Speaker 1: Okay, I think we're live. Welcome to sixty agenda. How are we doing. I'm ro Standrew is always here to talk about what they won't and yeah, man, what a crazy time. I've been working a lot, so I've been kind of only doing this on the weekends. And I don't know if you guys checked out the Continental Round to what I did with Biblical hit Men and Ben and them. That was a great time. We got into some of the topics we'll be getting into tonight, so that's a great episode to check out. But otherwise, yeah, I've been so busy, but I've got a couple banger episodes ready for today. I'll probably do this one and then I'll do another tonight, So stay tuned. I'll be back on later and we'll be going into the episode I had planned originally before this war kicked off, this possible World War three. We'll see. I don't know, we'll see. So welcome in Ray Ray right on. I saw you commented before the show, that's what's up. Thank you. Order out of Chaos Agenda is definitely here. I agree, And neph Hunter he's been a frequent flyer on all the shows I've been on he was over in the chat on the Biblical Hitman show as well, So welcome back, bro. Good to see you guys. I hope you've enjoyed that show and had a chance to check it out for the rest of you. But otherwise, you know, we're back, and we finally had, you know, a chance to get monetized on YouTube as well, so high points, super chats all that. Well, I don't even know how that works. We'll get into it, but you know, so that's available. You may know more than I do about that. So yeah, we are audio only if you didn't catch that on Apple and Spotify now with ads, but we do have our video ad free on Patreon and you know minimum you know ads on YouTube, so you could check out YouTube as well. We do a lot of lives on here as you could see. But yeah, Patreon's a great spot. Thank you Justin and Sandra. By the way, recent Patreon joiners, we have it set down to like three dollars one tier. You know, we got it real low, but you can pledge more, which one of our gracious new joiners did that, So shout out to Justin. Appreciate you there, and yeah, it means a lot we're trying to make it available to everybody, though, so we appreciate everybody that helps out the show in any way you do, whether it's following us, you know, rating us, whatever it is. So yeah, crazy, crazy times we are in. So we're gonna, you know, analyze and assess the recent events. You know, that's kind of the housekeeping. We'll talk to each other, kind of take some questions. It's kind of a chill cast. We'll go through kind of my perspective of what's been going on when this kicked off, kind of you know whatever, and yeah, going to the course of that. So very excited, very weird, especially when you see like the Economist magazine that we went into in the beginning of the year with Ben if you guys remember that New Year's episode we did, We went through the Economist magazine and so weird because all the stuff on there seems to be half came to fruition. And yeah, so we're gonna check that out again as well. I think we may get into that first because it's really crazy. I don't know if you've heard, but there might be a false flag at FIFA. So funny because Ben, if you guys remember again brought that up on our show when we talked about it with the Economist magazine, and that massed ginger theory girl that's on Instagram. I don't know if you've seen her, but I'll pull up the video. She gave a whole, fleshed out, receipts, evidence based version of why she thinks FIFA will have a false flag attempt at it. And it's so funny, like I said, because Ben literally predicted that based off the Economist on our show a few months ago. And that's not the only thing that's been getting predicted lately. If you guys have noticed, we'll get into it. But I mean the crusade aspect to this war, the nationalism of Christianity that's been rising. I mean, all the things we've been talking about for the past couple months have been really hitting mainstream in an odd way. And all we're doing is just analyzing, At least me, I just listen to what people have to say, and I kind of look behind their words, and I watch the trends of thoughts that I see get put out there in the ether, and I just assess it and say, this is where I think they're taking us. Because I believe that everything is kind of guided by them in a weird manipulative way, whether it's narratives that gets fun, etc. And so like, which way are they taking this? What do I foresee? That's it, that's all we do. So it's crazy how much that works. With that being said, let me get this ready and I'll pull this up for you guys. Well, yeah, shout out everybody on nep Hunter. World Cup coming up. That's when the rest kicks off. You know, we'll get into the dates. I really think. You know, there's been two false flag attempts and we're gonna get into all that. Since this war kicked off, there's been a few false flags. We'll gain into all that. There's a lot to go over in this episode. But yeah, so Kansas City has had two things. One plane had to get grounded today because of a terrorist attempt allegedly, and then there was also a kid, an illegal that tried to put a bomb, a homemade bomb into a trash can outside of the World War One museum and that weird outside of a World War One museum. He wanted to put a homemade bomb there. So anyway, we've got a few false flag things going on Kansas City already on July third, there is a FIFA soccer game that matched it takes place there, and that's the day before our two hundred and fiftieth anniversary for America. So if I was the guest, it's possible July third. There's July eleventh as well, which is a Crowley and date. I could see that being another day as well that they would utilize. That is also in Kansas City. So pray for your boy, because I'm in the same state. I won't dox myself, but I am right here, so oh boy, I'm not on that side of the state though, thank god. Anyway, So let's check this out. The economists that we went over to kind of back up what we're talking about. So a lot going on here, but let's check it out. So you probably can't see my mouse here, and whenever I put it on here, this tab comes up. But you have the tank on the left of the shipping containers shooting out ballistic missiles right at the birthday cake, which for the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary. That's kind of weird. You also have the brain connected to the video game, and we're gonna get into that because I don't know if you guys saw, but they have brain cells in a Petrie dish that they just taught to place doom. So that literally just came to fruition like yesterday. You know what I mean. You also have what else do we got? We got the three people that are involved in the war right now along with Trump on each side of the swords crossing the pennies the pennies got you see those pennies on top of the air in between the swords. Remember they decommissioned the pennies this year, and this is after this came out, so very weird, very crazy, all that to say at the bottom and robots, which we've been hearing a lot about. There's some robots as well, and all that to say on the bottom here you have a man kicking everything off, right, And that's the FIFA that's coming up this year. So Ben and I were looking at this at the beginning of the year and he said he thinks that with this being here at the bottom, that that's going to indicate a false flag at FIFA. And as time's gone on, it seems like that's coming to fruition. Possibly maybe I don't know, we'll see so crazy. July fourth is Independence Day. That's why I think like the third might be when it takes place. I mean, if you think about it, like why not the day before, just because I don't know if there's a game the day of, I think the day before is the last game before. So that's kind of why I came up came with that diagnosis, if you will. So anyway, so this war, let's talk about the war. Then we'll get into all that shit because we've got plenty of other false flags to get into. But as far as this war goes, as we probably know by now if you listen to this show, kicked off on Purim, right Jewish holiday that happened to coincide with a six planet alignment, which we know they love to manifest the energies off of planetary alignments to do their dirty deeds. It was an attack that was staged on i Ran by the US and Israel. They killed the religious leader there, the Iyatola Kamani, on Ramadan during Ramadan, no doubt, to kick off a religious war, which is very much I think the point of it all, and to discredit our statehood amongst our buddies that we've created bases there. We'll get into that too. It might be a shock, but I'm shocked to see that what we've talked about with everything has you know, and hypothesized, is so much more closer to reality than we find in like mainstream theoretical conversations. But the conspiracy Vindications, which was the next show I plan to do, and that's what I'm planning to do with you guys later before this war kicked off. You know, my time got kind of put onto this. But that is something that's been going on coinciding with all this, where you know, the tics and everything were made in a lab by the CIA. We'll get into that. And all these different conspiracies, the conspiracy theorists were right. Posts have been very frequent in this past few days, so very wild. But this apocalypse the hit. You know, the apocalypse means you know, God, I'm blanking. The apocalypse means where you like, show what's hidden right where the great unveiling. And so I believe that this great unveiling right was hidden originally by the culprits who are now disclosing it, and uh yeah, they're using it to their advantage. At the end of the day. So I hide a thing, I hide it from you. I let conspiracy theories just go crazy. Then I utilize those and prove them to be right later to benefit my will, so I can utilize it for my agenda. Isn't that insane? The Deep State is outing the d State. But that's another show we're going to do later tonight. So let's get into some of this warshit. Guys. We're mainly going to go off of these bookmarks because I'm telling you it's crazy. So