Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Help?
Speaker 4: Welcome to Part two of the Zizzy and Death Cult. Yeah. We we'll be continuing off where we left in episode one and we'll be finishing it up here. I hope you all enjoy that.
Speaker 5: These guys are the adam and ideology kind of leads you down a wrong path usually no matter what, but they they kind of I think there's an element of that of the perversion of the hermaphrodite idea in the alchemical and esoteric terms into this, this physical kind of guy who thinks that he can do whatever the heck I think.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm totally with you on that. Ethan. I think a cult is I've taken an occult idea and twisted it into the physical form for people to adopt.
Speaker 6: Sure, but what's that jump though that they can they can maintain this ideology not to hurt.
Speaker 1: Animals, what the murdered humans? So I can think of other groups to do this.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm just curious to know what your old thoughts on, like, how you know, you know, how they maintain this kind of ideology.
Speaker 1: How do you think because.
Speaker 5: Well, perhaps a jump. I think, well, it certainly is. And and that's the interesting paradigm or contradiction actually that they were interested in, uh if you guys might have gone over uh interested in the what is it, uh the rationalism group, right, which it's not.
Speaker 7: There's nothing rational about hurting someone that you owe money to your your land or you know, any any number of things that are really irrational.
Speaker 5: But it could and to the point of irrationality, it might have been as little as they saw the guy eating a hot dog once, so in their mind he hurt something, so they can you know, you know what I mean. So they weren't at all.
Speaker 1: I'm tracking we and we did. We did.
Speaker 6: We did cover that a little bit, the whole lack of rationality and their actions. And it is funny because they maintain these they continue to maintain these divisive positions right on the same subjects, whether it's you know, human life and animal life. Though they're pro their pro AI, but they're warning people about AI. They're they're men, but they're women. You know, they seem very that.
Speaker 5: Reminds me of their whole kind or it's it seems to be one of their paradoxical philosophies was that or is that we have two main parts in our psyche, and that they are that they are at war with each other and one is trying to usually one is trying to kill the other. I find that an interesting esoteric idea that probably got took into some really dark exoteric places in the sense. One of them, for instance, I think was at least presented in his blog, was unie hemispheric sleep instead of both by hemispheric sleep normal. And maybe this is where some of the surgeon local equipment came up. I don't know, but it might have been as little as taping their eye open, but there was some sort of aspect to where one eye was kept open and they would induce one hemisphere to sleep while the other hemisphere was away, which.
Speaker 8: I find that to be really.
Speaker 5: Just the pro I find the prospect of that to be really an unstable result, and which would make one really susceptible to unstable suggestions. Sure, just just my I don't know necessarily about that, but sounds like.
Speaker 1: Some clockwork orange type ittivity, right.
Speaker 4: I would think for these k ultra experiments. Well, I was just going to say, I think, well, this would make sense if there was brainwashing in there some way or or voice the skull technology.
Speaker 6: What sounds like you right, Yeah, they got electronic equipment, they're they're doing these weird ey ey hemispherical fucking nonsense, you know.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a hotbed of brainwashing.
Speaker 5: Which also I wonder, I mean, they probably weren't into this so much, but maybe somewhere somewhere along the line, someone somewhere on the along the line was the whole one eye thing. That's like odin and that's like raw and there's so many but I mean, Nick, where could we go with the with the eye concept.
Speaker 8: On that one right? But one eyed?
Speaker 5: God, it just that makes me think of like how they were perverting that possibly.
Speaker 4: M all right, real well, kind of quick as quick as I can be. I'm gonna go a little bit into Michelle Zenko and and then that other guy uh Daniel author blank uh. Michelle's Zenko is a little interesting. According to her linkedlin, She's a bio in from Maatitian and from Pennsylvania. She was a research inter in turn at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and there she analyzed blood samples and psychological data to determine how predictive m I R and a's are of neuro behavioral susceptibility and sleep deprived individuals on the NASA Human Research Analog Environment.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: She also was in bioinformatics in turn FANASA AMES Research Center from June twenty eighteen to August twenty eighteen, and there she developed it up.
Speaker 1: The Mountain View right, that's the Silicon Valley center of the NASA.
Speaker 4: I have actually had no idea.
Speaker 6: It's an AIMS, Yeah, NASA AMES. That's right there in Mountain View. It's like right right, and it makes something Googles like right next door.
Speaker 4: And their job was developed in troubleshooted bioinformatics pipelines using high throughput biological data and analysis tools, processing raw data and normalized associated metadata for the purpose of understanding space flight stresses on biological systems. She also went to Temple University from twenty fifteen to twenty seventeen. She went to cabrini u University from twenty eleven to twenty fifteen. Some of the activities that she was interested in in the societies was lead Strong the High Impact Network or think fair trade activities and the YEAH leads Strong. She was president and founder of Cabrini's chapter of the High Impact Network from twenty to thirteen to twenty fifteen, and she ran fundraised fundraisers for Against the Malaria Foundation, and she was a member of Lead Strong and Fair Trade to Think. I'm gonna go over that one and just a little bit of the Malaria one. Think the High in Impact Network. That is you can also find stuff about that on the less Wrong. Now, this is when you also start getting into that altruism stuff, which that goes back to Sam bankman Free, think about us. The goals of the High Impact Network THINK are one to encourage people to think strategically about the best ways to improve the world, and two to help provide to help people interested in strategic altruism to organize and take effective action. We aim to do this primarily through the development and maintenance of a network of college student groups. The student groups would focus on helping people to make decisions that benefit the world the most when choosing a career, choosing how to donate, and choosing what to research and so on and again just re iterate Sam bankman Free is associated with altruism. Some of the locations for this place, I mean, yeah, huh.
Speaker 6: Now that well, what every time we talk about this rationalism, that's what I think of though, the same Bankman Freed's, you know, is altruistic.
Speaker 4: What are you called again, oh, effective altruism.
Speaker 1: Effective altruism.
Speaker 6: That's whenever I hear rationalism, like to me, like they're all irrational and everything he did is, you know.
Speaker 1: Not altruistic whatsoever, whatsoever.
Speaker 6: And it's like the same bourbon is right, So like every time I hear this rationalism, like, that's why I think of Sam Bankman Freed's bullshit and is effective altruism.
Speaker 4: And before they were associated with IRI, which is even funded by him.
Speaker 1: Right, right, then maybe speaking the same language on purpose then, right.
Speaker 4: Some of the locations I just wanted to tost say there. I'm not gonna read all of them. I mean on this site that they have, like there's fifty new cities, so I don't know how many they already have because those are new they already had some prior. But some of them are Waterloo, Canada, Kyle, Germany, Munich, Germany, is Italy, Mexico, Austin, United States, the Bay Area in the United States, Dallas, United States, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and the University of Idaho against Malaria. It's Kindada in Germany and part of Give Well. Now give Well, you start getting back into the effective altruism crap again. And the owner is Rob Mather and their thing is we protect people from malaria. We found nets and ensure they are distributed and used. We show you where the nets go. We monitor and import their use and impact. The Against Malaria Foundation is a United Kingdom based charity. Nets are distributed through partners and partnerships with the International Red Cross.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like a scam bise description, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: If you go to the site, it look like we'll hand out a net to you. We're raking in hundreds of millions of dollars for these nets.
