Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snottick. You're about to get your body's glazed by the great Chris ray Gous, Derek black Bet, and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some shiit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing glady and like clapping like Shang Sung in the first Mortal Combat Shang Soon. I wish I could make sonic boom claps like guys watched this.
Speaker 2: Just the Hulk like why even I mean, I know it's the Hulk. Could just he doesn't have to do anything if he just does that, and he will fuck everyone up.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of those people are overpowered, a lot of them anyway.
Speaker 1: You sure the ones that aren't overpowered are insane? Still walk Way?
Speaker 3: Everybody, Hey, Hey, everybody, Hey, hey, welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, it's him, Derek, it's him Sweeney. Look at him, him sucking on that fucking water like it's a penis and he's gay. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Water. They need to drink it. Shut up. I don't care. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm in a mood today. I'm in a mood today. Are you what do you want right? Now I'm on, Like I woke up, I was the dentist. It's not a good start to the It's never fun to go to the dentist.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It was actually a pretty decent, like you know, appointment, but it's still like it's a maintenance thing.
Speaker 1: I gotta go do this. I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I gotta get a cavity refilled in because a filling of mine broke apparently and I just didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: Top eating candy, nigga.
Speaker 3: No, it's literally a filling.
Speaker 1: It's not a new cavit And I don't care what I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Keep eating Cady. I'm gonna go get a roll up right now.
Speaker 1: Whatever logic you're trying to talk, I'm uninterested. That's crazy. Just logged out a conversation you both is not allowed conversations. Shut up, don't talk to me. Welcome to the show. Got a lot.
Speaker 3: We had a lot to talk about today, Not really we have what is it?
Speaker 1: Uh? What happened?
Speaker 3: GGA six is gone? It's never coming out? Yeah, delayed again.
Speaker 1: Was like we don't want this game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it turns out actually we kind of don't low key, we don't care. So like we're gonna stop. We made it ninety eight percent of the way through development. It is done. You can't play it. No one will ever see it.
Speaker 2: I like the idea that it was take two and not like Rockstar, like you know, the developers were like, ah, we don't want to work on this.
Speaker 1: No, it was actually just the parent company.
Speaker 3: They're like, yeah, yeah, it's really good actually, but we're just kind of over it. We're kind of done with this vibe.
Speaker 1: You know that'd be say hot pissed, would you be?
Speaker 3: I worked on that for for how long? It's been six years? Basically more or less. You figure pre production started around twenty eighteen after a Red Dead, so like maybe seven years. Even you're working this long and then they cancel it, you can't use any of the work that you've done on a resume because it's been written off. So like, of course, if you want to go work somebody else, they'd be like, you haven't worked in seven years, like I did. Isn't that crazy that that's allowed by the way that that that that actually does happen. Like people will work for years on something and then it'll get canceled and then they'll be like you can't use this for your own reference material because it's it's ours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that happens, that's horror, that's horrified. The face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's the only solution at that point.
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you grab? You grab a softball that was dipped in kerosene? What why you set your hand on fire using a softball to give your hand more structure? Have you done this before? Hunch? I don't, don't. Don't worry about me. I'm worried.
Speaker 3: I'm specifically worried about about me.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna worry about you.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: In fact, what I do is I get my turmulums, I step on kerosene, and I kick people. Flavy kid, that's more.
Speaker 3: That's I feel like it's more risky to you.
Speaker 1: It is, But they get burned from getting kicked. I just get burned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're a loser.
Speaker 1: I don't. He gets kicked and burned. I get burned.
Speaker 3: That's the math on that checks out. But it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Like I said, if I stomp on him, I'm getting burned. But he's getting burned and stomped on, so he's taking bludgeoning and fire damage. I'm taking fire damage, probably more fied image and he took, but it's.
Speaker 3: Almost almost to the point where he would probably be equivalent.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, No, no, I take more damage, likely I take I take more damage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it would be worse for you, is what I'm saying. But I'm doing double types of damage.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know it's like you want do you want more fire damage?
Speaker 3: Did you see how he by the way, completely switched his argument.
Speaker 1: I'm taking more damage, but he's getting two kinds of damage.
Speaker 3: Whatever, man, that's what makes it cool. Anyway, GJ six is delayed, Like.
Speaker 1: Would you rather a character that does bludgeting damage but he does more budgeting damage? Or does he do bludgeting and fire damage when a cool visual effect a fire? I got him, He's locked. I got him, like I got him. I got him, I got him? Feels over? I got him? That question feels rhetorical, don't it? It doesn't. Are you he's telling you how? It's like it like with somebody hits you, Like, are you're You're fine? I'm like, are you sure? Heard?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: November?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: November is coming out now. It was originally like on Spring Mark.
Speaker 1: May it was May. Oh May May twenty six, twenty six, when they released that last trailer. Oh right, yeah, when I was twenty fifty.
Speaker 2: Now it's yeah, I would you know, here's the thing I wouldn't be since I don't have a PS five, I don't have a new console. I'm not that upset because it gives me more time to hopefully around that time, the consoles, the companies will have enough sense to mark down their fucking consoles.
Speaker 1: You find them.
Speaker 3: You know how that's happening, right, how prices are going down?
Speaker 1: Look at the Supreme Court. I'll sell you mine. I don't know. You're overcharged. You're a dirty nigga, and you fucking you you you like?
Speaker 3: Did he trade it in a broken wi? You the game style?
Speaker 1: Mine isn't broken. This wasn't broken. How he laughed there? Because I remember my more citious, my more citious, as I don't use it? Well, what do you mean you know use it?
Speaker 2: I thought, what do you use to play on your I know you have my switch, the switch, so when you're playing like Fortnite.
Speaker 1: You use That's the only time I use it. But I usually play Fortnite because of Lilian. That's it, right, So and she's gonna be mad. Fuck well, actually, yeah, she can fucking buy another one. Then she made it two million dollars a year, and then she's filthy rich. He's not filter she made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are paying no fucking rent and she makes like a lot of.
Speaker 1: He is like truly a middle class person. Like actually she's not like not this like arguable middle class or like she's upper middle class. She's definitely together upper middle class for sure.
Speaker 3: For I think you're paying four hundred rent. Inherently that makes you you're already like you know what I mean, Like it doesn't even matter how poor you are your upper class figures.
Speaker 1: She makes seventeen figures.
Speaker 3: And every week that she's so loaded, it's because of that app. It's because that app she sold how many years ago? What was it called door Dash? Right, I forgot.
Speaker 1: So she was fucking she was just giving Cuomo money.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what I heard. Yeah, she's kind of a bastard. Yeah that'd be insane. But I wish she was that rich. She wouldn't be with me though, It's no, I don't. I don't offer anything for her to be that rich with you.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean she she makes good fucking money. I think it's love. I think it's that's the one is love. It has to be love, tragic has to be love. Yeah, that's weird, and I've never heard of that before. Love.
Speaker 3: You never felt that before in my life.
Speaker 1: I could talk how you look like it, But I want to start talking to you guys like we're in like Jubilee debates. I'm just trying to prove you guys. Oh yeah, you would say that. Huh, that's interesting. Interesting, have you thought about stopping? Didn't we have an extra Jubilee extra amo essentially what wasn't Jubilee? But we had to get a stupid debate racism versus sex. I would love, I would love. I would love to have a Jew debate with a bunch of what I don't know. Yeah, that's what debate is. No, no, no, like no, I don't even want them to know why they're there, Like I wanted to just be cool.
Speaker 2: They just show up and there's the random topic that's chosen.
Speaker 1: You gotta argue this topway people that look scary, but like it's just like three of them are straight up clansmen.
Speaker 3: What do you like in the in the in the garb in the road.
Speaker 1: One guy is holding a burning cross, but he has a glove on so it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Burn, so it doesn't burn them. Yeah, I mean it's nice and contained. It's nice and contained. I like that the entire time. The like you guys are there for two fucking hours.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, bro, is that hot? Extremely wildly in fact, very hot? Brother? But I hate you more than it's hot. You sure? I don't know exactly changing my mind.
Speaker 3: I gotta be married with kids by the time G six comes out. I feel like at this point, I feel like it's just gonna it's gonna get delayed again. Yeah, after this problem.
Speaker 1: What do you think why it's getting delayed? What do you think?
Speaker 3: You know what I think it is? Honestly, I think the main actor. May I think something might have come out about the main actor? No, yeah, I think I think maybe like he like there's like pictures of him like stopping a kid down a drain or something, and then it came out internally and then they're like, funk, we gotta recast the entire game that we just made.
Speaker 1: Would take so much longer than the time.
Speaker 3: Like, well, they're gonna try and you know, they're working over time.
Speaker 1: Isn't a main actor a bitch? No, there's two b and Clyde situation. I think, Yeah, I think you care less now Scorting mod day one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait to see those fucking uh those memes of like, you know, we're o fix the game here when it's made for when it's made for gamers versus when it's made for Activism's gonna have like fucking Triple G's and it's.
Speaker 3: Like gonna look like a Korean like uh like k pop Demon Hunter render. That's like not even remotely.
Speaker 1: It's not even like even appealing. Yeah, they saw the ghost of Yota one, dude, it's so harassing.
Speaker 3: The same thing with the Ela Pronell and fucking fall out. They did the same thing with her too, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what they did do that? They do that?
Speaker 3: They just like they're like they I fixed it, and it's just they made her like a generic like anime girl, but like textured like she was real. It was weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: People are fucking gooners and they they're always broken.
Speaker 1: They can't think of anything else but like jacking off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because why do you need uh when you're playing this fucking like Ninja ass fucking feudal Japan or whatever time in Ghost of Yota, and you're just like wanting to slice people up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to have a snail trail and I want I want her lactating and running around with giant titties like at the very least. Okay, you probably have two monitors.
Speaker 2: You're playing on your PC or whatever, or maybe you're not because it's a I think it's still on. It's you have your fucking laptop or you have your phone, it's stocked. Your porn is playing the entire time, and you're playing, Well, why is that not a solution?
Speaker 1: Chris, Chris, imagine playing Trials of Old Cyrus while porn's open watch. It's crazy. If you're playing Trials while watching porn, you're a you should Probably.
Speaker 3: The word you're looking for is remember when that is honestly so, it's I've never I will say like I've been. Look I've been. I've been in some pretty dark holes, you know what I mean, where I'm like, oh man, this whole day is ruined. But I can't imagine. I can't even imagine I'm playing a video like a competitive video game.
Speaker 1: While I have.
Speaker 3: I literally wasted like especially when I was like a teenager, like late late teens, early twenties, I've definitely wasted too much time watching porn, but like never like while I was definitely still okay yeah well I mean, I mean I was. I was pretending, but definitely not like while I'm doing something else. That's how you know, like you got a multitask Ford, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Problem, but those that's what those. If you're watching portal around people having a conversation, you're a demon and you're fully invested in have you done this not on the show? No, I've I've glanced by, I have not watched intently.
Speaker 3: Even scrolling through it, I think, and I.
Speaker 1: Went and I kept going. I wasn't like I wasn't investing in the conversation though one or the other. Yeah, one or the other. I can probably though, like if I really wanted to lock in, I probably could.
Speaker 3: Whatever man too much there.
Speaker 1: There's an old Asian guy.
Speaker 2: Do you see that footage recently where it's like they're like at a dinner or something, and then across you see him his phone and like it's like close enough to ward the people on his table can't see and there's just a chick just bouncing like riding on some ship. And he's like an old and I'm like, bro, you're at dinner with like family.
Speaker 1: You can't even wait. It's a crazy getting old.
Speaker 3: Let's get respect like you're for you to still have that drive at that age must be crazy being like.
Speaker 1: Ancient gooner is probably interested to likeoner.
Speaker 3: Damn, I gotta write that dumb elder is insane elder gooner. Right that that's that's a that's a candidate for the for the for the for the title. That's not that it's like guniatric. That's fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Like that's like you have like what is an what is a sign of being old that's like falling apart a goon cave? What what would what would a goon cave circa nineteen sixty nineteen sixty look like?
Speaker 3: Uh, probably like velvet furniture, Yeah, like velvety, but probably also plastic wrapping. Maybe I was thinking like velvet almost with like the like Victorian kind of.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like this old Victorian esthetic in a good cave is wild. And you have like I don't know, plastic you're gonna suck up the ship immediately. You can have all this nice furniture with velvet all they would.
Speaker 3: Put plastic on it. But like I'm trying to think of Decora, there was a lot of hand me down stuff, right, Like I remember like my grandparents had like friendsure that looked Victorian to me, Like I don't know if it was like actually, but like you know what I mean, it had it had like the it was like a They had like a bench that had like legs that kind of like they swirled, you know.
Speaker 1: Remember that aesthetic. That's what I'm talking about, Like why did they have that? Shit looked remember the thing you're talking creepy? It was double like this looks stupid. And all the couches had the fucking stupid four uh four buttons on each couch like fucking seats. Crazy that even four. There's no good answer to why would it be four or five? Sometimes was different?
Speaker 3: I can I'm convinced that because that was made in a time where like slaves were making all of that stuff, right, they just were like, let's make it needlessly complicated, to make it just harder for the slaves, like now we have now because everything's like a factory now our friends, was mega simple because there's nobody to like exploit with tedious work, right, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not even worth asking for more detail because no one's gonna suffer.
Speaker 1: Let's make a.
Speaker 3: Flat cube and say that's a table until until robots starts saying out and it's like, day, okay, give it, give it.
Speaker 1: Sparkles. Internally, that's crazy programming robots. To Phil Payne, I think it's cool, is uh? I think that's so evil, Like that's like that's up there with like slavery evil. I think, actually, oh yeah, I was watching you guys. Ever watched The Maze Runner? You ever heard of that show? I heard it Lily Lily loved that ship. I uh so jojo.
Speaker 2: She claims she watched it and then she like didn't remember fucking anything because I was asking her questions about it because she had it on while I was cooking my dinner.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, what the fuck is this this is? You know? Because I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with most dystopia's as long as they are trophy makes you know.
Speaker 1: This one was like they're torturing people for a cure. Or it makes no sense. I don't know anything. It's just oh, some company called the Wig It's the end of the world.
Speaker 2: Wicked is the cos It's fucking like Umbrella. Essentially, this guy that wrote this ship just ripped off the Hunger Games. He ripped off he ripped off every trope. He's like, oh, what if I put zombies in the Hunger Games and kind of the matrix kind of like you just kind of he just kind of did all this ship and it worked because I guess they made up books and movies and all this shit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's crazy. Least it feels like you can anything would work then, cause it's it's fucking it doesn't make any sense now.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I only know about the first and second movie a little bit, but it was one of those things where they're like, how are they justifying torturing these kids going through a Maids Knowing stuff where they're claiming they're trying to run test on them to find a cure, And I'm like, how is making super elaborate mazes that must cause every resource in the apocalypse Because the solar flare destroyed most of humanity and now there's like a virus.
Speaker 1: It makes no fucking sense at all. And I'm like trying to be respectful and watch it and like, at a certain point, was Jojo enjoying it? Well, I think she enjoyed in the same way she enjoyed like, uh, Twilight, you know, like it's not you don't take it that seriously. I got. I can't front. I really like watching the Twilight movies. I know they're not good films, but they're really funny to watch. Well, I mean, if you watching it in that context of like, oh this is just wacky fun I don't like mind, I would argue in some ways, that makes it a good film. Yeah, say that.
Speaker 3: People say that, like about like the so bad it's good movies. Yeah, And I'm like, I get what you're saying, but like that kind of kind of does make it a good movie. It makes it.
Speaker 1: That makes it an enjoyable movie. The difference between a good movie.
Speaker 3: Like I get, I get, Yeah, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah that's fair, that is fair, but yeah, I know what you mean. And if it's unintentionally good like the what was it?
Speaker 5: The what is it?
Speaker 1: The Room? Right, one of those, it's unintentionally fucking great.
Speaker 3: The Room.
Speaker 1: The first time I saw that movie, I was hanging out with Joe and we watched that movie. Was me, him and I think like two other friends, and I was just like what I said more than once, what's going on? Out loud? I was like, what is happening? I did not.
