Speaker 1: Oh Redal, that's are Oh.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and we are continuing with our twenty twenty five recap. There was way too much to fit into one episode, so we decided, you know what, fuck dumb shit, we are going to make it a two parter and we're just continuing on. We got through the first six months and that was enough to make an entire first episode out of which was dope. So now we are going to go ahead and continue on this same vibe, looking back into twenty twenty five with all the conspiratorial things and stuff, things and stuff and really just dive deeper.
Speaker 3: So now we're starting off with July.
Speaker 2: We are, indeed, so without further ado, we are going to go back to the slide show that Raven Lee professionally created.
Speaker 4: For It was not professional. We had some help. Shout out to the homie and you also helped.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but yeah, anyway, without further ado, so let's get back into a good cult members starting off with the month of July. Hey, who doesn't love July fourth and all of its wildness. So the big beautiful Bill passed In the month of July, Trump's Big Beautiful Bill passed, leading to a wide array of opinions and emotions, And honestly, it depends on who you ask. The Left think that they have Trump arrangement syndrome on their own take right to basically mean anything that Trump does, if he was to save a kitten from a tree, they will find a way to make it seem like he hates trees, right. And then you have Republicans with Trump arrangement syndrome on their side, to where if he murders his wife, they'll find a reason to justify it because she she had a comment it's it's ridiculous. And for the record, both of those were euphemistic. It's not a real thing, either of those things. But my point is both sides of the aisle have their own versions of Trump arrangement syndrome. And then you have people that are just kind of on the outskirts of all of it, saying y'all, y'all don't have to fall in line like this, like you can develop a backbone, but politicians developing backboness. So anyway, the Big Beautiful Bill, remember it was the reason specifically why Elon took off from Doze because as he was saving the country so much money, Trump was finding ways to spend more of it. A part of this Big Beautiful Bill was also, if I'm not mistaking, this huge defense budget increase that just got announced, which we're gonna talk about that later on, because that didn't happen in July. That was kind of like a pre kurser, if you will. But yeah, well, what's ravenly looking up?
Speaker 4: I was looking at the key the key notes of what the Big few Beautiful Bill did.
Speaker 3: But this is massive. This is a huge thing. Yeah, it's huge. It's so big. It's just like, okay, you know.
Speaker 2: That is what she said about Trump. About Trump, she said it was huge, even though it was hands on the size of a four year old.
Speaker 4: It talks about policy changes, social media programs, spending reforms, medicaid, healthcare, snap food benefits, Medicare expend expand, work requirements, immigration and border security, historic funding for the border, security, personal and detention expansion, state and local enforcement funding, immigration fees and renew excuse me renew provisions, restrictions on benefits for immigrants, enhanced screening and enforcement, Political and social reactions energy and environment policies, roll back of green energy initiatives, reversal of electric vehicle mandates, boosts of domestic energy production.
Speaker 2: That was also a big portion of what Elon was pissed about, because you know, the Tesla's it's like one of his babies. And Trump was basically like, yeah, fuck electric vehicles.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Elon's just like, bro, I thought I was scratching your back here. What are you doing. He's like, yeah, well fuck electric vehicles, and here we are.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think they should be mandated. I think people should have the option. If they would like to drive them, they should be able to drive them. I don't think it should be a mandated thing.
Speaker 2: But a mandate it's not a law. We learned that during COVID.
Speaker 3: We did learn that, but a lot of people will still adhere to it because they tax the shit out of them and do all sorts of stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Whole they want to tax every mile or you have to pay for every mile you drive, or something.
Speaker 2: That unless it's a business expense.
Speaker 3: That knew someone was talking about it was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew something a real fucker, and he.
Speaker 4: Is boost of domestic energy production. I said that fiscal impact, debt, deficit, income, economic outlook, debt ceiling, and deficit, tax cuts and offsets, political and social impact supporters and critics, what's next for the big beautiful bill?
Speaker 3: So that was Yeah, that was a lot of things.
Speaker 2: And when it goes way in depth on every single one of these things, to be honest with you, and some of these things people felt some type of way about. Some of these things people really did get down with. Either way, it goes one big beautiful bill passed in the month of July.
Speaker 4: Oh there's so many things though, but then you had him cut spending for all sorts of stuff. The snap benefits has been a big deal. The debt ceiling situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like how our country runs in a deficit.
Speaker 3: There were four to five trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand that this goes way beyond my economic know how. I fully understand this, but out loud, it makes no sense to me. You run your country. Could you imagine if a company ran in a deficit and they were getting approved for new loans for next year based off of how much their debt was already in the previous year, and just like that's how we're doing. It's like, and I know there's companies that do that. That doesn't seem to me my layman's perspective, It doesn't seem to be very fiscally responsible.
Speaker 4: But sure some of this stuff inside the bill just doesn't really make sense, at least to.
Speaker 3: The wording that they talked about. There's been so many things that he This bill is massive, beautiful bill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's so huge, though, but they have all different components of it. And then it feels like unless you actually sat and read every single piece of this bill and then really understood it, you would not understand what he's trying to do. And then the way that he comes about things, that's the biggest issue is if Trump came about things in a different way and maybe not used you know, X as a way of corresponding with people inside of our government.
Speaker 2: Or truth social or truth.
Speaker 3: What the fuck.
Speaker 4: If he would actually do things in a little bit more professional manner, Like there's some things I do Like I will say the White House TikTok is on point for making the most hilarious content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have first savages. Whoever's a part of his social media team?
Speaker 4: Holy shit, it's funny, but when it comes to stuff like this, it's there's just a lot of things that bothered a lot of people in different ways, and people that were actually for this started seeing some cuts and areas that weren't really expected. The government shut down situation that happened. There's funding that was cut.
Speaker 2: Hold on to the government shutdown thing because that wasn't about the Big Beautiful Bill, because this.
Speaker 4: Is this is just I mean, but there is who was it They cut a whole bunch of funding to something that was involving like security or immigration.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that that seems to be the big trend. But yeah, yeah, stand by for that one. We're gonna get to it in a bit. But anyway, the Big Beautiful Bill passed. And also to your point, I believe that bills should be one page, one page. I am so fucking tired of a thirty thousand page bill getting pushed. Where in the same bill we have something about saving the spotted owls, you know, species, in the same tone as reciprocating triggers or something along this for certain weapons platforms, along the same line as we have educational benefits and grant policies in the same line as you know, def emissions in truck no reason for that.
Speaker 4: I think it's really interesting when they hide the bullshit at the very end of the bill. So in Orgon they have million ballots, and so you get your pamphlet where you read all of what you're writing. You know, you pick your numbers and stuff, so you get to read all of the things. And my mom has always been one of those people that will read every single line, and she's found that at the very end of stuff a lot of times there's a one liner in I forget which of what it was, and I don't want to misspeak, but there was some kind of thing that they passed that at the very end of it pretty much is fucking everyone that pays taxes.
Speaker 3: But because you didn't.
Speaker 4: Read the eight pages of shit, you didn't see it until the very end. And like there was an initiative to help with the drug issue going on, and one of the things though at the very end was talking about how they were going to produce or give pretty much the synthetic meth and heroine to people and to help them to help their addictions and stuff.
Speaker 3: But the way that they.
Speaker 4: Went about it, and they said it in the bill. It was completely twisted and distorted, but it wasn't even really about that. It was about cigarettes and tobacco and different things like that. And then like at the very very very end, in small, tiny, tiny print, it had this little portion of it, and she read it to me, and I'm like, you know, that's pretty deceitful. If they would just be honest and just tell people, which you know I'm asking. I know, I know, I'm asking so much of these people, but they should be honestly a page or front to back page, and it should be the most clear and concise information, just like some of the stuff that we've had here on our ballots and the energy thing that so many people voted against. It took me days, honestly to read through the bill and actually like look up the part of it and understand what was being said, because realistically, what it was talking about was really positive, but no one understood the literare and so everyone voted against it.
Speaker 2: I remember that, I remember that. Yeah, that happened last year.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, And that's the problem is that there's actually a lot of good things that are trying to be passed, but they sound really negative and they're pushed as negative because by the other party that doesn't want you to vote them. And then you have things that are really fucking horrible and have a lot of sneaky bullshit that are gonna fuck people over.
Speaker 2: But they're worded so prop.
Speaker 4: But they're so good at wording the first like you know, page of it, and people and they are pushing this narrative that that's the way that they get it, get it over on everybody. And then all of a sudden, you have an increase in this massive amount of tax and they're wanting to a tax how many miles you're driving, how much gas you're using, your admissions.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's so deceitful like that. Yeah, at the state level. On the federal level, do you remember Sonny from Sonny and Share. Yes, Okay, you ever heard of the Sonny Bardale bill? No, there was a bill that was passed when he died. Okay, here's the bill. Had nothing to do with him. As a matter of fact, he was against the bill, and there was like a very there was. It was looking like this bill was about to get shut down and shelved indefinitely. Sonny died and they renamed it the Sonny Bill. It passed almost one hundred percent because they put a certain name on. It's a name recognition alone. Got to whether they're like, you know what, we'll do this for Sonny. He didn't even approve it. He was going to vote it down because he was a politician in his later years. But neither here nor there anyway. Moving on Trump on the Epstein list. Yes, in fact, Pam Bondi did mention it to him allegedly in May, but it became confirmed beyond any shadow of any doubt in the month of July that Trump's name was confirmed to be on at least one of Epstein's lists. We do not know or didn't know anyway, what list this was. This led to many speculations that this was the reason why he had downplayed the list's importance, and the investigation is around the time when he was like, I'm sorry, we still talking about Jeffrey Epstein. This whole thing took place, and it really just went downhill and did not come up for ever since.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they definitely did a lot of different things with the Epstein list and how they were all for it. Let's show everyone everything, let's tell everything, and then all of a sudden, they shift a gear so hard. We don't really like me to do this at all. What's interesting actually about the redaction? I don't know if you've seen it, because you're not on TikTok.
Speaker 2: But have you seen all of the pages of it?
Speaker 4: Remember, I know, but have you seen the people that are using it or taking the pages and then putting them in the Google docs and are able to take off the redaction?
Speaker 3: And it fills in what actually would be saying?
Speaker 2: Is it AI or is it real? That's my question because this reaction would probably be done with physical paper, right.
Speaker 4: I would honestly have to rewatch some of the videos of people doing it. But that's apparently a thing that's quote unquote happening, But it's probably not.
Speaker 3: It's probably not. It's probably feeding.
Speaker 2: If it is, probably not good. If it is, I mean, let's assume, let's hope that it's not AI and people are actually doing their due diligence on this. That's that's not gonna be good.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna play very well for anybody.
Speaker 2: There's hundreds of names on that list.
Speaker 3: I would actually laugh if that was true, because of all the government things and all the power that you have and everything else. A few freaking kids pretty much were like, you know what if we just like put this into Google.
Speaker 2: Or like they did the thing with Obama's birth certificate Homeboy, like put it out there on the White House website. You can go there right now and look at Obama's birth certificate. You upload it into Adobe and you can undo the edits that were done to it to see and it's like they didn't even cover their tracks, like do all these edits and then re scan it as an original document. They left it able to be edited. It's like it's embarrassing, and that's the real thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't underst how that happens.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so yeah, allegedly what I said, allegedly, And the month of July was confirmed that Trump was on the Epstein list. Now to what level, the flight log, the island list, the business associate list. At the time in July, we really didn't know, but more things came out later on. Moving on. Also in the month of July, the United States sent nukes to the United Kingdom for the first time since the Cold War.
Speaker 4: I honestly remember hearing about it, but not I didn't really pay that much attention.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: So we just happened to secretly super under the radar, you know, just put some nuclear warheads on some ships to bring to Britain, just for them to hold on to them for us for a little while. That's all, just you know, just kind of hold these for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Brits be doing so many positive things right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's fair. I don't believe that the British are going to be launching nukes unless we told them to.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think.
Speaker 2: But why would we be sending these nukes to Great Britain, you might ask, especially when we have the capability, like obviously the location would be because of the Ukraine Russia conflict. And this is a massive saber rattle. Obviously this is a saber rattle to say, who, we're moving our nukes closer, but we have capabilities of hitting them from here. We don't need to send them to Britain. This is all a big show, a big saber rattle.
Speaker 3: You know, what if they're fake nukes, what if they were like toy nukes?
Speaker 2: You know, they have they have done similar things like that in the past. There was a operation in World War Two where apparently the Germans were trying to do these bombing runs on certain British locations, but they sucked and could not hit the outside of a barn. So the British made a wooden bomb with basically like lol, you suck for that day and age anyway, and dropped it dead center on their location. It didn't go off. It was literally just to tell him, like, dude, can y'all stop trying or really suck at this? Which then led to the bombings all over the country for a good while. But it's not the point. Could these have been fake nukes all a part of the saber rattle. It's possible. It's very possible.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't really know if it was or not. I could see it going both ways. But assuming that this was real nuclear warheads are there, how.
Speaker 3: Do we find out about this was a whistleblur?
Speaker 2: No, we we let the world know after they got there safely.
Speaker 3: Oh hey guys, so we just did this and like you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was like a press conference where they asked Trump and he's like, you know, I guess some people are telling me that apparently I sent nuclear bombs to bree. I guess, I don't know, but I totally did that just in case anybody's curious. But I don't know, I don't know. I forget what the actual wording was. But basically, nobody knew what was going down until they were already there and in their silos, safe and sound. So we have stored nuclear weapons there before during the Cold War. Since ninety one, those have been safely back home. And apparently because of some situation in Russia and Ukraine, perhaps the good cult members I've heard about it, we wanted to move nukes a little closer. And yeah, that's the thing, because yep. So anyway, that took place in July. Also in July, the FBI was hacked by the Sineloa cartel. This was on one hand impressive and on another hand scary and brutal. So here's what went down. The FBI has a database of all of their assets and or people who even help them all over the world. Okay, cool, and well, I mean, yeah, the FBI is an American based intelligence agency. I get that they do international shit. That's not a hot take. So the cartels that are moving drugs, people, weapons, all the shit into our country. They have assets in Mexico that are like, I don't want to say spies, but basically they give them tips. You know. The Sineloa cartel hacked into the FBI's database and tracked down every IP address, every cell phone ping every person civilian or otherwise that had any kind of even tertiary contact with the FBI, went to their homes, drugged them into the street, and killed them. All Yeah, I'm sorry. Yeah, So, like somebody's a buela who like she ain't even like a part of the fight. She just whenever she sees the fancy trucks and the dude with bejazzled, you know, nine Mills come into town, she just sends a little text message to some person she doesn't even know exactly who she can assume a shit know who's kind of like, yeah, they just passed through here about thirty minutes ago. They left go in this direction and then puts the phone away. She got drug into the street, and some were beheaded, some were shot at point. Depends on the reports. Some of them I'm hearing were thousands, some were saying hundreds. It was all over the country. It wasn't just around the border. But yeah, the Sineloa cartel, because when people think of the cartels, for some reason, they like to think of Pablo Escobar, or they like to think of the street pusher who's like selling drugs down their their local hood or whatever. The cartels are some of the most well funded, well organized, well trained mercenary groups on the planet. They have hackers, very very intelligent and sophisticated hackers. So when they did this it was not pretty.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it says that the new that estmends are not even available. Yeah, suggests that thousands of violent deaths linked to the cartel activities annually. It looks like there's no actual data. This one says more than eighteen hundred people dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could believe it. And that's the nobody's actually going to come out with a real number because like you just lend about in Mexico, they're spread out villages all over the country, and the cartail pretty much found every single person that was that had any kind of contact with even a third party group that has contact with the FBI. They all got drugged into the street and murdered.
Speaker 4: Eighteen here and dead and twenty three hundred missing. That was September tenth of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a few months after so this went down. The hacking went down in July.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's one and twenty eight confirmed homicides, two thy, three hundred and ninety disappearances.
Speaker 3: Yeah as of that time.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was I don't even know why I didn't hear about this really.
Speaker 2: Well, because all we can hear about is how the ice raids are so mean, they're bringing these people, They're just they're they're so mean. Meanwhile, the Cineloa cartel's like, yeah, so we're just gonna fuck everybody who's trying to fuck us. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that hack took place in July.
Speaker 4: You know, you think that they couldn't hackshit. You really think that everything is hackable. I know, but you would think that the true hackers, like the big hackers, they would be recruited by the top people or i e.
Speaker 3: Forced into it.
Speaker 2: They are buy the cartels because they pay the.
Speaker 3: Best, that's fair. You would think though, that AI would catch them at this point because you know they love their you know, love the beloved AI.
Speaker 2: So I know this is gonna come as a shock to all the good cult members listening. But AI ain't all that. It's getting better and it's getting scarier. But it's not like the end all, be all security blanket that people might think that it is. As a matter of fact, it's it's trash and we should leave it in the train before it gets to a point where we can't put it in the trash can.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So it says that actual figures of the disappearances maybe doubled as many families avoid reporting cases to the authorities that they don't trust. Oh yeah, Instead, dozens of others collectives have emerged across Sineloa is how you say it, searching for missing relatives in the graves. Yeah, we're assuming that the government's capacity has been exceeded. Families often turned to faith in organized crime itself, hoping that relatives will be returned safely one day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, they report it, then they're next on the list. Yeah, and I mean who you're going to report it to? The President of Mexico was put there by the cartels SA. I mean, like, what do you think you're going to do here? Real shit? So yeah, yeah, that all took place in the month of July. Moving on, still in the month of July the Paramount court case. So long story short, Paramount, who is the owner of the very popular TV show sixty Minutes. Perhaps you've heard of it. They did an interview with Kamala Harris and they also did an interview with Trump in the election, and they basically softballed the questions to her, and whenever she gave an answer that would be a very Kamala answer, because she is the America's drunk aunt who has no business being in charge of anybody, they would be like, Okay, are you sure you want to answer it this way? Why don't you say like this, this, and this? Not like her people, the reporter asking the questions would give her the answer that would work best, and then they would re shoot it and they clipped it. It was very strategic editing that was done to put her in not even the best life possible, a lie. Okay, okay. So Trump sued them for this, and people were like, you can't sue a network. That's that's not real, that's that's fake journalism. You're just doing this for the clout, Up up up. Come to find out he was absolutely correct, and he was correct to the tune of six teen million.
Speaker 3: Dollars, which is like chump change to him. But it's just the principle, well, the.
