Speaker 3: W A.
Speaker 1: I believe the two remaining known operatives of the of the Rhode Army fraction she got sends today to thirteen years. She was an elderly lady obviously, but she was still in the game when they raided her. She was staying in Berlin and hiding in Playing Sight under an assumed name, and she had a quarter million euros in cash and uh an RPG, which is pretty dope, you know, like old lady was still a was still at least you know, head at one foot.
Speaker 2: And does that tell you that, I bet some Does that tell you that somebody's still taking care of her? If she had that much cash on her, that she's still Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of the a lot of the females, especially in the Bottle Minhaw Federation. She was a wheelman and she pulled off a lot of robberies as their driver for the crew that the coadretor the cell she was assigned to. So she would have been a she would have been stacking up a lot of cash money, you know. Uh.
Speaker 3: That was the were recovered.
Speaker 1: But who knows the one of the reasons, I'm right, you know, Horse Tomler was a great man, and you know He was not just the defense console for the body mindhof element when they found themselves under indictment and when the Buddhist Republic security apparatus really targeted them in earnest. But you know, he was very much a national socialist, and that's why immediately after the air border came down he clicked up with the NPD. And people who don't really understand the dialectics of how you know, political life shook out in in conceptual terms, they thought that that was schizo or incoherent, like they don't get it. They don't get that the National Socialist resistance. So they're talking about Otto Riemer or Yachkeen H. K. Thompson or Carl Wolf or the you know, Johann von Leers.
Speaker 3: They their disposition was.
Speaker 1: Qualifiedly pro warsaw packed you know, and the the Wrote Army fraction they had very uh, they had very good offices and very strong operational links of the Popular Front for Liberation at Palestine General Command. You know, they during the Cold War there there were there weren't conceptual spaces for some sort of neo fascist resistance that was going to develop a direct action capability and if they emerged like they did in Italy, they would have simply been assimilated into the the NATO gladiotype structure. Okay, so if you were a real if you were a real European liberationist, if you were a real national socialist, you have don't know what Horse Somaler did. And like, don't get me wrong there the majority of these RF people were were hardcore like non unreconstructed Stalinists, but not all of them were. But even that, you know, again, this this idea that there was some sort of open field of conceptual and potentialities that could be brought deferation through praxis. That's that's laughable. That's not that that that that that that would not have been realizable.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So plus to the the RAF, one of the reasons why the Shtazi pretty much threw everything at them that they wanted in terms of gear and logistical support and money and you know, safe houses. They they rejected the sixty eight or euro Communist sensibility. They they viewed they viewed it as a decadent bourgeoisie sensibility. They were Stalinists, you know, they were. They were allied with the Soviet Union until the end the final, the final operation of the third wrote Army fraction or the third generation, which was the bottom mine off element. They murdered some bundest Republic Bank president in nineteen ninety and then they formally they sent h in nineties seven or ninety eight, they issued a formal statement, you know, saying that they were disbanding because amidst globalism, their their war was over. Because again they were first, last and always they were allied with Warsaw Packed. You know, they didn't they didn't have this revision as fluid understanding of communism derived of you know, Frankfurt School sociology and things, you know. And some people would allege, well, they were just a client proxy of Warsaw Pack, of the DDR and a of the KGB and the GRU. That's really not true. There there was an organic and spontaneous mobilization of that element, you know. And they people don't. People aren't professional intelligence men or security state types don't. They don't just take on those kind of commitments, you know, because they're being it's a way you know, getting a paycheck or something.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They they uh pretty much pretty much all the virtually every one of the rode Army fraction. Each iteration was killed in action, was murdered under odd circumstances, or died in prison. You know, it's not as if there was some great return on investment if you were an apolitical who was simply interested in a paycheck. But yeah, being Max has recently finished hit recently finished Hitler's War, I'm already number of Last Battle. Maybe Jackson was the reality of the European War. Jackson really was.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: He was a country lawyer, like like out of the like out of a hokey movie or something. He wasn't he wasn't putting on errors. That's what he was. He was kind of a hit And that was deliberate because if there'd been some slick New York ethnic guy, or some Jewish guy, or even some or even some uh blue blood Wall Street guy who's got buddy of Roosevelts or something like that, that would have been the wrong optics. You know, Jackson was supposed to represent. You know, I'm just I'm just I'm just a decent Middle American like you. And you know, as a Christian man, I I I've never seen evil of the sort that you know has been revealed. You know to be underway in the German Reich. And uh, so I don't think he was acting, you know, I think I think he was something of an ignoramus. Well it's also he I mean, Gearing made a fool out of him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The strongest uh, the strongest uh cadre, that's not the right word. The strongest trial team at Nuremberg was the British by a long shot.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The France was in a weird position, so they for all kinds of reasons, including that it was Frenchman defending the reich stock in the final hours. Okay, the soul it's wanted to in typical Soviet fashion. They they were, they were constitutionally paranoid in the hostile and said we wanted to hang everybody. You know, the the Americans were you know again, Uh, there was a lot of Jackson had a lot of people picking up the slack for him, you know, and I mean he make a mistake. He had he in the entire tribunal had had had absurd advantages. You know, the defense essentially had no discovery rights or anything. But you know, uh, Jackson wasn't just a figurehead that I'm getting at. He really did set the tenor the tone in Tenor. But that's why Also when it became clear he was actually trying to get a verdict on Helmar Shocked, the British are like, what are you doing? You know, It's like, first of all, Shocked is here to be acquitted, because the appearance of do process is paramount and absolutely essential, especially when it's not being honored, you know. But also Holmar Shocked was he was very well connected plus too, I mean, you accepted the ethical narrative as well as the elements of the offenses alleged in terms of scientier, Helmer Shocked was literally a banker, Like.
