Speaker 1: Through through, through, through through, throw.
Speaker 2: Through through.
Speaker 1: Through level.
Speaker 2: Levels, a levels level that albums levels about the s S SAM command.
Speaker 3: All right, what's up, We're back. Can you guys hear me? Stream labs is a little different, so we gotta make Oh my gosh, are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yes, the music is Satan.
Speaker 3: Yes, anything that's not Baptist hymns is satan. So yes, vapor waves. Did you know the devil actually invented the synthesizer? Yeah, I mean everybody's heard the story of Robert what's his name, Robert Ralph when the devil made a deal with Ralph Maccio on the Crossroads. The true story there is that Ralph Maccio made a deal with the devil to invent the synthesizer, and Ralph Maccio in the eighties actually started all of the.
Speaker 4: Synthway bands.
Speaker 5: Rough Mulchi innocently bunned rauf mulch inno simply bun ro you innocently've been Ralph molchiu innocently been.
Speaker 4: I'm back to my.
Speaker 3: Normal self going crazy now, so I don't really get stream labs.
Speaker 4: It's all new to me.
Speaker 3: It's kind of the same obs, but it's all overlaid and all this other stuff going on. So the way this works is if you see in the description there is the uh where's the shows? Yeah, the link to stream labs. I guess I'll have to open up stream labs. Let's see, and then you it's just the new super chats. You know what I mean. Remember super Chats, Remember the old days, Remember those old days. So I think I have to have this open, so we'll us open up stream labs here. So it's gonna work like super Chats. So all you do is you go to that page and you send me your trump Bucks and there's a round true of two of trump Bucks trump Bucks deuce, drop a deuce on me of trump Us, and then you'll be happy. I will meet and make sure all of your dreams come true. And a lot of these protesters out in the street, they're going by this, right, they're going by this il hein oh yamar there this is there. But you want to understand the protesters read this right here all right. So I don't really understand how stream lives works. I think I do. I know I can't help the stream shopping. I don't know why it's chopping. Everything's got to always not work right. I mean, I wonder if it's the uh bitrate or whatever might be the bit rate? How are y'all doing today? Let's maybe we can change can't we change the bit right? Stream settings? It just never ends, dude, That's the only way to get this stuff fixed.
Speaker 4: Those to just do it, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean? Look at that two hundred nerds over to hundred nerds. I know the stream is choppy, thank you. But more importantly, did you know that the protesters are using Heidegger? Let's see. I don't think it's not gonna let me reset the stream? Is it? Like not the the bit rate or whatever? You know I'm saying. I guess I can just hope that it somebody try one of these stream labs. It's supposed to make that little gay sound, you know what I mean. I spent all day setting up stuff. I know it's chopping. I know, what do you want me to do? You think they deboost your streaming unless you do pro I'm not opposed to purchasing the pro It's only like ten bucks or twelve bucks? Is that what it is? I need to set that up. Yeah, I mean, maybe it'll iron out sometimes the it's the YouTube, all right, So somebody send me a dollar and let's see if this works on stream labs. Y'all are not ye dude? Like I make jokes, and I cannot make a joke without people taking it literal.
Speaker 4: The entire.
Speaker 3: Of the audience is aspurgers. So I gotta figure out. So I think you just go to the page, the stream lives page, right, If you leave a dollar, it's supposed to ding right. That's what we're here for, y'all. Dollars. That's all that matters is dollars. But stream Lives is better because they're not gonna take as much, you know what I mean, Jill Bates, we are gonna be talking about some stuff today. But I mean, I'm just in a mood to clown you know what I mean? How can you can't take all this stuff too? Seriously? Got clown around? Gotta clown around. I made some emotional, moving e celebrity stuff on my Instagram. Everybody should go watch those videos, the very moving See might tried? Uh? I heard it? Look at that there we got a boomer tech support. Yes, we got a crazy zombie running a tiny gay zombie. Now he's way too big? Why did they do that? There we go. You gonna make that little gay zombie small? Put him up here? See the cute little ding. Did you hear that? A little Dan Dean gay zombie.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: Ooh, look at that another gay zombie. All right, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm happy money. See see how money makes us happy? And that's why I gave the formula to Jamie earlier. Look at that one dollars five dollars. There we go, cellular ink. I'm now converted back to the libertarian moral calculus ethos, and I actually have the algorithm to know how we make ourselves happy. And you buy baby basically you buy love.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 3: Look at these little.
Speaker 4: Gay vampires, I mean zombies.
Speaker 3: There we go. It's working now. There we go a little bit of a buzz there all right. Now, The next problem is how do I see what everybody's comments are? I guess I got to make it bigger so we can see your gay comments that you guys sent. There we go. We are still gonna be talking about We are gonna be talking about dolphins, all right. So but the stream last page doesn't show me the comments. How do I see the comments. I guess the comment is what comes up on the screen is that. I guess that's how it works. Right, So you guys said boom or tech support. M hmm, all right, we're almost done. We almost got it all figured out. It's actually working, does anybody know. Yeah, we're gonna be talking about let in a minute, and I'm gonna be singing every You know what makes me the most money when I sing? Y'all got y'all throw zillions of dollars at me, zillions of zuck bucks when I start singing. So I will satisfy your lust and sing for you, and I will be taking requests. Since I've been demonetized, I'm reduced to being a lowly street performer. Well, thank god, thank god we have the super chest back. Look at that KGB Handler. Now, what does he say? I can't even see the stupid things so small? That's what she said, get it, that's what she said, KGB Handler. Maybe I should let that stuff stay up there longer.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have.
Speaker 3: I have fallen to the dregs of being a twitch performer. And I'm gonna have to gamer, and I'm gonna have to show you cleavagage, but my cleavage will heal all of the division and dividance that we have seen the last two weeks. I just wish they would show what the super chats are. Anyway, I will iron out the specifics of stream labs comments because it doesn't let me see each person's comment. Now, come on now, no no boomer tech jokes. How many boomers set up stream labs? Come on one in the world ever? Maybe I want to interact with these comments. But all right, so, uh, what's up y'all? What are y'all up to? What are you doing? Do you come here often? How would I? How would I spit game on my audience? What's up? You come here often? I noticed you? You look oka?
Speaker 4: Hey today I'm gaming you guys. This is how I.
Speaker 3: Would speak game if you want to learn. I know she look okay today? Better than better than what I normally see, even though this is the first time I see you, girl?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is this your favorite chat room? Did you ever go to Yahoo Chat? I was on there?
Speaker 6: You see you, dummings and ring you see you? Your story to remain and the promises sweeding me from the crator to.
Speaker 3: There you go. That's some ASMR for you guys. Yes, I know it's attractive. Two hundred and fifty three nerds welcome. Looks like things are ironing out here. No more gay zombies. But you guys want me to sing? How do you get stream labs? You just go to the link. See it's like a separate page, and then you do the super chat there and then it pops up for me, even though I can barely read it. So I still haven't figured out all that yet. So there's somewhere that I can see less singing, more Biden tooting?
Speaker 4: Did Biden toot? I didn't know that Biden looks like.
Speaker 3: A a mannequin, like he's had more plastic surgery than Fox News anchor girls.
Speaker 4: He just looks weird.
Speaker 3: Dude. Yes, SpongeBob is out of the closet, and dolphins have all come out of the closet. Did you know that good dolphins are gay whales? I've said that for many, many years. That's now confirmed by mainstream media today, mainstream science. Well, one thing I can do is shout out to the names of the people. So I can do that with these tiny, not fat super jets. So let's try it that way. Shout out to David Solberg for that huge sixty sixth sense. I will now go purchase myself some gushers to support the revolution, but I diden't.
Speaker 4: Does look like a muppet.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Stuart right, he sent one dollar and sixty one cents. There we go. Let's see. Can I see that? Keep up the great work. Thank you on brown ten bucks out of that. It's working, although I cannot see I can't see the dang comments. All right, let's try it this way. I know what to do. I'm almost done with the boomer tech, I promise, and then we'll get to going. If I can make my screen bigger to where I can read the super chats, then we will be good. I guess that's as big as I can do it, all right, Shout out to Relux for sixty seven cents. Woo, you guys are slow down, now, slow down on the I. It's like you guys are sending me bitcoins. Sixty seven cents Kai, what's up? Five bucks?
Speaker 4: Sort of?
Speaker 3: That's okay. David Solberg another sixty sixth sense seven to one nine cellular ink, and there's a picture of a random Tommy Wizzow looking dude. Thank you for that sixty seven sense. So yeah, the minimum, all right, but thank you because the minimum shows that it works. So there we go. What's with these long ass intros? Who cares? Because I like to cut up? That's what this empire of intellect and IQ that I have built up on YouTube was built on me clowning around. That's how this empire was built. I'm the Constantine of cutting up. I am the Theodosius of I can't think of a thh word. I am the Justinian of juju juju mcgumbo jumbo. All right, yes, thank you for those beautiful rainbows. Welcome to the beautiful rainbows. I do have my glasses here, I could.
Speaker 4: Put those on.
Speaker 3: Does that make me more intellectual? You notice instead of the shark hat, now I wear the glasses in the debate, which are proph Oh look at that dude. What is that? There's a fat dude now on my screen out of nowhere. I don't know what I'm so, I don't know what I'm doing, but thank you for Jennifer Powers. I guess you sent the fat dude. If you send five dollars, you can use those.
Speaker 4: Gifts.