Speaker 2: Principality of it though writing about the money, it was never about the money. It's always been about the flex and him stroking Yeah, that's fair. Yeah. So Trump won the lawsuit against Paramount for sixteen million dollars over the deceptive editing in the twenty twenty four election, and there was more lawsuits that took place during that time, but this was like the big one that was on everybody's everybody's tongue for a good bit there, which then led to the sun Dance situation or the sky Dance rather situation led to Jimmy Kimmel getting fired or whatever the case was, and then the Disney thing and the CBS thing, and it's if we were to make a list of every major corporation that Trump sued this year, we would be on this show for another three hours, specifically talking about the lawsuits, all of which he won. I should mention that, like, it's impressive in one regard and also a bit disconcerting in another, you know. But speaking of disconcerting things, Jill Biden's work husband, Oh, ravenly.
Speaker 4: You've been waiting for this slide. You have been waiting for this side.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait before we do you have a list you just pulled up? Or are we not talking about it? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I was just looking for I wanted the actual statistics on how many legal battles has he won?
Speaker 3: And I haven't found it yet. I was kind of just scrolling through the.
Speaker 2: Look Bloomberg, a overtly liberal application is going to be talking that shit. But yeah, it says courts entered more than two hundred orders stopping the administration's actions in one hundred and twenty eight court cases, with judges sometimes ruling it multiple stages of the legal fights. Judges had allowed contested policies to go ahead in forty three cases and hadn't ruled yet in more than one hundred and forty others. Most cases early stages, and new ones are being filed daily. Yeah. Even South Park made a joke about how much Trump was suing people. They even made it to where he was suing Jesus Christ. Hell, yeah, it's a thing, dude, It's a thing. But anyway, all right, so Joe Biden work husband all the things. Joe Biden's quote unquote work husband is a White House staffer, right, And depending on which publication you read, it's either Joe Biden's assistant or her personal assistant. Either way it goes doesn't really matter for this case. Just know that it is a assistant within the White House staff. So later their relationship was deemed a bit inappropriate. She called him her work husband, and that was a big scandall.
Speaker 4: I mean, there is the whole work wife talk that a lot of people talk about and say.
Speaker 2: I've never understood or approved of this type of thing. And it's not because I have some sort of a moral high horse to look down anybody from. But like having a work colleague that you and this person work well together, and y'all, y'all build off of each other's energy, and y'all like team up on projects to achieve them and it's like a dynamic duo type thing. Cool, fine work wife, somebody who knows you too, and it take away anything sexual just for the sake of this someone that knows you to an intimate and personal level, like that at work where you spend more time than you do at your home. Yet this is a breeding ground for bad shit to go down.
Speaker 3: That's what a lot of people argue.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's a it's a joke, it's a it's a meme.
Speaker 3: It's a just a thing that people do.
Speaker 2: So sure, what are sure? Whatever? Anyways, So beside the point, Joe Biden's work husband was a big scandal. However, boy, did this uncover some things that I personally didn't know about. So Joe Biden was married before Joe Biden, Okay, And that's his son Hunter and his daughter and the older son that died, right, they were all from his first marriage. Well sure, but they were all from his first marriage. And they had a nanny, right, His first wife and him had a nanny that helped raise all the kids. And it was a big thing because he, you know, was doing his thing and politicking and all that, and the wife was, you know, doing whatever it is that wives do when they're married to politicians and have way too much money in time on their hands. Who knows, who knows, right, it doesn't matter. So apparently this nanny and Joe Biden developed an extremely inappropriate relationship and it was like uncovered quietly, of course, but it's well documented. The wife dies in a fiery car crash because her brakes went out right, and there was those. Of course, the investigation wasn't done any deeper than that surface level breaks went out in the car. She firey, inferno, she's dead, all the things. Very very shortly after that, Trump marries the nanny. Trump you mean Biden, I'm sorry, Biden. Joe Biden marries the nanny, and we would now know her as the former first lady Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: So he killed this old lady to be able to marry the nanny, you know, yep.
Speaker 2: It's like it's.
Speaker 3: Like it's been written and had it happened before, and it's.
Speaker 2: Almost like I've seen this in a nove let or two.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just weird how that happens.
Speaker 2: And then there's a huge case to say that she was actually the one leading the country while Joe was obviously incapacity and unable to lead. Y'all, I hate to be that guy, but there's no fucking way that this woman was the one leading the country. It was the shadowy elite, it was his staffers, it was people that were close enough to him to make these things happen. You could say the thing for uh, not eleanor Roosevelt, whichever Roosevelt was have polio.
Speaker 3: And here you're talking about and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, FDR right. So there was a thing to say that while he was battling his sickness, the wife was actually like forging his signature and was like leading the country while letting him be the face whatever. There's okay, that was a different day and age. That is. That is not the caliber of woman that Jill Biden is. She wasn't leading shit, She wasn't pinning things in his name. If anything. That's when the whole auto pin conversation came into play, because they just scanned his signature and auto pinned it on all of the documentation allegedly for the entire four years of his presidentship. And there was multiple cases where like even Kennedy from Louisiana, who's currently the Speaker of the House, he went to Biden and asked him about a piece of legislation that he had just signed off on, some sort of an executive order type thing, and was like, why did you do this? Why did you send this to this country? And he's like, oh, I didn't do that. It was we were sending school supplies in this and this I didn't sign that. And it's like he literally didn't know what he was signing, not even like in the same ballpark, not even in the same Like, yeah, he knew what country a thing was being sent to, he had no fucking clue what he was actually agreeing to or putting his signature on. Then you look at the signatures themselves. They are all autopenned, including the uh the preempt of pardons that he' the parts. Yep, there's no way that he was cognizant enough to sign those with his own hand, which if they were autopened, does that classify, as you know, not admissible And can this be taken back? So to speak? Trump is still fighting that fight right now. Beside the point. So the Jill Biden work husband conversation led to at least that information coming a little more to light. But I feel like a lot of people don't understand that Jill Biden is only married to Joe because Joe and her had his first wife murdered, and it's it's not pretty, It is not pretty. And then now that Hunter Biden just went on the Sean Ryan showed the Ashley Biden's diary about how he was a pedophile and like getting the shower with her and all these things. He actually talked about that, and he wasn't denying the things in the journal being true or not. He was so mad that some journalists released his sister's private documents to the public like that, how dare you? And it's like, I'm sorry, are we are we breezing over the fact that your dad is a is a pedophile like you? Absolutely, and of course he would because he's hunting Biden.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's that whole thing that about China. I think it was even before Trump that he was it was all about how China and Hunter and Joe were making deals and all this stuff, and he got they got paid and Hunt you went over there and was wheeling and dealing behind closed doors and all.
Speaker 2: This happened in Ukraine with the Bereizema deal that definitely went down. But at the same time China. Joe has been so deep up China's ass since literally ninety two. There's videos of him as a younger senator speaking of how America needs to get more invested in China, we need to bring more Chinese assets to this country. And it's like, bro, and don't get me wrong. Even in the nineties, we weren't like unfriendly with China, but that's that age is like milk, especially these days. But anyway, so yeah, the Joe Biden or husband conversation which led to all the other things getting the lid blown off with them. By the way, if anybody's curious and you haven't heard about the controversy around the original Biden wife and Jill and the nanny and the whole thing, google it. It's out there. It's it's not a secret. So anyway, moving onward into the month of August, God Jah I was a dissy. So in the month of August, the La Booboos took America by storm boobooz which for the record, they've been around for a while, but August ten years.
Speaker 3: They celebrated their ten year anniversary this year.
Speaker 2: But for some reason, demonic creature in August, La boo Boos made their way into popular culture and people were immediately assuming that they were demonic because it's it's just like Pazuzu, the Sumerian demonic god, and it's like Pazuzu La boo boo. Aside from this fuffy like, they're not late, they're not. There's nothing about them that even looks like Pazuzu. We did a whole episode about it, and it's it's silly. It's very well.
Speaker 4: That's why we had to add it in because it was silly. And I am a lu Boo Boo fan. If you haven't noticed, you'll see random lu Boo boos popping up in the background when you watch Patreon. There is a bunch of them that kind of just come and go. And I have little ones that are also. By the way, this is my Christmas one. It's super cute. Yep, I'm one of those people. It's because I have kids. Okay, you know what, No, it's not okay, well, at least I'm using my children as the excuse.
Speaker 2: There you go for any of the good cult members there is listening to this episode rather than watching it and seeing this little laboo boo and it's Christmas outfits, you would like to see it, What you need to do is go to patreon dot com slash call it the Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, there's a few tiers for entry. We have that five dollars tier once a month where you will get video access to all of these episodes. You'll get them a couple of days in advance. If not a couple of or if not a week in advance, you'll get direct access to us. We answer our dms religiously on Patreon. But probably the main reason why people go to patreon dot com more than anything else is because this is the only place to get these shows absolutely commercial free. Listening y'all, Yes, indeed listen commercial suck, ads suck, we know. Come to Patreon dot com, join any tier and you will get these shows absolutely commercial free. But if you go to that third eye all the way open tier, you also get to join us for our Tuesday night lives that we do with the whole cult FAMU. It's it's a good time and they have grown into their own it's like its own lore at.
Speaker 3: This point is it's like mythical creatures that are in our in our cult live now.
Speaker 2: I do. I do enjoy our Tuesday nights every Tuesday night. Also we do have other tears. And if we are running a promo right now where if you sign up for the entire year, you're actually only paying for nine months. You get three months free. Find me another streaming service, another platform who is offering something best bang for buck. As far as the amount of content for this lo low price, I challenge you anyway. End of shameless plug back to the slide here. Roadblocks, Oh, good old Roadblocks. The uh. For the record, for any parent out there, I'm not judging you on how you parent your children. I am saying that Roadblocks is extremely dangerous. And as we have been talking about last episode, in this episode, everything is hack a bowl.
Speaker 4: Oh it really is. And the so I actually play Roadblocks with my kids. It's I don't play a bunch. I did get really heavy into grow a Gardener for a minute, but I learned how to like read the chats. There is private servers that they can enter on their.
Speaker 2: Own, but those can still be hacked.
Speaker 3: They can be.
Speaker 4: Hacked, but you can see when people are in them. I'll say that there is so when you create your own private server, you don't have to pay anything, and so your kid can go in and play privately without other people, or you can add in select people and you can actually hand pick who those people are. But everything else so some of the chat rooms, like there's a game called Life that's really big with the kids.
Speaker 2: Oh, the games where you go. It's a simulator to go into a public restroom where predators are waiting in the public restroom to talk to these children.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of games. So Roadblocks has a bunch of games. I'm talking like hundreds, it feels like, and it ain't given week is depending on what is popular with the kids, and so they're The big one that I know of is life where they can create their own little people that run around this thing and they have to build families and all this crap. But there is an open form chat and so they have to stay within certain guidelines. You can the children can turn each other in and get them kicked off of Roadblocks, but there is a lot of access within that specifically to be able to be hit up on. When it comes to freely talking to adults, and I will say there is a lot of adults at play.
Speaker 2: There's more adults than children.
Speaker 3: I know this because I've actually talked to quite a few adults that played in just how to Grow a Garden.
Speaker 2: But this is a part of the problem. So when law enforcement agencies will reach out to Roadblocks to try to find these predators, Roadblocks stonewalls them and protects the predators, and even when content creators do their due diligence and get video evidence and all the background to show roadblocks, Hey, get this person off your app. They will get kicked off, but the predators will remain. Y'all. I'm not telling you how to raise your children, but don't let them play Roadblocks. It's dangerous if I was to tell you that there is a video game out there where it's known that this game is protecting predators. But you know, but your kids are probably okay, yo, Like, what what are we talking about here? And this has been so so documented shown, it really became public knowledge in August. Roadblocks used to be a really fun, safe place for kids. It I honestly can't see it being that way anymore. And yes, I understand private servers, for the most part, are safe. I have a hard time with it because again, everything is hackable. Everything is able to be watched, recorded, documented, used to store data, used to collect data, used to spy on your kids. It's not a good thing.
Speaker 3: I understand. That's Actually how I ended up with an account was because I wanted to see what my kids were doing.
Speaker 4: I get it so I could track them. So anytime you friend, somebody, any of your friends you you can be blocked from the game. So like I have friends on there that clearly are adults. We've talked to each other, they are other adults, and when they go on their private servers, they have everyone blocked or you can allow people in. It's a they've made changes quote unquote to try and mitigate how much language can be said and done and things like that. I'm not an advocate speaking on this, I'm just saying simply what I've seen myself.
Speaker 2: Just like Jews and juice box like that, there's these social media platforms where if you say something Jews, it flagsy, but if you put a juice box, it's all good.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've seen a lot of language that gets them flagg and kicked out. There's a lot of that they've somebody. So there's so many new running roadblocks. Actually, so Chandell sold roadblocks or at least how to grow a garden.
Speaker 3: But I believe that he sold roadblocks itself.
Speaker 4: So there's another person that's created all sorts of new things inside of it.
Speaker 3: But they also have been sued a couple of times.
Speaker 2: So if they're still protecting pedophiles, and I cannot give it a thumbs up.
Speaker 4: And no, I just you know, that's just what I know about it. I've asked a lot of questions. I've sat and watched and read the chats. You can turn off the chats. You can block them from even being able to chat with people. Then that just means that they're running around and playing they you know, they can play by themselves in their groups, they can create their own little private groups. They can be by themselves completely. Just for any pairing out there, just look into it, actually go through roadblocks, and really it takes few seconds to down it, find out and kind of figure out for yourself what you can do to protect your kid if you let them on.
Speaker 2: It or just don't let them on it.
Speaker 3: That's an option too, That's that's an option too.
Speaker 2: So moving go on, ICE goes on a massive recruiting spree. This also took place in August. As ICE rates ramped up. The agent was begging any able body person to join their ranks. Even Dean Kin, former Superman actor and Ripley's Believe It or Not host, became a sworn in ICE agent. Yeah, and he made a lot of social media posts telling people like, listen, I am now an ICE agent. I got sworn in last week. It is such a great organization. You should join too. Like it was. They wasn't even like recruiting tactics. It was begging any able body person with a pulse to please join ICE. It was. It was a whole thing. And they're still doing it, by the way, and they're offering like crazy signing bonuses and all of this shit. And yeah, they really really started to lean heavily into the recruiting of any and all people starting in August of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I'm good. Apparently ICE is down here right now.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, but they've been hitting hard around Baton Rouge area in New Orleans the last like two or three weeks or something.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so it's been a whole thing. It popped up on the news down here.
Speaker 2: I'm about it. And then we get to the Fort Stewart shooting. So this one was a weird one. In August, so twenty eight year old sergeant Cornelius Ratfort open fire at Fort Stewart injuring five soldiers. Now there was a lot of like, who is this guy, what's his background? We'll see a combat vets, you know with PTSD. What was the weapon, how did he get it? Whatever? Whatever? Okay, here's the deal. He had served for seven years before this occurrence, and he brought his own weapon on base to conduct this attack. It was a pistol. Okay, I believe he was an MP as a matter of fact. The most likely motive for the attack, aside from him being bullied and considered the bottom of the pecking order by his peers, like by their own emission, there was like statements that they came out with those like listen, he was he had a really bad stutter. He was a very awkward dude. Was He wasn't like picked on, But he also wasn't like, Yeah, he was bottom of the pecking order by all stretch of the imagine. He was the lowest of the of the group for sure. Aside from all of that bullying him so hard that maybe he just decided to snap and come in and open fire, was that Radford was having a gay relationship with one of the victims that he shot that he claimed was his husband. And in all the statements and reports.
Speaker 3: And all this claimed husband.
Speaker 2: The guy in question had just signed off on the divorce from his wife one day prior to the shooting.
Speaker 3: Okay, some r kelly shit behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: I honestly, with this guy being what he was in a psycho to this level, I don't know what is and isn't real about this the dude, the dude who was divorcing his wife. That absolutely did take place on home was the date. I'm trying to remember the date. I didn't write it down beside the point, beside the point, one day prior to the shooting. So if the storyline goes that he and old Cornelius here had a relationship going on, and because that he was divorcing his wife to be a part of this relationship, I feel like he wouldn't have gone through this process and would have finally like got his man or whatever the case is. Right, that's not what took place apparently, And I don't even know if there was like an a fair type situation. I don't know if this dude created this narrative in his own mind and like that's what it was. By all accounts, he was like really mentally unstable when they picked him up, like he was out of his mind of like, bro, what what are you doing? What I don't know. Anyway, he was tackled by a sergeant that was around the area he was. To my knowledge, he is now in a military prison and nobody died from the attack. So really bad shot.
Speaker 3: I'm super shocked that you know he's mentally unstable, No, right, because well, yeah, service members being Yeah, that's a whole nother conversation.
Speaker 2: I was going hold different direction with that. But for the record, No, he had no combat deployments under his belt, was not suffering from PTSD by all accounts of what we can tell, even by himself. He was not subject to some sort of a hazing type of situation. Apparently it was just words, and words really hurt some people. So that was a thing. That was the thing that happened at Fort Stewart. So moving on Venezuela. In August, US Naval fleet moved towards Venezuela with air assets and marines on board, and everybody was curious why they were just gonna hang off in the Caribbean, just strategically around Venezuela, not too close but not too far away either, And Maduro was talking some real mad shit, and I remember even talking about this. I think it was like three years ago, or maybe even Trump's first term, Venezuela was talking about how if America wants to go to war with Venezuela, we'll be ready for him. And it was like, brother, nobody is talking about you, not even Trump was talking about you. Out of nowhere, Maduro just started like talking that shit. Here's the deal. Venezuela's got way too much oil and way too weak of a military to be talking shit to the level that he has. And I'm not saying this justification. I'm just saying he's been writing some very very fat checks and more likely than not he's about to get ready to cash him. So anyway, and the US Naval Fleet moved towards Venezuela in August. Also in August, Big Balls, the Doge young man, the tech bro who was working with them, was attacked in DC. On screen right now, we have a picture of him after the attack. He wasn't killed, he was beat the shit out of So. A DOJE employee, known by his internet alias of big Balls, was attacked in DC near the Capitol Mall, which is a safe area. For the record, it's very very wild for somebody to pop off and do some dumb shit near the mall. It was actually near the White House. Yeah, there's a lot of uh. And this is before the National Guard.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of police just say though overall, so.
Speaker 2: There's like eight different departments in the one city.
Speaker 3: So like, sure, bro, I see how that would be super unsafe there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this led to Trump deploying the National Guard troops all over the city to bring the crime and violence down, although his critics say it was to enact a police state, which raven, You and I were just in Washington, d C. Around the National Mall and even on the outskirts, there were National Guard troops every fucking where.
Speaker 4: Everywhere everywhere. There was like pockets of two or three of them all over the place.
