Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: July sixteenth, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. And yeah, I'm still live here on Ocelli dot com, but you're probably catching the podcast. So here we go. This is the separated piece why I had to separate the JFK revelations from something else that's in the news. You know, I hate doing this, Believe it or not. I hate doing this, but I'm happy with who I got to do it with. Sounds like my teenage years. Anyways, Pierce Redmond is with me, Porkins himself. Porkin's Policy Radio course has been heard on various networks. Is a podcast long standing, although we haven't heard a lot from Pierce Redmond lately, but considering the headlines as of late, I think it's about time we get into it. And why not, because after all, you know, our good friend Lord aj Obdere has a lot to say lately, doesn't he.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I woke up this morning and turned my phone on and there were one hundreds of text messages saying, oh my god, the DJ just put out a letter I know you've all seen now saying there is no Epstein client list, There never was any blackmail operation. Epstein killed himself and the investigations closed. So everybody wants to know what I think. Well, I know what's going on, and so I'll tell you. Trump had two ways to go with all of this. He could prosecute all of these incredibly prominent people household names, or they could use the information to blackmail the deep state.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me get this straight. The information that has been in the hands of the Trump administration, the Biden administration, and then back in the Trump administration's hands is all there to blackmail the deep state. I find that interesting, But I also find an interesting sum of the public statements from you know, Orange Jesus passed all this intrigue over the Epstein file.
Speaker 5: But I do want to ask you to clarify something you said this morning.
Speaker 3: You said this was all a hoax. Has your attorney Jendate told you this was a hoax? What evidence out the journey?
Speaker 6: Jeneral, No, I know it's a hoax. It's started by Democrats. It's been run by the Democrats for four years. You had Christopher Ray and these characters and called me before him.
Speaker 2: Wait, Christopher Ray, his FBI director that Biden kept was running this for four years, didn't use it against Trump, but also didn't spread the word about it. And now it's a big hoax that he doesn't want to release either. And wait a minute, let's let us hear a little more from arts. Jesus, maybe I'm just misunderstanding something.
Speaker 3: And it's a bad group. It started.
Speaker 6: Actually, look at the Steele dossier that turned out to be a total hoax, the fifty one agent.
Speaker 2: They're really sick people. It's really bad. I've got to tell you it's a hoax, and the Steele dossier, and I don't be on hookers, and I don't have them pe in hotel rooms on Obama's bed, and I don't know what's wrong with these people. The Democrats paid for it. The Democrats run everything that is sick and evil and twisted, and.
Speaker 6: Don see intelligence so called intelligence agents.
Speaker 3: I was a hoax. It's all been a big hoax.
Speaker 6: It's perpetrated by the Democrats, and some stupid Republicans and foolish.
Speaker 3: Republicans fall into.
Speaker 6: The net, and so they try and do the Democrats work. I'd rather talk about the success we have with the economy, the best we've ever had, and all of the things we've done, including in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: I mean, you see it. Instead they want to talk about the Epstein hoax, and.
Speaker 2: Sure to the people that were bombed in Syria today might disagree. And also the people that are getting shot trying to get food in Palestine might disagree. Oh oh oh, I'm sorry. No, most recently I think they were killed getting water. My mistake. But either way, you know people that are over there trying to get aid or being gunned down by the IDF troops. Everything's under control in the Middle East, right, situation normal, all trumped up? Anyways, it is what it is, Pierce Redmond. It almost sounds like I'm ready to ambush you with this, but I'm not. Uh, let's dial this back for a second because I'm awfully confused. Okay, and I've got one big question for you, sure fire, fire away, What in the hell is going on now? This is a democratic hoax that is being perpetrated by them. And they had four years to not scrub those files, by the way, not deal with those hard drives. They captured all that digital data, which they say is nothing but kittie porn, so can't see any of that Okay, nothing is there. I get it. There is no client list. Well maybe there isn't something labeled client list, But you mean to tell me there isn't metadata and the digital stuff that somebody doesn't know how to scrape together and form a client list out of no, because I applied for a job with the NSA as a signals analyst, you know, in the early two thousands. That's a true story. Didn't get the job, but you know I understood that I'd be able to do that kind of stuff twenty five years ago. So tell you where you can stick that stupid idea that there's no client list. But but then again, there are people running around saying Trump's on the list. That's why Biden's on the list, That's why everybody's on the list. I throw it to you, my friend, because you've studied this for a long time. Virginia Goufrey is gone. I saw on the internet, by the way, and I don't know what to do with this, But did you see the dead Man switch recording?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I did, and I I mean the first comment of that was reply to that was someone asking so take this with a grain of salt, but groc or whatever. The Elon's Ai whether that was Ai, and the response was, of course it was Ai.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's coming from Groc, who also went on a recent Nazi tear along with Elmo apparently who got hacked this week by the way, just saying Elmo wants to eliminate and exterminate the Jews, according to the hacked account, and also release the file and release the Epstein files. I'm throwing it in there for non context.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is messed up, man. This whole thing is nothing but greasy and getting greasier. And meanwhile, wheren't we promised this stuff. Didn't all the you know, MAGA influencers get the files. They were gonna We're gonna release it here at comes here, it comes never mind nothing this year?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean he even Trump himself dance around the topic but still campaigned on it periodically. Uh, and then of course sort of walked back his comments on Fox News about, uh, you know he would release JFK MLK RFK nine to eleven. I would love to see that happen. Uh, And uh and then Epstein and well, yeah, I would, Well, I guess I would. I don't know, you know, there's a lot of a lot of phony stuff. But you know this thing so in.
