Speaker 1: Let's go Hattie Love in the house, shopping knowledge of fact for covering the truth.
Speaker 2: Nobody had been left.
Speaker 1: She ain't afraid to speak, a mob breaking through the lies, rousing up with Love, taking us the new hot We're living in a world full of secrets in the seat, but HoTT he's here to exposed, bringing troops to the beast.
Speaker 2: She's got a message, spreading it.
Speaker 1: Far and five from addiction to hope she saw on the other side.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hello everyone, and welcome to another episode of The Unfiltered Rice with me Heidi Love, and today I have with me an awesome guest. I've been looking forward to this ever since I heard him on Tinfoil Hat Prometheus Ones podcast, Doc Brown, how are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you came on. Like I said, when we were kind of talking before this started up, I was like, Oh my gosh, the stuff he's talking about, it's stinging a bunch of bells. So I was excited when you said you had come on so we could have a chat about it. And uh, I just think it'll be an. I think it'll go some fun places. So let people know where to arsh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always interesting talk to other people and get their ideas and kind of cross pollin eight, because I mean that's how you learn stuff, that's how you grow. We all nobody has it all figured out, so we all have pieces and we got to talk to each other and see if those pieces fit together or not and we can come up with a fuller picture.
Speaker 2: Yes, I totally agree on that. And then I was saying, let people know one more time at the beginning and then we'll do it at the end. Where to find you, just in case they can't stay for the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, anywhere you can consume content, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, all those fine establishments, any social media or any place where you can consume podcast content. You can find me there. Just search up Prometheus Lynn's podcast.
Speaker 2: Perfect. Well, this is exciting. I'll let you start in. This is I just I just think this is a I think you're right on the money in my personal opinion. But I have talked to La before and I think you're hitting down doors with us. I think you're right on the right tracks. So let us let us know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I appreciate it. Yeah, this is actually this all started with this, like as a caddy joke between friends, we were talking about Bigfoot and just out of no word, Genesis twenty five, twenty five popped in my head and that's the birth of Esau. And it says that this guy was born red and he was covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak. And I've heard people say, oh, no, you know, this is talking about the white race. You know, he was you know, red skins, you know, And no, this is talking about the Romans, you know. Oh no, this is talking about the Gentiles. Deal. That was just hyperbole, poetic language. I've heard all that stuff. But then when you actually not only does it say that, it demonstrates it because when you go through and hear the story of Esau, his brother Jacob tricks his blind father by taking a goat's fur and covering himself with it, and that his father feels his arm and feels this hair and says, oh, yes, it's my son Esau, and even makes a comment about his smell. He said he smells of the field. I was like, no, this is not hyperbole, this is not poetic language, this is literal.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing. It's his story is busted up through all these different manuscripts, and some people you can fail to realize that they didn't have a Bible back then. They had all these scrolls and they were individual you know, stories and testimonies, and they were in circulation. So when you get to the sixty six book Cannon, when you get things like the Genesis six narrative and Esau, you just get little blurbs about them, because, in my opinion, they had all these other scrolls, they had all these other oral traditions that went into detail about these events and these characters. So the writers felt they didn't have the need to beat a dead horse, so to speak. So when I started going through the Jewish targums and reading some of the writings of Rashi and Flavous, Josiphus, the Book of Jasher and all these other you know writings, all the little puzzle pieces like we talked about, were in those books. And when you take them and you put them together, it tells a seamless story, I mean pretty, I mean an epic journey and story of this guy named Esau. And I just once I had it all together, I was like, man, this is a very, very wild journey, and other people, I think we'd enjoy hearing this. So I wrote a book called the Epic of Esau.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I think it's really great because I think a lot has been lost, and I think that it's you know, this isn't the only person. And I think it's funny that people would say, oh, well, he was just a blurb or whatever. But yet we've got my ex religion being a Mormon. How much is Melchisedec ever mentioned, And there's a whole priesthood on him, like in my church. He's a big deal, you know. So I just think, like you said, I think a lot of stuff has been maybe not lost, but lost.
Speaker 3: And even with Melchisedek. Well, I was talking with Doug van Dorn on a show and he was talking about how, you know, in the Book of Hebrews it aligns Jesus to the order of Melchisedek. And he said that when you dig through the original and the oldest writings that they have, they have the genealogy of Seth a lot shorter than what it is in the current text today. And as he got to dig it and find it, out. Of course, the Jewish people don't see Christ as the Messiah, so anything that points to that they try to obbuskate in a race. And he said that that was his belief, that you can look at the oldest texts and see all this time was added to the lineage of Seth for the sole purpose because the rabbis and stuff. Now, I'll say that Seth was Malkisedic that popped up in front of Abraham, and that's the whole reason why they did it. Now that's a you know, that's a conspiracy. That is true. You know, that's not a conspiracy theory. It happened. They added hundreds of years to the life of Seth just so they could point away from Christ into Seth and say, oh, no, this Seth guy, he was the malkiza dec the prince of Salem.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's wild. I didn't know that. I knew, you know, from from my religion. Apparently he popped up and bestowed the priest stood back on to Joseph Smith and after death, this is how what we're told. And I laughed because I'm like, they sure got a lot of stuff going on with death, but not only that, they are one of probably the people that are a little bit of thorn in the Jewish people's sides, because well, they don't own twenty three and Me and they don't own ancestry dot com, but they do own FamilySearch dot org, which is older than both, and all their records pour into that, and they are huge on genealogy. In fact, they blew out the side of a mountain here about an hour away from where I live, and there's three point three billion samples of DNA in that mountain and it looks like Fort Knox. It's like you can't go in it. It looks like it's crazy. I have photos of it, and I'm just like, Okay, something's been going on with the genealogy lately. Because the day did he got arrested, everything on the board, everybody that was on the board of twenty three and me quit same day.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, makes.
Speaker 2: You wonder, Yeah, makes you wonder. You know, you have enough of that happen and you start to go the war chickies. Do you know who I'm talking about? The lady that she ran YouTube originally and then her sister runs twenty three and Me and they had a famous I think it was Russian dad. But if I'm wrong on the background on that, it's fine. But she suddenly dies in August of a sudden cancer. She's only like fifty, and her son suddenly died of an overdose four months before that, and then we got the twenty three and Me Lady, which is her sister, and everybody just resigns. But they say that they found Nimrod's bones, and I don't know if you know that story. Do you know this?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's whole reason we invaded I.
Speaker 2: Rack, yes, yes, so I'll let you tell that story. It's pretty fun. But I think they may know a lot more than we know.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely, yeah, mm hmm y. What was Hailey Clinton's emails splat out asking you know they recovered the body.
