Speaker 1: Ladies and gentleman this match he's cal in is sad.
Speaker 2: He thinks you know me.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you one thing, Ladies and gentleman, of ain't just going to hell.
Speaker 2: By the looks of his eyes.
Speaker 1: He's certainly gonna in touring the trip.
Speaker 3: It looks like I'm just actually looking forward to this hell in a cell matchup.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you, ja, I thought I knew this man Edged for several years, but at the Lady's been unappulachable, unsoultiable almost the.
Speaker 3: Range issues the participates first to Ontario canst wait two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: He easier raided our superstar.
Speaker 2: You know what, he's a tun The mass almost as him.
Speaker 3: When Edge turns his evil side on that, he returns the favorites.
Speaker 2: Eds Amant says to Afford to look, I said, you'll.
Speaker 3: Know he's been some psychotically in resist wiss answers here. I've done something perfidion and it offer terms distasteful.
Speaker 2: I hate to say. Okay, the my opinion, Edges in.
Speaker 4: The right fraen of mind could be in the hell in itself.
Speaker 2: Good God, I never ever want to be one of these matches ever.
Speaker 3: Edge is big match history at summers Lands, where he's seven.
Speaker 5: Oer in one on one matches.
Speaker 3: That's hustle Manias, that's just phenomenal. He is a big match specialist and.
Speaker 2: This is as big and as dangerous as he convened.
Speaker 3: Without a doubt, this amazing superstar, a mega star, is willing to pay the ultimate price to win.
Speaker 1: This missed ed just not come here to defeat Eds.
Speaker 2: Just come to this amazing structure to win. But I'll tell you what I think.
Speaker 6: We know why the Undertaker is here, and it's important.
Speaker 1: From death valley weighing.
Speaker 5: Two or tun ninety nine pounds.
Speaker 3: Under well, I've died, ladies and gentleman. The Undertaker is the yardstick to which every WWE superstar past or present is measure. There have only been fifteen hell in a seven matches in the history of the WWE, and the Undertaker has been in eight of them.
Speaker 2: EDGs making his.
Speaker 3: First ever appearance inside this demonic structure.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you, Okay, it seems like Edge is almost enlightened of sorts.
Speaker 2: He's suddenly not intimidated.
Speaker 1: Lot them Jr.
Speaker 4: I agree, the Undertaker is definitely it is element.
Speaker 3: Entirely different facial expressions. Man, where that door SUTs. You have to believe, ladies and gentlemen, that most individuals would be totally intimidated at the side of the Undertaker stepping into the hell in the cell.
Speaker 2: But that does not seem to be the image and the feeling that Edge is umitting. And I'll tell you that's a gigantic advantage in my opinion for Edge. He does not seem intimidated.
Speaker 3: The Undertaker, who has got in exile for two and a half months after losing a TLC match. Tables that are and chairs to Edge, who had plenty of hell at one night stand Undertaker Stalky somewhere along the way, Edge is gonna lose that smile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it might be rightful. Look at that's here ten two. That's picked a stock.
Speaker 3: Look, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Not many want to.
Speaker 3: Throw hands on the Undertaker, but I's just doing it. You look God, and all the competition that the Undertaker has to feed all.
Speaker 2: And that was a sin lighting shot right to the face.
Speaker 3: I don't know if any athlete in the history of w W has given the Undertaker more problems than Edge.
Speaker 2: Why did you get right about that? Watch that straight up book right in the face. I think that might just be the beginning of they we.
Speaker 3: Might witness here physicality personified here.
Speaker 1: In Satan's structure over the top.
Speaker 2: That's where you're not see, that's where the problems begin.
Speaker 4: Once you get outside of the ring structure, then you are around at demonic structure.
Speaker 2: That is just unforgiven.
Speaker 4: That cell will pick upon your body, which picks the lot careers.
Speaker 3: The Hell the Cell is almost like a living vining itself.
Speaker 1: It LUNs to selected victims.
Speaker 3: And these two men whose the stunt is over, the Undertaker and Edge will no doubt become.
Speaker 4: Victims all the sasion again, the physicality right here, baby spy fus, you could steal care of the dead man.
