Speaker 1: You're listening to the Paranormal UK Radio Network, the best in paranormal talk radio in the UK and around the world. Hey everyone, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, wherever you happen to be in this particular timeline, Welcome to trans Dimensional Realities, where we delve into the stranger aspects of high strangeness in our current reality. I'm your host, Melissa Lee, and I'm really looking forward to this show tonight. We've got a great guest who also happens to be the station manager here at Paranormal UK Radio Network. Tonight we're talking with Andy Mercer, and Andy who's been with us for a very long time. He's been a guest on several of our programs and he specializes in the occult, and so we're going to be really delving deep into some strange aspects of things that a lot of people don't know about but yet I feel are very important. So please welcome Andy Mercer to the program. Hi.
Speaker 2: Andy, Yeah, it's great to be here. It's your new show, of course, to put out a few times on the site, and I must have meted to listen to more of it. It's been what I've heard soars were really good fun so it's good to hear it coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been really good. If you listen to the last show I did with Tim Malone, I mean that one was a really interesting conversation about past lives and he had a very interesting take on it wasn't like the usual that I've done. So yeah, I have anybody who hasn't listened to that one yet go and pull it up and listen to it both on the Paranormal UK Radio Network website or on a podcast where every whatever major podcasts are out there.
Speaker 2: We are there, so our YouTube channel and on YouTube channel soon as I like to give it a bit of space and time, but on the other platforms first, so we get it's good area before it goes up on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: All got there, definitely, okay, So anyway you have you know, we've we've been working together for god how many years now, it's been quite a long time.
Speaker 2: While funny enough, Steve Orden I and Susie West recorded the seventh anniversary show of our High Strangers Factor at the weekend, so that'll be coming up on fairly soon as Well've it all together and that's for seven years of that so at least longer than that. Obviously we've known each other, so it's absolutely flawing by I was funny. I was thinking about the weekend we've talked, miss feel about that, just remembering it was. It must have been like twenty sixteen, fifteen fourteen, somewhere around there. I think it must have started when I was I had trained his school teacher, if you remember, I talked for a little while and left because just a diet circumstance is not very good school I was at long story, I won't get all of it, but I think we started chatting just after that, and that was which is when I was all fourteen, I think tween fourteen fifteen, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course I had the pleasure of coming out there and meeting you and your wife a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: So yeah, A wonderful time in Bath and a lovely city which I was in again fairly recently and wanted to have a nice walk around the Cathedraeorge is fantastic and I found unfortunately it was closed for the day because all the university graduating ceremonies very annoying. It is a lovely cath.
Speaker 1: I hate it when that happens. So anyway, you, as I introduced you, you, I have been researching and involved with the occult for many years, and I was wondering if you could explain to those people in the audience who may not totally understand what that means, or maybe they have some preconceptions of what the occult stands for.
Speaker 2: Well, people certainly do have all sorts of preconceived notions of what it actually means. The term itself just means hidden, secret information, and the idea is to bring that information into the light. My particular era of interest is what's known as ceremonial magic, which is often called higher magic, which involves things like the magic of Solomon and ancient Jewish texts and that sort of thing. It's working with angels and spirits, but on the other side, of course, is working with demons as well, from sort of verse, denizens of Hell and the like. So that's my era of interest, particularly with old grimoire magic, which goes back to sort of fifteen sixteen hundreds actually finding and my case of my own research is often transcribing handwritten documents into typed form, which then I'm actually publishing as a publisher. But My interest really is in that understanding of knowledge. The nois of you, like is the term itself and used if you think of religion as being faith and belief about God and what have you, and that short precludes the idea of knowledge of these things. That the idea of knowing about these things is you shouldn't be doing that. You should have faith and belief and recognize the mystery of whatever. This is more about understand what these things are, what power is supposed to exist, what what you can do with it? And I'm very kind of vague. It's acts a broad topic to kind of give a fairly concise answer to it. It's generally the idea of what is there that's beyond the physical realm, what energies exist, what forces exist? Are there literal angels and literal demons they really exist? Are they mental constructs or something between the two. That's been my kind of era of interest. I've worked with, say what's called ceremonial magic and poetic magic, which is key of Solomon et cetera. But one of my big eras of interest is a called doctor John d who was elizabethan astrologer and scientists mathematician, was a friend of the first and he wanted to, like a lot of occultists, understand more about how the universe worked, how the worlds worked. But he came to the idea and conclusion that in order to find out more information, you had to talk to God or God's angels directly, and he devised what he didn't devise a sort of discovered a system of communication using a crystal ball, which is what we call scrying, and he would use a seer whould look into the crystal ball and described to what he was seeing Edward Kelly. Kelly wouldn't describe what he was seeing, and de would make note of it, and this is called it a knocky in magic, which is something I found very interesting when I first got interested in the occult way back in the midst of time. So I explored that area specifically, and my interest grew from that point of being interested in one particular form of magic occult work into a more broader image idea of all the other forms of a cult and more things like witchcraft and particularly British traditional witchcraft, which is again it's about sort of magical manipulation of the environment around you, which is kind of what the cult is. More generally, it's that kind of manipulation of energy, is understanding how it's all working. Now, what you decide for yourself about what's really going and whether agels and dehumans exist or real beings or not, it's kind of up to you. I mean, there's good arguments in both directions. You know, which is more real? Is it a psychological thing or is it an energy thing? Or are there real beings from other planes? You kind of end up sort of figuring it out for yourself. Almost There are people who will tell you it's definitely, oh yes, there's a real literal heaven and literal hell, these beings come from there. Others would say, none of this is sort of collective unconscious archetype material that you talk about in psychology. That's really what's going on here. And no one's right, no one's wrong because you can't prove either way. All you can say is for your own experience is whether anything actually works. If you try using ritual magic to try and contact