Speaker 3: But now the fat dude doesn't go away. So now you guys know how to hijack my stream and bombard me with that angry fat gamer dude that smashes tables. See that guy made a whole career out of being just a mad fat dude that smashes magic gathering stuff right, magic the lunchibles gathering a Oh my gosh. Now he's never gonna get off there, is he? See See you guys knew what you were doing. You hijacked my story. I'll never get rid of.
Speaker 4: That fat dude.
Speaker 3: Let's see alert box. Okay, dude, get off of there. Maybe it stays up if you do five dollars as that works, Well, we'll just have We'll just hang out with that fat dude the whole time. Do you dress down when you debate Libertarians? I may have in the past, I don't remember. Yeah, I was wearing like a cap and smart glasses. But please do check out my Instagram. I'm very proud of the moving messages that I made this week to help heal the dividence in our country. Our country is suffering from intense dividance, and one thing we learned is that we need to take responsibility as the celebrities have told us, and being.
Speaker 4: A high level.
Speaker 3: I want to use my platform to promote justice, tolerance, peace in the end of dividence.
Speaker 4: And calling out the.
Speaker 3: Protesters and you know the people who are the calling out the elite who are holding us down, and they're utilizing.
Speaker 4: The philosophy of this man.
Speaker 3: So there is my beautiful Instagram for all of you lower people on the a poll of society. You can go there and support my metal level humility when I when I sing for justice and when I speak out for justice. So yes, I took responsibility. If you saw the celebrities, my celebrity friends, we did a black and white good grief. Get this this fat dude out of here. He will not get off here wily. Maybe I could. I have to send my own super chat to get rid of that fat dude. I'm gonna be like that guy and just start smashing the tech.
Speaker 4: Remember that was That's.
Speaker 3: His whole stick, is that he just smashes tech and table turns over tables. I'm about to turn into that dude.
Speaker 4: Let me get it.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we're just climbing around here, dude, we are gonna get to the meat. That's what she said. And we're gonna be covering our favorite dolphin Boy, and we're gonna be covering the Sense and MILLENNI welcome to the dawna of everything that you did do. Have you heard Corey Feldman's song Millennium?
Speaker 4: I actually play that song all the time.
Speaker 3: If you've not seen the video, go look up Corey Felderman's Millennium song. Can somebody send sixty seven cents and just get send sixty nine sense? Get rid of that fat dude. He's driving me nuts? Get him off of there. How do we get the fat dude off here? Dude, dude, I know that's why I wear the glasses in the debate. Now. I don't even have to debate in the debate. They just put the glasses on to be like dude. He doesreck that dude. He didn't even talk, but he's got those horned ram fifties computer nerd glasses on.
Speaker 4: Somebody, please send sixty.
Speaker 3: Seven cents, sixty nine cents and get rid of that annoying fat dude. Why is it doing this? I will give you a dollar if you send sixty seven cents. How's that? And then we'll get rid of that fat dude. I'm proud of myself. I got all this stream labs crat working the day. There we go, Come on, we're creeping up to three hundred nerds. See I was waiting until you know, people come in. I know everybody wants to debate me. The whole world wants to debate me. My goal is to become the most hated man in the world. Yes, we have a discord for debates. Remember the Fedora memes. Those were good old days. Can somebody please send sixty nine cents to get rid of that fat dude? He's drubbing me nuts. Now I'm afraid that something's not working and the fact that will never go away. It's a curse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I got to let's see.
Speaker 3: Thank you shout out Michael Cusick, Jennifer or Michael are the culprits here for making this fat dude stick on here for the rest of forever. Anyway, Please debate your dad. I want to debate everybody's dad's in one. Look at there we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, so people are sent.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Michai again, to Gregory, to Michael Cusick, And now it's not popping up because that fat dudes stuck there. Well, now you can blame stream labs because they're screwing you guys out of this. So yeah, so here is the stream laves link. I mean that's my Instagram. I'm sorry. So the strength they're coming through, but they're not coming up on the stream the screen.
Speaker 4: So I apologize with that.
Speaker 3: Let's try this, let's try Oh there we go. Okay, so hopefully it's refer us. Now the fat D's gone. He plagued this this whole time, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I will debate.
Speaker 3: I already called out Samuel Samuel Hyde. I called him out on that video where he was talking against our essential heroes. Remember that I called him out. What's up? I could probably if if we if we gave mister Hyde an advantage, like if I tie my fist to my foot, you know, some kind of advantage like that in the octagon, and then we have bro Rogan kind of you know in the middle. Maybe in that case. Also, if I'm on drugs, there we go. So it's working. It's just like choppy, that's what it is, all right. So I would take two puffs, two puffs of smoking Rogan before the fight. My hands are tied to my ankles, sam hide gets a cat of nine tails. I don't need a weapon. I got a deadly weapon right here. I'm trying to figure out how to make the fight equal. Give Sam Hide what else? Because Sam Hide and his dad, he could have his dad as kind of a tag team. I have to wear a strong, bad wrestling mask that covers my eyes, so it'd be like a Luke Skywalker training kind of thing. Maybe in that in that scenario, Maybe in that scenario, and Joe Rogan gets a heart attack gun that he can shoot at me at any point when it starts to look like I have the advantage, which would be the whole the whole time. Basically, maybe in that situation, Sam Hide could.
Speaker 4: Get a tie.
Speaker 3: It could be a tiebreaker, and then what would happen is we'd have shout out to Kerrie Rose for that super chat. I'm still gonna call it super Chests and name super Chests anymore, but shout out to Maybe. And then what would have to happen is that when that match was a draw, Sam Hi would have to get Butterbean in his corner. Because I've been studying, I'm actually training for studying the arts of UFC, so I'm taking my UFC training. Now, this is actually a good idea, didn't I didn't want to mention this to you guys, But we've been planning this match for a long time. So yes, so it's gonna be in the red I'm not saying it's already planned, but maybe I am, but maybe I'm not. And in the round two it would be a tag team butter Bean with mister Hyde in one corner of the octagon, and then it would be me in this case, no hands tied to the legs. But butter Bean and Sam Hide get all of the implements that you would use in bondage sessions, all right, so they get to use those things in the battle, probably tying me up, putting large weird tennis balls in my mouth or whatever. I would not have to have any weapons in that case either, right, But that's what we're talking about, right, So we're actually we're actually drawing up the legalities behind this match. Not gonna say what it's called, but let's just say that some of the UFC greats will be involved in this. We've got Kimbo Slice coming out, he's gonna be involved. We got Mirco Crow Cop, we actually have a clone of his leg. Mirco crow Cop of course, one of the greatest kickballers in football. His leg. We have a clone of his leg. That's all I'm gonna say. Shout out to Jennifer Power, Shout out to Carrie Rose. Look at this, it's all working now, can you believe it that this is working? Shout out to Gregory Hooshians. Shout out to Gregory Hoosians, Gregory Kouci, Shout out for that ten bucks. Yes. So people left, They're like, whoa dude, They're like, he's gonna take down Sam Hide, I'm out of here. Well you saw him a calling him out. Hey, you know where's he at? He's not addressing these issues? All right, We're back. See what I mean. They try to take me down with the demonetization, and all that did was lead to a future United Fighting Championships match where I'm going to be facing off against Butterbean in Sam Hut. Now I will be the greatest figure. I'm already, by the way, the hottest man in the history of the world. That's confirmed by Internet Modeling Agency Association of America. I I leaked all that on Twitter on Instagram, which you can go see at my Instagram and now I'll be the greatest United Fighting Championship Ultimate Rogan person in the world. So this is all backfired on the establishment by trying to keep the man trying to keep me down, and we called that out by calling out Heideger. So we are going to get to the again. I'm just having fun. Look, you guys send me money when I sing. Look at that twenty bucks Dustin Meek, let me tell you what your super chat was, not, Meek, it was very bold, bro bold bold as in bold font. You know what I mean. Thank you, Dustin Meeks. I will kiss your sweet cheeks now. If you've not seen mister Hyde's video about the calling out the nurses, oh maybe I shouldn't use people's real names.
Speaker 4: I just realized that.
Speaker 3: Oops. Sorry for dosing my entire audience and getting them all killed. Yes it did.
Speaker 4: It's just I think it's slow.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Sam Heideger, I called out Sam Heideger for a long time. And look, he's scared. You know what I mean, he's he's scared. He doesn't want to step into that octagon with me and Big John and afro Puff and Big d and Kimbo's lies. He doesn't want to step in that that ring, and we all know why. And if you go to my video calling him out, that's now you know why. All right. So, mister Hyde has a campaign, we'll say, quote unquote, to get onto Rogue Jogan. And if you want to support that campaign, you can also go to Sam Hyde's Instagram and you can call him out to get him on Rogan because that's the step for us having our United Fighting Championship Ultimate Battle. Right, So yes, support getting Road Jogan to get mister Hide on. So here is the link to my video calling him out, which sparked the drama that's going to lead to him getting on. What's up Tacy? What's up Tocy?
Speaker 4: All right, it's Stacy, isn't it. So now it's all cut off. I don't know, you know what.
