker 3: Oh well, they they do kind of tour well because they haven't gone on vacation yet, right right, they haven't left the pods yet now.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I think they do have a bunch of people meet like all of a sudden at the end. Okay, so you probably haven't missed it, but I mean i'll just tell you that, like, yeah, it's fine, and she's into him. M he's got a lot of you know, insecurities. I mean, I don't I mean, I don't want to, like, I can't spoil it for you, but it's it's he cries a lot.
Speaker 3: And he also did you got to the part where he was like making out the floor? Right? No, I did not see him make out with the floor or I missed that. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: What got that floor on the ground? And he was just like sucking on the ground and everybody was like, what why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: And he's just he's just he's irkle. I mean, he just as crazy and he's there's something is just something's a miss. Okay, it's a miss, and it gets worse.
Speaker 1: And he's just super like hyperactive and he's always like running up and down the halls and he's just honestly like, something is different about him.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's put him. Let's put him on, hold him on his side. But we need to talk about Jensen. No, we don't need to talk about Jensen. And it's just the same as somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now we get to my Joe, who does not look as cute in this photo as he does on this He's somebody that needs to be like.
Speaker 3: In video form.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's very cute. He's so cute.
Speaker 2: Oh but see, I didn't know that much about him. But I love when I look at the bio described as the life of the party, like, of course, how would I be attracted to him without even having ever seen him as the life of the party?
Speaker 3: Like, how did I know?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: How do I do this? Every time? I love how they dressed up, gets blackout drunk with He's the life of the party. You know, he's not going to remember the party, but he's the life of it, now, is he? Okay?
Speaker 2: So when he you know, he has a couple of different people he's talking to, but he ends up with Madison. Madison, and he doesn't if I'm thinking of the right person, and I can't. I'm not picturing I know kind of what she looks like, but he's not overjoyed. Right, is that he the one or is that somebody else who.
Speaker 3: Because he thinks she's fat, even though she's like a sich one exactly.
Speaker 2: And so when she and she's gorgeous and she comes out and she's all giddy, and you can tell he's not into it, but you have to kind of give them a little break because they're also trying to like put the voice with the face, which apparently is really hard for that. It's such a weird thing for them. So he's like, oh my god, this is so uns just don't feel real. But then as he's the one, he's walking away, she's like, let me see that butt. That's her, right, yeah, but she's being annoying and then he's like okay. So then he just the door hasn't even closed behind him, and he takes the champagne and just pours like the whole thing into a cup and swigs it.
Speaker 3: I saw that. I was like, uh.
Speaker 2: And she watches him do that, she's like, uh, okay, And this is like right after they met, and she's going to go back into her like little silhouette that was Joe, right. If I'm I might be wrong, but I'm sure that was Joe.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not into her, not in her, and he definitely was drinking a lot and I noticed, but I was like, huh yeah, okay, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I get I don't know if it's episode. I don't. I don't want to get hut.
Speaker 1: But you know, I mean I can tell tell you that. I can just I can just tell you so that he can keep me. Well, he gets super drunk at like the you know, one of the barbecues, so drunk that she's so and he's just acting belligerent and weird and he's like, I'm gonna go back to the room. She's like, oh okay, Like do you.
Speaker 3: Want me to come with you? He also has told the camera ahead of this, you know, I just don't really I'm just not really into like heavier girls, Like yeah, he goes, you know, but I mean, you know what, we'll see, we'll see, we'll do, you know. And then he has sex with her the first night.
Speaker 1: He's like I'm gonna yeah, I'm not a fuck her, but he makes it really clear that he's like not that attracted to her, and he tells her at some point they've had a conversation and he's like, yeah, I'm just like, not, you're not my normal like.
Speaker 3: Physique, and she's she's kind of like okay, like what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Right? I'm looking at her picture right now. I flipped over to the women just to get an idea and yeah, okay, yeah that's right. So he's that's not and it's weird to me, like, Okay, they talk about so many things. This is a sort of a macro, but they talk about so many things like they they're not really supposed to say. I guess, like when one of them's like, is the English not your first language? That was their way of he didn't want to say the guy that's Chinese, Patrick didn't want to say that, but like they finally just said it.
Speaker 3: So they have five.