Speaker 2: And yo, I know you've called the out the first Hell the Cell match. I mean you're not pn have to do it. The plants of this stems am possible here. I think you know.
Speaker 3: Something to cause of the aggression between the Undertaker is what makes this Hell the Cell so special.
Speaker 2: It's so unique.
Speaker 4: Well, the dead Man in complete conclusion, the intensity of the undertaking, it's just unmatched.
Speaker 2: You see that chain locking the door.
Speaker 3: These men are locked inside this structure again, it does have a roop on it.
Speaker 4: Well, that's no rules of just imagining following.
Speaker 2: Damage the undertake it can close it the sell at the stink off. We just so it's not even pumptabating this closest cell. Jall, this thing's about ten feet away from us. Man, the size of it very intimidating to sit on the outside.
Speaker 3: One can only imagine what it would be locked to be on the inside.
Speaker 2: I changed up to ever find out. Yeah, I second that emotion.
Speaker 3: There can be no count out to this qualifications hereladies and gentlemen, that may go without saying, and there is our SmackDown. General manager of Vicky Guerrero and her family, Javo Guerrero bat champions off looking on.
Speaker 2: Undertaker, enjoying this methodical pace that he has set.
Speaker 3: Out on to physically dissect his adversary.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I think again, we talk about physicality and aggressions.
Speaker 2: He look at the dead Man that height. I don't have the athletic ability to height the ginner taker.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, all legal or completely legal? Steal the silver the color of the night.
Speaker 4: Not good right now for the rated off superstar here and what does the dead Man have in mind bad attentions.
Speaker 2: I think Undertaker placing the ring steps siderenly we're.
Speaker 5: One of them.
Speaker 3: And now where the Undertaker plays Edge there because I'm no gods against coat himself in the in the fee there the us and now the Undertaker is a poet that feels the steps.
Speaker 4: And the Undertaker brought into the ring like you know not they got to convene pay.
Speaker 2: That was a phenomenal counter. I know that gls don't head.
Speaker 5: To the steps, and that.
Speaker 3: The base of the drug kick driving the Undertaker's head put on the stair on against the ring stents.
Speaker 1: Again that the Undertaker drought into the ring.
Speaker 3: And now we're saying Edge shows some innovative and yet the stoop them up fence.
Speaker 4: Edge did say that he would show the Undertaking the purest form of hell.
Speaker 2: It's my feet at beginning's off the.
Speaker 3: Jail as certainly a tables, ladders and chairs expert.
Speaker 2: You're watch the rocket that extrable as is able to stop the underthinker.
Speaker 3: Oh the great caron or fellows agaves more usage of these steel steps. Undertaker made the regretting that he routed most steps into play.
Speaker 2: Undertaker might not know where he is right about now. Go ahead, gentlemen.
Speaker 5: It's not one.
Speaker 2: Tables obviously not enough or whatever.
Speaker 4: Ed just thinking, yeah, look look at a spear here while undertaking nowhere for them that being of gold.
Speaker 3: Watch that steel kranium coming together and again high impact from Edge taking down the undertaker.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta tell jo I am in Presswood Edge right now.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you man, it's it just seems that the confidence but set in his face is his eyes.
Speaker 2: He believes himself. And that's a BEAUTI plot of being in a metric, you know, taking his south.
Speaker 3: I thought, coming into this Mans and Edge and that such the fat extinct, well me a little bit out of control.
Speaker 2: That adds similarly, willing to ravage his own body to win this match.
Speaker 1: And that's what's all in here. Look out here, what poor and.
Speaker 3: It's all about winning and letting surviving OAF wonder Tucker had to be thinking Chuck Slam at least, that's my assumption.
Speaker 4: I think I think God Edge just saved himselves right there, because the dead man looked like it was going Goosel City.
Speaker 2: You are had you and h.
Speaker 3: In the chair legal in the pirst ever held in the so match in Summer Slam history.
Speaker 2: So now we have seen it, a table set up and watch this.
Speaker 4: The troll looks seemed to be the edge of that the chair. He did a throat the Undertaker that'll definitely incapacitate anybody, even the Undertaker.
Speaker 3: It's making Seron went down, went back by the spine and the Undertaker, and now look.