Speaker 4: Now, a little bit about Daniel Arthur Blank. He was born in Berkeley, California, and has always excelled in school, earning straight a's and praised and this is from a news article and praised from his teachers. His mother, Nadia Blank, told Open Vallejo he competed on a Science Bowl team throughout middle and high school and was fluent in three languages. She said, Blank, who became a vegan in college graduated a semester early from the University of California in Berkeley with a double major in bioengineering and computer science, according to a resume posted on his LinkedIn profile. As an undergraduate, he conducted research for two Berkeley professors and interned at Oracle and Daphneil Labs. Blank's mother said he accepted a high paying corporate offer in Oakland following graduation. Daniel Blank's parents Stole Open Valleo in an in you Monday that they believe their son's involvement with the group may be a result of brainwashing. He's not a violent person, said his father, Alexander Blank. I don't think that Daniel actually did anything really wrong except maybe being with the wrong people. That's what he says. Another news article says public records show he's never listed Sacramento as a home address. Maryland court records show that the home address he gave authorities after he was taken into custody Sunday is actually a private mailbox station on Rockingham Drive in Rancho Cordova, representative for the firm, told the Sacramento be on Thursday that Blank had rented a virtual mailbox for three months last year and never having stepped foot in the business. He did everything online, said the representative. Blank had rented the box to have mail received that a physical location and then sent to him electronically. And I can't figure figure out how I think I'm just throwing this out there. It might be he just up and disappeared for a while. I don't know if they're considering that, but it does come up and it just says basically and in Maryland he faked his death in twenty twenty two. Now, I know there was one time where this kid supposedly disappeared for a while as well, and the parents thought that maybe he was dead, would disappeared or ran away, But like that's considered faking your death, just leaving home. I don't know, that could be it, or there's something else there that I couldn't find, But again, he's considered to being known for faking his death.
Speaker 6: Yeah, to me, it just seems like there's some like they're getting some top cover in these activities of faking their death, and you know, interstate travel, and you have these weird attorneys getting involved in that one. I really wonder what else is going on behind the scenes they helped perpetrate these this group's to activities because it seems abnormal to get away with all this fake d you know, faking of death and interstate travel, et cetera. It just seems I'm not behying it, you know what I mean, Like there's something more to that tale right.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 5: I saw one strand of information where they were talking about how one aspect of Ziz and the crew were that how they believed AI was going to be God consciousness or something to that effect, and they I think whatever they did now would be known about in the future by this AI God consciousness, if you will, and that they would be thus rewarded, which which is another you know, not to say that it's not true necessarily, but that's another kind of cultish modality, whether whether it's spiritual, cult or even political, like go through this and a AI got God will know and it's all going to be great, or go through this and we're going to have a communist utopia.
Speaker 8: That's interesting, same pattern.
Speaker 2: Just to kind of insert. In June of twenty twenty three, l Soda was released from custody after posting a ten thousand dollars bail. He failed to return to court, and the judge issued then issued him a bench warrant. Friedman, the attorney, said that he hadn't heard from Lesoda since twenty twenty two and had no idea his whereabouts. I do think this guy is like in on the tape on this whole thing, and then he went on to say, I represent vegans. We believe in non violence, almost as if like you know on Q both Blank and Zeco have not been charged in the connection with dul mohomicide at this point in June, which I thought was very interesting. Did you find the gun? Did you not find the gun? No? Nothing, So yeah, that interesting. So we're going to talk a little bit about Ophelia or Felix Bachholt. She's referred to both in the court documents, and so in July of twenty twenty three, she begins renting half of a duplex in Chapel Hill in North Carolina. Sophelia Bucklet had a work visa from Germany and went to the University of Waterloo. He grew he or she grew up in Germany, where he was a mathematician or mathematics whiz kid, winning awards and accolades and scholastics for both math and computer science at the national level. One of the things that I wanted to mention about university that she went to the University of Waterloo and you have a lot of Peter Teel people attending there either on a scholarship or they leave to go work at the Teal Fellowship or foundation. So University of Waterloo is kind of like a hotbed for computer geeks, nerds whatever. You get a lot of people coming in with huge scholarships or not even finishing because they get recruited out, especially by Teofellowship, Pollenteer whatever. They will pull people out and offer them one hundred thousand dollars whatever money and just to get them to transition and work somewhere else, or they'll do an internship or whatever. But University of Waterloo is pretty big with that, and Ophelia Felix was going there. One of the university media releases from twenty nineteen said Bockholt was a member of the school's team that competed at the William will Putnam Mathematical Competition and annual contest for universities in Canada and the United States, and it's considered one of the world's most prestigious math contests. So basically it's you know he or she is a whiz kid, and they went to a high school in Germany that they excelled in math and they were considered a national math champion, like in twenty fourteen won a gold medal in the Olympic Olympiad of Informatics, which is one of the most prestigious high school coding contests in the world. So another thing I wanted to kind of insert in here was that I read like a Reddit thread on Ophelia and they had said they claimed to have known her in college or whatever, and they said that she was on a full ride, she was extremely intelligent, and she was borderline genius with mathematics. So Bucklt, LinkedIn entree said that she studied pure mathematics, and online records show that she was involved in the university's computer science club as an executive member, although a fellow executive member of the club at the time said the buck Hold was not well known to him or others that he knew there. So, according to the reports, Ophelia earned a scholarship to study pure mathematics at the University of Waterloo, Canada, kind of like what I was saying, and that college friends said that she was passionate about math, fun and positive member of computer science club, and we already talked about all that, and that they were she was a type of people that basically read math books for fun or did math on a chalkboard for fun. So in twenty eighteen Facebook post, she posted that she donated five thousand dollars to the Against Malaria Foundation. Here's the Against Malaria Foundation all over again. And I wonder, and Nick and I were talking about this. I wonder if this is something like a form or something and people say, hey, you should donate to this place, or hey, are you affective altruism? This is why because she goes on this rant with one of her friends and says, I'm only going to give my money to where it's going to make the most difference to the most amount of people. I mean almost like, you know, parroting the thing, and you have all these other people in this whole collective that are also donating to that almost exact foundation. Buckholt graduated in twenty nineteen. She interned Jane Street Capital, New York, which is an elite quantitative trading firm in college. Then she goes on to graduate from Waterloo with honors, and it is at this point that she transitioned to female after college.