Speaker 2: There, you know, there's a lot of phony, there's a lot.
Speaker 5: So maybe he was just then kind of uh, you know, sort of uh seeding the the the hoax, uh that this is to the true believers out there, who could you know, read between the lines and understand his three D chests. But yes, it is. I mean, I'll I'll be quite frank, I'm loving this. I think it's great. I think it's it's very cathartic to see all of these Maga influence ers losing their minds over this and trying to come up with the the kind of I mean it is. I was, I was talking about this earlier with Ammy. It's I've never I don't think we've ever really seen this in history. Maybe things like uh and I'm not equating these, but like in Nazi Germany or in Cambodia under pol Pot, you know, or towards the end of that, where you have this cult of personality and this cult like society that is then in real time trying to understand how their guru could could be lying to them like this on this level.
Speaker 2: And you see, but they've done the contortions before where it's like, no, that really means this. Actually it's a strategy.
Speaker 5: You know, well, I think this is this is the this is apparently the red line that you know, not murdering children in Gaza, not separating children and their parents and sending them to Elston's salvatory in prisons, not neglecting people and in flood areas and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Rosy O'donalds scene and taking away rosy O'donnald's citizenship and anybody else.
Speaker 5: None of that matters out of media.
Speaker 2: Companies holding them ransom so that you can collect another fifteen million for your presidential library, so that you'll allow the sale of Paramount to go through, because that was being held up and it was a multi billion dollar deal, and he sued for billions of dollars to CBS and settled for what sixty million, which is pocket change to them. But hey paid no attention to any of those contortions. Peers that one, and I'll.
Speaker 5: Say, I mean it is. It is a big deal. I think as someone who was very much immeshed in it and I would say obsessed with it, and then having taken kind of a step back from it. I don't think it rises to the level that many of these like MAGA people believe it to be. I you know, I don't think this is the greatest, you know, worst crime ever committed on the face of the earth. Nothing will ever be as terrible, you know, before or after this, But it is is. I mean, it is a serious scandal, and the implications are vast. His reluctance to release this, I mean, only points to him being named all over the place. And I think the real the the aspect of this that is perhaps even more threatening, and I think is probably as big or if not a bigger reason for Trump and these and others to not want to release this is and God help me, I'm gonna quote or paraphrase Megan Kelly. I think that there are so many other people involved, and and you know, she was at some idiotic MAGA talking points or whatever the hell it's called conference, and she was she posited, and I think she probably is correct. Are there Republican donors on here? Are their donors to Trump? Are there? Just you know again I I and I think we should discuss the Bannon side of this, because that is very interesting. But you know, Steve Bannon is saying, this is about institutions. This is there's as much larger, and I think that it is something where there are so many people that to many of the Maga cult members would seem complete opposites, you know, Democrats, Republicans, whatever, but they are all in the same club even and Trump is a member of this club as well, and he knows.
Speaker 3: Who is.
Speaker 5: Protecting him, he knows who is funding him and whatnot. And I think that's the probably the deeper reason, beyond the fact that he is obviously named god knows how many times, but it's that all of his friends are named, and all of his enemies are named, but that they're not really quite his enemies, and he knows that he has to kind of protect them as well. But I think it's amazing and I think it's really fantastic question.
Speaker 2: The big question ultimately is do these psychological legos fit with to stop the Steel crowd? Does this fit with the Rogers Stone mentality? Does this fit with the Steve Bannon I'm here to destroy the deep state mentality? No it doesn't. This is protect the system because there is some ugly stuff in it, and we're kidding, But here we go. This is the guy. You know, he's a merv. He's gonna go rub and everybody did. All these shield indictments round up at the pedophiles and the Obamas are getting divorced dirt and this doesn't fit. This does not fit pier No.
Speaker 5: I think that he made a I think he is driven by his base, not any kind of public opinion. I mean, he is shameless in that he doesn't care what people think of him, or certainly people that dislike him. He does care about his base. And so he played with the idea of releasing these things, among other things, and he then surrounded himself completely. At this point, there's no one within his administration that is not a complete one die in the wold lackey to him. Anyone that had half a brain that worked for him in the previous administration was either fired by him, or disobey orators, or quit because they couldn't stand being complicit in this stuff. He's now surrounded himself with I mean complete idiots, I mean clowns. Yet they were all these were the these were this was his base. Paatel Bongino, Pambondi at jd Vance, pretty much everyone around him and I think he completely misread the situation. And you know, I I suspect that some of them really did believe they were going to do this. They were that naive and deluded that someone like the interview with Patel and Bongino and at the firing range Cash Patel, who it just seems like he would sell his own mother for a buck. He seems to be completely content to be like, yeah, whatever, I don't care. Yeah, I mean, I did rant about all this before, but you know, Daddy said, we don't have to worry about it anymore. I'm not going to worry about it. Bongino looks like he saw the footage of them, you know, coming in and executing Epstein and Trump partying with him and kids and and but yet even he is beholden to this person, and I think he's my sense was looking at it as this is someone who is a you know, a high ranking member within the cult, and they are trying to reconcile with the truth of this, but that it can't really be true because Trump is the guru. He cannot be wrong.
