Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun on a Wednesday, we day. We have dressed in the peak of the week. It's all downhill from here. Christmas is so close you can smell it. Granted that may just be yet another Christmas candle.
Speaker 1: My wife bought for the house. We have a huge show for you tonight with all kinds of things. Donald Trump has an address to the nation coming up about three hours from now. I'm going to address the rumor floating around right now about something he might announce war. I'll get to that in just a moment. We are going to discuss things being communism, specifically being institutionalized, and how we have to tackle that, and that we have to tackle that. That'll be a central theme on the show. I'm pretty sure we should blockade the UK at this point in time, not even close to kidding Pete Hegseth doing good things, the federal governments, firing people, all that. Like I said, lots of emails. I'm going to try to get to as many of these as possible before I asked Doctor Jesse Friday and Christmas break, and then halfway through next hour, we have our veteran of the Rhodesian bush War is joining the show. I want to remind you this guy is not a podcaster, a radio guest, a host. He wasn't even really sure he could do it, you know. I mean, he didn't know if he had what it took. So I don't know what to expect. Super sharp, super interesting guy. I have no idea how long we're going to interview him for, but I am floored by the response to the Rhodesian bush War history we did for We did a five part thing. We wrapped it up last night. I'm blown away by how many people loved it and wanted more, and I'm completely blown away. I'm glad you enjoyed it, enjoyed it as well. Now, Oh by the way, remember if you miss those, it's our two of a bunch of our last shows. iHeart Spotify iTunes and Jewish producer Chris has them labeled Rhodesia and Bushwoar Part one, Part two. But you can't miss it. Just go download the podcast of it, go enjoy yourself. Now, I'm just going to address the rumor briefly and we'll move on and talk about institutions and other things. Donald Trump, I'm sure you've heard three hours from now nine pm Eastern tonight is going to address the nation. Initially, when this was announced, they said, well, it's going to be about affordability stuff and some plans they have for next year. And I have no doubt that's going to be part of it. But the thing is with these addresses, they write the speeches ahead of time, and more than one person gets eyes on that speech, and that old saying that three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead is always true. The contents of the speech tend to get leaked early. Now I don't have confirmation of this because confirmation doesn't exist yet, but the rumor is that Donald Trump is going to essentially announce war tonight, war with Venezuela. This wouldn't exactly shock you or anybody with a functioning brain. After all, we've been blockading Venezuela. We just seized an oil tanker. Trump put out a very public statement saying Venezuela has to return oil and other assets that don't belong to them. There's a fifty million dollar bounty courtesy of US on Maduro's head, the head of it all. Everything has been set up to essentially declare war. And you know we've discussed this before, the United States of America is changing its foreign policy stance, trying to govern less of the globe, but trying to make sure we own our own hemisphere. That's probably going to involve China doing their own thing. We'll let them, Russia doing their own thing, We'll let them, but not over hear Venezuela works hand in hand with the Chai cooms. They work hand in hand with the Russians, they work hand in hand with the Iranians. They've been very hostile to the United States of America in a variety of ways, including sending their prison gang into the country. And Donald Trump is going to use all this stuff as justification, if the rumor is true, to kick off a little war. Now, let's just get this out of the way. I'll read you a couple headlines. House Democrats introduced resolution to force military to stand down against Designated Terrorist Organization pass. It's a Democrat measure, but you got it. Okay. Here's another headline. Nonprofit groups offer legal assistance to US troops amid debate over boat strikes. They're putting up billboards and things like that. Hey, better only obey the orders that are lawful. War, even with the country, were far superior to militarily. War is always a scary thing. It's always an uncertain thing. Wars are difficult. People die. If that's really where we're going. Make sure you're praying, all right, make sure you're praying. Let me clarify that. And wars are almost impossible if you have subversive communists inside your own border who hate the country and want you to lose. The United States of America has experienced this before, having to fight wars essentially with one hand tied behind our backs because subversive communists will work with the enemy to ensure the country they hate the most, America loses the war. And that look, that was the sixties. Today this is a whole new breed of democrat. Do I need to remind you that Mark Millie, chairman of the Joint Chiefs, admitted that he would go ahead, yeah, go ahead and play it. Chris, listen to this jaw dropping admission by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.
Speaker 3: And the purpose was to de escalate.
Speaker 4: You shared all that earlier and understand part of it to say, did you or did you not ask tell him that if we were going to attack, you would let him know.
Speaker 3: As part of that conversation. I said, generally, there's not going to be a war. There's not going to be attacked between great powers, and if there was, the tensions would build up, the calls going back and forth from all kinds of senior officials. I said, Hell, generally, I'll probably give you a call, but we're not going to attack you. Trust me, We're not going to attack you.
