Speaker 1: See the show video snip.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do this one more time today, and I want you to think about this while we watched this one more time. You see the spirit of mankind expressed through these people, and then you see their destruction and murder. And I asked myself, will often are we just not aware of it yet? Did we are? Is mankind already over? Did it already die eighty years ago? And did we well? Did America do everything you could to kill it? Those who infiltrated our country, whether they were waves themselves or in the Free Masonic Orders that also followed the same agenda. You know, I don't think these people could have ever done these things. This entity, this high minded entity of the Saturn cult, could ever have accomplished anything without our assistance, without our willful compliance and assistance in getting them where they wanted to go. And which is the end of all things good and all things pure, in all things family. And I want you to look at these faces, and I want you to think for a second, what do you actually see? Do you see a united group of people in love with life, the spirit of God, the spirit of the benevolent Creator flowing within them? Hope, promise for the future, and then what do you see? Judaism declares war on Germany and they wouldn't be in that. They fight no battles themselves. How did they do that? Their influence? See you look at here's the thing. If we don't play the game, they can't win. We make up their armies, We make up their spies and assassins. Now granted they have their own as well, but without a networking system, they would be detached from any true power. We are going to have to face the facts that those among us of our same ancestry and heritage are helping this happen, and they need to be excommunicated or denounced or renounced from the rest of us. It's yes, it's most certainly Judaism, Islam Catholicism because they're all the same saturn cult with different masks. Yes, it's all that, but how do they accomplish so much? Because it's not just them, the people who don't want to lift up a shovel to or replow to cultivate their own goddamn land that they got for free. We're talking about Russia and other places. Every country tried to help these people, but they'd rather be scandalous, scheming, and take the life force out of other things like a parasite every place they go. They want to be in control of the poisons that like alcohol, drugs, vices, human trafficking, gambling, all the things that destroy the spirit of each and every one of us, the spirit of God which they are at war at with. Now I want you to look at these faces in these uniforms and ask me, ask yourself, do you feel ashamed at all? Or do you feel sad maybe is a better word. When you see these faces and knew what they were trying to do, which was simply just to have reason, rationality, and a place for them in the world that wasn't being infiltrated and poisoned by this menacing cult of human and child sacrifice, that wasn't being poisoned by their perversions, by their sick, depraved activities, that wasn't maliciously preying upon the youth doing gender surgeries. Then hey, guess what what is America now? They are here, They have been here, They were here before Israel was built, and the Bolsheviks would not have existed without the help of American tax paying money and our gold, not not necessarily our fault. But we need to wisen up and understand that whenever there's a war, it's an unnatural occurrence and it's the hands of the financiers, this banking cult of child and human sacrifice behind every bit of it, and we don't need to participate, don't need to help them destroy us. I don't see an evil man, and when you see him on the balcony, I don't see two evil men there. I see people who honestly and earnestly cared about their people. I see the ancestry of ourselves in the sun cult of the Gothic Arians. I see the purity of love for family. The Scythians had this. They had less desire for material and superficial and artificial things. They would make and fashion things out of gold because they didn't treat it like a currency, or they would bury it because they didn't have a place, they didn't want to carry it along with them as they were, you know, moving from place to place. They would just bury it. Versus something that saw an angle, an advantage in a way to manipulate and take a world of abundance and turn it into a world of scarcity based on what they controlled, and here we are. Look at these faces. Please please look at these faces, and look at them in a whole new way. If you haven't already, I know a lot of you have. I know a lot of you are just as saddened by this as I am, because I feel like I'm witnessing the end of the world that already and it already happened, and we're it's just a slow like we're still falling off that cliff. We haven't hit the ground yet. This was our last fight and we weren't even aware of him. We should have seen a kindred spirit in the Germans, and America did, but they squashed that just as they are now. We really seriously needed a restoration of all things that makes sense, that are reasonable, that protect the family, and we need to. We need to, for the sake of justice itself, correct the lies and hold accountable the liars. I want to see a double Roman put both hands out.
Speaker 3: The name.
Speaker 1: Miss Nations, which less the name never sam miss Nations.
Speaker 2: I could watch that and loop all day, but it's not long enough. We need to find our own We need our own stock footage, and I'll create a bigger, longer one. God damn man, the things we've lost, but we don't have to continue to do that. And for people who are asking me, and then it wasn't really it was just a sense I got. It's not really were asking me. I guess my own head was asking me this. I noticed a couple Again, I could have just been a time of day or whatever else is going on on Thursday for people, but I noticed there was less attendance yesterday, more attendance on FTJ than anyplace else, which is usually it's usually about even So when I saw that, I wondered, what is up with this? Is it rumble not sending out the things? Is it people thinking that my information or my message is changing just because I added some other things that are of interest to me. Right I like to share my life and I'm a real person, right Like, So it's not about putting on a performance. This is a broadcast, and as a broadcast, that which is on your mind you talk about. And if I'm in the process of doing something with this stuff and I'm finding the benefits of the azure will products and the longevity stuff, I want to share that because if it's helping me out, why would I keep that to myself, you know, and every once in a while you need to also address the other issues in the world. I've gone hardcore and heavy on and gone deep into the recesses of lying history to extract the truth out of it and explain how ancient these bullshitters and the and their bullshit is and just how fake is even the fact that it says Judea declares war on Germany in that on that newspaper. What the fuck is that? Judaea? They were at complete and direct opposition to the Israelites. Not that I give a shit about any of these people. They weren't my people, not my people, not my culture, not my religion, period the end. But if we're gonna make an argument for something, they should at least figured out their shit. Because you have Judaeans creating Israel instead of Israelites creating Israel. You have lying liars who lie about everything, including their identity, creating these demonic places where they're havens for sexual perverts, registered sex offenders, and child child killers and rapists. What a great place it must be to be a child, especially considering what the Francists are and how they still practice this stuff. Because that is what Judaism is. Frankism is just Judaism exposed for the rest of the world to say. It's not that it's different, it's not that it was unique and isolated unto itself. No, it was just proclaiming more openly and honestly in some senses and very guarded in others. They didn't want you to know who they were and where they would. But the ideas of Frankism are exactly where you find Zionist mindsets now. They are the continuation of that. Christian Zionism only exists because of Francists in the seventeen fifties being baptized twenty six plus thousand people and Jacob Frank himself to infiltrate That was part of the plan Sabotai did it to is Jacob Frank was going to do it to Christianity, and not that these people weren't highly inter mixed in the first place, Like where did the church? Where did the Roman Catholic Church come from in the first place?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I want to read some of these comments, but my heads in a way soil of me. Let me get off of this. I'm on the wrong screen. Actually for that, I go tilt man's helven over here. All right, whoa that are today?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's up? Our getting drip? What's up Karen? And has a point about the end here. I went to the same myself, urchan angel. Let's see you tell winter were stake it? Oh? Okay, you guys talk to each other. I ki jam near every time I see this stuff, Dan, you have no soul if it doesn't affect you in a major way. Exactly why I take a second before I start talking, because otherwise you can hear my voice crack uh uh yeah, yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 3: On this one.
Speaker 2: It says I would die to have hope again, it seems like you may have to do that. Oh you do have a hole full of full of clips? All right, cool, thank you. We'll see. We'll see how we can transfer those. They're mentally more prepared than most. Yeah, well, we'll see. We'll see how that, how well that goes when it comes to starvation, because that's part of their game and the indirect completely in denial. Never they'll they can do something right in front of you and they'll and they'll gaslight you that it's not happening. It's it's part of the the torture of the whole thing. It's part of the fear that they require because they're basically empty inside, right, they have no tether obviously, but it goes even deeper than that. Sociopaths have no true human emotions, like they don't feel remorse, So in order for them to get any kind of excitement or dopamine, it has to do more and more extreme things over as time goes on. So they when it comes to the torture aspect, that so that they can get a tinge of feeling in their numbness. And they don't care who's at at the expense of whether they do this or their own children. So what the hell do you think they're going to do to you? And yeah, this world is so dark and it sure doesn't seem like that will change soon. Yet I'm still here standing this is our angel talking. Yeah, finding joy though it doesn't mean put your head on the ground. I agree with what you're saying, Karen, But what I want to say also is that this is if that moves you as much as it moves me, then that means that we have work to do that we're not doing, or that we need to understand that when the time comes, we have to do it, and I don't know what other time has to come, except for the simple fact that we are not powerful enough individually to do anything. Accept accept, not accept as an I accept this no, except for simply not playing their game in all aspects, not being manipulated by our reactions to the horrific things that they do, so that we end up doing exactly what they think we're going to do. And they already have that preparation for that. The thing about government or fake government in all aspects, especially these people, they know violence very well. They are the best at it, they have the best weapons for it. So they are chomping at the bit for an a violent reaction to the shit that they do to us, which is one hundred percent justified if we did it. But then they would have every excuse in the world and spin it through their midaia or media, their sorcery, and put everybody under the spell that this is given some bullshit reason that doesn't have to make too much sense to somebody who's not that bright, why they're going to go to these extreme measures to do something. So if that means martial law, if that means cracking down on quote unquote anti Semitism in fucking America was like Germany without the fight first, because we already had it in the Civil War, and we didn't realize what we're really really fighting for. We didn't understand that it was a banking war, a Jewish banking war for territory, to keep everybody in centralized control. They didn't want people branching out of breaking up, and they didn't want it to last very long. Of course, if Americans kill Americans on well, then there's no travel from one country to the next, like they were trying to do with the British and all this other stuff that was long distance wars weren't working for them, so then they split you, split us up, and instigated a war and then made up a bullshit reason as to why they were doing that was about secession. It had nothing to do with slavery, because at the end result of it was we were all slaves to the banks, to the debt. So I had to explain any of this, especially to the Trump worshipers, as futile. Yeah, yeah, I'm not sure if we really need to bother or waste our time with that. Honestly, I think it's more about us. And the thing is, of course, though, the reason why these these ideas of like don't participate don't happen is because the vast majority of people who are just moved by the wind are gonna just keep doing what they're doing and they're not gonna pull away from it. Something absolutely dramatic and devastating would have to wake them up, and at that point it's already kind of too late, because the type of dramatic thing that would have to happen would be something that would be detrimental to all of us. And then by then it's like, oh now it's a danger. Still don't understand what it is, but can at least a point in the direction that it's coming from. Well, by then it's too late, honestly, Like, yeah, I don't want to. I don't want to. I'm not trying to, uh, as a dad, I don't want to promote this and as a as an adult. And the reason why I've been sharing this other information lately, and this is what I was trying to get at in the first place, is that there isn't just this one thing. There's also the result of their impact that's affecting the minds of people in our society that then affect other impressionable people within our society. That's why I found it important, and it was a nice refreshing for me change of pace, having some of the you know, well we had the pro science pro science life. You know, he hit his funny take on it, and then Greg you said, but that whenever his question is why we do this, is why we critique a teenager, Well, it's because he's influencing other people, and because that's what adults are supposed to do, and the society of everybody hush hush, politically correct, and I don't call out, ridicule or criticize people who are and don't and don't express reality to them. It is absolutely stupid, because that's how you get runaway retardation. And now what I mean by that, it's run away insanity. When you don't check the people, put those people in check who are responding to a world of crazy influences, then that keeps the criticism off the people who are doing the influencing. They're the product of the influence and they're saying and you know, then it's taboo not to address that, not to confront it. And I think even though South Park is demonically Jewish and evil. There was another episode where there was a they overdid it though. It was like some dude on stage saying everybody was like stupid and fat and all this other stuff, and he was reality, Yeah, well, well, I mean that's the thing. If you have standards in a society, social and social norms, if you will, I don't mean the ones that they said, but the ones that should be reasonable, rational, logical, and have ethics, morals and values in them. When those start to erode, because based on our acceptance, we're being manipulated into allowing perverse, horrible, self harming things to occur, that's when you have to say, fuck this. This is the Jewish poison. This is the poison of this cult of Judea, this cult of Saturn. They've already they've already handed us a horrific, devastating loss about eighty years ago. They've had us kill our own cousins two times in two different wars all around. It was the establishment of the Federal Reserve and then boom boom, two freaking wars for dominance of the globe. Because they had already had us, we were already taken. We were already taken by the end of the Civil War. Took them a little while to incorporate, took them a little while to drive us into these financial ruin moments like the Great Depression, currency scarcities and stuff like that in eighteen ninety nine, in ninety eight, and a bunch of other ones where they wanted to set up the parameters or the feel of the perception that we couldn't handle our own so we would have to have foreign influence in our country. Again, the same thing that Hamilton was expressing to Washington, which I'm not sure how hard of our argument that was with Washington, to be honest with you, but that's not the fact that Hamilton was a groomed, potentially homosexual, definitely not a hero, a traitor to mankind. Yet at large, who recommended, and he was a banker, recommended that we had a central bank twenty year charter. Here in the first place goes to show what a piece of crapp he was, and the precedence was set and what happened with Andrew Jackson, these banks never wanted to ever have happen again. They didn't want us to be deaf free. They didn't want us to resist their banking system in our country, and it took him about thirty years to get us into a war. From the time of Jackson, they get us an a war, killing ourselves. So there was an American care Elgers's on both sides. So now we look at we look at life, we look at history, and we look at what happened and transpired after that. It's really nearly impossible to not see us for what it is. I don't. I mean, I think it's getting harder and harder for people to ignore this. But I think there's a fear factor too. Most people don't like confrontation. Well it's too damn bad if you're in the middle of a confrontation if you don't like it. Yeah, I love wins, I get it. But it sounds really nice on a rereading card. And put it into put it into practice, and see how far that gets you. With a seventy IQ psychopathic duck killer. You know, the same guy who's running around the park like these focks here in this AI picture, murdering the wildlife, even though they're getting shit tons of money from your tax money from from your taxes, paying for the little un cards and everything else that they get for free, and including interest free loans. Geez, that's funny. It's almost as if there's a Jewish hand behind that, trying to ruine and destroy your country. And as far as freakin yesterday, when I explained the history that I'm aware of and I know starting back from Hugo Chavez Meduro, I am, I'm confused because I thought he was the puppet that they installed after Hugo Chavez. And maybe he is, and maybe he even had enough of them, because Venezuela went into ruin, absolute ruin. It was a horrible, bloody, murderous, raping place to live in. Everything was chaos. But it was most certainly about Hugo Shabez, his resistance, his statements about other things making people aware of it, his resistance to the UN is, kicking out of the IMF, the you know, he he kicked out the the bankers, he kicked out the oligarxy oil, the foreign oil, and he and then and freaking's like it wasn't about oil. They want you to feel like you're you're you're clever for pick for pointing out the oil. I was reading a fucking post first of all. Second of all, that is exactly what it was about. It was It was the same So if I if I point out, okay, the same group is behind wanting to acquire and control all of the resources of the world so that they can control and make fault scarcity and charge whatever they want so that people won't use it anymore, so that they can force you into other stupid things that are less productive like listenian ion and whatever the hell else they're gonna do.