Speaker 1: All right, everybody, Hello, it is Wednesday. Doctor Glidden is in rare form today.
Speaker 2: We're excited to hear it.
Speaker 1: And today's your day to ask doctor Glidden your questions, your health concerns, or if you look at the screen or in the description, you'll see a number. It is six one nine four three one zero three three four the New Year. I know resolutions are corny, but every day you wake up, you should be able to take life by its little neck and say not this time, not this time, It's my time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it my way.
Speaker 1: So I have a question for you, doctor Glidden, because we you touched upon this a while back.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the span of time in this therapy has passed.
Speaker 1: How was your experience with that ira vedic that you were talking about in the past.
Speaker 3: Well, my hair looks a little darker, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. That's one thing I can't tell with the lighting one hundred percent. But it does look like it's getting there.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, I still have three weeks to go with it. Oh you do, okay, just just yesterday, So I wear contact lenses, right, change your color? No, I'm nearsighted. I can't see things at a distance, clearly, so, and I have a different prescription in each eye because otherwise I can't So if my vision is adjusted for distance, I can't see things up close, so I can't read. So I've got one prescription for one eye, which is, you know, to for reading and things up close, and the.
Speaker 2: Other one in the other for each.
Speaker 3: At the same time. Okay, it's an interesting strategy that a progressive optalmologist dreamed up for me a number of years ago. And it works. It's it's great because I don't have to wear glasses. I can read stuff and I can see at a distance, and it's all good.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: Two days ago, though, I put in my distance lens and everything looked foggy and fuzzy, and I thought, well, I thought it was the lens. So you know, I got a bad lens because that could happen. I guess, right, who knows this is a And I'm used top of the line lenses, like the Cadillac of lenses, right, And so then I thought to myself, well, I don't know, man, let me try another one. So I tried another one and the same thing happened. And I tried it again today and the same thing happened. So I think the vision in my in my eyes is improving, but I got to go back to the optalmologist and have it checked because the uh, you know, I need to get new lenses if that's the deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the prescription needs to be changed down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so that's changed. Overall, I feel lighter and more what's the correct word. I feel like my energy is more consolidated. What about you know what I feel like? I feel like I'm a you know, if you have a magnifying glass and you're you know, you're you're you're focusing the rays of the sun and you're trying to get something to burn.
Speaker 2: You burn, You're burning the ant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you burn the ant. Yeah. I feel like I'm more focused like that. I think my energy is more consolidated. I think the vision's changing and my hair is getting darker. So we'll see what happens in three more weeks.
Speaker 1: How about an overall like sense of peace or calmness. Do you find that coming as well?
Speaker 3: No? No, still well with being lighter, I mean, I think things are not affecting me as much as they used to.
Speaker 1: Although that's vitality thing anyway, because sometimes having the fight in you is an indicator of your of your vitality, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. So overall, it was a it's a good experience. I'm going to be talking to the guy that developed it in a couple of weeks and to get feedback from him about what what I should have expected or what feedback from him. But nonetheless, so far, so good.
Speaker 1: Is that going to be something that you're going to share on your website as an interviewer?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's a no, because the guy, the guy that I mean, I don't want to sound like an arrogant son of a gun, but not this medicine is not available to just every Tom Tck and Harry, Right, Okay, you have to have some type of cred in order to even see this guy doctor. Well, he's not a doctor, he's he's a yogi. Oh okay, and that's that's the whole thing, right.
Speaker 1: And you've been you've been practicing that since you were in your teens, right, like you're doing the yogic.
Speaker 2: So you know this guy for you went through the system, You went through the ranks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've paid my dues in that regard.
Speaker 2: That's very cool.
Speaker 3: So it is. Yeah, it's very interesting. It's very interesting. I'm having a palm leaf reading on Friday. Do you know what the palm leaf is?
Speaker 1: I have vague understanding of all those types of things, but it's I probably mix genres when trying to think of it in my head.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sure there's like there's the there's the actual.
Speaker 1: Palm, and then there's the and then there's you know, reading the tea leaves that people talk about. So I'm sure I don't have it all together. So it helped me out.
Speaker 3: Okay, So a palm leaf is you know, you go to a palm tree and you take the leaf off of it and they're big, like big, like seventh and you carve them up and just like the Egyptians, you know, used papyrus right to write on, well, in ancient India, they would write on the dried palm leaf because the dried palm leafs. Then they do they do a preparation to it, kind of like shellacking but not really, which makes it last for freaking ever. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, So it's a writing media which lasts for a long, long, long long time. So a number of hundreds of years ago, there were a group of yogi's mostly in southern India, but they were all around the subcontinent. They were called the citys Siddhas, I know that name, and they were yoga masters who had they were perfected in self realization, which means their yoga practice had led them to transcend space and time and they basically were operating on a different planet wave than you and I are.
Speaker 2: They sound like a fourth stated man that what's his name talks about.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, these people had acquired it, you know, hundreds of years ago, right, and there was a whole group of them and one of the guys who was very famous and he lived for reportedly he lived for ten thousand years. Let me say that again, yeah, right right. He developed this system where he would he'd go into a meditative state and he would write this stuff on thousands of palm leaves. And the palm leafs are a record of every human being's life and what they're going to do when they're going to be born, what they're going to do in their lifetime, when they're going to die, the whole thing. And all of these palm leaf records still exist and there's groups of people now on the sub continent of India who have access to them and who have been trained as to how to read them. So nine months ago, I think I requested a palm leaf reading.
Speaker 2: They can do it at a distance.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I had to show them. I had to give them my thumbprint. I had to give them, you know, my birth date and time and location. And it took him nine months to find my leaf. Or there's a bundle of there's a bundle of like three hundred palm leaves that mine is probably in. And I don't know how they do that. I don't know what the process of figuring all that is. I don't know. But it took them nine months to do it. And I don't think it's as simple a thing as you know, you go into the library and you search. I think the stars have to align and there has to be a.
Speaker 1: He has to be transcending himself in order to makesically sense it in the room or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's a there's a whole thing there, right, And so anyway, they found my thing, and I'm going to have the reading on Friday, and they're going to tell me, tell me what's what Some fingers.
Speaker 2: That is a little unnerving.
Speaker 3: Maybe, No, it's extremely exciting and I'm uplifting awesome, So I'm I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: And we got Karen and Diego saying hello to you, doctor Glidden. All right, So yeah, okay, there's a couple of things I had I think about when you talk about that. So I consider advantage point when it comes to things like that, when it comes to transcendence and be able to to recognize and find things like that and discover it makes me wonder because it's it's all about the nature of what we think reality is in the first place. And then it's like, if you're standing on top of somebody's shoulders, you can see a greater distance. If you're up on top of the tree, you see a little bit farther. But then you kind of basically alter that too. In the frame of reference of time from whatever Vanderb's point you're at looking down, I think you see more of what's coming ahead of time. But it's it's it's in a spatial time and space type of you know what I mean. It's it's it's a way of looking at it at least, even if that doesn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: I just what's an interesting metaphor? And you know, these things are difficult to describe verbally. It's like language. There isn't any real language to communicate these realities. It's kind of like trying to tell somebody what a lemon tastes like. You can't really do it, all right, you can work around it, but there's nothing like the actual experience of tasting the lemon.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: If somebody doesn't know what bitter means and they never experience bitter, you can't just say bitter. This is one of the things I've always argued with people when they ask me what my sauces tastes like in a store. I'm like, I could describe it to you, or you could just taste it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just taste it. So, yeah, it's interesting and we'll see, but I'm excited for it. So damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead.
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Nice, All right, So I got one last question on that, and I will figure out the guy's name.
Speaker 2: It's not it's Gerda.
Speaker 3: Chef.
Speaker 1: Gird Chef was the guy who talked about the fourth the fourth Man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Gird Jeff Yeah, he was an interesting guy. Yeah, he was of that ilk. But these these people, the citters were they were like Jesus. Jesus was a sitter. Yeah, Lao Zoo was a sitter. Confucius was a sitter right there, and there have been thousands.
Speaker 2: His name actually means the old man, doesn't it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think he's the old man or something like that.
Speaker 3: The guy that wrote the palm leafs, his name was Boganathar, and Boganathar spent you know, time in India and then he traveled to China. And when he was in China, he was known as Lauzu, which was the same It was the same guy.