Speaker 3: This is a this is a disaster, but whatever, Look at all these people at three hundred nerds. So there you go, Road Jogan, get Sam Hide on Road Jogan so that I can step into the octagon with mister Hyde and Butterbean. Uh, and let me find that for you. I will also share that for you so that you can support mister Rod, I mean mister Hyde. Uh. Everybody's getting mad. Where is your lecture?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 3: You are just talking nonsense. You are talking a bunch of nonsense. But you know what, guess what, that's what makes me money. People don't pay me when I talk about the real stuff. They pay me when I sing retarded songs. I did not say the band word. I said retard heed, two totally different words, D versus T. Look at those sweet supers. I'm about to weep, just like the celebrities. Weep because of all your beautiful superchets.
Speaker 4: And all these.
Speaker 3: Superchets are going directly into a hedge fund. They go directly from stream Labs into a hedge fund to give me the bitcoin dominance. I'm becoming a bitcoin whale as we speak. And then you're gonna find out big twist in the story. I'm not a bitcoin well, I'm a bitcoin dolphin coming out of the closet, bro, because guess what a dolphin is? A gay?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: We are we are bonkers today, aren't we? We are bunkers. Everybody loves it what I'm giving around because guess what this is the normal me. Do you hew Stone or you right now? Do look? How Stone are you? You know how stone. I am one which is natural high. You ever thought about a natural high? You know you're you're out here drinking your beer. You go hear drinking your alcohol? You got here smoking drugs? Have you ever thought about a natural high? Did you know that I am in a state of natural high?
Speaker 4: Twenty four? How do I get into that state?
Speaker 3: It's called alpha male, It's called being an alpha male? And you say, well, how can you be an a alpha male when you complained about being viciously attacked by a f Why, well, you go watch my video and you'll understand how that's the case.
Speaker 4: Uh, did I share the link?
Speaker 3: Anyway? Here's the link to get hide on Rogan so that I can step into the octagon with Hide.
Speaker 4: So everybody, everybody follow this.
Speaker 3: Change dot org campaign by mister Hyde to get Sam on Rogan, to get me to fight Sam. Let's start with today's serious stuff, right, So we're gonna get into this book that a friend sent me because we've already I haven't even gone an hour and I've already got like one hundred dollars which immediately went into my soros hedge fund to give me the bitcoin controlling shares of bitcoin. I'm the CEO Bitcoin bitches. So this crazy book has Carl Rogers, Jonas Salk, Tim Leary, Willis Harmon. That's going to be a key one. Marilyn Ferguson from of Course Our Aquarian Age Nonsense, Barbara Marx Hubbard. This is an all star cast of quacks from the sixties and seventies and eighties.
Speaker 4: And this book came.
Speaker 3: Out in nineteen eighty one, nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 4: Are you listening to me?
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty one? And you are going to be amazed at what is in this crazy book from nineteen eighty one, And we're gonna run. So this is a double up because these books go together. This is a Today's lecture on the elite the Lattave. And then we're going to talk a little bit about mister John See Silly and mister Silly. There's some crazy stuff in this book. I happened upon this book when I was in Florida. Went back to Florida for a week, two weeks last week sometime, and boy did we find some crazy Oh my goodness, so dusty in here, so dusty in here.
Speaker 4: Yes, you've heard me all right? Now.
Speaker 3: Willis Harmon is no nobody Uh. If you have watched in your Tristan's streams, then you've heard the name. If you have watched me in the past, you've heard the name. And I have to apologize because we have not gotten to mister Harmon's main.
Speaker 4: Text that is so crucial. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: There's so many texts of the elite, and Willis Harmon is one of the key ones changing images of man. Now you've heard me mention it a lot. Tristan and I did a whole stream on changing images of Man. But I've not actually done a talk on that document, and we need to do it. Tristan and I've been talking about for months, so we will eventually do that, maybe after I mop up the Octagon with the disemboweled body parts of Samuel Hyde and Butterbean. But for the time being, we're gonna start with this little, even more mind blowing work, this essay from Willis Harmon that is astoundingly prophetic. I'm always amazed at what these quacks who are quacks, but they're quacks with power. That's the thing. They're not just quacks. They're not just ducks. They're ducks with power. They're Donald Ducks and Willis Harmon, who himself was into creepy esoteric word stuff. He wrote this essay that we're going to talk about in this book, and then part two of this talk will include other essays in this book. I think we'll save the crazy Tim Leary chapter for the subscribers, and then I'll do a chapter out of this and we'll save the crazy stuff in this.
Speaker 4: Book for the subscribers.
Speaker 3: But the public content that you're getting is also equally crazy, just as crazy as this man right here with my high IQ glasses two thousand IQ, twenty and fifty IQ. See how that works, bow yau.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Willis Harmon was the author of the Stanford research project Changing Images of Man. This of course, was about the revolution in not only man's of the world in the last several centuries and where to take things, but also a man's perception of himself and how to take his self perception.
Speaker 4: That would be key they realized.
Speaker 3: In terms of the White Papers and the social engineering to bring about the new era. Remember all the quacks in this book. We've covered Leary, somewhat, we've covered Ferguson. Remember we did the whole talk on aquarian conspiracy, which the book is not a conspiracy book.
Speaker 4: It's an establishment.
Speaker 3: Book just called a quarian conspiracy. We've talked about Jonas, the Jonah Salt brothers, right, No, he covered those people, but we haven't covered Harmon. And Harmon was into all this new aging stuff at the same time as being high level social engineering establishment Royal Technical College of Copenhagen, Stanford Research Noetic Institute of Sciences. Right. So he's connected also to these essay and Waco creepers, and he is going to tell us what to expect in the future in terms of work. Right. So this is about where in the in the you know, futuristic technocracy, work will be situated in man's day to day life when the when the New Age comes about. So this book covers politics right in the future, leisure in the future, what's Leary's Leary's chapter is wild and his is about science in the future. Uh. And then there is let's see what is This is a rare book, by the way, see see what you get here? Get this rare stuff that nobody knows about. Her talks about parapsychology is even in this by some creeper that looks like his Actually his name is Stanley Kripner. Stanley Kriptner looks like a creeper. It looks like the crypt keeper, right, so he's gonna tell us about that's probably like the Bill Murray character and ghost posters, right, And we know the Stanford Research was into all that stuff as well, right with studying the the Uri Yeller spoon bending stuff.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to see what Barbara or what was Saul talking about Agene. I don't know. Anyway, we'll get to that letter. It's fun to cover these psychlots because a lot of people don't realize how much power and influence the psychonauts had over steering society.
Speaker 4: But Harmon.
Speaker 3: All right, right, get ready to get blown away. Okay, it's just listen. I'm gonna blow you away. So everybody remembers and recalls the last three months, right, nobody will ever forget the last four months, three months whatever of their life.
Speaker 4: What we have seen.
Speaker 3: Right. But what does willis Harmon say in nineteen eighty one, Well, he says, in the future, the problem of extra people, yes, that's what he says on the first page, will probably be dealt with because they will you'll have pets people, what people pets. Now he's talking about he seems to be quoting John Maynard Keynes, and he talks about people, pets, extra people. The fortune. The fortunate may work, but the remainder will be people will be kept as pets. What now, when I did my ty Lopez video, I had Boomer pets. I didn't even realize I was prophesying. I was prophesying by the spirit of Willis Harmon and ty Lopez that there would be Boomer pets in the future. Willis Harmon says that now you're not even I'm not even blowing your mind yet, because that's not the blow of your mind part. He says that look at America. You know, you got this Protestant work ethic Max Weber stuff, right, Puritan Calvinist Protestant work ethic.
Speaker 4: And this leads to.
Speaker 3: The idea of the self made man. So America birds the the concept of the self made man. You know, huge, gonna be huge, right? The self made man and the self made man is connected to the idea of a corporate power structure that supposedly the individual just builds from the ground up, right, But holes and elbows, but hole grease and elbow grease all going into Sam Walton creating Walmart from the ground up out of his own Bill Gates inspired.
Speaker 4: Garage. Right, Bill Gates.
Speaker 3: Just tapped away, slapped away at his old computer in his garage, and out came the Internet in Microsoft. If you just work hard. So this boomer work ethic produced this weird society after the depress.
Speaker 4: Well, let's rewind it.
Speaker 8: Lit.
Speaker 3: He talks about that's the boomer work ethic, and then he gives a little bit of history and he says, the Great Depression led to this phase. Then after you know, the FDR and all that stuff, to this abundance. We got this period of the consum s to where mass consumption cannot exist without mass production, and that this was a phase that was logical in the progression of the economics of that time. This also was connected to disparity and then a welfare system, right, So social security, welfare, all of this eventually develops, and so you've got these weird supposed disparities between a great society and social benefits supposedly but actually which are just there to kind of keep people in a certain class so that they can't rise up. That's ironically what's going on. So there's actually some truth in this, right, So you get this period of expansion and remember what we saw in the Quickly Talks expansion and contraction, and the elite can from an economic perspective.
Speaker 4: Manipulate the boom ba cycle.
Speaker 3: That's one thing that we saw a Quickly cover. And Harmon's kind of he's not exactly saying that. He's not saying it's anything conspiratorial, but he's just kind of glossing over these concepts that idea. By the way, if you want to support we do still have super chats, and you can support me by sending a super chat now through stream Labs, So go to the stream Labs link and do your superchats that way. So props to Lucas Westbrook for his fat super chat ten bucks.
Speaker 4: Shout out Lucas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna have to figure out better to do the superchat thing here because it's all it's all different now, we get different stuff going on. So and I don't know how to if you don't want your name right, I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 4: Shout out to is that Mexican for Joshua?