Speaker 2: It's so weird that people still have this cognitive dissonance on it because I'm like or like on weather modification, I'm like, where you're at right now? For sure? Hello, you know, it's just like, okay, you really think that just happened like conveniently after they signed that deal? Because I don't. I kind of don't. But what conspiracy theorists and a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people are just in the dark. You know a lot of people get caught in their their bubbles of going to work, paying their bills, taking their kids to the soccer game or the football game, and rent and repeat. And that's kind of my design. You know. They want you so busy doing the the meaningless things and be distracted and be that rat on the wheel that because you don't have time to stop and think and look into things and ask intelligent questions. You know, it's the whope goes back to the realm, the costum and the games. The people are getting too smart, they're starting to ask questions. Well, just throw some gladiators and tigers in a ring, entertain the people and distract them.
Speaker 2: Are you not entertained? Right? It's silly. And and people ask me all the time because I still work. I'm a nurse. I got six kids, two grandkids, they all got counterparts. I got all this stuff going on. And I'm telling you, guys, there is time if you make if you want to do something, there's time because you are where you want to see you. Yeah. Yeah, So don't give up, people, Yeah, hop off the rat race. It's good. It's a good thing to do. So in in this writing, this book, you found some really interesting things, So we'll continue down this journey. I love it so far. I'm so glad you came on. That's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. Uh. But yeah, so I guess I can just kind of lay it out for you guys, uh and let you see how this uh journey weaves itself in and out because there's there's a lot of twists and turns, and there's gonna be time. So I'm talking about something totally not related to East Saw and you're gonna be like, what is going on here? This guy's going up on a rabbit trail. No, everything I talk about it all ties in and it does. It just weaves itself in and out of the Bible. It really is just an epic journey for sure. But yeah, you have the introduction of Esau. But before that, when he is conceived in his mother's womb, an angel of the Lord you know, comes to Rebecca and this is in Genesis twenty five, twenty two and gives a proclamation to her and she says, or he says to her, the children struggle together within her. So she inquired of the Lord, and the Lord said, two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you shall be divided, and one shall be stronger than the other. So if we go back to Genesis three, and just like our mutual friend La Marzouli always likes to say, everything hinges on Genesis three fifteen in this seed war, and I believe that to be a fact. So when we go there, that's the fall of Adam and Eve and the curse of this serpent. So in verse fourteen, chapter three, it says the Lord God said of the serpent, because you've done this curse above all livestock and above all beasts of the field. On your belly, you shall go dust. You shall eat all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel. And the man called his wife's name Eve because she was the mother of all living. And the Lord God made for Adam and his wife garments of skin and clothed them.
Speaker 2: Yes, garments, yes, yes, you know me. And the garment talk. I was all over that one. I was like, oh oh, so yeah, with them with my old religion with Mormonism, they do hold the Malkezidic priesthood and once you hold that fort, as a man, you would go through the temple, and as a woman you can go. If you serve a mission or you're gonna get married, you go and you get some garments there, and you wear a shield. Before you get the garments, you're naked under it. Well they've changed it because people were freaking out, but they put on this head poncho basically it's open on the sides and you get anointed with oil. Then you get these garments. So when you I'm gonna let you take over there because it just plugs in so perfectly.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so that word nicause just for those it's not familiar. And I know this sometimes when I talk about this, even in my head, it sounds redundant. It's like everybody knows about my kaser, everybody knows about the nakash. Well, I'm sure there's might be some new people enter in this space and maybe never heard of it. So I feel it's important to kind of touch on that at least. But yeah, that word, you know is nikash that they translate in English to so and Mike Eiser. You know, he's no longer with us, but it was a great scholar. Totally recommend you read all of his books, but if you don't have the time, at least read The Unseen Realm and Reversing Hermand. Those two were just masterpieces. And he's a scholar in ancient languages, dead languages. He knows his stuff. And he said that the Hebrew language is just like any other language. On English, we have one word that can have multiple meanings. So we have to take each of those meanings and insert them into the sentence and the paragraph of the subject that we're talking about to see which one fits in better. So he had said that this word can mean serpent, but can also mean the shining one or the one who practices divin nation. And in his book The Unseen Realm, he poses the question, well, what makes more sense a talking snake or a divine being on God's holy mountain, a member of the divine council that revailed and it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Is actually yeah, yeah, this is a story. In Mormonism, they totally believe, and in fact they call God Eloheen, which they don't really know. That's like a title, I mean I think they got some of it, but like it gets weird. But they believe this whole story about Lucifer was Jesus's brother and he had this fall after the war in heaven. They did add a part. And I find this interesting and I kind of wonder sometimes that if it has to do with Esau's coloring or not, but or maybe another they say Kane as well. But they they say that the people that are black, specifically black, nothing to do with brown people, were the people in Heaven that were watchers that were watching the whole thing happen and did nothing. So they were cursed with the skin of blackness for the rest of their life. And so I mean it makes it worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And when you look into for Masonry too, you know they were a racist organization. It wasn't till late late late in the you know, after they're forming that they allowed blacks. But even then they weren't allowed in the general population with the other you know, blue collars. They had their own. It was segregated, yep.
Speaker 2: And same for Marmons till nineteen seventy eight, Like that's long you know, that's not that long ago that I mean, I was alive then, so weird. Yeah yeah, So.
