Speaker 1: They don't know how.
Speaker 2: They just move it, shift the language or package, prove it.
Speaker 3: You will never ment to trace the line.
Speaker 1: But now you see it every time.
Speaker 3: Same story, no name, different baskets, same time.
Speaker 4: Now you're feel it in your boneboats every single every top a k I saw on the screen, it's a sister run anything.
Speaker 1: Because you don't need them to its name. You can see it's not the same.
Speaker 3: Story now, dame.
Speaker 4: Stop random.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just finally scene.
Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season. Karen's out there? How dare you?
Speaker 2: All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion, he's advised.
Speaker 4: You talk about extreme.
Speaker 1: Im crime. We will guilty from the sun.
Speaker 4: They don't fear the questions, they fear the fuck.
Speaker 5: So we.
Speaker 2: Come to see it.
Speaker 1: Through mocking erasing the dart On show. What a thrill?
Speaker 2: Hey guys, what is happening? And what is U? Hold out that glass man because you know what time it is. We are about to feel it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lins Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Limbs to take a second look at everything. Hey, if you are new to this channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Please please please be sure and hit that like button. A jackass, hit that subscribe button. Hey, if you like this show man, that's your free way of contributing and pushing us into the faces of new listeners. Man, so that is much much appreciated. Nobody likes a jackass. It don't be a jackass. Well, man, guys, got another one lined up for you. I'm kind of getting into the groove a little bit to this live stuff. This is i think the first one that I've started that didn't have an audio issue or something. So we're off to a good start. We're learning as we go. So I've been trying to at least, you know, one or two of these a week. So so far, so good. Getting the reps in and I thank you guys for being patient and tuning in. But got a returning guest for you, guys, toulday Man. We've got mister Seth kick Laider coming back, and this is gonna be I think it's our third session and we're going to get into reincarnation. And I'm sure this all plugs into his book, The Spirit world Shenanigans. But I love to sit down and talk with this man. He's a well researched guy. He's a funny dude.
Speaker 1: He's just a enjoyable to.
Speaker 2: Be around man. So I'd like to welcome back Seth to the show. Set Thank you so much for coming back.
Speaker 1: Bro, Thank you my man. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: I'm on this NonStop worldwide tour. I'm honest to be here night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, man, just in case somebody is new to this show or just happen to be, you know, doom scrolling on YouTube and happen to just see this really cool thumb nail, Like, oh, debunking reincarnation. What is this? So maybe if those people don't know who you are, man, just introduce yourself and give everybody a little bit of a feel of who you are, what you do, and the subject matter of today, because this is something that is in your new book.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yes, that's right. Uh yeah, I am a Schitzo.
Speaker 5: On the internet, you can find my book Spirit Realm, Shenanigan's and Unhings Dran exposing the psychic fabrications of this Scarnet Weaves and nefiniely Netwitz on Amazon, on my on my link tree has everything you need. If you want to find any of my podcast interviews, I collect them all there in the playlists clips shortened versions of my podcast info. My full audiobook is free, all thirty four hours. It's got funny voices for all the characters I'm using. It's but it's nonfiction of course, and I yeah, that's right, and I have all my What else am I missing? Yeah, everything's on my link tree and my linktree is linktree dot com, slash Sethlahem Bethlehem with a Seth and my ex is Seth Lahem. My Instagram is Sethlhema Underscore. If you want to find my link tree, it's in my bio of those accounts, and you know, reach out to me if you have any questions. I try to be good and respond to most people. Yeah, this is this is part three material and we are I highly recommend anybody watching now who hasn't seen episode one or two that lays the groundwork for what we're getting into today, and it's already leaving you assumed at the beginning of this that you have an understanding somewhat of the Part one on especially material, and a little bit of Part two wouldn't hurt because it is the groundwork for what we're talking about today, which is a reincarnation debunk in a way that I have not seen anybody else do. I'm pretty confident in my research because it's mainly taking my main theory, which my main theory.
Speaker 1: Which is covered in episode one, is.
Speaker 5: The whole idea of the astral realm that we visit. I'm not saying there's no astra realm or spirit realm. I'm just saying that we visit in our travels quote unquote when we project.
Speaker 1: I believe that is.
Speaker 5: Pretty much all simulation. If we're going to realm specifically, there's a whole semantic deviation about the real time zone, you know, our real world overlay. But you know that's a whole unnecessary semantic thing. But just putting it out there. But as far as realms go that we visit, I believe they're all simulations, essentially lucid dreams controlled by entities and you can assume those entities are gods which they claim to be, or sending masters of various kinds, and they different names for the same thing. But if you have a Christian worldview, you go the more demonic route, and they're all masking and deceiving you the whole point of these realms that they're building up. And when I say control, I mean and you see in episode one, because I prove the level of control with the own testimonies of the Astral travelers themselves and what they say it is from their own mouth, I prove that the control is so deep that it's not only everything world building around you simil like visually, which is already deeply, deeply, perfectly controlled, all the characters in it, all the dialogue they share with you, but it's also your intuition that they're jacked into, because just like they can manipulate our thoughts in the waking world, whatever you give up your sovereignty in the astral realm, you're giving up your sovereignty to be manipulated and controlled. They can make you feel love, feel really good. They can make you feel scared. They can control your lucidity levels and make them dimmer and lower or more aware if they want to, and they will strategically to manipulate you. And the whole point of these realms they take you to is to convince you of a cosmology that is completely unaligned with the biblical cosmology, which is, you know, their demons trying to deceive you into a false belief system, because if you believe in a false cosmology, you will not believe in.
Speaker 1: The Bible or Jesus, or at least.
Speaker 5: In the biblical Jesus as opposed to the nor gnostic one, which is not doesn't suffice according to the Bible itself, so it's a dangerous unified mission. In this I make the point that this astional realm control is so perfect doing this same level of information funneling and control of visions also easily applies to remote viewing, which is just like a lower CPU requiring form of actional travel. It's the same mechanism, just less immersive, so it's much easier than even actional travel control. Which just making that point, because it's important. They'll give you real data, but usually to make you believe the fake data they give you later, So it's a whole strategic thing that they're timing very well. And this also in today what we're talking about applies to reincarnation memories, which is what I believe to be downloaded, implanted, full blown memories which come along with a download of information alongside it. And you know, they talk about downloads in the astral low very easily, which they admit to being able to transfer to anybody to get a full picture of what's happening. And those downloads can only be information and understanding a lot of information in a like instant amount of time. But it's also can be transferring you to a simulation which you live out, and it can be a bit it can be haveonomy, no automy. They control all these things, and when you have autonomy, you're still pushed around and intuitively guided. So it's very much you're you're in there. You're putting in their hands in these divination seeking occult practices, especially astral travel and all of them. I believe every single psychic information deriving that you do is going to be funneled and powered completely by these entities. And watch episodes one and two if you don't believe me too is more breaking down the whole Dan Duval debacle and his healing methods, which are so correlated, so in line with New Age healing practices in every way, except they deviate in ways that can't coexist. Their incompatible Watch episode two if you don't believe me. But they all have a common theme of having visions during the healings which validate the strategic displacing of pain or ailments that they're causing you. Which demons will heal you, allow you to think you're healed temporarily often unless you're an asset, to make you believe that whatever cosmology is coming along with the visions. And Christians will do this quote unquote like dan Uvaal, and these will still expand your cosmology to a non biblical one, but they'll try to Christian easee it and label things a certain way. But it's a bridge to gnostic concepts. Everything they talk about, galactic federation and Anaki, alternate timelines, alternate earths, that is all. Dan Duval derives stuff as well, and he promotes the secret Space program is legitimate. Today we're going to talk about all the false memory implantations there are and how disinformation is embedded in them, not just reincarnation memories, but how This also applies to Secret Space Program memories, Water Kingdom memories if you're aware of how crazy that stuff gets. Even my labs, which that's controversial. I'm gonna get a lot of hate for that one, probably, but just hear me out in the entire three presentations, please, that's my little summary rant. If anybody was curious, it's important.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm yep. And even your last episode that we had done was kind of a little bit of a trigger and hot button topic. We even had some people in the chat live that was fans of Dan Deval and it was kind of, you know, giving you a little bit of pushback. And even had I expected some stuff on social media, uh, but I had one individual that was obviously I don't know the person, but just by how they kept, you know, responding and writing these really long novel responses and stuff. It was just it was an emotional topic. And granted, we all get emotional, especially if it's something we're involved with. If we go see somebody and they make us feel better, of course we're gonna you know, be all about them because they made us feel better. But just because they made you feel better doesn't mean they're a good person.
Speaker 1: You can always trust your feelings right.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And even in the Old Testament, I get people all the time would tell me sometimes like I get so frustrated when I see how God moves and the Israelites seeing the plagues come upon Egypt and all of the miraculous things he'd done, took them through the Red Sea for them to make a golden calf and start, you know, rejecting him and serving other gods. And I'm like, well, yeah, because it was real. These other you know, lowercase g gods, they have power, and there's a payoff to sacrificing your children and things like that, or or else no one would do it, you know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, So it's hard sometimes to look at something objectively, especially when you're emotionally involved. And I'm sure a lot of those people in the ancient world that sacrifice their child, you know, to help them win a war or whatever else, will vouch all day long how this God.
Speaker 5: Brings the rein good for them, you know, yeah, man, And people don't understand that these deceptions that are being played out by the demonic Realm are strategic from advanced ancient hive mind hive minded beings that have a plan, and it requires looking like.
Speaker 1: The nice guy on paper to a lot of people.
Speaker 5: And you know, I like to bring up, like I talked about episod one whenever these astral beings, guides or demons whoever they are, present themselves to you, which they're always there, but they're invisible a lot of the time, and want you to think you're alone, but you're You're never alone in the astral keep in mind they want. They can make you feel love, make you feel really good, and make it feel like it's in your soul, like they can trigger that and affect your emotions. They can do that in our waking life to a degree with nyity encounters as well, and strategically time those good feelings at the wrong times, maybe depending on who you are and what the advantage is for them. But when you meet angels in the Bible and angels, real angels in the Bible encounter people, what do they always say? They say, do not be afraid or or something of that nature. All of them, I believe, And you know why, because they're not jacking into you, even though they can, just like demons, they can jack in you and control your emotions and manipulate you. They won't because that's manipulation, and that's important to keep in mind that they let you come to this conclusion on your own based on the information, as opposed to making you feel good, which they're totally capable of doing. I think that's important because just because it makes you feel good, if anything, that should be a sign that maybe it's someone trying to manipulate you. Not always, but when it comes to these entity encounters, it is a pattern that is undeniably present, and I just think people should keep that in mind because feeling good can be a strategically timed thing from the spiritual realm to get you to buy into the slot they're feeding you.
Speaker 1: Is something I like to point out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. So I guess with that out of the way, man, everybody put it on your emotional seat belts. Let's be good bereans. Let's hear the man out, and then we can search the scriptures and see if it is so right.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, So it's gonna be another long one if you don't mind, And like the last few, I got a lot of lore here. Let me know when we're like you know, in the last fifteen to twenty minutes, I'll go on my crazy rant, but it's going to get really heated up near the end and really elaborate, so bear with me. So first, I guess I want to do a quick I already did the overall overview of last two episodes, but I want to make a quick pointer about things that we've established and which I'll just quickly go over, and things that you know, we're starting out with this baseline information in mind because it's going to apply quickly into my theories. So yeah, basically what we've established in part one that I believe to be a fact based on all the data. It's more detailed in my book. These beings, these demons, if that's what they are, they are part of a hive mind. They can instantly share information to all their entities. They are separate entities. However, many demons died in the flood, or how many demons are or how many nepheline died in the flood, or how many demons we have afflicting us today, that's what I believe.
Speaker 1: That's based on the.
Speaker 5: Biblical lore and a little bit extra biblical sure, but yeah, it's that I believe they're part of a high mind, and that's how they commit That's how they commit themselves to these grandiose, elaborate deceptions on a unified way across the whole world. And even whenever they're sharing like channeling or n city contact, giving different information to different people, it's not because they're messing up and because they're like, oh, I didn't forget or I forgot what the other guy said to this person, so they're getting their story mixed up. No, they're intentionally strategically giving a vast array of details in these various belief systems. It's the same reason they created one religion, and it's the same reason they created many religions through people deceiving them as opposed to creating one counter religion, Christianity. Because one, it makes Christianity look like a drop in the bucket of a big, you know, set of belief systems, making it less important, seeming on the surface to people who aren't cross examining every little thing. And also it's strategically done because it allows people will gravitate. They know people they know, they know it's better than us. They know people will gravitate towards what makes sense to them, what's around their culture, what's around their families. They know most majority of people will not cross examine these things, so they strategically diverge the material they channel to people, which is a clear source that oh, they're different beings. They can't be the same beings, because why would they give us all these different stories and all these different historical accounts that don't align with each other. It's strategy. So they seem like they're not one type of being doing this. It's that's what I personally believe based on all the data. Yeah, that's right. So they're a high mind that can share information instantly, and this is how they carry out prophecies and stuff like with mediums. They'll tell a medium, they'll feed them downloaded information to prophesy to you. And not only when you believe that prophecy as possible, your belief, your desire acts as a level of consent to be given to these entities so that they can now work in your life to fulfill these prophecies.
Speaker 1: More.
Speaker 2: I like to say too, say you know, because Jesus yeaked about in the Bible so many times he told the people, your faith has made you well you know, so just they're exactly it is like, you know, the opposite of loush is good energy.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, but if you're putting your belief in the wrong thing, you're empowering the negative beings, which and that's why the Bible talks about not doing these practices divination of any kind. Just because they get some hits occasionally, which they get more misses than hits, doesn't mean that they are have ability to see the future, and they want you to believe they can see the future Part four, if we get there as a time travel debunk but that's a whole other conversation we're getting there. But yeah, so they're a high mind. They can share information instantly to all their entities. That's what I believe that's important here for how they carry this out. They have a data collection. They're in Etheric AI essentially where they can collect data. They are data collectors, just like our phones. But they can collect our thoughts and our memories and all the actions they witness as part of their data. So if you have access to everybody's thoughts and memories, except I think Holy Spirit protected people have some degree or very strong degree of protection. And I have my reasons for that we don't need to get into today. But if they and I'm saying they can access all our thoughts and memories one, because it just makes with how they carry these things out and what they've been known to influence our minds already. Of course they can probably read them as well as right onto them. But also because in the astral lore in episode one, these guides admit to their human context. They admit that they can access all our thoughts and memories. It's the Acachek records, but it's no big deal. It's just an invasion of privacy. But we're all connected to source. What does it matter. So they admit that they have that ability. But if they're not GUIDs, they're demons, and if they're admitting this, they're kind of showing their cards a little bit too much, and that goes a long way. Consent law is also something that most people understand for the most part. The more you sin, the more you do divination, the more you do whatever to open doors to God's stand or not. Your standard of sin is the more you are giving consents to be influenced and also affected and inflicted in your.
Speaker 1: Life by these entities. To guide you.
Speaker 5: And the last thing is the vision control and downloads. Like we talked about that already the summary of episode one and two. They have this vision control which applies to ash will travel remote viewing, the holistic healing visions, which are essentially remote viewing.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing regression based.
Speaker 5: This is a hypnotic regression where you go into a trance state have a third eye type vision, which is what we're covering a lot today in the regression context, not till probably the second hour, but we will cover quite a bit of that and show the patterns that are happening.
Speaker 1: So that's all stuff people.
Speaker 5: Need to understand before I lay out my theory, which I'll do in just a minute, and then we'll get into the evidence afterwards. So first I like to start out talking about the because we're going to be talking about the children first reincarnation cases and Ian Stevenson work, which he is the Ian Stevenson is the top world's leading reincarnation researcher and data compiler, and you know, well intentioned man, I'm sure, but he is. He He has twenty five hundred cases in his data banks, and most a lot of those a few hundred at least, he visited himself in person and would meet the families of the child who's claiming to have reincarnation memories always always maximum they're six years old, usually two to four, two to five at that age, and that's important we'll get into in a minute. And he has he doesn't take regression like memories because he thinks one adult can lie and children can't lie to these degrees.
Speaker 1: And I don't believe these kids are lying.
Speaker 5: But also he just thinks kids are a more pure way to get this information, as weird as that might sound, and I agree with him. Overall, the evidence in his cases are much more, much stronger than the evidence for reincarnation in regression cases, much stronger. So that's what we're going to attack first. But I do want to say that people don't talk about this layer, and I think this is very important that the brainwave state a child is in from different ages actually changes automatically as you age. And I'm being very general when I say this, so it's not exact to the exact day, but overall this is summarized accurately. Zero to two year olds in that you know baby state are in the delta brainwave brainwave state.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they.
Speaker 5: Are in a that is zero point five to three point five four hertz pretty much constantly, which is like a waking sleeping state. Now, two to six year olds, which is the age group that exclusively all of these childhood past life memories are coming from in Ian Stevenson's work. Internets told me one hundred percent of them. It might be a little bit outside of that, but one hundred percent of them. According to the Internet and my research here has said that of Ian Stevenson's cases are between two and six years old. Now, between two and six years old, you are specifically in a theta brainwave state most of the waking hours.
Speaker 1: A Theta brainwave state is four to eight hurts.
Speaker 5: That theta brainwave state is exactly the brainwave state you need to be in to do actional projection, deep meditations, channeling entities, remote viewing. Any of these divination practices that lead to ensity contact or supernatural a bit all take place in the theater of brainway state, which these two to six year olds are pretty much always in for most of their waking hours as a baselin.
Speaker 1: It is crazy no one talks about that.
Speaker 2: Was just talking the other day he was on a road trip and we talk about all kinds of different stuff, but we got on the subject of ghosts and how it seems like children and.
Speaker 1: Or dogs they see them way more ones.
Speaker 2: That see them. And it's like, I wonder if it's maybe just like a state of innocence or something like that you've not been corrupted by you know, different teachings and theology and uh, but it is. It seems like a pattern you can notice.
Speaker 5: Yep, and it goes away after these years pass, and they're early, like before they're a teenager, always before puberty or.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I think inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, you had to be like one of these smile children, you know, like the faith of a child.
Speaker 5: And yeah, yeah, yeah, man. It's it's an interesting correlation. And I'll just finish by saying that six to twelve year olds after that theta brainway state are typically in mostly alpha brainway states, and then twelve to eighteen plus is going into alpha and mostly beta brainwave states.