Speaker 3: I hope so Joshua Guelo five bucks Lucas Westbrook, ten bucks Stacey versus Becky five bucks. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, welcome, welcome, you know who I'm you know who I'm person ain't never know you, Welcome, Welcome, welcome. So we know that there's these manipulative boom by cycles, and so he's kind of just serving all this and he says, look, we now that we've had the controlled period of expansion, industrialization, growth, which was he said, intentionally promote did now we've got to have the contraction period. So you industrialize to have all this expansion, and then you contract expansion and contraction by manipulation on purpose. And what this does is that this can then cause trans it's like successive cycles and transferences of wealth.
Speaker 4: That's the key here, that's the trick. So when you have these.
Speaker 3: Periods of boom, there's a lot of wealth created. Then if you wreck it, what happens. Everything drops, prices drop. The elite who have a controlling share can come in and buy up everything at a fire sale price. When everything collapses, then you have the government step in, which is an arm of the elite. Two socialize, and then the socialization ends up in a backdoor way transferring the wealth of that say decade back to the elite. So it's a cycle that they do. This was the thing that really blew my mind in the quickly chapter on FDR. That's how it works. It's not just a fiat currency conspiracy or whatever. There's decades of cycles of the economy that are long term scams that are played. That's what I'm trying to say. That's what it's so crazy. Nobody can figure that out though. That's like way too over anybody's head, and goofy. Libertarians are all committed to their low level, like one aspect angle of how economics works, and they can't they can't conceive of that. They don't know what you're talking about. All they think is that FDR socialized everything, but it was all great when it was prug To us, privatization and socialization are two arms of the same berg goofus at the top, not at all levels at the That's what I'm trying to say. So I'm trying to tell y'all.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm trying to tell y'all.
Speaker 3: Does that mean you can't start your own business? No, this is true for what's at the tip top, dude, I'm not talking about you and small businesses and medium business That's not what I'm talking about, all right, mechanization and automization, autumatization. Right, why go into Kroger and I don't. I don't have a person who waits on me anymore, have to scan and talk to that stupid robot Kroger woman. Welcome valued customer. Welcome valued customer, customer, and I it hurts my feelings because I know that that robot woman is not being genuine. She does not actually care about me. I don't think. I don't think she does. I don't really think she values me. Welcome valued customer. So mechanization, cybernetics, rationalization of all culture, automatization will lead to unemployment.
Speaker 4: Well well, well what do you know?
Speaker 3: Right, But that's not the crazy part. The crazy part of this is that what will happen in the future is that there will be a society.
Speaker 4: By the way, are they.
Speaker 3: Is this thing? Oh? Why? I can't think this is work? You know what I'm saying. So I don't know. The stream labs aren't showing up on the screen, but there are stream labs coming through.
Speaker 4: So anyway, thank you guys.
Speaker 3: For all those sweet beautiful stream labs. They much appreciate it. I know the siction from all that coca plant that I snorted before the show. People are like, how do you do your shows through the coca plan? Man? Don't you know my good friend Bablo Escobar, he helps me starty streams. How do you do what you do? Plo bar? He sends me a little geef and he says, do your life streams, my friend? Do your life streams? My friend? That the commentor that usually does the super Chatsolo, that's Paulo Escobar shout out to our friend, Cholo, many many super chats. He's not sending super chats, dude, He's sending you know what. That's what helped me act so crazy on the streams. So anyway back to the crazy part. So, payment processing is all going to be different in the future monetary situation. It's all gonna be e E money, e E E shocker. Right he was right about that, wasn't he.
Speaker 4: Yes he was.
Speaker 3: And he says that the E currencies and the E bucks, all of this will transition everybody into a version of E welfare. Guess what he's talking about? Universal basic income now what did I just tell you the elite back in the FDR period after the depression, the FDR period comes in and socializes all.
Speaker 9: To show off something that we're all proud of. I've got a browser here. This is Jay Dyers, much vaunted, much sought after philosophy one oh one. Now he just got this page up. We are just testing it out. You guys are some of the first people in the world to see it. I want to say, for my part, it's not philosophy want to one. I think this is as mistitling. I really think is as like philosophy unleashed, because the philosophy want on one course, they give you kind of some useless information that you can't make sense of. Jay actually lays out, over twelve weeks, dozens and dozens of hours put into just the presentation of this, let alone the hundreds and thousands of hours of research that it takes to have a coherent evolution and history of the origins of philosophy, the uses of philosophy, the different ways to look at it over time, and how that has been brought about to what we have today, which is almost an absence of philosophy on the objective logic and reason side in an overabundance of woke philosophy that is irrational and is made up day by day as people are like I think we should bring racism back, and then here's a justification, and then it gets wokeified and spread out, and then all of a sudden you have a bunch of communist socialist ideas where you become the property in action. You need to be able to stand on your own ground. It helps to have a foundation in philosophy because it's a method define truth when you get down to it. Philosophy is there because you love truth enough to go and learn how to find it, because it's valuable. So if you're interested in things like that. There is the landing page. We'll link it up into notes. It is a longer once, so we'll get a shorter URL for this. I'm sure Jay has a link on his page. I just wanted to show it off. Now you know it exists, you can go look for it and see why this is not your father's philosophy. Right, So well done. I'm proud of everyone who helped to produce and edit the course, and of course Jay did a flawless job in presenting the course over those twelve weeks, and he's a jugger nut. He's another guy just like John Bush, in action all the time, doing something productive like very little wasted time in his week, those one hundred and sixty eight hours of being harnessed.
Speaker 3: And socializes all the wealth and all the energy and man hours to again transfer because Gus who everybody was in debt to. According to Quigley during the FDR period, all the money went back to the same bankers, an elite who engineered the depression. What a scam, but.
Speaker 4: It was decades of scams.
Speaker 3: And do you goophases who support this universal basic income? All these right wing idiots supporting the universal basic income? Do you actually how dumb are you? You think that this is to help you have an income? Are you serious?
Speaker 10: Good grief, how dumb are you?
Speaker 3: What do you think welfare existed?
Speaker 10: It was to keep people at a subsistence level so that they couldn't build a business. Obviously everybody knows this, Cloward and Piven. But he says, in the future, the UBI will a company of the welfare program. Now, by the way, I'm not saying that as a libertarian. Please stop thinking about things in such basic dialectics. I'm pointing out the big scale picture. I'm not trying to tell you to be a libertarian. I'm not trying to tell you to be a socialist. I'm not in any of those. I'm not in any of those.
Speaker 3: But he says, because I want your super chests, I want your super chests, right, give me your super chests. I want your trump Bucks to go regularly to my hedgephone.
Speaker 11: You have, you will have to prove that you are worthwhile to the collective, he says, to get your UBI.
Speaker 3: Wow, Now it doesn't just stop there. Anything that you want to do, whether it's get a job, go to school, to be brainwashed, will have to prove your social utility. Social credit system in nineteen eighty one. Look at that. Can you believe that the UBI is the exact same as the social credit system in nineteen eighty one? And anybody that say you deserve what you get?
Speaker 4: If you're that dumb to think that.
Speaker 3: Zuck wants to give you a buck a day to help you subsist you deserve what you get. So it says that, let's see, the whole social sphere will be.
Speaker 4: Dominated by this system.
Speaker 3: Everything will be based so needs will be based along with conditions where whatever you get is not going to be based on like your personal say, purchasing power or decisions in the marketplace. You understand that's going away. Okay, It's not that there won't be some kind of marketplace. It's that you're not going to have like free decisions and choices that you make in some market It's going to be like breadline type stuff, like you have to demonstrate the need to even get the thing austerity, So you won't get a car. You don't get a car because you don't need a car. The only people that need a car are the people who can demonstrate that.
Speaker 4: They have the need for the car for the social utility.
Speaker 3: All right, So if you're going to be riding around as a tattle tale, then you get a car. You don't get a cell phone unless you have a need for the collective for a cell phone. You see how that works. That's what he's saying. That's what is coming. Do you understand this is what they planned for decades. This is not a quack. He is a quack, but he's not merely a quack. This is a high, high level, top social engineer telling you in nineteen eighty one. What is rolling out right now? Social credit based on social worth. Now, who decides what social worth is? What you see, social worth is determined on the basis of social utility. So is this It's not communism. That's another thing. It's kind of sort of elements of communism, but it's not like straight up communism. Sorry, so don't make that mistake, which it's not all wrong to say this is a bunch of communism. It's not exactly communism, it's not exactly fascism, it's not exactly democratic capitalism.
Speaker 4: It's elements of all.
Speaker 3: Those systems into one big stink garbage juice smoothie. So initially it says the enhancement income, right, so it's gonna something like trump Bucks. The is a It will be rolled out as an enhancement income. This is to get you used to it so that then it becomes a subsistence income. So the enhancement income.
Speaker 12: Will roll over.
