Speaker 1: Oh fred des are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jago and today is the Cult Member Live show, so we will be admitting all of the good cult members that are joining us here. If you want to be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, the best way to be able to do it to join us along with all the other great and amazing cult members out there. You can come to patreon dot com slash CULTI of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. If you sign up for the Third Eye all the way up in Tire, that's what you get. You get to be able to join us for the Tuesday night show. But not only that, Bud, Wait, there's more. You don't have to worry about commercials anymore. Thing of the past, an absolute nuisance. God forbid. You have to go onto your phone while you're driving. Your kids are screaming in the back. I need a chicken nugget, Bunny, shut off, funk off back there right like you Just you know you ain't got time to be hitting the skip button on your phone. You want it completely commercial free. The best way to be able to do that is Patreon dot com slash CULTI of Conspiracy Podcasts and sign up for the third I all the way up in here, and you get the shows a couple of days in advance. It's a match made in heaven if you love all things conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'll tell you what. I was reading some of the comments, which I know I'm not supposed to do. Me, me and me, I know, but I still did. One person was recenting like, how is how are y'all the only podcasts? At every minute on the minute, I hear Chumble one with Casino. First of all, I went back and listened to that episode. You don't hear the well, okay, you hear the first initial commercials the next commercial at the fifteen minute mark, so call them the fuck first off and second off. Bro. Nobody likes the commercials. Hell, I hate listening to them. I listen to my own damn show. I feel that, okay in my soul. I get it. Come check us out on Patreon. It's the best way to have no commercials, get right to the meat and the potatoes of what we do here, and it's the best way to support the show. But neither here nor there all the things. Welcome, good cult members. It is in fact Tuesday Night Live. How's everybody doing out there?
Speaker 2: We are excited for this show tonight. There's been a lot of crazy things that that have been happening here lately, and I gotta say so we got the uh Well, for those of you who are joining us, you've probably already seen our our Doge episode where we went down the entire list. The thing is is that that list is growing. That list is literally growing by the minute, and so list.
Speaker 3: Is old news now we just released it. That is that's a fucking hack episode. Now they have found so much more shit. I'm so excited, bro.
Speaker 2: You know they they're going into FEMA and finding shit.
Speaker 3: Fuck yes they are. So we need to gouge Fema that that doesn't even need to be a thing anymore. Fema trash organizations, like I would say, they haven't done their job since nom dude, like real shit, Like this is it's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's always screwed. Every time there's a hurricane. FEMA is never there on time because they're always giving our money to Guatemala, whatever the fuck they're sending it to. And it's like you know, look, I I'm I'm a fan of helping other other countries, especially those that don't have the means to be able to take care of their own people. But after we take care of our own, like you don't take care of somebody else's kid before you take care of yours. That's just the facts.
Speaker 3: It's a big facts, big facts, honestly. So yeah, we can dive into that a little bit tonight if everybody would like to, although I do, in fact, I just open up the chat. Uh goth, Alex, I'm gonna need a little more distinction on what kind of pepew you bought tonight or today? What the fuck is up you guys? I am excited because I got a new gun today before going to work. I am gonna need some more distinction description either unmute yourself or type it in either way that goes.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, I don't know guns. I'm you know, you would have to describe all that to me. I'm I'm not like against guns by any means. Oh look, there she goes.
Speaker 3: Guitar is thirty eight special. It's my first revolver. Yo got Alex? What's up rocking that thirty eight special? My damn self what it do. Yes, yes, it's my every day care and yes, I know it's a stupid little snub nose and it's a first of all, gun Pulling a gun is not my first course of action. If I have to pull a snubnose, that means that we are already engaged in some sort of hand to hand combat and it has literally gotten to the level of life or death. If I'm pulling that, there's gonna be a mess. Like it's understood. So a snubnose thirty eight is what it is. But Mike carry in the car is forty five, So I mean, you know, got it for whatever the need is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, dude, you know. And I'm curious, goth Alex, have you named her yet, Jacob, you have an awesome name for yours, sir, don't you?
Speaker 3: This one isn't I mean, this one is my pimp cannon, you know. And technically speaking, you're supposed to name your gun a woman's name, and it's supposed to be there's tons of stories about what the name of the girl's supposed to be. Either it's your girl back home or the girl you cheated on her with, or there's tons of shit, depending on which group you ask. I think this being the black pearl handle, gold engraved, encrusted, ridiculus shit of a thirty eight specially this is the pimp cannon. I don't even know what else to call it, to be honest with you, but I got hollow point Hornet's in it because I'm a gentleman, That's why. And uh yeah, all the things and the stuff. So goth Alex, I am super excited. You got you a new thirty eight special. That's wonderful. Oh I'm curious if you named it and also not throwing one way or another, but if you named it a male or female name, just curious, goth Alex because anyway, anyway, moving on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, getting back to the chat, Nora said, yeay, yay, d ye uh. D R three said, what up?
Speaker 3: Family?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm pretty sure that's actually dre Sorry about that. Spirit Animals said, sup, you sexy motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Live in the dream, Samuel living the dream. Happy to have you with us as we always do, sir.
Speaker 2: The spirit animal.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tyler said, what up, Skeeter, it's your boy cult? What is happening?
Speaker 3: Tyler? Happy to have you with us this evening as well, sir.
Speaker 2: Yes, always working too. Every time you're on here, you're always at work. We're happy to keep you you know, we're happy to keep you going. Dude.
Speaker 3: You know, we got a couple of cult members that be working them late shifts slash night shifts, and I'm glad that Tuesday nights can be the time where we keep y'all entertained. As long as y'all want get fired. I want nobody losing their money over hanging out with the cult, you know what I'm saying. But as long as things are straight and things are good, you know what I mean, I'm glad to have y'all with us.
Speaker 2: I mean it depends, you know, Like if you're just watching your phone and you know it's just whatever, you're not supposed to be on your phone. Fine, But if they got a problem with you know, maybe some of the things that we say. I have ruined at least one relationship in my life by saying Michelle Obama is a man.
Speaker 3: So first of all, if they don't even for if they take it as a joke and they get the joke, then good. If they get offended by that, then they obviously don't get it and we need to move on.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't mean it as a joke. That is a full on basket ball playing human Kevin Garnett wearing a wig wearing bitch dude. That is sochell Obama.
Speaker 3: Big Mike probably balls harder than Old Barry because I'm gonna tell you now, Barry has defense like a bitch. That's why I had some Marines break his nose at Camp. David that one time, go for a layup or go for a rebound. Excuse me, came down and took a boat of the nose trying to get this guy arrested. Like it, don't be a bitch, dude, It was an accident. It happens.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like your boy Donnie T play a little power forward if he was a basketball player, If he was.
Speaker 3: If he bawled, I could see that. But I feel like Donnie T is also the type that like will not enter the conversation unless he knows he's gonna dominate. So I just I feel like he's not gonna step on the court because he knows that's not his place. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know that very well. Could be. So going down, Tony said, I got a nineteen eleven and an M four.
Speaker 3: What are those, Jacob, I do like nineteen elevens. That is a single stacked forty five caliber. It's a slide action pistol. It's the one two war Wars. It's the quintessential forty five that you see in all of the war movies and stuff. It got replaced by the bullshit nine mil that the military uses today. Not that I'm gonna take this opportunity to start shitting on the nine millimeter as a round, although I prefer forty five for my own you know, stigmas and shit. But I do prefer having a double stack option as opposed to a single stack, meaning that I could carry thirteen rounds in the mag rather than eighteen, or rather than eight. Excuse me, just a personal preference. But the nineteen eleven is a classic weapon. The M four that would be the smaller variant of the sixteen. I do have one of those as well, with I got the titties on the bottom of it. That hunt a round drum bag. But that's also because I'm a white trash redneck at heart, and I can't help myself but you know it'd be like that, y'all, it'd be like that.
Speaker 2: You were just basically speaking gibberish to me. I don't know what any of those words even mean. You're talking about double titties. I'm like titties on guns.
Speaker 3: So well, I mean, you have a drum mag is one thing, but to have an AR or an M four with the double titties would be to have it's a drum bag is like double around like that, and it stacks in sets. That's what that's called it, you know, not officially, but the the Kracker you know, still call it that.
Speaker 2: Heard that well, I do want to say too. And I know that there's been a lot of good cult members who have been following me on this journey. But I finally gave back into the nicotine. Bro, Yeah, I had to. It was dude, I mean, and I was doing good. I got like a month and a half, almost two months with it, and yeah, I think it was about two months, and I was I started with the gum and I got all the way down to two milligrams and then just life be lifing and my whatever is going on inside of my body couldn't handle even the tiniest little thing without becoming frustrated and you know, like just overheated and and I hate that. So what I said was and uh, what I said was is that I'm just gonna probably wait until I move back to Louisiana and then I'll try it again. But it was a good It was a good time. I mean actually kind of sucked, but it was good for me because I was able to see that like, oh I can go a little while without it, you know, like it's it's hard because half of the half of the trouble with with uh, with quitting vaping is just the hand of mouth, you know what I mean, Like you're used to like smoking something.
Speaker 3: But I would I tell you what, I do plan on quitting my vapes this year, but like I do, in fact love nicotine. If I could swap back to chew not dip, I mean Levi Garrett or Redman gold Blend or beech nut. If I could swap back to having a mouthful of chawl and just fucking spitting tar all day, dude, that would be my jam. But it's it's I'm gonna be honest with you. It's almost like a fidget spinner. It's the my add brain needs something to fuck with, right, and so like, yeah, it's the hand them out, the oral fixation of having like it used to be a cigarette or a cigar. I'm still a massive cigar guy, but it's rare that I have a spare two hours to go outside and burn one down, Like real shit, I do love cigarettes, but apparently everyone else around me hates the smell. I get it. I respect this, so like I would love to swap to some chew, but you know, on some real levels, my dentist would probably murder me. So I don't know, I don't know. I'm probably I'm definitely gonna be quitting the vapes here. I'm thinking probably the next three months, you know what I mean. I got some I got some big life things I gotta knock out first, But it's gonna happen here soon. We're gonna get on that health train together. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my nerves. My nerves were particularly bad one day, and I don't remember even what it was about. It's probably something stupid in just like the lack of nicotine probably send it over the edge. But I just I was like, you know what, hey, babe, I'm gonna go to the gas station, went and bought a pack of cigarettes. And I came back and I said, I said, hey, I'm sorry, I just want to let you know I bought a pack of cigarettes. And she goes, I would rather you vape a thousand times a day basically than than ever smoke a cigarette. Just that smell is just such a turnoff.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: I understand just the the thing with me.
Speaker 3: Turn off to other people. But like as a former smoker, Bro, you ever walk by somebody smoking, you catch a whiff of that that schmidt, That's just so fucking good.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, it's so good. Yeah, give me to now we got this fake shit. But anyway, so that will uh that is to be continued eventually one day. So uh the dougie double ow Blumkin said, uh is the coc silver pronounced cock the voice silver?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you that was always my worst nightmare. Before I started the Cult of Conspiracy, I was trying to think of a bunch of names. Literally, I sat on this idea for three or four months, maybe even a little bit longer, trying to come up with the name of the podcast. And I really love the cult of conspiracy because of the Cult of Personality song and it's seeing Punk's theme song and everything, and I just thought I'm a wrestling nerd, so that was kind of that. But then I was like, ah, CEC. People are gonna be calling a cock. I don't want it to be that, you know, and now here you are just bringing my nightmare to life and you're calling a cock. Thank you, Dougie Blumkin.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you. Being in the military, COEC stood for chain of command, so when people be like fuck the CEC, it meant like, fuck your chain of command, Fuck those captains that are always making your life hell blah blah blah. So then I get here and COOC is in fact the acronym. It's like, yeah, I just can't get away from this shit. Canna it'd be like that. So I mean, you know, hey, silver cock, Yeah, go to cocksilver doc com no no coc silver. I swear to god, somebody's gonna actually type in the word. It's gonna lead them to a whole other website. I don't know what's at the end of that website. I don't want y'all to catch viruses in your computers and in your phone. So cecsilver dot com. There you go, there's the plug for this episode.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts on the cock there? Spirit Animal all.
Speaker 4: It's funny of the CEOC and everything. Uh, Like Jacob said, it's chain of command. Well, my brain thought of it as Oh they wait, cash clans has silver.
Speaker 3: Now I forgot about that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, h which I just now am town hall well over now, so all good things. But no, y'all know how back in the early two thousands out they're the video challenges and everything. Yeah, okay, so uh me and like all the guys at my job, we all have a group chat. We've all been sending each other video challenges. Well, somebody sent one man more jaw last night, so I know.
Speaker 6: I immediately sent a link. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I made it look like it was something else, but I sent them a link to Lemon Party.
Speaker 3: Oh oh damn it. Sam, Well that's the way to trump. Well, I won't even know if that's a trump of one man, one jar. That kind of takes the cake, you know what I mean? Maybe two girls one cup or five girls one fingerpaint could maybe like one up that one, but one man, one jar. He died from that, you know what I mean? Nobody died from women party, or at least not that we know of.
Speaker 6: I destroyed his mental innocence for the most part.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I feel like one of those geriatric fucks at the Lemon party might have actually had a heart attack after all that butt sex. I don't know, you know what I mean, but like, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's disturbing.
Speaker 6: He was coming and going at the same time.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you.
Speaker 2: Go, Jesus. Anyhow, Oh so Dougie made an AI image of us two looking like and it's as Cult of Conspiracy and as the Pyramids and all that kind of stuff. And then it's a fucking rooster that's standing on top of a gold bullion. So it's pretty badass picture. Actually, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like that a lot, Dougie.
Speaker 2: Thank you you are the man. Uh the penguin spanker. What did penguins ever do to you? What deserved a spanking for this poor penguin?
Speaker 3: They said, plightless bird? They deserve it?
Speaker 2: Uh said, what up? Hope you all are doing well. Excited for the conversation tonight. Oh, we are going all over the place tonight. God is love said first reaction. Knife fans go.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, man, absolutely gotta stay strong with him. I actually had a buddy of mine who he got arrested. He was a young, a young boot in the Marine Corps. And as they got he was being detained, they asked me if you had any weapons on him? And this motherfucker with a straight face, which this is the most booty boot shit to ever boot he straight was like, well, off, sure, I got my knife hand and I got my hammer fish which one you want? It's like, all right, motherfucker, you just go ahead and put both them behind your back. What are we doing here? But yeah, they didn't actually book him. They dropped him off at the front door of the barracks, thank god, because he was oh nineteen and really stupid. It'd be like that sometimes.
Speaker 2: The spirit animal said, I call my EDC. Jezebel, you call your what is your EDC?
Speaker 3: Samuel? Oh?
Speaker 2: God just has it in his lap for for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, I don't see a mag in that What caliper is that?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 2: Oh that's right there there we go.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a nine mil No, it's actually a twenty two win mag But my uh, pistol is a nine meal though I'm actually about to try to buy me a baar chamber in thirty six.
Speaker 3: So okay, I like where your head's at, my boy, But I don't know if you've ever fired a fully automatic thirty odd six before. It's not it's fun. It's fun, uh controlling it. It's right out the waydow Oh, legal.
Speaker 4: Reasons, for legal reasons, it's a semi automatic.
Speaker 3: But I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I may or may not have looked in the in the ony on the p I and know how to make make ship.
Speaker 3: So redacted redacted for legal purposes. Yeah, but I will also your edc is named Jezebel. Are you tying to sway good moral men away from their wives with a dog?
Speaker 4: No, it's because she's a dirty little hole and she will put She'll admit that. Jesus side real quick.
Speaker 3: I never jam on you.
Speaker 6: She jammed on me one time, but that's uh I felt. So keep in mind.
Speaker 4: I fell, I fell in the creek, and I was little intoxicated.
Speaker 6: I fell in the creek.
Speaker 4: I got her up, I cleaned it off, and that she jammed once by shot like three boxes of twenty two win mag so heard that one one jam out of like, that's not bad.
Speaker 3: My AK was my whore. That's the other. For anybody by out there who's not a gun person, what we mean by this is you have two classifications of weapon. Okay, and in the grunt groups we would have the two four nine SAW and the two forty. The two four nine is what you would call your wife. You can take care of her, you cleaner, make sure she has all the parts and accessories and all the things. She will fail on you and your hour of need. The two forty is the whore. You feed it and it works for you. Boom boom, simple and easy, right. The AK is very simple in this way. It doesn't really matter what you do to her. You just your feed her. You's a racker, and she's gonna be fine. She's gonna be fine. The AR which is why I'm not a big fan of the M sixteen or the M four or any of those variants. I like the versatility of it, yeah, I just I don't like how it jams so easily, and it doesn't take well to dirt and grit. Because I am not kind to my weapons. I'm gonna be very very honest with y'all. So the ak was my Jezebel, if you will. But okay, Samuel, I see you.
Speaker 4: Not no offense to any of the women out there, But you're doing a when y'all are doing bifles and everything. When you learn how to drill. And did they ever tell you that no one to Freda, no one to beat her?
Speaker 3: Uh no, no, Actually who never told us that one?
Speaker 4: But then again we were Charlie fush Baalian But no I can. I had a mOsm of gaunt. I was even today. Well I don't have anymore. Uh it missed fire it. Keep in mind, eye took all the bullets out of that motherfucker. I put it on my dresser next next morning, I went to take it, put it to shoulder it to walk out the house. It went off close to my head. I did not chamber nothing. A bullet somehow was in it. It went off. Uh the veil went from here. I went to put it on left shoulder and it went off. Uh yeah, I immediately sold that gun.
Speaker 3: Why we always we show clear just because the mag is empty does not mean there's not one in the chamber and fingerfuck it to make sure that is nothing in the in the chamber.
Speaker 6: I understand I should have done that.
Speaker 4: I didn't go through the fucking rulves, I understand, but keep in mind Internal Magazine. I swore I went. I took all of them out. I slid the thing, although I loked it back. I even put safety on that bitch. It's a it's a weapon from the Soviet Union.
Speaker 3: Yeah it went.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the seven six two by fifty four or yeah.
Speaker 3: I do want to give me a Moses, if for nothing else, just for the historical aspect of it. But it's it's like really low on the list of things I like really need to do, you know what I mean, One of these.
Speaker 4: Days it is not it was not accurate, but I promise you that bitch will go through a fucking tree if I wanted it to, like you and your level four painting.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Okay.
Speaker 2: So there is something wild that I did not know about, and I'm actually ashamed of myself us being in this conspiracy realm. I did not know that was back.