being some other realities, do you find you actually contacting those things? Do you feel you're experiencing something? And I think those who've been serious practitioners for years or two. Yes, there is something, you know what it is. You have to say that there is something to it, so it's and then actually it's really trying to understand the mechanics. If you're like of reality, beyond the sort of physical stuff film and science, there's more going on, which, as I say, for me, the conclusion is there is something going on. Well exactly is I don't know, you know how exactly it works. I wouldn't like to say diffinitively. I have my own ideas. I think it's something those two ideas of these being seen to exist, but they're not necessarily independent of us. There's some kind of connection to us as humans, that they exist almost within us as well as beyond us. It's a find of a middle grad between the two. That's my personal thinking. But as I say, others will tell you completely differently that these things are real beings to someone, something from a literal hell and the servant of Satan, if you like. But I wouldn't be so sure myself if that's the case. But as I know people who would tell you that is the case. And I don't say, all you're completely wrong, because I don't know, you know, each would say the other we don't really know. We have our beliefs, their ideas, no evidence, but what we actually believe is up to us. But fundamentally, this stuff is about understanding how reality appears to work, trying to understand or at least get a glimpse of the wiring under the ball, the sort of the fabular reality, how it's all actually working.
Speaker 1: So that was, well, that's right up my alley, because I'm like you, I want to know how things work. I don't go just on belief or faith, because you know what, I've been wrong enough in my lifetime, and the more I seem to learn the different directions it pulls me. You know, That's why I name the show what it is trans dimensional Realities. It's looking beyond what we think of is reality and all the other forces that we deal with on a daily basis that most people can't see, they ignore, or they just don't want to believe in. And there there are so many different energies and forces that are surrounding us. And I always liken it to like the light spectrum. You know, you look at the whole electromagnetic spectrum. We see this one little sliver and we have everything going this way into infrared and to ultraviolet, and it's all there, but we can only see this part. And that's how I look at.
Speaker 2: Reality absolutely, and that is essentially it is. There are clearly other levels of existence, are the parts of the spectrum as you put it, that we can see almost by reflection that I mean, I find a lot of crossover between the cult stuff and the paranorm which was not the big fit of interesting ghosts, et cetera. I mean, I've come to the conclusion, which maybe a little bit controversial, of the ghosts, aliens, spirits, demons, they're all the same thing. There are different forms of manifestation, are the same fundamental whatever it is, they just take on different forms. One of the things I found quite fastic with the cold Bat stuff is that you can work for saver example, traditional witchcraft, which I've used. You can work with a knocking system which I've used. You work with rooms which I've used. All three systems are very different to each other, and yet all three work. Now there has to be some kind of continuity between the three of them for all three very very different systems to actually produce results. And I say, my thinking is that you're dealing with an underlying any level, which then you can aldo and manipulate according to those patterns that you're using. Eyes if using Rune magic example, or Icelandic stage magic, which is are much more powerful magical system that comes from Iceland, but it's related to roots, but it's slightly different. But I've used that stuff and find it can be effective. I've used to say a noki and sprite. Trying to travel to literally other realms is how you feel you're going to You're experiencing beings creatures that ivery want to call them in those other realms when you're working with them. And again with more traditional ceremonial magic, you're doing with more traditionally named spirits that you find listed for centuries, a list of demons and a go isha, for example, the beings that Solomon is supposed to controlled the Testament Solomon for the thursdayentury. You can work with those traditionally named creatures being what if you want to call them and they also respond. So the fact you have different systems that are very different to each other, yet all three seem to work suggest there's something underneath all that that is that use what you're actually interacting with and again some people wouldn't beprieve what I'm saying. It would say that, you know, they believe witchcraft is the form and that's the power of something else Stu as nonsense. Maybe that's how they want to work. But as I say, if you work dedicatedly and authentically you have any of those systems, you get results. When I say a results, I mean you whatever you're trying to create effect occurs. One of the things to find is that people sometimes talk about good versus evil, black and white magic, et cetera, et cetera. It's a bit of a nonsense because really it is what you do with it, whatever you're trying to achieve with magical systems. You know, you can certainly use stuff to have detrimental effect on other people if you want to, and you can use the same stuff to have positive effect. It depends how you apply it. It's like anything any kind of weapon, if you like, you know, depends so you want to make use of it. It becomes a negative or a positive thing. You know, it is very much how you apply it. So you get a lot of people say, oh, you don't work with goetic demons or evil monsters, you know, well, it depends if you approach them with that kind of attitude, that's what you'll experience. If you work more positive in adhere to whatever is required to some of these things that don't be quite friendly, it will be communicative. So it is often more about how you as a person approach these different forms of magic and you account will give you a different kind of response depending on what, say, how you're doing, and who you are as a person as well. That great difference. One of the things that struck me early on working with the knock in is saying scrying or you can bring things to you to communicate with, or you go to their realms if you like. How what I was experiencing when I would work to it was quite different to say, for example, so when Alista Crowd may have heard of as well, the tourists magician from the early nineteen hundreds, when he worked with a knock in, he had very different visions experiences to what I was experiencing. So I was a little bit thought, that's interesting, it's different. But back in the say the nineties, nearly days the Internet, I found a guy who was in Denmark who had been working the same system and was reporting back on his website his experiences, and I was struck remarkably similar. They were to my own much closer because just Any's built and so is he with knew of us or asked so Crowley, so we weren't having the Crowleian type of experiences. So it seemed to me very much that it does depend on who you are and how you approach ritual magic for it in terms of how it then works or doesn't work for you. I think if people go with the wrong attitude, they don't get anywhere with it and dismiss it as been nonsense. And often that's what people do. They don't take the time or make the effort to really understand on experience and practice what they're doing. So it is it's an interesting thing to find stuff that does actually work well.