Speaker 2: And then, as a time of recording, yesterday there was a shooting in northwest d C. Not too far from where we had had dinner. Like it's a nice spot, Northwest Boogie Place had a shooting that took place. Nobody died, but like what the fuck? So the National Guard troops being there at first it did a lot. The crime was down exponentially for a time, and now it's back to normal, I guess, even though there's National Guard troops still stationed all over the city. So anyway, this is what led to the National Guard troops first being called into service and put into DC. They came from West Virginia, Louisiana, Illinois, New York, I think the Carolinas that they Kentucky, Kentucky. They came from all over and they're basically on rotation serving sometime in DC, basically posted up as security and they're working I think twelve hour ships. So there it is. It was started because of the attack on the infamous and beautifully named Big Balls. Moving onward, but still in the month of July, three I Atlas first appeared and was first discovered and observed in our solar system on July twenty first, now known as three Guy Atlas. This at first we didn't know what it was. It was just an object from outside our galaxy. And how they know that it's a great question. But they did know that it absolutely came from outside of our solar system, and it was first discovered, like I said, July thirty or twenty first, now known as three I Atlas. It was very unusual and there were many opinions as to what it was or where it came from. I have heard so so so many opinions as to what this was. Clearly it's an alien spacecraft. Clearly it had intelligent design. Clearly it was being piloted. Clearly there was living life forms on it. I've heard so many of the woo woo communities say that they channeled it, that they were communicating with the beings that were flying this craft. I've heard people meditate on it and visit it in the astral There's so much, there's so so many things the internet has going on for it. But yeah, here we go. This was what was this posted? When was it posted?
Speaker 3: This is posted December fifteenth.
Speaker 2: So this is probably from yeah, a VI lobe. Okay, so the Harvard professor who first heard about it and instantly knew that it was an alien craft, and he was very loud and proud about it. A Harvard professor. This isn't some you know, conspiracy note with a tin hat that's like living in his mom's basement somewhere, and it's a little too hopped up on, you know, a keyboard cleaner. This is a respected Harvard professor. So the reading on here it says is three eye Atlas an alien ship or a comet Harvard professor versus scientific community, which he oh Man he got drug for this. Ever since its discovery, Harvard astronomer Avi Lobe has questioned whether three Eye Atlas is a normal comment at all. He points to its unusual brightness, precise path through the Solar System, and lack of clear commentary outgassing early on, even though there was outgassing, but the direction of the outgas was very strange, but anyway, arguing that it doesn't behave like a comet. In later updates, Lobe noted it's unexp stability and high mass, speculating that if the object ever changed course near the Sun, or if the object ever changed course near the Sun, this could hint at technological propulsion rather than natural forces. He even joked that people should take their vacation before October twenty ninth, when the comet reaches perihelion, which is the closest point to the Sun, in case it's something far stranger than expected. Most astronomers, however, are unconvinced. Observations from Hubble, sphere X and ESAs Mars orbiters show signs of a classic comet, a small ic nucleus a carbon dioxide rich comma, bursts of water vapor, and even a rare anti tail caused by viewing geometry. Yeah, that was the end. So even still, that's wild to me. That's like having an exhaust coming out of the front of your car while you're driving down the road to seventy five miles on an hour and having it go forward in front of your car like that. That that blows my mind. But it's a thing that did take place. So three I Atlas And again we're talking about this in July. We're gonna talk about how it flew past us. We had our closest running with it in November.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get to November.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, excuse me, December nineteenth. But yes, they did not hit Earth, I know, shocker. And still there's people that claimed that it was clearly an alien craft, and the scientific community is pretty much saying there's no way in hell that it was. But depending on which TikTok you watch depends on what your opinion of it will be, I suppose. But anyway, we I mean, what else is there on this article?
Speaker 4: Oh, just it's a lot about the recap of what's going on with it. I didn't know if that's what you were.
Speaker 2: We can read that when we get to that that slide later on in the show for sure, did you exac have already? No?
Speaker 3: Okay now, but I don't think we have another slide. Dog.
Speaker 2: I thought we were supposed to whenever it made its closest run to us. Oh, we get to November, We'll just read the rest of the article about that. It's not or December. Excuse me, I keep saying November December, because it passed by us the first time in November, and then it was gonna made its way around the sun and passed by us the closest in December. Excuse me. Anyway, Yes, it first was discovered and observed in July. Now we are moving on to the month of September. Dial Up goes away. Yes, good cult members. For anybody that can remember the of the dial up. If you were a kid in the eighties and nineties that had internet access to your home, you remember the dial up tome. In September of twenty twenty five, dial up went away for good. It's gone, and uh I mean that. I'm assuming there's not many people that were still using it.
Speaker 3: I don't even know anybody that would still use it.
Speaker 2: But but it was in fact going away, and it's gone.
Speaker 4: It's gone, forget and it's sad that they will never experience the weight time. Yeah, that it took to wait to start up that computer and then wait for it to load.
Speaker 2: And now that the sound of dial up, the song of a generation, some might say, is now relegated to just that is the thing in the past. It's a we're vintage. Now we're only going to be able to hear audio clips of it. Oh tell me about vintage shit. I told you about me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear it. I'm older than you are, so God.
Speaker 2: It fucked me up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that like red Hot Chili Peppers was considered classic rock. Now I missed the memo.
Speaker 4: But anyway, So Albinian AI is the next thing, yes, and I actually have some quotes here for it. The government said that the bot named Dahlia I think it is, which means son in Albania Albinian, and depicted a woman traditional Albinian.
Speaker 3: Is that how you say it?
Speaker 4: Alb Albanian Albanian. I was like, that is not correct Albanian dress. I knew I was wrong, will help tackle corruption in public spending, but opposition lawmakers were highly critical and believe the program is Wave is a way for the government to hide gaff graft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically okay, hide money.
Speaker 4: Sorry, so hide spending and corruption within the government. They think it's going to hide it even more.
Speaker 2: Albania, just like we talked about Serbia with their overt corruption where it's not even like they're not shy about it, Albania has also been plagued with the same thing for decades, and they're in the new Minister of Procurement for the Nation of Albania.
Speaker 3: The Minister of magic.
Speaker 2: No. So so for anybody that doesn't know, in this country, we have secretaries of things, right, we have a Secretary of War, we have a Secretary of State, we have a Secretary of Homeland Security, we have a Secretary Navy. We have a Secretary of Procurement. In other nations they have a minister of such things as right. So I like it too personally, So like when I was in DC, we'd have a lot of high profile people come through and we would even see on the list of like what we're going to do mod of what country coming to the White House. That would be the Minister of Defense stopping into the White House, right, and we'd have to do a whole big thing. It was a pain in the ass. But this would be the Minister of Procurement for the Nation of Albania. Is now an AI chatbot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they they want to try.
Speaker 4: So I read a kind of the article about it, and they really were trying to find a way that the corruption couldn't seep into the person in charge of this. And so his goal was to use AI to cut it out, cut out corruption, because you can't You're not going to bribe an AI machine, No.
Speaker 2: But you can autly finesse it. Oh yeah, and trained to do what you want anyone. Oh, I know, so packet, that's an option.
Speaker 4: So a quote by him, and the constitution speaks on institutions at the people's service. It does not speak of chromosomes or.
Speaker 3: Flesh of flesh or blood, the avatar declared in a three minute address delivered to two large screens. It speaks of duties, accountabilities, transparency, non discriminatory service. So she said this, the AI, Yes, so the AI.
Speaker 4: So the AI said this, she created like she pretty much presented herself. She Ai presented herself, and this is just a little snip of what she kind of said to smooth being non human and being in an AI machine. But when I actually read the article and it broke down the reasons why he chose this path, because I'm firmly against Ai same, I will say this is kind of it seemed like his only option. Really, he seemed like he had no other options because every person that he thought of trying to appoint or all of what's been happening, he was backed against the wall and he was like, I need to do something to try to end corruption.
Speaker 2: So here's a crazy idea. I know it's gonna sound psychotic, but just roll with it here. Why not go to your country's top companies, not that are owned and ran by a family member of yours, mister president or prime minister. What fuck they have in Albania. A company that start to finish is like a logistics company, right that does the imports and exports on a large scale. Find their top procurement officer and ask them to step into the role.
Speaker 3: I know that that you could be bought though, that's the big thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, But also you don't choose somebody who does not have that type of background. The problem that they had was everybody who's in the procurement office up until that point was like his cousin or his uncle or some other obscure family member of his, which would be why there was so much nepotism. And that's not just in the procurement office. That's all over the country and there's multiple countries that have this going on. But my point is you can bring in an outside source, even a somebody not from your country to come in and do this. I mean, fuck, Elon Musk is an African American gentleman and he was in charge of the doge so I.
Speaker 4: But even though I oppose AI, I can see it as a means to an end when it comes to severe corruption and trying to trying to mitigate any kind of human influence, which yes, it could be hacked, Yes it could be programmed all of these things, but it's a lot harder to do that than it is to buy somebody off or kidnap their families, or do whatever it is you need to do to sway somebody into doing what you want.
Speaker 2: I see it for the good of what could be accomplished with it. I do. However, when not if, but when this goes tits up, who is left holding the bill?
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: It's just, you know, it's a it's a weird thing to use AI in this manner.
Speaker 2: But I could also imagine that in the near future there's going to be more countries that start using AI chatbots in positions within their government. Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Genesis is a part of this conversation when it comes to this, so of course it is. You know, I don't know, It's one of those slippery slope things like maybe there could be a check and balance situation where you have multiple people attached to one one role that they could you know, at least check each other three people, so the third one is the one that's held accountable.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know that people don't like the government. I get it. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of them myself. That being said, call me old fashioned, but I would prefer for the governments to be comprised of human beings that are elected fired, you know, real, whatever the case would be, by the people. I know that might just be just me sounding like an old boomer over here, but you know.
Speaker 4: But are we really selecting people too though? I mean, considering all of the election rigs and everything else that's going on, I mean, is it really is it really us selecting somebody or more or less than putting on a show for us and making us like they're.
Speaker 3: There, Look what you did. Good job.
Speaker 2: That's a fair point. And these are a point of positions. This wasn't like an elected official, this chab I didn't take a ballot slot.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess maybe in select cases like this where corruption is so deep. I mean, it would be the same as going to the big companies down here, like Marathon that has its hands in everything that any kind of energy, electric, environmental bill, anything that could possibly.
Speaker 3: Get in their way.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect exempt.
Speaker 3: They are paying people off like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: So yeah, for sure. But also I used to work not in procurement, but at least in material coordinating with dow Right, and so I could just imagine a world where an AI chatbot is now in charge of the procurement and material coordinating in the logistics side of things for a facility like this, and win. Not if because this is an imperfect world, Even if the computer did everything right. Something is going to go wrong. A piece of material that they ordered is not going to be right when it gets to site. Something is going to happen. Right, human error is going to happen, and they won't be able to fire anybody. They're going to blame the chatbot. And now the company is losing millions of dollars a day because this unit isn't back up and running because the piece they need was ordered, but something went wrong, and there's gonna be nobody to point the finger at. I have a hard time seeing them being like, well, you know how those chat bots are. I guess we'll just eat it. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean they have a higher statistic of not fucking up them humans, that's fair, like fair. They have a way higher statistic of tracking. I mean they're tracking everything. They're tracking every kind of order scan. I mean, they can literally log into anything and everything with any type of interface period. So I mean the likelihood of them fucking up compared to us is relatively low.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I just I hear you, and I don't disagree. I just man having a.
Speaker 3: It's a slippery slope though it's a very very slope.
Speaker 2: An Ai chatbot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one of those things that it's like, I don't I don't particularly care for that, but I also understand why, you know, if a country is that riddled with corruption and you have no other choice, you feel like and you have no one to trust that you could bring in that wouldn't get bought out or aren't isn't already bought out in some way.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's one of those things. What do you guys think cult let us know.
Speaker 2: In the contras now, Yeah, Pandora, don't go back in the box. That's all I know. Now. Moving on. Still, in the month of September, Epstein's survivors, survivors of Epstein Island got so fed up with the governments in action that they decided to come together and make their own list of their assailants, regardless of if the DOJ released the names or not. So if you haven't seen this, Marjorie Taylor Green was very loud and proud with them standing outside of the capitol, all these women who were abused by Epstein and his associates, not just Epstein himself. Regardless of how Pam Bondi tried saying that it was just Epstein and Maxwell and they alone injured these thousands of women and like it was just them regardless, these survivors came out and said, no, that's not accurate, and we have a very long list of people that we could talk about, and you know what, fuck it. If y'all aren't going to give us the list, we'll just make our own list and go public with it. And so finally, finally that led to the government being like, all right, okay, we will give what we have, even after they said that they had already given us everything they had.
Speaker 3: Remember that, yes, we'll give you some.
Speaker 4: We'll give you some, but it has to be under the law, and it has to be done a certain way.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it was after they claimed there was ten thousand hours worth of video footage, but we can't talk about any of that. There was binders and binders of documents that was waiting for her to go through, even though there was no documents allegedly. Later on all this, finally when the victims stood up and said, fuck it, I'll tell you who hurt me. Now, all of a sudden, they're forced like, okay, shit, shit, shit, we have to do something we have to silence this. We have to and they couldn't kill the hundreds of them that got together. Well, yet, it's very possible we start seeing some crazy plane crashing with these women. But instead they finally talked about it here. So the Epstein and the DOJ. The heightened awareness of the victims and the media forced the DOJ to release quote unquote more of the Epstein files, even though a few months proud they said there was nothing more to release. I know. It's it's crazy how these things just magically materialize whenever you force them to do so.
Speaker 4: Well then, also, remember they released the photos of the chalkboard and then redacted it again a few months later. Is specific wording too, which is really strange, so dumb.
Speaker 2: The words that were redacted weren't even like that critical, but it's like, but why did they was it critical?
Speaker 3: It's like, I think it's honestly a show.
Speaker 4: I think it's because like, oh, like, what's happening instead of what could be really going on with this entire thing, because we know at least some people key players that are involved. The phone longs that we looked at, or the what was that again? It was, yeah, that was pretty much. Yeah, it was all the names we were the contact list, contact lists that we were going down, and there's so.
Speaker 2: Many people but survivors on that list.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: It's one of those scenes that they could probably just have, you know, contacts with all sorts of people.
Speaker 3: But that scene.
Speaker 2: Business Associates was this flight log Associates.
Speaker 4: WED and some of the flight logs, and we did see some some stuff on there for the show.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: So anyway, they've started to release more information in September, but again it's been a very very slow trickle rather than just the open release.
Speaker 3: But no, it's like one thing at a time.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the Epstein Transparency Act here in a future slide. Next on the list was the assassination of the beloved political commentator and master debate Charlie Kirk. It was assassinated a while at a college speaking engagement at Utah Valley University. The situations surrounding his murder have led to thousands of theories as to what might have actually happened that day, But the one thing we can all agree on is that the official narrative simply does not make sense.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It doesn't I've seen all the videos, I know all we all have from the different angles, from the people that could be potentially involved, that was around him at the time, his security, the potential that he was wearing some kind of something that, you know, a prosthetic or whatever that exploded and that's how he, you know, faked his own death essentially.
Speaker 2: There's yeah, I heard that theory too.
Speaker 4: And then they arrested that guy there but then later released him. There's so many different theories as to how, why, who's involved, what really happened Tyler Robinson?
Speaker 2: Was he really on the roof? Who was the person on the roof? The picture of the gun that made its way viral, come to find out, was not even the gun used. It was an image from another crime scene that happened. I think it was like three years prior. They say he broke the weapon down and put it in his book sack, And then when you look at the style of weapon that they claimed he used, there's no way you're breaking that down, even with a screwdriver. Even if you were able to break that down in one second through superhuman speed, You're not fitting that length of a barrel into your book sack. It just none of it made sense, and none of it still makes sense. There's all kinds of speculation as too. If there was foreign actors involved. Was this an Antifa attack, a MUSAD attack, a FBI CIA attack. Was it the Democrats? Was that the Republicans? There's so so many.
Speaker 3: They needed some to become a martyr pretty much.
Speaker 4: They needed them a narrative pushed. You know, they're the one theory about the people's around him and the different taps and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: The signals is an interesting one.
Speaker 2: I remember the guy that did the hand signal went on the Sean Ryan Show and talked about it more. He's like, bro a hand signal. We're talking about the age in the same conversation where some people were saying his lapel mic was actually an explosive rig to shoot a piece of debris into his neck. So we are having the conversation of that cameraistication at the same time saying that some dude scratching his arm behind him was.
Speaker 3: Like the camera in front of him was actually the gun.
Speaker 2: The gun that sits on top of clearly was a gun barrel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's a ton of Unfortunately, he lost his life to whatever reason I still believe that it's to create a martyr, to created a big distraction. You know, they needed somebody, and he happened to be prime candidate, got set up I think by the handlers of Erica, and that she's definitely been She definitely was a key player, and they've they strategized to get to this point where he was big enough, where he was making a name for himself, enough where he had he would do the most impact, and took him out.
Speaker 2: I think there's something to be said for that. And a lot of people are going to say that there was foreign actors. Clearly, it's Israel, Clearly, it's this clear all right.
Speaker 3: I think it was home Turf.
Speaker 4: I think this was as I think this was a uh, this was years in the making that they were very strategic about this. They took somebody that was very intelligent, that could debate like a motherfucker. I mean, he really could. They built him up, but not fast enough. Like they didn't they made it to where he looked homegrown. He looked like he you know, he was I think, honestly a genuinely good human being. Oh and that yeah, some of his stuff though he said I adomantly do not agree with. Let me just say that there's a few things that I'm.
Speaker 2: There's only a few things I really disagree with it.
Speaker 4: There's not a ton, but there is a few things that I will say that I don't agree with. But I think that they strategically planted Erica in his path.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 4: They were leading him to slaughter, pretty much like you know, like Dumbledore with Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: It is a very good example.
Speaker 4: And you know, until we find out from Snape that he was, you know, fattening him up like a pig. That's just I'm referencing Harry Potter because I've been on a Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Kick these last couple weeks, so I feel that.
Speaker 4: But it makes sense though for those of us that are Harry Potter fans. That's what I think of I think of him as a Harry Potter. He has to die at the precise time, at the precise hand of whoever is controlling the narrative.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that Erica Kirk didn't have anything to do with it. I'm not saying she did either, what if she killed him. What I am saying is that there is a handful of people who have profited heavily from his death. One of them would be Canis Owens. And I know people are gonna think that I'm just shitting on her for this. Listen. If you know how CPMs work, and you know how much YouTube pays to somebody who can consistently put out videos that get millions of views that are over an hour long, it's it's not even a question that she has made somewhere around seven to eight figures, specifically talking about Charlie Kirk. And I'm not talking about the business over we're.