Speaker 1: Really, that was That was a shot in the dark, and wow, I did not pat.
Speaker 2: We're all today, there you go, let's go all right.
Speaker 1: So the other question, I'm going to look up this. I'm fascinated. I'm going to look up the citis and I'm going to get some more information on this. I used to be super fascinated by this before I recognized that the world was going to hell and that there was a certain group of people doing it. And then I got completely fascinated and obsessed with this problem because I have a daughter, and I don't want us all to die before our ages.
Speaker 2: You know. So yeah, getting back to the things that I enjoyed.
Speaker 1: I love out of place artifacts, oh coop art that that's fascinates me. I love the Michael Krimo books, you know, for forbidding archaeology.
Speaker 2: These are my things, Like that's what I get into.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This other stuff is stuff.
Speaker 1: That I got I kind of got pulled into and I couldn't get out. It's like quicksand you know, it is.
Speaker 3: Like quicksand yeah. Yeah, the out of place artifacts is fascinating stuff. There was that ax that was embedded in a like three million year old rock, right remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: There was the anti thera device right.
Speaker 2: At the Moanism yeah yeah, yeah, at the.
Speaker 3: Bottom of the Mediterranean. There's all kinds of things, and you know, the way that it was explained to me is that there and you know, I don't know if this is true or not, but this is how it was explained to me. That the Earth goes through twenty six thousand year cycles, yeah, which I referred to as you is in Indian parlance.
Speaker 1: I think they align with the range of the zodiac and the star system too.
Speaker 2: I think that's all six thousand years of revolution or whatever.
Speaker 3: Probably and at at the Yugas correspond to our solar systems revolving around the galactic core, because just like the Earth revolves around the Sun, unless you're a flat earther, right, unless the Earth revolves around the Sun, are the our entire solar system revolves around the galactic center.
Speaker 1: I think there's room for both in that in the hypothesis too, you know what I mean, there could be it doesn't really indicate the shape since just because it's I mean, unless people believe that this is just one flat realm that goes infinite or into nothingness on all sides, and that other things happen around us that could still be revolving around something else even then, right could be, And it's all depends on it's it's like the limitations of this more so than the limitations of what's possible.
Speaker 3: Right, So, as our solar system revolves around the galactic core, there are times when we are closer to it, in times when we are further away from it, and when we're closer to it. So and this is delineated by the four Yugas and the four Yugas. Are the yuga that we're right in right now is called the Cali Yuga. Well, we're transitioning between the Cali Yuga and the dwar Pari Yuga.
Speaker 1: Are we are we one hundred percent that's one hundred percent verified.
Speaker 2: But we're in the Collie Luga right.
Speaker 3: Now because you could talk to one hundred people, okay, and they would all tell you're in a different yoga. All right, right, But the indications of the Cali Yuga is best to be kind of described as like medieval times. Right, nobody knows about you know, the internal combustion engine, nobody knows about electricity, nobody knows that we invented the wheel, and isn't that great? But that's just about as far as it went, right.
Speaker 1: I thought the yugas ultimate ending was a reset or destruction of mankind by what's his name? No, no, because Coli. I thought that it brought brought into destruction and rebirth through well what's what's the other one's name?
Speaker 3: Va Vishnu and uh Vishnu Shiva and okay, so, but it's got nothing to do with that. When the klie you get is like people are not at all spiritually advanced, and there's not a lot of you know, art, and there's not a lot of anything other than let's just survive and defend ourselves from the other tribe. It's kind of a deal, right, And then the next you go you learn about like atomic energy and electricity and things like that, and you progress and people are more advanced kind of ontologically and spiritually. And then the next yuga is you know, telepathy and uh, spiritual powers and like that. And then the most advanced yuga, the Satya yuga, is there. Everybody is on the planet is like Buddha.
Speaker 1: Everybody that That kind of makes it less uh less, Uh, I don't know special.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, so so different souls will incarnate on Earth in different yugas depending on their level of advance.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think you're you know, pretty much a body sotfa at this point?
Speaker 3: Who me, No, not even close. No, there are indicate no, I know that I'm not. We all So from my ontological position is that we are all spiritual beings having a physical experience, and by virtue of the fact that we have incarnated into a physical body, we have forgotten our true nature, which is, you know, infinite spirit. And that's why in the yogic discipline that I follow, which referred to as self realization, because you don't have to accomplish anything, you just have to uncover what's already there. It's not like you have to become divine. You already are. You have just forgotten it. And the work therefore becomes peeling away the layers so that you can actually remember it and have a direct personal experience of it while you're in the physical body. Self realization came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a peripheral song where the chorus is like it's a beat that you know climbing us is did you forget who you are?
Speaker 2: And I always love that.
Speaker 1: I always loved that because it was like, you get the tingly feeling when you hear that.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's the that's the whole nine yards. And the idea is that when you can actually become self realized while you're in the physical body, everything changes. And Christ was self realized the Buddha with self realized, Confucius allows you, there are a number of people historically who have been self realized, and when that happens, you know your experience of your reea of it's like the citys say that we are. You know how at night you go to sleep and you have a dream, and if it's a you know, if it's like a vivid dream or like a really crazy great dream, you know, you create a whole world in your dreams. Right, There's people in places and things, and it's a whole world. You've created it in your dream. And then you wake up from the dream and the dream is instantaneously gone. It's gone, right will the citis argue that we are dreaming while we are awake, and that the process of self realization wakes us up from the dream that we're dreaming while we're physically awake. And once you awaken from the dream that we are dreaming and you have realized yourself, everything changes.
Speaker 1: I've had my wife when I felt that, like I always have lucid dreaming, I could I can manipulate things and be aware that I was in the dream state, and you know, I felt I was on some sort of path of like learning stuff, but that these are phases, they don't stay like constant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are things that you can do to to increase your facility to have lucid dreams. I had a friend who cured him off of what was it was multiple sclerosis with elucid dream.
Speaker 2: He went into the dream and figured out the solutions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it took him two and a half years to do it. It was this practice, like a meditative discipline to get better and better and better and better and better at lucid dreaming. It's kind of like you know, working out right, you're building that muscle, you know.
Speaker 1: I think there's two different methods of well. I guess impressions of what meditations was to be. Some people say it's nothingness, it's you know, you're emptying your head and all that. I think it's learning to do that to a point where you can actually change your frequency and vibration so that you're tuning into a different channel.
Speaker 3: Yes, but the way that you tune into a different channel. There's a lot of different ways to do that, but the best way and the most efficient way, which is the way that the city is recommend it because it worked for them. Nothing like nothing like it. You know, where the rubber hits the road. Right, was a particular type of breathing technique called Krea Crea yoga, and their perspective is that the mind and the breath and the world that we live in are all the same thing, and that when you can transcend your breathing, you actually stop your breathing, not like hold your breath until you blue when you pass out. But there's meditative disciplines where you offer the inhalation into the exhalation and you increase the energy flow in the spine so that the two energies which are causing the inhalation and the exhalation merge, and at that moment in time, the breath stops and the dormant spiritual energy at the base of the spine called kundalini is awoken. And when the breaths and the kundalini awakens, that's when self realization begins, and there are stages of it. No, and that's that's real meditation is being able to trans completely transcend your mind because you are not your mind right. Your mind is actually doesn't really exist, it's a it's an illusion. But the breathing technique and their other techniques are are what's implemented there in order to facilitate the change. Do you but it's all done through the agency of the breath.
Speaker 1: Do you listen to Theoria Apaphasis Ken Wheeler's channel.
Speaker 2: He talks about this a lot.
