Speaker 1: The the, the the.
Speaker 2: The the the distant to the the the the the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the the the the the the don't they do the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 3: The the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the the the the.
Speaker 3: The all right, welcome, welcome. I can't believe that the tech work that smooth and that easily. In fact, I don't think that's ever happened before. I've got mamnuka honey coffee, so hopefully we won't be caught by any throat aids and coffin fits. By the way, a coffin fit is not what Dracula has when he has a temper tantrum. That's a coffin fit. A coffin fit is when I start a coffin and it is the pollen in the air of this region. But thank you, thank you to all the online chat doctors who diagnose me on a never ending basis. I'm drinking my double shot of espresso and separately, as a bevers goblin. I've also got my goblet of ever, effervescence, effervescent, evanescence.
Speaker 4: Save me from the nothing, I bea come work with open so got waker save me?
Speaker 3: And no, I don't like that song. The only songs I like are Juggalo songs. By the way, we got a we got a couple of new items over here. Check this out, Check this out? Why's this?
Speaker 1: You ready got.
Speaker 3: Rid of that stupid zombie? Got a dollar signing up there? Storm the cast says for ten dollars. I noticed that the hat Man looks like Saturn. I wonder there's a connection between him and Molock. I mentioned this on Cotel, but he wasn't aware of the hat Man. The hat Man is an entity that people believe they see or appear to see or see, particularly when they do extremely high doses of menadrol, which is completely stupid. But there are idiots who will do anything like that because the Internet has threads talking about doing that, and they get the idea to take these ridiculously high doses of minadrol, which is the dumbest thing ever. And the people that get close enough to the edge of doom, we'll say, when they do this, they see this man and there's a bunch of people that record this, so it's supposedly not a single person. It's like multiple people's accounts of the hat Man. And that has nothing to do with what we're talking about today. But the question came in, and it seems to quite obviously be a demon or something akin to that. Right, it's this thing. They see this figure over here creeping. They see this pervy little figure over here, this little pervy man creeping on. I'm looking at peeping in the window. And there we go. Got me a nice little smooth house beat for them super chats, you know I'm talking about. It's not really a house beat. It's more like a chill trance beat going anyway. So I like, this is a funny T shirt here. I can't take Benader because I owe the hat Man money. I don't want to see him. So my obvious assessment was that this is obviously some type of demonic entity. And I wonder if certain demonic entities are unique to certain substances. I don't know, just kind of a suspicion speculation, but that's what I was referring to the hat Man. Now, somebody said, is there a reference to Saturn? Well, could just be a an entity or demon or an angel of death that appears. But also, as I was on one of the Psychedelic Bros. Interviews last night, we had a good interview who's asking questions about orthodoxy. His name's Float Universe. He's got a pretty decent sized Instagram page. We did an interview last night last night. Hen'll post that today, I imagine, and we got into this topic and my assessment, my theory is that people in different cultures, in terms of the religious programming that they're raised with, they will see the entities if they're in a drug trance or if or whatever, according to their cultural programming, shall we say so, In other words, they'll see if they've been raised to think that lizards are the manifestation of the evil God, then they will see demons as lizard men. Right, So it's culturally relative in the sense that the appearance of the entity will be relative to that culture. It's a demon still, but demons can wear different masks, right, So they might appear to another tribe under the mask of the moon God or whatever, but it's still the same entity behind the manifestation. So it's entirely possible. Then that the hat man who appears to the people who are on the brink of doom, shall we say, of the very high doses of that could be one of these types of entities. Obviously demon. Nobody describes the encounter with hat Man as anything positive. It's a feeling of dread, terror, fear. It's a demon. That's good, obvious dude.
Speaker 1: It's not even like the.
Speaker 3: So I'm having fun with this new sou preach out here. Let's try this one again, another.
Speaker 5: One, Low Pan, Lo Pan, Low Pan miss, how about that?
Speaker 3: We did not not contact you, lil miss about that? Until what does he said? I'm trying to think of, Lope, I forgot, Low Pans lines. You are not something you were not called upon to get it. You want not caught up to get it? About that? Yeah, I know, I know. I'm sorry, Low Pan says, if you haven't looked at the book Trilateral Commission and Global Governance nineteen seventy to nineteen eighty by Rutlish Press, interesting, I did just get the Rutledge official publication on the history of Tavistock. I did not know that there was a Dino Newts and PhD thesis uh printed by Rutlish Publishers, which is academic publishing. I will definitely get that. Thank you for that remind you're there, and that reminds me I forgot this. Doozy also arrived, which came in a big, old, giant version. I didn't know I was going to get the blind Boomer edition of The Fabian Freeway. So this is a classic too, and it will actually be relevant to today's global elite text uh from Jacques Attali. But this is of course the classic, famous history on the Fabian Society by Rose Martin, and it's gonna be relevant because I believe it or not, Jacques will bring it up, not that book, but he will bring it up some of the key Fabian developments.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: For those who are also curious as to what I'm wearing, shout out to my mom. She chose the coolest T shirt I've seen in a long time. I'm out of bubble gum, so she got me an awesome that they live rowdy Roddy Piper T shirt. That's awesome John Carpenter's shirt. Oh yeah. Also shout out to those who are the small audience over on twitch. But I'm always happy to expand the streaming to wherever we can and to ex Twitter. I can't believe this worked. I spent the whole morning making sure that I can multi stream, and of course there's a lot of means and ways to do this. Most people do it with stream Yard. I've still not used Streamyard. I'm really wetted to. What happens is you get really used to the tech that you've been using, and so I'm really wetted to and used to what I'm using. So I don't feel like the whole ordeal of going through transitioning over to stream Yard and shout out to stream Labs, because I've actually been making it a lot better. Now that they have collab Cam, I don't have to use stupid ass zoom anymore, and now that they have the multi stream function, I don't have to go full with freaking stream yard or restream whatever. So it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: When they initially released collab Cam, it didn't work, but stream Yard excuse me, stream Labs has really up their game and it's working great for me now. The only problem is that I can't yet have a guest and play a video, so that's one the one big advantage that stream yard has that I think eventually maybe stream labs will fix. But I'm really, I really am a fan of stream streamlines. Of fact, I got a message saying that last year I was in the top percentage earners on stream labs. So shout out to the audience, because you guys were the source of that. So I was up there at the top of stream stream labs last year. By the