I've been working a lot of nights recently and that's kind of been unfortunately, like going through a lot personally, financially, et cetera. And so you know, Knights is more beneficial, I guess, money wise. So I've been working nights. It's weird because you know, at two am you had this war kickoff, and so I'm like, sorry, I got some of my I'm like watching within the hour, six different US bases get hit in you know, six different countries. Kuwait, Bayron, Iran is just hitting hard right, and people were you know, at first, they didn't really lock down the media that past, so at first you were actually getting a lot of information about how hard I ran was hitting America and stuff, but then later I kind of stopped, and I think they locked it down because they really want the optics that we are kicking ass and taking names, and I don't think that's one hundred percent of the case, but either way, it was nuts. And I was watching it pretty much play by play, right, and so I was like, wow, you know, they're really kicking off this holy war. I believe that that's really the plan. And literally, by twenty four hours later, you see that commanders are telling people that this is you know, Trump was ordained by God to bring in you know, usher in Jesus, that returning to Jesus, and that I mean, it's insane. This is exactly the stuff we talked about, right, and so again we are right on point. So let's go ahead and look at this. You may have seen this guy. He's been all around since this war kicked off. So let's check this out here. What he has to say real quick in a minute, but essentially it's come in one second. Essentially it's this Professor Jiang, which I don't really trust him. I mean, he is you know, I mean, CCP is not really you know, they're kind of involved with everybody, aren't they so anyway, whatever, But he's saying a lot of things to kind of sound close to the truth as far as like what we talk about, so let's check it out. But this is a preordained outcome, he says, and that the outcome is to kill as many people as possible, to destroy the entire global economy, to destroy Iran, and to force the United States out of the Middle East, which very clearly is what's going on if you're paying attention. This is a systematic destruction of our economy, Iran, and the United States standing in the Middle East. As you can see, you know, Israel is bombing Saudi Arabia blaming it on Iran. Turns out it was them. But at the end of the day, we're guarding Israel and we're not guarding Saudi Arabia or a Qatar or Kuwait. And so they're pissed. They're like, yo, you built your bases here and you're not even the whole agreement was that you're going to help us. So now that Iran's wiped it off the map, that does everything that Israel wants. It gets us out of the Middle East, right, So you have to remember, like Israel wants that fucking they want to be the top dog over there at the end of the day. They want to destabilize our situation. And I'll show you this. By the way, there's a rabbi who talks about how Trump is here to be the first guy to kind of usher in the Messiah for them, and so he's setting up the stage and by that, he's giving Israel the power. And if you can't see that, I mean, come on, He's given Israel the power with the media, giving Israel the power with the AI technocretic surveillance state. He's giving Israel the power now in the Middle East by letting us get destroyed over there. So anyway, that's kind of my theory. Here, let's check out what he has to say. I'll go ahead and full screen it, and let's see.
Speaker 2: The outcome has been pre ordained.
Speaker 3: The outcome is to kill as many people as possible, to destroy the inharrible economy, to destroy Iran to foreshar and stays out of on the Middle East, to destroy the golf from the Nation States, to suck Turkey into the war, to lead to the creation of the Greater Usual Project, and eventually Pakshideica and then eventually to creating additions for another world war, another World war for the War of Gog and Magog, where Russia and Iran attack Israel together, which will usher in the end of the world.
Speaker 2: That's that's a script that's a plan they have in mind.
Speaker 3: So it's all been pre ordained, They've all it's all been scripted out. And that's exactly what's what what what? What's what's gonna happen? And it's only question like time frame, like how long how long will will this thing take?
Speaker 2: But they will stitt in ground troops into Iran.
Speaker 3: It will be a disaster and Iran will be shattered, America will be forced out of the Middle East, and Israel will become the only standing power in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it seems like that's coming to fruition pretty heavily. It's odd that Trump would do that, you know what I mean. I guess that they're bestowing him this uh this position is this great leader and the savior to Israel, the usher ind of the packs Judaica, just bringing in everything that they've been wanting to bring in you got the Andonia Plan coming out. I mean, yeah, it's all hoax. I mean, as we could get into, which we haven't really gotten into too much on this show, but I'm sure you guys think this too. A lot of these things, like the Protocols of Zion, which we have gone into. You know, they create, they tell you the plan, and then they discredit their own writings. So that way they could tell you, oh, it's not real, but then your eyes and ears and experiences see right in front of you that that's exactly what's occurring. So you have that, for instance with the Andonia Plan. Uh, you have that for instance with the packs Judaica Protocol of Zion and Project ZEPHYRT which, by the way, me pull that up so I have that ready for later. Do you guys know what Project Zephyr is. Let's see if we can look into that. You know, it's very hard to find because they have they have a some kind of technological system when you look it up, a green energy system, so it pretty much memory holds what I'm talking about. Let me see Zephyr project. I wonder if we could find I mean, yeah, they really memory hold this. Whenever you look it up. What comes up is a real time operating system for connected resource constraint or embedded devices. But what we're talking about is something totally different. I wish I could find it. I'll find it another time. We'll get into it, because there's been people who've done work on it. I wonder if one of you, hey, one of you maybe could send me a link sixty agenda at sixty agenda pod at Gmail and we can pull that up. But anyway, so you have these this Zephyr plan is pretty much to put everybody in camps. It's like anti Semitic, right, and so that's kind of what I think is also coming, especially when you see the dhs you're buying up all these what seemed to be camps getting large, you know, budgets, et cetera. Let's look at this as well, just to prove. I mean, we're gonna have a lot of videos. I'm kind of proven while I talk, so it'll be a back and forth kind of thing. So let's go to this. This is heeg sat talking about building the Temple mount, which I think has a lot to do with the plan. Here is just not gonna oh shit, oh shit, all right, I'll see here.
Speaker 4: Of the re establishment of the temple on the Temple Mount is not possible.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it would happen. You don't know how it would happen, but I know that it could happen.
Speaker 5: What is that that's a secretary of war right now overseeing the war with Iran that people fighting it are starting to say, actually, is about rebuilding this third Temple.
Speaker 2: It's the same man.
Speaker 1: And so it's been anti semitic to talk about this stuff. We've talked about it a lot on the show. But if you talk about this, it's anti semitic. Yet, now that we're kind of at the end stages of this plan here, you see that it's okay to talk about now, right, and it's just all right here. I'll put my email in here at six g Agenda pod at gmail dot com. Guys, Yeah, you could hit that up anytime, any information, anytime you want to talk just hibio and yeah, Zephyr plan. See if you got any Zephyr project plan whatever, so I could show everybody, because there's probably people that don't know what that is. It is memory hold on, Google, isn't that great? It's clearly they love to do that, they'll create a company it's the same name is something that they don't want you looking up, and then that company just takes up all of the Google seos. And so that's done on purpose, I mean obviously. So let's go to this too, because you guys remember whenever in Iran, right, they had that ball statue. Let's pull that up because I think that'll be good for any listeners that haven't seen it. I'm gonna pull that up right now for you. We're gonna look at this and then i'll show you what they had to say about them bombing a school of little girls, because you got it. I think they're pissed off that they burn this ball statue because they as you can see, am I sharing. Yeah, as you can see they have trump here, you got the Israel in this. They're burning it. There's another one where they had them on puppet strings like trumpet and net yahoo and on them on puppet strings kind of like this by ball and all that. So they did this right, and I think that the retaliation was the school situation with the little girls. And if you're not familiar with that, they pretty much instantly, I mean I'm talking about guys, I was awake and watching it live. Okay, I was on X and on X there's a great account to follow. I'll show you later. It's like Sati something and all night, play by play everything that was happening within an hour, within an hour or two, and you got you know, it's two am for us here in America, but there it's like midday, right, so kids are in school like normal days going on, and within like an hour or so, boom, already one hundred and fifty little girl girls already killed. I think it was like a girls school, So yeah, I don't know. So let's check this out. So you've got the uh this situation here. Trump was asked about it, right, so let's see what he has to say. It's okay, it wasn't playing any volume.