Speaker 4: Buckholtz, now deleted LinkedIn profile says he worked in the New York office of Tower Research Capital, the high frequency trading firm. He joined Tower in October of twenty twenty one, following two years at Radix Trading. His current job at the time of the shooting on his profile was a quantitative trader at Tower Research Capital in New York City. Calls and emails from National Post to Tower asking for information about Buckholt and to confirm his position have gone unanswered several days.
Speaker 2: Yeah too, like what Nick had said. I mean, basically, it's a quantitative trader job, and she's just using you know, com x mathematical models to look at which investment opportunities are the best. And she was they say, they said something like she was making like five hundred thousand a year working at that NYC firm. And so in twenty twenty two, she had a conversation with an AI researcher at one of the Berkeley Rationalist Scene conferences, and that she said that, you know, Buckhole was bright, and she was very smart, but it was a little bit weird and socially awkward, And I'm like, but aren't many people like in that field like that already, you know. So I don't know if that's like a true assessment. But so they hung out over several times a year, and that discussions always were centered around zizz or from Ophelia's side, and that Buckhold was enthralled with most of Zizi and tenants the importance of altruism, veganism, and that Ophelia really wasn't bothered by the importance of retribution under certain circumstances, which I guess kind of like with Curtis lind you know, the the girl, this girl. The AI researcher said that she had told Ophelia to see her clear of ziz because she had already heard of other things, and that they were already considered a death cult at that point. So Ophelia lived in New Jersey, apparently had this you know, like apartment, and was a network for transgendered women. So I don't know if it's like a collective or a pool of people that are working in these areas and you know, basically all get together but they a friend of hers and her roommate basically talked about how she engaged she had this job and that her day, Ophelia's day revolved around super micromantic decisions and that they were constantly gaging her state of mind to make sure it was in the right place and to optimally perform for work. And I'm like, who was making these decisions, who was analyzing all of that? You know, like, that's that's very interesting to kind of insert that into the narrative. According to friends, Buckholt made more money than most, but she only spent ten percent of her pre tax income and donated a significant amount to charity, one of them being the Malaria One. She's considered an effective altruist, donating much of what she earned to causes the largest impact. And then in the spring of twenty twenty three, she goes dark. She retreats from friends, you know, takes long periods of time talking on the phone, and she doesn't want to tell anybody who she's talking on the phone. And then she started to take weekend flights to undisclosed locations, and then ultimately in November twenty twenty three, she took a flight out of Newark and basically cut off friends, family, anyone she knew.
Speaker 5: Man, I say the tower symbol and company as you're talking, it reminds me of like the evil company from RoboCop. But also as I'm looking at the symbol, it is these snakes wrapping around the staff. Uh the what is the obvious? Also also two swirling snakes if you if you look at it long enough, I.
Speaker 1: Guess I'm clearing the wrong business with all these folks.
Speaker 6: Mind these malaria nets, a lot of malaria nets getting purchased here.
Speaker 1: Makes sure wonder what's really going on with all that.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be the new grift, right.
Speaker 5: Well? It also there are certain levels of the military that is in charge of you know, high end weapons and so forth, and they are watched like it sounded like this guy was watched by that company. What are you? What kind of pills are you taking? And what is your mind state? And did you get into an argument? This way on to work type of thing like looking at everything? So it sounds like he was doing some very sensitive stuff.
Speaker 4: Agreed, Yeah, all right? So uh yes. Next slide. Teresa young Blood May of twenty twenty four. Teresa young Block's parents report her missing in Seattle after she sends her mother's sends her mother email saying she has moved in with a friend and changed her number. A little bit about Teresa young Blood. She went to the University of Washington. She attended the prestigious Lakeside School in North Seattle. In November, she applied for a marriage license with Maximilian Snyder, who is facing charges for fatally stabbing a man in northern California lynd Notably, Snyder is also an alumni of the Lakeside School. And then in November twenty twenty four, young Blood and Maximilian Snyder apply for a marriage license in Washington State. Also in the same month, young Blood begins renting a condo year near Buckholt in North Carolina. A little bit Maximilian Snyder, he was alumni of Lakeside School. Schnyder went on to study philosophy and computer science at the University of Oxford in the UK. According to his Lincoln page, he went to Stanford in twenty nineteen. Any More recently, he lived in a condo and Kirkland, northeast of Seattle that is owned by his mother. Both young Butt and Buckholt were renting separate units in the same Chapel Hill, North Carolina neighborhood. The owner of the properties, who requested anonymity due to safety concerns, noted that Buckholt had been renting one unit via Airbnb since July twenty twenty three, before moving to a second unit later that year. Young Blood began renting her unit in November twenty twenty four and paid nearly ten thousand dollars to extend her stay until the end of March.
Speaker 6: Sounds like this one of the cold had some finances and huh and I'm like the other one.
Speaker 2: They have money. They definitely have money.
Speaker 6: What's what's going on here on the screen with this thing on the bottom left or this individual in the bottom left corner? Is this Maximilian seem dude as the top Come on, I'm out of here. These are two different but you weren't kidding. These are two different people. There's no way that's the same person.
Speaker 5: Yoh, I wish I should correct me if I'm wrong. But Maximilian, he's taken in California for the murder of the landlord, right, it's yeah, according to the report.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not a look at the jails on that guy.
Speaker 4: I wish I had the picture. I wish I would have saved it. I should have saved the other picture of the one of them is that they say is Teresa Youngblood because it does not look like her at all. No, not in my opinion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, I can as see what you're saying. Even with this character. You know that they're doing that with more of them. That's even more interesting.
Speaker 5: Well, not only are they changing their appearance, but they're changing their gender.
Speaker 8: Right. So it's like I.
Speaker 5: Found this story incredibly hard to keep track of, just in you know, reading and listening about the characters, because they're they're just so amorphous.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect word to use.
Speaker 6: I mean, assuming this isn't it, go ahead least, I'm sorry, No, no, that's it. Assuming this isn't a digitally enhanced photograph, because the eyebrows clearly look the same.
Speaker 1: But like, I'm just not buying this is the same character. He said, This is two different people, Maximin and whatever he goes about. Yo, check this new name.
Speaker 4: Check this out. I pulled up. I'm gonna share share the picture now. The one on the left is supposedly therese a young blot that is up in the right hand corner. And I'm right, I'm like, I'm sorry, I am not buying this. I don't even think this chick's white or not completely. That chick on the left supposed to be the one with the pink hab.
Speaker 9: My man, come on, come on, that's the pink hat check on the left or whatever the hell this thing is. I'm not doing doing girl whatever.
Speaker 6: The brow ridge is way off. This might actually be a woman in that photo. This is definitely not a woman, but that one actually might be a woman. There's you know, there has a woman's It doesn't have the male browridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: You can see that, dude. You can see the brow ridge on that thing from a distance. Look at that thing.
Speaker 6: I'll probably poke it the Adam's apple, And I think I'll probably poke you from like three or four feet away. I don't see an Adams Apple on this one at all. Oh my god, I mean, look at that, dude, Come on, That's what I'm saying. This seems a little a little, a little bit too much to believe.