Speaker 1: My personal opinion and my experiences are that it doesn't really matter what you're working with. We are the conduits, we we are energy, we are spirit inhabiting these meat suits that can interact with these other realms, these other dimensions, and it's all about intent. It doesn't matter what rituals you use, what practices is if you're putting out the intent. Perfect example, I studied under shamanism about ten years ago and learning to be a shamanic practitioner and doing healing and the connections that you make there is they call it journeying, and in a meditative state through drumming, you enter into these other worlds, whether it's the upper, middle or lower world, and interact with your animal totems, spirit guides, any other types of realms. And it's very similar to what you're talking about. So I really think a lot of it is defined by our own perceptions, cultural perceptions, and you can use multiple different types of techniques and as long as you have that intent and putting that energy out there, it will work for you. When you were talking about the scrying, it reminds me very much of what an astro damist did with scrying in the ball of water and getting his visions.
Speaker 2: That's exactly. It was a particular form of not just divination as in seeing the future like not of damas, but that spirit communication by means of crystal or water or any surface that was reflected. But you're right, it is that the shamans and the idea of the drum in that you could chanting teach you into a different mental or state. And with the knaki in for example, you say in the Knockian chant, it's a knocking called in the Knochi language to initiate this communication, and so you do the same thing. It put you into a particular trance state. The things which you know also from the shamanistic work, and I know from a knocking and others. It's not like imagination. There is a clarity and strength of imagery and vision that is much much stronger than something you're imagining. It's not even like you're just dreaming. It is literally you're awake, but you're aware that you are experiencing some of these extraordinary non ordinary That's the thing. I recently gave a talk at the Glastinarycult conference here in Investory in the UK, talking about working with a book called The Secret Grimoiterurial, which is agreem Wir that was the originally thought to have been a modern fake, but later it has been discovered probably in the eighteen hundred, so it's not that old, but it's older than they thought and certainly based on earlier material. And the second half of my talk I talked about that particular Boud the history, but the second half I talked about my personal experiences very early on when I first started working with ritual magic, and describing how you have to set up a number of items. You have the things you have to burn incense, and you have to create schedules which are these sort of symbols as you put onto parchment, and then you try to communicate, you reader and invocation and look for communication. And I noticed in those early days, you're not doing because there was nobody else around. I knew about this. This is pre internet days. Of course, I was aware of our presences around me when I did this. I wasn't wasn't seeing beings before or anything like that, but a very definite sense of energy form around me, creatures beings around me, like you know you So you walk into a room with ice closed, you can just tell that someone in the room and someone there that kind of feeling you just knew that someone with you. Never communicatord, never said very much all answer, but just a sense of you've called me here. I am here. I'm not going to do anything, I'm not gonna say anything, but I am here. The only thing I would notice was from enough I can't mention in the conference that you'd be in that state for a while, mental state, and then you'd say the lightning to depart, which clears these things out and you have a sense it was gone. But I used to notice what can really call political activity in my room afterwards. For two or three days, I'd little bangs and knots on the walls, often the outside walls, water outside war was. It was like the neighbors or parents at the time, and objects move around my room, little just little things just would be gone and come back in a couple of days later they discipline and reappear in my room in different spots or things has been moved. When I left in the morning, it was one place to come back after work and it was somewhere else. So that was my real first experiences and realized, yes, this stuff was doing something, is something really is going on now. You know, people were easy, so it's just your imagination. You just you imagine these beings there. But no, there was a definite sense there was really something to it, and that fascinated me for years. I mean, I had my earlier ghost experience was I've talked about before and on your shop I'm sure I having seen something when I was ten eleven years old, but this second experience in my early twenties working with this stuff was just as powerful, even I never saw anything, and that's what took me into this, this interest in this hidden world if you like, and exploring it further. But certainly you're right whatever. If you have a known belief in what you're doing, these whatever they are, will respond to. That doesn't matter. You can have all the parapherny because some of the ritual stuff you do with cermony magic involves an awful lot of stuff. You know, clothing, investments, particular persons. You have to have all sorts of items, swords, daggers, and cut spend yours, all sorts of things you need to have for these rituals. You can have all that stuff, have custom made for your great expense. But if you don't have the belief in what you're doing, if you're just doing it because you think you have to dress this way and you just follow it blindly, you get any because nothing happens because you don't have that belief. You have to have that faith. If you've got and made stuff yourself, what a wooden sword from a