Speaker 3: What was he supposed to do?
Speaker 1: He was supposed to what was he supposed to become some revolutionary after after the NSDAP ascendency, like quit his job or even poverty and trying murder Hitler. I mean, like, I know, that's not realistic. I think he's a shock. You can't even make the claim like people had about Spear, like Spear the terrible person. Don't get me wrong, but I'm speaking within the bounty rationale of liability assigned by you know, within the four corners of the indictments Spear went out of his way to acquire power within the executive element of the party state. Helmar shocked, didn't I mean, you know, and you don't. You don't have some obligation. You don't have some obligation again, uh to uh quit your job, live in poverty and and and like take on the role of some sort of like twentieth century Diogenes and protest of your government because because America decided that it's evil, you know, and really all they had, Unshocked was there's this photograph I believe, I believe it was from nineteen thirty eight, after the murder Adolphins. As you know, Hitler was dealing with benez and that whole fiasco and was relying on, you know, Mussolini's support and good offices they're in with the Kingdom of Italy. And at that time too, you know, people forget Mussolini was viewed as not just a dynamic personage, but something of a broker between great European powers who could be trusted on grounds that he was preceding a position in neutrality. You know, him being cast as this is this evil buffoon came much later, but you know, know, uh, the Austrian national socialist murdering dolphus In you know, like mafia's style that came close to resolving and utterly catastrophic circumstances. But in any event, I believe after Hitler smoothed over the crisis with Mussolini and he was returning from Rome, Helmar Shocked is greeting beating Hitler.
Speaker 3: Uh. One of Hitler's.
Speaker 1: Adjutants, It wasn't called Wolf, but one of one of his military adjutants is with them. I think Gerring's on deck and and uh hess and uh Shocked is like, you know, pumping Hitler's hand with like a big smile on his face. It's like, well, I mean this he was greeting the fury in the Reichs Consler. It'd be like, you know, uh, it's the equivalent of that chairman of the FED shaking hands with Donald Trump then declaring that that means that he loves Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So there, But that's to the Fellaw's point about Jackson being an amateur, you know, of a jurist. That that was his big attempt at rebuttal is is uh blowing up that picture to poster size like Cee c The fuck out of here. It's ridiculous, you know.
Speaker 2: But are you familiar with the book The Psychology of Dictatorship by GM Gilbert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a redd up, but I'm familiar with it. Excited a lot in a certain category of academic literature.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He he's the one who did the psychoanalysis of the Nuremberg.
Speaker 3: Places.
Speaker 2: A buddy of mine is republishing it because it's been out of prince a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's that's that's that's great. That's very exciting that all this, all these sort of dormant publications are are now being brought back into regular availability. Wasn't gonna say a minute ago it was thought, oh no, but I included. One of the longest chapters in my book is about the individual defendants and how the case in chief against them was characterized and what role they played within the narrative.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean some of this is obvious. You know.
Speaker 1: Gerring obviously was a stand in for Adolf Hitler because at one time he was the designated successor of the Fear. But also Gearing was a very outsized personage in every way, and I mean he was there, you know, I mean that's why he didn't commit suicide until he wasn't gonna he wasn't gonna let the United that international military tribunal win, and he wasn't gonna let him flop be hanged. But you know, that's what he That's what he told his wife, and that's what he told the other defendants.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: You know, he had he had to defend. He had to defend the and Reich and court. He had to defend the record for posterity and the service of history, you know. And it's remarkable that Gearing turned things around, you know, but it's it's a Gearing found himself. He became the old Gearring. He became the Gearing who you know, took command of rich Toff and squadron after Man von Richtoff and was killed in action, you know. And yeah, the really really remarkable guy. You know, Like I said, I the anecdote of you know, Arhard Milch taking a beating, you know, does to salute Gearing when they've been estranged for year. Just you know that that goes to show the kind of respect, uh that Gearing had had reacquired, which is well placed. Yeah, the whole the whole thing is rather insane, you know. And but that's why, that's why I wrote the book, you know, I uh, because it's very very ill understood the subject matter is and the degree to which that precedent characterized the conceptual environment and in turn colored practice between the superpowers and were in peace questions, albeit in a highly superficial capacity. But even if the declared rationale of an ideological culture and the imperatives they're in at war, even if the state actor in question totally abandons those imperatives or doesn't abide them at all because they're absurd, or if they're proceeding under those auspices, you know, at some point the rationale takes on a life of its own, you know, And at some point the center cannot hold because there's no longer the conceptual vocabulary or aspects of the zech geist to give contact and verbial life to those imperatives.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's that's when things fall apart. And that's what's underway now. I mean, it's it's been underway for decades, but now it's underway in earnest. So you know, like I said, I plan to be around for a minute. I'm not afraid to die but I prefer not to yet. I'm enjoying myself and I think there's some things I need to do, especially because I have kids, and I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: You know, God decided I was.