Speaker 3: In there we have these garments you know, that are given. So what I want to draw attention to if people didn't notice with Esau it said, two peoples are in your womb, you know, two nations, two peoples, and they will be an enity, and they struggle together and fight in the womb. And then you come here to Genesis three, it says plainly that the serpent will have a seed and the woman will have a seed, and they will be at mtity with each other. So yes, yeah, yeah. And the Hebrew scholars and the rabbis, they have this thing called the law first mentioned, you know, if because a lot of this stuff was read out loud in the Hebrew, so a lot of people didn't know how to you know, read the text or had access to them. So at the synagogues they would get together and they would read and when they use these words, they would pick them, you know, with intention to draw people's minds back to the first time they heard that, and it was like a word association type thing. And this is something that's not that I pulled out in my back pocket. This is something scholars and Jewish rabbis and all you know, are in agreement on So I think that's what they were trying to do there with that scenario. But with these garments, when we get down into verse twenty, you know, it says that God made them garments and skins, with skins and cloth them. Well, in Hebrew word for cloths is he'll bish, so he he'll bishes Adam's nakedness with a connonit. And in Hebrew in this instance it's translated as a tunic or no, I'm sorry, and this one is it's cloth. But ninety percent of the time this very same word is translated as a tunic. Okay, So when we go through Exodus twenty nine, in chapter twenty eight, this is where we have God giving the instructions on how to make the priestly epod and you know, how to put it on how to conduct themselves before entering the temple, and all those instructions. Well, once again we have this law first mentioned coming into play because it uses those same exact two words from Genesis three. So when it describes these garments for these priests, it says that it is to he'll bish their naked goodness. It is to cover their nakedness. And when you talk to the rabbis or any Jewish person, they all agree that they all trace their lineages and their origin point for the priesthood back to Adam. That Adam was the first king and high priest of creation of the human races of earth. So that's another thing that's commonly accepted. So when we get to Ezekiel twenty eight, that's when we see another description of these garments, and this is a condemnation to the King of Tire, and you can clearly see, you know, it even says out right, you know, this is to the King of Tire. Well, little backstory. Tire was the Phoenicians. These were the Canaanite. You know, they had Nephlum giants in their their lineages, passed their children through the fire, and done all this wicked stuff. But halfway through the wording of it changes and it's no longer talking to the King of Tire, but it's talking to the spiritual entity that is pulling the strings behind this leader. It's this whole Deuteronomy thirty two worldview. These rebellious sons of God that rule over the nations, and they're you know, ruling through these earthly kings, you know, kind of like conduits, right, And how you know this is because just some of the wording here. You know, it says that you were in the garden of God. Well, the King of Tyre was not in the garden of God. And then it says you were perfect in all your ways and beautiful, you know, and perfect in all your ways until unrighteousness was found in you, and you were an anointed guardian Cherub. So clearly he's no longer talking to this king, but down through there you get these description of his beautiful garments and his cover rings. So in verse thirteen of Ezekiel twenty eight, it says, you know you were in Eden, the garden of God. Every precious stone was your covering sortiest topaz, diamond, barrel, onyx jasper, sapphire, emerald, carbuncle, and crafted and gold was your settings and your engravings. You know you were an annointed guardian cherryb amongst the stones of fire you walked. And it even goes on and says that you profaned your sanctuaries and I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God. This is Satan. This is the nakash that he's talking about. And how funny when you take the description of the clothing that he was wearing, it even fits the description of his name. He would certainly be the shining one with all these colored stones and the gold inlays and all that stuff, and it sounds identical to the priestly e Fod.
Speaker 2: That's so wild. Another thing in the Marmon Temple ceremony a lot of people won't talk about is there's a point in the ceremony because it's a play where we are standing, asked to stand, and they're doing this play in front of us, and Lucifer comes and he says, you know, Adam's praying and he's sorry, and they've already rebelled, but he's crying out for the god of this world. And who does show up. It's Lucifer. It's not God at that time. And he says, you need to cover yourself and we'll make you some fig leaves, you know, to do that, and this is how because God's going to know you sinned. And so he says, oh okay. So then everybody stands up and we do what Satan says with this green fig leaf apron, and we all do what Lucifer says, and put it on. And also Adam says to him, well, he's wearing a black one, but it used to be a Masonic one. And he says, well, what's yours, and he said, it's a sign of my priest to and powers. Very interesting to go with.
Speaker 3: This, I thought, yeah, And that's wild is because this theory that I had come up with what I'm about to go into was something that I just came up with on my own after reading these and kind of seeing where it was pointing, and just formed a theory. So I think it's pretty wid you right on something that you know that that this is something someone else had already talked about or found out. So and I say that because a lot of times, you know, you hear stories and you kind of blend them to you know, your theories or Adam in this this was just something by reading those verses I told you and kind of formulated this idea. So with that, I say, what if according to these texts, here Satan wearing this priestly e foud It says he has a sanctuary all those things I just talked about. That's when Satan was cursed and cast from the Mountain of God. He was demoted, he was no longer he defiled his sanctuaries. According to his equal twenty eight that his garments were removed and they were given to Adam and Eve. And this is why the Rabbis traced their lineages back to Adam being the first king and priest of creation. And so if you think of Satan full of pride, you know, beautiful, it said, perfect in all these ways until unrighteousness was found in him. And wearing this, you know, multicolored stone covering with gold and lays and all this stuff. This was the symbol, the status, symbol of his pride. It was something he wore with pride. Now that once symbol of pride is a constant reminder of his shame and of his downfall, seeing it on his younger brother. If you take that viewpoint that we are all God's children. According to Job, the angelic race was there at the beginning. God says to Job, where were you when I hung the stars and done this and done that and laid its foundations, when the morning stars the sons of God saying for joy at the side of creation. And we were the younger brothers that came later, I think when we look at the parable of the prodigal Son, Yeah, I mean there is surface level meanings, but scriptures, like an onion, you peel it back, there's multiple layers, and I think that's what it's pointing to is the older brother that never left is the angelic race. The younger brother that wanted his inheritance now and squandered it away enrolled in that the pig excrement came back home and his father welcomed him with loving arms, and the older brother was jealous and upset. And this is the story of the family of God and our elder brothers, the angelic race. So that alone, you know what would make Satan hate you. He tried to trick you and make you look like an idiot, but instead you were exalted to the high position and he was cast down.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you're very right, and I think that it's not just Lucifer from what I hear. Now, I don't I'm not a practitioner of magic, but I'm sure to study the occult a lot because it has answers. I get a lot of pushback from that in the Christian community, but that's just it is what it is. I'm going to have people on that talk about that because there's answers in opposition, and sure you have faces. Yeah, yeah, sure enough. They talk about this very thing, you know that, even the Jewish people. I talk to a guy that's an esoteric studies and he's a doctor of that. His wife's a rabbi. He said, any day of the week, I'd rather deal with a demon than an angel because they are known to be really militant and they do not care. And so I don't know, I don't know it's true, you know, yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So with that bunny trail, you know, I said, you know, this was all gonna you know, weave in together. So if we come back to Esau and we have the birth of Esau, and I kind of touched on that at the beginning. It said to you know, he come out red, covered in hair, had to toe like a Harry Cloak. Well then it goes on to say that he came out first and his brother Jacob come out holding Esau's heel. So, if what I was saying is correct, and God gave this proclamation, this prophecy, that the two seeds would be at enmity with one another, and one would crush the head and the other would bruise the heel. If Esau was a serpent seed, it looks pretty picture perfect here that the Hacaiton stepped in and maybe flipped them around in the womb, because it's an exact inversion and opposite, and that's what Satan's known to do, pervert the things of God. So Esau, his seed comes out first with his foot pushing and pressing on the head of Jacob to exit the womb. But Jacob is bruising the heel by holding the heill. So once again, I think it points back to Genesis three fifteen, and I think the writers were trying to show you that whether it's true, right, wrong, in different whatever, but that's I think that's what they believed. And when you look into the targums, the targums talk about the birth of these twins and the conception. It says that when Rebecca would walk by a pagan home who worshiped other gods, that Esau would stir and get excited in the womb. And then it said when she would walk by a house to the Lord to Yahueh, that Jay would stir. So they were pointing to these two types of people and you know their their origins, I believe, and even Flavus Josephus, when you read his writings, I think he you know, he was a smart man and he chose his words wisely. When he describes the conflict between these two brothers, he chooses the word enmity. So once again he's pointing back to Genesis three fifteen and the idea of Esau being a serpent seed.