Speaker 2: They find ways to kind of figure out what people sort of look like. Another way they do it, like the asshole guys will be like, you know, are you fit?
Speaker 3: Do you hike? You know? They ask those dumb questions because they're asking if they're skinny right or in shape?
Speaker 2: Remember remember that Madison never came up, Like did it not come up with Madison and Joe in the Pods about body type?
Speaker 3: You think that's kind of weird, like how is he this?
Speaker 1: Like well, I mean, maybe she didn't say what she's supposed to say. I'm not a perfect I'm not like a size too.
Speaker 2: No, she's not supposed to say anything necessarily. But it's just strange when they're talking for hours and hours, just the whole premise of the show and going deep into everything, Like you just think they ask everything like you got tats?
Speaker 3: Is your hair long or short? You know, like we'd ask those questions.
Speaker 1: But some of them, well, they're not really supposed to, and some of them don't really say, like like what about the guy that ends up with Sparkle Meghan, who's just like she's like, do you have tats? And he goes like a couple of little ones, right, and he's tatted up. A lot of these guys are really tatted up. It's kind of strange. Okay, so yeah, Madison, Yeah, so that's also let's also keep in mind something to know about Madison is she is going blind.
Speaker 3: So she picked a guy who's like mister.
Speaker 1: Party guy, and she's like, by the way, like in a few years, like I could totally lose my eyesight and if you're if you are blind. I'm not saying she's blind right now. She's obviously not blind, but she is having very issues. She bumps into stuff like he's yeah, if you go blind, you.
Speaker 3: Need a partner who can care for you. Yeah. Of course that was a bad choice on her part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I could see how he's charming, so I could see how it happened totally see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, Jordan was another weird one in the mix. He's the one that has He's a single dad to a four year old. He talks about a lot, but it's always funny to me where they talk so much, and it's like I.
Speaker 3: Do everything for him, including cam here for like two months, leave him alone. Now, let me ask you this, and I don't know the answer to it.
Speaker 1: But even though I've watched all the way through the first six episodes, does he have soul custody.
Speaker 3: Of his kid? I don't understand. Like being a dad is the biggest thing in his life. He super misses his kid.
Speaker 2: He wants like a mom, and Sparkle Megan is going to be like, I can't wait to be a mom to your kid. It's like, well, hold on a minute.
Speaker 3: Does he not have a mom. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't remember them ever saying that, but I do know that all of these guys, I mean, he's not as dumb as Nick, but he's pretty not so these guys aren't like nobody. There's not one of them where I'm like, oh, yeah, I wish I was in that pod, you know what I mean, Like he's not he's like, oh, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: The dorky, but he's not. Like it's not great.
Speaker 2: And I hate this too, where they'll say dumb things and then the women are like, oh my god, he just makes me laugh, like he's so funny, he's so cute, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: I just never laughed that hard, Like what what girl? What made you laugh so hard? Right? What is? Oh? God? So he he.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why Sparkle Meghan picks him because I didn't know that. I didn't know that that's interesting. Oh it's okay, it's okay that I didn't know. Get there, You're like, okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Oh it's fine, because it's so much.
Speaker 2: It's too much as I believe that Love is Blune should be sick episodes total. Honestly, I believe that we do pods for two one and a half and then we're off to the races and then Mary, you know.
Speaker 3: Maybe eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've said this to you before that the reason I think they need to do the pods for a little bit longer is because if there's a love triangle, like one of the best parts is when they go meet up with the people that they didn't choose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you kind of need to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: But that's my favor part too.
Speaker 2: But it's just like, that's fifteen hours to get to that one time, one moment. You know, Okay, Logan, do we care about Logan?
Speaker 3: Uh? Oh, okay, wait Jordan Logan? No, never met Logan? No, we never met him.
Speaker 2: Never met Michael, skip it, skip it? Okay, Mike, Well, Mike's like the worst, isn't he? Am I confusing him?
Speaker 3: I think you're not confusing him? That that's this is your typical finalist, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's that high and he's the guy that's like when they're when he's asked if he's tatty, he's like, yeah, I don't put bumper stickers on this car.
Speaker 3: Body. You don't put bumper stickers on the Cadillac.