Speaker 1: These are two what and they don't think anything of saying no, no, no, no, Hey China, I'll call you ahead of time. That way, you're not surprised. The level of subversion by the communists we have been under in this country has created a situation where prosecuting a war is going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible. Let me ask you an honest question, really a genuine, honest question. Gavin Newsom wants to be president of the United States of America, wants really, really badly. Do you think Gavin Newsom would do something to aid Venezuela if he thought it would help him beat jd Vance in twenty twenty eight? Do you think AOC would do something to aid Venezuela if you thought it would help her destroy the United States of America. You know what, let's set those two aside. Do I need to remind you how many Central Intelligence Agency higher ups signed on to a letter they knew was false asserting that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. Why did they do this? They did it to ensure Joe Biden could win an election and Donald Trump would lose an election. That's the CIA, that's the CIA. What do democrats in this country? What do they prioritize right now?
Speaker 5: Democrats in Congress opposed Trump too often?
Speaker 1: Just four percent? How about the right amount? Just nineteen percent?
Speaker 6: How about not enough?
Speaker 5: You don't have to be a mathematical genius to know that this is the largest number on your screen. Seventy seven percent of Democratic voters say that their party in Congress does not pose Donald Trump nearly enough. They want them to fight Trump more.
Speaker 1: Those people work at the CIA, the NSA, they work inside the Pentagon. Think about how many subversive communists who believe Donald Trump must be stopped at any cost. Think how many of them are going to have critical pieces of information that can and will hurt this country. And you know these are the type of animals who wouldn't care if it killed American troops. These are anti humans. They'd love to kill American troops if it meant hurting their political opponents. Pray. If this is where we're going, it really is time to pray, because I am genuinely worried. I am worried that we are able to do this, or I'm worried that we're not able to do this. I just don't I don't think we can adventure in foreign lands anymore. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday, reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com, your love, your hates, your death threats. I'm sorry, I can't hold back anymore. I can't wait on it. That was kind of a heavy opening anyway. Fanny Willis is that communists who got elected da district attorney in Fulton County, Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia because she's a communist, because she's a card carrying member of the system. She used tried to use her position of power to put Donald Trump in prison in Georgia before the election. And do keep in mind, every legal mind I talked to said that was the case that was going to do it. Because Georgia they have this law where you don't wait once you've been convicted, you don't wait on the outside parole. It's immediately to prison. There is an above average chance that Donald Trump would have seen the inside of a Georgia prison cell because of Fanny Willis and how sick and depraved and evil she is. But something that helped us out a lot is she took a personal interest in Nathan Wade, a very very personal interest in Nathan Wade. They apparently had a little thing together. That's one. Two. Another thing that helps us out often is Communists are all criminals. They have no moral fabric whatsoever, and they just steal all the time. They loot everything all the time, everything they can get their hands on. They're just vile, demonic pigs. So Fanny Willis is facing an inquiry right now, an inquiry from the State of Georgia on some of the goings ons in her office. It's wonderful. And what's even more wonderful is this minute long clip of Fanny Willis losing her mind today as she's being interrogated about the whole thing. Even tries to pull out the race card. Someone called me.
Speaker 6: The AWDs got them before them.