way, you can support via heading over to the stream labs link right there in the chat there or in the show description. You can send a super chat at any time via stream labs. You just click that link and it pulls up the stream labs page. You put in your question, send whatever amount and it will pop up on the screen. And I've gotten rid of that as stupid as zombie gif. And now we got our nango it needs to be I wanted a bitcoin sign it instead of a dollar, but whatever, we got some smooth chill house music. Travis sends ten dollars and he says, let's go baby, Thank you so much, Anonymous. Anonymous got the rave going in here. Three dollars JJJ. Please do more streams on TikTok. By the way, you can integrate TikTok. It looks like so I might try to do that. Problem is, every time I try to integrate and do these types of things on TikTok, everything is banned. So you can get away with religious debates pretty easily on there, But everybody in there's a just such idiots. Man, It's like the dumbest people out there on TikTok. So it's so trying do more uh TikTok streams on internal monologues or the the Tussami guy. Uh I follow that do? He followed me back too. I'll try to find that. Would you debate mal passing in uh? Maybe? I don't know. Uh, we got a debate coming up in two days with the an Rand Institute or something, the an Ran Institute's uh philosopher of uh transhumanism or whatever. I've I was not familiar with this person. Yeah, Ron Brooks and we will be debating this weekend over on the large Baas redpil channel of our friend Jake Rattlesnake. So, Jake's a cool dude. He's had Rachel on I'm gonna be over there on Jake's channel eventually doing an interview as well. And he's gonna be moderating the debate between me and the an Rand Institute. Dude, So that should be fun. He is an academic. I think he has a degree. I don't. I'm not sure what his degree is in. But should be a fun debate. The premise is kan society be governed by science and reason alone? And is transhumanism a good thing? Or what? Something like that? All right, thank you for those superchats again, support the stream Vias superchats. I'm so happy to get back to the Global Elite book series because you know, that's that's kind of in many ways. We got a few bread and butters over here.
Speaker 2: We're out bread and boodle.
Speaker 3: Toos the gen That's what baby heeds me.
Speaker 1: I'm loving me.
Speaker 3: For some reason. In high school, when we would smoke green things, I thought that was the funniest song ever. I don't know why, me and my buddy Ben we thought that was super funny. Like ninth grade, dude, I'm talking ninth grade, Okay, I'm not talking senior year. I don't know why. That is a ridiculous song though. And you know we got a few. We've got a few bread and butters, right, we got Hollywood we got Esoteric Hollywood. Head on over to Jay's analysis in the shop. You see the link right there, right And in the shop you get signed copies of Esoteric Hollywood one and two, the classics. You can also get the meta narratives over there. You can also get the Big Fat Red Book, which I'm right now sold out of, so those are on order back order. You get signed copies in the shop. Anyway, our bread and Butter is not just Hollywood. It's also doing goofy things. Now we've integrated so called comedy. And if you come to our live event, you will see some of that so called comedy live at an event where they have so called comedy with me my event and Jamie's event. A lot of impressions, a lot of absurdities. It is not the same as last year's. Last year, if you don't know, my live events included me having a debate with the Funko Pop. That was the live event, and I won every debate by smashing the Funkle Pop Gallagher style. So those who are fortunate enough to see those live events got to see all that live at an event. But we will be live in Las Vegas. If you click in the show description or if you're on my Twitter or whatever, you can click at the top penned the event right link to get tickets. It's me, It's Jamie Hanshaw, It's Isaac Weishap doing an entire talk on iWatch Out. He's gonna have merch, he's gonna have all his shiz knits there got made by Jim Bob coming now, also doing a presentation. It's a mystery president. I don't know what Jim Bob's gonna do. He's gonna do some fun goofy stuff. And Jim Bob can sing. Jim Gob that's a that's a dude that shows up that mimics and mocks Jim Bob. There's Jim Bob and there's Jim Goob, and that's like his ripoff dude who's like his foil. I just made it up. Jim Bob can sing, dance, he does Vegas showgirl stuff. I mean, he does it all. Okay, so get your tickets right now, June twenty second, that's what two weeks from now you got. You barely got two weeks. Head on over there and get those tickets and I just might forgive you. Okay, Now you guys know one of the classics. The other other Brendon Butter is the Global Elite book series, and we've done many of these. I really won't want to do Changing Images of Man, but there it's just so you can't find a physical copy of it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I think the last Global Elite book series that we were touching on and tackling was actually we could include sex espionage in that even though it's not written by a global elite man, it's written by just a normal historian. We finished this last night and the part two went out to all the subscribers, so yes, I did finally finish this. I know it took a while, so if you're over on Rock finis right here. Part two just went up and we delved deep into the history of how the elites control us through these types of operations. We will also do the second analysis of this classic, which is the same topic but much more recent with jeff Stein mcgeffrey. And prior to those, the last Global Elite texts that we've done was something in the vein of really a continuation to Quickly, which was the Eawan Rod to a book the Milliner Fabian Conspiracy. Hence why Fabian freeway will fit very well with those texts. Now we mentioned that Jecques Attalie is an important figure in the previous talk where we covered his book Brief History of the Future. That was one of our early global elite text lectures. In this series, which is a never ending series, there's always more writings of the elite to analyze, to decode and to display before this lovely audience. Al the Waugh, if you would it like and share? Where is everybody what? There's nothing else to do. You need to be here doing this, Okay, we need to be understanding how the system operates, so you better get your butt over here, sit down, get out your pen and paper, get take notes. This is the first half of lecture. Somebody said the other day do Jacques Attalie's first American translated globalist book called Millennium? And I was like, oh, that sounds interesting. Well I went and looked it up and it's a very readable, accessible little text. And what do we know, we got another global elite man up here giving a blurb, Alvin Toffler. It's an unsettling, exhilarating, scintillating work. Atli is always there to teach us with crackling, creative intelligence crackling? How does creative intelligence crackle? I don't know what that means, but it's odd choice of words. But and then we got Arthur Schleisinger Atli's Millennium is a fertile speculation of the things to come. And it's called in its subtitle winners and losers looters. There's more more accurate, right, IMF looters, Winners and IMF looters in the coming world order. Now wait a minute, remember, for decades there was no such thing as that, right, no NW. And yet the global elite people were writing books about the coming of What does that say? Oh, I don't know what that minute. I don't know what that means. It doesn't exist, even though I see it in front of my face. It must not exist, because the authority system and the authority structure that exists has told me it doesn't exist, even though I'm reading right