Speaker 2: He can't. Well, he's the problem, all right, Hang on a second, because I need to know something personally, did you get exposed to Bongino when he started his radio career, I mean before he got on the regular terrestrial stations and they tried to sell him as an alt media guy.
Speaker 5: Vaguely through like Twitter and things like that, and I mean I would watch like clips of his But.
Speaker 2: Okay, so your exposure was at a distance. You were never in on any of the discussions or how he was going to come in and be this firebrand who was a guy who had seen things because he had been you know, elsewhere, secret service and all that. So you weren't in on that stuff, right, No, Okay, I had a little more of a right wing familiarity back then. Okay, you know this, and it's not it wasn't my fault. It just happened to be what colced around me. So I was exposed to Bongino. This guy is you know, ye said, he's still a clown. But the thing is he believes some of that. It's like, I gotta go back to it once again. The conversation I had in North Carolina about twelve years ago, what you mean rest and ain't real? You know, I really felt that from him, like he thought, you know, Michelle Obama as a man is a real thing.
Speaker 5: No, No, I know, I totally believe. I think he thought he was going to come in and he was going to be knocking down doors and busting you know, Biden and all these other people for being part of elite pedophile rings.
Speaker 2: Don't forget the biggest promise, the biggest promise of the first Trump administration, right when he was campaigning, was and this is why I say, this is just all going to contort and turn, and the world's going to keep spinning. And I don't know what some of the true believers are going to do, but the majority of them are going to follow just as much as they did. Would lock her up, you know, that was the whole thing. That was his big chant when he got selected the first time, and he was going to lock up Hillary Clinton no matter what. He gets in there, and he goes, ah, they're not so bad. Oh yeah, and everybody would okay.
Speaker 5: Well again, so apparently you know, Obama and Hillary uh and and Comy made a fake dossier of Epstein documents, didn't use them, then didn't use them when Trump was elected.
Speaker 2: And didn't use it against thee Costo was in his cabinet who had actually been part of the sweetheart deal in Florida. Excuse me, I gotta wait.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, didn't use them then, didn't use them when he was running against Biden the second time, and didn't use them now, and we're instead, I guess, waiting for him to release them himself.
Speaker 5: I mean, the really, the really wild thing. And that's why I say this is.
Speaker 2: Like, that's why it's so funny that AJ is like mutually a short destruction and I'm like, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, I've seen these other people, other right wing commentators, you know, talking about like, well, of course he can't do that, you know. It's it's actually he would destroy the government, you know, and these are the same people. So it's like, so you're actually you're okay with letting the elite, you know, pedophiles staying around, because otherwise everything would just collapse. It would be chaos. I mean, these were the same people that were shouting as loud as possible to arrest all of them. But the thing that I find most fascinating is now, I mean his line is that it's not even real, none of this happened, I guess. I mean, you know, he's like, yeah, he was a creepy guy and he did bad stuff. But I mean everything that you think, you know, these these client lists and all this other it's just a hoax. It's not none of this is real. I mean, Bondi can release something if there's credible, you know, and and and and that's and the other thing too is the obviously Pam Bondi is. He's not gonna get rid of her like he needs her. She she's the only one that's kind of keeping the floodgates from fully opening. So and this idea that Bondi is going rogue within the administration and no, I mean, this is all this is all coming from him. He I think he really thought that he because maybe because he is surrounded by such sucophants and because he he will change his opinion on something minute to minute, that he could just sort of snap his fingers and say, we're not really going to do this anymore. I just want to move on. I want to talk about the big, beautiful bill and whatever. And he really misread how ardent his supporters are when it comes to this particular topic. And I think there's just such it. There's such poetic justice too.
Speaker 2: But isn't this the first time he's literally called his you know, ardent supporters pretty much stupid for even well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, but and I mean this is the I think that this is something that I'm sure you and I a many other people talked about the first time. He'll he'll throw those people under the bus too. Yeah, I mean, and that's fine. And now I mean he's saying they're all idiots. All the Republicans are stupid, all of those you know, all the influencers are stupid. Uh, they're being conned by the Democrats, who I mean again, it's like the Democrats are the most evil. It's that's the other one too. It's everyone of is sort of against him and better at this than him. Seemingly, the Democrats are able to create these you know, elaborate hoaxes and whatnot, and everybody is against him even when he's in power. I mean, this isn't he's so But weren't we supposed to defeat the deep state with him around? And yet it seems like they're even more powerful than ever. And I the it's not I tend to think that it's not gonna go away, partly because even he can't stop running his mouth. You know, even in that that the the clips of him today with the Crown Prince of Bahrain, he keeps mentioning it, you know, even after other people. I mean he could he also, he could take these questions and be like, I don't want to talk about this, or you know, we're done with this or whatever. I mean, Yet he continues to answer questions on it. And he doesn't once he starts going, he doesn't know how like no one is. I mean, it was just obvious, but no one is practicing like mister president. This is the line when the reporter asks about it. This is what we're going to say, and then we're going to move on.
