Speaker 1: He's everything in sad.
Speaker 2: Out on the highway.
Speaker 1: Eighteen wheels and the days the gun rolling thunder diesel homes bring in good soul, life can run.
Speaker 3: You want a roof, you won't ride? You better think the folks who drive.
Speaker 2: From coast to coast.
Speaker 3: Through rain and heat. They're houling dreams down every street.
Speaker 1: Support your local trucker, orders from Free the Great.
Speaker 2: Through the night while you're sleeping.
Speaker 3: Laid truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 2: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 3: Can't you see if you didn't have truckers, you would even have a house, wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth, you'd be homeless, niggett hungry too.
Speaker 1: Just keep the world rulling through.
Speaker 3: That coffee cup and the shirt you wear, the phone in your hand.
Speaker 2: It all got out there.
Speaker 3: Because someone kept that pedal down, delivering hoole from town to town.
Speaker 2: They missed their kids, they missed their beds, but they keep going and hearts of.
Speaker 3: Lead every mile, every load.
Speaker 2: They're the liveblood of the rule.
Speaker 1: Support your local truckers orders.
Speaker 2: The night while you're sleeping.
Speaker 3: Laid truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 2: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 3: Can't you see, if you didn't have truckers, you car food in your mouth, you can be homeless, naked, houngry to truckers keep the world rolling through. Next time you see that Diesel shine give away.
Speaker 1: At a honk and time.
Speaker 3: They're the heroes in plaintside keeping this country run and ride. Support your local truckers.
Speaker 1: Order some freight.
Speaker 3: They're out there grinding, pulling the weight.
Speaker 1: Truckers are the.
Speaker 2: Backbone, tried and true.
Speaker 1: No truckers, no me, no you, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No truckers, no me, no you, no.
Speaker 1: Dem But what is all? Guys? How is everyone doing today? You know it is awesome being awesome? What's up? You know it's so good being me? Good morning? How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is the and say damn it, yeah, but good morning, Good morning guys. How is everybody doing this morning? Just letting people know that I'm liab right.
Speaker 2: Now, give me one.
Speaker 1: Minute, gul. I know people are.
Speaker 4: Mhm kah.
Speaker 1: Bye, good morning, but good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? On the street and baby less? Hope nothing? What's up?
Speaker 2: Members?
Speaker 5: Stuff, games, programming, back up their people?
Speaker 6: Thank you, that's on your head in the tub, gread fast, Pat or now.
Speaker 5: A lot of vot you just stuff about there you can act the free yeah and wait to the spree to get may.
Speaker 6: Hold or but that the bot back?
Speaker 4: Where was the corn? That door? It's the very thing.
Speaker 6: Pretty bad work, chrismacay.
Speaker 7: I got a brother, yes, yes, pulled over a reserve where all that I.
Speaker 4: Mean you mean that, but.
Speaker 5: The way and the kind of that that's for you, So I said, in the floor downs here at the bottom see this floor. Look that's what the corn house stuff that over there?
Speaker 6: Ooh what yah?
Speaker 1: It is hole?
Speaker 6: Well do you well that you use don't big waterway.
Speaker 4: When we don' you like that?
Speaker 6: A big waiverer?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 6: If it's good? Good? The hell has helen for feeling?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Huh hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guess probably yesterday.
Speaker 6: Someone read to remember sis patri.
Speaker 1: Sorry you know, yes, m y y.
Speaker 2: Outside one.
Speaker 6: Hun and that ye alright.
Speaker 1: H it was did.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Love? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay.
Speaker 6: D So I didn't I didn't know who this You got a father called now you uh membership. So here's here's the problem.
Speaker 2: It was a it was on my buck up.
Speaker 6: There was more body pluck ups. He hears a lot I believe, but like I cave, like, yeah, I pay for my picture. And and then I realized that.
Speaker 4: I made it back.
Speaker 6: I did the least picture.
Speaker 5: I just I just a public.
