Speaker 1: It says all. Elizabeth says she's been listening to the buzz since high school. I mean, for all, I know, you're twenty years old, and that's like two years. Yeah, so it's been a while. Yeah, it's been so I'm thirty, so it's been over ten years. That's awesome. Thank you, Elizabeth. I appreciate all those years. And you are representing, representing Brenham, the suburbs. There's not been one person that has lost this game. Just throwing some more pressure on you girls. There's not been one person that has lost that I didn't hear immediately from the suburb and said, get him out of here, get him out of here. Why didn't you choose me?
Speaker 2: Rod?
Speaker 1: I could have killed at this game. I imagine Klein feels the same way. Shila. It's just added pressure. It's just added pressure, Sheila.
Speaker 2: I'm it's like it's a lot of pressure. There's a lot of people incline, and you are the one that's representing all of them. Yeah. I want to do them proud.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. I got Elizabeth, I got Sheila. Alex has songs. I think they've been difficult too.
Speaker 2: I think Sheila, you've been listening to these games. Did you listen yesterday?
Speaker 1: Did you know that? Don't lie?
Speaker 2: What was it? Cold War kids?
Speaker 1: Cold kids first? Did you Sheila?
Speaker 2: Did you know it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Screaming? Okay, thank you, Elizabeth?
Speaker 2: Did you know it? No?
Speaker 1: Okay? I appreciate the honesty. I appreciate the honesty. This is day six of the Suburb Summer Sissler. Alex has it loaded in and ready to go. I'm listening for Sheila. I'm listening for Elizabeth. Shout out your name when you think you know the band and song title? We need both. Elizabeth. You good, yep? Sheila?
Speaker 2: You ready, yep?
Speaker 1: Let's sizzle. Good luck, lady, Sheila.
Speaker 2: Sheila ride three. He barely got it?
Speaker 1: Why are you giving me a heart attack? Yeah? Why didn't you say the band? Like you forgot the band for a second. Then I was like, are you gonna sit the band?
Speaker 2: So? She knew? She said it so fast, she got it. She got in.
Speaker 1: Sheila, you're the winner of this matchup. Why did you not say the name of the band?
Speaker 2: My Mima, blank, it's nerve wacky.
Speaker 1: She scared us.
Speaker 2: I scared me.
Speaker 1: I was so unbelievably nervous. Oh god, about what you were doing. I as the winner. All Right, you don't have to leave plan yet. But as far as Brenham and the Brennamites, Elizabeth, good luck, Okay. Elizabeth chimed in right after Shila too. That was a really good matchup.
Speaker 2: That was really that.
Speaker 1: Was maybe one of the best games. Yeah, I mean I talk about these the competitors of them too. I think we might have heard our best matchup. Hey, Sheila, you are advancing in the brackets and you are another game closer to that five thousand dollars prize. All Right, great job today, Thank you a great job today.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 1: It was fun. That has been the best game I think. Yeah, I'm not going to disagree corpses and they both maybe knew it. Joshua from Tomboll, Heather from Crosby lined up, Block and Load, ready to sizzle tomorrow at eight twenty. Thank you shall Federal Credit Union