Speaker 1: So that's I'm good.
Speaker 2: Okay, hello everyone. We were back and we were here with doctor Alfonso Manzo and as you see from the thumbnail, gangsters in the house with red pilling with nutrition today. And the other title that I had come up with is what the tech is going on? So doctor Manzo, how have you been? What's going on over there in that world of Ohio?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Pretty good. I guess Ohio has been. Okay. I mean we had this crazy I forget how long ago. That was a month or two ago. We had the crazy flash flood and that was a thing because it actually leaked in our basement and man, I completely washed our whole our driveway away. It was crazy carved like a cannon into the stone driveway. Well you go, because that's the driveway is pretty long. We're like two hundred feet from the from the road, so we don't have pavement, we just have stones. But man, it like carved it right out, and I was like, what the heck. So that was a little bit weird weather before the really weird weather right right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I just was reading this thing. I'll try to read it quickly to you. Let me just pull it up real quick. This is from Mike Adams, and Mike says, oops, that's the wrong way. Hold on went the wrong direction. All right, let's see here it is, and so this is this is what Mike says. No, boy, this thing's gonna take a while, and.
Speaker 1: I need to talk to him again sometime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I'll talk. I'll be talking to him. I talked him pretty much daily. I send a message or whatever so I can get message.
Speaker 1: I guess we're not getting anywhere with the FDA stuff. I guess they still I've been able to find anything I did, so yeah, yeah, so just why they're looking. I think they're just sitting on my technology and they don't want to do anything.
Speaker 2: But you know, right, theft, strong arm theft, So it says incoming intel from health rangers, this is Mike. FEMA is waiving ungodly amounts of money at private security firms right now, begging for security contractors to station at Florida to prevent prevent Floridians returning to their homes and businesses after the storm hits. The evacuation orders are to push people out of Florida and keep them out. Reportedly, Delta Force personnel advising FEMA at the top, devising denial of area enforcement plans which will be enforced at gunpoint if required. I'm told FEMA is practicing panicked. It's practically planicked to get enough armed personnel on site anticipating a tremendous amount of resistance from displaced people who want to return home to salvage whatever they can. This is the next step up the escalation ladder, as the federal government wages war against the American people, as we saw FEMA carrying out in North Carolina, actively hindering rescue efforts to maximize starvation and death to the people. Do not escalate. Hold your ground peacefully and firmly. This looks like a and he says J six trapped to provoke an interaction and declared martial law. He also says to cancel the election. But I think it's a lot bigger than that. Don't play into their hands. I agree with that part, But there is that statement, and that's I mean, we'll see, all right, they're doing horrible things and right in front of their face without even trying to hide it anymore.
Speaker 1: So it's like the rise of bails Ai Tech right, the stone God, and they want their technology, and the technology is in those locations. So it's like, I mean, I was hearing similar stories of people who in North Carolina. I think it was yeah, I think yeah, I think by Ashville and stuff, seeing that they were when they finally got to have some type of meeting like a small town hall, they were basically told that the government was taking their land and they're not returning yeah, and are going to rebuild. Of course, there's plans for a lithium plant. It's like, what are they need lithium for?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: All kinds of other technology.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny too, because apparently there's a there was just like one of those cities built on top of a city, and there's a lot of tunnels and things like that. So there was One of the claims is because of the water wash out, they're concerned that people going in there will see things that they are not supposed to see if it got washed away. So that's why they're trying to keep people out too. And they said they're just going to dose the whole place down and then everything in it. They're just already decided they've confiscated your land. It's a pretty interesting job. They're doing up there. I mean, I don't know how much of it is reality, but this is what the buzz about it is. You know, I'm not there, but I do understand that taking people's donations, trucks full truckloads of stuff and then rerouting them to immigrants let's call them aliens, legal illegal ones, right.
Speaker 1: Or confiscating it and saying, oh, well, it has to go through the proper channels. So it's like, well, who cares when people are.
Speaker 2: Dying, right exactly? Slow it down?
Speaker 1: Anyways, they don't have any money, right, what happened to all their money? Oh, that's right, and gave it away to someone else, right exactly. But then you still have people who don't understand the energy weapons and how these type of things can be made. They're like, oh, you can't control weather. It's like, well, Tesla was controlling weather way back in the day.
Speaker 2: And Billhelm right to it extent was all three clouds, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I remember Tesla was bragging about what did he say something about he could shake shake down the entire the Empire state building?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with his little his little pocket device.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Harmonics, Yeah, high powered harmonics into the earth. And it's like they've been playing with this stuff for a long time. Well, who who was it that started FEMA? Wasn't that Brazinski or something? Was that he was the security director with Jimmy Carter Jesus and you know he was the first director of UH people at Rockerfella's Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 2: Oh Rockefeller once again, So we're talking about rothschild agents and the chosen people always behind all these nefarious places. Things all tied into the IMF because it's all federal reserve stuff, right, So, and the U N and the UN. What has the UN been saying depopulate and corridors and that keeps popping in my mind. FEMA, FEMA has corridors or regions, I think they call them zones, And then so does the UN.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a lot of Europe at one time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, after World War One. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the shopping zone, this is the farming zone, and this is our zone.
Speaker 2: What are they gonna be farming gmo and crickets?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, So let's talk about you have a red pill coming up in November, like mid November and.
Speaker 1: Supposed to sixteenth and seventeenth as it is right now, I don't know if they're going to change it or what, but they're they're making some type of change. It just hasn't been announced yet.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be uh discussing the energy the body energetics and or all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He always wants something that's uh catchy and something that people haven't hurt, which is hard because it's Edary Griffin and it's like, well, my audience has already heard about nanotechnology, so let's let's talk about something else. And it's like okay, I'm like, what about stopping a heart attack with your hands? And he's like, you can do that. I'm like, oh yeah, we can all kinds of emergency procedures. So I figured what this would be a good time to teach people in person. I think we're going to go through the science maybe just like ten ten minutes or something, and then get right into like this is where you place your hands on another person's body to stop a heart attack, This is like strokes, and this is anapholoctic shock, and actually give people something that you know, that's beneficial that they can actually use in real time, especially with the way things are going now. It's you know, my focus and push lately has been trying to get into more of the what happens if all we have is our hands and we don't have technology? All right, Well, maybe all you have is your supplements and your bottles and your hands. What can you do if there's no technology around? Well, that's when I'm working towards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 1: You already have a lot of it with the Alata body system, but it would be nice to have a testing system that doesn't require electronics.
Speaker 2: But oh you could you think you can figure something out like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of haven't. Oh man, I've been having some different dreams and visions and I kind of have a whole idea. Only problem is I need some technology to build it. So I'm rebuilding the stuff I need to do the build. That's you know, rebuilding the build.
Speaker 2: That's how That's how Tesla got his idea is too, he said. They came to and he said, I never invented anything. I rediscovered it, which I actually think of, you know, catastrophic. Uh, you know, cyclical, the cyclical story of mankind, you know, rediscovering it, rediscovering it. Yeah. He was also very connected to his mother and her death and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Like he had.
Speaker 2: You know, you could go into the spiritual realm with that, and if you want to call it WU I think it's more vital force type of energy stuff. But he was in contact with her too before and after her death.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be the whole idea with this system is basically way to communicate with the bodies innate wisdom using technology, but not necessarily technology that requires electricity. That's pretty cool, So it wouldn't just be like all work on a muscle test. It's like, no, this would be a lot more advanced than so if I can get it done, hopefully, I don't know how long we even have, but I mean, right, we always think things are going to end and then you know, you have another ten years and yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think this is a different type of feel to it than it did in the twenty twelve or something like that, you know, I mean, or why I can pay.
Speaker 1: If things are still around for the next ten years, it's gonna be different.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna be feeling.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be what people remembered.
Speaker 2: If there's I'm sure there'll be plenty of technology and plenty of electricity. It just won't be for us, you know what I mean, We'll be in the we'll be in the dark Age, Stone Ages.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of the Hunger Games books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 1: Well, here's your zones, your zone one and if you want to live, you're gonna have to sacrifice your children now send them to the games.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Right, well wow, wow, Yeah. It sounds like the type of circus that's fit for a psychopath or a sociopath.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, So who knows what happens with the elections. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if that's gonna make a difference. I mean, I see, I see.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how to have them. Well even know if it was saying that we weren't going to have normal elections this year, it's like, why is he keep saying that?
Speaker 2: Wow? You know he also said if you if you vote for me, you won't ever have to vote again. When you just talk about the Christians, He's like, if you vote for me, you'll never have to vote again. Christians. Oh man, what does that all mean? There's no longer a government? Because it really isn't when it right now? Anyway, you could go so many different directions with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's running things right now?
Speaker 2: People same people who have been running us and the same people who make Israel and all those people. The bank that has put a federal reserve in each one of these countries, a central bank. They voted us that it was their flag that said we own you as soon as they plant that one hundred and ninety three member states of the UN whose armies they also control, and then there's us. So who do you think is going to win out in this? You know, at some point they're going to have to stop doing it at the end, racked away and do it more in a way that exposes them for who they are, I think. But right now they're having like they're they're waging war with weather, They're waging war with things that their technolog technology can give them. That what do they call that? What they call that? When you can something denial whatever?
Speaker 1: Is Oh yeah, plausible?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an act of God? All right? So when don't we talk about.
Speaker 1: There might be some weirdline God.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's given feet in them the information, but there's a lot to be said. About two hundred years ago, we were still without electricity and living vine, and they completely taught us how not to understand how to live without all that stuff and made us completely dependent on something that they're about to take away. So and where did they get that information? And this is where you talk about with the with the nano too, because that doesn't seem like a be made by man, at least not with our dexterity. Like when they using a rife microscope to try to, like, you know, manufacture these things. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Beyond that. Would you say something beyond that technology?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Something we haven't seen?
Speaker 2: So can you explain to me? When I look at things I hear, I see the word methylation? What does that?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: I understand the the mt h M t h f R right there or it's not the M and effort, but it's like, what what is it? What is this in relation to how it applies to your work with the energetic body? Is that too too long of a description or not necessarily?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see how well this. So I don't have it on my computer to bring up, but I probably do somewhere.
Speaker 2: But oh okay, that's that bad. I can see it.
Speaker 1: So that's the chart I made that can actually make a bigger one on methylation. Met me, it's not even complete. So let me tell you this real quick. Oops, it keeps on stop me. There you go, No, it's you. People can see it. So you have this is the main This is called the full late cycle. So there's five main cycles. The foll late and then you have the methanine. You have the transoferation cycle. Down here over here is a neural cycle. This is the urea cycle. Those are the five main cycles are pathways and methylation. According to the medical field. I think, uh, if I can get my finger over here, where is it. There's a crab cycle, So that's another one. I think there's a light cycle down here somewhere that I'm still working on.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting. Creb cycle game.
Speaker 1: All these little gene these boxes here, these are genes. Yeah, so what happens is uh a epigenetic So these genes can be turned on and off almost like a light switch.