Speaker 3: So they roll it out gradually. Notice how this is all rolled out gradually preparing people. You see how this works. You're not dealing with dummies, You're dealing with weirdos and quacks and creepers. But they're not dumb. There's a sinister, dark logic that they have, and too many good hearted, naive people don't think that people at the top are evil, and that's how all of this works. This the end of this system is then an austerity based on tiny living, tiny living, tiny living, right, he was saying in nineteen eighty one they would bring in tiny living, and all the goofy millennials and zoomers are buying into tiny living. So this will lead to the post industrial society, as you can imagine the technocratic post industrial society. I'm glad that's still working, but I cannot read. I said, I'm gonna have to go into figuring out how the stream labs because I can't even read the comments as they're so small and they don't stay up. But at least we got it working. So shout out to Jackson R. A peer. I cannot even say your last name, gasp at what an awful last name? Are a peer? You have, Holy cow, But shout out for those fractions of trump bucks that you sent me. All your trump bucks are belonged to me. And look when my hedge fund achieves dominance, what's a three hun or almost a four hundred nerds. Look at that almost a four hundred nerds. Well, my hedge fund achieves dolphin dominance as a I'm not a whale. I'm not a bitcoin whale. I'm a big cooin dolphin because I'm out of the closet. When we achieve that dominance, then we can take over the world. So we're gonna have a good world takeover. That's what we're doing here. And I will install myself as the quizats Haak for he is a quiz at how iraq the universe is super being?
Speaker 13: And how can this be?
Speaker 3: Because he is how to act.
Speaker 14: Shout out to David Lynch, boone Dune, David Lynch, shout out, wow, Wow, Yes, I will be working on an Owen Wilson.
Speaker 4: I would be working on Owen Wilson.
Speaker 3: The repertoire of impressions has become ossified. It's old. We all know who Nick Cage is. We all know about Nick Cage impressions. We've heard Jordan Peterson. And by the way, I cannot beat Jim Bob Jordan Peterson. I'm jealous. He's better than me. He can do a better Jordan Peterson. Shout out to Jim Bob. But we're gonna we're gonna amp up the impressions. Any we had a good time on that boiler room a few days ago. I was cracking up, right, We were doing Watto. I don't remember his Are you an angel? Right? Any there's a new one for you guys, Watto. But yeah, I mean you know, the Nick Cage will always be there in the repertoire. Obviously it's a classic, but we can't wear it out. I'm not gonna be typecast as a Nick Cage impersonator out there on the Vegas Strip, like freaking elvist? Does that? Does that even exist anymore? That was a boomer thing. Elvis impersonators like zoomers.
Speaker 4: Don't even know who Elvis is.
Speaker 6: You said it doesn't.
Speaker 4: That is a temple.
Speaker 3: I just busted somebody's ear drops the heilo you asked me to INTI make me club can Bechuga You gotta no no. That was my completely retard ret head Bono. I was doing another new one, a new impression too, and I can't remember what it was. I don't know who am I talking about? Bono. Hello, he's only the head of the Beatles, the largest band of all time. Hello, who's he talking about? Who's Boner? Who's Bono, the head singer of the Beatles.
Speaker 15: Duh, dude, stop, yes, I know that's what I'm here to do, right, I am here to buster speakers.
Speaker 3: We're talked. Head Bono is not here. I'll turn this down so I don't hurt your speakers, your precious, precious speakers. Uh. Now I heard on a j O N E s Uh, somebody they're playing a clip of somebody who has beat my Bill Gates. There's a guy on a j O N E s who has a better Bill Gates than me. They're coming for me. People are beating me. Yes, Chas Bonham, the head of the Beatles. I'm gonna have to ramp up. My impersonations are getting weak. He's slipping. He's slipping, y'all.
Speaker 4: He's slipping.
Speaker 3: And I have to keep checking here because the super chets. It's all different, it's all different. Now, it's all gone away. I think I got everybody's I'm just making sure Jackson R a P. E R. Whose name I cannot even say about gasping without triggering trigger alert.
Speaker 4: So anyway, so that's.
Speaker 3: What we saw with this crazy book in the part two lecture for the subs, my beautiful, beautiful subs.
Speaker 16: My preakish precious I.
Speaker 3: Can I don't know if I can do gulling anyway, for my precious subs. Shout out to me. By the way, we got a lot of new subs this last several weeks due to the demonetization, So shout out to all the new subs that do is analysis. You will get access not just to the archived content. You will get access to the part two of this amazing talk, and that will cover Jonas Saw, Carl Rogers, Tim Leary, Marilyn Ferguson, Barbara Marx Hubbard, and various other weirdos. Next we're gonna move to the other part of this talk that's free, and then the part two will also have parts of this book. I stumbled upon doctor John C. Silly's autobiography. This weirdo wrote an autobicker. Look at this guy, by the way, I mean, he just looks like a complete loom dude. This guy looks like he would be eating shrimp out of a dumpster, right, And I mean who would eat shrimp out of a dumpster other than like doctor Steve Brule. Right, Well, this guy would this wacko. You would see him in San Diego wandering around the pier going through the dumpster looking for dumpster seafood shrimp out of the dumpster. This wacko. It's something else now. So, by the way, the reason this book is matters is that, you guys know, we did cover doctor John C. Lilly's programming and meta programming in the Human Biocomputer I don't know, two years ago, right, it was part of the Elite books. And we saw him say some really crazy stuff in there, right. And we saw him in an interview with I don't know, one of those old interview boomers, talking about how he tripped balls into the ethersphere and was bathed in the light of God, right, which we know what God he's talking about. So I had heard all these things that he you know, he talked, he doesn't talk about in the book that he implies. And not only was I right about all my suspicions, I was way more right I was.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 3: I didn't say enough crazy stuff about him, unless, of course he's like making stuff up. Is it possible he's making up tales? Sure, given his pedigree, given his connections, given his the stuff that he did work on. There's nothing out of the realm of possibility here. They're also weird connections. Again, who were the circles that he ran in, Well, he was in the circles of Laura Huxley, Eldus's daughter, Burgess Meredith. What Robin Williams is it is it's always just weird. But people, people are friends, people that you don't expect are like best friends with people you would never expect. It's just it's always weird like that. And doctor Richard Fineman, So there's always a connection, the coalition of the weird. Now, this book is promoted by Psychology Today, the New Age Journal, Library Journal, so it's not some weird thing. It's also promoted by Tim Leary. I think Leary? Did Larry write the intro to this? Yes? So Tim Leary, our favorite CIA psychonot, wrote the intro talking about guess what, remember Isaac Newton Remember Paracelsus. John Lily is the new Paracelsus. Wow. And he portrays Lily like some kind of accult esoteric shaman, just like Leary portrays himself. By the way Learry saying I am a devotee of Crowley so once again, now I don't know about if Lily was a devotee of Crowley. There will be some strange things in this book that will blow your mind. In part two, remember this whole row Jogan discussion with a j O n e. S.
Speaker 4: And Elon Vital Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Remember that.
Speaker 4: Remember those famous.
Speaker 3: Shows Top podcasts ever in History?
Speaker 4: What did I think both? Well?
Speaker 3: I know a j O n e. S Was on there twice, but what did all of those three podcasts have in common? Are the elite and their crony quack quack army engaging with interactions with entities? That sounds crazy?
Speaker 4: Is it? Does?
Speaker 3: It really sounds crazy? Now?
Speaker 4: What's the Bible say?
Speaker 3: For a long time? People have been engaging with the entities? What did the top quote scientists of our age, the New Age, the New aon what do they say they go and talk to the entities? Lily has multiple chapters on this. I couldn't believe, you know, I mean, I can believe it, But that's not that even the crazy The other crazy part it is not just his conferences with the entities the aliens, but that he says, yes, of course I worked with the CIA and the Office of Naval Intelligence.
Speaker 4: Of course, now he portrays.
Speaker 3: It like, well, I didn't really want to follow what they said, but they came to me because they realized that all my research was gave the ability to have total mind control. And how you're saying, well, how does doing drugs and float tanks relate to total mind control? Because that's not all John Lily. Did you know what else he did? Brain chips? He worked on the Lily wave, which was waves manipulation frequencies that could target specific areas of the brain. And let's just say that some of his research gave the ability to to cause perpetual coup.
Speaker 4: Yes, you heard me right.
Speaker 3: It is that crazy. It's that crazy perpetual cou total s, the x X Y control, It's that crazy.
Speaker 8: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Sandy A Corporation CIA all up in John C.
Speaker 4: Lily's business match. Now you can debate.
Speaker 3: I think Lily was loon, right, I mean, this dude and his stuff about dolphins, I mean, come on, that's what's crazy. But you can think of whatever you want. Now, see you look at this. Nobody says this when I started talking about the meat. Nobody sends a single damn super chat when I start talking about the actual information, I'm just kidding. That's not that. But when I start talking about when I start singing, I must have a beautiful voice, because when I start singing and acting like an idiot, the money comes in and people say, I cannot believe people watch him? How does anyone watch his material? He is insane? Yeah, but I'm getting the bitcoins coming at me. I'm getting my own hedge fund of bitcoins, So joke's on you. The other thing we want to point out is that remember this crazy movie. Yes, now, when I watch the movie. Years ago, we had planned to do an analysis of Altered States. I didn't realize that that movie was about.
Speaker 4: This quack, this dolphin queen.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously, now that I've read his book and this, well, yeah, of course it was.
Speaker 4: Obviously it was about him.
Speaker 3: So guess what. There's a big Hollywood connection boo. Yeah, the Paracelsus of our age who works with the CIA and O n I. It's also BFF with all these Hollywood where it does. Of course he is and he talks to aliens. She talks to aliens. How do you talk to anything? Is that trying to catch a falling star? It is a falling star, a fallen angelic star. How do you The Zoomers don't even know what I'm singing? Now? Alter States is hilarious.