here that does exist right in front of my face. But now, this book came out in nineteen ninety one, so we are what fifteen years prior to the famous Brief History of the Future book that we reviewed many years ago, six seven years ago, when we were beginning this series. Of course, this series began with Doctor Carroll Quigley's Tragic and Hope. We did Anglo American Establishment. Soon after we did Marilyn Ferguson's Aquarian Conspiracy, which is not a conspiracy book. Then we did Jacques Antele's Brief Hits in the Future from two thousand and six. Well, it turns out Jacques, who again is the Kissinger of France, Jacques Attali, Jique and Monkey and then the Gene, the Kissinger of France, wrote an earlier book Way Ahead, in its predictions. In fact, if you recall, he made the prediction of nomadic devices, which he said, these devices of the future would allow us to be cut off, deracinated from our traditional structures of family, nation, state, and ATOI was absolutely correct. He said the effect of consumerism would be as it was mass produced these devices laptops, TVs, and especially these would allow us to become more mobile and no longer be attached to the things that formerly rooted us as human beings. Hence he titled the Nomadic Devices. Now I didn't know that he hadn't just said that in two thousand and six. He said it in his nineteen ninety one book millennium. Wow, so even more have the curve than we expected. And there's some interesting artwork. I don't know who chose the artwork. If you publish a book, typically, right, it's not the author that chooses the artwork. So a lot of times people like have these conspiracies and these oh why did you put this on the cover of your book that I didn't choose the cover of my book. Okay, And most people who have a publisher, they don't get to choose the cover of their book. I had nothing to do with the cover of this book at all. That's what publishers and editors do. For Atali, though, there is this bizarre I can't even read this. It's so small. It looks like the months or the or is it maybe I guess the months twelve? It's twelve. So he's got these weird drawings in Lois It looked like etchings and woodcuts. Right now, remember Atli was the kissinger to Francois meets Arond. Okay, so we're talking about the power behind the throne, so to speak, again, the kissinger of France, and he is identified that as that by Toffler in the forward. Okay, so that's not conspiracy theorizing. It's actually right here. He says, this is nineteen ninety one. Atily is not known in America. America's too provincial. Oh yeah, we're not. We're not sophisticated in European. In fact, it was Jacques Attalie who accompanied Foncois Mitehrand in the global meetings with Gorba Chop And it was because of this Kissinger of France role that Toffler says, Atli was placed as the head of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and he says that he is there to help Eastern Europe undergo the painful transition from a centrally planned Soviet economy to a market based one. However, he's not well known in America because Americans are provincial. He says that uh Ataly is a force of intellect and his interests and his analyses are broad and wide ranging. In fact, Toefler says, he wrote a fascinating treatise on the connection between politics and the economics of music. How does music relate to political culture? Well, they're gonna you're gonna find and you're gonna see some interesting comments from Ataly which I think help us to understand why. In fact, you will even see a couple esoteric references from Ataly, which makes sense given what we read and brief pitch in the Future where he talks about the global brain when we're all linked in our minds to the web, which he calls the gollum and he says that, uh, in fact, Ataly could be the head of a bank which could become a new pill of the global order. Now this is right at the beginning of the public announcement of the EU. Right, Women's the EU publicly announced, wasn't it like early nineties EU? Now we know from our writings in our ninety three Okay, so this is two years before the public announcement of the EU. However, the EU was already planned by the OSS and the post World War two powers in the forties and fifties, and in fact we know that that was the case through the what's called the European Project. And we went into great detail in Rawtu's excellent geopolitical absolute masterpiece necessary work, the Milliner Fabian Conspiracy, and he's got an entire chapter dedicated to all the goons and goblins behind project and essentially the Fabian socialists who are the architects of it. And yet again here we have something that is not new in the nineteen nineties. But even in this book, they're essentially saying that he might be the head of the biggest bank going forward. Of course that didn't actually materialize because there's two areas of this book's thesis which ended up being wrong. So notice that the global elites, when they write this kind of book, they don't always get everything right. They project things into the future, they have theories, plans, analysis, actuaries, et cetera. And they're not always one hundred percent correct. And we're going to notice two key points where I'll tell that you got things wrong, but we're also going to see a lot of places where he got things really correct. Jordan Flores says, can you write a book on how to win an argument against my wife? No, because no one can win an argument against your wife.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Steven Bissett, do you have a problem? Why are you even here? If you don't like what you're seeing here, you can just leave, dude, get out here.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Interesting again, the woodcuts. I don't know what the woodcuts mean. It's another bizarre woodcut of almost a kind of alchemical This is like a an angel man handing a book, and then an angel above the angel who's blessing the people. I don't, I don't can't tell what this means. You can figure out what this means. But so Ottley begins by saying that, well, we're entering a new era because the Berlin Wall has fallen. So this book is written right around that time. It's just fallen. And he says Toddler's future shock, that's old news. Change the only constant that's not actually true. In fact, if change is the only constant, you couldn't say change is the only constant because the proposition itself would be self refuting and would no longer be true. So if change is the only constant, yeah, thank you. By the way, we got eight hundred people on x that's cool. You guys would hit like and share. We got four hundred over here on YouTube. That's nice. Attili says that history is accelerating, the Berlin Walls falling. Now we're in a new order and nWo so key elements here that will be admitted is that it's almost like, as Atili will point out later, he says that the balance of powers in the world during the Cold War were two pillars with a pyramid in the middle. Yes, he says this, I kid you not. He says, the two pillars are USSR and USSA, and then the pyramid in the middle. And he says that now that the Cold War has come to an end, the Berlin Wall has fallen, the Soviet Union has collapsing. He says that this pillar over here of the USSR is gone. Now we have and he says, the pyramid, by the way, is the US with the dollar at the top. So the end of the USSR removes the balance of power, so to speak, to the new liberal, open market order of pluralism. But before we get to all that fascinating statement, at the very beginning of the book, I did not expect, Atali says, you might think that if you want to understand today's world, you would want to read classics of economics and geopolitics like Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations or Karl Marx's Dost Capital. And why yes, wouldn't every sophisticated nerdman geopolitical nerd man online ran We're read on