Speaker 6: A bomb a girls elementary school in southern Iran on the first day of the war and kill one hundred and seventy five people.
Speaker 2: Based on what I've seen that was done by Iran?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 4: Certainly, Investigator still, but only the only side the targets civilians is Iran.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm about to press play on this. Watch Pete Hext's eyes. The only people that target civilians is Iran. He says it with an asserting smile, kind of smirk. But then watch his eyes and then watch Trump. Just watch this. Maybe I'm too analytical, but I think you guys will see the same thing I see.
Speaker 2: We think it was that, we think it was y.
Speaker 6: I run.
Speaker 4: Inaccurate, as you know with their munitions, they have no accuracy whatsoever.
Speaker 2: We're done, vi irrn.
Speaker 1: Trump's a better liar. Trump's such a good liar. He could look he he looks no different, Like he looks you straight in the face and have no problem. But Pete heg set there. I don't know if you saw, but his eyes he says that, and he just looks down and it's one of those like when you say something that you know is just completely untrue and then you just kind of go like, yeah, yeah, I'm just gonna stick with that. Uh it it's just clearly just not true. Uh, they're just completely lying, especially whenever you see how bloodthirsty that motherfucker is heg seth where he's talking about, you know, the people that think that they're gonna live, you know, I mean, I'll show you this just in case you haven't seen it. Because it's crazy. Look at some of the crazy heg Seth because now that he's full on into this crusade that he's been envisioning forever since he has the tattoos and and he has the Infidel tattoo on him, so he calls himself an infidel. He can't stand the Muslims or Islamic brotherhood. I'm not saying I'm like for them. I'm not. But this is the systematic destruction of our country and a creation of the New World Order one hundred percent coming to fruition. So I'm fully against it either way. So let me look up heg Seth. He was talking about pretty much how everybody it's going to be dead and Iran. Let me see here, We'll just listen to him talk on a couple of things because that's just fun. Yeah, I see you guys talking about the gas. I mean, the gas is going to be one hundred percent sent insane, you know. But hey, guys, we're energy independent guys. We don't need to worry about that. We have all the Venezuelan oil that we're sending to Israel, right, Oh wait, we're sending in it to Israel. Yeah, I forgot. Okay, let's see I think this might be the one. Fuck no, that's not the one. Well, let's play this youran.
Speaker 4: Senior leaders are dead, the so called governing council that might have selected a successor dead, missing or cowering, and bunkers too terrified to even occupy the same room. Senior general's, mid level officers and listed ranks. They can't talk or communicate, let alone mount a coordinated and sustained offensive.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if you guys have noticed they're selling how well. They're doing very hard. Uh yeah, they're just selling it really hard. Uh So I just think that the more they sell it, the more I just kind of think. I don't know, because you guys are hiding all the videos, we're not getting much media video proof of things that are going on. I think Trump said that there was thirty two vessels that were at the bottom of the oceans, and I haven't seen any evidence of that. Now, this is what I was talking about a minute ago. This is the video right here. I mean, dude, look at this guy's face.
Speaker 4: Us all right, ones putting us in danger, and we're putting the other guys in danger.
Speaker 2: That's our job, So we're not concerned about that. We mitigate it as we need to. Our commanders factor all of this.
Speaker 4: But the only ones that need to be worried right now are are Iranians that think they're gonna live.
Speaker 2: No one's putting us in danger. We're putting the other.
Speaker 1: Guys in date. The only ones that need to worry are the Iranians that think that they're gonna live. That's a wild I just think that they're really just it's just gross. I mean, to be honest with you, it's just gross. Uh, you know, it's insane. Now we're gonna get through some of this because there's some important points there I want to kind of point out. But here's another one. I mean, it's just one thing after another. To be honest with you, guys, there's a lot of stuff going on at home. I think too, that they're really distracting us from They're passing a lot of things and doing a lot of things while we're all looking at Iran too. So we got to focus more on that stuff too as well. And that'll be more in the next episode because I've been following some wild shit. But let's check this out.
Speaker 7: Mothers out there are worried that we're going to have a draft that they're going to see their sons get and daughters get involved in this. What do you want to say about the president's plans for troops on the ground. As we know, it's been largely an air campaign up until now, it.
Speaker 2: Has been and it will continue to be.
Speaker 8: And President Trump wisely does not remove options off of the table. I know a lot of politicians like to do that quickly, but the President, as commander in chief, wants to continue to assess the success of this military operation.
Speaker 2: It's not part of the plan right now. But the President.
Speaker 1: I love how they frame, like, all right, look, he keeps all the options on the table because he's just a smart guy that knows how to assess a problem. He knows how to problem solve. And the way we're going to problem solve this is by keeping everything on the table, and that includes boots on the ground. And I just think that that's a funny way to frame the fact that you guys are in way deeper than you thought you were, and you know it's gonna get crazier. I think now. I don't know if you guys saw it right before all this stuff kicked off the Anthropic situation. You had the Entropics whole scene debacle, and now you have open AI. Right, so this guy, right after open AI got the deal that Entropic wouldn't take, you had this chick. Rather Caitlin Kalinowski who said she resigned from open AI caring deeply about the robotics team and the work they did together and built together. It wasn't an east A call. But AI has an important role in national security, but surveillance of Americans without judicial oversight, in lethal autonomy, without human authorization are lines that deserve better deliberation than they got. This was about principle, not people, and I have deep respect for Sam and the team, and I'm proud of what we built together. So clearly open ayes wanting to do everything Anthropic was not willing to do, and they want no holds barred, full on you know, surveillance, full on autonomy for their weapons systems, et cetera. It's a dark, dark world. But anyway, back to the war here, I don't know if you guys, I'm sure you guys have seen a lot of this. This is how bad it's getting in Ta Ran crazy and for the people in the free feed. The next episode will be less video based. I could tell you that. Okay, you know, I could tell you that it'll be a little better. So there's a lot of shit in here that I have. I'm just trying to find this shit that. Oh yeah, so earlier I was talking about this FIFA thing, So let me go and back that up with this chick right here. I'm not going to let the whole thing play, but I think the important part is in the very beginning, especially where she talks about Christino. So let's check this out as well, and then we'll go to the chat see how you guys are doing. Like I said, this is just the chill Pod, So there's lots of videos. I just want to kind of go through my life recently of kind of my perspective of watching all this crazy shit in this recent week.
Speaker 9: Twenty million dollar ad campaign. She took the fall and is just being moved to another position as the Special Envoy to the Shield of the Americas. She's been replaced by another pro Israel submissive mouthpiece, of course, Senator Mark Wayne Mullen.
Speaker 2: But something to note about her hearings.
Speaker 9: She said the Department of Homeland Security does not have the resources to accurately protect the FIFA Games, despite being given six hundred and twenty five million dollars specifically for those events. The FIFA Games will be held in June and July and twenty twenty six across eleven American cities. Christino was fired on March fifth, twelve days before FIFA's security deadline on March seventeenth. Mullin, her replacement doesn't assume office until March thirty. First, I think they're planning a false flag attack on American soil, just in time to rally support for the warn Irun, which they're now saying can last until September.