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: That's the same cult that would also be trying to fuck with Venezuela over an IMF loan. It's the same Jewish banking cult. Do you understand? They create CEOs, they create oil tycoons, and that tells you everything you need to know about the Bush family. They create these themselves through their own who they're going to back financially with their fault fake money, and who they're not, who's in their cult and who isn't, who's in their free Masonic orders that serve their cult and who isn't. So when I point this out and it is an absolute fact, and then somebody says, that's not about that, it's because they want America to be a ruins. Yeah, yet that's the end result freaking who then says cult, Dan, Really, it's I'm in I'm a cult because I push back on your very ignorant and shallow perspective of things. Okay, what you what you said in your in your non researched because you didn't say anything that was of any there's no there was no detail to it. It was just your feeling. It's like a feminine male, feminine male response like, I had a feeling. So you're doing mysticism basically, you're you're you're letting your your your daydream dictate reality. And it's only through the great mind of freakin that this that the that the world is created. It's absolutely retarded. Like you said, it's because they want America to be in ruined. Yeah, well that's the result of all the things that they're doing. But what is it about here? It's about control of the resources. And he's like, oh, murdera is not even there? Okay, where is he? Who cares where the fuck he is? How does that even make a difference? Yeah, when if somebody is attempting to murder somebody, Yeah, it's a good idea that people don't know where he is. But the but the almighty freakin knows that's why you got booted off, and that's why I'll do that to other rude assholes, especially when you try to challenge me for trying to present it on my own time. Dude, nothing about this is monetarily anything. I'm on my own time because I give a shit, because I have a daughter, because I have a family, and I care about other people's families, And there's nothing nothing feels better than having a group of people together who care about each other, fighting a common enemy together. It's a beautiful thing because that is what our purpose is, and to rejoice or whatever the hell of the word is when we succeed and we can have a little bit of time before evil regroups and it attempts their ship again, and maybe by then our children are adults or they're old people, and we will have done our part in our lifetime that we were supposed to do. Until then, all other things are are meinless they fall short. So yeah, I don't see why we need to keep this element in this world anymore. I think once we've established an understand and we don't have amnesia through absolute devastation and destruction, which is what happens when they do this to us. We need to we need to make sure that this isn't something that can come back again later. Why we why do we play that game?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Why are we just building a fence for this sniper that's on the other side or whomever. The person who wants to kill your dog will say, Well, let's just use this as an example. Just build a bigger backyard wall. How about you get rid of the fucking predator who's on the other side of it, remove them instead of keeping the problem in the same and you're in you're saying, this is where we live, this is where all of the rest of the world lives. And their influence in stirring people up and moving them around the chess board like a game of risk or whatever. They're putting people who don't belong in our country from all these other fucking places. They would have never done that, gravitated to hear, if not incentivized to do so, if not rounded up and thrown on a bus or whatever driven to the airport to be here, they would This is none of this is is natural. So yeah, I think there should be a lot of people brought back to where they belong. But also if we get rid of the element that stokes the fire of their animosity toward us, and if we as mankind, the good natured mankind, are allowed to take care of problems they're gonna instead of us going to jail for fucking whacking one of them who harms one of us, we're seen as what we are, heroes who took the chance, if selfless chance, to protect somebody else. Once we can get our society back into being non suicidal and non insane and appreciate the things that really matter and not harming or penalizing the heroes for doing heroic shit, the protectors for doing the protecting instead of letting out the criminals. This is all because of them. Everything's inverted right now. We need to stop allowing that inversion to occur. If they put some dad in jail because he puts a whole or ten into somebody who tried to or did harm his child, then something's wrong and we should be oh, what's the best way to put this? Putting pressure and I don't mean just pressure on the system that is trying to make that happen, so much pressure so that they take heavy losses on their side for even attempting to think that that was okay, and for every bit of fucking stupid liberal woman insanity that comes out of their stupid feminine mouths, male and female. It should be met with zero tolerance. When you start talking stupid and I know your intent and I know what's making your mouth move, well, since we don't always know who's funding them, well then we take out their representative. All that's all I'm saying. Tell let it, Let it be very fucking clear that we're not going to put up with it, and stop acting like we're the prisons, the prisoners and the prison guards. This is our place. Stop letting them change the roles. I honestly don't give a fuck what happens in other countries, but I do because that means that their power is growing somewhere else, and we don't want to be taken by surprise. And I know people don't care about Sudan because you know, most people like, yeah, they don't look like us. It's still it's still the Jays going through mass murdering people. It's always them funding and arming, usually through America's hands, funding and arming people to kill innocent people. Or those who would not acclimate to the new system that they're going to install. Well, they still have to do that here too, by the way, because there's gonna be an awful lot of us that aren't going to allow for digital ID that aren't going to put up with constant surveillance, that aren't going to behave like prisoners. When we own the fucking place. It's not for some bureaucracy or AI to tell us that we're good or bad boys and girls. Fuck them. They don't have any moral high ground to be telling everybody else and judging everybody else. And even if they did, they're not our fucking parents and we're not children. Let's not deal with this and let's not accept this at all, all right, I see, I can see the Martha Guitierrez Hello, let's see. Let me go ahead and put up the FTJ real quick. If make sure that starts around looks like, oh cool, what's up Texa, Kelly, thank you, thank you? By the way, all right, now, let's get.
Speaker 7: On to.
Speaker 2: See what I mean the hotspans. That's why I inserted that it's gonna pop off. Let's see, we're going on to the Instagram real quick now, Okay, before I before I do that, though, so my my intent yesterday and for the last couple of days. First, I wanted to make it very clear how important it is that we stay healthy, strong and able to resist and stay away from the medical death cult that will kill us silently, and I guess without us paying attention to it, because we just accept things when it comes to the people and the coach is this is a problem that we have. We believe in authority, and if you don't believe that, then why would everybody anybody even consider to care about what Trump or anybody else thinks. It's not for them to decide our lives. It's not for them to do any of that. Where we lived our lives, We've got grown to an age to where we don't need anybody else dictating to us what we should and shouldn't do. When you do that, you have that self regulating mechanism in you because of your morals, ethics, and values. There's no need for them. They're only to protect us from foreign invasions. Unfortunately, they are the foreign invaders. So now that we are and we have been completely aware of that, they are invalid in their authority. And because of that, we shouldn't be paying attention to anything that they do. And I don't mean let them do whatever they want, because they're going to do that anyway until we get them out of power, until good people, community based and dare I say, of all European descent, replace them European Mediterranean? All right? So, and also what I was when I was pointing out this stuff yesterday from a father's perspective again, so I'm sharing what I find is helping me and has helped me for being in really good health, having a lot of energy and getting a lot of exercise in and stuff like that, and it's helping me get to that point so that I can be a good whatever I have to be, for whatever may come. And I was talking about the whole multi vitamins, I was talking about the young w talking about the Turk Builder, which I just got my second box. So I'll let you know when it's all done. How well, when so far I can already tell the difference. I'm already seeing the difference, and uh, it's great, it's great stuff. And I got actually lost a little bit too, about two pounds so far. And the other thing is, yes, as parents, we should be aware of the of those things that result in their presence and in their positions being here, and how they influence influencers to influence you. Yesterday we were talking about how one person who's been affected by the societal poisons that these Jewish banking cult demons have created through their media and their social media, how he's influencing and preying upon other people. That's a valid, useful bit of information, and I treated it that way. I treated it that way, and I explained how it's important for us to know that these you know, we can't be always focused on the biggest problem without any regard to the ones that are much closer to us, that are already affecting us. It's a type of oh that's not is it myopic or is it some other word? You know, you're looking at the macro without attention to the micro and those things. Also, the little things are the ones that you know, whatever way they can get in, But every way the water can get into the boat is how it gets in. And whether it's a big hole or a little hole, you know, whatever has you not paying attention to it is going to be one that that's most effective. So if you know that this is out there, and you know that it's more.
Speaker 8: Of the.
Speaker 2: Multiplicative full force multiplier aspect of it. If this is just one kid, how many other people do you think are out there doing the same thing, So now you know it to be aware of this element in our in our world, and when you want to stay away from people like Clivicular, who's doing since the age of fourteen steroids And I don't know when you started deciding to take adderall and methamphetamines or have all these crazy surgeries to make himself looks maxing like the most superficial stupid thing in the planet. It's all mental illness, all of it being normalized. And then other people who I remember Cole, I mean I remember grade school. I remember high school, high school not so much as but I mean in a grade school, middle school, how it was. Everybody had a rough time. Everybody was a little shiphead to each other. If you saw that whole your whole world as being shitty. And then it comes along some person who says, you just need to look better and everybody will treat you nicer. Here's how you do it. And they start recommending horrible procedures and sticking needles in your eyes and all kinds of stupid shit. You become effeminate because he's putting makeup on. I mean, this is just another This is just like a phase into the grooming process of changing people's genders. He's got a problem, and he needs to not be influencing your children. Let him, Let him deal with his own problems. I don't really care about it. But you know, if he's not going to listen to anybody and his parents are too weak and soft to change, that's that's on him. But what we can do is protect our children from that type of influence. Now I just found I found this cool. That's Andrea Karkovska Always with Me, Always with You by Josetriotti. He says this, this just might be the most impressive in version of always with Me, Always with You I've ever seen. Very cool.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 9: Don't don't you don't you day, don't come here, don't come on, come.
Speaker 1: Here, come here, come up, good boy, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 8: That's my that's my work, except breathe.
Speaker 11: Oh no, you've got horror.
Speaker 12: Horror.
Speaker 9: There it is what do you there is focus, focus, focus on me. That's it, okay, focus focus self. You can say it, I can where you want, sell.
Speaker 13: Say it?
Speaker 14: You say again, here we go, Here we go?
Speaker 15: Sure question.
Speaker 7: Sell.
Speaker 16: That's three from here from the back, you hear three.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 16: The rhythm changes when I do this.
Speaker 17: That's two rebounds, fist hits a bag one two and comes back single fist.
Speaker 16: Here hear that beat.
Speaker 17: Changes, see double fist through single fists fist rolling. It will be a little drum case.
Speaker 16: Three from here from the back, you hear three now. The rhythm changes when I do this.
Speaker 2: The the hug at the end of this was the best part.
Speaker 12: No job, Who.
Speaker 8: Want to.
Speaker 12: Want to double job? Once you roll.
Speaker 18: Jump?
Speaker 14: Oh you want to.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool? Now here's some bad boxing. But the dude's huge. This is really bad. His arms are not moving very slowly. But I mean, look at the size of the guy.
Speaker 8: Good guy who would have muscles.
Speaker 19: Yeah, hans a lu.
Speaker 2: See when you're on, when you're on incredible amounts of steroids, you want to be hitting the face because it feels good. I mean, to a lesser extent, I think if you really were honest with yourself, Okay, you know you could get to like that. It's it's feedback, right, feedback is a good thing. He has scrawny as legs for being so big on the on the top. Look at that. Look at how there's nothing in there, There's no where's the quads, where's the where's the calves? Some people just have skinny calves. I've always had huge ones and I don't know why. But anyway, Wow, just signed to the arms.
Speaker 8: Put on him? Wow there?
Speaker 20: So would you find this guy for fifty thousand dollars let me know in the comics blore, But I just want to see it. This guy obviously he's huge, big guy. I'm guessing he doesn't want to be a boxer. He just wants to add this into his workout. So I'm not mad at this guy. Like all of the comments were on this post.
Speaker 8: People making fun of him. But yeah, if he wants to do boxing workout and with bad form.
Speaker 2: He can't even move it make his arms move very fast because of how big they are. It's not because he's trying to freaking become a boxer. It's just because it's a good workout. I mean, if they were really, I mean, he has the worst coach in the world if that's the case, because the guy should have some pads on and he should be you know, ducking and swiping and shit like that. But the guy can't move. The guy can't move, big a lot.
Speaker 14: Go for it, my friend.
Speaker 12: Who am I to tell him not to?