Speaker 2: At that his eyes here at JR.
Speaker 5: We're gonna start.
Speaker 4: What about aggressive aggression and intensity and desire to be victorious? I tell you I'm impressed with edge.
Speaker 1: O ant a hard.
Speaker 3: File steel chairs shot to the spine, the second one to the Undertaker's spine in this match.
Speaker 4: But we've seen over the years, don't Jay are the Undertaker can sustained perfect?
Speaker 2: He is tough.
Speaker 3: For that matter, Undertaker's paying press hold is off the charts. Doesn't compare with anyone I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: The old teacher just spare it lot.
Speaker 3: He just grabbing all sorts of furniture off in the spring here and said earlier, oh, let's smoke down that his pain's burning from the inside out. But it looks like Edges certainly a master strategist here tonight.
Speaker 4: What is that it looks like one of two two quote two ladders out here and if you point it out, Edges expertise with TLC matches too.
Speaker 2: We got some tables, and we got some ladders and a chairing hand and another hard steel chair.
Speaker 3: Shot certainly was not on the spine, but takes the Underticker down and Edges you doing a lot of housekeeping here and rearranging.
Speaker 4: Listen, Jay, I have no idea what Edges game plan is here. Strategy, I have no idea, but he obviously does have some slower plant.
Speaker 3: We have seen so many transformations and metamorphouses of Edge in the last few weeks.
Speaker 2: We're seeing another here tonight.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, Jay, you could call Edge twist and whatever you will call whatever you walk out.
Speaker 2: Of this pushists tonight, You're gonna call them the winning man. And it's helling of cell Mas Edge.
Speaker 3: It is burst helling of cell Max here tonight that SummerSlam against the Undertaker.
Speaker 2: Look look at look at Edge here. We're gonna aggression that surface. You gotta be kidd of me.
Speaker 3: File evil nasty aggression by the by the r R rated Superstar.
Speaker 4: You gotta assume that the Undertaker might not have a whoa, where the heck?
Speaker 2: He is right about now, but you said earlier at a great point.
Speaker 3: Undertaker can take up down now, But how much more can the human anatomy take.
Speaker 2: I think Edge is about the test you undertake. The takers will say, it's Eve the pain. Remember what Edge did the mccoley.
Speaker 3: Oh man, he said the same fact, I understand, ain't said the same thing before you destroyed mccoley for that same maneuver, you, Undertaker, tasting the wood and the steel.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe the control that Hedge has looks I understand.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: That's scared.
Speaker 2: That is evil.
Speaker 3: And we are a near ball are class near pall of the contest. Ed's looking for a cover, got a two count. I'm surprised that we haven't seen a ten and ten, but I think but it really illustrates as the mental frame of mind of both these men doesn't maim and destroyed.
Speaker 7: So Edge is just pulling out all the stops and I'll tell you like it or not, that's what you have to do.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, we know what's coming now, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: It don't be pretty.
Speaker 2: That comechair tall caw. The Taker.
Speaker 1: Sets off, saves.
Speaker 2: Himself at least.
Speaker 5: For the time and thunder Us right.
Speaker 4: Hand, that heavy hitting Undertaker just dropped head to went straight up punch. But can you undertake a capitalize.
Speaker 3: And to think that the Undertaker's career after being banished received a reprieve from a SmackDown's general manager, missus.
Speaker 4: Edge, all the punishment Edge has given till the Undertaker thus far in.
Speaker 2: This matter up, well, get the rips of our edge, you see, I get it on the big smoked up thrus of sorts. Take a look at this, Watch this.
Speaker 5: And the mats there.
Speaker 4: There's nothing pretty about that. Meet face face and body meets south. This is a match for capsualties are guaranteed. And the Undertucker again he go.
Speaker 2: Right the side I.
Speaker 8: Had from about third way then saved j Off Eds may have been rooky to turn his head at the last moment, or he'd have been hit rock between the eyes with those steels tips.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 5: Here it comes.
Speaker 2: Again, steal and cranium meat.
Speaker 4: You don't have to guess who wins, and just spaghetti lake the dead.