Speaker 3: No, I don't don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's a kind of a heavy guy. He kind of looks like Buddha. Just get a bald head, lots of tattoos on it. But he's a he's brilliant mind when it comes to like magnetic theory and stuff like that. But he also is he can read ancient poly ancient Greek and stuff like that, and he really into this stuff too, and some of his older videos and occasionally he brings up these topics again, talks about what is self, you are not, you are not, you know, your your your body and all that. So I guess what I was going to ask about the citys is do they do they view this physical experience as a punishment or as a learning experience, or as something that needs to be altered to get back to a certain position or is it just a thing and you're just doing it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Now, from their point of view, the only reason that anybody is incarnate is because the only way that you can get to self realization is when you're in a physical body. You can't become self realized. You can't become self realized when you're in the astral plane or the causal plane. You can't become self realized unless you are in the body. And there's a there's spiritual, subtle, psychodynamic things that exist in the human body that don't exist when you're not in the human body. It's kind of like, you know, I mean, it's a it's an improper metaphor. I'm just making it up off the top of my head, but it's kind of like you're in an airplane, and you know, when you're in the airplane, you can you can get here, there and there really fast. But if you're not in the airplane, you're screwed. So being in the physical body is what's required to experience your true self. And if you don't do that while you're in the physical body, in your time, for sure you you go to other planes of existence when when you drop the physical body, but then your karma brings you back to the physical plane to.
Speaker 2: Try again and maybe again this time. Yeah, and you just.
Speaker 3: Keep doing that until while you're in the physical body you have experienced self realization. Take except the and you know, though, talk around talk around campus, is that if you don't do anything to try to facilitate that. If you like, it's a million years of incarnation that takes to accomplish that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes me wondering.
Speaker 1: Like there's a lot of people that think they talk about calling them NPCs. There may be something to that. There may be something that they did in their past that made them very far away from something else. But it the process to me sounds more like you're refining things and you're you're basically burning off bad and that part of you won't reincarnate if you do it right, Like you're basically just what they call it. You know, they say something sharpens something right like that, you're you're kind of just forging your your your true escape.
Speaker 3: Yes, with every incarnation, you you glean the positive or negative repercussions from what you did in your previous incarnation and until you have a breakthrough experience while you're in the physical body, and then there's no more need to reincarnate. Right. So, so and this is where this is where miracles come from. Because you know, if you if you have had a lucid dream in your dream, when you wake up inside the dream at night, you can do things like you can fly in a lucid dream, you can walk on the water in a lucid dream. You can do whatever you want in a lucid dream. Well, when you become self realized and you wake up from this dream, you can alter this reality however you want. And that and to a normal unrealized person, that looks like a miracle.
Speaker 2: So Alan watts to Uh used to describe this thing.
Speaker 1: And he's talking about Vishnu and like we're all parts of the one and keep like the new purposely forgets it so that he can experience himself without knowing that he's experiencing himself through the multiple people that are Do you do you see anything into that, because it's kind of like Vishnu stirs.
Speaker 2: It's like he's waking up type of deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting. And the metaphor the best describes that as if you were to picture a picture like a ten foot tall and a three foot wide mirror, okay, and it's hanging, and you've got four of those mirrors, and they're facing each other right, north, south, east, and west right. You've got four mirrors, they're facing each other, and in the middle of those mirrors you hang a candle. Well, when you look in the mirrors, the reflection of the candle is infinite in all directions, right you follow me? Well, yeah, yeah, so the one has been become the many.
Speaker 2: Right yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, if in place of the candle you hang a crystal ball. Inside of the crystal ball, you see all of the infinite reflections from all of the mirrors. So the many have become the one.
Speaker 2: That's you get it, I do get it. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: And then also funny that Ken the guy was talking about with the urea Appa fastisis channel.
Speaker 2: He says that you know we are we are hard light.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, but the trick is right being able to actualize that, not just know that it's true, Right, you have to become that. And when you become that instead of understand that, that's when everything changes and that it's the only purpose of life. As far as the citis are concerned, that's the only reason that anybody anywhere, at any moment in time, ever, ever, ever past present future is in the physical body is because while they're in the physical body, they have the opportunity to self realize. They do not do it, then they got to come back.
Speaker 1: Some of these disciplines, at least the way I was the impression I got from what people had said in the past, like some of the Buddhists or materialists and stuff like that. And it makes me a little concerned because I question whether or not it's a trap, and it's actually, yeah, it's actually pulling you away from and that's the thart. It's like get rid of ego and self and stuff like that, Like, yeah, that's fine, but what about family?
Speaker 2: And am i am? I? Am I being separated from the things that I love and the things that I know?
Speaker 3: And that you sound very evil, that's right, And it's interesting that you should talk about that because one of the things that the city is a spout was you don't need to become a swami or live on the top of a mountain or in the jungle in order to become self realized. You can do it as a family man. You can do it while you live in the world and while you have a family, and while you take care of your business, and while you take care of your community. And that's actually what's recommended, is that you don't abandon the world. You live in the space that you find yourself in and practice your meditative stuff in secret, and as you get better at that, your family life gets better and your everything gets better. And there I have to tell you, Daniel, you know I've been doing this since I was like eleven years old, right, wow. I have aligned myself with we'll tell you one, two, three, four, five, six, uh, spiritual teachers who were all full of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it didn't discourage you, which is incredible.
Speaker 3: But I didn't know they were full of shit at the time.
Speaker 2: You knew the truth was out there still even though they were still Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's that's the problem with Buddhism in itself is that the most Ramiyana it's like, well, it's not really Buddhism is Bramiyana?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well what does that mean? You know? It's like yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's one of the great things about the City tradition is because the CIT has said no, all philosophy aside. You know, I don't care how much of the Vedas you've you've learned by heart. I don't know how many Buddhist slokas you can chant, but none of that matters. The only thing that matters is your actual experience and whether or not you're able to transcend because you are you're not. And it's a very scientific self realization discipline because there are hallmarks of you know, you're doing the right thing. And that's all beyond book learning and what somebody says and what this person says. None of that matters. What really matters is what is your personal experience? What are you able to unfold it and have a legitimate experience or are you just full of shit?
Speaker 1: That's what they talk about when they talk about gnosis. It's your own path, it's your own experiences, it's gaining wisdom through experience, and you don't need a middleman, you don't.
Speaker 2: Need a church or an institution.
Speaker 1: And I know gnostic is a derogatory term that was placed on them by polemics. And they grouped a bunch of people together, so they had people that were into sex, orgies and sacrifice mixed in with people who weren't into that stuff at all. And they call them Sethians or they call them Valentinians and all these other things, but core ideas they didn't really share a whole lot of them. There's a whole lot of different things going on there. When they call them al gnostics just because they're not canon. And there's a lot of these people who talk about these pasts that sound very much like the Citis that you're talking about right now. But they omitted that and they just talked down about it, and they eliminated stories that were actually talked about with Jesus and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: They just completely erased all of that from history.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, and they did that on purpose. That's the same way they did with medicine. Now, the citis will argue that all of that is true, because remember, we're not creating anything, we're just uncovering what the reality is, right. I mean, you already are realized, you just don't know that you are. That's the trick, and the fastest way to do that is by having a personal relationship with somebody who has already done that. Because when you are in the physical presence of someone who has already done that, one word spoken from them to you can open up gateways that would have taken you incarnations to do on your own.
Speaker 2: That sounds like frequency and vibration to me again.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand percent. But and so this is why that the city has stressed this thing called Guruparampara, which is a personal relationship between a realized individual and the seeker. And even though everything that you already you know, you only have to realize it. You don't have to become it, you just have to uncover it. But that uncovering process happens much faster if you are in the presence of someone who's already done.
Speaker 1: You know, need to go on as a vertical to just to hang out with some cities sometimes I think, I think the combined energy between the two of you guys and your openness to this stuff, and then it would be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not easy to find, this is, but in any event, I can turn you on to some books that you know, kind of walk you through all of this. But it's a fascinating system of thought. And from my point of view, Jesus was a sit of.
Speaker 1: And I don't think that's insulting at all to anybody's religion. I think that's actually a compliment and a positive in the direction that you keep as an enlightened person. And also I think the part that people get upset about is that religion has taught them that there could only be one where I think he was teaching you that you can all have it inside you to do and unlock one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And that's because of you know, the And remember Christ didn't write anything down. All the stuff that was written about Christ was written about one hundred years after he died, and it wasn't written by any of his disciples either, right, you know, the Testament of Matthew was not written by Matthew. It was written by other people about what Matthew had told them, supposedly, and so it's hard to know what the original teachings were the same thing with Buddha. Buddha ever wrote anything down. Everything that's ever been written about Buddha was what other people wrote about what they thought the Buddha meant. And you know then that just parlayed into world religions which are really false teachings because you know that they're just not correct.