Speaker 2: The background to That's a great It's like like Mantean candidate, Like I just kind of switched on to something else.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous sex scene. Yeah, it was like, fuck, what is that movie?
Speaker 3: Is weird? Like I it is a bummer because like it did get to a point where everybody knew about it. Yeah, and it was kind of like a fun thing for a little bit and then it's just kind of gott and then he became like too self aware.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: He tried to make movies that were purposefully bad, like he had when where like a shark was on the street or something that's the.
Speaker 2: Worst thing when people tried I'm like, bro, no, that was lightning in a bottle. You can't replicate that.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: He had a movie, he had a short film called The House that Drips Blood on Alex It is real and I loved the title that I remember.
Speaker 1: I was fired.
Speaker 3: It's such a stupid movie title, but like I remember watching it me and like he knows, and it made it so much less fun.
Speaker 1: As soon as I started seeing him at every convention, like I was like, all right, it's over.
Speaker 3: I mean, look respectfully, get your bag, Look, get your bag. I'm not begrudging him for doing it, because I ultimately like, is the most success I'll ever have.
Speaker 1: Milk it, fuck it? Who cares? Try? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: But it does make it does like from like a genuine enjoyer of that that first movie.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: It does make whatever you make afterwards seem a little bit forced. And did you guys see the movie that was based off of the Disaster Artist?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, did you see it? I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: I I feel like I must have seen it, but I don't remember anything about it. That's definitely a movie I absolutely made an attempt to see, but I remember nothing about it.
Speaker 1: That was a while ago. It feels like there's like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I can't even I can't even pinpoint it. Yeah that was pre Joker, I think, oh really, yeah, I think so. I don't know why I don't I don't know why. I think pro and pre like it's pro and post Joker. You know, I remember, I remember, I remember time based on spatial awareness, so you know, like I don't know exactly what year Joker came out in, or like what year that movie came out in, but I remember what apartment I was in. Yeah, I remember, what I mean, And because of that, I remember what other movies were out at the time, and you know what I mean. So it's like, oh, that's a Joker era.
Speaker 1: Kind of ah. Man, Joker is such a good movie, and the second one was maybe made me feel uncomfortable the second one. The second one had moments like.
Speaker 3: Like spoilers for Joker too, Joker gets raped.
Speaker 1: It had as visceral moments happen. The first one is actually to me genuinely, yeah, I mean, because that moment it was such a high horse. And then they drag him, they beat him up, they bring him to the bathroom, which is crazy about to actually clean him up. Afterwards they rape it is creating all the song and dances out of the movie.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, it is actually like a crazy it is so it was crazy that somebody made that on purpose and then people were like, I guess we're putting this out, you know.
Speaker 2: I I still I still hold the feeling that in you know, ten years or whatever, people are gonna be like, this is brilliant because this guy, what's his name, the director, Todd Phillips, Yeah, whatever, Yeah, I think, is that right?
Speaker 1: I think I think literally, okay, yeah, okay, well that you didn't like I thought I was like, oh yeah, but I was like, that doesn't do anything. I think he was just like, you're not. I think, didn't you want to just don't you feel like you just want to tank it on purpose? Yeah? No, No, I think I think he was like, you guys clearly didn't see what the fuck I was making, So I'm gonna make this and make you mad. I think that's exactly what happened. That's exactly what he was like. The people that like Joker for the wrong reasons have fun for the right reason.
Speaker 3: The thing that makes me question that though whether or notill age well is like whether or not in the future people will even have the contact of you know what I mean of the time, Like if you didn't grow up around the time.
Speaker 1: You'd probably just watched the movie be like what the fucking what are they doing?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, because it'd be completely divorced from like the internet conversation.
Speaker 1: I think that whole movie is the joke. I know what you mean, whole movie. Get it? Like that the joke.
Speaker 3: He's like the same movie as the joke he's telling in the at the end of the first movie. It's like, Yea, you wouldn't get it. I was right that it mattered.
Speaker 1: I think that's the joke actually, And I think it's like, this is a fucking even I wouldn't tell this joke. Goddamn. Listen, man, it's it's uh, it's a movie. It's it's a movie, and I make parts of it that I like that are genuinely very visceral, and I think that gets put across very well. I think it's directed well. I just think that it's like I just hate that it's not a musical. It's musical. Elements was not a musical.
Speaker 3: I was kind of looking forward, dude. I thought like, oh, okay, yeah, and it's they were bad. The song bad, The songs all bad. They were poorly performed, and uh, they were barely in it.
Speaker 2: Like the way this was an accidental, Like no, this had to have been calculated. And I feel like there was a moment I think, you know, this is just me speculating the moment when the when the when the midget guy was testifying, it was to me it was like this movie could have been good.
Speaker 1: It was like, that's such a good scene.
Speaker 3: It is a great scene.
Speaker 1: And then and then the movie.
Speaker 3: It's like watching it's like watching a really cool baby ship all over it so really cool man, Like you were like meet a baby and you're like, it's a chill baby baby.
Speaker 1: It's not crying, it's not doing any like yeah, it's a mewing baby.
Speaker 3: And then just suddenly just like cat Ski, I'm gonna know you for like I'm gonna know you for a while, and had a been here, I would have probably known you as a pretty cool baby. But now I remember you as as the baby they shut up his own back.
Speaker 1: Drenched baby. Ew I remember you drenched, but uh, shut up babies, because like shut up the babies, baby, shut out babies. Okay, Okay, I mean yeah, I guess No, I don't shin near that company. Shin that you know, you know how they they just sell everything everything. Yeah, like, well, well close, they had uh child sex dolls?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: She the third party company was selling the sex dolls. They clearly like I can't wait to rub this in everybody's face. Who buys stuff from sin? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Like I was like, man, so that's first of all.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah. So of course they got taken down and I wanted to, but my heart was like nah, man. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Seeing scene was like, You're like I can't. They're like, oh, how did this get pasta our vetting?
Speaker 1: Vetting? Because you it's like it's like fucking YouTube, Oh we manually reviewed this, Like oh really yeah, brother, that's a role but that's a robot. It doesn't speak the same language as the vetting process. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: The nerve of YouTube to even lie to you like that, right, like oh we manually reviewed this. Who the fuck are you paying to do this?
Speaker 1: What's his name? What's his name? If they were mainly makes it crazy. How did you flag me immediately? When the video is twenty four minutes long, it's been out for five minutes and you're manually reviewing it. How is that possible? YouTube?
Speaker 2: It's just it's just like uh we uh stop stop Stop fucking telling us that it's manual. Stop saying you review ship. We all know it's been bots for a very long time.
Speaker 3: It's just like feather bots are Indians.
Speaker 1: It's uh, look at Indians, dud, Look a man I had. I had to talk to I R S. Right, I to talk to I R S.
Speaker 2: And then I was outsourced and I was like, oh great. You know first I was like, oh, like, I think, how well are they going to be trained about?
Speaker 3: That was you?
Speaker 1: That was you? I didn't even that's great. I didn't put it together like that. You float a little too well, like he didn't know. You should have kept that to yourself. I tell you you should. Your going to tell you that joke could open some doors.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get I didn't think about it at all.
Speaker 1: Raised some smelly do what kind of noses? Huh? Like I should have. I should have said that.
Speaker 2: Chris was accidentally cooking street food. You're cooking, You're cooking good in his hands.
Speaker 1: Whatever I saw. Man, It's so.
Speaker 3: There is a lot of crazy anti Indian races.
Speaker 2: Yeah, runner, and there's an Indian guy and there's a very sad and it was immediately killed by racism for us.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, because like the cast was like purposely diverse. It was like a good like sample size of like kids.
Speaker 1: All they're doing the like a trial. So there's like the Asian guy, there's this, and then there was a little fat kid who clearly was was bait. He was gonna die, you know, like it's all tropy. Yeah, and like I was like, I hate watching this, Like if I was thirteen years old, this would be fire. It was literally that he was.
Speaker 3: It was the name pig or something, Piggy.
Speaker 1: Flagg fucking saw.
Speaker 2: Uh So, yeah, it's the Indian guy who was a sad It was supposed to be a really sad, powerful moment, and of course it was undercut by just yeah, I don't need to say anything, let your mind want. Well, it was because like he okay, so he didn't want to turn into a zombie, right, because that there's a virus. And he's like there there's it's so stupid fucking zombies. I'm like, it's so trophy everything. Anyway, He's like, don't let me turned into one of them. And then so they gave the only gun they had, they gave it to him, and of course instead of a instead of requesting a gun.
Speaker 1: What do you think it requested food? Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you serious? No?
Speaker 1: But no, I'm saying no, no, no, no, Sorry. What I'm saying is they gave him a gun. What did we make him request? That's what I'm saying, he wanted. I'm just we ruined the moment by just being it's all his last final moments. He wanted something, and I'll just leave it at that. I'm just leave it at that is so mean. I don't know why. I don't know where that came. Dude, I was, I was around them so often. I just don't understand where all that. I get it now I get one. You know what I think it comes from it. It's clearly, it's clear it's from the fucking end one or whatever, the visa thing of them dominating the tech field and then people purposely putting information.
Speaker 2: That would say that's for like the actual like genuine like biggots. But yeah, what I think for like people like us to me and to be honest, and it is insensitive in a way that I'm like I and I feel like there are certain groups, there are certain groups that have had it very well and did not They did not go through the ship like say some people did in America for sure, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about America in this modern day. So I feel like you can, you can punch at them a little bit harder because it's like, y'all didn't you know, you know what I'm saying. It's the it's the big problem. It's for them and Asians. They don't ride, you know, whenever, whenever things are going on for people of minorities. You see Hispanic people, yeah, you see black people, yeah, and then the other two minority groups that are pretty predominant here, they just don't. They don't ride with us. And it's like, well, this is why it's unfortunate. It's unfortunately there's still there's still your brothers and a human race. But it's like it's clear, you know, it's clear it's the same ship with the Crazy it is we're all, okay, we're all neighbor Charlson Crazy, We're all cousins on this planet, you know, effectively. But it's just like, yeah, it's the same thing with the freaking Ice ship.
Speaker 3: We're vaguely related, yeah, and Ice.
Speaker 1: Thing, and then like all about who being like sorry, that's like that's crazy, bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: That's that's too insane, Like that's too like when the real ship's happening, come on, we've got to get together. But like little jabs like I'm talking about, like say, when when people are talking about c R T d I, you know who's getting this ship, Well, it's Nigga's. The darkest of the dark are getting it's all. They're being attacked, especially black women, and so you know you have the vi you got the vives that will get a pass.
Speaker 3: Until they're the response that he was getting to. Like after after the election, he was like we we do. You see the vec no I show? He showed it all my time up for the first time ever. I was like, oh my god, I can't You're being come from under a rock nake crawl that from He really was crazy, Like he appeared on my timeline out of nowhere, and I was like, oh, what the fuck I forgot about you?
Speaker 1: I really did forget it. I'm back. He is sucking his pointy ass ears too. How is he not a goblin?
Speaker 3: He's more of like a yeah, he's like I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: He's like he's like a he's like a whatever Dabby is house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh he popped up out of nowhere and he was like after after the Democrats won every conceivable election. Uh, he showed up and he was like I think it was like something along the lines of like what can we learn from this? It's like we don't. We shouldn't do, you know, identity, identity politics, So all that should matter is the content of your character because that's what we that's what we're about. And then all the comments are under under it.
Speaker 1: Was like Indian of our country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all just that stuff. And it's just like you, I don't know what you expected.
Speaker 1: It was an anti Indian page dedicated to just shitting on Indians. Replying to Hill, it was so funny.
Speaker 3: It's crazy and it's like wild stuff. It's that vote for you because you're fucking brown and cold. Yeah, And Colter said that that's he took it.
Speaker 1: He took it. That's the thing right here.
Speaker 3: That's like, that's the thing about a lot of those guys is that like they they like they must like just being abused or something. Dave Rubin too was like, we're Ben Shapiro is like I don't respect anything about you, and I won't go to your fucking anniversary party and bank In fanct Hagan and I want to, and he's like, he's like.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair.
Speaker 3: Since there I respect you, fair, I hadn't considered your point of view.
Speaker 5: And it's like at a certain point in fact that I was gay and a gay person, and I respect you at a certain point, Like would you tell my husband about this.
Speaker 1: Gay husband?
Speaker 3: Can't we have to tell my gay husband with my name exact same name by the way, his first name is Dave and they're married.
Speaker 1: That's so you know what about that? My first what my second friend Taylor gay ship? I'm just say I thought you're gonna say my first wife was Dave? My first one?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that would be sus Because since I actually went to a studio and then people would be like, wait, did you have sex with Dave Rubin?
Speaker 1: He tried. When I showed up, he was like, Derek, you're gay, right, that was the first thing he said, and I was like, yo.
Speaker 6: He was like a muppet for some reason when people make fun of that's because he does have kind of a voice like this, he has one of those stupid I've heard him.
Speaker 1: I guess he has like a there's a little bit one of those stupid little explainathon fucking voices. I think he has more like this, get ready, that's what I think you've been on. You've been on your voice ship today, Bro, good ship, Derek. I don't look, man, I'm I'm I'm over it, dude. I just it just.
Speaker 2: Its like anyone got anything to say. It's like, shut up, why are you mad at me? There are people that are but fucking you seven Ways to Sunday.
Speaker 1: There are people are literally might be giving you your gay pleasure. I love Penis, you know, in fact, I hate you for that. I'm still gonna give you a lot of money from Meushia, I'm doingsh. You want to see something funny with everyone, It's real. You see something funny involving Did you see that joke? I just saw this joke recently. This page.
Speaker 2: There a lot of channels are popping up that are uh leftists, and it's like it's they're they're good, not AI And I was like, thank god, it's a human on it, and see what you're saying. And this guy he was just I never saw this joke from Charlie Kirkle. I'm not surprised he said it, but I'm like, how did you feel bad for this nigga? Where he was like, oh, a lot of people are worried about uh, like Palestinis and Muslims throwing gaze off of buildings and then I didn't see I just saw that. And he's like, well, I guess the you know not to worry about that anymore because there's no buildings.
Speaker 1: Oh I did see that at all. And then the people are clapping ship. I'm like, you shouldn't kill Muslims, and then you should you should have killed Jews fucking Muslims, And I'm like, he did. He did? He did. He did say that exactly? These are these are that is verbato I exactly what he did say? What It makes it crazy that the fact that he tried to defend was saying Jews is crazy. Look because that blows my mind because that's like, not how you Jesus never you never say that kindly. Raally You're like, oh you're a Jewish. You don't say oh you're a jew.
Speaker 3: This This is an exact always Son in Philadelphia conversation. I know it's the same where they have that conversation, No, they have that conversation about the word Jewish. Oh really yeah, where he was like, oh.
Speaker 1: You said it kind of weird.
Speaker 3: They are Jews. You shouldn't say it like that.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Louis c. K in a twenty ten special, I don't remember what it was called. Remember that one?
Speaker 2: Well, no, this one was it was specifically at a bit about the jew and he was like he's like, oh, there's a little stink on that when he said because he's like I think he was talking about Obama, like goes they joke about Obama.
Speaker 1: It's like we need to it together, we need you know, the Christians, the Muslims, the Jews, this, and then like like oh there's a yeah, because he.
Speaker 2: Was basically the bit was like it can it's either it could be derogatory.
Speaker 1: You cannot be completed black person in blacks, but no one says black.
Speaker 3: The one saying black is always it's always awkward to say blacks is weird, and just I feel the same.
Speaker 1: We want to hear white the blacks, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not when like a Nick says whites needed and I'm like why why what do you say.
Speaker 1: I guess he just feels jealous that like, oh they we need we want to be grouped like that too. We need we need our own.
Speaker 3: It's just weird. I don't know, that's always been strange.
Speaker 1: I hate his building. That's penis and white people. What was the other thing. I can't wait the cand it's someone's one day. I'm so excited about it.
Speaker 3: There's no way he's he's no way. First of all that I've seen that. Have you seen the thing where he's like he's going through a hypothetical hole where he's talking about like yeah, nay, me and Candice, we're gonna look back on this and we're gonna laugh and we're gonna look at each other. I'm gonna show up. We're gonna be driving and I'm gonna shoot her a knowing glance. We're gonna pass pop Eyes and then we're gonna go ah, and then we'll go in and we'll order something the three piece white for the lady. He's fun. It's unfortunate how funny fun he really is funny.