Speaker 2: That makes me think of the microzyme. As as soon as you say that, like, it makes me think that that's what's what they call what then when they're referring to epigenetics, so it seems like that could be what that is Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when those genes get turned off, they usually are not making some type of enzyme that then processes the different things. So like that in that first cycle, the full eight cycle. The whole idea of that is you have genes that make these enzymes that basically attach a methyl group, which is hydrogen and carbon a methyl group, two different substances in the body. And the main cycle there, the full light cycle, is your B nine full light which is the real name of B nine found in nature.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'm looking at our friends.
Speaker 1: The synthetic.
Speaker 2: That's what he is. That's exactly what he's talking about in the mtafinite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's in the first cycle. That's in the full late cycle. And so it has to methylate that and turn that into the methyl full eight. And it also has to take B twelve and turn that into the methyl obaha mine. So if these genes are turned off and your body can't do that, you can't process B nine and BE twelve. You can't methylate them. So you need a methylated form of B nine and B twelve. Now what happens from there is methylation can then affect how well your detox It controls phase two liver detox, so if it's not working, you can detox. It affects the gut, It affects hormones and reproduction. It can affect cardiovascular system. It can affect the neurological system, such as the neural transmitters are made in the neural section, so those genes in that section, if they get turned off, your body doesn't have the enzymes to turn your amino acids into neural transmitters. So depression and anxiety. Almost everyone I've seen that's on major drugs for depression anxiety have a methylation problem, and they put them on the serotonin reuptake inhibitors instead of just getting them methylating again, so their body can make serotonin. So and a lot of almost all of your almost all of your autistic kids, I always find they all have methylation problems. And then after that it can affect your the nitrioxide or the U REEA cycle, which affects how your kidneys are filtering and whether you could get kidney stones or oxalate problems. All the oxalate problems it's because of a methylation issue. High blood pressure that's over in the transulforation cycle. So when you start having problems down there, you go have over reactions with histamine reactions and problems with sulfur based drugs, and you have your ACE genes down there, so you know your ACE inhibitors. It's because if you're having a problem when the methylation group down there in the ace plower problem, you'll have high blood pressure. So everything they do with a lot of the drugs is the manipulate methylation, when all that you really need is your ninety essential nutrients and get the genes turned back on, which I usually do with frequency in the right supplements. I usually give them a supplement that has pre methylated. And now I have never looked at Youngevity to see what they put in for theirs. But like our Whole Food Multi has a methylated B nine and a methylated B twelve. Most good companies are doing that now. And that's that's one way that maybe know if your B vitamins aren't coltar and something synthetic MH. But that's not the only way to tell, because I mean, you have all the other B vitamins.
Speaker 2: And so when when you're talking, when you're saying enzymes and I'm thinking from the last week, two weeks that I've been engrossed in this microzyma thing from Beijam.
Speaker 1: These Yeah, such interesting stuff.
Speaker 2: Microzyma granules, what it's talking He you know, was studying fermentation and he was studying the blood. But it's all a process of digestion, right, So with the nutrition being where it needs to be, then they're eating the right stuff and they're digesting and they're fermenting the right stuff. So it makes sense that bringing it into something when it's supposed to be. Yeah, these other things that you're saying down the line that get interrupted they shut off, would be that it's because the microzyma regressed back from his evolution to that one bacteria and brought out a different bacteria for whatever is in its presence now. Because it's always eating something, and it's usually eating bad broken or dead cells and whatever. It doesn't eat healthy. But if something happens to it and it flips its environment around that we may have caused or we got something like this in the arm, then it's gonna all down this you know, cycle change in each to tissue, each one of what these microzymas are actually feeding on. And it's so when I hear enzyme and I think in digestion, and I'm thinking, when I see that, it just seems like it all fits this epigenetic thing right into the whole microzymon thing, and that seems like it's like at the core of everything. No matter how I try to look at it, I still see the microzymas popping up as what's actually doing it all. It's really interesting because the nutrition is where it's at. I mean, that's how you keep everything going the right way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've made a lot of weaponized versions of microzym It's really interesting.
Speaker 2: Just like everything deny it.
Speaker 1: They've taken a good gut bacteria and weaponized it. And I mean, so any way they can to try to mess up the system, right, they do. Yeah, methylation is a really important thing because so many people deal with methylation. They don't even know it. So it really doesn't get tested by the medical community. I think it's because the I think it's considered non essential by the insurance companies like Okay, so if you want a test, you're gonna pay big bucks to find out what genes are on and off. And they're not even going to tell you that. They're gonna say, oh, you're able to genetic problem that you inherited from your mom's bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not true.
Speaker 1: It off very easily. I mean, I know they've been using five G to turn them on and.
Speaker 2: Off for sure, right, And that would makes sense too, because they talk about that when I was doing this talk today and they said the vibrations also, you know, vibration also affects what these microzyma are you know, are doing, so it could change what they do. So is it is it shutting off or is it changing its action? It would be shutting it off because that particular bacteria or whatever else they created in order to feed now isn't there and something else is in its place. Yeah, you know, And that's that's the way you got to really concern and that this is just so amazing, like how all this ties into it. I'm going to pull up your.
Speaker 1: And I think that's something that no one really knows because the whole topic of genetics is well, it's it's been lies ever since the beginning for us, all of it, every single stuff that's coming out of Russia I think has been the best. And I've been saying it for years, but I'm glad they're finally coming out and saying it like what they're finding out about the DNA and the whole idea that the DNA is nothing more than a superintenda right, right, it doesn't really contain the information. The information is coming from somewhere and it has to take that information and it kind of has a I would call it like a blueprint, like almost like a skeletal system. Right, So it's going to stay too that skeletal system, but what it puts on top of that system is really going to be based on the quality of information it's getting.
Speaker 2: What's just like, yeah, and I was I AD made a joke that DNA means data not available because they don't know what the hell they're talking about. Yeah, when you we know how TVA you to be on like the cable boxes when it's to be announced, and then data not available with DNA, I would just it'd always stuck in my head that's what actual DNA means because they don't know what they're playing with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to have that junk DNA.
Speaker 2: Right, we don't know what it does, so it doesn'ty percent of it. They don't know what it does. Right, It's wonderful, good.
Speaker 1: Jobs plant based whole food multi.
Speaker 2: Oh here on, let me put it back up if you want to there yet, there we are, so guys, I'm just showing you that right from the site here to semper fry one. You can just click it because it's easier just to click the picture. And then I should put the new Uh, I should put the new image up there that I just did today.
Speaker 1: That we still would love to make a powdered form that would be a little bit closer to.
Speaker 2: Like the tangy tanderine type something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where we have everything kind of more in one product except for the fatty acids. You can't really mix those.
Speaker 2: But so what how many? Yeah, if you're going to go based off the essential nutrient thing, how many do you think you're in here? The same as the thing years additional, I think you.
Speaker 1: Need a little bit more with this one. Oh good, But still if you combine this with the phovic and then the cod liver oil, you still get your ninety oh the.
Speaker 2: Cod liver oil. Okay, So I was saying that was the fulvic and the IP six to get the stuff from the OSTEO. I thought that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, if you wanted to get what you're getting from the osteo, then IP six would be the way to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're saying get the cod. Yeah, and I had the cod liver, and.
Speaker 1: God lieu will give your fatty acids. The full of humoric minerals is like plant derived minerals, exactly the same thing, except we're getting all this in a source from Canada is really pure, and I think they're getting there's from.
Speaker 2: Salt Lake, yep, from somewhere, and you tell you yeah.
Speaker 1: So it would be really interesting if we could get both from combined them. That would be Yeah, of course, I guess you could buy them both with costly When.
Speaker 2: It's when it's ground, when it's not in the liquid form, is it more higher concentrate?
Speaker 1: Yes, way it is.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: That's the only problem I don't like about the liquid ones is you're they're usually really watered down because imagine taking this whole bottle and trying to mix it in water or.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, right, and then I know how black it makes water this little timing speck of it. So if it's only like a light tan color, there's barely anything.
Speaker 1: In it, right, Oh yeah, that's what And most of these companies are charging really big bucks for hardly any POFEC. That's why we wanted to do the powder because you can control how much you're getting and I mean it's it's really strong. And this is most people can only start with that one sixteenth of a teaspoon and then you can work up to an eighth if you really want to.
Speaker 2: But so this is like this is with the one sixteenth of a teaspoon. That's like if you go a little, if you go overboard and you're for like you're first taking this stuff, it can act as is it just a diuretic or is it a detox It.
Speaker 1: Actually helps with detail, it helps with killing stuff off in the gut with detais It actually helps with methylation, it helps out uh, the graphine oxide out of the body. There was actually an article about that once. I don't know if you're really it anymore, And I think that's why there was one company out there that was actually making some claims about that and they shut them down, and I think that's why. But the list of all the things that phobohumoric minerals do is amazing. But when you think about it, you're getting like all your minerals in there. There's over like seventy different, seventy four unique minerals in there. And then you're probably getting the good bacteria from the soil too, from the decomposed plants. So I wouldn't be surprised if Microzeimer's in there. And so when you're putting that body, it's like, well, what does that not turn on? It's like a lot of times people explain minerals like as the the spark plus. Yeah, you know, it's like, well, yeah, when when you think about electrical circuit, your minerals are basically your metals, your healthy ones that your body needs to turn on all these functions.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, this one point one ounce one, this is the one that's about a ninety day supply just it of itself, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a ninety day supply if you're just doing the one sixteenth I.
Speaker 2: Mean that's pretty cost effective. It's a thirty day if it's a three month.
Speaker 1: Supply, yeah, I mean that's that's pretty affordable.
Speaker 2: Is that at the one that's at the one sixteenth dose it's ninety days? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then oh.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's one thirty what is it?
Speaker 1: That would have been a one eighth of the teaspin, So you're doing a one sixteenth, it's actually more than a ninety. That would actually be almost be double wow.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, company of the old bottle I used to have. We had the rating system by one eighth. But it's the same size bottle, it's the same stuff. So yeah, that's actually what one hundred and sixty days?
Speaker 2: Did I miss the cod copper maybe or the cod liver? Maybe it was at the top you liver.
Speaker 1: They might have taken it down because we're about to switch because it was Atlantic cod liver oil. But we found an even better company that's harvesting the old way in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and based on all the research, the Alaskan Coddler Royal is the cleanest as long as you do it the way they did.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, Hey, can you tell me real quick because I had I'm I'm interested in this one. Can you tell me a little bit about the torin plus.
Speaker 1: Torain is really phenomenal for the liver and for gut health, nerves, gallbladder. It helps a lot with a bile and the liver function there and of course it's also one of your essential amino acids, So your see turin actually helped with I don't know if they would call it a methyl donor, but it's something a methyal donor is more so something that helps give a methyl group to a thing, but it is something that actually helps the methylation process. So if you look on there, you're going to see a lot of things on there, like cardiovascula or the brain, the gallbladder, the liver, detoxification. It's a lot of methylation support. But that is also one of those key amino acids you need to help make things like your gabba and your neural transmitters.