Speaker 2: Baby, he's trying to say, and he also talks about it's like, yeah, body important to you because it's like important to what about your body?
Speaker 3: What do you think about your body?
Speaker 2: And like he might be the worst. I don't even know who's the worst. So she her thing, so Megan's thing, because he's into Megan.
Speaker 3: We know that, right. So his thing is like, oh, you're into like healthcare, like you're in the world the space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like I've been thinking about like doing real estate there and like how much you have that you could put into my real estate pool.
Speaker 3: He's like totally angling for money. Do you think he's so? And that's and she led with that. That was her big lead for.
Speaker 2: All these guys is like, yeah, I'm very independent because I'm like super rich.
Speaker 1: She's like really hard for me, is like all all men are intimidated because I'm like boss bitch, Like boss bitch, like so much money, like so many cars, like so much jewelry. Like guys just don't even know how to handle it. She doesn't choose Mike no interest.
Speaker 3: He chooses Jordan. That was smart on her part, I guess. So he makes a hard play for her.
Speaker 1: He's like, you gotta pick me, brah, gotta pick me, Like we're gonna like change the world together, like with our money.
Speaker 2: Yes, with your money, And she's you know what I mean the thing with your money, man, Like your money is going to take us places where I could.
Speaker 3: Go an media pyramid scheme.
Speaker 2: He's just so skeevy, and I just don't get I didn't understand the description with her, like he's more than just a pretty face. I'm looking at his face. He's not that cuy. It's all about branding, isn't it. It would just be like walking around being like I know, I'm like really hot, don't be intimidated, like, dude, you're not that hot.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Also, okay, hold on though, because I need to look this up for you. But he did you get to the part where he tells her about how he's in this like men's group.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and it's like it's got like the pills and it's some freaking culty bullshit, you know, men's cult.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, men's cult, men's cult. You got it. So she doesn't pick him, thank god. But then we get to Nick, who is equally she he's the luxury watch dealer.
Speaker 2: These pictures are so weird. They it's like they make all of them look like squares AI. Oh bullshit, don't believe anything you read see here, none of it.
Speaker 3: No, this guy is the worst. He's pretty awful.
Speaker 2: He's first off, not only are we going to get to the problematic things that he says, but he's also just so dumb.
Speaker 3: But they're just like, it's so just be so basic. Okay, I'm going to read you. I'm going to read it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just gonna say something really quick, like, do you like really believe in like Christian values? Just say yes, Christian Mitchell. I'm just like really believe in Christian value? Is okay?
Speaker 3: Nick? So she's fine. Did you get to him? Did you get to who he picks? You didn't?
Speaker 2: No, he's he's he's between the hairstylist lady Ali, right, yes, uh and somebody else right?
Speaker 3: So the somebody else Rocklemeggan. I think yeah. I think the girl that he's between is Kate. Oh yeah, he's very very pretty.
Speaker 2: And Nick is so slimy that he says the same thing to them, like he'll be in with one and be like, yeah, I'm all about you.
Speaker 3: Like, don't even think about it, like, don't worry about it. I like love you.
Speaker 2: That's one comes in. I had to like pause and go back. I'm like, wait, is this a different guy or is the same guy?
Speaker 3: Same guy?
Speaker 1: So he just tells Kate that he loves her, right, and then so he's deciding between these two women. He's told them both he loves them and that they're the one and don't even worry about it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Then he goes in with Kate and he's like, hey, so, like, do you believe in like Christian? Like you Christian? Right? And she's like hmm right, not really that religious. And he's like, what the fuck? He goes, what the fuck are you saying? She's like, he says what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Basically I can't remember if he swears, but he's like what are you What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: She's like what are you talking about? And he goes, I thought you believe in God. I thought you're like I thought you were like a.
Speaker 1: Good Christian And she's like, well I told you that, I'm not like practicing, I'm not that religious.
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh man, what the heck is the girl? The other girl? He just choose the other one if he doesn't live. He's all mad about that, right, but he does, so he does choose the other one, but he doesn't even know. So he goes, he's like, I'm really disappointed, Like yeah, like you.
Speaker 2: Basically he turns it around on her and he's like, yeah, forget it, and he breaks up with her and she's like, what is happening. She's dying, she's so upset.