kid's toy shop and just painted out with symbols on it, rather than these big dramatic metal metal sort about the bithrom somewhere that can be just as powerful because you have faith in what you're doing and it is about that. So I think all these different systems of magic and your cold are different ways of working that work with you as a person. Culture obviously plays a part as well, but you can obviously cultures have different systems of magic. But like an example, we've got so many differs from witchcraft up to high so many magic. But if you have a faith and feel a connection with that stuff, then it tends to work, you know. But it takes time and takes effort. Often people aren't be bared to the work in And one of the things I've often say about this stuff is it happens too frequently to be coincidence and not enough to be approvable. It's that kind of strange middle ground between the two, you know. It's just there are things that happen. Now this this is not coincidence. This is something's going on. But I can't just make it happen out of the blue. It has to be the right circumstance, right, the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like. That's why science is so quick to dismiss dismiss it because they can't bring it into a laboratory and run it under a microscope or and say, see, we can prove this exists because it doesn't act that way. It's these are energies and there are things working on a different frequency and vibration, so the things that science doesn't understand yet. But ironically, a lot of the Aboriginal native cultures going back hundreds of thousands of years, they knew it. They worked with it all the time, everything from you know in the UK with the Celts and who else was there you know better than me? Uh here here Native Americans, Aborigines in Australia who are like some of the oldest people on earth and they've been working with these energies for millennia.
Speaker 2: Absolutely like to get back to what you said before about approval and abroad you because the good at the best argument against that is pretty love. We all to love exists, we will experience at some point in our lives. But you can't prove the laboratory. There's no scientific experiment you can character prove the distance of love. You can't prove scientific mechanisms behind falling in love. It's about brain chemistry changing, of course, But you can't have a room of fifty people that twenty five mentors, for example, and see the criteria you can find for them to fall enough. You know, like, what do you set? What criteria do you set for them to falling out? It just doesn't work like that. You know, there are things like this that you can't shouldn't be prove or disapproven laboratory. You have to be out there experience in these things. It's same with the parallemle in it more generally. You know, I both know we've had experiences more enough experiences over the years that we cannot explain scientifically irrationally to know this something to it. So as you start saying, oh, it's definitely X y Z reasons these things happen, and I think you're narrowing the plane field completely because we just don't know. Again, forty years a studying experiences and stuff. I know stuff happens because I've seen it, experienced it. But I wouldn't like to say, wouldn't like to give you a theory, So why I've never I'm told generally about these things having no identity and copying what we do or what we give them. Again, he's only a theory, he's saying, an idea. I don't know, but it is true that you can't. We can't we choose things down to not somewhats with tourism, which is what modern science tends to do exactly.
Speaker 1: It reminds me, I don't know. Do you remember the movie Contact with Jodie Foster Matthew mc conney back in the nineties. There was that brilliant scene where she's telling him why she doesn't believe in God because she need empirical proof, and he says to her, well, did you love your father? She goes, well, yes, he goes prove it, and it goes right to what you were saying is there are things you can't prove in that manner, things that we can experience, and a lot of what we can experience, a lot of it happens within, and that's something you can't measure. I've had experiences where I've had downloads, I've had information come to me. I don't ever call myself a psychic, although other people say I am, but I'm not there yet, but I have information come to me. I do tarot readings for people, and I'm able to the last couple of times i've been out, it's like I've really been nailing it. And I don't take credit for that. I think it's whatever's now I'm downloading and whatever's coming through to me. It was funny. I was reading for a front couple friend of mine, and I was reading the husband and the wife was sitting aside, and she had a little bit to drink. So I'm reading and I'm saying stuff and she's going, oh, oh, yeah, oh, And I finally told her shut up sit over there, and then I had to close my eyes so I wouldn't look at her because I didn't want to get those visual cues from her. And I finished the reading and they told me I nailed it. So again, yeah, it's with a lot of psychics. Are so called psychics. You deal with people, in my opinion, who maybe have some things that they're able to tune into, but in a lot of cases, unfortunately, many of them are nowhere near as good as they think they are. I don't call anybody an outright charlatan, but I have experienced psychics who just they'll hold the open forums and start throwing things out there, doing cold readings, and it's just ridiculous. And yeah, I see somebody who has a problem with their left knee. Well that's half the audience, especially if they're our age.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's you have to go within. Everything comes from within. You were mentioning traveling to or interacting with these different realms. Some could call that like assphle traveling. You know, you're traveling outside of your body but also outside of our reality into these different realms. There's a lot of different ways to connect.