Speaker 3: Q is back in flat Earth, Dave is in hot water. Brother, it's a wild time to be in the conspiracy space. Dude.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I'm so just I'll wait on my three bitcoin whenever he's ready. Even the code on his app, that flat Earth app. Did anybody just did anybody notice whenever you go to find other flat earthers he uses a round earth map? Does it throwing it out? No, he doesn't have like the flat disc Earth with all the pins all over it. It's the round map. And then in the code of the app the word spear is used like fifty fucking times.
Speaker 2: But like whatever, I know, man, Yeah, I saw, I saw that there was some shit going on with that. And actually your boy Tyler from the Fittest flat Earther that we had on a couple months ago, he had made a video and he was trying to date back like when Dave and this other guy, Tim Rothschild. Uh, he was trying to figure out like when did they have a podcast together? And come to find out, bro, like if by going down the rabbit hole you can find that at least Timothy Rothschild, the guy who he was with, there is certain ties to the Illuminati, I mean like legit ties to the Illuminati, And could this be you know, we've we've long speculated that there are that there are people within the conspiracy realm that have infiltrated, and I mean Dave being Dave. I hope it's not true. I really like the guy. But if you got to think about who has ruffled the most amount of feathers in the conspiratorial realm, it is Flat Earthers and especially David Weiss, Right.
Speaker 3: I don't think that he was like in on it by any means, even I just saw this thirty minute breakdown of him from a conspiracy to two UNEs as a YouTube channel. Look the data leaks that have happened. For the record, if any of y'all have an account on Flatter Dave's website, go change your passwords, like right now. If you haven't already and you didn't get the message when you were supposed to go change it, do so now and or just delete the app. And I'm not saying that to shit on flat Earth or on Dave. I'm saying that the security measures behind it are basically like a game boy's level of security. Okay, now, I'm not shitting on Dave with that. He's not a programmer, you know what I mean. He's not an app developer. He is a he's a content creator, you know what I mean. So he probably put his trust in somebody to develop this app, and I don't know what level of security and what level of background this app developer had. I'm not putting that on Dave. Okay, it's very possible he got lied to and put his trust in somebody that he shouldn't have. Fine, what I am saying is that if anybody is paying for that app, it is time to delete the app. It's really because they've probably backdoored it and gotten all of your information, your address, your card information, your bank and routing information, which that's already been proven that they're doing that. But yeah, it's not it's not a it's not a pretty sight.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: Well let's check out your boy the Fittest flat earther. I did a little bit of research after this, and I was able to find something and then it was so strange. You texted me the next day, so it was like going around like crazy, right, and so we love Tyler.
Speaker 3: He send it to me. But whoever you are, thank you. That was that made my fucking saturday when I read this thing and watched the video on him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah dude, yeah, so Tyler, you know the way he researches. I like to say that it's pretty in depth. I mean, he's right up there with some of the best. So he made a video right here. I just saw somebody send it to us on Instagram and it just said Illuminati and I was like, okay, Illuminati, you caught my attention, right, So let's see what he has to say here.
Speaker 5: I don't thank the Illuminati is real. Well wait till you see what I just stumbled onto by pure accident. I was literally just trying to prove that these two people had a podcast together called Deep Inside the rabbit Hole. And for some reason, they don't want you to know that because it is literally wiped from existence on Google thrown any matches for yoursearch. But I'm a good researcher, so I found it through other means and this was a link right there, a link I don't think they wanted me to click on because it took me somewhere so wild. And the funny thing is is it didn't take me here the first time. It took me somewhere totally different. But when I would try to screen record it, it kept taking me to the same thing. But after about the tenth try, it took me to the original place right there, and when you click on that, you literally get the official website. And let me tell you something, it's wild. It is Freemasonry, an Illuminati, and Luciferian all balled up into a single literal package inviting you to join. I don't think I was meant to find this. I think I somehow found a back door to something that you're only probably supposed to get through invite And let me tell you, I want no part of this. I am the opposite of this, and I'm a little bit apprehensive to show you guys this, To be fully honest, have a look for yourself.
Speaker 2: Let's learn more. I mean you can, Paul, all right, well, I mean, Jacob, what are your thoughts that was it possible? Like it was some kind of spam ad that he found or do you think that there is actual ties there that are connecting your boy Dave Weiss to the Illuminati.
Speaker 3: I don't want to believe that Dave Weiss is a part of the Illuminati or even an affiliate thereof I would like to believe that he is a truther who put all of his weight in flat Earth, which I still as a globe tar think is fucking retarded. But like, fine, fine, I get it, that's your niche. There are those on the internet calling him a full fledged charlatan right now, like a full fledged He's a part of the problem, not a part of the solution. He knew that it was he we live on a globe Earth because it's in his code. Even when they did that Antarctic expedition here recently to prove the twenty four hour son, they pulled up his app and they showed, Hey, Dave, we're on this part of the of the ice wall, and the son is supposed to be on the other side of the dinner plate. It's right there. How when I got what are we doing here?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 3: But like, okay, okay, I don't want to be that guy. I want to believe that Dave is a true believer, that he might have put all of his weight behind something that's really stupid, and like he may recover from this in some way, shape or form, I hope. So that being said, it's not a good look and he really needs to do some damage control and image saving control at this time. Will he? Will he not? I don't know. It's not like Dave and us are homeboys. We've had a couple of times him on the show a few times more than a couple. Yeah, it's it's time to try to save face and release a statement trying to save one's ass. I don't know if he's released a video on it yet. I'm not I'm not like in the up to dates on what's going on in the flat Earth world, because I find that to be ridiculous. But I don't believe to answer your question that Dave is a part of the Illuminati or a part of the global Cabal, or any of these things. I could be wrong. I just in my heart of hearts, I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: I want to believe that as well. It could have just been some kind of glitch. And and you're right, I mean, he is not writing the code on these apps. I mean, you know, typically people who get apps created for them, they go to like an app creator. I don't know what they're called, but typically they have somebody else that's creating them for that for them. And you know, if it was a hackable thing, dude, Sony gets hacked like Microsoft gets hacked. It's not that. I mean, nobody has an impenetrable fireball that is just unstoppable for anything getting through. I mean, fuck, you got a doge like basically breaking into all these systems, these government systems. So I mean, I guess anything is pretty much hackable.
Speaker 3: I do know that whenever it was discovered, not the first, not the second, but even the third time, when it was discovered that like, hey, your data, if you have been on this app is unsecure. And then he released a statement to all of his subscribers on the app and said, hey, y'all's you need to change your password, but if you don't, you still use your old password. It'll still work fine, It'll be all good. That that's a pretty fucking massive red flag. I feel like a lot of people should have seen that and taken that and thought for themselves and be like, huh, what do you mean? My old password will still work even if I don't change it, even though the owner just told me to change it. That's not normal. But I don't know, I don't you know. I but all of that to say, I don't think he is a grifter in that regard. I think that he might have put his faith in a bad developer, and that he should have rectified the problem the first time or the second time, I don't know, you know what I mean. That's why, like the CEC doesn't have an app, cult of Conspiracy doesn't have an app. The reason why we don't know who the fuck to trust as far as app development goes, and until we can like definitely put our way behind somebody, we're not gonna But like he, I don't know, I don't know. I am happy to see that people are disproving flat Earth, like playing by the flat earth or terms, but that's just the globe tard in me, you know.
Speaker 2: But I think, yeah, I think that the smarter plan to do is to try and disprove the physical reality, which is what I like to do. I've always said that I believe in the double toll roid, the plan of inertia. Maybe it wraps around, maybe it's an illusion, but I think that that absolutely makes the most amount of sense. I think that we're just kind of electrical beings and a quark is made of nothing. So anyway, moving on, it's just my opinion, you know.
Speaker 3: But you disagree on that, But moving on, moving.
Speaker 2: On, you disagree that a quark is made of nothing.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of empty space within it. But that's like saying that an atom is made of nothing. Now there is protons, neutrons, and electrons, there's a lot of empty space within it, but that doesn't take away the atomics.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what. I'm sorry, it's actually it does. It is made of something. It's made of pure light. So that's the only thing that is within inside of a quark. That's the tiniest thing that you can possibly measure, smaller than the atom. It's made of just light. And so yeah, I like to go back to your boy Tesla whenever he's like, you know, I believe, uh that basically everything in the universe is energy, frequency and vibration. That makes like, are we questioning that at that point?
Speaker 3: You know, like no, no, no, and that what I mean by you and I disagree on that. I don't mean like fundamentally and know we need to fight about by any means. I'm saying that, like you like, looking at things from the other side of it, how we need to uh dissociate from the physical reality. I am of the belief that since we are living in the physical reality, we need to master it, like the physics of it. That's not you and I disagree on this on a fundamental level. But that's fine, you know it'd be one like well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that the Bible says don't become of this earth though, right, so it you live in it.
Speaker 3: But be of it, sure, but it also gives your rules on how to live in this physical existence.
Speaker 2: So yeah, anyhow, spirit animal, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 6: You said how the quirks are made up of pure light.
Speaker 4: I can't help but to think, what if that is either one uh an entrance way to like a Palo universes. Like how if you think about our third D, our three D world that we live in, all it really is is just a sets of one dimensional lines set beneath the two dimensional lines and we're on top. So that way we can see in time space and uh not time and space, but we could see in all the our reality. Well, what if that is entrance ways to like either one like lower operations or Palo Universes since we do run like railad tracks and everything.
Speaker 2: Well, I believe, and you know, the CIA declassifying a lot of inform from way back in the day. They have also kind of confirmed that, you know, this reality is not what we think it is. It is somewhat of an illusion. Maybe it's somewhat of a hologram that basically, you know, here we are we're thinking that everything is you know, pretty much material reality. And it's not that simple. Yes, it seems you know, physical to us. And yes, if we, as Jacob likes to say, if I step out in front of a truck, I will get rand the fuck over and my soul will take a different form.
Speaker 4: Right, But.
Speaker 2: It's basically to say that the actual truth of this reality is stranger than anybody could think. You know, and and this is why you know, This is why you know whenever you're in a good mood or you're in a bad mood, there's higher vibrations and lower vibrations, and higher frequencies and lower frequencies. Dude, we can only see like one percent of the light spectrum, like of all things. Like we think that we know it all here, and it's just not that way. Like, there is so much much more that we don't have access to. We don't have the faculties to be able to see a lot of this shit. And that's why I'm so fascinated with the spiritual world, because that is, in my opinion, the clearest gateway to being able to access that other ninety nine percent. So that's where I like to go with it. But anyway, the GQ said, is Q back. Yeah, I was looking into that a little bit just now, and from what I've seen, Oh fuck, I gotta bring this up real quick. Okay, So I saw that I believe he's on. So it used to be four chan, now it's called eight kun.
Speaker 3: Well there was four chan, then there was eight chan. If they've changed eight chan to eight something else and like cool dope, but yeah, it's the place where the Internet trolls go to mingle and swap ideas. But then like there's also that kernel of truth that they bring to the table as well, so like it'd be like this, well check this out.
Speaker 2: So, for first of all, your boy Cash Bettel, he used to be on the Intelligence Committee back whenever Trump was in office the first time, right, and and now he's about to be director of the CIA. And what's very interesting is is they've.
Speaker 3: Been confirmed already. Huh uh.
Speaker 2: Either he has been confirmed or he's going to be confirmed like really soon. I haven't checked on that. I knew that it was coming up though, but.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking hag seth my bad. I just watched his big speech to the Pentagon. It was a whole thing, my bad and getting.
Speaker 2: That's a small motherfucker. By the way, Oh hea, I like him.
Speaker 3: People shit on him because of his tattoos and Yo, that motherfucker leading our Department of War. I'm a fan of.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, what do you expect somebody like that? He's gonna get a lot of the Christian crusades, Like he's a Christian, He's a crusader. You know, he's basically, you know, in the military, like modern day crusading, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, aside from that, just the fact that he's not bought. He's taken the position from Lloyd Austin, who sat on the bord of directors for RTX formerly Raytheon. Like, I'm this guy is not a part of some bord of director of somebody. He's not like in the click in that regard. Yeah, I like him being our our secretary of war. Do you know what do you know what branch of the military he was in army? Oh he was in an army Okay, yeah, So anyway, getting back to your boy, Cash Betel. Right, So what I had found and I didn't know this before, because I to be honest, we've had plenty.
Speaker 2: Of Q shows on here before. You know, Brooke has talked about it pretty extensively back in the day. We're trying to get her back on that. So if anybody wants to, you know, yeah, slide into Brooks DMS. It's outlooked by Brooke and that's the name of her podcast. That's also the name of her Instagram channel. Slide into her DMS and say, brook get your shit back up. We need Q is back now, we need more, we need more digging. So anyway, so I had never really gotten super far into Q outside of some of our guests, right, but I didn't know that Cash Pttel was playing to the Q, the Q movement. As a matter of fact. On on truth Social back in February of twenty twenty two, he wrote, having a beer with at Q right now? What Cash Fitzell is a que card?
Speaker 3: Is there somebody with the last name starting with Q that that could be referencing or did he infect me and Q him slash her slash themselves.
Speaker 2: I believe that, and I don't if I do have true social anymore, I haven't checked it in a long time, but from I'm pretty sure we followed at Q on there and it was supposedly the Q. Now there's a lot of people out there that are claiming to be the Q, and it's hard to figure it out. You got certain websites they think that they think that they figured out who Q was. They thought it was some old farmhand and his son and shit like that. Turns out that was actually debunked. Nobody knows who Q is, just like nobody knows who whatever is named Nakamura or whatever from from bitcoin right and so, but it's it's like so wild, dude, and I want to I want to get into a little bit of this rate here. This is actually where was I? All Right? So right now I'm at at wired dot com and I'm I don't really feel like I need to share it because there's just a couple of things I don't want to pull from it. But initially people were asking like, yo, Cash, are you a follower or a promoter of Q and on, and Cash said, I have publicly rejected outright Q and on baseless conspiracy theories or any other baseless conspiracy theories. But then going all the way back, because people have the internet, you can find out that like he was posting a lot of the same Q rhetoric, right, like where we go one, we go all and just certain shit like that that is like you know it's Q, right, or you know it's at least Q related, And especially if you're posting it on truth Social, Dude, there's a lot of Q followers on true Social, because those are the same people that were thinking that, you know, Trump was going to get back in the office for the second term back in twenty twenty one, and so the people that were waiting on the military coup to take over any day now, right, Well, how about this. There was a Q drop back in twenty eighteen when cash Battel was working as a senior committee aid to the then House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunis right, and AQ drop back in twenty eighteen, said Cash Paatel A name to remember. So I don't know q's mentioning Cash Battel, A cash Betel is mentioning Q. I like it. I personally, I dig it because I think that there's a lot of I think that you know that we've talked about it, you know before that the Q movement may it may have gotten infiltrated. Maybe certain people blew it out of proportion. Maybe if certain people get a little too excited, then they start trying to add their own shit to it. But I think the initial Q stuff was like on one, dude, I really do.
Speaker 3: If I if I could understand how to read the quote unquote deltas that get dropped, maybe I'd be more like involved with it and more excited about it. I mean, I don't know. And it's not just Brooke. There have been multiple people that claim that Putin and Jijaping and Trump are all white hats and they're in the set on the same team to try to save the world. And it's like, you lost me on that one. That's just me personally. I don't see it. And it's like, oh, yeah, don't worry. All these people that we see on TV, they're actually just doubles. The real ones have been bagged and tagged during at Guantanamo Bay for their tribunes and their triunes whatever. It's like, I'm I'm sorry, I don't believe that, Like I.
Speaker 2: Just me, Yeah, that's that want too, that's that real raw news, you know, talking about taking them out to Guantanamo Bay and stuff. Like that.
Speaker 3: I love it. I want that to be real. I fucking wish the swamp was drained to that level and these people were actually getting like hung from nooses for their crimes against the government and against their own people, treason and shit like yo, I'm here for it. I just I personally don't believe it. So whenever Q is saying that these things have happened, it's like, I'm calling you a liar on that one, mister Q. But at the same time, was that really cue Was that somebody who hacked the system and dropped a bunch of D plus triangle upright upside down emoji clearly means that Kim Jong un is a good guy. Like I don't know, I don't it's.
Speaker 2: Hard to understand. Yeah, it's hard to understand all that, but I think there is something to it. And just going back to cash Bettell, some of the things that he has said regarding Q, this was another thing back in twenty twenty two in June where he said, we try to incorporate it into our overall message scheme to capture audiences, because whoever that person is has certainly captured a widespread breadth of the MAGA and the America First Movement. And so what I try to do is is what I tried to do with anything Q or otherwise, is you can't ignore that group of people that has such a strong dominant following in regards to Q. Right and then and then he wrote where was it shit? There was another one that I wanted to read there, it says one of the key parts of that effort was the creation of the at Q account on truth Social, which was done by the site's own developers. And so whenever Patel wrote I'm having a beer with Q right now and then check this out, he asked, he asked all the followers on truth Social. He goes, all, right, anons, where are we kicking it tonight?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 2: I just I like cash Ptel even more than I did before.
Speaker 3: Now I like them a lot. But again, to that point, does he mean Q being the they, the all encompassing Q, the people that listen like nothing?
Speaker 2: So where are we kicking it?
Speaker 3: In the plural sense? Did he mean I'm having a drink with actual Q himself or her? You see what I'm saying. That's very open ended. I don't know how to take that personally, but I do in fact, like Cash Bettel and I do like him in the position that he soon will be occupying fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, But we don't know. We don't know if you know, Q is one person or a group of people or anything like that. So whenever they're saying C because there's been a lot of people that have noticed, like differences in spelling and punctuation and stuff like that in regards to the Q messages where it's like it seems like it's more than one person. It's like, you know, uh, the ghost face mask. You know, like, yes, that's Scream, right, but like maybe it could be this person or that person and you know you just locked up that person you thought was Scream and now Scream just killed somebody else. It's like, I don't know, maybe it could be like a conglomeration of Q. Which hey, either way, I dig it, I like it.
Speaker 3: I missed the Anonymous Hacker group.
Speaker 2: Does everybody remember them?
Speaker 3: Does everybody remember when these people were out they're actually doing the Lord's work, showing the underground pedophilic rings and all that and bringing things to lights. But then they started eating themselves from the inside out because you had half the group that would take that information and turn it into law enforcement and get these people arrested. The other half of the group got mad at them for going to the law because that went against the entire ethos of what Anon was supposed to be about. And so it was like, why are you turning to our law when we don't trust our law? And it's like, because these fuckers are still out and about and unless you're going to start like mobilizing some sort of a vigilante task force to go take them out, we're going to need to rely on the law. And so it started eating itself alive from the inside out to the point to where it's not even recognizable anymore. Same with the Libertarian Party. It's how about this? How about this right here?