Speaker 2: So very cool. Yeah, you know, it's it's probably important to point out right now that full of acid and full aid are not the same thing. Full of acid is like the synthetic, right, and the full eight is something like what if people are looking at like the methylation and they're trying to think of how they should self themt for that, you should just get the ninety. You know, you're the essential ninety and your body will do that instead of trying to just self the met with that one particular thing that you you know, get stuck in your head or something, And what do you think about branch chain.
Speaker 1: Acid is the synthetic one and it's actually been linked to a lot of neurological problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that they were putting it in a baby formula of that and the de A and d H or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you want the full eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's cool. And what what are your what's your opinion on the branch chain of mino acids. It's usually like four different amino acids. Is it something that is extraneous, Is it something that your body's gonna have already from the other stuff that you eat potentially, or do you think that's something that because I was considering doing a branch chain of meno acid with a tory like a booster to it and making that a touring BCA supplement by my own because of fitness and body building. But I think it would work anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean, definitely for people working out, I think that would be phenomenal because you're gonna be burning a lot. But I think even the average person for probably I really use that. I know a lot of people take it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In my ghost Endery Drinks there's about a thousand pilgrims of touring too.
Speaker 1: So mm hmmm, I think.
Speaker 2: But one of those a day when I just before I jump on the elliptical and then I have my other supplements and I take my uh my ninety in different forms. I got some of yours, some of doctor Glynnen's kind of put them all together.
Speaker 1: Well, we've been playing around with a.
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 1: Emaline salt. We would actually wo like to get the boat the Baja gold salt because it's the highest in minerals gold memorated, and but we were in playing around with a salt that has the whole food powder in it, so when you're salting your food, you're getting your vitamins and minerals and real real salt.
Speaker 2: Nice. So it's an idea you guys are gonna work on getting a product out with that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so nice.
Speaker 2: And you should take about of gramps in my in my opinion, if you don't want cramping, if you don't want muscle cramps, if you're gonna go workout and you could potentially be dehydrating yourself, you should totally take it like a grammar salt before you start. My just my thoughts, not telling anybody how to live their life, but especially if you're gonna get if you if you're prone to cramping and getting muscle, you know, then you probably want to do that. I get that, my legs off.
Speaker 1: I think most people are probably low on table or real salt. I guess I shouldn't say call it table salt because that's the fake stuff now. But you know what bothers me is that it's like, I mean, everyone's in plot. Oh, don't salt your food. It's like.
Speaker 2: Right that, Yeah, and that's GOODNA has the big videos on that the house.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was a heat. That's a good video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're worth your salt. You're worth your salt and salary, you know, being paid in salt. That's pretty funny. What do you call it too? Yeah, the cholesterol one too. That's another dangerous, dangerous thing to try to avoid.
Speaker 1: I can't believe people still believe that stuff, you know. I mean every week I get someone that comes in and, oh, my cluster on numbers are up. I'm like, and they want you to go on something. Yeah, they want me to take this. I'm like why. I'm like, don't you know already that's a scam. And usually they show it to me, and it's like two hundred, I'm like three fifty used to be normal.
Speaker 2: Wow? You know, well, yeah, but then they can't get more people on the drugs.
Speaker 1: And then they came up with drugs and the number dropped, and then they came out with new drugs and the number dropped again. It's crazy. What's healthy like under one or something in the.
Speaker 2: The cholesterol is there to patch inflammation too, in addition to being your hormones, your your mild and sheathing your I mean that helps with the copper too, but you know they kind of like work together, don't they, And then your brain. But also what do they call it elastin? Isn't alastin? Copper and cholesterol too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So copper, which makes sense because it's like your your nerves, right, you get the wire in the insulation.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm right, good way to look at it. So when you're doing your your touch therapy mm hm, does that help blockages or so? Let me freak sure, I'm saying this right away. With methylation, is there potential for things to be interrupted because of whatever reason? And would the touch is the touch therapy also assisting in methylation of the body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another way to get the genes repaired and turned back on. Yeh, very good. And that's probably something I have to make up, is an actual application for the different methilation genes, Yeah, which would be really nice. But in general, if you're working on them, then you're you're going to be improving things. Yeah. I would think a lot of that's third cycle, So a lot of the third cycle work in the book would be working on the methylation cycle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I'm going to tell you right now, it wasn't for people. You know, I had. I had to figure out how to use it first, and now I do use it frequently when I but I wait till there's a problem. I don't just do it on daily just you know, which I probably should. But when I finally figured out how to actually use it and go look up in the last roe and then kind of flip back and then okay, well okay, that's point one. All right. Now you go back and you look at that and that letter, go back and you find that one and you figure out what it is. It helped, It helped. I can't I'm not gonna I can't say anything. I was surprised that it was so you know simple. So well, yeah, it was like it wasn't so much of that happened right away or as I was doing it, but I felt that vibration that you were talking about. And then the next day I woke up an hour later one of the times and it was I felt better. And this is during the kidney issue. Yeah, and that was that was phenomenal. And had I known how to actually apply what people are telling me the night that I had the incarcerated in guinal Hernia, I sure he would have done it. But I just didn't understand that I was in pain. So I went, you know so, and I was freaking out that I was gonna like strangle my strangulate my uh my blood flow and lose something, you know. So I didn't want to. I didn't want my call and be kind of you know how that feels, having somebody tell you that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a it's a interesting thing because it's a very it's extremely powerful working on the body with these points and pathways, but it's very subtle. Some things just I mean, you just never know. Some things just one application and it fixed. Other times it's therapy, and you just have to keep working on it and working on it and working on it. It depends on how severe it is and how many blockages you know along the channels you have, And if you only have one blockage and you get cleared up, good, But if you have twenty more, every time you clear up one, it's like oh, never, he's another block. Oh here's another block and something.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 1: Systematically clear up everything to get that flow really flowing through. But here's I think it's so gentle and there's like a progressive to it that I think a lot of times people are really expecting, like some profound like all, I'm going to touch two places and all I'm just gonna feel this amazing thing. And a lot of times you just do it and you're like, well, maybe that did something. But then the next day you're really like wait a minute. Yeah, you're like wait a minute. Now. With the emergency situations, those ones are a little bit different. They're made for addressing the emergency, which means they're really addressing the the symptom at the time and not necessarily addressing cause all the time. So a lot of the emergency procedures, I mean they work instantly, and people just I mean, we get so many testimonies on stop bleeding in heart attacks and stuff and choking people just like I can't believe it completely work even on animals. Someone had a horse that was choking and they applied it and the horse like the hay and everything came out of the horse and mouth and and everything, and oh wow, it works on the animals.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. So you need So let's say it is a multiple blockage issue that you're talking about. Does additional Sure this sounds weird, but it's like, you know, if I'm thinking like circuited voltage, does additional pressure then get sent to that other blockage. It wouldn't punch it through maybe, but obviously, like does it cause more disruption until they're all done?
Speaker 1: Or is it?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I ask you what your question is. I thought you were gonna ask if more pressure would help, and that answer to that is no, yeah, no, no not. But yeah, So if you have a blockage here and the energy is coming through, then you're gonna get this thing and it's trying to get it through. Now. Usually when you feel this the symptom you're gonna get is pain. Pain is always a signal that there's energy in the body not circulating correctly. So anytime you have any energy for any reason and you have pain somewhere in the body, the first thing you should think of is energy is not circulating well through that area, and that's what your body is trying to tell you, like, hey, stupid, work on the pathway through your knee, because your knees is hurting. So then if you're working on a pathway and you start getting pain somewhere in the body, you know you found an area of congestion, and what you want to do is work through that. When the pulse is eventually balanced, usually the pain is gone by then and you're failed the pain dissipace. But sometimes I've had people where the pain gets really intense. I've had people who had like fourth stage cancer and they kind of came in like the last moment. They cancers everywhere all of a sudden, and they were just an agonizing pain when we were working on them because they were blocked from head to toel, like they had a really bad lifestyle, so they just had non stop blockages. So every time we got through one, it's like oh, I had another one. Here's another one, and.
Speaker 2: You can feel that you've done it so often that you can actually feel and sense where they are.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you can if you're more advanced and understanding how to apply it, sometimes you can work around that. And the idea is you want to go above or another way before the area your look you're working on. So when you know the how the overall energy flows in the body, which is up the back and then down the front, and it's doing this cycle. When you know that, then you can kind of see, Okay, if you're working on something on the low back and you're in a lot of pain, then you really should start me working something higher up and get the blockages up here cleared first. Then you have less use that makes you kind of work backwards. So there's a whole thing in the book which just is actually really good for that one friend you have with the spinal injury. It's called above, below and on. I call it the Elijah effect, And the whole idea of that is you work above the location, then you work below the location that's the damage, and you work on the location. So the idea is you're clearing a path for the energy to flow and then you're bringing in support and then you're working on the location and a lot of times if you do that then it clears up faster without all the But that's the procedure for actually working on spinal vertebrae damages because if you know what vertebrae is damaged or what disc then you work above it, then below it, and then on it, and that will make it a lot easier for the energy to all the way through, so you're basically preparing away.
Speaker 2: That makes sense too, because if we're thinking of just you know, even if you try to take like the spirituality vital force idea out of it, if you just think of it as like magnetic energy right, magnetic field around you or whatever, which I think is the same thing as saying the vital force personally. But like when I have a shoulder issue after working out or whatever and it's sore all the time, it would make sense that it's an energy thing because this material stuff here is only here to hold me up, it's not you know what I mean. So if the energy is there, it's going to not cause breakdown, right, And then it makes more sense that once if something's energized it's like, oh, it's not what do you call it? Succumb to the to the to the the the weaknesses of material I guess of material body. So that makes total sense that with that energy around you and fooling the right way, that's that's your vital force. It doesn't matter the material body is going to be lifted up, just like we're alive right now versus half dead on one side because you don't have the energy coming there that way, It's it totally makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're more indestructible. Yeah, And that that's why when we do the health histories and stuff and we're asking people questions, we're looking at where have all of your injuries been? You know, when you just think of it this way, you know, five different people have the exact same car accident. Why does everyone have different injuries? And it's like, well, that's because where your weak link is, So based on where you had injuries during the accident, it still gives us a lot of good information because it's like, well, if you messed up your neck, there's because that's ultimately because the energy flow to the neck was not good or wouldn't have had the weakness there that's why that's the place that got hurt. If it's not your neck and you know you I don't know rib or a knee or shoulder or it's like why there's certain areas of the body go out with injuries that are almost identical to someone else's injury and it's a different location in the body. It's like, well, you didn't really run your head right into the door, why did your neck go out? And the other person it was the knee, So where their weak link was, that's where the energy is not flowing.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like that same effect when people say don't get rigid when you about the you know, I mean like, don't lock up your muscles. It's kind of like that, but it's more of the energy flow is locked up, so you're getting it. That's your weakness, right, Yeah, So do you You brought up something that made me think you said past traumas, and then I thought traumas as far as mental emotional do you what's you? What do you think of German new medicine and that idea. I mean, I think if there's a place where I think they try to make it everything, and I think it's part of the part of the story, not the whole story.