Speaker 4: What you watch this movie?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's is it Jeff? What's his face? Was it Jeff Daniels. I always get the Quads and the Daniels in my head. They're all just one amorphous face because they all have these and even William Hurt, I know, I mean, but Jeff Daniels, Randy Quaid, William Hurt, they all just meld into one weird white dude face in my head. I don't know. Maybe the LSD is causing me to see this evil trinity of Quads, Quaid Ludes. But so what's interesting is that Lily was doing all of these tests for the National Institute of Mental Health, and so they came to him.
Speaker 4: They're like, bro, we gotta make this movie about you.
Speaker 3: Now that we know that this is about this quack, you gotta go watch that movie. Now, go watch Altered States. It's crazy because pay attention, especially to the scenes where he goes to do like Ayahuascar or.
Speaker 4: Whatever with the tribes. I don't remember where.
Speaker 3: He gets South or Latin America or whatever, and that's what the Sundia LSD. Gordon Wasson crew had been doing for a long time, right, They've been going down there for decades to study, you know, all the hallucinogens and the mushrooms and all that. But that seems funny because the way they picture his trips, they're really funny in that goofy seventies stuff. But the dumbest thing of the whole movie is when he regresses in one of the trips back to his primal state, which is accurate in terms of Lily's worldview. By the way he progresses back to when he was a monkey, this is like something out of I don't know, Dunstan checks In or something like. It just turns totally ridiculous. But you will get a sense of what's going on with Lily in the movie, pretty much accurate from what he says in his autobiography. However, I don't think the movie. It's been four years since I watched it, so I may have to go back and watch it, maybe do a whole other analysis of that movie after reading this book. In Lily's other book, I don't think it has him having his conference of the beings. Okay, that's the aliens, the entities that he talks to when he quote associates, thank you for that, Norman three sixty. You look at five dollars Lily's I've got to figure this out. I cannot even I can't read what you guys are saying. This is this isn't a mess. He talks to aliens, dangels, who sings that horrible nightmare song? He goes eight. He actually does. Dunstan checks in to to Lilly's psyche. Oh man, by the way, Dunstan checks in, I'm talking about terrible. What's the worst genre? Dog movies? By the way, shout out to Everything Is Terrible for their brilliant chop up and mockery of dog movies, which they've done this for like ten years. It's hilarious, maybe eight years. But actually got to hang out with Everything Is Terrible. They came and did a show in Memphis many many years ago before they were as big as they are now, and they did they dress up in the dog costumes at that time they were doing their dog show.
Speaker 4: It was hilarious and they had this was genius.
Speaker 3: They chopped up clips from all of these terrible dog movies, you know, like the kid dog movie genre, and all of them are the same. Where the dog runs through the kitchen and grabs the turkey off the dinner. He gets into the mud or the soap and he does the dog and it goes on all the family. The dog does the dog fart where it smells terrible, and then he makes.
Speaker 4: The doggy face.
Speaker 3: Those stupid archetypes are in every dumb dog movie. But are dog movies worse than ape of movies? Because guess what. Epe movies have all the same tropes. The apes do all the same stuff, except the apes have cigars and they'll smoke cigars, which is funny. That's it. Nothing else in epe movies is funny. They're terrible, just as bad as dog movies, except when a monkey has a cigar that actually is funny. I don't know why it is. Tell me it's not. Tell me a monkey smoking a cigar or a cigarette, but more so a cigar that's just not funny.
Speaker 4: Just tell me it's not.
Speaker 3: And by the way, thank you for that super chet Maybe I shouldn't call them super chests. Gabriel Tobaal shout out five bucks what's up, Gabriel?
Speaker 4: Much love to you anyway, So he talks.
Speaker 3: He talks to beings, and he also gets deeply into the worldview of viewing the body and the mind as two types of computers like a comput like hardware and software operating systems. He is obsessed With's that analogy which we already saw in his programming and meta programming analysis that we did.
Speaker 4: Okay, so uh though, that's the.
Speaker 3: Public content for all you, beautiful people, beautiful people, beautiful and then of course the real meat will be for the subscribers.
Speaker 17: I'm going to put you on something crazy, real quick. Most of these zoomer Jimbros are consuming macro guzzling synthetic dyes and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af. There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further unless you are an Alpha or Sigma male. This is important and there could be consequences. There's a new certified Sigma male pre workout powder for sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your co workers, fire your boss, aggressively, gamble, or invade a small village. Chad mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Experience the pure goodness of chad Mode colored with organic blue spirolina extract, organic lemon cherry, and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine made in a sketchy Chinese lab. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract which will get your mind going and pump you up to the max. Chad Mode is made in America with all clean ingredients, the first clean pre workout of its kind. Why are these people adding synthetic sweeteners to every single pre workout when there are many studied downsides to consuming nasty fake sucralose. Each dose of chad Mode contains the kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and dominate anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will make you more dominant in your daily life. So proceed with caution. It's as simple as mixing one or two scoops of our fine powder into water or juice, providing you with a delicious, energizing beverage featuring a burst of sweet organic fruit flavor. Chad Mode will give you the extra edge you desperately crave. Don't miss out. Secure your supply of chad Mode on TikTok shop with a limited time, massive discount. Elevate your workouts and supercharge your days. Chad Mode not for your average Jim brozoomer who consumes synthetic blue dyes on the daily. Buy on the TikTok shop now with a massive discount provided by TikTok for a very limited time. Buy now while this is still available, Or go to Chuck dot com and use code in caption. Chad Mode has been flying off the shelves because it's the first of its kind. Certified for Alpha males only. Do not buy if you are a beta. We will refund your money.
Speaker 3: Have the dog making a mess?
Speaker 4: It had?
Speaker 3: I mean, what else can dogs do in dog movies? Air buds, dogs dunking and basketballs and shit? What else can you have on a dog movie other than the tropes. There's nothing else. That's it. And by the way, every animal movie aren't all the animal movies, don't They all have the same tropes.
Speaker 4: Of course they do.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to remember in Marley and Me if the dog farted, if they had that lame joke in there. I can't remember. But Marlar dies at the end. By the way, ooh, I just blew up Marley and Me. I just spoiled Marley and Me. I hate dog movies anyway. I don't hate dogs, but I don't like dog movies. John Candy as Dog and Yeah, that's funny. Homeward Bound, Milo and Notice and Homeward Bound are like the only dog movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: And then oh I forgot, thank you Anthea. The dog has to sniff the butts, of course, and even is when the dog.
Speaker 4: Movies are.
Speaker 3: Have the human voices, that's even worse. Oh my gosh. I by the way, I told Jamie this. If you want to make Jamie madd just tell her that all dogs are going to Hell. I say this all the time, and it makes her. It gets furious. She's like, no, they're not like as if me saying that actually brings it about that I'm going to pronounce the metaphysical condemnation of all the souls of all dogs, but it really does ruffle her feathers. Is this a recording? It is not. Dog farts are not funny. I'm sorry they're not. I mean literally, the only funny thing an animal does is if a monkey smokes a cigar.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: There's no other I mean there's not even it's not even possible for animals to do anything else funny except cats and YouTube videos like jumping and knocking stuff down. That's kind of funny. That's like a five on the funny scale. But a monkey with a cigar, I mean, this is it's just funny, dude. I don't even who, nobody knows why.
Speaker 4: It's just funny.
Speaker 3: Anyway, There's something else I'll watched I was gonna talk about, but I can't remember what. Anyway, There's nothing more fun than just being an idiot on streams, is there? And today I gave you extra extreme gig u level idiocy. So I hope you appreciate it, and if you would subscribe to the website. All right, so if you want to help me out, you want to support me. Thank you for of course, the super chats are a big help, but you can also subscribe as a member and in the next couple of days we will get the part twos for you guys, so they think if there's anything else to cover to catch up with. I did finally finish the last of the Catechetical lecture, so you can go listen to in the members section. The last of that, Jamie and I will do the final part of the Guy Girl Talks. Part three of that will be for members in the next week. Church of the Eternal Logos and I will do the part two of the Lawsky. We will have doctor Bo Branson on for a talk in the upcoming weeks week or weeks, who you saw on the debate review will be covering his material on the lecture series that he did. What else is going on? I don't know, but I really want to get you know. It's once they demonetize the channel, it's like you lose the zeal, the zest for coming on here and acting like an idiot. And again at all you guys send like so much money when I act like an idiot, when I tell you when I do the lectures nobody sends money, but when I act like an idiot, it's like, here comes the money. I'm like Scrooge jumping off of the diving board into his you know, pile of gold.
Speaker 4: So anyway, any.
Speaker 3: Last requests before we close up shop, y'all shall talk about dogs.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that link. They're okay.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Okay. Shout out to Father Deacon and a nice Norwegian noose in the chat. Shout out to William Kane. Shout out to all of our Ortho bros and our normal friends. Shout out to our enemies as well. I'm sure are always lurking, lurking like Audrey Horn. Our enemies are lurking. I don't think I have anything else anymore, anything else.
Speaker 4: Honestly, this kind of stuff is most fun. I'd rather just sit and just act like an idiot.
Speaker 3: I know. I look, come on, I'm not going to debate about leaving platforms. I need to be on as many platforms as possible.
Speaker 4: That's the solution here.
Speaker 3: You want me to sing some more, I should sing. I should just sit here and sing all day, because that's when the super jets come in. What h what do you want me to sing what's that awful? Sting?
Speaker 4: And Brian Adams?
Speaker 3: Is it? Rod Stewart stinging? Brian Adams?