the book Kyle marks share and he says those aren't even as relevant as Blade Runner. Yes, you heard me right, Jacquette Deliz says Blade Runner is more relevant today than Dot's Capital or wealth of Nations. That interesting. It's almost like he's thinking Esoter Hollywood was like, he's thinking in this kind of way. Yeah, exactly. By the way, shout out to those super chatters. I love my new my new sounds here, look at this, here we go. He says, Blade Runner is going to be more accurate because the future that we're going into will be technocratic nineteen ninety one, y'all, this wasn't written in two thousand and twenty four. So again, a lot of things he's gonna get right, particularly with tech predictions, and in fact, believe it or not, Jacquette Deli is actually gonna get it quite a few geopolitical things and analyzes correct. The question, though, is that in critiques he's going to get some really accurate critiques. Believe it or not, I was surprised. That does not mean his answers are correct. Now, he says that look, if the US is going to go into the future, if it's going to be the center of global power in the future, he says it's going to have to transform, and one of the things that's going to have to transform is that money will have to move at the speed of the future. And he doesn't know if the dollar and these kinds of things are going to be able to move at the speed that globalization will require. That's fascinating because he wasn't even thinking of bitcoin. He wasn't even thinking of cryptocurrencies. And of course it's Silicon Valley America, the West that develops bitcoin. And by the way, bitcoin will actually answer a lot of the things that atally brings up as problems, So again nineteen ninety one, he didn't have any knowledge of those. He says that the future people will be severed from any national alliance by the microchip gadgets that they have. These nomadic devices will make some people into rich nomads. They will be able to participate in a global liberal market culture through economic choice. They will be able to roam the planet seeking ways to use their free time. Not everybody will participate in this, however, there will be many in the future who become obsolete, their functions are obsolete. There will be beggars of the future, the poor nomads, boat people on a planetary scale, applying the planet, searching for sustenance and shelter. It's almost as if they planned global upheaval to move the populations and to make them into nomads in order to have the end of the nation state. In other words, the open market liberal order post Soviet Union is the means by which there will be the transformation away from the nation state. And he says that you can read Alvin Toffler about this, and he says, I'm saying basically the same thing. Like past civilizations, they sought order to ward off the threat of nature and other warring tribes and men. This coming new order of the future will be based on the ability to manage violence. Unlike previous orders. However, they were ruled by religion in the past, then it transitioned to military force. The new order of the future will manage all violence largely by economic control. In other words, microchips, devices, et cetera. And if we want to with that cbdc UBI, et cetera, we're gonna need to have the means in this electronic age of opposing the electronic centralized control. This is the only one that does that. Bitcoin, it's decentralized. By the way, are you having a good week. Many of us are having good weeks. In five days, bitcoin is up five percent. Now, okay, guys clicking the button, what did Ivan say. There's a good chance that we popped to eighty or ninety. Okay, seventy was a big key resistance point. If we can edge above seventy, there's a good chance of popping to eighty or ninety. Not guaranteed, but again, we know we're going to one hundred and fifty eventually. Okay, it might be this year, it might be next year, who knows. But look, I just heard today that the pension funds, the boomer pension funds, are now looking for bitcoin exposure. Anyway, if you do, by the way, I want to get started with bitcoin. If you're looking for an outlet to just custody bitcoin and buy bitcoin, then I recommend swan Bitcoin. And here is the promo code where you can head over to swan bitcoin and get started by just buying and cussing bitcoin. And I remember, I had no idea what was in this book, but a lot of what Athlete brings up will actually be totally relevant to what bitcoin is. And I think countries that align themselves with this the future of real money. Those are going to be the ones that are prosperous and powerful.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Actually, he moves on to say that in the close of the Saddam Hussein situation there in the early nineties there or he says that the USA is expanding itself into too many foreign interventions and wars. By the way, no people always ask me this. There's a different Jay Dyard that is not me that wrote the Big Coin book. Even though I'm a big supporter a Big coin, I don't know who wrote that book. I have no idea. I assume it's a real person. I don't think it was somebody just stealing my name. Anyway, I don't know what you mean. Swan doesn't accept fifty dollars a month purchases. I think they do, I mean not on the app. It's like you can put in you can put in any amount a month you want. I think. Let me look and see. So let's see recurring by fifty dollars a week. Let's see if you can add a different amounts, edit it, and maybe you have to do it every Maybe you have to do it every every week and not a month. I don't know. I mean fifty dollars a month, dude, come on, you gotta be you gotta I would do more than that. It's like fifty dollars a month anyway. By the way, so thank you for the support. If you're on x uh, these links are I don't have these links on X so you can get these links over on YouTube. Now let's see where are we at here we go back to Ottili, Atile says, because of all the expansion into foreign interventions, like all previous empires, America will exhaust itself. I think this is a very plausible critique, and here we are, what thirty ish years later, and this does seem to be correct. Nine hundred x. That's awesome. So Attily is correct that in comparing the US to he says Spain, this is fascinating. He says, if you look at the history of the Spanish Empire and its fall. He cites a historian named Paul Kennedy The Rise and Fall of Great Powers. He says that once Spain in the sixteen thirty four decided to get involved in the conflicts of the Thirty Years War, this essentially exhausted them. Spanish monarchy was sagging under massive debts, and its inefficient industries. This eventually led to the bank kruptcy, the declaration of bankruptcy in the sixteen forties by the Spanish king, and the full decline of the Spanish Empire. He says that if you compare the US troop movements, this is in the early nineties, Broler, I remember this is the nineties, Saudi Arabia, Persian Gulf conflict, Iraq blah blah blah. This is key. Now here's where Atley is really correct. Okay, so no, he's going to get some things very wrong. But this first couple chapters of this book actually surprised me. I mean he was particularly the first chapter. This first chapter is like really accurate, and he's accurate from analyzing the problems he's doing a critique of consumerism. All this stuff's great. Does not mean his answers are great. His answers are terrible. But first chapter is actually really spot on it and basically everything we would say. Now he says, like Spain, the United States is not the first great power to become mired and massive debt, as it remains retains global responsibilities. America has over extended its debt and this will become a symptom of fatal imbalance before its eventual demise. The US debt crisis cannot ultimately be solved by kicking the cannon on the road, et cetera, and