Speaker 1: You're saying, yeah, because people do that with the mental, emotional, and the spiritual. Yeah, it's definitely a thing. Sometimes it's really important, but it's not always the number one thing. So but yeah, we have emotions, well really feelings, and then when you put a feeling in motion, emotion is feelings in motion. So when we act upon our feelings, that's emotion. And if we constantly act upon our emotions, then you can get into what I would call habits or attitudes. But then I came up with a new word too, which is come. And emotion is when energy is congested. Nice.
Speaker 2: I like that, and the congested it's a really it's a bird already, but I like it.
Speaker 1: It is, but I'm stealing it. When when the emotions get congested in the body, it's like it's like the energetic imprint. It's almost like a homeopathic right, It's like the essence of the emotion gets stuck in the tissue or the cell or the organ, and then that area of the body isn't quite able to heal until that's released. And a lot of people don't even know it's happening. So I see so many people go, oh, I've done all the spiritual and emotional work, and I'm like, okay, right, you probably still have trapped emotions and your mind can block energetic imprints in your body that you don't know about. I mean, water could be easily programmed.
Speaker 2: Very good, good point.
Speaker 1: You have to get that stuff cleared out and get the energy flowing again because that can back and inhibit energy flow too. Is it always the number one cause to people's problems? No?
Speaker 2: I mean, so that's a really good point that you make there, because boom rain my brain, doctor Emoto and the crystals. If that's the case, and you know words are vibration and all this other stuff, that's where what that that should scare the crap out of people that they don't have to be touched by it. They don't have to be emr irradiated by it. It could just be imprinted in the water that you're drinking or the food that you're eating. Around you. If five G is putting something that's going to be negative and drag you down, make you feel ill, make you feel lethargic, having you know what they call it, fatigue problems, all that could happen or worse simply by the and the water is like memory. Water is spirit in a sense, and they are corrupting it. And then look at the water that they poured through your tap, all the trauma and that. You know what do you I know you structured water with your your imprint samples. Do you do you spit primarily drinking, cook and stuff like that with structured water too? Or how does Yeah?
Speaker 1: We try to. Yeah, on our house filter we have a UV filter, so it goes through light, which is the last process of the filter. Yeah, so that helps the structure it with a light. Who use something to spin it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The magnets.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Ken tattoo guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ken Wheeler. He did it with that.
Speaker 1: He has that one. Where do you use the magnets and stuff?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's something really simple you can make in And that's funny.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good idea because erase things, because a lot of people don't think about that last step of filtering your water, erase the memory.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy, right that it works like a hard drive?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What like what is? And then still I would love It's like the scientists still deny this whole energetic body thing, and it's like it's all of nature is the same thing, and it all operates the same, and they know, they just don't want us to know.
Speaker 1: And really, the idiot between don't know.
Speaker 2: The scientists and their little stealth of scoops they went through their colleges probably don't know.
Speaker 1: They probably don't know. Yeah, the people at the top now for sure, they just don't want them to learn this stuff. Unfortunately, a lot of the good teachings and education is not in our country. You know, if you want to find the real good engineers, you have to go to other countries.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, people still study Tesla's work and not just like, oh he made a c well that's nice. What about all the other stuff he was working on all we're not going to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, demand was still do on those those energy energizing plates with cork shoes. It didn't get zapped like everybody anybody else would have. But he was actually in tune with it. I guess you could say. It's pretty interesting. So when you're doing these touch points and you're getting rid of these blockages and you're getting the energy flowing again. I remember he was telling me that that's super important. Also the transfer of data, like thinking of it as software to get the information from the vibration or imprint or whatever of the supplements that you're actually taken to get to the right places. And that also affects methylation and whether or not it's going to be up to par. Right, So you having these blockages can cause you not to even like even if like they say absorption for this mineral, this mineral item is eight percent, well it maybe two percent for you, and it might not get to where it needs to go and you might still have calcification issues. There are lack of calcium in the right spot, right, I mean, there's there's a lot of things that could be. Yeah, that's the one I think I had.
Speaker 1: Like, I think that's why I like to explain that kind of is the body's software. Yeah, well, when you really think about it, it's the body's in name wisdom. And the more I study, I really think this is the system of the body that controls the innate wisdom of the body. It's like, if the system is working right, then your body knows what to do with calcium or magnesium or whatever. But if you don't have the software for what to do with calcium. It doesn't matter what form you're taking, your body's not going to be able to use it. And I think that's a lot of the problem is the software level of the body has been messed up with all the modern technology, and it's like, we need to get it restored back to the original, yes, original design of how that software is supposed to be working, and.
Speaker 2: They're trying to go to quite the opposite direction, right, genetically modified everything. Who knows what the heck is even in the packaging, nanoparticular wise, and what else is in the shots. None of that's natural, just anything in the syringe. Bypassing your gut, bypassing all those stages that it would break it down and analyze it for whether or not it's poison before letting it through your body. Bypassing all that is just not natural, you're going to cause You're going to cause exactly what I was talking about earlier. The microzyme going to freak out, and then there's going to be a chain of events that are going to happen all throughout your body that may take years, or could take days, or could take minutes, but it's going to screw everything all up for you. And if you're not aware of the ToxS and sitting and you're doing these things, it's changing the chemistry or the or the environment of your body all that time until something you know, not a good idea, especially.
Speaker 1: Times or like your blood. It's like what when you really think about it, it's like, who came up with that idea?
Speaker 2: That's somebody who likes snakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like really stupid, you know, Like that's I mean, isn't that one? O one? That's the whole idea? While we have skin and all this stuff, so things don't go directly into the bloodstream.
Speaker 2: But in the infinite wisdom of the doctor, he has to play god because there is no God anymore, because because Darwin said so, and here we go back around in the circle again.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Then it is And I don't you know as much as people plus n minus on the Nietzsche he didn't do any he didn't do anybody any favors on the whole God aspect. Right, God is dead, Superman, the Uberman didn't do anybody any good, any any favors in that again, that in the people's heads. And let's see, there was another thing so what are you gonna be talking about?
Speaker 1: God? Then, you know, the easier to get people to rely on the government.
Speaker 2: Or anything else right or anything else and fear fear something.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, hey, well you know, government will take care of your Yeah, but now we're seeing at least ninety years of the nanny state full force.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just amazing to see people just so reliant on the government and not on themselves. It's like, why do you think the government should take care of you? You're you're actually most Americans are actually socialists and they don't even.
Speaker 2: Know absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: It's like, you believe in the in nanty state, you're believe in socialism. You want the government to take care of you? Well, working on for Well, we.
Speaker 2: Just saw a bunch of socialists commit a doc strike when the guy himself makes nine hundred grand a year. The longshoreman, Oh yeah, that guy, what a jerk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna make the whole country suffer because we're not making enough.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a total If that didn't sound like a Marxist socialist speech, I don't know what the hell does.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, how about I give you a new idea, how about we bring all the jobs back here and we make stuff in America again, and we don't have to import anything, and then you can go work in a factory.
Speaker 2: The first thing they would have to do for that is, well, first it would be hard to compete with a dollar a day labor. But I mean at least bring down the inflation rate. I mean because right now, the reason why it's so attractive country to companies is because of the labor here is so expensive. Right, But if everything was brought back to rationality, obviously it worked at one point before it didn't work so somebody put their hands in then screwed that up too.
Speaker 1: Well, we had real money worth something here, you.
Speaker 2: Go right, all right, And that's again goes back to the same group of people.
Speaker 1: Can I apply to be some type of federalized bank and print my own money? Well, the thing I signed up for that, right, I mean they do it in a monopoly.
Speaker 2: So Busters Bucks, ball Busters Bucks. Oh man? Uh so what are you going to be talking about this year at the Red Tail? Did I already ask you that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So that's gonna be the hands on Okay, I'm gonna mainly cover the emergency applications of back. I think I'm gonna come up with a couple other things that are things people are dealing with right now, like a fib and clots, and so I'm hoping to maybe come up with a couple other things to talk about with the hands on. But just the basic emergency applications are pretty important.
Speaker 2: And well, says Manzo's money, Manza money, mans of money. All right, So I do have a question in Haret, you want to answer a question, sure, Manco Capo says, anything specific to lung detox. I know they're spraying around it for you engineering, et cetera. How about you actually covered the graphing thing with the.
Speaker 1: The full of a chemic acids are really good and I would run away from the zeal life. There's only one I trust, and that's zero charge.
Speaker 2: That's nothing when I have oops, so somebody else bought it. I just took it a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Do you have a powder or liquid powder? Yeah, I'd be careful with them. What is in it?
Speaker 2: I think you told me this already before. Is it leachers taking minerals out of you?
Speaker 1: The problem is the zel I have these honeycomb shapes.
Speaker 2: Oh kind of man bucket balls.
Speaker 1: You have to clean it first well without breaking those, so if you don't, they're really high in heavy metals. But if they're broken, then they won't actually collect anything and pull anything out of the body. And so some of the I have a feeling a lot of it out there is synthetic Zeo Charge is the only company I've seen that's really good. And then you have the liquid ones, which are usually like a nano size. I don't trust that for a minute because the more I'm learning about real Zeo light it works like the IP six. You need a high binding capacity, so when you're taking it in small doses that are liquid, there's no way you have the binding capacity to bind up the stuff and get it out of the body moving stuff around.
Speaker 2: Diatomation sarce. Does that do anything for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. Yeah, see the other for that. There is a product with azre called lung I think it's lung support or maybe Advanced lung Support. That's really good.
Speaker 2: And that's one of the ones that you, uh, let me look for it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So okay, so we should probably talk about the IP six as well, since you brought that up. That's a really good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have an iron in your lungs, you could you don't.
Speaker 2: Know the go ahead up. Yeah iron iron is not a it's no joke. They will tell you that you're low this doctor Manzo is this all the time because it's in the wrong spot, not that you're low, and then they'll overload you with even more of it, causing oxidata stress. And that's one of the main things that they said, upsets the pleomorphic microzyma and changes it's its nature. So one similar yeah, yep, the oxidata stress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all all pathogens left over for iron, yep. And so this is a good binder in fiber two. So IP six supreme. In fact, the guy who wrote all the books on it, Oh, what is his name? I can never remember his name as a big long I finally saw he did an interview at the beginning of this year. We really should find that on YouTube so people can go see it.
Speaker 2: But it was called the Yeah, the guy who originally created IP six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did all the research on it, and people made fun of him for years, and his interview was good. The Alpha is it the Alpha Beta or the Alpha Human podcast or something Does that sound familiar?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I don't know. I'm trying to find the guy random ip V. They're saying that's different. Why they go with IPv? Did they give me computer stuff instead?
Speaker 1: It was called the most powerful anti cancer nutrient you've never heard of, Shamma dunnan. Yeah, let me get the link here and I'll send it to you and then you can well, we're stupid thing that says links. Oh, copy link. They keep changing things.
