Speaker 1: Juicy News, Hot God, every come, stay on the top in the boots shove.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've been talking about this for a couple of weeks now. John Mulaney's talk show that's live on Netflix on Wednesday nights. Its season finale is next Wednesday, and he declared that he would fight three fourteen year old boys a few weeks ago. So he's been doing a rollout at the end of each episode for the last couple of weeks, showing you the boy. There was a boy named Ben, the one that was from last week. It's like a two hundred and thirty pound kid. So they're played into it a little more in this week's episode. In this week's episode was simply is uber good. It was a lot of that, just discussing that. But the fight stuff was interesting. They actually made a mini documentary called Before the Brawl, and I want you all to hear some of this.
Speaker 3: A fourteen year old is like, they have so much to lose the stakes of embarrassment for them, I think their.
Speaker 4: Lives could be extinguished in a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I been embarrassed enough on a large scale. I'm not that embarrassed by anything like this.
Speaker 1: Anymore.
Speaker 4: The more they discuss various tactics, the more it becomes clear John is going to die.
Speaker 2: You have to remember that these boys are much stronger than we think they are. Okay, is that the dude?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Liam uh?
Speaker 5: The guy that does the hard knocks?
Speaker 2: Sounds like but leave stream.
Speaker 3: No, that's not it, but that does sound good, and.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what they're going for though. Yeah, yeah, stuff. I think this really happened. So his Riders production staff got together, and I do think because the footage is too good, they ambush John when he's walking into the office.
Speaker 4: As little does John know his train is about to begin production higher three stunt women dressed convincingly as modern teenage boys to ambush Mullaney on his way to the studio.
Speaker 3: That was so genuinely surprised.
Speaker 2: He looks scared too, and they are all about they're grown women, but they're about up to his belly button. They're dressed up like teenage boys. It was so funny. He ends up just going to the ground, but he's kind of controlling the fight, you know, and then he's got I think he probably realized what they'd done to him. It's so funny. There's a portion of the show where he's taking calls and the calls are like your experiences with Uber? Is Uber good? And then the callers couldn't handle it. They started talking about the fight. It's all anyone's talking about.
Speaker 3: Other caller Cosette in Salt Lake City, Cosette, You're on Everybody's Live. What are your thoughts on Uber?
Speaker 5: On Uber?
Speaker 4: You getting your ass beat?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh, Zet, you don't have an Uber question? You want? You think I'm gonna get my ass beat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sadly, I mean do you remember the last guy?
Speaker 4: He was like you under forty pounds?
Speaker 3: Do you have any actual advice or you just think I'll get beat up? I don't know, like the whole idea you got, but I'm done with you. Okay, what do you what?
Speaker 5: The kid said?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I mean it was a woman.
Speaker 3: Oh what she say?
Speaker 2: She said? I don't really know she's that. I don't really know what she's that. She said, you have any advice for me? Or she said I she ran out of steam. It's like a caller, you know. And then another one, Liz in Austin, Texas.
Speaker 3: What do you think about Uber?
Speaker 2: I think Uber is gross, especially after you get your needed arthroscopic surgery for your time.
Speaker 3: We're not talking about my hip surgery.
Speaker 2: Hip surgery not too long ago too, just bringing that up because we're not talking about it.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: And then if they we reveal the third challenger for next week's fight night, here we go.
Speaker 4: I'm atherish. I'm fourteen five six and one hundred and nine pounds.
Speaker 5: I've never really been in a real fight, but I did take Taekwon do for like two weeks when I was five, so I'm pretty confident.
Speaker 4: I could beat him.
Speaker 1: John Mullaney.
Speaker 4: I wonder by John Mullaney to prove my haters wrong.
Speaker 1: Everybody's always saying to me others you can never beat up John Mullaney.
Speaker 4: See the bill all see John.
Speaker 5: I'm coming for you.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: I greet you.
Speaker 3: Wait, respect, young man. I greet you and your two brethren will be on this stage next week, and I'm gonna absolutely beat the That's damn.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 5: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Awesome, I thought, here's what I think happened.
Speaker 2: I'll be quick here. I think he's gonna take him to the ground and try to control it from the ground.
Speaker 5: Three teenage boys, Yes, you take one down, and the other one starting stomping on your head exactly.
Speaker 3: It's so insane.
Speaker 2: He think, if you can control them all though, why would they do that? But the thing is the once two hundred and twenty pounds, yeah, but the one hundred and five pound kid he can you know he'll be done. Yeah yeah, throw him out of the ring.
Speaker 5: Hook that kid up with my new charity, Carbs for Kids. It's fantastic. All right, There you have it. That is the Hollywood Shuffle coming up next in just over three minutes in the audio bubble bath. Uh, this is pretty cool. A local broadcasting legend was honored by some pretty big celebrities. We've got that story, you don't want to miss it, and we'll get real sports in the four o'clock hour. But this is coming your way in just over three minutes right here. In ninety seven to one, the Eagle