Speaker 1: Welcome to the One on one Podcast with your host one a Yalla.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of the one podcast. I'm your host as always. I'm sure to check out the show on social media. You're listening to this on the RSS feed, make sure to go over to the YouTube. All that good stuff at the One on one Podcast on most social media platform www dot tj OJP dot com, Patreon dot com, slash, The One on One Podcast, All that stuff. And today we got writer Lee again once again with us. What's up, dude?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Brother? Every ready to talk some drones or what? Dude?
Speaker 2: I texted you before we get into plug your stuff. New documentaries out. We did an episode on that Where can people find you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, thank you for having me on. I really appreciate it. Raised by giants on YouTube and and all podcast platforms. And check out my latest documentary o' Clockworksharning on Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus. And there's some new information about what happened with JFK as well, Like it's vanity fair article. I don't know if you've seen this or not, but it's a vanity Fair article seeing that JFK shot a whole movie two months before supposed real assassination that was a fake assassination that had all the same Secret Service agents that were involved in on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, in Daily Plaza. That Jackie film two months before. It's crazy, but yeah, you can also find our first documentary that me and j Winer did you call JFKX also on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: So he shot a home video, you said, like a.
Speaker 3: Home video two months before the supposed real assassination, and it was of a fake assassination that Jackie Kennedy put together. It's like in this, uh, it's a brand new Vanity Fair article. It's freaking insane. Hold on, I'll try and pull it up really quickly. Yes, it is super bizarre and it kind of is in line with you know what JFKX is really about, a faking as Yeah, yeah, did we not do a show on my first documentary?
Speaker 2: I guess I'll have to revisit that.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you gotta definitely watch it. Okay, here it is. Here's the Vanity Fair article why jfk staged his own murder and a James Bond inspired spy film two months before his assassination. That's vanity fair and it gets into all this stuff, but is so wild, dude, It's so freaking wild. But yeah, we'll save that for another time. I just thought that it was interesting to bring out because it's about it, you know, essentially about a documentary that we've done over a year ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we'll save that. I'll watch it and then we'll reconvene in then uh do that. So I've been staying off of social media. I've been just chilling these last couple of weeks. I haven't really been up too much. And from what I have seen, which I tell and that's what prompted my text to you, and I was like, hey, dude, people are really losing their marbles over this drone stuff, right because that's been a big thing. I've been seeing a bunch of videos on it. And I mean I've i opened social media just to you know, again the the muscle memory, you know when you just open it up over and over for no reason. Sometow just I'll still open it and like maybe scroll once or twice, and it's all drone stuff. It's all YouTube. Are mostly on YouTube most of the time, watching videos and stuff, and it's all drone stuff. So then I had texting. I'm like, man, people are really losing their It was more Twitter than anything. I was like, people really losing their marbles over this UFO drone stuff. And You're like, yeah, bro, blah blah blah. And I was like all right. And then you told me watch Carrie On.
Speaker 3: Is you watching?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I had seen it, so I had seen it that the night before. I had texted you and I was like, you're like, watch carry On and it's gonna answer everything. I was like, I mean, I saw that movie. So here we are. We're gonna talk about the drones. We're gonna talk about the movie carry On. We're gonna we're gonna talk about whatever and hopefully see what happens. I'm gonna pull up the clip of Trump.
Speaker 3: Because the one from me should, ain't you I.
Speaker 2: Because I'll be honest, I didn't watch the whole thing. I was just watching him like, yeah, the government knows what's going on.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether you don't say anything blah blah blah. And then I want to pull up the clip of the drone manufacturer guy talking as well, and so we'll pull that up. But yeah, can you give us a brief overview of the movie carry On, which a lot of people are watching, And honestly, if it wasn't for one scene in particular which looked like garbage, and it looked it looked AI, Bro, it looked AI. The the car scene when they're fighting in the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was straight up AI one.
Speaker 2: That looks so bad, dude. My wife was even like all this AI AI garbage in the in the in the movies nowadays, like, well, you know what the heck is? What is even this? I was like, that looks pretty. That looks pretty horrible? Doesn't it looks so bad?
Speaker 3: Bro? Looks it looks it looks super bad. And this is a post from Trump on True Social three days ago which he says, mystery derones signings all over the country. Can this really be happening without our government's knowledge? I don't think so. Let the public know and now otherwise shoot them down. This is Donald Trump, the guy is going to be inaugurated in less than what three weeks now, it's telling people on True Social shoot down the drones.
Speaker 2: Is this perhaps another setup for like another J six scenario? Because the dude that's crazy for him to say that.
Speaker 3: Super crazy. Well, why I think that. I think that we need to go back to the evolution of this entire thing and like when it started and all the theories that have come out surrounding this entire thing. And it started with these which I talked to chat GPT sometimes right, because I think that it's interesting to figure out how the AI model like works and like a.
Speaker 2: Fed right and a shill by.
Speaker 3: Confirmed, I confirmed. Uh So I get on there sometimes and and I figure out all this stuff like that just to see like where it's at, and I try and argue with it and make like other points to try and get it to come to different conclusions and stuff. And I just randomly typed in. I was like, what do you think about these you know, these drones in around New Jersey? And it essentially said, well, this has been happening for a really long time. Some reports go back to two thouy and nineteen. So then I was like, Okay, well, I'm going to try and see if I can find any articles from twenty nineteen and people spotting these drones over you know, New Jersey in twenty nineteen. Obviously I can't find anything, because it's all flooded with nothing but articles and Google reports from you know, the thing that happened most recently, Like Google is infamous for doing bearing old articles and bearing old stories for the newest and most updated story, and so supposedly this started happening in November. November is the earliest article that I can find of people spotting these drones over New Jersey. It goes back to November. Now, this is very reminiscent of the Chinese spy balloon that happened just the year ago, in the same month, just one year back, in December of last year. It's the exact same thing. Whenever the do you remember this when everyone was freaking out about the Chinese spy balloons and they were.
Speaker 2: Like, it's ufoss.
Speaker 3: It's a sataloon, staloon, staloon. And people were freaking out about that, like, oh, they're UFOs. There's some in Alaska, some in Nebraska and Wisconsin and Wyoming and all this stuff. They came everywhere they came. They came on the carpet, the blinds, in the room, in the bathroom. But then they were like, okay, well now they're you know, Chinese spy balloons. And we'll you know, shoot them down. It's like, verbatim, the exact same thing that happened last year. And not only with that, and uh, the November thirtieth of last year, there was this Netflix show that came out called Obliterated, which talked about a nuke in law Los Angeles, that this terrorist organization got ahold of a nuke and was going to blow up Los Angeles and then blame it on the right, and then the right would blame it on the left, and the left to blame it on the right and chaos would ensue. So it's almost identical to the exact same thing that we have going on now. So some people think that this is Aliens. Some people think that this is Iran because we had that Republican congressman come out and say that Iran launched a mothership off of the East coast and then this mothership was taking these you know, we had all these other little baby drones inside of it, and that's what's going on in New Jersey. And then you got the White House coming out and saying that they have no evidence of these drones being over military, classified military sites or even any military sites. And then at the end of that, they say that what they know about the drones is that they are manned aircraft. He says, actually, I.
Speaker 2: Also called the non non human. Right, there was a press where they talked about them being non human.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear that one. That would be really interesting.
Speaker 2: So here a couple of things, bro, because you've just been going off listen.
Speaker 3: Sorry, let's.
Speaker 2: You You're good. Let's really back in here. Let's watch this clip real, it's only a minute long. And then I want to talk You mentioned Google, and I want to talk about something that just came out recently. But here, we're gonna watch this hero quick. We're listen to Daddy Trump talk for a little bit. And then the drones that are flying around orts, and it seems like the distance.
Speaker 4: The government, the government knows what is happening. Look, our military knows where they took off from. If it's a garage, they can go right into that garage. They know where it came from and where it went. And for some reason, they don't want to comment, and I think they'd be better off saying what it is. Our military knows, and our president knows, and for some reason they want to keep people in suspense I can't imagine it's the enemy, because it was the enemy they'd blasted out, even if they were late, they'd blasted Something strange is going on. For some reason, they don't want to tell the people, and they should because the people are really I mean, they happen to be over Bedminster.
Speaker 2: We want to know the dr They're very they're very they're very.
Speaker 4: Close to Bedminster. I think maybe I won't spend the weekend in Bedminster. I've decided to cancel.
Speaker 2: My trip intelligence briefing on the drones.
Speaker 4: I don't want to comment on that.