Speaker 2: I created this for AI the other day, so it's funny we're even bringing that up. But I tried to make a cult of conspiracy like guy Fawkes mask.
Speaker 3: How sick is that?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: I want that as a T shirt?
Speaker 3: Like it? I want to make that mask? I know, yeah, I have. I have a couple of different vief for Vendetta masks. That one's better. So find a company to fucking make a couple of runs of that. That'd be dope.
Speaker 2: You know what I was thinking too, Like, just looking at that mask, it reminded me of Marty Graus and I was like, oh shit, is our show Marti Gras colors?
Speaker 3: I mean it accidentally is we need some gold thrown into it for the fun of it? But yes, purple, green and gold is absolutely Marty grow.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, so spirit Animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna start writing the Book of Abology. I have it is I'm making an official I'm gonna write the scripture of the cult. It's funny y'all said, you'll bought up the colors uh gold, my town high school and everything. Our football team is actually the blue and gold, and my family cuest it has that those two colors as the inlay and everything.
Speaker 6: So I think it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah. Well, look they think that the the Book of Herbology has been an oral tradition for long enough. It's I think it's about time that it gets you. You put a little pen to paper, sir.
Speaker 3: I'm with it.
Speaker 6: I just need Jall's blessing on it, so you have it.
Speaker 3: Blessings and all the things.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, blessings, blessings to you, Samuel. So nextly we got uh Nora said that Barry is a bottom. That's a big fact, and then Spirit Animal said, or a power bottom. Probably, I don't even know if I would say he's a power bottom. He's probably just a I.
Speaker 6: Was saying, Big MIC's the power bottom.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Big Mic is definitely the top. Big Mic is slinging into Berry's ass. Well it used to be.
Speaker 4: You see, is twenty twenty five deal with some of the biggest uh body body builders that is probably getting dicked down by the skinniest of twinks.
Speaker 6: Hey, I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Big Mic was definitely the more dominant force of that couple for sure. Dude, you don't even behind closed doors. I could see Barry absolutely being like, yes, Daddy told Big Mic.
Speaker 2: Dude, you don't see traps like that on no, bitch, you know what I'm saying. You got traps, you got some some you know, all the lats, everything's poking all out and you're like, Mike, you've been working out there, homie, and now you see like a lot of the fallout between the whole Jennifer Jennifer Maniston sorry, and and Brock Obama and It's like, dude, now you're seeing pictures of Michelle Obama like all pissed and like sad and looks like she's been drinking, you know, a bottle of wine an how or whatever. And it's like, dude, you're you need to throw some makeup on because you know, like your your your cover is starting to show a little bit, Like I'm worried that that five o'clock shadow is gonna be coming in on your big mic.
Speaker 3: You know, it's her hairline. Their hairline keeps going back. That's why they keep wearing more and more things. It's like saying, well, like Jay, he keeps wearing new shit to like hide the eight head, and Big Mike has got the same thing going on. It's like, sir, sir, go get another wig put on because it's starting to show a bit too much. But anyway, anyway, we've dogged on Old Barry and Big Mike for years and years. It's not gonna stop any time soon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, speaking of your boy, Big Mike, there have been other thoughts in the conspiratorial realm here lately that get into the French president's wife, Emmanuel Macrone. I'm sure it's not said that way.
Speaker 3: But you know, they keep trying to make her seem like she's such a gorgeous woman. First of all, anybody who doesn't know, wasn't that his mistress while he was married to another woman at one point and then after they split he married her, which I'm not gonna judge somebody based off of what they do, as long as it was like accepted and all parties were aware, then whatever. But like that was the side piece, That was his dime that he had up at the hotel at all times, that thing, like for real, though, it's a little.
Speaker 8: Disturbing think he had a previous relationship. But she was married with three kids allegedly and like twenty two years older than Emmanuel was.
Speaker 2: Oh she was baby sitting probably then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's not a I know plastic surgery does not age well, and I get that, but like, dude, they are trying to go out of their way to make her seem like she is just so gorgeous and just beloved by the people. First of all, Macron isn't beloved by the people. His hoe ain't neither, Like, let's just be straight up with that. Secondly, she's not like objectively speaking, she's not a good looking woman.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, you can throw a little lipstick on a pig from time to time, you know, still gonna be a bit.
Speaker 3: I know that maybe I'm a little different in my tastes, you know what I mean. Like, I also don't believe that our current first lady is a good looking woman. I personally am not. You know, Yeah, she did playboy back in the day, but she's a twig. I don't find that to be attractive personally. It's like, maybe I'm just a little you know, biased in my opinion, but yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she needs to be just petty political drama. But jd Vance and his wife just went over to France and Emmanuel mccron kissed jd Vance's wife's hand, but Jade Vance just shook Brigitte mccran's hand. He didn't do any kissing.
Speaker 3: I saw jd Vance just speak actually in Paris at the AI summit, and uh, you know, not a fan of everything he had to say on it. However, he was out there trying to assert America's dominance in the AI space and called out other nations that would be using AI to assert their own dominance on the world stage. So like he's doing his VP thing and like that's cool. I'm just again my own biases. I hate AI for all the things, but yeah.
Speaker 2: No I love Ai. It's awesome as a matter of fact, and maybe I'll share it next time. But I got Ai to write the new Meta Mystery song. Wo that thing is soweet dude, Like it fits perfectly with the show, like the perfect vibe and I'm really digging that.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, don't play it here. If anybody would like to go listen to it for themselves, go check out Meta Mysteries that will be dropping the new song will be on all the new episodes if you would like to hear this masterpiece, which for the record, he did sing to me. And I really like the song. Honestly, I know AI made it, but it's a good song. I like the tune. It is a good Check it out on Meta Mysteries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, We're gonna be going live tomorrow night on Meta Mysteries. We go live every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, So if you want to come check out that, that's where I'm gonna be dropping the new song. For everybody that's joined over there at Patreon and yeah, it's gonna I think I'm just gonna play it during the show over there.
Speaker 3: That'd probably be plugging. I also go live on Cage to Night on Patrio on Wednesday nights, So if you would like to go check that out, go to Cajun Night on Patreon join the live. It's fun. We dropped that episode on Thursdays on the Cult of Conspiracy, So good things.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been, uh, i'd been scrolling, you know, I'm a I'm an avid TikToker and and I was scrolling the other day and I came upon Canada Talk or Canada TikTok or whatever it was, and did you know that, like from what I was understanding what this woman was saying, and a bunch of other people on TikTok, they believe that their military is gearing up for war against us. Like they're they're like, yo, I don't know, like they they see, like it's very well known that Canada is gearing up for war, and they know that they're going to be coming after us or whatever the case may be. And and and they're asking everybody in America. They're like, have do y'all even know anything about this, because I don't see any American talking about it, and everybody's just like, haven't heard shit. You know, it's not being mentioned on the news anywhere. Nobody's really talking about it. And I guess it's probably because, you know, we're not necessarily terrified of Canadia.
Speaker 3: Maybe no, we're not, like they're known for committing war crimes. Don't get me wrong, but World War Two has been quite a few decades ago. First off. Second off, I'm pretty sure that we have more jets in the state of Louisiana than Canada does in the entire nation. Like, on some very very real levels, Canada quote unquote gearing up for war is uh if that's true. If that's true, that's really funny, and they need to go back home and calm down, take a chill pill. If that's false, then like the Internet needs to calm down. Canada doesn't want the smoke with literally anybody as far as their military is concerned. Now, I'm not saying that the members of the Canadian military are bitches by any means. I've met a lot of them. There's solid people. They're solid soldiers, all the things mad respect and love that'd be fucking hilarious, would be really funny.
Speaker 2: Well this I'm pulling it up now. And there's a website called The Week. Never heard of it before, but it was recently posted just a couple of days ago, and it said, how is Canada readying its arsenal for a trade war with the United States?
Speaker 3: A trade war is going to lead to some sort of an arsenal exchange.
Speaker 2: Well, they believe so. And this is the reason why Trudeau allegedly is stepping down because Trump basically told him, Look, if you can't survive off of taxing US twenty five percent on all your goods, then you probably should just become the fifty first state, right Like that was a thing that was said, and a lot of people thought that he was joking. But ever since he had said that, justin Trudeau had resigned. I think that he's going to be stepping down here. I think he's just finishing out his term. But whenever he finishes his term, like allegedly, this is the reason, because Canada can't exist, according to Trudeau and according to Trump without like basically US bolstering them up, you know, as far as taxes and everything.
Speaker 3: And military do you know why Canada doesn't spend a lot on their defense budget because we cover their ass. If anybody was to fuck with Canada, we would take it as our northern border is now open, or is now our defensive posture has been weakened. We cover them. So, no, they don't spend a lot on their military. They don't have much of one to talk about in the first place. It's yeah, no, they're trying to quote unquote gear up for war because they're trying to put tariffs on them. It's a it's a very it's a it's a good posture. They're Trudeau good.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: The problem being is that you know, and I don't know if they're expecting us to come after them, or if they're coming after us, whatever the case may be. But a lot of people in Canada, what they're saying is that, well, you probably don't want to fuck with Canada, because it's kind of funny to even say it, but you probably don't want to fuck with Canada because of their relationship with shit. I just had NATO China right, well, because of NATO. I know that we're a part of NATO too, but they believe that if we were to start some kind of war against Canada that NATO would be breathing down our neck at that point, which would invite all the countries that are involved in NATO, which that wouldn't be very good.
Speaker 3: I don't think, no, it wouldn't be good for NATO at all. Like I tell you what, dude, I have plugged into many a simulation if every NATO country was to attack America at the same time, we would own the world in seventy two hours. I'm sorry, Like this is like all jokes aside, and I know that I'm buyos because America, but no, no, no, realistically, if you just take our current military standings, not implementing a draft, not implementing a wartime economy, if you were just to do that right now, it's not even a fuck. It's not even a conversation worth having. Like that's that's laughable. And I will also want to point out that ninety percent of Canada's population lives within one hundred miles of the US border. Why is that? Because they can't fucking exist without us. That's the facts. So I'm not this is this is not a thing to worry about. Good cult members.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll see what happens in other news. There's also Greenland, and you know, the possible acquisition by the United States. I believe it was Trump or I'm sorry, there was a senator or a congressman somewhere that submitted a new possible name for Greenland if we were to take it on as the fifty first state or fifty second or whatever. We're out at this point, and they're like, well, instead of calling it Greenland, let's call it Red, white, and Blue Land, which would be pretty sweet.
Speaker 3: I like it. I heard somebody say that, actually, this is all part of the long con that Trump is on right now. Bro, what he's actually trying to do. He's gonna take over what was it, Greenland, Canada. He's gonna make Puerto Rico a state, Guama State, and the Virgin Islands of state, and he's gonna have fifty five stars in the flag. That's what he's doing. And it's like, I mean, look'd sweet. I don't think that's I don't think that's real life, but I like the intent. That's pretty dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the more of the merrier, why not, I mean, hey, sure, why he can be a state, then why not everywhere else?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it holds about as much significance as Guam, does you know.
Speaker 2: I mean he's basically Rhode Island right, Well.
Speaker 3: Hawaii's got like I want to say, it's like nine islands technically speaking, but I mean Guam is one, and depending on which Congress goan you ask, that the island might capsize if there's too many people on one side because he thinks that an island is more like a boat. I forget the guy who said that, but y'all remember that, uh, that golden clip that's like locked into internet lore from God? What was it?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 3: An old, an old African America, gentlemen. He was a congressman or a senator or something like that who was saying that we need to not send more people to Guam because he thought the island was gonna tip over.
Speaker 2: That is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was our real elected official, ladies and gentlemen. There was actual Americans with the right to vote who put that guy in office and then he won another election after that.
Speaker 2: So that is your boy, Hank Johnson who said that.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Jackson, it was Johnson. Excuse me, but yeah, Hank Johnson, he really for a second thought that islands are floating, they're not stagnant. That's that's our elected officials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says Hank Johnson worries Guam could end quotes capsize after after marine build up because basically we were sending too many marines there, and he thought he thought that the fucking island was gonna tip over.
Speaker 3: What an idiot? You know, the jokes write themselves. Has he never stepped foot on an island before? I don't believe so. I honestly don't. Even if he did, he probably thought it was a giant ass floating boat, some sort of naturally floating boat or something. You see what I'm saying. It's hard for us to take politicians serious when that's the caliber of individual that takes these offices. And I don't know what state he's from, or what city he represents or whatever. For some reason, I feel like it's Detroit, Chicago. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Georgia actually shout out to the spirit animal Georgia. Yeah, oh no, I.
Speaker 6: Don't blame that bastard.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 4: Don't you put that displace on my beloved Georgia.
Speaker 6: We beat him, no veto.
Speaker 2: He is a Democrat, so not necessarily all the way.
Speaker 3: You know, shocker, I know who could have seen that glombshell dropping?
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, dirty Sanchez said, I've been waiting for this chat tonight. I've got a hammer of a conspiracy from a recent show you guys had. Also, I got a new little micro ruger LCP yesterday for myself.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, jess, what's up? All right? Hit us with this bombshell that you've uh that you've got to bring up.
Speaker 10: Okay, I cannot remember the gentleman's name that came on. I was talking about the the blood, about the canaan.
Speaker 3: Abel, the Epic of Enoch. That's our boy, Justin from Prometheus Lens.
Speaker 10: Yes, So whenever I was listening to that, whenever I was listening to that, something start going through my head.
Speaker 7: I was like, wait a minute, do you know how.
Speaker 10: When you're born, they take they take your newborn and they pricked his foot and apparently they're sending all of that blood to oh my god, the people out on the West coast.
Speaker 3: Well, they send it to labs to see like what blood type it is and everything. But I mean, who's to say where all of that blood goes?
Speaker 10: I'm with you, well, the they say that they send it out to the people that that go.
Speaker 7: Door to door.
Speaker 10: Anyways, they're supposed to have this whole blood bank of everybody's DNA, the Mormons.
Speaker 7: The.
Speaker 3: Mountain Jews, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Mountain Jews. Yeah. So what if?
Speaker 10: What if what they've really been looking for is to discern the blood types between the babies they have the DNA bank to find out who the ancient blood is. Going deeper into that, what if the uh, the corona or what if the the shot is actually supposed to be harming the ones who have that ancient blood?
Speaker 7: Who's good?
Speaker 10: And then going even deeper into that, My brain went to when Jesus took what was the disciple? He took off the mountain to tell them about who he really was, and he came back and they're like, what did Jesus tell you? And they're like, you you don't want to know.
Speaker 3: Are you telling me one of the apothecal Gospels, the Gospel of Judas or something?
Speaker 10: Yeah, what if Jesus told him like, since I am a true born, you know, the Father sent me, I didn't have the cina man in me. You guys are actually of the devil's blood, and like, what if you couldn't understand that.
Speaker 3: I will say that that negates like he absolutely had the sin of man within him. That's why he was tempted by the devil multiple times. There's a reason why he had to be born of human flesh and blood. He was tempted, Like he had all the temptations to sin, but he chose not to. That's a whole part of the dogma behind it. But I don't know. I don't know. It depends on the group you're talking to. I've heard different takes on the whole Mormon blood bank situation. Some say that they are absolutely collecting all of the blood so that they could do baptisms for the dead and things like that, and third party indoctrinate everybody into their fold. And then I've also heard that it's only like is it twenty three and meter or is it ancestry dot com that was owned by them and then was sold to somebody else? And I don't know, it gets.
Speaker 7: Me, Thanks for listening, No.
Speaker 2: Doubt, that might have to be something we dive into a little bit, because I don't trust anybody with baby blood to be real with you, like that's because you got to think the baby they come out screaming, crying, they're probably scared at the most scared you could ever be, like being born into this world. Right, And is that not like the most pure form of adrenochrome is getting one right out the womb like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean possibly, I mean, I see where you're going with this, Like they're breathing air for the first time ever. It's not exactly a comfortable experience, So like, I get that, but is it that they're going for the adrenalized blood. I mean, whenever I've had my children and they've gotten that prick off the heel, it was always like a few drops of blood, like a few drops they didn't take like vile after vial after vial. It was a little bit. They tested it here and hear it now. I can't confirm with one hundred percent that none of that blood was sent off to some lefe somewhere quote unquote lab somewhere. I can't confirm that, but I I don't know if that would be enough to do what's needed to be done to make adrenochrome, or are they trying to just grab the purest source and then chemically synthesize their own I yes, yeah, I don't know. It could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never know. There was a cult member that said, have y'all checked out Dead Hidden on uh TikTok?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah Jr. Has been talking to us through a messenger on Patreon, which, by the way, I am on. Yes, I'm starting to take the weekends off on that. Maybe I get on the weekends, maybe I don't during the week days money through Brida, though, I'm absolutely answering the messages. He's been telling us to check him out for a good little while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's this gentleman. I've seen him. I've seen him on TikTok a few times, and.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: You know, he looks into a little bit of the occult. He's a Christian and I dig him. I mean, I would like to Is there a specific thing that that really caught your attention with at Dead Underscore Hidden on TikTok yet Jr. But anyway, we'll get back to that. Tyler said he got a little.
Speaker 3: Safety meeting him on the show. That'd be cool.
Speaker 2: I'll be down Spirit Animal with your hand raised, sir, what did it do?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: He was talking about how babies are probably the purest form of adrenal.
Speaker 6: Comb I got it.
Speaker 4: I went down the rabbit hole of adrenal come today, as one does, I guess.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Oh, I went down.
Speaker 4: I think I sent a video to one of the Goop chats of how nine kid was talking about how at us they had.
Speaker 6: They pretty much.
Speaker 4: Took a baby and sacrifice and made the kids drink the blood and eat eat of the young.
Speaker 6: And there's that.
Speaker 4: But then I was falling down even more and just going down deeper, and I did not save it, did not.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I saw a video of a person from a planned parenthood said that it's a what they do is they do, uh they when they take the babies something, they'll tell them they'll sell it.
Speaker 6: They'll sell the kid, or that they'll sell the organs to other hospitals.
Speaker 4: And then they even say that they that they'll put it in their products and everything. But that through I will say that through the babies sells and everything. Is how we got a lot of stem cell research done on the early beginnings.
Speaker 6: And it's kind of messed up, no doubt.