Speaker 4: Let's do it?
Speaker 3: Afun one flew up. The gods have cursed me for that. That song is anathema. As you can see, if you try to sing it, you'll die. Jordan Peterson singing Somewhere over the Rainbow? No, no, I gotta get in the Jordan Pearson mode here.
Speaker 7: No. Well, the question is a right, can you sing somewhere over the rainbow?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: Can you sing somewhere over the rainbow? Some where over the rainbow? He in the skies? There's my archetype of my father staring me in my dead eyes?
Speaker 4: How's that?
Speaker 3: I was pretty good? Come on, come on, y'all.
Speaker 4: That was pretty good. This is fun.
Speaker 3: We could do this for a little bit longer. I am on bit shoot every day we will bitch you.
Speaker 4: I'm on bitch you.
Speaker 3: Been on bitch you for two years, dude, and I constantly upload stuff to you to bitch you and it gets fifty views. So you know, what's the point. Did you like that?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 3: Come on? That was pretty good. It didn't like kermit? That was actually that wasn't that bad it. I think that's a better Jordan Peterson than I used to do. But I haven't done Jordan in so long. The chat's always a little bit behind, so I can't. I got to catch up to what you guys are saying, all right, So let's do Let's do some impressions. That's always fun. If you guys want to send me more of your money, show me the prove to me that you love me with love points aka money. That's what I call the money now, love points, Send me some of them love points. Yes, the sixth we already.
Speaker 4: Can tell you the six people who disliked it.
Speaker 3: It's the six people who hate who hate me? Uh, by the way, smash like, we can almost get that up to two hundred. We got three hundred still hanging around. Creed. It's always on the same Creed. That's the worst. Let me move this microphone way so I don't kill y'all's ear drums.
Speaker 18: Let us heard news today. It seems Tristan it's fully gay with arms right overund Honda the Ecuadorian Moon. Welcome to this place. I'll show you ever hang.
Speaker 4: I don't got none else?
Speaker 3: How was that? That's how I like Creed, don't it. Shout out to Tristan. Shout out to Tristan. How come on, Nick Cage and Arnold Schwartzenegger, this is the worst. I mean, they're the best, but actually I don't I can't do Arnold that good. I don't know why Arnold is hard. You would think Arnold would be like the the best or easiest, but Arnold is pretty difficult. It's actually a really weird cadence. I don't know, it's it's hard to get it just right. I mean we've only gone for an hour and forty, so we can we can.
Speaker 4: Stretch this out.
Speaker 3: Pull us a fluff in here, pull a fluff into this more mumble.
Speaker 4: That was pretty good, Creed, though.
Speaker 3: Crypt keeper, Yes, the crypt keeper.
Speaker 16: The cripkeeper sounds a little bit blank.
Speaker 3: Uh shot, it's one blank. I'm the cryptkeeper.
Speaker 16: I'm also the bigger of Los Angeles here.
Speaker 3: How's that I can't do? Tucker Carlson. The crip keeper sounds a little bit like Cobra commander. That's what I was trying to think of.
Speaker 19: Yeah, but yes, you see Cobra recommend This sounds a lot like the crypt keeper, except the crypt keeper works for Cobra commander.
Speaker 4: How's that?
Speaker 3: So those are hard on the voice? What do I think of trying Day? Trying Day is my publisher. What do you think I think? I like? I like my publisher. Uh yes, By the way, give me money for this. I don't do impersonations for free. Give me money. By the way, I got to be on a I don't my Ben Shapiro is not that good. All right, it's okay. I can't do Bob second, but I got to be on the podcast with Ben Swann and Sam Tripoli. Dune du dune. All right, that's my do your impression of San triple dude. I gotta get a flat built hat and I'll put these glasses one.
Speaker 8: Okay, bye?
Speaker 3: Not that grave?
Speaker 8: Okay, well bye, don't.
Speaker 4: There's my Sam tripley.
Speaker 12: Now, if you want to do Doctor Phil, it's real easy to do. You just move it back a step. And I want to comment on this woman who got mad when I did Doctor Phil. One time I did Doctor Phil, and I said, are you calling the audience.
Speaker 3: A bunch of hoes?
Speaker 12: Yup?
Speaker 3: Cap me outside it by that Now you're saying the audience are a.
Speaker 4: Bunch of hoes.
Speaker 3: I got an email from a woman calling bitching me out, saying, how dare you call your audience? She thought I was calling the audience hose, I'm like, do you not know who doctor Phil is?
Speaker 4: That was one of the best emails ever.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I still get emails of people who are targeted individuals that David Lynch is targeting. David Lynch is not targeting you. I'm sorry with these crazy people that email me. Do Whoopy Goldberg. That's awesome. All right, we got another super chat. That's why I do this stuff. Stewart Glenn Wright two dollars. Thank you, Stuart much appreciate it. Doctor Phil is not my best impersonation.
Speaker 19: Doude you want me to do to Larry Nichols. Well, now, Hilary was at a witch coving one diamond. She's seen that marine Obamavich and she was out there, what Hillary doing the witch stuff.
Speaker 3: She had a pumpkin that.
Speaker 19: Was working like a witch's coloring and she was throwing the hair from tonail from George Soros and the witches brew.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do, I do, I do do a perfect Larry Nichols, I do. I'm sorry some of my impersonations are perfect. Yes, that's your right dangerfield. I was about to do that.
Speaker 13: Way to go, Coop. Today, we have to target some of the people in random small towns. Coop, I need you to take this FBI equipment and to target random people that are weird on the internet. Then, Coop, I need you to send an email to Jay pretending to be these people Blue Rose, how's that?
Speaker 4: I don't know who Jabberjaws is?
Speaker 3: Wow wow wow wow wow wow Yeah yeah, wow wow.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I've never even thought to do Owen Wilson, So I do need to work on Owen Wilson. I'm never even thought to do one Wilson. Yes, I know that's my stick. Oh oh yeah.
Speaker 4: We gotta do our favorite gotta do.
Speaker 3: Our boy, we gotta do our favorite comedy. Let's see, let's see what what? Uh? Give me a give me a scenario for z Zak. So we gotta do z zach h What is z Zac doing? Uh? He's talking to somebody?
Speaker 4: Do z Zac doing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Give me the scenario that makes it easier? Don't say, just Dozza. I can't do Bruce willis what is z Zac up to? Who's he talking to what's he doing? Order a pizza? He's I don't know what's he doing?
Speaker 4: Z Zach doing what? I know?
Speaker 3: The chests behind so.
Speaker 4: Face, who's face?
Speaker 3: Okay, I want I'm gonna do z Zach, but give me a scenario of what is z Zach doing.
Speaker 4: By the way, we did a hilarious thing with Jimbob.
Speaker 3: We did a live stream on Instagram where we were doing a debate between z Zak and Peterson. That was funny. No not zac on hegel come on, get a funny scenario z Zak doing something. Check you out, cann or come on, get more creative than that. It'll be the wackier it is, the funnier it'll be. There we go, got it.
Speaker 4: Z Zach arguing with Dugan.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's see, I'm trying to figure trying to remember my my dukean I do I do a pretty good Dugan. Z Zak arguing with Dugan. I'm gonna hold off on Dugan. Let's let's do. Z Zach arguing you can't see your super chat. Let me see if you sent one, let me pull it up. Shout out to Tim a Fay he sent ten bucks. H William, I'm sorry if you sent a super chat and I missed it.
Speaker 20: Okay, see this, this, this drives through I wull go have this the capitalist system with it drives through forces want to to what is this?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 21: This this this headset that you will that you speaking to the fetishism of the commodity with the had set.
Speaker 3: To speak into this.
Speaker 21: This is the transferring the information to me, which is the dollar menu. All I want what the dollar menu itself to show the reality of its being inside of the sweating No nonsense.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That was all nonsense, made pure zero sense. The pick on I haven't heard actually that I have to. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to do Okay, So from now on I will only well, people don't know who in the chat is me anyway, I'm not gonna dox you guys. Ah, So I'll start doing it like i'll do shout outs to not dox people. By Well, I can't give you. You already have your own gay name. I can't give you a new gay name. I was thinking I could give you like a makeup and name that sounds like you. But anyway you want some more impressions, I'd be glad to give you some more if y'all want it. If you want it, do you want to come get it? Should we sing some more songs? Soy face? Okay, do your best soy face. The light's getting a weird in here. How's that?
Speaker 4: That's pretty good?
Speaker 3: So face? I gotta put these on to do a proper soy face.
Speaker 4: They're pretty good.
Speaker 3: Lurking Jay, lurking Audrey. All right, well I don't see anymore. I can't do him. I can't do em. J Give me a box of wine and let me start ranting. Keanu reacting to Zizek.
Speaker 22: There is this this principle of the the the the gun, which like the couples system, which the shooting out of the semen, which is represents the patriarchy.
Speaker 3: Whoa, and the guns were also seamen?
Speaker 4: How's that so? Keanu?
Speaker 3: As Bill realizing the phallic symbolism of z.
Speaker 4: Zek, How's that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 23: Yes, Jerry, I can do a good Greg boonch and uh not if we talk about if we want to talk about Greg Bonchin and the transcendental argument, well, the easiest way to do Manchon is to just talk in this monotone voice about the transi dental argument, Jerry.
Speaker 4: How's that?