Speaker 2: So and and right, something strange is happening, And that's where the movie comes in, right, because that's kind of sort of plays into like this Netflix mimetic magician or cult cinemagician stuff. Where are they planting subliminal mess messages in our in our assholes or whatever it is that people say. Right, and then an interesting thing that came out that I saw yesterday, which I haven't really seen anybody really talking about, was this particular here, guys, to make sure to go follow me on x at the Huana Juan PD. I don't even post all that much, but I'm on there. So this is the other interesting thing because you mentioned Google, right, and Google says it access parallel universes with its new supercomputer. This was from two days ago or a day ago, Okay, December fifteenth. We're recording this on December seventeenth. Right. Google's quantum computer computing breakthrough on Monday has left the physicist who's heads, who heads the project, the believer in the idea that we live in a multiverse. Now I don't know, all right, So willow the text Giant Giants new quantum chip. I've talked about their sycamore chip. I believe. And if you look at the mythology of a sycamore tree, it is a tree that connects the world of the living with the world of the dead in Egyptian mythology. So willow, isn't the willow tree what they use for? Uh? Willow?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Magic? And I think, uh A few things surround the willow tree and mythology. There might even be the type of tree that what was that one movie with Johnny the Sleepy Hollow.
Speaker 2: Tree of enchantment so Celtic folkl or the great willows known as the Tree of enchantment English folklore. Willows are often associated with sadness in morning, but they were once seen as symbols of little happiness, et cetera, et cetera. Psalms describes hanging harps upon willows and Babylon, which Saint Augustin compared to barren souls St Augustine, Saint Gregory. The great willows trees represent chastity and link to fertility and new life. Okay, so again you got to just pay attention to the the names that they used. But I did see this that they were damn so many ads that they were tapping into. And nobody's talking about this because everyone's talking about the damn drones. Right. So here we have Google, which I mean top of the last. Everyone puts all their information in when they're trying to look up, you know, different things. They're just feeding it information. I'm sure Google has a ton of ais and everything, so we're essentially feeding the beast. But Google said it's new quantum computer. Say so, Willow the text giant new quantum chips succeeded in solving a computational problem so complex it would have taken today's best computers, and it estimated ten septillion years to solve what the fuck is a sceptilian? What is that? I mean?
Speaker 3: Qaudruple a billion? I guess septain.
Speaker 2: Thousand rays to the eighth power septillions a number that is written one followed by twenty four zeros in the United States and one followed by forty two zeros in Great Britain. What ten septillion years? But Google said it's new quantum computer solved the puzzle on under five minutes. I got no idea what any of that means, but I know that it can't. It's probably not good. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's probably not good we had. Did you watch the new Megan Fox movie where she's like an AI robot? Do you see that one? Yes, I haven't watched it, don't spoil it for me. But again, we're tapping into, like.
Speaker 3: It's pretty suxy, bro, She's pretty it's pretty hot.
Speaker 2: We're tapping into like the whole AI takeover, you know, these drones. In my opinion, dude, the thing with the drones is if it was some covert operation, if it was Aliens, if it was whoever, if they were trying to keep it secret, they probably wouldn't put lights on the drones, right, Like, let's be honest, like they probably wouldn't put the FA lights on the Jones flashing like you know, that's crazy alien tech. The aliens follow the same walls that we do. That's wild, dude. So that's why I can't get on board with like this being like a aliens or and now I know I've seen some people posting weird pictures of them where they like kind of trail off. Could it be the camera? Again, I'm just trying to be a skeptic. I can't. You can't just buy into everything that everyone's always uh, you know, diving into for example, like this, Let's see this video here, here's what happened when I flew a UAV.
Speaker 3: Another ads bro ye, try and tell me that you wouldn't wouldn't smash on a freaking Megan Fox robot, Dan, I would totally top that robot Artificial intelligence or not? Dog?
Speaker 2: Are you seeing that you're a FED right early on air? Right now?
Speaker 3: Dude, A shill fed confirmed twice.
Speaker 1: Illuminati confirmed you hare to hear.
Speaker 3: First in the first seventeen minutes of this show. Fed twice.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: See, that's the whole thing of this entire blow up around this drone situation, and this movie came out carry on on Friday. So what date was Friday? I think Friday was the thirteenth, thirteenth, Yeah, Friday the thirteenth, So you had this movie drop on Friday. And I had someone reach out to me and said that they had top secret information about these drones, okay, And I was like, okay, well, you know, I'll entertain it. Yeah, exactly exactly. He couldn't reveal the source of the information. He only told me that he had found this out there top secret insider knowledge, right, And I was like, okay, all entertainment. So I'm talking to him and he's telling me all this stuff about how it's not really that it's our military that's you know, that are in charge of these drones, and that these drones are surveilling for a suitcase nuke or biohazard material or some kind of like nerve agent. I was like, okay, well that's kind of different. Of course, I don't buy it, like I don't buy anything that these people say. And I was like, well that, you know, that's that's different than what other people have been saying. And I was like okay, So I just kind of sat on it for a little bit, and then an hour after I got off that call with him, I had someone else send me a screenshot of someone saying that exact same thing, that the military knows what it is. They're not telling people what it is because they don't want to install panic through them supposedly searching for this briefcase nuke slash biohazardous material slash nerve agent stuff. Okay, then I'm like, huh, that's really weird that he would tell me all this stuff and then someone would send me in one of these things, like you know, an hour after, and then I was like, well, maybe there's something to this. Maybe that's, by the way, is what's going on.
Speaker 2: Let's preface this by saying there's going to probably be spoilers on this movie. So if you want to go watch it and then come back to this, you've been warm. We're gonna go and talk about the movie. So if you want to tune out an how or skip forward, whatever, but just know that there's gonna be spoilers for the carry On movie, you've been warned.
Speaker 3: So on Saturday, I sat down and I'm scrolling through Netflix because me and my girlfriend we like to watch stuff at night, you know, whenever she gets off work and stuff. And I seen that the top movie on Netflix was this movie called carry On. And I didn't even read the description. I didn't see any trailers, nothing about it. And I put it on and I'm watching the movie and I'm like, holy shit, this is verbatim exactly like what these people what this person just told me yesterday. I'm like, what is happening right now, dude? This is insane. Like someone sat down and watched this movie when it came out on Friday and then created the entire story that this is what these drones are about and related it to real life. And I was like mind blowing. I was telling my girlfriend. I was like, holy shit, because I had told her about this already, she was already familiar. And I was like, well, now we know where these people got this information that this drone was searching for a briefcase nuke. Because the entire freaking movie carry On is all about a secret briefcase that this gentleman, this terrorist is trying to get across the TSA metal detector to get onto this plane. And for the first I don't know, forty five minutes of the movie. You think that it's a nuke, and it's not explained that it's not a nuke until later on that it's actually a nerve agent. And that was the same thing that this guy was telling me. Want this guy was telling me. He was like, I was talking to this top secret insider, right, this top secret insider told me to be prepared, get duct tape, get plastic bags in case something goes off, In case this bio genetic material gets leaked out into the United States and the population. You want the duct tape so that you can seal off all the cracks in your door so this biogenetic material doesn't get in there and calls harm. And then what happens at the end of this movie, he seals the freaking thing inside of it.
Speaker 2: So so, and that's the thing, dude. Some people are living in a movie. I mean, that's just the way it is. We know it this space that we're in. People want to live in a movie, right, and they feel like everything is something. There are no co winn studentsus like you know what I'm saying, Like it's all you know, it's all a big conspiracy. And this is one of the main things that I saw that people were running with that I think you mentioned it to me where people are so radar This is from Reddit of course, right, so Reddit radar guy here. I know who is operating the drones. Twenty five year radar operator from major agency here. Just thought i'd let you all know what has been going on these past few weeks. The drones are part of a military drill being conducted by Space Force. Everything is on a need to know basis, which is why there's so much confusion. What gets me concerned and why I had to make this post is that something big is about to go down. I happen to know that there are additional full lockout drills that are scheduled to take place between now and Christmas Eve. These operations involve the full turnover of all radio, slash, radar and aircraft communications to the military for several hours at a time. In conjunction with that, there are also scheduled satellite launches off the books, which I've been occurring since October. They are setting up some kind of big show for the public very soon. CNN was even at our facility shooting pre roll footage for a future story. I don't know exactly what's going on, but all I know is this, get ready, peace and safety to all of you and your families. So you don't know what's going on, but you just told us what was going on. And then again, we have this timeline here, right, So between now this was posted either the twelve or the thirteenth or something like that, between now and Christmas Eve, right, so we have this timeline. Something big is going on. This is super super reminiscent of Project Bluebeam, which gives everyone a heart on in this you know conspiracy crowd where it's like, oh, they're gonna project a giant dick into the atmosphere and everyone is gonna believe that it's God and it's gonna shatter all of religions and it's gonna reveal everything, right, the Apocalypse, the Revelation, the Ragnarock, the end of the world as we know it, and the government is behind. That's what Starlink is. That's what all these satalloons are. That's what all they'll a huge projection system that they're getting ready to project something into the sky. And I saw people running with this and they're like, don't believe whatever you see, right, Uh, somebody put whatever you see is not God. I'm like, bro, what.