Speaker 8: Well, no, it could have.
Speaker 5: It could have been some time crossed, a time passed in between The pink hair is a much earlier photograph. I believe the black hair is when she is taken into custody in New Hampshire.
Speaker 6: Ultimately, wild I have to do some deeper study in some of these photographs because I realized they could say down the jawls and stuff like that. I get all that there are surgeries available, but well, I.
Speaker 5: Might just be the difference of three years with a young person to you know, they did some changes.
Speaker 8: Point, But I.
Speaker 5: Mean, and obviously they're trying to change themselves, right, They're like, you know, they're actually pursuing that.
Speaker 6: So well, I mean, if indeed these are you know, actual people and the same people, they are doing a great job of changing themselves.
Speaker 1: Well they have achieved they've achieved that goal.
Speaker 2: It would definitely test the limits of AI. If you're trying to track someone for law enforcement purposes and they are constantly change gene, their look and what what have you, can it can it keep up?
Speaker 6: That's a great point because I shaved my beard off of my phone gets confused, like my facial recognition my phone just because I shave my beard off. So like, if you're taking the jails down from this character, look at them jails. You're going out of this. That's gonna that's that's gonna throw somebody big time.
Speaker 4: Well, they do say if he dressed out like a cloud, it does confuse AI facial recognition.
Speaker 5: Apparently, though they raised suspicions wherever they went.
Speaker 8: And I don't know.
Speaker 5: If you touched on this, forgive me if if you did, but they at least Sizz had the propensity to or dress up like a Jedi, and oh yeah, I thought of himself as a as a Sith and would have on overcoats, if not trench coats, and and maybe the others kind of might have copied this to an extent. Of course, the sword attack is very you know, uh, indicative of the Jedi want to be kind of a thing going on. So they apparently stuck out wherever they went because they.
Speaker 8: Obviously no reason.
Speaker 5: You can just see, I mean, and and again, one of the things they were looking for were those stories containers and and like like we've kind of deciphered they did have money, although they seemed to be, you know, seemed to want to be against the system, of course, but they did have money. But it seems like they needed these containers for whatever they were doing.
Speaker 6: That's a great point about facial recognition though, because I think that's how they got that Luigimi and gian Fella in facial recognition camera and the McDonald's and the McDonald's self serve kiosk.
Speaker 5: I think I thought a customer just called this looked at him as suspicious.
Speaker 8: Something mappened.
Speaker 5: They literally a customer called them, called on him from the media.
Speaker 1: What have you watched the interview with that customers he like left.
Speaker 6: And like but like get the pictures they released are all are all at the height of like the kiosk, right, and he's sitting down at like a table, and this looks like the kiosk. And I kind of looked at the photos of the inside of the restaurant kind of mapped out how it was all sitting out. But it looks like the cameras in the Kiosk and the camera that that was released, the three photographs inside the restaurant are all from that Kiosk camera. It seems, which I would argue was again was some sort of facial recognition, which you know, I again, I think maybe this is on purpose then maybe that they're trying to confuse AI.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw that he had. They I could be mistaken, but they just released some paperwork on his possessions on arrest and like yeah, and and I think he had like seven thousand dollars on he said. Yeah, So I'm surprised, Like you could just get a ride to anywhere you have delivered, like pick up something to go. I don't know, you think there'd be like way more ways to be clandestine when you have seven gees.
Speaker 6: Both multiple forms of identification with different names on apparently, Yeah, okay, you need to get on this program. These folks travel interstate very easily.
Speaker 2: It seems extremely fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So young Blood and Buckle both check into a hotel and lynnon Bill, Vermont on January fourteenth, and the investigators put the pair under surveillance after a hotel worker reports concerns about their all black tactical clothing and the gun young Look was carrying. The hotel employee had basically called Elie to report the two guests. And this is at Newport City in suite. The guests, like I said, were dressed in tactical clothing, protective equipment, and the woman was carrying a gun in an exposed holster. They were ideed as Buckholt, which was a German national entry, so young Lud but Buckholt had been missing for a year. Remember we talked about how she took off from New York, that's the one and then and why friends had stopped trying to contact her. So on January seventeenth, transport back to California, Lind, the landlord in California, is killed. Snyder is charged with murder, and prosecutors alleged he was trying to prevent Lind from testifying against his earlier attackers. They basically murdered him three days prior to the Border patrol shootout. The hearing has been postponed and according to the report, the attorney that was representing Snyder is no longer representing him and he has yet too high or another one. So then fast forward to what we've all been hearing is the January twentieth incident where US Border Patrol officers pull young Blood and buckhold Over on Interstate ninety one in Coventry, Vermont. Agent David Molland and Buckholt are killed in the shootout. Young Blood, who is wounded, is charged with a firearms charge. I think she is pleading not guilty. I don't know, having it outside of you doesn't count. Okay, until January twentieth, no one knew that she was alive until she made news, right because remember she took off on the plane. She's shot dead in the gun battle with the Border patrol agent. So the report says that they were pulled over. The Buckholt pulled over during a routine traffic stop. Young Blood in the back pulled a gun and opened fire on the agents. The agents then fired back. Buckholt pulled out a firearm, and Buckholt was fatally shot. According to the FBI, after David but Golden, Teresa Youngblood had been under surveillance for several days prior to being pulled over in their Toyota Prius for an immigration check. So some say immigration checks, some say traffic stop. We just included both the network of friends.
Speaker 5: Apparently there was a German citizen with them, yes, and and yeah, so they were and then like like you just said, they were being followed already.
Speaker 8: Because people were looking at him suspicious.
Speaker 1: Buckwall wasn't was not an American citizen.
Speaker 2: No, it was German. Remember they recruited him, right, I.
Speaker 6: Assume they got their citizenship at some point. We couldn't just get this person out of there.
Speaker 1: Sooner they you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: He was attending University of Waterloo in Canada.
Speaker 1: Right, How are they flying? Right? How are they flying around? Get in places?
Speaker 4: Right? See, that's like the confusing thing because it's like, well, did he get citizenship in Canada? And then like him being here, he's that like you know, was he still like where you got work? Working here? What's going on?
Speaker 5: But you know, maybe he was their money connection. He might have been there to fund their next place in Vermont.
Speaker 8: That's that's a good suggestion.
Speaker 5: And he said he made half a million dollars a year, so he has sure.
Speaker 2: And he's the one that's being subjected to all these routine testing to check about his mental state, mental health. So all of a sudden you lose this person. This person was a key asset to your company. You know, you're no longer drawing that you know from him? Did they just end his work visa or did you not get a work visa? Like are you work? Are you doing a work to work visa? Like on a six month below.
Speaker 5: He's so valuable they put off making any alert on anything for a while and pray for him to come back, right, they would do an alert on that eventually agreed.
Speaker 2: I do think they're more to that story because of how valuable he potentially could have been in the fact that he was a genius and all that other stuff. So I think there was maybe something in there. But then again, you're like, well it was a death faked because it's like the standard mo now at this point.