Speaker 4: But I'm sorry, I'm cat of my anxiety is going up because this subject kind of.
Speaker 3: It fucked me up, no doubt.
Speaker 2: It's easy to black bill on that ship, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, turbo black pretty. It's it's not a pretty topic to dive into. However, that doesn't negate the truth of it. So yeah with you, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude. GQ said you need to do the Master's Cleanse, and so I just look that up to try and see what that's all about. It says the Master cleans And I don't know if this is the Master cleans that you're referring to, but it says the Master cleanses. Perhaps the original detox diet, also called the Master cleans or the lemonade diet. This liquid fasting plan was introduced all the way back in the nineteen forties when alternative health practitioner Stanley Burrows developed it as a weight loss method. As his ideas became more popular, he eventually published a book the book, and the fast became popular among people trying to lose weight. Basically, it aims to clean the body of harmful chemicals and toxins by drinking by drinking a lemon beverage made with maple syrup and cayenne pepper for ten days and besides this homemade drink, a saltwater solution and herbal laxative teas are also encouraged on the diet. In effect, it's more of a fast than a diet, it says. The idea goes that detoxification helps the body he set and shed weight. However, you might lose weight quickly by fasting in this way. And yeah, so I guess it's a lemon uh So it's basically lemon, maple syrup and cayenne pepper along with water solution. And it says the book actually says it suggests a maximum of doing that for forty days only that I mean, hey, r, there have been plenty of people who have fasted for you know that long we've we've talked about I can never remember the Carolina Panthers lineman. He was an offensive lineman. He lost a shitload of weight. And then there was Kevin James lost his shitload of weight. Now these are monsters of human beings. Like there's some big boys. So I mean we might be able to get away with a tenor maybe you know.
Speaker 3: If I say, if you weigh a buck fifty yo, don't fast for forty days like real shit, not to that, not that type of fast, you know what I mean? Like that, No, no, no, But if you're really trying to cleanse your system of some shit you got going on, then like, who am I to tell you health advice? I'm not doctor.
Speaker 2: Bro Fasting is on some real shit though too, like it is, it is amazing, Like I've done. The longest I think I ever did was two and a half or three days or something like that. But it was called a and I've mentioned this like a long time ago, but it was a It's called a hard a hard dry fast, which basically means that you don't need anything. Obviously you're fasting, and you don't even drink water, like you don't drink anything. You don't come in contact with water. So if it's raining, you stay inside. You don't shower even like you don't even like if you're brushing your teeth, don't use water because that water can be soaked up into your body because you're like your skin, you know, it's your biggest organ and it soaks up all that water. And so the idea is that you're trying to completely detox from everything, especially if you believe that the water has been contaminated in some kind of way, So that would be the best way if you're really trying to full on hard dry fast is what it's called. There's this guy, there's this guy on YouTube that I used to follow, and I think that his I can't remember his name, but I know his YouTube channel was called the Snake Diet. He just called it the snake Diet. Then he started implementing like you know, maybe you know you can you can take a you can drink like maybe a bottle of water a day where you throw a little salt and some electrolytes in there just to keep you going if you get tired or whatever. But I've done it, dude, and dude, I tell you what. You feel phenomenal, Like you can start hearing better, You feel better, like you smell, like all of your senses are extremely heightened. It is insane because your body goes into full on survival mode and all of your senses are heightened. But you're also getting rid of all the harmful contaminants that you would normally eat. And so the idea of fasting in the first place is that you know your body, especially if you're somebody who eats, you know, multiple times a day, as most people do. But if you're somebody who eats like the old the old trifecta of breakfast, lunch, and dinner like that is not You're not from what I've looked up, like, you shouldn't be eating three meals a day, like you should be eating at most too, because your body needs that time to break that food down and turn it into you know, fat, and store it for energy and that kind of shit. But if you're just constantly piling food on, that's how people, you know, obviously gain weight because your body doesn't have enough time to break all that shit down. That's why sleeping is so good for you, because you know, obviously you're not eating anything for that long and so whenever you wake up, you're breaking your fast. That's why it's called breakfast. That whole situation, I don't know. I'm a fan of it, so I don't know. Maybe maybe look into it. Maybe not.
Speaker 3: Whatever you're about, I'll say, if you're doing some sort of job where you're sweating like a lot, like manual labor type job, yo, don't do that. Don't do that now. If you're living a life where you're in the air, conditioning, and you're like, you can actually maintain and not take in so much water? All right, fine, you know do you? I'm not your dad. I'm just saying I don't want somebody go down to the heat case because they wanted to. You see what I'm saying. It depends on your lifestyle. It depends on what you do on your day to day life. But I see where you're going with it for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no doubt the enough said Steph said Happy Tuesday. Calt fam H Dre said that mouth sensation is crazy. No cat pause, I don't know what that was referring to. That was MN near an hour ago. We need to catch up on these messages.
Speaker 3: We do we? Oh my god, the mouth sensation could mean so many things.
Speaker 2: Oh well, talking about smoking, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh god, let's say whoa, whoa? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, GQ said I don't even smoke, and I've been hitting that damn vape. Yeah dude, it's it'll get you. Oh the hard g in Gamatria said what up, peeps, and followed by something which might be in Hebrew. I'm not sure, yeah, Tony said Chalon, I know nothing of Hebrew. Or Arabic, except it goes right left.
Speaker 3: Oh that is true, yeah, Royce or resident Jewish correspondent for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the there was a bunch of Hebrew wick talk, uh, Nora said Jonathan. Maybe try CBD vape juice instead. I had to quit cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant the first time, and second time. I'm nursing my newborn and I still can't vape nicotine. But I've done research on CBD vape juice to help with stress without tainting my baby's food. Regular CBD vape juice could be your crutch to get off of nicotine and help with stress.
Speaker 1: How about that.
Speaker 3: You gotta be you gotta be careful with that CBD vape juice.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 3: I remember a couple of years ago in crisp CBD and then was it frost or ice? CBD came out and it was able to get you high without popping on a piss test. Yeah, it's because it wasn't CBD. That was like spice or like K two or whatever that was. That was just that was chemicals and shit, and that was god awful.
Speaker 2: If it's actual CBD, sure, but yeah, like not something where it's like, well, chemically it is CBD because we concocted this thing in a laboratory kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Right right, It makes you test your source, Okay, don't be taken in all those deats and chemicals and things. I remember I myself got on that Chris CBD for a little while. When I finally got off of it, I was sweating yellow shit. I had to throw away my sheets because my body was like detoxing from it. And I was over here thinking that it was natural CBD vape that I was hitting absolu fucking lutely not. So I'm just saying be carefully.
Speaker 2: All yeah, with a lot of that fake weed that was coming out back in I think it was like two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine gold Flake, and there's a bunch of other names for it. But dude, I got Actually, my brother and one of my friends at the time got real bad off on it, like they got super addicted to it to where they were rolling up joints and literally smoking them more than the regular person would like cigarettes and just had to stay completely blitz the entire time. And I think that there must have been some kind of some kind of kee go in there that that made you want to keep on coming back to make it addictive like that. But dude, it was sick, dude because my friend he got so bad off on it. Dude, he was smoking a fucking eighth the day of that shit and yeah, like crazy and uh do Whenever he finally got off, he started sweating like you were talking about, but with black shit coming out of his pores.
Speaker 3: I was like, that can't be good. That ain't natural. I don't care what you're thinking. If you're sweating black, whatever the fuck you put in your body is poison. But to that point, Nora, we're not saying that that is what you are using it. They do actually have pure CBD vapable juices out there then, like cool things, cool things, although, Nora, let us know, does that get you high? Very curious. I've heard cbudo doesn't get you high, bah blah blah, but again, all these other CBD vape juices allegedly do. So I would love to hear your two cents on that one. Uh, Royce, your hand is raised, Sarah, go ahead yourself.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, I had to find the button. No, so that a few seconds ago. That was I said, sam basically, which means beastly unto everyone.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, Royce, while I got you here, the word doesn't that mean cow?
Speaker 7: No break that down for us. So go means nation. As far as my understanding and translation, we had done it. We had show it does not mean cow, para para up like a para is a cow, like the para like the red heifer.
Speaker 3: So whenever we hear these people call gos or dirty goyams or the non Jews, right, that's talking about the non Jewish nation.
Speaker 7: Prect so so GOI means gentile or nation.
Speaker 2: There we go. Yeah, okay, what are your thoughts on the to mood? Royce? Just out of curiosity, We're not going to go there. I just want to see, like, because you know, we're we're kind of curious. Is that that's something a normal like you're you know, your regular Jewish person actually reads or I don't you know. I'm not I'm not asking for your opinion on the tal mood or whatever, but you know, just basically, do you think or are you aware of any other Jewish people who are you know, partaking of the old tal mood?
Speaker 7: So I will tell you that in religious circles Orthodox and Pacific, Ultra Orthodox, et cetera. The town would have studied. Matter of fact, there's something called dafyomi, which basically means you read one folio which is a page back or back and front, every single day, and they do this annually because it takes seven and a half years to go through the entire thing, and there are cycles for that, so there are It is definitely studied. I heard your show the other day about the town went so as far as some of those things they are in there, I don't know because I am not, unfortunately a Toma Hawk, I do not I currently have the time to study it daily. I do have friends that are in that circle, and I was actually planning on asking them. I just didn't have a chance. But to answer question, yeah, there are plenty of Jews that study it. It's a very very big thing.
Speaker 2: And so as far as the ones that are studying it, is it something that you know, you like abide by and you you would abide by in your everyday life or is it just kind of like a history lesson, you know, like looking back and seeing what the old you know, this old sector of people that you know believed in this book would have would have thought.
Speaker 7: So with the tam there are two main sections kind of you have like the stories like which sometimes can be very out there. They might be allegorical, might be true, but then you have the actual practical rules out of it. So one of the things that Jacob has had said in the past is like basically a bunch of scenarios that are given, because so that's essentially the basis of how Jews or how we get our actual laws itself originally originated from the tunnel because that was essentially the oral tradition that was handed down for Moses, and obviously it was compiled many years later.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, okay, yeah, just out of you know, I was just curious, you know, I'm you know, maybe we're reading it wrong, you know, like maybe we don't understand, maybe it's out of context. But I was just trying to figure out a way in which, you know, what context could that be taken in the you know, correctly without being so you know, agreed, I hear it.
Speaker 7: Look, I know, first of all, I hear the question. I understand, and I mean when you brought that, brought that up, I had those questions myself. The only thing is that the problem with it is not only is there the actual words that are on the call the inside of the column, right, but you have what's on the outside of the column, and there are many commentaries in and of itself, and then they're like commentaries and commentaries and commentaries. So what it actually said and then what it might mean and how it's taken because like if you think you guys go on rabbit trails, like going on a rabbit trail of Gamara is it can be fun to say the least. So I couldn't tell you like how it's taken out of context and what points. But I know that just because it says something that, like as you guys have said, like it's that was during that point in time and that might have been for them. But yeah, again, I don't know how it applies now, but I can promise you that in most religious circles, not some of the crazy UH sects like Live Tahor, which is horrible and actually it makes Alt Jews kind of look bad. The overwhelming Orthodox Jews don't like do all that shit, Okay, Like that's that's very that's very very much so like fro frowned upon. So even if you have someone that's that in a community that they're they're shunned, are not allowed to go to school or things so like, no, that a lot of that kind of stuff is very much so frown upon.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, yeah, we weren't sure if it was something that you kind of had to be invited to or dialed in like the Kabbala, right like not obviously not all and.
Speaker 7: Everything, and that's a completely different thing itself. In the Kabbala and the Zohar, these are things that are very esoteric that you need a good foundation in the actual like Torah and prophets and writings, et cetera, and even Jewish law before you even get into that kind of suck that's on such a high level that literally there most people do not study Zohar at all. There are other costhetic works that they'll that they'll do it, but not for so har.
Speaker 3: What I'll say this, if anybody would like to look more into those meanings of things and stuff unbiased and very scholarly, look at them. There's a YouTube channel called Esoterica doctor Justin Sledge, who is a Jewish scholar who also delves deep into ancient occult and Zohar and Kabbala and all of that. He releases videos more than weekly. I cannot recommend him enough. He's awesome. And he doesn't throw it on to say, well, this is why it's a good thing. He very much comes at it like a college professor giving a lecture on a topic, unbiased as much as he can. The only reason I know he's Jewish is because he wears a Yamaica Like that is the only reason why you would know that. So anyway, also check that out Esoterica on YouTube. I can't plug him enough. He's awesome.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, okay, well, I mean no, I thank you for answering that, Royce. We appreciate that, dude, And you know we were we didn't expect you know that it was like a common Jewish belief and everybody looked at, you know, all the non Jews as dirty swine or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: But you know there's tons of those people that do.
Speaker 7: I mean, I will tell you this, like there are there are definitely different rules that even when it comes to interest, right, so jew wasn't supposed to take According to the Torah, a Jew is not supposed to take interest for another one. But we are allowed to take interest or supposed to take interest from someone who's not Jewish. There are there are cases where there when I say it's a different category, I don't mean there are a different class in there and they're above or below. But like someone who is not Jewish is not obligated to the same level as someone who is Jewish. So for example, for you guys who are Jewish, like, it doesn't matter if you guys keep kosher, like you guys can eat literally whatever you want to, whether it be the your crowdact catcher like, you know, whatever, pork whatever. I as a you can't do that. So that doesn't make us, doesn't make me better, doesn't make you worse. We just have different things that we're obligated to, oh for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure. Yeah, And and I know that there's probably many even like different understandings of the Kabbala as far as I've looked into. There's actually a book that's called The Way that I've read and the way that it was the Way, but the way that it was described is that basically it's kind of just like a way of life, almost like a to me, honestly, it kind of sounded like the secret you know, the law of attraction kind of stuff. I don't know, maybe that's somebody that's just watering it down. But there was somebody. His parents I believe, were like hardcore into the Kabbala, and basically they they taught him and something I think his name is Michael Bergh or something like that, that wrote the book. Very interesting book. But I can't believe that that is all that encompasses the Kabbala. I think there's way more than that.
Speaker 7: I still there's definitely a lot of esoteric stuff in for sure.
Speaker 3: I still stand by thereby blames the Jews for shit. It's the fucking Gypsies, y'all. The gyps have been jipping the Jews for centuries. We're just now not nobody knows about it because they stay in the shadows. I'm telling y'all, they're the ones that you.
Speaker 2: Watched for Go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 4: I don't understand your hatred for the Gypsies.
Speaker 3: I don't actually have any at all. I'm doing this strictly for the satire of it, because I'm talking half the conspiracy world right now. There are three questions away from being like, you know, Hitler was the good guy, and it's like, you know what funk all of it? The Gypsies are the evil ones. If we're gonna just like point fingers at random people for the fuck of it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was gonna say, well, I mean, not only were the Jews killed by the SS which, yeah, the whole Holocaust was set up by Himmler.
Speaker 6: He was the architect of it.
Speaker 3: Legend to that point, the Gypsies were also massacred by the Nazis. There's a reason, y'all. And uh, but.
Speaker 4: Before they went for them, they also went for the mentally handicap and the homosexuals.
Speaker 3: Yeah they did. And the Catholics. Yeah, you're right. There were some people with the tattoos on their own with a seat at the beginning instead of a jo. But it's fucked up.
Speaker 4: There was a Mason's lodge inside of a concentration camp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Lodge of Liberty. They actually, if I'm not mistaken, ray three brothers, it's either three or ten that they actually raised from the inside of a concentration camp. There's a memorial built there at that camp.
Speaker 4: But I honestly, I don't understand why people like that, Like there's I was on Facebook, which I know, stupid of me, but there's a video of two white women with.
Speaker 6: A I think it's natany Iahoo. It's a Jewish man on political TV side. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I stay away from politics.
Speaker 3: But they literally called the.
Speaker 4: Man a creature, and the bit the crazy bitches hit it with a team hitting a TV with a flip flop.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 4: So Mama comes in and says, no, that's not how we do. I'm gonna teach you how we what we do these creatures. She hits it with a fucking bat and I'm just like, oh.
Speaker 3: Were these women wearing shawls? Just curious?
Speaker 4: No, these are like white women from the vat from fucking I guess California. But I'm like, yeah, y'all, I'm just going on a limb and say, y'all, probably the Democrats, but that's not But that's very nineteen forties Germany.
Speaker 6: If you catch my drift.
Speaker 3: Net in Yahoo is a I'm not gonna call him a creature. I'm gonna say that he has pissed off a lot of people, regardless of sect or creed on, you know what I mean, for multiple reasons. So there's Republicans that like him, Republicans that hate him. There's Democrats that actually like him, there's democrats that hate him of all different races and backgrounds. So like, you know, you gotta take that one with the grain of salt.
Speaker 4: All I know is like he's some guy from over yonder, so his opinions really don't matter as much to me. I don't really care about America, but this is the country I hold allegiance to above all else.
Speaker 2: I hear that, as Elon would say.
Speaker 3: Boy, you better put that down. Somebody's gonna cut this shit and it's gonna be a whole other problem. As we're talking about Jewish literature over he put that, give your heart to the crowd shit down. They don't do that.
Speaker 8: You're talking about Gypsies, Yeah, yeah, the preferred term is Roma by the way, I know, be politically correct, but you know they got man. I've tried to study them. They are way more mysterious than Judaism. But they've also been kicked out of many countries in Europe throughout history, not just because not just the Nazis been going back hundreds and hundreds of years. Switzerland passed a lot that if they were found in Switzerland, they would get their nose and ears cut off if they didn't leave. And German towns would I mean they go town to town and kind of not engage in like anything super bad, but just lots and lots of petty theft. In some towns would meet them outside the town and go, here you go, we want to just give you basically like twenty thousand dollars worth of silver, but just move on, just don't do anything to us. So that reputation and has followed them this entire time, and it goes all the way back to the Middle Ages, and nobody really knows where they came from or what they believe. It seems to be some kind of ethnocentric religion or something. It's but yeah, I don't know, what do you think.