Speaker 2: This is the blueprint.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: After this, she goes into the Patriot Act and how they use the nine to eleven to usher in the Patriot Act and rally support as well for the war in Iraq. And it worked like a charm. I would like to think it won't work this time, but of course there is so many people on the internet that our you know, they fully believe in this being prophecy and that this is meant to happen. I was told that people told me that they'll pray for me. Because I was speaking about essentially just kind of saying like this is manufactured prophecy being done by people who want to manipulate your beliefs against you, usher you into a war against Muslims, have a holy wark occur, and then after that essentially destroy Abrahamic faiths because the coming doesn't come because it's manufactured. And then after that you ussure in that Luciferian doctrine, and anybody who's got dissent in the meantime, anybody who talks about what we talk about in the meantime, that's the point of the anti Semitic camps, et cetera. That people will be possibly maybe put in We'll see, but that's the worst case scenario. But yeah, you know, we'll see. Uh Okay, hold on here. So owners said that this doesn't affect me, But there's something biblical hitman, Yeah, because he lives in Florida. Dunny. There's a house built nine forty five in Florida, some crazy stuff in it about spying on people that live in Florida. Yeah, I believe it. There's a lot of that. Florida's being insane. Don't they have a law right now that it's got to be like an anti semi law, where like like an imprisonment law for speech. I'm almost positive something tied to an infringement on the First Amendment, like one hundred percent. Very crazy, dude, these people are dun Let's see who's in the chat? Sikario, what's up? What's up? Ray? Ray? Government is lying to us as usual per usual always Hark hog farts, what up? We got? Retardo Genio, what's up with it? And R Murray? How we doing? Like I said, this is like just the pre pre game. Okay, I got an episode we'll be doing later where we're going to go into all these conspiracies that are coming true. You know, it's conspiracy Christmas. We're just being proven right, left and right, and it's great, it's awesome. But why so we'll get into that later. Can't even post anything about what on Oh yeah, yeah, you're talking about the war and you'll get your account nuked. Even then. The nukes are faking gay. They sure are typed the word zionist on Reddit and got banned. When I first started this show, you know, I came in pretty heavy. If you go listen to our episodes, especially on Spotify, where you can hear our first episodes, you know, starting off nice and rusty, first time doing it. We came in heavy first episode on Spotify talking about Fort Bragg psyops that came out of there. How QAnon was the sciops all those things. But anyways, and I was getting deemed because I was trying to advertise on like Reddit and things like that. I'm not very good at advertising. I'll try to, you know, whatever I tried in the beginning. I just let it grow organically. Now that's why I'm such a small following. But anyway, Reddit was just crazy. And this is before the Larry Ellison deal with like Twitter or TikTok et cetera. So and TikTok was bad too because I posted Alex Jones versus Bill Cooper and they deemed me and took my shit off. I posted something about the Bolsheviks Bolshevism, took my shit off. So yeah, there's definitely some words you couldn't say in this past year. So that's pretty crazy. Hawkfart says, I've been watching for a year and think he's legit. If he is, we're fucked. Who's legit? Professor Jang? Oh yeah, dude, I hope he's not legit man, but he seems like it. I let to check out his Packster Jay video. I've done my own research, but I'd love to hear what he has to say. Excuse me choosing a few weird Christians want to bring in the end times in the Third Temple, which is all bullshit. Yeah, and guys, you know, if you believe in the Bible and you believe in everything Jesus says, he literally says that no stone will be left unturned on this rock. This was given on the Mount Olive. This is a prophecy, and then it got destroyed. So if they want to bring that temple back, which, by the way, the Whaling Wall is the one wall that's left over from that temple, Okay, and so that's why people go there and they pray and they hump the wall, et cetera. And so they want to bring that temple back, right, but the mount rock or whatever the dome of the rock needs to be destroyed according to prophecy before they could do so. I don't believe in any of this either, but this is just what they believe, and so that's why we see them going to the Whaling Wall and always doing that and worshiping it. Now we see what's going on and what their real purpose is. There's a temple patch that have been given to soldiers that has a temple on it. It's a patch, and so this is the point of it. You're very right though, it's all bullshit. And even if it was one hundred percent, Jesus wouldn't even want it to be there, right, So what are we doing? How do Christians think Jesus will come back from doing this war which ushers in that temple that Jesus doesn't like. I try to talk to Christians about this, dude, they're just so dense they won't listen to you anyway. I'm off my high horse there. It's just crazy, birdman. What up? Just got gas and the prices are already a dollar more per gallon three fifty six? Yeah they were, dude. I was at the same price here where I'm at, so crazy within like two days and I don't even think they closed the straits to her Muse yet, straits of her Muse yet, but that's coming soon. Open borders, you know, let's talk about that real quick. Oh, Zacario Witch said, open borders. Let's let the sleeper cells in make Islam mad and then engage the sleeper cells. And I think you're exactly right there, because we've been seeing this pony show, ice pony show where they go out and piss off a bunch of white liberals and take people from you know, home depot, parking lots or whatever they're doing. But they're not getting like the sleeper cell agents that we know came in, which is what they said they were worried about with these illegal immigrants. They're mostly just focusing on like Hispanics, which I think is more to perpetuate this kind of optics of we're getting the illegals while also pissing off left and right. It kind of kills two birds with one stone. As a matter of fact, it kills three birds because then you can also leave the third party in, which is the Islamic terrorist. If those are real, I think they're Masaud agents. Who knows, though, we'll find out. Pete's mother wrote a letter telling everyone how evil he is. Is that real? Holy shit? No way, I'll have to look into that. Gressie the Bear agreed that heck Seth had some evil or emitting off Kushner. Yeah, that motherfucker is definitely pushing a lot of this stuff. By the way, enph Hunter said, Oh yeah, I read something about her getting fired with something about her giving intel to someone connected to Soros. Who are we talking about? Ooh landered money? Sorry guys, I'm behind uh anyway, cool rip Bill Cooper. Fuck yeah. Second, that there's a difference between anti Semitism and not agreeing with Judaism or Zionism. Don't be a full in font of the jew hate just because you don't agree with the theologies, believes, actions and nations of Israel I agree. I don't even think that they Here's the thing. I think that they're weaponizing the Judaic faith as well, because I mean, I guess these crazy Talmudic Rabbinical Jews really believe that this like brings in their messhiak and all that which we're gonna look at. By the way, I have videos of that. But I think a lot of this is just Zionist geopolitical uh power tactics, land extraction, et cetera. So anyway, okay, taking a cup would it natural gas prices arising in Australia because of the Middle East and Ukraine? We can't talk about Ukraine on YouTube. Oh I just said it twice. I can't talk about that. I just got monetized on YouTube, guys. So you guys can do the super chats and you guys can do the hype points and whatever. I don't even know what all you could do, but it told me that I will get to monetize if I talk about the UK. And I'm not talking about the one next to Ireland. I'm talking about the big Israel one, the one next to Russia. And so I don't know why, but I can't talk about that. Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? I can't talk about that anyway. Okay, sorry, I'm all over the place tonight, guys. We're just having fun, I'm sure for the listeners only, and it's gonna be annoying. You guys should go get the video, go to Patreon, go to YouTube. Oh right, okay, am I sharing cool? This is who I'm talking about, guys. This guy is a psycho. Look at it. He looks like, give a fuck whatever. I'm not even gonna go there, but come on, dude, he's scary looking. See what he has to say. You close your eyes while you listened because he's freaky, he's scary.