Speaker 2: So I one of another interesting a bit beyond this kind of it's comc is in quantum physics, quantum mechanics and quite just if possible to tell fast and seed the light, which seemed impossible. But one of the theories that is out there about how the universe fundermental works is cosmic strings. And these are amost realities in themselves, the individual kind of realities. Now, if they're non spatially located, then it's possible that some of the things you're experiencing are within those microcosmic realms. Then you're literally going inside these micro micro realms and there is an entire reality in there that's not working at our dimensions. It's even it's incredibly small, it's still operates as if it's three dimensions within it, as possibilities that there is. If the universe is what the term now where it's not static fixed, I don't mean in terms of explaining, but it's the universe exists as a result of something deeper within it, And it's a term that it's annoying. It's just gone from my head. Emergent. I think it's called whether the reality itself that we experience now is a byproduct of something deeper. If that's the case, which more and more cosmologists are starting that there is something to this, then it starts to really open up the possibility of these realms do exist and there are things beings that are non corporeal, non spatial, that can occupy those realms, and that maybe what we're communicated. But again it's kind of a vague through that trying to sort of put throw together. But it's intriguing that whole notion that there could be this realm and it does actually exist. It's not something that we can literally physically visit. But we can access into psychology mentally very possibly not to me. It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: As you mentioned earlier, a lot of what people consider to be ghosts or cryptids or other types of beings, are these entities that you inhabit, these other realms. They can come over or onto our side. And there's a great example that's very popular right now is over here in the US. There's what they call the Appalachian Mountains, which is one of the oldest mountain ranges in the world. It stretches from the Kentucky Tennessee area and goes all the way up over the globe and actually is into Scotland. It was all one big mountain range, and some of it sunk over time, but very very old, connected and people have so many experiences in these areas that you can't say it's haunted. It's high strangeness to the extreme. I mean, it's one thing. People have seen Bigfoot, Okay, now it's popular, but they also see like this white like rake, what the rake? They call it? Kind of creature They excuse me, allergies. They hear voices, they things knock on their doors at night, voices asking to let in. Mimics and it's all concentrated in this one area along this mountain range. And there are rules for people living in Appalachia. They're unwritten rules, but it's like, you close all your blinds at night, lock your doors, You don't go out in the woods at night, especially alone. If you hear whistling, you ignore it. Do not whistle back. If you hear somebody calling your name, no you didn't. If you hear some strange creature scream, no you didn't. And those are their rules to keep people safe. And a lot of it sounds like superstition, but there's so much happening in that area. And I feel that we have those types of hot spots all over the world where these dimensions, that veil is thin and creatures, entities, whatever, bleed over into our dimension.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I can think of a few places over here in case, one of which I'm going back to for the first time in twenty years at the end of March. The place Okay, okay, that was a regular there back nearly two thousands. Working with Fright Nights have investigation nights there. I hadn't been is, but there's a group I'm not involved in that's going there and the end of the month, which we're looking forward to, because that is a very strange place where you do have all sorts of phenomen I mean I've literally lost count number of investigations I've been on there. I mean it was like every it was every weekend night for about a year. What's working fright night? So it was one hundred plus and we always had something happen, definitely something, So, I mean, it's the value of the place is Builting is called Nymphsfield to field of nymphs, you know, the very nymphs. So there's a history of strangeness in this particular value where the woods just mantain sits. So that's definitely that kind of place. But I've just read a lot about the Appolatian Mouths. I'd love to visit one of these days. I can imagine it amazing. But it does seem to be there are these places where there's a geological fault line or a geological effect that seemed to be part of this strange manifestation of energies that seem to occur in these particular spots and places in the world. That is quite fascinating.
Speaker 1: I would be interested in doing an investigation out there, because you know, if there are are certain energies, maybe it's electromagnetic, maybe it can be measured. Again, this doesn't happen all the time. It's not like you can set your clock by it. A lot of people have experiences and maybe there are hotspots. It's a matter of talking to the right people and going out. There's lots of videos on the Internet, but of course a lot of them are also fate too. But there's some really interesting ones that I know are not CGI or AI that have people interacting with things that are I'm sorry, scary as hell, and I don't get scared easily, so I would really like to go and investigate along that area sometime. I mean, we do have a part of the Appalachian Mountains, the Appalachian Trail coming right here where I live in New Jersey, but most of it seems to happen down in Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia and around those areas.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's said you know so now lives of course right in the Moth and Prophecies area.
Speaker 1: And that could be part of it too, point plus in West Virginia. But it's also been seen all over the area, which is a course part of Appalachia.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so there's a It is interesting you can map this phenomena when you can link it to particular fault lines and energy fault lines as well. Of first, we have a lot of a lines in the UK, which is a matter of debate whether they're januine some kind of energy field or it's more just old tracking people. But the strongest one here which again had a lot of strange things occurd on Michael Lion, which I discovered to fabe recently runs through my village, so I was quite oh, that's interesting, you know that sort of massively tours another part of that my photoglastic before. It's pretty famous. So we have those sort of energy lines as well. So it's already in a similar kind of manager to say this goes directly dragging across the country. And there's another that comes north to south across the country as in the main two lay lines of energy that people do with phenomena along those particular lines, and it is fascinating to think that there is definitely a kind of a flow of energy that kind of moves almost around the world. I think, as you said, the less reach across the Scotland Mountain lions there. So it is interesting this kind of network can you get these places of high strangers as wellout to call them. And I've been watching or rewatching. I know it's TV, but the secret skin walk arage of and absolutely fascinating is you're talking about hard science scientists investigating strange phenomena that seems to be building a picture of something very odd in that particular area that is genuinely occurring, and it's been measured as an odd phenomena that seems to affect electronics and electrical things as well. And I find that so fascinating.