Speaker 3: Like, dude, I got a fear boner right now? Dude, I'm so freaking this Project blue.
Speaker 2: Boner, Project blue Choo. I mean, they're not a sponsor the show, but they want to sponsor me. I'll I'll take it. We'll take you know us. We got to take whatever we can because we got to make ends meet, you know.
Speaker 3: So, dude, there's no better way to fight the apocalypse and having a rock hard boner. So that's the thing is, there's so many different with without the without them coming down and saying exactly what it is. It's kind of like what Trump was mentioning earlier when you played the clip. He was like, the military knows what they are, and for some reason, they aren't telling the people what they are. And without the people knowing what they are, then it leaves room to all the speculation and all the theories start popping up from the community that go back to you know, Project Blue Beam, to all this stuff. And it is so interesting too because that Arrow report came out on the history of UFOs, where it's the entire report says that almost all of the UFO sidings are drones. And this one is so interesting too, because immediately it was like, it's drones. It's drones as drones as drones. Like they didn't call these UFOs or UAPs from the very drunk jump, they switched it up. It's just like how they changed UFOs to UAPs. Oh yeah, it's a good looking drone.
Speaker 2: Dude outside this morning. It was shocked to see a drone got knocked out.
Speaker 3: But it's so wild how like these these things change and the names of these things change, and now it's it wasn't UFOs changed from UFOs to UAPs, and now it's not even UFOs or UAPs. Now that's all drones.
Speaker 2: The guys do getting nailed by the airplane. Bro boom. These drones and the jersey are really becoming a problem. Dude. Imagine if that started happening. Oh my goodness, all I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Brou Imagine if he was the one that was actually flying that drone.
Speaker 2: I gotta move out of the way.
Speaker 3: Slow motion, dude, make that one a gift.
Speaker 2: Dude, Dude, this dude got nailed, broke, and I put it in slow. I can put this house speed on. This dude got fucking nailed bro, coming in the boom, itself destruct as soon as it hit. Dude, that guy got hurt. That thing was flying, Bro, that dude got her. We should have laughing at this, dude, You're you're bad, bro.
Speaker 3: All right, So you're you're fed for laughing at.
Speaker 2: I'm a fed for laughing at that. Anyways, The the the the fact that they're not telling us only fuel speculation, right, Like, yes, was the movie Leave the World Behind It? How many drones then?
Speaker 3: I don't think so, right, No drones that I am aware of.
Speaker 2: No, okay, so we so Netflix didn't warn us about that one. But anyways, this is the other video. It's nine minutes long, the one that I wanted to play, but essentially what the CEO of Saxon air Space Aerospace that they develop allegedly drones for the military industrial complex. He was saying that drones at night don't make sense because they have limited visibility unless they have thermal or some sort of you know, imaging let them see at night. I saw a somebody in the government and other video. Again, there's there's been so many things that was talking about these drones coming out of the water. Right, This guy debunks that by saying, like, listen, theoretically speaking and from just a physics point of view, I developed these things, and there has to be somebody manning it. They have limited fuel and limited range. So the fact that they're going to go from offshore to on shore to do whatever they're doing, to then go back again, it's just not possible. There's got to be somebody manning these things. And he says that perhaps you know the intention of these drones isn't nefarious, but they're able to track I believe he said, radiation and also gas. They're able to They have, you know, special instruments that they can equip these drones with that are able to tap into gas leaks and radiation, which again the radiation stuff plays into the hole carry On movie a little bit, where it's like this this weapon that they're going to set off to send a message. Right, the whole thing was to send a message to the arms dealers and manufacturers and that they needed more funding because this particular congress woman that was on the plane. But was she a posed she no, she she was pro the funding right or was she opposed to the funding of the Did you meet yoursel?
Speaker 3: Oh? Sorry, I was muted. I think that she was opposed to the funding, because I don't think if she would be if why she would be pro it, and then they would decide to like want to Well.
Speaker 2: They said that they they were going to take out one of their own to send a message. So essentially, once they were able to again do this whole big theatrical thing again like another false flag or something that there, that they would that would motivate them to actually kick in and go to war with whoever, and then that would fund them more and they'd make more money than they could ever possibly imagine, so again like a war on terror type of thing. And that's what I understood, and I didn't take notes I was watching the movie anything like that, so I could be getting that wrong. But for those that do, just keep an eye out for the congresswoman that's on the airplane. And then, you know, towards the end of the movie, you'll see what I'm talking about, because they break it all down. They kind of tell you the whole plot towards the end, right, the stuff that you don't like wright or with like the you know, explain the whole plot of the movie. At the end.
Speaker 3: There Yeah, that's exactly you know, what was going on. And I thought that the movie was actually really interesting because they kind of build up these like TSA agents to be like actual human beings and we know that TSA is not human beings and the robots. Yeah, so it was it was really interesting. I thought that the movie on in and of itself was a halfway decent movie. I actually liked it. And if it wouldn't been for you know, this whole drone nonsense and this person you know, telling me all this stuff with his top secret insider information that is the exact plot of the entire movie, then I would have been like, oh, this this is maybe in my top twenty movies of the year.
Speaker 2: Yes, along with Cattle Lake that we did a review on, I.
Speaker 3: Think Kadu Lake is like number one for me this year. Yeah, freaking phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, I found it interesting that this movie had a budget of forty seven.
Speaker 1: Million Illuminati confirmed.
Speaker 2: Forty seven being a very uh Masonic number. There you will carry on. And then I saw that, you know, a little bit off track, but I saw that I was over at Disney Springs this past weekend and I saw that a twenty four came out with a movie about why two K. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: I've seen some kind of preview for it. Uh, it's not out yet, is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's out. They released.
Speaker 3: Oh shut no, I need to watch that. But there's also this new movie that's coming out. It's called Homeland that's about supposedly World War three starting on Christmas this year, and it's going to be released soon in theaters.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, so let's see here Homeland, my homeland.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it's called Shoot. I just look this up the other day. Dude, hold on, you find out exactly what it's called. But I was kind of shocked because I was like, I mean, and this seems like something that they do every single uh, every single like toward the end of the year. It's like a repeating thing that just like happens every year, and they do these types of movies. They get okay, hold on Homestead, Homestead. Sorry, it's called Homestead, Homestead movie, World War three begins this Christmas. Here. I got the the thing here here it is.
Speaker 2: This one here says it's out already. Dude, came on this one. Well, release date the twentieth.
Speaker 3: In theaters December twentieth. You're looking at the wrong one here. I got it up on the screen. This is it. World War three begins this Christmas Homestead in theaters December twentieth, gets show at Times Angel Studio. A nuclear bomb is dednated in Los Angeles. And I mean it's just a screenshot. But if you want to look that, look that up Homestead. Homestead movie December twentieth.
Speaker 2: No, this is it comes out December twentieth. He said, Yeah, I think it might be this one, the one that I have pulled up here, But it didn't say anything about a nuclear bomb Homestead. Yeah, a nuclear period here does nuclear bomb is detonated? So mid Chaos ex Green Beret joins Pepper Compound loves Girl. Is this it?
Speaker 3: It looks like it is the one that says release date December twenty is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right there on the right, doesn't it. Yeah? Yeah, I think this might be. It's got these guys in it. Anyways. Yeah, I feel like every now and again they'll come out with these movies like carry On did y two? K Jonah Hill was one of the producers of it, which is interesting. A twenty four which they they put out a lot of weird, occult, cryptic movies like what's that one? That one weird crazy movie where they're trying to do a ritual to pime On and they and they sacrifice that the girl gets Is it hereditary? That movie was wild, dude, hereditary? Midsummer they came out with They've come out with all those wes and they came out with this one. Because I saw the trailer, I saw the poster on next to the movie theater, it was this. And then when I saw at the bottom A twenty four, I looked up my friend. I was like, oh, wow, eight twenty four came out with a new movie, and of course it's about Y two K, which was another one of those conspiracies, right, I mean I was young. I was probably I was born in ninety four, so it was that ninety nine and two thousand. I wasn't that old, so I probably didn't know anything about this, But I'm sure that Y two K was a huge thing when it was first coming out, like, oh, on this day, the world's gonna implore on itself because of the Internet. I think stocks were crashing and all that stuff because people were freaking out about it. And then after that, what was twenty twelve? When the next one after that was twenty twelve?
Speaker 3: White two K one was wild because I distinctly remember being told to basically seal up all of your windows and like seal up all of your doors and like with like plastic, which was the same thing this guy was telling me. I was seven seven or eight round? Why two K?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, the Y two K conspiracy theory was a misunderstanding of a computer programming area that was expected to cause widespread problems when the year changed from nineteen nine nine to two thousand. The theory led mass panics, stockpiling, and even people taking up arms. However, the HIT two K problem was not as bad as some feared, and the world did not end in two thousand and then after that we had nine to eleven. Right, I'm sure people thought the end of the world was then, But it seems like every now and again there's always like this mass thing. Now we have the drones which have are they all over the United States or are they in a concentrated area, because I know from what I've seen it's like New Jersey area.