Speaker 20: The more people that do boxing, the more videos like this that goes around, the more people talk about the sport, and I guess the more people want to get.
Speaker 12: Into it because you see him when you're thinking, wow, he's terrible.
Speaker 11: I'll be able to beat him up.
Speaker 18: Maybe I can't do.
Speaker 8: Boxing, maybe your bloody can't, and maybe your bloody should. You've had done before. But let me know in the comments before who you find.
Speaker 14: Give?
Speaker 2: How make this is the last one? These are important? That's one too on NFL team the Multipore Ravons. How was Judie without right times?
Speaker 11: They churning left time?
Speaker 21: Yeah, that's not much he could do.
Speaker 19: That was a headshot, do the body and that.
Speaker 14: Should do it.
Speaker 10: That's over.
Speaker 2: Style very much in and out.
Speaker 10: It is all right hand.
Speaker 21: The young man from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Heavyweight racks.
Speaker 16: There's no pressuring, but he's.
Speaker 14: Not inside.
Speaker 21: Big left that or did you get up from.
Speaker 15: Wait?
Speaker 2: Was that the last one? Yeah, that one too, I liked. Let's see you again. Now here's what gets interesting. Okay, this was this is what a stroa looked like one hundred years ago. And then we're gonna get into some other This has to be turned into a freaking ream. But anyway, there is uh where is it that? It's in here somewhere I'll slide to it. There's some science ones in here that are really interesting, and they talk about inventions I had to fund. There's an inventions one in here somewhere that was important. Maybe we'll start with that one first, h where did these inventions go here? Let's do this one first? Am I gonna cut up?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 2: How did they make these mechanical and straining?
Speaker 10: And how was he making that happen?
Speaker 2: Definitely doesn't have one other had so how is yeah?
Speaker 13: And that.
Speaker 2: The guy with the mechanical hand arm, though, like, how did he make it? It's like smoking a cigarette? How did he make it do what it did? But just I don't know, some sort of weight fully leverage thing that was activating something I don't know, but it was sound like he had to push his hand down like in the that movie. What the hell is doctor strange love? And to keep I'm popping up and to keep pushing it back. It's pretty insane. And why is this? Oh gee, I don't know. Maybe because we had two world wars and then all of mankind was suppressed after that and all good things and fun things and all wonderful things were fucking suppressed and taken away and we regressed. Maybe that's why nineteen twenty to nineteen sixty. Yeah, I'll get back up to where it was there. Pretty interesting stuff. This guy is facial expressions just make me laugh. We got to make this into a meme. Just cut it down. Yeah, mhm, let's see. Yeah, all right, so this guy, I mean, it's a sad story, right, the King of Chemo? Like really is that how you hype yourself up when you know you're being murdered by doctors? You're the King of chemo? And he's like, I want him, I want him. I want to run. He said, I'm gonna die in three years of brain cancer and I want to hit the Guinness Book World records for the biggest donation donation to cancer research. And I fucking slapped myself on the forehead because I'm like, yeah, well, great, give it to the same people that murder you. Great idea. They don't want a fucking cure. So what are you doing? You're being you, You're being manipulated by this belief in your cult. God damn it, man, people are so fucking disappointing. I know it doesn't look like it, but I got terminal. I gotta you gotta have the sad fucking music too, pink concert And.
Speaker 22: Even know I might look fit and healthy, I am going to die within three years according to the.
Speaker 2: Doctors, According to the doctors that you believed, who are poisoning you day by day to make sure that they are right. What the hell is the matter with everybody? Okay, they've already operated on your brain obviously, and now they're say telling you that they're still going to kill you with radiation and chemo because they couldn't quote have to, because you know, naturally, when you cut things open and spread them all throughout your system, it's only going to get worse. Why not go to doctor Gluden? Why not go to somebody who absolutely knows what the fuck they're doing. I said, if you're committed to this, I wrote this, If you're committed to this idea of dying that the horrific mds have given you. Don't let me get in the way of that. But if you want to maybe not die, I can introduce you to doctor Peter Gluden. But again, don't make me mess up your plans. Well, why did I say something like that? Is that shallow? Is it callous? Does that mean?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 2: It's a slap into fucking reality. Is that you believe in something just based on your impression that these people know what they're doing without ever looking at the track record. Ninety eight percent of the people die from the freaking treatment, not the cancer. And I'm sure it's even doubly bad for him because it was brain cancer. How did that happen in the first place? Oh, it's genetic? The fuck it is? Ninety es central nutrients, get them Let me help you. Yeah, I'm me again on this one. First again, the one they were watching here a pause it. Oh yeah, I knew. I knew I would have a little fag that would come over here and just start hitting the dislike button because I told them off. Fuck you freaking anyway, if you look right here, SIMPERI fy LC dot com night It says get Doctor Monzo's Hopeful Supplements for your ninet essential to revitalizing nutrients with code BB five. You click this and then you scrolled down to her it says Azure Well BB five for five percent off for life. Now, I remember what I showed you last time. This link that I'm sharing with you already has these at a discounted price from their primary site. This is Azure standard. This is the one that you want to click on, because if you go to Azure, we're living everything's more expensive already from the beginning, from the get go. Well, they have the old school one. I slanted a coy liver oil. The labels different and the bottles supposed to be white and they made it black. Okay, go to the shop and let's go to a core copper. I don't think they have it in stock. They probably don't. They have it in stock here, No, I don't. Maybe maybe it's in sock and the I don't want too hold on, let's find out. Okay, So where will we? You click on this? I said, you click on this and for the ninety es centrals, this whole food multivitamin right here, which by the way, I have to buy another one of because I didn't realize there's going to be three people taking it. That was only going to be me and my daughter. But all right, so that whole Food multi vitamin, the alasking cow liver oil, the full acumic acid, and again if you're going to have a child taking these, these are half sized pills. Well actually less than that. These are four hundred and fifteen milligrams versus the twelve hundred milligram capsules. If you want to get to the twelve hundred miligram ones, you can just click here. All right, you take less of them, so they still last the same amount of time, and they're still pretty damn and inexpensive. Right now, they're twenty six ninety six, and then you're gonna get to use your BB five code. Not bad ah, I said, not bad ah. All right, so you get this one last and cowbler Royal Whole Food Multi vitamin, the phobic chemic Blend, which you don't have to buy every month. It would be about a three to six month supply, depending on how many people are using it, obviously, but also what size you're taking. You're taking an eighth of a teaspoon. It's going to last to you an eighth of a teaspoon. Make sure you measure this stuff. And eath of a teaspoon is going to be a ninety day supply. If you do a sixteenth of a teaspoon to be a six month supply, I'd be less than like, what is it like eight hours of Well, all right there it should be IP six supreme coming up next. This is just the lesson cod liver in the bigger bottle, are showing you it. And then IP six supreme is this one here? Magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, all bone and heart health stuff and also great many other things in regulation of great many other systems in your body. But also there's a and also toll in it. So now if you scroll and we scroll and scroll and scroll, they're going to tell us because it's true. And I bet if we went through the whole process on the other side, it would also say the same thing that yes, in fact, that's a flavored calve oyl. That's so weird to me that this would be out of stock. I don't think it could be out of stock in one azure and not out of stock the other. But in the meantime, while that is the case beef liver the copper right now, So just grab this one instead and use your code. Go to the whole thing, use your code TB five. You get discount off the already discounted prices. Now, what's since I picked this one up? The asure B Flivor capsules. Let me go ahead and show you what I mean. We're in here. That's the as You're Living Okay, here we go? Where's the search bar? The fuck? When do you get into the products?
Speaker 3: How do I do it?
Speaker 2: Last night? Shop? There we go? Paste? How much are they charging here? What the fuck is it?
Speaker 15: There is?
Speaker 2: So on this site it's thirty five before your discount. On this site it's thirty eight fifty. That's three fifty cents more before you get your discount. This is the official Azure Well Supplement website. As You're Living Well is where they put all their all their products on here, all their and my and my code works on both, so it's the same company. How weird is that? But would you want to start off with the higher price or do you want to start off for the lower price and then get a discount and then you'll recognize just how good your discount is. It's really like a twelve percent discount. Pretty awesome, Pretty awesome. I'd say, let's try another one just for fun. Let's throw another one in there. All of them are cheap, are cheaper here, so let's do the full vocumic blood right here. It's fifty eighty three with a one point one ounce. You can get a bigger one, but I mean, this one's already gonna last you three months, so I mean, might as well start someplace. Okay, I'm going to grab that copy, go to Azure and get rid of this one so it's not confusing people. Whoops, the fuck just happened? Did that really? Just have a double X out? You fucking pitch, fucking faggot. I only clicked at once there shot inter search your paste, enter how much is it? Fifty five? Holy shit? All right, so how much was it over here? Fifty eighty three? It's fifty five. It's it's over five dollars more to start off with. I don't know why there's their price are different. But now that you know that, it's really important that you go to my website and get it through that link that I have already hyperlinked into the picture, so that you get the greatest discount and pay the least amount for your supplements. You know what I mean? All right, so right here, as you're well the ninety essentral nutrients, get ninety days of that in your body first, and then see if there's anything you're probably going to feel better. You cannot ailments that you didn't that didn't completely overcome your mental state to where you had to obsess about them all the time. Like just mild irritations will probably disappear and you probably won't even recognize that they were gone. But your energy levels should be where you start to understand that, hey, I have more menticalpathcy, I can think clearly, more clearly, I.
Speaker 11: Can do things.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, I feel better. And if you've been depleted for a long time well, and you had dramatic depletions, then how you feel after the fact is going to be that much more in contrast to how you used to feel. Now, if you were already somehow getting a decent amount of your nutrients in from whatever way you're doing it, then to get you back to one hundred percent again isn't going to be as much of a needle. You know, moving the needles as much and then once you're there, look okay. So I also wanted to point out this doctor Glidden. He sent me that thing for my tooth, my sore tooth that I am not going to the dentist until tuesday now, but I am going there, and then we have this thing for the we have a performance that we get to go to Christmas time for my daughter. Anyway, so he gave me this stuff and it worked. It was little tiny, tiny Did I show it to you yesterday. There's a little teeny tiny jar and the pellets were a quarter if even that, the size of these ones. And I took two of them. They were almost like microscopic in my hand, like sand granules. And now whenever in the tooth pain, excessive toothpain went away, was gone. And then when I bumped it again or whatever and I said it got sore again, I'd take them again and they would go away. Usually at night time. You know how like me you're when you're sick, every like little ailment that you have gets worse at night time or maybe in the morning, but usually as you get as your body starts to get run down, the problems that you were able to deal with during the day or they didn't have as badly become more and more intense. Uh, that's when they those things work the best. And so until I get the tooth thing fixed that was taken care of. The ertica urens at the thirty seed that he told me to take for the rash that I have, it has it has already made an impact. I just got them today. Rebecca dropped them off for me. It was nice for her to do that. I'll say nice things when nice things happened. Yeah, I feel great. It is coming back a little bit. But I'm not sure if I'm still wearing clothes from whatever, and I don't know what the actual interaction was. I have to still identify that.
Speaker 24: So is it.
Speaker 2: Could it be something that's in the Whole Food multi vitamin and that I am allergic to. I don't think so. I don't think I've ever been allergic to anything period, So except mango sap, which is funny. Mango sap came from this big ass mango tree that was by the place I was living in Tamarack, Florida, and I was helping the kids throwing a football up at the tree. It was up. It was pretty tall one to knock mangos rape mangoes down so that they could eat them. They were in and I grabbed a couple, but the stem with the sap comes out got on my arm and I had what looked like poison ivy or poison shoemac. You know, it was rowing and I started putting like toothpaste on it to make a stop bitching. And I was like whatever else, like somebody told me to do that, like, oh, that don't help, and it actually did. But I come to find out that after a test where I got one of the things. I can eat the mangos, no problem, but if the sap from the stem much is my skin, it made it get a rash, which I thought was interesting. I can eat the mangos, but I can't do that. Yeah. The only other time I can think of that I got poisoned shoemac was in an upstate in New York. Is the only other time I had like a legit reaction like a rash and I got my forehead. I must be because I was running through the woods near my aunt's house in my house and uh, you know, those fluffy pants is like kind of like a fuzzy like stems on them, and they have like those they're not really they're not really berries, but they look like like these big flower you know what they call red flowers that are kind of like in a coat. There's a bunch of them, but but they make like the a conical shape when they're all pushed together. That plant, I'll see if I can put it up. Poison shoe mac. I rubbed up against that apparently when I was in the do I have to bring out the whole word. Yeah, these things you see what I'm talking about, and they have like fuzzy sumac s u m a k okay, thank you images, poison oak, poisoned sumac, poison ivy like that, poison shumac. Is this purpletly lowered one or colored one here? Fragrant mac staghorn is what we had, or maybe it was the smooth I've I've seen both. I've seen these three varieties around my home, and I'm saying New York. I wouldn't know if I even say seeing these ones, but but yeah, right, yeah, that looks like my backyard. This is like here, it looks just like nine backyard in between where the the swampy or land is at the at the tree line, and uh yeah, so I got on my forehead one time during that during some kind of a school break, and the whole school break, I was just getting more and more puffy, like my head turned into like a Neanderthal head, and my eyebrows stuck out like this, and I had like this oily oozing, you know, pumpy skinned texture flesh on top of it's weird. And I got I got in different spots too, like my arms. And they gave me a steroid. I thought. I think I was probably like thirteen or fourteen. They gave me a steroid to get rid of it. I'm sure that was the only way, of course it must have been. I had to take one two, three, four five, I think it wasn't then from five to four to three to two, one to tape to go up and then down the pyramid of pill taking or from the steroid. Remember that quite well. So now let's listen.