Speaker 2: Cancer inhibition by inoucetole, hexa phosphate, that scientific direct and there's memorial still and kettering. I'm sure he's gonna shoot all over right.
Speaker 1: This was like an hour and forty minutes. It's really interesting because he talks about how he was pretty quiet for a number of years because people were just calling him, you know, idiot and dumb and all these stupid things, and he had all those scientific evidence and now the evidence is overwhelming, and it's like, how long is this one? It's like an hour and forty seven minutes? Oh okay, yeah, with people watching, because he really goes through all the benefits of fight P six and once you hear him all, it's like everyone should be on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's one of my next purchases. How long is that contained good for? Like how many doses in the in the first bottles? Let me put it back on the screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I think most people need really start out with two scoops a day. Okay, so I forget how many scoops you are in the bottle. But and then you know, after you've done it for a while, then you can start going lower and lower and lower until you don't need as much anymore.
Speaker 2: But oh, these are capsules, this one it looks like, oh no, I see it's it's saying one for each, so it's either quarter scoop or two capsules one scoop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see. See. This is why we came out with the powder form because most companies out there that know anything about IP six makes capsules and it's like, well fifty capsules, yeah, I mean eight capsules equals one scoop. You're gonna need sixteen capsules a day just to be And I think he was mentioning in the video the uh for people to have really bad cancer, they they're taking anywhere like five or six groups to day. But it's working. So it's like it is a superfood, so people can't. I think it's definitely a food. You know, it would be interesting to do a research on IP six and an aceta and microzeimas and that's gut bacteria or bacteria found in the soil because one of the things I found in one of his books was I P six is the nutrient that's in all seeds and it's necessary for germination.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah, everything about this.
Speaker 1: So I think that is exactly what they're blocking with the GMO. And I think that's one of the things that glaphlessate attacks because when you think about it, GMO plants, they don't reproduce. There's no regermination, right, that's right.
Speaker 2: They don't write, it's all. It's all what they call it cloning, right, they just splice it. Yeah. So if you're over in the FTJ media crowd, I just put the same video link that doctor bonds All shared with me and I shared Rumble over to you, all right, So I came over here and sent that over to you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely worth it.
Speaker 2: Bottom right hand corner, you'll see the little talkie box like cartoony comicing you looking thing. When you click it, it opens up and then if you want, there's a two little things that have a little thing you're doing dings on there. It's kind of like the Rumble rants or the super chat are over on this side, uh, and you can go ahead and click on those if you want to support the show. All right, but I would say the most important thing would be for yourself, get some of these, get some of these uh nutrients and sart, fortifying yourself because it's weirdness. Regardless of which weirdness or not, you want to make sure that you're healthy, and you don't want to get illness is it doesn't it doesn't really make a difference. And you want to void medical intervention at all at all costs, unless you're talking to an n D or a homeopath, which is it. I think that's kind of like in the same real Let me let me get a change good. I couldn't. I can't, So let me go ahead and.
Speaker 1: Do this one. I think it's called lung support. See if you can find that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to go to uh.
Speaker 1: There we go. It could be advanced long support, but I don't remember way long support should find it.
Speaker 2: Let me see what happens if I have to because I'm just hoping it shows the same screen, So you long support. Can you see it on the screen or no? Okay, good, it did actually change that.
Speaker 1: Okay good.
Speaker 2: Now are you seeing it in big yes? Okay you are them? Yeah, all right, there it is there.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Target lung and respiratory health, not doing mucus secretion and healthy information response and that is with NAC yep.
Speaker 1: And then there's bromoline in there, there's garlic extract, what else? Scroll down a little bit more in it. I'm trying to remember everything that we put.
Speaker 2: In this thing botanical blend, including cranberry. NAC is the more stuff.
Speaker 1: Usually there's like a thing that looks like a label.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. There it is something mental facts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Tamerica, the clove, the corilla marshmallow. Marshmallow is a mucalytic herb, so the mucolytic herbs help with breaking down mucus and helping with the mucus lining. Of course, you held the broom alene enzymes to help break stuff down too, so that is a pretty awesome formula. And the corilla there is gonna help. I've seen great support for detox with Corilla, and.
Speaker 2: I think the I think the difference between you and Doug Gliten was the type of clori right. I think you guys had kind of like had a just well he was like, doesn't do anything because that's funny.
Speaker 1: Well, the other the other question is how we're testing?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 1: The other question is how are you testing right? Right?
Speaker 2: Because if you're just going support is it for this? Is it for that? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A lot of them do the urination testing. You know, you collect your urine for so long and then you see what you pulled out and it's like, well, corilla is going to be a very minor slow detox because it's something natural. It's not going to force your body to detox that fast, So you're probably not going to be seeing a lot coming out in a test like that.
Speaker 2: Man, go, can't put it's hilarious. This is funny. I gotta it's gonna come up the top of the face of this second. But it says, thank you, just trying to bide my Once the kids, once the kid is eighteen, headed to debt to become a breath breathetherian, a breatherian and combust into light. Oh, that's great. Oh yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: There are those people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it demands are a little bitterialistic, though you'd be surprised. It's a whole take the Bramiana and turned into Buddhism, let's see.
Speaker 1: And we don't want anything. We're just uh manifested into.
Speaker 2: My body right, So blake cool spelling. Thank you so much, says I said, when fifty to your gifts and go computer fundraisers. Cheers from Tucson. I am not far from you, buddy, I am only over here in Yuma. Thank you very much, my friend.
Speaker 1: Are you getting close to the new computer? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think about think about three fair dy to go right around there.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that'sret, that's getting pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And like I said, I pretty sure the component uh pricing that I have is probably outdated because I first started this thing two years ago and I got I gave up on it, and then I went back and just led it to be like a regular uh fund for the for the show. Yeah, and then I went back to turning into the good. But but I was still had in my mind how much it was going to cost back then when I put the the goal up. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm and some things are probably more expensive, right.
Speaker 2: I think the GPS, the GPU is going to be more, but maybe other components won't be as much.
Speaker 1: So technology is rapidly growing so fast. You know, your your basic things like the hard drives and memory, they've come way down in price for what you used to be able to get compared to what you can get now. Because now it's like, yeah, three tier byte hard drive. It's like a normal thing.
Speaker 2: Now it's like what right, well, I mean gigabyte wise, I mean, I remember the desktops are to be surprised. You got to you got a two hundred and fifty six K wow. I remember four megabyte RAM, I mean not okay, but megabyte yet four.
Speaker 1: Megabyte RAM You're like, whoa Now, I don't even think that would power your cell phone?
Speaker 2: Right? They push something, they put something off of my laptop. I gotta I gotta get new at RAM cards. It's so slow. Its supposed to be a freaking gaming When we had this conversation, I think back on the telegram about the components have the same name, but they don't do half the half the work.
Speaker 1: So that was really bad at that stuff so I.
Speaker 2: Gott at least get the new RAM chips in there so it doesn't like like it takes a hard time. It takes a long time for it to understand when it's plugged into the printer to print. I'm like, come on, man, supposed to be a gaming computer. Definitely not going to do any editing on that until I get the RAM fixed. All right, So I have some more Well, do you have any think you'd like to discuss first before I ask some of my questions.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, I think we.
Speaker 2: Now, what's that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right? So I don't know if you saw that that there was some confusion. I'm not sure. Then pre send it again. What did you think of those like things that looked like Orbi's. Oh yeah, the blueballs, like the cyanide colored science the colored stuff.
Speaker 1: Like the blue gelballs. That was really weird. Yeah, what do they call that? HydroD hydrogel and like poly f fal something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this was have some kind of like is it magnetic quality to it or I don't know what it was, but they were trying to use it.
Speaker 1: For better esthetic reacts to sound waves.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, that's right, and.
Speaker 1: It can heat up, so different sound waves can cause it to like ultra heat. I'm like, oh, that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: That would change the different types of pressures and steered the freaking storms.
Speaker 1: So supposedly those are raining down on people in different places. Yeah, when I've heard people were collecting them and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, that's the first thing I thought of was or bees because my daughter has those things no tiny beads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I think those are hydrogel. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, they turned into a kid's toys right away. Good for them.
Speaker 1: They soak up all the water. Yeah, well that's one of the that's one of the unique qualities of hydrogel. It has an amazing water retention ability to just soak up all kinds of water. So imagine if you're putting that in an environment. Right, But that made me start thinking of those stupid Oh what are those drinks everyone's crazy about now that has a little tapiocre things And yeah, I'm sitting on is this tap yocre or is this something else? Is he to the gelballs that you're making me drink?
Speaker 2: I always ask for the Yeah, if I ever get one, like my daughter lets sometimes wants. When I get one, I'm like, I don't put those things in there. I don't want those. Just give me the things without it. I'll think the bananas, shake whatever. Without the biba.
Speaker 1: Makes me think.
Speaker 2: Now it's pretty weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a really weird phenomenon. It's like, what the heck are those things and what are they doing?
Speaker 2: Do you have any do you have any thoughts? Did these multiple bombardments? What happened to you? And emulate and as well, like, I mean, do you see something coming? I mean, I think a lot of people have a vague notion of that. It's not good. But what are your thoughts? Because you're you see things from a different angle because of your technical background, and you know, you're like a living Nicola Tesla. So when I when I have an opportunity to ask, I should I try to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see things kind of both ways.
Speaker 2: So it's hard to say, like some positives and some negatives.
Speaker 1: You mean, now with those things, I think that's all negative. And I wouldn't be surprised that those gel balls are programmed, because it is still it's almost it's almost a structured water. It's it's almost a combination between a liquid and a gel, which makes you almost think of like plasma balls. Yes, there going Okay, well, you could program those. So what's programmed within them?
Speaker 2: Especially if they are I told you they respond to sound, so they are programmable. That's the end of it right there. They most certainly are.
Speaker 1: So what are they releasing into the environment or what can they activate? I don't I don't think there's anything good about them.
Speaker 2: No, I just I'm I'm just concerned. I'm I have no idea. What's going to happen to Florida. I don't know why there so many people are deciding to stay put, knowing and seeing what they've been doing. My sister's there is she in the in the path in Tampa area.
Speaker 1: She's in Tampa and she was supposed to fly out on Friday, but then she was we were actually supposed to be in Florida right now. Oh really, yeah, And then we changed our tickets when we saw what was happening because we would have been stuck there. Yeah, because we were supposed to fly back I think till tomorrow. So she trying to change her ticket I think to today, but they already have no flights going out today. Yesterday was the last day for flights. Now, I don't know what they will change that, but I was, I don't. I'm like, why didn't you just get one for Monday? Then it was still Monday? I mean, I would have just left that day, get theack out of there, right. But I guess she has some friends that she's going to be able to go to who are supposedly out of the path. But this thing looks like it's going to be pretty major.