Speaker 1: She's so pretty too. Then he says, oh, he even tells her. I think, he goes, I don't even know, because this is how bad it is. I don't even know, like my other connection, Like I don't even know if she like is like believes and stuff. But like, you've disappointed me so much, so like, yeah, I'm gonna have to go with my other connection.
Speaker 3: What a fucking piece of shit. We hate him.
Speaker 2: We're going to come back to him in a second when we get to the women. But I want to also sit talk about Patrick. So then when we get to the women, we'll circle back to everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I do want to I do want to say before we get there, because I have this tab open on my computer that when he's in the pod talking to hairdresser lady, who I also don't like, and they're having this conversation about kids and yeah, and first, first of all, they both agree that they should definitely beat their children. That part, yeah, like, I'm shit out of my kids if they do something wrong, which is such a weird Christian fundamentalist like James Dobson family whatever, like you know, hit your kids when they're like eighteen months.
Speaker 3: It just came across so bad. Then she's like, one of them says the other one like, what would you do, like if your kid tells you they're gay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he says it. And she's like, hmm, well, I don't know. I mean, you know, I guess i'd like love him or whatever, but I wouldn't let him like I would. I would tell him like, you know, like no, like you better think about this, right, And then they both agree that kids who identify as gay are just doing so because it's a fad.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, do you think it's just a fad? He goes.
Speaker 2: When I was young, I remember being really upset and when I went into my room for like four days, and my mom came in and she's like, honey, do you want to talk about stuff, and basically it's so embarrassing, like she just thought I was gay. Now I'm giving him a super ro voice, but that's not really his voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm not like super.
Speaker 2: Shocked that he even had that story, but it's interesting to me that he's anti his children possibly being LGBT.
Speaker 3: He's a possible against it, and yet like, who the fuck?
Speaker 1: So his mom, who was very understanding, Yeah it was apparently didn't rub off on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly, exactly ironic on readit, most people think he's gay. That's just the thing. That's what I was sort of trying to say without saying it.
Speaker 2: But that's that's the vibe I got before he even had that diatribe, before he even said all that crazy stuff, I was like, ah, you know, yeah, yeah, And I don't even think she the hairdresser lady who sucks who we'll get to. I don't think she even thought when she when he said that story, she was like, oh, you could almost hear her going uh huh, and oh I thought they were like same page. Well, but I'm going to read you a little bit really quick from this article where he responds to this so it says love is blind. Season nine's nick A Motto clarified his comments after facing backlash for seemingly saying during an episode of the Netflix show that kids who identify as gay are doing so as a fad. After raising eyebrows with his comments about lgbt QIA plus children during a pod conversation with Annie Lambcaster, He's clarified what he meant by his remarks, which he alleged were heavily edited.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't those words came out of his mouth like you could edit. I guess you could take stuff out of context, but you were watching a single conversation he said those words. There's no other thing he could have meant by it. He says that conversation was very heavily sliced and diced. But call me shallow and call me horny, and then I have no depth of character.
Speaker 3: I can take that. It's reality TV. It's fair game. What the fuck does calling him horny or shallow have to do with anything? We're calling so obayon? You know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's trying to also say, it's trying to kind of deflect from, like the other things people are saying, so he's like, call me too masculine, call me too hetero. You must nobody's calling you header now for sure, So he can be like one hundred percent call me one hundred percent one on the Kinsey scale for this, so he says.
Speaker 1: While he says he was willing to take responsibility, he also condemned the show's production company for editing the conversation to quote agitate. Quote don't put something together that's going to agitate an already marginalized group of people.
Speaker 3: What does he mean by that? Oh my god, people are crazy and they're going to come and be terrorists claiming them, Oh agitate. He's saying that.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god, these people need our protection. He's totally turning it around on the production company. They're marginalized and you're going after them.
Speaker 3: That is wrong.