Speaker 2: Because it makes a lot more sense too if the sin is goes clear back right, if we go back to Eve and those twins with keenan Abel. You know, people don't want to this is like a hard thing to explain to people. But when you say that she probably knew, you know, this shining one and he was beautiful and blah blah blah and all the things that that enteils. I mean a lot of people, you know, figure that that's when it happened, right, And you can't carry twins in your in your belly from two different men even as a human, you know, being let alone if you have how some.
Speaker 3: People get tore up. You know when you say that, you know because they're like no scripture says that Adam laid with Eve and then conceived these kids. Yeah, it does say that. But at the same time, now with this being said, I don't want the Pharisees and the Karens to light the torches and come after me with pitchforks. I believe the Bible is the divine inspired word of God, and I believe God protected the overall arching themes and the important things because He is capable of that and he loves us that much. But we do clearly see, if we are honest, when we look at some of the older manuscripts, there's stuff's been changed, stuff's been taken away, stuff's been added. One of my favorite stories of Jesus with the prostitute or the woman that committed adult try you know, those without seeing cast the first own. When you look into the oldest manuscripts, that story is not there. So it's either someone added it and it could have very well been an oral tradition or a story that was traveling around that a later scribe, you know, added it in because it truly happened, and it's just somebody left it out here. He decided to add it. We look in the Old Testament where it says that David, you know, sinned against the Lord by completing this census. Well, in the first telling it says that God Yahweh tempts David to do this census. Well, then you get the retelling of it in the Book of Kings and it's changed, and this is in your Bible today. You can go and look and it says no longer it says Yahweh didn't tempt him. It says the Hasitan tempted David. So it's like good intentions. It wasn't nothing the fairest. I believe that the scribe that was retelling this story was just like man that makes y'a always look bad, I'm gonna protect him. I'm going to fix this and make God look good. So it's like, you know, how pompous of man that we think God needs protecting and we need to do these things. So you know, it could have been that, you know, this was a later added thing to try to protect and clean up the genealogies, because you know, Eve was the mother of all living you know, if Christ, you know, came from these lineages, you know, we've got to have pure and good looking genealogies. But when you look through the traditions of the Jewish people. They all pointed toward this idea. And but at the same time, that's why you see Kane doing these evil things. And his name means acquired and even the actions of the cursing. And I never thought of this till I talked to doctor Joy Pugh on the show, and she said, you know, old Mosaic law was eye for an eye, too for a tooth. She said, if eve ate this apple that she was not supposed to eat, her cursing could have been, you know, an upset stomach, diarrhea, you know, or something like that that involved her mouth or her stomach. And she said, And if your mother tells you not to get into the cookie jar and she walks out of the room, and you get into that cookie jar and start to eat, and she walks in and catches you, what are you gonna do. You're gonna cover your mouth because that's where you committed the sin or the wrong. She said. So as soon as they partake of this tree, what do they do? They sew up their these big leaves and try to cover their private parts. That has nothing to do with eating. Why would they suddenly cover their private parts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it could have been very well been a sexual sin, and then the curse was to labor, you know, childbirth. It was gonna be excruciatingly painful. And then it comes out and puts a curse between her seed and his seed. You know, me with good old boy logic, all that kind of points to that. But I'm not dogmatic about it. It could be in spiritual seed, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, or it could be messed with those you know, it still could be an actual seed and be manipulated in utero, right, like we don't know. I mean, these things can happen. But I do find it interesting because you bring up like a lot about the Jews, and they have a whole nother story with Lilith too, and that's a whole other rabbit hole that I don't even know, you know, how that fits with this, But like they know a lot more than.
Speaker 3: We do, honestly, you know, all the common Like I love looking at comparative mythology, the whole two different twins, one being divine, one being not is a common theme. You know, if you look at the story of Hercules, A lot of people don't realize that Hercules had a twin and his other twin was completely human, nothing special about him. But the story goes is that the husband laid with the Hercules's mother and conceived, but then Zeus comes down and conceives again. That's a double pregnancy to different fathers.
Speaker 2: And which can happen to this day. You guys, I'm a registered nurse. I'm telling you it happens. We've delivered black and white kids from the same mom so, so.
Speaker 3: I think that's what it's kind of pointing to. But once we get to that, the famous story that everybody remembers him for is the trading of the birthright. And right away when I read that as a kid, I was like, this makes no sense to me, because the Jewish custom was is the eldest son got the farm and the younger son served the older brother. So in this story, just in the Book of Genesis, it says that Esau comes in from the field exhausted. Jacob's making some red stew and he says, give me some of that red stew, and Jacob says, trade me your birthright, and he says, ah, sure, And then Jacob's like, no, promise me, you'll do this thing, now, promise me, you know, like he's you know, concerned or pressing on him. And then Esau's like, fine, take it. I'm about to die. What use is a birthright to me? And I'm like, that's kind of melodramatic. And you know, it's like your dad is Donald Trump and you're about to inherit the millions of dollars and you come in one day and your little brother eating a bag of Dorito's on the couch and you're like, hey man, let me have some of those Trideau's. Yeah, sign over the company, bro, they're yours. That would never happen. But once you get into these extra biblical books, they fill in some of the gaps. And I tell people, you know, doctor Michael Hiser, I take his standpoint as far as these extra biblical books like the First Book of Enoch, the Book of the Watchers and Jasher and Jubileeze and all these others. You know, something doesn't have to be divine inspired to be important. We can read these things for cultural context, historical context, and see how these people lived, how they thought, because these are writings that they read and were familiar with, and they shape their thoughts in their daily life. And some of this stuff you can read and it does it just sounds ridiculous, and some of it's easy to separate the draws, you know, but it's one of those things. It's like the puzzle pieces. You don't have to agree with somebody one percent to be able to pull some truth from that person. And we need to treat these texts the same way. So when I read them, I compare them to scripture and see how they fit into the narrative of scripture. And if they don't contradict and they're not, you know, blasphemous, and they fit right in, Hey, I'll take that piece and add it to my arsenal. And I think that's what we all need to do.
Speaker 2: But the way they came out of the books anyway, I mean, this is men fiddling with things that were not men. Like this was a book that was put together and that's great, you know, divinely, yes, but it doesn't mean they didn't make it, you know, look good to them, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And here's what I mean. Yeah, this, you know, is the divine inspired word of God. But at the same time, it's God chose men as the conduit and men are known to make mistakes, were known to be prideful, and to lie and do things, and even with good intentions, try to help and protect God, you know, and muddy up the waters. And I think you know that that's something we have to take into consideration. And one thing I missed earlier is you see throughout scripture the warnings cursed is the man who adds or takes away from from these words. So therefore that nobody makes a rule up or gives a warning if something like that has not already happened or currently happening. Because if it was not possible to change the word of God and manipulate it, why give that warning it that warning has.