Speaker 11: You see his second presidency, he was ascending to be Machiachschiachs, you know. And in a concert, you have an opening, You have an opening performer who performs before, the before, the before. So the one who is escorting Machiak into the world, the ambush has chosen that asof should be the one that should do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's talking about Trump. He's saying that there's somebody that has to lead. Like like a theater, you got the opener, right for like a comedy, you have the opener, but the main event is going to be the Michiak, which is who they're trying to bring in through what Trump's doing. And so again I think they bestowed to Trump this great glory of being the whatever he called him, the Ashak or whatever the fuck. And so now he's going completely selling out his own completely just destroying everything and in the world and the standing of America in the world and everything, and handing it all over to Israel. And so yeah, that's that's what he's kind of saying.
Speaker 11: All right, I've discussed this many times and at the moment and this is kind of coming from many other uh people that are very known on the internet, rabbis who speak about Machioff. There there's two of three that have been speaking about Mischiaff in the last fifteen years.
Speaker 2: Everybody's waking up now.
Speaker 11: I had this host to be one of those two or three that I've been speaking about mischief for the last quite a long time. And they from the other ones, they also everybody comes to the same conclusion that he is a clearly a gilgle or a community of asof. There's everything about him. He's got that arrogance of Asaf, he's got the ready hair, he's got the he's got these unpredictable he's spectatd he's very and and that there's a lot to it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 11: What's interesting is that the Pussic says that the older one will serve the younger one. The ultimate prediction of the Goula is that the older one a sum has to become a servant.
Speaker 1: Tyaku, Okay, this is important what he's about to say. In the Bible, it talks about how the high priest, the servant of the high priest, gets his right ear cut. Okay. This is in the Bible as a as a thing. Now they have something similar where they talk about the same thing. This is now now maga. Okay, if you look into Satanism, we've talked about this, maga magis is the highest level of Satanism. Above the highest level of Satanism, which no man can reach, is the High priestess, the high priest. And so that is a deity. Right, that's like the deity. Okay, so that would be like the demon, devil, whatever you want to look at it as right. And so if Trump is the servant of the High Priest, right, maga, he gets his right ear cut. Now check this out. He talks about this now, this rabbi as he he says, he's been talking about this before anybody else. There's another rabbi that has too. There's a lot of rabbis that believe this. So this is coming from their mouth on mine.
Speaker 11: And when you when someone becomes a servant, to become a servant an ultimate servant, is to become the servant forever. Now, ace of interesting, as is not Asam was not a gentile.
Speaker 2: As is a jew.
Speaker 12: Because his mother was Jewish, not like Ishmael Shmallow was not Jewish. And asm is Jewish because his mom was risking. He's called a yestral mumur.
Speaker 11: He's called the Jew, an apostate, or a Jew that he goes away from whatever off the director was asa, but he wasn't it descendant a Jew? When a Jew is being made into a servant forever, how does that happen? You need appierce their air. They have to get a piercing in their air, and then they're made into.
Speaker 2: A A A A And then.
Speaker 1: Guys, come on, dude, is your mind blown or what? So here we are. Trump has had his right ear cut. People point to that shooting. It could very well be that that shooter shot people. Trump literally while he was kneeling down, cut his fucking ear. Somebody cut his ear or whatever. Right, one of those people in suits could have been like a high priest, cut his ear. Stands up, put my fist in the air. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna win this. No way he loses the presidency at this point. He just survived an assassination attempt. Right when I watched that video at Butler, Pennsylvania, he looks to the right and gets shot at it. Dude, the timing on that is so crazy. Now you could also though you could stage that of course, and so holy shit, dude, I mean that's just crazy man. Yeah, no, you're probably right, bird man. They probably didn't actually cut his ear. I actually agree with you. Part of me was like, all right, maybe it's not real because he was on Joe Rogan, and Joe Rogan does this thing. I don't think it's Joe Rogan, by the way. I think the system puts people on Joe Rogan to say things that get the truth out without you knowing. Right. So he goes on Joe Rogan and he goes, oh, let me see your ear. Oh it looks man, it healed fast. I can't believe how fast you healed. And Trump goes, oh, I heal fast. Yeah, come on, dude, you're like eighty years old. Your ear just healed overnight. Very crazy. So I don't know if you guys saw this. I'm gonna actually no, let me not skip around. Let me get down to this guy too. Okay, this was the other guy who says the same thing, all right, but kind of different. I don't want to play the whole two minutes. You know you talk about yep, Okay, let's do it. Hopefully you guys are enjoying this. I just want to get out the full context, okay, and what I think is really going on. I mean, we clearly see it. Here's some proof, and then we're gonna get into some other step for you, the false flags of what's been going on recently.
Speaker 13: The current non Jewish Messiah was chosen to be of service to the Jewish people and the Jewish Messiah. President Trump's right air was graised in a simbowel gesture of Exodus twenty one six, with the torres states that a servant who wants to remain with his master needs to have his right ear pierced. Trump was designated as God's servant, an anointed one, just like Cyrus the Great almost twenty four hundred years ago. We have clarified in several videos that the absolute deadline for the redemption is by the end of the Jewish year seven hundred and eighty seven, which corresponds to October two, twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, Now, as you can imagine, my mind got absolutely fucking cranialed whenever he said that.
Speaker 4: Right, So.
Speaker 1: What, okay, a year from.
Speaker 13: Now one thousand, one hundred and six, these seven days from today. Thus the redemption will surely occur during Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump's Guys, he said this years ago, by the way, so this was in his first I think this was in a thousand days, would have been like twenty sixteen or something. I want to say this guy said this in his first term, but I'm not sure because he just said he's got his right earcut, so I don't know where he gets the thousand days just came from. But I want to say that he said this a while ago. It's tenure, and.
Speaker 13: I have good reason to believe Donald Trump was chosen to be the one to redeem the sins of ASA through offering his assistance and rebuilding the Holy Temple on the Temple Mount and establishing the Jewish Kingdom over all of mankind in Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: Perhaps it is not, Yeah, And I think that's the stage we're at right now. The Temple, Temple Mount established that he's now pursuing that right now. And then, of course he has been systematically destroying America, our base, letting our bases get destroyed. You know that this is a theatrical war where Iran is destroying our bases, and we know that's going to happen, and that's why we've had only like seven casualties, or at least only reported seven. We could have a lot of casualties and we don't want to report them because Trump is evil enough, probably just to let people die. I'm not going to put that out of the you know, the possibility. But at the end of the day, I mean, we're definitely establishing that part of this. And what did he say? He said, give power to Jerusalem over all the people, which is everybody, And so yeah, that's really scary because I think that is exactly what's occurring.
Speaker 13: Well, accident that the nomeric value of Donald Trump and Hebrew is the same as Messiah son of David Mashiaspandavid four hundred and twenty four. However, Donald Trump is mistaken. If he thinks he was chosen to make America great again, he will, no doubt that a lot of good things to strengthen our economy, protect our borders, and allow religious freedom to flourish. But America will never become a gate country on its own because Aceov's days are numbered well, our elitated institute and centers of power.
Speaker 1: I just want to say his version of like religious freedom is like the anti Semitism laws. His version of securing the borders is securing everybody, right, you know, really bad police state, right. And then his version of the economic you know whatever is like you know, I don't know, he gets helped, he gets money, him and his people because we're not doing better, right, I don't know, how are you guys feeling? I've been doing a lot worse, a lot worse.