Speaker 7: He left after him. He taught them how to do this case. And he was a leader to that team and a public settement. And for that, him, like me, has been threatened thousands of times. You want something to investigate as a legislature, Investigate how many times they've called me the N word? Why don't you investigate that.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's worked for her for her entire career. Might as well pull it out this time. Whenever you're in trouble, you pull out that race card and try to get yourself out of trouble. It's worked in this country many times before. I think America is kind of chafing on that. All right, let's do a couple of these emails. Man again, these things Jesse. I know there's nothing you can do about it but your show. Getting but this is from last night. Getting bumped again tonight, right in the middle of the last part of the Rhodesian Bush War story, has sent me into low orbit. I freaking hate basketball. It sucks. Now. I'll have to wait until you post the podcast to hear the end. Listen, let me explain this again. Okay, your phone or your smart device at home or whatever. You can download the iHeartRadio app on it and it's free. I'm gonna it's free. I'm not trying to sell you anything. The iHeartRadio app is free. What does that allow you to do? It allows you to listen to any affiliate that carries the Jesse Kelly Show. It's on more than two hundred stations from New York to Hawaii and everywhere in between. It's on an Alaska, It's on everywhere, meaning every one of those affiliates plays the show. If whatever affiliate you're listening to it on bumps it for a basketball game or something else, pull out your iHeartRadio app and just find a different one that didn't bump it. I know it gets frustrating, and I feel your frustration. I hated it when that used to happen to me. When I listened to radio during all my travels and construction and whatnot. It drove me up the wall. And that was back before there was an iHeartRadio app. You never have to miss a minute. You never do iHeartRadio app. It's free, The show's free, it's all free. You don't even have to wait for the podcast to come out. All right, I'm sorry. I'm sorry it happened. It does suck that it happened in the middle of the Rhodesian bushmore. That's a bad thing. Now, this is freaking cool. Listen to this. I just cannot believe how much that history touched people. Jesse. My granddaughter in law was born in Rhodesia, as were her parents and ancestors. I've been listening closely to your history lesson about Zimbabwe. I love it so much that I voice typed nearly every whe you said into my phone and sent it all to her in texts. That's amazing. That was not easy to do, she said. She was amazed. She said, I should be a history teacher about the history of Zimbabwe. But it's really you, not me, And I had told her that it was you anyway. As a result of your history class, my granddaughter in law is going to really knuckle down and get together with her dad and learn as much about this history as they can. And she's very excited to pass it on to her kids and her grandkids. So, Jesse, tears come to my eyes when I think what you have done for this one little family here in Utah. The grandchildren will know their people came from and the reality of what they were up against in those historic times. Whoever history, whoever says history is not important, hasn't listened to your excellent lectures. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Her name is Marcia. That's a lovely name. By the way, I Chris, have we ever had a response like this to all the history stuff we've done. I thought it was going to possibly be a dud. I was obsessed with the subject. I loved the story. I had no idea it would touch so many people. I think part of the part of the problem is not problem, But I think part of the thing is we can relate to what we're seeing now, to the communist insurgency here and to the powers that be selling us out to the communists. I think that's a big part of it. We can relate. And I also think part of it is it sucks to see something beautiful destroyed. It is the Jesse Kelly's Show on a Fantastic, Fantastic Wednesday. Member, you can email us love hey, death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I just want to talk about a couple of things being institutionalized. How Communism, Marxism has been institutionalized, kind of etched in stone, if you will, and that's part of our challenge. And so to set this up, I'll tell you this my You know, I wrote that one book, the only one I'm gonna write, all right, It's called the Anti Communist Manifesto. But my co author, who did so much work on it and so much of the research, is Nick Rizzuto. I've known Nick for years and years and years. I got to know Nick back when I was running for Congress, and recently I had to go to New York City. Remember I missed the day and hang out with the suits. Well, Nick Rizzuto was part of all this meeting stuff. Anyway, the details don't matter. What does matter is his daughter was going to see that new movie Wicked. You ever heard about these Wicked movies? Apparently they are movies where they took the Wizard of Oz and they kind of turned the story on its head. They made the witch the good guy. The Witch becomes the good guy in the Wicked movies. And he said to me, it's extremely subversive. And I understood what he was saying, but I say clarify that. He said, well, you can see it everywhere. As the communists infiltrate these institutions, they then train future generations that the good guy is actually the bad guy, and the bad guy is actually the good guy. It's not a subtle thing. I would have never thought of this when I looked at that movie in particular, But the more you look around, the more you can't unsee it. Headline animal Farm. You know what animal farm is. George Orwell famously wrote a book, Animal Farm, and it was well documented that the book was a vicious criticism of Soviet communism. That's what it was. That's why he wrote the book. Hollywood's putting out a new movie headline animal Farm. Film blames capitalism and has a happy ending. When you allow communists subversives to take over things like Hollywood, they will and they have been obviously. You can see it everywhere. They will slowly but surely subvert and destroy everything. It's what they do. They will make good bad and bad good. And this goes way beyond Hollywood. We've been discussing already. We've been discussing several times on this show about the crime statistics. Anybody from a big city in the United States of America knows that violent crime is up. You turn more violent criminals loose from jail. Joe Biden imports twenty million barbarians from foreign lands. There's more theft, more rape, more murder. Everybody knows it. Everybody knows it. Yet you constantly hear this drum beat that violent crime is down, violent crime is down, murders down thirty percent. But it's of course not down. What happened was communists infiltrated and infected every institution, including law enforcement Institut, PUSS, obviously City Hall, and then using that power, they've lied about the crime statistics to protect the revolution because the revolution demands open jails. So your wife gets raped in the public park. Here's another exhibit.
Speaker 8: Priory zero, we took fourteen thousand.
Speaker 1: Let me start that over again, since Chris didn't have it on, here's another exhibit.
Speaker 8: Simply by manipulating the numbers and establishing a priority zero, we took fourteen thousand, five hundred calls and moved them into a different priority, leaving only five hundred calls for our most severe call for service.