Speaker 3: That's the problem with this stuff. One is that if something is happening in one place. People just release a bunch of different of like orbs and like drones of like, and you don't even know exactly where it's coming from. The orbs could be freaking five years old, ten years old, three years old, or shot you know, whenever, or they're just completely one hundred percent fake, and people try and capitalize off of that. So it's I've heard reports that people are seeing them all over the world, but again you don't know if that's actually true or not, because they can just be seeing that to install even more fear and more panic, and then you know, to push that alien agenda like they've been doing for a really long time.
Speaker 2: Because one of the ones that I remember vividly was the the Jellyfish drone. You remember this video because this was a while back, and I remember people were talking about this too, and some people were saying that from the things I've been watching that this was like the kickoff, like when when they saw this that you had the Peru incident of also the aliens with jet packs and these face peelers sitting in trees, so you have felt like this sort of build up and now they're here on us soil.
Speaker 3: Well, you also have the Vegas alien as well. Do you remember the Vegas alien story?
Speaker 2: Yes, the Vegas at the ten foot tall alien alien.
Speaker 3: There with the long neck Doddy long neck alien.
Speaker 2: I see, I seen a meme or it was Daddy Daddy's long legs and it was a spider, but the legs were dicks and it was a spider with the legs because you had Nick Cage with the Daddy long legs. Wasn't it the the Long Legs movie? Did you see that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Long leg Yeah, I saw it. That wasn't that impressed?
Speaker 2: What again?
Speaker 3: One? They gave away the entire They gave away the entire movie at the end of the movie, Dude, there was no change.
Speaker 2: Don't ever Disrespectick Cage like that.
Speaker 3: No, dude, I love neck Cage. I think he's one of the great actors. I like, I loved him ever since I saw him in Freaking Face Off. Dude, So like, I have nothing against Nick Cage. It did an amazing performance. I just did not like the way that the movie ended, like there's no mystery, there's nothing to figure out because they tell you everything, and that really neat synopsis at the end of the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they break everything down from the origins and all that, and then it all clicks and makes sense, not like cattle. Like that leaves you like, I gotta watch that again because I don't understand. I gotta watch a few YouTube videos to figure it out. So I believe that these people they admitted to that it was that it was fake the people, Yeah, not a hoax. Source says mhmm. Anyways, I kind of say I heard somebody say that that they had admitted that it was a fake video. But yeah, it feels like the alien agenda of your thoughts on what the endgame is with all this, Like, so we have the drones, I'll find the clip where they're talking about them not being non human, right if not, if they're non human, then what are the extraterrestrial or or you know, if they're not, if they were from a foreign power, they've got to say, oh, they're from a foreign power X, you know x X.
Speaker 3: But then it's like, why are you letting these foreign powers have access in our country? Like why are you? Why are you letting these like why did you let the freaking balloon, the Chinese spy balloon fly over our country for two weeks before you shot it down, And why are you if it is a foreign power, why are you letting Iran send all these drones over our major cities? And this this incident is really interesting too with the Vegas incident, because something very similar was told to me by somebody that said that this was the military and that they had a bio bio chemical outpost in the backyard of this family's home, and that they were going to like, yeah, the Vegas one, and that they were surveilling this family because it had like some kind of lock security biochemical outpost in their backyard.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't, haven't. I don't know about that, bro.
Speaker 3: That's what these what this person told me, which I again I don't believe it because it seems to be all to do with these like this exact same thing with these drones. They're they're searching for a chemical compound, a biochemical thing. They're looking for radiation signatures, they're looking for a suitcase briefcase nuke, they're looking for a nerve agent. It's the same type.
Speaker 2: Of thing, which is again the whole premise of this movie, which the Traveler, which which is interesting. At the Traveler, you can interpret that kind of sort of a cult, right, the dweller on the threshold type of thing. The traveler reveals the deadly nerve agent Nova chok or Nova check, whatever however you say it. And this was interesting because the lore on this was this correct that they they don't know how like there's no cure for.
Speaker 3: All, there's no antidote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, supposedly, which that's that's worse. That's almost like the thing that happened in twenty twenty, right, everyone knows what happened, whereas like, oh, there's nothing that can save you from this. If you get it, you're done, right, So almost like again like another boogeyman if we have this in our backyards, make people freak out. But using the alien agenda to push this, and a lot of people are going to buy the alien agenda, or at least maybe not buy it, but sort of believe that line of thinking, like, oh, they're trying to push aliens on us when maybe it's something else. What do you think the endgame is with that? Do you think it is too instill martial law to give the government more power than they already have, Like what do you think why the aliens?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because a majority of people. I mean, I know for a fact a majority of people are going to believe it's aliens, like one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Well, there's only one of two scenarios that could be going on here, in my humble opinion, one is that they are trying to get the public more used to this kind of phenomenon and try to switch their opinions and their beliefs that the stuff that they're seeing isn't aliens, that it's ours, that it's our military technology, and that we've had this technology for a really long time. And it's kind of like a slow drip type of process by you know, the government coming out and saying, we don't know what these things are, what they're What essentially they're saying with these drones is exactly what they said in twenty twenty with the New York Times article, Like in the statement from the Pentagon, right, they're like, we don't know what these things are. They move faster than anything that we have, we don't know what they are. Now. We're not seeing that they're UFOs, we're not saying that they're aliens, but we don't know what they are. And it's the exact same thing with these drones. They're seeing the same thing. They've always said the same thing. Now, what they could be doing is because the alien agenda has gotten so far out of hand that there's really no putting any lid back on this bottle. The genie has already escaped. You can't put him back in the freaking bottle, right, So the only direction that they can kind of go is one of two ways. It's either to get the public more use to the idea and the thought that these things are our technology, whether that be man craft or unmancraft or you know, advanced drones or whatever. And that's there's evidence for that with people coming out and saying that these are drones. They didn't say that they were UFOs or ups. First they said, well, they're obviously drones. And then the other one is is that they're going to set up some kind of event and blame it on extraterrestrials that we need to you know, defeat these invaders and all along that it's our technology and we're going to essentially defend ourselves from ourselves in order to get the public used to the idea that this is our technology. So they would use the excuse that you know these invaders are here. We need to figure out how to defeat them. We need highly advanced technology, and then they'll all of a sudden make it really really quickly, and then they'll use that technology defend to defend against these supposed invaders when it's really just us, and then that'll get the public on board that I think that's our technology. So that's the only two routes that they can go there, there between a rock and a hard place with this extraterrestrial alien hypothesis, and those are the only two routes that they can go that makes any logical sense to me.
Speaker 2: My hard place is I'm getting a boner just listening to you talk about these alien invaders and it's independence date bro right, like that, you've got a mothership. What's next? The mothership is going to parkle over in New Jersey or some major city, and then it's going to set it all off. Like I don't I don't you know what I'm saying, Like it's so elaborate, so so crazy that they would do something again, I wouldn't put it past them, But I feel like people have believed in aliens for a very very long time. Dude, I think it's going.
Speaker 3: To be very difficult to get out of the consciousness you know, the people, and there's, like I said, there's only two ways to to really do that, and one is to get the public more used to that these things are our technology and go that route, or go the route that they're that they're alien invaders, and we need to defend ourselves from these aliens. So therefore we need to hurry up and build this technology. Elon Musk get on this, uh, this advanced you know, anti gravity craft that he probably already has, or somebody already has one of these government contractors already have for a really long time. And we need to defeat these aliens, and they take out the aliens, and then all of a sudden, the aliens are gone, and now it's all.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at this. The Defense Department briefing, this is the one I was telling you about where they're talking about these things being not of the US military. So here it is, these are not.
Speaker 5: US military drones again be investigated by local enforcement. What our initial assessment here is that these are not drones or activities coming from a foreign entity or adversary.
Speaker 2: You're telling me we don't know what the hell these drones are in New Jersey?
Speaker 3: Are Is that correct? That's right, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean that's crazy. That's madness that we don't know what these drones are.
Speaker 5: From the Coast Guard who said that one of their forty seven foot.
Speaker 2: Motor forty sevens was followed between twelve and thirty of these drones as they went through the water.
Speaker 5: These are six foot drones that are somehow in dating our detection.
Speaker 2: They're not being detected.
Speaker 1: They know't rep ahead, how do they know. They don't know anything. They don't know what it is. The don't know where cover from it.
Speaker 2: They don't know nothing. They know that they can't track them.
Speaker 5: They know that they don't signal, They know that they can't see them when they turn their lights out. They also indicated that they don't know where they come from.