Speaker 22: I know it doesn't look like it, but I got terminal brain cancert and even though I might look fitting healthy, I am going to die within three years.
Speaker 2: Because you've you've decided to accept that, going to the doctors.
Speaker 14: But before those three years are over, I am going to try.
Speaker 25: I am going to break the world record raising the most amount.
Speaker 14: The when you never for runing a marathon. And I don't need you guys to donate.
Speaker 25: But I need you to follow. If I can get a big channel and approach someone and say hey, I'm fucking popular, I'll wear your shit, want to run the marathon if you've donated chunk your money towards cancer.
Speaker 2: Research, that's the part that's the problem. He's not going to donate this to naturopathic doctors. He's gonna donate it to the very people that are killing people with the cancer treatments. The murderers who are pretending to be helping you when they've decided to tell you that you have cancer, should.
Speaker 14: My name, And that's the way that I'm going to do it. I'm not going to be.
Speaker 25: Begging you guys for donations every single day because you're gonna get bored.
Speaker 10: And that's so krick.
Speaker 22: So follow the channel, not for me, but for your friends and family that have cancer.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, throw it into the Take all of that effort and throw into the fucking furnace. Throw it into the fire. The King of Chemo is unfortunate. I'm sure he means well, but he's misguided. And what a fucking name is that? King of Chemo? All right, I think we need one of these your typical day in Sweden. Everybody. Mm hmmm. Someone said, bb ling bb king, that's great, blues Lee, These are great. Oh I thought this was funny. Vanilla Ice nineteen to eight nine. He Wait a minute, you wait a fucking minute. Hold off, hold the fucking phone. The whole time I was showing you that shit, I was on the fucking wrong screen. Are you fucking serious? Oh my god? Okay, hold on, all right. So you're at my website center fridallc dot com. You click this, you're nasuawelle. The nineties central nutrients are the cod liver oil, the Whole Food multi vitamin, the full vicumic acid. You scroll down you might want to get the whole Food Sea complex, and then you hit the load more button until you get to the IP six Supreme in the powder form. Okay, and now since we're here and I have to share this, show this again. Okay. This this is the site that I have directly linked on my website. You use code bb five. So on this particular link, this is forty forty six. Right now, let's see how much it is over on this site. I can't believe I had to fucking do this again. Why is this happening again? Why am I not getting to the Jesus Christ, IPG You're a fucking fag. At least it came to the right spot. So it's forty four to ninety six. Here, it's forty forty six. Here. It's already cheaper on the link that I use on my site than it is at Azure Living. Well, you didn't want to go there because it's, oh it's overpriced compared to another site that they also operate, because my my BB five code works on both sites, so it's the same company. It's a it's not a clone company. They both work. So this one's that they're saying, Oh, it was forty nine ninety five, but it's only look you, it's forty four. Okay, Well, luckier me, it's forty forty six here, and then you still get to use the BB five coupon code. Okay, there's gonna be less than forty and just to grab one more. I don't know what the hell we're gonna grab. I just want to show you this because I didn't realize I was in that fucking stupid box again. I hate that shit. This was the full vacuumic blend all right then, Just to show you again, this one was like a five dollars difference. This one's fifty eighty three here and over here. You motherfucker did a show.
Speaker 18: No, it did.
Speaker 2: Right here, fifty five ninety one. How much is it over here? Fifty eighty three? It's gonna be less than that when you use your BB five COUPONK code should be like forty seven or something like that, whatever, less.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'reund forty seven supports brain health? Yeah, does is support having somebody who actually can see my screen and not let it fuck me over. That'd be great pieces of shit. Fucking hate everything now you know. So now you know you're gonna get an awesome deal if you go to my website. Use that linkrets right here when you clicked his picture, doctor Glad or doctor Monso, doctor Glynton for the membership site, doctor Bronzo for the selplements. I fucking real, you fucking fucks now, I can put it over here now that I'm ready for it. It's just ship he went into doing what is it, essentially hardcore music? Then, you know, every time he tried to reinvent himself, the world didn't want it, and he's become very bitter since then. Nine it was that far back look at a big job. We finally found the page dedicated to explaining science. You're ready.
Speaker 10: The book day is actually going. What's happening?
Speaker 2: You should have said explaining physics, because science has become a dirty word for lying liars who lie. An Asian kid very fascinated by rice, got it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of decent ones in there. You gotta do that when I pour coffee from one container to another, like sometimes when I'm touring it into the the carry away, you know, the carry away carry away. Stop saying fucking carry away the mug? Did I take with me the mug? When I'm touring it from where I brew it in into there, it does that thing where it tries to pull itself towards the edge of the you know, tries to ride down the fucking mug instead. Instead, So if I put a spoon in there, then I'll track to the spoon that's cool. Nice edits there, though, I don't like to see the video get choppy every time you do something and then like it looks like it's a rough edit.
Speaker 7: Christmas School.
Speaker 2: We're moving into something that's important here, don't worry so think hold my father back. Corn steps in there. That's grill based on bullshit, But that's okay. How a help that you might want to know that if you ever get tied up? Wow, pretty cool teaching new things. You shouldn't that I should. I think I've done this one before. We watched this guy's videos a couple of times. Yeah, when he was making the the air gun and stuff. That pretty cool. All right? Now here is something very very cool. I don't know if it's What do you think about this one? This one's kind of interesting three D printing of building, but look how strong it is and it looks like just regular ass concrete, So I'm not sure what we're looking at her.
Speaker 26: This is a three D printer building a house. Some people doubt that houses built with this technology are not strong enough, but the reality is quite the opposite. The man in front picks up a hammer and strikes the wall several times, yet the wall remains completely un damaged. Compared to the hollow brick next to it. You can see how incredibly solid this wall is. The reason it's so strong is that three D printed houses are made as a single monolithic structure. The wall sections have almost noticed.
Speaker 2: How do you cut it out for freaking electrical wires and shit.
Speaker 19: Like the scenes.
Speaker 2: Furthermore, if you're not gonna you're not gonna run freaking uh conduit on the outside of make your house look like shit. That's for that's like warehouses, and you know, drop ceilings and stuff. You don't want to be running a bunch of freaking pipe. And maybe you can just do it, maybe the three D printer layment, but then you still have to get to it to pull the I don't know.
Speaker 26: Four printing steel bars are driven into the foundation for added support. Although the inside of the three D printed wall is also hollow, the machine can print s shaped support structures inside the hollow areas to increase strength.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then again, how do you pull wire some ass.
Speaker 26: And it can be further reinforced with steel plates. The most important factor is the material mix ratio. The sprayed mortar is an ordinary cement paste, but a special very precisely mixed concrete. Building a house with three D printing technology is extremely fast. As long as materials are supplied continuously, a house can be completed in less than a week.
Speaker 19: This is a three D printer.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting though. This is pretty This is just oppressive by the way. She's definitely on something like lots of male steroids more than likely. I mean, I'll see how you could be that lean first of all, and second of all, they're just yeah the definition, there's probably a lot more than an of R going on in that body.
Speaker 7: Yeah, stile.
Speaker 14: Coming up.
Speaker 15: It was confuse my mommy gets the girls if fusing the curls coming up in the col world.
Speaker 2: Sorry about the music. Let's get rid of that part. There we go. I can't see it. You need just ship. This is where it is really freaking cool. The control pretty cool, all right.
Speaker 10: Check us out as soon as.
Speaker 27: What what.
Speaker 15: Still?
Speaker 14: That one more.
Speaker 2: Just using a battery from a from a drill physics is cool. We may have seen either a rendition of this or this one before, but this has a better angle and it's not as like like that. You can see what's.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Who picks me? Music out? For these things. Anything that doesn't have a fucking reginend us barking or singing or rapping would be you know, preferred.
Speaker 15: Just look at that's cool.
Speaker 2: That's pretty kick ass. Not sure how you conceal that, but it's still cool. Now let's learn some practical stuff. I love that. This one's pretty interesting too. That didn't make a lot of sense, though, there's three other ways I could have gotten out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm back to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, what do you do? You think this would be a good idea? I first thing you do during a hurricane for child safety.
Speaker 15: See.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the problem I have with all of this is that this is all assuming that you're living in a world where authorities are not there to actually kill you, and that the natural disaster quote unquote natural disaster isn't designed so that it makes you run toward them, which is the true danger is them. Do you really want to have all this information about your child like readily available for the predator in the fucking soldier outfit, the soldier costume. I would not use some of those trackers, the air tags. That's an Apple air tag run right, all. Yeah, here's the problem these people aren't going to call you in the moment you're in a quote unquote crisis time and you say no, my child isn't going to get updated with her shots. Then they put you someplace and they do it to your child. Anyway, you don't want to run to authorities in the time of quote unquote crisis or some sort of natural disaster emergency. Stay the hell away from female, Stay a hell away from everybody who happens to represent some sort of armed authority, and stay the hell away from their their hospitals that will use draconian bullshit law and tyrannical despotic despotism to make sure that you follow their cult and poison your child. That is what will be the eventual Lotcome. I don't need to watch anymore of this just because there's I just wanted to say that and show that.
Speaker 26: Ancient wisdom passed down for over five hundred years. People in ancient times were truly brilliant.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 26: This is an ancient clock. A wooden stick is placed upright on a circular plate.
Speaker 2: Dude, are you that much of retally don't understand what the fuck of sun dial is?
Speaker 26: As the pointer by watching how the shadow moves and changes.
Speaker 2: I don't want him to talk. I just want to watch it. No, let's see, all right, men, we'll hear what he says.
Speaker 26: Here block, a metal object is hung on the side of a candle. When the metal drops and hits the plate, it wakes the sleeping person up.
Speaker 7: Three.
Speaker 26: This is how ancient people carried water during transportation. Water could easily spill out of the bucket. Just placing some leaves inside the bucket keeps the water from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but then you have to say, what's on the leaves that I just got in my water? How did I contaminate it? And what's with not having a lid?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess so, I don't know. What do you guys think? I see no problems with this. It says your Latina gothic chick.
Speaker 8: Home with me, home with me, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
Speaker 2: I am, Yeah, I don't see any problems with that. Oh, here's a here's a here's a here's a retarded influencer. Did I did I comment on this one?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 2: Go out and get enough gear for your insane thoughts and results. Then snap a Spotify rapper in two antake his Lamborghini. That's how you that's how you succeed.
Speaker 6: This guy's expect that the world will be treating you fair, You're fucking crazy. It's like sitting in the fucking jungle in front of a fucking lion and expecting him not to fucking eat you because you don't want to any him.
Speaker 2: Life ain't fucking fair.
Speaker 6: Somebody was born without or somebody was born without fucking legs, somebody.
Speaker 2: Fucking white because they probably listened to their doctors and uh weren't very well nearished during the pregnancy.
Speaker 6: I was born and died the next day, and somebody was born in a fucking Lamborghinia. Life ain't fucking fair.
Speaker 2: Who gives off gets born in a Lamborghini.
Speaker 10: He's not life's job to be fair.
Speaker 6: It's your job to level your our fairness out. As a man, you're not a fucking victim. If you didn't get it, then you don't have it. No, as a man, you're supposed to go out and get it.
Speaker 2: That the that is true. But the way he went out and got it was he got enough gear mean steroids for his insane thoughts and results. Then snapped a Spotify rapper into and took his Lamborghini week two of putting jiu jitsu people in air jail to prove jiu jitsu is fake. Do the sky like a tag and the load of rather.
Speaker 14: I'm racing car.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go, that's a stuffing me.
Speaker 10: I'm telling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is interesting. So this is in Guatemala.
Speaker 28: It's like a face to me.
Speaker 2: But I would have to see it from every angle to see if it's just from that angle that it looks like one. See, if they really wanted to sell this idea, they wouldn't just show you the profile side of it. They would show you facing directly at it. Is it still looking like it was a face? Is it narrowed? Is it pointed? Is it like wide enough? So there's there's a little bit of messing around here. You need to look at the whole thing from all angles through sixty or at at least the one nady around it's you know, opposing sides here in the in the front, so you can decide whether or not it's actually a face or if it's just from that angle that it looks like one. I'm gonna say something that's gonna be controversial.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I went to see this movie. And although I think she Areana Grande is like devoid of any human like characteristics, and she might very well be an alien or completely in some sort of mind control program. I don't think that this relationship between her and this bald chick who actually happens to play the wicked Witch of the West is all that weird. I think they're both probably harmed by the cult that they have to be close to in order to be in movies and music, and they both take comfort in each other's company. But I don't think this woman just because she has a bald head and looks weird is the problem. I think they're both being put through some sort of hell or some sort of conditioning, and that's that's the way I see it. I don't I think she might be a protector more than she is a handler, the black one. That's just the way, because they both have very ah strange weaknesses toward you know, they're just say, they're both very fragile, so that wouldn't be a handler. A handler wouldn't be as fragile as who they're being handled or who they're handling. And some of the things that she said, you have to take like her eyes look like they're spaced out all the time. She looks like she's dazed, looking off into nothing, because there's something wrong with her. One of those things that's wrong with her is she's very undernourished, and I want to say it's either a or exia or something, but there's something going on with that by itself, So her flightiness or brain fog could be as a result of that. Plus I'm I guarantee you she's not on Azurewell's ninety essentral nutrients, so she's not getting enough that she needs to make her self feel to think clearly. So any question that she's asked, she kind of But she also if you look at this the right way. In twenty twenty four, let me put it up like this, all right, Ariana Grande and what the fuck? Piece of shit? And no Cynthia Rivo's is the Black Girl. But okay, so she wrote or she put out an album that was like Eternal Sunshine in reference to the two thousand and four that's how long ago that movie was Eternal Sunshine and the Spotless Mind. Eternal Sunshine was twenty twenty four release. Brighter Days, I think is the twenty twenty five album. But Brighter Days is the name of the place that they go to in that movie. And then she says in camera here that she went to the Brighter Days Clinic and they her memory. I think she's actually telling a joke because of the theme of her to last two albums. Now, is there a potential that there's a place really like this that they use horrific techniques to seriously traumatize people into compartmentalizing and forgetting parts of their past. Yeah, yeah, of course. But is she just make because her eyes are all bugged out in spacey and because she looks like she's about ready to pass out all the time, and that she's like like a doll, like staring off into nothingness, not really focusing on anything that she's looking at. Is it because of all those other aspects when you look at her that make you think that she's incapable of being smart enough to tell a joke or being able to fuck with people? Because I think this is what happens here. You tell me what you think, you know what? So she was asked, you know, let's if you can go to the maybe this one is.