Speaker 2: No teeth, right, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when we have this, and like I said, I started looking at some of these other books, and when you get into the book of Jashure, that fills in so much more context and it opens up a whole nother rabbit trail to in the Bible, and that really kind of blew me away. So when you get to Jasher, and it's in chapter twenty seven, it says Esau at that time, after the death of Abraham frequently went into the field to hunt, and Nimrod, king of Bible the same was Amfriel also frequently went with his mighty men to hunt in the field and walk about with his men in the cool of day. And Nimrod was observing Esau all of his days, for a jealousy was formed in the heart of Nimrod against Esau all of his days. And on a certain day, Esau went into the field to hunt, and he found Nimrod walking in the wilderness with his two men, and all of his mighty men and his people were with him in the wilderness, but they removed at a distance from him, and they went from him in a different direction to hunt. And Esau concealed himself from Nimrod, and he lurked for him in the wilderness, and Nimrod and his men that were with him did not know him. And Nimrod and his men frequently walked about in the field of the cool of the day, and to know where his men were hunting in the field. And Nimrod and his two men that were with him came to the place where they were, when Esau suddenly came from his lurking place, drew his sword and hastened and ran to Nimrod and cut off his head. And Esau fought a desperate fight with two men that were with Nimrod, and they called out to him. Esau turned to them and smote them to death with his sword, and all the mighty men of Nimrod, who had left him in the wilderness heard the cry at a distance, and all just kind of paraphrase from here. But after that, it says that he takes the time to remove Nimrod's garments and then flees, and it says that he goes to his house and stashes the garments, and then he goes to his father's house. And then there's where it picks up with the narrative in Genesis of the trading of the birth right, that Jacob's there making a stew and he trades the birth right. So now it makes a lot more sense, because it says plainly in the Book of Jeshure that Esau was in the field hunting. Nimrod had jealousy and envy built up towards Esau. And remember they're both described as mighty hunters of the field. And Esau was red covered and from head to toe look like this beastly of a sasquatch man, and Nimrod was hunting him, trying to kill him. I make this little joke, but it's kind of true. It's like the Highlander. There can only be one baby. There was two mighty men, and they wanted to both of them wanted to be the top dog.
Speaker 2: And it's funny that he cut the head off too, because that's the way Callenephelin. So yeah, so they say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And when you look, it says in there it says repeatedly that the two men that were with him, it says they were mighty men and Hebrew this was gibble reim. This is the same words you used to describe the Nephelum giants. And so he comes in after killing Nimrod and two giants, and Nimrod was described as a giver room too. But it says that, you know, he wasn't born at Gibbereim. It says in genis that he became a Gibblerim. So he fights these three giants and kills them, and then he's got an army of men chasing after him. So he's on the run, scared to death for his life. He just killed the mighty king Nemrod probably sustained a lot of life threatening injuries in this battle, and so he's scared to death and he's asking Jacob to hide him to nurse him back to health. And that's why he makes that claim in Genesis. He says, what use is a birthright to me when I'm dead? Take it? And that makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely does, And it makes a lot more sense about you know, how big they were, like different things like this, and also about like the whole garment thing back to them Mormons, Like nothing against Mormons, people know I say this like Mormons. I don't mean the regular congregation of good people. I'm talking about where they came up with this stuff and why they use it and all the top top dogs basically, but anybody that knows like about men that have the priestthood and they have this divine right to rule within themselves and even the way they act sometimes here. I mean there's jokes. My friend always says the people out here are scary the way they drive, because they drive like death can't touch on because they literally fill this you know, mighty men type thing. And I'm like, is this why they do it? I don't think it has as much to do with the Jewish you know, dress and honoring and the temple thing as it does with this let's pay homage to this cull of Nimrod, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's crazy how that ties in. And you know, a lot of people when I tell them this story, they're like, well, these were like the garments given to Adam and Eve. This was supposed to be the birthright and the sign of the priesthood, passed through the good line. You know, how did Nemrod wind up with these things? Well, once again, when you go to the Book of Jasher and chapter seven, it gives you this lineage and it says it did. It went through the good line. And this is what some people will consider the order of malchies a deck, and it goes all the way through. It goes to Enoch, goes to Matthuselah, he goes to Noah, and it says that these garments were carried through the flood on the boat with Noah, and that in Ham's going out, Ham stole the garments and gave them to Cush, and that Cush concealed them and he had Nimrod, and just like it talks about Joseph and many of the other favored sons in the Bible. It says that Nimrod was the child of Kusha's old age, whom he loved exceedingly, and that he gave these garments to him. And it said at the coming of age, when Nimrod turned twenty years old, he put on these garments. And the Book of Jasher plainly says that he when he put on these garments, he became a mighty man, and it was through these garments that he got his power to conquer and rule over the nation. M yeah, that's the question that ja. Yeah, everyb says how did he become a gibberine? They believed it was these garments?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Oh yeah, Well it makes complete sense if if you know, you go back to who they probably belonged to once, right like, And what does he say in the in the temple, They're a sign of my powers and priesthoods, right Like. I mean, when I was listening to you, I was like, oh my gosh, this is like crazy that it goes with this other thing, because I knew you had written a book, and I knew you weren't Mormon, so I'm like, and they don't just tell you this, like you wouldn't have got that info from just anywhere, Like that's on the lockdown, you know, they keep that inside.
Speaker 3: And that's why I'm so glad you reached out to me, because it's another puzzle piece.
Speaker 2: So wild. Yeah, And they also talk about the this breastplate of righteousness when Joseph conveniently named again Joseph has the plates from the Book of Mormon. The original story was he used the urim and thumbum, which looks exactly like the breastplate of righteousness, which is what he calls it, by the way, to translate these but actually the truth was it was all translated with witchcraft with searstones and then blocking out the light and everything. So I mean some stuff was happening there. Once again. Yeah, it's wild. And for those people that don't know all this stuff about the Nakash, really look into that because there are people to this day in the Brotherhood of the Snake, And I really highly encourage you to talk to Nathan Reynolds, the SRA survivor if you haven't yet, because he comes from that line and I think you might reach.
Speaker 3: Out to him. But I can't. I can't get him to respond to me, but I'll keep trying.
Speaker 2: He takes a long time. It took forever, it was. I think he's just busy. It took me almost a year. But I can I can also try. But I don't know. Yeah, yeah, I think you.