Speaker 1: It's like you said it, you said it, and then he does he says, but I'm taking accountability for that too, because there's a lot that I didn't understand. Oh really, you're you're like thirty, and you just didn't understand, right, I mean, okay, then it says it, and then it says okay, Oh my god. He's gonna He's gonna it, says, and Nick spoke out on one comment he made in the Pods, in particular, where he seemingly told Annie that kids who identify as LGBTQI at a young age are doing so as a fad quote when kids start having those thoughts too young. He said, This is what he said during the episode. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but that's a concern for me, because who's telling you that. They basically say, there's an agenda. According to Nick, however, the fad that he and Annie were referring to was quote introducing sexual content and material to kids show to kids shows at a young age. What And though he noted that he believes quote being gay as perfectly normal, he also admitted that he quote wasn't normalized to that growing up the way I grew up anyway, He goes on and on, Oh my god, hold on, he says. He says, the way I grew up and the culture I was raised in is that you have experiences and you make decisions based on those experiences, and we all love you regardless for that. So he's basically saying he like experimented.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: But if I had a kid that only grew up seeing a prince and princess get married, never was introduced to the idea of two moms and two dads. Then yes, I bet they would have to defend themselves and feel really awkward for having gay thoughts.
Speaker 3: What is he talking about? I don't know. I tuned out. Yeah, he's insane.
Speaker 2: And now he's saying basically that he's doing the work and to grow and be better, and that he loves experimented with what he experimented.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, I don't know. Interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's saying that, but maybe well, well okay, I really want to talk about Patrick, and I don't know why, because he is. I find him fascinating, Poor poor Patrick. So Patrick is I don't even know how to now. When I say that they're like not smart, I don't mean that. I'm sure that they're smart enough, like they run company and their bros.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's not he's not done. Like intellectually he's smart, but when he gets into those rooms, he's just like yeah, yeah, so, like you know, it's just like really hard for me. So he's so he's Asian, talks about it a lot it's kind of all he talks about it. It's very important to him that people know that, and it made me very sad for him that he has just you know, he's had this people discriminate against him and say shitty things and like bro culture of like why'd you date him?
Speaker 3: He's Asian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got around a lot of white people in Colorado, and he felt like he had to kind of keep up. He's like, oh, I do everything, I snowboard, I do everything like everybody else. But it's just like I'm he felt he felt very othered. Right, Yeah, So he really like he fell in love with two people. One was Anna, who was also Asian, and.
Speaker 1: And the interesting thing about that was that they both kept being like I normally just date white people, So like, this is so weird. This is so weird that I'm into you because like normally I only like white people. I really liked her, and I kind of liked that he liked. I was sort of like, this is interesting. And then just spoiler if you got to episode two or whatever, she just like up and left. They were supposed to have a date and she's like she has left the experiment and did not say goodbye. To Patrick or the other guy. Yeah, and the gossip is that what some people are saying on Reddit. I don't, it's not like confirmed was that she had a boyfriend. I thought that she of her with a guy and like it seemed that she just wanted to be on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got that vibe as well, and he was really sad about it. But then the sadder part is that he was also talking to the blonde woman who is Mormon lapsed more she's not because she's Mormon that that makes it sad, but in fact, she actually had some cool things to say. She's like, yeah, I am white, but my brother like like does weird like music stuff, and Carrie in Korea, and everybody in my family's an interracial like all my siblings are in interracial relationships.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I that I liked that.
Speaker 2: I didn't really get a vibe as to who she even really was. I couldn't fuite put my finger on her. But I was rooting for Patrick, even though he never said anything interesting once in the pots.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I miss something I found so there.
Speaker 1: It's been said that he's kind of like the girl. He's kind of like I guess her name was Chelsea. Remember the one that was like, yeah, people think I look like Megan Fox that was brought up on this season because he keeps saying like he's like yeah, I mean like at my school, like I'm really like hot for an Asian guy, like people say, like I'm really hot for being age.
Speaker 2: It makes me so sad that he has escay for being Asian. I mean, that just makes me sad at all Asian guy. I wish I could just hug him and be like, oh my god, like it's it's how you know, I don't know. I guess I definitely felt that little othered growing up in Waco as a g you know, you don't you don't feel it until other people, until it's reflect off you. And it makes me sad that he feels the need to like say it so much. But he's also like not very smart. So you didn't get to the part where that girl, the Mormon girl, Mormon girl whose name is escaping me at the moment, I'll find it, who's had a lot of work done and she's a like Instagram girl and she's like, yeah, like my last boyfriend, like I met him on Instagram, like I just like found him because he.