Speaker 1: Your consciousness is.
Speaker 5: Quote unquote raising as you age, and that is a you know, overall summary of what it actually is for everybody on the planet. So two to six year olds are getting these downloaded past life memories or they're accessing their real ones to you know, one of the two. But you can decide for yourself after listening to some case studies. So I'll just lay out what I think is going on here for the vast majority of cases, and then I'll get into a more controversial theory and then for to account for a smaller portion of them, and then we'll get into evidence. So I'm just gonna lay out, keep in mind everything we've gone over that applied to the first two episodes, here's what I think is going on for most of them. Because thirty percent of these twenty five hundred cases of Stevenson's have thirty or thirty five have birthmarks where let's say they have a birthmark of a this is true of a slash across the neck, like a line across their neck. That means when they access their past life memory, that person with the slash or across the neck actually got decapitated, So this is their next life showing the death wound show up as some sort of a sign of their of their death, you know, to leave a bread crumb of evidence, I suppose of reincarnation. Even though they wipe our memories and want us to forget, they want us to kind of figure it out. I guess it's weird, and create all this Lord, create all this Lord to guide us to reincarnation. Believes even though if we're getting our memories wipe, don't we're not supposed to know because it affects with the test.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway.
Speaker 5: And some people will have like a hole in their chest, like a or like a or like a little patch, and then they might have one on their back as well, and that's a gunshot wound, right, or it'll it'll be all sorts of things. But they'll whenever they get a past life death memory, it'll match their birthmark a certain percentage of the time. Like I said, this is only thirty thirty five percent of the cases have this. The rest of them do not, so the rest of them are much easier. Now, how can you explain these birthmarks if they are not truly from a past life death wound. Well, if demons can access all the memories of deaths because they are a hive mind and they have a database like an AI high mind borg, they can just identify a few things. One, they can have to identify children who are alive with birth marks, so well, they can just look at you while you're alive currently and do that. That's not hard for them to do if you already have a birthmark.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: And part two, they search their perfect memory, which they have with for any data on anybody who died in the.
Speaker 1: Past few years.
Speaker 5: Now, whenever reincarnation cases come up, they typically have a three year gap max. Of the last life death to the next life birth. Usually it's around eighteen sixteen months, I believe, but they can sometimes be five year gap or even a twenty plus year gap. But the vast majority ninety five ninety six percent of care between three years.
Speaker 1: Right, and most of those cases.
Speaker 5: Not all of them, are the lives of the people are one hundred miles away max. Usually maybe two hundred, but usually about twenty twoe hundred miles away. Now, I think that's strategically done because then you can be more likely to meet your past life family, which they do and validate and get data.
Speaker 1: To support it.
Speaker 5: Because what they do is in these cases Ian Stevenson research is not all of them, but a lot of them.
Speaker 1: He'll take the child to their past life.
Speaker 5: Family who is usually one hundred miles away max, and they will meet them and then they'll try to quiz them and see how much stuff they get right, and they get a lot right, not all of it, but they get most of it. And this is because they're what like like, for example, maybe a sister of the past life personality will show up and be like, hey, who was I. They'll be like you were my sister and they'll be like, no way, how'd you know that? Or an aunt will come up and be like, hey, I was your sister too, and they'd be like, no, you're my aunt, Brenda.
Speaker 1: You're lying and they'll be like, whoa you got me? How did you know that?
Speaker 5: Like, they'll try to trip them up, and they'll usually get it right. And that's very press if that's very seemingly indicating of reincarnation memories or or under a second alternative, the collective consent that everybody's giving and belief in this story and wanting desiring to find out their past life personality. They're desiring to be lied to by demons essentially in the consent law form, and they are giving up consents so that now this download that already happened in a child who's open and usually a pagan country and a pagan family who does pagan rituals. Often this is the you know, these are the parents of the child who are getting these downloaded memories which are then leaving their child unprotected from spiritual forces in a theta brainwave state. And this is happening in those countries obviously more than Christian countries, way more. Not being a Christian totally protects you, of course, if you're not living a quite a good life. So they are now being influenced by the demons to give them thoughts and downloads whenever they are prompted for this information. That's what I believe is happening, and that's totally possible with everything that we know is within their capabilities right. So identify children with a birth mark easy too. Search for anybody who died within one hundred miles away within the last three years. For the most cases, who died and had a wound in the same spot as this person's birthmark. Within all the people dying everywhere in the many years of our existence, it is not too hard to find people with death wounds that would match these birth marks. And keep in mind, only thirty percent or so of cases, so it's not all of them, right, So if they don't have a birthmark, which is most of them, you don't even need to do all this like correlations here. You could just impress the death memory of anybody that you want at that point. So and a lot of people who get their death memory of a past life, they'll have some maybe physical traumatic death, and then they won't have a birthmark. So why are so many not having birth marks? In so many are And we'll get into some wounds that leave birth marks which don't even make any sense in the next few minutes. So then they just have to impress the core relating death memory of whoever they want, which they can either they might be able to just transfer the actual memory from the person they've collected in their data collection, or they might just be creating one that's close enough to what really happened because they were probably witnessing this death go down, as they seem to be around for a lot of events.
Speaker 1: I feel like deaths and murders are something they would be.
Speaker 5: Visualizing and seeing themselves and collecting into their databases.
Speaker 1: So that is enough.
Speaker 5: I think all these capabilities keeping in mind, which we've kind of proven as much as we can based on cases that they have. That explains the vast majority of these cases. And there are a few cases which are well one specific I'm about to get into, which is much more, much more seemingly indicating of evidence that I'm going to break down in a second. I didn't know if you had any questions for me so far, any comments, my.
Speaker 2: Dude, Nope, nope, you keep right on. A hear of them searching sick right here?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm rolling, I'm vibing, let's do it. Okay.
Speaker 5: So that's what I think accounts for the vast, vast majority of these reincarnation cases because that covers all the bases in my opinion, and I'm not biased. Part two or strategy too that I think I really believe this, and it's hard to prove it because it's a lot of speculation and people are gonna hate on me for it, but whatever, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Just hear me out.
Speaker 5: Two is I think they can create these birthmarks on occasion in the fetus in the womb while they're connected to a mother who is likely a pagan occultist of some sort, which is often the case. I believe they can affect what is essentially the they call it the melnocytes, which are the I might be saying that wrong, which are the pigment cells in our body. It's just when they abnormally cluster and feed fetal development is when they show up as birthmarks. It's not super invasive honestly, as something to influence, and we know demons can influence our download information into us. They can affect our chemical feelings of joy and fear and all these things that make us feel certain types of way, which is affecting our chemical makeup in a physical way to a degree. We know they can read our minds. They can and write memories onto our minds. They can affect our whole astraal spiritual experiences. Can they affect our fetal development?
Speaker 1: Well, let's uh, let's see.
Speaker 5: So here's a reason I think so. Here's one of the many reasons. For example, Nathaniel Gillis my boy, talks about this one story, and there's many cases of things like this where people will do astral travel or have some sort of spiritual encounter and it will be completely non physical. Yet when it's over or an astral production even when it's over, they will wake up or come back from it with physical manifestations, physical marks, scratches, bruises, sometimes subdermal marks rising from the surface, which is what Gillis talks about here.
Speaker 1: He talks about this.
Speaker 5: One guy going out of body doing his astral work or whatever with his guides that he's had for a long time, and something sketchy happened, I don't remember what where he essentially starts questioning the identity of his guides and trust and not really trusting them and seeing them as maybe mischievous deceivers. And as soon as he thinks this in his head and starts distrusting them, obviously they can read his mind, like I've said, and they instantly shape shift into you know, scary monstrous type creatures and they start attacking him in the astral. Now, this astral attack feels like real pain, which just like in dreams, he can feel real pain, it's seemingly so. And he woke up from this astral attack having specific calculated sigils imprinted on his body, rising subdermally as like red marks. And he says that there was an Egyptian hieroglyph next to a star of David quote.
Speaker 1: Unquote, you know, starrem fan, whatever you want.
Speaker 5: To call it, as well as a cross which might have been the Rosy cross, I don't remember, but it was three calculated specific imprints, not just random bruises that were rising out of his body.
Speaker 1: And there's pictures of this.
Speaker 5: I don't have him on me, but he has documentation of this, And there's multiple cases out there you can research where people have similar things. That's just a specific one showing calculated control. Now, if they can rise specific sigils and imprint them on the body after natural attack for whatever reason that may be, if it's like an ownership branding thing, I don't know, but whatever reason it may be, it's documented. And if they could do that, can they also mess with the clustering of pigment cells in our fetal development to a you know mother who's open in the sense spiritually to these influences?
Speaker 1: And is there any is the desire of the mother to know.
Speaker 5: Who their child was in a past life, acting at all as some sort of consent form to impress false information onto their child. It seems to be the case. It seems to be absolutely possible. This is why you know, God says, don't seek divination, don't put your belief in the wrong gods, because they will get rights legally to deceive you. So I think that's one reason, and there's more, and I'm gonna I want to make sure I'm getting all the dots here because it's so much information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got enough, okay.
Speaker 5: So another case that supports this kind of is one in Ian Stevenson's book, The twenty Case is suggestive of reincarnation, which is very convincing on its face, for sure, And whenever you read that, there's this one story where an uncle I forgot his name is hanging out with his niece and his nephew in law having lunch or dinner, and they're eating and the uncle is telling his niece that he's gonna die soon, and when he does, he prefers he would like to reincarnate as her son. Now a little creepy, a little weird, maybe wholesome in his head. I don't like the sound of it. He's just saying, Oh, our current relationship dynamic isn't quite what I want it to be, but your son would be I think I'd be much happier, a little weird, whatever, we'll surpass that for the moment. But he says this before he dies, and he says, if I become your son, you will know because I will have birthmarks. I'll have a big one going down the center of my spine and a smaller one next to it, which are surgical wounds that he had after a big surgery on his spine where he had I don't remember what it was, but it was some spinal surgery where he now has a big scar going down the center of it, which is a pretty big indicator.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So he dies not long after, and she gets pregnant, has a son not long after that.
Speaker 1: Within a few years, the son.
Speaker 5: Of hers had the exact scars this man predicted. Now, on the face that seems like great evidence of reincarnation.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, I get it, But burp, but.
Speaker 5: Why why is it that it is his death, not his death marks, but his surgical wounds that are showing up here. I've never seen a lot of I don't see many cases promoting that concept. And if his if your wounds from a past life are also carried over, then all death wounds should have carryovers, which, by the way, a lot of people relive death memories. When they get the past life memory and they have a death memory, a lot of them will have a a death that was very violent, very violent, and have no birth marks.
Speaker 1: So why are those not transferring over many of them?
Speaker 5: And why is it your non death related wounds are also carrying over. Now, now keep in mind, this man pre consented to having his identity stolen.
Speaker 1: By these entities.
Speaker 5: He pre prophesied that he would have these wounds on him which are not death wounds, and his belief, his consent to allowing his identity to be taken. Here with this false belief system and the mothers probably false belief in it as well, I think access consent for them to imprint this imprint, this birthmark based on what we know their abilities to be from all the case studies.
Speaker 1: So I think it's absolutely possible.
Speaker 5: And I think that this is why your belief and quote unquote manifestations are so so powerful. They are we live in illegally metaphysical legal frameworked universe. But if you're giving your belief and power and consent to the wrong entities, they will utilize that to deceive you, which is what is going on in the astral constantly if your non death wounds carry over. Not only should birth marks in general be way, way way more common, but like let's say, after here's Hiroshima, Nagasaki, whether that was nukes or not. I know there's some people out there don't believe in him. I was on that team for a short time, but I don't know about that now, whether it was a nuke or not. Many people were blown the hell up, tens of thousands of people in this area in this time of the Nagasaki bombings.
Speaker 1: And then you also have like, like.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't why wouldn't there be a ton of babies being born within one to three years of that time period, within one hundred miles, which there should be according to the data. Why isn't there a ton of people showing up with birthmarks that are explosive. It's showing like variations and skin tone that are very dramatic. Why isn't there a large surplus of this if even death or even non death winds show up, these crazy explosive death winds should be showing up on a lot of people, and we don't see a large surplus of these cases at all or almost any in these areas after Nagasaki and also after large wars. Shouldn't there be tons of children born within one to three years of these large war locations within one hundred miles having you know, bullet wound looking birthmarks and explosive birth marks and all these graphic deaths, if even non death wounds show up. So there is no database I can find of this. I try to do research. Is there any like collection of like people near each other having the same types of birth marks or many large.
Speaker 1: Cases of them.
Speaker 5: No, it's still relatively rare. And you would think that if this guy's surgical marks transferred over after he prophesied it, that would equal birth marks be a much more common thing.
Speaker 1: Which you know, I'm summarizing a lot of information here.
Speaker 5: You can say I'm stretching the truth or whatever, but I've done the research, and I suggest you do the same and see if you can find much different information.
Speaker 1: That's what I think accounts for these cases.
Speaker 2: And I lost my legs and I died, and then I came back without my legs. As a man's life, i'd be past.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, rightfully, but you know it's crazy, man. Not a lot but a handful of cases I've seen will have someone being born with like a stumpy hand, you know, their fingers will be like, you know, very tiny and not grown out, and they'll have a stump hand, and then their past life memory will be impressed upon them and they got their hand chopped off in the last life. And I'm like, wait, why is that even make any sense? Why is it that you had that and you're supposed to comically balance for what you've done to people, But you're a victim to a crime and now you're a victim again in the next life, which doesn't make any sense because they're all about balancing and making sure everything's fair. So usually whenever you're a victim to something, they make sure you're a perpetrator to that same crime in the next life, if anything, which is also weird in a way because there's no real retribution there. But they and that's one example, and they do other things. But why is it that this dude, They just gave this guy a past life memory to match it, so it seemed more, it seemed more solidified, it seemed more believable. Oh, that explains why have the stump hand. I'm like, not really, like, it doesn't make sense. Why they would allow that to happen as you're as you're the what's it called the ascended masters that you're encountering or the higher elder beings in these realms that are helping you play your incarnations. Which we're about to get into that in a bit, that whole lore. But before we do, we've got a couple more things. One, here's another sketchy thing. Split consciousness lore. Now, this is something where one example of this is that is famous is the Jamison Twins from a couple decades back. And the Jamison Twins actually, I guess like two decades or so. They got famous because they both claimed to be sharing one soul. They had one soul and it split between the two of them, and they both incarnated as twins intentionally to do this. Now, they also said that they shared telepathic abilities with each other and psychic abilities in general. And another thing they said is they both predicted nine to eleven in a prophetic dream vision.
Speaker 1: By the way, if I.
Speaker 5: Had a nickel for everybody who had a prophetic dream of nine to eleven, I'd be a wealthy middle class at least man. By the way, I would be because so many people had that now. Nine to eleven obviously was known about by many humans before it happened, let alone the spirit realm, who obviously likely had a hand in it. Now, if they had a hand in it, and they had the ability to impress false memories onto people in dreams and visions, why don't they just jack into people, give them a prophetic seeming dream and everybody goes, oh my god, I must look into the psychic stuff. It must be real because house to explain this, it's a way to segue you. It's a way to gateway drug you into this whole set of lore. It's very easy for them to deal. So that's what I think is going on there, because a lot of people had that testimony. Now, these Jameis and twins claim to have that testimony. They came to be telepathic with each other, and they claim to share soul. They also claimed believe it or not to know this because they shared the same past life memories. They relived the same past life memories, which must mean they're telling the truth or or demons are giving two guys the same memory and you know, making them look like jackasses.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 5: Now, what's weird here is when you look into Hinduism and Buddhism and Seekhism and all the more ancient original incarnation based belief systems, which are all derived from entity contact channeling and out of body travel. Keep in mind the same way this modern stuff is all those belief systems teach of like subsequent, one life after the next. You start as like, you know, grass rocks, and go up to insects, and then small animals and big animals, and then maybe a dog if you're lucky, and then you're a human.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: They teach it go as an order, and now the modern stuff is like, no, you can go out of order back in time future. There's no time, so it doesn't exist, and you don't really. Some people teach you can downgrade and be a human, then go down into a lower animal if you're bad, But some teach that, no, you always go up and raise your consciousness no matter what, and you'll stay a human.
Speaker 1: For a while till you figure it out. So that's a divergence.
Speaker 5: And another thing is that the old stuff does not teach of split split, splitting your consciousness into multiple bodies. You cannot do that according to the old lore, even theosophy, which isn't that old. It's from the eighteen hundreds even that denies split consciousness. But in the modern stuff, which is more goofy and outlandish, the modern channeled information, they a lot of channeled.
Speaker 1: Entities push this idea.
Speaker 5: The Seth material, for example, no relation from Jane Roberts and quite a few others.
Speaker 1: Raw material I.
Speaker 5: Believe does which I've did a whole cross examination in my book on these things. But yeah, they change their teachings and update them for modern audiences to get crazier, and also make excuses for whenever they slip up maybe and give people the wrong things. But these twins, I think it was intentional to create this lore. Even Robert Monroe in the first part claim to have a split consciousness because his higher self told him this. His higher self tells them, hey, we want you to do this great mission in the astrouom finds a new homeworld whatever. And then they say that, oh, by the way, there's a backup girl who's born sharing your soul right now. But she's our backup in case you fail. But you're not gonna fail. You're gonna do great. We want you to do it, but just in case we have a backup. They even told him that, and I'm barely paraphrasing that. So the modern sources teach this more so than the ancient original also entity contact sources, So it's just a little bit divergence that doesn't really make any sense. If you can reincarnate that way and share your soul, sometimes it's with your twin or it'll be with a twin flame, which is like a soulmate that you're supposed to find and then bang forever, which is the ultimate form of narcissism if I've ever seen anything. And also sometimes just random apparently just like Monroe's, but it just seems to be loosely described in many different ways.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna find opinion, I might throw you off a little bit, but I no do it. I want to already in the chat throwing up some questions, and this is something that I've stumbled upon through different conversations and it's made me stop and think I haven't really come up with a theory yet or pondered on it too hard. But far as reincarnation goes, We've had a couple of people in the chat bring up Elisha, how Jesus said that, you know, John the Baptist had the spirit of Elisha. So some people will say, well, that kind of goes with reincarnation. So Elisha came back as John and Jesus even said that, you know. But then at the same time, that very same book says it's appointed to man to die once you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which which which would seemingly be divergence and an incompatibility or a hypocritical thing in the Bible. Yeah, I don't I'm not going to say I have the right answer there. I think there's quite a few assumptions that you can make from that.