Speaker 3: Guys, is even how Hollywood even gets this stuff? You know, It's like they have these you know secrets, you know, these little esoteric winks that they give and elbow rubs to their buddies and they talk about it and they do movies on it, and they just throw it right there in your face. But the public so dumb, you know, we're so ignorant. We don't know about these things. Because once I found this out and discovered this and formed my you know hypothesis, immediately I thought of the movie Noah and the Flood. You remember that one. Yeah, I remember when I watched that, I was like, dude, how blasphemous they got this so wrong? Stone giants helping build the arc and oh my god, but there's some stuff in there, man, that they got right. And how did they get it right? How did they know? Because it's now only after learning what I've learned, that I look back and I see that. Do you remember in that movie King Ogg, Remember that golden snake skin that he had wrapped around him, And in that movie it kept calling back, It kept showing the serpent the snake coled around the tree. And when God casts him out, what happens in that movie He sheds his skin and this gold shimmering skin was left behind, and that's what had and that was the symbol of his authority and that he carried it with him everywhere. And once he broke into the arc, he was sitting there playing with it, remember, and it showed Ham Ham was sneaking down there and feeding him, and even while Ogg was asleep he picked it up and was looking at it it all times. Wow, that was symbolically these garments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sounds just like that. It sounds like what you were explaining.
Speaker 3: Huh. And the Greeks have their version of it, because those that are familiar with Adjason and the Argonauts, there was the Golden Fleece and in that story is a man and a woman that were commanded to be sacrificed to Zeus, and Athena comes and helps them and sends them a golden ram that can fly, and that's how they make their escape. Well, as they are making their escape, the woman falls and dies. But then the ram lands in the midst of the garden of Aries, and Athena says, sacrifice the ram. The ram will be the substitute for you, and that will satisfy God. So they sacrifice the ram. He then cuts the coverings, removes the golden fleece from this ram, and they hang it on a tree in the midst of the garden, and a great serpent guards the tree. And even with the Book of Genesis, you have once again you have Isaac, who was born to Abraham. God tells Abraham sacrifice his son. He goes and was getting ready to do it. Last minute things the Lord stays his hand tells him not to. And what does God do. God provides a ram in the thicket as a substitute for the sacrifice. All these have ancient beginnings and origins. It's just retellings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's weird, just like the flood stories. Everywhere you can, you can find all this stuff and everything. But but then people will say, well that's why I don't believe in God, right, I'm like, no, it should help you more like this is like this is real, because this is like you can see the path. But I mean, I get it, I guess.
Speaker 3: But it's one too though, because it's either it's either that the pagans or the fallen realm copied and perverted the original story, or in my opinion, it is preconditionings of Christ and the truth that he gave to the nations. I think it's very arrogant and pompous to say that the creator of the universe remained silent for centuries to the entire world and then just suddenly decided to reveal himself just to a small select group. I think that he manifested and showed hisself to all these other nations. And that's why you have hints of the Gospel and hints of the Messiah and the stories throughout every culture. Is that either God presented himself and gave hints of the truth that way, when it came, they'd be more prone to accept the truth because it's a familiar story, or just like the cross. Paul says that if these fallen angels and rulers and principalities would have known that they were sealing their fate by crucifying the Lord of Glory. They never would, so they plotted and accidentally shot themselves in the foot. So it's a good possibility that these guys that were there at the beginning, and it says Jesus was the plan from the foundations, so they knew the plan, they just didn't know exactly how and when. So once again, would it be out of the you know, context of scripture for these fallen entities to imitate and pervert the coming Christ and present themselves to the nations to try to thwart them. That way, people will be like a you know, we have this story. It sounds just like Jesus and it predates him, so therefore it's hogwash, it's not true. But God uses what Satan uses for harm for good for those who love him.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, absolutely true.
Speaker 3: I think we see another pagan story, a perversion of this story I just told you about Nimrod and Esau with the epic of Gilgamesh. You know a lot of historians align Gilgamesh with Nimrod, and when you read the genealogies there, it says that Gilgamesh was two thirds God and that's his father was Leelu. And this is a vampire demon. So and then you have this other guy named Inky Do that was covered in hair from head to toe and he was a mighty man of the field, a great hunter. If you stack these two Esau and Inky Do side by side, they are identical and the same thing with Nimrod and Gilgamesh. But in this perverted version they fight and Gilgamesh wins and they end up becoming best friends and go on all these epic adventures together. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I think it's a lot more explanative and funny enough. You know, there is a real disease that can cause like a sasquatch looking person and keep opartrica once. Yes, they want to say it's not real, but I'm like, wait a minute, no, this could be real like this just times it by the size factor and that genetic defect as well, Like like you said in one of them, like you start mixing seeds, you're gonna throw something out there that's a little weird, you know. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have these garments. I think you have them two more times at least possibly three.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: When you have the incident with Noah passing out drunk and ham seeing is uh He says that Ham uncovered his nakedness and big shock factor to some people. But it wasn't that Noah passed out drunk and his son seeing him naked and was making fun of him. No Ham slept with his mother. When you go to Leviticus seventeen, it says in there, to uncover thy father's nakedness is to sleep with thy father's wife. So with that ancient context, and this was an act of rebellion to take over the family, and we see that with Ruben. Ruben did the same thing. When you go to Absalom, David's son, when he runs David out of the kingdom during a hostile takeover. The first thing he done was pitched a tent on David's house and went into all of his concubines in the sight of all of Israel. You know, this was the way you flexed on the old man back in the day.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so he does it.
Speaker 2: Didn't Nimrod sleep with his mom too?
Speaker 3: That I do not know.
Speaker 2: Stories, Yeah, And so.