Speaker 6: The new numbers sent to the FBI, creating a resounding designation as the twenty twenty two second safest city in America.
Speaker 8: Well in that specific and since it took our response times, our reported response times from six minutes and thirty one seconds down to under four minutes by doing nothing but change in the database.
Speaker 6: Spend says the town's newfound reputation came at a cost with less crime and comes fewer officers. But it's all based on bad numbers.
Speaker 1: They lied about the safest place to live. They simply conquered the institutions and lined and this was the communist's dream. The Italian communist Antonio Gramsci was the one who really, I won't say he came up with it, but he's certainly the one who talked about the long march through the institutions, the revolution that they were trying to fight all across the globe, the communist revolution. They kept slamming into the good institutions of every society, and they decided the only way the revolution could succeed would be to infiltrate these institutions headline. We already talked about this yesterday. New FBI releases show radically different treatment of Trump and Hillary Clinton. That's from Front Page magazine. Well, of course, if the FBI is going to end anyway, hamper the communist revolution. For the communists, it's a really simple equation. You see, take over the FBI. Take over the FBI, move your people to the top positions. They will in turn promote other people, other communists under them, to top positions. Before long, the criminal Democrat nominee for President, Hillary Clinton, she can have her crimes covered up, ignored, dismissed, Andy McCabe, shutting down any investigation into it, because you installed communists there. Hunter Biden's laptop gets turned in. It turns out he commits felonies and chooses to record all of them. The FBI takes possession of the laptop. They sit on the entire thing so Joe Biden can get elected president. When it comes out that the laptop is going to be exposed, the FBI then goes and sits down with social media companies and tells them it's a Russian disinformation and they censor the store. Sorry. This is the power you have when you take over the institutions. A vicious subversion of everything good in right in our society. And this is what we're up against. And of course the FBI, whenever they found an opportunity, would arrest every Republican they could get their hands on. January sixth, Donald Trump subversion. Listen to this. This is a congressman Brandon Gill, really good one. Actually he's interviewed. He's interrogating I should say, Amanda Tyler. She runs a quote nonprofit, but of course, like most nonprofits, it's a communist front group. Listen to this.
Speaker 9: Did you know that thirty four percent of Black Americans support quote unquote Christian nationalism and that number is thirty percent for white Americans.
Speaker 10: I think that Christian nationalism is an ideology that every racial group, every religious group, embraces or rejects to different ext sense.
Speaker 9: Do you think the Black Christians are also a problem?
Speaker 10: So I said no, I said, when you ask.
Speaker 9: Me, I have the transcript here. You stated in this interview that white Christians are a problem. I'm asking you if you have the same view about black Christians.
Speaker 10: So, I think white Christians have done more than other groups to perpetuate white Christian nationalism, and I include myself in that category.
Speaker 9: Black Christians support Christian nationalism at higher rates than white Christians per the statistics that I just read.
Speaker 10: So Christian nationalism is an ideology that all different groups can can reject, and that's I think that's one social service of.
Speaker 9: No no, no no. My understanding is that that the categorical the categorical condemnation only applies to white Christians and not to Black Christians. That seems to be your testimony.
Speaker 1: Anti white racism simply institutionalized all across society. It's taught in universities, activist groups openly promoted. We've been talking for a long time, but that article just came out recently that basically from twenty fourteen to now, generation of white kids couldn't find work in corporate America. This is what happens when you fill up corporate America with committed communists. Once they achieve full power, the power they've always wanted, they do what they do. All right, we'll do a couple of emails, shall we Before we get to that. We still have to get the immigration stuff before we get to that. I want to get to this. Let's save a little bit of money in the year twenty twenty six new slips.
Speaker 9: Will there be consequences for the Senate?
Speaker 4: Well, I think they should get rid of blue slips because as a Republican president. I am unable to put anybody in office having to do with US attorneys or having to do with judges.
Speaker 1: In other words, if.