Speaker 1: Going to be a Chase sold to the apocalypse, but I do need to leave some kind of legacy, So I need to get as much of this long term stuff out of my brain before uh, you know, I find myself deposited in the next world. And I started, Uh, I'm working on this uh Steel Storm novel. It's kind of adjacent. It's not a direct sequel. It's it's it's like Anna Bleak. It's within the same universe, and it takes place several years before War.
Speaker 3: Day in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 1: And it's more kind of in the vein of Shane Stevens type stuff, but a little bit more surreal, you know. And uh, it's basically like the life of Billy Wong as he's gang banging and ripping and running before he becomes a serial killer and serial largsh is this Uh, he's this Chicago PD, the detective Bureau guy and uh, as global security conditions approach World War three, Chicago Bed becomes totally politicized, and he's still trying to be a homicide cop and trying not to abide the new force structure and the federalization of all police elements. And there's this, Uh, there's a serial killer who was the who Billy Wong comes the develope hero worship of called the Chicago Tribune brands in the Lincoln Parker Ripper, and uh, it's not Cyril.
Speaker 3: Lurish is slowly losing his mind.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to give away the danumoi, but Syrah Larish at times in his drunken fuse, I'm convinced that he himself might be the lnoln Park Ripper, Like as he's investigating this case and refusing to let it lie despite being ordered to pursue essentially direct action against politicals, you know, like find elements, particularly like black and Spanish elements, you know, and guys under arms in the street who are sympathetic to Warsaw packed and murder them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He's obsessively stalking this killer who again gets really gets under the skin of young Billy Wong as his sort of sick passions begin to take.
Speaker 3: Him over more and more.
Speaker 1: But it's called Steel Storm nineteen seventy nine. But in addition to that, I'm writing what I think of the history of the Old Resistance as I think of it and what its relationship is to I don't like the term alt right because I think it's it's been very corrupted, not just because legacy media seized on it, but and I don't want to talk about people I like to think I'm above that. I mean, other than like our genuine ops and people who are total assholes. But I think Richard Spencer's genuinely a really shitty guy. Like I think he's like he's really he's like a really bad guy. He's, you know, in really perfidest and a real shit big and of course that that was a big part of his branding is oh, I'm the old Right.
Speaker 3: So I don't like that term petty as that might seem.
Speaker 1: But I whatever you want to call the new Resistance, that really I mean it. It was developing all really in earnest I think after from about two thousand and eight onward, although the seed was sown before that. But obviously it like really reads Zenith around the two thousand and six team presidential election. But I found about that in context and help people sort of understand what some of the heritage of this stuff is, you know, and I did. I to me, it's not purely academic. I mean I did bear witness to a lot of this stuff, you know. And obviously nineteen eighty nine was a critical year, but nineteen ninety two was hugely important.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You had like March ninety one, that was the Rodney King insid it happened, and racial tensions were reaching a fever pitch everywhere, and then then the LA riots kicked off, and you know, things were really really bad, especially between I mean, there was colic diets between you know, Asian people and black folks and Spanish people and blacks, you know, and there was like there was like multiple paradigms at work, but there was real like race war brewing between like white people and black folks, you know, in in New York and LA and Chicago.
Speaker 3: It was really bad.
Speaker 1: And that that colored the perspective of a whole generation of partisans. And then there was a you know, and then Clinton and Bar you know Bush forty one and Bar. You know, they began targeting you know, domestic extremists and that you know, Ruby Ridge happens in ninety two very much at the behest of bar you know.
Speaker 3: And uh, and then when the Renal.