Speaker 2: Theyven there's the thing though, they've been coming into land and going like this, like rubbing back and forth like a car driving over the same body, and then they leave or they go in even further inland. So I don wuldn't trust. I would't trust. I'm out of the path, the path that it's a trajectory at the point at this point, but not what they're going to be steering it with to to create however much damage they can before not anticipates.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not normal patterns, I don't think. I mean, I don't know much about weather patterns all that stuff, but I know enough to know that a hurricane doesn't start going this way and then go right, or actually it's the opposite way. The camera's different, so it's like and then all of a sudden, it's like, oh my god, my curves back and goes right across Florida because it was heading into the golf.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, that like South America and stuff. And then all of a sudden it's like, nope, curves ninety degree angle and it's kind of go right through Florida. It's like, wait a minute. I mean, I've seen weather long enough to know that usually things don't change that ninety degree angle and nature and build the opposite direction that just came right.
Speaker 2: There's there's no straight lines in nature.
Speaker 1: That's kind of weird. It was heading that way, and all of a sudden it's like, oh, we forgot Flora. Let's go back and get it.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think the technology is crazy.
Speaker 2: I hope they. I hope she's mean.
Speaker 1: I see AI being put into everything, and I think, you know, they have their soft form of AI, which I think is misleading.
Speaker 2: The dope one that answers questions online, and I think, ye, and it's like that's not.
Speaker 1: AI, that's just advanced algorithm search engine. Right, It's still dangerous because whoever programmed it programmed it to give you the answers that they programmed it to give you. So if if you think it's gonna find the answers that somewhere out on the internet, you know, it's going to find what they want you to know on the Internet. But I think the real AI that they you're talking about, what computers actually becoming self aware. That's there's computers can't become self aware of people. They don't have any wisdom, they don't have a soul. This is demonic technology. This is like nefoline technology. So I don't think so. I think that's why they I think that's why they come up with all the fake forms of AI. What people just think, Oh, it's just a search engine, it's just harmless, and it's like all the real stuff is going to be like just demonic entities controlling computers, probably so they can can take over every part of your life. I mean, imagine if you build an infrastructure that you can take over, and you put it in all the appliances, all the devices, so you can connect to everything and control everything. I mean, it's the ultimate lockdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and especially if it's integrated throughout your body or your depended upon the technology you saw do you see in Canada where they find the Amish people three hundred thousand dollars. I'm not sure if that was per person or total for not having the COVID app on on the smartphone that they didn't own, because they don't have smartphones, right, And why do they need that so badly? Because they wanted to control where the hell everybody is? Why do they need that because they're doing something that's planning something nefarious and they don't want anybody to escape their clutches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then when you you know, when you mix that technology with the spiritual side, it's like, well that's dangerous because I can tell you what, there's no good spirits controlling that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're saying they.
Speaker 1: Don't need you. It's only the corrupt ones that need to have that.
Speaker 2: And that's that's probably whatever that sources has been feeding them the information to build this stuff in the first place. And then again it goes right back to like the whole ancient tech, something survived from a different cataclysm, rebuilding it's it's it's terrorforming, rebuilding the world the way it wants it.
Speaker 1: And why dotting these storms.
Speaker 2: And could it be parasitically controlling people, you know, through through different types of interfaces, something that we would consider as possession, other we considered parasitic. You know, there could be energy and different types of mind mind control. But with it, you would think that if mankind is going to be the loser in this battle, that it wouldn't make sense for mankind to be perpetuating it unless there's something screwing with their heads.
Speaker 1: Exactly, or they're not in control at all and they're just trying to save face, right or right, or they have just an act of nature. Maybe they're telling the truth. Maybe they don't have any control over it, and it's some other entity that took over the technology.
Speaker 2: That that doesn't that doesn't explain FEMA trying to keep everybody out in bulldoze and steal all the all the stuff that that's still makes it pretty evil.
Speaker 1: The world Little worker Beef, Yeah, Gilar.
Speaker 2: City and that Dway thing is really strange because they have they said that there's a core in it that's that's coold, colder than like the dark side of the moon or something like that, like negative seventy. I don't know what it is, and they're saying there this this is a Ritchie from Boston talking that it's pulling information and answers from the ether, like from out from another realm and answering like I don't know if that's it's that's all. You just have to be cold for that for that to work. I've been really cold before. You just go to Minnesota and you can pull out those answers in the in the winter time.
Speaker 1: Now, isn't that what they have certain for?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, sir and again right and harp and all these other there's been there's been strange videos they're showing over and uh, I don't know if it's Lebanon or it was Israel, but there was some weird like specter like like they call those things fantasm, not phantasm. It is a phantasm or like a something like that, like some kind of black thing that looked like it was spinning around in the air and wasn't going in a straight line.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, I did see some of those videos. Yeah, really weird stuff.
Speaker 2: Very strange. I mean, it could be AI, but maybe it's not, because it's not like anybody pointed it out in the video and apparently was on news, but could have been a news clip that somebody then did ay I and then put it on the internet.
Speaker 1: Who knows, so or maybe there was something there they're trying to block out from a scene.
Speaker 2: Right it up, don't cover it up with that. Doesn't come up with a little chariot of a little dude. That's more suspicious. Oh let's see. Uh So here we go. First of all riky, But Karen says, can doctor Monzo's hands on healing be done remotely like theta and that word that we will not speak of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in theory it should with the detas. Originally I thought it could not, but we actually have been working on trying to get it done remotely. So if you have a good enough quantum connection with a person, it should be able to work.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that, the quantum connection thing. All right, this is crazy, this is amazing, This isn't insane. So not only would the DNA thing, We're like, you know, you just swab whatever you send it to you. And this is another scary thing about twenty three and me and ancestry by the way, because those are nefarious hands Yeah, and they could cause harm to you without having to put a disease in you. They can just do it to your little uh basically your what they call that voodoo dell.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I mean voodoo is basically using quantum connection, right, and some nefarious witchcraft stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, primitive way to get to the very high tech thing.
Speaker 1: Right. And it's usually done with the negative of you know, no actual consent because usually when they're doing voodoo on you, it's a bad thing. Mm hm oh my, come and help your headache. No, it's more like I'm gonna work some pain into your body.
Speaker 2: What, right? And you've you've been under psychic attack before, you've had spiritual assaults before, and you can know what they're like. You and Niche probably had a good conversation last time you guys talked. I can't wait to hear that one come out.
Speaker 1: I should be coming out soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so tell me what the intent is when it's done and for something good and what you've done and what because I know you've explained this to me before, and that was it wasn't just the DNA sample you could.
Speaker 1: Do it with.
Speaker 2: It was some of the number of things you can do, uh, muscle testing too. You were talking about with the with the connect quantum connection.
Speaker 1: So you have a DNA sample. You can have a person's audio, so a recording of the person's speaking carries your What it is is it's like your overall operating frequency, so that is always in your DNA, It's in your voice, it's in your actual signature, not a copy of a signature. It actually actually has to be the real signature. And what they used to call glossy photo, which that you think they meant like a like a pooroid picture, although it seems like the new digital cameras capture it to can capture your vibrational operating frequency. Is there anything else? I think those are the main things I know of, which is really interesting because the Native Americans didn't like people taking pictures of not to say the same thing, ye, stealing their spirit. Yes, So as long as you have something from that person that contains their overall operating frequency, you can quantumly connect to them, which that means is it's like they're sitting in the with you.
Speaker 2: Instant action at the distance.
Speaker 1: Incidant action at the distance. Yeah. Einstein called it spooky physics because he was spooked out by what Tesla was doing. And you know those two really didn't get along too well.
Speaker 2: But he did say, but he said it in sarcasm when he's When someone asked him who would it like to be the smartest man in rule, he said, you'll have to ask Nicola Tesla. He said it like an a hole, but you know he didn't mean it, and it didn't mean it in a positive way.
Speaker 1: Well, you know a lot of Einstein's formulas have been proven wrong, now, all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole relativity things sent us backward, so you know, which means top board is not science, all right? And then that might mean that some some portions of the whole nuclear thing where Einstein said there's no energy, there is something else other than what they say it is.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, well didn't he didn't. He didn't. I thought originally he didn't think, Uh, what was the guy who made the eisenwer Eisenhower? No, you know what I'm thinking of. They just made a movie about it. The guy who made the uh yeah, Oppenheimer. Did he kind of think that stuff was not possible?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Yeah, yeah? But then then he goes on to go which is very creepy, creepy talking, you know, from the vedas. Yeah, I'm I'm the destroyer of worlds. You're talking like as if he was Shiva or Vishnu or whatever I think was Shiva.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so once you have a quantum connection with a person, you can do you know, anything you could do actual in person, you can just do with the quantum connection. So usually what happens if you have something, uh you have someone who acts as a surrogate. So sometimes you can do it to yourself. So if I was a surrogate, I would be holding your sample whatever it is, and I'm sitting in for you now, so I'm basically taking your place and then whatever I'm doing to me actually happens to you in real time.
Speaker 2: And then this was proven something that you were doing doing with was you using a device and tech X Okay, so what was the text X doing to the tou What were you using tech X for that?
Speaker 1: Cause you were doing a restore on someone restore And the tech X is kind of like they didn't say they had a glucose monitor, right and X or do they take that too? They took one of the old prototype types?
Speaker 2: Well good good, because that was the one that you were building. The tech X is your is your machine and.
Speaker 1: I'm about to release uh an announcement I have on a new, a newer device, and I also have to ask for I asked. I've been working with another chiropractor and engineer on a device and it's basically ready. I just haven't announced it yet.
Speaker 2: And it's not doctor is doctor John Bergman, No, someone else?
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's going to help a lot with increasing your body's electromagnetism.
Speaker 2: Other things that can't say, like, you know, Magneto type type stuff, because I've never I've always wanted to shoot lightning bolts out of my finger.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a nice little handheld one, it says. You know, it's not gonna be the big, clunky thing I used to have. So it's gonna be nice.
Speaker 2: It gives you some time to grow my beard. Gotta have my big Merlin beard before I can start doing the lightning bolts. Gotta go find a nice poity hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have to say Magneto had one of the coorees of the X Men.
Speaker 2: Absolutely in the comics. Yeah, for sure. I think they preturned them better than the comics. So you wanted me to ask. So we were talking about the tech acts, we were talking about the thing in her gluecost monitor went off. So that's that's alone right there, shows you something is happening. And she wasn't even like sitting in like relaxing and like did did do you have to make the other person prep for the for that type of thing, like they knew what time it was, okay, And that's how we so you could be driving, well it's happening, it's fine, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's usually why we let people know what time their appointment is. So and that's how we figured out what was going on because she's like twenty minutes in, like Luca's monitor shut down. I was like twenty minutes in, oh I was doing I'm like, oh, like, man, that treated you like you were here in person, even though they were like across the country. So things like that really prove it to you. You're like, wow, you see enough of those, You're like, yeah, this is like I mean, I have people who can feel when we're doing it.
Speaker 2: That's a whole different world for you to see, how to like to watch everything. Ever, every aspect of life is different because of the things that you've seen no, and and and and actually theorized before you had the proof of yep, which is just goes to show that how much on the money you were, you know, or I really.