more debt. He says that it is more evident that the central organizing principle of the future, whatever happens to be in the margins, will be economic. This will become apparent as we get closer to the year two thousand. The rule of military might be characterized by the Cold War, it's being replaced by the reign of markets. The liberal ideas, the open market, the democracy, the liberal market, et cetera. Have defeated the chief rival of communism. To be sure, however, the conundrum remains, how will we balance this economic growth with social justice? So in the nineties nineteen ninety one, he's already predicting and talking about social justice will be the buzzword of the future. How do we fix the social justice caused by economic disparities? And again, this is like a weird left idea that's totally debonked. I think it should be even though people still believe this. People think that the reason that there's crime and the reason that people act bad is because of social inequalities, like as if we had equality, there wouldn't be crime. No crime happens because humans are fallen and they choose vice. That's why over virtue. So the left, they typically will classic progressives even today, the left whatever, they mistake the symptoms for the causes. So the reason that we have crime and all this crazy stuff is not inequality, it's those are manifestations of fallen human beings choosing evil. But remember, the left can't admit that there's such a thing as evil because that would undo the whole progressive as paradigm. Attali says that the West America is particularly transitioning away from an industrial economy to a service economy. That's correct, and in fact, if we were called the analysis of one of the other globally texts, alex Obeya's Rank Corporation book, Soldiers of Reason, that we've did analysis of Abya actually says that the Rank Corporation was the brains behind that transition. So this was actually a planned thing. Wasn't accidental to transition America into a service economy away from an industrial economy. It was done by design. There's a discussion by him of the dialectical clash of East and West and the Cold War, perhaps leading to a fall of both into a new world order that didn't end up happening. Instead, we got the victory of Western liberal democratic capitalism, whatever the heck that is. But he says that the real focus of the future, won't you give you that stuff. It's going to be microchips, biotech and GMOs again way ahead of his time with that one. He says that we're emerging into a new hyper industrial order. So he just like Klaus and Davos crew right Fourth Industrial Revolution, he's talking about the same thing as Klaus. There, inequality will cleave to this new world o rder, just as the Berlin Wall once divided east and West, he says, So in the future, there's still going to be a cleavage of inequality, but it won't be geographical east and west of the Berlin Wall. It'll be super elites with money versus the masses of those that don't have money. How do we determine who will be the super elite with money? It will be whoever has controlling interests in whatever the money of the future is. Is essentially what he says. He doesn't say that in explicit terms, because again he doesn't know what bitcoin is. But if you believe in bitcoin, then that's what he's that's what he's looking for, right, Like the Pagans in Acts seventeen groping in the dark. He doesn't know, but he's like, whatever in the future ends up being the solution to money and money power will be that. Now. I have this analogy I came up with that was fitting, I think, and it's I love that scene in the New Dune right Doom too, where they're trying to figure out how they're gonna beat shut on the fourth and the Harconans and and uh Gurney and and uh Paul are like, well, of course we do have that giant stash of the Atradees' family warheads, and the freemen are all like, the what the heck is that now in the future which is already beginning to emerge. If you want your version of the inheritance of the Atradees' family money warheads, how many BTC do you have? That's what I'm talking about. Do you see my analogy that's gonna be the thing of the future, right, Do you understand it's difficult already to become a whole coiner. How much more difficult will it be to become a whole coiner when it's five hundred thousand dollars per bitcoin? What about when it hits one million dollars a bitcoin? What about when it hits ten million dollars per bitcoin fifteen twenty years from now? Now? Of course, true, the dollars devalued, so that doesn't necessarily mean that it has the same purchasing power per se, but it just depends. There's no You're not going to stop this. This is the money of the future, and people still haven't figured it out yet, And don't listen to the dummies in the chat have no idea what it is and what it ain't. Really Loo put you Yeah, can you touch the app on your phone for your bank?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Do you see the money when you transfer it on zell? Do you touch it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: So enough of these uh, low low tier boomer arguments. Now back to Italy. How many tradees, nuclear economic warheads? Do you have the revolutions? He I didn't even here's a color revolution I forgot about. He says that we've just seen the success, apparently of Europe's remarkable Velvet Revolution. So this was the CIA's color revolution in Czechoslovakia, known as the Velvet Revolution. It is one I told the color reolution I totally forgot. This led to the opening up of the economy there to a market economy. And then he says that a future of successful color revolutions might occur. Some of them did, of course in Ukraine it was the Orange Revolution. By the way, that doesn't mean we want to go back to some Soviet thing. It just means that amazingly Atali cases this out like it's a dialectical conflict between East and West Soviet versus Western capitalist and to those who are of the higher order of this kind of international stuff, they seem to kind of have this spoken slash unspoken secret that it doesn't really matter which thing emerged under the Cold War, either of these systems will be the placeholder. It will be the phase before we go to the full on nWo. So if the Soviets had ended up winning in that experiment, then we would have had a Soviet dominated technocracy. That's why we saw a lot of hd Wells, bertrand Russell right early on. They were saying, Hey, the Soviet experiment is running wonderfully. Maybe that's the model of the future technocratic governance, right, That's why Russell says that it's Plato's Republic, plato Republic, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Did you even know the USSR Socialist Republic? There is an even more ominous and less visible threat on the rise and has to do with a very warp and woof of the nWo. It's liberal ideology of consumerism and pluralism. The essence about democracy and the market is choice. But what happens when choice is not given and available to all people? He says that the system might begin to crack when it's realized that there's not actually choice, And he says that really the whole system is grounded on a nihilistic indifference and the cult of immediacy, which is I thought was interesting. That's true. I agree there is a cult of immediacy, which is but technology provides this convenience, and it's great to have that efficiency and the convenience. However, there's a trade off because when you trade off everything for convenience and immediacy, oftentimes we're actually trading off a lot of good things too, So we're trading our privacy nowadays for a lot of convenience and immediacy. We're trading local business for the convenience and immediacy of Jeffrey buzz Os and his drone army that's going to bring the packages right, rather than driving to the local business to buy these things so that we can