Speaker 3: That's pretty gooinst a decent boce. I think I used to do a better bonce when I was younger. But whoa dude, what? Whoa whoa what? Oh the Keanu doing? Whoa Jesse Ventura singing? Creed?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, let me get my Jesse.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, well, the question is what happened on the day of nine one one? Well, you know, you know, Alex Well, I just heard the news today. It seems Jesse j it's gone to die in sight of But well, are you just heard the news today?
Speaker 4: Nah, I can't do it. That's gay.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. It was almost okay, But if you're doing Jesse, I can't sing and do Jesse.
Speaker 4: So that was that was a fail F press F. But we did good.
Speaker 3: Thank you for for We had a nice series of super chest today. Arnold explaining the best way to heal Americas to get the pomp anything else, We already ran one hundred people off that money.
Speaker 23: Well, will William williamsh the crackers and the pantry fallacy, The crackers and the pantry fallacy.
Speaker 8: Do a bit of Bernie. Bernie Sanders does not want you to vote for Bernie. He wants you to vote for Zizek, who will then abdicate the throne after the assassination, to give the throne over to Bernie Sanders, and we will all have the exact same toothpaste. I'm running on a platform of everyone having, of course, the same bottle of toothpaste. No, if a Brian's a toothpaste, there should only be one. There should be Barney toothpast.
Speaker 3: How's that's so good for Bernie? A J donated five dollars. I can't see the comments. Sorry, it's so stupid that I cannot see the comments on this thing. Bernie runs out of toilet paper. I used to do Krusty, but I don't remember how Krusty talks anything like that. That's his life. But I can't remember how Crusty talks. Alec A Guinness explaining orthodoxy as the force you don't need. He doesn't you doesn't need to see energies. These aren't the doctrines you're looking for.
Speaker 4: He can go about his business.
Speaker 16: Move along.
Speaker 3: I don't know that was dumb. Those are pretty good, that right.
Speaker 24: Come here, a little one, don't be afraid, Come here, a little one.
Speaker 3: Don't be afraid.
Speaker 4: That pretty good. That was you want? Is that what you want?
Speaker 3: I can't do SpongeBob. I can't do Biden Alex, Alex Jay telling Nick talking with Nick Cage about DMT. It is.
Speaker 25: It is Sunday, two thousand and five. We earned me live for the next six hours as I trip along with my guest Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 4: Nick, you have been at.
Speaker 25: The center of a lot of controversy over the years when it comes to doing drugs. Now when I was with Joe, folks, Okay, I'm just gonna lay it out with the folks. Okay, there's a interdimensional demon goblins, folks, Okay, it's all real, man.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think my Alex has gotten worse over the years.
Speaker 3: It used to be on point, and I don't know if I feel like my Alex is just degenerated.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the problem is. But I'm not gonna do Nick Kay's talking Alex Shols.
Speaker 3: Sorry. I mean, I can still pull off Alex, but I don't know. There's something I'm missing. It's too gravelly. But he I think actually he used to be more gravelly, and now his voice is more normal voice. It's not as gravelly as it was ten years ago.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: What do you guys think my Alex Jones is decent? It's not great, it's just decent. I mean I think I do it better Alex than most people because a lot of people sucks but as the mediocre. But there's plenty of people that do.
Speaker 4: It way better.
Speaker 25: So it is Sunday, two thousand and five. We're gonna belyve for the next six hours. It is, it is, it is Sunday. It is Sunday. It is Sunday, two thousand and five. We're gonna be alive over the next seventeen.
Speaker 4: Hours, folks. I've got the documents.
Speaker 3: How's that? John Hagey, my indfensial Israel.
Speaker 8: If you look in my new book, in Defencial Israel, you'll find sixteen.
Speaker 3: That's the blood moons of Israel cursing me for daring to mock John Hagey.
Speaker 4: I do do it.
Speaker 3: I do it pretty perfect, John Hagey, let me come on. I mean, I can't do him. I can't do emj Why do you keep that I don't know. I can't do him.
Speaker 4: I can't do hesher.
Speaker 3: Trying to the people that I know I can do it okay, Patrick, right, welcome, welcome, welcome, there's my Patrick can't do Tristan can't do Benny, he can't do.
Speaker 16: Hey, guys, get down, Chubbs, there's kJ. Hey guys, this is kJ here, get down, Chubs, Burger.
Speaker 3: King foot let us. Number five, that's my favorite chills and if Funny you with him, you say you love me. I've been trying to get away for some time, part ways with the life. I chose take back what's mine? But it's all good? Oh?
Speaker 4: Was that that was a pretty good John?
Speaker 3: Hegy? Though?
Speaker 4: I do? I do? Hey? You perfect?
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 19: Low gott.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't impersonate him.
Speaker 4: Did you like the kJ? Come on? That's pretty good kJ?
Speaker 16: What what is what in this wilderness says that? It's a good Jay?
Speaker 3: Jay?
Speaker 16: If there was a computer? What in this wildness says it? Date's a good How's that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: I can't do any other grass Dison, He's too normal?
Speaker 3: I do a.
Speaker 4: Badass chills though. Number eleven.
Speaker 3: These people found dust floating in the air, and when their camera took a picture, clearly there's a circle. What are these orbs? I hope that they are okay? Number ten, we all love to go skydiving, but sometimes when we go skydiving, the skydiving suit doesn't open. In this case, I hope that they are O number nine. Everybody likes to play an instrument, but sometimes when you play an instrument, it could be haunted. Look here at this photo and you will see in the background clearly there is an orb over this guitar. I hope that this guitar is okay number five. If you want to know what I look like, go to my instagram. Dylan is chilling Whitey. Studies show that people who leave thumbs up are nice people and it makes them happier. So leave me your thumbs up and go to my instagram. That's a damn good chills. That's a damn good chills. Come on, what do I think of Bigfoot? Come on, dude, come on. I did daeff, I did JF.
Speaker 4: Carl Sagan.
Speaker 3: I can't balloons and balloons. I can't think of what Carl Sagan says other than billions and billions. I know, right, I know right, Come on, that chills that chills his own point. I know that chills his own point. Let's see, so I was singing that one chill song. What's the other chill song? Ain't it funny? You? And then you say you love me? All right, So there's ain't it funny? And then there's the other one. All right, So there's that one, and then I know the other one too. I'm trying to think of how that one goes. You said switching sides. You ain't got no pride, you girl. We survive. I don't know how we survived. Make them up our lives. You change like the tides change the tides. Yeah, you ain't got no pride anyway. Number fifteen, red Pill White is in the comments, and he is often saying crazy things. In this example, you can see that red Pill White obviously has something behind him. What do you think that it is? Leave me a comment below. I can kind of.
Speaker 26: Do Mark Pasio natural law, Well, you know what we all possess, natural law, natural rights to natural laws. As a former member of the Dark Occult, there's a remember of the Darker cultist, the Darker Cultus in natural law.
Speaker 3: There's my there'sh he did a spell on me. He did a Darker Cultus spell on me, made me cough. Mark Passley was coming at me. No I can't do already did David Lynch. I know I can't do. I can't do.
Speaker 27: Sticks them Okaye issues the dodo, Yeah, the sacred to doom. Okaye is to talk about the capitals, the hapialism, the bloody apodalism, the Marshall Wayne represents in the film.
Speaker 3: It's just is the is the truth.
Speaker 24: About the bloody abolism as opposed to the bloody capitalism. Marshall Wayne always I get choked up with the okay and talking about.
Speaker 4: That wasn't too bad.
Speaker 3: A lot of these I haven't done in like a year or two, so I'm having to just go for memory.
Speaker 4: I already did Cobra.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't do Michael Kaine is an ANTIFA activist. Did you like the passio? Is that? Okay?
Speaker 28: The thing about the dark, the dark occultish thing about Marshall White, blah, Mashall White already did Cobra Commander.
Speaker 4: It's cover commander taking over Chatz.
Speaker 3: That's funny. This is a lot of fun I know I did it. By the way, if you want to watch it didn't get any promotion in the algorithm. I did a whole stream that was like all the same stuff with other impersonations. Chills was there, not really, but sort of in spirit. I'll go try to find the other stream of impersonations to put it in the chat. Anyway, so we've for two hours. I think I used to could do Richard Simmons, I don't remember anymore.
Speaker 4: Huey Lewis.
Speaker 3: Occultas.
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Christian Bale, thank you, I'm honored.
Speaker 4: I can't do sticks.
Speaker 3: To do an impersonation, it really helps if they've got something, you know, weird and unique about their voice. If they have a very normal tone and standard Midwestern kind of voice. It's like, it's almost impossible. I can't do it. You can only do impersonations when the people are, you know, something.
Speaker 4: Quirky and weird about their voice. I should try to.
Speaker 3: I could maybe do a Connor McGregor, like, I can do it, you know that kind of an accident. So let me listen to some Connor McGregor shite talking and then I'll do it. Connor McGregor. I can't do Sam Hide. I could do his laugh. That's one of Sam Hide's laughs.
Speaker 4: Hey you jesus, Jim Moore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my first interview was Jim Mars remember the rest of peace. Jim Marris, he condescended to do his first interview with me when I was a nube with a terrible audio quality. Anyway, all right, my throat is about worn out. Thank you guys very much. If we want to see part two of this, I'll spare everybody in the part two with all this madness, even though that's what you send me money to do, is to be mad and crazy. And we'll get into the other meats of John C. Silley and the Millennium Book. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Hope everybody had a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you all the support given the difficult times that we're in.