Speaker 2: They don't know where they go to.
Speaker 5: One family claims they followed a drone in their car that looks like a plan and while it hovered above them, the clock in their car changed.
Speaker 3: It's some of the FBI agents.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was another one. The time dilation people's clocks and they're there all those electronics in their house are acting weird, like you have this whole paranormal aspect to it all.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so they've been a signed to look into this, have recorded drones flying over their home.
Speaker 2: As mead to here over to continue, there was a drone hanging out.
Speaker 5: I put my drone up in the air and went towards it.
Speaker 2: I had full battery life.
Speaker 5: Not three minutes into the flight, I lost control of the drone warning on my screen, you know, lost control, and my drones started going.
Speaker 3: Now it's a fully drunk perry.
Speaker 2: It's two batteries that have died within seconds.
Speaker 3: And the drone went up and what like a couple of feet off the favorite and they can't write back down.
Speaker 5: Okay, you see it.
Speaker 3: You see how it goes.
Speaker 5: You see how it goes, and then it becomes a space craft or aircraft or whatever.
Speaker 3: You want to call it. What the fuck is that? Bro to just get smaller?
Speaker 2: What is what? But the ocean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was low, very low, but it's so bright and so clear, and it was huge like when you hoo.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: I should have let her to ask for more information. Think it should be a lot more transparency.
Speaker 2: But because I think people in New York, New Jersey, see if drones.
Speaker 5: A size passv over their house every night, and think that that's maybe the SAS should understand why people wild be at this be concerned about it. We're concerned about it too, which is why we have the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI, my goodness, looking at this and taking it seriously.
Speaker 2: Week we the FBI, the CIA has investigated the CIA, and they've said that they've done nothing wrong. So I think that maybe perhaps they are looking for something. They're probably not going to tell us what they're looking for. But I don't think that these are extraterrestrial in nature. I think that these are again somebody's manning them. And like I said, if it was extraterrestrial technology, they wouldn't have these flashing lights all they do on them. Or hey, I could be wrong. Maybe, Uh you know, I've also heard the fact that sometimes the government puts stuff out and it's so ridiculous, right, So in plaint the revelational method right in plain sights, so that way people just get desensitized to it and it is what it is, and that's all it's going to be. Right, So yeah, let's hide this alien tech let's put a couple of human lights on it and make it flashed like a human thing, but it's actually extrara sure, I mean that could also be a thing. But this is pretty wild, bro. I mean, this is this whole the whole fact that we're that people are talking about this, that the government is talking about this like that. Just those are red flags right there, man, like that.
Speaker 3: That's this is what I think happened. I think that the aliens are mad. Aliens are mad at us for reverse engineering their technology for our craft because we didn't give them credit for it. And then so they decided to reverse engineer our drone technology from Best Buy. And that's what we're seeing this guy.
Speaker 2: So when you once you get this sort of mentality into people's minds, right, it's like paradolia where everything starts to look like a drone. Everything starts to look like this, everything starts. So now, people, this is dangerous because I think I saw a video of somebody shooting at this drone in New Jersey now.
Speaker 3: Because Trump told them to. Trump said shoot him down, shoot him down. Boss.
Speaker 2: Listen, you don't know what they are.
Speaker 3: Government can't tell you what they are. Shoot them down to this.
Speaker 2: Just know what goes up must come down because of this one weird thing called gravity. I don't know, you know where it comes from, or static electricity, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: Right this Forde, you believe in gravity and Jesus.
Speaker 2: Well call it. Call it Cthulhu's farts, call it the the Jirkronian Reptilian dick. Something is pulling things down. And when you shoot in the air, just know it's gonna I know this contray, it's gonna curve right, it's gonna go down, all right, I listen, it's gonna it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna come The planet curves. Dude.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I didn't say that. I'm just saying that it's gonna come down, right, and it might come down somewhere where there are other people. So don't do you know, don't do stuff like that. I remember that they had to tell people one time not to shoot at a hurricane that was coming because it wasn't gonna do anything. Because I guess people are shooting over towards the hurricane. Again, don't do that. That's that's bizarre. But the fact that our new president is telling people to do that. Bro, we're living in a movie. I mean, Google's right. We are in a multiverse and we're in some holographic universal movie cinema thing where it's idiocracy, right, the whole movie with the so again, I don't think that it's aliens. A lot of people will argue, there's another video of these drones having a fight. Did you see that one.
Speaker 3: The drone fights? Is that the one where the drone is releasing some kind of like substance or it's like leaking out onto the other drone?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I see.
Speaker 3: The interesting ones is like supposedly these people are like shooting fireworks at it.
Speaker 2: The one I'm looking at right now, Dude, shoot that boy down, Yeah, shoot that boy down? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Did he actually hit it?
Speaker 2: He actually hit it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's so sick, dude.
Speaker 3: They probably got that idea from watching Twisters, where the sequel to Twisters called Twisters, where they go inside of a tornado, shoot down inside of the twin, and the shoot fire works up into the tornado.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that one. Actually, so was Tornadoes telling us something, Twisters telling us something, Dude, that this is what we do to defeat the alien. Dude, that that alien Joan got nailed, Bro, that's so wild. Brother, See this looks like fun. Maybe fireworks. Okay, you know, I'll allow fireworks if you got a cool video like this, But guns don't. Don't don't do that. Don't don't shoot. Oh dude, look at this drone right here. I shot down one of those damn drones. Stay at a note, all right? Is it this one? I hear? So this This is possibly the best and clearest video of ever of these drones approaching UAP and then it touches the UAP and the UP shoots it down. This happened in Phoenix, Arizona, a few a few hours ago, So I don't know what the hell that is.
Speaker 3: That is quick, let's watch this video. This was the Galactic Wars bro. Yeah, this has been prophesied since the Anaki.
Speaker 2: I thought, dude, I thought it'd be more epic than this. Is it just like watching paint dry? Yeah? I got they're getting near it and it's gonna get fried. December fourteen, twenty twenty four. I haven't well, I haven't really been looking outside. We had a full moon. I think the thirteenth actually was a full wounding about a mistaken there goes whatever. Yeah, boom dude, Damn big daddy, that's military stuff. I mean, just just fry it. Whatever they were trying to get close to it, They're not going to let you get close to them. Whatever they're looking for, they are looking for something like I don't know, bro. I think that maybe maybe we'll know once Trump gets in office. But hey, we have this timeline. We still have eighteen nineteen two. We have seven days, bro, we have seven days to find out if whatever that Reddit post said was real that they're getting ready to shut us down. This guy's shooting a gun. This guy shooting a gun. Brough got shit aimed.
Speaker 3: Why why would you do that?
Speaker 2: The dude with those fireworks had better aim than this asshole wild I can't believe that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Man, Like, these people are freaking idiots. Brown still didn't hit it.
Speaker 2: Got rack Son, get get good, scrub. This guy sucks at call of duty. But you see, there's gonna be people who are gonna do it. There's gonna be people who are gonna look at the homunculous ritual and be like, hey, I want to make a homunculus. Let me do all the stuff that it says. I'm gonna beat a cayle krcass to a pulp with the dog dick, because I want to make sure that I make this thing. Hey, what's Jay Wider doing there? Dude? Oh my god, that's not shout out Jay anyways, dude, So the movie carry on write this nerve agent. So do you think that maybe this movie was trying? It obviously worked because you have people literally shooting you messages saying that they got this top secret knowledge right after this movie comes out. Do you think that maybe it worked as far as you know the psychological operation. I think that Netflix is a psychological operation just to see how far deep down into the psyches of people they can go.
Speaker 3: So, well, that's the whole goal of this entire thing. And I don't believe that this was the goal of the person that told me this stuff, but it was definitely the goal of the person that told him. Was for this gentleman to tell me about this and then I go out and start spreading it when it's obviously based off of a movie. Now, I wasn't going to spread it regardless if I watched the movie or not, because it's the type of person that I am. I have like integrity and like honor, and whenever it's small nonsense bullshit, then I don't talk about it. I figured, I wait a couple of weeks or a month or whatever to see exactly what's going on. But the goal was for them to spread this information, make it about this, you know, basically copy the entire plot of this freaking movie and then make it about these drones that are looking for this nuclear suitcase, dirty bomb, nerve agent, biochemical radiation thing, and for other people to go out there and also talk about it and make it a popular talking point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just so they can justify like, oh no, dude, they're probably looking for xyz. How that one drone manufacturer was talking about that they can detect leaks, gas leaks, and they can also detect radiation, which I don't know. Again, I'm not a nuclear bombs or faking gay, but who knows. And I heard somebody talking about a nuclear warhead that got brought into the States from Europe and they lost track of where it's at. Do you hear about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been several of those that has just gone missing over the years and no one knows exactly where they are, which then just leads more fuel to you know, that these drones are searching for some kind of you know, some dirty bomb or something, and then that also gets blamed on Russia because you know, Putin has said several times that if a NATO missile lands on Russian soil, then he's going to go nuclear on people. And that's what the the movie Carry On revolved around. Were these these Russian people, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They were gonna yeah, it was like like a mob or like a you know, this group of organized crime that they were going to blame it on them, and they were going to set off again the funding. They wanted the funnel the funding and get it going. So and I want to look at the other side of this too, because I know some people check out this. They intervene when Trump was shot to prevent civil war. They are intervening now to prevent World war. Here's my conclusion on the above the UFO slash drone situation. I think he's gonna go woo wolf. So I want to watch this. I'm gonna speed it up because it's kind of long, but I want to see what this guy's got to say because he's got some Pleadian looking people here. AI generated picture and I'm sure he's gonna probably say some wild shit. So here, let's watch this real quick.