Speaker 2: Right now, I have a you know, in real time news item to share with you, and I don't know if you're aware of this, but apparently the prosecutor in the Diddy and Epstein cases has been fired by Justice Maureen Komi was Yes, I saw the job. Now that is something, because who is more comy.
Speaker 5: I mean, and I'm sure that's how they're gonna spin it that this is you know, we're getting rid of her, because this was all a hoax from the beginnings.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See there's the spin. But man, there is something happening here for once. Okay, it's not just a lot of smoke, mirrors and more smoke. Something is going on, Pierce. I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 5: Oh and here's another thing I'll say to or kind of piggybacking on what you're saying there. I think something is going on because people now, I think, are seeing that there is a possible opening, there is a way to go after him successfully, and it is through Epstein. I've seen more people on super mainstream like CNN openly talking about out Trump and Epstein's friendship back to the eighties. There is a one of the this guy Jack O'Donnell, who was a former casino casino executive at his his Atlantic City casino. Who is he's talking with what's Aaron Burnett very openly that Yeah, Epstein would come by all the time. They would hang out. They even got in trouble. He he he says they got in trouble once with casino inspectors who were there because they were walking around the casino floor with people that were not necessarily underage, like children. They were they were too young to be on the casino floor, so they were under the age of twenty one or something like that, and you know, and he had to go up and be like, you know, you can't do this. And now, of course I'm sure there's you know, maga people and whatnot. They're not going to believe this is as all again, it's all a hoax and whatever. But people are, you know, coming out and talking more openly about this. I mean, I don't necessarily I think he's kind of a scummy individual. But Michael Wolf, the journalist wrote Fire and Fury. He's been making the rounds to every news news outlet that will have him talking about not only Trump and Epstein, but Bannon and Epstein.
Speaker 2: Now, when I was just barely twenty one, right, I had friends who were under twenty one and went to Atlantic City several times, and I got to tell you that you take five steps onto a casino floor, the casino area of the hotel. You can be in other parts of the hotel, but if you go onto the casino floor five steps, somebody will come up to you and card everybody.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying that is part of the reality. But go ahead. I just I like when reality falls in line with the assertions. But go ahead, Uh yeah, no, but I.
Speaker 5: Mean wolf talking about Bannon and Epstein, which I and and even now the right wing media they're beginning to remember suddenly through this haze of kind of maga excitement, and you know, I don't know, Awe, that Bannon made a documentary with Epstein. Yeah, you know, did he was? I mean, he's eighteen hours of footage that that he you know, the New York Post used to report every few weeks about him going in and out of his house. There's recordings of them. Michael Wolfe has talked about this, and this all stems from when Trump kicked Bannon out, you know, from the tent, and what did Bannon do immediately after that? He went and he I think this was in rough, for instance, something that Vanka Trump had said, and he said, well, you know you should really you know, don't don't throw whatever, you know, stones and glasshouses because you know your father and Epstein, that's all, you know, and then he just sort of leaves it there. So and now Bannon has kind of jumped onto this this bandwagon again and very much like Trump, and I find that's what's so fascinating is all of these individuals will with deep connections Musk as well to this, to this infamous nefarious figure will also at the same time cash in on it, and we'll use it in order to you know, I probably financially gain money, but to gain power and whatnot. And Bannon is talking about all sorts of crazy things right now related to this, and Trump should hire a special prosecutor. And I think he's trying to sort of send him advice. But I mean, what was in this documentary? Why was he there? According to Michael Wolfe, Bannon and Epstein bonded over the fact that Trump had betrayed both of them. So now and that documentary goes nowhere, right, and then suddenly Trump is back in office. Bannon loves him, can't stop talking about him. He's in to defeat the deep state and all this stuff. I mean, God only knows what was said in this documentary. And again and people are buying Steve Bannon's nonsense. And if you go back even further than that, Bannon is you know, he's got relationships with some other very people in the crypto environment that were also hanging out on Epstein's island. I mean, you know, google it. And again, Musk also cashing in on this skating very close to the fact that there's all these reports about Musk's brother Kimball being hooked up by Epstein. Is his you know his girlfriend? Uh, there's photos of of Maxwell and Elon Musk. Elon Musk has gone to Epstein's house at least once. He claims this was just you know, his his then wife. I think Telula Riley dragged him there.
Speaker 3: He hated it.
Speaker 5: And again, just like Trump, oh he was a creep. He was a creep, but yeah, we all knew it, but you went, and he went well after he had been convicted of soliciting underage prostitution and all this other subsequent investigations into him, Yet he goes. Jeffrey Epstein bragged people that he was advising Tesla, he was getting private tours of SpaceX through Kimball. So yeah, I mean, I just I mean, it's not that I don't know that what we can make of that, but it's just it is also really fascinating the number of people that, again, are all willing to escape very close to this guy, to almost kind of touch the third rail. And I think that Trump is this excellent example of someone who did it and touched it accidentally and you can't kind of undo that at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I want to bring you back to a couple of events that have occurred in the time that you and I weren't talking. We've already covered Goofrei's suicide basically, and we'll leave it there. But I have another question. When you saw that, you know, they were doing this whole thing of they're going to release the files and all this kind of stuff, and then you know, nothing happens. I know you and I weren't surprised. There were other people that were, you know, at it for weeks afterwards and everything. You know, did you have any thoughts all of a sudden it's like, oh, and also, we do now have a video years later of you know, around the cell, and maybe we don't have video in the cell, but et cetera.