Speaker 1: Justice Department gets a mandate, you know, it's go go go against you know, domestic terrorism, and so we were getting hit from all sides.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It was really a perfect storm of factors. And then but then as the nineties uh war on like like Clinton got really really hurt by the Star investigation. Ken Starr was a the whole concept of an independent council was problematic for all kinds of reasons. But it became clear to people that Clinton really was an evil person and incredibly corrupt personally, you know, in addition to being a total deviant, and even though the effort to impeach him never had any legs, you know, he became a lame duck president. You know, so something like Waco would have been unthinkable if if Clinton had been continuing to push that kind of war on terror one point zero against domestic elements, you know. And then like nine to eleven happened, and that like changed everything, and then the regime forgot about us. And that was a weird time because people were so focused on the international situation admittedly they they they had propagandas and highly you know, uh and and very superficial and in diminished understanding of the variables. But it totally altered people's conceptual horizon. And then you know, by even before nine to eleven, by like by like ninety seven ninety eight, that kind of race war tension was, which is easing up, you know. And so I mean this is important, you know, because I think a lot of people and it's complicated. I'm not saying people are stupid, especially young people who don't realize this, but I think people have this idea that it was this kind of like constant, steady state and there was nothing outside of the main stream and in terms of partisan subcultures and stuff. But then you know, people got sick of woke stuff and just sort of like you know, developed a quorum as it were, around Donald Trump, you know, and then that set off the inner party. So this this like right wing came about. That's not what happened, you know, it goes way deeper than that, and there's a direct connection to what happened previously. So i'm i'm uh, i'm i'm I started writing a history of uh, you know, the the American UH resistance post ninety five, you know, the first UH. I basically look at it as what came out of America first, you know, in silver shirts and all those patriotic elements and pronational socialists and and and pro fascist elements, you know, and UH that developed into the old resistance in the eyes of our era. And then uh, you know, and there's a real concern and one of the few really insightful things Rockwell wrote about in one of UH in one of the A and P publications of the day, these these angry, disenfranchised guys coming back from NAM. There was real concern they were gonna OCCI finds some kind of free corps or something, you know, especially because you know, the biker subculture then was actually really dangerous.
Speaker 3: Yah, I was a real thing. I was like boomers, like playing Halloween. I was gonna say bike.
Speaker 2: A lot of those guys went right into biker again, into biker clubs, motor clubs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, and the and those guys are deeply insinuated. Like I want this Uh. This girl I knew a few years back. She was way younger. Yeah, she was than me, as she was like in her late twenties and we were watching, Uh, gimme shelter. You know the ultimat Speedway concert. Great where where the Hell's Angels like stabbed that lack dude.
Speaker 2: Those That's history. I mean, that's a piece of history. If you want to see history, that's a great documentary.
Speaker 1: Well she was acting like she's like why, and she thought it was nuts because you know, she knows something about the the live music industry and she's like, who the hell would have bikers of security. I'm like, you don't understand. The Hell's Angels were. Those guys had real power in those days. They had real clout. They're like Henry that movie The Wild Angels, it's a Roger Coran movie. It's actually really dope, and it's a Peter font Or, yes, Peter Fonda running around uh and he's got uh he's got like sea rooms on and uh an i cer in his croach and uh he's he's got like a swastika belt buckle and Bruce Durn's in it. But there it's it's it's a Hollywood movie about like the Hell's Angels are awesome and you know, like it they they had real clouds. So it wasn't weird for uh, especially with what was going on in LA. I mean this was sixty nine, yeah, sixty nine seventy, you know, it wasn't uh sixty six sixty seven. But still, I mean there there's powder kick potential. It's like, okay, the Hell's Angels can they can handle something like this? And you know, they got they got the you know, back up in being on the ground and in case things really jump off. But unfortunately with the Hell's Angels in them days, if they felt threatened, they were just gonna stand people up, you know, like they weren't.
Speaker 3: They weren't.
Speaker 1: They weren't gonna zip tight their hands and and miss them. They're gonna fucking kill you, you know. But uh, yeah, there was a real concern, uh, of those guys developing a political consciousness and like going all in and you know then being like you know where you're gonna you're gonna you're gonna try, and you're gonna try and forcibly integrate you know.
Speaker 3: A high school in our hood.
Speaker 1: Well, we've all been under fire and like even National Guard toy soldiers, you know, let's let's get down, and that could have happened, you know, that wasn't just a fantasy, and the core of a lot of the old resistance guys like like Lewis Beam, he was a warrant officer.
Speaker 3: He started out as.
Speaker 1: A door gunner on a Hewet crew and then I think he became a pilot, you know, because like so many choppers were going down. The warrant officer program was a big deal, you know. And uh, warrant officers could fly choppers, you know, they couldn't fly fixed wing but uh and Lewis Beam, uh he uh he he paramilitarized the Klan in Texas and uh they as he went to war with these Vietnamese fishermen who are undercutting uh you know, the a lot of white Texans in the industry, and so I mean there was real uh. And then of course there was the uh there was the the Jonesborough shootout, you know where uh the n sw PP clicked up with the Klan, which hadn't happened before. You know, they were like on the road tip, you know, uh, which makes sense, you know. But uh it was Covington, who uh weirdo that he was, like he wasn't a coward, you know, Covington, that was his you know, and he he uh he showed up mob deep. But the nsw PP when the Communist Workers Party made it clear that, uh they were gonna attack the klan, you know, and uh they also the the Communist Workers Party that was that was a bunch almost exclusively Jewish, and a bunch of these people were like medical doctors and and like New York City lawyers.
