Speaker 1: Welcome to the love Shack. Baby, Ben's skinning ladies talking love life and a white Mercedes. Maybe let us be nice to you, advice and you welcome to the love Shack. Lady, life can get crazy. You need two sexpert's roadhouse.
Speaker 2: Problems for It was pretty ridiculous that the whole city of Venice had to be shut down because the Bezos wedding was happening. Uh, Jeff Bezos and Laurence Sanchez, huge wedding. And you know, Leonardo DiCaprio was there trying to hide his face so no one would know that he was there. Thanks what you're doing for the planet. Well, thanks, what you're doing for the planet. But taking a private plane to the Big Amazon with did y'all see the picture of him. He's getting into a car. He's got a tiny hat trying to cover his face, a tiny black hat trying to cover his face.
Speaker 3: Like everyone's like elliot heads. It's Leo. Clearly he was wearing a black cat that said movies on it.
Speaker 2: And there was a girl with him who was elderly for him, she was twenty seven, she had she was like smiling at the camera.
Speaker 4: She had been working for him there's no way he would dated twenty seven year old.
Speaker 2: Think he has to now, really, he's got to find the person, no matter what their age is. We're willing to do the things that it would take to even get some fraction of a going fraction.
Speaker 3: You're talking about a heart on a shirt. I heart, Yeah, my heart. Oh he's fifty. Yeah, I'm telling you, y'all said. The picture of the girl, they're in the pool and her hand is you know we're not satellite radio, right, huh wait we're not. No. Oh, this is free the whole time. Yep.
Speaker 2: Then why have I been doing such great content if it's free? Okay, So did you hit the beat? Yeh, good job, I said, hand yep, so Sydney Sweeney's there.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's go. What's NFL legend? Who's single? Would she be hanging out with till two am in the morning? And Tony o'brown?
Speaker 2: No, No, not the bankrupt Antonio Brown who's wanted on an attempted murder show ouriously Yeah, god, terrible guess.
Speaker 5: He recently had a huge controversy with the lady who was like, y'all want to know who I date and who I go with? And then that you know what I'm talking about. Oh my god, all right, I don't like this you're doing. Yeah, she's she's nasty, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd know her Amber Rose.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not sure what her name is. He lives on social media.
Speaker 3: Though, Laura.
Speaker 5: Uh, I think the Dumb Zone had the car sales guy who had who featured her in one of his videos on their show. Actually, uh, he was like, no, I don't want to know you go with and I want you to know that you're white.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 5: Anyway, she hooked up with Antonio Brown and he was like, said some awful things, awful awful things.
Speaker 3: He's a pretty unhinged No, who was it?
Speaker 2: Uh, well, skin's guess if Antonio Brown is the type of guess that would get you removed from the game.
Speaker 3: Family feud. Just go home, sir again.
Speaker 2: NFL legend Michael Irvin single, NFL legend single.
Speaker 3: Okay, so i'll give you. I'll give an age forty seven.
Speaker 4: Years old, Danny White, he's seventy four. I had the numbervers I know who it is, so I'm refraining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, yeah, fire away.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Sydney Sweeney got up all night till two am, dancing at the wedding, seen at the hotel bar, whispering to each other, jugs out.
Speaker 3: This is an advertisement for divorce. Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 4: You know what's gonna happen. Though she's gonna be so bored with him in two days.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 2: Great career move for her because this is a thing. You get it while you're hot. Yeah, okay, and if you're Tom Brady, nothing could be better for you. And this is really good for her. This is a win win on all levels if it's true. Because there was a third lingering around with them.
Speaker 3: Oh, the three of them together recently divorced.
Speaker 2: Orlando Bloom was also hanging out with Tom and Sidney.
Speaker 3: Wait, Orlando and Katy Perry are a divorce, yeah, or separating? I just saw that.
Speaker 2: Takes a while for divorces to go through. But yeah, are you interested. I don't think she was there, even though she did go up in the Bezos space rocket thing. Right, So Tom Brady, Sydney Sweeney, and Orlando Bloom all together.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming in a room together.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming maybe a maid from housekeeping got in the mix.
Speaker 3: You can imagine it's venice. You know who could know. So there it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know story, he broke that story. That's a hot story though, right yeah, can you imagine it?
Speaker 4: So you're saying Antonio Brown was there too, No, that wasn't a side that should have never happened.
Speaker 5: All right, coming up in just over three minutes, it's the Today Game, so you have a chance to go look up the social media video I was talking about about it, Antonio Brown