save a dollar and give the oligarchs of Silicon Valley more and more power control. And he says, you know, all of this might collapse into a possible nihilistic revolt. Interesting he doesn't say exactly who would revolt, but I think he thinks maybe the the poorer classes. But of course if they revolt, right, they're not going to revolt against the actual people in control. They're going to revolt against people that they are duped into revolting against, like the local business owner who makes two hundred thousand dollars a year. As if that's the person who's like, you know, the elite. Okay, now, that's not the elite. I mean, that's who employs and gives jobs to people in the local community. Amazingly, he says the culture of choice must not be allowed to embrace processes that would transform life itself through tinkering with human DNA and destroying the genetic heritage of the human rights, the diverse genetic characters. Well, that's fascinating. So Jacques Attalie almost sounds like he's warning against transhumanism and genetic manipulation where and that's quite a change from what he's pushing in two thousand and six. So he's a lot more are cautious and dare we say, almost traditional in ways in this nineteen ninety one book versus his two thousand and six book, which says that transhumanism is the tip of the spear of Then wo he cites of all people. Well, no, let me rephrase this. He says that we can never allow the biological limitations or borders to be overrun or destroyed. The great paradox of global consumer democracy is that the rights to pleasure and happiness might be a toxic elixir we are forcing our children to drink. Amazing. Wow, that sounds like us, because this is the point we make oftentimes to libertarians when we're debating from whence view derived these idea of rights. Perhaps there are rights, but on what grounds and in your system, what's the justification for rights? Especially since many of you are low tier reddit level atheists. Where in any sense at all do you imagine that there's a right if we are matter in motion? This is fiction. Where do we get rights to choice and pleasure and consumption? Well, these are just assumed. Ottily says, we're gonna have to have a new definition of the sacred. Well, I agree, like it seems like modern society has actually divested itself from the sacred. Attily notices that, but of course there's no such thing as inventing a new definition of it. You can't invent new definitions just be made up. So Atali's a secular sort of materialist approach, pragmatic approach to these questions is not going to get us anywhere. I mean, to be honest with you, this first chapter it sounds like Jordan Peterson. I mean, you got some interesting insights. I wouldn't say it's as right wing as quote unquote right wing as Jordan Peterson, but it sounds like a chapter that Jordan Peterson could write. And then he says, look, let's go back to history and see if we can do some archaeology of ideas to find some historical forms and structures. Now, this chapter again, it was actually fairly fascinating. It's a great insight into the mind of the global elite about how they view things. And in every global leite text, almost all them. Right, we get the same process, right, we have to do the same thing where we have to go through the history, and really what it ends up being is the global elite storytelling. Right, we need the history lesson from them, and then they give us the storytelling, which allows them to then posit that their version of where we're going in the nWo is the only rational one to go into. He says, history tells us that man has these sort of stages and these these sort of phases, and he says that we're going to look at social forms and the myths that cultures utilize to create social cohesion. And he says the first thing that happens is that they invent and make up hierarchy. I would say that's true right from a historical perspective, And I don't think all hierarchy is invented, but there is a sense in which hierarchy is natural, is what we're saying. Right, And this again sounds kind of like, yeah, I think you could say he's probably red Fuco. He probably read a Twain Bee Fucou, you know, outlines of history, as she wells. I'm sure he's read all these people to kind of put together this journey. Probably a Goose. Compte has the same idea, like progressing civilizations and ages of man. It's kind of arbitrary, but he says, so basically, mankind develops hierarchies in order to have a functioning society. They make up categories and value and distinction. So this kind of sounds almost like Nietzsche, right. They also come up with a annointed king or prince who has the monopoly of violence. Here, he sounds like a libertarian. They place this right of justice and violence in this single ruler, and then we get the investiture of violence. Then violence gets managed by also the priest class. So the priest class rises is very Nietzschean. The priest class also kind of competes with or synthesizes with, synergize is with the prince. He calls this prince a priest and prince a prince and priest here, and we're not talking about prince like purple rain, purple reign, purple rain, purple rain. R E I. G. N oh, get it, Prince and priest, get it purple rain. I'll make it rain underneath my reign. Elect me and you'll be rich. I'll make it rain underneath my purple rain. By the way, you would like you share it. WelCom everybody, then, he says. The priest class was also perceptive in that an orderly society. He seems to say, they made it up needed the idea of sacrifice. We need sacrifice and scapegoats. Scapegoats might be the center, the enemy, tribes, the you know Whoever, the problem of the society is escapegoat, he says, Really, this is all mythology that the priests repeat to control society. The notion of the sacred, then, is intimately tied into this power structure that brings order to violence to control society. Ever since the first sedentary social forms, perhaps say ten thousand years ago, there have been free ways to control man's violence. The religious control, the military control, and the economic control. The first, the religious mediates man's relationship with nature and the fact of his death, the second the relationship between the social forms that is the military, and the third the economic. With each of the social forms, these three ways control violence and thus define the order corresponding to various types of social forms or social structures. These orders, which can in turn be called the orders of sacred, force and money. Sacred force and money the three key elements here. Multiple forms of order and sacred continue up into the present day as well. However, the modern forms have seen religious power displaced by the political and the economic. So political economy has replaced the religious power. Thus today we essentially have no sacred The sacred has no power, but without the sacred, there is no power, and so other entities are actually invested with sacred power. He says, if you go back to ancient worldviews, these were all integrated. For example, all of life was divine, part of the divine mythos, a manifestation of the divine. For example, animism, you saw every object has a spirit that in dwells it. The eating of flesh and animals, and perhaps even cannibalism was part of this perpetual cycle of nature. This is a very again, very Fucao, very Nietzsche type of analysis. Everything was seen and subsumed under the order of the sacred in a unified, holistic worldview. Thus, nothing whether it's birth, death, art, or life is not a part of this worldview. Today, we've moved away from that worldview where animism he's just calling animism any kind of religious worldview that sees everything as in some sense related to her own by the divine or sacred. Now the sacred has been replaced with products. I'd say that's true. So now we've moved away from animism to