Speaker 5: Maybe that video was edited on Adobe, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you know, and and all that stuff with me and him that was that's photoshopped. You know, here we go. We have now entered the time when trust nothing, nothing is real. Everything's a crisis actor that's not really me. And indeed, we live in an environment where it's possible. I mean, there was that whole you know, was it Elon Musk licking Trump's feet on a AI developed Well, that was probably like two years ago now, and even Elon Musk turns around and goes, hey, don't forget you're on the Epstein list, and then he walks it back a week later. I'm sorry, I went a little too far.
Speaker 5: Well, And I think that's indicative of the fact that someone had to be like, you know, Elon, if you google your name and his, if you're it's not even like a few degrees of separation to your brother. There's pictures of you and Maxwell, right, I mean, that's they live. And I think that this is this is indicative of all of them, Bannon, Musk, Trump, and many of these other MAGA related people. They live such an insular, deluded existence that they I don't know if they're I think at times Trump genuinely believes I didn't really know Jeff Jeff Epstein, who's that I met once? Yeah, I mean, you know that's about it. I think he he he has deluded himself to such an extent that he doesn't actually think he had any connection to this person. And I think It's the same with Elon Musk as well. I mean, when you have somebody that that's that rich and spoiled and completely I mean, I mean Elon Musk is an example. I mean he lies about the dumbest crap video games of all things, right blatantly, and it's pathetic. I mean, he's a compulsive liar. So the idea that he would say something like that about Trump and Epstein and then delete it, I mean, I think it also just goes to prove that he cares. Again, this is Elon Oh, he is this great guy and truth to power, but he just wants more EV contracts. He doesn't want to upset.
Speaker 2: But he didn't lose. Here's the weird thing about that. He didn't lose any of that stuff, even though Trump said, you know, I could just screw you over here on your contracts. That was his response after Epstein, by the way, in case you forgot it, was like, hey, I can hit you where it hurts, yea. And the funniest part to me is that Elon Musk, if you look at the history, and I know I'm gonna get crap for this, but if you look at his history, he buys into PayPal, he wants to turn it into X by he wants everything to have an X on it, really weird and put an X on it. Okay, he wanted PayPal to become X and he starts going in and even with Tesla, by the way, he invents nothing, He innovates nothing. He shows up at places, dumps money in that he gets from somewhere and says, I own it now. And everybody who's here has to say that I started this, whether it's PayPal or Tesla or whatever, SpaceX every and if you look into the papers of a corporation, you can see these things existed before he got there, all of them. And yet he's the you know, innovator, he's the creator and he insists on that, and he'll sue the hell out of people if they go outside of what the contract says. I mean, seriously, that's I mean that. Okay, Why am I pointing this out? Not because I even care. By the way, I don't care who invented SpaceX. You don't. He's gonna say he invented Twitter as X platform. You know, I don't care. I don't care. But here's the thing that's a mentality though, that not only do you have to be inc in large and in charge with all the money, all the bank right, uh, seeding the world with your you know allegedly, uh you know children that you know, you artificially exseminated thirteen women. You're doing that simultaneous with I created everything. I maybe I'm nuts. Sounds like a god complex and a weak one at that. What do you think about that part of it?
Speaker 5: It's just so funny. You mentioned that this idea that you know, Elon mus quants sort of seed his DNA and create smarter people. That is something that Epstein believed in as well. Yeah, time I wanted to, you know, pro create. There were all these stories that you know, I think even Giffree talked about that in its either in the her manuscript for this awful book she never published or somewhere else, or other people that you know she was going to carry a child for them and then but Glaane and Epstein would raise it, and yeah, he was very much into all that kind of stuff. Yeah, so, you know, just just again just interesting overlap. These people their end goals are actually all quite similar, and when you get to that level, they're really not that different.
Speaker 2: See that's the weird thing. And everybody focuses on the collection of wealth, and it's bs because wealth can be manufactured overnight. That's how they minted Trump as a billionaire when they brought him in this time, they actually made him a billionaire finally. Okay, he never was before, never was, even with all of us selling his brand. He was never a billionaire until guess what the crypto bros said, Look, we got an easy way for you to do it. Here you go, here's your con boom. Now he's a billionaire for real. He's got his own media company, right, he's got his on Twitter. He's got it. Seriously, do you know They him and said, now you're in. That's what happened here with this twenty twenty you know, twenty twenty into twenty twenty four election deal. That's what happened. He got minted and placed in. Now what group is he in? Do you think Trump even has a moment to understand transhumanism or I.
Speaker 5: Don't think so. I think he's just then this is what's so funny weird. I mean, I think he's just a useful idiot for all of them. He's just a absolutely you really want to. But no, but I don't. I don't think he really cares about any of that.