Speaker 2: Man Ethan looked at so good himself. He's hurting. Also, Oh what a man.
Speaker 3: Oh the Undertucker's head and shouting her against the the steel ring post ed's able to put on the brakes and saving himself there and.
Speaker 2: We talk us out.
Speaker 3: His cases imploded from the impact of that sphere. Undertaker is split over his forearm.
Speaker 2: Cheems to be planted lava.
Speaker 4: We just witnessed him the stir full the saddle out the impact that you set your hard.
Speaker 5: I got hell to one.
Speaker 2: Out closer to the hendle the soun and I will want it to be this right here on talk of us and.
Speaker 3: Look at the right hands from the Undertaker and Edge exchanging round hands.
Speaker 2: It's steep fight right here. Jayall watch out a I got a cat.
Speaker 1: These two men outside the steel Where will this one go?
Speaker 5: How will this cosion know?
Speaker 2: And I just head don sing out the steel?
Speaker 1: Well, think what the hell's that?
Speaker 2: Only in the cell? The hell's out here.
Speaker 1: That's going for the whole wall.
Speaker 2: That stills that security wall. Didn't move it in and out there.
Speaker 4: I never expected this job out of the cell and it's breaking that worse.
Speaker 2: Than in the cell. And under Tacker look at the plant.
Speaker 3: As a television monitor adds on the Undertacker getting extremes are shot.
Speaker 2: The crack of that monitor to the Undertaker's head.
Speaker 1: Where stood.
Speaker 4: This definitely slowed down to Devin Hall another one here, we're going to attack.
Speaker 3: Here, go on, look at the intact, feel the intact, reveel the intact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's just a control A jail. Can't watch you, brodd I.
Speaker 3: Alarm.
Speaker 2: I just got steared as as run from it.
Speaker 3: These two wives norve to sound, however way you want to look at.
Speaker 2: I can't believe what I just witness. I'm telling you all about ten feet from it. The impact right now, we just witness insane. Just watch this head's running across two announ's table.
Speaker 5: What impact.
Speaker 3: I'm collusion, I need fun enemies, unreal.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this match, jail phenomenal.
Speaker 3: These too many impact has destroyed the sound there are. These two men are destroying each other. Are we've seen two amazing careers be drastically sortained here tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think we are. In my opinion, I definitely think we see careers shorting to bid him. This is amazing. I'm notus god to a pickle, God o money. It's one walking on water. He was running on wood and emotion him and.
Speaker 3: Now the Undertaker somehow is back up right out.
Speaker 2: Of in front of us.
Speaker 4: I can't both another lot of the saint spearing the street fact right here in front of us, ja.
Speaker 3: Our Hundertacker, talaging ads, I throwing my head hit me in that head bringing as well.
Speaker 2: All you've got.
Speaker 5: A fair good.
Speaker 4: I tell you, I don't think either of these men know where they.
Speaker 2: Are right now. It's not possible.
Speaker 3: This has been an amazing aggressive, amazing perseverance. The will to survive, to compete, to win this match at SummerSlam is absolutely.
Speaker 2: It's just it's unexplained to listen by any means. Ess is showing more or less the desire of both athletes.
Speaker 3: And Edge with that trusting ladder perhaps his best friend in this match, the ladder strike him the Undertaker.
Speaker 2: I mean, Vickie I gets liking what she's seeing right now.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know that's her husband in their still better for better or for worse.
Speaker 4: But I tell you Edge right now again, I didn't think Edge's people to do what he's done thus far in this match.
Speaker 3: I am impressed, But oh my god, this is Shay's the last Hell and I Sail match.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna get a tater.
Speaker 3: He's getting up whatever that says exactly what costs the Undertaker the title had Survivor series last year.
Speaker 2: Inside held on a Sale or.
Speaker 5: Legal ja Eds.
Speaker 2: Repeats its health at Johns of the Count. Man the tall the day, No.
Speaker 5: One's not over.
Speaker 2: How much closer can you get? Man? It has been an emotional day here.
Speaker 3: I know that our general manager of the SmackDown, Dickie Guerrero, has been surrounded by her family all day, certainly concerned about what Edge might do during.
Speaker 2: The day that they've been sequested.