Speaker 5: Hey friends, let's do another daily UFO drone update. This might actually end up being my final EUOFOD drone udate because I have at least preliminary conclusion of what is going on with these drones and UFOs. Okay, so there's this paper that came out from the Air Force from nineteen sixty five that I'll put it on my Twitter on my ex so you can see it in full and read it. But it basically describes a three night period where at this minute, man, you know nuclear missile silo in Wyoming. If you didn't know, most of our nuclear weapons are cut in the midst of our country. That way, if you know, rush over somebody want to attack them, there would be the least amount of casualties. That's why we did it. So we have a crap ton of nuclear weapons in the Midwest Wyoming by area of the country, so they can see for miles miles moules its back nine and sixty five. The sakyas hundrones or sidels or anything like that ' not for men and they can see for whatever clear snights and for three nights of road they had all the UFO buzzy toot a point where acuallyd this like comprehensive report on it. And there's one hundred and fifty sightings by like one hundred and thirty something personnel. These are trained to people that there's their job is to monitor from these lookout powers and make sure nothings messing with the nuclear weapon. Right, so theseus are prepecials they do and they reported seeing a practically the exact thing we're seeing in our skis now.
Speaker 1: This is sixteen years ago, okay.
Speaker 5: So if their reports seeing sometimes just a ball of light, sometimes there's flashing lights on it, say, sometimes looks like ers a tail m from the air plame, sometimes not. Sometimes one would split in the two. Sometimes they would like shoot across, kick and then stop on a dime and humber there. They said some time to itd hover for hours and hours and here's where it gets toal crazy. So this current drone situation, almost all the sightings happen at basically when the sun goes down and they go unto about night right about five six oclock till about minute. That's when the majority of signings are hardly ever during the day and hardly are over night. Right, they want to be seen. Okay, that's a big thing. So they even say in this score nine to see five the same thing happened at dusk until about nights is when the mast majority of sideing happen. So these things want to be seen. They want to appear like airplanes and stuff, but they also want to appear a mysterious they're sitting a message. Okay, so this was happening around our our efforspace in the nuclear basis. This has happened for a very long timeshen several books written on these serious objects around nuclear weapons, so this is not new. And these things we're seeing right now this guy are not drones. Okay, there are some rones u there course, like we're putting our drones up there. Take look at the things, and most of the accounts are when we get drones near them, are drone to the follow of the sky, or they completely like sort circuit. So there's something mysterious happening here. So then it leads us to okay, who's doing this in a why?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: So these things started picking up in this current flap right after the election, and from the best of what I can tell from assembling all the data is that as soon as Trump was not was elected next president, the Bindand administration was going to do something stupid to try to sabotage basically his his transition. Okay, and the reports are suggesting that we were going to launch some sort of tremptant strikes. We were trying to Bates Bresh into doing some stupids a week were lady. If you think about it, these these drone things first happened over all the Air Force baces in the UK, and several those bases have been reported to have US new flear weapons up get So they started there basically higewashing that's in, hey, don't play with these toys. Then they moved over to America and now they've been seen at Langley, at right Patterson, all over New Jersey where we had the fifteen arsenal. They've seen over the capital, They've seen all the times. They're sending a very clear message, not to us as the regular joes, but to our government, our military, Hey, big boys are here, but down your weapons. Don't do anything stupid. So I look at this way whenever we try to trace back, who's doing this?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 5: You got to look at that. We are in what I call the simulator guck. We're in a first reality like simular for consciousness development and just Quen, you play forts out of game. They're totally locked in that R game. You lose focus and awareness of everything else out there in the game. They've been playing for eight hours straight. They are totally immersed and you need to get their attention. You couldn't just go and tap them on the shoulder. They freak out, they but you know it was scare them, right. So if you had the ability, this is what you would do. You would put a message in the game itself, right in the pertrae again. You wouldet theirtention that way and say, hey up, you know an yourtention Outren would see and they was sill, okay and take the hit all right. But when I see what's happening here, I think about it as like say you had two cats fighting and you use like one of tho laser points into the little laser pont disact them, and then the star chasing laser pointer and they stop fighting each other. That's what I see happening here. I think that somebody outside of the simulator. Right, a higher dimensional beam is watching guy concoring. It's a freueilimiliar. So we can kind of do whatever we want here too. A certain extance I found, like the odeuple cats cats fight. It's all good, but if you walked in you heard the catch just screaming and freaking out, and came in and that had to clostug in each other, and they're like, you know, cherry, you know cats fight, you would say, hey, gigdla laser point out. You would distracting the artacs in the dot in thes off fight.
Speaker 1: That's what you would do.
Speaker 5: So castfreu will. They can runround house and theyve becas don't say, start like hurting each other.
Speaker 1: I intervene.
Speaker 5: I think that's what's happening here. A higher dimensional, higher intelligent entity is intervening in us. I think that as soon as trump cotlected the current mistress was going to do something stupid, the Kai boshch this whole thing and these higher dimensional beings and no, and they started guzzing around and interacting and interfering and distracting and basically sending a message, aday, you're not delfit. Here we are you know, so y'all have free will in assimilar but don't destroy the place, a kay. And that's what things happening. When this happened like nine ten sixty five one the first time, and that was around the like cof Few missile crisis. That was during the Cold War. There's during the viennam Moore. There's a lot of crazy things going on at that time. And these things have been seeing ALTU history, especially at nuclear bases and specially their furs basis. So there's something out there that just wants to continuous to remind us a day ye'll have frue will, but we're still in charge, okay, don't sort the place. That is what I really really think is happening, and that's what everything points to. So these things were saying this guy, I hear hurt us, and I here too, maad us, and I hear to abductus' I hear doing that step they are here. It's a laser pointer to distract us. I think that people hate me saying this, but I think that one Trump missed the pewpw that that was intervention as well, because that would have set und a y triple time time and then as soon as he got elected, that jumped us to another timeline. And then the times he's had to intervene again because there was something about to happen and they intervened, and now they're trying to guide us to this positive timeline. I think that when he avoided the pup pupe that got us off the Civil war timeline, and then this that's happening right now is getting us off the World war timeline.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 5: That's what I see. Let me know what you think and what.
Speaker 2: Reader, what do you what do you think? You think he's uh, he's on. He's on for a little woo woo.
Speaker 3: They're kind of a little woo but also kind of based a little bit more based than some people like you listen, I don't know, I think. I mean, the whole idea of these UFOs being around nuclear silos and nuclear basis has been a common thing throughout like the UFO phenomena. It's like it's nothing new, it's uh, you know, something that's being talked about, and that's something that was talked about in both congressional UFO hearings as well. And it's just the coincidence that the newest UFO congressional hearing was basically about USOS underwater submergible objects, and then we're talking about how they come up out of the water, and then all of a sudden, a couple of weeks later, we get to see these supposed drones or people are witnessing these drones coming up out of them.
Speaker 2: In Puerto Rico too, there was the underwater you see that video, or it was like an underwater light next to the boats.
Speaker 3: And that's been also a really heavily report. It's just so interesting to me because I've done a lot of studying, a lot of you know, working study into these UFO cults, and it seems like anybody that has ever been in contact with supposed extra tresturals, let's say that their channelers or their their leaders of these cults, they all say that the aliens cannot intervene, right, so that they cannot intervene in anything. They have like a prime directive, which is basically the Star Trek thing, where they cannot get involve themselves in matters on Earth, but yet they can somehow involve themselves when it comes to nuclear war. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now if they're so powerful, why not just hack the consciousness of the person creating the nuclear warheads or whatever and stop them from even coming up with that idea, right, because oh no, no, but you have free will, that's the thing. You have free will. But you just can't It's like what that part makes no, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you're so powerful, just don't even give the idea to the person to begin with, and you won't have this issue of having these weapons and these things. Now again, I know some people don't even believe in nukes. They believe that they're faking gay and they're actually I propose the idea because I can get I can get wild too, right, I mean we all can, right, I mean, this is the way it is. But I propose the idea that the bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were actually that they were teleported to another demands. I don't know if you've seen the paintings of the people who survived Heroshima Nagasaki. Have you seen those paintings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've seen some of those, and it's kind of reminiscent of the nuclear power plant that like Fukushima, the one that like completely melted down and all that, And then there were reported that there were UFO sightings over the site after after it happened, And it's like, okay, well, why would they be there after? Like could they have not showed up like a couple of hours earlier and prevented the freaking nuclear power plant melting down? Like what would be the reason that they might be there after the fact?