Speaker 1: Laugh now because well it didn't. About years I've been talking about weaponized nanotech pathogens. I mean it was before COVID and now everything you're hearing coming out is exactly what I said.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, why do you think they rated my place?
Speaker 2: You were in the first month you you were, I'm rating all.
Speaker 1: These other people selling all these fancy supplements that's going to get the stuff out of your body. Supposedly.
Speaker 2: It's like, when did you start doing talks like at events, Like that was back you were doing events when Rob was still yeah doing right, so that was that was like around the same time you say that you first started talking about it, right, So that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the weaponized nano stuff I think I started talking about in about twenty eighteen, just.
Speaker 2: Before the crash of twenty nineteen twenty.
Speaker 1: Supposedly the big thing now is really high doses of DTA and the horrible, horrible You've seen some of those doctors and they're doing the blood testing. I'm like, okay, you're not proving anything.
Speaker 2: We know one of them. It's like you're gonna see him there.
Speaker 1: You're proving that you can dissolve it in the blood. You didn't prove you can get it out of the body, right, And how her protocol is really crazy, like she's telling people like ten thousand milligrams of the sorbic acid a day and then the DTA.
Speaker 2: And are they injecting the DTA?
Speaker 1: Well, I think she's a medical doctor, so she might actually be injecting it all.
Speaker 2: Right, because doctor Lyndon has a few things to say about DTA as well, and we're in agreement that it's not something to play with.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's good. It strips out everything right, and it's synthetic, and.
Speaker 2: That's something that's one of those things that I throughout the whole time, even though when we were still on good talking speaking terms, I can always when he brought it up, you know who I'm talking about? Who brought it up? I always said, well, I don't know, because this isn't that, And I kept on always making that caveat every time he would bring it up. I think he got a little lay that that's a while.
Speaker 1: I think the problem is a lot of people really trust the medical research. And I still read medical research, but I am extremely skeptical of anything I read.
Speaker 2: Who pays for this test?
Speaker 1: What happens if you will read this stuff and they read the patents and it says it well, E d t A can be used to break down nano and stuff. And it's like you think you're they're actually telling you the answer, right, I mean, do you trust that for one second? I don't.
Speaker 2: D t A was allegedly used to reverse autism and doctor what's his name's son he worked out some son didn't he mm hmm before he passed away? Forgot what's this his name? Thinking of his name?
Speaker 1: Broch?
Speaker 2: Yeah that one.
Speaker 1: Forgot too.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I'm talking Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah that that's really close something that sounds like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, he was, he was doing that. So apparently that's probably why it was all the crazy. But I don't think it's just because it takes care of one problem doesn't mean it sets up. It doesn't set up others that you're not looking at because no medical doctor looks at mineralization. No doctor, no MD looks at your nutrition, no ways sees what's gonna happen to you five years after that when your bones fall apart or you have a calcium in your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing that people don't understand, this stuff of treating the symptom. Yeah, fast symptomatic relief with synthetics. Well, the result of that is you're not going to sometimes see it for five or six years later.
Speaker 2: And some people think that then.
Speaker 1: You really get It's like the synthetic vitamin de nonsense. It's like you're not going to see the results of that for way longer.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, well it's a success because we fix this, and it's like, yeah, but you killed the patient, you know, just give them.
Speaker 1: Minerals are one of the most important things the ninety essentral and everyone is deficient, especially of copper. I mean, there's the star minerals out there that everyone has a problem with copper, magnesium. You know, we can probably make a list of them, but you need them all and everyone's deficient in them. So what are you going to do make you the person more deficient? And they're like, oh, we'll just say extra minerals. When you're taking ETA, it's like, look, I've been doing high dose copper my formula. Now the one that you have, well probably for two years, and I've been taking way higher dose than when I usually recommend.
Speaker 2: And you're even smarter than it used to be, which is now saying like nine milligrams you're doing.
Speaker 1: The day, and my biovailable copper is now like at ninety eight percent optimal for me. Nice, And that's a nice thing with the type of testing I do, is you know, that's the thing people need to think about, is where checking with the bodies in the wisdom to see what is optimal for you, because what's optimal for you might not be for me. That's why I think the cholesterol tests and a lot of the blood tests is stupid because it's an arbitrary number. It's like, well, how do you know two hundred is what your body needs? Maybe your body needs three hundred, maybe mine only needs two hundred. Well, we have different chemistry, we have different makeups. How do you know what your number is. It's the same thing for hormones.
Speaker 2: It's like everything. Yeah, everything's always generically cross the board for everybody.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, So why don't we do it to find out what the one hundred percent optimal for your body is? Because your body knows it taking me that long to get up to ninety eight percent.
Speaker 2: It's that's that kind of follows along that same virus theory, germ theory, one cause, one cure thought, not multiple you know, things to consider as to why illness occurs. But it's one cause and it's out there and will help you beat it. And we got this thing to help you beat it with. It's solid out oftening marketing, and the whole one cause, one cure is easy enough for any idiot to understand, and it's a little bit more complicated to explain the other thing. And that's why that did not mark it well. Yep, sell learners do it. There's nothing to do with truth, nothing to do with the facts, nothing to do with your health.
Speaker 1: And it's easy to manipulate with fake studies like, oh, well the study shows that it worked. Well, you studied a person for like six months maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: And we throw all the adversary, all the adverse data. And it was funded by the nih and Rocketfeller Fund and you know Glasgow Smith Klein, everybody who's making drugs from that company. Of course it's going to come out with the results that they want to have happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like what happened to the person five years later, six years later, six years later would be a really good answer, because it isn't five years is the success for cancer. Now, if you live for five years, success five years, one day you die, it's still success.
Speaker 2: Because it's a good a great job. Not because your body was strong enough to resist the poisonings for five years. In one day, they're considering that their success in inverted backward world when they gave you cancer, or the only result would be your body falls apart because of all the all the radiation they gave you in five years. Oh yeah, that's their success. Hey, okay, so first let me just read this. Let me ask you this. Brie wants to know if you are still working on one of those patches, the frequency package.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, I need to get back on top of that. I had someone who was supposed to be making me molds and I haven't heard from them, So I'm not to find out where we are on that because I need the mold to make the patches. Yeah, because I mentioned the patches in my book and I've never really made them. I mean, I have prototypes that I've made and used and they work, but I can with the setup I have Now I can only make like fifteen or twenty at a time, and it's like, well that's never gonna I need to be able to make thousands at a time.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, and I think it was I don't remember how many years ago the video was that I saw you, and but it looks like you had been developing them from a different for a different company at one time. Was that right or were you using Yeah.
Speaker 1: A long time ago, I was hired as an independent working with lifewave. Okay, that's right, And I worked with Lifewave to develop some patches and then we kind of went our separate ways. But we've actually recently been talking a little bit again, but not on a business side, just interested in each other's work again and like, oh this is kind of interesting. But yeah, so mine's going to be very similar to his, but different.
Speaker 2: It's not blocking, it's street directing, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my patches are going to be a food grade, food grade Ah, so what's inside the patch won't go bad, I won't, It won't burn up. So the patches are going to be reusable, which is why I'm not going to build them in with a sticky So you get the patches, stick it on with whatever you want, and then you know you can wear it for so long, take it off, wash it with mild soap to get the sticky off, and then they're going to be reusable.
Speaker 2: I want to get that what they call it, electrical conductor jel just slap it on my forehead and maybe I can pick up a radio station too. Oh so.
Speaker 1: That is on my list of something to get out pretty soon, I hope.
Speaker 2: And now I've got one last thing to ask you. So we probably already covered this in a way, but I'm going to put off the screen again for the for the uh, I guess I'll start with this one for asure. Well, let me see, Okay, give it to the right spot. What is the like we're looking for? If I was looking for calcium or obviously not fractionated, but let's say I'm just trying to complete my ninety and I want a extra calcium, Do I go with the I P? Six? Is that where the calcium is coming from?
Speaker 1: Six?
Speaker 2: Okay, because that's why.
Speaker 1: And your magnesium and the phosphate, and it's phenomenal at getting calcium in the right place so it will help break down kidney stones and calcium stones and the wrong place and get it back into the bono. That's wrong.
Speaker 2: Let's just do it this way. Yeah, I'm trying to get your type.
Speaker 1: Or sometimes if you click on a product and you hit Azure, it's like a little link next to each product called Azure and we'll take you to all those supplements. I found that little trick myself.
Speaker 2: Oh god, damn it, I screwed up again. Hold on, god, I can't. I have to stop doing that. So there's one present screen that doesn't let you move around. It has to be on that screen and only so that's why I keep accidentally clicking. All right, here we go. So from my site, which you can get from the the description of this video and wherever you're watching the video, doctor Manso, if you want his book, you can click this here atb book right here. His shop is right there. There's the energy ide and the magnetic ones and the tuning forks. And I think it's like a training or it's kind of like a what would you call it, like a lesson for the muscle testing yep, okay, like a little course, yeah, like a little course. So that's all available at the shop. One and then the ATV book is right here, and there's two varieties. You can go to the top one which is the hardcover version of it, the binder, the practitioners book, and then beneath that is a smaller condensed version and that's the E book and it's fifteen percent off when you use ball Busters fifteen. I think the bees have to be capitalized. I don't know if that's the case sensitive or not, but you'll find out. And then right here is the Azure Well, so clicking onto that brings you to where it needs to be, which is it's Azure standard dot com shop brand Azure Well, and then you're there.
Speaker 1: And then that should be all the products.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you to scroll and when when you run out, you hit the load more button. But here's the full vicumic acid. That's the whole food vitamin C. I think, I you know core coppers right there. Yeah, and you're right. The cod Live Royal isn't at least unless it's buried deep deep. We didn't see it in three pages.
Speaker 1: Usually yeah, usually it's up there, so I think maybe they took it down because they're about to announce the Alaskan cod.
Speaker 2: And there's the IP six. Now there's two different versions. There's the capsules and then there's the powdered powder. Probably better than the capsules only because you don't have to swell anywhere between eight to sixteen capsules. You can just have the powder, and the scoops are a lot easier to throw back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes a while to get all that unbound iron olt. So yeah, I would be doing the powder for a long time before switching to your capsules for maintenance. Like eventually, when you only need a maintenance dose and you're just doing two capsules, then the capsules are worth it.
Speaker 2: But so what would you say then, maybe like maybe instead of a quarter scoop, maybe a half a scoop to get yourself started for you to tolerate and then drop down the you know, increase because if you have if you don't know that, how much you know stuff you have in your tissues? Do you want to start high? Do you want to start really low or do you want to.
Speaker 1: Start that's question? Yeah? No, actually you do want to start high. Yeah, because the more binding capacity you have to get this stuff out that actually the less reactions you will have. Okay, and then you start too low and you start having bad reactions. It's because you don't have enough binding capacity to get all the stuff you're drawing out, so.
Speaker 2: You're pulling it halfway through. Then it's getting mixed into your system again.
Speaker 1: Yep, we've actually found we start everyone at two scoops now.
Speaker 2: Just because all right, I'm glad I asked that question.