Speaker 2: I think he is literally, listen, appears he is literally Ronald McDonald too. McDonald's that's the way he is, sir, Like he's the clown that they brought up front. Hey, look it's Ronald McDonald.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 2: Well name the children's hospital after him.
Speaker 5: Too, Yay.
Speaker 2: He don't own crap. That's some b roll actor, that's all that is. And they minted him as a billion so that he thinks he's in the game. That's what we're looking at here, and that's really the key to this Epstein thing. That's it. This is the more civilized version of the barbaric sticking little girls into shipping containers. Okay, this is the less barbaric version of that, even though it's sick and to prave, it's less barbaric than hurting people like cattle from whatever country. Will just ship them in here, you go. We can sell them off this much per pound, no problem, because if we you know, like much like a Big Show said when he was a guest star on Star Trek Enterprise, right, if I can't sell you as a slave, I'll sell you his food. Okay, it's fine, that's what we're looking at here. But the market is sophisticated. It's a little cleaner than the dirty shipping containers that you and I have probably seen little hints of before, and that's the kind of thing that the street thug runs. Meanwhile, we also have the Ditty incident and the trial that built up to nothing and all that going on. And I'm waiting on that pardon because I figure that's got to get snuck in there at some point. Yea, what do you.
Speaker 5: Think an autopen?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well maybe it will be the autopen, though he can blame that on Biden too.
Speaker 5: Is interesting because on the face of it, and I didn't, I didn't really follow much of the Diddy stuff, but it seemed like on a on a scale not that different from Epstein's. He's taping everything, I mean, wear are all these tapes right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: But yeah, that is basically I mean, he won, he won that one. Uh, nobody really wants to get into it. Uh. There are seemingly endless number of celebrities that are all being quiet, right, There's no there's no smoking gun. There was, I mean, nothing has really come out.
Speaker 2: Of that although I want to interview fifty cent though I really know there's.
Speaker 5: So many like that. If you go back and you listen to all sorts of various wrapper interviews that people were talking about it for years and years and years, and there's all sorts of and I mean, I think.
Speaker 2: That's the day. Now here's the thing. I met Sean Combs in a weird way, in a business way in the nineties. Okay. Now, from that point on, I heard from a lot of thug rapper guys that he was gay. And you know why I heard he was gay because they knew he was hiring male prostitutes. They knew that much, but they didn't participate because they were like, no, man, that's gay. Now. I know that's not politically correct currently, okay, but that's what it was. And it was like, yeah, you don't want to be nowhere near none of that because and he was looking for cheap ways to get production riffs and re recordings and stuff and all kinds of weird stuff he was trying to do with Bad Boy Records, and it grew into something else after Chris Wallace died, and you know that. But the thing is this business that he ends up with this whole you know, the freak offs and all that. It's kind of interesting how it ends up being the same kind of trafficking deal paying, except his prostitutes know their prostitutes always. That's the only difference here. The prostitutes that did he got knew that's what they were doing exactly. Okay, at all times they weren't teenagers showing up that we know of, although what happened with Justin Bieber, you know, there's lots of open questions there. But I guarantee you it's not as deep and dark as Epstein, even with the strangeness of it, even with the cuckholding, even with the sleep with my girlfriend I'm gonna watch, which is also not all that unusual anymore. Okay, just saying we're in a different time period here, But in the nineties and in the early two thousands, when I still had ties to the music industry, oh that that d word is gay, bro, That's what I heard from everybody who was not looking to participate in that. They just wanted, you know, let three, three, four girls show up in my hotel. I'll be happy. And they show up voluntarily and they kind of look them over make sure they don't look too young and let him in. And that's what they did. And I can't blame them for that. These are voluntary people participating in you know, consenting adult behaviors. But it got weird with the Sean Combs thing. Anyway, I'm not defending him, and I could have predicted that he was either going to get no charge or guess what the least of what he could be charged with. And yeah, he ended up with the two you know, transportation for the purposes of prostitution, so two Man Act violations, which is nothing. It's not the RICO, it's not the And here's the funny part, the timing of this firing now of Maureen and call me again last name. Interesting how that keeps coming up. I love it too, that he threw his own man, Ray under the bus. Oh Ray was involved in it. Yeah, the guy you brought in great perfect anyway, Well.
Speaker 5: That's a classic tactic from him too. I mean it's everybody that he's hired and then fired was against him. Yeah, but his idiots and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sloppy Steve is okay now though, Yeah, so which part of the magabase is going to get sheered away or none. And here's the funny part. The bulk of it is going nowhere. I know, the MSM is playing with everybody right now. Oh my god, look at this. This will be a big problem. Trump's pace is against him because they absolutely want this conspiracy theory that's not true to be true. And they dropped the whole Rosie O'Donnell losing her citizenship thing real quick. Anyway, Sorry, I.