Speaker 1: And going back to the Vedas, like from my research in the historical aspects, I know, people when you think about the areas of the world like Persian, India and all these other places, you think of a certain group of people, what they look like ethnically, what the people who did wrote the videos. They were Europeans, they were very tall, very big, yeah, and it's interesting because that's this is our history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gets it gets.
Speaker 1: Confusing because right now that's other people's you know, practicing it. That where the turbine and they're in their underwear thingy and that. But that's that's not that's not the real face of that history. That's it's actually our history. And if you go back far enough, you find out that the Gothic slash Arian type people were also uh venerators of the sun, the thing.
Speaker 2: That gives life.
Speaker 1: So you have to kind of apply that to the whole teaching too. There might be something you can focus on when you're looking through your you know, for enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Up there with Ocnaughton in the Egyptian you know, Pharisee dynas Pharaoh dynasties, right, Acnaton came along, and before Actnotton, there were you know, the Egyptians were worshiping multiple gods and Acnatton said no, no, no, we're not going to do any more of that, and we're just going to worship one god and it was depicted as the sun. So he completely changed everything so much so that Whenocknaton died, you know, they destroyed everything, They chiseled his face off of the Stella's. They they got rid of everything that he ever talked about because it was he was heretical to the status quo, which was incorrect, but nonetheless, and this is, you know, the gift that keeps on giving because it's exactly the same the world that we live in right now. Alex Jones was right, it's a freaking prison planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they and they also made a grotesque depictions of him too, with a big, huge pop belly in like skinny, scrawny arms, and they said that some say that's how he looked, and others say that that was just them trying to it was it was the antithesis of what they considered manliness and in their uh, in their culture.
Speaker 1: So that's why people were depicting him that way to kind of like disparage his memory.
Speaker 3: You know, I've always wondered why because when they a number of years ago, like more than ten years ago, I think they looked at King Tut's tomb with an infrared, uh you know, measuring device, and there are two doors in King Tut's tomb that are covered over. You can't see him unless you're looking with the infrared device. But they're there, and I'm you know, I don't know why they haven't, you know, drilled a little hole in there and put in the snake camera to see what's behind the door. There's all kinds of things like that in Egyptian history that's been hidden from our view. God only knows what's underneath the pyramids. God only knows what's underneath the Sphynx. I mean, that's a whole thing, and it's all been clouded from our view, and it was clouded from our view on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very controlled. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if it's if those bars that they're sitting are there with the coils. Potentially coils is some sort of resonating thing, you knows, some sort of on energy device or some other thing that utilized water too to kind of make it like a battery, you know. I mean, there could be a lot of things that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. There was a woman her name was Elizabeth H. H A I C. H. And she wrote a book called I'll think of it in a minute, but the whole book. She was a European in like the early nineteen hundreds I think, and she the book was about her remembrance of a prior incarnation in Egypt, and she said that when she was in Egypt and her previous incarnation, that the Great Pyramid was a was a self realization chamber, and that there were two mystical schools of thought in Egypt, the Right Eye of Horace and the Left Eye of Horace. And as a young person, you would go through the training from these schools, and your body and your mind would be prepared through meditative disciplines and through breathing disciplines and through other things in order to be able to finally sit in the King's chamber in the Great Pyramid. And when you were ready and you were ripe, and there were I think mantras that you were to recite when you were in the King's chamber, you would become self realized. And it was a self realization that was why the Great Pyramid was built. It wasn't for energy production, it was for consciousness expansion. That's what she reported from direct personal experience from a previous incarnation. It was a fascinating book.
Speaker 1: Fascinating that's pretty interesting, and I like the fact that there, at least in her depiction, it sounds like they are not making the osiris Isis and horror story into something that it became later, which was ugly. That's right, you know, it core it was. It was very very pure. There is no human sacrifice involved. There was no this sick stuff of the horrors. The eye was considered a guardian. It was watching over the people as its protector, not surveillance, not big brother. They everything has been inverted to make it into something bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on purpose. You know, I don't know who's behind all that nonsense. A lot of different theories about that. I don't really care. The Citis don't talk about that at all. There are shield mantras that we're taught that you know, we can use to protect ourselves from unseen forces and things like that, but that's about as far as that goes. They never spoke about that. They spoke about a group of celestials called rock Shakas, and the rock Shakas were you know, like you know, like fallen angel types, and that they wanted to try to mess with your ability to become self realized. But nonetheless, who know, I don't know, and I don't really care. All I am aware of is that you know that the ability to become self realized is a real thing. It's not fiction. There are thousands of people who have done it, and they all say exactly the same thing once they have come back and report, and there are faster and slower ways to do that. And you know, you're right. Everybody has to find their own ways to do it or no, there are some people that do that, but that's usually a short lasting experience that doesn't give any permanence, so to.
Speaker 1: Give you a taste of where to go, but you have to find it naturally again on your own.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly correct. And there are some people you know like that what was that guy's name, ram Das Richard Alpert, that guy who you know espouse using LSD He gave LSD to named Curly Baba, and named Curly Baba said, why are you giving me the Yogi drug?
Speaker 2: That's interesting?
Speaker 3: But yeah, so that's just short term experiences of what's possible to make you double down on your discipline to actually get there on your own, right. I don't know why we went off on this tangent today.
Speaker 1: It was a great talk though, And the last question I had for you if and then we'll get into the questions that have been asked to us, is you were becoming a free man and there was a process that you were going through there as well to extract yourself from the matrix the system of government that it limits us. How is that going And is there going to be anything that you're going to report back on your site about in the future of helping people get on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good. So I have become I have changed my nationality. I am no longer a citizen of the corporate United States of America Capital U, capital S. I am an American state national and I think probably by the end of the first quarter of this year, I'll have information on the website which explains it to people and walks people through how it happened and what to do to extricate yourself from it. Because it's a complicated process, and the people that are involved with this whole thing, they're big picture people, and nobody has really like set it down in steps and like explained it in easy to understand terms. Well, you know, in the War of eighteen hundred, this happened, and the Sherman Doctrine and all these other things. And That's what I'm going to do once I have my feet more on the ground with it. But yeah, I've completely changed my status and we'll see what happens. Now.
Speaker 1: Do you get into trusts as well to protect your assets and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a good idea to have a trust, and you can there.
Speaker 2: Are some of the others.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there are better ways to set up a trust than others. And if you don't do it correctly, the veil of the trust can be pierced by you know, by a bad judge. But that's a whole other thing, kind of like two separate, indistinct things. One is for asset protection and the other is for you know, freedom and rights and nationality. It's a growing it's a growing movement. It's pretty big in Washington State right now. Not so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very interested in that myself. So I look forward to seeing that on the website. And I think that alone is worth the price of admission because it's so darn cheap, especially when you use code Ballbusters for twenty five percent off either the monthly or the annual at doctor Glinnen's website. Let me just go ahead and show you guys that real quick. I get there and then we'll get into the questions that we have here. So if you are on let's say this particular one, if you're on the doctor Glitden's link right here on Rumble, there's two different Rumble live streams going on. They both have the same exact descriptions. If you click here, it says join doctor Glitten's membership site. You click that, use code ballbusters, you get twenty five percent off. Just beneath that, you see ninety essentials via Eiffel Health, and there's the Eiffel Health link right there. We always ask that you call in your order so that maybe you get a you know, you get a chance to customize to fit what's going on with you, but also you get whatever the current you know specials are going on through.
Speaker 2: Calling them.
Speaker 1: If you do, if you just go straight straight static off the site, there's a potential that you can get as good of a deal, all right. And the extension there is zero one one. When you see the number on the site just beneath that, if you want to go into my website, you can click that and it'll take you to a picture in the farm right hand corner that is doctor Peter Good and you can click it from there. And also become a member and use that code right there.
Speaker 3: That's the best way to do it.
Speaker 2: They go to my site first, Well, go.
Speaker 3: To your site or click on the link that you know you just showed. But you shouldn't just go to my website all by yourself. You should either click on the link or click on the picture on Daniel's website.
Speaker 1: Right and this is my This is my link for you right there too, So that's the link there, and then that's someone that's actually attached to that picture, so it'll bring it into the place you.
Speaker 2: Need to be.
Speaker 1: Now, we have some questions here. I got an airplane flight on my head took of causing.
Speaker 2: Some stuff.