Speaker 1: People aren't reacting now to Yeah, it's like binding capacity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's going to be one of those things. And you said calcium, You're already on it right here with this particular product, right plenty of it. Oh yeah, here it is.
Speaker 1: You're getting your calcium magnesium phosphate, which is what you need, and you really need a magnesium with your calcium. Yes, So that's why if you look at the Galteo FX, they put all that stuff in there together. Just we didn't put the D in there. They put D in there, so I think they put bor on too. So I mean, it just really isn't designed to necessarily be a bone supplement, although what we're finding is this is a natural food source for what used to be used I think really to help build your bum.
Speaker 2: I have a dollar thirty two and as your cash all right now, the place.
Speaker 1: Eventually, maybe we won't will make a bone formula because I think that would be a good idea. Yeah, I p six A few other things added to it would be really nice. Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I'll talk to you about the stuff I have, and maybe maybe we could talk about what you think I should put together, because I was looking like the BCA and touring thing, but maybe we could talk about something else I've got. I've got lots of potters here in bulk form and I was trying to find something that would not so much be a pro a pre workout because I, for me, I don't know, there's a couple of things I need to work through before I am ready to make my pre workout come out. So it's not so much studying or anything like that. It's more like make sure that I can mix it the right way because I'm concerned about that, and then mixing the material to the machine and all that, so I don't want it to be uneven. And then you grab a scoop thinking you're getting X amount of this, x amount of that, and it's not so I know that that matters to me. It might not matter to a scumbag, but it matters to me, So I want to make sure that it's not a dispatching.
Speaker 1: It's it's almost never ending, the amount of stuff that you have to think through when you actually go to make something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's all. It's not. That's why the single the single ingredator.
Speaker 1: Uh As I get aggravated with people who have these little stupid complaints and it's like, you know what.
Speaker 2: You go make it right, especially if you have to make everything wrong, you.
Speaker 1: Go find a couple of million dollars to go make this stuff. This is why I'm working with a big company like this. It's like, this is not cheap to make this stuff. People will have like one little complaint, well like how it.
Speaker 2: Looks or I'm like somebody said that about the tank the tangent, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Mak at yourself. Then I was like how hard it is? Right, even when you have like the perfect ingredients, then you have to figure out will those perfect ingredient medients actually mix together and stay together? How long were they stay together?
Speaker 2: And then I have this gravity issue, like what happens is the taste?
Speaker 1: Right? Then you have people who complain about the taste and it's like, I mean you're never ending how well can you package it?
Speaker 2: And don't get don't different granules have different like grand mole rates, so don't they going to have like different way that they settle. So even if you mix them as good as you can, there's going to be a separation issue, just like with soil. Right, yeah, so there's never going to be an evens. It's not gonna be an even no matter what you can have different.
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately a lot of these companies add all these nasty ingredients.
Speaker 2: Right right, multifiers and all those other.
Speaker 1: Crap anti caking and all this. They do that for that specific reason.
Speaker 2: So if they didn't put sugar shit in it, they wouldn't have to cake it. What about it caking anyway? You know, I mean it's a sticky saccharides crap that they put in it. Usually not all the time, but usually, but anyhow, I digress. You're absolutely right. That's why the first thing I came out with was the creating because it was once it was one ingredient, and I know how much it is going to be in that spoon. So I was like, okay, I'll go with it. Your you said your toring is a plus, right, So what else is in that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What else is in that?
Speaker 1: Perfect?
Speaker 2: Don't screw it up again?
Speaker 1: I'll love it up? Do we do to American? There?
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't sound right. Hold on, all right, I'm gonna go back down the tol Arene. I think, I say, plus.
Speaker 1: Man, we have too many things were working on.
Speaker 2: I can never remember Evans. Maybe it's just the plus because it's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought I had something else in there way down to the bottom.
Speaker 2: You're right, I gotta go to the thing, you're right, RICHI okay, yeah, way cool?
Speaker 1: Oh quickly? And the hawthorn, oh yeah, because that really helps with the cardiovascular then.
Speaker 2: Nice, very cool, very cool organic prickly pair Rishi fruiting body, you know, yeah, of that thing that looks like well some of them look at Antler's not all of them, but there's a rishi that grows like an antler, and they're really really like rough and tough, like there's very uh fibers, I guess you could say again a hawthorn and torny. Very nice. So basically at three hundred for these seventy five milligrams, like technically like three pills would be a dose, right, Like if you're trying to go for like a gram.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if you're ye, if you're trying to go that hype, that'd be like the recommended like one capsule, like three times a day or something that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yep, cool man, cool, You got some good stuff going on here, sir. Are you gonna be able to when you go out there? Are you going to have the opportunity to have your you're set up there so you can do your therapy sessions while you're I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm going to do that this time, just because I'm going to have that class right before.
Speaker 2: You have to do five days before you even go out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think it's going to be easier just to go out there and speak.
Speaker 2: And well, hopefully the news that they're going to give you is that it's gonna be pushed up.
Speaker 1: A little bit, yeah, or really changed for a different time or something.
Speaker 2: Right, because then there won't be so much stress on you having to do You're doing a whole You're doing a class, So what are the people do? You Probably already have the thing booked out, so it's how many people do you take on?
Speaker 1: Per Usually about fifteen people. Do you think because of our location a little We're just getting ready to move and we're going to beginning that a bigger building, so I'm hoping we're going to be able to fill a lot more people in the new classroom. That's a lot. The question is tables because right actual hands on during the class where you actually work on people, So you have to have room for all those tables to be set up. Usually we try to fit three people per table, so then you have two people working on you, and then you rotate and rotate, so in an hour and a half, every person gets to work on two people and get worked on once and then we do an hour and a half hands on, usually twice a day during the class. The class of it is called lecture, and then so half of its lecture and half of its hands on.
Speaker 2: So how long is a typical class go for? Is it like five hours? Is it eight hours?
Speaker 1: Where we usually go from well, we usually don't start. I think we go nine to five. Wow for five days and I still not enough time to get through the book. Oh no, no, it's like after head around wedding, like, oh we made it, do the book right?
Speaker 2: When I finally wrap my head around it. Then I was like, okay, I already took the pre course, but now I feel way more comfortable. If I was ever to be able to get down to take the course, it would make more sense now because it would take me. It would take you that long to teach me how to use it if I didn't already have it have my head wrapped around it. It's just how lyrics is like, oh now I get it, light bulb finally turned on.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Now the house and the wise, we can always talk about that later, but the fact that it does and this is how you look it up. Okay, I'm on it. Like I wouldn't know what to do to say with somebody said I have X complaint. You know what I mean, because on first of all, you don't know some people's descriptions and things aren't great.
Speaker 1: You know. That's something we covered with niece. Okay, she asked me about how would you actually use the book? So and this show than when she releases hopefully pretty soon, I actually take a person through, like, Okay, this is how I would use the book if I was you and take some just take people through the process nice, which is I mean, it's really simple. If you if you can look up a diagnosis online. Someone says, I have colitis, and okay, I don't know what that is. Look it up online. And what you're really wanting to know is what system of the body does it affect a large intestine issue? All right? And then you just go in the back of the book and you look up large intestine and then you look at the top points. They're in order, so the point that's listed first is the point or the pathway that has the most control over large intestine, and then you go back to that point and you work on it. So the idea was really to get people out of the westernized modern medical nonsense of diagnosing disease and looking at diseases, because disease doesn't mean anything, right, It's a stupid name that tells you nothing, and it's you you have to fix you. Right. We were working on the body, not the disease. So the only benefit the name gives you is you know what system of the body is not working. It's like, oh, is this a lung issue? Is this heart issue? Is this a large intestine issue? If you know that, then you can look at the index in the back of the book, and I think I have it broken up by systems of the body and then organs and then tissues. Even want to be really specific and not just say cardiovascular system, but you want to say specifically the heart. You can look up heart and you can find all, right, what are the top points that have the most control over the heart, And then that gives you a place to start.
Speaker 2: Stomach large. And this is very cool, sir. And there's a lot to learn here. And what's amazing about it is that I've experienced it's it working on myself, and that was pretty awesome. The homeopaths worked with doctor Glyndon, and the touch therapy works, and I use both in conjunction when I have the kidney thing and I use the homopath I'm sorry the book again a couple of times for other things, and then so haven't done anything from my shoulder. I'm gonna try the book first and then let's see what happens from there, because I don't know. It sounds like gravel sometimes, like crunch cunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, yeah.
Speaker 1: Almost like rotator cuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would start with the arm and bowl messenger pathway.
Speaker 2: Arm in bowel. Now that would make a really strange baking soda.
Speaker 1: And of course it's name that because it goes through the arm. But so if you're having problems with the shoulders, sometimes it will cause problems with the gut. Makes sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean something happened to me before too. If I had calcium big enough to make a kins and skidney stones, right and one on each side, which isn't I guess that's not bad. Apparently some people are littered with them. Yeah, well that's all their bone, that's their bone in there. When is it all coming from? But you know? Yeah, man, all right, sir, any parting, I know it's about hitting that time. I think you said you had to get boogie wiggy wigging around this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anything you would like to add, say, promote? Uh is there still a fundraiser going on for you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We still have the fun going.
Speaker 2: All right, what's ah? It's what is it?
Speaker 1: Give sending? GOI okay, yeah, it gives it and go. And then it was health freedom.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, let me just click that in the and I bet I can find it.
Speaker 1: So we still have that going.
Speaker 2: Make sure it pops up the right thing. Health freedom, Oh Jesus that would probably have something to do with I tapped through to ease it did not. All right, Colon, make go ahead and put this in the chat too.
Speaker 1: Did you find it?
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm gonna put in the chat right now. So this is for doctor Bonzo and the you know, the nefarious evil fi FDA whatever they were fdah. Yeah, they they did not do nice things. And they took how many thousands of dollars worth of equipment A lot it would be.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably around sixty thousand.
Speaker 2: And how much of that have they given back? Again? None, That's what I thought. Unfreaking believable. All right, So it's in. It's in the chats for FTJ, and it's in the chat for Rumble. I can't put it in the chat for Twitter right now because it's hard and I'm lazy. No, I'll put it in afterward. And I don't even know if there's a way to do it. Honestly, I've never seen I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: So there you got a weird platform. Yeah it is, But I never just keep an eye out for the red pill whenever it's going to be, Yes, the red pill changing. I don't know, we should know by tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I hope yes, the Red Pill XPO and I was. I was there once for media. I thought I had made quite good friends. Actually I was helping GIEB Griffin. And then next year they're like, yeah, uh, you're good. You don't have to come.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll see what I wull what I can do about putting a word in for you to speak.
Speaker 2: I would appreciate that. That'd be great because if all it takes is the one. And then once I realized that I can do it's impossible to achieve, then I'll just go crazy trying to make sure it happens again and keep pushing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like when you first go to the gym, You're like, oh my god, there's a muscle there. I'm gonna keep going progress, I see veins. All right, sir, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, you're the man.
Speaker 2: Good scene again, but you too next time.