Speaker 13: For an influencer Rock and through and through the majority of Americans under thirty, who are college educated and who are the future leaders of America support the vicious monsters of Fromas rather than the holy and courageous soldiers of the Ideaf. No human being, even Donald Trump, can reverse this. No, the greatness of America does not lie in its own success. America will be great when the socia comes and the leader of this country on behalf of Ale. The good people in this country will humbly present themselves to the Jewish Messiah and ask him to accept the United States of America into a new alliance of countries who accept the leadership of the Messiah. A new United Nations will replace the current cesspool that goes by that Forgula.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the Messiah will kill everybody that doesn't agree with it. We have to go ask him for acceptance. In other words, all these people under thirty people like us, right, I don't even know how old everybody is on here abound, just saying people they agree with what we're talking about, all people like us, we're going to be what's slaughtered? I mean, where do we go in that scenario? Right? And then after that he starts to mention NATO, which I think is very important because people have always said a lot of people if you listen to geopolitical speakers, they say that if we go against Turkey, if Turkey was to be you know, bombed by Israel, then that would destroy NATO. Somebody goes against Turkey, NATO, it just crumbles because they're in NATO.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: Israel said that they're you know now that we're in war with Iran. A couple days later, Israel said that they're the biggest enemy to their existence. The biggest threat to Israel's existence outside of Iran is Turkey, and so they want to destroy the NATO alliance. You can hear him here with his disgust for it. So check this out because I just think it's funny because it really does prove everything we're seeing. These rabbis know exactly what's going on. They there really are planning a lot of this stuff. It's kind of crazy. It's like the whole caricature of the cartoons you see on these memes that people put around that are very anti Semitic, But it's almost true, almost, because there's more than just these guys. There's definitely the elite, the bankers, the Anglo American, you know, Anglo European, et cetera.
Speaker 13: The name are real United Nations, united to serve God, led by the Messiah and based in Jerusalem. And my feeling is that the United States, on the President Trump, will be the first nation to join.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was a lot there, guys. I try to, you know, stop and break it down as we went. Probably a good time to maybe go for the chat because you know, that was that was a lot then, you know, Yeah, it was definitely a ritual with that Trump situation. Trump was too much of a checking. Yeah, we read that. Keep hearing divine, feminine everywhere, Cake in a cup. Yeah, that's because people really worship this whole you know, mother Goddess Isis. It's the Isis cult. If you don't know about that, go listen to our Isis episode where we get into that from the book Club talking about secret teachings of all ages. It's nothing new. It's you know, Madonna, right, the Great Mother, Madonna, Mother Mary, Mary, Worship Gaya, the Moon, Hecate, Venus, Aphrodite. It's all the same, with some differences, but very very similar. The ear doesn't grow grow back, but Trump's did exactly, exactly zero damage to his ear exactly. Still have a hole in my ear from thirty years ago kacking a cup set exactly me too, very crazy. It's like, how does his ear heel? I'm, you know, twenty in my twenties and my shit still as a hole in it and I haven't had it pierced. I don't use it right, so wow, And his was like where the cartilage is, which is like, dude, that doesn't grow back. But that's that's just cartilage, my guy, you know what I mean? So what are we looking at there? It just confirms what we believe hawk farts, yeah, exactly, it really does that. Rabbi whow something with the shoe that had to do with the ritual. You're right, okay, So in a Freemasonic ritual, I believe that they remove one of their shoes. Am I wrong? Let me look this up. Let's see here. Uh huh, okay, removing removing bolt shoes signified quite another thought. These are separate, distinct symbols and freemasonry. Both are used, and is wise to distinguish between the two. The ceremony of the shoe the ritual of God's ancient covenant people. Huh okay, let's get into this. Let's see see what's up with that. So we are on the legitimate and we'll get back to the chat in a minute. We are on the legitimate Free Masonic Trowel website, and this is talking about the right of discalcation. Discalcation, a candidate for initiation into a Masonic lodge often finds odd those requirements which we must fulfill in order to do as much as have all good brothers and fellows who have gone his way before. All right, let's try to get down to it. This was the man, the Kingsman said the boas by it for these, so he drew off his shoe. Oh okay, here we go. So it's pretty quick. Whoa okay, now this was a man. Okay, okay, okay, whoa.
Speaker 9: This now?
Speaker 1: This was the manner in former times in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing. Holy shit, guys, dude, whoever said this, you're a fucking gangster. Let's go over this again. This is the manner in former times in Israel. So in Israel, this is what they used to do concerning redemption and concerning change or alteration in an individual. To confirm all things, a man plucked off his shoe and gave it to his neighbor. And this was a testimony in Israel. It says here therefore the kinsman said to Boaz, buy it for thee. So he drew off his shoe. Redeeming here means the taking back or recovery of land property. Pledging for a depth, changing refers to transfer of ownership. As both then as now, of matters of importance, it is evident that the plucking of the shoe, as a pledge of honor and fair dealing, was of equal importance comparable with our swearing to our signatures and documents before a notary public. So, in other words, the taking off of the shoe is equal to swearing as if you were at a notary getting your fucking you know your shit notarized?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: Holy shit, guys, my god, who said that? Birdman? You do have gems all the time. Holy shit, dude, good for you, correct bird man? Yeah, Hogfart's new BB showed up showed Trump drawing of Trump with a full head of hair, standing with God surrounded by gold.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that, but I've seen the Ai Nebekinezer statues. Trump saw his promise three thousand years ago. He might have, but that definitely was a ritual for him, signifying completion or change. Doesn't that fleet with the microwave weapons for anti drones? We'll get into that. Do you guys see that the Jewish space lasers?
Speaker 10: Real?
Speaker 1: The iron beam? Have you guys seen the iron beam? I'll come back to the chat. Don't worry, guys, I'm still here. But let's look at this iron beam, because I mean, come on, dude, this is crazy. Another conspiracy came true here. Look at this iron beam real? It actually is underwhelming. It's kind of underwhelming. I don't know what it does necessarily, but that's it. Israel using their high powered laser weapon, the iron beam directed energy weapon in war. First time I believe in a major war of conflict. I'm not sure though, I could be wrong. This guy's absolutely insane. Yeah, that guy was can't wait to Australia gets listed as the biggest threat to Israel. I saw something recently, aren't you guys like in Australia, didn't you guys? Kind of? I thought you guys were like, not about the anti Semitic shit anymore since that shooting occurred. I thought you guys finally came over to the dark side. Okay, okay, back to what we were doing. We still have so much to go into. I think could be wrong. Let me go ahead and catch up here. Oh crazy times, guys. Yeah, the false flag aspect of this, I guess we could start getting into that. Man, Dude, that's so crazy. He got his right ear cut and removed his shoe and that was the signing of change and oh man completion, Holy shit, that's amazing. Thank you for that, Berdman. So this was Flight twenty ninety four diverted in Atlanta due to a security threat. This was on March seventh, March sixth or seventh, dude, if you guys are ever on a plane there's a bomb threat. I'm sorry, but don't that What the fuck is that? Weird shit? Hands down, heads up, hands down or heads down, hands up. It's weird, man, I don't like it. Yeah, we got to get into these made beds, dude, These made beds are something else. Man. I'm telling you, I'm really worried about that. Trump was talking about med beds, that he wants to get into everybody's house, and I think that really he's talking about mad beds, to be honest, to be honest. Yeah, so we got the Fort Bragg Division canceled their major training. It looks like they're headed over to the Middle East.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is more of him explaining the end of the world, the war with Iran. We could listen to a little bit of it.
Speaker 2: The end of the world.
Speaker 15: Okay, both sides have the botanics destroy each other.
Speaker 2: It's really a question.
Speaker 1: All Now, this is the straighter of your mus right here. And he's talking about by the way, Iran has been attacking all cross all these countries. So everything he's talking about here, I don't know how long ago before the war the was, but he's exactly right. This is exactly what's going on now. He breaks down how this can get to a point where it's an economic global disaster whenever they close the straight or from US, et cetera, which we haven't quite got to yet, but that's very much on the table right now. And when it does get on the table, that's when Russia and China have to intervene. So let's check that out.