Speaker 1: And there's also the story of the.
Speaker 5: Blind guy who was born blind and you know, they what did they say it was because of his past transgressions or something. I'm getting that wrong, but there was There's these verses you can cherry pick and say, oh, that's evidence of reincarnation in the Bible, And I'm like, well, first of all, the whole Bible promotes the one life. Hebrews nine twenty seven is very clear about it. So that either either as one the Bible has discrepancies and it is not, you know, completely protected by the law, which I disagree with. I think it was for many many reasons we can spend an hour on. But I think that's something more poetic might be the wrong word, but more metaphorical, metaphorical that is not necessarily meant to be taken literally as a literally, No, this is the reincarnation of him. Like I said, everything in the Bible is against reincarnation. That is the deception from the other side of entities. I'm not gonna say I have the right answer there, but you can easily say that that is a more poetic thing, or maybe they have similar hearts, character traits, etc. That can be said he has a spirit of him. In that sense, there's no reason to say that you can for sure guarantee that means reincarnation.
Speaker 1: And if it does, then that makes the.
Speaker 5: Whole Bible up for question, which I'm a full Bible thumper for many reasons. Outside of dogma. I'm coming from a Gnostic viewpoint from the past. Keep in mind, so yeah, I've heard arguments on it, and I don't have anything memorized quite on that, but I've heard arguments that totally makes sense hermeneutically. When you and I'd be interested in seeing what the original Greek or Hebrew of that was to see if those translations are perfectly done. But even if even so, there's still ways you can interpret that that are not literal and reincarnation based. I'm not gonna say I have the perfect answer there though, but thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and which the guy I was talking about. There's a couple in here talking about one of them, Daniel, He's one of my regulars. He came in and just said this just no. We answered that the spirit is not the soul. I just wanted to pick sess brain. I knew what you guys were thinking. Oh, well, messages.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was saying that his theory was, if I understood it correctly, is that there's a difference. There is a soul and there is a spirit.
Speaker 1: And I buy it to that.
Speaker 2: Spirit of Elijah came that was not the soul, That there are two distinct, separate things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it could be like, I mean, maybe this is wrong, but it could be like a Holy Spirit coming to dwell within you. This is the Spirit of Elijah maybe interacting from that area and being, you know, influencing you such as the Holy Spirit would. Maybe maybe I don't know, but I'm not like Dan Duvall who says, you can ask your spirit to integrate with your soul, which you're the soul and the spirits on the outside of you, and he asked for people to integrate with it so that you can uh get the more metaphysical power powers maybe the wrong word, but get their influence and their guidance from you, which is you know, higher self rebranding for Christians.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't believe that stuff. That's where or I would draw the line.
Speaker 5: But I do see us as I could try you and like God, you know, body, flesh, soul and spirit. Sure, I'm totally open to that. Because animals, right, they have they have uh one of the one of the two, right, but they're not they don't have like the spirit of God within them. But they seem to have a soul or spirit I don't remember which is which, but they seem to have one to empower their life.
Speaker 1: See what do I know.
Speaker 2: The past life when they were eating real bad salaries go to that stomach.
Speaker 5: And that's a that's a very reasonable way to look at it. Absolutely So yeah. Man, there's a lot of silly stuff out here in the reincarnation lore. And another one which I think is very insightful because this is a quote for Ian Stevenson in one of his books, and he has multiple times he's talked about this.
Speaker 1: He's on full articles on these topics.
Speaker 5: People like to use him as like, you know, a way to support reincarnation, and they never bring up this part. No one I ever hear on the you know pro reincarnation side ever brings us up.
Speaker 1: And it's very interesting.
Speaker 5: One of his quotes from one of his books says foreign spirits as in ghosts, you know, roaming the earthplane. Foreign spirits can occupy living persons, completely displace original personalities, and persist indefinitely. So he's talking about ghost possession, not demons. He doesn't believe in demons, but he believes ghosts will possess people and live out their lives in these new bodies as opposed to reincarnating going to the high rum. So they'll be roaming the earthplane and they'll find an open window where someone maybe had an end or something, and then they'll slide in and take over.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't believe.
Speaker 2: You're just walking around and won't drive this car for a little while, get out.
Speaker 5: No, exactly the grand theft auto your body, which is kind of an intrusive and immoral I would say, but you know, their ghosts, they don't really have a lot of morals, it seems.
Speaker 2: But he in the spirit world.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's amen. So yeah.
Speaker 5: And Stevenson even created this formal typology ranging from temporary possession to permanent possession that he classified as reincarnation and he has a whole like breakdown on this thing. So my point in saying this is the top reincarnation believer evidence bringer that people quote acknowledges possession to account for many of these cases. And I'll go over a couple in a second, but I just think that that is something that needs to be accounted for because a lot of people don't like to talk about that or possession in general. And if they're not who they say they are, that throws a whole wrench in this. So I'm gonna talk about a couple of stories and you tell me if you buy that they are who they say they are. Now, the third one being the more detailed, but the first two are One is a jazz beerd jat and this is a record, very documented story in Stevenson's work, and he was a three and a half year old, and he had a near death experience after having I think smallpox, and he died for they say, a while, like maybe a couple hours, not who knows. I've heard crazier things. But he died for a while and or appeared to have died, and then he comes back a few hours later claiming to be somebody else and has a much more mature personality, and his name, his new name he's claiming to be is Sabha Ram. Now, this Sabaha Ram character claimed to have died a few days earlier, and record show whenever they looked for documentation that he died anywhere from two to fourteen days earlier. They don't know which because documentation in these small villages wasn't the most prolific apparently so, but they know he died a few days before.
Speaker 1: So this character died.
Speaker 5: A twenty two year old from falling off of a cart and banging its head up pretty bad, you know, sad to go out whatever, And apparently they claim to have memories when they came back as the child. As a child, they claimed that I was guided here into this body from a holy man who transferred me to this body as opposed to going through the rigmarole of reincarnating in the spirit realm and going up and then coming down. They didn't want to do that. And this holy man who's apparently which makes it sound like it's a positive, benevolent force. I don't know why they would tell you to go into this child's body and possess them and displace their consciousness as opposed to going to reincarnate the natural regular way.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised.
Speaker 5: It doesn't sound like a holy thing to do, but that's what they called it. So it just seems a little sketchy.
Speaker 1: Off the bat and uh.
Speaker 2: George, move it all over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of that going on.
Speaker 5: Man, that song might have been written by demon who knows, as a lot of them are. But no, I just find that a whole sketchy story to begin with. And then there's another one with this woman named Sumitra, and she when she was seventeen, Yeah, at seventeen year old. Seventeen years old in nineteen eighty five July, she died or appeared to have died after a bad sickness and ends up being revived a bit later, and when she comes back, she claims to be another woman named Shiva Tripathy, and she claimed to have died as Shiva by being pushed in front of a train cartoon coyote or Wiley and coyote style, pushed in front of a train and exploded, of course, and she claimed to be That was two months ago from documentation. So for two months she's a ghost roaming the earthplane and finds this, you know, dead body to come into. And I don't think this the original consciousness of she Symetra. I don't think it's like she went to have it or hell and she's gone and this body is being animated purely by demon I believe that these people need a human soul to power it, and they're just displacing the personality and turning them off. And I believe that because about a year and a half after this possession, which by the way, she was possessed her whole life till she died, except for this one instance, like eighteen years later she died. And before this, Uh, they her family believed she was possessed by ghosts, and they hired ojas ohjas might be saying that wrong to exercise her, but they're pagan, so whatever they're doing is all theatrics, and they actually didn't get rid of them. You know, it's like the SRT stuff. They'll get rid of themselves whenever it's strategic but and necessary. But this these ogas aren't building a huge framework and making a book and being an asset in the way that they're sharing this story, so they don't have to follow the rules with these people as much.
Speaker 1: So they're not following the rules, and they don't get.
Speaker 2: Exercised birls just to scare off demons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's all a show basically.
Speaker 5: But so these they failed to exercise her, and they basically tortured her for a long time to try to get her to get the ghost out or the demon that was pretending to be a ghost. Which ever, so at one point she gets sick again about a year and a half after this possession took place, and she temporarily comes back claiming to be her original self for a couple hours and having no memory of any time lapse. So, you know, it's nice that they're not just witnessing everything this possessing ensity is doing. They're kind of turned off, which is a nice alternative to what could be happening. But she was always there, she was always there, and she eventually gets possessed again, like a few hours after, and the encity comes back. Now, I don't know why this happened for sure, but here's what we can know for sure. These fever, these dramatic fevers that are really painful, often induced trance states and could do something to the consciousness to make you know, them be able to battle for control.
Speaker 1: Who knows, But.
Speaker 5: Maybe the entity just wanted to leave because he is really not having fun and wanted her to deal with the sickness that the worst parts of it and then come back later because there's no door closed after this happened. There's no spiritual you know, renunciation or you know, committal committance to Jesus or anything like that, so he can just come back later. So I think that's might have been as simple of an explanation of what happened. It's speculation, what do I know. So there's one.
Speaker 1: It's just sketchy though. It just doesn't Uh, it just doesn't.
Speaker 5: Add up, like why would why would a ghost want to do this as opposed to reincarnating, which they now believe a reincarnation of course, if they've been through this whole situation. Why would they not want to just start over and take over somebody else's family and body. And they rejected their family as this person. They're not even trying to live a good life. They had a very awful, you know, situation with their family afterwards, and they reject them.
Speaker 1: So it's just it's just a little evil.
Speaker 5: And I guess ghosts can be evil too, but it's just weird. So one more story, which is even crazier is, uh, this is probably maybe the most documented story of a ghost interaction slash possession ever that I could find.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: It is in the book The What Seca Wonder, which took place in a town called What Seca I think in Wisconsin or Idaho, something like the Potato Vibe. And this was in the late eighteen hundreds, I believe, And it's all.
Speaker 1: Detailed in the book.
Speaker 5: And she, Uh, there's a few characters here we need to name. They're all named Mary. Mary Laurancey Venom is the is a two year old at this point, and then she has a Methodist family and her mother's name is Mary or something, so there's a lot of Mary's. And then the other girl we're going to talk about is Mary roth Roff. So Mary Roff is about seventeen or eighteen, while Mary Venom, her neighbor, is two years old. So these are neighbors and the Mary Roff, her family is the eighteen year old. Her family is spiritualist mediums, occultist, very heavy practitioners.
Speaker 1: Okay, so keep that in mind.
Speaker 5: So the practitioners, the occultist, their daughter, Mary Roff, is dealing with a lot of suicidal ideation and self harm and spiritual encounters and a lot of nasty stuff so bad that she commits suicide. Or that's what is insinuated by the autopsy, which was a little vague on the matter, but it insinuated that. And she died pretty you know, in a sad way of course. So that is the occultist family. And then their neighbor within the same neighborhood is Mary the Venoms, Mary Venom, and that Mary is two years old at this time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so twelve.
Speaker 5: Or thirteen years pass after this death, and now Mary Venom is around fifteen. And these families didn't really have a lot of interactions. They knew of each other. They maybe were like polite, but they never really hung out. So Mary venom is now fifteen or so I believe, and she starts, after having a normal upbringing, she starts having a lot of spiritual warfare.
Speaker 1: We don't know why.
Speaker 5: We don't know why opened her up, but she starts having a lot of spiritual warfare and starts getting visions like clairvoyant type visions. She starts communicating with dead, like dead loved ones and dead entities apparently who are ghosts or claiming to be ghosts.
Speaker 1: And she starts.
Speaker 5: Getting visions of angels in heaven. I don't believe she mentions demons, but she mentions angels, so that's interesting. And we know in part two that demons can mask as angels are light beings very easily, and as Jesus, they admit to this, that is admitted in part two in the lore, so she's getting in heaven. Also, they do fake heaven's but that's all other conversation, so who knows what she's really seeing, but that's what she claimed to. After a lot of spiritual warfare, now her parents try all these drastic measures to heal her, such as blood letting not fun and other medications and drugs and surgical stuff, and none of it was working and now she's just traumatized even more. And then they eventually get desperate and go to their spiritual media medium neighbors for help so they can see if they can find any spiritual solutions to this, and they are glad to help, and they're the ones with the dead daughter, keep in mind, who died twelve years earlier. So they go to them, and all of a sudden, they end up chanting through this girl and she claims to be their dead daughter. All of a sudden, the ghost or demon finds an opportunity to create a story here and it goes very according to plan. So now they're channeling their daughter, and now this daughter has taken over, and I think was taken over for a bit, but just all of a sudden, it's like, oh, I'm actually your daughter, even though they never said that before meeting them, which is interesting, kind of weird how that just happened all of a sudden. So starts claiming to be their dead daughter who's been roaming the earth plane the past twelve thirteen years and decided to come back because they missed their family. Now, if you killed yourself, I don't know, maybe you didn't have the best family ever, because if you did, you probably wouldn't have done that. Just a little strange. She wanted to come back to see them, So she's now possessing this Mary Venom character and this goes on for a while. Now, after about two weeks of claiming to be this personality, she's rejecting her family, the Venoms, and saying, I want to live with my real family, your neighbors, and go live with them, And after much discussion, they decide, you know what, it's probably for the best.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh that's if you say so.
Speaker 5: So she goes to live with this other family who she who is you know, your.
Speaker 2: Light bial, your water bial, phone bill and grocery, but go right ahead take her.
Speaker 5: That's probably a factor here, Yes, so dude, this Uh So she goes to live with the Roths for three months and pretends to be their daughter and is also quite a bit of a model citizen. Is very polite, nice and couldn't be a demon because a demon's not capable of acting, as we haven't seen in the past few episodes of material. But it's very nice helping out with chores being I don't remember all the details, but I just remember thinking she's a model citizen.
Speaker 1: This is the idea that was coming across.
Speaker 5: And after three months of this, she all of a sudden decided after possessing her this girl's body. And keep in mind, after she was claiming to be this new personality and the possession was full, her spiritual warfare stopped. So or maybe just this entity got what it want full possession. Probably got some agreement it saying hey, I'll stop torturing you if you allow me to possess you in some scenario, which, by the way, is how they typically will go about it in certain case studies I've read. And so she agreed to it to some level, because to be fully possessed, you have to agree to it at some level.
Speaker 1: I have to know.
Speaker 5: So she probably said, I'll stop harassing you. And then it's not really worth it because then you're not really existing anymore. And now this entities now their daughter's not having spiritual warfare, but it's not their daughter anymore.
Speaker 1: So after three.
Speaker 5: Months of this, she announces, Hey, I've healed this woman's body or this girl's body.
Speaker 1: I've healed it.
Speaker 5: I've fixed her, I've made her life better because my presence stopped the spiritual warfare a half truth and says, I think it's time for me to move on. I don't know, okay, I guess you just wanted to help whatever. But she ends up leaving with some fanfare, and now boom, this girl is back. She remembers nothing, and she doesn't have spiritual warfare anymore. And is this like SRT spirit releasemth therapy where they're strategically laying off pressure now to make it seem like a ghost took over for the right reasons which you may not like it, but had good intentions. One, it makes them seem not evil for possessing. It makes possession seem not that bad because it was well intentioned to heal. And two two it's creating lore, which, by the way, this story has over one hundred signed Affi davits from family members, from witnesses, from doctors, from the spiritual mediums, from every There is one hundred signed aff of davits.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is a legitimate story. Okay.
Speaker 5: They wanted this to be documented, just like they do the reincarnation cases, because it creates lore, creates mythology in the modern era that we can look to as evidence for their reincarnation belief systems, which they then double down on by supporting enchanneled information and astral travel testimonies, which generically align but like I said, have deviances which don't make sense. But that doesn't matter because most people don't, you know, pinpoint these things.
Speaker 1: So I think that story.
Speaker 5: No exactly, So are they going to cross examine complex and nuanced belief system They're not going to do it. And I'm not going to listen to this guy do it because I look like this so and I get it. But yeah, man, I just it's creating stories. It's creating mythology, which they are known to do. Listen to Nathaniel Gillis on his lore here. They create mythology and they always have, and they diverge it between different you know, cultures and stuff. But it's all strategically done to guide you away from a Biblical cosmology. Because if ghosts exists in the roam and the earth plane, well that's already evidenced the Bible is false because the Bible has no mention of this and does not support that at all. So if they can be a demon and mask is a person, which they can take identity of whoever, especially as spear media, this family who you know, have allowed that. I don't know if that's necessary, but it definitely helps. And they could just pretend to be whoever and they can tell you whoever they are, and if you believe them, they have rights to make up a whole story and then they leave strategically so that they can make it seem like they did a good thing. That's what I think this entire story is. So I don't know if you have any thoughts on that, but it's quite a quite a banger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that that's pretty wild. And was this girl she around that twelve your age group? Your time?
Speaker 1: I think this fourteen or fifteen?
Speaker 5: Well, no, that's and that's for being in the Thana brainway state, which is two to six years old. But you know, everybody who's possessed is not a you know, two to six year old. And I think that accounts for a small number of cases, but most of them, I think it's just data analysis and strategic choosing of who you're implanting certain memories into that that's what accounts for all of it in my opinion.
Speaker 1: But no, she wasn't in that brainway state.
Speaker 5: But if you but that's I'm saying you're open in a thing of brainway state because it's it's kind of a dissociation. And whenever you empty your mind in these disassociative states, intentional or not, you're to a degree giving some sort of open room wiggle room for someone else to fill it.
Speaker 1: Uh. And they also get more.
Speaker 5: Consents based on your level of sin occult practice so on.
Speaker 1: So it's degrees.
Speaker 5: So if you're an occult family who's doing all these practices and you're dissociating, trauma based mind control is forcing disassociation so that you can have entities possess you and claim to be you know, certain entities and such and whatnot. In my opinion, so it's it's the same logic, I think. So you don't have to be super young to be possessed. That is pretty apparent. It's just a level of consents given or rituals or whatever it may be. So yeah, that's some interesting lore which I.
Speaker 2: Think has anything to do with this saith like because I know, like for as you know, fear is a very strong.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I mean people say, oh.