where sacred objects are now consumable products. And he says this is a natural outworking of the rule of money. Once we transition to the money power in modernity, post capitalism, he saying, then we no longer see these things as sacred because they're not in any sense related to a transcendent. They only have the human horizontal plane relative value insofar as they're useful to humans. Thus, no transcendent here doesn't mean that there can't be. It's just saying that this is the attitude, the modus operandi of the system. That's all you say. He says, Thus capitalism is rise to efficiency, immediacy and streamlining or the Burnham type stuff managerial elite, et cetera, tailorism. And he says we can look back in fact to market forms. Capitalism is the ninth form. I don't know where he came up, but he just sort of came up with these forms. He says, there's not and we're in the ninth and he's going to list these in a minute. At the center of each of these forms or phases is a dominant city state, and these city states are ruled by elites that define the ideology of the city state. In fact, religious revolutions are oftentimes a determining factor in the power structure of these elite city states. Now, notice this is one of the global elite telling you that the global elite rule from city states. Is he a conspiracy theorist, No, he's one of the global elite. He's the kissinger of friends telling you what I say. Each market form uses technology that is more efficient than the predecessors in utilizing energy and organizing communication. A form is stable in so long as it creates enough wealth to maintain the demand for its products. When it begins to falter or is hampered, this market form weakens and gives way to the next. Thus there's an intimate connection between money, power and tech. Then he says, the newest form that comes when a new form organizes will be a new center. When technology here is and social relations allow for competing businesses on the market to replace non market services by a new mass product object. The market will then obey and new added value. Mark Carney, one dollar. I work in cybersecurity. I know bitcoin is auditible and traceable. Yeah, I'm aware of the public ledger. And he says it is not a good currency. It is a good store of wealth. I understand that. But you can have something else that's a layer two, or you can have something else that's a stable coin, or the dollar can continue to exist but be backed by something like bitcoin, so it doesn't have to be the day to day thing itself. It can just be the backing for whatever. The day to day thing is a digital dollar or something like that. So I'm aware of that. But also the fact that it's decentralized and that it's a public ledger. It means that it is audible and traceable in the sense of like bad actors. But also a lot of these entities that would do this right, they might not be here in ten or fifteen years or twenty years. The eight forms. I'm sorry I missed, Philip, Philip Edenhorn, this is the top ten global elite streams thank you this one, or you mean that you want a top ten global league. Mg sends three dollars and says, I just want to hear that sweet song. Yeah, exactly, let's here it ready. Next up is the eight forms after the song. From the thirteenth century to now, eight successive forms have emerged. Again. I have no idea where he gets I guess he's just picking the eight most powerful city states from thirteen hundred. Why he picks thirteen hundred, I don't know. Bruges thirteen hundred, Venice fourteen fifty and to A fifteen hundred, Genoa fifteen fifty, Amsterdam sixteen fifty, London seventeen fifty, Boston basting retired eighteen eighty, and Nu Yak thirteen thirty I'm sorry nineteen thirty. So basically saying that we're kind of at the end of the New York dominant New York Wall Street dollar dominance era. As technology progresses and is invented, production improves in society is able to then cut the costs of goods and services, and whoever is better at that becomes the new center of power of the city states. Notice that he doesn't say it's nation states, it's these powerful city centers New York, London, etc. He says, each time there's a new form, it reduces the power of the family in the previous form. Interesting. A world of comedy, a world economy always has an urban center of gravity, a city that is the logistics and heart of this activity. Dominant cities do not dominate forever. They're eventually replaced by another. And what determines that? Apparently it is tech. The essential question must be answered, well, who decides what region or city becomes the center? A city becomes the center when it's constellation of industrial and political elites organize themselves around a cultural project and harness the resources to develop new technologies for faster and better means. This is going to be a key element, I believe in determining who will have power in the future. The new petro dollar is a CBDC. None of that's going to work. I mean a CBDC that they put out is just going to be another It's going to be an electronic fiat. How is that going to be any better? An electronic fiat will probably be worse than a physical fiat. This is not fiat it's opposite of that. Now listen to this. What is the form that rules where we are now? Well, where we are now in this New York post New York nineteen thirties era, get this, material abundance and geographical advantage rarely amount to what makes for the key city center. So what is it then, that allows for certain cities to arise? It's not the answer I expected. You might think, well, physical location or material abundance, and he saying, no, it's not actually that. This is his thesis. What allows a certain region or city to arise to become one of these key centers is rather that it avoids becoming entangled in wars. Foreign entanglements bleed the rivals and allows the city that doesn't get involved to become the center. Isn't it interesting that what allowed America to become what it was the world power non interventionism, not becoming entangled in all these wars which drains and destroys the country. To prop up this ridiculous form of a form of imperialism is the only way to put it. And by the way, it is that Brazinski calls it the American Empire, that, by the way, was all designed by the CFR. The CFRs who decided to turn America away from a protectionist, non interventionist power into a global police, international interventionist powerfr achieved that in the nineteen twenties, that transition, that was their key function under Rockefeller another oligarchs, and that's why we're in this situation that we're in. The Second World War was the midwife of the New York dominant Wall Street market form. The desire of families and homemaking, desire of families for homemaking durables was met by this Keynesian New deal social spending policy of the post war period. And what is kanesianism Fabian socialist economics. Milton Keynes was a Fabian. All of the institutions post World War Two that were set up, you might think, were they communists, were they capitalists? No, dummies, They're both. It's called Fabian social which is the merger of monopoly capital and communism, known as reform Marxism or Fabian socialism. And literally all of the post World War two institutions that exist now today, the IMF, the World Bank, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, they are Keynesian institutions. That's the world that we live under. In fact, there's a whole list of these institutions in the book, and that's because all of these British elites that set this up were all part of this same structure. The Royal Instagram National Affairs was created under the leadership of Lionel Curtis and was structured by Fabians like R. H. Tawney, John MAYNERD. Kaines, Philip Noel Barker, as well as Fabian collaborators and synthesizers like the London School of Economics professor Arnold