Speaker 4: Together though, And on this the pictures of them all being buddy buddy, all those women together being buddy buddy with that one, I think it was an Israeli person I believe, or somebody that female and there I think that this is all a show. I'm gonna be really honest with you. Cannis to me is one of those people that I actually really vibed.
Speaker 3: With for a long time.
Speaker 4: Same I truly don't believe at this point that she's not bought and completely completely bought out by whoever, you know. And to fall in line with Erica, cause it what better distraction than to cause a complete riff between people that following her vers Eric occurred, having this whole argument and debate back and forth and all of these things, you know, YadA YadA, YadA.
Speaker 3: And then to turn around and be.
Speaker 2: Like, so the whole action with the turning point, guys, that also was crazy. So like she was saying for months and months, like y'all need to come and invite me on and let's just get to the bottom of they invite her, she backs out, and then people swarm to her defense for why she backed out. Okay, fine, fine, sure she called out. Justin Hammer, who was a friend of Charlie's, was in that group chat where he made the comment about how all the stereotypes about Jews are real bah bah bup. If you go down a few more paragraphs. In that same group chat, he continues to speak about how they need to strengthen the ties between the American Christians and the Israelis. In the same text chat, Charlie was saying these things that's all been brought to light as of right now, as of time of recording. Cannas was going on saying that Justin Hammer's a liar, he's a shill, he's Israeli, he's mussa ba ba bap. Now that all of the messages instead of just cherry picked information, which is intellectually dishonest. Right now that all of the chat threads have been released, in all the conversations, and now that Cannas and Erica have had their little conversation, all of a sudden, Cannis really don't have that much things to say on the subject anymore. But she got her purse. She got her purse off of the blood of her quote unquote friend.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people benefited in many ways from his death, and I think he served as a perfect martyr and the perfect scapegoat and to keep people distracted and keep people off of really diving deep into what's going on. And really, you know, he unfortunately his death served a serious purpose for the day, the higher ups, the elites, whatever you want to think.
Speaker 2: And I agree with you that this was all part of the plan to use him as a martyr. And I forget which episode I was talking with. I think it was this demon Eraser and JC or JT follows JC. We were talking about why would he be a martyr? What would be the goal of this? And I still stand by this as of now very very subject to change with new information coming out and all the things. When you look at the civil rights movement, MLK was not dangerous. Yes, he might have been a bit of a drinker and a bit of a degenerate, and he liked to party behind closed doors. Okay, fine, sure, as far as the movement of civil rights goes, MLK was not violent, dangerous. He wasn't inciting violence. If anything, he was all about peaceful protests and peaceful sit ins and these types of things. The FBI thought that he was enough of a threat to take him out. Okay, Well it's because of communism, no, no, no, no, no, no, it was because they needed a martyr to push that agenda forward even more, because nothing fuels a fire like a genuine martyrdom. Oh yes, Right now, we are in this place in our country where the younger generation, and by that I do mean anybody that's under thirty, is being swarmed and brainwashed with overtly dangerous liberal ideologies. And I'm not saying that every liberal ideology is dangerous. I'm saying the level at which our youth are embracing socialism and embracing so many doctrines that go against not just the American way, but common sense. That is scary now when you couple that with the mass of mounts of these people that are able to vote and shit, Charlie Kirk stood out as somebody who was just he wasn't even trying to change minds. He was trying to inspire critical thinking, and yes in conversation, if some minds got changed along the way, then fine. Yes, he was unapologetically Christian and he was going to have those debates as well. Fine, yes, I'm not denying that. But his overarching theme wasn't to push Jesus on the masses. It was to push common sense and critical thinking. And if you are going to down a hill, let it be a hill that you truly believe. And if you debated him and at the end of it y'all just agreed to disagree, then all right, thanks for coming on, thanks for stopping and talking to me, shake your hand, cool, cool, cool, And it was all good, right, calm, peaceful debates, conversation, intellect, sharing of ideas, growth.
Speaker 4: Dare I say I do like how they kill off the ones that are calm and peaceful but allow the ones that are violent to continue and thrive.
Speaker 2: Because the violent ones aren't martyrs. When the time comes and a violent one gets killed, well he had it coming because he asked for because this, because that whatever. When a martyr like Charlie goes down, Now, more than ever before, his videos are going viral. People are watching clips of Charlie to see, wait, why did they kill him? What was he saying that was so bad? Was so dangerous? Whatever? Else? And now more young people than have been in the last few dec well the last few decades, last few years, if nothing else, are now starting to think critically and think, you know what, maybe the seventy four gender thing is a bad idea, Like maybe we shouldn't rely so heavily on our government because the track record since the beginning doesn't show that they have our best interest at heart.
Speaker 4: So you believe the Republican Party is most likely behind this to push their side of things.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying Republican Party or you can get done tanks or donning t I'm not saying anybody in particular. I don't have any real credible evidence to point the finger in any of those directions. I don't believe that it was foreign I certainly don't believe it was Israeli, although yes, I agree that bb Net and Y'ah who's speaking on it in the time that he did was a real bad look and then to release another statement about it right after it, like bro to fucking stop, dude. But then Donald Trump has done the same shit when no one asked for his opinion on things, he'd just be out there saying it, and now he's troubling down.
Speaker 4: He'd be doing some wild ass shit on other countries that like did not ask for his input, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, you know what, I do, feel like fuck you.
Speaker 2: But that also doesn't mean that he had a hand in the situation in those countries either. He's just talking to hear himself talk. Yeah, bb is very known for that. So I don't believe that it was Israeli. I don't believe it was French inner Pole. I don't believe it was Russia. I don't believe it was CCP. No, No, I believe it was very much in house. Could this have been done by Antifa? Maybe? Could it have been done by a Republican group as a way to fuel the fire and let the martyrdom go in that direction? Possibly? Could it have been done by Erica list I.
Speaker 4: The CIA and FBI seem to be more of the vibe, at least the CIA.
Speaker 2: And then when he died, cash but tell his dumb ass comes out there till Valhalla. Brother, rest easy. We have the watch That is what you say when a police officer or a military member dies. That is not what you say when a political commentator and debater dies. What he never had the watch dog? What are we talking about? I don't know.
Speaker 4: The whole the whole thing is just doesn't make sense. It doesn't add up. There's a lot of loosens.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of speculation, there's a lot of debate about what.
Speaker 4: And the whys and the hows and the who's and all the crap that involves it. It's just one of those things again that we're just going to be left to speculate, ponder, have theories and hopefully maybe one day find out the truth.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe one day. But this also, like we said as we're going through this list, this did take place in September. So in September, boy, the rapture.
Speaker 3: We survived the rapture, y'all.
Speaker 2: Or not right? Oh good? Cult members, as the resident Christian on the show. This one, This one made me chuckle a good bit. So social media posts went ultra viral, saying that the rapture was going to happen in September of twenty twenty five, clearly because it had to deal with the feast of trumpets and on the final day of this was gonna be when the final trumpet blew. And it didn't matter if the temple was rebuilt, it didn't matter if the Antichrist, it didn't matter. It didn't matter. It's happening this year because I saw posts and here we are right.
Speaker 3: And guys, that guy made the post about it. It was a pastor.
Speaker 2: There were some pastors that spoke on it.
Speaker 4: It was the original one. It was somebody. I thought it was a pastor or somebody profit. Yeah, there's a profit person whatever.
Speaker 2: That none of them are real for the record, that.
Speaker 4: Was somehow but made the prophet see that this was gonna come true. I will say, I've stumbled upon this. And there was this woman that was making care packages. Yes, and so to be honest, this whole thing was crazy and there was a lot of there's several really viral women that did some crazy shit, but this one in particular.
Speaker 2: Can I guess, Can I guess the skin tone? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, continue, So there's this one in particular that I will say.
Speaker 4: Her approach to things was actually really thoughtful. I'm gonna be honest. It was one of those things of like what.
Speaker 3: The fuck, but also, okay, that's actually pretty legit. So she made care packages for those that were gonna stay behind, and she went around her house and actually wrote out all for medication on like what it did and how to properly use it and how to like if you were in if you were in a life or death situation, use this drug for this, And she had she had little care baggies, little doggie bags pretty much of care stuff for people that would help them survive the for like a day or something after this after the rapture happened.
Speaker 2: And if you think for the record that this was like to commit to the bit or something like that, no, no, oh no.
Speaker 4: She like genuinely and she also put little bibles in there and stuff, and she had uh she also had scriptures that she put in some of the care boxes that she made. Like she genuinely spent a lot of time, a lot of effort and money.
Speaker 3: All this off of social media clips, yes, social media clips, that she believed she was actually going to be saved. She wasn't rude about it, like, no, she was actually really I.
Speaker 2: Had the look because of like, y'all, y'all understand that this is a legal adult who's able to vote on a weapon, conceive children, unabashed and with nobody regulating this. And she believed this so hard because of some social media posts that she had gone to this level and this extent of like trying to help people what would happen next, And.
Speaker 4: She had stuff around her house, you know, so that her house could be used by somebody that was here and while everyone else got saved, and she put a lot of effort into trying to at least recruit people, save people, or help them in some way after the rapture.
Speaker 3: So I will say that one in.
Speaker 4: Particular woman though it was insane a thousand percent.
Speaker 2: Like in any other context this would be called schizophrenia.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean it was really crazy, But if you take away that narrative, I mean she really did put a lot of effort into trying to save souls and stuff and thinking that this was the right thing to do.
Speaker 3: So that was. That was good on her, But then you have the.
Speaker 2: F Her social media platform has since been taken down and frozen, and she has not posted a single thing since because of the black hair.
Speaker 3: I don't know if.
Speaker 4: That blond lady, that's what I'm getting at, is the other woman that you saw a lot about. No, this woman I'm talking about has black hair, she's an older lady.
Speaker 3: She still has a social media platform.
Speaker 2: Does she retract or even say how like, I'm sorry, I like, I bought into this and I was wrong.
Speaker 3: I'll have to go back seat. I'll have to go back and look at it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: But the blond lady, same vibe. She was genuinely trying to put things out there her kids though. No, no, no, no, that's a whole different lady. No, No, this was thousands, y'all, thousands of people, like many people, this blonde lady, little on the heavier set side glass, I know what you're talking about. She again, very kind hearted, genuinely was trying to put the word out there, tell people like, this is what have my pantry kind of thing, because like after the rapture, it's going to be seven years of absolute hell on earth, like it's it's going to be dog eat dog. All of the quote unquote good people are gone, or so the stories that people say believe in all the things. Okay, fine, So basically she was leaving things for people, and the day the rapture was supposed to happen, nothing happened. Like a day later, her count's still up because like maybe they got it wrong by like a twenty four hour gap, you know, or a forty eight because like maybe because the time zones and like this and this, Oh, maybe they're working off a different calendar this and then and then it's like yeah, never mind. So she just shut her social media down and she is just not getting back on TikTok and it's like, yep, dad's what you should do. Then there was the other lady that gave her children a foster care because she knew that they weren't going to go in the rapture, which is crazy because all of her children were under the age of thirteen, which means that they absolutely, by guarantee, would have gone up in the rapture, and like that's a thing, so cool. Then there was a person who gave their dog to their neighbor because they knew their neighbor wasn't going to go up, but they were going to go up. And so it was thousands, y'all. And then I did see a.
Speaker 3: Guy that did some wild shit too.
Speaker 4: He like quit his job and sold like all of his ship very much. Yeah, he sold everything, and he was just like waiting in a tent and forest or something like that, which like.
Speaker 2: Why would you sell all you can't take it with you? My boy, what are you doing? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he was doing. But yes, so we apparently survived the rapture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, say one content creator who released a retraction in an apology, and big ups to him for doing such like listen, y'all, I believe this was gonna happen. I bought in. I was wrong. If anybody, if I scared anybody with my statements, I really am ayes, I'm sorry. Like there were some people that genuinely put out the word and acknowledged that their faults in this and okay, you got duped. It's happened before. There were some people that like leaned way too heavy, and.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I know, like she should not be allowed her kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that the foster care really does not need to allow that. And she was fighting last year her they were not releasing them to her for pack no obvious reasons.
Speaker 3: I mean, you crazy bitch, you straight up gave up your kids. You could have gone and got them baptized.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. That has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean a last it could have gone and got them bastized and like you know, prayed for their eternal soul.
Speaker 2: But it's the same thing with the lady who did the medications and all this stuff too. That's equal level crazy. She just didn't have kids.
Speaker 3: I think she actually did have kids.
Speaker 2: God, well, at least she might have read the Bible to know what the age of ignorance was.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I think she actually had kids.
Speaker 4: But she believed that her entire family was going up, and so that was that was a vibe. But yeah, no, there was a lot of people that kind of went crazy with it and yep, bought into it. So that was a whole thing. We had a fake rapture.
Speaker 2: The whole feast of trumpets things that is not like this is this is in the first time that's ever happened. It's a yearly thing. Like that's like saying because I saw this post saying that Honika was coming and on this day, this was like, that's how stupid this is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: People buy People buy into all sorts of stuff. We've seen some crazy ass cults that people buy into and the things that they'll do and commit to to doing to be crazy. I don't I just don't understand, though, how people can buy into cults. I really thought about this. I've put some thought into this. I'm like you, it takes.
Speaker 2: A special type of person and that's why they recruit the certain people that they do.
Speaker 4: I could see people that would be like this, but me, I'd be looking at these people like, no, no, you're I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I personally don't understand it.
Speaker 4: I would be asking a lot of questions if I was one of these people.
Speaker 3: But hey, yeah, is what it is.
Speaker 2: Anyway, good cult members. We all survived the quote unquote rapture of twenty five, so you know, praise be to God. Now. Next in September, the flotilla, it was starting to get put together. At the end of September, they had gotten all these resources, which really wasn't much. When you look at the amount of boats that was in this flotilla, and you also account for the amount of celebrities quote unquote celebrities that were a part of this. They couldn't fit many provisions on this flotilla. It was mostly like the people and the things that were eating. It was like nine palletts. It was like nine pallets of eight, which, don't get me wrong, is better than nothing. But if you have hypothetically like ten boats, maybe you have like a skeleton crew for all these boats and you stack it top to bottom, side to side full of provisions to get to where you're trying to go. But that wasn't what it was about. It was about the photo op, obviously. And this wasn't the first flotilla that tried to make its way to Gaza to help give the people some relief. It's just the most recent one. So the flotilla left port in late September and was crewed by a number of I'm gonna say, semi celebrities like Greta.
Speaker 3: The I can't stand her, Greta Thumberg.
Speaker 2: Down syndrome slash somewhere on the spectrum chick whose parents are both also famous activists, so she it's in the breeding with that one, honestly. Yeah, Greta Thumberg is a hole. That's a whole human being, right, So she is a person, but you know, it is what it is. The flotilla left and it made a couple of stops. There was an issue at one of the stops where a person launched a flare onto their own ship and then they posted a picture of the fire and the burned up box. It was like, look at what the idea's doing to try to stop us this and this, even though keep in mind every angle of this boat had cameras on it because they expected that the IDF was going to take them, and they were trying to make content out of it to show how these evil IDF soldiers or sailors were stopping them from doing their aid. So the dude shooting a flare into a box to try to make a scene of it was on camera and was live streamed, and so everybody saw this.
Speaker 4: But interesting, they took it. They took it down on the al Jazeer dot com. Really, I just tried it three times and they've taken it, taken it down, took an it.
Speaker 2: Interest it down Al Jazeera, owned by Katar, who famously is not super fond of Israel, but also not super against is Israel. They're trying to play the middle ground, but beside the point here, Yeah, that would make sense. They're they also have their biases, for sure, Oh for sure. Yeah. But anyway, so the flotilla left in late September and it was trying to get to Gaza for early October. As a matter of fact, I was doing a Cajun Night Live the night that the flotilla was underway and was supposed to make it there, and our boy Tony shout out. Tony was keeping up to the minute of what was going down with it. Oh, there's so many miles away, there's so many miles away. IDF boats are closing in. But they didn't get all of them. Okay, they got some of them, not all of them. Okay, they have like two boats left. Okay, they got all of them. And it's like, yeah, huh, what were we expecting to happen here.
Speaker 3: She's a weird fucking girl.
Speaker 2: She's a fucking psychopath.
Speaker 4: They had twelve activists on twelve They detained twelve activists.
Speaker 2: And this wasn't their first time being detained, so this time they were actually like really detained. They weren't just grabbed and said here, go back home. Now they're like no, no, Apparently you didn't get the message the first time, so now we're gonna like keep you locked up for a little bit, make it. Lets you think about it.
Speaker 3: They had a Green Party representative that's Palestinian.
Speaker 2: Of course. Of course, they had.
Speaker 3: A German activist.
Speaker 4: She had been advocating for refugees and human rights since she was fifteen, described as the resistance.
Speaker 3: As being way the way of life.
Speaker 4: So she was born in Turkey Kurdish parents, which is why resistance is the way of life for such a person for sure, which I do support the Kurds and the Kurdistan, hopefully the one day formation of the Kurdistan country. But beside the point, they had an activist and a doctor, a Dutch activist yep. They had let's see, a French journalist yep. So they had all sorts of different people on this voyage.
Speaker 3: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, French activist, let's see, keep going down here. We have another French activist, we have activists from Spain. He actually, if I'm not mistaken, offered up his boat Marine conservation group. Hell yeah, we had a Turkish activist, we had a Brazilian activist, we had a French journalist, like they had a you know, like I said, these were quote unquote semi celebrities. None of these were actual like people you'd know of other than Greta. But they made their way and shocker, they got stopped. Now let's get into October and we'll start off with like we said, they got stopped like it was October. Second, if I'm not mistaken, where the flotilla was confiscated, intercepted by all the stuff. Nobody was injured, regardless of what you read with certain social media posts that like they drugged them off the ships that were so violent. There's videos of them in the port just slamming these people on the grounds. That's inaccurate, very inaccurate. The IDF was going out of their way to try to not look like monsters. They're not going to take a bunch of political activists and rough them up so anyway, so the floatilla didn't have the desired effect. But there was a ceasefire called recently or kind of recently after that took place. So good things. So let's get into October. Interestingly enough, Britain was having a little bit of a debate on whether they should outlaw first cousin marriages or not. Currently it is legal in Britain to marry your first cousin.
Speaker 4: I don't know why this is such a like such a hard thing for them to well want to say no to.
Speaker 2: So some will say that this is racist and bigoted against the Gypsies and against the Suslims.
Speaker 3: There's billions of people on this planet, yep.
Speaker 2: But there's a very small island of Britain. M hmm.