Speaker 5: Know I still tend to think it's it is going to be. It is going to affect him because I my impression is, yes, there are so and you can see like this. I saw some clip of Charlie Kirk, who obviously is no integrity. But it's like I think it's like July eleventh's demanding that all of these files be released, and then July fourteenth. You know, I don't really care anymore. I'm just gonna let all my buddies at the in the government, I just trust them. So you know, again, always trust the government. And there's nothing to see here. So he's able to bully certain people into acquiescing and towing the line. But the people like Laura Lumer, who for whatever, for cocta reason, has incredible amounts of influence within that administration. I see her just not caring and just pulling some crazy stuff. I think that's a problem. He has surrounded himself with true believers, but many of them are more diluted than he is, and those are the people I think might do something a little bit nutty and it's going to come back to haunt him. And I think that he's now created this weird administration, or this sort of group of people, particularly Patel, Mangino and Bondi, that are now completely immeshed in this to an extent that I don't think they could just resign and leave, and I don't think he's going to fire them because he kind of needs them to kind of run roughshow and to take a lot of heat for him. But he's created this weird environment where he has shown himself, he has shown his true colors, and I think he's kind of stuck. He's now it's all a hoax, it's not real, but you know, we're not going to release it anyway, even if it's fake, right, and it was always fake and even when I said I was going to do it, that was fake. So again he's created these new narratives where he was either an idiot and made it up, or he knew it was a hoax and exploited it, or he knew it was bad but not that bad and exploited it. I mean, none of these are particularly good. And I think that you're correct that the mainstream media is perhaps a little too excited about it.
Speaker 2: But they'll work with it.
Speaker 5: Every single day. They will find some right winger influencer that is annoyed. They will find I think what they're going to do is they're going to finally be more comfortable with discussing the topic of Epstein, even if Bill Clinton, you know, and and Bill Gates and all of these beloved liberal figures are involved.
Speaker 3: But the.
Speaker 5: One thing I'll say is the power of Epstein is that anybody can use it. You know, if your right wing, it's all Clinton, if you're you know, a liberal, it's all Trump. And they can lean into that as much as they want to right now, And I don't know, I think it's a story that's not going to go away, and in part because Donald Trump is going to keep bringing it up, He's going to keep making it worse. He's going to keep blasting off weirder and weirder.
Speaker 2: Tweets, okay, but it took him ten years to finally say Putin's being a dick. I mean ten years of the guy pretty much, you know, leading them around like he's in a gimpsuit. I swear to God, that's what I'm looking at.
Speaker 5: Here he the QAnon stuff and January sixth, I mean that that was all. I mean, that was completely a hoax, right there was. I mean, nothing was going on there, just he's having to lose. I mean, they couldn't get over it. So I don't know, I think there is. And you look at Pizzagates stuff. Some of these people are sobic and others maybe out of it. There's people are going there and shooting again, people are going there with guns to what killed the children. I don't even know, like that the end result of that is so ridiculous. But I don't know. I'm not sure. Maybe I'm being I don't think I'm being like overly optimistic. I just like I want it to happen because I think it's just it's amazing to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can see, I could see how it would happen because here here's the nobody's going to have the balls at this point to go to him and push him from a media standpoint and as and really put to him the one reality that should be asked, which is this. Look, if it's all a fake, it's all a hoax, then you should be wanting to release it because you would prove how much of a hoax it.
Speaker 5: Is, how it is exposed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine that, because what did I say starting in twenty fourteen and have continued to say now for oh, I don't know eleven twelve years. Uh, Trump fighting the deep state. He's going to fight the deep state. This is what I heard. That was the the you know, the rally cry. I said, no, he's not going to fight it. He is the deep state, and or accurately, he's the front man. He is the face man. He is literally the confidence man for the con And that's what the reality is. And they minted him as billionaire because there was his actual payoff. And now guess what military industrial complex gets to you know, restock the mother of ball bombs or whatever. And we're still supplying stuff to Israel. And hey, you know, all you people who wanted nothing going over to Ukraine, guess what stuff's going over there?
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: Now somebody's going to prop it from that pay no attention to it though.
Speaker 5: Well, and it makes you wonder how much of this is the very same people that he was going to defeat are now dictating exactly what his policies are. We're going to fund Ukraine, We're gonna you gotta take a bigger step against Putin. We want to bomb Iran and fulfill the neo conservative sort of you know, prophecies about war in the Middle East. I mean, it is like that God now his name is just giving me the famous comedian that you know, people thought Alex Jones was impersonating.
Speaker 2: But not not not Bill Burr or Bill Hicks.
Speaker 5: Bill Hicks. You know, the the the video that when Bill Hicks had the bit about becoming elected on this crazy you know, this campaign of hope and change or I mean, I'm parent, that's not the words he use, I think, but uh, you know, you get elected and then you're you're brought into the proverbial smokefield room and you see, you know the footage of JFK being assassinated from an angle you've never seen before. Uh, and then it's here's your agenda. I mean, I think that's actually I think there's an element of that happening, and where because Trump is so in many ways transparent about how how bad he is at this, and he really just he'll say, whatever, we're just seeing, we're seeing it happening, uh in in a very tangible way. And also that he surrounded himself with probably the worst elements of the deep state. If Pam BONDI Paatel, these people they don't know what they're doing, you know. I mean, they're as macurial as he is, saying one thing one day and then taking it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, I didn't mean the client list. I just meant when I said that the client list was there. I just meant that there were a bunch of files, which I guess are not real anyway.
