Speaker 1: All right, it is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. I can confirm that our buddy Mike, the drummer of Drowning Pool is going to go out and try molay this week and report back. So if anybody out there wants to take part in this, go try Molay this week and report back. I send your findings to Kevin dot Turner at iHeartMedia dot com and he'll put together a report.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has my favorite part in that song Buddies Buddies at the floor.
Speaker 3: He goes, here we go, Here we go, Here we go. I think that's him. Is that Michael? Can you I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can you confirm that if you're listening to this, which I assume you are, since you're going to try some molay, is that you goes because they go one.
Speaker 3: Two? I think he's gonna go here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 4: Just wait five o'clocks some drowning Pool content. I'm serious.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, good, I'm excited about this. This is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 5: Now, let's go around.
Speaker 2: What's kg tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 4: Luca was on a podcast with Lebron James and Steve Nash. Because Lebron James and Steve Nash to a podcast together. I have three cuts. It's not, you know, the most exciting podcast. But here's the first clip. You know, what's something that you've learned from Lebron?
Speaker 5: Never played like this, just being traded to here to La it was different. But just to play with guys like him, Like, it's unbelievable, Like I can learned so many stuff. You know, first of all the court, you know, all the things he does just to be ready for the game. Well, first of all, he shows up like ten hours before the games. That was really the main Like I was, well, I came in, it was twenty two years, he was already done working on I was like, what that is?
Speaker 3: That is the whole Lebron thing.
Speaker 1: You get why he's doing what he's doing at forty right when you see the commitment, the way he takes care of his body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which Luca will learn, right, Yeah, I will. Broun's sleep for like twelve hours too, sleeping.
Speaker 4: Odd situation. I mean, I think all these numbers are a little bit I think they're a little exaggerated.
Speaker 3: I think they're idealized.
Speaker 1: In a perfect situation, Lebron gets twelve hours, he commits one hour to sex.
Speaker 2: Can I say this about just seeing this? By the way, I love Jason Gallagher, and I love this this whole project, you know, and I love Steve Nash, and obviously Lebron is phenomenal. But I'm to the point now where because the Mavericks got.
Speaker 3: The number one pick, I've moved on. I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: If they hadn't, if they hadn't gotten the number one pick and Cooper Flag, I would be triggered by every single piece of Luca content I see on Earth Man.
Speaker 1: People are all acting like, can you believe these casino real estate people bought your basketball team and they don't even care? And I was like, yeah, I was alive in an adult when Ross Pro Junior bought the team and didn't know how many people around the floor. I totally understand it's normal business in the sports world to have entities by your team.
Speaker 4: We were actually the outlier, so majority of people still not over it, though. I have a little test out in small town. Yeah, went to only over the weekend, little golf tournament guy came up to me and asked me if I knew where Nico lived.
Speaker 3: You know, he's joking.
Speaker 4: He was like, he's like, oh, he's doesn't doesn't want to hear it about Cooper Flag yet.
Speaker 2: Does word gotten out there to the country that we got the number one PC get out there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's still not quite streaming on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: We're trying to push that.
Speaker 1: They're waiting for Paul Revere to get out there. They will understand after the super Bowl. That's when people will start turning on basketball. They're going, oh my god, the Mavericks are what they'll see Cooper Flag playing.
Speaker 4: Then, you know, not that great in terms of like entertainment, juicy, salacious stuff that you might want. But there's a part two to that. Okay, maybe we'll get to it later in the week if it's worthy, but we should move on.
Speaker 3: Good job, Kevin, that was really good. All right? Coming up next, True Crime Turner.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of nicknames, set list Turner, what is what is his environment turner? Peep show turner, peep show turner. He's got a lot of nicknames. Uh yeah, where is True Crime Turner going to take us.
Speaker 4: There was a penny rate at a laundry Matt.
Speaker 3: Let's go, that's a that's a good drug. Let's go all right before we get to that pause. Three two one