Speaker 3: Historically speaking, we actually think we should do an episode on them, just to kind of like do it for the for the shits and gigs of the uh. They're actually the ones control in the world. They at least don't want you to know this, but the Gypsy doesn't want to control and control of everything. Like no, they're really not, obviously, but like there's tons of examples if we wanted to like create a conspiracy around it, like, for instance, old Hollywood. Let's go there real quick, y'all. Y'all want to talk about, Oh the Jews control Hollywood. Oh that's cute, that's cute. You know who controlled it beforehand? Has anyone ever heard of a guy named Charlie Chaplin? I would say that is as old as Hollywood Royalty can go. You know what his background was? Roma Gypsy? Gypsy's confirmed. Like, I'm just saying we could create a conspiracy for the fuck of it out of this. But yeah, the uh people give the Jews shit because they've been kicked out of like one hundred and nine countries and blah blah. The Gypsies have been kicked out of like every fucking one of them, and the reason why is because they are known to get involved in petty theft, and when they do actually set up some sort of stable base of operations and try to carve out a little section of the world for themselves, it takes about one or two generations before they get involved in like big picture crime and all these things. Now, that is not inherent of the group, but enough people throughout history have said that it is there history stems. If we're gonna get technical, they were exiled from North India way way way back when and have been traveling ever since. Somehow they develop their own version of Catholicism. But they also practiced a lot of occult rituals. That's why there's always the old gypsy lady with the whole head dress and the thing like doing the crystal ball and the tarror readings and the fortune telling and all of that. If anybody's curious, like the uh, the crystal ball lady that's wearing the whole garb and all of that, Like why do they all look that way? That's Bohemian, that's Gypsy, that's Roma, and that's where all that stems from. Now, inherently they have some sort of occult practices and magic within them and blah blah blah blah. And yes, you could trail the families back to find that, you want to get technical, there's a lot of controlling interest in a lot of big picture things. Old money, an shit money that comes from Roma backgrounds. But the names are so basic that it wouldn't stand out in a crowd, like I'm not mistaken gold smith, Like half of the smiths in England apparently have Roma background. Like I mean, come on, we're talking about the Smith crime family. It doesn't stand out, you know what I mean. And that was the point that Roma tried to assimilate no matter where they went. But yeah, I actually have no kind of hatred or ill will towards the Gypsies. I just I throw that out to try to offshoot some of the Jewish hate that the conspiracy community has just been spewing, especially in the last couple of years. It's like cool to be anti Semitic again, which is like, all right, that's that's a take.
Speaker 4: But anyway, Samuel, go ahead, sir, uh, Yeah, I now I understand. It's a lot like how I'll give japan my some of my people's a lot of bullshit for Paul Harper, you.
Speaker 3: Don't actually hate the Japanese, but like you're gonna throw a joke out there when you can for the fuck of it, and like, okay, I get it. Mine is literally just to offset the jew hate. And I've also heard recently that some believe that the Gypsies are actually the lost tribe of Dan and that's why they get the equal amount of hate that the Jews. Get I've heard that from quite a few people. As a matter of fact, I don't know that to be a fact, but that's also an interesting take.
Speaker 4: When you went when you and the other person went through the history of the gypsies and how they were wanted, like the nose and news.
Speaker 3: Got cut off.
Speaker 4: So so you they like collecting ears and noses, and about over in America we like collecting ears and scalps. So if you put it together, you got the whole generic the skull just without you got the hand just without the skull.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it makes sense. The cutting off of noses actually goes back. I know ancient Rome did that for a punishment for a lot of like hard crimes as well, but it's stemmed back before there as well. But it wouldn't be a death sentence. They will cut off your nose and'll let you continue living so that people would know for forever that you were disgraced and you were a a whatever it was, a thief or a rapist or you know, whatever the case was.
Speaker 6: You know, but yeah, like the cut of the glass blow smile.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Jonathan, did you go to a dot gov?
Speaker 2: I did, sir, And it is defining anti Romo racism, You fucking fascist, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you fed you. By the way, if anybody's curious who my handler is, it's Jonathan Twist. Nobody saw coming. It wouldn't be a shitty handler. Oh, I know you are. Look at you.
Speaker 2: I know, wait, doing your job.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the working definition of anti Roma racism. I did not know that there was such a thing, but of course there is.
Speaker 3: They get shit on by. I'm telling you, everybody who hates the Jews hates the Gypsies as well. It's just they're a smaller.
Speaker 2: Number, Jacob. Are you denying the persecution of Roma or the genocide of the Roma?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, A quarter million Gypsies confirmed were killed in the Holocaust.
Speaker 2: Are you stereotyping Romas as persons who engage in criminal behavior?
Speaker 3: Ah? From my own personal experiences when I was in France.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you using the term Gypsy as a slur.
Speaker 3: They've been jipping the Jews for centuries.
Speaker 2: The jew and the Gyps and jipping the Jews. Everybody's just fucking everybody over.
Speaker 3: Everybody's just fucking they out here, be fucking willy nilly.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, Oh, here you go. I guess you do define as anti Roma hate because it says spreading hate speech against Roma community in whatever form, for example, in media, including on the Internet and social networks. Look at you, Jacob, You're no better than the anti Semites at this point.
Speaker 3: Like, like I said, I'm only doing it to offset some of the anti Semitical rhetoric that we just keep hearing. I'm telling you, it's like half of the conspiracy community wants to blame the Jews for everything, and it's like, all right, y'all, take take a chill pill, quit reading mincom for two seconds and listening to the internet rhetoric and think for yourselves. But like, if that's throughout they want to go, fine, I'll take a other side of oppositional just to be funny for the for the lulls of it.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean I'm anti religion, So does that make me anti every like anti Semite, anti Roma, anti all of it? At that point it.
Speaker 3: Kind of makes you more aligned with the Commis, which I don't believe for people. But I know you're not a communist sympathizer by any means, you know, no, No, I mean you know dead clock is right twice a day. You know something, something that the comedy's got right, Okay, okay, anyway, g Q said, I've been waiting for this too.
Speaker 2: Last episode, I was screaming at my car radio at Jacob that globe tard.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I know. I'm just a crazy globe tar for believing in physics and things.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, funny dude. Danos said, I go straight to corrosion of conformity when I hear coc corrosion of conformity.
Speaker 3: I like your solid name for a podcast. If somebody wants to like trademark that bitch, I like that.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Tyler said, ye, let's go. I'm here that man. We are way behind on these messages an hour and a half ago. Sorry about that, Dougie said, Jonathan. That's no rooster. That's a cock talking about I mean, sorry about that. God is Love said so glad, I don't know what you're talking about. Uh oh. In regards to you know on man one cup, probably.
Speaker 3: Good, don't don't search it. Don't do that to your Internet history and too your brain. You can't unsee certain things.
Speaker 2: Brother, h Dougie Blumkin said, two girls one blunkin dot com there's a groupond get it while it's hot and moist.
Speaker 3: Dougie, I suppose to savage. Oh Dougie, you sick fuck we love you.
Speaker 2: So much, Jesus Herald Christ as they say. Uh, Shody said, what's good? Cold fan?
Speaker 3: What Shody saying to wait it? M m m mmmm. Tony said, go bills.
Speaker 2: Okay, go bills. Uh, Dougie said, go birds.
Speaker 3: I mean you are going to be shooting a Super Bowl episode. We were supposed to do it today and yesterday, but things happen. Life happened. We will be releasing that episode probably, I'm hoping by the end of this week.
Speaker 2: It'll probably come out Friday. I think it'll come out Friday. Actually, Uh, Hooties said, oh lord, there's a kid in here. Keep it clean, boys, there's a kid in here.
Speaker 3: I hope not. Yeah, that's no kid here.
Speaker 2: Not advised. This is not advice to have your kids around for these kind of conversations.
Speaker 3: Look, look, we're here for the children, don't get me wrong, but we're also not like here for the children. Okay, We're giving it to the adults that y'all can g rate it and give your children actual truth and information. Cut out the filthy jokes. Obviously all be good parents about it.
Speaker 2: But anyway, dre said, we need Brook back on the podcast. Yes we do. Slide flood her shit, flood her on Instagram, do whatever you can say Brook, It's time to get back in the books, dude.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Indeed, we need to make this happen soon.
Speaker 2: What else we got here? Anthony said, crazy stuff. I saw a news clip about two guys who were found dead after going missing hunting Bigfoot not too far from Portland.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, Portland's kind of a wild city anyway, they find people all the time. A lot of them are homeless vagrants. So I don't know if these two were set upon by some homeless people that were trying to rob them, or if the sam squantch actually killed them. There are some that say that sam Squanches are benevolent angelic beings. There are some that say they are nephylimic and demonic beings. So I mean, I guess take it as your own interpretation on that one. Okay.
Speaker 2: Renee said, it's a meme. I think it's from Star Trek, but it says, you know, the earth is seventy one percent water. That's uncarbonated. That's incarbonated, right. The other guy said, that's accurate, and the other guy goes, so technically flat. That's funny. I didn't get it until I read it out loud. That's funny.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: GQ said, what is that, dude, you have have the tattoo bet?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yeah, David Weiss, that's the one I have the bet with. If I can prove to him the world is round, he gives me three bitcoins if he could prove to me the world is flat. I get a tramp stamp of him his face. So I'm here, I am tramp stamp lists and I just I don't know. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will not be getting three bitcoin transferred to me, but I one can only hope.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet baby Jesus goth Alex.
Speaker 3: Actually he needs to save those bitcoins to pay the lawyers for all the shit that he's about to face. Honestly, I'm not trying to demand that from him.
Speaker 2: We'll see, We'll see how that plays out. Maybe we'll have to get old Dave back on the show.
Speaker 3: I would love to, man.
Speaker 2: I do like that guys. I like his energy.
Speaker 3: He hates me. But you know that's because I try to break down what he says, and then he tries to move on to five other topics while I'm over here trying to dissect section number one. It's you know, I would love to have him back on the show. I think he's a great guest. He's great for the content.
Speaker 2: No doubt. Goth Alex said, it's a meme of this old guy who says, HM, lovely weather today. The younger guy goes, tell me something I don't know, and then the old grandpa goes, your grandma's ass can take my whole fist, Collis, dude, get at it. Yeah, that takes a lot of training.
Speaker 3: It do it?
Speaker 2: Do Dre said, what is DOGE? They're not from America? Okay, yeah, it's Department of Government Efficiency.
Speaker 3: Bro, did you see that one kid that's on the Doze committee. He's the kid that broke down the scrolls from Pompey and was able to finally read them.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that now, so I don't even know what the scrolls from POMPEII are. What is that?
Speaker 3: All right? So, and this is again, if we are to believe history, and if we are to believe. Yeah, yeah, fine, all of that aside, if we're gonna operate within the realm of the real world for two seconds. So Pompeii Vesuvius, the big volcano that went off. We've heard these stories for forever. There was these charred scrolls that were found in this person's personal library right this this villa was finally excavated, and nobody has been able to read them because you can't unravel them without them disintegrating. They sent them through an electron scanner and we're able to see like the readings of what was on each page, but it's very charred. It's very hard to read. This nineteen year old plugged it into AI and was actually able to read what was on this scroll, and he was leading the team as a college project to read these motherfuckers. That genius is the one of the fucking quote unquote kids that Elon has put on the Doge committee, Like, yeah, we got actual brainiacs running this shit right now.
Speaker 2: What is supposed to be on this this scroll?
Speaker 7: Is it like word?
Speaker 3: The first word that was able to be read was the word purple. So, I mean there's a whole story within that scroll, all the things, but it's not like the first word was like the or and or something like that, Like it's actually legible enough to be able to read. I have not read the entire scroll myself. They're still working on it daily. But my point is, though this kid is that level of genius.
Speaker 2: But my point is, like, what's what's the importance of the Scroll of Pompeii? Like why is it? Why is it even called the Scroll of Pompeii? Like what's what's about?
Speaker 8: So many so many things have been lost. It's amazing when you can get anything out of the ancient world that old. So it's very priceless. And it was a scroll. So when you've taken any of it, you see all the beaches at once and trying to decouple all of them you have to X ray at different angles. And nobody knew how to get all this disentangled until this this kid and his team finally yeah, the Vesuvius project. I must have seen the same video. First word was purple. Yeah, so he finally got one word out of it.
Speaker 2: So it's ancient scrolls.
Speaker 8: It's appeared.
Speaker 2: It means it's supposed to be a Christian thing, though, like you know what, like what is this about.
Speaker 8: He found was in Greek, so you know it was it was other stuff. I don't know exactly what was in it either. I could look it up though.
Speaker 3: Which it makes sense because the Roman hierarchy spoke Greek to each other because Rome tried to model themselves off of Greek so fucking heavily. But no.
Speaker 8: First century too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so take away religious dogma for two seconds. Has nothing to do with the Bible, nothing to do with you. That is strictly for the historical and archaeological findings of a dog And it's not just a scroll. There's a library that was found. And somehow these chart scrolls weren't completely destroyed. They at least maintained their shape a little bit. So now they're able to use spectrom microscopes and things and like take scans and be able to try to decipher what this is. And I mean it's the same as like, uh, you know, certain hieroglyphs in the Egyptian tombs, not all of them are religiously based. Some of them are more of a snapshot of what day to day life was in ancient Egypt, which is critical for us to understand the history of them. This may may be something like that. Maybe it's a story, maybe it's a historical account of a battle. Maybe it is a complete fiction and it's just somebody who wrote down like a bedtime store. We don't know at this time. But still, any kind of snapshot into the old ways or till the ancient ways is critical for our understanding of history.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I just didn't know what it was in regards to you know that you just kept on saying the name and that they found the word purple. I was like, so, what is important about this whole thing?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, purple was the color of royalty, so there's a lot of things that can be inferred off of that, but we don't know at this time. My point is, though this nineteen year old was able to he was the first one on earth to be able to decipher it correctly, and that level of genius is one of the dudes on the team who's breaking down our government corruption. So I'm happy as fuck that Elon found this kid.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brandy act then all right, I like it.
Speaker 9: M mmmm.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said PlayStation was down for a day. Last time it was down, it was down like was around twenty eleven due to a security breach, immediately changed the password and took the credit card information off. Just a heads up. So, yeah, if you're somebody that was involved on the flat Earth app, I actually deleted a while back. Yeah, I mean, I'm just I downloaded it to support the cause, you know that, That's what I like to do. Like if we get somebody on here that writes a book, for example, like we just had Prometheus lens On bought his book just to try and support. So it wasn't because I'm like a flat earther. It was more of just like a showing love kind of thing.
Speaker 3: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: JR. Said, y'all should definitely check out Oh okay, the the the Dead Hidden Thing.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: GQ said physics are fake and gay. Jacob respectfully disagree, but like, all right, dope, Tony. Tony uh dropped a quote from Einstein that says reality is an illusion. I'llbeit a very persistent one. That's a good quote.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: JR. Said, everything is a toroid. I agree. We do have a you know, con and energy fields that are surrounding us. We're kind of just like these walking bubbles. So yeah, maybe we our body is the plane of inertia. Who knows. Tony said, I still don't believe in reality and matter, but Donald huff or I still believe in reality and matter. Sorry, but Donald Hoffman has another great theory to the contrary, if you have ever heard of him. The real world, he says, is billions of dimensions, and we see it through a VR headset like interface that simplifies it to three dimensions. And then he says, well, it would not be as helpful to see infrared or UV or microwave or X ray. Visible light is the best because of various reasons. Yeah, for our physical reality, like of course, you know, like we need to see physical objects so we don't stumble over them or we don't get run over or shit like that. But yeah, I believe that there's probably billions of dimensions. I mean, they say that what is it they found thirteen or something like that, but I would actually suggest that there's probably infinite dimensions.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's string theory. But I wanted to chine out because it was brought up a week or two. Goot, how helicopters would fly by people with night vision goggles would see dragons behind them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a red color v yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's infrared coming from the exhaust screen. So if you can see that, you know, it's more confusing than anything else. So that's why it's best to see visible light. I mean, that's just one of several reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dycion and purple, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Well, as far as the Vietnam War, when these dudes are looking through red mvgs and we're seeing dragons and shit, I haven't heard anything about the helicopter exhaust being the culprit on that one.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I'll show up on a night vision goggles, well at least the older ones if they're if they're converting any kind of infrared that they see, because that's the kind of light that an exhaust gaffo the gas will give off that we normally can't see.
Speaker 2: Bro imagine seeing that like you are, you know, you're wearing night vision goggle or you're seeing something through gas fumes or some kind of crazy shit like that, and all of a sudden, a fucking dragon is flapping its wings in another dimension? Like how you would think is this a dream? Like did I not wake up yet?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Like how crazy would that be.
Speaker 8: It'll be like with the Terminator and the you know Predator movie, that kind of vision right there.
Speaker 3: The MVG's always fucked me up anyway, whenever I discovered that there was chem lights that you can crack and like shake up and they're like they're glowing. But if you were to do it in a dark room with the lights off, they're not glowing. You throw on mvgs and you could see everything. It's bright as like a bonfire just went off in there. That blew my mind. That chemical MVG glow is different, you know what I mean. So red MVG's being able to pick up on exhaust and things like that. I've never heard it, but I will definitely do more digging into it. That's fucking fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's freaking awesome. Dude, do do DoD dodey do got his land?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Other side, earlier.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, I'm man, I hear crusade. I get happy talking about your boy. Heck seth mm mmmal Spirit Animal was posting a picture of the Department of Health in twenty twenty one. The head of that which was like the fucking trans looking person.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's not trans looking. That was the first. And somehow the Department of Health gave this person a naval commission. They were like an admiral or something. Never served in the navy, by the way, but because they were in the Department of Health, they rated a certain military rank and rate. And this person with some sort of a rear admiral first trans river abmiral blah blah blah blah, and it was like, yo, what And then now we got RFK in the mix, which you.
Speaker 2: Know, dope shout out, yeah, I mean you. I'm sorry. You can't be the Department of Health with more chins than a Chinese phone book, as they say, right, like this creature should never have risen to the top to tell anybody about health like that is ridiculous. But uh, spirit animal, what are your thoughts on on uh that, gentle man or woman or thing. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: I just found it funny that the U the uh what is the patient of the asylum was running the asylum for four fucking years. But God bless everybody because JADUs class said that that was four years.