Speaker 2: Fear death. So it's like if they can hear about this ideology of no everything continues on and you just bounce to the next body or whatever else. You get the new car every time you reckon total the other one that I don't know. Maybe the fear of death makes people more prone to maybe hope, you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, yeah, I agree to a degree because people say, like, oh, fear is the opposite of faith, and to a large degree I agree with that. Maybe not like jump scare, but like prolonged anxiety and worry about things that you shouldn't be worried about because the Lord tells us why we don't need to if we know our identity in Christ right.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Is it a huge open door to be fearful. I don't think it's a huge open door. I think as a sin, it's not a huge sin. It's just more of something that's not the best for you, your development, spiritually or otherwise. So I think it is a degree. I think this whole opening the door, so to speak, is so varying in degrees, and it's such a percentage thing that every little thing has its little mathematical part to play. So I think fear is a small, little, you know, inch of that. But I don't think it allows major, major, major doors to be open just by being now living fear in your confray and you you don't understand your identity price, and you be crazy things because fear drives you to crazier things, crazier sins. You do a lot of bad things out of fear. So fear itself maybe not as much, but what fear guides you to.
Speaker 1: Sure absolutely, And.
Speaker 5: The whole reincarnation thing is problematic because you know, it gives people no urgency to improve themselves. Oh, I can just do it in the next life, you know, or the next life. I have infinite tries, so there's no urgency, which is also really bad because that's not a good way to live your life.
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, the times I have thought about it or has crossed my mind honestly, which I know it's not a biblical thing, but of course, you know, I uh, well, it might just be me, but I think about random things from time to time. But I was kind of like having like some internal dialog the other day. I guess maybe where I knew this conversation was coming. Oh, it's like, you know, I work my butt off and broke my back and I'm just old, decrepit man. Now where I was working for the three jobs my whole life to try to support a family and stuff, and now I'm finally to the point to where i can make my money off my brain, you know, make a living off my brain.
Speaker 1: As you should.
Speaker 2: And now I'm like, now I'm where I want to be, dude, I'm happy as a pig. And shit, you know what I mean. I get to read and study and talk and have these conversations and stuff. And I'm like, what a cruel joke it would be to be taken out right about now. And I'm like, I'm getting book stock in my library up. And it's like, man, if there is a past life, man, I hope I'm born back into this family and get to reinherit all my book collection back.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way, man.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't buy into it and I won't even entertain it. But if I did, I would I would say a similar thing. I'm doing good myself, So I hope I don't have to have a really bad life to balance out my good one or something, because that seems to be a pattern they play out. But yeah, man, moving on to the extensive list of lore here is, uh, we're going to talk about so when you do reincarnation based memories in regression, uh, which we're going to talk about more adjacent.
Speaker 2: Stuff terminology regression, it's being in it.
Speaker 5: It's going into a setting where you are getting into a very still, meditative theta brain wave state and you are you know, usually the therapist that's there with you or regressionist whatever is helping you do so with maybe techniques like uh, recommending you count backwards to this number and then eventually you'll be still and calm enough, or recommending certain things. There's very a million different things they can do. It can be by neural beads, it could be whatever.
Speaker 1: But uh, it's just frequency.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's getting you into a state which is open for psychic information uh or you know, ensity contact, whatever you want to call it. But yeah, regressions used for a lot of things. It's not just past life memories, which have enough problems on their own, but it's also pre birth memories like in between life memories and between your incarnations where people will get tons of Okay, so there's tons of books on this. Some of the main authors are doctor Michael Newton, Helen Womback, Dolores Cannon. They are regressionists, and they get people in these states and they'll access past life memories and at some point in these sessions often and there's full books dedicated to this justice topic. There are collectively thousands of these cases now, so it's consistent, and data consistency doesn't necessarily mean it's legitimate, by the way, could mean an orchestrated thing on the other side happening. But there's consistent data showing patterns of pre birth memories where people are meeting with spiritual elders, ascended masters, so on in the higher heaven type realms, not having of the biblical standard, but they are planning their incarnation. They are getting a life review of their recent life and they're planning their next incarnation.
Speaker 1: They get to choose their uh.
Speaker 5: Their location geographically often is usually within one hundred miles of their original place, but they don't really talk about that as much in the UH in the regression stuff, but whatever, and they uh they choose their location, their gender, UH, their socio economic condition, their family members, uh, their wiener size. I bet uh there you know, they're trying to balance their illnesses, their death, et cetera. They're trying to balance their karma optimally, not trying to progress in every life necessarily.
Speaker 1: Because like.
Speaker 2: Perfect balance.
Speaker 1: Amen, yes, we would know.
Speaker 5: Uh so it's heavy, man, you gotta see hydrated, bro. It's it's dangerous out here. Uh yeah, man, it's uh so they choose all these things. It leaves very very little room for free will. They often choose their spouse, even if they've had twelve wives, I guess they chose them all or most of them. It's weird that you choose a lot of your major life events, leaving very little room for free will, which makes this whole thing kind of sketchy to start with. But in these memories, their council members, their elders, they're never judgmental. They say that for they always say that they're not judgmental. They're not like yeahweah, okay. They allow you to choose an easier or harder life based on how much spiritual growth you want. The harder lives reward more spiritual growth usually usually not always now. And you also have a soul family, so you'll often reincarnate with the same characters. Like if you had a dad in this life, he might have been your wife in a past life. There's a lot of sole incest going on in these scenarios, A lots, yeah, yeah, but it's but it's just they make it seem like it's okay, but it's a little bit gross. But people will find out their parents were their ex lovers and past lives. I think that's just demons torturing us in very sick ways and making us normalize the most evil stuff.
Speaker 2: But what are you gonna done coming back to haunt people?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that guy's a monster for sure. So so there's a lot of weird stuff there. And I'm not gonna do a whole giant breakdown on that because I don't have it prepared. But there is correlations with other adjacent lore which don't line up very well at all. Now I'm going to talk about a book for a moment, and then we're going to cross examine these two things. The book is, it's pretty underground.
Speaker 1: It is a cosmic.
Speaker 5: Cradle spiritual dimensions aft between what is it spiritual dimensions.
Speaker 1: Of life before death.
Speaker 5: And it's written by Elizabeth Carmon and some friends, and it compiles over two hundred testimonies across the whole world of all different cultures, talking about mothers. Typically mothers getting visions and dreams of encounters with spirits, babies, their future spirits, the spirits of their future children. They're usually pregnant or they're getting pregnant in this moment, and they will see a vision of a spirit baby who's three to six years old, usually looking like that. It'll look like a three to six year old, and it will look like their future child typically, and they will say something stupid and pointless and unnecessary, like Mommy, I love you, I'm coming to see you, or.
Speaker 1: They'll talk like a child.
Speaker 5: They'll have child speak and they'll say like I love you, or I can't wait to be your kid, or something something stupid and unnecessary.
Speaker 1: Completely.
Speaker 5: I guess it's to establish a bond beforehand. But it's just a quick little vision dream. Sometimes there will be a bunch of spirit babies fighting over you, and they'll.
Speaker 1: Say pick me, no, pick me, no, pick me, and they'll.
Speaker 5: Argue over you. That's a little weird. I don't know why that's necessary.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's.
Speaker 5: There's over two hundred of these cases documented, plenty more out there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They'll show up in meditation.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they will show up in these dreams and visions FATA, brainwave state opening, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So here's a weird thing.
Speaker 5: Out of all these thousands of pre birth memories that people access in regression, there is not a single one I could find of anybody mentioning a visitation to their mother in the spirit showing up as a child. Which, by the way, in these life in these life planning things, you are not a three to six year old. You do not speak like a child. You are formed as yourself, as your past life, or a combination of them. You know, it's it varies, but you are you have a mature mentality. Okay, you are not a child. But in these pre birth memories, the person isn't even Sometimes it's before they're before they're even a fetus, before they're pregnant, and it's like when they're about to get pregnant. So it's it's before they're even connected to that fetus, right as early as it may be. So why are they a three to six year old? Specifically, why are they dumb? If they're truly in a mature spirit in the spirit room coming down to say hi, why are they showing up as a three to six year old and dumbing down their look and their vibe and their dialogue and their intelligence to have some cute, to have some cute seaver overly cute, manipulative, adorable behavior. Now, if it's a demon masking as a child, what are they doing here? Is it just like they do in dreams like fake joy? Interston talks about are they consent harvesting? Are they trying to get you to believe one in something that promotes reincarnation? Yes, building a rapport, and then two they usually fulfill it. Right, So this they'll have this vision the mother, and then when their child is two, three four years old, just like reincarnation memories, they will get a memory of visiting their mother in the spirit. Now you can't see nobody accesses this in regression memories, but only the kids whose mother already had the pre programmed vision. Now that child will get that memory. But nobody else will talk about this except mothers who already had that, which is a little weird.
Speaker 1: They don't cross over.
Speaker 5: They will have memories and say, hey, remember when I came to visit you, or remember when you aborted me and I came back as your son instead of your daughter because you aborted me or I had a or you had a miscarriage. Like they'll say weird stuff like that, And these kids will have memories of being a spirit baby and visiting their mother, but only the ones whose.
Speaker 1: Mother's already had it.
Speaker 5: So it's just like it's not outside of that in the regression stuff at all, which is weird. They don't overlap. I find this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: I want to read some quotes from the book in a minute. Let me see if I got everything first. It's overall this whole the whole point of this is seeding additional reincarnation, spiritualist type lore and consent harvesting in my opinion, because whenever their mother believes it, then they're giving their permission for their child to be access to when they're theta brainway of state at as a two year old, which then they do. They're not protecting their child, They're doing the opposite. They're leaving them open because their belief and consent is being acted upon there. That's what I think is going on. So let me read some quotes from the book really quick, because they are either insightful to showing what's going on. Here, or they're reparted and funny, or they're a little bit of both. So I got a number here, But yeah, yeah, we got some common here. So one is, as a child, I knew that all the explanations of where I come from did not resonate with me, although I had no words to explain where I came from. As a young adult, I even tried previous life regressions divination and got some hits. Even so, they were not my souls. Some were my physical body elemental's previous experiences, and others were experiences of those people around me. Okay, One, she already did past life aggression before leaving herself open being a believer. One so already opened up. Two she says some of her memories were from her physical body's elementals experience, which, by the way, doesn't make any sense. And I don't understand what she's saying, because it's your soul that reincarnate, it's not your body elemental whatever. That doesn't make any sense at all. It's like she's claiming to be a wanderer coming in taking over this person's body, but it doesn't seem to be the case. And she says other memories she gets when she relives as if they're her own.
Speaker 1: Are other people near her? Okay, just keep that in mind.
Speaker 5: And will reference Part two material where this is relevant as well in a minute.
Speaker 1: Another quote, which is even.
Speaker 5: Crazier, is a guy who is an adult now, but he's He says he accessed the memory of himself as a fetus, but he's a spirit, and he's a mature spirit while he's a fetus. Okay, even though your spirit turns into a baby spirit whenever you're born, it's weird.
Speaker 1: So he says that he remembers going.
Speaker 5: Out of his body as a fetus spirit mature spirit and ashele traveling, and then he says he still does.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: He says, I came and went as I pleased at you know, out of his mother's womb. He says, I played anywhere I wanted. Lots of play time took place on Jupiter, the planet of growth, and Saturn, the karmic teacher. That is where most of my lessons came from. That is where I hung out.
Speaker 1: I still do.
Speaker 5: So he's saying, I remember ashele traveling, or I got a memory accessing ashele travel memories as a fetus going to different planets to get lessons from entities, and Saturn's one of them. Sadurn worship a little weird connection there, and he says he still does, which I mean he's still ashele travels. And now if you watch part one, you know that the astral realm and Ashal travels faking gay and that that's not probably happening. So to get a memory of him doing it as a us fetus is just a little more icing on the cake of bologna. I don't believe it, and I think this person is insane. And this is what the this is what they you know, have claimed to be as a literal lifestyle for them, since, uh, I don't if you if you buy, if you buy all this, you have to take a lot of this slop with it. You know, it's it's gonna get silly right now. So one quote here is uh he says rebirth planning was like watching a thriller movie. So this is showing more vision control admittedly so by the elders in this realm. So whether or not the whole thing's fake, are real. Even if it's real, they have the ability to impress movie like you know, visions of your life, a kashak record style of anything they.
Speaker 2: Want, realms, an unhinged rant exposing the psychic.
Speaker 5: Thank you exactly. That's the voice for the audiobook. By the way, it's very soothing and silly.
Speaker 2: So my cover see one. As you were talking, I was gonna, you know, throw this up, you know.
Speaker 5: Be like, huh oh you want to throw it? A funny little bit I've been posting on.
Speaker 2: Your YouTube channel, you know, is that where they get Yeah, listen to your audio book and stuff right here on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I got all the quote. I have a lot of quotes and excerpts, and all the excerpts are you know. I pick funny voices for uh Dan Duvall. I gave aquitine hunger forces, uh master Shake, which is a good one.
Speaker 1: It was hard to develop these voices, by the way. I did use AI for it, but worth it. Yeah, man.
Speaker 5: So some more quotes that are crazy is between his second past life and his current life, Thundercloud incarnated in animal bodies. He became transformed into a fish, so again showing you can downgrade to a fish and go back up.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Some reincarnation teachings from ensities teach that is all sequential. You can only go up, you can't go down. Other people teach the opposite. It's it's just it doesn't correlate or it doesn't mix well. Another one that's even crazier is the woman concluded the spirit child seeking a mother paddled a spirit canoe upriver. The spirit child saw me and entered my womb. That's why I'm pregnant, and elder narrated added, white people have a different way. These things happened to black people.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Black people can just be you know, they don't have to have sex to get you know, a child.
Speaker 1: It's just a spirit baby in a canoe. Spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But immediately it's like, yeah, white people have a different way, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 5: That's that's the perfect thing to play against this. Yeah, man, it's uh, that's that's the thing. Well, that's more third world mentality here, and this is coming from a more uh yeah, I'm gonna say third world area of for that testimony. That that's what that's what they say, that's what they believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Another quote is meditation was part of Elsa's daily routine for spiritual growth on a meditation retreat with thousands of people. Unexpected thoughts came up up during meditation. And here's what the thoughts were. Have another baby, have another baby, Have another baby. Elsa thought, no, I have enough children. You're such a good mother, have another baby.
Speaker 1: Have one of us.
Speaker 5: What a good mother you would be. We want you to be our mother. Come on, have a baby, have one of us. This is actual dialogue, she quotes. After five days, the souls began to fade out, and she said this, and the voices of the children said, all right, we're going away. You can't have us. I thought, oh, no, come back, I will have one. And that was a great sales technique. That was the end of the quote. That whole thing.
Speaker 1: I just said.
Speaker 2: So here and her absolutely love that.
Speaker 5: That's right, man, and dude. It's like she's literally at a meditation retreat. She's doing she's getting in a Theta brainway state, she's getting open, and these voices in her head are showing up, his little children talking to her, saying, have one of us. Multiple multiple babies fighting over one mother. Now in life plans, you're not really fighting over to the same life. I never hear of that being talked about, but apparently these spirit babies are are doing so it's just another thing that doesn't make any sense, and she agrees to it in consense and boom, now she's gonna get some influences from these demons. Another one even sillier. I imagine a Vietnamese man who refused to drink the spiritual soup of amnesia in the before birth world surreptitiously slipped it to his dog instead. Now that's stupid, but it's saying he avoided the memory erasure in the between life realms by sneaking away his soup. He's supposed to drink the amnesia soup, he avoided it and gave it to his dog, the spirit of his dog, which was with him apparently in this incarnation, in this pre birth life. Now I don't know how he got away with that, and nobody caught him, these all knowing spirit beings. But then that means he came back with all his memories, which by the way, he didn't.
Speaker 1: He just had access to a handful of them.
Speaker 5: So doesn't make a lot of sense that you can just avoid, you know, drinking the amnesia soup. If that happened, I feel like a lot more people would have stories like that. I've never heard anybody else say anything like that, so I just thought that was one that stood out as silly. And this came by way of memories. You're killing the soundboard, bro, thank you?
Speaker 1: So there is? Oh god, yeah, here's another one.
Speaker 5: I have the most memories of lives when I practiced some mysticism or healing art. Now wouldn't that benefit them to give you those memories of these occult practices? Another one that's crazy. I made Penny Royal tea to abort the baby. As I was about to drink the tea, a loud, raging voice said no, and I spilled the tea. The voice explained, I am coming to the planet and you are the vehicle I must come through. And she said, okay, I'll be the vehicle for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this.
Speaker 5: Is this not a little on the nose of just giving consens away, deceiving enstities.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They Oh, this one's fun.
Speaker 5: They suited him because they were clean, kept their camps swept up, and sent their women a long way off to men straight. When are we going to do that in this country?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Anyone?
Speaker 3: Oh good?
Speaker 1: Okay? Last one, this one.
Speaker 5: I regret even saying it in advance, but it's too funny to me. He was crazy drunk when I met him. Dave Date raped me when I was fourteen. I didn't want to be with him, excepting enticed me with cigarettes and with money. I was born with an addiction because my mother had smoked two packs per day during my womb time. Besides, smoking was cool, everyone was doing it.
Speaker 1: I just had to end there.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, it's it's just funny to me that that last line. But yeah, this is the book that delivers the exact lore. I was just going over the spirit baby stuff. So all these things you have to and there's more. There's a lot more, by the way in the book. Uh, you have to kind of take on these if you want to believe this is all happening. And if even one of these is some sketchy deception, how can we trust the rest of them. They all a lot of them seem very sketchy to me. But wait, there's more. Here's now and even crazier. Yeah right, yeah, So there's this other book that is very underground. I do not hear talked about ever. The only person I've heard reference. It is Jason geor Johnny, one of my many arch nemesiss is, and he is he brought it up in a space one time, and he doesn't name it, but he's it is the only book of its kind. There's no other book like this that I can find, so I know he was talking about this book and he uses it as data for real future prophetic information, not seeing that it's a controlled deception. But you know, we'll get into this. So it's called mass Dreams of the Future, and he is. It is a book written by chet Be Snow and Helen womb Back, and it is a bunch of regression data. It is data heavy and very respectably, so you know they're using data. They're trying to get a cohesive story here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: What it is is a collection of future life memories, not past life memories, but future What they do is they take people with past life memory sessions and then when it's over, they ask them to try to access the years twenty one hundred and also twenty three hundred and see if they have a future life that they can access so they can find out what the future is going to be like. And they get quite a bit of data from this now in the same way they get a past life memory.
