Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six to nine the Games.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog Biyanci Jr. So, I guess we're gonna handle the sports page again this morning, Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: According to Mike the Bulldog Bianchi's text, Yes, okay, and then we'll have to figure things out.
Speaker 2: Where is he again?
Speaker 1: He's covering the Final Four, which would be good to hear about from him. You know what the action is there in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: But maybe that's just crazy thinking art. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll just have to see if he bails on Monday, then we'll have to revisit everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's begin with the Magic. Last night, Magic get the win in Washington against the Wizards one oh nine ninety seven the final. Palo Bencaro thirty three points in a career high eighteen rebounds and eight assists. Magic get the win, and the franz A added twenty seven points for the Magic, who win their second straight and six of eight to improve a game ahead of Atlanta for the top Eastern Conference playing spots.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what Paulo said after the game in the postgame interview? What do you say he said, hey, Lynch, trap game. Have that taste all right? No, I'm glad that the magic we're able to Now. They've got four days off until they are back in action at home hosting Atlanta, so enjoy the rest, fellas. The Lightning lose on the road at Ottawa, who won the final. However, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Despite their loss, the Lightning wrap up a playoff spot lock that in after another league action, Colorado beat Columbus, so there you go. Lightning will next face the Sabers in Buffalo Saturday nights. As the NHL regular season continues down the home stretch, College Basketball Crown Tournament in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: UCF gets the win against Cincinnati yesterday. They advance after the eighty eight eighty win over their Big twelve rival Cincinnati. That gets them into the semifinals, which will be tomorrow afternoon against Villanova from Vegas at four o'clock. You can watch that on FS one. The other semifinal will feature Boise States and Nebraska. That game at one thirty tomorrow on FS one. So good for the nights and then the Crown championship game is on Sunday afternoon at five thirty. If UCF should advance, that's when you'll be able to check that one out. That'll be on Fox, Okay, NCUBLEA big tournaments, though we get the final four weekend. Women's Final four will be up first tonight from Tampa and Amilie Arena. First up at seven will be Texas in South Carolina. That's followed by Yukon and UCLA at nine to thirty. Both of those games you'll find on ESPN. The winners go to the championship game, which will be Sunday afternoon at three o'clock in ABC and ESPN. Men's Final Four, that's what we're talking about. Tomorrow from San Antonio, the Gators will be facing SEC rival Auburn six to oh nine for the first semifinal game, tip at six zho nine on CBS. That's followed by Houston and Duke tentatively scheduled for eight forty nine, also on CBS. Then the winners will play each other on Monday in the national championship game in the finals at eight fifty on CBS on Monday. Is it just me.
Speaker 1: Being a fan of any team from the state of Florida playing?
Speaker 2: Are you happy as well that it's the early game.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, god yeah, I mean I'll watch the Duke game, but I won't take it in as well.
Speaker 2: I'm sure at that time of night. Yeah, on a Saturday night. We're both thinking along the same track here. We'll have better recall if you will at at six oh nine on a Saturday evening, as opposed to a game finishing up probably well after eleven the second one. Yeah, I am on the same page, that's true. That's where my buddy's tapping me on the shoulder, going.
Speaker 1: Bob, get up, get up, Order Reneuber and get out of here.
Speaker 2: All right. Orlando City Soccer they are on the road Saturday night. They will take on the Philadelphia Union in Chester, Pennsylvania. They'll get started at seven thirty. The Union are four oh and two. Orlando City is three one and two in the still relatively early MLS regular season. Oh, it's lights sound at the F one desk. Just let's throw it over to Taco Bob our F one Insider set it up for this weekend, brother, after the series was off last weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm telling you what. The drivers last night were sending me video Lando and and uh whoa Pistra or pist Piastree. What's his name, Oscar Piastre, Yeah, Piastre, That's what I'm talking about. All those guys were sending me video of eating sushi off of a lady at the Japanese Grand Prix.
Speaker 2: You know who I'm going with? Who are you going with?
Speaker 1: I messed up his name so I can't go with him. I'm going with Lando Norris looking strong? You got any fax for the F one Desk even though it's the no all F one Desk?
Speaker 2: Well, I really, I are you gonna be up watching that one at one a m. Sunday morning? Our time is when that's on live, No.
Speaker 1: Because I'm going to sleep after after the before the.
Speaker 2: Duke game even right, So there's a What I was really hoping to get from our from our F one insider at the F one Desk was your take on Yuki Sonoda, who has now been promoted to the main Red Bull Racing team after Liam Lawson was demoted after only a few races and poor performances. I mean, where are you going with this? What's your expectations for Yuki? Right in front of the home fans there in Japan.
Speaker 1: If you're racing in Japan with the name Yuki, You're gonna do well.
Speaker 2: But compared to.
Speaker 1: Lando Norris and Piastre, Yuki is dookie.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all right, and you expect Ferrari to bounce back from the disqualifications the other weekend, Yeah, totally, okay, thank you. F one desk lights out over there and there it goes. Meanwhile, NASCAR Cup Series throwback weekend at Darlington Sunday three o'clock is when that will get underway. And then we got Major League Baseball tonight, both the Rays and Marlins on the road for weekend series. Rays will face the Rangers in Arlington, Texas. Marlin's up in Atlanta to face the Braves starting today.
Speaker 1: Solid work there, Lyncher. We'll see if we have a bulldog on Monday. At least we had no celebrity birthdays on this Friday heading into the weekend.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go your sports page on jr R.
Speaker 1: Plesit Taco are always on demand. Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app Get it now w U j r R dot com.