Speaker 2: They were they were, uh, you know what, But I'm happy we got through that to help us appreciate all the wild things that are happening now, you know, like it's a complete one eighty what's been happening in the government. And I know it's still early and I'm not trying to fully buy in. I'll never fully buy into anything, especially politically, but yeah, it looks good. You know, I'm loving what I'm seeing out of Doge, and I love you know that there are certain people within the government that are trying to trying to pseudo and shit like that. I'm just like, tell me, you're tell me like you're up to no good and you have some shit in there that you don't want to get found out without telling me, you know what I mean. Like, whenever I see people that are like anti does, just like bro like do a little research and find out what they're looking at, like they are literally like And you know what's funny is that there's there's a bunch of people like on social media that are like, today's a sad day. I just got released of my duty from the us us ai D and I don't know how I'm gonna feed my family. And there was this one guy who was like, you know, I don't know how I'm gonna feed my family, and you know, like without without all the funds going to USAI. D how in fact are we gonna find out how the wheels on the bus go round and round. It's like fucking hilarious shit, dude. Everybody's dogging it because it is just that ridiculous, you know, like all that shit is so ridiculous, Like a leaf blower, a leaf blower's effect to what was it a squirrel or a lizard? That's what it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lizards falling out of trees because of leaf blowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, crazy shit. Spirit animals said that Willie Nelson in Star Wars Jedi Survivor I started last night, and first thing I thought of when I saw grease, Oh yeah, it does kind of look like Willie Nelson.
Speaker 4: He is space Willy Nelson and he is funny as fuck.
Speaker 6: But then again, I'm a big Star Wars mode, so.
Speaker 2: I wish I was. I want to get into Star Wars just to I like being a part of things like that, like Marvel and wrestling in the sports world and stuff like that. I wish that I can get into Star Wars. I'm sorry, it's just I just can't, dude, I want to though.
Speaker 4: My thing is that it's kind of one of the few things, one of the few things that from my childhood that isn't fucked up.
Speaker 3: So really Disney killed that with the lesbian space, which is from that Last.
Speaker 6: Time episode seven, eight nine.
Speaker 4: It does not exist in my in my Star Wars that that that's that heresy. We shall burn it at the stake and then no, you get and plus to.
Speaker 6: Really thirty enjoy it, you have to.
Speaker 4: I'm stam with one of the best people to he lives both and fucking loves stars, he said.
Speaker 6: Even George Lucas agrees. You have to really get the main picture, you have to watch Clone Wars.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: Then you're gonna have to watch episode four, episode five, well in episode six, then you gotta watch the prequel cause and that's how the you're supposed to watch it originally, if even for like you, if your kids watch it, that's how you should watch it. That way that they can they can follow Anakin, go through up watch uh, then watch how.
Speaker 6: They believe he dies and everything or whatever.
Speaker 4: Then they see that, then they see Vader and then they think and follow that narrative. Then then you've show him the prequels in it's it's supposed to be the everything walks out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's supposed to. You know, you're supposed to watch him in a certain order, like the ones that came out first, you're watching you you're supposed to watch them after the newer ones and the whole thing.
Speaker 4: And I don't know it's four five, six and one two three because it's the prequels, but right, but you can watch the prequels then the original. That way, you can watch everything like a book. But my head canon is a Yoda came out with the movies because he's yeah, yeah, it sounds about right.
Speaker 3: I can't get into it. I've tried. I can kind of fuck with the Mandalorian. I like the story of Darth Maul. I think he was cut short, even though like his story arc is actually way more interesting than the vast majority of Star Wars as a whole. I just I can't you.
Speaker 4: Know, Darth Maul survives all the way up until Fight Before episode when Luke because he actually gets killed by Older One for the final time on Tattooing after Older sixty six. The voice actor of Darth Maul like in all the animated stuff in games. He's actually the voice actor of a deacon Saint John and Days Gone, which I also just started.
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert over here, Sam, damn bro.
Speaker 6: My bad. But he's also.
Speaker 4: I sent the link to down the further down in the chats about the about from the gold uh talking about the interview and everything her given her interview about what they made her do.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, all right, well yeah, we'll check that out when we stumble across it.
Speaker 3: Dre. Oh, this is in Freedom Seeds.
Speaker 2: I like it, Sam, Yeah, And well then Dre said from Canada, and yeah, we don't have a military lmao.
Speaker 3: I've met members of the Canadian military when I was in the Marine Corps. They were solid bros, solid chicks. They tried having a drinking contest against it did not go well, not even slightly in their favor. But I mean, that's fine, it's fine. They I did like some of their equipment. I you know, all the things. The respect is doe where it's due. It's it's not y'all. No Canada could mobilize their entire military to their border to try to like do what show America. They're not gonna stand for the tariffs, bro fucking do something about then, like real life, what are they gonna do? Like it's it's foolishness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God is Love said, fuck NATO, they can come get some the pos un two.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, really and truly if all take away nukes, take that off the table, no one's ever gonna launch nukes again. That would be suicide for them. Okay, moving forward on that, There's been so many different studies ran and so many simulations ran. If the entire world was to attack America at the same time, they would get their shit wrecked in seventy two hours. That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario is two weeks, and America would fucking own the planet. So, I mean, it's not even a talking point, y'all.
Speaker 2: Dre said that Trump is pushing that nWo. I would like to know what you mean by that, because from what we've been seeing is that, you know, he's like extremely pro America and like, you know, like basically distancing ourselves from supporting other countries and supporting other nations, supporting other causes without supporting ourselves, Like I mean, the new if the New World Order is America not gonna lie I kind of like it, yes and no.
Speaker 3: You know, look, I know people get on us for being Trump dick riders on this show. Look y'all, we have said it a million times and we will continue saying it. He's not a good guy, Like he's not some sort of bashing of morality in the Savior of the world. He was the best candidate that we've had in quite some time. But he's still a ship bag, greaseball businessman, and at the end of the day he always will be like, let's let's keep it one. Really, let's keep it. If we're gona keep it on a hundred, let's keep it one. Thou Well, you know what I'm saying, Like real talk. He is what he is and he's not what he's not. So well, I don't know. Tell me what you think they're dre tell us about him being or is Dre still here?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Tipped out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think dipped out. But the Penguin Spanker unfortunately said what's up with Trump and his investment in AI vaccines? Fucking dumb? After all the bullshit with COVID vaccines. I'm not taking any vaccine from anyone.
Speaker 3: You know, I very pro vax operation Warpsby was his baby, and now he's talking about very big vax things. Now RFK is apparently pro vax but not all vaxes, but like some of the vaxes, and like it's a you see what I'm saying. Everybody's big talk until their asses on the chopping block and it's time to do something. Then all of a sudden they're morals and there their campaign promises and all these things just kind of shift, ever so lightly. Again, Trump's not the savior of the world, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't be down with AI vaccines now, I mean.
Speaker 3: Have you love AI?
Speaker 2: Though I do love AI. I think that you can use AI for anything, you know. It's like fire, you can use it for whatever, you know. I mean, you can burn a house down, you can cook your food with it. And I think that it is a very dangerous tool and it should be in the right hands doing the right things. But if it's creating some kind of vaccine, and unfortunately, you know, like we've looked into a lot of the vaccine specifically you know, more COVID than anything else. But I didn't vaccinate my son for a reason, you know, Like I just I lost complete faith in the health system, and I will, like I'm planning on eventually having another kid too. Guess what, baby's not gonna be vaccinated. And also guess what, my son is healthy as a fucking horse. Bro Like, he's two and a half years old, and he's I mean, as smart as a whip, like insane that to see you know that you don't necessarily need vaccines to stay alive, which is kind of what we were taught, you know, we were taught though, well, you need to get this vaccine. You need to get that vaccine order to prevent from getting certain diseases and certain you know, blood issues or whatever. And I'm just like, I'm looking at it in real time, and I'm like, yo, we didn't give him a single vaccine, and I think he might be the healthiest baby I've ever seen in my life, you know, Like we vaccinated my daughter, you know, because I didn't know about any of this shit. I had my daughter whenever I was twenty one, you know, I didn't look into vaccines. I was too busy worried about beer pong and you know, butt chugs, not bull chugging, but you know what I mean, like just dumb stuff and just I don't know, she gets more sick. She gets sick more often than my son does. Like that's for sure. I mean, what do you make with that?
Speaker 3: You know? So, yeah, whenever in school and your son's not yet that he's in daycare and goes the daycare and goes to school. He is in daycare, flew the same time of year of everybody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is in daycare, and he does get sick from time to time, you know, just with the normal things. I'm not saying he never gets sick like he's invincible. I'm just saying, like he gets the normal shit that everybody else does. And so but yeah, as far as AI vaccines, I think that there is potential that there could be something good that comes from that, but I've lost faith in the system. Therefore, I've lost faith lost faith in far as far as like future regards to any kind of superhuman AI vaccines. So I will remain skeptical.
Speaker 3: You got, go ahead, chime in.
Speaker 7: Brother, I totally agree to that.
Speaker 11: I just it's crazy after everything that happened with COVID, Like I never took any vaccine through that. So like in my mind, I'm just like, well, shit does that mean we're having another i'd basically repeat of twenty twenty, but instead of Biden throwing push into vaccine, it's going to be Trump. So then instead of having the far left taking it, you have the far right that are just going to line up.
Speaker 7: And get it.
Speaker 11: Like, I mean, I'm kind of thinking, like, what exactly isn't that vaccine? And if it does change your DNA, does that mean like later on they're going to come out and say, well, since you got back the vax it changed your DNA structure, so well you're no longer human, so then you have no human rights. Like that's kind of where I kind of I think about where that's going to go. Yeah, but question for you, Jonathan, as far as not vaccinating your your your boy or whatever, how does that work with schools? Like is that a state's state thing or is that like an overall thing? Like because I know that I was talking to my girlfriend's sister and she said that she was having as she was getting her niece in there, her daughter into school because she wasn't vaccinating. And there's like a whole like list of reasons why they say that she can't go there, But mainly it's because she's not vaccinated. So, like, I was just curious that that's a state state thing or what you know about that.
Speaker 2: I think that it probably is some kind of state to state thing. I currently live in Texas, but we're going to be moving back to Louisiana here in a few months, and which you know, my son was born in Louisiana, and we made that decision with the foreknowledge of like, all right, well, how's that going to work with the school system, as you were saying, And supposedly from what I heard that the school system is supposed to provide you with a form to fill out if your if your kid is unvaccinated, and you fill out that form and then you got to go get like notarized and shit like that. But basically just saying like, look, you know, my kid is not vaccinated and you kind of got to make it known within the school system. And not all schools are going to accept that, but the schools that do, they they provide that that paperwork from you know, from my understanding.
Speaker 3: You have to get basically a long form doctor's note. Essentially, the school may provide you the form, you may have to go to your doctor's office and get them to give you the form whatever the case is. But most states, most public schools have to acknowledge it if you file the right paperwork. But that's essentially all it is, man.
Speaker 2: I mean, some people have religious reasons why they don't vaccinate, you know, so they have to provide that. And it's like providing kosher food in jail, you know, like they have to because of their religion, you know, and stuff like that, or in school.
Speaker 3: Lunchrooms, like school cafeterias, if you have a Jewish family in town, like it, by law, the school needs to provide kosher meals kind of thing, you know. Now I understand that's also state to state and some of those the parents might just have to send their kid to school with a packed lunch every day or whatever the case is. But yeah, it's it's just a filing the paperwork, big dog. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you'll get people like within the school system and within the hospitals that try and really push you. And that's why, like I had heard like so many stories of you know, people who didn't get their kids vaccinated that any time like the husband walked out of the room, they went and tried to pressure the wives that are about to give birth, like well you know this and you know that and dah da da da da. And so I made sure that I stayed by my wife's side the whole time to make sure that, like you know, I'm I'm not gonna have my wife backed into a corner, you know, and having fucking nurses and doctors trying to make her feel bad about the decision that we had made. And so I made sure I stayed there. Nobody ever came and fucked with us. I mean they asked more than once, are you sure? And we were like, yes, I'm sure, and that was pretty much the end of that. But it was also Louisiana. I imagine you probably get a little bit more pushback in states like New York and California and shit like that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Because there actually is like a lot of people, like I know for sure a lot of people in Louisiana that aren't vaccinating their kids, and definitely Texas so fact. But anyhow, so GQ said, looks like Brooke is am I a on ig. That's unfortunate. We have a number, we'll reach out to it. And the master Cleanse is olive oil, cayenne pepper, salt, and key lime. Oh yeah, yeah, it's like a little shot that you take. I think my brother in law was actually telling me about that that he had heard about this. I didn't know it was called Master's Cleans, but it was you know, those ingredients.
Speaker 3: Chris would be on that shit too.
Speaker 2: Ye, dude, he's a super health freak, my brother.
Speaker 3: He is. Yes, he is God. And don't get me wrong, Like, I mean, you look at him. He looks like a health nut, you know. Yeah, not throwing shade at him by any means. I love him to death, but like, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love that dude. So and every time I go over to his house because I go over there every other weekend, and he's like, you've been hitting the gym lately? And I'm like, bro, look at me. Does it look like I've been hitting the fucking gym lately?
Speaker 3: Like you know?
Speaker 2: But anyway, so h Jr. Said, Okay. He says everything is a toroid and explains it with science. He also says the Father is Jesus, is Jesus higher self of the Father is Jesus's higher self, and the Father's higher self is God. And I thought Jonathan would like that, and talks a lot about a lot of other stuff and makes the Bible and everything Jesus and God did make sense how everything is on repeat since we're in a biological system, et cetera. He goes deep on stuff and it makes so much sense about this reality and like a combination of both of your guys' beliefs. Interesting. I have to check that out. Thank you, j R. All right, no doubt. I love all the esoteric shit. That's what I'm interested in. Oh, God is Love said that I do that in regards to the master cleanse. God of his Love also said and coconut activated charcoal with dio dia tumacious earth. Yeah, I'm sure I'm butchering that word.
Speaker 3: But dietamacious earth, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Coconut actually pool.
Speaker 3: Cleaners, if I'm not mistaken in pool filtration systems. So okay, now that's not chlorine. Dietamatous art is something else.
Speaker 2: But like all right, I mean I put I use like charcoal filters on my fish tank. You know, it's like maybe it's something like that to where it's it has like a lot of different uses.
Speaker 3: Never heard of coconut activated charcoal. That's next.
Speaker 2: Lessons probably really good. Yeah, I'd imagine that'd be pretty solid. Spirit Animal said. The link I shared is the kid testifying to I think the police.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, Oh we talking about for the church where they're sacrificing children. Yeah, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Tony said, why brush teeth if you are not even eating anything? I have gone five whole days fasting before my wife says my breath starts to smell fruity. I have heard that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll say, because you definitely, you know, a dark, wet, warm place is the perfect petri dish for bacteria to grow. Yes, not eating will actually kind of like, you know, take away some of that bacteria. But you still at least need to clean out on a pretty regular basis. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, if you're going only three days, it's probably fine, dude. That's why you know, I'm not suggesting forty days by any means, but two or three days, you know whatever.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna wake up with that morning breath, I would assume, you know what I mean, Just do something, knock the funk off.
Speaker 2: Chew a mint leaf, That's all I was getting ready to say, chew on a mint leaf that'd probably be all right. GQ said, it's not survived. It's not survival mode, it's detox mode. We don't have to eat to live.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I'm talking.
Speaker 3: About the liquid. Yeah, eating a food fast one hundred percent. Bro, If you're gonna go days without water, like you can only go a few days without water before you die, That's what I'm saying. So like at that point when all your senses are heighten and everything, it's because your body's in full fledged survival mode, like you might be getting ready to die. But again, depends on your lifestyle choices, depends on your fat content, depends on how overly hydrated you are beforehand or dehydrated. There's factors that saying, do your own research.
Speaker 2: The guy I was referring to, he never suggested to go any longer than seventy two hours. So I think that you actually can go a little bit more than a week without water. But after that, like you know, don't do that.
Speaker 3: But that depends. If you're three hundred pounds and have a lot of water weight, you probably could. If you weigh one hundred and ten pounds soaking wet, probably can't. Again, I'm not saying definite. I'm saying probably's. Everybody needs to do their own research, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Tony said fasting is very good for you. Doctor Jason Fung wrote books on it. Okay, for sure, fasting is excellent for the health body. Yeah, nor the explorer said the baby blood thing may have recently changed. They did not prick my second baby's foot at the hospital when she was born on January sixteenth, but they did prick her heel at her pediatrician's office. However, I did choose to donate her cord blow after her birth. I was tired as fuck from the from the contractions and labor, and they just explained how the cord blood could be used to help other babies that need surgery or something. Labor had me fucked up, and I agreed to donate it after she was born, figured why not put it to good use. But to be fair, I have no clue what's really going on.
Speaker 3: You know, well, how did they find out your your baby's blood type If they didn't take a blood sample, that's my only question. Or like you said, they took it at the pediatric golf is later on, and maybe that's how they did it. Maybe it wasn't like in the delivery room in that way. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Amanda said, I had my son last year and they didn't ask me anything about my baby's cord. I wish they said something to me. What did they do with it? And I know that, you know, we've we've talked to certain people that like to keep all of that, you know, everything that comes out. It's really good and helps give you a lot of the nutrients that you lost, you know, after you you know, basically just pooped a baby out of your front. But I just love that term front.
Speaker 3: But it's just so funny, the beauty of childbirth, right, this overly thing. Yeah, poop a baby on your front. Play.
Speaker 2: But I mean, you know, all right, yeah, with you, with you, God is love, said vape. Vaping is fine if it's not salt.
Speaker 8: Nick.
Speaker 2: Did you know the CIA created synthetic THHC back in the sixties or seventies as part of the MK Ultra oh synthetics.
Speaker 3: That also doesn't sound crazy to me, that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's something that I'm pretty sketched out about now. I don't know, you know, anybody that is buying weed from certain certain stores or whatever, like not getting it from your weed dealer anymore. But dude, I went to the vape store the other day whenever I went to go get these damn things, and the guy was basically saying, oh yeah, dude, you can get an eighth over here for fifteen bucks. And I was like, and that's the THCHC, it's THCA now, and I was like synthetic though, I was like, I know, but I'm just thinking, like, dude, they are severely either they are trying to put all of the weed dealers out of business with that kind of shit, or they're finding a way to make it cheaper, you know. And and so that's I dude, you're selling an eighth for fifteen That's fine, man. That is basically Walmart prices at that point.
Speaker 3: How do you kill the war on drugs? You offer written stores for a fraction of what the guy on the streets selling it for. This makes sense to me, This is economics, well.
Speaker 2: I And but the thought that I had was, you know, the conspiratorial part is like, oh, well, who's going to turn down a fifteen bucks for an eighth of weed? Right, and so could this be them trying to, you know, get people into smoking whatever they put in their weed? You know, we don't know. I mean, from from the naked eye, it looks like a beautiful weed bud. But who's to say what's in the keief, you know, or what's what's in the makeup of the DNA of the plant or whatever, you know, what's I don't know. I'm just smoking it, don't you know? Hard g go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: So I just you guys were just talking about like homeopathic remedies and the whole things, like with the whole birthing. So my ex wife, she was she had problems with her breast production with our first kid, and she decided that she wanted to take home her placenta because she had seen some sort of video about that online. And we took it home, which kind of looked like a flat testicle that was like dinner plate size, which is kind of discussing, and basically she put it on a griddle. She mashed that shit up, put it in pills, and took it until it was gone.