Speaker 1: It's the same mechanism, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So in this book, I'll start off by saying, the first chapter is chet be Snow, the author's own testimony not of his future life, but of his future on Earth. So it's in the year two thousand, and all this data is coming from the eighty three to eighty six or so in the eighties, so they're doing all these in the eighties. And his story is fifteen years in the future into the year two thousand, right, And he tells a whole chapter of detailed, detailed emotional memories where he there's a huge cataclysm that happens in the next few years before two thousand, which already didn't come to pass obviously, and he talks about becoming a spiritual leader and becoming telepathics, so much so that he's communicating with aliens to help us get resources because we're so we're so distraught and we had a big depopulation event. The grid is down everywhere, and we're surviving via you know, more horse and buggy type resource gathering, but also alien help, and we're telepathically communicating across the world with our telepathic radios, with our minds, and we're teaching children to be telepathic.
Speaker 1: We're doing all the things.
Speaker 5: And he remembers his death and all these things, and remembers going to the spirit room afterwards. He remembers all this in the future, but it didn't come to pass because none of this happened.
Speaker 1: So there's keep in mind.
Speaker 5: His future life he accessed or future memory of his current life was totally totally, totally wrong in so many ways, like a million ways. I don't have time to get into. But it all succeeded in gratifying his ego and desires to have spiritual powers and leadership of some sort. It was very, very very ego stroking and very beneficial to him. Didn't come true, none of it did. So keep that in mind before we go into this. Now, the rest of this is very there's okay. So there's twenty five hundred people they asked to do this in this study to access future life memories. Out of two hundred to twenty five hundred, they only get hits from three hundred and fifty, give or take, and a few more in another way we'll get into. But only so they said only about five point five percent of the people surveyed had a future life memory in the year twenty one hundred, and only eleven or so percent had a future life in the year twenty three hundred. Now, if this is a demonic operation strategically doing this, what is the message they're trying to convey? Okay, well, and this is also conveyed in the actual data by the way. They're trying to convey that a great cataclysm is coming soon after the eighties, such a great cataclysm that the population is about five percent of what it used to be, and then the gradual build up in the next two hundred years to double. So it's showing a huge popular depopulation event and then a steady incline. That's that's what the data is conveying very clearly, and that's why they take it seriously, because if everybody had a future life memory, that must mean we don't have any big depopulation, right, That's what it would insinuate very clearly. So demons are strategically giving out a small amount of memories because there's a lot of enough people are being survey toward, doesn't matter. They can get enough data. You know, it's twenty five hundred people. So out of the three hundred and fifty people or so that get hits, they give consistent data that is very specific stuff.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: They talk about four civilization types in this post cataclysm world. Now there's yeah, there's four of them and out so I don't forget. Thirty two percent of them, of the three hundred and fifty were in high tech domed AI run cities that are in like the Simpsons Dome literally or their underground bunker type cities. That is where thirty two percent of people live. And it's kind of empty of meaning, devoid of meaning, there's not much purpose. It's very AI run city, very you know, brave new world, New World Order type vibes going on high government control. Not a good vibe. Then there's also the thirteen percent are in orbiting space stations around Earth or off world colonies on other moons or other planets, or even beyond in the you know, beyond the Solar System. Thirteen percent are living in space and they are not very happy either, but you know, they're surviving and they eat mush, and they're working with aliens a lot, and everybody. All these societies except for the next one I'm going to talk about, have trade with aliens for resources constantly, and their friends with multiple factions, and many factions, because there's tons of different alien factions of course, and they are friends, and they're teaching us and they're giving us knowledge, and they're giving us technology.
Speaker 1: Does that sound familiar?
Speaker 5: There is a and then there's the primitive isolated survivor communities, which is twenty eight percent, and they are you know, they're more horse and buggy, cowboy Western style, but they're surviving, and you know, they have some tech that they've stolen from, you know, finding it elsewhere, but they're overall pretty underdeveloped and just surviving more so. And the high tech dome cities, by the way, are domed because everything outside of them is radiated from nuclear fallout, which they're insinuating obviously that there was a nuclear war at some point that probably was a big cause of this depopulation event. They also referenced the pull shift as being another example, and I have complicated feelings on that whole thing. Watch hydroplate theory for an alternative explanation for magnetic anomalies. Talking too fists, Yeah, yeah, and so Yeah, there's a whole bunch of stuff. But the dome cities are in nuclear fallout areas, and the survivor communities aren't in domed areas. But they're not being poisoned and dying from going outside their dome. They don't have a dome. So it's obviously calculated to certain areas where the nuclear fallout happened. It's not everywhere, right, So they're they're telling a story with this information by doing this, And then twenty seven percent the rest of them happened to be in spiritual New Age communities that are the happiest, the longest living, the best fed, the most community driven, and they all have psychic abilities and telepathic abilities. They communicate with aliens. They're all friends with aliens. They have pyramid shaped schools where they teach kids to be telepathic. Gay they there. It's just a New age's wet dream. It is the perfect scenario for them, going.
Speaker 2: The line and get your free mark today.
Speaker 5: Right, And they're making everybody else sound like pretty lame and not ideal because this is going to be the best one. So twenty seven percent of the subjects describe these communities with similar characteristics very specific information. They a lot of them describe androgynist genders with no genitals and or intersects and saying that gender is not really important. I don't know if that sounds familiar or if it sounds like a red flag to anybody.
Speaker 1: It does to me. I'm a man.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, so yeah, man, It's just it's consistent data coming to three hundred and fifty people who've never spoken about this to each other, never met.
Speaker 1: So you go, oh, well, this has got to.
Speaker 5: Be somewhat accurate of a timeline, because how else would so many people be saying the same stuff.
Speaker 1: And here's the other explanation.
Speaker 5: If you're a hive minded, data collecting, deceptive, elaborate, strategic group of entities and you want to make people believe in this infinite consciousness, can access to the acashic records of anything type belief system, this reincarnation based framework, you would carry out these exact deceptions with data and strategically time things. Now, another reason I think it's all sketchy is because there is one part in the book where they talk about getting more data through different means, because obviously they're annoyed that only five to eleven percent of these people are getting data, so they they're trying other ways to get more data even though they get they're getting quite a bit, but they want more. So what they do is they ask people and prompt them. Not everybody, but they prompt quite a few people to attempt. If they're like, okay, you can't find another life, Okay, that's fine, try to see through somebody else's eyes and live their memories and not all the time, but they get a hit quite often and they will then live somebody else's life and see their memories and get data through them, but it won't count.
Speaker 1: It won't count as another life.
Speaker 5: So what's happening here is demons want to give them more data so they can craft a story more accurately, but they don't want to give them too much bodies in the body count because then it makes it seem like the depopulation event isn't a steady narrative being created here, so they have to stay low on the numbers and make it seem like a gradual build up.
Speaker 1: So it's strategy.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people see through others eyes and a kashak record style and will then share many details the same way. So that's already very sketchy because it's like, well, these aren't even your own memory, and you're accessing them and feeling them and witnessing them as if they're your own, but you only know they're not your own because you were prompted in such a way. So it's very sketchy, and it's creating a story, it seems, which is only one hundred and eighty eighty years away, doesn't. I mean, I think there will be a you know, if the Bible's not right and Jesus ain't coming back soon, then you know, the poll shift thing seems to have a lot of evidence, but there are some there are some alternatives to that information happening. And I want to read some goofy quotes from this book because it's even sillier than the last one.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: Uh So, I want I want people to understand this is what they have to believe if they want to believe in these future life progressions regressions. Here's here's one quote. It says nearly sixty percent of those participating in her research workshops reported that they had been ahead of her questions while in the light trance state. It soon became obvious that once in the dreaming mind, as she called it, many people could bypass the linear aspects of time and memory. Now what this is telling you is whenever they're being pro pumped and the regressionist is asking, hey, travel to this time in your life, okay, travel to this birthday and tell me what's happening. Okay, go to when you were married or something. When they're prompting it. Instead of the vision forming right after it, sometimes the vision will start forming as they're saying it, or right before, within a second or two. And then you think, oh, it's because we're consciousness. We're connected. So you know, my consciousness already knows what she's about to say, or a demon reading my thoughts in advance already knows what is going to be said and is crafting it in advance to make it seem much more genuine. You know, it's strategy. It's within their capabilities for sure. So then you have another quote that says, most of these get together seem to be positive occasions, with the aliens providing advanced technical knowledge and spiritual wisdom. One report from twenty one hundred AD mentioned contact with humanoids from the planet from a planet in the Ple Eightes, Star System.
Speaker 1: Oh the pliatees.
Speaker 5: You don't say I've heard of them. Another one says, in deeper levels of trance, the subject takes on the emotional reactions of this alter ego to such an extent that he may temporarily lose awareness of his current identity. Or that can be read as in deeper levels of trance and consent, the alter ego, the demon possessing you is now getting more rights to take over and then tell you their own story. That's what you can also reframe that as very easily. Another one is a routine of regular daily meditation, renewing contact with one's immortal soul and spiritual guides, practicing tolerance. These are the things that they promote. Don't know if that sounds familiar to you. Another one, anyone can discover they are a star person, a star seed. We're about to get into star seed lour in just a minute and see how problematic that stuff is. Another one says fifty one percent reported using some kind of universal credit system based on one's signature or handprint instead of money. I don't know if that's mark of the beast normalization there, but it sounds something like it with the and then you got this one's fine. Another a man living on a space colony named gay Lord. I know that's a real name, but that's just silly to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if focker gay lord? No, gay Lord falker? Is that what he is? There we go? That's I wish I could change my name right now. That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: The circle of trust fucker?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, all right, we got a few more O there? So I think silly, I have to.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: One says walk ins are by no means limited.
Speaker 1: To extraterrestrial spirits.
Speaker 5: They have voluntarily taken over adult human bodies with the full consent of their former soul inhabitants, to help humanity make a critical transition. And I'm sure people have been deceived this way by demons by saying, hey, I'm here to take over your body to help people. Can I do? I have your permission? I'm sure some losers have said, sure, why not?
Speaker 1: That's all it takes.
Speaker 5: As if you're told you're gonna be possessed, it can be in whatever framework as long as you agree to it. And they say, oh, we're here to help, they channel to Lord and I think raw material they say, Abraham Lincoln had to walk in that freed the slaves. It wasn't Abraham Lincoln, but an alien soul that he agreed to let possess him to free the slaves. So thank you spirits. You guys freed the slaves. Yeah, you know, it's that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: That's right, thank you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then another one says the youngest person reported dying as a young man at age twenty five and a fiery crash between two spaceships off the planet Xenon and twenty three forty a d that's a dumb planet name. I'm sorry that I don't believe it. A UFO experience can be both physical and psychic. It can also be usually deliberately educational. Oh, they're just trying to teach us things. Okay, well, don't worry about all the probing of my butt. That's I'll move over that real quick. Unable to detect any visible sex characteristics such as breasts, he reported feeling that his body was essentially androgynist. Gender didn't seem to matter very much.
Speaker 1: I disagree, brother. Then he got let's see, here's a good one.
Speaker 5: Many reports coming from the individuals contacted by a group loosely known as the Space Brothers or the Ashtar Command.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I mean this is the eighties, back when Ashtar command was still being used in channel lore, but that they've been made fun of for decades now as one of an obvious signs of a psyop to use those terms.
Speaker 1: As far as I've.
Speaker 5: Been in, like the star it is suspiciously close, isn't it. But yeah, it's like Nordics, it's like Pleadians. But a lot of people have channeled them and they say really stupid stuff. So yeah, here's another one. UFO connections have been received psychically by several hundred different individuals over the past four decades, using names like Ashtar, Manka or Hatan, purportedly the galaxy's recordkeeper record Keeper and referring to the same intergalactic hierarchical hierarchical organization said to be held headed by no less than Jesus himself, also called Sonanda by these sources. So they called Jesus a different name. So I guess he should pray to that guy just in case. And he's leading, Yeah, he's leading the Intergalactic Federation of sorts. They don't call it that, but it seems to imply it. So thank you Jesus, I mean Sonanda for your help. And then an advance guard of this group, known as light Workers, is currently being prepared by UFO and other spiritual contacts. They will assist the Ashtar Command in his intergalactic fleet and by shepherding those still unawakened but spiritually developed individuals to save havens where the pickups can occur. Sounds like a cover up for some sort of rapture. I don't know, and I don't believe in a pre trib but you know, it could be an alien thing later that they use as a cover story.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 5: Here Jan found that her present day grown daughter will become her spouse in twenty three hundred a d more of that same gross soul incest stuff they're normalizing, and that's not okay. Another high tech subject compared his future life to that of a conscious intelligent machine, seemingly androgynists. Even his name, sin Syncrotron two, was mechanical sounding. Nobody named their child robot or not Synchrotron two. I don't, I don't buy it, I really don't. For convenience, I will use masculine pronouns for his story. These are the people we're dealing with. Do you understand what I'm getting at? Like you have to if you want to believe the future life progressions are a legitimate data, you have to believe this other nonsense too, because it's all coming alongside it from the same contexts Uh, I find it silly. I got I gotta hydrate. Brother, Let me know if you want to rants about anything.
Speaker 2: Oh no, don't put me on spot like that.
Speaker 1: I did it. I just did it. You're on the spot now, brother.
Speaker 2: Damn it. It's like I don't know what to do with my hands.
Speaker 1: All right, you did great. That was perfect.
Speaker 2: You got a thumbs up for me. Anybody the chat that knows what movie reference.
Speaker 1: That he is, that's great. So we're on star Seeds now. And I know most people.
Speaker 5: Know what star seeds are, but for those who don't, a quick summary is they are largely documented in Dolores Cannon's work, I think more than anybody, So read her books if you want to find out more about it.
Speaker 2: Realm shenanigans an unhinged rant exposing the there you go. I was asking what was your book name?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: I was gonna pull it up, and when I hit the back button, it replayed that again. So you heard its spirit realm, but.
Speaker 1: You're close enough.
Speaker 5: So yeah, star seeds are essentially they can be souls that are from alien extraterrestrial planets who are coming here to help us. They're all here to help us, but they're either souls from alien planets who incarnate here to help us specifically, or they are directly sent as a chunk to make it out from source, so they've never incarnated before, they never existed, and they're created by Source just to come here and help us and incarnate in humans. And there's another one like godheads deploying multiple incarnations. It's a whole thing, but those are the main ones, and they have only started coming here since the forties, apparently, since nineteen forty is when they started. That was the first wave. Dolorus Canon talks about the second wave coming in the sixties and seventies I think, or also eighties maybe, and then the last wave is like eighties, nineties to now, and each wave has a each subsequent wave has an easier time adjusting than the last, apparently because these are alien souls from better perfect planets with no problems, so they don't understand us or from you know, source which has never existed, so they have no frame of reference. But they do, and we'll get into that in a minute. Let me make sure I'm not missing anything. Yeah, And they will access this information via QHHT hypnosis often for dolorus canon. That is where you channel the higher self who will give you this information and share the memories directly, or you know, just other memories access. But this is usually channeled by your higher self, not a demon pretending to beat your higher self of course the god exactly. Yeah, And so here's a really sketchy thing about it. The star seeds will obviously be first time and one time incarnates here. They cannot incarnate again, or if they do, it's to help. They're not like going to get stuck in the reincarnation loop like we are. They have different rules now. They say that to come to earth because it's so hard to adjust here and we're so crazy and evil, which I doubt they do the process to get them adjusted in advance to what they're coming into. Even though their memories are white anyway, it's more to embed their soul with kind of a underground under the layer knowledge which they can't even access fully, but it becomes a part of them, I guess. So what they called is imprinting, and what happens is they will say that star seeds come here by going to the Acashic records before they incarnate, in grabbing a handful of lives of other people, memories from other people, and then connecting it to them, downloading it to themselves so that when they come to Earth they have some sort of frame of reference to understand what's going on, even though they still have a hard time apparently, So they download other people's memories so that they can feel the vibes out correctly.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So, whenever you get past life memories here, So here's what happens. People will get past life memories and then they will get a star seed memory later. So how did they coexist? If you only have one incarnation here, how are you getting past life memories on Earth?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh, well, it's just explained away by imprinting. Those are the memories they grab from the Acastak records. Those aren't theirs, and they know this because their star seed contact, their higher self tells them or downloads the necessary knowledge at the time end to them. So I think that's just damage control because they messed up, and you know, they have to account for these additive memories that are care more lore. So this way you can marry the two concepts and go, know it makes sense, but really it's it's a little too sketchy in my opinion to just say, oh, yeah, I buy into it.
Speaker 1: Fully, I do not personally.
Speaker 2: To yeah, we're all the transcripancies.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, that's exactly what's going on here. Now.
Speaker 5: These people will also get memories of you know, planets, like like the alien soul memories, will get memories of their past lives on other planets, so like, see that's not Earth, so it's okay, but I still came to Earth and downloaded Earth memories anyway, so it's weird. But they will describe a couple things they describe is some like mermaid type underwater cities which is similar to the water Kingdom stuff on Earth.
Speaker 1: They talk about.
Speaker 5: Will have they're perfect societies. They have no war, no conflict, no religion, just like a spiritual nature to them. They all have telepathic abilities on all these alien planets. They all have no crime, no suffering, a chill wave of vibes twenty four to seven, regardless of what alien planet is, and it is obviously impossible if they don't all have telepathic communication to this hive mind, which they all have a hive mind, but they make it seem like it's a good thing, you know, kind of more normalization of the existence of demons into their high mind, I think, and on an immediate immediately wetter no.
Speaker 1: Is the serious colonies.
Speaker 5: These they talk about, these underwater you know, aquatic advanced beings who are tall, slender humanoid creatures with leathery skin, and they're androgynous, all of them, and they live up to one hundred and twenty years, which is the specific number provided. Kind of a weird on the nose number that's very biblically connected, kind of a weird rebrand, just putting it out there, these these kind of biblical connections that they act like as nothing, but it's clearly on the nose, you know what I'm saying. And I just find it silly that all these alien planets are perfect, and that's why they're coming here to help us. Because they're so perfect, they need to share their vibes and an explanation of how silly this is is where one testimony in the book says, this is cannon talking. She says, the second wave is now in their late twenties and thirties. They have made the transition to life on earth much more easily than the first wave. The second wave souls tend to work behind the scenes, often on their own, creating little or no karma and the sessions I conduct as a hypnotist, they have been described as intent as that unconsciously channel energy onto the earth. They do not have to do anything, they just have to be. Their energy affects everyone they come into contact with. Their paradox is that they're supposed to be sharing their energy, but they don't like being around people.