Speaker 2: So the client list is on my desk, but it's all a hoax, and don't worry about it. You don't need it. I got it here. It is, But it's actually just the same. It's the same as it's been and they're going to contort and twist around and now that's a Democrat hoax, just like the Steele dossier was nothing but a Democrat hoax, just like the you know, everything's a Democrat hoax if you don't want to believe it, and that's that. And then on the other side, guess what everything is. You know, the agent Orange and what he does, and I get it, and here we go. And it still amazes me that people just dismiss like, you know, oh, the whole Russian thing was a lie. No it wasn't. And that's the funny part because even the guy protecting the system is like, yeah, we can see these connections, but it's a little difficult to prove anything, and we're not going to investigate, thank you. Yeah, that's what the guy who was also trying to cover up parts of nine to eleven told you. But pay no attention to that no matter what you believe, because it'll change on a daily basis, and just take your cues from Orange. Jesus anyway, Pierce, if you want to tie a bow on his, go ahead. But I think you and I covered a hell of a lot of ground real fast. Unless you think we missed something, go ahead and hit it.
Speaker 5: No, probably nothing. I'm just sort of looking over my notes. Nothing really other than just to kind of, I mean, just to put a bow on it. Just remember that f scene wasted under Trump. He died under Trump. Trump elevated Acosta, the guy that gave paved the way for Epstein to not, you know, sort of skirt the law for many years. When asked, Epstein said, I wish her well in reference to Maxwell Bondi was also the Florida Attorney General while Epstein was registered as a sex offender. Jeffree was recruited from Mara a Lago. And this is all a Democratic.
Speaker 2: Coax and they waited till today to fire Maureen Comy, just saying okay, just you know, as wagging the dog. Well, it's not cruise missiles when you're you know, getting accused of one BJ from a consenting adult, even if she was a young intern. It's not that. And it's not you know, a real estate scam, which child's play really compared to what it is we look at now you had a real estate scam and Whitewater. Yeah, no, you know, it's poster one suicide. And uh, I'm holding my head, man, I really am.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: I mean, is there anything that we should take away from this though that we're not going to get from anywhere else? I mean, I I seriously think to myself because every time I dig into it, and I talked to somebody who was a serious JFK researcher recently who admitted to me that they've now fallen down this rabbit hole. And I'm like, oh my god, please walk away.
Speaker 5: I mean, I say, I think, I know that it's very tantalizing to believe or to want to believe that this is this is the conspiracy to end all conspiracies, or that this is the the information there is so explosive that it would rock the very foundation of society and that and all. And I I the more and more I look at the epsteince of I tend to just think, no, it's not as crazy or as sensational as that. I think he was a despicable person. I think he did run a blackmail ring. I'm sure at various times of his life he was subcontracted out by various intelligence agencies, most likely CIA Massade, just based on his you know, his friends and the people that remained his friends for years after. But no, I don't, I don't. I don't even think that that some of this information is, you know, is all that expl I mean again, people, people are they're so obsessed with this notion of the client list, I don't think there was ever such a list. I don't think that's kept a very you know, an actual list like Nixon, of everybody that was a client of his. I mean, if you want a client list, to look at his address book, which had you know, fifteen numbers for Donald Trump and all this, you know relatives. But what is probably in those are things like the autopsy report that's ever been released, the witness statements from people in New Mexico, Virgin Islands, New York, and there's a lot of just basic information.
Speaker 2: Okay, but beyond that, look beyond that, it's in government hands. And here's what I know about the government again, is that they can scrape metadata and pull together, guess what, a better list than he could of himself of people that interacted, did certain things, crossed over on certain events, dates, times, everything else. And it could be done in the snap of fingers. Okay, yeah, and no problem. They could have that material and drop it. But they're not gonna. And that's the thing. Just because he's dead doesn't mean the blackmail's dead. And I think people need to remember that some of those people are probably still vulnerable to that blackmail. And if not, if they're not still alive, well they their legacy, they're whatever, their children now, their families. There's lots of impact to be had here. But again, nobody's gonna question Orange Jesus as to why he doesn't want to release it. So here we are, and I think that's where we're gonna remain stuck. And I think he's hoping it'll like die down. I guess, but I don't know. It's a weird situation. Oh crap, I might have lost Peers. Wait, Pierce, he's still there.
Speaker 5: I'm here.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you went like robotic gone for a second, like old Skype style. So but but anyway, look, I appreciate you taking the time to do this with me. Is there any new activity from you we need to know about before we close out the show for the night.
Speaker 5: Is it James Corden at border Report dot com and you're listening to the Ocelly affected Olly dot com?
Speaker 9: More m.
Speaker 2: I use expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air, it's gonna dot com not necessarily reflected he'd use something dot and we are not responsible for any stupidity, which might be student.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What's the.
Speaker 7: NOSS?
Speaker 9: Probably don't get one.
Speaker 7: John, ram it up. We'll bred it off. No small structs like the three.
Speaker 1: Regula can't ready get ready for it. You'll show you a fact.
Speaker 9: S sup.
Speaker 10: Data Pertatime
Speaker 9: Shad