Speaker 3: Yep, that is a very common thing these days. I didn't know that until my second child was born and uh. Yeah, they actually have whole like offices where you can they'll they have a whole bag that they'll send you to put your placenta and after birth in, and they will take it and make tinctures out of it, to make little capsules out of it and all these things. And it does help for a post natal I'm sorry, uh uh, postpartum depression, It helps for lactation issues. The tincture can be used later on for all kinds of crazy vitamins and shit. I've heard of people making like stews out of it. I think that's a little too far, but like I'm at so, I mean, I'm with you. I think it's disgusting. But I also, as a man, understand that I have no dog in this fight. I mean, every other mammal in the animal kingdom eats there after birth, after the fact, so I mean, you know, yeah.
Speaker 7: Like I know that if if you're if a woman is hemorrhaging, like they can like take a bite out of it and eat it and like that that's supposed to stop it and sm it. But like I made sure that that pot was disposed of and we did not cook anything off the ice. That's disgusting. I will have nothing to do with that as all you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean not to detract from all the scientific and medical benefits of the afterbirth being used in this way. But let's not forget the fact, good cult members that there is in fact a cookbook out there on how to cook with human jiz. It's called Natural Harvest, And if you want to, yeah, they really whole recipes about how to use male semen as an ingredient in cooking recipes. So, I mean, look, if we're gonna get weird with it, there is both sides of that coin.
Speaker 2: Just is that is that like for health related issues or just an abundance of sperm that somebody didn't swallow.
Speaker 3: I dude, I don't know. I've never bought the book, I've never read it. I know it exists, and I know there are in fact real recipes within it, and I don't know how much is needed for a recipe, And if it is a lot, how do you go about extracting it all that much? Like if it costs for a tea spoon versus the tablespoon versus half a cup. I feel like at some point like there's you see what I'm saying, the more you dig into it, the grosser it gets. All I'm saying is that, yes, there's ways of using liplecenta for very positive things. Allegedly there's a way of using sperm for very positive things. Jacob's not ingesting either, or you know what I'm saying. I got no dog in that fight. People are people in maybe doing that shit.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been scientifically proven that women who swallow are smarter, So do with that information as you will.
Speaker 3: I remember reading that study that was that was real life. Oh yeah, yeah, it may only be one IQ point, but that's a motherfucking IQ point.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a talking point for sure. It's something you're like, yo, you want you want to get smarter, all right, come on, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And they never actually question like the quality of the jizz, Like is the man smart?
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 3: Is he somebody who's like.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that matters, though, it's probably I mean maybe for the DNA, I get what you're saying, but like as far as just the substance, maybe it's I don't know what everybody else's substance is made of, but I felt like it kind of all looks the same.
Speaker 3: It's mostly sugar with a little bit of protein, you know.
Speaker 7: What I mean?
Speaker 3: So like, all right, like what was the litus test for this? What was the control group ingesting to get? You know what I'm saying, I don't know. God is love.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry to follow that up with somebody named God is Love? But what's up, man?
Speaker 12: I don't have anything to add to that. Maybe I'll start experimenting, but.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 12: I read that about the syntetic THC in a nineteen seventy eight book called The Mind Manipulators, a nonfiction account by Alan Shefflin that goes through all like the Manchurian you know, like experiments research, and then it goes through all the MK ultra research, and they were trying to find, you know, along with all the psychedelics. They were trying to find the substances that made people most inclined to tell the truth. And they discovered I think it was THCHC in combination with maybe alcohol. But so they started using that and then they from there developed synthetic THCHC. And that's why they were that's why they created it and what they were trying to use it for.
Speaker 2: So don't get cross faded.
Speaker 12: And all that spice shit because I used to get the jw H and make it myself and buy it from the stores. That shit was awful, man, worse than any opiates, worse than anything coming off. Yeah, it was terrible.
Speaker 8: That's all I got, bro.
Speaker 3: I also have a lot of questions about creedom, like real shit. The I like it for the fact of getting people off of the opioids, right, but you also noticed that everybody starts fucking with creedom, claims they're not addicted to it, but somehow just has to keep taking more every fucking week to get the itch fixed. And it's it's it's one of those things where it's like, I know it's supposed to be a natural herb, and I can respect that, but the fact that you're able to buy it from gas stations, that people are getting this level of hooked on it makes me question that there's not new age spice shit thrown in there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think the because we actually had somebody on the show before, you know, remember we had the Kredem show what was about a year ago or something like that, and she.
Speaker 3: But they were talking about buying whole credom like from the source, like the actual herb, not the gas station shit. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't remember exactly what was said, but from what I understand, it's not necessarily to get you off of the addiction. It's just that if you are addicted, then this is a healthier way of being addicted to something else. That's what I took from that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know a couple of people that are active users quote unquote of creatum takers. I don't know what the current terminology is on this, but all of them swear they're not addicted to it. It just it helped them break their other addictions, even though it's seems like they just replaced one with the other. It seems to be healthier at this time. I'm hoping that it doesn't have any crazy drawbacks that we're going to see in the next five years. But I don't know. Man, I'm very trepidacious of shit like that that you can get at a gas station that easily, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know, I get that, But I'm also like extremely anti big pharma, and if this is another way to throw a middle finger up to big Pharma, then that's that's kind of how I'm looking at it, you know, and I've never taken cratim. I've never you know, been hooked on anything like that anyway, So you know, do as you do. Spirit Animals said, Oh, it's a little kid drinking a fucking beer and smoking a cigarette. It looks like it's a meme that says I told that teaching lady. The only crayons I need are red, white and blue. Yes solid yes.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Goth Alex said, my favorite conspiracy theory is that all my hard all my hard work will pay off. Yeah, yeah, they keep you going. Spirit Animals said, Commies are good for hunting sport, but at least I'll treat them better than a chomo. That they that they get the white room.
Speaker 3: I mean sure, yeah, but apparently hunting comedies is evil, even though if you look at them, they do nothing but evil shit. But yeah, I'm telling you, comedies aren't people, y'all.
Speaker 6: But what's more American than hunting commies.
Speaker 2: I'd rather hunt chomo like personally, I mean, yeah, I disagreed, like I wouldn't be pro comy by any means, but I would definitely look at a chomo as like something way worse.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact that I don't know if y'all follow this, but like on all the social media is what I found. There's like people who are like like pedal hunters, and I think one of them is even called the pedal Hunter or something like that. And I could just watch those videos all day because it's not like they basically pretend like they're little girl online and they meet up somewhere at a park bench or something like that, and dude, they just treat those people horribly. They're smacking the shit out of them, throwing them into trees and just like demeaning the shit out of them. And at a certain point, you know, it's like, you know, I hate to see people. In my mind, I was like, okay, like this this guy's getting bullied. But in the in the second sense, it's like this guy's a fucking pedophile. Like, yeah, do whatever you want with them. I don't care, Yeah no, I don't. Don't just be mean to them.
Speaker 3: I seeing these guys Chomo hunters that like they just blast them all over and they show their face and all these things, but like then they let the guy walk away. You know, a ball peen hammer can fix that problem. Like I don't know, you don't have to use a bullet. You don't have to make it messy with a knife, a baseball bat. I'm just saying there's more than one way to rid the world of that type of pure evil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that they are people at that point.
Speaker 2: There was like this one guy that was he was met up at a park and basically he was getting ready to meet up with a thirteen year old boy. And I'm like, yeah, I'm sorry, you dug your own hole there, buddy. I you know, if if you get taken out by any means, they want to pick on you, they want to harass you, Like, I'm sorry, you lost that right to be You lost the right for human privilege at that point.
Speaker 3: Agreed. I am so glad the capital punishment is back on the menu. Bill, I oh, you have no idea. I am so glad the death penalty is back. We need to have it more often, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I agree the stone platypus. Now go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, so about the I say we hunt the the pommies. At least we give them a we let them run, We give them a chance anyway. But the chomos the pedophiles and all we put them in a white towed room and we we get to practice our torture methods of and turn that shit into an unts.
Speaker 6: That way, we get a great at it. So we can do it to the who have invade, so we can get information from.
Speaker 2: I mean, I personally, I think that we don't even need to be having like lab studies done on rats anymore. Just make them pedophiles, Like, just make the pedophiles go through all these lab the lab rat studies.
Speaker 3: Right the USAID put how much money to figure out that rats really like cocaine? Shocker? Who would have ever thought that? Which for the record, those studies have been like they will choose coke over food and water like that. That's not a hot take that they needed to spend that money on. That's been understood. So like, yo, I agree. We have all these vaccines, we have all these new medications that need a trial run on some sort of human test dummy. Look, we happen to have a bunch of them in prison right now, not random prisoners for nonviolent crimes. Chomos. Use them, use and abuse them. It's all good. They're not people.
Speaker 2: They're not people, and yeah, and if they start foaming at the mouth, get another one.
Speaker 3: Take a note, put put that down as a study. You know what I'm saying, And then we move on to Exhibit B and C. And however many we need to figure out.
Speaker 2: Sure, Tony said, Wu Tang is for the children.
Speaker 3: Ah, indeed they are if you listen to the words of old dirty Bastard A K A O D B A k A big baby jesus aka old dirty Chinese restaurant. Wu Tang is for the children.
Speaker 2: Uh, Spirit Animals said, DMX is for the kids.
Speaker 3: His Christmas rappers for the kids. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: R I P DMX.
Speaker 3: A lot of people think that ruined him.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of people think that it was actually the covid vacks that that, uh that killed DMX.
Speaker 3: I mean sure, but he it ruined his career anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know I life. Yeah, well yeah, I guess so. God is Love said, whoever has a kid here did not listen last week? Apparently yes, please not that will who Whenever we start getting into what's the name of that damn website?
Speaker 3: Urban dictionary, Man.
Speaker 2: Urban dictionary, What a motherfucker of a website.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful and you could add your own shit to it. So like, if you're looking at the dirty dot dot dot your name and you would like to add your own version of it, just go for it. You know what I'm saying. If you got hate in your heart, just let it out. You know all the things.
Speaker 2: Tony said. The ones that are against doze are the ones driving Tesla's.
Speaker 3: You notice that too, huh? You notice the ones that are against dose are the ones that really have something to lose from it. I again, I support it.
Speaker 2: I'm loving it, Tony said, night guys, I'll see you tomorrow Jacob on Cajun Live.
Speaker 3: Love you, Tony, see you on the Cajun Night Live on Wednesday nights. For anybody would like to join, go check it out on the Patreon.
Speaker 2: Yeah buddy got his love said, I never got vax, never caught the VID, and I was out and about daily and even traveled SA. You know, I mean, I had gotten sick, but it never found any different from the flu like it, you know what I mean, Like it was always the same. Like I didn't lose you know, my taste or my smell or any of that kind of shit. I know some people were saying that, but like, you know, I honestly kind of questioned that, not questioning, you know, whether they were telling the truth or not, but I almost questioned, like, because it was something that people were reporting that they were losing taste and smell and stuff. I almost wonder if that was some kind of hypnotic suggestion that people just accepted and oh my god, I'm losing my taste, I'm losing my you know what I mean. I wonder if it was something like that.
Speaker 3: I could tell you firsthand two things to what you just said. For the whole loss of taste and smell. I was working with a guy who caught COVID and never got the vaccine, but he absolutely caught COVID the perrosmia or whatever the case is, where you can't smell and taste certain things. Bro it took him. He had to go and get hypnosis to retrain himself what onions taste like and what certain things taste like. Everything smelled and tasted like chemicals to him. He still works at the same place I just left, and love him to death.
Speaker 9: Barrett.
Speaker 3: If you're listening, you old bastard, I love you to death, and I can't wait to have you on the show one day. We really do need to have him on. He's a kick in the ass, but he is absolutely still affected by COVID. And it's crazy to watch, Like people would cook something in the microwave in the shop, and you know, the whole shop will smell like whatever somebody just put in the microwave. Bro, he'd have to leave the shop because it's smelled like he said, oh, it smells like COVID. He would have to leave. It was crazy watch him, Like basically he lost like fifty pounds because he couldn't eat regular food. He could only eat certain things because that's all he could taste anymore. It just happened to be very healthy foods. But all right, so that's point one point two on the whole never got vaxed and never wore a mask and all that shit. Dude. When COVID was popping, Louisiana hosted their first Booheard of It at a bar in New Orleans, and we had a bunch of people coming from all over the country. And this bar tried making people show their COVID cards, and these people from other states and stuff totally had them in hand. The Louisiana fighters fucking didn't and basically told them to go fuck themselves. Oh we wear a mask, motherfucker, I'm wearing this. What kind of fucking mask do you need from me?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 3: At what level is enough enough? You know what I mean? But yeah, it was. It was a ridiculous ordeal and it went off without a hitch, regardless of the waivers and shit. It was fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like those college bands that were wearing a mask, but they cut a hole in there so they can play their fucking clarinet. It's like, guess, come on, dude, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Fucking whole orchestras were playing the clarinet and shit and trumpet with a slick cutting their masks that they could play their wind instrument. That was That was actual mental retardation, y'all. And people accepted that as good and proper and they're doing their part without any kind of actual thought process behind it. It was abazing to watch how many people were that stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it was some mk ultra shit going on there, no doubt about it. There is something that Key and Benny just sent and this is quite interesting. They said, anyone see the Lesser Book of Solomon's connection to emojis and summoning demons, Jacob, have you seen that.
Speaker 3: I've heard something about this. Apparently people are saying that emojis, what are they if not hieroglyphs, like modern hieroglyphs within our language. Like you could send me probably three emojis back to back to relay a message and I would know what you're talking about. And they're saying that these things couple with sigil magic. Could I knew that motherfucker was gonna drop could signal some sort of a hieroglyphs slash sigil magic. I mean, okay, I see the connections for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean these are I've actually never even looked into the Lesser Key of Solomon, but yeah, you have certain like sigils and uh, they're all basically like demon names. So you have one for bail or Beelle's abub, other ones for uh Paymon and Buer and Gushin and sit Tree. I don't know these names, but basically that they're they're basically just sigils, right, And so.
Speaker 3: You ever looked at the Lesser Key of Solomon, You, of all people.
Speaker 2: Brother, I don't really care for a lot of occult biblical shit, if I'm being real with you, because I just find I don't know, it's not really much that's Kabala' shit, that's not biblical shit, kabbala Judaism, Christianity.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Whenever I'm looking into certain stuff like that, I'm like, because you have to know a whole lot in order to understand the context of what they're saying. And I just I ain't got time for that, you know, Like, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: You say that that's the same for all occult things. You have to know a lot to actually understand what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, the history of it is what I'm talking about, Like, you know, I don't. I don't. I've never read certain Hebrew scriptures, you know, Like I don't know. I'm I'm sure that there's some fun little nuggets in there, don't get me wrong, But yeah, whenever it comes to magic, I feel like I got a pretty good understanding of how that works and witchcraft and stuff like that. I know that you're gonna disagree and you think that, you know, the stuff that I'm reading is not the real witchcraft or the real magic and stuff like that, But I mean I'm I follow some of the most well known like magicians out there, like well versed in the white and the black magic. The same thing with witchcraft and wickens and stuff like that. Like I follow a lot of that, so I feel like I got a pretty good understanding. Well, whenever you start diving into religion, it's a different monster, Like it's completely I don't know, it's just not really my vibe because a lot of the times, if you're looking into a relig just a cult, it is dark, like there is no light from it, you know, and that's just not it's not the shit that I'm interested in, I hear you.
Speaker 3: But in all of that based in a religion. Even the Greek mystery schools are based in the Greek religion.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, but that's why I say, you know, a more new agey where you know, it's kind of a amalgamation of all the different spiritual philosophies and whatnot. So, I mean, you know, whenever it comes to magic, there's so many different kinds of magic out there that, like, you know, it's it's hard to really keep up with a lot of them. It's kind of and and maybe some of them are based in religion. I don't know. I mean, if they are, I don't really care for them, just because I'm just not interested in religion just personally. But so, yeah, this is a website. Oh, this is from medium. Medium dot com one of my favorite websites. But this is a comparative analysis of the seventy two Seals of Solomon and Emoji language. Interesting, it says, Do we want to read that whole thing? I don't think so, but it says. This article delves into the fascinating realm of symbolism by juxtaposing two seemingly disparate sets of symbols, the seventy two Seals of Solomon and emojis. While originating from vastly different historical and cultural contexts, both serve as potent means of communication, albeit in distinct ways. This technical exploration seeks to unravel the underlying similarities and differences between the symbols systems, shedding light on their significance and utility in human expression. I mean, if you think about it, like every emoji does kind of have like they are little symbols, you know, and we talked about, you know, symbols hold a lot of information. If you think about it like they're kind of like the OG memory cards if you really think about it, like whenever you create a symbol and then you have so much information that is attached to that symbol, Like yeah, I mean I could see how you would, you know, compare it to the seventy two Seals of Solomon.
Speaker 3: I can't wait till two thousand years from now. I'm not going to be here, obviously, but like I cannot wait for somebody to find the ancient writings of America in twenty twenties in general, and they'll be trying to say that a butt dial and a booty call with the exact same thing, and that there was this weird religion following the peach, you know what I'm saying. Never mind the fact that it's an emoji for ass right for clapping cheeks and all that. Then they'll find this random internet site talking about adonatology, which is the worship of women with bad asses, and it'll be a whole thing and they'll be like, obviously, this was what the vast majority of this region of the world worshiped, was the peach, the ass, the it was a very sexual tribe and all the like I cannot wait for them trying to decipher our emojis as hieroglyphs. That's gonna be fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Dyas, This is actually pretty interesting. It's showing you how to create your own schigul with emojis. That is freaking hilarious. You can do emoji spells, emoji divination, emoji sigils and yeah, and it's like, uh, it says to program an emoji with the affirmation of open the mind to those who are closed, and bring oneness into their lives by way of divine inspiration. So if you're trying to, you know, basically create a sigil of that affirmation, you would have the brain, which stands for open the mind those who are closed, you would just use a lock emoji bring oneness into their lives. You would have a picture of the globe with all the Meridians on it, and then for the divine inspiration, you would have the sparkles for sparkles obviously, and yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Brain Lock Earth Sparkles is as a spell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of like an affirm affirmative spell. So okay, I mean, hey, it's all about your intention. If that's something that's gonna unlock something in your mind. Whenever you see you know, this sigil or this affirmation. Whatever works works.