Toynbee, who became the director of Chatham House. Thus, all of these institutions that were set up, League of Nations, United Nations, Area CFR, Socialist League, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Aspen Institute, World Council, Churches, NATO, Builderberg, they're literally all set up by Fabian socialists. It's not even that hard to figure this out. It's not even like controversial, and that book is way better and more modern and updated. This is just the older version of this history. And people are all confused about this because they think that it's like classical Marxism. It's not classical Marxism. Okay, it's not anti capital, it's Marxism that's pro capital and allied with it, and atally admits that Ghess, that is the structure of the existing order. Now he says that the competition, and I guess that's why he has this weird woodcut. I mean, it looks like a durera. I don't know what it is. But this is like two guys competing, So I guess this is about competition. Now, this next chapter is where he gets things wrong. There's a couple of insights in the chapter though, because he says, for example, the very beginning that our system is based on pluralism, that is the system of a liberal markets, democratic open liberal markets. It requires pluralism. He says, we could describe this as a pyramid with two pillars. I kid you not. This is his Masonic terminology. He says, the world structure is like a pyramid with two pillars. Oh, I'm sorry, Jaka, are you an idiot conspiracy theorist? Because anyone else where to say this they would be immediately deemed as an idiot conspiracy is Yet when you say it using your obvious Masonic imagery. And by the way, Grand Orient Freemasonry has always been very powerful in France and most of its leaders and presidents are members of the Grand Orient Lodge, et cetera. He says, the world order in the Cold War can be described as a pyramid with two pillars. The pyramid is the shape that is taken by the eighth market form, which is the dollar. It is the petro dollar, the universal international currency that presently rules, and the two pillars are the main maintenance of the dialectics of global order of the US and the USSR. However, this one pillar of the USSR has just collapsed. This will now give America the opportunity to become the center again. He says. There's two competitors to America that might displace America as the center. He says, those competitives, and this is where he's wrong. These competitors for the next few decades will be Japan and the EU. Okay, Well, that didn't happen. In fact, four years after this book, Japan's economy collapsed into what's called the Lost Decades. Over the period of nineteen ninety five to twenty twenty three, Japan's GDP fell from five trillion to four trillion real wages fell eleven percent the lost decades. So perhaps americanists understood that the threat of Japan and I remember in the nineties there were these books that were coming out, There were books coming out about the rise of Japan, the threat of Japanese, you know, economy to the West and whatever. But whatever happened, however this occurred, I don't know all the details of this. Enough happened such that Japan was definitely emasculated and cuc k ed into being essentially unable to have population below replacement population levels. And I guess essentially the toxic culture that was exporter was enough to do this. I don't know, I don't know exactly. I'm not I don't know enough about Japanese geopolitics to say. But he says that the other competitor would be the EU. That didn't work, That EU has not become a competitor to America, So exactly where that's going to go, I don't know. However, he says that the dream of the EU in nineteen ninety one would perhaps be that it could step forward to become a competitor. Unfortunately, it turns out, as even Atali says, Japan just like Japan. Europe's replacement population levels are not enough to even give it that status anymore. And he's writing prior to all of the non Europeans suddenly entering Europe in the past twenty years. So Atli got all of that very wrong. However, he was perceptive enough to realize that population displacement is more than sufficient to erode the nation state, combined with the power of the nomadic device, which severs from one's par family, tradition, etc. So that's the first half of the very insightful geopolitical text from Jack at the book Millennium. It's a very quick read. It's only one hundred pages, and so in the next couple of days I will have the part two up. On a reminder to you guys that I did get Part two of the Sexpionage History book up. The book is complete. You can watch the part two over here on rockfin or you can subscribe at Jayson Analysis to get access to the archives of the last ten years of deep geopolitical analysis, theology, book reports, book reviews, analyses, et cetera, debates, lectures, the rest of the Global Elite book series. You can get all that in the archives at Jays Analysis for four nine five a month sixty dollars a year. You subscribe in the show description at the links, or you can subscribe to the same material over here on rock Fin. Rock Finn is a great free speech based platform. Either way has its advantages. Not everything is over on Rockfin makes it very easy. However, not everything in the last ten years of my work is over on Rockfin. A lot of it is, but still not everything. It takes a long time to get it all over there, so I'd say about seventy percent of it is over there. We got a nice sizable audience over there on x Thank you guys for watching live over there. That's the first time we've multi streamed. I can't believe it all worked. We multi streamed over on Twitch too. I have an old Twitch channel that I resurrected. Guys who would like and share, remember to get tickets to our event. Also, I have a show sponsor, and that is chalk dot Com. If you head on over to chalk dot com, you can use a promo co j forty four life to get access to the best and supplementation that's out there. They have a hyper super stringent process for making sure that the products are pure. They derived a lot of these from the Amazon. It's a very serious red pill base company. Chalk dot Com is the best when it comes to all of these products. You can get the male Vitality Stack that pops up right away if you see this right here at the performance stack. You get the Chad mode and yes it actually has the Chad meme dude right there. You do not pay that full amount. You pay a discounted amount much better than fifteen percent off. You pay the discount. I don't want this website.
Speaker 1: Sector.
Speaker 3: Here we go. You pay forty four off of that one seventy four if you want to get the performance that. But you can also buy individual products. You just sign up for J forty four Life. That's Jay four four la Fe and you will get that coming every month. And I guarantee you you're gonna want Chalk coming on a monthly basis. It's not just for dudes though, there's also products for ladies. Ladies if you want, you know, oshwaganda, that's great for regulating your moods if you have these kind of female mood swings. I don't know if you know that, but ladies do have female mood swings, especially if they are dealing with the astrogns. There's also the Irish Moss which is good for that. There's also the Seven Wonders which is great for mineral deficiencies. So get all those products over at chalk dot com, c HQ dot com. Also, and there's the Ladies Stack. You don't have to get. It's not just men's stuff. There's also female Vitality right here, Female Vitality Stack, and make use of those promo codes to get that great discount, and you can you can cancel at any time, so although you are subscribing, if you ever need to cancel, it's very easy to do that. You can cancel at any time over at chalk dot com. Remember to get tickets to our live event over at event bright, otherwise I will see