Speaker 1: Is tuned in at work, don't be able to watch until later new audio. But I figured i'd ask it best nutrients to seek for someone who.
Speaker 2: Is older and on blood thinners.
Speaker 3: Essential right, Well, yeah, so the healthy Foundation pack. So here's the deal with blood thinners. If somebody's on a blood thinner, you know, according to standard of care, the viscosity of their blood needs to be checked every three weeks through a test called the I n R or the pro thron been time test. I, like India and like Nancy, are like Robert. Yeah, that's never done. Everybody's just put on blood thinners and they're sent out to pasture and you know, come back and see me in two years whatever. It's bad medicine. So if you are on a blood thinner, you need to have the eye checked every three weeks, and you know you don't have thick blood because you have a kuminin deficiency or a blood thinner an Eloquist efficiency, right, the reason that you do have blood that's too thick. If you do, in fact have blood that's too thick, most of the time you just don't. And the medical doctors put people on this stuff preventively, which is just crazy. It's because you have an Omega three essential fatty acid deficiency. So if anybody is on blood thinners, they need the Healthy Foundation pack, which includes the Omega three essential fatty acids. I would do that for four weeks while you're taking your blood thinner, and then I would have the INR checked and if your blood has become too thin, which it most probably will be because now you're nutrified, and that's going to make the blood thinner drug work better, you can start to withdraw from the blood thinning medication. Lean on the nutrients and then every three weeks have your INR checked just to make sure everything's working. And then once your blood is good and you're off of the blood thinner, then you're good to go.
Speaker 1: Hey doctor good And talk about that for a second. When you said when you're on the ninety essentials, it makes the drugs work better. So does that mean that the drugs need nutrients in order for them to actually actively function in your body? And doesn't that indicate that they're essential for lots of things that occur in your body?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, how do you think a drug works? Does it work by pixie dust and magic? Is that how the drug works in your body? No, it's a pharmacological agent that exerts a pharmacological influence in your body, which acts through the agency of the nutrients that are in your body. Right, it upregulates your metabolism here, it downregulates your metabolism there. What's your metabolism run by nutrients?
Speaker 1: That's incredible that people don't because they think it's chemical, because everything thing they tell you is chemical, So they're just changing the chemistry of your body. They don't talk about the nutrients and the minerals or or the material that's involved in actually causing those things to change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So as those chemicals in your body work, they burn through your nutrients because that's how they work, right. This is why after a while the drugs stop working. Then you know the dose needs to be increased or you need a second blood pressure medication or a third blood pressure medication. Well why do you know that. The doctors will tell you it's because you have habituated to the dose, but it's not. It's because the drug has burned through your nutrient reserves and now it can't work as good because it doesn't have the raw materials to do it. So when you neutrify and you're taking a pharmaceutical, the pharmaceutical will work better and it'd be like you've increased the dose of the drug. So you need to be aware of what but the side effects of the drugs that you're taking are when you start the nutritional program at the same time, because the nutritional program will make the drugs more effective. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: That makes perfect sense to me. Also, I would like to remind people that I was very sick for about ten days.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what happened by the way.
Speaker 1: The Briona Alba all right, So I got the post Atilla two hundred sea kicks.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand the difference.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if M met million in an it was a higher potency in cement centuries center one hundred.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know what the difference was.
Speaker 1: So I when I picked a thirty C for the Brionia album, that I did, Okay, when I went and got the post Atila as well. Because we weren't sure what ch one we're gonna go with, I dietd the two hundred ck, which I ended up using a couple of times just in testing it out. But I've been on the Briuna Alba that you told me. It's just as Brionia on it doesn't say the Alba part. But when I actually started looking this stuff up myself and going through all the you know, research, I found this thing called.
Speaker 2: The home oi.
Speaker 1: Int I n T homeo int whatever dot org. And it's basically this huge let me see if I can show.
Speaker 2: It to you, ars Green this is the Brena Almeo one, but this is the this is the site. I mean, it's very basic.
Speaker 1: And tells it goes through all this this, this is what it sounds like you're reading from sometimes when you talk about like the mannerisms of the person or their mood. And so it's so, did I hit the actual site that you use?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, but it looks it's very similar as far as how well, I mean, it just sounds similar anyway, but uh yeah. So I tried narrowing it down, and I had a list of my own that I thought was gonna be okay. So I had a couple of those on hand, and I started with those, but then you told me to go get the other thing, and within four or five doses, I started feeling way better. I had so much pressure in my head. I had the earache that was that night. I was literally yelling out in pain. I was in a different room from my family, so I didn't wake them up. It was so bad. And this I blew my noticed there was pressure that was stuck in my ear or something and it just made my ear really really really and it.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't go away. I couldn't get it out.
Speaker 1: But over time and taking the Briona Alba, I'm getting better. I mean I still have a cough occasionally, but I was able to get on the elliptical yesterday.
Speaker 2: It wasn't easy. I coughed a lot, but I was able to do it again.
Speaker 3: What happened to the shark stabbing pain in your lung?
Speaker 2: I don't have it at the moment.
Speaker 1: And that was that was something that was very strange because every once in a while I breathed, and I get that it's like takes it like interrupts your breath intake because it's like ah, and you don't breathe in all the way. But that day that I was telling you about it, I was sitting here with my daughter. She's sitting here on my laptop, and it felt like somebody was just like Shang shank, shank, shank, shank shank, in that same pain.
Speaker 2: What the heck? What's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Brionia is a specific for any type of symptom in the body which is aggravated by motion, And in this case, the motion would be the inhalation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just getting up or stirring in bed. That's what I would cough. Sometimes I will make myself up coughing. But I could have been moving in my sleep, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an indication that you need that Brionia will be helpful regardless of what the diagnosis is. Doesn't matter. If it's strapped throat doesn't matter. If it's pneumonia doesn't matter. If it's bronchitis doesn't matter. If it's rheumatoid arthritis, it doesn't matter. If it's a you know, gout, if that symptom is strong, then Brionia will be helpful.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Yeah, and it's amazing how this is applied. And it's very hard to understand exactly what you're supposed to hit on as far as the details, because there's so many of them. And you know, I didn't know like that, why all of these You don't.
Speaker 3: Need to figure it out yourself. You just ask me and I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: I'm very you know, I'm very appreciative of having that. And this is why I think it's important that people become members of your site too, because they have two extra times a week to ask their questions to you. And if they if they learn from here from this day to pay very close attention to their symptoms when they go to your Q and A's or they come here, they'll be able to ask the question in a way that maybe they can get a better understanding of what homeopathic they can.
Speaker 3: Get, and people should I mean, I don't know, man, but you should hurry up and become a subscriber because I am of the opinion that in twenty twenty six, I'm probably going to triple a quadruple my subscript my subscribers, and that means, you know, if three hundred people show up at a Q and A, I'm only going to be able to answer questions for like thirty of them. You know, it's like the Rush Limbaugh Show when people call in. You know, a three thousand people call in, but only ten get you know, their questions on air. It's going to be like that eventually. That's how it's going to be with my So you should get in now. While my subscription base is I mean it's a it's a healthy subscription base. We got about sixty people that show up for every Q and A. But once more than one hundred and fifty people start showing up, it's going to be impossible to answer everybody's question. You should become a subscriber now and take advantage of it while I'm still a small fry.
Speaker 2: That there is another I thought I had in my head or just a minute ago. Well, first of all, it's one o nine. I don't know if you have things you're going on today or what.
Speaker 3: Oh let me let me see. I don't know. I don't even keep track of time. What are some uses for three occidentalis? Through occidentalis is the sheet anchor homeopathic for ailments from vaccines, So like, if you have a child and they get vaccinated and then they get sick after the vaccination, you give thuia. Thuya is also indicated for a lot of wardy growths in the human body. There are a number of home pathic medicines that are useful to help the wardy constitution and help to make that go away. But generally speaking, those are the two things that theuya is used for. Theuia has like three thousand indications clinical indications for its use. But generically speaking, if you've got a wart, you want to try to get rid of it, take some thuia. If you have a kid that says a problem post vaccination, give them theya for a couple of weeks and see if it moves the needle.
Speaker 2: These are very interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm very fascinated by every experience I had with taking homeopathics and from your direction, yeah, you pretty much hit him on the head every single time, like I don't, not even pretty much you debt you have starting with a colleague, Cad Bonica. When I had the the kidney issue, it.