Speaker 3: They were.
Speaker 1: They were absolutely I think they were getting money from n g o's affiliate with Pey king On like Gus Hall. In fact, I'm sure of it. But they they really were a Communist proxy. They weren't playing, you know. And they they were trying to unionize uh black textile workers, you know, and basically a siny way to radical Maoist consciousness into the union mandate. And a lot of the foremen at these textile mills were clan guys. So they started targeting these guys for violence, you know. So like when Covin get heard about it, he's like that, we're not gonna let it happen. And uh so the National Socialist White People's Party guys showed up, like I said, mob deep, and the Communist Workers Party they they they got they got fucking got man. You know, they they definitely bid off something that they did not like the taste of. But you know, and then of course too there's this there's this laughable Truth and Reconciliation Commission convened I think, and uh is that is a twentieth anniversary which would have been ninety nine, And of course they presented it, uh as a some sort of conspiracy where oh, these the these Klan guys and these National socialists, they they murdered these you know, these community activists, and and this racistory letting go away with it. It's like this was a this was a case of mutual cobbed if there ever was one. You know, the fact, the fact that the Kami's lost. I mean, you know, you know, you're not you're not entitled. Uh, you're not entitled to a homicide verdict against your ops if you if you lose a firefight. You know, but uh, that uh when I mean obviously that was post or not.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the programs in Russia. Jewish revolutionary Marxist would rise up and as soon as they got their ass kicked by the Black hundred, says screen programs and get articles written about him in the German newspaper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, we we're just we're just we're just peace loving Talmud scholars. And these Cossacks and these anti Semites they just came and murdered us for no reason at all. But but no, that that incident had a huge impact on the way the regime proceeded against the old resistance. And you know, so that there's a lot of here that I'm getting at and I'm hoping a lot of these guys are dead and including Covington unfortunately, but you know I do through uh my friend, uh Damon Wevan talked to him minute.
Speaker 3: I I'm a texture of phone call.
Speaker 1: He's tight with r and Taylor, you know, and and our tailor Aaron Taylor and his wife are just incredible fucking people.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: He treated us me and uh my, my guy Hoders. He was like he's like the six and a half tall, like sweetly like legit, it looks like a Viking.
Speaker 3: So like he was a big hit.
Speaker 1: I mean he's he's like a really classy dude and he's like, you know, he's everybody likes him. But yeah, it was me Damon Wyatt, and I'm Anders and uh they insisted we stay for dinner, and uh his wife clipped up this incredible like pot roast.
Speaker 3: It was this, you know, fantastic. But you know Taylor, uh, he's.
Speaker 1: Had a crazy life, man, and he uh when he he clicked up with Robert Depew because Taylor was a Chicago guy and you know he was ripping and running you know on uh back when the West Side had you know, uh like a.
Speaker 3: An island of a white ethnic hoods.
Speaker 1: And he clicked up with Robert Depew, who was uh the honcho the original Minute Man organization. It's got nothing to do with like the later minute Men and who like run by that Chomo who were like we're going to police. I'm ox second Border, Like nothing to do with it at all. But Depew was a total psycho, and uh he tried to murder Taylor all a league. He drove by his house, his parents' house here in Chicago and like like open fire in the house and they got like nobody was hurt, but you know, and that's uh, that's when Taylor's like, Okay, I gotta go under ground. He's like, I got the FBI in Chicago, PD up my ass and now I got the pew and these maniacs trying to like shooting at my fucking parents, you know, but he but he is me as it may, I don't. Taylor's elderly, you know, he's about my father's age, and he's not in great health. So I I've been meaning to go visit him with Damon and and take down some of his oral history just anyway, just because he's a dude. He got a lot of respect for and I think that's important. But also that'd be a huge help for this manuscript. And there's some other guys, and that's why I tried to track down winder All. So I mean, I wanted to talk to Alex anyway, because I I didn't talk to him like ten fucking years. I should have kept out it wasn't some kind of open secret that he died. I guess I shouldn't. I was so kind of immersed of my own stuff. I you know, it's easy to kind of despite how connected we are in kind of partisan circles and through new media, you can very much kind of like lose track of people and and their entire sort of sphere of activity. But the reason I wanted to reach out to Alex wasn't just because I wanted him to come out of the pod. There were some things about the world situation I wanted to talk to him about. But I also was hold when I could get him to go on record, you know, with you know, some testimony relating to this other project. But we'll see, man, I'll put I I got to think about who I should approach here and one of the Uh, as much as I don't like Amoran American Runss, I do like Kim Indiana that that dude's a fucking prince, you know, and he's he's our friend, and uh, I might suck it up and go to Amern next time they go Old Pow Wow, because uh, there are some guys there or like Brad Griffin. Brad Griffin's uh he's a few years longer than me, but he's like he's like an old head also, but he knew he I think he actually knew Covington, like they collaborated on stuff, you know. And there's some other guys like yeah, it's still of the Southern dudes. And there's actually a cool ass dude. I met a like this huge guy, like he looks like a fucking grizzly bear or something. But he's like this kind of like pocus in electrical like Alabama guy like big national socialists, So he kind of like bonded over there. I think you might have met him. Here's that like very tall, like very kind of I'm not being mean. He was kind of like a very tall, very fat guy with like a big beard, don't I don't know if you met him or not, but he I don't want to name check him because I don't know how public a private he is. But he uh, you know that there's a handful of guys who show up at Ameran who I think i'd be we're talking to who could probably contribute testimony that would be fruitful. But you know, regardless, I I mean, I'm gonna I'm writing it anyway, you know. But I put a premium underrect testimony. And I think that's in part because my education was as a lawyer. But I also if you're talking about if you're talking about a political movement and the practice they're in and the impact I'm the conceptual environment and thing is that it's a it's essential of direct testimony. But I you know, I think I'm optimistic about this manuscript that ANALYM. Hill is busily printing now. So when revenues from NATS they're coming in, that should basically that should do a long way in like funding what I needed.