Speaker 3: The way I looked at it was he tried to take over, and he goes out and tells his brothers, you know, and it's like, and this is me and my creative take. But he does that deed, comes outside and it's like, hey, guys, dad's a drunk. All he does is get drunk. He's in a he's depressed ever since we got off the boat. He's not fit to lead anymore. I just did this deed. You guys go do the same, and we will take over. He can't take all three of us. It's our time now. And whether Ham's mother was willingly doing this or she was raped, I don't know. It doesn't come right out and say right, but it says the brothers takes a garment and place on their back and walk backwards, and they cover their father's nakedness. So they refuse. But when you look in the original language, it doesn't say a garment. In Hebrew, it says they took the garment, which once again was the symbol of authority in kingship and priesthood. So he was trying to become the leader of the family. So how fitting would it be that they took the symbol of leadership to cover their mother's nakedness and decline. The rebellion and the curse makes a lot more sense because he wakes up and says a servant to thy brothers, you shall be. So he wanted to be served, but instead he would serve. But then he says, curse itud be Canaan. When you look at the the chronology, Canaan wasn't born yet. Canaan was Ham's firstborn son. I think that, you know, it says that Noah, you know, woke up from his wine. So we assume this was a day. This could have been a few months down the road, you know. I take it as when once he decided to quit drinking every day, you know, got over his you know, moment of the dark soul, so to speak. And when he did, he realized his wife was pregnant and they were going to name it Canaan, and he realized that it wasn't his son, and he realized what Ham did. So that's why he said, cursed v Caanan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did look it up. Nimrod's wife was his mommy. So and it makes so much sense with this kind of stuff because this is the stuff they used to do. And that makes sense. I mean, I know it's horrible nowadays, but like this wasn't that uncommon. And actually Jack Parsons did this crap too, Like it's not like it never went away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, royals do it now. I mean, that's why they want to keep that bloodline pure. So they sleep with their mother, they sleep with their sisters. And you see it depicted in some of these hit movie series Game of Thrones, Yeah yeah, And I think you see those garments again with Joseph, because once again we follow the trading of this birthright once Jacob gets it, because how Jacob gets it. He didn't get it at the trading of the birthright with the stew because if you remember the story, it says that Esau hid the garments at his house and then went to his father's house, so it was like it was a verbal agreement, you know, yeah, I'll give you the birthright, and that was just basically, you'll get all the privileges of the eldest son. But he never planned on doing it. I think he'd done it. He just said that to deceive him. But then when it comes time, Isaac tells Esau calls him into his chamber he's going blind. He says, sons, go out, and I want to taste of your game one more time. So he goes out and goes to hunt Will Rebecca. Here's this. Ghest tells Jacob and says, go kill a young goat, bring it to me. I'll prepare a meal, and you pretend to be Esau and get the birth right. And he's immediately scared to death. He says, no, mother, I'm a smooth man. And what if he finds out and he curses me instead? And she said, if that happens, allow your curse to follow me. Just do what I say. And it says they take this scope for and wrap around Jacob. But then it also says, when you read it in Genesis, that she goes and gets a garment of Esaus. So I think she went in there and got the garments and put those on him too, and then he feels of him, you know, and he's like, oh, yeah, my son, you're so hairy and you smell of the field. And so Jacob later on has a son once again in his old age. It says whom he loved exceedingly, and this was Joseph, and it says he gives him a coat of many colors. I think that this is that garment because either there's even supernatural stuff tied to it, because once Joseph is given this coat of many colors. That's when he starts having these dreams and these visions, and he tells his brothers, I had a dream that you bowed before me. And not only did you bow the wheat of the field, and the stars of heaven bowed before me.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, Yeah, that makes sense, because I mean the stars of Heaven my angels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just fascinating when you follow that trail. And then like you talked about, was the genealogies and the mating and the hybrids. Because once this happened, Esau goes into full rebellion and he takes three wives. Well he's first two. He takes or from the Canaanite tribes, which they were commanded not to take from because they were a cursed tribe going back to Ham and Noah, and it was spawned out of an incestuous act. And the tribes he took from were Whrites and Heates. And if you ever listened to Gary Wayne, he lays it out, you know, very detai hell. These were known giant clans and it says his father in law was Sierra and they dwelled in the wilderness around Mount Sierra and Hebrew that word Sierra means Harry. So you have this harry quote unquote man breeding with giant clans you want to you know, you have a very high probability of throwing some strange pups. And then if that wasn't enough, he then takes a wife from Ishmael. So, if you know your Bible history, Ishmael was the first born son of Abraham, he was supposed to get the birth right. Well, then Sarah miraculously gets pregnant and has his mother and Isaac basically threw out into the wilderness to fend for themselves. So here with Isaac marrying into the family of Ishmael, you have the owing together of the two elder brothers that were both disinherited. So you can imagine the hatred that was bred in that union, and all your Islamic nations and people that just won't you know, God's people wiped off the face of the earth all trace their genealogies back to Ishmael.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: See, yeah, we're all over mmm.
Speaker 2: Still happening, probably way more than we realized because they've confused history and hidden everything. So most of us don't even know our history, except maybe if we took a spit test. And that's only if they want to play nice. Like if they did find anything, and they do know anything, they're gonna hide that. I mean, look who's over it. That's all I have to say.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah. And one of the fascinating things that this is probably for me was the wildest I mean it was it was wild. I'll learning all this stuff and seeing how it all just fit together. But here he married into these giant clans that were in the wilderness. And when we have Moses leading its people out in Exodus, in the Exos through Deuteronomy and Leviticus, that's the wilderness wandering times. And there's where you get all your laws. You know, do not do this, do not do that. And once again, like we said earlier, you don't make up a law or a rule unless you are seeing it and someone else is doing it. And if we look at those I think it's telling of the people that they encountered. So what's it say? It says, do not drink the blood. The blood is in the life for us. Do not pass your children through the fires the molek. Do not seek necromancers, do not seek mediums. No longer will you sacrifice your children to harry goat demons, then you have the day of atonement, the Azazel goat that they cast their sins upon. And who's the first tribe that they're documented to see and this tribe that sees them attacks them. It's the Amalekites. Well, their name means blood liquors. And when you go to the genealogies, you know this tribe was named after a Malik, and a Malik was Esau's nephew from this marriage of the Horites. So it's my opinion. You know, it says that this was the first tribe they encountered, and they fought, they attacked them from behind. I think they were God's people were seeing these people and their name means blood liquor, and they were commanded to not drink the blood. I think that, you know, not seek necromancers and sorcerers, don't sack to harry goat demons, don't pass your children through the fire. That's because they were having encounters and seeing these people, and that's what they were doing. They were sacrificing children, they were drinking blood. They were sorcerers. The ancient medieval rabbi Rashi, he's translated the targums and wrote commentaries and stuff, and he says that when the Bible says to kill every man, woman, and child and not even spare the animals, it is because they were known sorcerers and that they would shape shift into animals to avoid capture, and that's why he told them to do that. So that's why, I mean, God's people were seeing this tribe of harry giants doing all these things. And like, I keep mentioning these common themes because that's why I think they all draw their origin from. When you go to Sardinia, they have this tradition with the they call them the Mathones or the Methanes. During the winter solstice, they would take goats fur and put on them and then put bells on their back and shoulders, and they stampede to the town and they dance and shake the bells, and then they grab and abduct women from the crowd. And during the same time, the children that are coming of age, they lit a huge bonfire and these kids have to pass through the fire.
Speaker 2: Mm. That's wild. That's I mean, it's everywhere, and I mean it can't not mean anything. Like all of these dots connecting are just you know, that's fantastic. You've done a great job on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was back here with like three cigarettes and the board with the red yarn the string.