Speaker 3: It's weird that we have international travel nowadays, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because the person that was lobbying for keeping it on the books to marry your first cousin is a Muslim gentleman, right, and he was saying that it's racist against the British people. And for the record, when I say a Muslim gentleman, I don't mean just he happened to worship a law. He was like from another country, like his parents, his lineage, all these things. He's not British by birth like his parents were. I think he's a first generation as a matter of fact, but he was making it sound like this is mean against the Gypsies in Britain, and it's like, bro, no, this is we're outlawing it for multiple reasons. In reality, a lot of the Muslim immigrants that have moved to UK or illegally immigrated there, however you want to call it, they get down with that. We talked about this as a matter of fact with even our own country. H elan Omar, the psychopathic Somalian bitch that's in charge of was it Minnesota? Minnesota, she married her actual brother to get passage to the United States. And it wasn't just on paper. They they absolutely shared a bed and that's well, that's just their culture. That's not fucking okay, Like I'm sorry, that's wow. Turn a phrase on that one, but no, that's not acceptable behavior. I'm sorry, that's you. You look at what happens with incest over generations. That's why King Tutt had crazy hip displasia, clep lift and a club foot and probably was mentally retarded. Then you also look at the Habsburg jaw.
Speaker 3: Jah Boy all of.
Speaker 2: The European royal families that were all first cousins who were marrying their other first cousins. Look at the Rothschilds. They are not allowed to marry outside of second cousins and haven't been allowed to do so since the seventeen hundreds. Look at all of them, and now let's talk about why this might be a bad idea. Right.
Speaker 4: So it's gross, it's very gross.
Speaker 3: It's really gross. So I don't Yeah, no, it's the fact that they're even debating this, and let alone having.
Speaker 4: Somebody that wasn't even born in their country be the one leading that debate.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't get me wrong, there's still weird laws on the books that people are still fighting for. Hell Alabama, we just talked about this a couple of years ago. They just outlawed b seality and it wasn't like out of twenty votes or I think it was like seventeen votes, Like nine people voted against it, which means that like, yeah, like I'm sorry, you're telling me that you have elected officials currently right now that we're trying to keep be seality on the books, like not even like one outlier, like there was multiple elected officials. This is god, this is a real thing that took place just a few years ago.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things. It's like, okay, you know, the more you learn, the more you don't want to learn.
Speaker 2: I agree one hundred percent. So with that being said, Britain is still debating that. To my knowledge, they haven't.
Speaker 4: Actually twenty three states it's legal twenty three states out of forty nine that prohibits it. Yeah, the only twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So as we're looking at Britain and giving them shit for the whole first cousin thing, let's not go ahead and deny the fact that American states also have some wild shit with them, you know. But yeah, it's just it's not okay, y'all, it's not okay. Chose Well, that was the better one that I chose, because yes, somebody got mad at another photo that I thought was perfect for this. A British couple on a beach a wedding dress, tucks the whole nine and she's blowing them and he's got his fist raisin and a beer in the other British couple got arrested for doing this on a beach, and somehow that's not exactable.
Speaker 3: So twenty four states allow first cousin marriage without restrictions outlawed in six state.
Speaker 4: Six states explicitly prohibit this, two states allow it under certain specific conditions.
Speaker 3: One party is infertile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what the specific conditions is, as long as they can't reproduce.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: But this is a state to state thing, not the entire nation. I'm not saying that makes it necessarily better.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make it better at all, Like this should be a national outlawed thing.
Speaker 2: But could you imagine if we had people in Congress right now that we're openly debating on c Span for the for the world to hear, where they're trying to justify why first cousin marriage is a good thing to keep on the books. Meanwhile, Britain has that goal on. It's like, bro, that of all the wild hot takes you could have, that's that's one of That's.
Speaker 4: Just one of the many things though they've had happen in our country this year. You could do three full episodes on just what's been going on in Britain itself.
Speaker 2: You ain't lying.
Speaker 3: It's wild every single day.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you have ever seen Katie Hopkins, she's like the most hated woman in Britain.
Speaker 3: She's a blonde.
Speaker 2: Why she hated because she's white.
Speaker 4: Uh No, she's hated because she's hated because of how she speaks and what she says and it pisses people off.
Speaker 3: She actually can, I mean yeah kind of. But she came here for January six. She was actually here oy.
Speaker 4: So she has glasses, she's very skinny, she's very outspoken. She's been hated for decades. Not everything she says is amazing. You know, people will have their biases, sure, but she reports on a lot of shit. And so one of the big things, the big surveillant things that they had their all around, they figured out how to use code. People were going around and spraying them full of concrete, the the concrete stuff that expands, yeah, and all the different things.
Speaker 3: And she was like, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not gonna say like they would give coordinates to places and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But she talks.
Speaker 4: She calls it batshit bonkers Britain as how, she talks about what's going on there, and every single day it's some new hellhole of shit that's happening. It's like, okay, you know, America got our stuff. Britain in the last three months has been absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: It's crazy also because they don't have free speech, so like that being as outspoken as she has been, like she's been arrested multiple times, I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: I believe so she's actually had to leave the country and not come back for.
Speaker 3: Good chunks of time to.
Speaker 4: Hew those content creators that come here, those two dudes, the British dudes that are really cute and like they're just like fun little kids that come around and they like travel it traveled came Louisiana a bunch and talked about food and all that they got served papers. They were going to be arrested multiple times this year alone.
Speaker 2: Can't just be saying what you want over in the British commonwee no, and.
Speaker 4: Some of their some of their accounts got shut down and all sorts of stuff. It has happened to them, and they're not even talking about anything bad against Britain. Yeah, nothing like what did they have beans on on bread which, by.
Speaker 2: The way, dude, baked beans on toast is a breakfast meal? Is weird? I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Also, we did have we did have a British correspondent cult member tell us that dish soap is rinsed off and that he doesn't know where we saw that.
Speaker 3: But I will say there is TikTok's about it. But there was tiktoks about the rapture too though and instagrams.
Speaker 4: Hey, I said, I said that I didn't know for certain if this was like satire or not, but there was multiples like certain areas in Britain, right, Hey, you know what, but he did, he did reach out to us and correct us.
Speaker 2: So appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, our new British correspondent. I'm naming you that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, our resident British correspondent. We have an Australian one, we have a British one. We're just we're collecting.
Speaker 4: Them, like, yeah, we have New Zealand. We need a German one. I really wanted German one.
Speaker 2: I guess the closest we have is Tony. But for any of our good cult members in Deutschland that is listening, ye dm us or hit us up on Patreon and you might just become our resident German correspondent. Also Poland brother, listen.
Speaker 3: Poland wish one day mister Polish.
Speaker 2: Guy who's listening to the cult right now join us on Patreon, please please and become our little European Texas correspondent.
Speaker 3: Did have a Scottish Gypsy, but somebody puts them off.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but he even acknowledged that the Gypsies are the ones that are running the human trafficking rings in Scotland. Jacob didn't say that.
Speaker 3: I mean, at least he could have like gave us inside scoop, you know, way to go.
Speaker 2: It was a joke just to say how stupid people are for like hating the Jews for every single reason. It's like, you could just as easily literally with the same terminology, the same reasons for hating the Jews all the stuff. Swap out the word Jew with gypsy and it's it's the same. It's interchangeable dialogue as far as the dumb rhetoric people are saying. That was the entire point I was trying to make. He felt some type of way, and it's like, you prove my point, so thank you. But also glad to see that we got listeners in Scotland that happened to be Gypsies. That's dope, that's cool.
Speaker 4: I thought, By the way, yeah, hey, if we could get if we could get one person per country, that'd be legit, man, that'd be so cool. To hear different people's perspectives from where they're living and what's actually going on, Like boots on the ground kind of vibe.
Speaker 2: Great. I got a map I could show you after we're done here of how like, basically where our listenership is based out of the two biggest states in America that listen to us are Texas in California, shocker when you look at population density, that makes sense. Believe it or not, La is the city that has most of our listeners. La. You would not think so.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my West Coast people, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: But I think these are people that live in LA that really hate COMMI Fournia, but they happen to live in La. But you get where it goes, and then also shows countries and cities within those countries that yeah, yeah, I'll show you the analytics afterwards. It's actually kind of so. Yeah, any of our homies in Europe that would like to be our resident correspondent for your home country, join us on Patreon dm us and you could just clench the title. There's really no competition.
Speaker 4: We will definitely give out some titles so that way we get some new perspectives from overseas. It will be hard for you because we are at different time zone some some places. Yeah yeah, but yeah, so that's awesome. So back to this Trump former pastor is a total douche nozzle. Yeah and mo yep. Robert Morris is fraud and a peedo. He consistently raped a sixteen year girl for many years and embezzled millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This was during Trump's first term. This guy I was like his personal spiritual advisor and now shocker. In the month of October, it was brought to light all of his disgusting things. He was a mega church pastor, so it wasn't like over the course of ten years he took two million No no, no, no. When you look at the amount of money that his churches bring in annually, all their campuses, because they're that type of megachurch. They have their main one, but then they have annexes all over and campuses and all the stuff. You look at his estate. It started with a former member of his church's daughter who he had assaulted from the time she was I heard reports saying fourteen or her report saying sixteen. Either way, it goes she was well under age. And he committed these assaults over the course of like six years, and she finally came forward about it, which blew the lid off of things and made investigations go harder on him, which then led them to find things about his financial records that just weren't up to snow. And so, yeah, he has been arrested, thank God, and fuck him. So yeah, Philip Robert.
Speaker 4: Morris to be like, no, Trump isn't a pedo. He's one hundred percent of pedo.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he is. I'm saying he at least associated with a whole hell of a lot of them. But then again, find me somebody in DC that doesn't seriously not to negate. It's it's just a true statement.
Speaker 3: I believe that he is at this point, I do believe it. I believe that.
Speaker 4: Why. I mean, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Anybody in a high up position, anybody that runs in these circles, anybody has this type of money, I believe or doing some heinous ass shit. Now they might all involve children, but I really do believe that they have the human hunting parties, so they are doing these sacrifices that they're doing these crazy shit that you can't be at these top tier positions without doing this stuff. And the whole thing about killing off one of your children too, that's a huge thing that people don't really want. I was reading a form about how people are like, no, that's not real. But then if you actually look into it, you new they're they're really killing off their people.
Speaker 2: YEA. Frequently to say that it's just coincidence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a ton of times, a ton of people all across the board the one.
Speaker 2: Of their child or their spouse or a family member or something like that.
Speaker 4: But it's a lot of kids that it is. It's a lot of children. I forget who that is that has that whole story. I can see his face in my mind. He has white hair, he's a part of Fox or CNN, he's been a reporter. His brother, though, is the one that they sacrifice, and it's a huge scandal story.
Speaker 3: Handy Sean Handy, No, no, no, he'shi. I don't know. I'll have to I'll have to look into it.
Speaker 4: I actually do want to do a deep dive into how many of these elite echelon people have sacrificed their kids.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a fucking episode and a half raven.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, it's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: And then there's other types of sacrifices, even if it's not the life transgender, that is a form of sacrifice. Absolutely, you're sacrificing your lineage at that point.
Speaker 3: Like Megan Fox with her three boys.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like Magic Johnson and his son daughter, that's another version. But yeah, but you neither hear on her anyway. So also, and I understand that, like eighteen is legally the age and all that. You know, Bill Belichick, who is seventy four years old or seventy three something like that, is dating a twenty four year old And I'm sorry, I understand that legally speaking, that he is not a pedophile. I understand that. But at the same time, I think there needs to be some sort of a red flag put on that one. Right, there's gotta be like a like an almost list that's people like that would go on. The rule is half of your age plus seven that that is the standard. I'm sorry anything beyond that, Like, brother, what are we talking about here? What is a seventy four year old and a twenty four year old? Even talk about I have no idea, what the fuck, And she's like a competition cheerleader. Yeah, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Don't that's yep. That's one of those things.
Speaker 2: That's that is a thing. So anyway, moving forward, the Department of War has been declared instead of the Department of Defense, which for the record, I like it a lot. But then there was that big meeting that Pete Hegseth, our Secretary of War, called at Quatico, Virginia, and everybody was super concerned that all the all of the generals, all of the admirals, every top dog of every military branch, and their aids were all called to Quatico into this big auditorium and he gave a speech, followed by Trump giving a speech where heg Seth essentially decided that we are gonna reattach the testicles to the military. We are gonna restore the military to its former glory. We're not gonna get away with doing like Pilates as a as a PT. I'm sorry, that's not gonna happen here. We're also getting rid of beards. I personally feel some type of way about that. But look, while I was in I had to shave twice a day. So if you're serving in the military that comes to the territory, I'm sorry, And we're storing all of this back where the height and weight standards are back taping his back. Two PT tests per year per branch, which pretty much everything he listed. The Marine Corps has been doing for quite some time, so basically that.
Speaker 3: This wasn't the thing that everyone else did.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, no, it's I've said this too. It's like when the Army tries to you know, there's always the little jazz between the Army and the Marine Corps for things and stuff, and it's like the only time that your very basic soldier will ever come equal to a basic boot camp train marine is once they go to ranger school. That's not a hot take, that's a fact. Running time, shooting distance, swim call, any kind of real combatives training, all these things. No soldier gets the equal to your random admin marine that we get a boot camp until they go through ranger school. So, and we're built for different purposes. The branches are meant for different things, not throwing shade. It's statements of facts here and for this purpose, the Marine Corps has done the height and weight every year, and taping the fat bodies, and two PT tests a year that go towards your score for rank and promotion and all these things. Shooting call once a year. Most soldiers don't touch a weapon after boot camp. Wow, most sailors don't either. But I mean, again, how often do you need to have a rifle?
Speaker 3: Quall?
Speaker 2: If you're on a ship doing mechanical work, you're not going to be in your comments like, Okay, I understand this to a degree, but I for one.
Speaker 4: Am very happy the military mission ready. Uh huh is a big thing. And so that was a lot of what he said wasn't bad. I mean it was just more or less like, hey, let's get her shit together so that way win, because it's not an if when bullshit kicks off, we are not left holding her, you know, dix in her hands.
Speaker 3: Kind of bad.
Speaker 2: And I have been saying for months that I believe that America is about to go back into war. And you could tell that because the military recruiting commercials started having white people on them. That is a very clear sign that we are going to Listen, don't look at me crazy. I didn't make this rule all I'm saying is that when you look at the recruiting commercials, when they start showing a certain demographic on the commercials, not Anna and her two Moms right when they start showing specific demographics on every recruiting commercial.
Speaker 3: It's like, I love the Dragon commercial.
Speaker 2: That was a great commercial. The Dragon move was so core commercial from the nineties that was sick.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: But you know, I do think that we're gearing up for some type of war, and I think this is a big push to get the military back to being at least standard because.
Speaker 2: Email is back. It's very clear if you.
Speaker 4: Look at the other military branches though around the world. Old like, yes, we are superior with our number, with our tech, gear tech and all that crap, you know, weapons, but there's a lot of branches of military around the world that are physically more in shape than ours are.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, but they're also much smaller.
Speaker 3: True, Like, but I mean, look at what three hundred men did.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's talk about that. That was like seven thousand, but we only heard about three hundreds.
Speaker 4: Okay, But I'm just talking about there's other examples of units of men being able to survive against all odds very true and being able to do some crazy shit.
Speaker 3: We just watched it, actually fucking uh oh boy with big h that whole movie Ministry, ungentlemanly warfare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a but to your point, there are examples.
Speaker 4: But that was a small group of men that did some crazy shit, just like that other show that we watched, the Essays, which.
Speaker 2: Also shout out if you're not watching that show, you need a.
Speaker 3: Fucking you need to watch that show sas because like.
Speaker 2: Patty Man was a goddamn hero, fucking amazing. Although the show doesn't do a good job of portraying him. They make him seem like a drunk psychopath. In reality, he didn't drink He like overtly did not drink alcohol. But like that's it's a great show.
Speaker 3: But the point, it is a great show.
Speaker 4: But what I'm what my point is is that a small group of men that are driven, that are you know, really good at their job can do some crazy shit and turn the tides.
Speaker 2: They absolutely can.
Speaker 4: So if they're more mission ready than we are because we've been so lax on our standards across the board, then I mean, I still believe that this is a positive thing for all military members.
Speaker 2: I will say, not to combat your point. I agree that this is good that our military is getting back to its former glory one hundred percent. What I will say is, in every example of these soldiers that like stood up against the odds and whatever else, you notice they were fighting on let playing fields. For instance, Okay, when there was a machine gun, they were shooting at somebody with a machine gun. If it was a tank, it was a tank. If it was a plane, it was a plane. We haven't had a kinetic warfare type situation where the larger military had satellites, had uh you know, energy cannons, had drone to all of these things facing off against like a small group of five hundred dudes that like stood the test of time like that. That hasn't happened yet. I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm saying that we are not anywhere near a level playing field against any adversary on Earth. So while I agree with you, like, for instance, the gurkhas the French foreign legion for instance, like solid all the way through, But when you compare that to the might of the entirety of the American military, it's not like they would like stand a candle that didn't that that sentence didn't make sense. You know, you get the point that I'm trying to make here. They wouldn't stand up very well against it. But the past decade, yeah, I'll honestly say since twenty twelve. I was in during that time. Twenty twelve, that's when the military really started to become a social experiment. And they have not checked up until October of twenty twenty five, when heg Seth said, yeah, enough's enough. Enough's enough. We're not It's it doesn't matter what gender you are. If you want to go into a combat role, you need to be able to hold the standard, not a changed standard to fit to your needs, whatever that might be. Yeah, it's they were not gonna make exceptions for physical standards, for weight standards, for IQ standards, for qualifications whatever. If you're goulding to be qualified to do the job, or perhaps it's time for you to find another line of career path.
Speaker 3: And I support this one last point throughout. Pussy shit threw.
Speaker 2: Out the pussy shit. I'm glad that you're the one that type that out, because again, if I said it, I'm just being a sexist man. You saying it's like, yeah, yeah, fuck the pussy shit. There's some dumb double standards are real apparently. Anyway, moving on Portland rights, Yeah, the Portland riots, which we did bring up with the no Kings Day thing.
Speaker 4: Did we did, so we touched on it already that you know Portland, Portland be rioting a lot. Okay, we got a lot of Antifa homebodies there, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and apparently these riots went a little extra because these people basically besieged the Ice complex in Portland for days, and they started doxing agents and going to their houses and finding their wives and children and threatening them and like it was a whole thing. Finally the National Guard had to be called in. But the governor or Cotex or whatever the fuck her name is, she was saying, you're not allowed to send the National Guarden here, President Trump, you will sue you for this spop up up until finally it got to a point where she had to evacuate the city. And we even had multiple cult members that live in Portland that we're saying, like, bro, we can't even go down a certain city block because of these assholes, like and they don't mean nice, they meant the rioters, and so thankfully the whole situation got handled nobody got seriously injured, although it was really I don't know, it's funny to watch these rioters get like hit thrown to me personally.