Speaker 3: Was like really hot and like, you know, but like he you know.
Speaker 1: The hard thing about being like a really hot blonde is like even if you're with like a really hot guy who knows you're really hot blonde, they're onto like the next really hot blonde.
Speaker 3: Is she Casey? Yes? Okay? So she is she Casey?
Speaker 2: Okay, the hair and makeup stylist. I want to see where it says she's Mormon though, sure that was her?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, she grew up Mormon for sure.
Speaker 2: Because there's another blonde, Well, Kate does the other blonde Kate a t I'm going through the women really quickly because it's funny.
Speaker 3: There's so many that are not the one that Kate is the one that we start. So this girl is Casey. Okay, it is Casey. Yeah.
Speaker 1: As the comedian of her friend group, Casey's searching for a sarcastic guy who communicates through funny movie quotes. Well, that's not going to be Patrick. Certainly not going to be Patrick. I mean he's just not that guy.
Speaker 3: She's very cute in this picture. Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I never had an issue with her. I think she's cute. Well, you're going to have a huge issue with her. She's awful. Okay, So I will.
Speaker 3: Give you the spoiler. She breaks up with him.
Speaker 1: She meets him in Patrick breaked out is like oh god, no, doesn't like him. And then they do a thing where basically they go back to the remember the other season maybe you didn't watch that season where where the girl confronts the guy for saying that she's met him before. Yes, but then they end up but then it turns out that he has hasn't metter before.
Speaker 3: Okay, they do that.
Speaker 1: They go in with the producers and she calls him in there and she's like listen, and she starts making out with him, but also cragic. She makes out with Patrick, but she's also crying and she's like, I can't do this.
Speaker 3: But that's weird. They're going to try to make it, okay.
Speaker 1: So then they flash back forty five minutes before and she's telling the producer like, yeah, I just don't see it, like I'm not going to be able to I'm not attracted to him and it is not going to grow.
Speaker 3: I can't do it. And then the producer's like, okay, so like, do you want to tell him and she's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then she doesn't. She totally gaslights him, and she's like they're going to try to make it seem like I'm not attracted to but like that's not what it is, Like I totally am. I just like I just can't go on the vacation, Like I can't be on TV right now, Like I just don't want to go on the and he's like.
Speaker 3: But I kind of have to be pushed back a little.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not great, but I can understand that wanting to tell someone to their face on TV they're not attracting to them. Sure, I mean, but the whole thing is love is blind. And did you get the part where she was basically like horn talking to him like yeah, sexty and they were all doing it. It's a very sexual group. It's a very sexual season.
Speaker 3: My god, Like they were all doing that like I just want to rub your body up the market. Yeah, but she had him thinking, but he was like no, man, like she's into me, like like no, this is like it's cool, it's cool. Like no, So she doesn't want to go on the vacation, It's all right, Like we're still going to be together. Yeah, and she's very like left brained, you know, and she goes. He says, okay, well it's okay, I'll see you back in like Denver, like you know whatever. And she's like, no, I can't do this. I really can't do this. And he's like, yeah, yeah, no, I get that. You can't go on vacation. She's like, no, I can't do it. And he's like yeah, yeah, no, cool. Cool, So I'll see you like, you know, like together.
Speaker 2: He doesn't understand he's a baby. They're calling it like the most awkward breakup and.
Speaker 3: She's sad, sad. That makes me sad for him. He'll be fine.
Speaker 2: He'll be one of those that like sets up a bunch of Instagram like somebody will slide into those dms. Well I hope so I mean, but he's also like ugh, okay. Like in going through the women, and we've skipped a lot, we've talked about a lot of them as we talked about the guys. But I want to talk a little more about Meghan Sparkle. Yes, I'm just going to read you her thing. That was all the guys, right, yeah, oh yeah, there was one more guy that I'd never heard of, so Meghan w or Meghan Sparkle loves anything that sparkles, so her friends call her sparkle Meghan. Now, I want to say, right now, that's just like absolutely not true. That's the kind of bullshit that really pisses me off. You're like, nobody fucking calls you sparkle Meghan. It's just not even doesn't even like roll off the tongue.
Speaker 1: Nobody absolutely ever find one person.
Speaker 3: Let's find out where she went to high school or wherever.