Speaker 3: Just a good pain to nothing. You know, you didn't good thing. You didn't know me five years ago because I wasn't that good at it then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is an again, this is another reason why it's really important to understand that you have a resource here that.
Speaker 2: You don't have any place else.
Speaker 1: And that's what the doctor good and that's why his membership site is so important. You have opened yourself up to a place where you don't have to rely on the which doctors that are going to poison you and harm your family and suggest and recommend horrible therapies and vaccines that could potentially kill you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And one of the things that I'm going to be doing in the next couple of weeks for my subscribers is I'm going to be interviewing a couple of lawyers and I'm going to be putting together step wise things that people can do. Documents to have signed and notarized that is basically a get out of hospital free card because unless you have the proper legal documents, and in some states under certain conditions, once you're in the hospital, you're not going to get out of it unless you do everything that the EMDs tell you to do, which is not it's like a prison. So there are things legal documents to have on hand that are like a get out of hospital free card in case you ever need it. And so we're going to be talking about that, and.
Speaker 1: That's compared before you get there exactly. That's very important. And probably haven't notarized and all that stuff too.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I would imagine, you know, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I went I went down the street from my house. I'm a big golf guy, and I went down there's a big golf dome in the winter where people go and you know, they have bays you can hit golf balls in and they've got the track man thing there and everything. And it was forty five bucks for half an hour, jeeves. And how much do I charge for my website.
Speaker 1: Right right exactly, I'll tell you so much. And that's with that, that's that's the base price. That's already cheap enough. But you have the code ball and that takes I believe it knocks it down to twenty nine and then it takes one hundred dollars off the yearly membership at the very least. So I mean, why wouldn't you be on here if you think it copays? I don't think there's a Is there a Copey that's under forty bucks for most insurances?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think so either. Yeah, maybe I should increase my prisis what do you think? I always talk about doing that, but I never do it. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe if people don't listen, then that's that's the result, right, If they don't become members now, well that was on them because you already told them you're going.
Speaker 3: To yes sir now, And regretfully, I do have to bounce because I have a consultation in two minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh excellent, all right, sir, Thank you so much for your help. Thank you so much for the great talk today. I hope the thing that you, I guess even Scott talked this morning. Hopefully that'll become something that's public later. Maybe I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we talked. Yeah, so we're going to collaborate. I'm not exactly sure how. They have a woman that's been medically injured that they want my help with. So that's what we're going to be doing next.
Speaker 2: That is awesome, the perfect person for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, man, I appreciate you. Keep up the good work.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. I have a great day, all right, No excuse me for a second of all, I just go off a little bit. There you go.
Speaker 1: I am getting a thousand times better though. So that's that's the positive thing. It's going in the right direction, all right. So let's present some screens and share them. You have to do the entire screen so I can move around. They're very screen for specific. So if I decide I want to move from once with the max, you don't see meat advance.
Speaker 2: You just see the one that was that it's stuck on. It's kind of interesting how that works, all right. So if you are on here, or you can even be over here, you will see in the description the blue that is that's my affiliate link for doctor Glidden, all right, and same as right here, not that one.
Speaker 1: This is the affiliate link for doctor Glydden. You can click that one specifically, and then use codeball busters if you want to go to the Eiffel Health and go there for the ninety essentral nutrients and the I Feel Health way of getting them to you. And then there's also my website. So I'm just going to click my website for argument's sake this particular time. Again, you click on doctor Goodin's sight boom, you're in it all right, And then you use codeballbusterers to become a member twenty five percent off membership and then beneath here if you want to go with the whole Food multi vitamin route. Now, the reason why I recommend this one or suggest this one as well, is for people who are just getting into this, they might find that to be a little bit hefty. Again, like I said, call though, call the number that's on the site, because that might not be what it is when you get it all all right. It could be less, could be double bottles something like that, right, But if you're just trying to get into this and you don't know what to expect and you need to see the results first of something like you're ninety essentials and it's like an improvement in your health before you realize the power of it. Well, this is a lot easier way to get into it. Plus these are whole food multi vitamins, so you're not there is a difference between that and some of the Young Jeb stuff. So and then positive it's a positive hit for the for the Azure in that department. So this particular picture right here, when you click on it, it brings you to a portal or a site that's already ten percent off the Azure products. The code BB five gives you an additional five percent off. So it's totally fifteen percent off, and sometimes more depending on what's running on the site at the time and what kind of discounts are going on. It's a very least it's fifteen percent off by going and clicking this button, give it a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. Now they changed the bottle here. This is a little odd.
Speaker 1: You used to say Alaskan hot liver oil. Now it says Alaskan cod fish oil. And I made a joke yesterday, I said, I guess maybe they're squeezing the whole fish then grabbed by the head, grab by a tail and twist and then push a little bit, you know, make sure you get it all out. And maybe they got one of those juicers with the handles that come down, I squish it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe they're using you more than just liver. I doubt it that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's just funny that they changed the name in the bottle that is with the retinol the same as it ever was. So this would be like, these are your ninety these are your what do you call it? There's already ten percent off of it looks like currently at the present time, these are like the UFA pluses. This is your essential fatty acids. So if you're making a list of what you need for your niney essential nutrients, the Alaskan codliver oil, I'm not gonna keep calling it what I used to call it. I don't want to change because it doesn't sound right to me. Alaskan cod liver oil is right there. The whole food multi vitamin.
Speaker 2: Is right here.
Speaker 1: So here first we'll start here. You can see it. Where's my head, you know you can see it. There's the vitamin A, retinol amica three's and vitamin D boom, but real vitamin D all right, And then whole food multi vitamin. This guy right here, plant based aesthetic synthetic free multi vitamin complete with clinical dosage. Dosage is for targeted immune, brain and cardiovascular support.
Speaker 2: What does that mean.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of times there's a multi vitamin out there that will be like phenomenal to way under potency. Yeah, it's in there probably, and they can lie up to twenty percent. Remember that most selflements do not try to be accurate, especially when you're talking about sports supplements. They're like, oh, there's twenty eight grains of protein in there. If there's twenty grands of protein in there and not twenty eight, guess what they still pass. If there's fifteen deliber you know, grams of protein and they tell you there's twenty five, they almost still pass.
Speaker 2: But they don't. They didn't.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever, nobody's accountable for anything. Labels lie a lot, especially on those types of supplements, and they're usually all coming from the same factory.
Speaker 2: But that's a whole other story. So these are all.
Speaker 1: Now remember what I'm saying here, These are not synthetic made, they're not lab made. They're not actual pharmaceutical chemicals that have been manufactured to appear to be vitamins. No, these aren't the actual vitamins as a natural acerbic acid vitamin C. When you have the natural stuff, it doesn't require us high of a dose. You have to look at these things under the I forget what they call that the something topgraphy where you see a sample and the luminescent radiance of energy on it versus a synthetic vitamin, and you see the dullness of it. You start to understand the difference. There's like the dead products, the meta products, the dead products, and then there's the natural stuff and the other stuff actually harms you although it doesn't provide some sort of benefit because of the way things are, like, you know, you can get there from here, but it's also pulling things awry from you, like and when you have vitamin C that's made with hydrochloric acid and cornstarch versus I don't know, a fruit, then what ends up happening is there's no molecular structure integrity there, so there's no copper bond. And without that copper bond, when you take a high dose of synthetic vitamin C, well it's still going to have affinity for that copper bond so when it's passing through your system, it's going to strip your body of copper.
Speaker 2: Not a good deal.
Speaker 1: No, you need a lasting in your body to prevent aneurysms, to prevent you know, arteries from bursting when they're expanding and contracting for you, so that your stomach lining doesn't split and you get a hernia. You need copper for your ATP energy, all kinds of things the hardest. It's one of the hardest minerals to get in an observable form, and it's the one that synthetic vitamin C targets the most. So getting a natural form of a synthes of vitamin C in a whole food multi vitamin is very important. And this is the one that has it right here. And it doesn't take Like I said, it doesn't take massive doses of it. You don't need five hundred milligrams of it. If it's if it's the whole food version. Okay, you're scrolling down here, you'll see that there's also along with all these great things, there is these botanical blends, extracts of organic alma, organic holi basil, organic curry, organic lemon, organic canado. You see the guava maringa, green tea, sunflower, krrat, spinach, chitake, oyster, organic coconut, parsley like in you can see garlic, marry, gold and so on. And then there's an immune blend. How many multi vitamins do you know that have these things? Organic turmeric powder, garlic extract, sterodisee, rishet, mushroom which is also good for preventing console and organic fermented greens blend, organic fermented barley, grass, clolla, alfalfa, all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Remember that'd be funny.