Speaker 3: To do to write this other book.
Speaker 1: So I'm hoping to kind of get into a pattern where I kind of as I am always working on a long form project, and when when one gets published, as revenue comes in from NAT it can like fund the next one, you know. But I I think this is important anyway, this subject matter. But I also think it's I also think it's a good compliment piece to the nerveoug System book because the latter is so very abstract and conceptual. I think it's well placed to, you know, produce something that deals with a very concrete aspect of direct action and things like that. You want to hit up some question, Yeah, Kevin is great. Yeh, Ken is great. He's just an incredibly cool.
Speaker 2: You want to hit up question. We had a couple of questions earlier. I'm not gonna I'm not going to say his name, but he said, could you expand on the relationship, if any, between the RAF and Syria, Egypt, Lebanon and the splinter PLO cadres.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I there was read UH the old der vague newspaper that was published in Argentina until Perone was removed from office. The National Resistance considered UH Darl Islam to be an essential low guy and the primary battle space contra Judea. You know, in the the decades following the day of defeat, so Otto Reimer was UH spent many years in Syria. Carl Carl Wolf did as well, and UH was instrumental in UH modernizing infantry doctrine the Syrian army. Johann van Leers served in the court at Nasser. You know, he then converted to Islam and became it took on the name Omar Amen.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Examples are legion. Also, the Islamic world was axis alide. You know, there was there was a Palestinian element UH of the vass the Arab legion, you know, obviously there was hens Are, there was the Ousti Legians. There was a huge effort in substantial measure. Uh. I'm in a senior moment, hose his name. It'll come to me one of the one of the major personages who UH had very much benefited from the patronage of Paul Hauser. He made it a personal mission to mobilize Muslim populations on the Soviet frontier and also building Imam schools dedicated UH to a Islamic understanding, the national socialism and cadre building within Islamic populations, you know, the Darla Islam was as allied with the Axis powers as the Empire of Japan was. Okay and UH again by UH after nineteen sixty seven. Really the primary, the primary battle active battle space of the Cold War was the near reast occupied Palestine, the Levant and beyond, you know, and UH. The understanding was that of the national socialists and adjacent elements you know, on the right, European liberationists, you know, Latin American fascist national socialists, Islamic revolutionaries, as well as secular Arabist elements and Arab national socialists. The understanding was that not only was not only was the mission of Israel to create a greater racial state that would be facilitated by the annihilation of populations deemed hostile you know, Jordanians, Palestinians, Vinese Syrians, but that the Jewish state it gave, it gave Zionism in the Jews of the people power at international affairs and at direct military capacity, and that wasn't that wasn't as incredibly dangerous and one of the Israel Is considered by its advocates and the bisecular Zionists to literally be the political literation of the Jews as the people. That was the rationale for kidnapping eye Command and taking him to Israel, because the state of Israel, it's the instantation of the of the Jewish people as a political actor as well as they're the representative of the Jewish race within the international system. Like literally, that's the way they look at it. So and obviously the entire state of Israel it's premised on a kind of special pleading and naked moral exceptionalism. And owing to the fact that the Near East was such a key battle theater of the Cold War, this led to a situation where these radical Zionists could manipulate the psychological environment, you know, really according to ideological whim and owing to the Truman doctrine and other cultural realities, America, which uh, you know, was completely dominant over the territory and people of the Western world had it essentially signed on unconditionally with the Zionis. Caused, so that UH represented a global zionis tyranny. Okay, so it's obvious, it's obvious what the implications.
Speaker 3: Were and are.
Speaker 1: And but too is Islamic cultures are complicated, and I'm something of I'm something of an ecumenical guy. I think people know I like, and I'm something of an amateur anthropologist. I'm interested in race, I'm interested in e knows. I'm interested in confessional heritage and sectarian orientation. So I spend a lot of time around non white people, quite literally studying them. That sounds kind of sending, I'm sure, but you know, and partly I'm a minority where I'm at pretty much always unless I'm at church. That's fine, But you know, you can't you can't Islam with some broad brush. There's a billion Moslims of all races. You know that there's mob im sort as white as I am. Okay, I mean, I mean, they're they're in Eastern people. But if you look at the at the Landmark, there's this Bosniac girl who's a waitress there is she's got the coloring that I do you know she is she like not a white person because she's a Sunni like I. You know, so there's you can't you can't paint a billion people with with some singular brush, you know, perubially speaking. But also there's a lot, there's a lot to esteem within Islam. It's very alien, I think. I think white men who convert to Islam, the exception being a guy like von Leers or a guy like Guillon. If you truly go native because you're you're you know, you're cut, you're a fell out, you're like an obsessed philologist, and you spend forty years, you know, living among the Arabs, that that's different.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about some guy who is kind of looking at his steps a relationship with God and the divine and he he just decides to convert to Islam. I think that's strange. Like I'm not if if he's truly being called to worship in that way. I'm not gonna sit here and say mean things. But I believe, which is the conventional belief historically different races and and and civilizational paradigms. You know, God reveals logos to the to the different races and in discreet ways that they can understand and that abide you know, their their their their conceptual orientation and things.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So to me, Islam is really oriental. You know, it's not a white man's faith. I guess again it's not to say that, you know, Bosnias aren't white or something, but culturally they are an Eastern feeble too. They still uh, the Bosniaks, right, and like they they they used the Western alphabet in like day to day government business, but a lot of Bosniaks still write in Arabic scripts, and not just as a liturgical thing. You know, it's there. They're in Eastern coded people.
Speaker 2: But there was a you want to try another question before we before we get out of here. Yeah, yeah, Mando Spam said, have you ever explored the impact of Columbine at least before nine to eleven overshadowed it? I have found the whole subject of in particular event, the particular event intriguang dude to his legacy and its myths.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I I did a whole deep dive into it years back. And Nick turse it was something of a nut and he's a big lefty, but he wrote this really fascinating book book called Shoot Anything that Moves. It's about the logic of the free fire zone in Vietnam and the strategic Hamlet program, and he codd a huge amount of data that reveal, you know, uh a very factor heavy picture of what the part of the defense and the us R and the Vietnam you know, these these variables that informed their entire doctrintal perspective. He wrote extensively on Columbine, and Columbine was was very strange and very very mis understood and very much propagandised. And yeah that uh it's it's it stands apart as a school shooting among other reasons because it was it was it wasn't intended to be a school shooting. Leebald and Harris they they constructed uh an I ed out of pro pane tanks and shrapnel that they'd you know, screws basically like pipe bomb shrapnel, but you know, like like buckets of it. And the way Columbine High School was structured, there were at there was a lunch how where where like the underclassmen were like leaving the cafeteria and the upper classmen were going to the cafeteria. So Harris, the math nerd he determined that at a particular moment maximum human density would be within this corridor leading to the cabeteria. So its notion was we blow up this this ied that we made, and you know, we wait outside and take cover behind our cars, and as survivors run out, like we we you know, we clipped the survivors. And then when it didn't go off, Harrison cleevewelld to like what the fuck? So uh, they realized too that some teacher or some staff member was like had noticed the bomb that was like poking around at it. So then they're just like, okay, just like go, We're just like shoot as many kids as we can, you know, and it but it's also too you know, Cleebold Pleebole's mom is just like like really creepy cunt was like decided to like make a career out of like a clout career out of the fact that she's killing Cleebold's mom, like really sick stuff.
Speaker 2: But she's also she's also obviously the brains of this. She's also a member of the tribe, of course. But I'm going that's where I'm going with this, so I apologize. Cleebold was obviously the mastermind of this. He obviously was the the motivating factor, Like Harris was kind of a limited guy. His dad was an Air Force major. You know, his mom like worked for a catering company. But it's like this evil, single pathic goye issheric Harris, you know he he he led this sensitive boy astray. It's like, get the fuck out of here. But plus you Columbine, the Colorado, that little tin community has something wrong with it, Like I do only know Michael moore away, like you know, military's and men. I mean there's something wrong there, and like no one's actually from there. And there was this weird uh, there was this like weird corny megachurch that a bunch of the victims went to. You know, uh, there's something there. There was like a lack of fellow feeling there that was almost kind of caricaturist. You know, it's like the kind of the sociological factors. It's like something that the Soviets would have drawn to be like see this is like, you know, America is just a shopping mall where nobody cares about their fellow man, and all they care about is you know, status and keeping up with the Joneses. That really is like a little you know, uh, and that that has something to do with it, you know. Uh, Like the North Shore has real pathologies.
Speaker 1: Like I told you growing up my when I was a little kid, like my my schoolmate and my buddy his dad murdered his mom and we knew it. It was obvious. We talk about it openly, and like the police didn't just like let him get away with it. Like awful stuff like that happens here. But you'd never see a school shooting on the North Shore. It wouldn't happen because the dynamics aren't there for it. Like people are too interconnected, you know, something that am I gonna only happen in a place that like no one has actually a place where like no one's actually from.
Speaker 2: Yeah you needed xascinated community.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, Rob Palmer a great chicken is MP. Yeah, it's uh, it's important, man. And Plus I just I like Mauslims and like a lot of you know, they're they're my friends, you know, and I break bread with them, you know. And the political isn't personal, I mean, Unfore, the transity of war and peace is you may be forced to kill people who you like, you know, I mean, which is which sucks not to be flipping about it. But this idea, I can tell all these people who rail against Islam, they they don't know anything about it. Then they haven't been around these people. Or it's like they're they're in the UK and there's some like half retarded Pakistani ripo who's like never set foot in a mosque who ended up there like incident to the kind of on going like ethnic cleansing program under auspices of refugeeism. And they're like, yeah, that's is what I'm you know, like I'd like me saying like it's the Catholic Church that sent these Venezuelans here that were like fucking everything up, you know, like it's it's like that level of ignorance. But you know, like I said, I there's there's some races I like a lot more than others. Okay, but there's there's a lot, there's a lot to admire in Islam. And you know, like I said, I uh, I, I am very much a man of the West. I mean I the West went down at Stalingrad in in historical terms. But you know, if you're if you're a heritage American, you especially if you are reformed, then you have Southern cultural roots you're in kind of an odd position historically, but I, as much as one can be, I am very much a man of the West. But again, I I'm a minority on the ground where I'm at, and I'm something of an ore analyst, and I find other races interesting and also essential understanding. You know, if you take race seriously, you know, you you know, you develop a respect for it as a criteria and as a human characteristic. You know, if you're gonna, like, if you're gonna like flippantly disrespect people categorically, that's that's not a mainly thing to do. It's it's kind of like bitchy and faggy. But it's also it means you don't I mean, you know, it means you don't actually respect race as is a quantity, because you wouldn't be trivial about it.
Speaker 2: I think, I think when you're when you're the victim of a social engineering regime, it's very easy for you to start studying race and then only want to concentrate on the differences.
Speaker 1: Yeah that too, that too, Yeah, and it yeah, it's but also I you know, eventually maybe this will be the third book. You know, when I say I'm I'm I'm ethically you know, a socialist, you know. I That's one of the reasons I got interested in Islam, you know, because there are Orientalist aspects of Asmal socialism. That's where people like John von Leers came from. You know, Carl Wolf's daughter ended up being this big Islamic scholar. That's not an accident either, you know. And if you're I realized Julius Evil himself, I've always been more parts of an agy owned, but Julius Evil had a huge impact on my thinking more than almost any other political writer except maybe a Heideger Hegel and Francis Percatyockey. But you know, your Schopenhauer was a huge Orientalist. But my point being, if you understand a little socialism and the perennial doctrines that underlie it and not you know, and and you understand the historically contingent aspects of the n Step and the journal Reich, but you know that said there there weren't our perennial aspects that are timeless. And you know, no real national socialists just has some categorical disdain for the orient quite the contrary, you know, like nor does he divide the world and like, oh, there's the white people and the non white people. No, that's not anything to shake out obviously, But people don't really understand national socialism. They they think it's a meme or they think it's uh where they think it's like Johnny Rebel stuff but with with you know, and I sent his cruise or something. But I don't mean to be abrupt, but I gotta I gotta speaking of the anaalop Hill guys. I gotta record with our friends Taylor and Kurt randalup Hill Ribody about an hour, and I need to give myself some time to like chill and decmpress and kind of like get my thoughts together. But I'm gonna try and upload d like a couple hours after we recorded. So I got I got dinner plans to a couple of friends of ours just at the Landmark after that.
Speaker 3: So but again it's.
Speaker 1: Like I got a lot going out of the I don't seem sort of like I don't really do ship, but I actually like do a lot of ship, man like, at least for me, I'm lucky. Man. Look, I can, you know, make my own schedule and reason, but I I want to make sure, uh, I want to make sure that my thoughts are together for this uh this pot episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you man.
Speaker 1: I'll hit you up by text later today or I mean we we always keep up in the chat, but i'll hit you guys up later today or tomorrow. I'm recording a Burden tomorrow morning. But after that I'm gonna be basically available. But yeah, and thank you subs. I really appreciate the fit that you've made this weekly stream pop. And yeah, I'll i'll throw this up on h on the on the sub stick when it finishes processing and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right to good people, and thank you.
Speaker 2: Pete, thank you, Somas.
Speaker 3: Take care. Yeah, man,