Speaker 2: That was the one thing that Tucker Carlson said, like he was like, you can't deny how talented because he you know, he's been sucking him off off on a whole thing, and he's gone on a bunch of podcasts and he's like the one thing you can't deny. If anybody's saying this, they're fucking bullshit. He's like how talented he is.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, he's a funny guy. It's a shame he's evil, but like whatever it is.
Speaker 1: If he was, if he was on our side, he'd be a very useful asset. If he wasn't a staunch big it sucked. We need that, We need the energy that he brings, but just in a non racist way. Because I'm looking at all that it's funny because he is racist.
Speaker 3: That's that is also true.
Speaker 2: Like something about it, We're like it would lose something I just want, like because I'm looking at look at Kyle Kowinski and I like how he's I like how it's a little bit of an actor.
Speaker 3: He's an elder millennial though he's like there's parts of it where like I Krein he was like doing the gloating thing about the election. He was like dancing but like a cigar and I'm like, you know, got to do that there's a there's a little bit of a doing it a it's inauthentic where he's not. It's like, I'm like, bro, just just just you don't have to Even sometimes when he's like making sometimes he'll say things like, oh, let's ghostkey Brosky, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: What what do you Why would I would?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say it authentic. I would say it is authentic, but it's heightened to a point where it feels performative.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I mean, where it's like I think it's just old. I think that's the that's a huge problem that we ran into, where it's like people being genuinely lame is fine, Like having lame moments is fine. The problem is that we got so used to making fun of that that people stopped being that way, and then we're suffering from it.
Speaker 3: You want to see something cool, what do we change the camera to his?
Speaker 1: I would shiit spilled. I was just spilled all over it, and it's just like disaster. That was very cool. I really get caught in a bear trap when it's really cold. I don't that's I really hope it spills. I hope his spells that's gonna be a clip. That'll be a clip, it will be seen.
Speaker 3: Was the other thing that happened that somebody died in the old Yeah, somebody died in the Oval Office. Somebody died next to Trump. He survived.
Speaker 1: Dude, he collapsed in a like in a very funny way. Actually, who the fuck was it? Did?
Speaker 3: You didn't see? No? Nobody gives his ship about who this guy was. It was because it all says, this man collapses in Oval office. No name, no profession, nobody. I've never seen that guy in my life as far as I know, Like, he doesn't look recognizable to me. But they were having some press conference in the Oval Office.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what it was for.
Speaker 3: Doctor Oz is giving a speech about I don't know, fucking Pennison warns, showing what the fuck he's talking about, and off screen some dudes like collapsing, And it's awesome because Trump just stands up, he looks down and he's just like, doesn't give a shit.
Speaker 1: RFK bolts the fuck out of the room.
Speaker 3: He dips immediately, immediately crazy. I think I I I think it's because like doctor Oz went to go help him, and Rfk's.
Speaker 1: Like that's not a real doctor. I've gotta go. I gotta go find someone real. I gotta go. I gotta get a waymo over here.
Speaker 2: The fucking Grift was up in that moment where it's like, oh, they're self aware that they're not real.
Speaker 1: At least he is.
Speaker 2: He knows he's not fucking how you can't write a book saying that fucking AIDS is caused by taking fucking drug gay people taking poppers.
Speaker 1: You know you're full of shit, So you've gotta know this is really in trouble. Real people that the real stuff. You know. It's funny.
Speaker 3: I think he dipped because earlier that morning he was he met with that guy and he was like, hey, take this, I take it every day. And then he took it, and then he fucking collapsed.
Speaker 1: Another He's like, I gotta I gotta not be around here. I gotta not be in the room. Shot one off. He was like, oh no, it was just PERI. He gave me, gave him a capsule of uranium rich rich was youranium. And the guy's like, oh yeah, those wear that color.
Speaker 3: Just when wear that color explains your voice explains pretty much everyone.
Speaker 1: My bad, I forgot that was rising right. That's fucking evil.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like to live on the edge. I have one rice in tablet in my other pill a month, six tablets of uranium, and I like to play hard. Those odds are crazy. I was like a full big of pills one in seven, one in seven for rizin and the other parts of uranium. That's a fucking lose, lose, dude.
Speaker 3: He's just playing. He's just playing Russian Roulette for no reason. It's not even Russian rule. It's just like, let's just die. Roulette implies there's a chance of like coming out a chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my jam, it's a slim chance with a chance that, dude, i'd play I play roulette. You wouldn't. You wouldn't if there was a fifty to fifty chance, I'd play it.
Speaker 3: Yes, fifty to fifty is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's worse. That's worse. That's like actually worse. Yeah, that's there's three bullets. Yeah, hell yeah, that's my god. It's like, no, damn it, damn it.
Speaker 3: Imagine that thrill you would get from No, I don't get I don't get thrills like that.
Speaker 1: You don't know. I'm not I'm not like you.
Speaker 2: Know, the roller coaster person, the diver, the rock climber would know. I'm not fat person.
Speaker 1: No, you see my skin, that's not in my DNA.
Speaker 5: I I.
Speaker 1: Understand thrill to a degree. You know, I've set nurseries on fire.
Speaker 3: I've really a thrill though it is.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna catch me. You know that they're not gonna get out.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I'm starting to think, wait, he is the rapist from the thing from the drawing, because.
Speaker 1: He's talking about like setting nurseries on I'm not a rapist. He's an arson. I am arson, true arson, not disgusting. Okay, I rape property, rape property, all right.
Speaker 3: I move on to a question.
Speaker 1: Take a word for it. I felt questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, covered pretty much two questions and then leave, Yeah, and then not read the name.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, we should read three names. That's how that's how it is.
Speaker 3: The twenty five hours here is actually get it's a lottery.
Speaker 1: You have three chances. I love that.
Speaker 3: That's so fucking heinous.
Speaker 1: I love that. And you guys better not go down in tears. So I'm gonna find you. I know who information we actually locked you in. You can't you can't you can't even leave. It's linked to your bank accounts.
Speaker 3: It's that it's linked to your Social Security number actually, so it'll follow whatever card you you open up after you canceled this one. Good luck, it's all transferring. There's interest. Sorry entancesane. Did you see the what is it? There was a guy I saw it. Look, I don't watch Sam Seedter, really, I don't watch the majority of before. I don't. I don't know, I don't have time really, but like I saw a clip of him. He was talking about some guy on Fox News who was complaining about Momdanni winning and he said the guy on Fox News said, uh, Jews, forget the danger when there's a promise of free stuff. Whoa we said that on like on Fox News and nobody no, by the way, nobody said anything about it. Like everybody was just like yeah. And so it cuts to Sam Seater and he's like, well, he had like a whole I've never seen him do a comedy bit before. Yeah, I don't associate Samseeter with like funny.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I mean. He's a comedian actually.
Speaker 3: I know, but like I just like I'm not saying but he's like, yeah, well you know we're not gonna and transition is like, oh, we're getting into the the the paid part of the show that ends the free portion of the show. It's time to say goodbye to all the Jews.
Speaker 1: Entering the gentile part of the program.
Speaker 3: It's like, I was like, I've never seen him do it a bit like that. I was like, that's funny, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Think he's funny. The problem is that he has to be serious too often because the people he's around are crazy. He's often interacting with psychos, so you can't tell them jokes. Yeah, I honestly, I want you dead to die.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know much about him.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of he's got he actually does have a lot of good material. The issue is that he's never worked on his cadence.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care. He's the most like not like.
Speaker 2: I've seen him in debates and the amount of times he's dismissed like I don't care kind of you're not supposed to do that in a debate and say I don't don't care, you know, but he'll just because he literally doesn't care.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know anything about anything, like people are like he has to be like, so, what's this again? Who's that?
Speaker 2: He just no subjects, but he doesn't know people. He doesn't give a shit, So when he's doing his bits, he's like a lot of times it's very slow and a lot of ums. Holy fuck, this motherfucker ums like no one I've ever.
Speaker 1: He does. And I'm like, bro, I didn't for decades.
Speaker 3: That's kind of why I didn't latch onto that show. Really, it's just like it's too slow. It's very people that I follow that are like a lot more quick with it, yeah, a lot more concise with it.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, like I do a lot of ums sometimes. And then the one thing, what's the one thing? The Cali thing? The Cali thing, saying like I forgot I can't, I can't even think of it in the moment, is it? I say? You know? Is that it like saying you know? You know? It's one of those things? What are those things? Californians say no or like instead of saying like you get it or right, they say no, And it bothers me a lot, oh, like, oh no, I know, really bothers me. What do you mean? It's like when it's kind of like you're asking, it's it's kind of rhetorical.
Speaker 3: Oh I think I know what you're saying. Yeah, because I do.
Speaker 1: I say you're gonna go here? No? Yeah, like that just saying right or like got it? And they say no, and it's like, don't well I said what I do? I say no, yeah, yeah, I just I just don't. Yeah, I don't know people. Problem.
Speaker 3: He's like, are you going to the party. He's like no, yeah, ill go no yea, which is like, which is that covers me? Because I can not show up?
Speaker 1: And it was like, yeah, I'll go. This is how I get out of most of it. I don't affirm people. That's actually a problem I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't everything. I feel like Genie hangs.
Speaker 1: Up because I feel like people because I feel like I was I was raised like when people tell me to do things, I just have to do it. It's not really a conversation back and forth. And then what happens is I'm like, okay, this with me, and I go to start doing like are you gonna do it? And I'm like I'm doing it? Well, are you asking me again? I don't care what you're saying. We're gonna move on A question? Crazy what a Meanie Weenie Meani Weenie Beanie.
Speaker 3: Patreon, A comslast is Stark Tank. You remember, right, Patreon, A comslast is Stark Tank. Go over there if you want to add for early access exclusive episodes. We did a whole fucking uh, we did a whole homo ween right right up together.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna still do great? It's funny whatever we maybe I don't know. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not sold on it. I was all right, well, there's two out of three we could do it.
Speaker 1: It worked. This is democracy kind of it started making. I didn't. I didn't picture myself laughing at it, and I was like, this is actually kind of funny. I didn't. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was. We'll figure it out. The point is there's stuff over on the Patreon, So go over there. Go over there, Go to the Patreon, get your writings into the show, get your names right at the end of the show, if you so choose. We're also gonna be doing I figure we'll do the callings starting like next year. It would be like a nice kind of like new season type stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're like, yeah, we'll we'll set it up. We're not collings what is it?
Speaker 3: The voice, the Google voice, voicemail, voicemails. So we'll have some of your callings.
Speaker 1: It'll be fun.
Speaker 3: It'll be fun to.
Speaker 1: Hear some of our freak fucking listeners voices and ship.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't wait to hear hyperventilating and like nasal hank highs.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna find you in the way you are. I know what you're wearing right now.
Speaker 3: We have real ass people who listen to this show, by the way, like for like professional animators, people who work at studios, to people who work on fucking aircraft characters, fucking physicists, some of the people that bother me.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is upsetting. It's upsetting to know, like, oh man, you shouldn't be watching the.
Speaker 1: Prestigious people with somebody in the medical field too. It's crazy. It's like Trumps been a big fan for years. You guys are right about me. I kind of suck. But you don't have Social Security numbers anymore. I got rid of them years ago. Why Sweety so black?
Speaker 3: Why is he so black? What happened to his fetus?
Speaker 1: Why is it so?
Speaker 3: Why is he so black?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 4: I knew his parents. They were not black. I can confirm this. He's stealing or something. I don't know what's going on, not because he's black, but he stole.
Speaker 1: The black from someone.
Speaker 4: There's probably some black guy was originally white and he's living in hell because this basis ship black person, this fake black person stole the black.
Speaker 1: Often I would I would like to talk to Donald Trump. I think it'd be an interesting conversation because I think I would sit down and be like, he's so amazing. People would still they would they would hang on to every word of that.
Speaker 3: They would be like, this is Kingston Jamison in particular. I wish there was a woke Trump exactly. I don't mean I don't mean like like like somebody to match his energy.
Speaker 1: I just I mean like.
Speaker 3: Like him exactly. It was like mega Trump, give me an example. Uh.
Speaker 4: Critical race theory is so important to learn. I think the whites need to pay reparation.
Speaker 1: It must be done. We can't be free unless we adone for generational sin. Also, I'm gay. It wouldn't work. He wouldn't work. We don't have the the band wasn't wouldn't It wouldn't because you'd be like, you're being mean to them some of them, and it'd be like, fuck you. Your hair is blue? Why is that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why is your hair blue? Why is your dog have a human name? What human? Nat dog named Dylan? You? You white woman dog? Your fault? Everyone a dog named Dylan. My neighbor had a dog named Dylan. No, it didn't swear on everything I've ever cared.
Speaker 3: What the fun was your neighbor?
Speaker 1: What is it? My neighbor was a white woman and gave her dog named Dylan. I mean, it's it's a reflection on how fucking boring they are.
Speaker 2: It's really like you can always tell you can tell people about how they drive and how they name their pets.
Speaker 1: It's abused to.
Speaker 3: If you get a name, your your your animal, something like a human name, it's gotta it's it's gotta be prefaced by something silly.
Speaker 1: I think tickle bottoms or before.
Speaker 3: Like I would like uh if I These are the only names that I ever considered for animals was crash and sir Dan Dan. It is stupid, exactly, it's but it's silly, like no one you wouldn't name your son sir Daniel, But like a dog is like yeah, come here, sir Dan, Yeah, My dog name was Rocky. I don't give a ship. Rocky is not a person's name. Also not really, it's it's what yeah, because the name of that's the name of a fucking uh.
Speaker 1: Name though right, it is a real name. Her name, her name was, Her name was Rocky. Then I found she was a girls called it roquelle Roquel, But those are people name because like the it's just rocky, but what you call it? I found out she was a girl the O.
Speaker 7: Her name is rocket or maybe it's rock Noel, rock nol, Rocky Rocker, rocker, the rocky rock and rock and rocking.
Speaker 1: So amazing improvisational work.
Speaker 3: What the hell is that?
Speaker 1: I just locked? I just I just put the metal of rock. He's had a stroke.
Speaker 3: Mister electric, send this guy to the penis explosion chamber immediately, immediately.
Speaker 1: Can't explode? All right, Well I don't. I mean my penis inscrutable. We're gonna read the name.
Speaker 3: No, we're gonna read some questions from our patron's over patron concess canna remember you can go over there.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see, let's do this one.
Speaker 3: God, I should have read this rock one bad epsler, don't ruin the whole bunch guy and he said, So this guy wrote and he says, how would swing you feel if King Dad called him a waste of jiz and wished Derek was his son instead?
Speaker 1: Would that bother you at all? Are you sure? I really don't care about my dad at all? Like it's it's it's I can't even get ridiculous. I don't care about my dad. No, he wasn't a part of my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like I don't hate him, but I don't like it's apathy.
Speaker 1: Actually, you said you would go to his funeral if he if he exploded, I probably would go. So you do have some feelings from I mean, I'm his first sons. I like, I don't have any affection.
Speaker 3: Towards him, be honest. Would you go for this primarily? Would you be there for food? The food to be banging?
Speaker 1: Bro? Can I go Jamaica Cuban food? That'd be fucking fun. I go, I just show up.
Speaker 3: This is one of my niggas, add me onto the party. Foll bring you guys.
Speaker 1: I'd bring you guys. It would be The food would be crazy good. Okay, I want to go because I want to see your dad. I want to see he's gonna open the casket my my dad. Probably not, he's not gonna.
Speaker 3: Be guys of the moment idea, just like it came to me the moment, Let's kill Kingson's dad.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, you can kill me On.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel we can go to the funeral.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't I would feel wrong taking that from you.
Speaker 3: You should be the one to kill him. Oh right, yeah, you should do it. All right, Well then let's do it. Then, all right, let's do the funeral.