Speaker 4: You have one, not two, you don't need to just one. If you have one Democrat senator, where we have a lot of them, you have one Democrat senator in a state, it is not possible to a point because of blue slips. A judge, it's not possible to appoint the US attorney. You see that happening, and.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me explain this in case he wasn't clear why he's so angry. Trump is trying to put we'll make about US attorneys like Alena Haba. This was New Jersey. Trump wanted Alena Habba to be his US attorney in New Jersey. She's no longer there. She had to step down. Why the blue slip process and explain what that is. A senator from a state will make this about New Jersey. If he doesn't want that US attorney to be installed there permanently, he can say, no, I don't like her, get rid of her. But here's the thing. This is not a law, this is not a rule. This goes back to the early nineteen hundreds where essentially the senator from that state can overrule it. He can overrule whatever whoa that may have been fine in nineteen seventy, in the year of Our Lord twenty twenty five, when we have communists all throughout the United States Senate. By continuing to allow this, they are destroying Trump's ability to put into place his US attorneys to throw deep staters in prison where they belong. And it's Republicans that are allowing it. Republicans that are allowing it. I have said several times before there is a small, relatively small cabal of Republican senators and they think their job is to hold their foot in the door so it can't ever close completely on communism. So we try to make all these gains, and we're trying to get the communes out, and we're trying to hold people to account. And that's when you get and his types that'll step in and screw it all up for us. Frigging ridiculous, ridiculous. Jesse, I heard you bring up Clinton this evening. It reminds me of Libya and Gadaffi or however you spell his name. I watched the video of him begging for his life. Why the outrage for the drug boats. Gaddafi was executed up close and personal and it was fine for them. Remember that communists never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever actually care about the issue. They pretend to care about. Everything is just designed for the revolution. Okay, you understand that even when they get up and talk about what's a bread and butter comedy issue, gay stuff, they want everything to be gay and gay this and gay that, and get do you think they actually give a crap about any of that stuff? Well, Corey Booker might be. Most of them don't actually give a crap about any of that stuff. They understand that caring about that or pretending to care about that helps the revolution. It's all just about the revolution. Brandon Johnson, great example. Brandon Johnson's the mayor of Chicago. Right, black dude, Okay, you see passionate about black people. You would think, after all, you put a bunch of black people to his administration. But Brandon Johnson doesn't care about black people. Brandon Johnson cares about the revolution. That's his only loyalty. I want you to want you to listen to this. Listen to this. Let's by the way, this is a black woman yelling at him.
Speaker 11: Let's talk about that line item for that two hundred and twenty million dollars in his twenty twenty six budget that you put in twenty twenty four for new arrivals when I'm homeless because you won't settle my case, because you arrogant, because you were Baddy. You are Tony Prakwinkle. Why Tony prac Winkle just spent a million dollars on a new home while y'all property taxes.
Speaker 6: Going up through the roof Trump, the.
Speaker 11: Beautiful African ladies of a mayor in Chicago, we need your help.
Speaker 1: Brandon Johnson is taking gigantic sums of money and handing it to illegals, stuffing illegals in the black neighborhoods. The black people were understandably furious about this thing, but Brandon Johnson doesn't care. He sells that, Hey, I'm mister Black champion, and he loves to sell that he cares about the revolution. And I've warned you before. I don't know about warned you. I've told you before. The black community in America may not realize it yet, but they don't have very much more time where they're going to be treated well by Democrats because Democrats have found a new, more reliable demographic that will always vote Democrat, and so will their eighty seven kids foreigners. So that's why do you think they took all the foreigners they brought in and they stuffed them all in the black neighborhoods. They found somebody more reliable, someone they like. It's all about the revolution. So back to the drug boat thing. You can love or hate the drug boat thing. I personally think it's hilarious that narcos are getting smoked out of the water. But if you hate it, that's fine. But you have to remember Democrats are not mad about drug boats being blown up. Democrats oppose every single thing that Trump administration does, which again, if Trump and then it's a big if. Right now, if Trump essentially declares war two hours from now, My concern is not the Venezuelan military, which obviously can't stand up to ours at all. My concern is not that at all. My concern is internal. How many communists in the CIA, FBI, Pentagon, flat out politicians. How many Communists will do whatever they can to ensure we lose, to ensure our people die, because that will in their minds help the revolution. If it makes Trump look bad, that will help the revolution. It's bad, all right. LifeLock is good though you do have LifeLock looking out for you. Right There are online thieves raiding people's bank accounts, taking loans out in your name all day, every single day. Have you ever talked to somebody. I've talked to multiple people who have had this. They've gone through this. It's the most heartbreaking thing in the world. Imagine waking up one day and bank accounts at zero and now with AI. Now, what's even easier for them to steal your identity? How would you even know if they do? By the way, well LifeLock. LifeLock will watch out for you, they'll detect it, they'll alert you, and if the worst does happen and they get you, their US based restoration specialists will fix it guaranteed or your money back. It's easy and you can save a bunch of money if you join now. You save up to forty percent off your first year with the promo Codejesse LifeLock dot com promo code Jesse or call one eight hundred LifeLock promo code Jesse. Terms apply. All right, let's talk about a couple of good things, because there are a couple good things going on, and maybe some more talk about illegals hang on.