Speaker 29: A longer one on screen and off screen and just kind of have a really truthful friendship and continues to grow and grow even through this press store. Something's bothering her.
Speaker 28: She's going to fix something. She's she's getting the fixing itch that Cynthia, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean she does kind of look a little bit like another freaking Michelle LeMay when it comes to all the earrings in her ear and the weirdness of their bald head and ship. She looks like on the scrying weird does but I don't know, popular.
Speaker 27: Like that so that when you experience the film with all the tears and everything else, you feel the joy and everything.
Speaker 2: I doesn't even know which way to stare for for the or stand for the pictures. She's looking the other direction. Do you think that's I mean, that's a little crazy, right. It wasn't anything that a revo would did it. She was just saying, stand there and stop so that they can take pictures of you. So much to me in their way. She is kind of a handler. She's handling like a what do you call it, a kindergarten teacher would handle a kindergartener, and making sure she doesn't pump her heads on ship.
Speaker 12: I mean, millions of kids like me to find her refusion the witches.
Speaker 10: So she is a friend, not the time helicopter.
Speaker 2: No, they're in the middle of an interview, so why is that a weird thing to say? Not the time helicopter. But they seem like they're impasse, or those people that have like those like autistics who have like a high sensitivity to things like it's cloudy, that the clouds make me sad. You know, that type of thing and completely rational response that most people don't even recognize to say in verbally. Say it verbally, but my friend's son once the clouds make me sad bad, you know, I mean, that's it's just one of those things. It's an observation. I don't I wouldn't place that in a negative order positive. Why would it have to be one or the other. It's an observation. But you know, the helicopter going over the top of them while they're in the middle of an interview that they want to get out of because they're being irritated by the person who's conducting the interview, and then the helicopter interferes with the time. You know what it's like when I hear an airplane, come outside like this, I can see this. I don't know what there's another person out here who I didn't share their video where we're trying to make this big, huge case because of all the nonsense and stupidity that's on social media, Like they they read into bullshit and then they're like, oh look at this, Like okay, you don't get out of your bedroom very often to you, buddy, to making these stupid videos. They're actresses. They're weird as it is, right, they're eccentric as it is. They're extremely wealthy, they have people do things for them. They don't live in our reality, and they might also be slightly autistic and also in some sort of grooming program or whatnot. So yeah, it's whatever, but moving on. I didn't know how to freaking open the bottle or she wasn't strong enough to because she's fucking emaciated. And here's the bow guys again, here you go.
Speaker 16: You know what.
Speaker 29: They did the Brighter Days memory eraser treatment to me, so I'm having trouble remembering the details of Foggy because of the Brighter Days clinic they do the memory eraser.
Speaker 14: You know, if you could.
Speaker 2: Remember struggle, tell me so he doesn't think that's anything weird, Like, no, no, they aren't, though there is no See that's the thing. It was from a fucking movie. Guys, and even these people who are commenting on it can't separate reality from fiction. Like the actual name Brighter Days was in that movie and that's what she's referencing. So is she making a joke or is there actually a place like that? Like there it takes more than just aha, I gotcha, because he did. The guy asked her a question about when her new album's going to be released, and then she says she doesn't know. Maybe she doesn't want to tell, maybe it's not time to release the information of when the album's going to be released. So she's making it. She's having fun with the guy a little bit, but she's also so fucking dazed out her mind all the time. I don't know if that's fucking volume and or you know, opioids plus malnutrition. I don't know what the hell this is. This is she's a very odd person, you.
Speaker 3: Know what.
Speaker 28: I'll have to go back to the clinic and see if they can restore them.
Speaker 2: See what I mean. I think that's a I think that's her being sarcastic to him and like, tell them the fuck off. That's I see something completely different. Oh, here's the other one. This is the full that was. Yeah, this is the right here.
Speaker 14: Let's talk about music. You told me you're not going on tour anytime soon. Eternal Sunshine. You've said the deluxe addition is in the can. What's the next step?
Speaker 11: What have we got?
Speaker 10: The next step is the next step?
Speaker 28: Is the next step?
Speaker 10: It means it must come out.
Speaker 2: You know it's been she is a little bit of her fucking mind. It means it must come out.
Speaker 14: Do you have a release date?
Speaker 16: You know what.
Speaker 2: They did the Brighter Day No idea where she is half the time.
Speaker 29: Memory erasure treatment to me, so I'm having trouble remembering the details. They're foggy because of the Brighter Day's clinic. They do the memory eraser, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and this person reading into it. This was a cry for hope?
Speaker 27: Was it?
Speaker 18: Was?
Speaker 22: It?
Speaker 2: Really? Everybody? Everybody so certain of their statements.
Speaker 28: The memory eraser they erased.
Speaker 14: It's a little foggy, but if you could remember, struggle, tell me, give me a date.
Speaker 2: Why is he pushing her like that?
Speaker 14: Give me d.
Speaker 2: You know why does he care? Why is why does his question mean more than her well being? Because he's a fucking jew with a microphone. That's why I'll have to go.
Speaker 28: Back to the clinic and see if they can restore them.
Speaker 14: Because the fans want to know.
Speaker 29: Our so soon, So Mark, you have to learn the language of my fans because soon means ten days or less.
Speaker 28: I'm not allowed to use that word at this moment. I'm not going to use that word today. I'll say that I.
Speaker 10: Love your muse or not. What are you doing?
Speaker 14: Because we want new music?
Speaker 2: So just give me take, give me take a fucking asshole, I'm telling anyone I want to tell you know, just keep your eyes, your eyes grabbing her? You fucking sick heal to.
Speaker 14: Your social media. Yes, let's talk about music.
Speaker 2: So do you see when you see the whole thing and not all chopped up to try to make a you know what I mean? Like I see not where the people are pretending to see her, and I say, pretending to see everybody's a fucking asshole. Oh the gave will boo me. Yeah, maybe she's uh maybe maybe you guys are assholes. For I'm talking about the people making those comments who have no empathy for other human beings regardless of oh they have more than you do, so I fucking hate them, or women who hate other women because they're women, you know what I mean. It's like, how about you just stop being a fucking bitch? How about that? Like, if there's something going on there, I think there might be a few more things going on there than people are saying, and not the ones that they think that there are. I just she's flighty. She probably a little bit of autism. She's probably very undernourished and has brain fought just because of the way she her eyes don't lock on anything. But she's also aware enough and has lucid moments to know when she needs to defend herself from a fucking scumbag piece of shit, you know, interviewer, like that piece of shit? It's whatever, all right here, this is really cool Leonardo. I don't even think that's the right picture. I think they're using a picture of isn't that a picture of Darwin? And this is Leonardo's birds And they're like, yeah, this, so it's a Darwin picture on this guy's account. That's not Leonardo and Vinji, that's fucking Darwin. And the piece that piece of ship Darwin. But anyway, check out what this guy does and let me put this back over here so that people can see what I'm talking about. There we go.
Speaker 15: This spring.
Speaker 2: Things to remember when the time comes. I don't know how you just suspend all this in a you know, traditional setting of any other situation where you'd have to have all these things held up and suspended before you set the last piece, Like if it was any bigger than this, you would need multiple people to help you out in this, and they'd have to be pretty strong. You have you some Just watch what I mean, pretty good? This is pretty neat. I don't know if this is okay. Eye this part, but.
Speaker 10: That looks like an.
Speaker 7: Have you ever seen a stone that shines like it's alive? It's not jade, not marvel, not really.
Speaker 2: Let's keep moving. Homemade invisibility shield. This guy's a fucking retard because he doesn't seem understand what type of world that we live in. He says, a guy makes a genius plastic shield for little to no money to really speak of, little mooniy to really speak of. And the comment section isn't impressed. They think everyone is being hunted. By Team Delta through Ranger six thermals. Anyway, this is pretty cool. Well, yeah, when the time comes, that's exactly what will be happening, and I want to be people. It'll be fucking drones and other devices and what they call that plausible deniability energy weapons. So you're never going to get even close enough to anybody to scratch a mark, you know, put an etch in for your side, you know, one down, they scored one for the good guys. No, it won't be anywhere near them to look at that. Got a tank behind him that think it's pretty cools something similar to that.
Speaker 21: What kind of principle is this? This is the principle of invincibility using the fraction quadens.
Speaker 25: What kind of.
Speaker 21: Principle is these? This is the principle of persistence of fission? What kind of principle is this? This is a tesla quall? What kind of principle is they?
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 21: Principle of relative motion. The bar actually isn't moving at all. What kind of principle is this? This is the principle of light refraction the romance and physics. What kind of principle is these? That's actually just someone holding it up What kind of principle is these? This is the lever of principle. What kind of principle is this? This is the kindle effect? What kind of principle is these? This is Pernoulli's principle. What kind of principle is these? This is the principle of electromagnetic induction. What kind of principle is these? This is the pendulum wave experiment. Each ball moves differently, but eventually they fall back into sync. What kind of principle is they?
Speaker 2: No, this is kind of cool. The code a fire hole a type of campfire used in harsh conditions. You got the whole air and you can pushed the air in it so you can stoke the flames. Basically, these are all these little things to try out and get good at. Now this is cool before electricity. This is how miners created light underground. If you don't see the practical application to some of these things, where maybe the feature issues where you have to say to yourself, Okay, now I gotta figure out how to do this on my own. I mean, this is why we're looking at this stuff here.
Speaker 24: Shine.
Speaker 2: People say a man hold on vintage calcium carbide lamp work through a simple but genius reaction. Water dripped onto calcium carbide, creating acetylene gas, which burned with a bright, steady white flame. By adjusting the drip rate, miners could literally control how much light they had underground. These lamps are dependable, portable, and vital, a perfect blend of science and survival that guided miners through total darkness.
Speaker 24: And is made out of mud. A bone man's made out of muscle and blood. Muscle and blood and skin and bones. A mine that's a week, and the back that's starmuload sixteen tonus bloody and get another day, older and deeper and deader. Saint Peter, don't you call me calls.
Speaker 14: I can't go.
Speaker 24: I owe my soul to the company store.
Speaker 2: I owe my soul to the company store.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember. The miners would make money, but they can only so they could only use it in the the the mine companies stores. That's a thing that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 10: Buh.
Speaker 24: It was born one morning when the sun didn't shine.
Speaker 2: I picked up my shovel and the walk of the mine.
Speaker 10: I loaded sixteen tons.
Speaker 24: The number nine cool and the star balls said the world bless my thad you loaded sixteen tons water, you get another day older.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool. I love waits are made pretty cool. It'sess fun. See if you want to be If you want to be a big in the social media zone, you gotta do things that other people don't do. It wants to be a gymnast. I'm just saying, we're all.
Speaker 10: Good men and were all.
Speaker 1: Where require please hight right of lady night let me wrong.
Speaker 10: I'm only not worry.
Speaker 1: You got me into the night. You gotta be strong.
Speaker 29: And shot the first on the body.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool, right. If you ever want to learn how to do uh like, how do you train the proper muscles in order to do gymnastics? Ship If you're a guy, there's a uh what's the name of it gymnastics method on YouTube? Let me make sure that three one. Let's type it in. Really are they not there anymore?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 13: It is?
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 14: Guys?