Speaker 1: Let's all right, we'll do the Can we just do a mock funeral? I have, I have, I have the real thing. I have genuine apathy towards him. Like it's like it's not like hatred. It's like I just don't you don't care. It's difference. You're like, yeah, he's my dad whatever, he's my father technically, but like I don't know. Yeah, yeah, it's kind of how I feel about you. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: If he got if he got shot on public TV, I'd be like, that's crazy what he got. If he got kirt, I'd be like whoa, like he was. They might chuckle a little bit, and like it changed.
Speaker 3: My mind and he was like, you wouldn't feel weird about that because you like, you'd like his head would explode a little bit, and then you'd be like, oh, my head probably looks a little bit like that too on the inside.
Speaker 1: Because it's my dad. I would I would feel bad for my sister looking at your own, feel bad for like my sister, like my younger sister, and I feel bad for like the kids, my siblings, But I wouldn't feel for him. All of you are gay, change my mind. And then you go up to the booth and like, I have a girlfriend. It's a lot you're gay, And he just gets hit light hits, but he disappears. No, you don't have a all right, what is this?
Speaker 3: Oh? Here's here's another one goo Gooby Soft Road. In Gooby Soft, he says, hello, three beautiful boys, three beautiful boy toys. Quick question, when is when this should be? When are when are Chris and Derek going to update sweens Ai. He clearly isn't gay enough and still believes Lily exists. Yeah, we gotta do it.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of case and oriented interesting, keep it up. I wonder if there's more there's none?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, those are the only ones this entire month.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's pretty rare.
Speaker 3: It is fairly rare. That's why I wanted to focus on him. But yeah, these questions are weird. Man is Penis Mike for it. He says, you ever accidentally get come in your eye? It stings.
Speaker 2: I mean we've heard, we've heard it stings from the bitches getting, you know, taken shots in their.
Speaker 3: I've never come to anybody's You have never come in someone's eyes. Not not someone's eyes.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I don't think i've really I've never aimed to come in someone's.
Speaker 3: Right, but in my memory, oh he did, look at it.
Speaker 1: I have never heeded to come in someone's eyes. He got a software update mid But I've definitely come in women's eyes when the moon rises. I've come in guy's eyes before. I've come in guy's eyes before too. I like waited sleeping and I opened the eyelight. I'm like, guess what, that's surprise.
Speaker 3: That's like the kind of pranks that people pull in like the army and ship. Yeah, where it's just a frat. It's like, I guess what, I raped him?
Speaker 1: That's the joke. Guess what we fucking triple teamed him and he's penis hole and it's like, oh.
Speaker 3: We drugged him and then bought uh. We maxed out his credit card and put him in ruining debt and that's the that's the bit hilarious. Isn't that hilarious?
Speaker 1: God, you guys are funny. I wish I was.
Speaker 3: I wish I was as cool as you guys. I wouldn't even thought to max up my own credit cards, but the game showed naturally to you. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 3: I would have been too scared to do it. But like you guys are real men. We killed your parents, brou.
Speaker 1: Your wife and took videos of it. You guys are so fucking cool. God, I'm gonna get you back one of these days. We burned all your baby photos you've got.
Speaker 2: We fucking we've ACKed it a commentator social Security card and you're dead now.
Speaker 3: And we crashed the economy and ruined your parents pension plan.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we bailed out the banks. We failed at the bank.
Speaker 3: We plunged ourselves into a guilded age just to fight you, bro, You're not gonna believe this. We had the nuclear codes and guess what, guess what right now, and it's a skeleton. That's the kind of frat. That's a frat prank man, I'm telling you it's it's bad stuff.
Speaker 1: Don't come in people's eyes when they don't ask for it, don't do it, man. Yeah, that's I was strung him and drop him in Bill Cosby's closets rapes. Oh yeah, fresh old. For his grip is so strong it's unbelievable. He grabs onto you when he's holding onto something ethereal, like like you're trying to move but there's something like a cage around your body of some sort. To look back that fucking when when he was coming out of that court and he was doing that ship man, I was like, this nigga is gonna go to prison for a very long time and he's dancing essentially like that's I did it too late. You can't today those bitches up right. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh man, man, Jesus Christ, what are we doing.
Speaker 1: Back in the day of like motherfucker's Like shoot, that was one of my favorite vines ever. Those those were good.
Speaker 3: Which one was the guy.
Speaker 1: Steph Curry with the Bill face? Oh yeah, yeah to the couple, Yeah, ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I forgot what the question was still had that one come in your eye?
Speaker 1: Question? Whatever?
Speaker 3: No, Chris Bug Chaser Moldad and he says, you guys liked my question last month but didn't actually read it, which is really weird because it was a very good question. I'm sorry I must have done I'm blanked out or something. But he said, if you could give an animal, if this was their question, I know why I didn't read it. If you if you could give an animal human intelligence so you could fuck it, what would you choose? Well, if it helps, you can give it nice hits or something.
Speaker 1: I've seen an ape with nice tits chimpanzee.
Speaker 2: Do you ever see that fucking meme that people are kind of like the meme is to discuss people, right, because it's like one of those things, and you're seeing some people in the comments section saying like sexually suggestive stuff in which is supposed to upset people, and so yeah, yeah, I fucked that thing.
Speaker 3: I just don't have an answer, man, I can't even think of a funny.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, there's no animal. We're off, like, no, could I would have should have if they're not animals, like with tits even for me, like even things that are like anthropomorphic are still to animal for me for the most part.
Speaker 3: So when you digimond that was also a cat, it was.
Speaker 1: A cat once upon a time that it became a woman. I mean, I just don't think you have room to talk if that's the case. But it's very different fundamentally. I don't think it's that different fundamentally, but definitely different.
Speaker 3: Not fundamentally no, like you admitted.
Speaker 1: It's different though, because like, I'm not gonna go there's an argument I could make, but I don't want to be the guy to have that argument be made. Yea, I bet so weaving fucking animals, bro, It's just not happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a good question too. It was a great question.
Speaker 1: There you go, we steps on rakes, I bet you know, on purpose, got steps on backwards and get his ass.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, this assholes start yes, you don't know, does hit his back and he's like slide down. You don't know, man, even though all these dudes built you know, yeah, gaping assholep wap his back.
Speaker 2: Would that be easier or would that be more convenior, less convenient having an asshole on your likenvenience?
Speaker 1: You sure? Yes, because we would have evolved, likely having something more similar to it if it was more convenient.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I feel like if I'm shitting, it's like it's I think toilets would be made like beds, so we had like an ass on the neck or something that interesting. I guess, like you lay down while you're shitting, like that's amazing. You go, you got nothing to say because it's so stupid, it's impressive. We imagine you having to lay Imagine you're in a world with our predators very very openly around you, and this animals like up, I got a ship and they have to lay down on their backs then get off and get away from something they're gonna die. They don't have to lay down. Humans would lay down because we don't want to get shipped on our back.
Speaker 1: Yes that's true, but I imagine there's animals, but imagine there's things hunting you, right, and it would be easier to like I feel like it'll ship if you're running and shitting, it'll it'll be better. It's better because like there's no butt cheeks, so you won't have like shitty butt cheeks. It would just fall down your back.
Speaker 2: But like it would be it would probably revolve or we'd have like rabbit shit, so then they would just be like pellets, like just cascadding off our back.
Speaker 1: No big deal, I think. I just I just don't see how that's a good idea at all. Is that he'd be able to track our ship easier. I feel like it would fall down our backs. It would lead us the toard where we were. And I'm not even, I'm not even, I don't even have Hunter's instincts and I'm able to listen.
Speaker 2: I want an asshole neck with pellet ships. You would you wouldn't like right now, right now? You wouldn't take pellet neck, asshole shitting pellets over just fucking you know, toilet.
Speaker 1: Paper shitty ass No, No, I would not. I think so you enjoy the process of city. I think big toilet paper is a problem. But I think if I talk about too much, I'll get killed big toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Actually, but like, listen, so sitting down being a slave to this toilet that's consuming your waist and like happen to fucking like slop, and then you have to, like you know, either have a bidet or have the wipes and stuff to make sure you're nice and clean versus just pellet dry ass pellets just kind of cascading right out of your neck. Is that not here?
Speaker 1: You're done? I feel like you're crazy. I feel like having I feel like having your your ship your ship box that close to anywhere anywhere up here is just bad for you. I think there's a reason why it's down here, not because it's so putrid. Now the ever cleaned up, like traveling up your body to be created. Your stomach is still here where it's made. You will digest way faster so you can why because there's less of a journey, there's are you? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: The journey would be like your esophagus and then you basically have one small intestae that this goes to your neck.
Speaker 1: But you still have a stomach that's located here that we don't anymore, your stomach being your head. We've evolved, but where would your stomach your assholes? Your rumbling stomach is essentially a part of your esophagus. This thing absorbs so what you got crazy acid reflex. And we're gonna get much smaller over time too, And we're gonna get much smaller.
Speaker 3: And I'm with him, I think I'm with him on this, and then you can just you can just dart them. We're gonna get the point where you just dart them out.
Speaker 1: It's just like enough context where you shoot really hard. They'll be the new ski shooting listen, man, Because I'm tired of feel like there was something that probably had that and it's not here.
Speaker 3: I think that's why I feel like, Yeah, there are definitely animals that ship out there next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, but you know, they didn't evolve into they didn't involve into human beings that are because they're too cool. They're way too cool. That's what we have, these shipp we have.
Speaker 2: We have a thing where we're breathing and then you're trying to eat and drink and you can easily choke and die. Like we're we're so efficient, you know, we got stupid bullshit sloppy ship like sometimes you're just like I gotta go, I got to hurry up and go, and then you have sloppy shitting like I can't just hurry up and go because I got to make sure I'm thoroughly clean.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I might want to take a fucking shower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, other than just having that's why I stopped even bothering.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I've had that doesn't happen often, but like I've had times where I'm like, I don't feel clean even though I'm absolutely thoroughly clean myself.
Speaker 1: It's such an ordeal. You're like, I gotta, I gotta annoy myself and going there you bless the water. I haven't taken a shit in five years. Correct, because you figured he's keep speaking it out. See, that's the next step of your blood is probably so bad. Not even pelts. I'm numb my whole body.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even have pellets. He evolved past pellets, and he just somehow disappears his waist.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy? Something a lot, it's just crazy. One of my want you all. Talking to one of my friends. She had our tits done and she was like, yeah, my titses have no feeling in them, like they haven't had feelings for it. Doesn't feel like it's worth it, and why would you want that? Like the motherfuckers that kill the nerves and there in their nipples and ship and all.
Speaker 3: That just seems like a lot.
Speaker 1: And she got it. She didn't know that was gonna happen. She didn't know what happened until it was like the nearing, the nearing of the process, because they were like, it may happen. She was like, well, I kind of had a sucking bullshit doctor and throw that only at the last second, not the last second, but like the nearing of it.
Speaker 2: By the way they might fall off the gas is like, oh, by the way, you might lose all your be able.
Speaker 1: To feel anything. Ever again, you're gonna be a social path save a little bit of anesthesia and just fucking he takes it. Hit it first. I want to watch a real long what for you?
Speaker 3: That's a sign by the way, wasn't it wasn't it? That was Brian Crampston. Brian Cranston was then puts it on Jerry that even lests him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jerry wakes up and he's that's a crazy that episode show.
Speaker 3: That show were blows my mind still to this day because I like that. That was a network sitcom where you're just like, yeah, he just gets raped Innis.
Speaker 1: And it's hilarious. It's insinuated. That's why that's a really big Dennis joke.
Speaker 3: That was like, no, it's very it happens it's happened, for sure, it happens in the show, like it happens, sated, like it's confirmed at the end of the episode. Yeah, because he like he writes into he writes into penthouse, he writes into penthouse forums and he and he writes about what he did do it, but he's reading his.
Speaker 1: Ending the Punks.
Speaker 3: Line of the episode is Jerry finds out, and then the joke is he fights out, he gets raped, and then he's still friends with him.
Speaker 1: He's like angry the same thing to a seventeen year old girl in a later episode. Dude.
Speaker 3: In a later episode, he's upset that he's not invited to his like Thanksgiving party or what. It's like he raped you again?
Speaker 1: Why did you write?
Speaker 3: Man, give me the discut at least.
Speaker 1: Can you make it freak? Come on, stay out of my dental office or come back. I don't He's like confused, I kind of want to rape you again, so maybe you do want to come back?
Speaker 3: Bo, Sorry, move on, we gotta move on.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: Look it's a little hey, look, it's a little game meme me and my ass wrote and he says, mister Jerry.
Speaker 1: I liked you. What are your joke, Jerry, come to the Factory.
Speaker 3: I like how you just stopped trying to impersonate any specific personator.
Speaker 1: Michael Richard comes to My name is Michael Richards. Come to the Last Factory. Come to the laugh Factory in two thousand, Patrin.
Speaker 3: I'm trying. I'm trying to read your thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, got the Black.
Speaker 1: Fade the Kings there we go, say fade to Kingston. You fucking take a shot to yourself. Well I've meant, like literally to me, you know I didn't. Oh I did it. I'm lying. I've been defeated the Black.
Speaker 3: Hey, look it's a little gaming, fucking my ass wrote in he says attempt number two. Hey, snark boys. Returning Patron last say welcome back, my guy.
Speaker 1: What no, no, thank you? That he's then I heard it came back and oh thanks man, I love you.
Speaker 3: Returning Patron last scene in the credits in episode eighteen in twenty twenty, shit, so welcome back. Been a fan of Chris since way before the podcast. At the time I last gave you Bunny, I was a university student living in London. Since then, I dropped out and returned to the States due to COVID, worked in education for a few years, return to London to complete my degree, lived off selling my plasma for a few months. I knew people who are doing nice real shit, attended Lincoln Park's Secret Return Show live, and now I work at a job that has nothing to do with my degree.
Speaker 1: Is many such cases, shit, many such cases.
Speaker 3: With my most recent Patrick, I was finally able to pay off a huge debt I had, and I thought I could spare the cash to support the only podcast I listened to that has helped me get through some of the toughest times in my life. Seriously, I appreciate you a lot. Appreciate you. Thanks for coming by.
Speaker 1: Damn dude.
Speaker 3: First of all, very very funny, nice message, all the bullshit we've just said, do you feel like that?
Speaker 1: But the show has been on more bullshit than it was lately. I feel like post returning back from all the remote side ones, it's been definitely hyper more bullshit for sure. Probably a little bit yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel yeah, we're making up for lost time, a little bit of a slow There's wacky stuff happening, good material, good stuff, weird, weird listeners.
Speaker 1: Rape. Yeah, I mean I wasn't good. I wouldn't have said that. But you know, but there's been a little bit of sexual assault on every episode. I know somehow you sarheaded it.
Speaker 3: Probably anyway, he says, with all that dick sucking. By the way, here's my question with the way digital gaming and streaming leads to not own nothing. I've spent my last the last few years buying up as much physical media as I can, most recently acquiring game Cube and PS two for the first time. It's maybe, wonder if you can, if you can save only five games from your physical collections when society collapses to play for the indefinite future, what would they be?
Speaker 1: I own like maybe four games? Really, well, I have a bunch of Pokemon games.
Speaker 3: Oh so that's really its Yeah, shout out for using this is an autistic nitpick, but using indefinite correctly because culturally it's doesn't mean indefinite anymore, like it means like permanent culturally.
Speaker 2: Like so I'm like, all right, cool, it's it's it's it's you can't even rail against it because it's just here to stay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like people, it's like how it's like how literally means exaggerated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's over that.
Speaker 3: That fight as long since died. But yeah I can, uh. I mean I have all my physical media is like older stuff, so it's like three sixty. I have a lot of it, but it's none of it's pre I think I maybe have like two PS four games, one and one Xbox one game, and certainly no PS five or Series X games. But I was, dude, I was so bummed out because like I wanted to play, uh what is it, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and there's just no way to do it without original hardware, Like you needed three sixty.
Speaker 1: You need the disc and that's the only way you played. You can't.
Speaker 3: I guess you could like you know, Pirate or whatever I probably will end up doing. Honestly, I owe them that fucking game.
Speaker 1: I have a question the best Xbox man, let's get it.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I just got one. Like you know, I said, while Jojo was gone, I made a lot of poor business decisions. The thing I bought a PS two to three sixty and some other bullets.