Speaker 6: So I was like, did he lost the membership to him? So I was like, uh, I know about him. To let me go go, let me go with the real de call all of it. I love you. Hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up guys? How is everyone doing? This is a great show. Guys, This is a great show, y'all. Welcome to the desk side. Yeah. Yeah, but m sweet yoah buy what's up guys? Yeah, because here's the here's the thing. It's we just do it for the views. Do it for the money. Money, money. By the way, later this will be on the podcast platforms. Yeah. It will be on our It will be on our Spreaker, Apple Spreaker, Apple, Spotify, It will be on all the links that I am putting up, yeah, all the platforms that I am in my space space to everyone's space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is, like what we're doing, I know a lot of people m hm hell well, speaker, I just want to say to people that all these podcasts, platforms, your beeatment will meat. I know that's the air fryer. Roommates got some stuff in the in the air fryer that we're cooking yah yah. And then we have speaking hot dogs. By the way, we're also doing I also, we do have to say that if anybody all of our all of our links are on our website, I want to say thank you to an urban brain for yuh yeah. But I just want to say thank you guys very much to people that are supporting the channel. You're supporting right now. So if I'm doing the math right now, we are on the thirty first, we're gonna get our payment for we might have because we're working on it. We're working. By the way, anybody that does want to do they do they hear you have a worst list? Yes, I do. I don't use Amazon worte list. I don't use Amazon. I use a thing called Throne. I use a thing call Throne that it's better than Amazon. It's better than Amazon. No, mhmm. Yeah. And you know what the thing is is, I'm so like trying to make money to provide for the for the for the for us, for my team, and you know, you know the money that we do get help, and I do need to go up and need do We've got to win it our goal.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: H m hm hm.
Speaker 1: Yo, I will give you a chance of you. I would. I'll even block him right now, I actually have him. I'll have him blocked. I'll get him blocked right now. I will stop talking to the fucking guy because I'm done with this guy. You know, you want to act like you know when the motherfucker wants to try to Yeah, hold on, sorry book, then no the other one, yeah, yo, PayPal, the PayPal eads, the PayPal link, PayPal, the stream elements is the PayPal ink. I will I don't even talk to him anymore. I don't talk to him. Well, Missus Thompson, thank you, dude, listen, I don't talk to the guy. The guys in the guys in igit. You're thank you so much, thank you so much, Missus Thompson. I do appreciate that. And I just want to say to uh, I just want to let you know that when you do that, when you give my there you're already so you so. Anytime that I post something on buying me a coffee, you know what you get it? Yes, I don't listen. I won't listen. Here's the thing the guy A yeah, you know, the guy didn't even do anything for me. He basically the only thing that he was doing he was letting me use his But here's the thing, Jacob said, I can use Jacob said, Jacob Waters said, I could use his. I just have to ask him about it, just have to ask him. Start up the stream. But but here's the thing. You just you just put money in in the pocket, you just put a I just want to say thank you to anybody that has been supporting this channel. I know that I'm a kind of the I'm not like, I'm not a broadcaster. I'm not a I don't you know. Sometimes it's hard for me to get the words out. And I actually have a gift for people. I do have. If anybody that does want to, there's a free year of my patreon right there. Just click the link and does click the link and you will get a free year of the Patreon. You're gonna get things that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Thank you m hm. Essentially, I just want to say thank you. I appreciate people that that dude, what nobody has for this but me not representing anyone but me, Yeah, I understand. I understand that, missus Thompson, I understand. I appreciate that. You know.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I just want people to know that I have to do. I try to be respectful to people. Here's the thing and when so this is what I look. This is what I love about throng because I don't so I. With Amazon, it shows what city I'm in and what what state on what city I'm in. With Thrown, it doesn't show you any of my personal information. And by the way, with the Patreon, you can if you don't want me to get your information, you can just opt out of the just for That's that's what it's meant, meant dignity. Did he opt out for a for a for a sticker and it's a Patreon. It's a Patriot on exclusive sticker Patreon. And here's the thing, Patreon ships it out, not me, because getting stuff to me is like, here's the thing. If you order something, get something from me, it might take a few months because I have to get enough money to get to go get a stamp, or I have to send somebody to get a stamp. Stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp. Does anybody remember does anybody remember green stamps? Does anybody remember stamps? Yeah? And by the way, thank you guys very much. Yeah. I appreciate people that pay the bills every month. H Yeah, I want to say thank you. I appreciate people who you know. To be clear, there's people out there that I want to say. I do I think Aaron? Do I think after the eight days? Do I think Aaron is gonna not? Uh? I have a feeling that I have a friend that er. I have a feeling that Aaron is going to still do what he does after the fact, I had a feeling that he's gonna break his probation. He's not going to do He's gonna here's the thing. What Aaron needs to do is Aaron Aaron Michael Imholt, the guy that ruins people's careers. Just all right, old on, I gotta get you something first for you. Let before you thank you, bigo. And also, I do want to say thank you to anybody that has been Canada. Oh you know, I know people are I want to say thank you to the people that have supported this channel. I have people who I am who I am, and I know I've made some mistakes. I have issues that I've been dealing with for years, and you're all right, let me go find somebody. I want to support someone. Yeah, thank you, guys. Let's find someone to phone, should I I'm gonna find someone that. So I'm looking for someone that I don't have to all right, I love you guys. I will talk to you guys later. Bye, guys,