Speaker 2: Let's go to her instagram, find one friend, Like, did you ever hear anybody call her like at a birthday party?
Speaker 3: Or like sparkle Meghan. That's not even that's not even like a cute name.
Speaker 2: No sparkle Megan, it's a nickname that that's sure to make her pop in the pods. Self described type a perfectionist, this entrepreneur has been seen, has seen the fruits of her labor.
Speaker 3: We get it.
Speaker 2: In her twenties, she found a lot of financial success, which now allows her to enjoy the finer things in life. But she believes, but she believes she's down to earth. She is not down to earth. So those areated by me, she said.
Speaker 1: So she keeps saying to the guy, uh, the guy that she ends up with. I keep forgetting these people's names. The one with all the tats. He's got the tat sleeve.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, a bunch of them do. A bunch of them have tat sleeves. Okay, but a couple that's.
Speaker 1: Your dorky face all the single dad, yeah, oh, single dad is Yes, it is Jordan, okay. So she keeps saying to him though, she's like, yeah, like you know, like I drive like a really nice car. I think he might be the one, And he's like, well I have a kiya.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what to tell you. But she wants him to be something that he's not. I don't know.
Speaker 1: She thinks he's gonna like surprise her by suddenly like being like, just kidding, I have a ton of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, he made fun.
Speaker 2: She made fun of that so many times in dates with other guys. She would be like, Jordan has a kah. If she said it literally said it, I could not believe it. Yeah, let's actually instead of we've already talked about a lot of the women, here's they actually list the couple. So we've gone through most of them so far, Ali and Anton I saw them meet. I say, so far, so good. I haven't had enough experience with them yet.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I haven't even had that much experience with them either, because they don't show them a lot, so they must feel like a non problematic couple so far.
Speaker 2: Madison and Joe, which we talked about, you could tell right away he wasn't into it. He had to slam a bunch of drinks before he even got out the door. She I don't see it, then, KB, we're calling her an Edmund, So I didn't see this meet. I didn't see it. They're showing it like like you said, it must have been the end. She looks really happy in this little meat cute. She looks happy to see him. Is she not when she meets him or does he do like the worm or something?
Speaker 1: She is happy to meet him, and he's he's he holds it together for a little while, but he's gonna have a really epic meltdown in episode six, which is so scary. And I was like, I was discussing this with a friend of mine who's seen it, and I was like, I can't. Like the problem is you're like, Okay, the producers are just going to leave her there, but it seems that she does not spend the night in the room with him after that, Okay, I will watch and see. I mean, even for a social worker, it's too much.
Speaker 2: So Then, as we just discussed, Casey and Patrick, which I did not see their their meet cute.
Speaker 3: I'm calling it that. But when the picture of them sitting on the couch, they both look really happy. She's leaning into him, she's smiling up in his face. He looks overjoyed by her. Okay, you need to do me a favor because I will see it. Yeah, don't don't skip that part. Just watch it, even though you're going to be tempted to since we're moving, we're going to be moving on. But just go watch their meat. I will totally watch. I'll skip through all their meats, but I just wanted to and.
Speaker 2: Then go to the part where she breaks up with them, okay, for sure. And then Annie and Nick we already discussed, looks like they're madly in love. These idiots, terrible people, both of them. Carcle Meghan and Jordan, which I did not see coming. Jordan looks cute while he's when he's kissing her. It's very awkward, but he kind of looks cute. I'm gonna and that's.
Speaker 1: Where we are so far. Those two could make it. Nothing like there's nothing totally extreme that's happened with them.
Speaker 2: Okay, we did a lot for like not having watched every single I'm going to go back and watch. I'm going to finish every second of it so that I am like up to date as.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, you can skip through, so if you can skip through stuff, that's.
Speaker 1: Not going to matter, right, right, But it's also like, definitely watch all of episode six.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 2: I'm going to just like probably skip to that since I know who's where and what because i want to see these meltdowns and I'm into it and I'm into.
Speaker 3: The fact that, Like, but it's weird because not a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I feel like in the past, more people have made it out of the pot Like, this isn't that many couples and they're all going to start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, six couples came out of the pods, but only five of them went to vacation because it's not much. It seems like in the past there was always five. It's always okay, it's always five. Sometimes it's been less because people don't even make it. Sometimes they only like two or three make it to the.