Speaker 3: The thing for me is that like I had, I know, I have a working three sixty at home.
Speaker 1: Oh right, so like for me to get it, just went back too.
Speaker 3: I just went back. I didn't have room in my fucking I just didn't think. I didn't think about it. M hm uh. So I'd have to go back, and next time I go back, I'm gonna be smuggling a bunch of those snapples back with me.
Speaker 1: Just smuggles on. I should take him. Yeah, you're not may or no more. You're yeah, you're you're you're uh, you're the manager. I guess, like what what that would be good? That would actually work.
Speaker 3: I believe he would fix uh, he would fix us up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do it, make up.
Speaker 3: It would be a massive downgrade for him.
Speaker 2: What if he fucks us and he's like this podcast needs to be more affordable and he like puts all of our like, oh, it's fifty cents, and like fucking the twenty five dollars tier is now like the fucking two bucks.
Speaker 1: You got to you got to make it more affordable. People are struggling. Yeah, it would be like, oh, I guess we're not doing this.
Speaker 3: We're not we're not doing this no more.
Speaker 1: I guess the podcast is done. Thanks thanks a lot of I'm here for the people, and well we're people too. He's like, no, no, you heard law. I've heard them you guys, aren't you.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I forgot to mention this.
Speaker 1: Did you see?
Speaker 3: The mister Beast is opening a Beast theme park in fucking realcy, Saudi Arabia that will, by the way, in its rules and terms and conditions or whatever you want to call it, uphold and be beholden to the rules, cultures, norms, and uh statutes that apply to the to uh the law of Saudi Arabia. So essentially, there's a lot of people who are like, mom, Donnie's gonna make Sharia law real in New York City were totally wrong. They should have been focused on mister Beast, who is literally going to be enforcing Sharia law at his theme park in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: How amazing is that? Like, have mister be None of them read up about the people that they're taking money from.
Speaker 3: No, well, they don't care business people. The only way that you make it to that degree, the only way that you make that much money is if you don't care about that stuff.
Speaker 1: The fuck was that? Sorry? That sounded Asian? To me?
Speaker 3: Aren't all robots Asian x dolls at Shinn, I feel like that's not I feel like all robots are Asian.
Speaker 1: Uh robot save their child sex dolls. I want to get one later. Child sex doll Shin ordered ordered.
Speaker 3: That's premium subscription delivery over delivery drone delivery initiated.
Speaker 1: That is so insane.
Speaker 3: Do you guys agree that all robots are Asians? No?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: They have to be.
Speaker 1: They have to be.
Speaker 3: They're all made over there.
Speaker 1: You know what, I just American made robot. What the fuck is that.
Speaker 3: You talking about?
Speaker 1: What you call it? The little the walking ones? Those are those are Americans?
Speaker 3: Oh, Boston Dynamics, Bostonian're like, what the fucking doll?
Speaker 1: Hey, you get the fuck out of the way, so fucking kick me over you you punk? Hey, watch you obviously to be a fucking car. Stop kicking me. Stop picking me.
Speaker 2: I finally saw one of those in real life. It was fucking skill where the Bona Park mall, just walking around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I was on the front.
Speaker 3: I have a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Footage of it, but I was too lazy to actually go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like, oh, look.
Speaker 1: At I t people gang raping. One was fucking Horriforn. Okay, we're gonna move on. No, really, I can answer. The question was terrifying. Where was its people was doing it? It was in Horrlem Harlem gang raping it all right, listen, listen, we think you go, you look kind of thick.
Speaker 3: You look this skinny robot little, you look kind of thing that metal looking fine.
Speaker 1: They just passed them, trying to think of like physical media that. I was like, it's cold as fuck too, so they just got their pants like down to their ankles, coming off the stupid around the corner, pants down and they're in front of a bodego. I was like, I love this.
Speaker 3: This is New York.
Speaker 1: This is real New York.
Speaker 3: I'm fighting for the people on the streets who are raping the dogs.
Speaker 1: Curtis is like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 1: And then he gets in the cabin. Gunshot spring up from inside the cab. Five more time.
Speaker 3: Every time he gets into a cab he gets shot. He's just like he just anticipates it. He's been microdosing being shot in the cab, crazy bouncing off.
Speaker 1: I built somewhat of an immunity to bullets. That's amazing. Yeah, I know, I know's just get the sniper rifle ready.
Speaker 3: He tanks a fifty fifty cow.
Speaker 1: Takes it to the stomach like a cham. I'd be like, we gotta do another. I'm sorry, you're ear mayor, I'm sorry. We should he could be pressured to get some sort of higher office. He should be president.
Speaker 3: I mean if he just you could survive a fifty cal of the sunny, He's like an indestructible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he would yeah, you for sure nothing gonna happen to him. If if he gets in a situation like Trump where he got shot in the ear, he'd be like just back to normal. Out what that was crazy? That reminds me of the Gambino Pride family when they did that to me, you know, nineteen eighty six or whatever. It doesn't work on me, Gambinos. I'm coming for that ass.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: That's a good story. That is a good story. Like Sliwa becomes like a like a like a mob terminator, super soldier.
Speaker 3: He has so many stories of him just being violently attacked like he was. Did you see the video of him like on the street with that lady who's interviewing him.
Speaker 1: She was like you ever been to London? It is like a British interviewer, It's.
Speaker 3: Like, well, actually yeah, And it was like and you and she was like was it a good trip? And it's like, well, I got stabbed in.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, parliament or whatever.
Speaker 3: The fuck. He was like, oh, what where? And I think she I think she was asking where locationally, like where in London?
Speaker 1: But he said in my mouth the blades, the look, and it was the slip in the fucking blade.
Speaker 3: I kept it as a souvenir.
Speaker 1: It gets in the way sometimes it kind of helps me chew a little bit breath. I was trying to find this meme more monstoppable. I was trying to find I can't find it.
Speaker 2: It was like a meme of how the candidates would have reacted to uh, like a trade. It was about the New York Knicks and stuff like how do you feel about this?
Speaker 1: Is this? And and like Zoran was like yeah, you know, he basically kind of took the question. It was how people would react to it. He took the question. He would be like, oh, the nick Knicks games need to be more affordable. And then Cuomo actually like answers it a little bit, but then of course Slievo was like, yeah, the fucking DiVincenzo family fucking try to assassinate me five.
Speaker 3: Times, like just like it was. It was really funny about him being a ta.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was pretty's hilarious, but it's he ever he looked at It's like his wife and everything like that. His wife was like a staunched Burnley supporter, like frontline, like huge donator. And then she flipped right entirely after, you know, of course, because they fucked him. So it just crazy. I think, I think flipping right out of that.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm telling a lot of a lot of people just like they. I mean, dude, even even back then, for me, I was just like, yo, fuck the Democratic Party are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: How are you gonna do this?
Speaker 3: You had such a a layup in comparison, and by the way, even if you would have lost at least at least then you would have had something to point to, right.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, well that doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what bothers me the most. It's like, you've never really actually tried this. Yeah, well you did actually FDR and you had a massive win with it, but like whatever, yeah, I mean, any party.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know, I know, yeah, right, the powers that be made sure that shouldn't happen for a long time. And what pisses me offus, Well, the motherfucker, the stupid motherfucker's at the top.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you want to just maintain a status quo, just all you got to do is just go and left a little bit more and they'll still be insanely wealthy, just by like two percent lets or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, bro, if you guys just give a little bit, that's why those million that's why none of those billionaires are leaving. They're always like, I'm gonna leave. And it's like, actually, twenty k I don't even notice that.
Speaker 1: Well, wouldn't even notice you take a step over there. And then it leads to education, which means they get defeated. That's all it does. It's like as soon as they give, they don't want to give any because they give need it will change a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know, And that's problem if you give, like say, like if you give, I don't, I don't know. I feel like people are too still too stupid, because they'll become like if if things get decent, there's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a good enough. There's a lot of people there's gonna be good enough. Progressors will try to fight for more, but then a lot of people no, I'm fine, I'm I'm not having fun now. Because while Trump was president, fucking almost seventy percent of upholsters said that the economy was doing well. The people are fucking stupid, like they're dumb as fuck. Yeah, everybody except for me, and I should become king of this planet. Yeah all right, well my answer is my answer is I guess you need five four more? Right, I should become god?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know. Isn't a physical media? Well, you know, I get one though, Okay, you had.
Speaker 1: My ball, just get through from the Larian store.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of games that are like so replayable that like you know what I mean, like really replayable.
Speaker 1: Owners game is good, and Ring maybe riding a hard copy of is probably a feat Well they might have for.
Speaker 3: The Switch one Eldon Ring, Halo two, they Mass Effect two maybe damn ghiblis uh three actually because I got that that uh horde kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I think Red Dead two is a great one. I have that game. Actually I do too. I have PS four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would probably do one of the Hack and Slash. I'm not sure which one, but one of the diningsty wards the Simi Warriors, because.
Speaker 1: I I can play that ship all day not even notice. That's crazy. Those games get so repetitive to me. But like, dude, if you're having fun, you don't, you don't notice repetition. I would get would get beat them vide. I would get to beat him up for sure, one of the like, uh, like the Simpsons beat him up? The side scroller?
Speaker 3: Oh, Hit and Run? Actually I would. I would absolutely keep That's good. Simpsons Hit and Run is so good. I feel like that game is so short, you know what Marble's Ultimate Alliance also, like, I really missed that game.
Speaker 1: Get Hit. Did it come out for Steam?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Right? No, no, no, you have like there's Steam codes for it. I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean you might wait for a period of time it existed. I'm here's here's I'll say to you. You can absolutely play it on PC. Yeah, I don't think there's a Steam code for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think I'm wrong, but I'll check.
Speaker 3: You would be correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't I don't think. I promise you it was Steam now, that's yeah, but fights are yeah. I don't even know if it was that. I just don't remember.
Speaker 1: It wasn't around when it first came out. I know that was it was. It was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't popular, but it was it was. I think, So I could be wrong. I feel like I remember because I was surprised because thought it was two thousand and seven and.
Speaker 1: Feels like that.
Speaker 3: It feels like around I remember around the Obama time that the really first I've ever heard about Steam was around Obama time and and Crisis Steam was officially Steam was officially released on September twelfth, two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: That's wow. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: It didn't have a lot of support I think until Half Life two though, because Half Life two is the thing where's like you can only get this on Steam.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think, yeah, yeah, that's about it until it was it was. I remember getting Game Informer and there was they were just basically there was come in my game and form because they were just glazing fucking Crisis.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. And I was like it was like, did you play Crisis? Do you a good computer? Though? Have you have you seen this do you know I had in two thousand and seven? Did you did? Yeah? I saw it on there and it was rich in friends know they were Italian. They were rich Italian. Oh okay, so I know where they got their fucking money. Okay, gotcha. No the dad, the dad was actually a construction. Oh yeah, like now we got that. Yeah, but it was constructed. But it's what you call it. Like. I remember going to my friend's house and it was like, oh, have you seen this game yet? I was like, oh, christ, I heard about I heard it was pretty and he was like, oh, pretty pretty. He put on Ultra and I was like, this game looks That was the first time I saw a game and I was like, whoa.
Speaker 3: I remember mine. It was Fight Night Find it looked good on three sixty. I couldn't fucking believe. Yeah, remember that was I bet that still looks like surprising good and you would it would it would still look you would notice it. It's like, okay, that's clearly a three sixty game today, but like, I bet it looks way better than it has any right to learn.
Speaker 1: My friend picking manny Pa and I'd picked Tyson. He'd beat the flaming No. I picked Ali. He beat the ship out of here. Manny Pachi. He's like, you know, getting beat up like that, getting beat up like that in this fight, I would just lose so badly because they would do you could do those different weight classes.
Speaker 3: In that game that was pre HDMI and I was it was you had the what was it the av cables, but they were like seven of them or something, and they were like, it was it seven? There was like seven or six or six you might be right.
Speaker 1: I remember the three.
Speaker 3: It was more than three because for the three sixty I remember it was like there was an h D it was like before HDMI, but was HDA V. So it would be like the red, yellow and white, but then there was like blue and green green, and then I think another red or like an orange or.
Speaker 1: Something something, and then they went to the regular and then they went to HGMI. I remember they remember noticing h the first time, being like what the fuck? This is way better, this is different. I actually don't really remember that.
Speaker 3: I remember only because I had a three sixty red ring and then I got a three sixty Elite for my birthday to replace it. It was a model war for two to one, and I think that one came with HDMI instead of like the crazy cable.
Speaker 1: My friend couldn't use HG. He had the old big fucking giant T that quayed too much and plays Xbox on. After you got the new one, he was like, what do I do?
Speaker 3: You can just get like the property yeah, the converter or.
Speaker 1: The property thirteen. You didn't know what.
Speaker 3: I knew my converse only because like my first team, the TV that I had originally, like I had a CRT in my room and it had no a V and so like what I had was like my we had an adapt a coaxle, a coaxle to av A after that's insane. So it would be interesting. You'd plug the AV cables into this box and in the box would plug into the co axle. So you you change it to channel three.
Speaker 1: I remember those days.
Speaker 3: You change the channel three to play your Xbox the.
Speaker 1: Input channel three.
Speaker 2: Some of the consoles even had like, uh, the switches on them to be like, uh, to are you gonna do three? Channel three or channel four whatever, depending on what that ship was.
Speaker 1: Fucking wow ship, dude, dude. We hate how much technology we lived through because it makes us feel so much older than we are. It's really bothered.
Speaker 3: So we're in appropriate age to start feeling that stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was like that exactly. I feel like our parents felt that because they had kids to reference them. But I feel like for us, we have so much technology changing throughout our think of eras, So like, let's say, what what were the biggest we're gonna I was gonna say, I think you're right, but only for a little bit, because I think during in the two thousands it was a lot of change and maybe towards like the mid early twenty tens, but I think since the mid twenty tens, everything's kind of slowed down drastically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, they still have like the same kinds of phones we had before they slowed down.
Speaker 2: I feel like they slowed down because yeah, to milk the fuck out of us. Though, like true, there maybe could be some some leaps. I saw I saw somebody watching.
Speaker 1: Some wild medical leaps.
Speaker 2: I saw someone watching television on igation. Fucking it was like it was like a flimsy, floppy thing like they had like.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, they're watching videos on It was like I saw something that was like it was like a phone, right, but it was it was like a sheet of it was. Yeah, it was like, look what could be made, but no, it's it's let's keep the same thing. Let's use the same minerals.
Speaker 3: Like it's all variations of the same thing where and they're better than that. Like obviously, like a phone now is way better than the phone was in twenty fifteen. The process, Like the difference is like the difference in the feel of like what you're getting. It's not like three sixty to Xbox original or like PS three to PS two was a crazy lead me where it's like PS five and PS four like it's better. But I mean I think, you know, I think of it the same of the jump between like I don't know, like Dick and your Ass SNCC four, I mean all of it, well not.
Speaker 1: Even those are like along game console lens, but thinking of like the idea from like a landline of the smartphones, you know, like that kind of jump, right, But that's what I'm saying we have that is like that is like a true like different thing like everybody phones, you know, Like that's wild to think about.
Speaker 3: The craziest thing that I recall over the last couple of years was you know, foldable glass on the phones, and then like maybe the Apple Vision Pro. That's stupid, that twenty five hundred dollars headset that nobody wants and nobody uses because who the fuck would want that? Yeah, So, like I mean it's it's there's cool technology happening. I guess there's like robots and ship.
Speaker 1: I want stuff like that. But I wanted to be gifted because like I just it's not not even you. I don't. I wouldn't to the gift like that.
Speaker 3: I would absolutely that your fault for buying me something that expensive. I'm not gonna would like I want to.
Speaker 2: Basically, I wanted to be like somebody, somebody buys it and they're like I have I don't give a shit about this, and then it's like anybody else want to use this kind of like.
Speaker 1: The fucking uh oh, where to go?
Speaker 3: I just moved it over there?
Speaker 2: Okay, the helmet that he got, Yeah, like that kind of shit. It's like, I have no use for this anymore, because I do want to try some of the.