Speaker 2: He's Adam with so he's the guy and he shows you how like the muscle ups is one thing, but he shows you how to also strengthen your arms for doing the balancing on your hands. It's like all the stuff that you need to do for the rings. If you're in gymnastics or if you're doing the what they call it the parallel bars, all these things that you're utilizing different muscles, and they have to be stronger than most people and they don't get hit with the traditional exercises. And one of the things that you need to do is you have to actually have your connective tissue way freaking stronger than most even bodybuilders have, because they usually let their This is how they get terrorism shit like that all the time too, is they allow their because of the way they train. Obviously they're overdoing it because of the junk that they're on. So their muscles gets stronger than their connective tissue, and you need to have your connective tissue just as strong, if not stronger. And when you're doing things like holding out weights with their arms extended and you're doing basically what you would consider maybe like a bicep curl, but you're not moving your arm, people will look at you funny in the gym because I was doing this before. You take your arm and you just lift it straight up, but you let your elbow kind of hyper extend just a little bit to where you're comfortable, and you work on that over and over and over again. You get a whole different feeling in your in your bicep, and like after your end, you're like oh, and you're like curl it in like this and hold it because it feels so funny. But you do this over and over again, you're building your connective tissue stronger, and also you're getting the muscle work out as well at the same time. The other thing that you would do is like maybe take a straight bar and hook it onto one of the pulley machines, put as much weight as you can possibly uh slightly lift off the ground, and then put the bar behind your back so that it structures behind you, and then you kind of like take yourself like this. I don't know if I can show you what I'm looking at what I'm doing here, but let's see. I'll do this sometimes, and I used to do this at the gymerally, you know, for rix results. As far as what people were looking at it, I could give a shit what they were saying or thinking. Most people just ask me what I was doing. So you would take it like this behind your back and you let your let that stretch happen as much as you could handle it with the weight pulling you back and then you kind of like arch yourself up as much as you can to get that stretching even deeper, and you hold it. You just hold it and you let it go for a little bit and then do it again and again and again, and that'll help strengthen you in ways that you don't normally strengthen yourself. Then you can attempt to do the shit, crazy shit that this person does. Helps to be lean, of course, and balanced in your body so that you can do things with your body weight that most people can't, and getting the shoulders to be as strong as they need to be and all that stuff. He shows you all the stuff on this gymnastics method channel, so you see the got the lower well actually upper chest for incline as were most people don't don't develop their upper chest. I think. I think a big someone who personifies that would be Larry Wheels. He's got a lower peck that almost looks like a breasts. Maybe maybe some of it's kind of but I mean he's a strong dude. But his upper chest I don't think is as defined as his lower or mid and it looks funny to me, but once you get slee like see what I'm talking about He shows you how to do this shit step by step and how you can work your way up to it. That's that's what's so great about this show this channel. And I was doing this for a while, like I used when I was younger, and uh doing the gym all the time. I was able to do handstand push ups. I can do maybe a couple now, but I have to use a wall. I didn't have to use a wall before. And then I tried doing it on top of dumbbells, but I was just holding them near flat on the ground, not like what that other guy was doing two hands, and I was able to get It's just my shoulders right now. I gotta I gotta do something to strengthen them again. I was stronger when I was younger, but that's of interest me, Like I always wanted to be like fucking Ninja, you know, martial arts, breakdancer. Fucking I didn't realize I didn't even know the whole gymnast men were when I was growing up, because if I lived in a fucking small ass town. You know, my graduating class was sixty eight people lived in upstate New York. There's more cows than people. If those cows ever see their differences, we would be in trouble if they ever, if they ever joined forces against us, we would have been outnumbered and destroyed. They would have been milk for the last freaking time.
Speaker 11: This is kind of cool, Luke, save this video now because it might be useful at some point, or someone might need to know how.
Speaker 23: To live the part.
Speaker 2: I think I would just naturally do this anyway. If you need to get off the ground, don't you just figure it out? Or does that come from lots and lots of me playing around like a kid and pretending that I was in a movie in my head and doing like wicked weird shit to learn how my body moves like I was doing stuff like that. When you when you started getting into things where you fall down, you have to figure out how to get yourself up as quickly as possible. You just start to learn how to do that stuff. I think, rolling down a hill, rolling down grassy hill at a grandmother's house. If only we had cameras back then, the cameras that are on everybody, that are readily available to everybody, video camera style, not the biggest VC ever. Things that's kind of hard to carry around with.
Speaker 11: You and from the floor. Look a heavy person and even heavier than this one he's lifting there. See he put his leg under there, made that movement, and look what is going to do. He's going to be able to lift this person to put them in this chair that's here. See in that chair there. See. Look, you have to go very slowly for you to learn. And look, I thought it was brilliant. Imagine that person on the floor that you need to lift and at least put in the chair there. Look there he leaned on his thigh. How sensational. Look and then he pulled the chair closer and is going to fit them there? Look from zero to the book. I bet you've already thought of that person who's going to love knowing.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is cool.
Speaker 16: Stop with your green scam. You are lying to the people.
Speaker 30: Nobody is saving the planet here while you are banning normal cars with combustion engines for ordinary citizens of the European Union and making their lives more expensive with new taxes and emission pyramids, even for the households. Some overpopulated countries somewhere in Asia, like India or Malaysia, are filling the oceans with endless amounts of plastic waste every day.
Speaker 21: The only things you.
Speaker 2: Care, don't forget about and the sure as they're filling them with their own feces about is how.
Speaker 30: To gain more control over the people's lives, is how to gain more power, and of course how to make more money. You are en reaching yourselves at the expense of taxpayers hard and selling them fake idea about saving the planet. But majority of people in the European Union they do not want to get rid of the fossil fuels. They do not want to pay for your social and ideological experiments, and right.
Speaker 2: And now tell me that it's not also because there's a wealth of oil in the ground in Venezuela, You fucking jerk off. It's all things that as well. Don't say, oh, it's not that, it's because they wanted Detroit marri Well, how did they go about doing that? Making all the things that are yes, depleting their assets through countless expenditures of war, yeah, funneling money to different places. Yeah, but when you have active military to try to take over a portion of territory to steal the resources from them, And then you tell me it's not because of that, You're fucking moron. I'm sorry, but it's the world according to Freakin, apparently, screw him.
Speaker 30: Only real conclusion of any climate conference should be that there will be no climate conference as in the future until the EU officials will not come to the common sense again, stop with your green that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jerks, what this guy's are about? Hello? No, that There's gonna be more to it than that. They brought me back to the bottom ricks. That wasn't that far hidden heating technology from ancient China. I don't know if how far i'd go with the whole technology word, but have.
Speaker 19: You ever seen a heating system like this? This guy slides a log into a small hole in the ground and almost instantly flames start rising from inside. This is a traditional Chinese heating structure called a ground stove. It's still commonly found in some rural areas of China and works based on the principle of heat transfer and storage through underground flu channels. The construction is fairly simple. First, a shallow trench is dug beneath the floor. Fire bricks are used to build the firebox and the smoke channels that lead into the house. Then the floor is sealed back up, leaving only a small opening to add firewood. Once the fire is lit, it burns inside the firebox and the hot air travels through the underground flu slowly warming the entire floor, just like a natural underfloor heating system. The biggest advantage of this design is efficiency. It burns less wood but stores heat for hours. A single load of firewood can keep the floor warm for four to five hours, and even after the fire goes out, the floor stays warm for quite a while. Since the smoke is vented outdoors, the house stays clean and free of soot. Before electricity and gas became common, this type of structure was the standard way to heat rural homes in winter. Today, many people have switched to electric or central heating, but in some old houses, ground stoves are still preserved as an energy efficient and practical way to keep warm. Have you ever seen a heating.
Speaker 2: Step to do it on the second floor?
Speaker 12: Though, Ask your dad this question and tell me what he says.
Speaker 2: Now, I wanted to share this with you because I don't think you should go buy this, but you know how, it's always means more when you make it yourself. A craft project for you and whomever. Maybe you have brothers and sisters, would be to create a book like this, just like they created your baby book. And maybe they even made it themselves through putting different titles in different categories and different time periods and different trips and made different you know, categories in the book for those times where they took pictures of you and saved your whatever, and maybe your newspaper clippings if you were in sports or whatever, if your parents did that for you, and you have the opportunity to make something yourself as a craft that comes from you rather than something that you buy. That's all you did, is this. It wasn't as thoughtful or to take it as much as of your time to buy a card that already has words on it that you didn't come up with yourself. That's why I always thought that was kind of weird. Or if you buy something like this that's already pre made and structured, you might be able to get a lot of good ideas from it. But I think you should actually make it yourself. And if you did that, I think this would be a great thing to give to your dad. What would you want your great grandchildren and future generations to know about you?
Speaker 31: I'm getting my dad this guid to journalis a gift.
Speaker 7: It's called tell me your life Story, Dad.
Speaker 31: Journal gives you the chance to finally hear your dad's story, so this legacy can live on forever, passing it down from you to your kids to your GRANDKIDSYS.
Speaker 2: Was assuming they weren't pieces of shit and drug addicts and alcoholics. Of course, obviously, unless they overcame all of that, maybe that would make a good story.
Speaker 31: Sentimental, important questions and fun questions like what was it like walking in his shoes as a teenager?
Speaker 8: What becoming a dad felt like?
Speaker 31: The greatest life lesson he still lives back the best advice he's ever received, and even a chance to learn more and write down your family tree. And I'm getting one from my dad because honestly, there's nothing more priceless than having his words and his memories written down, something we can hold on forever. And you have to get him to fill out this journal before he dies, because when he's gone, his legacies and his stories go with him. I'm gonna leave the link in the bottom left so he can get one.
Speaker 2: When you said, la callous without restraint, without at least pausing and maybe choosing a different word. You have to get him to fill this out before he dies. It sounded more like a cold request, which makes me believe that this isn't about him, This is about him selling something, and this really isn't like something that he is actually going to incorporate with his own dad, because I don't think you'd be able to see it that quickly without a little bit of self awareness as too. While that might be a little harsh, you know what I mean, there's certain words that you try to not to even speak into existence because you don't want them to happen.
Speaker 5: First, I'm say all the words inside my head.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. So I've probably been knocked off of YouTube for the other song that was playing in the other videos.
Speaker 10: Who Cares tied up and tired up?
Speaker 5: The way the things a band? Or the way the things a ban or second thing? Second doctor? Tell me what you think that I have to be. I'm the one one at the sale.
Speaker 14: I'm the master.
Speaker 4: The master must eel.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem like that like that was real. The kicklick that basketballs are heavy, they're probably have broken her damn foot. Let's see switch. Let's go back to this one. I guess this is correct. There you go. Mmmmmm.
Speaker 5: I was broken from a young agehek the muscle into the mess is.
Speaker 12: Out of my poe whims, but the.
Speaker 5: Missing them from harting from the pain, taking my message from the banks, speaking my lessons from the bain, seeing the beauty.
Speaker 27: Through the.
Speaker 2: Inspiration to get you moving your ass. Alright, let's see now these firefighters are pretty hardcore. I don't know what the hell this translation? What metal do these professionals that are The World Police and Fire Games brings together public safety heroes from around the world the celebration of Courage, Unity and Overcoming. Held every two years, the event promotes more than sixty sporting widelities, valuing those who risk their lives every day to protect society.
Speaker 7: Same all the.
Speaker 1: Ninety sixteen. This is my tank with their tanks and their cots, their cots and their co.
Speaker 32: Whos.
Speaker 10: Wow, it's.
Speaker 2: China built a cannon that fires at seven times the speed of sound. Absolutely insane.
Speaker 24: The time.
Speaker 2: Would you drink this as the last one here says that I said. The only water scarcity is that mega corporations are claiming the world's water and prioritizing it for data centers. Case in point Nestley, dude is now w E F to say longing it says, they're saying, what would you as they're talking about the water scarcity does water scarcity comes with a growing issue, And I'm like, the only growing issue here is scumbacks, unchecked, scumbags being allowed to do it. And in fact, if you think about how little resistance they have, they're actually not doing as much damage as they could be because nobody is stopping them and never has tried, really except for one time about eighty years ago, and they almost got their asses beat then, So yeah, what the fuck are we doing? They don't have enough time to even they don't learn. Uh, what do you call it a defense? Because all they've been ever having to do is offense. They don't have a good defense.
Speaker 7: It is planted in the ground. This device can extract water even in the desert. It's called a water sere and it works in affairs.
Speaker 2: Can you show me when that's not cegi are.
Speaker 7: Play simple way? First, the lower part of the device is buried one point five meters deep and the soil around it is packed tightly. This allows the underground metal parts to be cooled above ground, there is a wind turbine that spins. Its blame, it's using the wind. This draws warm air from the ground.
Speaker 2: Into an the wind turbine that's going to spin. Oh yeah yeah, so so replace one stupid idea with another stupid idea. Excellent fencer.
Speaker 7: The humidity in the air then turns into droplets as it touches the coold metal walls, and these droplets flow into a reservoir.
Speaker 2: The fucking air spun fan is going to make it cold enough for condensation to occur. Does this not sound like a boondoggle?
Speaker 7: Do you at the bottom to be collected? To extract the water, all you need is a pipe and a hand pump because the underground temperature is always lower than on the surface. The device can operate twenty four hours a day even without wind. It can harvest at least thirty liters of water per day and does not require electricity to function.
Speaker 2: This type of technology is cool, great, right, because electricity is bad and so is fossil fuel. You guys are retarded. If you want water, get it with whatever means necessary, not stupid ones. Oh it's not windy today, I guess we don't get to drink water. Fucking idiots. What's this one? What's he bitching about?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 18: All female leaders are all awful.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree, all, especially especially the ones intended to be awful, which is everyone that they put in their in their position. Now when they're also demonic from that cult, that cult of human human and child sacrifice, they're basically they're little matriarchs, the matriarchs being the like they're little, they're little liliths like Claudia Shinbaum. And then when you see, hey, wow, it's pretty interesting how the cartel has become ultra wickedly horrible lately. But gee, I wonder why because the Jews run them too, and in business with the minions of and oh my gosh, lots of people being assassinated, political assassinations by the quote unquote cartel. It's a just another business relationship, business arrangement all.
Speaker 12: But I mean, merger thatcher.