Speaker 5: But when they were pulled over, just an interesting little time fact they I guess they were pulled over and it took about forty minutes for the person to lose it and just come out shooting. So so whatever they were doing with checking on him or whatever, but they eventually lost it or got whatever happened, they said, they decided to go out with a bag.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 6: And this is three days after the landlord has been murdered, right, I think it was coordinated. And this was how much time after the parents were murdered in Pennsylvania. This was with three months.
Speaker 2: That was in January, remember New Year's teeth. That's right, that's right, they're making moves.
Speaker 5: I think November. The final murder and of the landlord in California was in November.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, the assault was in November when they stabbed him in the eye and then they impaled him, which I don't understand. They impaled don't die, But I think, yeah, well it's this thing right again.
Speaker 4: Some major It wasn't a samurai. It was like, you know, actually I forgot to use.
Speaker 6: The Jedi mind trick on the guy that used the Jedi sword and just stabbed him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he thought he got stabbed, Yes, identified as a stab.
Speaker 6: Sorry, identify the cyclobs too, apparently after that attack. Sadly enough, it just seems like you don't put the chronology of their attack, and you know, you know, I'm a military planner by.
Speaker 1: A form of profession.
Speaker 6: You put all, you know, put all the chronology of these attacks and then order. It makes a lot more sense looking at their their plan of assault. Yep, Jedi mind tricks aside. I mean, never know, I might be getting jedimind trek right now. Well there's Zians you never know, oh man.
Speaker 2: For sure for sure. So then just real quick, yes, definitely, especially in their blood that was full of estern Anyway, the guns that were full were found with them after the shooting had taken place, had been purchased by someone purporting to be residents of Orleans, Vermont, from a licensed firearm dealer in Mount de Boor, Vermont, last February. According to Pennsylvania State Police, firearm used in the Vermont incident was purchased by a person of interest in the December thirty one, twenty twenty two murders of Richard and Rita Zenko in Chester Heights, Pennsylvania. Both young Blood and the gun purchaser had been regular contact with an individual linked to the Pennsylvania investigation who is also considered a person of interest in a separate homicide case in California, as detailed by the US Attorney. That person, the prosecution memo says, is a person of interest in a dual homicide also in the investigation of Delaware County in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Yes, and uh, one thing I do want to also add real quick is that when young Blood Young Blo wasn't one that sort of popping the popping popping back at them right from there was a couple of news articles and I think like testimony from the people there that it was almost like non hesitant. It was just like all right, it's go. Time just got out and just boom boom, like didn't think anything about it, just got out and started bucking shots.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, did they determine what shooter was the bull they hit?
Speaker 6: They hit the water patrol agent, because I know there was They initially didn't charge anybody or something like that, or they didn't want to make that determination. They charged both parties maybe or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, changing.
Speaker 6: Because it sounded like, I mean, from all accounts, it sounds like it's sound like there was just a barrage of gunfire going on there. When you're saying this, this, this, uh, you know, this seemingly attractive young gal here decided to get get out of the car and start poping off some rounds. You know, I'm being extremely facetious there, but see started papingow some rounds. It just sounds like from all the reports that I read, I don't I never saw a total quantity. It sounds like there's a lot of rounds fire that day.
Speaker 4: Uh real quick.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Buckholt flew into the United States In the hours preceding that Pennsylvania homicide, Both a defendant and the person who purchased the fire arms in Vermont, are acquainted with and have been in frequent contact with an individual who was detained by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania during that homicide investigation. That individual is also a person of interest in a homicide investigation in Vallejo, California. The prosecutors memo says. The government most says young Blood had traveled internationally in each of the previous three years, although no information on which country or countries is provided.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 4: The FBI also sees the journal that allegedly belonged to young Blood. It contains sections written in cipher texts, which is encoded messages that need an algorithmic key to decode. Some portions that agents can read include phrases suggesting hallucinogenic drug use, prosecutors say, including coming up on acid and quotations. Not really sure what to spend this trip on. This LSD trip seems pretty mellow and they feel kind of high vibrationally, maybe more so than other LSD trips. This is all quotations, So pop an acid two sleep deprivation. Fucking fun.
Speaker 1: That's so they got some wild shit going on in this career, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all sounds like mk ultra, don't forget astrogen.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the couple raised raised the alarm when seeking when when seen skulking about small town Vermont dressed in black tactical gear. Young Blood young Blub was also wearing an exposed pistol in a holster. According to an FBI criminal complaint, open carrier of a firearm is legal in Vermont, but is added to concern and a hotel clerk in Lyndenville, Vermont village forty five kilometers south of the shooting, called police. That's what it was. I guess they were trying to call the bluff figuring like I'll just walk around with it and people just assume I got the permit. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean open carries along been legal there, which has been constitutional carry stay. But you don't want to walk around town dressed in all tactico equipment. That's gonna I mean, that's very you know, you're trying to maintain a low you know, you're trying to be he was trying to panting a little visibility.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, that's that's not helping you out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is that does not fit huh, that they were trying to maintain a little profile. Wearing black tactical gear with a gun even though it's open carried that that just seems like they asking for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like exactly, That's what I was thinking, Like they were this was their time to get caught for some reason.
Speaker 4: That they're mhm.
Speaker 1: This is interesting and the idea of mind control, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I think it's interesting because you think you started hearing so much stuff. You're like, wait, why is the FBI saying so much right now?
Speaker 5: The couple didn't, And they're so smart that they they would have, you know, thought two steps ahead like we're contemplating right now. They would have. They would have certainly thought about that. So just you just have to think, well, they must have been they must have done.
Speaker 4: Purposeful mhm, unless like I don't. I mean, I highly doubt it, but I've also wondered like maybe like shit hit the fans somewhere and they were just like actually just reacting like total here irrational again.
Speaker 5: And and maybe you know, it reminds me too that intellectual people can be really stupid when it comes to interacting with gravity and other people, Like they just don't do it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: You know, he could have been really great at contemplating statistics and so forth, but just just uh, not not good at understanding how people think.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna throw out a suggestion with the train the trans uh, you know Manson bunch here is that you know, much like when Manson got busted, you know, when they got busted.
Speaker 1: For all the murders.
Speaker 6: He fantasy was quoted as saying something like somebody's pissing on his leash. You know, if you know whether restricts when it's when, it's what and whatnot? That you know that he knew somebody was pulling back into jail, and then he observed his purpose. And to some degree, with all these events going on and across the United States with this group, it seems like there was some triggering or precipitating event that caused maybe these folks to get pulled in, maybe not the prison necessarily.
Speaker 1: To whatever whatever outfit that's letting this shit happen.
Speaker 5: And I mean, who knows what else they did, right? I mean, I mean probably the AI they might have an inkling of other things might being connected at which it sounds like, but who knows what else they did that we didn't They haven't put connection.