Speaker 1: That's literally my favorite show. And what I like about the show is the fact that they refuse to jump to any conclusions. They're out trying to measure and get facts and they come across all this strange phenomenon and they can't explain it, and they try everything, all these different experiments. But yet when you get a ball of light the UAPs that they call them, ball of light flying over the Mesa, dives into the Mesa, disappears, and then a few moments later appears out of the Mesa from a different angle but along the same flight trajectory. It's something is moving through solid matter. And the fact that in the later seasons there seems to be some kind of energy force field dome above the one section of the ranch that they're able to measure, but yet they have no idea what it is.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean things like the helicopters being acting as if there's object underneath them. Yes, once or twice it could be the problem with helicopter, but it's repeatedly, and it's picking up readings of things up shouldn't be there, that are not there. But yeah, it's really so there's something present and obvious. You've seen the one with the multiple drone flights. These drones that behave perfectly normally in everyone's circumstance. There certain levels arise at the start moving apart and acting, the strange laser beams being cut in the air, blocked off. It doesn't happen or diffracted by something. It just doesn't happen in normal science, normal normal physics. These things are clearly occurring, and it is a fascinating program, and say it is TV take a picture Salt, but it seems as they are discovering something very strange going on there and of course, the office thing is if it's in one place, skin one other parts of the world, and the other places are strangely active like this as well, they have to be there.
Speaker 1: There was a friend of mine that owned a small ranch in the south of Phoenix. Sat in the southwest of Phoenix, Arizona Colored Stardust Ranch. Yes, yes, yeah, I used to know the owner. Unfortunately he died a few years ago and somebody bought the ranch and nobody can figure out who it is, which is kindish, which is kind of shady to begin with, especially all of the intents rather negative activity that happened in that area. And again it makes you wonder, is it something in the ground or is it something where certain energies lay lines or portals, something that are in this area that is allowing these entities these sometimes they look like aliens, but I'm not quite convinced they're aliens. It's a lot of really wild stuff. I know one Ghost Adventures of all TV shows went there and did an investigation and they had some interesting activity happening while they were there. But there's these hotspots all over the planet. I investigated a cave system in Colorado many years ago and They let us go all the way back in where rarely they'd rarely take tours. This big open chamber. It's about two hundred and fifty feet underground, one thousand feet from the portal to get in. You're in the middle of a mountain. And I had devices that were picking up strange music. We were hearing voices catching EVP. Nobody ever died in there. The Native Americans never went in there, especially not back that far. And it's a sterile part of the cave. There's no life. I got little lights appearing in cracks in the rocks. They weren't reflection. It was all limestone. Weird growls we heard. We recorded the voice telling us to get out, And that makes me look into it deeper because nobody died in there, so what is in there? And then you start thinking about the folk tales of let's say, the Welsh miners and the Tommy Knockers, that they encountered people in minds, people in caves, things that seemed to exist under the ground. Yes, and so I feel we were dealing with was not human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember another place that I've been to again. We went back recently. Nasty that have been in the past, which is the health Fire Caves over here in Highway. Yes, the man made that we actually dug out, but they were used by the Health Fire Club. Now health Fire Club is interesting because it has the reputation of being in solid darkness and stuff. But they were kind of just a lot of very rich people get him having a very good time. Yes, yes we may have carried out some rituals, but there were like a mockery of richual There weren't genuine serious richal work. But of course you might be mimicking something more serious and you're raising energy levels by this. All this party and four five times investigations there and there's always been odd noises and stuff things have occurred. But there was one particular litigation we had there against us back in nearly two thousands where we had a group of twenty five people with us and by the end of the night we had about five of us five them death had been spooked by it. We had. The most striking thing was the noises we heard. It was where do you reckon describe? It is like having someone moving heavy furniture around in the next room, except there's no furniture down there. A series of chambers, but there's no furnitures, no, there's nothing Phizzy could have made those noises. Yet we all heard them. And at one point in one part, in a corridor again in the dark, a mist appeared about knee level and down just appeared from nowhere and within two or three minutes had gone again. But it was certainly there. But people felt sick, felt dizzy. I had to y carrober woman out and it's quite a track. The carries put woman out of the whole bloody came network. So it was and it was seasoned people there. They've been lots of investigations with us, so they just couldn't hand it. They felt sick, they felt rough, they felt tired, I mean really tired, emotionally tired, sleep and so were obviously being very negatively affected by this network. It was amazing. But one of the things that really stood out was one of the people in the group had the back detector, which there are bats that lived in a cave and noise as went past. When we got down to the inner sanct and the very deepest, which is a good three four hundred feet underground both vertically and into about half a mile, it started making a whining noise, and it was almost like it was singing cordinate up down. It's what on earth is that?