Speaker 1: I have an alpha male and alfalfa male, and you have like alfalfa from the little rascals. But he's like beastly. That that would be good. That would be a good name. That's a that's a channel. That should be a new channel that in the musch gamer. Don't take my ideas. I'm already poor. Okay, Lasting cod deliver oil, wull food, multi vitamin, pub acumic blend.
Speaker 2: This is where you get all your minerals. How do you do that?
Speaker 1: Supports gut health, strengthens immune function, supports nutrient absorption, and optimizes cellular function, supports energy levels. These are also good things so far. Supports brain health fits free radicals. You know what else does that? This and the IP six but we'll get there, supports detoxification.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why.
Speaker 1: They say to start with the sixteenth of a de spoon and not an eighth because some people it depends on how gunked up you are. Some people don't have a sensitivity to it at all because they're already pretty good decent. That doesn't mean that they have all their minerals. But they might not have a crap diet that put a bunch of junk in the body. Or they might not have been exposed to something that has put a bunch of ill chemicals in them. Right, But if they have and they get flushed out, well, that's why you start off with the sixteenth of a teaspoon rather than the eighth, because it might be a little bit of a sitting down day for you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Public minerals, a subset of hemic minerals, are particularly beneficial due to their smaller molecular size. Yes, absorption, you know, you know that right when it comes to surface area, the grade of the surface area more absorption. You went to eighth grade physics class. Right in my school, we had our first taste of physics in eighth grade. I think it was with mister Rogan. Yeah, his name is mister Rogan, not Joe, though he does a cool guy.
Speaker 2: I liked him. He drove a he drove a Taurus wagon. I remember everything about the guy, red hair, glasses, nice guy. Yeah, well that's weird. Sorry, I'm back now. Which allows for better absorption of nutrients and minerals of the cells together.
Speaker 1: These minerals can help improve nutrient uptake. Wow, it's almost as if everything works together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: That's why you don't just focus on one thing and overdo it with this like fraction ne into nutrition, you know, green allopathy, take just one vitamin and a shit ton of it type of thing, because it all does is screw up the balance inside your body and make things worse. You get a high off of having a huge amount of stuff, even though it's all synthetic, and you're like yeah, especially when they tell you to take vitamin D and it's like steroid, it's like the lanoline. It's from freaking sheep wool, which is absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel great.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Yeah, it's feeling great and being great, Like you know, heroin makes it feel great too, Does it do anything great for you?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Nah, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: All right, together, these minerals can help improve a nutrient uptake, promote better digestion, and support energy production, making them valuable additions to a balanced diet and health regimen.
Speaker 2: You know, they actually do that too when they're making supplements.
Speaker 1: Is that if there's a bunch of things that are just like, it's not really nutrient based, but they're more like gimmick based, right, they'll put some some mild stimulant or maybe sometimes a stronger one in there so that people feel something, and they'll associate that with, oh, it's working, but it's it's just because to have no effect, because it's not supposed to do versus you know, as far as like you know, you know, you're not supposed to feel a physiological change, but they'll put something in there to make it look like and now that's how they they will sell the products. People are like, no, I can feel this one working. Uh tricky, aren't They put a little bit of caffeine anhydris in there and be like, oh yeah, no, I can feel it working.
Speaker 2: I'm revitalized.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, okay, it's not really because it's giving you all the stuff that you need. It's because it's lying to you and tricking you into it. It's like, here, have all this and this giant cup of coffee, do you feel better?
Speaker 2: Velvichemic Blend has all your minerals. That's what I'm getting at. Don't you let my descriptions today? So last than Kyle of Royal Whole Food Multi Vitamin Bulba Chemic Blend.
Speaker 1: Let's scroll now because we're going for the last one that we need, and we're gonna come back to this guy. This guy's cool, he's he's on our okay list a okay, this one's interesting too.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that some other day.
Speaker 1: It's like this, see this one says Alaskan Kyler Oil, and this is the twelve hundred milligram one, and it's it's cool that it's in the black container. But it says Alaskan cod Liver Oil. Yeah, what up? And these are the bigger pills. So again, if you don't have children taking these with you, then you might not need the four hundred and fifteen milligram one because they're like they're small they're way smaller than this, but this is a I'm gonna imagine that these ones from the YOUNGEWT e fas plus are probably about as big as the twelve hundred milligram ones from here. I don't think I've ever seen a gel cap any bigger than this, So I'm assuming that this is like a standardized size.
Speaker 2: So you can get this one.
Speaker 1: You can also get it from just clicking here, and then when you see there says also available, and you.
Speaker 2: Can click that, and it's gonna's gonna bring it to this.
Speaker 1: One anyway, all right, all right, asking cow liver oil. I don't think anybody should be without e fas essential. Fetty acids are super important for lots of different reasons. There's a testosterone support for men here, but we're we're on a mission men's and women's ESTERU you balance here here It is ic P six supreme with an acetol. This is the fourth the fourth element, not the fifth element. Even though she was pretty hot, u IP six supreme with a nacetol. See the whiteness, so you know it's good. Flavorless white is an easy color to mix with milk if you have a child, if they want them to take a little bit of this. Now there's your what's in there, I'll hey, I'll just show you supports a wide range of body functions, including immune health, DNA integrity.
Speaker 2: You know what that means, right.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of things that can mutate your DNA, that can disrupt it.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Sheet out there that they've injected into children and others. There's a lot of damage that occurs from certain types of food and yeah, even food and the chemicals that are present in the food, but also pharmaceuticals. I guarantee you you've been in and you've interacted with one of one or more of those in your lifetime. So, yes, DNA can be damaged because of that. So this helps DNA integrity, heart health, kidney function, bone health, and healthy glucose metabolism. This is important for people who are riding the line on that uh you know, I'm going from insulin resistant to full blown diabetic.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Anything that helps support the blood sugar thing and the and the metabolism is going to ultimately help you with not getting overweight or having your chop off limbs. Makes sense, sounds like a good thing, right, So it's a great source of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus supports healthy immune cell activity. Look, nobody's telling you to tell you to make one hundred percent change overnight of anything. There's no pressure here. But what are you waiting for to help make yourself feel better? And if your issue is you can't stop your impulses when it comes to eating, that's not a disorder per se.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 1: If you're getting like, you know, if it's a pain pain pleasure thing that's going on and you're you're you're making yourself feel better from like depression, there could be an issue there. But for the most part, it's because you're not getting the nutrients that you need and your body's looking for them, so it keeps on triggering the grellin or whatever the hell that is the gremlins the gremlin grellin to tell you to go get something because whatever it is that you're eating doesn't have what you need in it to sustain a healthy functioning. All systems go life where it can, you know, so it can prevent illnesses and it can also you know, keep you what they call the train, keep you nice and solid, and also run everything at optimal levels, including your metabolism. If you don't have all the stuff that you need, then it's going to be looking for it. And this is how they fatten animals up for market, is they take away the minerals and the food that they feed so that the animals keep adding you need and you eating and eating right, same thing would happen with you if you don't have your nutrients. They call it pika when it comes to animals. They start chewing the barn, they start chewing the posts, they'll eat anything rocks off the ground as they're looking for they're seeking minerals. Well, getting your ninety essentials. Your body's not going to be at least impulsively anxious for food because of the lack of nutrients. So at the base level, the most instinctive level, you'll have quieted it down, and then you can walk a little bit more. You can do if you want to do a little bit ellipsical, if you want to just choose better things to eat, more protein, less carbs and sugar, not drinking sugar in the form of soda, not drinking sugar in the form of juice, thinking that's somehow better when it isn't.
Speaker 2: You know, chill out drink some water, enjoy it.