Speaker 1: On I think that's a great question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it sounds like there's a litany of you know, options and availability of options that you got this.
Speaker 1: Person disappearing for a year. What do they do? You know?
Speaker 6: Buck Holton Wassoda seems like he's in this traveling and will even though he's dead.
Speaker 4: If you don't mind.
Speaker 5: Absolutely fascinating and frightening. Man. Like, the whole whole story is just so fascinating and so scary.
Speaker 4: All right, Uh, almost actually wrapping it up, almost, Yeah, I got like one and a half pages left the notes. So like the police ended up getting called obviously because they're walking around, you know, looking like Antifa with gumb The couple didn't talk much with officers who came to speak to them, and they checked out of the hotel soon after their contact with the officers. According to a criminal complaint by an FBI special agent filed in court, the pair traveled north and instead spent the night. In the next five days in Newport, court records revealed that young Blood and Buckhole had been under surveillance for several days leading up to the January twentieth shootout. They saw a buckhold by rolls of a littlenum foil at Walmart and then sit in the couple's car wrapping unidentified items in foil sheets. The FBI later found Foyle wrapped cell phones at the scene of the shooting. Court documents say that the FBI on guns and ammunition, as well as an odd assortment of tactical and computer gear with the With the couple, there was full face respirators, night vision goggles, ballistic helmet, shooting range targets, and several computers and electronic devices and a journal. While the FBI said Aphelia Buckholt. While the FBI said his work visa was current, earlier reports suggested that I had expired, and it was also THEE like.
Speaker 6: An a list of it that seems like an odtlist of contents to that. I don't want to peer in them for having that, because as you're reading that, I'm like, yeah, that seems suspect. But I'm like, yeah, I guy have all that in my RV too, So I don't want to say that, like that makes them look guilty. But I'm also not traveling around and hutting these in hotel rooms. It's a weird thing to have. You're just carry around with all these things right, and it certainly implies these folks were doing more concerted mission or operation with the items you just described.
Speaker 5: I mean maybe he just he the guy or whatever, just was popped some acid. When they got pulled over forty minutes later, he starts bugging out, you know, like they they're all into LSD. So you know, I don't know where that wasn't found on them, so they must have.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's a good point.
Speaker 6: And they didn't find any drugs on them.
Speaker 8: They didn't.
Speaker 5: They didn't find the drugs, So I don't know. You'd be in the car if they did have it. We don't know, but you'd be in the car it's about to go down.
Speaker 3: Just take it all, eating the whole sheet of acid. It'd be pretty wild. That's just possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good point that you expect the drugs these folks were.
Speaker 6: Doing to find some drugs, and they had they had a trendit habits going on.
Speaker 5: It adds to the potential of like these decision making processes that don't make sense. Well, when you're on acid, it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: Let the drugs do the talking.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, real quick. It even says an emotion seeking to have young Block detained prior to try. US attorney Michael Dresser alleged that she and Buckholt might be linked to other people suspected and violent acts and then to to wrap it up. February twenty twenty five, the FBI searches the Chapel Hill property where a landlord says young Blood, Buckholt, and Lasorda had been living earlier this winter, and then February sixteenth, twenty twenty five, Lesota, Jacob, and Blank were arrested in Frostburg Mallorn, Maryland on a Sunday afternoon. The blog of Lasoda thirty four of Berkeley, California, along with Michelle Zacho thirty two of Media, Pennsylvania, and Daniel Blank twenty six of Sacramento, California, faced charges include just passing, obstructing, and hindering in possession of a handgun in a vehicle. At the time of their arrest, they were dressed in black and two wore gun belts holding ammunition. According to police, a rifle was found in the back of one truck and a handgun on the front floorboard. Zachko, who refused to put her hands behind her back and was taken to the ground also was carrying a handgun. Maryland court has ordered a blogger known as Zizz, who leads a cult like group connected to six killings, to be held without bail, and Teresa Youngblood has pleaded not guilty to federal firearms charges. This lawyer's Daniel McGarrigle, declined to comment.
Speaker 5: But anything about this, Those are some pretty light charges relative.
Speaker 8: To what they're being with their suspect, for sure. Maybe that'll change.
Speaker 5: I saw a little blurb or tidbit about how Ziz is demanding vegan food.
Speaker 8: He's on a hunger strike.
Speaker 4: They will give you a food.
Speaker 6: I mean, the way these things are accounted for, Like the way these accounts are being described. They all sound very proficient with firearms, and they had targets there and there in their situation. They go they were doing some training on it sounds like I don't know, you know it?
Speaker 1: You know it does? It does take a certain you know, number of hours to become that proficient.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not I don't know.
Speaker 6: Folks want to be like, oh, they'd learned it in video games, all right, great, but that's not that's not the muscle memory of actually firing the weapon and keeping it, you know, on target, et cetera. So there's a certain extent you can to gain benefits from from video games.
Speaker 1: But these folks are clearly proficient in these.
Speaker 6: Fire from the way it's being described their proficient in these firearms?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Or is it ammunition expensive? Nowadays?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dreamely expensive and yet they're wearing it like cosplay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sometimes scarce too. Become hard to find.
Speaker 5: Even gas to travel across the country. Is I mean it's not it's not nothing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, right, somebody's financing this whole hot dog stand.
Speaker 1: They used to have hot dogs. I got that they chopped them off, yeap, what the hell?
Speaker 4: So yeah, that is uh Azizzyon death cult.
Speaker 1: So it's wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I I think only you know, And it's I guess it's kind of hard to really get into it too much because we've never covered some of the stuff. But unfortunately there has been stuff that really releases really kind of looked at more than me. But she's shown me. But I do silly's sounds. Do really question the connections to peda teal stuff. I highly question that. You know that I wish there was other you know, in the past, there's probably things that we could have gotten into a little bit more of what we didn't, but there's just way too many weird deaths around peed of Teel type stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, I find it interesting that they this group seems to have this whole technocratic, techno god and techno rule vibe and that they're afraid of it too. And I saw a very mainstream YouTube article recently about Teal and Elon both being from South Africa, and Elon's grandfather from Canada on his mother's side, was super interested in technocratic rule.
Speaker 2: He was a president of Technocratic Society of Canada.
Speaker 8: Right, thank you you are.
Speaker 5: I know you're you're on this time, just as it's just a spooky relationship even in that philosophy of the technocratic, this group and them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I believe wasn't there someone that was being coined as the h h s Zar once the the new administration came in, And he's also from South Africa and he's very pro AI and they're really wanting to beef up AI into the health industry. It's like the new frontier or whatever for AI. And I believe that that is something that was also a concern to the Zizians, or at least some of these you know, efforts for existential risk and what have you. But you get the same key players. You get Elon, you get the Skype guy, you get Teal, get Bangmin Freed, you get the same people over and over and over with all these connections. And if they're not connected to the president, they're connected to a cult. If they're not connected to a true crime thing that's popping off, they're connected to some nefarious thing that's happening on the other side of the border. I mean, it just doesn't end at all.