Speaker 18: No, they all because you can't rule a hierarchy when you don't perceive hierarchies. It's not because women are deficient at being human. They're deficient at being men. Men know how to run and operate in a hierarchy. Women don't. Men can't create life, give birth to life, nurture life, which is infinitely more important on a lot of levels than running a corporation. You are not helping women by not acknowledging this absolute fact.
Speaker 12: You hate them.
Speaker 18: Spare the rod, hate the child. Put a woman in a leadership position, hate the woman. They will be filled with so much anxiety and depression that they will require pill to get out of bed. They will abort their own children, they will not get married, they will not have families, and they will die lonely, depressed, miserable, and full of resentment because they couldn't cut it because they're not men. You are condemning women to a cubicle gulag without their offspring, without them flourishing as themselves. If you don't tell the truth.
Speaker 11: You're a cook, you're a bitch, and you don't deserve to.
Speaker 18: Be in the male hierarchy, and men like me will eat you alive. Because we protect our women. Women should not be in the front lines fighting our wars like Israel makes their women do. Women should not be put at the heads of corporations and then invert and subvert the entire fucking thing because they don't like conflict. Women should not be the head of nations.
Speaker 2: Fucking and then they let in globalism.
Speaker 18: Oh, we're all Satan is a tranny, Satan has female characteristic, Satan is a gamma male.
Speaker 14: It's just so true.
Speaker 18: It's not a hatred of women to say women should not be seen, women should not be heads of military, women should not be in the military. It's a hatred of women to make them do male jobs. It's like making men. It's like cutting off a man's dick and making them think they can give birth, which is what they're doing. Because logically, if you say women can do what men do, you have to say men can do what women do, and women can do it. And it's become such a farce that if you go along with this, you're damning your kids.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 18: We don't have a we, the people. It's not we, it's you and me. I don't speak lies because I don't damn my children. If you choose to, that's your fucking business. I hope you don't. But you're not damning me by your lies. You're damning your own fucking offspring.
Speaker 2: There you go. These are kind of interesting, But.
Speaker 8: Was the cartoon Rugrats trying to tell us something.
Speaker 33: The main Pickles family isn't strictly Ascanazi, but the show includes a strong Ashcanazi influence through Tommy Pickles's maternal grandparents.
Speaker 2: The show features several he says Askenazi as if it like like it's specific to that whether I mean, isn't strictly Ashkenazi, but the strong Ashkenazi Jewish influence. Okay, so this is written from an ai overview that he's reading this from. So yeah, okay, so they're Jews, but does that mean they're Askenazi Sephardic fucking Kazari and what the fuck are they? Does it matter? They're in the cult and what they're trying to represent is that cult, that sick cult they're trying to represent. That's what they're So it doesn't really make a difference. Would uh, I don't know subsection of them they are? Does it make a difference?
Speaker 8: Apple Soles Center on Juicy Holiday.
Speaker 2: Boris and Mink are Russian Jewish immigrants, so it's Czar more than a be Ashkenazi, you would think.
Speaker 33: And the family is presented as an interfaith household where Tommy's mom did is of Juicy descent. In the Nickelodeon Holiday Special Juicy Faggot, Joe a rugrats chinooka fil dumb ass Well and Lil the Twins walk past this store. I Google search this image and it says the image shows a sign of the Hebrew word mohelle, the person typically a rabbi who performs a britt malak, the juicy ceremony of circumcision.
Speaker 8: Lil licks her lips as she walks past the store.
Speaker 2: Cut rate because they're cutting off a piece of the genitalia and it's the part where they suck it off, and that's just she's walking by. That's some sick, fucking, dark, dark mockery with.
Speaker 33: A sign that says cut rate. This is concerning because the mazitsa be pet, meaning direct oral suction, is when the mohelle uses their mouth to suck the blood away from a baby's I'm your brother crumb and you are now watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thanks brother Grumbly. It's is good to say this one.
Speaker 32: So it turns out you're not allowed to spend your money in America anymore. I recently tried to make a large purchase from Amazon because I'm building a computer and I wanted to make it all at once, all at bulk, and I have the ability to do that, so I did it. I've been on the phone with Amazon in my bank back and forth for the last forty eight hours. They seem to think that it's fraud, that there's something going on with my accounts, and they've denied transactions on both ends. Now, in reality, I've talked to both of those fucking people and told them that I am yes spending my money in this amount at once. And you know what they fucking told me. They told me make smaller purchases. Sure it sounds reasonable, right, Oh, just it's it's triggering the fraud thing, make smaller purchases. Fuck you, I am pert. I'm just saying, what the fuck I want at the amount that I want, I should be able to spend my fucking money the way I want.
Speaker 8: The fucking tell me how to spend my money.
Speaker 32: You can't even spend your fucking money the way you want, so out of some kind of like protection system, your protection, you can't spend your money the way you want. How do these fucking people buy yachts in twenty million dollar houses without triggering some kind of fraud system alert? Why do they get the fucking pass and not us when I buy something off of Amazon, Like, I can't even empty my fucking account right now if I wanted to, because it would trigger some kind of Lafar alert and they would prevent it.
Speaker 8: Where's the freedom in that? So it turns out you're not allowed to spend you Yeah?
Speaker 13: Is this?
Speaker 34: Do you guys think it's fascinating that we now have a whole bunch of information on this guy, Like tons of knowledge, including that he worked with the CIA, A whole bunch of information on this guy all over the news, right, But for some reason we don't have a lot of information on this guy still. But they, you know, the small little group of people we keep talking about, they seem to have known a lot about this woman prior to her dying. That's weird.
Speaker 2: Did you just googled her four days before they shut her?
Speaker 34: Of course, when somebody found that out, it was quickly scrubbed from the deep state machine that we call Google. Oh, did you guys know that Edward Snowden a true American hero?
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't believe that's true either.
Speaker 34: Said that it was the CIA and Masade that created groups.
Speaker 2: Like Okay, Yeah, Okay, you could say things that are true and still not and still be a fucking schmow yourself.
Speaker 34: ISAs and Hamas and funds them and orchestrates everything that they do. Did you guys do know that?
Speaker 23: Right?
Speaker 7: I mean?
Speaker 34: Are you aware that we are sending forty million dollars a week to the to the Taliban?
Speaker 27: Yes?
Speaker 34: Can you name other instances of foreign aid going to terrorist organizations?
Speaker 2: We do not cooperate and we do not was the wh negotiate with terrorists? We simply give them sh tons of money. We have assisted because Judaism.
Speaker 13: Bob and Somalia, there's been instances of the Humsi network in Sudan Hamas Islamic Jihad hasbel luck.
Speaker 2: It's all to protect the Jews by paying off their enemies, when really it's not really an enemy, just a scheme and scam blah bla blah blah blah. And then all of a sudden, a bunch of terrorist groups do something so that the Jews can run in order the Americans on behalf of the Jews can run in and do something back. Whoa yeah, And and just to go back to the whole thing with Maduro, I didn't think that he was. I thought that he was a puppet as well, and he may very well still be. But whatever this resistance is to the world banking system, you still be a thing. Maybe they pushed him too far as well. I don't know, but I know that Hugoshavez and Maduro were like night and day at one point, and Chavez was the one they initially got rid of through cancer, giving the hymn cancer. And that's, like I said, right, run the same time, we'll get the offit. Like they were both speaking out at the un about all the problems with the a Jew run run run, a Jew run run run universe here that we all live in, mister Roman. Interesting, yes, because the Romans always speak on behalf of the Jews, don't they.
Speaker 13: Bell Shampson Syria. Dozens of terror organizations have received indirect assistance from US Foreign aid. Let's use Gaza as our case study. Two point one billion dollars in the American taxpayers money to Gaza since October seventh, when Hamas invaded Southern Israel. USCID money was going in terms of an emergency use authorization to try to go to park. Usaid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why the fuck do we care? Yeah? Okay, take the rest of them off. It cares. Let's have a burden on us, except for the fact that they are and extension of the very entity that lives here and that's taken over here. That's the reason why it matters.
Speaker 13: You formerly had a relationship with in the Gaza strip.
Speaker 2: If you know, I'd be like, you know what, let's just play cleanup. Let the Muslims and whomever else get their revenge on Israel and all the Jews wherever they are, and then we'll play clean up. If these dog killer, fucking homosexuals who like to also rape children can't keep their shit together and be civil, then we'll fucking wipe them out after they've already wiped out the parasite. Let's just let them happen, you know what, fuck it, give them twenty objects to do it with.
Speaker 34: Even yes, we're gonna have a false flag on Americans, so probably in New York they're gonna blame it on either China, Russia, probably Iran to be honest, and then we're gonna steam We're all into a Third World War, fake of course, and then America will look like the heroes, even though we started it. Our Cia in conjunction with Masada.
Speaker 3: Just like that.
Speaker 2: We don't do that. It's so fucking annoying, and.
Speaker 34: Then we send all of our kids to another fake war.
Speaker 2: The stupid laugh is it's not the it's not ironic.
Speaker 12: So there is a clear distinction.
Speaker 27: Between the private or the public, the soul prop and the private the living soil.
Speaker 12: And I'm gonna break down traveling essentially.
Speaker 27: So you got the private automobile and then you have a public motor vehicle. If you've ever looked around, there are no motor vehicle dealerships. And that is because when you go to the automobile dealership, what you do is buy a private automobile.
Speaker 12: Then consciously and buy your own.
Speaker 27: Will known forces, you know, one makes you you go register that with the state of into a commercial a commercial motor vehicle, okay, and not in away from the private. So from the private to the public, you moved a private automobile into a commercial motor vehicle. And now which you need a driver's license, insurance registration, and you need to follow the policy of who you're contracting with in business essentially, and a private automobile, say say you took that in what you bought your new private automobile, and you didn't consciously go register it in commercial activity that you kept it. You put a private Department of Transportation number on it. That's not meant for commerce. Zero dollars because it's a right, and they can't charge you for a right. Convey it to a private trust and start moving into private That is your right, okay. Thompson verus Smith one, fifty four se five seventy nine, page five. The right of a citizen to travel is not a mere privilege, but a common right which he has under the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 12: So you may think, oh, it's just traveling on foot.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 12: Second American jurisprudence.
Speaker 27: First Constitutional law, Section three, twenty nine, page one, and thirty five, Part three. The right of a citizen to travel upon the public highways, and to transport his property thereon by horse drawn carriage, wagon, or automobile, is not a mere privilege, which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but a common right which he has under his right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Under this constitutional guarantee, one may, therefore, under normal conditions, travel at his inclination along the public highways or in public places, and while conducting himself in an orderly and decent manner, neither interfering with nor disturbing in other's rights.
Speaker 12: He will be.
Speaker 27: Protected not only in this person, but in his safe conduct in the private Okay, so that I mean that is essentially the gist between traveling and driving.
Speaker 12: But you need to have proper identification to prove.
Speaker 27: That you do have that right, because do US citizens have rights, any of them at all, besides the right to be here?
Speaker 2: So there is a clear and then this guy makes the perfect guy I was waiting for to find one of these. But you're still subject, meaning they're gonna do it regardless because these rules that are written on paper, they're not following all. This makes perfect sense if the people enforce their rights. If they don't enforce their rights, and they leave it up to the authority, the tyranny to do the right thing and obey even their you know it wasn't their laws, because they change laws, you're gonna be like this guy says, dragged out of your vehicle, harassed by power tripping cops and detained often. Now in that process of putting it into a trust. If you actually do get a plate number, that is, uh, you know, a free thing that that passes as you know, the I give the vehicle or whatever the prior, whatever the fuck they have to be, and it's enough to get it. Maybe maybe that's maybe in the state of Arizona, that would be enough to get you not to be harassed. I don't know. I don't know, but I've played this game before in the past. And then let's just say the cops are up six vehicles of mine and I'm down six. Yeah, they stole them. They took them property from me forever. But just because it was lawful thing for them to be able to do. Fuck no, they did it anyway.
Speaker 35: I find it funny that a lot of Muslim people are named Mohammad. Obviously, Muslim parents are naming their kids after the prophet, but you don't see many Christian people naming their kids Jesus. You don't see many Israeli people naming their kids Satan. But I find it funny that a lot of Muslim people are named Mohammad. Obviously, Muslim parents are naming their kids after the prophet, but you don't see many Christian people naming their kids Jesus. You don't see many Israeli people naming their kids Satan.
Speaker 2: But nice, nice, nice, nice.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 2: I wanted to make fun of her. That's why I picked this up, because she was such a Well there's the other thing. There is one other part that went with something that we just watched recently. It was maybe not that one. We'll talk about that guy in a second.
Speaker 9: Two.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was this. Let's say we.
Speaker 4: Can be a secret society that controls the palance of power in the world and no one else can join unless they weren't.
Speaker 10: Funny hats.
Speaker 2: Horton, here's a Jew.
Speaker 4: We can be a secret to side already that controls the palets of the hour in the world.
Speaker 2: Maybe they stole it from me. We saw that one. We saw the cat. He saw that. He saw that. Not pretty sure for that. Oh, there was one that cut off. I asked, but Sigmund Freud and yeah, okay, hear ane of that. Listen to because mhm star Amer confesses he is Jewish.
Speaker 36: This painter piste off the Jews, and it's even being sued for it. He made this painting depicting the blood Libel and the story of Saint Simon. But if you look at art history, we see hundreds of artworks with the same mode of Jews extracting the blood of a young child. It's almost like they're trying to warn of the something, you know, some kind of chewo, some cabal dark magic shit. The way I see it, there's two options. We either trust what our ancestors said about him, or we trust what they said about our ancestors.