Speaker 3: I would like to try Apple Vision Pro. I'm gonna I'm not gonna bother no I and I'm just curious about that. I like technology exactly, so I'm curious. I'm curious to use everything, but like, I'm not gonna spend thousands of dollars on tech that I'm curious about.
Speaker 1: Like even my switch right, Like I got my switch to I use it a lot purposefully because I bought it. I'm getting my money out of it. I'm playing Soaks on it, and I'm playing in the Pokemon game. I played Bonanza, but like even that's just like that's not worth fucking Like, I'm glad I bought it myself and to make some money bite by that for like half a grand for me, that's so much fucking money. Even my Steam deck I got that for Christmas, and I'm like, I used it a lot, but like, that's so much fucking money for someone to spend on me. I'm just not I just because I feel like, unfortunately, based on how the world is, a gift begets another gift. Unfortunately. Yeah, it should be out of kindness, like if I do something that is out of kindness, but unfortunately, in the world, when someone buys you a gift like that, though they may not want to mention it, they're thinking about what you're going to get them when the time comes with them to receive a gift as well too. Yeah, gifts have become exchanges other than them being supported. This would be gifts, you know, So it really sucks.
Speaker 3: This's a great question, Taco two d our resident, Uh your resident YouTube pooper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out man, shout out to Taco. He's been he's been killing it.
Speaker 3: Uh. He wrote, you know, nobody has asked this question in years of this podcast.
Speaker 1: And he's right.
Speaker 3: Chris got to do it, Derek got to do it. So when Sweeney's turn? When will Sweeney be a guest on the Ruben Report?
Speaker 1: Look ridiculous in that thumb there for the Ruper Report, lesbian but you? But Derek looks like Derek looks like an anime drawing of a black person.
Speaker 3: I don't like a child version of someone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, entirely in that video I'm doing Pogger's man, I was like, why the fuck did they like? I'm like, oh, would you choose that? You fucking retard?
Speaker 3: He hated you?
Speaker 1: He probably.
Speaker 3: He caked us in makeup.
Speaker 1: That ship like Derek's makes me like I saw it fairly recently, Like maybe I got fight four or five months ago, and I was like, why does he look like that? He looks like a ooh wu. It's like, what the is going on?
Speaker 2: I don't know why they chose you, like whoa. The only thing I think about that was La was on fire. So we were like, we're gonna have to leave. It seems like we're okay, fucking smoke everywhere. I was like, I can't believe I'm doing this round.
Speaker 1: It was just so stupid. And then when it when it finally came out, because I remember one point I said this, and I wasn't being antagtised on purpose, so I was like, all right, man, at the end of the day, either God is not real or he is real.
Speaker 2: He's he's an asshole, he's a piece of ship, you know, because we're briefly touched on religious cause thin he was asking me about that. And then some I remember getting essays, you know, after some people watched it, you know, and they're getting essays like and wanting to argue.
Speaker 1: With me, and I argue with a couple of people because I'm like, fuck it, why not? This will be fun? But I was like, guys, you can't.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering was like, when you see me, do I look like a godly nigga? Like are you why are you shocked that I'm Like?
Speaker 1: What drives me insane? With people that are like religious, It's like, you understand that proving God is real, it's kind of not the point of religion, do you have you guys read the books. It's based on faith, people, But it's like, you gotta it's first and foremost. There's a reason why there's so many older religions that keep the same sort of ignorance in the people that follow it. But at the same time, you're supposed to take it on faith. If if you knew God was real, then everyone would be believing in God. And it's like, what is the point? You guys are just so it makes me so sad because I was a part of that church for a long time. I was part of the church for a long time, and I did learn a lot of good things from it. But I feel like even the things that I learned that were good are just not even widespread perspective anymore of the religion. And it's like, what the fuck happened? Like what when did it was always that hateful? I guess, but like what it made such a radical change where it's like, oh, there's about there's I guess still talking. What is it? What is the what is the concept of trying to spread the religion? What is it called? Again? Eventelist no proselytizing. I think it's I forgot what it's called. But that's not where Christianity supposed to be about. It's literally I think it was correct, but I think I don't know. It might be I don't but there are evangelists, I know what you mean. Evangelis like the verb of that. Yeah, but it's like, that's not what Christianity and his fundamental roots are supposed to be. It's supposed to just be faith and love to your fellow man. I thought it was following the commandment that's it's supposed to be. I just thought it was thinking Jesus was kind of cool. I think he's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: He's kind of neat.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're a fucking if you're a Christian time, if you're a Christian nationalist, do you think he's a fucking pussy that's truly faggot, like straight up like that inane. I mean, that is the nice the coolest guy from canon, the coolest guy from your canon, Like I don't like him, he's a Jew.
Speaker 2: But it's like, look, listen, I was thinking this earlier. I was like, bro, I don't even care about the people that are railing against snap. Just revoke your Christianity, that's all. That's all I'm asking.
Speaker 1: Say whatever you want, say all the ship that you want to say that you don't want to feed poor people, but don't you fucking Derek call yourself Christian? Makes it so weird. Christian nationalism was always this Christian Christianity, the greater Christianity that I would see spouted on various forms. Was it what this is now?
Speaker 2: It's well, it has always had this undertone of like due, there are Christian food drives right now. It's always been here. It's just it is the rise of Christian nationalism that we're experiencing. That we've that if people have experienced in other countries like fucking Germany, you know, like they've experienced when it becomes nationalized and it only becomes for a sector of people, which was you know, Aryan people, and they're trying to do it again right fucking now. And that means don't help poor people because poor people are brown and icky.
Speaker 3: Some of the I mean true, some of the you know, I yeah to them.
Speaker 1: I like poor. I like poor people are fun. I like brown people. I don't like poor. I don't them. I take your back.
Speaker 5: I like my I don't like myself. Sorry, welcome to the show. We have Kingston Jamison on and I get on and I just go faral instantly. Do you want to have sex with me? Cold Stone et rode in.
Speaker 1: Whoa cold Stone? Cold Stone the avatar? Yeah, it's fucking Hector for breaking back in front of the.
Speaker 3: Their sella make in the world of Elderer just beeping our ringing around with his bell says greetings, this is our last one, and then we'll yeah, we'll names breedings. I'm sure you all have answered a question like this before. Is there an obscure game from your childhood that no one else knew you played? My grandpa bought me grind Session for PS one grind Session, What's flow was? I don't know what grind Session was like an urban version.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit more urban than th HPS, you know, and I feel like probably they try to compete, didn't I liked it because.
Speaker 1: It was a little bit more hood, just a little bit like they looked like merind Session. It was just like the soundtrack. It was more like, uh, yeah it was. It wasn't as yeah, yeah, you know it was. It wasn't as even though I love TSPs soundtrack, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the new TSPs soundtrack is more like that, actually, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because they got some I think they have some more like hip hop and stuff in it. Okay, i'd imagine yeah, yeah, because largely because I think like a lot of the older tracks they couldn't get couldn't get back. So with this crest they a little bit. It's good though for me at least two is I.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the third soundtrack all that I know a game I was playing.
Speaker 3: People, Well, let me finish the rite in verse. Grindsitson for PS one from the clearance been best buy when I when I wanted to THHPS, look it up if you haven't heard of it, cheers, I am going to look it up while you answer.
Speaker 2: I I really like grind Session. It felt like I wanted you to do well, but I knew it was doomed. I'm like, THPS is way too big. You don't compete with Tony opost get a stupid I.
Speaker 1: Probably at the time it might have been a decent idea to try it, but they lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only like skate was the like at a certain skate would when TBS was winding down, because it was starting to become like McDonald's, we're like just ship out anything.
Speaker 1: Then it's like, all right, skate, now we need something.
Speaker 2: Grind session coming out around that time would have been good, but not when fucking at the height of THHPS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fighting, I've never heard of that. I loved that game so much, man, I love playing as the Rizza aspected deck.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: God, Actually I never played it. You never played the wultank Clan Just just seeing fucking the footage.
Speaker 3: I never another one that we played at Jordan's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were playing that game. Is insane, dude, you played it. I mean my uncle play that game all the time. Uncle would whop my ass in it. My uncle, my potted uncle. I played D and D and loved the comic books. Shout out Uncle Joseph bro you you I don't know if you're alive or not now. And it makes me kind of sad, But thank you so much. Why don't you know that I just haven't. I've lost contact with probably killed him. I lost contact with him. It's really unfortunate I lost it. It makes me sad. But what do you call it? It's you. You are, You're to go. You put me onto most of the things I enjoy and I really appreciate you. Yeah, shut up Uncle Joseph Stalin. Yeah, it's nut. Come on. Yeah, Oh Chrome is updating.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, very awesome in the middle of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's crazy that you're related to Stalin's crazy. I'm not. I'm not. Just said straight up, you said, shout out Uncle Joseph Stalin.
Speaker 3: So I was like, somebody named Joe could only be Joseph Stalin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't make the rules, it's not I just relay them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean, that's it.
Speaker 3: That is how the Quickie frumbles. Well, thank you all for writing and.
Speaker 1: Making I didn't make it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna transition to the end of our show. Now we're gonna read the twenty five dollars names from our Patreon. Remember, you can go over to patreontic com slash a snark tank, exclusive access to early episodes ad free. Uh, early episodes as well writings your name right at the end of the show, and beginning early next year, we're gonna start doing callings, so get ready for that. We have an idea where we're gonna put that on the tears, but it's gonna it's gonna be fifty thousand dollars per million.
Speaker 1: We get eighty five patrons for two million dollars. I'm quitting immediately. I would we would answer, you would answer those questions, then we would leave. You'd be like, all right, so thank you. The podcast ends today, take our money, and we're going to leave the country. We're gonna go to We're gonna I'm gonna go live in a shire. I'm gonna go get turned into the first Black Terminator. Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're listening to the grind Sessions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was trying to find this one song that's like stuck in that would play all the time. But yeah, let me put the all right, are we ready?
Speaker 3: Manna read me the or what is it the counting down or whatever with numbers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Three is wrong? Three?
Speaker 3: Good time, Good job, you're getting there. You're getting there. Nice you did it? WHOA, all right, well you didn't have to do zero you ruined it? Do you I start over again?
Speaker 1: Play a butthole, Dave Rubin's ass Your assholes resting at this side, resting cavern his asshole disease. Check out my ass Kingston looking to hear a whistle.
Speaker 3: You hear like a fucking like a like a Western guitar twang, like you know that you're alone? Yeah, all right, what do we what do we got? Why they call it of oven? When you in the cold food of out hot eat the food big Chrissy proud, last place finisher in the Tea Girl Dick measuring contest at Comfy Night Tea Miss te Lemone, God's favorite feenboy Malik Berry anal footcake Cobeba. I sent Chris a reel of a guy taking a long fish shit gay boy FARTI uh so obvious, Michael Bay blowing up his house taking a bath, the spider that bit Dexter Morgan notices your malignant melanoma. Ooh wu terminal cancel. Guy so black he's blind from the skin, absorbing all the light around him, subjecting my ops to horse based interrogation techniques, getting jud out of twenty five dollars by two big black sexiy Israelites and a light skinned twink Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? Clamuel Esquire, The third swing looks like a six year old tried drawing bust of rhymes.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, crazy, hilarious. Is the big dude he is?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 1: Ah, well he's big now. He's always been a big it's been, but now he's like a fucking monster. Now he's like avoided out wall dude. I saw his shoulders, like the head, It's like it's like he shaped like the drug.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that video of Dave Blunts wearing like that bright blue He's wearing like a crazy like blight, a bright bright almost neon baby blue jacket and he's and he's sitting. Somebody was like, this dude is dressed like a clear day and I was like, that is a fantastic comment. I wish I couldn't like it and repost it.
Speaker 1: But I can't.
Speaker 3: Why not what because there's no way to do that and there's no you can't read, you can't retweet a comment on.
Speaker 1: Someone as a comment.
Speaker 3: It was a comment on on like an Instagram. You can do now, dude dressed weird stories.
Speaker 2: I've seen comments so good that I put it in a The only thing that's awkward about it is that it alerts the person and so now like they might have even anxiety that, like, because like I have a lot of people following me, and I've taken people's comments and put it in my story because it's it's there, it's hilarious, and then they go private and they're probably like, oh fuck, But I'm like, no, it's funny, you're you're not. You shouldn't get attacked. But I still feel like it's awkward. They shouldn't have alert them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is weird.
Speaker 3: The other less popular company trans Night, Uh like the fire department fighting against the question, I'm going to the psion with a mortar, swings, breath attack deals one H deal deals twelve D eight necrotic damage.
Speaker 1: Crazy. I'm not a shadow dragon. How do I know? I don't know. Elder scrolls that'd be cool.
Speaker 3: Elder scrolls elves called Red Guards n WA two rats piloting mega swine to fight off Joe Frogan invasion. The Joe Frogen Invasion Old Snake, but he's addicted to paint thing wizards, cast spells, Wifford's cast smells uh bleeded out gay parody now rp his mouth, Yeah, give him dick him deeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his mouth, dick him deeper, just to show you. I'm gay done, completely written, crazy, off the off, the fucking do off the dome.
Speaker 3: We're built for this.
Speaker 1: I'm bifferent, bro, in the same way that bt S is built for frontline combat in the Korean military. They're back now, right then they come back.
Speaker 3: I think I think, I think they only have to do like we got a fire back with bt S. I think there's like a there's like a minimum sentence or like.
Speaker 1: It's like, isn't it uh Yeah, like there's a chance Stung Jong the Korean zombie and m m A he had to leave. Did it sucked? In the prime of his career, he had fucking sir.
Speaker 3: At least they're not like involved in anything. They're just kind of it is mostly just sitting around, just cleric war.
Speaker 1: Did he come back and he was not it anymore? It was just he got back to the top but couldn't win because it evolved without him and got the piss beat out of him every time he fight for the championship.
Speaker 3: Sophie Speardrek Uncle Tom Beaner and Negro Chap h Berserker Broley's bang bus sized Venus? Who's that thing? Pig venus pig last episode Reckless Rhino, I really did get it later. I'm not joking you're talking about because I just thought it was I don't know you did it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was you did it.
Speaker 3: I'm not exaggerating. I mean, I I don't know. I don't believe you.
Speaker 1: Big Venus is a fucking.
Speaker 3: Big venus because like it's big penis.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was pig penis pig. No, you did? Did? I did?
Speaker 3: Because I thought Venus was just penis. Right there was like you said, yeah, but it's not. It's venus, but it is still you know what I mean though it's beatus. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about because Reckless right a slok or two? Why so dirty Google Imitus poop hammock poop brother My Chris Hanson Tomagotchi is really hungry. Did you see that video of Chris Hansen on that podcast where he's where he's like watching his own clip and he's like, he's talking, it's like that he caught a pedophile like a week before Christmas or something like.
Speaker 1: It's him.
Speaker 3: He's like, it was the week before Christmas. Not a creature was stirring except for you Mark. That's Bar trying to find sex with a fifteen year old girl.
Speaker 1: That's Bar, I think, And they were watching it.
Speaker 3: They were watching with him is like did you rehearse that?
Speaker 1: And he was like, I think I might have practiced it a couple I know.
Speaker 3: Chris Hansen's like a dick and it like, uh, the stuff that he does isn't technically helpful technically apparently because like he you know, he just outs people, but he makes it. He makes the a he renders the evidence useless or something like that. But I can't help, but like it, you know, I don't know. I like it's fun, like his delivery.
Speaker 1: I like that he's so unassuming and that he does this and I don't know, man, it's fine. I can't help, but I like it.
Speaker 3: It's fun, except for you pedophile trying to Chota asking you aophile?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I love that video of that guy that like they that Asian dude where he's like, I sure could use a slice of that pizza.
Speaker 1: You know what's a video ragging a maount?
Speaker 3: Yes, Like he he lures the guy and he's like, come with pizza or whatever, like it's usually the case and like the to catch a predator things, guy comes with pizza. I was like, hey, I got pizza, and he's like, I really could use a slice. He's like genuinely hungry, but he still has to do the He's like telling you what, I'll let this whole thing go for just a slice of that pizza. But it's like the impression is really good.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it justice. It's a really good video. I forget the content creator. I keep seeing him around like he's the guy that I recognized when I see him, but I never look at the username or yeah.