Speaker 8: It's super strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really do think go ahead, eath it ups on.
Speaker 5: You know, I was just gonna say, it's like it keeps on coming up as the same element, and that even though there's maybe you know, it's difficult to see the whole web of the entirety, it's the same like technocratic cults, criminal strangeness that's all around, that's spilled all around it.
Speaker 8: That please go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, like I kind of mentioned it before. I mean, I'm I don't know what you guys think, but I'm sure I think somewhat the same as me, And even people in the chat actually be interested in people's people in the chat their ideal on this stuff, like the whole idea with the sleep deprivation again, the stuff that they were into, the LSD. The father even knowing that the estrogen helps with all that other stuff, to me is weird, like did he hear from the child talking about it? Did he understand? Like I just found that weird. Like all these things just seem to me could be very MK ultras culture almost.
Speaker 5: And it reminds me too of a very strange stream of biohacking, right, like a lot of people will get into herbs and different supplements to bio hack or just be healthy basically is what that means. But in a sense if they're making different kind of choices that you know, the the one hemisphere sleep on acid, like, I mean, that's so strange biolog.
Speaker 6: Right, No, it's in the Silicon Valley. Folks are bigging to teal specifically, right he does the blood transfusions and the younger, the younger blood and whatnot.
Speaker 5: Well, and a big trend is microdosing uh silsobin, but also LSD two mm hm.
Speaker 1: No, I've read some of that stuff here. Even Steve Jobs promoted that right.
Speaker 6: He was into the microdosing my famously, so Bill Gates that his marketing campaign sucked because he didn't do LSDAT. How many innovations in his designs are marketing because he didn't do LSD. You know they were part of the same you know, same same social they were.
Speaker 2: Yes, they were. Okay, let me go. So Teal has a bunch of venjure capitalists investing into, like I'm sure y'all know, psilocybin as well as LSD as a method of therapeutic to deal with many things, whether it is everything from PTSD to I believe Alzheimer's and everything else coming down the pike with priorn disease. The other thing that Teal is into is, aside from his law enforcement and his predictive what is it like minority report type deal, in addition to that, he has a lot of investments into reproductive enhancements or would it IVF all kinds of genetic type stuff. He also was, i believe, single handedly in charge of the company that collected most of the data for COVID. Sorry I mean to say that out loud, but he has his hands into a lot of different things, and I think it puts him in a great position that if he wanted to place an AI at the Helm of Hihs, he has a data to do it, and now he has a government contracts to support it.
Speaker 6: Sound it certainly paints a dark picture of the LSAI stuff, especially when you're you know, they're even folks like Elon Musk, who was telling Jordan Peterson recently that he's you know, basically threatening to invoking the new gods from the new from Memphis, Tennessee in a supercomputing center, like the old guys from ancient Egypt, whatever whatever he means by that.
Speaker 4: You know it again, it was when I was doing this jj Is when I was like, yo, wouldn't it makes sense because of how invested teal Embankment Freed are in some of these companies to maybe seeing him and Epstein not be around anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's a great todd.
Speaker 6: I think there's probably something to that for sure, because this, you know, obviously the growing value of AI, I mean in the sense there's no longer real estate speculation in the sense right the new real estate speculators are the folks you just named off the list, so that these digital AI, you know, overboards, and that's the new real estate space, this digital space that they are trying to conquer and own. Right, So you know, that's a good point you bring up about the AI so because I think there is a lot more to that, and like I don't know, looking at this, like I don't like AI in general, but you know, I have a lot of thoughts about AI and all this you know, technology nonsense. But you know, looking at this group here, like I'm you know, at least we have a very sane, very rational group, very stable, very stable group of young gals here that are training AI, you know, so we can rest assured that at least we don't have fucking nut jobs that are programming this AI to do nuts job things.
Speaker 2: Right, That data point is not that's.
Speaker 6: Exactly we have one on my apologies, these people are loney tunes. How are they going to make an AI that's not looney tunes?
Speaker 1: Right? That's just the way that's the way I look at.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm definitely.
Speaker 5: You keep on seeing these stories about the experiments that they're running with AI. One when I saw the other day when the AI system was losing it tended to cheat. There you go, so and you know, don't they say the same thing about dogs and cats, like they're not really their own manner, they are the manner of their owner, and so like an owner will be like, oh, you're making my dog upset, and no, you're pulling on your dog's leash and he sees that you're up type of thing.
Speaker 1: Getting off the energy of freaking out and stuff.
Speaker 8: You know, So there's we.
Speaker 2: Get into the concept of Frankenstein.
Speaker 6: Then that's a good way to look at it, though it is. It is kind of a it's the pet right that they're they're making. It's feeding off the energy of whoever's who's building or whatever. But a number of years ago m I t built and intentionally built a psychopathic ai based on the character Norman Bates from the film Psycho. There's some dark shit that goes on in the SAI world. It doesn't you know, I don't understand. It's weird.
Speaker 4: I guess before we wrap it up, I did want to mention it too. I mean, I know it's got a little bit more coverage now, but I even do find it weird. How this whole thing really Isn't that too well known. It wasn't even until recently to like really that many news outlets raven covering it.
Speaker 6: Well, if you noticed in the chat doctor Inferno, who's a routine guest in Operation gcd he Dementi mores is a chat named there he mentioned he just covered this on the Farm podcast with Red Close over there on the Farm, and he mentioned that, you know, some of the details you all had here tonight were different than that. He hadn't heard those details yet either, so and a lot of this stuff's new to me, but you know, I had, I had caught some of the coverage. But yeah, you're right, it's not very not very Yeah, there' certainly not a lot of focus on it, you know what I mean? Yeah, but yeah, you know, he said he learned a few things too, So I thought that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Here we have our own research department.
Speaker 5: I think maybe part of it too, is it's so disturbing in its nature, but it's also, you know, so hard to write about, like who is this again?
Speaker 8: Like who?
Speaker 5: I can't fascinate?
Speaker 6: There is something to that, There is something to That's why. That's why good?
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, no, not please.
Speaker 1: That was I was saying. I was always joke.
Speaker 6: Bruce Jenner is a legal genius because right when he's being about to get charged with manslaughter, he changed his name to Caitlyn Jenner.
Speaker 1: How do you how do you charge him for that? Right? How do you know what I mean? How do you bring that court? Right?
Speaker 6: So there is something to that, you know, the reporting on it, the charging these people like.
Speaker 1: The changing of the names. You know, there is something to that for sure.
Speaker 4: I agreed, all right, well I'll think I'll wrap it up Ethan real quick. Since you weren't here at the beginning, I would like to give you the chance to plug yourself. Let everybody know what's up and where they can find you.
Speaker 5: Please always and honor to speak with you guys. Lisa, thanks for dropping so much great information and everyone.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate this was this is fun.