Speaker 7: And I'm I think there was just this boss more that's concerned about have I taken ends?
Speaker 5: What would I have?
Speaker 1: Hold hands?
Speaker 2: Tucks?
Speaker 5: Fear?
Speaker 2: Have me count? What a top slamer? Talk about?
Speaker 5: Hi the Lord?
Speaker 1: What a top slam?
Speaker 5: It's coming Cannon. I'm not gonna be leave in this.
Speaker 2: Did just see how high in the air as was a.
Speaker 3: Slam dunk of a chuck slam from the Demon of Death Valley and Edge was able somehow some way to kick out of.
Speaker 9: Its local legal Inside had on a cell And I'm sure the cell is enjoying the carnage that we're all witnessing here.
Speaker 2: Tonight. The Devil's playground has indeed been just that. I'm lost the words.
Speaker 4: I cannot remember the last time I've witnessed two men in the cell have had it like we're witnessing right now.
Speaker 2: It D and Taylor D T. As they're looking to finish off the Undertaker. I get him a gat, I get him here.
Speaker 3: He could and Roobray Scott Armstrong got a tub count. But Edge has a and distinct advantage as we.
Speaker 4: Speak, and we talked about the amount of punishment that you ever take.
Speaker 2: It could take all over. Oh, this could get.
Speaker 3: Ugly, ugly earth Undertaker gird the right hand a body shot the double over Edge.
Speaker 2: That might have been the most important body shot that dead man true that time body shot Undertall? Who undertake what's Oh no, I'll not wait a minute. You don't think that undertake her all?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: He heads over the books side already, God undertaken.
Speaker 5: It's say it's over.
Speaker 2: It's over?
Speaker 5: Got is it over?
Speaker 3: Rod?
Speaker 5: I don't know anymore?
Speaker 2: Let though, what's over? And then you think it's the Undertaker. I'm in a county hair buy right, I don't scare and spare so the deac't care of Edge.
Speaker 3: Edge has brought his spear, his chair, his tables, his ladders, all to throw out the Undertaker.
Speaker 2: And listen, and Edge brought as he gave two k off. Won't forget that, like it or not he did.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I'm not arguing with you another right here, I said earlier than the Undertaker has had more problems with ads than any other WW superstar.
Speaker 1: So I think that fact has been improved.
Speaker 2: In this minch.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't before, it don't doubt that Edge was with a lot of space, even had a lot to take up Undertaker.
Speaker 2: The last ride, my last.
Speaker 1: Ride, God will he's a screw with the.
Speaker 3: Cad The chaurney continues. What we thought was the literal last ride for the Undertaker?
Speaker 2: How did Edge kick you out of the land ride? How to be? On instinct? How to be?
Speaker 3: I thought the Undertaker delivering that last ride would have essentially been last rice in a Figurus feature, And now the Undertaker thinking something else. Undertackers trying to use these steel steps on more than one occasion tonight and has effected JR.
Speaker 2: I gotta be thinking. It's not just instinct on that just pop, it's the frame of mind the frenzy. He's just been off the wall and he just wants to win this match so bad. And I guess that's how he was able to kick out of stuff that the dead Man is doing to him. We thought Ed's being psychotic.
Speaker 3: We thought Edge was willing to see his own body ravaged to win this match, to pay the supreme price. But it may not be that Undertaker now way up up on that steel steps, or like a plotcar, like a gont mating plopcar.
Speaker 2: Gotta be kidding him, under.
Speaker 3: Remember those few chair shots to the fine earlier in this match, the Undertaker just his fine mats steal again, this time the ring steps. At some point his fact is going to forget them, is.
Speaker 2: Going to give out. I think that point might be right about.
Speaker 5: Now, and looks at the child.
Speaker 4: The two stood and as you said, you got a wonder the condition of the spine of the dead Man.
Speaker 5: Even though.
Speaker 2: We'll fit a spent cha off just speak. I don't know how these two men are continuing to compete in this environment after what they put each other through. And this is this man seemingly is far from over.
Speaker 4: You're not kidding, that's little weary. The kid wo smawly stand up. The dead man probably don't even know where he.