Speaker 1: It's good stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't even care if you fucked anybody. I'm honestly just so hungry. I don't care what you've done.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen the pedal seen a pedophile finders the one that alley oops the guy another dude, and the one that throws the guy off like a one story fucking full the alley oop is crazy. I saw that and I was like, why they do They're like brain damage. The guy with a pumpkin getting burst, that's a bit of crazy. It's like, yo, that pumpkin is durable. Yeah, pumpkins are fucking tough. Early October, that's true. They were. They were so strong because I've hit people with pumpkins before and they've blown up. It's not at December, but unless the frozen bumpet, and they were. They were probably hauling a pumpkins phil You fill a pumpkin full of water, then you freeze it and you hit somebody with it, drop it off a bridge everywhere. Oh my god, I did somebody lugging that around?
Speaker 3: I mean pumpkin pedophile right under the bridge with with a pungsten cube in the middle.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I mean it's it's not too far away from we used to throw frozen turkeys or the That is crazy. That video. That that video, it's a video of my brain and I've played it so many times. But the idea the ladies head got broken and crushed. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is so fucking's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, we talked about that driving all the bacon and all the way.
Speaker 1: Home are the memories? Evil people?
Speaker 3: Man Andy Pass made a I C Season Daughter with the Old Man Spaghetti Nuts Domination.
Speaker 1: My name's Ross and I feel so attacked by that one name.
Speaker 3: How about no you? I think with somebody saying like, uh, if your name is Ross, you're gay or something.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Derek not Chov and his innocent hashtag for him round eyed Asian went trick or treating as Sweeney didn't get a single tree eat changing the such a terrible costume.
Speaker 1: It's just a black bag guy. Yeah, It's like, what are you doing? What are you supposed to be a podcast host? He's like, how old are you? Thirty thirty two? Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Chris Bug Chasermaldono changing the plot of death note so that the death note doesn't actually work and light is just really lucky, awesome premise is like, I like that. It's just a complete it's not ritt.
Speaker 1: He's like, this is fake. I'm fake your mind idiots, and I put you're giving apples to the wind. There's a bunch of rotting apples. Smells dude, this is fucking fake. Why would I eat apples retard his bitch ass mom. I'm not gonna do nothing about it, not even like this. My son's crazy, but I'm not going to say anything.
Speaker 3: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Noticed such a funny show. It's just like he's such a clearest day schools shoot kid, and it's just like light yeah, even the world. And it's like imagine walking past me when he's like in the middle of those monologues and being like, all right, I'm originally from Japan. I'm not even gonna be here. How did you change your name?
Speaker 3: The original video podcast sucks?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? What if? What if light it was gonna kill you but you changed your name?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't think that would still work. It's still because you're ultimately still that person.
Speaker 1: But if you're not anymore? What if what if you also change your name and change most of your life.
Speaker 3: I don't think the death note cares about governmental designation, But then why would care about names in the first place, Because I think it's more of a spiritual thing.
Speaker 1: I think you still like you you? What if you are not? Like? What if you get amnesia and you are effectively not yourself anymore? He's a fucking names.
Speaker 3: Fellow American. Hold my Obama LISC look up Obama Library. Oh yeah, that's right. He does have a that's right, his presidential library.
Speaker 1: It's like this.
Speaker 3: It looks like a Forerunner installation. It looks like a building you'd come and walk up on hand at amount of books. No, it's I mean, maybe I don't what is the presidential library for. It's not just for the president's favorite books, is it. It's just it's just a bunch of like history about the president. But like the build, look up Obama's Presidential Library is I swear to god it looks like something you would come across in like Halo.
Speaker 1: It looks like a fore Runner building that you'd be like, what the fuck is in here?
Speaker 3: I want? What?
Speaker 1: I wonder?
Speaker 3: What I wonder?
Speaker 1: What life forms exist in this building? Right?
Speaker 3: It's just like it's brutalist. You know that architecture just looks weird. Does it not look like that?
Speaker 1: It looks like do an architecture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm telling you, dude, it looks like it looks like a.
Speaker 1: Nerd. Loo, I'm a nerd in black imagine.
Speaker 3: I like brutalism, like the architecture of the Jiral Hannae.
Speaker 1: What a what are you saying? You know? Look, where's that sataraq.
Speaker 3: Well all on out.
Speaker 1: Laughing a lot. I can't wait for a lot of finally kill all the infidels, have anything.
Speaker 3: I was like, uh, it's like an impression of U uh Barack Obama as a turtle getting kicked out of his house.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it?
Speaker 3: He's like, Michelle.
Speaker 1: My shell. That is a really good joke.
Speaker 3: That was pretty good joke.
Speaker 1: It's a good joke, man. Thank you. I mean I didn't come up with I hate him. I'm not praising you. I'm praising the joke.
Speaker 3: Really good joke, Thank you, Thank you. Blonde blue German man campaigning to make Pokemon t D again. Why is Japan's new Prime Minister Loki giving cart titan?
Speaker 1: That is what is he doing?
Speaker 3: Give Loki giving the car titan? He's giving I don't know what a car titan?
Speaker 1: Who's a car titan? He does? Yeah, her minister, They say, he looks at the car titan?
Speaker 3: What is it? What is a car titan?
Speaker 1: And on titan there's one titan a squad pedal and it looks like a character around.
Speaker 3: It looks like the is like there's a there's a weird there's a girl from Night and I fiance. This girl's sister looks like the cart Titan, Like, straight up, what does it already know what this character is?
Speaker 1: It's a cart Titan, man, my god. Yeah, yeah, the fuck I hate this. You should.
Speaker 2: I wish I could look up because I don't remember her sister's name, but I would show you the show because I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the cart Titan. That's crazy. There's a lot of interesting builds of human Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I still never forget the video that that lady that looks like the profit of regret that we found that ship. I wish we could find that video shit killed because I.
Speaker 1: Said it immediately, like what are you talking? Oh?
Speaker 3: It was clear as that, like to the point where like if you hadn't said that, it would have still been the first thing that came to mind. If I saw that picture with no context, I would have be like, that's the profit of regret. It's not even the profit of truth, not the prophet of per specifically the profit of regret.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 3: I want femboy clown now with honked boys.
Speaker 1: I want to be the spirit of vengeance in swings balls skin come at the end of a pee hole. People like that show so much, and I just don't get, like, I get why people like it. Man, it was good to me. I think I think I think they missed. They miss the whole part that makes the ending the endings ask no matter what, but like what makes the ending kind of conceivable? They just remove it. I'm gonna get you you wait, I'm gonna bit you.
Speaker 3: Wait a hammer.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get you when I get you, Ricky, I hope Ricky never got that guy. Man who's Ricky? There was some guy just like Berwick, bro Zilla.
Speaker 3: Versus back Cocks and crack Rocks, strong, gay master be like sir, finishing this dude, the male gaze, Nasis, Greek, out of the.
Speaker 1: Earth like stone Cold. So say what you want about say what you want about Kanye.
Speaker 3: At least he was the first person ever called and then yeah Who.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: Person.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure my granddad's when I was engaged.
Speaker 3: I've been hearing negative things about then, Yeah Who. My entire life is like my entire cognizant life. I remember on the news I would hear like bad, bad shit about him. That's back when most people liked him or like most people, or at the very least, we're like, you know, they can't. We're indifferent to the point where I.
Speaker 1: Think people disliked him. I think people genuinely people pay Pogic did not like him back then either, people kind of like, you're still dangerous.
Speaker 3: But now yeah, he got that other he got that other guy assassinated.
Speaker 1: He's like, I just if you don't like me, you hate moxi ball soup, And it's like, no, I just hate you.
Speaker 3: The narrative that it is crazy, that that's a real narrative that people actually earnestly believe. Like it's like, oh, you can't criticize the government without criticizing the the the ethnic group.
Speaker 1: And it's like, are you. I don't know how to even converse with the person who believes that that is so that is so irresponsible, it's so stupid.
Speaker 3: It literally is like a first grade like that's the kind of thing. That's the kind of thing the slow kid says, not.
Speaker 1: Even not even that's the kid of the kid. That's the that's the thing that the guy that read a chapter of a book says one chapter even finished reading, I read the forward, read the forward. That's crazy I read the back of the book.
Speaker 3: I read the back and tells me everything I need to know.
Speaker 1: I've definitely done a book report by reading the back to be there. I yes, for sure, definitely Like early high school, when I'm like I'm trying to get laid, I don't give a funk about summer reading, suck all of my dick. Summer reading was always like the fact that they had the nerve to give you summer reading. It's crazy. It's that of having better curriculums in school.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wild? Isn't that insane?
Speaker 3: It's infuriating to be forced to like because it was like always like a When I was going to school, it was always like a preset list of books the other trees from, so you couldn't read just what you wanted. I remember being like, this blows vic.
Speaker 1: What's green?
Speaker 3: Is Cheney dead as fucked?
Speaker 1: So much curriculum needs to change, it's insane.
Speaker 3: Say what you want about Oh, I said that big meat. He's things Gerald dump shart of the deal, gay sex be hype even more, come on, guys, gay actor rose but delicious. I'm rich enough to say slurs. Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito. Would you rather suck Garrisson to complete it? Or kiss Miranda in the mouth? Heath reminded of a U gi Oh card Kids The Real Kingsey and Jamison. He went missing in two thousand and five. Was Derek Straight for Halloween? Team Jacob or Team Nword? John Otto take him to the Matthews Bridge. Bruce Willis is really dying hard right now, shaking my head, really dying hard?
Speaker 1: Is a crazy? Really such a crazy that is really fucked up?
Speaker 3: Never come to my head.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it. Thought about it. I like that guy. I guess I get she's a fuck. He's had some he's had some wild political takes. Actually, I like, yeah, I like I love not knowing that. Yeah, KEEPING like, yeah, that's what I want to not know that.
Speaker 3: Didn't we say specifically that he thought gays were scary and he said scary with a W.
Speaker 1: He is scary, Like I say, gays are scary? Scary?
Speaker 3: Gays scale dying hard, scy nine inched Males in k and the Butt sex Guy Ea Sports in the Sand, shaming ops till they're deranged and drooling November nineteenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Lol La Maau even what. I don't like that. I don't like that at all.
Speaker 3: November nineteenth, Oh man, that's four days after the Halo remakes gonna come out.
Speaker 1: I bet.
Speaker 3: God damn it, Chris, your two brain cells racing for the third place.
Speaker 1: Swen, I don't know my brain cell slow. I don't know what that means. Oh, I get it.
Speaker 3: A million beers A million billion beers cardboard by Department of Ward. The podcast was dedicated to the Brave Hell Divers of oshaw O'shawnee. I've played Hell Divers in a long time.
Speaker 1: So I'm like that game was crazy. Bro.
Speaker 3: It's a fun game. It's a good game. I just have to play more.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: It was just I don't know, man, I remember what was it, Malevlon Creek. I think was the big one, Heck Divers. Heck Divers. That's like the rated T. I think it is rated T.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm not. I'm not sure. I don't know either. Act.
Speaker 3: It feels like an emorated game for some reason, but like it also, I don't I can't point any it being like crazy enough to game.
Speaker 1: Hell Divers was rated T for tits is probably hyper violent rated TEA for immaculate tushy read a tea for trance. Hell, that's what that's what the fucking that's what the fucking anti woke people think it was going on. No, the bugs are turning you fucking queerd. Fucking a woman looking to gay staff. Power to the gears, power to the gay people.
Speaker 3: Oh it is rated them, Okay, I can't really. I'm saying why really, because there's no real.
Speaker 1: Blood in it. There's immense violence. Is there blood though? But there's immense violence.
Speaker 3: There's Halo gans that are rated tea. But Halo is not like diverse, I mean kind, I mean sort of. Yeah, it's it's it's significantly less graphic.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know of any. Is there like dis memberment and hell divers? I can't remember, yes?
Speaker 1: Is there? Yeah? You blow you blow parts of their heads off? I yeah, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have to replay it. I don't really remember.
Speaker 1: It's the way it's it's like I don't remember feeling.
Speaker 3: Gory at all. It's like maybe you can't get your arms blown off, and I just don't remember.
Speaker 1: Like in the Predator movies, right, those movies are extraordinary. Like I want to sell my nephew those movies, but I can't because they're horrifyingly violent.
Speaker 3: What the documentaries about Jared?
Speaker 1: No, just just the Predator.
Speaker 3: Oh the franchise, Press franchise. Sorry, I just understood the podcast is that he gave the brave hell that Okay, bleed it out. I beat him off, sucked his wiener and you're calling me gay?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: Rated M for Mandingo, rated M for memory Mom, Milky Milker for Milkers.
Speaker 3: What god damn?
Speaker 1: What is that? Magical? Black people?
Speaker 3: I hate it even more. I hate it even more than I thought I would. It's a chainsaw Man movie. Was absolute cinema. Everyone tapping now cock cheese crumbs?
Speaker 1: Good? Oh, I can't do. Only watched a couple of episodes that goofy little thing Justino.
Speaker 3: That's the complaint that you have about anime is always a character that there's always most they always got to put in there, So I'm glad. And dragon Ball, like those kinds of characters are really like you're you're in dragon Ball dragon Ball and dragon Ball is either kind of in it, but they're like so relegated to the back.
Speaker 1: They're not saying poor and freaking. They're relegated to staying out of his You're not gonna bring I was gonna get murdered by myself, is gonna kill him on purpose?
Speaker 3: I do like that that world got so hyper dangerous that like the cute characters canonically were just not safe anywhere. It was very funny.
Speaker 1: It don't bring chiut suit of things like that. He's gonna get killed and and he can't come back, so we're not gonna break out. God's not gonna give his divine energy to chout super him to come back. You can't bring. He couldn't do.
Speaker 2: He couldn't scratch anyone like that. Even the wildest killed himself. And then it was like literally Naples, like huh, it was.
Speaker 3: Like suicide momb someone and just.
Speaker 1: He says Chinaman for some reason he knows he knows the connotation and said it to hurt people. He's a space nazi. Do you look a little on my back?
Speaker 3: Drink me and my cocks over flowing with wee wee juice.
Speaker 1: Please drink some of me. The art of Napa going super Saiyan, it's so stupid.
Speaker 3: I feel like his head should get really big.
Speaker 1: I feel it should be a phantom There should be phantom hair there, you know, it should be his head becomes spiky and like skin.
Speaker 3: Somebody, somebody dress super said Napa right now with like spiky skinhead.
Speaker 1: Really bothers me, right, is that they're like, oh, full blood Saints hair doesn't change. But then but then no, but literally Vegeta's hair has changed from when he was a little kid to what you know, But.
Speaker 3: That's that You could argue that that's like just art style, like Napa straight up had hair, yeah, you know, like in the back and like or in.
Speaker 1: The flashbacks and the see that Napa is a hybrid, then't has to be that. But I mean the reality is like they didn't they they're just making it up. They talking about hybrids in the beginning of the series. But it's like, so what I love.
Speaker 3: Watching Jack Jugar clips because he's always so indignant. He's like the most indignant person I've ever seen. He's always like, you're.
Speaker 1: Pathetic, you're putting what's wrong?
Speaker 3: You see that clip recently of him like talking to that lady where he's like, I can't remember they're debating Israel or something. It's like, why are you bringing what oh, Stephen Miller's wife or whatever where she threatened to get him deported. Oh whatever, He's like, you're he's like he has so much like here, there's a lot of stank on it.
Speaker 1: No matter what he says, it's angry, sarcastic man. Even when he's being talking normal, he still has to be kind of like an asshole about it. Yeah, like, oh, this thig happened, and it's like, dude, is this is good? You see? God? He won?
Speaker 3: You said a video of him at the airport like all those years ago, uh like uh, being angry at his like got like the late or whatever. No.
Speaker 1: I love that video.
Speaker 3: It's it makes him look terrible, but he's just he's just bending out. He's like, you guys are ful And he doesn't say that it's specifically, but it's like, babe, it's that energy. Yeah, where he's like he's making life so hard for these like people who didn't do anything. You know that if you don't, you put Hi from the backyard hungry enough goon, devil the man without com Just so you know, Swing has true sight and that's why he can see his dad uh uha's fat gock. Yes, and at tre eight's I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She's a long, long descendant of Paula Treads from doing No. She's like I would not have been. She's like three four thousand years later and she got a big dick. I don't think she has a most stable UIE five game is racing cross worlds.