Speaker 5: I'm on all the usual Internet sites and so forth, and I always appreciate communication, and I write frequently and have a lot of articles out there.
Speaker 4: So awesome, and thank you very much again. You know when we had mentioned that there was an occult reject who brought us this topic, it was Ethan. So again I would like to reiterate that so Ethan thank you very thank you very much for giving me endless hours of stuff to look after. The last week you know, definitely sent me down a rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: There was even times I was texting and I was like, ooh, this stuff is crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, more seriously, and it keeps going out for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was one. I mean, I'll be totally honest with you, there was stuff I was erasing as we're going because I just wanted to cut down on time. There was one that could even have covered, but I was just like, I'm not, it's gonna be twenty a half hours. But yeah, very interesting. I'm wondering if we'll hear anything else about it, if anything else is tied to it, or if this is just like that's it and nothing really, I don't know. Definitely an I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if it's related, but I shared that article with you.
Speaker 8: There was.
Speaker 5: A similar type of person broadly speaking, that did some kind of or was planning some kind of explosive attack on a Tesla dealership who was busted.
Speaker 8: So but it could be totally unrelated.
Speaker 4: I mean, they don't like Tesla's aill right, interesting, but.
Speaker 5: It's just interesting.
Speaker 1: I did see that incident. It makes you wonder.
Speaker 6: It makes you the wonder, like is there it because I jokingly called the trans apocalypse, but I mean there is this you know, could be disparate, you know, trans attacks, but they also could be more coordinated.
Speaker 1: With the.
Speaker 5: Especially with the sentiment that they are not holding back against striking back. I forget how they termed it, but they don't have a problem. They don't have a problem with retribution, right, Yeah, they're very reactionary for being vegans.
Speaker 4: Oh, something I do want to trust in there before I JJ before I have you uh you know, wrap it up with your plugs. But something I was going to get into but I never did. And maybe for the people listening out there, who you know, look and research stuff I would be interested in kind of like I do maybe want to look into like some of the last few years, Like I mean, we've had people like this commit some shootings, you know, maybe not even you know, even if they're not even like these people, just any of these random weird crimes. I'm wondering to see if any of them will go back to this MI ri this think stuff because if I do remember correctly, I think I even took it out some of these people, I think more than one of them wasn't think. At one point I had started wondering if that's where they all met, and it was through Miri that I think half of them met. But I would just wonder, like if are any other of them going back to this weird shit with AI.
Speaker 2: Good question, I don't know, may not be think or AI, but Adam Lonza was a vegan, who is.
Speaker 4: I'm just interested in looking at people.
Speaker 6: So there's a lot There aren't a lot of examples of what you're talking about, so yeah, kind of you know, not really geographically in one spot, literally all over the place.
Speaker 4: So I also do you know, and again, like I do a question if it's like some sort of MK ultra mind control voice to goal and like I'm I'm just keeping it real. Unfortunately, I think people that are in this mindset would be real easy to keep manipulating and music. Unfortunately, I'm just keeping it real. So like I do wonder if there's something behind that with like you have or I've noticed the last two years these types of people popping up doing some weird shit.
Speaker 6: Absolutely the perfect zoom too with the mind with the electronic mind control, the psychedelics, the sleep deprivation, you know what I mean, the lack of vitamin B because they can eat a healthy diet.
Speaker 1: You know, all of these things in the same soup. You know what I mean. It's a It's a fucking mind control, you know, nightmare? Right, m.
Speaker 4: All right, JJ, let everybody know where they can find your amazing.
Speaker 1: Work, JJ Vance, Host of Operation JCD.
Speaker 6: Uh, appreciate the invite, Nick Lisa, always great conversation. Ethan, appreciate bringing the topic to the to the stable here and you're inside as well. The Uh yeah, this is a very fascinating thing. I mean, it's it's right in my wheelhouse of interest with the cold activity crime. You know, I'm a bootleg Vermonter and uh you know, I'm actually a survivor of the trans apocalypse. I nearly got I don't stand like I say, nearly got stabbed. But I'm pretty sure one of these transmaniacs stock Well, I know they stalked me, but I'm pretty sure they wanted to stab me and where my skin is a coat. They would later go on to multi state stabbings for themselves. However, I don't think they're connected to this, to this situation. But it makes you wonder. And there's still no updates on Buffalo Jared Ravisa can't find them in the court system despite the murder charges and attempted murder charges.
Speaker 1: But you know, oh wow, you know, as far as the fall ups go with this colt, it's a good point.
Speaker 6: We don't know if there's gonna be any fall ups because it seems like some of this stuff gets kind of wrapped up, even even it's you know, in this day and age of data and what not, free flow of data and availability of data, like seems like difficult to hide people in the court system. But I can't find Buffalo Jared in the court systems, and I haven't looked for these people. But you know, you know, I have to imagine that as shift is this case gets I can't you know, in the lack of coverage, I'm not I'm not seeing a lot of uh am I positive, you know, I'm not very optimistic.
Speaker 1: There's be a lot of court cases that would be publicly available.
Speaker 4: Maybe they moved him over to a mental hospital as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just hope they keep these people on the locks. I don't want all these trans apocalysts, people breaking out at once.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, wherever they're at. You know what I mean, I.
Speaker 6: Still want to be I don't have to look over my shoulder for Buffalo Jared to come attack me, you know what I mean? With this weird blonde hair that looks just like Zen. If you put Zen and Buffalo Jared in a photost each other, you could almost look like they're coming from the same program. They look, they look almost identical in appearance, with the blonde hair, the you know, the weird blond hair, the kind of you know, the buffalo bob look from Silence of the Lambs. Maybe that's what they're going for. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Appreciate the invite, Yeah, you know, thank you JJ. Thank you very much, Lisa, Thank you so much for helping with this. This was a crazy, wild topic and a lot of a lot of notes and a lot of work, and a lot of slize.
Speaker 2: Work on the author, any of him. I wanted that to go on record.
Speaker 4: Thanks, appreciate it. Yeah, and I guess that's the end of another Recult Rejects. Thank you everybody in the chat. Unfortunately, like I said at the beginning, I really couldn't pay attention. There was sometimes when I was watching it and then be totally honest with you. When I go live so much with JJ, I can't control the chat. So I actually forgot I could control the chat today and wasn't putting anything up on the screen because I thought I couldn't. So for a while I wasn't ignoring people. I just forgot I had that option, And but I was looking and I do appreciate everybody jumping in. There was a lot of cool stuff in there that I was seeing once I could pay attention. That's what's up. That's why I wanted to do this, try to do this live. I thought it had been interesting and I thought a lot of people, oh, we'd enjoy it. Thank you again for checking it out, and thank you all. On JJ's side as well, there was a bunch of his comment and I can see on my ends what's going on as well. That's what's up. Thank you. I appreciate you all making it as well. Everybody have a great night, and until the next one, everybody be well well. Leda