Speaker 4: I like the one this wasn't actually here in this country old boy that started laughing like he had I think a female in his face or yeah, it was like a female screaming in his face and you just see him start chuckling and he just holds up a can and just macees the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's like, haha. I was like, man, you enjoyed that so much.
Speaker 2: Because she had like spit on him and shit, just that she was screaming at him like words or words whatever.
Speaker 3: Now it is when she's on him almost in his mouth, honestly.
Speaker 2: And that at that point he is now authorized to use that le force. Yeah, fucking straight to her face, her face.
Speaker 4: And they were like almost nose to nose when he did it too.
Speaker 2: And you saw she's spitting there, you saw him, Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like this is the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 2: The biggest, biggest shit eating grin on his face and good for him, you know, and uh, hell there was that one dude who uh god, there's an old video of that. It's somewhere in Latin America, somewhere in one of these countries. This dude, he was a rioter, he was taken, he was coughed, and he was going away. He tried like kicking at the cop. The cop like he gains his footing and fucking shoots him point blank with rubber bullets in the chest, and the dude like drops and gets drug off by other cops. And this dude's like, god damn. The cop was like kind of shaking off because he kicked him or something. And I'm like, see, that's how it could be handled. So many people in America, like these cops are just it's a policy sty Like, yo, it could be that bad. That's non lethal. That is non lethal. There was that one dude in California, the guy hitting the head with a beam bag from a shotgun because he had thrown a rock at a police cruiser. And it's like, you understand that could have been so much worse for you. You're lucky you're still alive right now. But like, yes, the cops are the assholes who didn't start it, But okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 4: People kind of are interesting when when some cops, but then you have examples of cops that go out of their way not to be aggressive or harmful and still get shitit on. So the example is of the man and woman cops that got attacked by the group of like three three or four women, I think it was more than Honestly, it was like three or four women. It started out as one being arrested and then it got turned into this whole thing where the female cop ended up getting your hair ripped out. The male cop had all authority to do something physical and took it upon himself to still not do anything physical to these women.
Speaker 3: And it was this whole situation and people were like, well, they shouldn't have allowed them to get near them, but like also they they you know, shouldn't have You shouldn't have harmed these women. You know, you should have just let them go after physically assaulting police, which we know is illegal. Like we have a legal system, we have rules in place.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: There is a lot of cops that take it to my god, they take it way too far far for for yeah, and they should have their badges removed. They should be prosecuted, like, yo, I am, and there is I think there's lack of training. I really, I think there should be more training. But there's a lot of give and take on both sides, I'll say that. But then you have cops that go out of their weight to do things to try and help people, Yeah, and try to give them benefited out like that that big old boy.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've ever seen this one. He gets shot by this by this lady as he's trying to help her. She shoots him in the gut and he still is like, takes a second, and it's like you know what. It takes him a second after he falls down and then he's like, fuck it.
Speaker 3: Empty is a clipping her.
Speaker 4: But she already shot him at this point, and he was still hesitant to shoot her back, even though he's going to bleed out.
Speaker 2: He had to think about this, like, yo, all right, she has shot me. Am, I gonna go to court and be able to defend what's about to happen next. He's like, yeah, yeah, I am, she shot me, so here we go. You had to give that second?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he you see that he paused and also obviously because of shock as well, but he paused.
Speaker 4: But you see other police officers that take a minute to figure out, well, what am I gonna do here? Because at this point it's either me or them?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: But I still am hesitant because I'm gonna get blasted all across social media.
Speaker 3: For being this. You know, I did this to them, when in reality, we do have laws in place. We do.
Speaker 4: We all know the rules, just like if you are a child and you're not supposed to just talk out a turn in class, You're so supposed to raise your hand and like, this is a simple rule that we all know, but yet you have people consistently do it.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I hate when those kids. Two. I was in school and I remember that one kid. Yeah, teacher talking to me like that, Mama, don't even talk to me like that. It's like the woman who is supposed to care for you and teach you and nurture you, she doesn't talk to you as the professional who has to be here with you speaks to you. That's crazy, what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things.
Speaker 4: I think that there's a lot lacking when it comes to police as well, and then some of them are really unchecked. Yeah, and there is corruption within the police stations, I'll say that, but that is also a thing.
Speaker 2: There should be more training when the cop is not on patrol. They should be in some sort of a class learning psychology, de escalation, tactics, non connect while I was a non conduct but like jiu jitsu, disarming, pressure points, manipulations, all these things, like they should be in training as equal time as.
Speaker 4: They are on the streets well, and also doing the simulations where you clear buildings and you clear places together, so that way you're still using you know, use the bullets, use the rubber bullets, so you're still taking hearing the sound of fire. Yeah, and like getting used to not reacting in like not having that heartbeat situation where you're like, oh my god, oh my god, I need to fire my weapon. Instead you're cool, calm and collected and like, Okay, I've been shot at enough times.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna slow down. I'm going to follow the steps. I'm going to think about my process like you know, but there's none of that really, It's it's a I.
Speaker 2: Mean, most cops don't do a lot of room clearing, and I get that.
Speaker 3: It's I'm just trying to you know, it's kind of pretty much immersion therapy.
Speaker 2: It's the muscle memory of it.
Speaker 3: It's a muscle memory.
Speaker 4: But it's also to get over the fear, because you see that one late that one girl, for example, that was freaked out and like.
Speaker 3: Took her gun out, shot it as she got it out, shot it again, like I don't even know where she was shooting at, and then just pretty much sprays this situation.
Speaker 2: Oh no, if you get pulled over by a female cop, just assume you're gonna get shot that. There's the statistic on that is so absurd of female cops specifically that think they're going for their taser and somehow just like unload an entire mag into the dude. It's it's absurd. How do you do that?
Speaker 3: I don't understand. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: No, no, but we talked about this. I'm not going to bring that conversation up on the podcast. What I will say is that, like, if you get pulled over by a female cop and she feels even slightly threatened, I hope you have your affairs in order. You're going to be shot today. It's it's you have like an eighty five percent chance of it. That's not Jacob's hot takes ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I'd have to let the statistics, but I will say.
Speaker 2: That, oh, I thought that was my mace, and it's like, how did you do that?
Speaker 3: You put it in the same location. You can feel the difference, you would think.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying, though, is that they need more training to calm themselves down, to be more situational awareness, to have more situations service built.
Speaker 2: You're the one that put it together. You like use perhaps like mace on one side and taser on one side and loaded weapon on the other to where you know, if I'm using my right hand, that's gonna be a kill gun. This one's gonna be an electric gun. I don't know. There's very very easy ways to do this, but for some reason, female cops just have an issue with this. And Rose, I'm not talking about you. Rose Chaos are resident cult member from Texas. We love you, Dearly. Clearly you're not one of the ones.
Speaker 4: We're talking There is there is good female cops, Oh, for sure. I have some friends that I served with in the Marine Corps that are female cops that they have done amazing.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: One of our good friends, Ray, she's an amazing cops.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's been she's been a police officer for a long time. She actually just won another award, and she's she is squared away.
Speaker 2: So there is a lot of the bad that make the good look bad.
Speaker 3: True, that happens in a lot of situations. But I'm simply saying, there.
Speaker 2: Are amazing acorn video you remember that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are amazing cops out there, and we super appreciate you, and there are police officers that definitely need more help being you're trying to be serious.
Speaker 2: And like the dude in the back seat, he lit the fu up, no idea.
Speaker 3: Why you're talking about the ones that corns, and that dude just goes hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, but the dude chimed in too, but like didn't understand what until it was too late. So like homeboy, they got the guy in cuffs. He didn't die, right, he yet, by the grace of fucking god. Okay, I remember they got him in the cuffs. They got him in the back of the car. He was not being violent, he was not being aggressive, Like, there's nothing to fear here, everything's cool. Relatively new female cop relatively puts him in the back of the cop car, closes the door, and an acorn from the tree above hits the roof for the car. She fucking does a double barrel roll like out I remember it, just unload the entire mag into the cop car. Dude. Cop is inside finishing up his statement or whatever. Here's a ship going on, sees that she's shooting at the car, fucking starts dumping in as well, because like you got a supports teammate, Like, I don't know what's going on, but like she's pulling a weapon and started shooting. Clearly something's gone down here, only to find out that nothing had happened. Meanwhile, boys in the back seat fucking girled up screaming like what the fuck, Like he didn't know nothing was going down.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Thankfully he wasn't shot, but yeah, that was a man.
Speaker 3: Over here trying to be sincere in your lay. Like God, damn man, I can.
Speaker 2: Just think of Captain Sparrow and it's just stop blowing holes in my ship, like just losing his ship. I'm sorry, moving on anyway. God, fucking acorn cop God, that's gonna live forever in my mental housing unit. Just rent free. Same as the taco Bell they got shut down. They had the candlelit vigil over it. Beside the point moving on anyway, Yes, so, but to your point, though, cops get a really bad reputation because of the ones that make a really bad name for the whole and that's not fair. I do agree that they also need a lot more training, not just in the academy, even once they're on the street, when they're not on the street, they need more training. That you got to re up on that training.
Speaker 4: But we do appreciate all the police officers and fire firemen and paramedics, EMTs, nurses, doctors, everybody that is holding the front line and helping all of US citizens out here.
Speaker 2: And so the Rioters. It took place in Portland. They played some stupid games, they won some stupid prizes, and the riots pretty much subsided. But give it a few weeks, I'm sure they'll be back. That's like a thing that Portland does. But anyway, moving onward now, as we were talking about the La Palisade fires that took place a few months prior, they caught the guy allegedly and he was a Florida man. Florida man arrested for the La fires Jonathan render connect render necked. I don't know how you would pronounced that name. Twenty nine years old was charged with the arson of la Oh shit, I just hit the camera. Here's the deal. And I'm not saying that he had no hand in it. It's possible, I expect.
Speaker 3: According to the Britannica it was. He was not mentioned.
Speaker 2: According to the aerial video footage unless this guy who's got some sort of like crazy ninjitsu ship where he can be in three different locations across the entire spy at the same time. Clearly clearly a mage. Well he's a Florida man, so like I don't know what the equivalent of a Florida man like Leprechaun would be, but like, yeah, you boys got that elvision and maybe he's fave.
Speaker 4: Ok hmmm, I he can he can be in three places at one time to start three separate fires. So clearly he wasn't even mentioned though, so I'm not really sure at this point what they did or did not do with old Jonathan, which is not Jonathan Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jonathan not Jonathane over at Metamistics, although I do have to say, like you're not going to compare I'm not obviously that's that's not what Jacob's doing. Jacob's not going to do that anyways. Moving on, anyways, moving.
Speaker 3: On Christian Jenna said, and ceasefire in Israel, you know, yep, back continuing on in the month of October.
Speaker 2: The Christian genocide that's going on all over Africa and multiple countries, Nigeria, Souday and Chad, the DRC, all kinds of countries in central and northern but not like north of the Sahara, but like central and all that area of Africa. Finally was acknowledged. It's been going on for a while, but finally people are starting to let it be known and talking about on the socials and talking about on the mainstream. There's literally just they're they're bringing people out of churches in the middle of service and gunning down.
Speaker 4: Sure that pastor was killed, the one that actually stood up to them. And in Nigeria, his his people in his church were killed. First, they burned the church, he went back to the church, then he was killed. Yeah, there's actually like videos of him talking and stuff like that, and so I think that gained a lot more notoriety because this has truly been going on and.
Speaker 3: Now we have eyes on social media.
Speaker 2: So we do, and all of it by different versions of Islamic extremist sect. Some of them have their their claims that they are affiliates of ISIS, some have their claims with their affiliates of al Qaeda.
Speaker 4: It takes an episode with Jonathan a few months back, right in October. You guys did an episode of this, so shut up, you know, to go take a listen to it where they go dive deep into this and actually the numbers are staggering.
Speaker 3: They're huge compared to what a lot of us thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you hear about like in Sudan, for instance, you'll hear about a group a mass grave being found. Gunman came through and burned down a whole village and killed everybody, and that's horrible, absolutely horrible. Then you find out that it's not just to inflict control and fear into a population. They're doing it for specific reasons, with specific intent, which makes it a genocide. These groups are absolutely trying to wipe out all of Christianity across the continent of Africa, which good luck for one, because Christianity is on the rise in Africa more than any other continent on Earth right now. But that is the thing that's going on, and now finally enough people know that it's going on with a genocidal tone to where we can really get some awareness around it and hopefully get some help to these people.
Speaker 3: That's sad.
Speaker 4: Oh God, that video makes my heart hurt just thinking about it. That beautiful mother with her three babies that were all under the age of four.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I saw the video of the nine year old that like wanted to die.
Speaker 4: No, but this woman was tormented and her children for like fifteen minutes in this video, and then they executed all of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was just absolutely horrible.
Speaker 4: Thankfully, this video sparked a lot of conversation to try and get aid to the rest of the people that are suffering from this.
Speaker 3: I do. I hate that video though. It's just makes me absolutely stick to my stomach. So genocide is never a positive thing.
Speaker 2: Saw this one video, this nine year old who like he wanted to die because his twelve year old brother was killed like a few weeks prior, and like that was all he had left. His parents had died, you know, months prior, and all this thing. He's just like at this point, was like death has got to be better than this. So like it's cool, like nine years old, I have a nine year old like that. I can't imagine that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, level, I have a nine year old too, So it's I don't know, not.
Speaker 2: Even like being okay with death wishing it because like the levels of mental anguish that you have to go through to be that disassociated with reality. It wasn't like this kid was crying either. He was just very matter of fact about it, and he felt like this is the logical thing and like whatever whatever. It's just like fuck. But anyway, anyway, Christian genocide that's happening in Africa all over right now.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to the next mass killings situation over there.
Speaker 2: Ceasefire in Israel. Well I should have said ceasefire and Gaza, but you know, yeah, so a tentative ceasefire agreement was reached in Israel, although more skirmishes continued for days and weeks after technically speaking, and yeah, they have allegedly continued this ceasefire, depending on which source you read, there's still things going on daily and or they're still looking for bodies and they're trying to get the death tolls all linked up and like really get some real numbers behind it. There are multiple human rights groups that are trying to fry Israel for war crimes and genocide and humanitarian issue like this is not gonna shake out, Okay, not by any stretch of the imagination. I do believe that bb Netna, who will probably lose his position because of this. He was not very popular in Israel before the attacks took place.
Speaker 3: He should be tried for war crimes. Yeah, he should be tried.
Speaker 2: And there was a section of time where his response to the attack, everybody supported him, Everybody loved them. It was awesome. It went on for so long that the entire world has now turned against him and Israel as a whole. Even America, their tightest ally period ever period has now turned their back and now Trump is climbing deeper into bed with Katar and Saudi Arabia. Why you knows how bad you got a fuck up for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do believe he needs to be held accountable.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing that the problem with these genocides and these things that are occurring.
Speaker 3: They are still today trying people from Rwanda. Yeah, just so you know, you can actually go to the Rwandan genocide site where many of the victims that survived or many of the family members of victims that survived post on there. And also it goes into detail from journalists that have gone into the prisons and talk to people that were associated with this that actually got tried and convicted for committing genocidal crimes. They actually go into the thought process of how this even happened, but they list out the people that are still actively being tried.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is from the nineties, so for anyone to be held accountable for this situation is going to take decades. Yeah, potentially, But this is not on the same scale as in this was an entire uproar of people in and of itself, like a lot of people that were involved verse versus situation with Israel where it could be held more accountable hopefully faster. But I do believe that these are wars against humanity, crimes against humanity, and that they need to be tried.
Speaker 2: So we are going to keep our finger on the pulse of that one for many reasons, and we will see how it shakes out. But it's worth mentioning in the month of October that a tentative ceasefire was established ish like.
Speaker 3: Governments shut down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the government shut down began in October. In an attempt to stop Trump from making more moves, Democrats resorted to shutting the government down on October first. This started what would become the longest government shut down in American history, and that went on the entirety of October. Also, the CIA was deployed to Venezuela. So as much as I said that, you know, we're gonna go to war with Venezuela, and we have a military fleet off the coast of Venezuela, and we're bombing their boats and taking on their oil tankers and all these things, Trump also loudly proclaimed that the CIA has agents in Venezuela right now with the express mission to overthrow Maduro. So, if anybody knows anything about the history of America and South America, or let me rephrase that of the United States and the entire continent of South America for the past seventy five eighty years, this is not the first coup that we've thrown. Hell, this isn't even the first coup in Venezuela we've thrown. So keep your eyes out for Maduro just coming up missing here soon and or us going to actual kinetic war over this. So now we are moving into the month of November of twenty twenty five, Brigitite Macron tranny case gets louder. Yes, And as you're talking about good old Candace earlier, she was the one that was very loud with Brigitte Macron possibly being a dude. Okay, And according to Candace, the first Lady of France is a born male and probably the long lost uncle of Manuel mcrone himself. The couple have decided to take Candace to court in Delaware. And after months and months of candas owing saying that she will not be seeking for dismissal of the case and all of these things because she's about her business. She's standing it ten toes down. But she quietly under the radar, absolutely reached out to the judge and tried to seek a dismissal of the case. Interestingly enough, and for the record, I do believe her on this one. I think Brigita is absolutely a dude.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you've been on this case for a hot minute.
Speaker 2: I as much as I believe that Big Mike Obama is a dude, Like, you know, Brigitte is probably a guy. There's like no pictures of her as a child. There's no pictures of her like in the yearbook on the staff when she was allegedly Manual's teacher when he was fourteen and they started this relationship like that. No pictures of her exist in that fashion, but like, all right, cool, So yeah, they decided to take the fight to Candace on us soil in Delaware, where her business is based out of and then she quietly like was seeking to get the case thrown out. So whatever came of that, nothing much because Candace is on a whole Charlie Kirk kick these days and hasn't really talked about Brigitte in a little minute. Interestingly enough, continuing on, in the month of November, Trump announced that he wants to start testing nuclear weapons again.
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, much of the dismay of the community that believes that nukes are fake, they are real. Sorry. The President announced that he is seeking to resume nuclear weapons testing. This will have to be approved by multiple levels of the government, but he's still he still made his intentions known to this end. Will this happen? I don't I don't. I don't think so. I think that we've pretty much gone as far as we need to go as far as nuclear weapons are concerned. We have more than enough to blow up the world multiple times over just in our own personal stock, let alone what all the other countries combined have. There's no there's no inherent benefit to it at this point. It's throwing money away for the sake of throwing money away. And you know, maybe that's the whole point. Maybe it's just a flex maybe it's a part of the same.