Speaker 3: You know, who do you text that to? I think it texts that to the other side.
Speaker 2: No, I think that that's more of like it's an affirmation, So it's for you.
Speaker 3: You text it to yourself.
Speaker 2: You could text it to yourself. Maybe you print it out. I don't know. Maybe something you look at whenever you wake up or before you go to sleep could be a vision board kind of thing. I don't know. Gotcha interesting stuff though.
Speaker 3: Like medium dot com there it is.
Speaker 2: Medium always going in deep. God is Love said, I'd tell those nurses and doctors you take it if you like them so much. Talking about the vaccines, Yeah, I like it. And then he said, supposed to add oregano to the master klens too, dude. Oregano oil. Holy shit. The stuff that they're finding that you can cure with a regano oil is insane. Some people go as far as to say that it can cure cancer, like the properties within aregano oil is so so good for you. Who'd have thought, you know, the people that used to jyp you back in the day by giving you a baggie of a regano instead of weed. That was actually, you know, the better way to go.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa. They would jip you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, ju u, I meant to say, ju u. How dare I?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: You asked?
Speaker 9: So? Uh?
Speaker 3: I am liking the Platypus with a bong and a gun guitar combo. That's that's also pretty dope.
Speaker 2: That is cool.
Speaker 6: That is a banjo, you sir?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's more than four strings. It can't be a banjo.
Speaker 2: Looks like an electric guitar.
Speaker 3: The looks like an MP five as a neck, which like I'm here for.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to be and I didn't even put anything Star Wars rated, but it looks like a platypus sniff it was in Star Wars and I digs it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt, my god, let's see the Penguin spanker.
Speaker 3: Did you know DMX came out with a Christian album. It's really good. I did not. I think congress rapper, like some sort of full gospel Kirk Franklin side step shit.
Speaker 2: That's I think gospel, which is funny.
Speaker 3: Oh rap from DMX.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I love DMX, dude, I used to love DMX. What a fucking stood. What else do we got, goth Alex said. My doctors during COVID in Pittsburgh, shout out to the burg baby. We're trying to tell me about how if I didn't get vaccinated and all that I would die since I have cystic fibrosis. And it went on like that for a few years. They would get so fucking mad that I refused. Good for you, Good for you, goth Alex Harg said, already, time to sleep, have a good night, fantastic conversations.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Brady, you could join us for this evening.
Speaker 2: Nora said. Accidentally sent this to Jacob instead of everybody. My bad. Both my husband and I caught the COVID in the first year that had hit. I literally lost my sense of taste for a whole week, and my husband lost his sense of smell for a whole last month. It was fucking weird to lose a whole sense your body uses for a long amount of time. It's like somebody went into the code of my body and turned off the taste censor. And I can confirm that weird shit happened to us at least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, it is strange.
Speaker 2: Dude, Like, there's I wonder what that is got back in a week.
Speaker 3: My boy has been fucking with it for two years and he still can't get his smell back one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Which I mean, you know, it's not to say that it was. I know, we like to make fun of COVID because of all of the rights that they were trying to take away from everybody and presh everybody into getting the vaccines and whatnot. Like, COVID was probably something a little different than the flu, right, and that's probably why you know, people were losing you know, certain certain senses and shit. But like you know, look, whenever you look into, you know, the certain laboratories that were going on in Ukraine and Fauci getting pardon for something he hasn't even been accused of yet legally, it's like, yeah, maybe there was something going on there, and luckily for most people, it only affected people with come morbidities.
Speaker 3: So I mean, look, we've gotten actual shit here because we've said that COVID was fake. Look, the sickness was not fake, the COVID virus was not fake. We have only been saying that it wasn't natural, it was man made, all right, And we're saying that all of the government entities around the world doing everything in the wrong direction to try to help their people. That's what we're saying. The COVID scare, the whole thing behind it was fake, not the actual people catching it and shit. Although, like Jonathan just said, the vast majority of the people that caught it basically had a very strong Some people did lose smell and taste for a bit, some people lost it for a longer amount of time, but like the vast majority just felt like dogshit for a day or two. Yeah, we're not saying that COVID didn't actually happen. We're saying that it was a pandemic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah for sure. Uh Luke joining the chat a little lad here, welcome to the show, said what up everyone.
Speaker 3: And join us?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, better late than never did. Amanda said during COVID, I worked as a CNA at a nursing home, and I was in an area where they were just bringing in people from the hospitals to the nursing's home nursing homes until they got better. It was killing our elderly that lived in the nursing home. I raised hell, and they wouldn't change that rule. So I left there and never went back. That is crazy, especially finding out that it was affecting older people, dude, especially a nursing home. Why the fuck would you bring somebody with COVID to a nursing home. What were they thinking?
Speaker 3: Because no one I don't agree with with this. I love old people. I think that they are treasures and we need to learn as much as we can from them. But the system doesn't give a fuck about old people, dude. That's just the facts of the matter.
Speaker 2: Big facts. Go ahead, Amanda, all right.
Speaker 9: So pretty much in the area where I live, with that whole situation with bringing in the elderly from or the regular people from the hospitals to stay there at the nursing home. So their whole excuse, I don't know if it was our governor that mainly pushed that, which made me mad enough, but the whole thing with the elderly living there and stuff like that, they've been there for, you know, some decades, some quite a few years. So like I watched somebody that was on an oxygen tank before they came in. She was fine, you know, she had been fine and doing her thing, and then as soon as they brought these people in, they were walking them through what we called the green halls. The green halls were where the people that were COVID free would be, and then yellow holls were like new incoming people that were going to be part of the nursing home where we didn't know if they had COVID or whatever came into contact with people that were sick kind of crap. Would be in the yellow and then the red would be where the sick COVID patients would be, where we'd have to wear the masks, we'd have to wear full like paper wrapped coverings and goggles.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was like here, it's like.
Speaker 9: You were going into a biohazard to get into the red zone. And when I would be helping the patients in red zone, I was supposed to stay specifically in the red zone. They were asking me to go and help patients in the green hole after I worked in red and they just told me to spray myself down with basically watered down bleach.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Funny, All those like mandates and safety protocols and all that go right out the window when look okay, but we need more bodies over here, so we need your help over here. Look I'm contaminated. Yeah, we still need you over here. Funny how that works out, isn't it. Yep, it's the same in the industry, right, safety procedures and ocean and all this. Yo, that's important until a situation happens where like yeah, yeah, safety is cool, but we really need this done, like right now, Well we need to get this permit, we need to do this. Yeah, we need this right now. It's funny how that really actually plays out in the real world.
Speaker 6: It's evil.
Speaker 9: It's so evil what they were doing. So you know, I was there and I couldn't watch it anymore, you know, watching these people that I've been taking care of for so long and they're just dropping like flies. But you know, I don't even know about the whole COVID thing. You know, I don't know if it was actually the flu like or of course, you know, if they created the shit.
Speaker 3: In the lab.
Speaker 9: I don't really know completely what I believe with the whole COVID shit. I know that people were getting sick, and you know, if it was.
Speaker 3: Flu or as the truth, we be.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: It's okay, No, one hundred percent agree with you, Amanda. And I mean that's the other thing too, that was around the flu season when COVID really started hitting. How many people got sick, who got told it was COVID, that actually it was the flu, and how many of those people actually had COVID nineteen or one of the other variants of it to where they did lose their smell and taste in all these things. So much there was car wrecks that were being attributed to COVID related shit that the lines got blurred so heavily that it's really impossible to go back now and look at what the truth of the matter was.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 3: You worked in a nursing home for how long I.
Speaker 9: Worked in a year? A year, and then after the COVID situation, I just I walked out.
Speaker 7: I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. And what's really sick about a lot of that is is that you had certain cures that they were doing in the hospitals by putting people on fucking incubators and our ventilators rather sorry, and giving them fucking rendese vir, which was something that Fauci I believe was had a hand in creating of or or pushing that back whenever he was trying to find a cure to AIDS or some shit. You remember that that that's what the whole rem deservit. And dude, so many people died off of that remdesivir and and yet like even though they knew that it was killing people, they were still you know, giving it to people at that time, and it was like people just weren't learning. And at a certain point you just kind of saw the system for what it was, which is a money hungry, human killing kind of disgusting, fucking network of people who are just you know that don't really care about humanity. And that's supposed to be the opposite of what you know of what like health and human services and all that stuff is all about. Right like you, the goal we thought was to create healthy people. But you know, you start digging in a little bit and you find out, oh no, the actual health system is designed to keep you sick. It's designed to keep you on drugs. It's designed to turn you into fucking like a pez dispenser on a regular basis. Just keep on eating these pills because we're making so much money hand over fist with every pill that you make, and it's like, dude, I feel bad for all the elderly they got to take fucking twenty pills a day because you got to have one to counteract the other. And it's like, dude, Like at a certain point, I hope that the masses awakened to the disgusting industry that is the healthcare industry.
Speaker 3: Agreed, and I'm glad you brought up that drug. And I don't know if it's I don't know if you're pronouncing it right, or I've heard it called something else, but rindazevier. For the sake of argument, sure y'all know that there's never been a single trial done with that medication that has done anything successful with it. And Falci's been pushing it. At first, it was it's going to curate. It doesn't. It kills the person it counteracts this It doesn't. It kills the person. He has been trying to push this drug from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Since the eighties, since the eighties when he first got into that.
Speaker 3: And there's nothing that it actually cures. You could find studies quote unquote to say it may help with dot dot dot. It's a treatment option for dot dot dot. It doesn't actually do fuck all y'all except poison the consumer of it. That's it. And he's been pushing it this whole time, why you may ask, because he gets a kickback on every pill that's sold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much, I mean, and that's how you see you know a lot of people that were, you know, pushing COVID vaccines, you know, And this is something that Doge is also uncovering that how is it possible that all these people they're only supposed to be making eighty one hundred, one hundred and twenty grand a year, and yet whenever they come out of office, they're millionaires, you know. And so then you're starting to like really connect some dots here, Well what were they pushing? What were they going against? And it's the same people that are that are against dose All right, Well, what are you scared that they're gonna uncover? That you're gonna uncover that you're a fucking fraud and you've been making money off of people's sickness? Like, is that is that what we're gonna uncover? Because I think we're gonna find a lot of that. I think we I think that that's what's gonna be found and a lot of people are going to be so fucked and I'm so here for it.
Speaker 3: Oh same, same, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, Nora the Explorer said, if my taste, or if my sense of taste stayed gone for two years, my foodie love and ass would be so depressed. Hope your guy gets his taste censor turned back on soon, bro, And.
Speaker 3: This guy is as true blue Cajun as they come. So food is like really important to him, immy as well as to all of us that subscribe to that culture.
Speaker 2: It'd be a shame if it was Tony's that made him sick. Do what if It'd be a shame if it was like Tony's that made him sick The Tony.
Speaker 3: Tony shargans, Yeah, dude, I doubt it, And honestly, I prefer Russel's over Tony's. I think it tastes better.
Speaker 2: Bombshell dropped on this show. I didn't think that I would ever hear you should talk on some Tony's.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm not shitting on it. It depends on what it's like. Tabasco is a hot sauce. It's not my go to. It's way too vinegary. But if I'm cooking something that that vinegar might addle or something something, yeah, I'll grab the tabasco. Tony's is good, but I slap your mama. In my opinion, is better. And in my opinion, rooft cells is better than all of that. But that's because it's got MSG in it. And you know I love me some MSG. So I mean, you know, different strokes, different folks, depends on what I'm cooking.
Speaker 2: Luke said, I have a very unique cure for illnesses. I get sick once every couple of years, but I got COVID year two. But uh, and then it says, did did what I always do. Put on a hoodie, sweatpants, thick socks, and get under a heated blanket. Three hours later, I was COVID free. May lose a couple of brain cells, but it's worth it.
Speaker 3: I like it, dude. I'll say this, Put vix vapor rub on your feet, then put the socks on and do that process. I clear you up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, Luke said, No matter how or no matter what I catch, I never stay sick for more than a few hours with this message, with this method. Oldie, but a goodie Bernanoff.
Speaker 3: Used to be crack a fresh fifth whiskey and down it and then go to sleep, and when you wake up your cured. I mean, yeah, it's poison, but you're also killing the good and the bad. It's more like a hard reset to your immune system.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Uh, I can't do that anymore since I put down the drink. But yo, I mean, look, if it's a method that works for you, my boy, stay with it.
Speaker 2: That's what goth Alex just said. Said when I got COVID, I just drank a fuck ton of whiskey till it went away.
Speaker 3: See Alex knows what's up?
Speaker 2: Uh the stone peach boy aka what was it? The stone platypus before a stone platypus And yeah, okay, uh, Samuel said COVID. I I had a high ass fever. Saw three of my grandparents standing over my bed. They uh, they been I'm dead over between ten and sixteen years and it scared the shit out of me. I couldn't smoke, I didn't eat. I drank a fuck ton of water. I broke the fever by putting on thermals and sweats, Thank you USMC. I bundled up with a fleece blanket and a comforter. Then hopped in my Yukon laid in the back by my system. I took the back row out that I had bucket seats in July. Oh it was in the nineties with humidity. I got better after that, so it worked out. Yes, I mean the old method of just sweating. Hit the fuck out, dude, Dude, I want to get one of those. You seem like those portable saunas. I really want to get one of those fucking things. Dude.
Speaker 3: Look, man, the Native Americans have been swearing for the by this for years and years and so of other cultures. Yo, get a good sweat, Go into a sweat lodge before you do anything, before you're doing a spiritual journey, before you're going on the warpath, whatever, do a sweat. You got to make sure you're clear in all ways before you make big decisions. You get sick. Hit a sweat. Fucking yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: My dad told me that you can go on Timu or Temu, however you say it, and they got those uh those portable like uh saunas on there. Do you can get one for like eighty bucks? I think he said. I'm like she can't.
Speaker 3: But I would also say not to go on Timu, and if you have Timu, y'all need to delete it because that's doing worse for Chinese spywear than TikTok was. And that's not even a joke. That's confirmed beyond all shadow of all doubts. So I'm saying you could. There's American companies that make this portable, uh sauna, you could definitely go check out for sure.
Speaker 2: Sam said.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: In regards to the Remdesevir, she said, uh, people called it run Death is near.
Speaker 3: Yeah, way, I believe that.
Speaker 2: The stone Peach boy said. They were speaking to me saying, like whispers, dude, that is wild, Like you might have had a near death experience at that point, like you're seeing dead relatives at you're at the foot of your bed and you're like knocking on death's door with this sickness.
Speaker 6: Like that's not the first either.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, dog, that's when I kind of drowned everything I was. I had an out of body experience type deal. It's almost like a dream state. But I've said that one before, But no, Dog, that ship scared the fuck out of me. It's I couldn't really make out what they were saying. It was whispers. But along as that I've had with like my aunt. She's my aunt, but I grew up knowing her as my grandmother. She raised my mama. But uh yeah, she was like from what I could remember and everything, like the on was that I would that I could make out.
Speaker 6: It was like he's he's coming.
Speaker 4: And then I've heard my grandfather's voice twice while I was in boot camp. So the ship is kind of fucking scary and it's unsettled me.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, those fever dreams, they can They are some of the trippiest, most psychedelic experience you can have.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Like, I know, whenever I get sick and I'm like I'm hot and I'm cold and I'm sweating and I'm shivering all at the same time, and then you like get underneath the blankets you try and take a nap. Dude, those dreams are insane. What is going on there? And I think it's actually putting you in some kind of different state of being or something with with the fever dreams, it's wild shit.
Speaker 3: I wish I dreamed it sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's awesome. I dream every night. The goth Alex said, fuck the CCP, Jacob, Can we get some horns for that one?
Speaker 3: Indeed we can, Indeed we can. Yes, fuck the CCP. Fuck Jping. Not the Chinese people, they're good people, but fuck the Chinese government and all comedies for that matter. They're not people, y'all.
Speaker 2: And then there's uh, your boy Panda or should I say jijuping as we get a poo dog. Yeah, you get arrested for that kind of shit. Jizu pooh Jesus jesup Pooh. Luke said, I think sweating it out is similar to fasting with killing viruses and diseases as well as cancer. Push your body to the limit, and everything unhealthy in your body dies off. The good healthy shit survives. There you go, I can see that.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Well, I mean it's probably a good time to wrap it up then at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we think we have. We've gone for over three hours at this point. So to all the good cult members that joined us for this evening, we appreciate you, and for anybody listening on Wednesday as this episode drops, if you would like to join in on this conversation next week, Jonathan tell them where they can.
Speaker 2: Go Patroon dot com slash Culture of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support us and our future endeavors. We love podcasting every day and we would not be able to do it without all of you good cult members who support us in every way that you do. But if you're trying to support us, and the best way it is at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. And if you sign up for the third as All the Way Open tier, you get to come hang out with us on Tuesday night, So you know, there you go. It's fun times. It's family time over here. You know, you get to see a lot of familiar faces. It's like hanging out with your cousins. You know, it's just a good time.
Speaker 3: Indeed, And if you are trying to support yourself and your future financial freedom, right you're trying to support your own retirement plan in a way that is actually secure, go check us out at coecsilver dot com link in the description below. I'm not gonna shill it out any further than that. We've already talked about it, and I guarantee we're gonna talk about it more in the future, but it is the best way to get your hands on some affordable silver and gold bullion, minted coins and the like. Go check it out, and if you haven't already, dear cult members, then please at this time hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, subscribes to comments, leave a poster for review, and shares, hit their friends of family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. Like the rest of you, Fight ladies and gentlemen, and as always, why you're at it and you're in the five star giving mood, we go out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and give them the five star reviews, the positivity, the comments, and the likes and the shares. Go check out Caju Night YouTube channel. Yes I haven't posted there in a while, but there will be videos coming soon, I assure you, and also go check out Cajun Knight Patrion if you would like to join in the Cajun Night Live on Wednesday nights, and we thank you everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: I assure you, I just love the Knife fans of this kind of fucking happened.
Speaker 3: One of these days when I can collect enough hours in the day to put together some video files. It's coming, y'all. I'm sorry. Lfe's been hectic as shit for the past six months, but it seems almost seems like it's starting to hit an equilibrium and there will be more video content on the YouTube. I cannot promise a date on the winds, but it is coming.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece some information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's e U L T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive OFLL for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult