Speaker 1: You're listening to the Paranormal UK Radio Network, the best in paranormal talk radio in the UK and around the world.
Speaker 2: There are more than one thousand paranormal events reported around the world every month. Most of them can be explained as natural phenomena, but about ten percent cannot. UFOs, ghosts, cryptids, monsters, coincidences, abductions of remote viewing Mothman, dog Man, Bigfoot and the Space Brothers, mysterious wounds, weeping statuess on high and voices beyond the graves. All these things and more are revealed every week on Mac maloney's Military X Files. So join Mac and the rest of the game one one Switchy club Susan Kay and Uncle Lal Brandy x an Aged X as they delve into the ultimate mysteries of time and space. This is mac Maloney's Military.
Speaker 3: X Files and now here's Mac. Well. Good evening everyone, and welcome to mc maloney's military style show. Here in the Distant Thunderbut Radio Network. This is mc maloney While to shoe we have few tonight we're broadcasting live Stovid Gallley Restaurant, fifty five WATA Street Niver Report in Massachusetts. Great seafood restaurant, super dupe hamburgers, steak and cheese, Sammy and whatever they do with onions or Jah baby day out to die for once again. Big shoe for you tonight. But let me introduce quickly the members of the Hansa and Girls. He's here. You've been feeling him for a week, so sit yourselves down. It's you missed a big blocks of clean It's a big box of wipes. Wow, big sweet squeeze and kind of box a get it the big home depot. Hello back, Hello, everybody, Welcome to the show. I'm glad to be here. It's very famous.
Speaker 4: I'm all juiced up and ready to go, juice up, ready to provide succinct and interesting content, which is what the show is all about. Right, Yes, okay, good to know you go and cranking up the vibe I got. I got an extra power generator in case my vibe runs out of juice. But it doesn't look like that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you had another battery for you a little bit, I'm talking about that story there anyway. So everything you had quite a weekend, I know that, right. It started off Friday night.
Speaker 4: Talking about my weekend. Yeah, yeah, your place. Yes, that's fantastic. Fantastic food, fantastic entertainment. Great stories by al and club and h H and x H and x so bad mouth for me about me living in Charlestown and yet really just visiting doesn't count. I used to cobble all the I used to count all the cobblestones on Bunker Hill. That's how far back I go.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So okay, we had a good time. We'll talk about that mint. Also with us in the studio is uh engine and producer Getaway Driver be killing. Sorry the kiddies fail.
Speaker 5: Though, Hello Mac, Hello, everybody, Hello Alt, what's up kids?
Speaker 3: Okay, did you get home? Okay, Friday night? Yeah it was it was tough. Yeah, I said it was with but with I was going to park inside, so everything, Okay, we do the bees, any activity with the bee.
Speaker 5: No activity with the bees. I think I think we lost They're all dead. I think we lost both hives, really both hives.
Speaker 3: It was a rough win. It was really a shitty winter. Okay. So that's another that's Mom of the nature.
Speaker 5: Four hundred bucks worth of bees, if if I so decide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, if you're so decided. What do you mean you think can get out of the bee?
Speaker 5: Get you to the point where it's really you know, I don't eat honey personally, yes, so I don't get anything out of that. And I give it away. You don't give it away, so I don't make any money on it. And I got to buy the bottles. I got to buy the bees. And in the hours of ye pain in the as it's great honey. I's hobby ever had an interesting hobby. But after fourteen years, right, there comes a point. Just don't give up your other hobby. Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Deal with that this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, your honey in hot water? Stir it up, maybe a spoonful, teaspoonful, lovely. I'm starting to drink more of that than coffee of the evening, you know, especially when I'm watching shows on PPS.
Speaker 3: Honey in hot water? Is that what you're drink?
Speaker 4: That's it sues my throat, yep.
Speaker 3: From all that's singing from all the bacteria we breathe all day long.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, also with us as also the co conspirator at the party was Willie Club, head of Security Worldwide International something.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, Marca, I'm doing much better now. Thanks. Okay, finally coming down from that party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really yeah, I'm sure how.
Speaker 4: We get home, but I can't believe how long you're there. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: When I went into the garage next morning, the cow was sideways. Really yeah, I've done that. It was good. It was a good time, A good time. You need acruper period after that. It really because of all the talking we did with We solved a lot of significant issues of the day, which I was pleased with. Right, yeah, before the next time, I'll know, I'll take a pill before I.
Speaker 4: Was. It was like the show point counterpoint, except that we were missing the ignorant slut.
Speaker 3: Uh anyway, Okay, so Real quickly had a team pack to stay annearal Saint Patrick's day at our house on the weekend, and it was corned beef cab, the works.
Speaker 4: The works.
Speaker 3: It was really good.
Speaker 4: The dessert was awesome. Everything was great, and Doreen was uh lows blowing my mind with efficiency and presentation and uh everything had everything.
Speaker 3: It was good. It was it was good.
Speaker 4: Everybody had everything they needed for the entire evening. And I'm looking at my watch him going I would like to be the guest that never leaves.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to get into that because you almost really guessed I did. Anyway, Also with us is a good friend up there and down there in North Carolina, Susan ka super fan. Susan, look at a little bridget Badoie tonight, don't you think with the black turnle Nike and the blo okayas restect Yep, yep, we all do.
Speaker 7: We all approved see everybody, And you're making me hungry thinking about corned beef and cayeah, you ain't kidding an awesome thing.
Speaker 8: I miss it.
Speaker 3: And the next day uh Lois sends me a message and says, you know what I can do with the left of a corn beef is make Rubens right? So I go, yeah, okay, I'm on the two saltee cracker day dieing.
Speaker 4: Was that ruben for you?
Speaker 3: Kind of a ruben? Yeah? I sent you a picture of it. It was like, oh my god, Mac was on the die while he was so yeah, we had a good time, yep, and everyone was not well fed, I think you say, so, let's see who's so. Thank you Susan for joining us Brandy up there in kring A land up there in Wisconsin. How are you with the everybody?
Speaker 9: I'm so happy to be here. I missed everybody. And Susan looks fabulous. I'm so glad she's here to join us at the beginning.
Speaker 3: Everyone get their shades out of tonight. This is impressive. Yeah okay, And did you get that heat wave that was supposed to melt home the snow up in Wisconsin?
Speaker 7: Yes, we did.
Speaker 9: It was like fifty degrees close to fifty and so we had a blizzard on like Sunday, Monday, and then Thursday all melted.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wait, that's nuts. Yeah. Yeah, they saw them coming, but it was really rid heated risories in the middle of March. It was kind of weird. So thank you for joining us. Now pivoting to someone who knows about the cold and snow up there at Edmonton, Canada, a good friend, Kim Shay, Kim, how you doing.
Speaker 10: I'm doing fantastic. Okay, could be warmer, but you know, we got to wait a little longer. It's spring now though, so hopefully we will will be seeing that change in weather soon.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: It's okay, you know it.
Speaker 11: Actually, the slow melt is better than a fast melt here because if it melts faster, everything catches on fire by me. So that's it would be nice if it would melt a little slower because it definitely helps.
Speaker 4: It seeps into the ground better. Yeah, so just running off and becoming a flood someplace.
Speaker 3: Not to change the subject, but since he told us he was a male model, I can't look at him the same way. Okay. We always said that he looks like a movie stat he looked like different people every week. But now he's got the hair. You get the hair like, you know, the flip going and yeah, see they're gont flip it.
Speaker 6: I think it's Kirk Douglas, Kirk Douglas lit, Kirk Douglas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be okay.
Speaker 3: Stan Lee, stan Lee, the Marvel guy. Yeah kay oh yeah yeah yeah, oh wow, yeah right, Susan, look at I think stan looks a little thank you. He was Yeah, he was a good guy. Yeah yeah yeah. Also with us is a good friend. Uh married the medium Mary. We're gonna clap for you, you know what, just to get on your good side.
Speaker 4: Let's get the vibe going, get the vibe going.
Speaker 3: Yes, how are you marry?
Speaker 8: Oh you know living the dream Mac. I don't know who the dream it is, but I'm living.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah.
Speaker 4: I ran to a guy I said he was living somebody else's dreams? Really working?
Speaker 3: Was he driving a Lambeau? That my dream? So Mary, very quickly, you you were able to communicate with those who have passed on, right, I I do.
Speaker 8: And then I also look at the future for people too.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: I'm like, you know, double handed, as they say, double fisted.
Speaker 3: And you have a you have a an office where people come in it's almost like a shrinks office and.
Speaker 4: A what what you.
Speaker 3: Know, like a sisychiatrist office.
Speaker 8: I do, yes, Yes, it's in Winchester, Massachusetts. So if you ever want to come see me, but you can always find me on zoom. And you know, I'm plugged into the world, which is great. Technology is wonderful.
Speaker 4: It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Okay, and which how can people get in touch with you? We'll just get this, oh, thank you?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So you can go to my website Marydalva dot com. It's m A R Y D A L b A dot com. Or you can email me at Mary at Marydalva dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, super dupa. So I've introduced everyone for this segment. So it turns out we're talking about this party we had, and now we have three questions for one post questions. I'm sorry I couldn't you know the fans. The fans heard about it in advance and they said the questions. It okay, Susan hasna but is.
Speaker 4: Called conspirator on this Okay, I better hold onto my hat which we had music.
Speaker 3: But you ready, yes, yes, right? Three questions for three questions for wanta go ahead?
Speaker 8: So you were at.
Speaker 7: Max for the annual Saint Patrick's Day party, but at the end of the night, Lois and Mac had to drive you home. So the reason for this was one, you were too loaded to drive yourself. Two, some Plumb Island fairies sucked the gas out of your car, disabling it. Three you left on your car's ignition and later blamed club for distraction.
Speaker 4: I tell you, I think it was the universe sell me maybe I shouldn't drive, But I felt perfectly fine when I hopped in the car. But when when Clubs showed up and I was helping him park the vehicle beside me, I had the window rolled down and then I was ready to go into maxim going, oh, I better put the window back up and lock the car or something. I'm out there outside the car pressing the start button to get into a cessory mode, to lift the window, and then get it out of a sessory mode and into quiet mode because if they pressed the button again, I found out you're in the start mode, but you're not starting anything because your foot's not on the brake.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, So it was in that mode from five o'clock to.
Speaker 3: Well on Saturday morning, I was in the wait for the triple A guy mode, okay, and he just came up and went, this whole tank line, Is it started? Because you would just low it, you know, and you've gone down? Well, unless it wasn't the plumble and fery second the end.
Speaker 5: The thing about that that was you could go up to that car with a jump pack and I started in three seconds. But giving given that it's a new car, if it takes a dislike to anything you've done, it'll fry a five thousand dollars computer in two seconds. And then you bring it to the Lexus Steeler and you say, I don't know, accurate deal, Go what's I don't know? What's wrong with this? And they go, oh, you've fried the computer. It's going to be five thousand bucks and they're not coming under warranty. No, because you did it. Because you did it. So that's why when you said to me, I'm waiting for triple A, I was like, well, it's better than me jumping them. And then I was like, I can set the cables and come over and try doing it. But yeah, no, it's a new car. Okay, can I jump in ahead? I hate that since he blame that, I've been sort of you know, blamed here for this. So I'm going to have to tell everyone the truth of what really happened that night.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, did you ever go?
Speaker 6: A lot of cars have them now, they're kill switches, and they have them if you come out of a virus, you hit the kill switch, depending how you look. And I hate to say it, but somebody hit the kill switch because of the way that we saw one walking down those I was fine, he could have driven, So it was strictly a kill switch. Well automatic, it's like a breathalyzing.
Speaker 3: You a little bit. Yeah. Yeah, I got to say at some point though, you said you were fine, Yeah, I was fine. But I looked across the living room and you were out on the floor, completely flat out on the floor.
Speaker 4: At least I wasn't naked. No good, No, I mean I was. I was feeling pretty good, but that, but I mean that we were off quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Well, don't you explain it?
Speaker 4: That Breau was drinking was about one point five percent abv.
Speaker 3: Okay, But it was the other thing, the other things you ingesting probably Yeah, well you're demonstrating something to X and the you're laying out of the floor. He looked fascinated.
Speaker 4: I was doing the I was doing the endurance exercise. Oh yeah, flat the prostate, as they say, on the floor on your stomach, right with the butt up in the air, and you're on your you're on your elbows.
Speaker 3: And if you saw someone doing the whole day, what the time to leave?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: Time to go right?
Speaker 4: And he said, you know, he had tough time doing it for and he's for seconds. And I was down there saying, okay, and what do I do.
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: Based on that, that sounds like one one was perfectly okay to drive right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah he was.
Speaker 8: He was perfectly fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, Anyway, I was more worried about back in the area of the parking area, a little near your mailbox. I said, okay, I'm not happy with the turning radius of this car.
Speaker 3: No, it's a it's a problem then, Plus alice fence is there when we first moved in. I think I gave then they give you fifty bucks, I said, said I was replacing the fence. I'll give you the fifty fifty because I know I'm going to hit.
Speaker 4: It if I back out to be like a fifteen point turn to get myself and there iculated to the road, and then they got to watch off with the boulders on both sides when they make it.
Speaker 3: Right now, he's blaming you and me and cons the corner with all the boulders that corner. Somebody clipped one of my granite posts. It might have been the Triple A guy. Yeah, no, it was further down on fourteen. But I definitely did more damage to his car than my granite. Oh really, Yeah, that's that's what it's gotten tuned. It's a very controversial corner. No one can make the turn, yet everyone tries to make the turn.
Speaker 4: If I had a big humvy, i'd go right over those bricks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, got three cameras aimed at that corner. I'd have you in small claims court so fast. It's the death of Amazon. I just made four thousand bucks off Amazon. I know you really wan't talking about that on the air.
Speaker 3: Okay, we did it. They're not my fault. They can afford it. So anyway, Uh, sus a number two. We're only on two. Good number two.
Speaker 7: So the night was memorable?
Speaker 8: For another significant reason?
Speaker 7: Was it because Lois's six month restraining order ran out the day before? Missus X, Missus Club, and missus Al all agreed to.
Speaker 8: A quick out of court settlement.
Speaker 7: Or max pet Seagull Bugsy beat you.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I wish I had good seen Bugsy Bugsy seagull up close, because I saw him fly away after the treat you gave him. Well, that was early in the evening and going I wonder.
Speaker 3: This X got him x Um I'm close. I really ran away like a you know, but anyway, Yeah, he was Bugsy was there for see.
Speaker 4: I used to go up to Hampton Beach with a sleeve full of.
Speaker 3: Lorna dunes. Lorna dunes.
Speaker 4: I know they're not good for seagulls, but I like eating them like peanuts. I even like peanuts. All of a sudden, the seagulls came out of nowhere. I'm walking the wall, the seawall, and it was like off season. So I was the only person there, and these seagulls are there. I know they were starving because you know, there weren't people there. So I went, okay, I've got the Lorna dunes. Let me just break a piece off and put it on the wall itself, on the top of the wall. And they came in. They're fighting and going, this is great. I'm gonna just see if they can eat out of my hand. And I'll tell you those little beaks of this they can hurt. First, well, I used to do. We had a horse. I used to have half a carrot when I had the horse, and put the fat half in my mouth and let chubbs the horse. Chubs put his whiskers on my face to feel like the relative distance between his teeth and my nose, and he would take the carrot every time I would feel his whiskers.
Speaker 3: Look at Al's face right now, must mirror my own, man, I said, some day, okay, all right, all right, if you want to kiss us. That's fine. We're not judgmental here on the show at all.
Speaker 4: Any wild animals I want to get up close? Was he a male huset or a female male chubs? Jubs?
Speaker 3: Not weird? Uh? Anyway, Susan, please.
Speaker 7: So one one true or false? You actually had two corn beef dinners last week? I did one at max House, which you ate with you tensils, and one in the stabbed Gally parking lot that you.
Speaker 8: Ate with your hand.
Speaker 4: That one was. That one was the day before a couple of days on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Nos, you got a Tuesday night. It was Tuesday night. You got it for free? I mean right, yeah, nothing free? No, it was Tuesday night. It was after the show to go and he walks out because they had dinner then Tuesday night of Saint Patrick's, say twenty two bucks for dinner. Yep. We're sitting at the bar after the show and he just he says, the day you haven't he left? He goes, yeah, I do, you won't want to go. So he buys it and out to the park a lot. You know, we leave it was.
Speaker 4: In it to go to container because I attended on eating it out on the way home, or when I got home.
Speaker 3: But Dave didn't give you the utensils.
Speaker 4: But I was starving. So I'm in the car. I'm not the only car left in the parking lot. It's kind of it's kind of cold. And I flip it open. Oh there's no there's no silverware, and there's no plastic silver I made a note, got to put plastic silverware in my left compartment. The situations like this, right, so I said, then stopped me. I started eating the dinner with my fingers.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: Just the corn beef dunked in the must It was great, dunked in the mustard. Took the potato. I would have if I had utensils, would have cut in half. No way, took the potato, dunk that in the mustard. And I'm just And then grabbed the cabbage. Yeah, and I had a bunch of paper towels on my lap, so in case there was an accident. Grabbed the cabbage. I had to kind of break it up a little bit. I'm eating the cabbage. Wait a minute, I gotta cut I gotta cut it do because I'm gonna get all food all of my steering wheel. I got. I got wet ones, so I wiped down with the world. Have your wipes nice and clean. Yep, put these food away, wipe down anything. And I said, I'm gonna eat the rest of this when I get home.
Speaker 3: You can see the cop coming up to the windfield with the you know what, the light.
Speaker 4: What it was good. It was like having the picnic and.
Speaker 3: The yeah, you know the vehicle was you didn't think to come in and yeah, stay for the utensils or steal the fork.
Speaker 4: I feel like getting out and walking all right, Okay, well let's clamp from one one because.
Speaker 10: He's here.
Speaker 3: He's here.
Speaker 4: Besides, I was in the Navy. We used to rough it. Huh when we were when we were deployed and they can believe we're doing our mission. We used to rough it and we had.
Speaker 3: To deploy Newport road isand we had.
Speaker 4: Sea rats and uh, this is when were deployed and get MO do these fit and phony BOLOGNEA operations.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you told me when you were down and Q we used to just go to the beach every day, and we did.
Speaker 4: We did that. We did plenty of that. But but we were training reserve so they couldn't burn out the reserve. So we had to make believe we're doing something. The Sea rats and I think you can opener to open the Sea rats and the h the flame thing we call it thermo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was hungry, but anyway, I'll take you one now, the funds them. Why don't we take a quick break now and we'll be right back after this. You know, listening to Mac Maloney's mil track song So Military Exile show here on the Distant Thunder Radio Network. Please stay tune. Hey everyone, we're here with Chris Billius, senior producer and engineer at the very famous Bristol Recording Studios in Boston. Hey, Chris, hey Mac. Now, Bristol's got this program that's always fascinating to me. Now let me see if I got this right. You can take something as simple as someone singing into their phone and turned it into a fully produced song. Is that right? Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 12: You send us your demo, could be a ben, could be you and a guitar. We'll build it up. We'll work on the vocals, add instruments, maybe bring in some session players, whatever it takes to make it sound finished, professional, like something you'd actually hear on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the cool thing is you don't even have to go to Boston to do it right.
Speaker 12: Nope, it's all virtual.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 12: We trade files, jump on zoom and build it together lay by layer, kind of like baking. You just keep a and the good stuff until it's right.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: That's nice, But what about the cost.
Speaker 12: It really depends on the project. But we talk everything through before we start. It's meant to be accessible no matter what kind of music you're doing, rock, pop, even musicals.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, you've done musicals.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, we've done musicals.
Speaker 3: Really Okay, well, I love it. So if someone's got a demo and wants to take it to the next level, what should they do?
Speaker 12: Just head to Bristol Studios dot com and look for a recording. We'd love to hear what you're working on.
Speaker 3: Welcome back everyone to mc maloney's Military Wow Start again too?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 3: Take two? Welcome back everyone to mc maloney's Military X Files show. Here in the distance under Radio Network. This is mac maloney. We're broadcasting live from the Snobby Gallen Restaurant, fifty five Water Street, Report, Massachusetts. Great Seafood, Great Hamburger's, Great Steak and Cheese, Sammy Great onions anything else were running out.
Speaker 4: French onion soup is to die for, clam chowder, clam chowder show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just saw aur Meil consumed in front of us. Anyway, so we've quite a shoe feu tonight. Let me just very very quickly introduced the gang girls you see of the famous very famous wan Woe.
Speaker 4: Hello everybody, Hello Mac, welcome back to the show. I'm rareing to go.
Speaker 3: Here and to goep. Also with us is uncle Ale, Kitty's panel engineer producer. Now mass be killing. That was a mask, right, It's so you're talking about eighty thousand bees basically forty from last year and now forty Well, you know it, it happens, you know, that's a yes, you know.
Speaker 5: For all I know one of my neighbors is spraying something out in the yard to kill ticks and they do that.
Speaker 4: Oh that happens.
Speaker 3: Really doesn't name any names, but I'm not going to name his name, but I had to. I've had to talk to you about it in the past. Can he's killing the bees?
Speaker 4: Well yes, okay, you know bees are so precious. Is a big deal in the UK about preserving the pollinators and it's like, you know, rescue the bees. Rescue the butterflies. Where's the butterflies? Where's the butterflies? You know, a little tray of mud for the butterfly. That's what I did up in New Hampshire, just a little tray. Butterfly needs a little bit of mud every so often. And bees like to drink, right, like to drink.
Speaker 5: That's why if you have a neighbor with a like a name ground swimming pool and the kids go out there and splash around, they splash the water up on the hard surface around it that's concrete or bees like that kind of chlorinated water they have to do, and they'll drink it. And the problem is the kids are running around barefoot and they'll step on them and get stung. And then people come after you and say, bees attack my kids.
Speaker 3: The chlorine doesn't the bee's attachment. They like it. That doesn't kill them. The chlorine is for some reason they go for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they end up with the chlorinated honey.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's a secret too. Yeah, you got a little bit of not to take some take time. But you got to realize that bees are very opportunistic. Yes, okay, So the reason that the bees are dying off now is because they they'll go and find a dead hive that has honey in it, that was killed off by Verroa mites or whatever, and they'll go in and pillage the honey and take it home. They bring the disease home with them and it kills them. Yeah, or the other thing, I think we've mentioned it before. You go to some of the excuse me restaurants in Boston and they say, we have our own beehives up on the roof. They go into the public garden and they do you know, they go into the show. Okay, Well, somewhere in Europe, I know was France, these people started showing up with like the beekeepers getting this really crazy colored honey. It was coming in reds and greens. Yeah, they couldn't figure out what was going on. Well, they found out that there was a candy factory up the road and they were throwing all the excess sweet shit into their dumpsters, and the bees are going right into dumpsters after it. So you know, yeah, you're gonna if you're gonna take honey from came out of the city of Boston. Okay, yeah, maybe some of it came out of the public garden, but some of it came out of the dumpsters in the back alleys where.
Speaker 4: Can't come out of shrafts right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, so thank you well. Alsome with us is Willie Club security chief Willie. How are you? Willie?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm really doing great tonight. Go some nights, you know, you get kind of off, but tonight I'm really Now I'm on my game. After your party, I told you I was kind of really off. My center of the universe seemed really different from all three days. H But now it's straight. I mean, I'm gonna have to ask Mary about that. She might realize that if she analyzed how I was for the last few days. But needless to say, I don't want to buy you. But it's good to be back to reality and with the gang.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm very happy to be here a little colon beef and can do for you Like for me, it's good to be back in the US after being doing the show from the UK for like three years.
Speaker 4: But when you're in the collection of your friends, you have this intersecting feeling, intersecting vibe, intersecting everything.
Speaker 3: And Mary maybe can can talk to that.
Speaker 4: It really helps the whole environment in the room between Doreen and Mac and all all of us guys in there.
Speaker 3: Talking about that.
Speaker 6: It's like we talked about beforehand. It's like having a colon oscar.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, yeah, and then then telling you like as clean as a whistle, here you go. Are you free to go?
Speaker 3: You know this guy, this is what the party was. The girls sat over there and the guys sat over there and watch TV.
Speaker 4: But notice the girls in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, until they threw you out, I said, the whole streaming anyway.
Speaker 4: You just got to figure it out sometimes, right, You do have to figure out your space and you know how people.
Speaker 8: The multiple ones. You got to figure out what room we can be in a lot, a lot one one.
Speaker 4: I know Doreen laid it out the ground rules right from right from the beginning.
Speaker 3: There was now the ground rules. But you were on the ground like twenty minutes later.
Speaker 5: I think the women were talking about travel, really about taking trips and away from us. Well, you know, if we don't want to go with them, you know, you know that's not going to happen. Probably depending on where they're going, might go to Vegas. Probably not though you should we move on?
Speaker 4: Vegas is so cool.
Speaker 3: I'll take the trade, man, but I've done that before. It's a great rat uh. Anyway, So also with us is a good friend down there in North Carolina. Susan, Kay, Susan. How are you everybody?
Speaker 8: I'm doing great.
Speaker 7: I'm so happy all your beautiful basis.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you so much for talking about me or mac you.
Speaker 3: But everyone. Yes, remind everybody that we when we first out of the show, we're probably not even three or four months, and we were Someone took up pictures on Facebook I think right, and the first fan letter we ever got they said faces for radio. I think about that. How rude is that? That's how I agree.
Speaker 4: I totally agree with that.
Speaker 3: If you agree then anyway. Yeah, so I was just going to I was just going to say, you look a little bridge of bido ish tonight. I think I said the deal here.
Speaker 8: But well, thank you.
Speaker 7: That's a compliment.
Speaker 11: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Almost Patty boys want so everything okay with you? Yeah? Yeah, how's the huss We haven't talked him about him in a long time.
Speaker 7: He's doing good. I wrote a little bit this weekend forgot to send you a picture but getting warmer here.
Speaker 3: So now do you think he'd do that kra thing with one one doing the kiss in the camera thing with him?
Speaker 7: Absolutely would, Absolutely.
Speaker 4: The vision close in is not that great that right with horses so only.
Speaker 7: Because their eyes are spaced so far apart.
Speaker 4: Maybe so Eileen's saying, Chubbs is gonna bite off your nose. He's not going to see the carrots. He's going to see that. He's gonna his whiskers are going to feel the carrot, and then he's gonna put his lips out there and sometimes he gets a little lip juice on my nose, takes the Carrot's like, it's great. That'd be like, uh, Lucy, I've been kissed by a horse.
Speaker 3: Good name for band though, right? What's that?
Speaker 5: What's that joke about the guy the horse walks into the bar and the goes right along face.
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know a couple of hot strokes. I'm not gonna say, let's move on. Uh, let's see also with us a good friend Brandy X up there in Wisconsin. Brandy, how are you hi?
Speaker 9: Everybody? I'm so happy to be here and I'm so glad to see everybody looking.
Speaker 3: At a little Audrey hupburnished, is it Audrey?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, breakfast and tifany.
Speaker 3: Yeah, breafence on her right cheek. Oh really well you know hmm. We can only agree. So everything okay with you, even though everything is melting up there, melting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's yeah, it's okay, Yeah, okay, there's nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: You're like the ski, right, is that it? You love the snow shoes, snow snow shoes, yeah, okay, sakes fishing.
Speaker 3: Also, you don't go ice fishing, dude, that's gonna be the kind of dumbest spot in the world. Just go to the fish box and buy some fish.
Speaker 9: And it's super boring. But it's kind of fun to go out and hang out on the ice because people like bring their snowmobiles.
Speaker 4: Out there and get a bob house out there with a stove.
Speaker 9: They have like a little camp set up out there.
Speaker 3: And that's cold. It's cold, well not in the bob house. It's like skiing too cold, man.
Speaker 4: Think about it. You run, you run, you're on the ice, like, like, do it all the time.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: They lose a truck or two all the time. And in the lake trucks, bob houses, the cook barbecues, you know, a heat source, and you're there fishing in a hole.
Speaker 3: It's I don't get it, fishing.
Speaker 4: They land planes on that lake too, when it's.
Speaker 3: I believe it, they do fish fish.
Speaker 5: The Alton Bay Airport they call it. It's only open when the ice is a certain exactly. Yeah, it's like an air Canada would come in. And when you go out on the frozen lake like where I grew up. Yes, you walk out on that lake and you can hear the ice moving like oh yeah, yeah, it's like tectronic plates.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, it makes the craziest noises. It's thank you. Brandy Bays also talking about ice and snow and cold and everything up there in Edmonton, Canada. Real close to an off pole is Kim, Kim, how are you to be here?
Speaker 10: You're scaring me? Hold on by cold?
Speaker 3: Dok uh? Once again? Male model. I look at him, I'm thinking coke problem.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Probably I'm seeing.
Speaker 4: His face at one of the bus stops. I'm seeing it at the bus stop right beside that face.
Speaker 10: Get out.
Speaker 4: Besides Tom Brady advertising pizza or something, we used to advertise watchers now he's got pizzas. What's up with that guy?
Speaker 3: He didn't have the money, you know, and he sucks in the air. I'm sorry. Tom Brady was our hero for like twenty years. He was like Superman. But now he's on Fox Sports. He's terrible at it, just terrible. He's making sixty million a year. Terrible at it. Anyway, stay the pizzas. Let's continue with the introductions. Also with us a good friend Mary.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, what if he gets invited to the Taylor Swift wedding?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure he is, but someone wants it described him as an unrelatable weirdo and and and he is in a way, you know, he's he's I don't think he's in with the the normals, you know what I mean. I don't think it's I think he's yeah, yeah, great football player, right, super dupe of everything. But that doesn't mean he's a genius anyway. Also with us is a good friend Mary the medium, and we're gonna have to clap for her, just not to break a break our spell, you know what? Okay, Mary, how are you? Mary?
Speaker 8: I'm great, I'm great. I'm very happy to be here. As usual, it's always a wonderful night.
Speaker 3: Always you tell us if it wasn't, would you tell us somehow.
Speaker 8: I'd say it in a nice way.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Or else you just wouldn't show up. I just wouldn't show up.
Speaker 8: That would just be like, wow, it was a really interesting, quiet kind of night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know your your mother. Maybe your mother didn't, but my mother used to say, if you can't say anything nice about somebody, don't say it at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, my mother said you could just say she's gonna go do the laundry or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just turned something else to do. I got to give my cat a bath or something, wash my hair.
Speaker 8: Yeah, got spirits to talk to.
Speaker 3: Things to do, yeah, yeah, right, things to do? Better thing, I got spirits knocking the door down. I can't hang out tonight. Also in the room with us training us is uh. I don't know how to introduce you. You what your usual your pen name or your your stage name be? Really is Cynthia Smith? Let's clap for her songwriter performer, And I have no idea that.
Speaker 4: I got a CD from her, A signed it.
Speaker 3: If I had a list of your alcohol, we'd be Yeah, how many CDs you've done? Seven?
Speaker 13: Eleven.
Speaker 14: Number eleven dropped today really yeah from Bristol Studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, Bristol Studio. You have the ads yeah yeah, great studio. Yeah yeah really yep, yep. And you've been there, hell.
Speaker 14: Line, I have been there for thirteen years. Yeah yeah, every Tuesday I go into Boston.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's it's you love it. You get to love it.
Speaker 14: My therapy and my hobby and yeah, it's just it's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah a lot of fun and though in there with those people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Bristol Studios, Yeah, I dropped you. What's the name of it?
Speaker 13: The oh, the the CD. Yeah, it's called More Is Never Enough?
Speaker 3: More Is Never Enough. Oh, I'm sorry. And the naming of being his lip juice. Anyway, so thanks for joining us.
Speaker 13: Nice to be back.
Speaker 3: When they started talking about the hearing the ice break on Lake Hockey, I being down yours.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, we hear the ice crunching.
Speaker 3: In the hotub outside by the way. Yeah, and it'd be like sixteen degrees and you'd hear that ice crunching.
Speaker 14: When we first moved in, we thought we had broken a water Maine because it was so loud when the ice crunches against the river. You know, it's like shattering glass. It's very amazing and.
Speaker 3: You're sitting there on twenty degree will water. So anyway, thanks to join Ann.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You're a very spiritual person. Would you say that, I would say, Okay, have you've seen ghosts, you've had experiences.
Speaker 13: I have not seen a ghost. I've felt one. Yeah, I felt I have had Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 14: Actually I did see when I was living on Plum Island, I had a vision at the end of the bed of some man, you know, standing there was a.
Speaker 3: Mal was it was an old house sir?
Speaker 13: Uh, well it was a cottage.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I don't think it was haunted or anything. I just think it was something that came to me that night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that vision was Mac. No no, I just moved down that ten years ago.
Speaker 13: I didn't know Mac that maybe he was like premonition.
Speaker 3: That could be it's speaking in your bedroom. Sounds like me. Let's move on. So Brandy, you have a report for us, right, yes, I do. Okay, so pretend your music is right here. Okay, thank you. Let's clamp from Brandy before the report pre report applause, because we know it's going to be that good please, Brandy go okay.
Speaker 9: This is a report on miraculous images, and I used the book Miraculous Images by Marilyn Hughes and the book The Greatest Mysteries of the Unexplained, the Daily Mail website, the Lady of Good counsel website, Veronicaconference dot org, and Catholic Culture dot org. So the creation of really just imagery without being made by the aid of human hands is known as a caro poeta, and that's a Greek word that kind of translates to not made by hands, and it can occur throughout the world and can range from like the image of Jesus on a piece of toast to something like the shroud of Turin. Typically, though a cara poeta refers to the inhuman appearance of a definite, iconic religious image, there is a distinction that these kind of images are universally recognizable and unambiguous. There's a subtle difference between these kind of images and the kind of images that we kind of think are happening on ordinary objects like the toast that I just mentioned, or like a water spot in the image of the Blessed Virgin on a wall. The less definite images sometimes are referred to as iconoplasms or simulacra, or you can just call them miraculous images. These types of images of religious figures on common objects occur to people of any faith, where the other kind, the akara poeta, are more or less Christian or Catholic based. So I want to kind of look at a couple of the the other kind, the toast kind, that are quote unquote miraculous. And one of the most famous of this kind is the images of our Lady on rose petals. And there are two really famous instances of this. One was in nineteen forty eight there was a f Filippino carmelite nun named Terracita Castillo, and she began having multiple miraculous events happened to her, and one of those events was that she would be showered spontaneously with rose petals even inside buildings, and roses would appear out of thin air when she was around. And when the petals of these roses were examined, they were found to contain religious imagery, including pictures of the Last Supper, portraits of the Blessed Virgin, and angelic figures, and even Jesus. And then years later in the eighties, there was an unrelated Filipino resident, a man named Felix Pinada, and he planted a rose bush. He had a statue of the Blessed Virgin, and he planted this rose bush at the feet of the state. And not only did he witnessed the statue subsequently weeping, but the rose bush when it would lose petals, those petals were stronger in scent than the ones that were actually blooming. And so he started examining the discarded rose petals, and he discovered that hundreds of them had images of the Blessed Virgin and other Christian icons on them.
Speaker 3: Okay, Brandy, can I just jump in for a second. So, so rose petals are very kind of delicate, yea. So they were like images, religious images etched on them.
Speaker 9: Kind of yes, kind of like if you almost like in a negative so if you took something, maybe that bleached out the color so that it was the image was observed like in a white or you know, like you know how sometimes you can you can bump flowers into each other or fold the petals and it'll discolor the petals, they'll look darker. Well, a lot of these images, some of them were darker, but a lot of them were lighter, as if somebody had like dribbled bleach onto them. And if you want to see some images of them, I would google Philippines miraculous rose petals and then just look at the images tab. And it's crazy. I mean, it's just very odd that these kinds of images would be showing up.
Speaker 3: On Which is what gets me, is like in a way, I mean my attention is like we talked about the stigma, right, the stig monitor is a thing basically people who like altra ult religious would say get impressions of the wounds of Christ on their palms and on their feet on the so forth right. So right, yeah, I see Mary on her head and so that's psychological Mary, right. But for for a plant to do it, how do you how can you explain?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean how do you explain? It's the divine touch? You guys know the story about our Lady Guadalupe, right and saving the city and Mexico saving this new Mexico roses too. So there was a there was a city that was really struggling, and this man who had great faith kept preating to praying to our Lady of Guadalupe, and she told him one day to gather up all the roses he could and bring him down into the city. And he was like, how is this going to help? So he had faith. He gathered up all the just big big thing of roses and city and he said he you know, he laid him out and when he laid it out, there wasn't roses in it. There was a whole tapestry of our Lady of Guadalupe and brought Yeah. So I mean it's it's there's a lot of divine kind of hands and things, and I think you know, people.
Speaker 3: Can see they want us to not just coming from human physiology. Is that word right? This is coming from you know, kind of outside. Brandy, go ahead, please, Brandy, Okay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all of this is supposed to be non human created. There is a news channel in Houston called Eyewitness News Channel thirteen and they have on their website a video of miraculous images of this kind. And there are a lot of shots of Christian imagery like Jesus and Mary, angels and things that people have sent in on trees, on rocks. Somebody sent in a photo of a baking sheet that had an image of the blessed Virgin on it. Somebody sent in a picture of a tortilla with a picture of Jesus on it. And some of these images that the video shows, you can see that people have erected shrines around them and other people are like leaving offerings to them, and I mean right exactly. In this book called The Unexplained, the authors Lucy Doncaster and Andrew Holland discuss miracle vegetables that produced images when you cut them in half.
Speaker 3: Nice, okay, And.
Speaker 9: There are numerous messages that were passed on through the seeds of egg plants. Okay, The messages were visible when you cut the egg plant in half, like length wise, and one egg plant spelled the word Allah in Arabic script, which the family took was an obvious sign that they were being blessed by Allah. And so they made like a feast out of that egg plant.
Speaker 3: The egg plant. Okay, all right, Well, you know I'd probably hang on to it.
Speaker 9: Well, that's coming up, because two other eggplant miracles happened that same year, which was nineteen ninety seven. Two separate Hindu families each cut into an egg plant and they saw the Hindu symbol for God on both pieces, and those egg plants were so miraculous that they were displayed at the Hindu temples and hundreds of people came to witness that miracle. And also, strangely, in nineteen ninety seven, a Muslim girl cut into a tomato and on one half of the tomato the sea the seeds were arranged in Arabic to tell part of a verse from the Koran. I believe it was the verse about There's only one God. And then the other half of the tomato said, and Muhammed is his prophet. So I mean, those two havels didn't even mirror each other, so obviously that was a divine message that was sent to them. There are a ton of examples like this, but I'll just say one more before I get into the rest of this, and that was in twenty twenty, there was a water stain that appeared on a cement wall of a bakery car park in Bogata, Columbia, and it was first noticed by the security card while he was doing his surrounds. And this was not like a water stain that was beautiful or anything. I was all rusty and nasty looking, but it was apparently the image of the blessed Virgin and people came. Nearly the bakery owner said after this was discovered, nearly seventy five people came every day just to visit this wall and you know, light a candle at the shrine. She the bakery owner, considered herself blessed by the Virgin Mary. That one you can see if you google Bogata, Columbia, Virgin Mary waterstain.
Speaker 3: Wow. Okay, once again, that's uh, lip Juice's first.
Speaker 9: So those kind of quote unquote miracles, you know, maybe messages from God or angels, but sometimes they can be occurrences of paradolia, which is where your mind will like make order out of random images and it'll like fill in the blinks and try to make it into something you recognize. So sometimes the people are looking for that kind of thing or really you know, faithful followers, that's always on their mind, and so that's just what they see in a lot of things. Yes, it is interesting though the authors about the road about the vegetables, they did note that all of the vegetables that were cut into that had these messages were in languages that used like fluid script to write their language. Nothing in the vegetables which are organic appeared in like straight block lettering like we would use, or like you know, like ruins would appear or anything like that. Okay, So contrasting with that kind of miraculous imagery, the akaru poeta are pretty much specific to the Christian religion, and they began to become kind of in vogue during the early Middle Ages because there was a debate in the Church about whether or not it was okay to have icons in your home, because you're not supposed to worship icons, especially in Eastern Orthodox, which is the Greek religion, that Greek Christian religion that really kind of jumped on board with these miraculous images. But if God is creating the images and human hands aren't, then how could you be blasphemous by having these, you know, having and recognizing these images. So there are five very famous examples of this kind of imagery. One is the Veil of Veronica, Another is the Manipello image, another is the image of Our Lady of Good Counsel, and as Mary noted, another is the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and the last one is the Shroud of Turin. And those are all very well known images. Our Lady of Guadalupe we may do in a later report, and the Shroud of Turin Will is so involved that we'll just do a.
Speaker 3: Whole report on that next time.
Speaker 9: But to get into the three just briefly, I'm going to start with the image of Our Lady of Good Counsel. This is a portrait of the Madonna and Child that was miraculously created without the use of human hands in Genezano, Italy. In the fifth century. The church in Genazano dedicated a church to Our Lady of Good Council. And on April twenty fifth of fourteen fifty seven, when the church was undergoing a renovation and it didn't have a roof, it was holding this yearly celebration that they always held to honor Saint Mark. And at four o'clock that day, the people suddenly saw cloud coming toward them, and it basically descended on the church and engulfed the church in this cloud, and so nobody could see anything. But moments later, when the cloud lifted, a complete portrait of this Madonna and Child was on the wall, and it was like painted on a thin fresco, so it was too thin to be to be moved and carried around like if you touch it it could crack or break. It's still there to this day. Soon after this happened, there were two people from Albania who visited the church and saw the fresco, and they were astonished because they testified before a papal delegation that the exact same fresco was previously in a church in Scutari, Albania, weeks before it appeared in Genazano, and they believed that it was miraculously transported to Genazano. It is seventeen inches by fifteen inches and the empty spot at Scutari, Albania is seventeen inches by fifteen inches. And after this fresco appeared in Genazano, all these healings and miracles occurred there and in I don't know what you're but Pope Leo the thirteenth had the church elevated because of this fresco to the status of a minor basilica, and the Vatican actually has a replica of this fresco at the Vatican Basilica.
Speaker 4: Whoa are these appearances? Are these images occurring more frequently later lately than say, in the distant past.
Speaker 9: Maybe the other kind that we were talking about. The paradolia might be just because people are looking for comfort and answers, you know, when things get crazy and tumultuous in the world, and so they're maybe subconsciously, but some of them may be consciously asking for signs then, so they're looking for those great things.
Speaker 3: Can I just say, but I didn't ask a question too? Okay? You ready for this?
Speaker 13: Good? I'm glad you are asking some because I have something to say about this too.
Speaker 3: You go, all right, you live in a beautiful house, right, everything, and then the area is pinpoint perfect to.
Speaker 13: Say, well, that's your observation.
Speaker 3: Ware there it is. Okay, So if you woke up one day and there's a water stain on one of your walls and one of your beautiful rooms and it looked like, let's say Jesus, you know, would you get rid of it? Would you got it away?
Speaker 13: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 3: Okay, But I have to tell you.
Speaker 14: Probably about ten years ago, we have we always put artificial trees on our decks that overlook the river, and we have lights on them. And one winter, when the snow is melting, we had a lot of snow with the snow melted into a perfect size size of an angel. Yeah, and I tried to find the picture. I don't have it here, but I'll have to send that to you. Yeah, but it was really it was literally an angel.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah. See so Brandy, stuff like this happened all the time.
Speaker 9: Did you did you had you like been praying or like, did you take it as a sign of anything, were you like looking for something or looking for an answer to something? Well, we had something happened.
Speaker 14: We live in a house that was owned by a minister and his wife, and we actually befriended them and they came to our wedding.
Speaker 13: We've invited them to all it. So we feel like we've been blessed ever since we moved this house twenty six years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Ok, it was a really cool story.
Speaker 3: You should see this place.
Speaker 13: It is pretty neat.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow wow, Brand, So it is kind of cool that it happens. You know, the people we don't hear I mean that it happens. We don't necessarily hear about it, right comes all the time? Brand.
Speaker 9: Okay, So some other miracles of this a Caro Poeta. Most the other known ones happened on pieces of linen, and one of these is what is known as the veil of Veronica, and this is an incident that is not found in the scriptures, but supposedly, as Jesus was carrying the cross up to Calvary, a woman in the crowd offered him her veil so he could wipe his face, and she is known as Veronica, and she has since been sainted. It's unknown whether she actually existed or not, because none of this was in the Bible, but even if she did, nobody knows what her real name might be because the name Veronica is actually a combination of a Latin word vera, which means truth, and the Greek word icon, which means image. And so the legend said that when Jesus wiped his face and then returned the veil to this woman, portrait was transferred and infused onto the veil, complete with the blood stains that were supposedly on his face from the crown of Thorns. So originally the veil itself was called the Veronica because it was supposedly the true image of Christ's face. So now the woman who gave the veil is also referred to as Veronica, and she has actually been referenced in some of the apocryphal texts, namely the Acts of Pilot and the Gospel of Nicodemus, neither of which I have read. But the Catholic Church regards the incident as actually having happened, even though it's not in the Bible, because it is memorialized as one of the stations of the Cross, the sixth station. And the legend says that after this incident, Veronica took the veil to Roman Emperor Tiberius Augustus because he requested it. He was he had some kind of sickness, I think a blood condition, and he requested that she brings the veil because he thought it would heal him, and of course it did, and so it is also, you know, venerated the veil because of its healing properties, because it has touched the body of Jesus. It probably arrived in Rome, they think, when she took it to a Tiberius Augustus. But today the original veil is supposedly at Saint Peter's Basilica in Rome. It is six and a half by nine and a half inches and it is on delicate thin linen, and it is like basically encased inside two sheets of glass with a frame around it, and they only display it one time a year, the Passion Sunday event.
Speaker 3: So you can see it. You can see this thing.
Speaker 9: You can only see it once a year. Yeah, but you can't really test it. Scientific testing isn't possible because of this glass, because because there's no air inside the glass, they're afraid that if they open it, it's just gonna disintegrate.
Speaker 3: After having been in there for so long.
Speaker 9: But people do say that they feel like they see the veil giving off a glow when it's displayed, and you know, they feel like being in proximity to it heals them of various things. There have been copies made that have supposedly touched this veil, and so they're imbued with this healing property. And one of those copies is in Vienna, two are in Spain, and there's at least two others in Italy. And the last of the most well known items of miraculous imagery is another portrait of Jesus's face, and this was miraculously infused into linen without the use of human hands, and it's the image of Manipello. And this was a cloth that reportedly covered the face of Jesus inside the tomb. The shroud of Turin also covered Jesus inside the tomb, but the burial practices I guess of that era required more than one layer, and a specific cloth just to cover the face also, and so this one, this image of Manipella, was on this cloth that just covered the face. And the church, the Catholic Church, is kind of divided as to whether this is the same cloth as the veil of Veronica or whether there's two distinct relics, And of course the church in Manipello thinks this is a distinct different relic. But some people think that the real veil of Veronica is this image of Manipello, and that the veil of Veronica that's at Saint Peter's Basilica is one of those copies that was touched to the real veil of Vernica or image of Manipello. But the image of Manipello is also six and a half by nine and a half inches, and it looks like like an artist painted a portrait on this piece of linen in the color of dried blood.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 9: But this linen is so thin that you can read a newspaper through it, and it seems to have like a holographic quality to where when you're viewing it, if you stand one way, you see one thing, and if you stand at a different angle you see another image or a different look to the image. It was tested in nineteen seventy seven with ultra violet light and it showed that the linen fibers themselves were not colored. They weren't I guess the flax or whatever was used didn't have any color to it, and microscopic imaging revealed that it had not been painted on, and the image was identical on both sides of the cloth, which meant that somehow whatever it was transferred perfectly on both sides. There wasn't like a backside from a color bleed through. It was exactly the same on both sides.
Speaker 3: If even if there was like a hoax involved two thousand years ago, who hit the technology to do this, they probably couldn't do it these days and go through that trouble for what gain? But what gain? Right? Exactly?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean I guess you could. You would if you had this kind of this kind of relic, you would have hundreds or thousands of people visiting your church and bringing you money.
Speaker 1: That might be the key.
Speaker 9: Ahead but I mean at some point the testing men would disprove it so and in this case it hasn't. So this this unlike the Shadow of Turn or the Veil of Veronica. Even this image on the image of Manipella, is different because it shows Jesus's face with his eyes open. And there's something about that holographic imagery with the eyes that I guess is very attractive to people, like they feel like they're looking into maybe Jesus's soul by seeing these eyes at different angles when they look at this image. Also, the mouth of this image is open a little bit and actually shows teeth, which is, you know, probably one of the only images of Jesus that shows him with his mouth.
Speaker 3: He has fine teeth. I think he has a fine set of choppas. How we're going to think he's God. So why would he have dental ty kay or anything? Right?
Speaker 4: Why he Yeah, they had good dentistpect then they yeah.
Speaker 9: Right, So anyway, good. One thing the Church does agree on is that at least one and possibly two of these images was not made by human hands and appear to be the originals that any of the other relicate relics or duplicates were made by human hands. So that's that's pretty much.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's really kind of what do you if you have to think for a second, what's really going on here? You know what I mean? I mean, this is like really really bizarre stuff.
Speaker 9: Well, like a cloud comes over the church and then minutes later there's a painting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, what what's going on?
Speaker 9: How that happen? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I wonder if these are you know, not take the religious saying a lot of it, but I wonder if these are just glitches and the matrix, you know what I mean. I mean, you know, I mean, glitch is just like kind of happen. They happen all the time, and maybe that's just what this is.
Speaker 4: You can't explain any of these images tightly, you know, you say, well, it could be this, could be that. Yeah, it could be your imagination. It's about thousands of people's imagination. Look, you know, if these.
Speaker 9: Are like tangible artifacts right on the rose pedal nuts, you know, uh hmm, wow, that's great.
Speaker 3: Brandy, let's clap a brandy.
Speaker 10: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Awesome is the word, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: Can I talk about something it's a little bit similar to the art, but you've been to the Littleretta Charetta Chapel in New Mexico.
Speaker 3: Chapel. Oh yeah, yeah. Last week I got so many people send emails about that stairway to Heaven. I mean, can you talk about.
Speaker 9: The stairway Mary?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, well I've been there. I got I got to actually visit. I couldn't go on the stairway them your Yeah, I went to the church. Yeah, and the you know the story about it being Saint Joseph coming and Master capperent are coming to build it and all that. But they originally did it because you couldn't have a choir of girls because they would have.
Speaker 3: To go up the loft, right yeah, yeah, yeah, it hurts, right.
Speaker 8: But it's it is spectacular, I have I can say. It is perfect.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 8: It is perfect. They didn't use any nails, right, yes, yeah, it's it's you. You walk in and it's just it's a miracle. The only people they let on the stairs are people who do their wedding at the Loretta Chapel and want to get pictures taken. Oh yeah, yeah, that's the only people they let on the stairs.
Speaker 3: So the click is down there. So it's down in New Mexico. Yeah, the chapel and and just a chapel and this they needed a stairway up to the Quie loft whatever. So this guy wand is along in people think he was seeing Joseph happened. And he makes this and just go online and build and and google it. It's this fantastic you know, helios triple spiral staircase made with no nails. It seems to defy gravity, physics whatever. It's this beautiful thing in the middle of you know, a chapel. Basically no one knows who did it, didn't exist.
Speaker 8: Yeah would the wood They tested the wood, they said, they tested the wood. It came from you know, Jerusalem. And the way that he did it was he took buckets and like dipped the wood in the buckets and then molded them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But yeah, no, it was. Yeah, it was. It's in a center column. There's nothing holding out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's what the show up. The guy was just walking by, right, you showed up.
Speaker 9: He showed up, and then he just left without getting.
Speaker 3: Paid getting paid, so he wasn't in the union.
Speaker 4: It's like the first pro bono corpentry.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 5: That's not that's not just the work of a carpenter. That's no, no rank and file carpenter could build that stare builders are completely different offshoot. Yeah, and that's all they do is build stairs. And you know it's funny because I looked it up after Brandy Cave the report last week and I was looking into some of the stuff and all of a sudden, like these Facebook feeds I was looking through, they were showing spiral staircases that these guys were hand carving, and I was like, wow, look at that. Obviously these guys, that's what they do. And in some of the Victorian houses from you know, back in the Gilded Age, these guys. Yes, all these guys did was build these incredible staircases for these mansions.
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah, how many of them are wandering through the Yeah, and how many of them, you know, do it without nails?
Speaker 3: And how many do without getting paid?
Speaker 4: You didn't have a truck or anything.
Speaker 3: I broke that truck. Nothing that the docky.
Speaker 8: But that's the thing. It's like they have like so anybody who does carpentrer and it kind of I think, like fine work like that has a gift in their hands. So we see them physically, whereas you know, these kind of paintings and things like that are done by a divine hand, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, that's what I mean, that's what's going on. Really. I mean, these things come out and then they don't have anything to do it humans in a way. You know, you get the rose pedal and someone painted the know and thenage on the rose pedal.
Speaker 13: Are they aliens?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 8: I think they're higher vibrational beings whether you want to call them aliens, and I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, we I think that we just don't have enough knowledge to know what any of this stuff is, you know what I mean, And maybe in a hundred years we'll say, oh, is that You know, it's the old lightning rod thing before the lightning rod was invented. If you have a house is hit by lightning or whatever, your femie was cursed forever. I mean, you know, if anyone survived, they would kill you. And then you know, whoever invented it just took a little thin piece of metal, put it up there and deactivated this whole like scary thing finger of a god. Thing just took that much. We understand that now, maybe in a hundred years, we'll understand oh, you know, the miracles and aliens and everything kind of you know, you know, it comes together, a matches together, or the same explanation for him.
Speaker 4: Or maybe Mary comes back and says, yeah, I did all that by remote control.
Speaker 3: I just had to well, let's be good to marry then yes, wow, huh, well thank you. So we have a few minutes to go, but I just want to through to the Kim real quick, and we'll have to probably put a deeper dive into this another show. But what is really happening just you know, current events. So it's stared about two or three weeks ago the sky this general Air Force general retired, I forget his name, but he was in with all the big secret He seriously was involved in black ops and stuff. He was involved in the government's UFO investigations and so on. He disappears, Okay, he disappears. He went hiking, and now they say he didn't go hiking whatever. They don't know where this guy is. And then people started looking into it, and it turns out in the past year or so, there's been five people similar to this guy involved in black ops, scientists, military people, who have gone missing or have died very mysteriously. It's in the past year or so. I guess Sae Kim is looking for his notes. But but you know when you start looking at it and you go wow, wow, what's going on here? Is it is five of these people dying are missing. Is that a coincidence in five years missing one year? Yeah? Yeah, just read this other guy. The latest guy is missing absolutely without a trace. You know, they thought they found his sweatshirt, but it wasn't his. And you know, at some point when you're searching, you either find you know, bones or remains or some animal got to them or whatever. Nothing zero. So Kim, what do you say? What's the latest?
Speaker 10: I thought I was doing the story on the Devil's.
Speaker 3: Whole that's doing this.
Speaker 10: Club's doing this.
Speaker 3: Club's doing this. I'm sorry I mixed you up.
Speaker 11: You both will think I mean.
Speaker 3: It, okay for those of you at all, I was going to.
Speaker 10: Send you some of my notes.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Club, I got let me club, let me throw the club. I just see it all right.
Speaker 6: Well, anyways, Mac, as you know, you know, and as you mentioned right now, because of all the chaos in the country and everywhere for the last month or so, you're not hearing a lot about this, so it's sort of getting out there, but it just isn't competing with some of the other news out there right now. But anyways, the real story behind this is there are two scientists who went who worked together. They had and they're both in the United States, and they had ties to specialized technology, some of it with UFOs and some of it used with different rocket engines and stuff like that. But as far as the current story is going, first of all, let me tell you on those the people that there's two in particular, but and the other people mentioned that's sort of not related to this. I think there was a little bit too much over reporting on it. For example, let me get through that first of all. Dennis Bell, he was a British meteorologist who went missing in Echthotica, but they found his remains back in twenty twenty five, but that went back to nineteen fifty nine, so it isn't related to this at all. You know, there's also a climate a prominent client scientist who disappeared in Greenland back in twenty twenty but a figure fell into crevass near the research station. And the last one is Daniel Robinson who was a g a geologist. He disappeared in Arizona and that's why they're trying to tie them in. But so they haven't found him yet. Now he disappeared in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: So yes, it.
Speaker 6: Doesn't seem related to these two recent situations. The main one has to do with this guy is a General William McNeil McCasland. He disappeared about a month ago. He's retired, though he wasn't an active scientist in this, but he was. Say, he's a retired Air Force general. He previously oversaw the Air Force Research Lab and he had ties to classified UFO programs. He went missing in New Mexico after was leaving his home without a phone.
Speaker 3: Or a wallet.
Speaker 6: Now there is kind of a big concern over this guy because of some classified information he had, but they seem to be the latest I got is that from what they've been finding is that they don't think he was kidnapped their anything. He left his phone at home, his cell phone was in the name for then he went for a walk out in the desert, which wasn't uncommon for him. But the other thing is he had some illness. You know. There's a couple of theories on it. But one of the things is if if you have a say he had a terminal illness and he was going to go out, and because he was up by cliffs, I guess jump off, you know, you may go on this side thing, And that's why he left the phone. Normally, if you go out in the middle of the desert, you know, walking alone like that, you take your phone. Yeah, so that's the latest on it. Now again we don't know for sure, but that seems that what we're hearing that maybe it isn't anything more than a personal issue with that general However. The other is Jason Thomas, and he was a scientist at Nevadas in Massachusetts, and the same thing, he disappeared after leaving his home at night. His Alpa watch was found in his mailbox in March of this year, and reports suggest that a body found in the lake might be his. But we're waiting to hear on that. So his situation is one that's questionable. And the last one is the current one too. In June of last year, Monica Jacinto Resa I think is how you pronounce her name. She's a world class meteorrologist, mettleologist. I guess how he pots it. She invented. It's called Mondaloi Mondaloi. It's a super alloy used in rocket engines for national security satellites. She went missing well, hiking in the Angeles National Forest. Now reports in March of this year have linked her disappearance to a wider concerning pattern of missing or dead scientists. That person, I guess, is one that they're more concerned about than the others right now because of the she also had secret information, but it sounds like they're not as much concerned with the fact of UFOs or something. Ye yes, they're tying it more and through espionage, yep, you know, whether it's the Chinese or the Russians or whatever. So that one is the one that's still really opened more than the others. And you know, there were a couple other ones too. One of them was a recent case in Massachusetts. He was I think a professor at MIT. He knew and he was killed in his apartment in Brookline. What they got by someone that he was in class with, you know, seventeen years before.
Speaker 3: The guy who shut the people down Brown, Yeah, I know, this is different. This is okay, really wow.
Speaker 6: This guy's from Portugal, I figured. But anyways, so that has no relationship. So the main thing now is that you know, you know, the retired general and uh, you know Monica, the two that they haven't been able to figure out on their current thing. So we're waiting to hear more. And like I said, the problem is there's so much noise out here now with everything going on. We're not getting a lot of attention with these stories, and at least they're not reporting right now things to us. So we're just waiting to see what happens.
Speaker 3: But yeah, sure, it is really curious what.
Speaker 4: Level of law enforcement is this investigation under an FBI? Thing is a government doesn't say.
Speaker 6: But of course I'm sure it's one of the federal go oh yeah, so you know so I'm sure, yes, Susan go club.
Speaker 7: When you mentioned the Apple watch was found in the mailbox, was that like recently or you know, immediately after that person when missing at what time frame you know what I mean? Did it just appear months later?
Speaker 6: What it says here is he went missing in New Mexico after leaving his home. Oh no, I'm sorry. That was the other guy in the mailbox. This one is It looks like he was a scientist in Massachusetts. He disappeared after leaving his home at night with his Apple watch was found in his mailbox. It sounds to me as though they probably found that, you know, right after that he might have put it. Yeah, someone might have found it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put it in new was his and put it in that. I don't want to break the up, but this is cat looking at me, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Just like, imagine for half an hour look at this. It's amazing.
Speaker 6: Excuse me is looking at me? And what I have to say?
Speaker 3: Don't make sorry? Cat?
Speaker 4: I think so. I think you're right this time. Club, he's paying attention to you.
Speaker 6: Well, the cat might know something now that we don't know.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, he looks like he does.
Speaker 6: And hopefully Susan will have a talk with that kit.
Speaker 13: Is there an image on the kitty.
Speaker 3: Cat for images?
Speaker 4: Please Susan Chick for an image in the cat box. That would be a best couple of signs have.
Speaker 13: Come full cycle from copies.
Speaker 3: Right, you want to go doing materials sub sub the cat will think what thank you? Club? Appreciate? Wow? Okay, I'll give you up. Question Yes, please go ahead.
Speaker 10: I thought it was kind of odd that with McCaslin.
Speaker 11: The case that every one I read myself was that he had talked to a repairman at ten o'clock in the morning, and it was I think the last person that he actually talked to. But I tried to find anybody or anywhere that had any information about the repair man's words and what he actually said to him or anything, but there was nothing I could find on that repair man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, Kim, it seems like this might be a personal matter. Yeah, and so it sounds like they're trying to keep it down as far as what's going on.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the repairman would have said that would be there between eight and twelve and one of them. Yeah, that's what they always said. Yeah, I mean so. But but if he was like having appointments meeting people and stuff like that, that's not the day you go for that long walk, you know what I mean, It doesn't.
Speaker 6: I saw nothing that said he missed appointments. I've I looked at everything about his disappearance and I couldn't find him and said that, you know, he skipped all appointments of the day he was retired.
Speaker 5: He just retired. Maybe it was just a guy trying to sell him a home warranty or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 6: I hopefully it's it's something, you know, other than you know, a health issue that caused him.
Speaker 9: Well, the question I have about him is if they think he intended to you know, harm himself, or like you said, go walk off a cliff or something.
Speaker 6: Yes, wife told me that yesterday.
Speaker 4: Take a long walk off a short pier.
Speaker 9: You can only walk so far before you're not noticed. And within a month, you would think they would have found his remains.
Speaker 6: Right where he fell is an area I guess a very high cliffs. So it's not like he fell if he did fall off a cliff, it's not like that area had, you know, a twenty foot cliff. I guess they had some. Really, there's really some steep mountainous areas there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look at the bottom, they look, they look at the bottom.
Speaker 6: It looked, but apparently this is a bit. This isn't like you know, walking around the block.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he took his He took his thirty eight revolver with him.
Speaker 3: So oh oh wow, I didn't read that. I didn't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, he took a thirty eight revolver with him a club.
Speaker 11: He left a personal device. Now, when they said personal device, I was kind of thinking that maybe it was a heart monitor or maybe like something an insulin pumper.
Speaker 6: Well, he has has health issues or that. Yeah, and the only personal device that I had read about is an iPhone.
Speaker 3: If the revolve, So that kind of kind of points to what direction you're thinking, Wow, that is weird.
Speaker 6: Though, I'm sure we'll hear more about it, right but you know, I'm sure they're trying to keep this quiet right now.
Speaker 11: Well, out there they found a sweater about a mile and a quarter away from his house right now. When I first read it too, it was a sweater, but then later I read a report that said no, it was actually an air force like sweatshirts right exactly.
Speaker 3: It was not his, they said, not his? Yeah, odd, like the honest thing. Not to get into this because we had a lease soon. But with the woman who's the newscats whose mother disappeared, right, yes, So they said they found a glove, I mean earlier and they said it finally love. Then the guy came out and said, we found eight gloves within half a mile this place. Because gloves blow off tracks you know, people leave losing gloves, you know, eight gloves that they had a test and of them. You know, he came close to this. So you're finding stuff only if you're looking for it. You know. Oh wow, there's an if A shirt. It must belong to this guy, not necessarily, you know. Also, yeah, it's weird. It's weird. Ad Mary, the guy.
Speaker 8: In Massachusetts, from what I understand, they they think that body they found in the the lake is his because he they think he walked into the water. Yeah, and he might not have been under into his right mind. And then we had a terrible winter in Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: It seems like there's an explanation for many of these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep. Still very odd.
Speaker 8: It's very odd. I wonder if the burden of carrying all these secrets is also not helping well.
Speaker 3: That yeah, well that's happened in the past. You know, this guy named fire Stall, who was the first Secretary of Defense in this country after World War Two, was burdened with like lots and lots of things. He wound up in Walter Reid Hospital on the seventeenth floor, and as soon as they chained him from his bed. He went right out the window, you know, and people's had all kinds of conspiracy theories about this. He knew about UFOs and so this guy had the weight of the world on his shoulders. Believe me. After World War Two, suddenly we were in charge. We have you know, Newsley Balms, and there's too much for the guy. And that's it, you know, I mean a lot of it just gets you imagine what it's like.
Speaker 6: So you know what they say, ignorance is bliss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't kidding, man, that's I have that tattoo. Let's clasp the club. Yeah, the thing is in the place. I can't read it. Anyway, said, I'm going to give you the last the last word. How was the meal?
Speaker 13: Oh, this is what I get here. They have the best clam chowder I've ever had.
Speaker 14: I don't even like clam chowder, and I had it once, I said, And the best chicken fingers.
Speaker 3: Chicken fingers at a seafood restaurant. Yea is They're really really.
Speaker 13: Good, really excellent, highly recommended.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yah, it's really good. So anyway, well what a gang. So anyway, let's say good night to everybody. Okay, good night already I think so, it's we're two and a half hours right, check that right, so twenty four on top of you, right, Cynthia will say good night to you first. Okay, okay, okay, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 3: And what's the name of the new album.
Speaker 14: The new album is called More Is Never Enough. On Cynthia Smith Music and art dot com.
Speaker 3: This is you and Chris correct thirteen years a record producing our house.
Speaker 4: Cynthia Smith Music and art dot Com.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, li'sten to it. It's I'm sure it was a lot of fun to make that much. I know, right, it's therapy. It's literally my therapy. Very cool, and that dad is rightly really true. They could take someone singing into a phone.
Speaker 14: We've done it well nowadays it's much easier, right you know. Yeah, I mean that's actually what happened the first time I You helped me find Bristol stud Remember they said, give me a song to bring in and Chris put it to music and it made me cry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you got to hit single out of this too, right, So he heard it he heard a single like that Tom Petty song with didn't hear a single all yeah band with you too? Sorry the backing band, Chris.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but we do bring in studio musicians.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, that's the week we walked tells probably in there.
Speaker 3: Like we We'll be sitting there, you know, stuff that I've done in there, and we need like a cello player in this. They pick up the phone and there's a cello player there like ten minutes later.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's it's great in a way. It's yeah, it really is. So Bristol Studios highly recommended and affordable too. They're not insane even they do a lot of wife in Disney and.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah yeah, the Boston pops and Hollywood. They they've done Hollywood, but very down to earth, very approachable.
Speaker 13: They're in Boston. Ye, so they they work on high level stuff and they.
Speaker 14: Work on you know stuff like yeah, little people like us.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And one last thing, so they were across the street from Berkeley, which was really kind of weird, that funky building, right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then they moved down the street and they took over an old bank. I've told you this before. And one of the studios is in the vaulved I mean the vaults, and it's just nuts. And that's that they had the Harvard Whippols in there and all that kind of stuff. It's really quite a place. It's kind of cool. What's the studio Austin? Don't have to get a tour down there? Can I call up and get a tour? Yeah? Sure, they'd love to give you a tour. I haven't been down there since I've done everything on Zooms Studio when they're still building it not complete. Yeah, it's pretty cool. Anyways, Thank you, Cynthia, thank you. I appreciate that. Uh, we're going to say good night to Mary. Mary. Thank you, Mary, thank you.
Speaker 8: Thank you everyone. It was great to be here as usual.
Speaker 3: Okay, and we'll forget about the Super Bowl next years double as the March madness. Nothing nothing coming through.
Speaker 8: Save your money right now, it's.
Speaker 3: Too late for that. Thank you, very very appreciate it. Kim, thank you, Kim, Kim Shay.
Speaker 10: Thank you. It's an awesome night. I've learned a whole bunch of nights.
Speaker 3: I can see him in like a man's perfume, man, a man's aroma, and yeah for the mature man, stinky okay, yeah, okay, with a little exclamation bing on, Thank you, Kim. We appreciate it. Thank you well, Brandy, Thank you very much, Brandy. Just how to get Oliver is?
Speaker 9: Everybody's got a harsh Another great night hanging out with you guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us. We appreciate it with you. I love you too, Susan, Kay, thank you, thank you. Can I can't go to bed or eat something now or do what he does best.
Speaker 7: He's tired now. Look, I'm tired of staring at you on the screen. About ten minutes in the Brandy story, she was.
Speaker 4: Very did you say, Brandy?
Speaker 3: Now we know I thought it was me.
Speaker 4: All right, there's a reaction there. You're welcome, Susan. Love to have you all the time.
Speaker 3: Club, Thank you, Club, Thank you, club, you love you. I know what that means. Yeah, thank you club, Thank you. Well. Thanks el. Glad to be here. You want to go shat the cars now or we might need to get away tonight at one one. Thank you as always.
Speaker 4: You're welcome, glad to be here, happy to be anywhere.
Speaker 3: Really, let me give the pluge okay, well we know the plugs. The plagues are almost Our troops is an organization that we've talked about for many, many years. There are people who build houses especially adapted for our veterans who've been wounded in action after nine to eleven. That's the Iraq War, the Fgian war, and I'm sure this latest war will have like casualties from that. And what they do is they build these homes specifically adapted to their needs. Okay, so low account of space, not a lot of stairs, things like that. And when they've done with them, they rip up the mortgage, They give them the keys. It's their house forever. They don't have to worry about that mortgage payment hanging over their head every month. They well kind of rejoin society. I hate that phrase, but that's what happens. These are people who give a lot to us. We should give a lot to them, almost our troops. Please google them, see what they're about. The good news is that they've done about last time I talked to them, I think they built one hundred and seventy five of these houses. You know, when I went to one of them down to mess a poet, excuse me, and it was beautiful. Okay. The problem is that waiting list is over a thousand. Okay, So Holmestra troopless trying to you know, help them out. And then I hate to bring down the show, but this happened this week and I have to mention it. Okay, there's a guy named Robert Mueller. We know him because you're He was the head of the FBI, and he was the guy who who investigated whether Trump's first campaign was involved with the Russians or not. He found they were, but not enough to prosecute him. Okay, so that didn't happen. He basically found him not responsible. Robert Mueller was a was a marine. First, he went to Princeton, went to Princeton get a degree, and then he went to Vietnam. Who does that, I mean, but he does. He did. He went to Vietnam. He got a bronze star in Vietnam, which, if you know about bron styles, that's the next to the Medal of Honor. It's very high to get any of these things in a purple heart. Went on to join the government, became the FBI director, was there for years. He became the FBI director a week before nine to eleven. You imagine that all of a sudden, now he has nine to eleven, and you know, and he was a very capable guy. And he died and Trump said I'm glad he's dead, okay. And we talked about Jesus a lot tonight. I think Jesus was outstanding human being, you know, for whatever he was. He would never say that, Okay. So if these people who are religious who follow Trump, think to yourself, would Jesus have said that?
Speaker 4: No way.
Speaker 3: Anyway, this is Max for the entire year. He's saying to you, hear us. Next time, be safe, be happy, and bye bye.