Speaker 2: How far do they want to go? All right?
Speaker 15: We'd also say this is almost a game of chicken. Okay, we can blow we can blow each other up.
Speaker 2: How far do you want to go?
Speaker 15: And the problem is this, The problem is that the Iranians are Shia, which believes in martyrdom, and you've killed the religious leader Cominade, so then willing to go very very far?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, okay. So this was like recent cool Okay, that checks that off. So he must have said this right after the ship started going down. Cool.
Speaker 15: The the gess and Trees are Muslim, but they're materialistic, they love money. And also most of the population are expatriates, foreigners. Nine percent of Dubai are foreigners. Guess what's gonna happen? If they suffer, they're going to run away. Okay, so this is not a fear matchup. The big question that people have is, first of all, all the Americans going to use ground troops because the only way that you can defeat Iran is by.
Speaker 2: Using ground trips. Okay, that's a big question that we'll look at the next few weeks.
Speaker 15: Well, the all American sent is army half a million, two million soldiers to topple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well hopefully not, but that's definitely where we're headed. And they close the straight or he mus we're gonna have to. That's kind of what he gets out there. We'll see definitely. So this is also another thing here. It is I can't find it anywhere. It looks like they spell it like this zyphr. So maybe we can find it z y phr. Let's see if we can find it. Well, we got more, we got more than we got before. But let's see what it says. So David Goldberg is associated with controversial claims regarding Project Polo and Project Zephyr. According to various sources online, David Goldberg allegedly revealed these projects in a video before his death, claiming they were classified operations aimed at stifling American free speech and targeting dissenters. Project Pogo is described as an initiative to track and identify individuals who oppose certain political narratives or speak out against perceived agendas, particularly those related to Zionism or Israeli influenced. That would be like Project Esther, the Canary Mission. These are things that we've seen come to fruition in real life, so I don't think this guy was fully wrong. The project supposedly involves tagging, tracking and identifying TTID such individuals through online activities. Project Zephyr, on the other hand, is said to involve plans for the extermination of millions of Americans who are identified as dissenters under Project Pogo, so this will be the next stage. These claims suggest methods like using viruses or other catastrophic events to eliminate opposition covertly, so we'll have to check into that later. It's crazy, definitely nuts. That's definitely something that you know when you see the DHS buildings getting all these other warehouses and stuff, and then you see that they want to have incendiary devices inside of there. It's crazy. See your XNG for searching. Okay, I'll check that out. Cake in a cup. You know I'm always taking you know, I'm always taking a little suggestions. I'm always down for that. God, my brain isn't working today. Cake and a cup? How much have you been smoking for me? I saw last night you were saying you were smoking enough for the both of us. I fuck with it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So this is what I was just referring to the Trump administration. This is a memorandum for all states and territories. This says that let's zoom in National Reguard Spot Response. So this is a rapid response team that Trump is implementing. Okay. He was asked about this in a video. I'll show you later. So this gets into the White House Executive Order one four three three nine, which has additional measures to address the crime emergency in the District of Columbia. Secretary of War, National Guard Domestic Civil Disturbance in Law Enforcement Training and Domestic Response Force was created on twenty fourth of September twenty twenty five as well. Very funny a week and a half after Charlie Kirk dies there putting this into place. Huh. Chief National Guard Bureau Manual thirty three one hundred point oh two readiness reporting in twenty seventeen, which was also when Trump was in office. This memorandum establishes the standards for creation, implementation, and manning, training and equipping of State based National Guard Forces in support of Secretary of War direction pursuant to Reference A and B. So what does that mean? So the Secretary of War is going to fucking create this task force in the National Guard that they pretty much just entered the Department of War. That's crazy. States will train, equip and make ngrs operational by April first, twenty twenty six, so that is very soon they're required in all fifty three states. We have fifty three states in territory. What the fuck? I guess we do have, yeah, because the three Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska. The District Columbia has a Union solution set directed by the Secretary of War. It will train in civil disturbances operations and prepared to deploy approximately twenty five percent of the force in eight hours, fifty percent of the force in twelve hours, and the full response requirement in twenty four hours. Holy shit, personnel and equipp I mean, if you really think about that, like twenty four hours. You don't even know that anything's really happening before twenty four hours occurs. I mean, let's be real. Each MGRF will be manned using a tiered approach capped at five hundred personnel. The requirement will not exceed ten percent of the state territory authorized by man strength. What else does this it say if the flexibility to identify the members or units that compromise their MGRF, all states will be authorized in additional five training days with the insure. Okay, so this is just training. Let's go to the next page. Level one training crowd management techniques, de escalation force techniques, handheld radio communication, domestic civil disturbance training, control, force formation movements and proper use of baton and body shields, and graduated response techniques. Oh boy, crazy, So we're gonna see how that shit goes. Was I showing that to you, guys?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: I was reading that to you guys. But that's fine. Yeah, that's a lot going on there, guys. So let me see if I can find that video of Trump being asked about this rapid response team. One second here, because that's crazy, all right, Okay, one second Rapid Response National Guard Trump quick Response Team. It's a go.
Speaker 2: All, right, Secretary Hike Seth SIR.
Speaker 16: A memo circulating on social media details the establishment of a National Guard response for US that's going to be trained in crowded control and civil unrest and deployed in all fifty states by April twenty twenty six. Can you verify the authenticity of that memo and do you have any more information on the operations.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to answer particulars on something that may be in the planning process, but we definitely do have multiple layers of National Guard response forces. Whether it's in each state, whether it's regionally, whether it's Title ten active duty, whether it's Washington d C. We've got a lot of different ways that constitutionally, I legally, we can employ Title ten and Title thirty two forces, and we will do so when necessary, Secretary Hike Seth.
Speaker 1: At least he took the time to slip it in constitutionally and legally, right, he at least paid it lip service. Good for him, right, at least he paid it lip service. You know, that's at least all you can ask for at this point in our administration. It is just so crazy that it feels like, that's really all you can ask for. Yeah, so let's see what else we got here what people were talking about. Okay, so hold on a second. This isn't what I wanted. Okay, Sorry, we want the uh oh duh, I'm an idiot. Okay. So you guys saw the Austin shooter right property of a lah. That guy crazy crazy crazy. So his name was training on Google. So that's awesome. In Fort Hatchua, which is like the place that you know, they were trying to connect Erica kirk Tou and everything that a lot of weird chick out of U d C. Weeks before attack yesterday, they were looking him up very weird name. By the way, his name is spelled n g n d i g A d i a g n e diaga diagny. I mean, it's almost like they purposely made sure that you saw that they looked up this very specific name. I don't know, man, it's very crazy. But you know, there's a lot of people saying that these are, you know, crisis actors. I'm not saying that at all. I think that you know, that guy might have been. I don't know that guy. He looks like he has some issues. You know, he looked like he could have had some material in him if you know what I'm saying now, I will say he worked at and look at this, he's a Muslim naturalized citizen from Senegal, Muslim country. Was a villain who killed three and wounded fourteen others. Now he apparently worked at Tesla and he had assaulted somebody at Tesla before that, So you know, very crazy right working at Tesla.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and show you guys what I'm talking about here. So the Austin shooting. I'll show you this Google trend So they were trending on Google.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: It says how many weeks weeks before? What's the date here? One twenty six, So this is in like January February time. They're looking up this guy's name. Now again, look at his name, dude, n diaga diagny. Come on, bro, what are we talking about? But yeah, people were saying this with like crisis actors here. Uh yeah, I yeah, Like I said, man, No, I don't know. I don't like saying, you know, you saw what happened with the Sandy Hook situation in Alex Jones. Whether he's an OP or not, I think that that court situation was supposed to set a precedent for people who may say certain things. And I'm definitely not going to say that, right because that's how you get yourself sued for a billion dollars and then controlled for the rest of your life. Poor Alex Jones, right, if he wasn't controlled before, that motherfucker is now poor Alex Jones. So we got more to get into regarding conspiracy theories. I do want to point this out though, because I think this has a lot to do with a little bit with this. This is a good segue as we kind of wrap up here. This is a good segue into the next episode. I'll be back on here tonight at Aroute eight nine o'clock my time, so that Central time, nine o'clock. That's two hours, maybe an hour and a half. So if you guys are still up, we're gonna do a late night wild one. We're gonna get into all these crazy conspiracy theories they've been coming true, one of them being and I'm gonna get more into this later because this is just crazy. I saw a CEO who talked about a computer he's making that can function off of organic matter, and he said, it's okay because it can't eat human tissues. He said, as long as it doesn't feed on human tissues, were okay. Now I present to you a computer that feeds on human brain cells. Corticoll Labs puts two hundred thousand real human brain cells onto a silicon chip and then trains them to play Doom in just one week. Now, remember on The Economist that showed you guys that they had a brain hooked up to a video game controller that could be neurolink. But also we have this where they literally put brain cells and taught it to play Doom. Very crazy, Petrie dish of human brain cells grown on a microchip learn to play Doom. So I also want to show you this because I think this ties right in and this is going to kind of lead into our next episode that I'll be talking about later. There's so much shit to get into. I hate that I had to wait so long to do this show because I feel like I'm missing so many things I want to talk about. But we will catch up. We will catch up. Fuck, sorry, I'm getting through all these Look at this, motherfucker, Mike Cookaby, I have to show you this. I mean this guy. Literally, he barely even I mean he does about all.