Speaker 1: So this is telling you you don't even need to be a good person. You don't have to do anything. You don't have to leave your house.
Speaker 5: You can just sit at home and access your past life memories and go out of body and do nothing for other people. And it's actually encouraged because all you have to do is exist. Just your vibes, your waves of energy you're emitting from your body is enough to do your job. Which is weird because if there's such good people and here to help us.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't they at least be like, hey, at least try to help people. At least try.
Speaker 5: No, no, just be by yourself and do don't interact with people. Actually be a recluse and be antisocial and just keep reading crazy New Age Laura until you become an insane person. So it's just a little bit. It's a little bit hard to believe, is it not.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh, I concur that's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: He's not just saying That's what I always say. Man, I believe every book I read. That's how I came to these conclusions. Well, no, the opposite. Actually, wait anyway, so yeah, and uh so that is all very silly to me. And I think they're just doing damage control with that lore, because that's all that's all that makes sense to me. Now, a reminder from episode two, because we're talking about memories not belonging to you, admittedly, so memories coming from other people. There's been many different types of minuteness through this. The seeing through another eyes and the future life memories. That alone is sketchy, and it's all remote viewing style visions which people still believe remote viewing is not totally Jack Bensty's, but it is in my framework.
Speaker 1: So another thing is referencing back part two.
Speaker 5: If you watch part two, you saw the holistic healing, you know, alignments and divergences from Dan Duvall's work and New Age spirit releasement therapy. And I'm going to reread a quote that I read then, just because it's very important to remind you this is what the New Age therapist says.
Speaker 1: William J.
Speaker 5: Baldwin in his manual book. He says, when a client discovers a disturbing memory, it can be a past life personality, but just as often it is the traumatic death of an attached entity. Admitting to you again, if you don't get rid of spirit attachments first, which none of these regressionists and mass rooms of the future did, by the way, you are not going to get your past life memory. Often you are going to get the past life memory of an attached entity, but you will relive it like it's your own, and you will feel like it's your own. And the only way you'll know the difference is if they tell you and then imprinting other people's memories, and then it's seeing through another eyes, massrooms of the future, other people's memories, but you can access it and you feel like it's your own. You relive it like it's your own, but it's not. There's more in the astral Lore, where I talk about the same concept of a guy reliving another lady's past life memories in the astral hot tub, if you remember that, and he just did it by being near her, and he was sucked in without consenting to it, because they controlled the entire experience from an outside entity facilitated way. So there's four or five six plus ways off the top of my noggin, I can remember of other people's memories being relived, but you relive it like it's your own. That alone should be enough to warrant that the same thing is happening to these children, which is within the framework I'm presenting here. Totally possible. I hope that makes sense to people. It's just too many things. And then also in this part too, I talk about Karl Wicklan's thirty Years among the Dead. He says all past life memories that he accesses and other people do are from the ghost attachments. And then later Baldwin's like in the eighty years later, his work is like, no, some of it is, but reincarnation is still real. And this guy denied reincarnation and said, no, you just evolved to the spirit RUMs higher and higher. And he knows that not just because of his own experiences, because entities to him, they will tell different people different things based on what they're willing to accept, and they don't care about diverging in logic because no one is going to cross reference these things hardly at all, so it doesn't matter. It's more worth it to get different stories to different people. So it's there's too many divergences in logic to say this is all believable, and why and if it's real, if reincarnation is real, why are so many deceitful entities giving you fake visions to make you believe it's real?
Speaker 1: What is the point?
Speaker 5: I think of one explanation that makes sense, and that's the Bible's explanation for this, a great deception carried out by demon's that that explains everything, That explains everything we're dealing with here in a in a logical way. Nobody else's framework has a complete explanation for everything. And if they do, they have yet to tell me. So hit me up, guys, haters, Let's see how much time you think we got right now?
Speaker 1: How what are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Brother? I got nothing?
Speaker 1: But I love it.
Speaker 5: Because I always say I always skip this part because it's not the most important, but I do like it, and I never everybody always was rushing me because I take three hours, four hours with her time you.
Speaker 2: Go, So she heard it here first. This is new exclusive.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 5: Let's I let's hope I remember what to say because I haven't even talked about this one yet.
Speaker 1: But we'll see.
Speaker 5: So there's this book. I'll give you a small little background on it. I spend twenty pages of my book breaking down a lot of lore in this book because it's totally deceptive in so many ways. It's called inter initiation by.
Speaker 1: Frick. I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 5: What's her name, Elizabeth hyach h A I c H Yeah, Elizabeth hih. And she is going through her book basically telling her whole story of accessing her past life memories. And she accesses a lot of memories of this past life where she was a high priestess in Egypt and her father was her her father was the the what is the king called their their version of a king, the hot Yeah, he was the he was the pharaoh. He was the pharaoh. Her dad was the pharaoh good for her, and he was the best father ever.
Speaker 1: She loved him. He was great.
Speaker 5: And her uncle was the right uh her her uncle was the high priest.
Speaker 1: They're always no, yeah.
Speaker 2: They're perfect princess or not in shining armor. There are always something grandiose. It's like, yeah, how come nobody gets a past life memory being the pizza delivery boy at Domino's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure some some people do.
Speaker 2: A delivery boy matters too.
Speaker 5: There's more him than high priests is in Egypt, that's for sure. Uh So, yeah, so that's her. Her whole life is a high priestess, and her whole mission is getting initiated into the secret Society. She wants to learn occult knowledge and get psychic abilities.
Speaker 1: And she and at.
Speaker 5: First they're like, no, you're too young, you're just a woman. You have to first do a couple of things. And she's like, no, I want it, No, I want it, and they're like okay, fine, and they do it. And her whole book is accessing these spirit, you know, these memories of her, you know, gaining these powers. And it's a pretty well written book for the most part, but there's a lot of slop in it. Well it's all slot, but you know, it's it's it's well done relative to other sources. I spend a whole page in my book talking about how many people specifically claim to be a high priestesst in Egypt. I collected I think over a dozen just in my book alone, but there's more out there. There's just how many are there that are acising their past life memories in this life and collecting.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just crazy.
Speaker 5: So there is a lot of rebranding Biblical cosmology and stories in this book. Like she'll she'll go in to her past life memory, and in this past life memory, her uncle, who is the top spiritual leader in her area, is putting her his hand on her head to get her to access a kashik records memories of the earth, not just of her, but of like, you know, things that happened in the Bible, and give hering a whole different story of what happened in with Moses and Aaron, like giving totally like similar stories, but it's it's rebranding it completely, and he'll do it by putting his hand on her head. So it's admitting your psychic can rressions, your psychic access to knowledge can come from somebody outside of yourself, by the way, which is exactly what she did in her memory. So in her memory, she's going into a deeper memory, which is just like the astral lore. You're not really going into one into another. You're switching to a new vision which.
Speaker 1: Is all controlled by these entities strategically. So so what Yeah, let me just read the excerpt here.
Speaker 5: So she gets on near the end of a book. She goes on a vision quest ritual. Now, this is very crazy, and I don't uh, I've never heard some of these details shared by anybody else.
Speaker 1: Let me make sure I'm drudging.
Speaker 2: Or is it like sleep deprivation.
Speaker 5: It's going into like a coffin like the freakin skull and Bone society, and and uh fat like fasting for days before and then getting into a trance state and then having an encounter with your spirit or something. I'll get into it in a second. Uh before I do, Before I do, I want to read this excerpt, which is rebranding biblical terminology pretty very on the nose, and it says, but now listen to the good news. Your body is the result of a separation. It is only the visible half of your own true other, true self. The other half remained in the unmanifested, unconscious part of your being, not a demon, but part of you. By uniting these two complementary halves with each other, you can return to divine unity. You can expand your consciousness until you make the unconscious part of yourself, not a demon of you, completely conscious, until you consciously experienced the unmanifested the invisible half of yourself, and in this way achieve divine unity with your consciousness. You can merge your conscious and consciousness that keep saying it, with your own true self out of which you have fallen, thus forming the perfect unity. In this way you can experience bliss, experience God, be God. You will achieve the unity with God and simultaneously with the entire universe. This means you will again be eating from the fruit of the tree of life. In short, you will have achieved your resurrection in eternal being.
Speaker 1: And that is initiation.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's taking Genesis three twenty two the tree of life thing and really twisting it on its head making it sound like a good thing. Oh, you need to unify with your unconscious manifest itself saying basically you or higher self who may or may not be a demon, impersonating it such, asking you for consent to possess you by conjoining, by merging. That is the other side of this coin and the Christian viewpoint. It is a demon trying to convince you they're a higher being.
Speaker 1: They're you, You're.
Speaker 5: God and if you connect to this, you can be part of God and you can feel great and they can make you feel good. I'm sure, but doesn't mean it's a good thing happening.
Speaker 1: And then another that ever happens.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm go'n tell you right now. I've heard it my whole life. It's like the cop showing up trying to buy pop from you. When you use a teenager, you gotta ask you if they're a cop, they have to tell you. So ask your a demon, they have to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't see a lot of people don't question them are you a demon? Because they don't believe in that, you know, the new agers types. But yeah, you know I'm sure Dan Duvall might have asked the spirit he's channeled before, are you a demon?
Speaker 1: And they lie to him.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he has asked, but he doesn't seem to be open to the whole idea of demon's impersonating characters, because then that means they're impersoning Jesus and angels, which he's channeling. So I feel like he doesn't ask that because it would be a red flag for him very quickly. So I don't know if that's a rule, but they definitely do their best to avoid that question coming up, no doubt. So when it comes to the vision quest thing near the end of the book, which is this is what initiation is, it's going through this process now, this is initiation to a secret society, which many people have done. Obviously in real life, isn't exactly like this. I don't know, maybe for some people. But what the story they're telling here is kind of a nightmare. So let me see what this covers. Okay, this is her uncle, the High Priest, is explaining to her what's about to happen and what she needs to do because she's about to get initiated officially.
Speaker 2: Now, So the Egyptian past life.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is in a past life memory.
Speaker 5: She's reliving this, and it gets even and she gets into a deeper vision quest after this, which is all switching to a new vision. It's the same thing. Now she doesn't have autonomy. This is all memory. So they can control your autonomy and make it just a memory if they want, and obviously give you autonomy in the astral to certain degrees. So her uncle's talking her, explaining to what's about to happen. Her uncle, the High Priests, says, remember very carefully what I'm telling you. Now, when you become conscious in one octave and vibration, you are in tune with this frequency and its whole sphere represents absolute reality for you, saying you're about to go into a simulation. It's going to be fake. He's telling her, it's going to be fake. But if you get lost in it and think it's real, you can get stuck there. And well, I'll just read it, he says, when you have passed the test in one degree, because there's going to be multiple tests in a row in different simulations. When you pass the test and one degree, you will waken in the next sphere and realize you are only dreaming in the level below. This sounds a lot like Episode one the Astral Traveler at the beginning I talked about with currently Escape Room.
Speaker 1: Same concept here.
Speaker 5: But if you don't pass the test, that is, if you identify yourself with the events and don't succeed in remaining to master all of them, all of these dream pictures will remain real for you, and you'll have to experience all of them to the very end as real events in the world of time and space. That would mean your body would have to die here in this coffin, and you would have to go on dreaming your own dream pictures and countless reincarnations on the long path of mortal existence for many thousands of years while you gradually struggled upward from this lower level to which you have fallen. Pausing real quick, He's saying, you're gonna get tested in like seven dream simulations, and if you get stuck in them and think they're real in real life, they will become real life and you will have to reincarnate in this fake dream reality simulation forever until you figure it out. Now, that's trying to They want the reader to read this in question, Oh my god, am I'm that fake reality?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Do I have to wake up? Do I have to go out of body to figure this out? They want you to question your own reality, make you think it's all pointless. It is so, it's so like diabolical man. But they're saying, you can get stuck in a fake dream for thousands of dream years and it will feel real, and you'll die in this coffin and you'll incarnate in a fake realm that doesn't exist except in your own head. That's what they're saying is true, Okay, so keep that in mind. So then he says, every dream is a reality as long as you believe it's to be real. When you pass all the tests, you experience all the lives that you would have to experience as a fallen soul on earth, free of time and space, you experience them as dreams, awakening on the next level of consciousness. Finally, you awaken on the seventh level in this the cosmic consciousness of the self, whatever that freaking means.
Speaker 1: In the divine.
Speaker 5: In this divine state, you become one with the last and highest and only reality, with yourself, with God.
Speaker 1: You merge with God.
Speaker 5: Himself not a demon. This is no longer an awakening but a resurrection. That's great terminology to use. So yeah, it's it's very It's not something I hear often the whole you'll get stuck in a fake world for thousands of years. I've never heard that anywhere else. I'm sure other people have talked about it, but this is what it takes to be initiated. You have to go to these dream tests. And you know, I spent a few page breaking down the actual tests she goes through, and it's basically a demon coming to her. And then in the first test, it's a demon coming to her and telling her you're part of me, like I'm with you and blah blah blah and you know you can't escape me, and making it sound evil. And then she's like, no, you're not part of me. You're part of my lower self. I need to access the higher self, which is totally different, totally different guy.
Speaker 1: And he's like, no, you got me because you accepted that I'm not.
Speaker 5: Part of you, and he like does this fade out echo routine where he's.
Speaker 1: Like no, and then the next phase starts.
Speaker 5: But it's all entity facilitated visions, but you defeated him by recognizing the truth, apparently. And then she's dancing with a man in some in some no, no, no, She's going to a room where everybody's partying in the second test, and everybody's dancing and everybody's like having a good time, and she's like looking at everybody's like, there's stupid. And then she gets a man come up to her trying to dance with her, and she's like, no, you're just a man. I need to connect with my spirit, with my soul, with my higher self. I don't need any you know, love on this in this earth plane, I'm celibate. And then she passed the test and that was the test, you know, something like that, And then it goes on for a couple more and it's just eventually at the end she ends up reuniting with her soul and becomes part of God because she passed the vision quest. It's very elaborate and stupid, and I don't think people understand this is what is coming out of past life memories in great details.
Speaker 2: It's very gnostic, you know what I mean. Absolutely, you're just escaping the prison planet and you are a shard from the hole. You have a sparkle of the divine and therefore by going through these tests, you know, it's an alchemical change. You're purifying that essence of God and returning it back to him, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, it's all very nice sounding on the surface. Yeah, if you're just dipping your tone in this stuff and you hear that, it sounds nice, it sounds fun and like I got pulled into it for a little bit. But when you really deep dive into it, there's a lot of mental gymnastics you have to do to justify all the very obviously.
Speaker 1: Deceptive entities involved.
Speaker 5: And if they're deceiving me telling me the same stuff that I think sounds so nice and gnostic, if it's true, why are they going through great lengths of lies to get me to that truth? You know it's it's not. It seems like a bad sign. Now we're gonna move on to some crazier stuff, believe it or not, and that is the somehow largely ignored Secret Space Program lore, which is some of the craziest stuff you'll ever encounter. I don't know how how aware you of what they say about Secret Space program and what goes on there.
Speaker 2: I'm completely ignorant.
Speaker 1: Really, Okay, a lot of people are, dude, and it shocked. I get why. It's like a lot.
Speaker 5: But if you reverse engineer the lies coming from this blooney, it can tell you a lot. And uh, I'll just give a you know, thousand foot review of what's going on in it, and the details are really out there, and I'll try to share few. But Secret Space Program is apparently a program, a black project that started, you know, a couple decades ago, and there's apparently different people doing their own operations of it. There might be a couple groups doing their own versions, but it's where they find people for hire, or they'll they'll force people into it, or they'll get military people to agree to joining this program. And in this program, apparently according to dozens of whistleblowers, I've read, you know, there's multiple books on this. There's many interviews. It's it's like a couple dozen people doing a bunch of interviews. I've listened to over sixty of them at least, and I've read two or three books on it.
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 5: They say that they are chosen to time travel into the future and then work for or time travel into a future timeline that may or may not come to pass, and they work in this timeline for usually twenty years, because if they stay any longer, their brain will be scrambled a bits, apparently, so they some people do sixty years, but it's mostly twenty. And after twenty years of a very hard, usually slave like labor, very awful stuff, traumatic stuff, they will be time shot back into where they left. Because what happens is they're going they're signing an hour's worth of contracts which they don't read consent. They're signing all these contracts and they are going into a pod and in that pod is where they time travel or but they come back fifteen minutes later, so twenty years past. But they come back to the same pod and fifteen minutes past, and they apparently are age regressed as well, so they aged they physically went there, it's not but other people like Dani Vall, say no, it's their sole fragment who went to the future, so their body stayed there and didn't actually travel. But the other people say, no, my body went and then they age regressed me like, well, which is it? But you know, Dandy Wall supports a secret space rogum law as well, which is not very gnostic. So they work for twenty years on interplanetary you know, agreements with aliens. They work with the Nordics a lot.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 5: Mining on moons, like slave like like resource mining. They rescue slaves from reptilians on other planets. They do all these missions, right, and they're not getting all twenty years of memories. They're getting gaps and pieces, you know whatever. It creates a narrative that they want to spin. So here's why it's problematic. Well, there's many reasons, but here's what's going on. If someone comes to you know, there a lot of them are mklture SRA survivors, right, a lot of these people who have these memories, and if they want to disqualify everything, they're saying, okay, let's give these people a crazy SSP memory or a moonstrip memory or a water Kingdom memory, which we'll hopefully get into it a minute, and we give them these crazy memories. So anybody who hears it will go, oh, that's obviously fake and they're insane people. But there's many people saying the same stuff, keep in mind, or so that that gets people to not believe it. All of it all the sra bes everything, or you believe all of it and take it all on board, which makes you a gnostic basically, because it's a lot of gnostic lore. So it's a win win for the agenda, because either way you're deceived unless you believe the narrow road of no. It's a fabricated memory for disinformation purposes, which is what I'm pushing now. So these people are time shot, they're age of rest. It's it's I don't believe in time travel. Part four if we do is a time travel debunk. I'm gonna do my best with that. It'll be ready like in a week or two. But they want you to believe in time travel because.