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: The only thing that can make that kind of noise is very heavy machinery vibrating at very very high frequency, I mean, very high ultra sonic frequencies. Nothing else can jy that. But there's nothing down here that could possibly be created that sound. So this device isn't faulty. It's perfectly work perfectly by the rest of the evening, checking before it came out, batteries are fine. And when we left you in a sanctum, we went back to normal odd click as that went past. But just in that inner sanctum, it was this bizarre noise. It was making it. So the only thing he knew would create that noise is heavy machinery at very high frequency. That was just a complete mystery. So there was clearly something down there, energy waves of some kind of literal waves that was picking up on what they were, where they came from. No one knows.
Speaker 1: Well, I've heard other stories, I mean, with people getting sick in these situations. It's similar to other totally unrelated type of phenomenon, but it's like whatever energy is there or vibrations that it's causing. I know people can be affected by high levels of EMF electromagnetic fields. They can also be affected by infrasound, and I know in a lot of cryptid cases over here, especially dealing with sasquatch bigfoot, where people will get this disoriented and sick and whatnot, and they researchers of theories that it's able to use infrasound, which we can't audibly hear, but it affects the body and can cause the sickness, the feelings of being watched, the tiredness. So it wouldn't surprise me if something in there is using some form of either you know, for sound or other types of manipulated energy to try to get people to leave because it doesn't want you there.
Speaker 2: Well, interestingly, also on the same investigation and last different last year. One thing I'm quite good at is I can it's kind of channel things, I suppose the best way to put it. I can sense that there's someone or something around and if they're speaking, now don't be speaking to me, but just the communicate. I usually just say back what is being said. And I was in one cave and the people thereby were asking christ and Luigi board and I was given the answers before they put on the board. It was actually, I can hear this person saying these things, and then the board would give the same answer. Now the several people around the boards, it wasn't that one person's pushing around making up make just repeat what I was saying. It was literally I could hear this man was talking. He wasn't very happy about us being there, and something had happened to someone down there. I think young women have been taken down and had they had had fun with Shelby saying, and they'd been obviously let go of afterwards and the pressure had been paid. It was not that were just sort of abducted and taking now they we weren't very happy with it, or some of the members weren't very happy what was going on, and this person was relaying some of that back.
Speaker 1: Say.
Speaker 2: The weird thing was they were saying things to me and I was repeating, and it was appearing on the board as I was as I was saying. So there was something was definitely present and communicating and was unhappy, so that it could account for some of the stranger things you were having because it was unpleasant things going on. It was creating negative energy around us. Quite possibly, I've been.
Speaker 1: In paranormal investigations where I felt whatever was there was trying to get me to leave and was focusing its energy on me, and I was having what I can only describe as a as an anxiety attack. My heart was racing, I almost felt like it was palpitating. I just felt totally anxious and I would have to leave the first time it happened to me, I was in a house. It hit when I was upstairs and I had to leave and go outside, and the second I stepped outside, I was fine. So then I came back in and it hit me again. But by that point I knew what was going on and I wouldn't let it get to me. So a lot of people, and you see these TV shows, they start feeling something and they're screaming and they're running out and doing everything you're not supposed to do. But I've had that happen a few times, where something obviously didn't want me there and was using what methods it could energy wise to push me out and get me to leave.
Speaker 2: I think, as you said about about em fields here, they're generating a field which is then interacting with us uncomfortably. No you know, our bodies vibrate our hot particular uses of the em field of its own. It's about twenty feet wide, big lower frequency when it is quite big, and anything interacts with it. This is a theory, but anything gets within that field and affects the field, you feel it. You have a body body reaction, and the way our brains are wired is that any kind of adverse body reaction will cause a panic because it's causing it's making us want to get away from every It triggers the fight or flight. You get a sense of something it's not safe or uncomforty, you want to get out there. It's a biological evolutionary from the threat of wild animals attacking that supporse, you get sense as a noise nearby that could be a potential threat. So we need the energy to run off or fight it off. But there could be things ways of energy that trigger off the fight off right response. The anxiety you mentioned because it's it's disrupting our own em field that we generate, so we have a reaction to that. I mean, it's it's partly scientific stuff. You talk about the defect of infrastut it's along those similar line. But if it will be possible that whatever you're dealing with or interacting with is creating a adverse rhythmic like that you probably then picked up on fels uncomfortable get away from.
Speaker 1: Well, when you mentioned that the body produces this electromagnetic field around itself or this energy field around itself, could that be considered a person's aura, you.
Speaker 2: Could look at it in that respect. Yeah, it's possible that you would have an effect upon light because it's all part of the same spectrum of fuel of energy anyways, So yeah, very possibly that's what people then pick up on have a vision of tour oras as big color as they can see, but others too, That being a feeling, an impression of getting from that person is then interpret as a color, but it's a way of explaining the feeling they're picking up on you.