Speaker 2: Were there any around Chernobyl when that was going on? Do you know anything about that? I think that there.
Speaker 3: I think that there were some reports on that one as well.
Speaker 2: Look at there's like a there's like a like a head here. Yeah, it's like something swimming. He's like, hey, there's something there, and then he shines the light on it. You can see eyes for a second. Wat right there? Boom, he saw his eyes? What is that?
Speaker 3: Most luckness?
Speaker 6: What is that? Right?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. This is kind of freaking. This is Puerto Rico. But in Puerto Rico we have the bioluminescent Uh you can't see the picture here, but in Puerto Rico we have this phenomenon which I'm sure you've heard about. It where you have the bioluminescent, you know, the the micro organisms that live in the water. So it could be a fish or a turtle or something that that looks like right, an aircraft and it's just an animal creating and setting off the bioluminescent micro organisms like these. You know that that's a more like logical Okham's razor type of thing, like, oh, okay, well it might be this, right, So it's maybe it's a fish or something that's coming out of the water and it's just setting off all the.
Speaker 1: The light.
Speaker 2: You can literally go on kayaks and there's kayaking tours that you can take where you can go and you see this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure the bioluminescence thing happens every couple of years or something like that. It's like on like a routine point. And some people were like during twenty twenty, when everyone was you know, locked in their homes and not going out and not going out to eat and doing all their normal things, like, they made the bioluminescence thing like a really big deal. They were like, look, people aren't polluting the ocean. The ocean is responding with Kia's glowing because people aren't out there anymore, and Mother Nature is being healed by us all being inside of our homes and not going anywhere, which.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that's that's possible, bro that without the cars and all that. You know, the pollution you believe in poll.
Speaker 3: Is that absolutely. I mean, consumerism is really but it's not even really our fault. It's really these these companies fault that that make products that don't last. So therefore you got to continuously buying new products all the time. And where do those other products go. They they go into landfills, they end up in other countries. It pollutes our beaches, It pollutes our waters. It pollutes like there's this beach in a in another country that has nothing but clothes on it. Just close and close and close, power it up like like feet deep of like clothes on this beach.
Speaker 2: Dude, you told me about the documentary, right, You said it was called Bye Bye Bye.
Speaker 3: The and Sing Song. No, that's a no, it's a the documentary on Netflix that talks about the pollution and and like these companies that are just continuously making products. It goes back to like the light bulb conspiracy, you know, where they have that the Continental light Bulb, where the Continental light Bulb has been running for like since like the US. Yeah buy now, that's the name of the documentary Unbelievable. Oh man.
Speaker 2: Uh so the you know, I believe in that that we are over consuming. I mean, you know, we just had Black Friday, Cyber Monday. There's I mean, I'm part of the problem too. I my wife buys a lot of stuff on Amazon. I buy a lot of stuff on Amazon. So you'll just be sitting around like, oh I wish I had uh X y Z and then you just want a click of a button, boom, just buy it, bring it in.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: From what you were telling me, was that a lot of stuff that we donate to people that are supposed to go to people who don't have you know, like clothing and shoes usually doesn't ever make it to those people, and it usually ends up on beaches like this, where a lot of dis clothes are like name brand clothing that are just piled up on these beaches. Look at this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's nuts, dude. And that is these these the companies that are obviously greedy companies and they want to just churn out new product all the time and get people to buy that new product, so they don't. They're just continuously buying over and over and over again. And then you have the commercials and all the stuff promoting all that, and you have the influencers promoting the item and the newest thing like all the time, and it's just creating this system. And where is all this stuff going, I mean all the electronics that and this showed where like in this documentary where when people donate their clothes, like their clothes don't even go to where they think that they're donating them to. They go to foreign countries and they end up on all these freaking beaches, Like name brand clothes are just ending up on the shores of all these beaches.
Speaker 2: My wife makes fun of me, dude, because I you know, I have a work uniform that I wear, and I've had the same pair of shoes probably for ten years now, and the reason for that being is because I can't find I've looked, and shoes are super expensive now they're like one hundred and forty dollars for a pair of shoes. I remember when you paid eighty or seventy dollars and that was a lot. But now they're twice the price, and none of them look good. So I've looked for, you know, Adidas or Nike or whatever, you know, some shoes to try and get some of them. Like I want the same shoe I have now, just new they don't make them anymore, like they don't have the same shoe that I have. Now, you know, I don't know how long you're supposed how long like however you how often are you supposed to switch your shoes out?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I go with a really long time because I think that it actually shows character that like you don't care about how you know, I mean, obviously, if your shoes are falling at.
Speaker 2: Least twice a day, bro, buying new shoes the only eight every eight to twelve months.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's ridiculous, dude, that's wild.
Speaker 2: I've had shoes from high school. I have shoes from high school. I do too, and I graduated in twenty twelve, so that's twelve years and they've let again. There's some of them that are like kind of fading, which again bothers me. But I'm dumped. I'm legitimately trying to find And then my wife got a pair of new shoes for her. They're women's shoes, but they look you know, they look good. Like I'm like, damn, I would like a pair. They only make them in women's sizes. So I can't even buy a shoe that I do like usually they don't even make it in my size, you know what I'm saying, Like I can't find it. But I've tried and I just dude, I can't, Like I cannot find the shoes.
Speaker 3: That's another problem too, is like whenever I get a new pair of shoes, like and they're not broken in, like they literally hurt my feet. Like if I walk around in them and they're like four couple of days before they're broken in, like the arches of my feet will literally hurt, like to the point where it like hurts the walk. It's so weird. I did the same thing with these, a pair of underarmoor shoes, and they have their like kind of like sports shoes, but they're like super comfy for me, and I tried to look them up and you can't find them.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find the shoe that I have. So I have a pair of these, but I don't like them. And then I'm trying to find a pair of the ones that so they look like this but in black tubular radial radial black. That's thee how they make them.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So I've had these pair of shoes, oh like I might. These are definitely knockoffs. Those are not a he does so I hear. So I've had these shoes bro for like years now, man, and they're they're just like super because this is like swayed, so it's like super faded right here. Yeah, these are the ones. But these are these look used.
Speaker 3: You know you can throw your shoes in the washer rain and just wash them like them.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they're they're they're faiding. So you see how this fades right here? Yeah, this is like super faded online. And I just I just wanted a fresh pair of shoes, like I've tried Nike. But again, I can't look like I'm looking right now. Literally you cannot find the shoes that like one, are these used on eBay new with box for one twenty dude? I bought these for like eighty dollars at one point. Yeah, but these are the shoes. These are literally the shoes that I want see neoprene gym shoes. Man, all right, anyways, I'll take a look at them. But yeah, dude, I agree with the whole consumerism that is a sort of virus to where they're just making you get newer and newer things, newer phones that just because it's new, it does the same thing that the one previously did. You know, but people are have you seen the video where they switch out, they clean, They tell the person they're gonna give them the new iPhone and that they're gonna transfer their data, and the you know, the person's like being interviewed. They turn around and the person behind is literally cleaning their phone and they're like, yeah, we just transferred all your data and all your stuff is gonna be the same. You know, your locktaing is gonna be the same. And they just put it in a new case and they hand it to them like this is the new iPhone. They're like, this is so much faster. Yeah, like oh I love this. Yeah, mine was lagging. It's literally the same phone that they just had. But again that placebo effect where it's like, oh, just because you think it's better, and I've experienced there, oh just because you think it's better or because it's more expensive, that it's better. Usually that's not the case, you know. It's just like, uh, they're doing the same thing with cars. Like my neighbor was talking about her car, how the teller ride they're catching fire, Bro. So they're telling you not to park them in your garage because they're catching There's like so many recalls the new Tundras, the new Toyot Tundras, their engines were like failing. After like fifty thousand miles, one hundred thousand trucks were recalled, bro for faulty engines. That's wow, dude, especially for Toyota, because Toyota is known for reliability. To have that large of a recall, it's like, hey, yeah, we actually have to swap all your engine. They're gonna do it for free, but you're gonna probably wait. You know, I've seen people wait six months to get a replacement. That's crazy, dude. That's wow.