Speaker 3: Notice his bulge's oh what's this halo? Is by killing Muslims? Who his husband Smitchy, the Smitchy recognizing wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald Truman. Calcastis is the goat Missus Piggy running a train on kermitting any words, hamster and a sock is now plus five after extensive use of reforming the Battalion of Dave, San Patricio and Venezuela for the Latina's yush.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh god, I just realized how hungry I was. I was thinking of a what's that guy's name? Woucher? What was Rushe? What was his name? Yeah? Every time I hear that name, I think of that. I haven't thought about him in a long.
Speaker 3: Was like he's like a man sphere kind of guy's artist. I think he was trying to be what.
Speaker 1: Did he say?
Speaker 2: Uh uh female butt obsession leads to homosexuality.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right. There's there's a there's a thread. I could not disagree. I think male at least the homosexuality. I think like, but so you'd be that's it.
Speaker 2: They're just like, it's just one of those weirdos that are like, oh, if you like anything about an atist, that means you're thinking about fucking guys in the ass.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, you are about you, and that's you. Brother, I've not thought about that. Only you thought about that.
Speaker 3: Why don't I fuck a man like Derek's Bruce Willis impression gets in eleven out of ten.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thank you? Oh no, not me. I never gave my whole your face to face with the man who sucks offt shows dune and.
Speaker 3: Very cool. Yeah, uh, y'all ever pissed green instead of black like it usually is. Yeah, Craig the Canadian is deadly Queen. Deadly Queen has already entered your ass. Third bomb bites, bites the dick.
Speaker 1: Another one bites his cock. Yeah, blow, then another one blown. Another one blows the cock. Hey, hey are.
Speaker 3: I would be like, hey, you're gonna blow you to another one Yeah, I haven't heard that song in a lot of time.
Speaker 1: That baseline sounds gay too, Like I like it, literally it is gay. It sounds to me, it really does. It feels funky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly exactly. I mean it's it's not exactly straight.
Speaker 1: It's funk gay. It sounds not particularly is gay, but like like gays live in fun.
Speaker 3: I think it's like seventy percent.
Speaker 1: I don't think funk is really that gay.
Speaker 3: I would think that because you're gay, dude, but I would know better because I'm gay. If I knew no, because you just think it's normally. You didn't even think of it as gay. You think of it as default.
Speaker 1: I don't think of funk as gay. I think of white funk is gay.
Speaker 3: It literally rhymes. It literally rhymes funk gay.
Speaker 1: White funk is different. What is white funk? That? And then another one like that. It's not like stuff like that like that was you know, because that's a funky ass song. Yeah for sure, you know what I mean, Like, I know they're gay, the ones that made another one bites the dust because you know they sucked dick. But he's that fine. Get Queen is Queen is gay.
Speaker 3: Queen is Freddy Mercury is gay and by proxy they're Gayddy's gay. I don't know if Brian May is gay.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's He may not be gay, but Queen is gay. Was made to be gay. They he forced him to be gay to be grad Grock.
Speaker 3: Is this true?
Speaker 1: Game shot? Yeah, game shot coming. Chris changed your name.
Speaker 3: It's your boy, Shawne d minstrel blackface in the Big twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: You know Quasi Moto predicted this. Did you see the girl, that girl that did the black face? She was wilding out? What's her name?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Something was a lot of that sounds like a lot of people.
Speaker 2: One that was Brittany VINTI did one. She was Oh yeah, I saw her around that she he will not divide us.
Speaker 1: She stopped. She was she was at the.
Speaker 2: Camera, the camera thing and around the guy that was played the snake eater who was doing a live rendition of that.
Speaker 3: Remember, oh yeah, I do remember. He was about this was a funny. That was a funny fucking thing.
Speaker 1: That was fun I missed dumb shit like that. Miss dumb sh it like that.
Speaker 3: Dre like he had the flag up and everybody. Everybody somehow found it every single time. I believe that ship is insane.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about that the other day when I was recording outside my apartments when the Dodgers won, and then I was thinking, I was like, somebody could probably find out where I am just by the sky, Yeah, like I know where that star shines in that direction. Crazy.
Speaker 3: It is really insane because it was in some really remote locations for like at least two of the times it was I.
Speaker 2: I still can't believe that shit. They did the same thing for somebody. Someone moved to, someone moved to I can't even remember who it was, but they were getting harassed online and then they moved to fucking like Ireland or something, and she was staying in a fucking hotel and then they found her by the sheets.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I remember that. Yeah, I just don't remember who it was that is that is it was somebody who went after Kiwi Farms. Who was it?
Speaker 3: I don't remember, trans woman, I don't I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that trans woman that went after Kiwi Farms and everybody hates her. I knew about it. The Indian guy went after her.
Speaker 2: Mudahar Mudahart went after her Kefle's, Keffle's Kefle's. Oh ke it was Keffle's. She was getting harassed. She moved to Ireland to escape what It didn't make any sense to do that. I think, you know that's not BRITI that's somebody.
Speaker 1: Also did it.
Speaker 3: That's a different Brittany. Brittany venty did it. I mean, in fairness, she did it properly, you know, she did the actual minstrel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like Brittany Vny is also technically half black.
Speaker 3: True, I've seen her.
Speaker 1: I've seen her do that, but I'm like, i've seen her. She's half black, like Andrew Tate's half black. You know. It's like you're I've seen that as a yeah, but like you're still a fucking asshole racist, Yeah, putting in her bio as a shield, right, Like it's not like she's actually proud of it, or she would never do anything of the ship that she does if she actually cares exactly.
Speaker 3: She's an elder troll though, Like I mean like she like she's like, I don't know, that's your kind of that's your whole thing. I'm not even really perplexed by it. It's these new people who just showed up all of a sudden who were just like, I'm gonna do it, and like it's that lady, and just like, who the fuck are you.
Speaker 1: Here's the one that said the end word and she was trying to fight off saying nigga and they were like you just said that. She's like, I don't want to take nor again.
Speaker 3: It's like you're just yeah, this it's it's boring, like the board by it, the fucking like the blackface would have been shocking in the mid two thousands of me, I'm like, holy shit, like someone's fucking like doing that right now. Well, I mean, Jimmy Kimbill was doing it, so not in a but in a I'm costplaying ass fucking car over a fucking guy that I'm pregnant a thirteen year old, Like it would be shocking in like twenty thirteen, twenty twenty fourteen. People have to go so much now, Yeah, maybe that's something A lot of it doesn't even really phase me.
Speaker 1: R Kelly, we are losing objective and ward it's so crazy. Yeah, but yeah, fucking I've seen them do that ship for Alloway and I was like, you guys are fun imagine trying to appease fucking those losers in this day and age. That's crazy, so funny because it's like, oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna appease the al right types right now.
Speaker 3: Like really, my radical opinion on that is like, you can do that, but you cannot cry about Charlie Carkcussons.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what I mean. I saw two. I saw one in person, and I saw one post that was really nice. I saw what was crazy. I saw one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, but I decided against said.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's good, that's good one. We are losing, all right? What was it? Sweeney?
Speaker 3: Would would you rather go?
Speaker 1: The implication is that I'm not gonna address It's not fucking explaining.
Speaker 3: Went to the stupid went to the stupid, dumb gay Adia confession and everyone there knew you. Uh drip mh. Lord of All Drip, Sweety, Would you rather go to Disney World with a Beatles or watch Lily Chet with a handful of King Dads?
Speaker 1: Mom, Donnie elected Cheney dead twenty twenty five? Is really saving the best for last? Drip? MH, Lord of All Drip? I think I might have heard that Ordi.
Speaker 3: But whatever, all Ice agents fumbled the Latina in their past. Oh we want you blow me Kremlin the gram one. You're one an only Curry fan. I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: Chris. Chris is especial love that. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: All timer Chris.
Speaker 1: Gets jack while he's charging it for some reason. I'm like, why are you getting jacked? Like why are you swolled up? Because that's just what is what happens? Man? You know what they're saying.
Speaker 3: Alzheimer's then Enzheimer's, remember dementia. Chris is in the top five wiggers of all time. Uh the twelve Gaze of Christmas Lustful Chris be like, so if I signed this contract, I get the fuck Cammi. But Sween gets molested by a Kuma. Where's the downside? I forgot? I forgot about this.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a clip that's definitely clip worthy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I do have to go back and like, I don't know what to do, but like it's so weird, like the clips that were like that other clip is at two million almost.
Speaker 1: I think, don't think it might have passed it. I don't understand. I don't it's so normy territory I know, and I guess that's why.
Speaker 3: That's what we gotta do, you like, and then pull them into the it's like it's like, uh, it's like, oh my god, what was that band? Oh my god? They had like that one song that was like nothing like anything that they did and it like hit.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then and then like everybody got the album was like what the fuck is this? It's probably a lot of those, but I think it was like a like a three eleven type band. It might have been three eleven actually, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: M I don't know. Sugar Ray maybe had the game right, I mean back in the day they work completely different than they're like, oh, let's just do uh fucking Marshals and smart and well, like what the fun was that that music?
Speaker 3: And then you go to their album.
Speaker 1: He Hanging for. I was like, what is this music for? I know it's literally shopping music, Yeah, shopping music. You don't like shop right music? I don't. I don't. I don't heid when I'm shopping.
Speaker 3: I worked in retail, so I hate it for there are songs that are completely ruined because I flashes me back to sears.
Speaker 1: There are certain songs that I hear that I can taste the doughnuts from Duncan again when I hear them. That's literally trauma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's nothing but wat five three Boys, One You Houpe. Penie Bros. Presenting Publishing presents Frank Reynold's new children's books The Whore Acts.
Speaker 1: Like the war Axe.
Speaker 3: That's stupid nice, Don Doncerson, Homeless, Chris Christopher er potzerk m T, m H and why the old scrolls?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You do drugs?
Speaker 1: MG? I think it's mgn T is the band, mg n H is the fucking drugs. Sorry, I don't know MG and T to people I made kids and what you call was that?
Speaker 3: The fucking beep beep beep. I love beep beep beep beep.
Speaker 1: What you need from it? I love them?
Speaker 3: You're so fucking we are the f slurs my friend, and I'll stick my peniss in your end?
Speaker 1: Uh? How is that white? The whitest fun music, the whitest music. It's it's white fun music. It's just fun music.
Speaker 3: Ellipses fan, I'm going to peg Jason Todds. Does anyone know where you like? God?
Speaker 1: That's a pretty whitely dominated hut go when a minute sounds white, if you know what I mean, because I like.
Speaker 3: It John John Strickland, niggas that intered it, gave it some of my favorite and then, like you know, if you put a nigga in that band, that song ain't gonna sound like that anymore.
Speaker 1: Might sound better. That's what I'm saying. Good from good, from great to amazing.
Speaker 3: Coming so hard. I passed out a ship and come again. Uh the First Church of Key David instead of a gobby, I read a gape call that spread misinformation.
Speaker 1: He Uh, Last and King, Oh my god, what the fuck is this? This is you? You're such a dick.
Speaker 3: Last and King, but not haphazard in the Wienie. Hut, I have a in the Wienie. I like sixty seven poopoo fucking haphazard of Falmer. This is just a fuck with me.
Speaker 1: It's literally just bullshit. It's nonsense words.
Speaker 3: Your bad person though you're band forever, but you're also locked into paying, so you can't you can't unsubscribe it, you can't get access forty forty eight month Uh commitment, Yeah, commitment, suspension, mixed whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make a new word for that. Yeah, like locked locked.
Speaker 1: In something that means both those at the same time, right, Yeah, it means nothing whatever.
Speaker 3: Man. Vince's Vince's back Baby plurbis looks really good so far. Oh, I haven't seen anything from it. I saw him give an interview. I gotta check it out. That's Vince Gillian's new show.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna watch it until the last season, like I did with Breaking that.
Speaker 1: On Fucking Dad.
Speaker 3: It's probably it's bad breaking and it's gonna be about bad criminal becoming a nice person.
Speaker 1: That's most shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, what do you mean, what do you say? It's not really most television. I think it is okay. Uh pre Ross Blake at ninety six. I got locked or doing great read Schicks the Dick second Factor, and all I got was locked her. As previously mentioned, I u d more like I e ed my bitch got bomb busy a graduation. I also got fooled as a kid thinking kangaroo Jack was a children's movie. Das Goopy the grave mind speaking through RFK, doctor Phil told me I should quote get a grip end quote before shooting me and the cock live on stage. Young Colin killing himself in Chris's closet to make it look like he did it to give him a panic attack. That's so meanspirited. God damn, I don't think Colin would do that to me. Oh he's different, he doesn't know me. I'm just some old guy, you know, to him that Mega Man, No I am, I am gonna Mega Mat.
Speaker 1: It's crazy the old Mega Mans. I'm not good at the old Megan's.
Speaker 3: I'm only good at I can't like. I don't think I play. I don't think I've played X.
Speaker 1: That should be fair. I'm good at the X ones. With X ones are like they kind of hold your hand through becoming good at a certain point. Eventually you turn into like a deity. They're so fucking fun. They love I love the original Mega Mans.
Speaker 3: I love platformers man I played, but I think Mega Man eight or nine, which was the one that came out on three sixty and like twenty, like around that.
Speaker 1: Nine or ten or something. One of the ones came out recently. That game was fun eleven.
Speaker 3: I think it was Maka Man nine that I played. I really like nine ago.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, I like I just I'm an I'm an ex nigga. They just ex is just cooler lot you're white. Yeah, I'm an ex nigga. Yeah, it's a dumb joke.
Speaker 3: It was to imply that he stop.
Speaker 1: He just christ the last.
Speaker 3: Supermassive black cock dudes. Oh, by muse, that's so stupid. Oh super the stupid super massive black that's pretty I mean that's not a bad name to be honest, unywhere k saw Gapris hill Cock super long by Nikki Ziggy. Last page Penis Prime using the all spark to do Watergate out of focused bigfoot, uh standing in the showers, everybody stabbed my heart out. Hey look it's a little gaming fun me and my ass SORRYMS Jackson Sniper. That's only accurate when he has post nut clarity.
Speaker 1: It's crazy crazy, that's insane. So for a moment, for a moment, he's like, that's a.
Speaker 3: Very fleeting clarity to like that doesn't it really doesn't last have it again, People really overstate that clarity. That's like maybe like a fifteen, but.
Speaker 1: It is is blinding.
Speaker 3: I don't have it because I'm aware that it's so fleeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you refuse to have clarity because it's fleeting.
Speaker 2: I've never had my fastest refactory period. So like it's like the clarity is like about a.
Speaker 1: Half a second. It's free, and then you come back and we're like, oh, what have I done? Hey? What have I done? It was a bit pussy again. You want this? You want to put your back on? That was me.
Speaker 3: That's crazy twenty twenty twenty one. That was absolutely me for like a good year and a half.
Speaker 1: That was me. What baby? I was just like, yeah, it's putting on my bid, Dude, I like that. There is a good old school meme of Obama putting on a bib, and it is a meme about eating pussy. I don't know if you've ever seen that. Putting on a bib is crazy. Even baby babies feels insane to me, But like putting on a bib is a grown.
Speaker 3: Man is also I'm gonna do that now next time, next time I find myself in that situation, I'm gonna be I do like that would kill the mood so bad or not, Like I'll just I'll just do it in the dark.
Speaker 1: She won't notice.
Speaker 3: Saying, man, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Like fucking like ou beer does? Who is who is New York?
Speaker 3: Nick A theory needs hell blauring his weapon Hal three projury Hunter a from and rounding out our list.
Speaker 1: As usual is our beloved King of Haphazard. Oh bother, I have a gun, didn't it? Just like m yeah right, there's of course it's not poppy hunters in the world, Christopher Robum. You don't worry, Pool, I'll handle them. And you just hear screams that he's torturing one of them, know where they all are?
Speaker 3: Taker gets shot and he's like suffering. That's not what he says. Is that not who I'm thinking of?
Speaker 1: You're thinking of his cousin Na