Speaker 3: Don't start nuclear testing again.
Speaker 2: We've also passed so many laws we can't want. We can't test them on the ground, we can't test them in the water, we can't test them in the air, we can't test them underground. That's how we launched the fucking sewer lid into space at Mooch. Fuck.
Speaker 3: Look, we've done enough testing. What else do you need to test?
Speaker 2: Right that you don't have?
Speaker 3: There's nothing else to test. You've done enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Anyway, he did make the announcement, so it was worth mentioning here as far as the conspiratorial things are concerned. But hey, we'll see how that goes. Also, the month of November, the government shutdown ends. The longest shutdown in US history, ended after forty three days, far exceeding the record of thirty five days that was set from twenty eighteen to twenty nineteen. It was like end of twenty eighteen and induer. Yeah, the shutdown was caused by Democrats trying to grid lock Trump then ultimately led to the Democratic Party eating itself alive, which it is still doing to this day. Multiple Democrats have been calling for the resignation of Chuck Schumer over the incident, because he is the guy that was telling the Democrats to stop showing up to work when he has shut this bitch down all these things, and then they ended up screwing over their constituents because if the government's not working, that means the food stamps can't go out, and that means that all these government programs can't function. So all of the people that vote Democrat were left just holding the bag. And it was primarily because of Chuck Schumer and his ILK. So, yeah, the Democratic Party is currently eating itself alive from the inside out, which in one regard makes me happy, but in another regard, this accomplished nothing. This accomplished nothing, So yeah, it just.
Speaker 3: Hurt more Americans than anything else.
Speaker 2: Right, So, anyway, the government shutdown ended record long. Not good. It hurt the constituents of the Democratic Party, and everybody was pretty pissed at Chuck Schumer over the whole ordeal, which rightfully so in my opinion. Next, the Epstein emails paint a picture. So emails released from the Epstein estate show more connections to the piece of shit, namely the connections between Epstein and Trump. Yes, they show connections to other people too, Yes, but that's not the big one here.
Speaker 4: But the emails itself. I watched a couple different things. Trump never actually emails Epstein. Epstein talks about Trump a shit ton exactly and has code names for him, and talks about some things that him doing. You know, he was at a party with girls him setting him up for things. Then there's that guy that him, when I say him, Epstein was working with to take down Trump pretty much, to set him up. That's what that was in the emails. There's a ton of emails talking about Trump himself, but there was none showing that them two were talking back and forth, which to be honest, So there's so many other things, you know, the birthday card, which is definitely interesting. There's photos of them, they were hanging out in the same places. They were friends at one point. I think that Trump was smart enough to not put shit on email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a lot. There's a lot to unpack on this one. But all of this also confirms what Pam Bondi told Trump in May, that he is absolutely on these lists, and then how in June and July he just took a hard shift away from him try to downplay the whole ordeal. Then when the emails from the estate came out, it's like, Okay, maybe Trump didn't have direct correspondence with jeff but there was enough to say that they were a little more than just acquaintances, right, And this led to the Epstein Files Transparency Act being signed into law and on screen right now. Again, if you're not watching this, you need to be on Patreon dot com slash called Conspiracy podcast to see this. So this is from Jeffrey to just lame. I want you to realize that the dog has embarked, or the dog that hasn't barked is Trump. He spent hours at his house with him. He never once has been mentioned yeah. Yeah, the dog that hasn't barked yet was Trump? Moving on it says it's from micro Wolf to.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Epsiode, that's what it's talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's an opportunity to come for this week and talk about Trump in such a way that could garner you great sympathy to help finish him interested.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's a lot between him and Epstein going back and forth talking about Trump and talking about taking Trump down.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm. So then we have an correspondence between Epstein and Sultan Ben Soliam Solium Solaam. Yeah, the Sultan, you know the guy from Epstein says never heard of him. Donald is close to no one. He talks to many people, he tells each one something different. And then on Sunday, March fourth, twenty eighteen, from Solomon, he wrote, do you know him? I heard that he is close to Trump? So Epstein wasn't just out there talking to just any old people. He's out there talking to real shot callers.
Speaker 4: There's no way with Epstein's ties to the money laundering and all the situations where he should have been rested, and all the people that he knew, the billionaires and getting gifted that Manhattan house or the penthouse and all of that stuff. He wasn't running in the exact same circles as Trump. I think Trump was more strategic about his affairs or his ties to Epstein. I think it was just enough facade or to show that, like, hey, we kind of know each other. But I also think that they one hundred percent did a lot of shit together. Yeah, but then Trump, I don't know, wised up herd that maybe he found out that Epstein really was a plant and that he was collecting data and all of this information, and he made sure that he didn't have anything extra on him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of weird things with them in particular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, agreed, And these emails, and there's more emails that are really strange. It's like he's trying to capture Trump in scenarios and to be able to take him down or have dirt on him or you know whatnot. I think Trump is really good at saying what needs to be said. He's slick about all of this stuff. He understands the game afoot. But I think he also is still one hundred attached to whatever is. Whatever he's done is still pretty.
Speaker 3: Bad.
Speaker 2: And his name was in fact on the flight logs multiple times.
Speaker 3: Can we see that.
Speaker 2: We both witnessed both.
Speaker 3: We both looked at it, we both talked about that. And that was in the nineties. This is those flight logs were this is.
Speaker 2: Was it the nineties?
Speaker 4: I thought that's when those flight logs were from. Was the nineties that we were looking at. There was pages and pages of them.
Speaker 3: I believe that we opened up just one set of them and we only scanned ten pages, maybe eight.
Speaker 2: He and all the information is out there though on dot gov websites like reputable sources that you can actually look and see, and Trump's name is all over them. Honestly, Now, again we don't know.
Speaker 3: But they didn't say they went to his island.
Speaker 2: They did not.
Speaker 3: They said that he was on the plane, that he used his plane, which so you know, I don't know. I personally, look, I personally believe that Trump is in bed with this whole situation. I think that he is negatively or literally, I think both.
Speaker 4: Probably that I think that he definitely is as corrupt as the rest of them, yep, And that this is a whole trying to put out fires before they start. But also he just don't give a fuck. He does not at all like he feels untouchable obviously by the.
Speaker 3: Way he acts.
Speaker 2: Yeah so so again, when the emails from the estate came out, they started paying a little bit more of a picture between old Donnie and old Jeff Epstein. Moving onward. Also in the month of November, Dick Cheney died. Former White House Chief of Staff from seventy five to seventy seven, former Wyoming Representative from seventy nine to eighty nine, Former Secretary of Defense from eighty nine to ninety three, Former Vice President from two thousand and one to two thousand and nine. His entire career was one giant conspiracy. We just dropped an episode on him, was within a week of him passing, and we broke it all down. It goes all the way back to Gerald Ford, who also super conspiratorial. When you talk about him being on the Warrant Commission and all these things, him being tied to Daddy Bush, who was the former head of the CIA, him being appointed by Daddy Bush to be George W's VP. He's literally the only reason we went to Warren Iraq. Like it's not even a debatable topic at this point, especially when you look at all the crazy things with Haliburton and KVR and the no big government contracts. It was so corrupt in the first two years of him being vice president that George W. Bush actually had to start an entire website to try and offer open big contracts to vendors rather than them just going to his company. Outright, it's wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's wild to me that these people can make lifelong careers in our government and no one is holding them accountable for any of the shit they do, any of the things that they say, any of the bills that they pass. It's just like, oh, that was like two decades ago, Like whatever, He's a changed man.
Speaker 2: No one pays attention to what the VP's doing. See, like right now everybody's looking at Trump. What's JD. Van's been doing this entire year? I don't know, and neither does anybody else.
Speaker 4: I know that he's been around and started some shit in a couple of places, but other than as vps do better than that, I couldn't tell you really what he's been doing. But also with the president, like Trump, you know, there's a lot to be said with him individually, but there's a lot of things that these people do that really, I mean every dal.
Speaker 2: Eric is trying to get JD elected, which is the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Every day though they are constantly passing bills, riding bills, talking about bills, changing bills, changing laws, and for the majority and myself included, I don't know half of what's going on when it comes to those things because it's a lot of jargon that most of us don't have the time to sit and do cipher.
Speaker 3: And if we do, what is what are we gonna do? Because most people at this point, this low level, we don't have much of a voice, to be honest, even though we should, we should, we don't have much of a voice.
Speaker 2: And that's the deal. Dick Cheney didn't give a fuck about no legislation or laws being passed. He was in it for the almighty Dalla always. What do you remember when he shot his homeboy at point blank range with bird shot and then the guy actually apologized to him about it. Yes, I do, that's a thing that took place.
Speaker 3: He was a fucking evil bastard.
Speaker 2: He was. He was one of He was one of the most human beings that's ever been also prolifically pro gay marriage, which makes sense because his daughter he just looks.
Speaker 3: Like an evil bastard though he really does.
Speaker 2: He looks like an absolute DC born and bred through and through mother.
Speaker 3: He's a reptile.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I've been in and around Washington, d C. From seventy five to nine, and then was lobbying or not lobbying, was actually advocating against Trump? Yeah, just hard shifts, hard shifts anyway. Yeah, Old Dick Cheney died in November. Then there was the National Guard shooting in Washington, d C. Which once again we talked about this. The big balls getting attacked is what led to the National Guard being on damn near every street corner in DC. Then this took place. So on November twenty sixth to well West Virginia National Guard's been guards people in this case were ambushed and shot near the White House in Washington, DC, like on the same block as the White House. The guy who shot them, I'm not gonna mention his name because I don't believe in giving this piece of shit any more. Fame was an Afghan national who was brought to the United States on a special immigrant visa for helping our troops in the war. That's wild the whole thing with the no. I don't know if he was a terp. I don't know if his family gave our people some aid or some good intel or whatever the case was. I don't know the whole backstory. What I do know is the whole situation with the Afghan withdrawal and all these people that were like clamoring to get our allies out of there, out of harm's way. He came here not during the big withdrawal, but like he came years prior for being an asset to Americans and getting a special immigrant visa for helping the Americans in his home country. Then he gets here and lives here for a few years and decides, you know what, fuck everything, man, I'm just gonna do this, and decides to to shoot basically point blank range of these two National Guard members. Specialist Sarah Beckstrom died of her wounds, while staff Sergeant Wolfe was critically wounded but did survive the attack. And all that took place, I mean, how much more safer do you need to go to try to make it to where this doesn't happen. You have National Guard on all over the place, and now they're getting attacked and that's in our capital city.
Speaker 4: I mean, it doesn't surprise me though. While we were there, we heard them seeing the prayer and we heard them advocating and everything else. Before there was tons of Muslims all over the place. Is surrounded by them at the steps of Lincoln's Memorial, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Waving the Palestine flag. And it's like, that's that's just not something you see typically, but in this America you do. I suppose that's that's our good. Moving on Trump and Saudi Arabia. Remember how we just talked about this, how Trump net and Yahoo and they're having their whole issue right now. Trump is climbing deeper into bed with multiple Arab nations, not Israel, and he's not being shy about this. Katar just bought him his four hundred billion dollar plane or whatever it is. Four hundred million I'm throwing out these numbers arbitrarily, doesn't matter. It's the largest monetary style gift that any president has ever received from a foreign nation, way more than any of the apack money that any politician has received to date. He's making big moves with the UAE, and now he's climbing into bed with Saudi Arabia. Okay, as they claim the Royal family of Saudi Arabia is claiming that they plan to spend a trillion dollars on the US.
Speaker 4: You know, just chump change a trillion mythical dollars up in the ether to the royal family.
Speaker 2: That yeah, like a trillion dollars is just what it is for them.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about this on what particular part though of the US, Like what are they buying from us?
Speaker 4: What are they spending the money on? Is they just getting gifted to us? What kind of deal were you going to broker for us to owe them another trillion?
Speaker 2: They plan on investing in American businesses and American infrastructure.
Speaker 4: Gates is probably at the back of this wee like Musk Musk Gates, all them fuckers, black Rock, all of them, the.
Speaker 2: Old Peter Teele with Pallunteer, the yeah, a bunch a bunch yeah. And never mind the fact that all the countries I just listed have like human rights violations that have plagued them for years and years, you know, throwing homosexuals off roofs, being incredibly horrible to women and children. But like, that's a trillion dollars raven with a T like I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, you know, human rights, fuck them right, just make more.
Speaker 2: But like a trillion though. Yeah, that's literally the conversation that's going on.
Speaker 3: It's insane to me.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, China had AI cyber attacks. So the Congressional Budget Office during the government shutdown was hacked by China using it as a diversion. So again I'm gonna break that down for everybody. While the US government, because of Chuck Schumer and the Democrats, went into the longest shutdown in American history, Chinese hackers and I don't mean like a random hacker from a place that happened to be ch no no, no CCP hackers were able to get in and get all kinds of data from the Congressional Budget Office, and they used the government shutdown as a diversion because they knew nobody was showing up and nobody was going to catch it for weeks. It's insane and that totally took place, and it's just one of those things, you know, And they used AI to do it.
Speaker 3: Shocker ani yay, so crazy. So that goes so good.
Speaker 2: Yet again, we need to just.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's Musk's AI. You know, the same thing they used to find doge. Maybe they use that to get in the back door.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. China is very good at not developing anything of their own and just uh, pretty much carbon copying American tech and American innovation. We had that whole thing, was it last year? The uh not deep Blue, Well, it was a it's an AI thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: So essentially we had some companies that were developing a new AI, not just a chatbot, but just some sort of a new AI deep sea, blue Sea. I forget what it was called. It you know it is what it is. I remember the icon was like that of a blue whale, and essentially it got hacked and robbed, not for money, but basically it's programming was robbed, and it was clearly done by because they left their fucking footprint on it. And you can track how data moves from point to point B and you could see where it arrived. So we know for sure that the deep Sea I think it was called. We know for sure that that AI was hacked, stolen and replicated by China, and knowing did anything about it. And then China a few weeks later says that they had the latest and greatest and AI innovation and this, that and the third, and it's like, dude, you literally don't even have creativity anymore because of the brain drain that your country has suffered. So now you have to steal everyone else's shit and that's that's what happened. And you know, well, how can you claim that an AI computer program was stolen whenever you still have it because possession is nine tenths of the law and all that. So yeah, you could check the back door on the files that were used to steal that and it all tied back to China. So it might have been something musculated. It might have been one of those things. Who fucking knows. Honestly, it's a big race as far as the AI is concerned. Moving into December, and let's get into it. Erica kirk Boy, there's been some controversy around her.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things that have happened with her.
Speaker 4: Obviously, we talked about the candas own things, Nicki Minaj going on and then making the assassination comment.
Speaker 2: And then being like oo, that was crazy. That was rough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, going on and talking with her her. Have you seen her entrances to a few of the latest things that she's been on Fireworks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the Pyro, the Pyro and the whole nine, and.
Speaker 2: Just like ah, and then well, when did NICKI become a Republican? I must have missed that.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what she liked that whole situation.
Speaker 2: I actually been sew Trumper.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't actually watch the whole thing. And then the whole thing with JD.
Speaker 4: Vance and how inappropriate the hug was that she's fucking him and she's also pregnant by his baby.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. And then she's a reptilian because.
Speaker 4: Of her angry eyes on that show, and that she's a lot of people have done deep dives into her connections to the government, her connections to Trump, how she's a planted person, how she her organization was trafficking kids that she was participating in long ago. There's just this list is long with this bitch.
Speaker 3: Like real long.
Speaker 4: How she's handling his death, how she's going on and doing all these talk shows, how she doesn't seem very sympathetic.
Speaker 3: It's just really long. I don't know. There's a lot of things that she and her of herself. Her story is very strange, her behavior is very weird as well. I mean, I get putting on a show, but you pretty much didn't haven't checked up for air since your like absolute love of your life, soulmate, beloved person died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like at that.
Speaker 4: Point, I'm not getting out of bed, Like I'm just gonna lay in my bed until I die, Like if you truly lived and loved this person that greatly.
Speaker 3: Grief is powerful.
Speaker 4: So to be up and at it and doing all of these things right out the gate and smiling and doing all this stuff. No, yes, you can put on a show, but I just have a grief hits everyone very very very differently.
Speaker 2: It does, I'll say that it does. But and as you've said, people don't handle the same trauma in the same manner. Nope.
Speaker 4: I mean I still function and went through a tremendous amount of grief, I'll say that, and I still smiled here, you know.
Speaker 3: I still lived life and stuff. It just was like eating me underneath, but thank you. I don't know, she just seems very I don't know how to put it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see it's fake different. There's obviously been a shift and I also do not understand, and I'm not saying that this makes her inherently evil either, not saying it doesn't. But I don't understand why you would go out and publicly say that you are now trying to get JD. Vans elected to president. Trump hasn't even made his entire first year of this term. We still have three years. You want to start doing this conversation in the final year of Trump's term? Fine, midway through his term, Okay, I could, I could at least see you're trying to get the pieces together.
Speaker 4: What huh she does have like super support of Trump? Though, Okay, sure, sure, I don't know. This is the whole thing with Erica is weird. She's weird. I don't believe half of this whole. I don't even believe most of the situation with her in general, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Then the whole meeting with her and Candace Owens that that in and of itself was crazy too. The whole like they were going at it third party. This person was going on this show, Candas was saying this over here. It was a whole thing, And now all of a sudden they had this big four hour sit down conversation and it's all good now. Candace has not released another video to talk about anything since she mentioned the.
Speaker 3: Meeting with it. I haven't really looked at it, to be honest with you, is that was to watch with her? You know, I think that this is all a show. I think she is. She is the con man.
Speaker 2: I think they all are. I think Candas is.
Speaker 3: I think they're all in it together. But I think that she is.
Speaker 4: She has taken up the mantle of the common like they have been priming her and prepping her for this time to come. It's just she moved into it so seamlessly, Like I get having grief and in handling it differently, but old girl do doesn't even seem upset. No, And I think the majority of people from everything I've seen, agree that this just seems very odd.
Speaker 3: So very much that happens She's been This has been going on for months.
Speaker 2: But we just just, you know, really came to a head this month in December. It's been going on for months, yes, but none as prolifically and absurdly as in the month of December, for sure. Moving on Somalia laundering scandal, we did, in fact drop an episode all about this, but let's just give you the key details here. Over a billion dollars in taxpayer money stolen in Minnesota to fund terrorist groups, the terror group al Shabab, which is an al Qaeda affiliate. There have been as of right now, I think it's even more than fifty nine people. It might be, but when we type this up any way, fifty nine people have been convicted so far, not brought in, not questioned, convicted as guilty of sending our money for a nonprof to Somalia, specifically to fund al Shabab.