Speaker 3: It is so wid And it really started with that light bulb conspiracy in the Continental light Bulb and these light bulb manufacturers being like, oh, well, we can't have a light bulb that lasts for hundreds of years or no one will ever buy a light bulb again. And we got to be making money, Dude, we can't not be making money. We're gonna go out of business if everyone has light bulbs last their entire lifetime. And they've just applied that same ideology to everything. We got to get one of the microwaves. Freaking the appliances that you buy last a max of like five years now, like everything is just getting less and less quality. But all the while, those nineteen seventies and eighties refrigerators, Bro, then bad boys are still kicking to this very day, and you.
Speaker 2: Can hide in them during a nuclear war. From what I've seen, I think was an Indiana Jones where he goes into the refistrator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Indiana Jones, a nuclear bomb, he's hiding in the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: So, dude, what do you expect from all this? Where are we headed? You think that's something's going to happen before Christmas Eve or on Christmas Eve? Do you think that they'll just go away and people aren't going to talk about him again? What does writerly think the future holds for these drones and the intergalactic space butt plugs.
Speaker 3: Drone wars, Bro, We're in the middle of the drone wars, fighting the drone missing disinformation from the movie carry On. I think that it's going to be another thing that just kind of fades away and goes away here in a couple of weeks, just gonna completely like everyone's just gonna completely forget about it, just like they forgot about the Chinese spy balloon that was going over the United States. Everyone just saw them onto the next thing. Then it was and then it was the what happened after that was wasn't it the submarine that exploded? And then everyone was about that for a couple of weeks, and then there was then it went on to something different, and then it's just the next thing. It would be something else in two weeks.
Speaker 2: The tight Yeah, the Titan implosion, the with to see Ocean Gate, which she was a he'd go to Bohemian grove. YEA. I covered that quite extensively, and I got a lot of views from that, But sometimes like chasing that next big story, that next big high, Like I wasn't gonna talk about these drones until I had texted you about it, because I know usually like when I talk to you about something, you're pretty level headed as far as like you know, like what's actually going on? Versus some of these people you can talk to like, yeah, Aliens are here, they're gonna do Project Bluebeam, and I've got a boner and I'm texting you with my boner right now.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's that's what some people follow line with. So I have like a small group of friends that I can text about stuff that are level headed and then don't buy into all the bullshit versus the rest of the Internet or whoever who's just coming up with crazy ideas like this guy. And I like to hear all points of views like this guy was talking about they are intervening because you see the way that we are. We're in a simulation, right, and and and the editor of that simulation, the architect is just shining the light and we're just cats fighting, right, So it's all just the laser pointer to get our attention, all right, sure whatever.
Speaker 3: So well, And that's the problem though, is that people want those types of explanations. It's it's once, yeah, it's it's very attractive for them to believe in the extraordinary and not the mundane. Now, you would have probably quadrupled your views on this video whenever it comes out if you had a person like that on your talking about it, you know, yeah, and that because people would automatically click on that because they want to They want to know about the aliens and the UFOs and outer space and where they're from and what they're doing or are they protecting us? Are they intervening? Or or are they demons or or you know, is this the book of Revelation living out? You know, and that's going to drive all the clicks and all the people that are you know, going to come in. And so I appreciate you bringing me on. I think it was a wonderful conversation. And you know, people just got to realize that a lot of this stuff is just there's mundane, way more based explanations for this kind of stuff other than immediately going for the exaggerated fairy tale, you know, aliens from outer space theory, and that's something that people may have to get over. It's like in awakening within an awakening, right when you wake up to all this stuff, then you realize that that waking up to all this stuff was also a facade you have to wrap back around. And you know, that's where I'm at with all this, and I think that it's just going to go away, and Trump's going to be inaugurated, and then it'll be on to attacking Trump for all of his stuff for a couple of months, and then there'll be some other kind of event or some other thing that'll grab the attention of the mainstream media and the alternative community, because that seems to be where we're at right now, this merging between the mainstream and the alternative community. And like the New News was talking about this that uh, the guy that killed the the insurance for that oh yeah, the ceo, the ceo. They were talking about that that number conspiracy that surrounds the shooter or whatever. They were talking about that on like mainstream news, and I'm like, what do you mean like that? Like the mainstream news pretty much that's what they were talking about, this number that surrounds the uh, the supposed assassin. I forget what the number is. Me and Ryan to eighty six to eighty six, And then we're talking about this on the mainstream news and how that's the number of tweets that he had and he also had this Pokemon on his ex profile that is Pokemon to eighty six. And then apparently the McDonald's that he went to after the assassination was two hundred and eighty six miles away from where the assassination took place. And then that he that the two eighty six was also the the code that the insurance code that denied his claim. Yeah, I mean stream media is talking about this. I'm like, what is going on? This is like this is like an alternative media topic. Why why are they talking about this? So it's it's this mixture of you know that because they're realizing that that they have to kind of delve into that stuff where people are gonna no longer watch.
Speaker 2: Them to feed into the skitzo side. Like it's all a number. I'm gonna rewatch that movie I think is the number twenty three Jim Carrey, like one of the last movies he made before he like disappeared off the face of the earth. And he's like one of those guys that always talks about the Illuminati and and stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, I do think that there are groups that are operating within the shadows, but you're not gonna know who they are, you know what I'm saying, Like, I know that there's probably people out there who are in the Forbes Top one hundred richest people that are just you know, solely they they they thrive off the chaos. I'm sure that there is that, bro I mean and one of the more mundane things. We know the mob is real, we know gangs are real. We know organized crime is a thing. So who's to say that there isn't like some occult group. And by a cult, I mean like hidden that is maybe perhaps funding false flags and stuff like that. I mean, I wouldn't put it past them, dude, Like that's I think that sort of conspiracy is legitimate. Like, Okay, there's a group funding chaos. Is that group interdimensional aliens from the Palladian star system or the homunculous Nebula or something? No, I don't think so, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like other people don't realize how shitty humans can be to other humans.
Speaker 2: Eggs, eggs, dude, you nail it right there. Humans. You know, I'm not afraid of I went hunting one time and we were in pitch darkness, but we had thermal or not thermal night vision, and we were waiting for the hogs to pull in, and I talked to you know, me and my buddy start wearing the trees stand. We're talking about aliens and Bigfoot and skunkcape and all this stuff, and I'm like, dude, what if once, you know, once we hear stuff crawling up by the way, Armadillos are so loud at night, like they're so crazy loud, and raccoon's chewse so loud at night it sounds like a monster in the shadows if you don't have a light on it. And I always kept asking, I'm like, dude, what happens if once we turn this on, and when we turned on, we have like this skin walker or something staring back at us. He's like, honestly, I wouldn't really care about that. If anything, I'm afraid of the real monsters. I'm afraid of the rednecks out here that walk around without a shirt and no shoes on. Because he's had dudes on his cameras. Literally, he had a dude walking in the middle of a Florida swamp, no shoes on, no shirt, with a rifle in his hand, gave a thumbs up to the camera and then just walked off. He's like, I'm afraid of those people, you know, the hills Hawai's County. Like, I'm afraid of those people because those true monsters. And you're absolutely right. I think that people are can be very nasty to other human beings and those are the real boogeyman, not these inter dimensional but demons that people talk about.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right. And I actually had a gun pulled on me one time in the woods as well, so like I know, like I know all about that scenario and it was a shotgun and it was pointed right at my chest. Yeah, so I know how you know what humans can do to I mean, just look at prisons, dude, Look how animalistic people are inside of prisons. Like, it doesn't have to be aliens that's doing this to each other. And really, if you if you peel back the layers of all the theories and the speculations surrounding you know, uphology and these aliens and stuff like, and you boil it down, it's the same things that are being blamed on aliens we're doing to ourselves.
Speaker 2: M So, dude, any closing thoughts before we get out of here. This was great. I think we talked about the drones, talked about the movie a little bit, and just went off on different tangents, but it was fun, like always, Thanks for.
Speaker 3: Having me on, brother, really appreciate it. It's always fun discussing with you and talking with you. If people would like to check out my show Raised by Giants on YouTube and any and all podcast platforms, and please check out my documentary Clockwork Shining, And after you watch a Clockwork Shining, check out the previous documentary jfk X, which is also on Amazon Prime. Hoping that you guys enjoyed it, and thank you very much for having me on one appreciate your brother.
Speaker 2: I'm writing this one down. I'll check it out here this week or something and we'll set up another show. But yeah, there's always everyone. Make sure to not shoot at the drones because what comes up must come down. And yeah, I just use the sermon and be smart and just don't buy into all the hype because it's easy to get austin the sauce, Like, hey, listen, I want to believe. I want to believe that homunculus are real. I want to believe in all that stuff, but they could all be just faking gay. Same how these drones are probably faking gay, just like the government. So make sure to check out the show on social media at the one podcast t www dot t j o j p dot com. All that good stuff and we'll catch you on the next one. But I no