Speaker 2: I know that. Well. I was gonna tell you a fun little fact. It's off hand and it could be anybody, but I don't think most people would name their kid this. Okay, but Joseph Smith's grandpa, not his father, was named Ozzie L as a E. L. And I'm sorry, I don't think that normal people, out of a normal line would name their kid that. That just seems like everybody knows about these stories for how long, you know? Yeah, And I'm like, man, just pull that out of nowhere. Let's get real. Yeah, I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 3: Joseph Smith definitely had an encounter, but I don't think it was a jail.
Speaker 2: I think it was the fallen Angel. I think it lied to him. And you know, I've told this and I'd be happy to come and show you my presentation sometime. But every religion that almost every religion will say almost that I cover. It's like, you know, they have this fit of darkness, they wake up and then some entity or angel or whatever tells them to write a book and the book becomes a religion. This happens to Crowley, This happens to Joseph Smith, this happens to Mohammed. This happens to a whole bunch of people. This isn't just one. So when you look at that, you've got to say, well, something's going on here. Jack Parsons too, Like, I mean, they're not pulling this stuff. They're not. They didn't know each other. They're in different time frames completely. Crowley was obsessed with Joseph Smith, and that makes me even know it's more true, you know, like call yeah, yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 3: Like I'd love to have you on the show, and I'd love to account.
Speaker 2: I'd love to hear yeah, yeah, I'm we'll definitely book that. As soon as you're done with your dinner tonight, shoot me some dates because I'm down. Yeah, I'd love to come show it. Yes, you bet, I love it. We got to get the truth out there so people can learn because like I might have something you don't have. Like you said, it's all puzzle pieces, right, like.
Speaker 3: We don't know even pretend to be righteous, you know. I mean, it's great if other people learn it. But I'm I'm selfish. I want to know myself.
Speaker 2: There you go, there we go, and this is just fantastic. I think the work you've done here could show people truly like because if you hear about sasquatch right, you're like, oh my gosh, it's one of those conspiracy theories that you either know this or you go this is they're crazy. Like just walk away, you know, because it sounds crazy, but not when you present it in a proper way, like, yeah, this is a real thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah. In the book Enochs, you know, it says that demons are the distance body disembodied spirits of the Nephilum. Yes, so, and all these sasquatches all of a sudden the footprints footprints disappear, and people say they're going in and out of portals. They do the mind speak. And then there's also UFO sidings sometimes associated with it. You know, you have all the wu. Well, if these are from the u of Esau interbreeding with giants, and these are nephelim, you know blood when they died, their spirits roamed the earth and through some maybe some help, through some the rulers or principalities that are still ruling over the nations now, I believe from Deuteronomy thirty two, those rebellious sons. You know, maybe these UFOs are the craft and that's their way of conveyance, and they are helping their progeny. And that's maybe why you see him always hand in hand a lot of times.
Speaker 2: And they can tell you for.
Speaker 3: You know, if they want big strong Harryman walking the earth, they would want to choose a form that's familiar to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. Well, And plus, I mean, I've known some people that are not woo woo in my life at all. Like my uncle is is Airborne Greenbery. He's out now, he's retired. He did like I don't even know how many tours and presidential he was up there. Man, he was top top and he's not one of these woo woo kind of guys. And so we go camping with him sometimes. And last year I said, all right, come on, tell me the weirdest thing you've ever seen. And I'm expecting something not not paranormal, right, because he's not like that at all. He's very.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: He flat told me I seen a sasquatch. He's like, I wasn't even at work. I was out hunting in the middle of like I can't remember, it was like Tennessee or somewhere mid I can find out. And he told me, and I was like nah. And he's like, Heidi, I mean with my job, I'm telling you, I can shoot things with pretty good clarity. I mean, he's like, I do secret missions and stuff and I couldn't catch it and I couldn't get it. He's like, there's no way that thing was real, like normal human real, you know, like he swears, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now, there's too many stories, man, And I love how Mike said one time, he said, yeah, you hear a lot of stories, and some of them sound fanatical, you know, but there's too many to ignore, and they're too similar to ignore. And all it takes is one If one story is true, then that busts the paradigm.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, yep, I agree. Wow, this was great. Is there any other stuff that we missed on this?
Speaker 3: Now that that's pretty much yet that there's some little, you know, nuggets and tidbits and stuff that I kept in the book. But hopefully I sparked enough interest that you'll want to check the book out or come listen to some other talks and stuff. But I got the book finished. I'm just working on trying to get it published and get it out there. This is my first book, so it's kind of a learning experience for me.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I hope to see it soon out there because it sounds like it it's going to be a great informational read, you know, just from everything you've gone through, and I think this has really really been hashed out. Well, I mean, it's not like like you said you you were researching. It's not just some little theory that you were like, nuh, that sounds good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right. I have theories and I have speculations, but I try my best to let you know up front, hey, this is my theory or this is what I think, but then i'd give you the context in the scripture and my resources why I believe that. So I always like to jokingly say their theories, but they're in good company.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. Well, I can't wait for this book to come out and to come on and chat with you about wacky Mormons. I call them wacky, but they're most my family, so I can't be too harsh. I mean, but it exposes the top because just like anything, everything at the very tip top is corrupt and there's just nothing we can really do other than fight back with knowledge. Really, that's at this point what I do anyway, So remind everybody where show is one more time, And thank you again so much for coming on. This has been a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you for having me. I enjoy these conversations. I enjoy networking and meeting people like you, and because that's just that's another information channel that we can share with each other and learn and grow and and and build our knowledge base and our community base. So it was it was a blessing to meet you today, So thank you so much for that. And but yeah, guys, if you enjoyed the conversation, I'm having conversations like this every single week, authors and speakers and researchers. And if you like Heidi stuff, you'll probably like my stuff. We're in the same vein here, and so all the social media is all the places you consume content. You can find me there, and it's Prometheus Lynn's podcast. The website is Prometheus Lynn's podcast dot com. And I've kind of coined it as the Hero's Journey. You know, you have to go into the unknown, you have to slay the dragon, you have to rescue the damsel, but then you come out on the other end as a hero. So each show I open up and I tell people, welcome to the hero's journey. So I hope to see you guys there.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I love that. I actually love that. And you know, we take a lot of bullets, like he was saying earlier, please don't come at me, like he was like, hey, and we do. You know, this isn't always well received, especially he's in something that probably is harsh to digest. I'm and stuff that's harsh to digest. It doesn't make us less Christian. It just makes us part of God's army. And so we're just trying to help people understand some of this crat crazy world because it may seem fake or just you know, that's Lord of the Ring stuff. But where do you think they got their ideas from? So uh yeah, a whole nother talk for another day, but it's not as crazy as you might think.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So again, I appreciate you. I can't wait to come on and chat with you again.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Oh, thank you, And I'll look forward to having you on mine.
Speaker 2: Yes, awesome, God bless Let's do it. Oh,