Speaker 3: Is Undertaker's back. His survived has out to be hurting him immensely. Undertacker, if you sees he's not the curious not even standing. And as there's three shots with an Undertaker on his knees.
Speaker 4: Was the last time you saw that dead man in its bed of sheep going a mantle?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, whoa.
Speaker 1: There says suckrige Edge.
Speaker 5: Going over school.
Speaker 2: Oh and school is out?
Speaker 3: No recess for ads who turned to go old school on the Undertaker.
Speaker 2: And the right hand bang walked ahead and an under cluck that was happy.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, there, my god, Ads from the top turnbocle on the top, slam through.
Speaker 2: The table to the floor. Tables, two tables, chair edge look like he looks like he fills to come up building.
Speaker 3: Man, if that doesn't do it, if this doesn't do it, here I have to mean to slam through two tables.
Speaker 2: Check this sye and how do you explain this word? Who do you think age was sticking in mid frighten kids? Because the kind of stuff Fu can do.
Speaker 3: Undertucker down measuring edge who is back on the reof he the Tucker with a sphere a page other Veges book retaliation from the Dead Man using edge of sphere.
Speaker 4: On edge, I gotta think right there, Goring, it's insanely physical.
Speaker 2: Peral, Oh, Where's I'm doing?
Speaker 1: Hell purs the tables than the sphere.
Speaker 5: And there's some earth.
Speaker 3: Man that is more than XD. That's human deviastation. All right, If that's the HD you're.
Speaker 2: Looking at Son, look at it. It's like.
Speaker 3: It's like everything that that that that edge is duncan did it? Don't mean to go in it's doing tag the Undertaker revisiting.
Speaker 2: No, this is not a concert all.
Speaker 3: The Undertaker, to my knowledge, has never uses a concerto.
Speaker 1: It is almost two decade career.
Speaker 5: This is all of it.
Speaker 2: Receives him back to Edge a message.
Speaker 1: You've all you take for your sins.
Speaker 5: And now the audi.
Speaker 1: Turnor's tone, the contents of the.
Speaker 2: What is coming, the sound.
Speaker 10: More than lost, the moves, physical confrontations and wwe history, some physicality, and the impression that we are seeing fromong these men is indescribable.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, the greatest.
Speaker 2: Of the law, the Undertaker is a winner in heaven us sell.
Speaker 4: But we heard at shaye, I'm gonna pull the undertake it down to hell with me and picking you too.
Speaker 2: Huh, I didn't happen. The dead Man successful.
Speaker 3: Thinking surrounded all day by her family in fear of the absence of her own husband. But the Undertaker, his legacy has grown to even more on worldly heights Here tonight what a match of watch, don't JR?
Speaker 4: What a physical physical contacts? We witness an amazing hell of the cell that's life and Edge, yet.
Speaker 5: Though not much.
Speaker 3: Ed's moving around the entertainer's side on the screen apparently, and the demon of death Valley. I heard he thinks that his work, his night's work, has yet to finish. Resol tables. We saw tears, we saw the camera, we saw.
Speaker 5: Fears, and now we're saying a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we saw concertos, and I think Edge might be seen the back of his eyes, his eyelid.
Speaker 1: Shortly, this match is officially over.
Speaker 2: Oh man, what.
Speaker 3: I had no clue with the Edge is helpless, Edges out of them edging, edg just way up with it on.
Speaker 2: The ladder, just like smock Dick and himself.
Speaker 3: Edge is unable to to defend himself whatsoever. But what is the Undertaker thinking here?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: It's almost like edges melting off the ladder. He's here.
Speaker 3: Man pay that gives up a steep, steep price sometimes And what is going on here?
Speaker 2: But dead did?
Speaker 3: We talked about individuals with man streets with tenacity.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: We thought the ends had come Forress, but according to the to the undertake her, it has not.
Speaker 2: But the end has to be near.
Speaker 5: See, I think the end might be near?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, that looks out.
Speaker 3: That just.
Speaker 2: Trust the Undertaker's chuckslam.
Speaker 5: Has crossed ards all the way, roused the ray.
Speaker 2: Oh my, co
Speaker 3: I canna take her to see that ash, Stay to La