Speaker 1: Okay, over here in the States, I don't know how it is. There. There's a lot of people, mostly women, who are really into what they consider Wicca witchcraft, and a lot lot of it. I think that the people are playing around with something that they don't really fully understand. I mean, I know there are some people I've met who are witches who have been into it for years and they have a better understanding of it. But a lot of especially younger people, will read some books or watch some programs or whatever, and then they start doing these rituals, which it's like somebody who's never used a wigi board before using it. Not a good idea if you don't know how to control the session and close it, which is the one thing that's very important. People when they start messing around with these energies, they don't know how to shut it down, close it off, and protect themselves. And it's like the people who use a wigi board, who play with it, they get scared and they just walk away. It's like you open your front door and left it wide open. There's somebody bad there you don't like, but you just walk away and leave the door open. They just walk right on through and can cause all sorts of trouble.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I think it's interesting because one thing I would different between wicker and witchcraft. Wick has become a religion. M it tends to be. I mean, it's literally referred to a religion in this country now because enough people say they adhere to it that evented on the last centsus as being an actual religion. It's the only religion given the world, and it is being followed a little dogmatically by some people that this is the only way of doing things that can way of magic, if you like, is the only way that they can do, which again isn't quite true. I mean, Gerald's God created it with I mean they said it's part of a conveinent, but there's not a lot of real evidence for that company actually existing much. I think he's his own early expensive I think that the Golden Door smaller group and SyncE the side. Out of that the Wicked movement is created. I mean, it's a gateway Druckeg like into the occult people experience in Wicker if you stick stick to strictly is in the Wick and code, except it's very safe stuff. It's very kind of well, basic level stuff. But if you want to go further and deep along that kind of lines or currency we tend to call it, then you go into modernition witchcraft, which is much broader and has a better historical basis in the sense it's traditional practices that are recording in books like the one I wrote about the each Older Came, which is a collection of spells to the Victorian age, there's no organized witchcraft. There's no witch covens like that in the Victorian times and earlier that that's a myth. That was something that.
Speaker 3: Market professor Market Murray created in her book which she wrote nineteen ten. But the witch culture Western Europe, which suggested there was a long lineage of witch cults, activity in covens and it's nonsense, is there's no relevance at all. But individual practitioners and witchcraft have been around for centuries. They terms about the wide woman of the village.
Speaker 2: And the stuff they use is more real if you like, it's not synthesized. The wicked stuff is not you know, I'm trying to avoid the word made up, but you you know what I'm saying. It's been put together by the bits of business more than initial herbal magic that's been around for centuries, and that if you don't know what you're doing with that, you can walk a dangerous path because it is stuff that is working with real energies that you could not necessarily understand how to control, how to work with. I mean, the reagion all is an interesting point case in point because it's again that's interpretation because of course, before the Exorcist movie, which you always seen as not particularly dangerous. In fact, you could buy it as a kid's toy. It was. It's the view of it was changed by the Exorcis. It may appear to be much more dangerous. But it's now in the public psyche, the public consciousness. That is a way of open doors too, darker energy. So of course it becomes possibly of these things. As we're saying earlier, perform accordance of your belief system. If you think you work with dark system stuff through regional then that's what we're going to experience. These things are going to manifest in those forms. And if you aren't doing it safely, I mean we also have a license to depart. In magic, the idea of dispelling the energy that's built around you. It is important to do that because it will as you say, the cause of property in the front door. If it's like you're setting a fire to something and then's leaving the fire to burn by itself, and then rug ouseburn's because you left the fire burning by itself. You need to power it down. If you are a scientific term. You want to try and bring the energy levels back down to sort of safe and normal, and if you don't do that, you're going to experience something happening to you. Whether it's psychological because you've left it open and you've left your mind open, or it's something more powerful. You could argue, but there is an effect. That's the thing. The cause is one thing. The effect that you're experiencing post working and not post things download yourself down properly is real. You do experience stuff that you don't particularly want to experience.
Speaker 1: Very true. But we're coming up on the end here. Now. Do you have any projects or anything that's coming up that you want to promote.
Speaker 2: I would like to just mention that as I do, my shows up a run Ninth Circle Press publishing company that publishes esoterical occult books. My last title sold out in forty eight hours, which is rather pleaser and pretty far too if you are going to be doing a secondition of that later on. That was an ancient Greek magic and I'm currently working at the book based around a manuscript from the Victorian Age written by Chuckel Frederick Hockley, which I transcribing from is rather beautiful but not pretty easy to read handwriting into modern English, which I should be publishing the next month or so. That's the next one I shall be releasing. Yeah, Ace, I'm writing on Bubbysha.
Speaker 1: Well, Andy, thank you so much for coming on. It's been awesome talking to you, and it's been way too long, so we're going to have to do this again, definitely. Okay, Oh, thank you again and talk to you sin. And that was Andy Mercer. He was an expert in the Occult and is also the station manager here at the Paranormal UK Radio Network and is involved with a few of our other shows as well. Andy again is a longtime friend and is really great to talk to him one on one again like this, so we'd already discussed we're going to have him back in the future. We're going to nail down the topic of what we want to talk about, because we did a very broad discussion tonight, so we'll pick something and go more in depth next time. So until next week, you all have a great week and upcoming weekend spring is on the way, and be good humans. We'll catch you later.