Speaker 2: They're destroying the future fantasy.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, but somebody had to do it. Man, it's a dude. They're gonna push I think they're really gonna push the whole alternate. They're gonna push the many timelines and we're at a conjunction of time where our collective decisions as humans is gonna guide us to one timeline or the other. And they might say, like they have a various lore that the Nordics are from the good timeline or the really spiritual timeline, and then the Grays are us from the materialist scientific timeline where we went too hard that way and we got to pick which side we want. We're probably gonna pick the sexy Nordics or something in between. That's maybe because they're both problematic. I don't know, but they're they're pre programming that lore in quite a bit of ways with the timeline war stuff, so I think we need to debunk it. So the secret space program, secret space program lore, which is dowloaded memories, in my opinion, promotes time travel, promotes age aggression.
Speaker 1: Technology.
Speaker 5: Maybe we got some stuff to keep us young, But I don't think they can age of Russes.
Speaker 1: I think they can clone us. That's different.
Speaker 5: Now they only have a They go out, they time shoot in the future twenty years boom, you're back fifteen minutes later. And they don't have immediate memories. They say their memories are wiped also with technology immediately.
Speaker 1: But they come back.
Speaker 5: When they come back out of this pod, they immediately feel sick and very very very like dizzy, nauseous.
Speaker 1: They feel like very traumatized. They don't know why.
Speaker 5: What I think is going on is they're getting into a pod that gets them to the perfect trance state, and then an entity is doing the heavy lifting, not technology, and they're leaving you a lot of loose ends of feelings, like a lot of impressions, downloads of impressions. You just signed a munch of contracts literally, and they're leaving you with impressions to be confused but not understand what's happening, but leaving you with a desire to go. I want to know what's happening. And over the years, these memories of SSP aren't with you immediately. They come back over years through meditations, regressions where you're trying to access them, through meditations, through dreams and visions. This is how they're coming back, just like every other past life memory, just like everything else. Say mechanism, you're accessing these SSP memories right, And I'll get into some of the low they say in a minute. But it's the same mechanism and has similar lore. Many aliens, many factions life everywhere, work for resources, good bad factions. It's not all just one unified deceiver, like you know Christians would say. So here's some of the crazy things that you have to believe if you want to believe these SSP memories, And if you think they're crazy and fake, then what does that say about the nature of implanting memories. Here's one thing, The Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate, which is also something in a movie they've used. The ICC is a breakaway consortium of Boeing and Lockey type companies, and they abduct humans for slave tra two hundreds of et species in exchange for not currency exactly, but exotic tech. Interesting. I thought all these aliens were advanced enough they didn't need to keep doing that, but human slave trade, which I'm not saying it's above them. I'm sure they would do things like that, but I don't think they're allowed to do that, and also can because there's not other factions out there doing this.
Speaker 1: That's what I believe.
Speaker 5: So and SSP memories have people rescuing these slave traders, and we'll get into testimony of that in just a minute. Another thing is that many World War two Nazis escaped to an Arctica, allied with Draco Reptilians and still operate its own interstellar military and trade fleet using human slaves. But these aren't the Nordics. This is like a different group. This is like the proto Nordics, maybe before they time traveled into the pass and evol for two hundred and fifty million years.
Speaker 1: Like Jason Georgiohnny says.
Speaker 5: Jason Georgiohnny, who's an asshole and trusts everything that remote viewers tell them, I'm not sorry that guys mean to me, so whatever, I'm over it clearly.
Speaker 1: But he yeah, he doesn't not agree with me, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: But another thing is it's very confusing, so much to remember, and then like you said, they contradict each other, and yeah, it's it's a lot.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to do a summarized breakdown of showing the clear like like kooky stuff happening, and also the clear admittance of deception because they basically flatly admit it in many ways with these impressed memories and and like incongruence or incompatibilities between different lore. There's just too many and there's more. I'm just doing my best to summarize what I can today. But the SS piece of a super elaborate, super crazy and takes a lot of work to understand. I'm just giving you a couple of the crazy nuggets, so people understand this is what they're telling people, and this is what dozens and dozens of people are getting matching memories of. So it's either real or it's fake and implanted. So yeah, here's another thing. Is the moon inside it is a gentle is a giant central hub called Lunar Operations Command LOC that functions as a multinational and dip plematic spaceport with segregated zones for rival human factions and ET groups. So they all politely enough work in the same space inside the moon, but they they're all you know, warring factions, but they work inside the moon together all these different alien factions in humans. So that's just another thing you have to believe. And apparently ultra terrestrials, which is different from ET's it's you know, they're higher level ascended master types, but like high level entities. Raw material would call them six density Wanderers or something they have or six density beings. They apparently established in the last few decades a giant barrier or shield around the Solar System, which is protecting us from reinforcements of aliens coming in because there's so many out there, they can just bring in tons so they just block them out, and it's keeping the ones that are already inside from leaving. The whole point of saying this is so we have a fair chance of fighting off the aliens. Because anybody who believes in this multiple factions infinite life, they're like, how can we compete with all these alien factions?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Because the shield, The shield protects us, the shield from the the ultra terrestials that are helping us.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Trump went into the future and made that celestial walls make our universe.
Speaker 1: No, literally, they talk about bro.
Speaker 5: I was just about to talk about Trump and the SSP stuff, because it is connected very heavily. Yeah, and I'll remind me to go back to this Jason Sands material in just a second. But I guess i'll I'll do a rant.
Speaker 2: Real quest'll what happened to Obama or not Obama Biden? He tried to go in the future and help out, and it just scrambled his brain. You know.
Speaker 1: Bah, that's but it never feels like enough. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I believe that story more than others I've heard about him, that he's just from the future and he's just doing his best. But he's got that old feeble time scrambled brain from alternate timelines makes sense.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there is.
Speaker 2: Donald had to go and show him up too.
Speaker 5: So yeah, right, Actually, before I do the Donald Trump thing, because it is very important right here, I'm gonna do this in order, I wanted to read a couple a little excerpt which is important because this is from Jason Sands, who I have nothing but nice things to say about.
Speaker 1: He's a good guy.
Speaker 5: He I think is deceived by these false memories, but he is. He was forced to be part of the SSP program. He only talks about the specifics of his memories. In one space, he says, and that's a doom room he did with Fringe, who I'm a big fan of. She knows that, and she Fringe and doom Er Daddy Ulrich in the doom room some homies, and they questioned him on the SSP stuff, and it is very insightful some of the language he uses. So he only shared this one time, and so if anybody would like the space, let me know what will message of it. But Jason's talking about his secret Space Program type missions such as eliminating reptilian groups with advanced guns and rescuing humans off planet you know, part of the slave trade and more crazy stuff. But Fringe asks Jason if these missions have any dream like material or non physical slash astral elements to them. Is there anything like that part of these memories and or like any drugging trance states, et cetera. And he says there's no drugging involved.
Speaker 1: It's more like.
Speaker 5: Paralysis, and quotes the ability for some of these NHI to kind of switch you off. All I remember is being in one place at one point, where I was in my bed or in a facility, and having some awareness, and then being switched off. Next thing, I'm in a helicopter, another or another kind of conveyance, or it was an NHI craft. I think sometimes that was the case. I was in one of them, and I'd be switched on, and they'd already be moving towards and I'd already be moving towards the objective, and somehow telepathically or mentally, I already had a picture in my head telling me where to go, what the first objective was, what I was supposed to do. The only part where I had more freedom was the actual hand to hand combat. So he's telling you these entities while he's in the SSP program, are constantly switching his consciousness on and off, and also switching him on as he's already moving towards targets, which means they already were possessing your body and control rolling it, and then they just choose to give you awareness at this random point so that you do the heavy lifting. But they already were possessing you, So like, why even do they need you to be active for this?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Is it to tell a story? Maybe so?
Speaker 5: And then he says, the only part we has freedom is hand to hand comback, which means he's guided and pushed and intuitively guide just like the actual traveler.
Speaker 1: Same thing.
Speaker 5: He is guided towards these sayings and then has a little bit autonomy that they gift him with because they can control that. And then boom, he's fighting and it's all theatrics anyway, and he wins obviously every battle he's in, so he get a bad one thousand in these situations, and he says they're constantly switching him on and off, and then he says or soon after that, Fringe says she's been in similar scenarios and asks if he knows if he was in his body. He says, whether I was in my body or in avatar, I couldn't tell you. Also, when I felt pain, it was real pain. Well, feeling pain doesn't mean it's real, because people in dreams and in these scenarios and past lives experience pain. When they relive it, it doesn't mean it's real. It's the sensation. They can create death of dismemberment ritual.
Speaker 2: Early close to a biblical verse two.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Remember Paul was talking, I can't remember what book it was in.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 2: He said, Uh, I traveled to the second Heaven. I don't know whether if it was in spirit or embody. Uh, because where he was talking about a free end. But he was talking about a scenario where someone went to the second heaven, but he didn't know if it was in spirit or embody.
Speaker 5: That's a great note because the fact that they don't know means that it feels so real you can't tell the difference, which is fully backed up in Part one astral material, where I say, no matter where they go, they can make it feel realer than reality. Even when it's an admitted simulation. They will say it's so real. I get lost in it. My lucidity is so low, I forget where I'm at. I think it's a past life memory. That's what they constantly say. Really, they're just messing with their lucidity in the simulation so that people think, oh, it's just my lucidity being jacked with there, and that makes everything else real. It's it's strategically done in my opinion, So yeah, yeah. He says he doesn't know if he's in his body or not, or an avatar, which important note, and then she regarding the memory of these events in general, he says, it's pretty fat fragmentary because of all the turning on and off. So it's all entity facilitated here admittedly, So is it real places he's going to or is he being shown fake visions, fake astral simulations to guide him into believing that there's multiple alien factions, warring factions that are all across the world human slave trade, which we need to save them. That's what we're here to help. We're here to help them. The Nordics are here to help, which is what we're doing the jobs with. It's creating a narrative that is very antibiblical, a gnostic and promotes the literal alien theory, but there's very little evidence that, or no evidence that I can think of that isn't simulation based potentially that you know, proposes that aliens are literal aliens from other planets as opposed to demons and meatsuits carrying out a deception. So there's no real tangible evidence we have otherwise, other than these experiences which could be totally fabricated.
Speaker 1: You know, what is the Bible.
Speaker 5: Saying Jeremiah fourteen fourteen, Jeremiah twenty three, thirty two, Deuteronomy thirteen one through three, Ezekiel's thirteen six through seven.
Speaker 1: Look at those verses.
Speaker 5: You'll see false dream, false vision, false divination, a lie, useless. The Bible tells you that these things are possible. You just don't get the details. He don't understand how deep it goes. But I'm telling you this is what it's talking about. So that's SSP lore from Jason Sands. Very good guy, but deceived, and that's why he's allowed to speak. On Joe Rogan, I think because he does not hurt the narrative at all with his belief system. But he's a Christian, just you know, kind of more expansive style, and you know, I'll be praying for you, bro.
Speaker 1: But check this out.
Speaker 5: It's easier to he has a lot of trauma from these things, rightfully so, but I feel like a lot of it would be easier to clear up if you understood what was really going on here, Jack.
Speaker 2: But yeah, complimenting how pretty you look today?
Speaker 5: Oh I thank you, Jack. I washed my hair yesterday. I timed it for this podcast. I didn't otherwise I'd be all in nasty looking and greasy.
Speaker 1: I still am a little greasy, but like more manageable. Thank you. I feel pretty. Thanks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, it's nothing wrong with a little bit of that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: So we're almost done with SSP lor but I do need to do a quick rant. That is uh probably the craziest element, well in a way of the SSP law is pretty much all of these sources that do these interviews and books all name drop Donnie t the man, the man in the White House.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: They all name drop Trump and say that he specifically is a white hat, just like the QAnon lore. Same thing says he is a white hat working with the Nordics. His administration is working with the Nordics and fighting for disclosure. They've been saying this for years, for must like I think a decade. They've been saying this for about a decade, the QAnon type stuff, saying that he's playing five D chess, which would go, oh well, then his relationship with Israel is just him keeping his enemies closer.
Speaker 1: It's a game he's playing.
Speaker 5: That's the story they're they're brewing here, and I and I and I think that they're putting that vibe out in the actual narrative of things very well, like the whole contentious relationship him and IT and Yah who seem to have it seems to be all a game. And I think they want you to believe that, obviously, but they're all on the same side as far as I see it. But in these memories, people say that they find out Donald Trump is working with the white hats to work for disclosure and do the right thing, and he's actually a good guy. Now, if anybody still believes that, you know, they they might have to get their head checked, because that is clearly not going too well. Unless the five DE chess is super elaborate and gonna be a huge payoff someday soon.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Now I feel like I'm missing something. Oh okay, sure, okay, I'll do that.
Speaker 5: Point done. I didn't know was that easy? Okay, I'll trust it anyway. So that whole thing, when I saw that lore there, that's when I started to think, oh, my god, is this the Antichrist?
Speaker 1: Are they creating lore to defend the Antichrist?
Speaker 5: For any deep conspiracy researchers who are the main enemy of the anti Christ? The people who are going to discover his identity are the deep conspiracy research who will come across this lord possibly and then boom go oh well, okay, it's five chess. It's what the QAnon bullshit says. It's it's the same thing because they're pre programming that in these elaborate memories that oh, well, dozens of people have them, so it must be true, right, But no, they're creating a counter intel campaign and protecting their asset, which is this guy. Now that's and I, you know, in my book, I write how I think he's the guy. And this was over a year ago when I, you know, was writing this, but as of late, with the things going on and his name being dragged to the mud ridiculously, so I'm thinking, oh my God, like, is he like the JOm the Baptist for the for the Guy and he's creating painting the way, which he clearly is prophetically, But is he set up as the fake villain to be defeated by the real ac who might be some Palladian Jesus or Nordic alien or something who is going to destroy the nWo, destroy the Beast's system, and use the technology, probably for their own reasons. But it seems like he's being set up for this great defeat.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: It could be some phoenix rising from the ashes moment where he's the guy because all.
Speaker 2: The Lord, I'm like, he's not the anti Christ. And the reason why, yeah, can tell you that is because too many people hate him.
Speaker 5: Well enough people loved him for a time to where it might fill into the scripture, because he had enough love for quite a bit. And there is a lot of scripture that is seemingly on the nose that connects him to the Guy. Quite a number of things which I recorded my book. Actually I compile a list of as many as I can, and I made the case. And here's the thing I wrote that in my book, and I'm willing to admit I was wrong totally so, but it seems like they with the whole Tucker thing and him saying, oh, I never said that and then it went viral, which he's an asset. He's absolutely playing a game here. They want you to they want you to think it's your idea, and they're kind of guiding people to him being the ac lately, which is making me question it more than ever. And now I'm like, well, he might be the villain set up to be defeated by the guy and then he's and that's the guy I.
Speaker 1: Which is probably an alien or fake alien.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm leaning towards now, But I'm open to being one way or the other because the amount of correlations are insane. But if I guess you wanted to make a fake Antichrist, you would kind of work very hard to make sure there is a lot of seeming connections to scripture, which there is.
Speaker 1: There's quite a few.
Speaker 2: I mean, all the Polici's passed, you know, and the polunteer and the all the stuff that he's pushing is definitely like a John that is you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's fulfilling prophecy in a lot of ways. Yeah, and maybe the AC will take over the system but use the devices for good that they've already set up, by the way, just in time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm open to being that.
Speaker 5: But when I saw that SSP drop of his name constantly, I thought, I was like, oh my god, this is perfect way to cover for the Antichrist, to give him, to give him like you know, diffuse his the people naming him. But now it's like five D chess where it's like, well, maybe that was actually to make you think that at the same time for any schizo's like me, and it's like snip snapsipstat reverse psychology. Who knows, but they do name him, and he's an important character according to them, him in his administration, so very strange stuff, said to be working with the Nordics. Who knows if they'll fulfill that prophecy they've they've set out.
Speaker 1: But it is very.
Speaker 2: Interesting walking on the tarmac with an alien dude.
Speaker 5: People are like, is this real? And I'm like, are you he's not even No, it's not real. He posted like twenty five AI photos that day, but he is. He is kind of like leaking this idea, and I liked that it was like a gray alien, a tall gray, not like a Nordic or something. I thought that was funny because I'm like, you know, if he is the fake anti Christ and he's supposed to be defeated, then they're gonna say that our administration is working for the bad cop Aliens, which is gonna be the Grays and the Mansits and the Reptilians, and they're gonna have this faction thing, man, and the Nordics are the good guys. So it seems like that could be the route they're going. I don't know, there's a few ways they could go with it, but yeah, man, I got some more crazy stuff to talk about. We're coming up on an end soon ish within the hour, i imagine. But I got to do a couple more crazy elaborate reverse engineering of some sy ops here.
Speaker 1: And one is my labs.
Speaker 5: Do you do you know anything about military abductions my lab stuff?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh oh, gosh, okay, Well it's a nightmare.
Speaker 5: It is a Basically a lot of people claim to get memories of being abducted by military operations using like portal technology to the room and they'll grab them, not Aliensy.
Speaker 2: I've heard some stuff like that there's maybe not in that kind of context, but like trying to think Karen Wilkinson.
Speaker 1: Maybe she talks about I don't know, only.
Speaker 2: She talked about, you know, being abducted and all this other kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But she said by military operations.
Speaker 2: But in one of them, she remembers, she said, I was underground. She said, I was in this room. Yeah, she said, and I looked up, she said, I could see in the window. There were some people up there, she said, in military uniform she said, But I was in there with with the aliens.
Speaker 1: She said, Yeah, the aliens are there working together.
Speaker 5: They're they're working at Yes, they're working in conjunction. I was going to say, now, did she mention anything about being interrogated or questioned by them.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think she was saying that that was like the first sexual encounter she had with her handler, that that you know, this tile Nordic, you know, keept taking her and building rapport with her, and then one day she's in that room and he straps her down to a bed there and rapes her with the people in the military uniforms in the window watching from above.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 5: Well, Karen, if you're listening, I have some potentially good news because I believe those are implanted memories.