Speaker 3: Altar, Oh my god, totally and then only one really like does it? Usually maybe one or two? Right, I mean, if we wanted to do like a prediction right now, okay, we a who are who's going to make it?
Speaker 1: I'm going to predict Ali and Anton I like that. I'm going to predict they get married.
Speaker 3: I think there's going to be trouble. I don't know why. I just I don't know. Something's going to be wrong there. I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't think Madison and Joe are going to make it. No, for sure, not they're going to be fun to watch. Probably it sounds like not Edmund and maybe maybe maybe she can be the woman that he needs.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think he has some work to do before he should be getting married to anybody.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Kasey and Patrick already don't make it. We know that Annie and Nick are. They just just might be too terrible to make it.
Speaker 1: Or maybe people along together and we should take they should take each other off the market.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say right now, Jordan and Sparkle Meghan are definitely not going to make it.
Speaker 3: I would be surprised not seeing it either.
Speaker 2: So we it's going to be see this is when then this is it's gonna get sloggish though, because then they go on and then they're just brushing their teeth and making TikTok.
Speaker 3: You is this when I get annoyed? See? I like all this stuff.
Speaker 1: What I don't what I don't like as much is when they leave vacation and then they're home and then they have to keep meeting each other's family.
Speaker 3: And I also like the shopping for wedding clothes because I don't just.
Speaker 2: Want im Glad we're doing it a little differently this year, instead of going through every sentence that they say at every moment.
Speaker 3: This feels right to me. Okay, well we'll just we will discuss. We'll do the next batch as one as well. Mmm mm hmmmm hmmm mm hmm. Love is blind. You know what my fear on that show?
Speaker 2: I just want to say, if I ever went on that show, I want to kind of it wouldn't be that I would fear I wouldn't like the guy or that what I'd fear he would like me. And I'm sure that's what a lot of people feel like I would be.
Speaker 3: I'd be like.
Speaker 2: Patrick, what if I was like, I'm just Asian, you guys, They're like, she just completely made that up.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, I can't, I'm Jewish, and they'd like to have to do with your looks, and you're like, I just I mean, you just should not like I'm Jewish for a Jewish girl.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, for a Jewish girl. Also, yeah, Like, do you like to go skiing? No? You would hiking? Ah, absolutely not. I do not like to do anything else.
Speaker 2: I'm an indoor cat, so just keep that in mind, and those indoors better be pretty high thread count. But that really would be how I felt. So I'd be kind of like Sparkle Megan. But then I'd come out and be I'd have to I would feel I'd have to be like I'm five to two. I'm five two, I'm fIF two, just like Patrick feels like he has to say, you know, hmm. Interesting to me though, what would be the thing you would feel like you if you were scared of something, what would you feel you'd have to say, I'd have to tell them I have cellulate.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess I'd have to say that too.
Speaker 2: I definitely have that, and I also would have to tell him like listen, and this is not negotiable at all. I will back out of every room after Seck will not see me from behind. Ever, I will be backing out. Do not say anything about it. I want to talk about it. So, like all those things, my whole pod will be like, Okay, yeah, we got their writing shit down. They're like, well where are you from though, and I'm like, did you get that part? Let me be clear. Also, I'm really short, even in like very high heels. I'm going to be a lot shorter than you. It's going to be weird, Like I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't think guys care that you're short. Though, men don't. We care about that, and it makes them feel better because they can be a little shorter. They even say it on the show. They even say it.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh my god, because Joe, I think says it because he's like trying to find something he likes about her, and he's like, well, you are tall.
Speaker 3: I like that. I think tall. I think tall women have it have it harder than short women, for sure.
Speaker 2: I think I totally get that. And I think it's just, you know, I'm very I'm just very insecure. I've been buying a lot of Jessica Simpson heels lately. She makes a great pump. She got all the best shoes and which she got. We do not have like an ad with her, but I really wish we did. We should all the ship out of those shoes.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, this was fun and we're going to see you. What Today's Tuesday, So we'll see you Thursday for Golden Back. Yeah, all right, and we'll do our shouts then we love you, Bye bye bye by