Speaker 2: And isn't it funny how brother Nathaniel who pretends to be a Christian, who says he's still better than everybody because he's a Jew and Jews are the best, and now this other shit. He looks like one of those chicken swingers. All he has to do is change hats. He's take the one that has an extremely oversized crucifix on it and put on put on the old top hat, and he'd fit right in swinging those chickens.
Speaker 12: He joys.
Speaker 36: This painter piste off the Jews.
Speaker 27: Wait, who was the founder of New Mech, that nuclear company that several hundred pounds of highly rich uranium mysteriously disappeared from and ended up in Israel?
Speaker 14: Big Shapiros?
Speaker 16: Wait?
Speaker 25: Who there you go?
Speaker 2: We already know about this. If Mexican President Claudia Shinbaum's Marina Party presents a new anti meme law. If passed, it will make it possible to imprison people from the six years for posting memes, gifts, or videos online that humiliate politicians and officials. Well, depending on which politicians and officials humiliates, I'm sure it'll be used. It'll be used selectively to protect, to protect her, this fucking demon bitch. Yeah, yeah, the Marina Party, the Marina cartel. Did we see this one.
Speaker 23: Parents are a pair who rents because you don't own your You sign them away using a signature. You signed your nature with the sigil. Sigil is a symbol used in witchcraft. You are born into this world, and the word born comes from barren, which means lifeless, dull, and boring. Then you are controlled by the government. The governmentality. They control your mind. Everything physical began as a thought in the thinking mind. The mind is the root cause of reality, so they control your mind, not your body. They do this by broadcasting spells to northeast, west, and south the news. Then they teach you the vowels in this specific order. AE, I owe you yo, that's crazy.
Speaker 14: I've never heard that one before.
Speaker 8: To teach you that you owe them to become a slave.
Speaker 23: You are weak in the week days because you are working where you were a king, you are no longer a king.
Speaker 8: If you are working, bro, that's crazy. And on the week end you.
Speaker 12: Are weakened from the week days.
Speaker 11: Days is a days.
Speaker 23: You are in a state of confusion. The television is used to tell a vision to program you on the programs they want you to think. Slaughter is laughter, hello as hell is low.
Speaker 8: Words are swords because they mold your mind.
Speaker 23: They also create three dimensional sound waves, which impacts the fabric of matter. I believe that we were never meant to use words.
Speaker 8: Language has been minigular.
Speaker 2: I've said the same thing, not so much to that that we were never exposed to, but that they were altered in a way to be all slave language and vibratory frequency levels in octaves and range and stuff that we're taught and is more and more dull than plain in at where they want us to be. But also gestures. People don't pick up on them as much as they used to. And that's that's that's the instinctual thing. You can say more with your body language than you could say that. You couldn't. You couldn't even come up with words for any other way, unless maybe you're speaking ancient Greek, where there's millions upon millions of words. Maybe that would be a way of expressing that feeling. But you can convey a sense of a feeling to somebody who's also in tuned with you, or in tuned with that thing up above us or whatever the whole, the benevolent Creator, and I'll know what the hell it is. It's in us and outside of us. I guess it is the ether. It is the it is the ether. There you go, and maybe even be the earth itself. It might be a benevolent creator is and the sun all things right? Where was I going with that though?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I said, if you if you can convey, like you can have a sense you can you can just sometimes give someone a look when you're both experiencing something similar, and if that person is anything like you, the simple looking at them will convey that message that you're experiencing that they're experiencing, and they understand it. There's so much more deeper communication that happens through gestures alone. But we wouldn't be able to do these things with our faces. If it wasn't intended to be, it's a lot easier to like. Okay, So if you weren't supposed to, what the fuck? If you weren't supposed to ever speak, then that means you were never supposed to right. If you were never supposed to, right, that means you're never supposed to leave any history behind. Therefore that you were never made to warn anybody, and you were never made to have a history where you could show. I mean, a false history is more detrimental, and that's what we have right now. But ah, if you have a false history, you have the potential of correcting that and making it a true history where you can show the crimes and the uh and the uh what do you call it? The the crimes and the the the malice of another group of people who have been lying to you throughout history. So no, I don't think you weren't supposed to I don't think you were ever supposed to not speak. I just think you're not supposed to speak the way they want you to. I don't think you're supposed to do it with such dismissiveness that you don't stop in and wonder what it is that you're actually saying and doing. Like when people say I, that's why I don't pick up on slaying on the internet, because I know that they're fucking their mantras. I low key this, I low key that. Well, who else is by the name of Loki. There's the whole six seven thing. There's all kinds of the stupid shit that people say that I don't say. I don't speak Jen whatever the fuck it is now, Jen shithole. I don't give a fuck about it because it's not really them and it's not really their fault, although they are parrots for it. It's the fucking Jewish programming in the social media.
Speaker 23: Stipulated so that we no longer use telepathy because we are all connected on the mental plane we are surrounding.
Speaker 2: Not all of us. Are people who don't have the tether to God, don't have that. They're way lower than that. That's why they hate it. That's why they're so envious. The high licks can't get to anywhere that they that we can. That's why they hate us. By a sea, and they they sold that for fucking witchcraft, for black magic a long time ago, and it's it's affected their offspring, and so has the incest. So has the continued the continued practices that they will they haven't let go of. They're still conducting black magic and wickedly discussing rituals. So every every time they do that, they're recursing themselves. They're not ever going to get back to Oh okay, God, God sees me now. No, fuck that, they're not. They've done they've done things to push them and they're chosen or they've chosen themselves to to uh serve a different master. And why are we supposed to help them do that? Are we like just it's just like this like crazy loose cannon craziness to like want to see what happens when the world ends? Are we that stupid? Or when or when mankind's world ends? Because we end up killing ourselves? The hell stupid?
Speaker 18: Is that?
Speaker 2: No Jew's worth that just saying fuck them? Fuck them all?
Speaker 23: Mental ether of thought. We still have telepathic powers, which we call intuition.
Speaker 31: For programming on this planet runs deep.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if Hunters is out there in the h in the FTJ.
Speaker 7: Is this you?
Speaker 2: That's what this person's name is. I'm just curious. Let's the FTJ out there, let's go going on send it for the one your membership with doctor Quinning. Oh cool, thank you, m H. And yeah, I don't know. We're just twenty six people watching. If if the huntress that's on this FTJ is actually the hunters here, I'd be interested to know that, just for curiosity sake.
Speaker 14: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 10: You tell me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I like you're the one sitting under on TV like you're there for a reason. Right, he says, what's up? Just say what's up?
Speaker 14: Back?
Speaker 2: God, damn it?
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 11: It's a hunting hat.
Speaker 8: Do you go hunting?
Speaker 2: It's a German hunting hat. What does that mean?
Speaker 19: Well, it's different from American hunting and German hunting.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well Germans are better in hunting the Jews.
Speaker 14: You're not wrong, I'm not.
Speaker 8: I feel like i've seen you on TikTok.
Speaker 36: Have you ever met Gypsy Crusader?
Speaker 7: Yo, it's up.
Speaker 2: He didn't do it back, that's all. That's all I saw him. He didn't do it back.
Speaker 14: Who's got an Android? Did you know? Gemini AI is affecting Android.
Speaker 5: Even worse worse than the iPhone huh by intercepting all your calls and emails automatically, even worse than the iPhone.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 14: I know you didn't know that.
Speaker 7: I'm doctor Brian.
Speaker 2: I'm a licensed private detective and assignments.
Speaker 8: Sure, hereity professor, here's what you need to know.
Speaker 21: Even with the tracking off, it's siphoning just as.
Speaker 2: Much data from you. That's how powerful it is.
Speaker 14: But guess what is.
Speaker 16: Google's own built in embedded AI tool.
Speaker 7: It's failing miserably.
Speaker 2: I got something that might help you, graphion os. Oh, shut the fuck about the graphine os similar bullshit. It's probably controlled by the Jews. Do anyway? Uh, this is an interesting picture. Let's let's start with this one. Operation Wait Spring Long Jump? Was it the alleged so I'm I'm just gonna read what it says. You make your own decisions up where you see. You don't see German plan to assassinate Stalin. I don't think they were ever after Roosevelt. That seems like a really stupid thing. To say that they were after Roosevelt. Where the fuck would they have gotten to them? Doesn't make any sense. I could see I'm going directly specifically for Stalin and then the rest of the ship being a Jewish lie during the Tehran conference in late nineteen forty three. So when they were all there together, you've seen the pictures. You've seen these pictures. Everybody's seen these pictures. Here's one colored. Is that the best they're gonna go? Doesn't it come in any clearer than that the facts? Well, then yes, maybe that would be great if they if fucking all three of them were killed. But the way I looked at it is that, you know, Germany was still pleading with these two psychopaths here that were work in conjunction with this fucking psychopath here, and he would only be present and able to do what he did if it weren't for the Wilson and the Roosevelt.
Speaker 15: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like this guy was just nothing. Really, what the hell? What the hell would the Bolshevik revolution I've ever been if without all American money and effort from the Jews that were here to create that problem for the nice German people, of the nice Russian people. This guy's a piece of shit, two pieces of shit. If this wasn't true, it should have been. Let's see, according to Soviet intelligence, Well, that's the problem. Soviet intelligence, lying liars who lie. The Soviet intelligence also told just six million. So it's sorry, fucking Nolin void. So the bullshit Jews told you this. Oh that's great, Yeah, okay, I'm already done with this fucking conversation. In reality, German planning never advanced beyond preliminary discussions. Available German records show that the idea was explored by whatever, but it was ultimately abandoned as unrealistic due to Soviet control of Tehran, the difficulty of covert infiltration, and unreliable local networks. Also, I'm pretty sure that the h Man probably said this is fucking stupid. But Skerenzi himself later stated that he was briefed on the concept but judged it impossible and was never deployed the Soviets. However, I believe the threat was genuine. Of course they do when they retell the story about how the big bad Germans were so bad before the overhearing conversations about a German team preparing for Tehran, which led Soviet security blah blah blah blahkirs. Years later, Solomin reportedly referred to screens scores Zenny scores NY as the most dangerous man in Europe, a reflection not only of the Tehran fears, but of s Guerreenzi's proven ability to conducting during unconventional operations. So fuck the operation that they're talking about themselves. The guy is who. I'm more concerned with.
Speaker 7: This guy.
Speaker 2: Although Operation Waite Spring was never he actually acuted in historians still debate how close the bla blah. Who cares about that? I want to talk about the guy? All right, Well, anyway, this is just another name to look at. This is all I was trying to get at here is we should look at this guy and see what he's about. And I'm done for today. I gotta go do something. At seven o'clock, I gotta go hit up the gymnastics ninety essentral nutrients right here. Kids, you go to simperfrylc dot com. You click this button. You get your ninety essentrals Doctor Glenn's memberships right there. If you want to use code ballblusses for twenty five percent off either the monthly or the annual. I'm almost thinking that you actually save more now.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You'd have to see how it rolls out. You might actually save more if you do the multiplan then if you do the annual. I don't know, I know how it works. Just try and them both. See what's the best thing. I've been divided by twelve. Let's see if you get the same thing. All right? Anyway, Doctor Peter Goodden Amber Chip site down here is where you get ninety essentials BB five for five percent off of life. Click that and as I've shown you before, was doing one the last time. This is their ninety essentials. And if you want to add the beef liver for the for the copper, go for it. And remember using my link, it already is cheaper than if you use you as you're living well, so you're already anywhere between three and five dollars cheaper per item. When you come here and use my link and then use the BB five code saves even more. Alaska Cale liver oil, the Hopeful multi vitam in like this guy right here, the full vi achumic acid you only have to buy once every three to six months. I would, holy, I would, I would really consider doing the Whole Food multi vitamin two. I'm sorry, the Whole Food Sea complex because there's some copper in that one too, I believe. And but also it's real vitamin C, which most people don't have any idea unless they're eating oranges. Uh, they're not getting it in their supplements. It's a synthetic synthetic. These are the bigger capsules. Again, if you have children, you might not want to get the bigger capsules because it's hard for them to swallow and nobody wants to chew a fish pill. I'm just feel bad for the person who has to squeeze all the fish and wring them out and to get the oil out. IP six Supreme with an actol boom, Sorry, four dollars cheaper here, plus you get you're five percent off with the BB five code. Bam bam. All right, there you go. There's your there's your four I P six Supreme, the U full of Acumic, Whole Food multi vitamin and Alaska CAU liver oil. Do you want to add the beef liver for the the copper and then throw in the whole food Vitamin C might be good ideas you decide, And we've shown in the previous videos the other stuff. Eventually I'll get caught up on the on the podcasting it's just when I when I broadcast direct, I have to go steal these broadcasts from a different method that makes it take longer to do it, and sometimes it fails, so I get irritated and it takes a long time, and it's like I don't have time for all that crap. They got time for all that. But I do appreciate everybody who shows up and have a wonderful day. Moving along, we'll do something even more interesting next time. And again, if somebody wants to help me put together a Kickstarter for a cookbook, like I've mean something I knew, like a little flashy video I have. I have only so many ideas and like, well let's put this. I have what I what I see in my head versus what I can do on a computer with the software that I have are two different things, right, Like I knew what I wanted to look like, I don't know how if I could actually make it look like that? Does that make sense? I can do pretty interesting stuff, but I don't know if I want to if I can do it, Like, holy crap, this is so professional it just wows people in the here's all to take my money, that'd be cool, all right anyway, then by