Speaker 6: The US citizens who might be in Israel right now. This is Mike Kokabe, US Ambassador to Israel, and I know that there's a lot of anxiety from a lot of people about wanting to leave the country right now. The options are fairly limited. The airport is closed, of course, and we don't know when it will be open or how many flights. What we are recommending to all of our American citizens, including our own MSCY staff, is follow the directions of Home Front Command, which are right now, to shelter in place, and to be close to a shelter at all times.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, dude, I mean, come on, man, win an asshole. I mean, I'm not just saying all of them, dude, You're gonna get a bunch of Americans stuck there. This is why I was talking about earlier Trump's reporting the commanders, you're framing Iran's war as God's plan. They were seeing that Trump got anointed, right, Okay, let me try to get down to that because I want to show you that too. There's just so much stuff to show you this, Okay, So Trump, remember that, lady, I showed you guys, the crazy lady, the blonde lady that was like I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of victory. She was like crazy chanting, and she's like his spiritual advisor. Well, she's right here anointing him. Let's see this Trump anointed. Let's see if we can find what I'm talking about here. Uh, where's it at? Well, there's that picture where he was like pretty much anointed with like a whole group of people around him. Let's see if we can find it. Dude, he was anointed in the White House. There's got to be a picture, one picture with that spiritual advisor. Maybe I'm using the wrong word. Was it not anointed atoned? Isn't that funny how that works? If I put a toned, I bet I'll be able to find it. But it tones like you atone for your sins, So that can't be right. Sorry, guys, anyways, my apologies. My point is they were saying Trump was anointed and everything, So let's look into that six g that lady dude, Yeah, she's crazy, Okay, So all that to say this. Apparently he signed this as well. Oh no, this same directive. But apparently this has been coming out with Biological Interface System Cortex b I sc AI brain chips known as the Biological Interface System Cortex. This is something we'll look more into. This is where he's talking about him being in six G and five G. It's funny how we talked about this while ago, and now it's becoming mainstream, as are everything else that we talk about. It becomes mainstream very fast afterwards. That's what happens where we watch trends and wherever we do it. Well, I guess Paula White, thank you, bird Man. Let's look at Paula White. Let's look at this crazy lady. Dude. She's an insane woman. Man. Birdman's the dude. He's that guy. Dude. Do you ever want to come on to anybody wants to come on? You guys, come on hang out? Did you guys are all awesome? I love it? Uh, Paula White, Let's see a little video of her. Yeah, here it is. Fuck, it's the first one that comes up.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 1: She's just psycho man. Okay, let's get it. Hear a sound of victory.
Speaker 17: Okay, And strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike until you have victory for every enemy that is aligned against you, let there be that we would strike the ground for you will give us victory.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 18: I hear a sound of abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of shouting and singing. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of an abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory.
Speaker 1: I hear a second. I wonder how long she actually does this for, Like, holy shit, dude, this is two minutes of her doing this. I turn it off really fast every time. I mean, I'm almost like, let's just go ound.
Speaker 10: I'm an abundance of brain. I hear a sound of victory. The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done for I.
Speaker 18: Hear victory, victory, victory, victory in the quarters of heaven, in the quarter dude.
Speaker 1: All right, bro, all right, I gotta turn it off. Holy shit, dude, Wow wow, Ah, that's a hell of a way to end it. Don't you think that's a hell of a way to end it? What a crazy ass bitch. So essentially, what we're what was the point of this show? Right, what do we talk about? My perspective is, here's the war that we've been talking about for a long time on this show. The war. Oh, this is what we end with? What am I doing? Okay? Hold on? Sorry? What we're witnessing right now is the war that we've talked about in here for a long time. We've mentioned Bill Cooper, we talked about how Israel was created to bring about armageddon, to usher in a new world order. They're meant to lead with the Antichrist, et cetera. Right, And I think that now we're witnessing that, and you know, we gave an analysis, an assessment of like what what it has been so far and what it's going to be, right, what people's views are and yeah, and during all this we have a lot of conspiracies. They're being proven true. And next episode here in about hour and a half an hour, we're going to get into that. So about an hour an hour I will be back and we will get into that. So before I go, let's listen to the old Bill Cooper rip. Boss. You know, we can't end on Paul.
Speaker 2: Over roll in the Middle East again? Does Israel play in this?
Speaker 14: Israel was created as the instrument to bring about the battle of Armageddon and the fulfillment of prophecy, a war that will be so terrible where nuclear weapons will be used so that the American citizens and the other people in the world will get down on their knees and beg for no more war? And what is the answer to that? They're going to be told the only way we can guarantee no more war is if we destroy the sovereignty of nations and we come together as one humanity in a one world government.
Speaker 1: Right, what role, lef? And if you wanted to destroy the sovereignty of nations and create a one world government, you would need to secure the power and isolate the power into one area. And we have watched Israel and Israeli at agents and people of the nature do that. That's exactly what they've done. And if this is really meant to lead them into power, then I believe that they've done a very good job at securing what they need to asset wise in doing so, and I think that that's exactly what we're walking into. This war could get a lot worse, So I hope it doesn't get as bad as Bill Cooper says. But to be honest with you, I think that so far, we've been right so many times. It's better to prepare than it is to hope, And to be honest, I think that it's better to prepare, you know, not doing the gloom, but you know, you know, keep your heart in Christ, whatever you need to do, but definitely definitely be prepared. Great episode, Thank you, guys. I love hanging out with you guys. It's the good chill cast. I'll be back in an hour and we're gonna get into a lot of conspiracies that have been coming true. Yeah, it's crazy shit, so we're gonna just call it the conspiracies. We're right, you know what I'm saying, because that seems to be that or the conspiracy theorists were right, because that seems to be what everybody's saying. So I love it. But outside of that, yeah, everybody seems to agree. Every person agrees Paula White is a psychopath, so at least we all know that. And on that note, I'll see you guys in an hour if you feel like hanging out again. Thank you, Peace out, be safe,