Speaker 4: Which, by the way, is the reason why so many of their own people are dying. Yeah, and having so many issues, but you know, fuck it, they did just try. The un just tried to do a piece deal pretty much with them, and they said no. And so yeah, yeah, there are a lot of things that are still going on with Somalia, and the whole situation in Minnesota is still unfolding. A person, a content creator just went there and pretty much was forcing them to talk to him about what happened. And people are being held accountable and I don't know, everybody tying, everybody is still trying to unwrap how deep this went, how much money, how many people are involved?
Speaker 3: Who should be held accountable?
Speaker 4: Should the politicians be held accountable because they were trying to touch it but they couldn't because it was racist.
Speaker 2: Balls knew about it and turned a blind eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's a lot of things that are still it's still unfolding. So this is one of those dot dot dot put a pin in it for next year vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, no, it's this is not done. This is so not done. Interesting one that you know, we talked about on the Cage to Night, but I thought it was interesting to bring up as far as this episode is concerned. BMW retires their first generation of human robots that they have been using for the past year to build and manufacture cars. They are known as the Figure two or Figure two. They were working in South Carolina at the BMW manufacturing facility.
Speaker 3: That's what it said.
Speaker 4: They made over thirty thousand cars of that facility. I might be wrong, but when I looked it up, that's what I said. So, wow, I don't know, it's one of those things. I might be I might have read the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's that's what it is, and that's what it is. But like, okay, so long story short, they had ninety thousand robots helped load ninety thousand while working pounds nine pounds.
Speaker 3: Pounds, Yeah, parts, cars, all the different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so they use these these robots as kind of like a trial run for a year, and there's articles where you could see how they got like beat up and there's wear and tear on the robots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, their hands and their arms were not functioning very well. So they retired them to upgrade them in those specific areas.
Speaker 2: That wore out more to better robots.
Speaker 3: Better, Yeah, to better robots to still replace people in their jobs.
Speaker 2: So, like, y'all understand that I have friends that work in car manufacturing facilities in Nevada, right Reno specifically, and there was a big strike a couple of years back, and you know, I all saw this this friend of mine posting on the social media is about like, you know, fuck the scabs, the union workers got to stick together. This, that and the third this is where this leads. Now, like they're not going to hire scabs, They're not gonna bend to the union's will. They're just gonna hire robots because there's nothing in the union requirements saying that they can't hire some sort of an automated robot to replace the human. They just say they can't hire any body else. So, yeah, this is the thing that we're gonna have to look forward to in the future. More and more manufacturing jobs and what would be considered labor jobs are going to be taken by robots. And I know the argument's going to be, well, yeah, now the people are free to pursue their dreams and you know what they want to do. Here's the deal. Whenever you're trying to put food on the table for your family, you'll do whatever job pays. And for a lot of people that are living in certain areas where their only industry in their area, in their county or whatever is the car, the automotive manufacturing facility, they are now fucked.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was a ranch hand for a good while because that's what worked best for my schedule. They were the only people to work with my schedule that paid enough. And you know, you gotta do what you gotta do. You know. That's I just want to say, though, shout out to all the ranch hands and all the people that work on farms in all different capacities because that shit ain't easy.
Speaker 3: No, it ain't, and a lot of people underestimate it.
Speaker 4: I had some friends of mine want to come and try it out, and we're like, you know what, I want to get hired there too. One of my friends lasted an hour and a half. Yeah, and I was like, well, that didn't go over very well. She gave it her all though.
Speaker 3: I'll give it that.
Speaker 2: So absolutely it's not for everybody. But now, imagine a world where robots are doing the ranch hand work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see it. People are people are going to but then it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be specially more AI be into.
Speaker 3: Then we're going to try it to Wally people.
Speaker 2: Yeah we are, man, I think that movie was more prophetic than what people really want to give it credit for.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, creepy.
Speaker 2: Moving on, Damn Bongino resigns. So Dan Bongino, the assistant head of the FBI under Cash Betel, has had enough of the line and his having his integrity question by Epstein survivors and has decided to leave his appointed position at the FBI. He claims he wants to go back to podcasting, which.
Speaker 3: You know, it's an interesting thing to decide to leave that position.
Speaker 2: And then go back to a place where your credibility was all you had, and you're now leaving a place because your credibility has been put so in question by the public that you yeah, no doubt, Listen. I hope to God that it's genuine and that he has actually re discovered his integrity and his morals and his backbone and has decided that he can't be associated with this foolishness anymore. And even if that means he has to go back to work somewhere, then that's better than having all of this because essentially, like your morals are going to be put to the test, everybody has it to different levels and different scopes. I get that Dan decided that he's had enough, So in one sense, kudos to you. In another sense, it took you this long, bro Oh shit, I sure.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was afraid. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot we didn't We can't walk in these people's shoes. We don't know what's really going on behind and closed doors.
Speaker 2: That's true, but I also think it's very it's telling of this entire administration and the status.
Speaker 3: It's like rats fleeing the ship. Yeah, that's really what it is. It's they're doing this as a you know, survival thing, not not actually the giving a fuck.
Speaker 2: It's starting with Dan. We'll see who else resigns here in the next six months to a year, as more and more and more of the Epstein ship comes out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also talking about this administration, Trump has now listed fentanyl as a weapon of mass destruction. I don't know why it's WNP on this. I think that was a type of box namewriting. But yeah, so he has listed fentanyl as a weapon of mass destruction, which means that he will probably be able to go in and uh, you know, shift some things, make some things happen. As far as a war path is concerned with certain countries, namely that all the fentanyls manufactured in China, we shall see. But definitely as far as Venezuela is concerned, that's that's gonna be a thing talking about that. They also just approved a nine hundred million dollar defense budget, more than our I thought it was supposed to be nine undred billion.
Speaker 4: Your handwriting is atrocious, so it's said nine hundred million, but it could be billion. Honestly, my laptop said right now, so I can't look it up. But where's your phone over there?
Speaker 2: A record high defense budget just got approved by the elected officials, and the Department of War is looking like they may be getting some much needed upgrades. Although yes, I understand that sounds crazy, like why would American military upgrades? Because we do because we do, first off, and second off, Possibly they're going to start ramping up and giving more promotions. And like I mentioned earlier, when you start seeing commercials where white dudes are on there and email is back in action, and now you look at the defense budget going up, and now we have this whole new conversation about weapons of mass destruction, it sounds very much like we've seen this movie before. I don't know, but it shown enough. Looks like America is about to go back to war and or.
Speaker 3: Have advancement somewhere somewhere else in a war front.
Speaker 2: I e. Space very well, could be very well, could.
Speaker 3: Be speaking of space Genesis AI was launched.
Speaker 2: So you did a little more research into this than I did. So break it down for all the cult members.
Speaker 3: So my beautiful aptop that had all of my information is dead at the moment, but I put on here that sign by Trump is a quote national effort to unleash a new age of AI accelerated innovation and discovery that can solve the most challenging problems of.
Speaker 4: The century of this century. So pretty much from what I've watched. From what I watch, it was talking about how AI has been used for, like we just saw BMW, So it's been used more or less to figure out how to better humans and how to you know, take over.
Speaker 3: Some jobs here and there.
Speaker 4: This particular project is going to push it in the is more like the Manhattan Project and so accelerating and trying to win, trying to be the first ones to have dot dot dot. So because Russia and China are trying to get a base on the Moon. AI is one of those things of he wants to use it for more defense tactics. He wants to use it in more of a military sense. He wants to use it in a more you know, biological warfare, you name it, in that kind of way, in to protect America, grow America, beat everyone out on every front period, period, period, and Genesis is the way mm hmm. So it's pretty it's a pretty aggressive program, Okay, but yeah, it's it's one of those scenes of there was some experts talking about it, and they're like, this is not really the best idea, but yeah, I mean with.
Speaker 2: Anything AI, there's always going to be experts that are There's gonna be experts on one side saying this is clearly the way the truth in the life and how have we ever survived without AI? And then there's gonna be other experts, like you know, the manufacturer and the creators of AI who are buying and building underground bunkers because they understand the evil that they've actually unleashed, so you know, things and stuff. Uh, we have a White House document talking about Genesis, so.
Speaker 4: The Genesis Mission off the White House official page. It says the Genesis Mission will dramatically accelerate scientific discovery, strengthen national security, secure energy dominance, enhance workforce productivity, and multiply to the return of tax pair investment into research and development, thereby furthering Americans technological dominance and global strategic leadership.
Speaker 2: So in the big AI race between US and China and Russia and bricks essentially right the Big Bricks Summit, that was the big thing they were saying, specifically China and Russia and India are saying that they need to be the ones in charge of AI when the when it all comes down. So whoever gets to the finish line, which we don't even know what that finish line really looks like just yet, but whichever country gets there first will be the ones that control it and harness it and then can make the rules there for So Genesis is America's way of trying to beat them in the AI race.
Speaker 3: Yes, it has.
Speaker 4: It has lots of people on the panel for this particular thing. It has the Secretary of Energy, the Assistant to the President of Science and Technology, operation of American Science and Security Platform.
Speaker 3: It has a DOE. It has a lot of people that are working with this.
Speaker 4: It breaks it all down of what it wants to do, but it's pretty much using the scientific information from all different places.
Speaker 2: Within two hundred and forty days of this date of this order, the Secretary of Sholl review capabilities across the DOE, National Laboratories and other participating federal research facilities for robotic laboratories and production facilities with the ability to engage in AI directed experimentation and manufacturing, including automated and AI augmented workflows, and the related technical and operational standards needed. They're literally saying that within two hundred and forty days they need a real gain plan on how to make the workforce robotic. That's maybe I'm misunderstanding it, but that show enough sounds like what it meant.
Speaker 4: So they also are using all of the databases scientific databases around the globe, but primarily here in America too, laboratories, everything, every bit of scientific information in so many different areas biotechnology, advanced manufacturing, critical materials, nuclear fusion and fission and a fusion energy and nuclear fission, and which is interesting because we are on a panel with other countries right now that is competing. But remember China is the one that stabilized it the longest so far, by two seconds, higher than everyone else, right, so this is an issue. And quantum information in science. Semiconductors and microelectronics, that's a big thing.
Speaker 3: I e. The nanobots yep.
Speaker 2: Well also the little semiconductors for the process or for all the computers. They are needed for all the technology.
Speaker 3: But yes, nanotechnology, which is really interesting because there is a conversation about much AI actually uses of our water and resources. Oh my god, and this is not something I want to get into right now because I want to do a whole episode on this I just talked about on the.
Speaker 2: On the Cage to Night. For like people in areas surrounding or around AI data centers, you might see your monthly energy bill go up two to three hundred dollars a month for it, for nothing else, just to pay for their energy bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's it's crazy. It's crazy. What the.
Speaker 4: What these facilities actually require to maintain and function, and what it's going to look like for a lot of people. But this is pretty much genesis is to advance us in all directions, period period, we must win at everything.
Speaker 3: Possible, and AI is the key.
Speaker 4: And whoever gets the energy it really it comes down to the energy and quantum and whoever can capitalize on those the most are the ones that will be able to control everything globally. So that's what this whole thing is about, and it has benefits. But there's a lot of things to say that this is so the pretty much they're going to why they compare it to Manhattan Project is they're going to push it as fast and as hard with wide open, like just full bore wide open. Now, hopefully that means they'll leave dark matter alone. They'll leave dark energy alone.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like this is going to be used for those purposes.
Speaker 4: They will leave uh, what you might call it the bacteria, they'll leave the mirror bacteria alone. For those of you that don't know what that is, we did an episode about it a long while ago. But pretty much, this bacteria, if released, if used, will consume the entire earth completely.
Speaker 2: All all living material. And we're living.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not, like I wish we were joking, but there is scientists globally that have come together to ban this research, to destroy it one hundred percent, and they want it gone because it is so dangerous. It will consume everything, period, period, and there's no stopping it.
Speaker 2: And what we mean by consuming, we don't mean everybody's gonna like get cancer and die slow death. No, we're talking more like Thanos just snapped his finger in real life.
Speaker 4: So the bacteria itself, it mirrors everything. There's no way to stop it. So think of it as a virus. So if you got sick or about, think of it as COVID. Right, you have COVID and say they had the miracle vaccine that actually worked. Doesn't matter though, because every time you try to cure it, it has already replicated everything bad, period, period, period, and it keeps replicating and keeps replicating. There's no stopping it. There's no stopping point. Anything that it sees, it replicates. And that's the problem because it starts to kill everything else.
Speaker 2: In the opposite direction. As far as I think of it like a DNA strand how it spins a certain direction, this would spin an opposite direction and kill it specific And we're talking about humans, animals, plants, everything, everything, fish like it's all gone.
Speaker 3: Yes, So it's actually pretty scary, honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I guarantee they're going to be using Genesis to run dark matter is right up there. Dark matter the same thing. As much as they're talking about nuclear and electronic and security and all of this and space, I guarantee that once Genesis is like fully operational, every laboratory working on every bit of every research is going to start using it, including the dark matter, including the mirror bacteria, including everything that's that's the thing that's going down. So Genesis AI was launched in December of this year, and good cult members, that's a rap. That is a rap, like the image that you use.
Speaker 4: You, Thank you for those of you that cannot see it is a wizard la booboo that's magical in the magical forest with some creature in the background, and I felt.
Speaker 3: It was quite fitting.
Speaker 2: I see where you're going with that for sure.
Speaker 3: But Happy New Year. This is a wrap.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that is the end of this particular episode. The twenty twenty five recap, it took two episodes to get through. Honestly, there was no way because we would have this would have been like a six or seven hour episode if we would have tried to condense this all into one thing.
Speaker 3: But well, currently at four seventeen AM, Yeah, were finally are done.
Speaker 2: Good cult members. As much as we look back on twenty twenty five and talk about all the conspiratorial things that took place this year, there's also a lot of good that took place this year, right, and hopefully some of that good we can replicate in the year of twenty twenty six. This podcast alone has gone through some very drastic shifts here in recent history, but I look at twenty twenty six with a lot of optimism. I look at it as a brighter future, at least for the show and hopefully for all of our good cult members. We thank you for sticking with us through all the good times and the bad and the transitional periods that we go through from time to time. And yeah, I'm glad that we have the cults that we have, you know, to bounce ideas off of, to let us know what they think about the content, to let us know what content they want to hear us talk about next, new topics, new deep dives we need to go into. Whatever the case is. Look, it would mean the world to us if you could help us grow this podcast, Share these episodes with your friends and family, share it with the people that you think. If nothing else, they could maybe open up the third eye a little bit. Maybe it'll be for entertainment purposes. Whatever the case is, we would really really appreciate if you help boost us in all way, shapes and form. We have some very loyal cult members that do, but there are thousands of you that listen, and we would really appreciate if you would come and check us out on Patreon and support us in this way. If you would share us with your friends and family, or just coworkers or whoever you think, shared on all of your social Media's all the stuff, not just the clips. Share just our page wherever you help us grow this thing. While we're wrapping up this episode, I do want to make a mention again. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, go to link in the description to cecsilver dot com. Especially with the world going the way it is, there's no downside to having a stockpilot precious metals in your gun safe that you could just cash in whenever the time feels right for you. If you want to try the Seltzer version of weed, and excuse me, the Blessed Herb as the spirit animal will call it, and you don't want to, you know, have your breastmet like skunk and you will like try the Selzer version, then go to link in the description to Good Feels Cannabis Seltzer. They have a wide variety of flavors and if you go to link in the description and order there, you get twenty percent off your order and I do believe free shipping to your door. With all this being said, Raven, I can't express how happy I am that you are the co host of this show and that you bring this level of intellect and this level of research into these episodes.
Speaker 3: It has been a wild ride for me in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I've had a lot of things personally go on, and then joining the cult has been such an interesting, fun experience. And I appreciate all of the positive DMS that I've received from so many cult members and a lot of the love that I've received and the hate. I have read it a lot of the comments and I hate them. It is a thing that I appreciate the cult for sticking by us while I learn how to do this. Jonathan and Jacob had five years to learn how to talk on a microphone for a living. I've had less than two months. I am trying my absolute best, and I am trying to learn how to be more comfortable, more authentic, more not tongue tight all the time, figuring out how to you know, not stutter and stay you know, random crap and stuff like that. It's not as easy as it looks. You think, just talking a microphone it would be pretty easy, but honestly, sometimes I struggle.
Speaker 3: So I appreciate all the support.
Speaker 4: That I've received from so many of you, and I appreciate all the people that have sent me tons of clips and videos and different things of potential articles and stuff for potential episodes.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I write down you guys, see those that have seen me on Patreon, they've seen me write down tons of notes as we go, and I do listen, and I do read all the dms, and I do read all the stuff, and I try to respond to everybody as much as possible. So I appreciate everybody. And I hope that the cult has had a good year. It's been a wild year. I hope us all going into twenty twenty six we are going to just thrive and survive whatever crazy ass bullshit is going to be thrown at us from the governments.
Speaker 2: Oh, because you know what's coming, Oh I do.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's gonna happen. But as far as the cult, we are going to be growing. We are going to be doing a lot of different changes, all for the positive. Offering more things, changing how Patreon is structured, working on social media, just honestly overall, trying to grow this beautiful thing that Jonathan and Jacob were able to grow thus far into something even bigger and brighter, and I look forward to it I think it's going to be a wild adventure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and good cult members. We appreciate all of you for joining us on this excursion that we have called this podcast experiment of ours, and we look forward to seeing all of you in the year of twenty twenty six. With all of this being said, Happy New Year, Happy New Year. And while you're at it and you're in this sharing mood and we're talking about all these things, what you could do to help us grow it would be not only share us with their friends and family, but go ahead and hit the five stars, hit the likes, subscribes, the shares, the follows. Hit us in the comments section, us know what you thought about some of these topics. Let us know what you think. We were on the money with some things that we missed. We only covered what we did in the time frame that we had. We missed a ton of crazy conspiratorial things that took place this year. We understand that we were going off of just the keynotes here. Let us know things that you would like us to do episodes on in the year of twenty twenty six. Let us know in the comments section, Let us know in the reviews. Hit us in the dms, follow us on all the social media's. Let's boost these algorithms across the board and share it with the friends of family. Help us grow this cult to newer and greater and farther heights than we've ever imagined. We're already at a place where I never imagined we would ever be, and here we are trying to grow it even further. And it's all because of you, good cult members. That's y'all are the reason why we do this. With all this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the cage to night and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Screen s