Speaker 1: Uh probably.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying everybody who's taken by the government too an underground lab and getting assaulted, I'm not saying they're all fake. But when you get a military abduction with these aliens there and they question you like, I'm about to get into the questions they asked, because I think it's very insightful to what's going on here. I they're building a story in the stuff with this. It's it's always happening to people who just got abducted by real aliens, they say. And then after words, as if they're different factions and not working together, which they clearly are, they will question them and ask questions about basically the aliens that abducted them and about what happened. And it's very it's kind of silly, honestly, the way it goes. So here's some of the questions that they are asked. According to the book My Lab's Military Mind Control and Alien Abduction by Helmet and Marion Lammer, which compiles dozens of experience or testimonies from the nineties onward, framing this is a joint human et op rather than like solo alien gigs, and some of the interrogators ask questions like what did they show you? Did they mention timelines or bases, any implants, So, first of all, even though your memory raised or you know, in a drugged up kind of trance state while abducted, they're asking you specific questions as if you know. Sometimes the aliens do share disinformation with people in recovered memories, which may or may not be faked some of them. And I believe all this stuff's real and physical, and the astrolductions are real, but I think the astral ones and the regression access to memory ones often not always probably, but often are used for fake memories, planting disinformation, which, yes, we'll have a lot of bad things happen to them. And they admit to that because it's strategically smart, because otherwise it will veer too off, too much from the actual memories that people recover, and it's confusing.
Speaker 1: So we're not gonna worry about that right now.
Speaker 5: The my lab's memories, they will ask about timelines, and I'm like, first of all, the timelines thing is part of the narrative they're trying to sell us on, and why would you know about anything worthwhile sharing of timelines and bases that you could share with these people from an abduction where you're getting probed and taken for hybrid breeding and stuff. I don't know how they think you would have anything worthwhile. They also ask what do the aliens tell you for their plans for Earth? As if you don't already know. First of all, you can all time travel to the future, so you already know what the timeline, even multiple timelines plans are. There's no way they don't know. And they're all working together, first of all, so they're creating this idea of multiple factions or did they give you any messages for the government of world leaders? Okay, now it's like we're watching like a really corny alien movie from the sixties.
Speaker 1: It's like this is not.
Speaker 5: Gonna get them, yield them any fruit of real information from these people, and they're asking questions to make you think that they don't understand what each other's intentions are. We don't know what they're doing. We have no idea. We as humans have quite a quite a clue of what's going on, because there's enough information out there. How do they not know they're planting a narrative, it seems. Then there's describe any devices or symbols they showed you? Do you know what they do? Are you aware of any foreign objects in your body from them?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: What is symbols kind of close as sigils? What does that have to do with anything here? Isn't that unrelated to secular extraterrestrial life?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It seems like a little strange. They also said, did they mention other groups or beings, Reptilians, Nordics, anything like that? Or what year did or what year or place did they say they came from? You don't even know what like area these aliens are from, but we're have constant interactions with them, and there's mult I do.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It just all the aliens' abductions seem to be hybrid breeding related or narrative creation with the whole reasons why they're here their star seeds, they manipulate you gain more consents. They they seem to be and then programming people with certain belief systems. They're acting like there's all these different various types of things happening, but it's really just the hybrid breeding program which seems to be the main thing, and they're acting like they don't know what their plans are, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't buy that these aliens don't know what's going on, even if they are different factions. It doesn't Uh, it seems too It just seems too on the nose of like because then you get this memory and then you go, oh my god, there must be multiple factions. Oh my god, there must be you know, government working with aliens, and there's all these different sorts of groups and they don't know what each others are doing. So it's all that intel gathering operation. And it's like, that's the narrative that you come back from that story with. Is it disinformation so that you belie leave that and expand your cosmology. Well, if I were the Delmonic agenda, if I were working for them, this is exactly the type of thing I would do. So I like to think if this is what's happening in your my lapsed memories, it's narrative creation. I I don't think they are probably legitimate. And it's also a huge, huge, bad return on investment for them to abduct people with portal technology. Into their rooms and physically take them there and then do all these things to them these undergund bases and risk getting caught just for the worst intelligence gathering operation of all time.
Speaker 1: Probably you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just when they can more easily just in plant false memories. Uh so I think that is what's going on. It's timeline war pre programming as well, which is very important to the coming narrative. Uh yeah, man, it's it's it's it's kooky stuff I got. Yeah, man, and and and I'm I think I'm the only one saying this stuff to this degree. I haven't heard anybody else share it. So I tried to use parts one and two. It was like bedrock framework for this stuff. And I hope it makes sense, but I know it gets very elaborate and all over the place, and I talk fast, but got.
Speaker 1: To get a lot out there.
Speaker 5: I'm on the last subject matter here, which is uh I've had updates from since then. This is something not in my book, which I wish I had it in because it's interesting.
Speaker 1: But I'll share.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I should name drop. I already have a couple of times, but I won't today I got in an email chain not too long ago with one of my heroes.
Speaker 2: You give me an exclusive and then deny me.
Speaker 5: I've already said it. I just I'm not talking crap at all. I'm just kind of politely disagreeing. I guess I'll say it's no big deal.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 5: I just I'm in touch with one of these people, so already they're they're friends. Were her homies now so Emma Catherine the Imagination Podcast, you know, host great girl angel sent from God. I love her to death. I've watched a lot of her stuff to learn about SRI and MKU stuff. She has this the biggest compilation of testimonies out there, and she's doing great work now. I reached out to her a couple weeks back because I wanted to come on her show. And I know she doesn't really have many people on just to talk about theories and ideas, but she has before, and I thought it's worth of the shot because this concept is very important, and I wasn't sure how aware she was of it. So I do a little rant my email, and even if she doesn't want to have me on, I just wanted to talk to her and just be like, hey, do you understand this stuff? Like it's kind of important for because you're part of the you know, healing of these people who are dealing with these memories of SSP and you know crazy stuff. Not all of them, but a lot of them are MK Ultra right and Sriwus. And I'm not saying those are fake at all. I'm just saying they open you up to fake memory downloads.
Speaker 1: So it's it's a mixture.
Speaker 5: So I offered the idea of demons downloading fake memories, and I think that the SSP stuff is, and the my labs is and obviously reincarnation memories and so on. And I was like, do you believe in You don't believe in those memories?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like you're a Christian? And I was.
Speaker 5: I was asking what she thought, and she got offended and kind of went off on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I respect her. She has good intentions here, but she kind of.
Speaker 2: Want to own way to communicate.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I try to be detailed and I was, but it's still it's not ideal.
Speaker 1: So I I very polite conversation.
Speaker 5: Just she was upset by my accusations and she says, no, it is impossible for demons to implant false memories that does not happen.
Speaker 1: And she's a Christian.
Speaker 5: I don't know if she's an expansive type Christian who believes a lot of the crazier stuff, but I think she's more grounded. But she's a good person. And she said that's impossible, and I said, well, it's actually pretty much verifiable in the framework of my you know, first two three parts. I asked her to please watch them and open her be open minded about it, and reach out to me if she's interested.
Speaker 1: But she was like, oh, I've been fighting against these.
Speaker 5: Foundations who literally their whole thing is memory and implantation or fake memories or crazy people explains all this, and she says she's been fighting them for years. And I'm like, I'm not saying it's all fake. I'm because those people people are saying the abuse is fake and the SRA is fake and that's not real, and I'm not doing that. I'm saying that opens you up to these and I'm not saying they never gave you a torture's fake memory of abuse that was, you know, obviously not true. I'm sure they have. Does that account for most of this? No, I don't think so. I think they if it serves their purposes. So I asked if she studied reincarnation lore, because if she believes those memories are real, then she has to believe reincarnation memories are probably real, which instantly devaluates her faith kind of. And I was, just like, you can implant these memories, and in regression, people access other people's memories all the time.
Speaker 1: Just look at the research I've done.
Speaker 5: And she said she would, but I don't think she did because I haven't got heard back from her. And I asked her if she thought SSP, Water Kingdom, moon trips, all that stuff was real, and she said, no, I don't think it's all real. I don't know which part specifically she's referring to, but it insinuated.
Speaker 1: Quite a bit of it.
Speaker 5: And she said, no, there's another explanation that accounts for all this, and I said.
Speaker 1: I'd love to hear it.
Speaker 5: And her explanation for all these memories not reincarnation, because she doesn't have any research there, she said, but for the SSP stuff was actors in projects black projects where they have actors, scripts, narratives, props, and so on, acting out scenes to give it to an experiencer who is drugged up her in some trance state. Uh, and then it just getting hit with all these situations, which by the way, doesn't make sense because they have full autonomy.
Speaker 1: And like one example is in the SSP Triggered.
Speaker 2: In my head. I just I hadn't read about this. It was it was in this Uh Robert Seffer Occult Secrets of real guy. I cannot remember his name, but he was more like the original uh, like mirror the the game the Assassin's Creed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, now maybe a little bit. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Assassins that lived up in the mountains and they call it the Eagle Nesk and that they were trying to find that golden apple. It was based off of this guy. He was a historical guy and he made a league of assassins and what he done, he done that and it's historically related. He made a pleasure garden, right, and it was like restricted off from the rest of the recruits, and he filled it full of beautiful virgins, every kind of exotic fruit tree you can think of. It was like Eden. And when he would bring people in initiates or whatever, and they'd go to try to sign up to be a part of this you know, assassin's creed. He would give them all kinds of opium and stuff and they would smoke it and take whatever drugs and get in this you know, lucid state or whatever. And then they would whisk them into this secret garden like Eden. And when they you know, kind of come to they're in this beautiful Eden garden and they have all these virgins. These women come in and they're feeding them grapes and pleasing them sexually, you know, and doing all these things for the nice. And then they had actors people that come in and acted like, you know, they were angels and stuff and.
Speaker 1: GiB Yeah, I've heard of stuff like those.
Speaker 2: And targets to assassinate and things like that. And then when they'd pass out, they'd whisk them out and bring them back to their room and be like, oh, what did you see in your vision? They're like, oh, man, I was in heaven and this angel told me to kill this person. Okay, then the gods have spoken to you, go do your task. And that was kind of Yeah. He manipulated people into doing the things that they wanted them to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to Yeah, that's a crazy story, and I've heard those stories, and I'm I want to be very clear, I'm not saying that's never happened and that doesn't happen at all. I'm saying, there's no way that can account for all of what's coming out here. It cannot, And we already know they can implant, you know, full download of memories with intuition alongside it, and put these people in autonomous experiences, let alone not autonomous memory downloads. That's already I think proven in my presentations here or whatever. If you disagree, but I make a good case for it. I think that accounts for the vast majority of this, especially the SSP stuff. One example is in Tony Rodrigue's book and testimony. He talks about being on Mars on a space station and getting attacked by these giant bug like insects that cut his arm off and slashed it off, and then he turned hits it and stops the bleeding enough to survive, and you know, his team is either separated or killed or something, and he's crawling back to his base for like many miles, crawling on his knees and or something, and he gets an arm regenerated for him, and I'm like, that requires being alone and a lot of autonomy and a lot of pain, because he says it felt real blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But now, Emma Catherine, she says that they give you these scenarios in these scenes, but whenever you remember them, your mind will recreate it in a way that makes sense and form it into a more cohesive way, which I I get a little bit. But and this is now, this is where it gets funny though, because I said, Okay, well, is that coming from exclusively memories of victims? Is this story coming from that? Or is this also coming from whistleblowers who said they were involved with these types of operations in black projects? I said, because every black project seems to have somebody sticking out saying their name, saying I was involved with these. But with how big this operation would have to be, for this many people to experience this many things, it would have to be a huge, huge operation, And I can't find And she didn't, she didn't even answer that question, really, And I couldn't find anybody. I researched for days on it, and I couldn't find anybody saying this that they worked for these programs it was an actor or part of the script or whatever. Like I said, I'm not saying no one's ever done it, just not to account for all of these cases. The SSP law specifically, I don't think is at all from actors. It just doesn't make any sense when they can already download false memories, why would they waste time with such a high high operation, with a bunch of money and time and required, Well, you can just download it to someone who's open, who doesn't covered in the Blood of Christ like. It's much more easy and accomplishes it much more cleanly. And I said to her, I said, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, have you heard of Vicky joy Anderson?
Speaker 5: And I talked about this in the first episode, but I want to remind people because it's important. Here I talk about well, she talks about the fabricated room and how sleep paralysis she believes is just your astral body being frozen and not your physical body, and they just make a room to look like your real room. But we know it's not real because after enough case studies there's so many discrepancies in the room being slightly off in detail that it can't be their real room. She decides that based on testing me and talking to people in her own hundreds of experiences, that sleep paralysis is just the manestations you see are seeing a dreamlike state, but it feels real because they can make it feel real, like I've said, and they do this to plant disinformation, such as I don't know if she talks about this, but I do a story where multiple people have said they've seen gray aliens show up during their sleep paralysis encounters and not shadow people. But they'll see a gray alien and it'll look surprised, like, oh.
Speaker 1: No, you caught me.
Speaker 5: You're not supposed to see me like, It'll look like very surprised that you see them, and then it'll press a button, a technological button on its belt, and it will instantly shape shift into a shadow person. So, if this is a controlled simulation where it's not actually an alien in Midge, what message are they trying to convey They're trying to convey, Oh, the spiritual phenomenon.
Speaker 1: I've been harassed in my whole life.
Speaker 5: It's actually just aliens coming here in my room to scare me, which, by the way, is a huge, huge, bad return on investment there for how much work that would take for all the shadow people encounters, which there's oh my god, like millions of these, a huge amount of work to put in for very little return on investment. But if it's not and it's a simulation, that's planting to the idea that the phenomena is more technological or more physical, more alien based, more literal alien based than we've been told by other people, and it just it's a it's a form of planting disinformation in these fake memories, just like the my lab stuff.
Speaker 1: It's the same concept.
Speaker 5: It's elaborate, and people can't ever fathom this stuff unless they're being you know, shared it to it in a presentation, and even then it's hard to understand. But there's a pattern of this. And I said this to her, I said, have you heard of that story?
Speaker 1: Have you heard of this? Does this make sense to you?
Speaker 5: If they can do this, then why can't they plant memories in people questioning their secret space program memories who maybe think, oh, I don't know if this is real. And in those people, they might just plant a memory of them waking up in a drug state in a in a big studio with props and actors everywhere, and then it'll end and they'll go, oh, that explains all my crazy memories that I didn't really truly believe in. And the people who do believe in it, they never get those memories because they're catering to their individuals.
Speaker 1: So I so.
Speaker 5: Apparently all these script you know, actor props memories, Hollywood studios, comes from people remembering them in recovered memories. So if those are planted, that is disinformation planted in these to bring you to that conclusion, so that it voids you from coming to the vision control download concept, which, by the way, they have to cover up because it's their biggest weapon of control. And I'm trying to focus on that heavily because that is their biggest weapon of deception and they have to make sure you don't find out. So they're planting all these seeds everywhere to diverge you from that conclusion. I hope I'm making sense. I think I covered all of that. I just think it could be much more easy to heal from these things that people knew they were totally fake. And I talked a Gray Area monarch about it, and he's a homie and he you know, works with her. I think they're married or something. But you know, the great people power couple. But and he he said he believes me and he is on my side. And he says, more people know about this in the underground of it than you think. And I'm like, really, I thought I've never heard anybody talk about it in interviews, so I thought I was the first one to talk about it detail.
Speaker 1: And he's like, no, they don't know all the details.
Speaker 5: You do, maybe, but he says, some people know they can fabricate full experiences and fake memories. And he's totally about it. And I'm like, well, talk to your wife, bro, like he get on the sage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're angels. I love them.
Speaker 5: They're just you know, she's a bit off the off the mark there, and it's it's so elaborate. I don't blame her at all for, you know, falling for that disinformation tactic, if that's what it truly is. So but you know, I hope she doesn't hate me. But you know, he's he's a friend now.
Speaker 2: So husband to go into a straight he's old lady out and just be.
Speaker 1: Like a you know, yeah, man.
Speaker 5: So I'm trying to I'm trying to get the word out because this is I think we'll do a lot of good for the you know, healing type communities. Who I'm not saying it's going to be immediately fixed by knowing it's fake, but because they feel so real.
Speaker 1: You know. But it will go a long way. I think.
Speaker 5: I think it'll go a very long way. So that's I think that's the end of my part three. There's more in my books, so please buy the book if you h you want to learn the dirty details that I could not get to today.
Speaker 2: Nice man, I really appreciate you coming on and hanging out with me again. I always, uh, I love every time because I mean it every time. Man, I of hanging out with you and talking with you. You're well researched, dude. We're into the same subjects and you're funny. That's something that's really lacking in this sphere.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Told quite often that I'll be too silly sometimes and then they can't take you seriously.
Speaker 5: I'm like, we got to bring the silly people into.
Speaker 1: The fold, man, so serious.
Speaker 5: Amen, b Yeah, I'm the same way my book is. If anybody isn't aware, my book is filled with inappropriate and often vulgar comedy. Unlike a good Christian man, of course, But you know, I wanted to convert new ages of gnostics who love that dirty stuff. And it's too ingrained in my personality to not take advantage of my comedic bone, you know. So I went pretty crazy with it a little too far at times, but I made it fun and an original book that no one has ever will find anything like it. So it's real and hardcore, real, you know, elaborate disinformation reverse wargaming that I'm doing constantly.
Speaker 1: It's very I'm biased, what do I know?
Speaker 5: But hey, if you want to find my book spirit Roum Sheenanigan's and it unhydreatic, exposed the psychic fabrications of discarnage weaves and definitely witting itwitz, go on Amazon and buy it, or you can buy directly from me and I'll sign it with some schizo terrible audiograph on a pay hip on my link tree. Go to my link tree and my bio and my social media. Follow me on x where I get really crazy, or on Instagram if you want to see my concert photography as well and see all the bangers I post.
Speaker 1: I post a lot of bangers.
Speaker 5: That is Sephlahem or Sephalhem Underscore on Instagram and my link tree is in my bio and you can find all my podcast appearances.
Speaker 1: I've done a lot.
Speaker 5: Now I'm don a tour and my free audiobook is on Spotify and YouTube full thing, and.
Speaker 1: There's more, but I forgot. That's it.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right, man, brother, thank you so much. Hey, guys, you enjoyed it. Be sure check out this stuff. You've seen that book. Man, it's got some girth to it. Sit down getting geek out, guys. I know you enjoy it. Hey, Just remember the difference between the known and the unknown. That is the journey, So good journey.
Speaker 1: If the path the one is the cross, not the truth.
Speaker 3: So we steal the fastire, not to burn it down, but to war the one still.
Speaker 4: Frozen by the last passed around.
Speaker 3: They collect dangerous they can they
Speaker 1: Complete eco econ