Speaker 1: You can probably find ways throughout your life of like, hey, if I'm gonna eat breakfast, I may as well eat eggs. Eggs are really good for you, and there's selenium in them, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 1: You can figure out different ways, and I can tell you right now for myself personally, if I eat eggs in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm happy. I love it.
Speaker 1: Salt pepper, maybe a little bit of garlic powder, Absolutely delicious, sunny side up lately.
Speaker 2: But I like scrambled too, you know.
Speaker 1: And I don't need bread to soak up the the I don't need all that bread is not necessary for me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it takes a while for you to train yourself off of that bread thing. It's hard to find. Well, what do I wrap around the cold cuts? If there's no Yeah, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: It's like a brain teaser, right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if you have all the nutrients that you need, you're not gonna be craving and this is gonna help you possibly. Like I'm talking, I'm thinking about people that are getting pre diabetic right now. There's ways to stop that from happening. And you don't really want to bring yourself that into that you don't want to get. You don't want the weight, you don't want the stress on your heart and your organs. You definitely don't want to screw up your insulin anymore than it already is. Your insulin resistance. You gotta you gotta cut back on the sweet part and really just hammer down on the on the ninety essential nutrients so that you're not getting the instinctive, natural necessitated like desire to eat more because of the simple fact that you don't have the nutrients. You provide the nutrients with supplementation, and then you'll see just how little you'll have those impulses. Now, if you have routines, that's a whole different thing. That's called habit. So if at a certain point in a day, or if you do is ten times a day, you walk by the kitchen, you have to have this.
Speaker 2: You have to open up the fridge door.
Speaker 1: Just ask yourself, is this something I'm actually doing because I need to or is it because I'm used to doing it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: But I'm saying walking my elliptical is my favorite thing on the planet as far as like devices that helped me get healthy, and I enjoy it. I enjoy my time on elliptical. I've learned to like it and now I love it. Doesn't always start off that way, but uh yeah, And I had a rough day yesterday. It took a long time to get my four miles in, but I got it in God to keep stopping because I was just like coughing and coughing and coughing, but I didn't care.
Speaker 2: I went through it.
Speaker 1: Rapid absorption compared to dietary EP six superior, superior bioavailability. And by the way, this also helps to remove oxidative stress from your tissues and balance your iron two copper ratio, which should if there's an issue already present with too much copper arm too much iron in you, you should also experience over time and it'll be gradual because it takes time for this stuff to actually do what it's doing. You should have more ATP energy because your copper won't be hammered down by too much iron elsewhere in your body.
Speaker 2: Right, everything's harmonious.
Speaker 1: Everything gives off its own like you know, just like just like with a potency. Right, if it's present more in a system, it's going to be felt more throughout the body. So if this knocks out some of the excessive iron in you, even if it's not your blood, it could be in your tissues causing oxidative stress, which is also soreness of the joints. The IP six with the inocetol help to balance that out. Not only is it great for your bones because of the calcium magnesium phosphorus, it's also great for your heart because calcium magnesium phosphorus, but it's also good for getting rid of the oxidative stress, meaning it's also an antioxidant. Okay, these are the four things. I hope I explained them as well as I could. And you know, there's nothing wrong with doing all that and then also going over and grabbing if you feel like it the plant rive minerals here or beyond as CEO effects or you know what I mean, because you pretty much have. This is kind of covered with the hopefully multi vitamin and thefa pluses you could. I think you say, like twenty something dollars getting the the cod liver oil. But I'm telling you how to do You do you either way, you do it right. I like the plant rive minerals, I like the beyond a CFS. So looks liquid, but I do. I do them stacked. I'm not choosing one or the other. I'm doing both when I have them all. Currently, I don't have the plant, the right minerals, or the beyondas CEO effects. But I could change that. Christmas just happened. I I prioritized. So again, you can take ten hours off of this a month or I think it's one hundred hours or so off of this when you become a member.
Speaker 2: At doctor Glinten's site. And how do you do that.
Speaker 1: You go to my website, which is semperfrylc dot com and you click his picture. And when you do that, this thing should say log in rather than members, because I'm logged in already. If you click that, it should bring you right to it. If it doesn't, you just scroll down to where I just showed you and you pick one of the two, all right, and you sing and rejoice.
Speaker 2: And again.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's just so just just to kind of clarify this too. There isn't ten months in the year. You understand that. I know you, I know you do. I'm not trying to make fun of I'm not doing that. I'm just reminding you because it's easy to do the math wrong. It takes ten hours a month off of this. Make it like twenty nine with the twenty five percent off. It takes one hundred hours off of it. Yes, take it two hundred ninety nine dollars. People are like, well, that's the same thing only if there was only ten months in a year, right, because if you multiplied it twenty nine by ten, then you would get to turn ninety nine again. But there's twelve months of a year. So essentially this is saving you an additional eighty dollars. It's actually that writer, is an additional forty dollars. No, it's additional sixty dollars because it's twenty nine and twenty nine, so there's two more months of twenty nine. So this is actually saving as sixty dollars more throughout the year.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, Okay, alrighty, and oops, I went too far back.
Speaker 1: I went too far back again, Karen, your descriptions are quite witty.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Might be the head cold hallucinations, but it's working. Yes, thank you. Yeah, let's get rid of that for now. Yes, I don't steal those yeah, falpha mail writing anyone else, anyone else'll see if there's FTJ talk over here. Nope, there's people watching. There's just no way, so I think anything and we have everything else already consolidated here.
Speaker 2: And yeah, no, I let me just explain this too. When the last time we had Doctor Golden on and we were talking about YouTube and we were talking about why I'm not on there because I have to fight to get this show back on every time I broadcast on there because they keep on knocking it down for medical misinformation.
Speaker 1: And we were just talking to doctor Gleyton, excuse me they I did three three three Schwartz because there's the thing on on stream yard that a lot that creates AI shorts on what they think is going to be important, and they usually cut it off way too soon before the point's even made, and they're usually just awful, and I reject him and I put the thumbs down as far as my and' like, oh, thank you for the feedback. But sometimes I get him get good ones right, and the first, you know, five or eight of them they say are viral, These are going to be viral. Watch out, They're gonna be viral. The's gonna be really kicking off. And I put three of them up from a last episode. One of them was already removed from YouTube. I didn't get any any indication as to what happened there, but they already removed from one of them, one of three. That was just a short like a minute's worth of stuff. Right, This is what they took My entire TikTok down of doctor Gliddon. Nothing makes sense except for the simple fact that when you tell the truth, people hate it.
Speaker 2: It offends them.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, what do you call it?
Speaker 2: It puts pressure on them, I guess it. It intimidates them, and.
Speaker 1: They don't like it, so they try to quiet your voice because and that's what happens when liars are lying to you and lying to everyone else, is that they need to suppress truth. If they weren't doing that, they wouldn't care what anybody was saying, because their claims would still pan out to be.
Speaker 2: True and real and more, you know, useful.
Speaker 1: Then whatever else that I was saying, it would either support the truth that they were already part of, which they're not.
Speaker 2: They're the opposite of the truth. So that's the problem.
Speaker 1: And when he tells it, watch truth and it actually works when in practice of that truth and you start realizing that the things are being told is bullshit.
Speaker 2: Then that's when they have a pro because.
Speaker 1: They're realizing that other people who will be curious enough to attempt to do things a different way based on recommendations and suggestions, and well, this is what I do, is you know that this is what I do statements, They find results and it's more than they could have ever imagined, And all of a sudden, what the hell was I doing before through the system?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, that's good.
Speaker 1: Come come with us, because these people aren't going to ever acknowledge the truth, and we're going to suffer for it if we continue to allow them to. And eventually, someday soon, good old Trump and his demonic thought of my AI groupies, Open AI Oracle and the rest and palent Heer are working together on Stargate and this thing that is gonna you're basically going to hug yourself up to an AI doctor and they're going to custom manufacture right on the spot, right on your little dispenser in vaccine that it will be more efficient in killing you. And if you don't take it, you will have no social credit scores to feed your family. And if you don't subject your family to that as well. You know the censuses are for or evil, so that they know exactly how many children they need to be looking for in your house because they're not of age to be identified.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 1: We live in a very scary place, and the more we understand that, the better off will all be have a wonderful day. Become a member of Doctor Glidden's get your ninety essential nutrients, fight the devil, and I'll see you next time.