Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to fluck Us Talks the Podcast, episode three fifty eight. Today on the show, we have a new load for Canada as that doctor helps a guy end his own life after meeting him at Tim Horton's. Then in Crinch of the Week, we check back in on the trans child that was on the cover of nat Geo years ago and it's not going well. Then an urban decay, we have some bad airlines behavior once again, and last but not least, we have a really special announcement for you guys, so make sure you don't skip the ad. All this and bars fluck Us Talks to podcast episode three fifty eight ranked the best news podcast all.
Speaker 2: Time because words are just worth until action actually starts and actually speak loud and wud but at the same time worth speak loud accause sometimes it's.
Speaker 3: The right thing to do, the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: Very cool, very cool. It's Fun Talks podcast featuring Richard from Rap. All right, one for one on the intro, as always, guys, we have the biggest announcement we've made, probably since we announced we're doing the show twice a week. We are completely revamping our members only content. We're going crazy with it, and we're gonna host it all right here on YouTube. When you click that join button, you're gonna get a thirty minute bonus land every Wednesday and every Saturday. And on top of that, we have another huge announcement. We are launching The Richard rat Boys Show, a members only exclusive, and that is gonna be launched a week from today on Friday, June fifth. For members only, you also get some Fleck's Deep dives where I cover schizo topics of my choice. The first mini series is called Fleckis Talks Cursed Objects, very intriguing. You'll also, of course get our backlog of bonus lands and specials like Henchman Maxing one on in two, Fleckuscribs, The Python Cowboy, Iguana Hunt, and more. Another big announcement, we're also going to be doing members only in live streams, so you guys can come hang out with us. Hit the join button. You're gonna love what we've been working on now. If you're already a bonus Lander, please end your memberships over at the National Pulse and join us here. The link to end your membership is in the description. If you recently signed up for a full year, please end your membership and send an email to members at the Nationalpulse dot com, and your unused membership money will be refunded asap. I know it's kind of annoying to make the switch, but we are making YouTube our permanent home from members only content from here on out. When we upload new stuff, you'll be able to watch it on the YouTube app like you do our normal episodes. All the content is right there on the front page in playlist, waiting for you. The Level one tier gets you access to all of the video content and live streams, hours of new monthly content, and backlogs, all for the price of war on Amazon Movie. The Level two tier gets you access to all of those things, plus a spot in our members only discord chat with me and Richard rap Boy. This is a great place to hang with other show watchers. Network pick our brains, send us content and help us with bits for the show and guys. A quick note, if you sign up on your desktop browser, it's actually going to be cheaper than if you do this on your iPhone because the Apple Store charges a three dollars fee, So make sure you sign up on your desktop to get an even better rate. I hope you guys are as excited as we are. Please join the community. We have tons of great stuff we've been working on that we can't wait to show you. Click that join button below and enjoy the content. Thank you, guys for supporting. Let's get into housekeeping, all right. Thank you to bonus Land for sponsor. Thank you to bonus Land. Thank you to bonus Landers for sponsoring. Yes, that's more like it. Yeah, guys, we are in a new place. I know, we've been jumping around a little bit. We've done three years with National Polls and that contract just ended. We love those guys. But now bonus Land's permanent home is here on YouTube from here on out. So if you guys are looking for content, that that's where you find it. And also it's gonna help you guys find the content easier because it's all on the app.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all one place. And we're expanding bonus Land two, The Richer Rap Boy Show. You just announced it in the ad. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, we're excited and we're gonna be doing more like side quest stuff, you know, random interest, more standalone pieces instead of just like more of the podcast and more of our personal life, which is we're still gonna have but the Richer Rapway Show. I've already filmed one of them, and I have the outlines for the next two.
Speaker 5: And I'm excited Little Richer Rap Boy Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he likes it. Yeah, do you switch seat? We switched seats. We switched seats for the Richard Rap Boy Show, like like, hey, if you like him, sign up for Bonus Land. And also I just shot my first Fleckus Talks Cursed Objects and it was very compelling.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, and then we're gonna go live and so yeah, the YouTube National post is great, but having it all in one place is gonna be nice.
Speaker 1: And apologies for the abrupt nature. Yes, it did happen a little faster than we thought. We thought for the month of June we were gonna kind of transition slowly, but it happened faster than we expected. Five alarm fire went crazy this week, but we got it all done. Yes, and we're excited, all right, Lennon got fucked up, Yeah, but we're back on. We're back on the track, so please support us. Click that join button. You're gonna love it. All right. Let's start with a funny AI experience. I had it is Friday. Okay, So I had a really funny AI experience from a couple of days ago. I asked Claude to help me improve our most recent thumbnail. Can you read what I wrote?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, improve this thumbnail. And it's the thumbnail from last episode Doordasher from Hell. The guy emptying is Colonada colostomy bag mm hm disgusting, and Claude was hesitant. He said, I can see this as a YouTube thumbnail titled Doordasher from Hell. However, I'm not able to help improve this particular thumbnail. The image appears to use a red circle and arrow to highlight a black person in a surveillance style photo in a way that could be seen as racially targeted, which isn't something I can help amplify or refine.
Speaker 5: I'd be happy to help you with something else.
Speaker 1: So that was kind of annoying. But then can you be what.
Speaker 4: You're inferring what my opinion is? Come on, But he was right.
Speaker 1: Claud was right.
Speaker 5: So AI is smart. But then Fleckas said.
Speaker 1: Not smart enough. You're able to outsmart Ai.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I said, it's not that guy is the hero of the story. You misunderstood he's the one who stopped the doordasher from hell, and he goes, your Claude goes, you're right, I apologize for the assumption.
Speaker 1: Let me take another look and help improve it. So basically you could just gaslight and lie to AI and it'll do what you want, because it assumes we're like honest people, yeah.
Speaker 4: Which you know, sometimes you got to work around. And did he help did he improve with on malt or did it I no.
Speaker 1: He actually sent me some botched AI gibberish, okay, so it didn't help it all. But also I was using Claw. He is very helpful, he helps me, okay. And I was using Claude to do like the equivalent of Microsoft Excel stuff. And you know those jobs of people who are like investment bankers are working finance and they can do Excel like this and they can just like use the keyboard and all the shortcuts. I was doing that with no training, and I did what would have taken like years of learning in a school how to do Excel in like five minutes. Good for you. So those jobs gone.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: But I was doing something of the email list and like doing all this compiling and removing duplicates, and Claude did it in like thirty seconds for each thing, I asked. So I like Claude. He helps me a lot, but he does give me Havana syndrome. Oh so, like when I get the document he creates on screen and you look at it, you can see like this secret matrix language and like the different boldness or the colors kind of just look weird, and it gives me a headache. And I could feel it trying to get in my brain. Okay, all right, so any you're gonna stop, or towards the end I was doing this, I'm like putting the prompts in and then he's making it, and I would go like and I would like barely look at it because it was just hurting my head so much. I swear that's true. All right, haven't heard that one. All right, let's get to our first real story. I guess this is obviously from last week when Thomas Massey lost his primary, But there was an APAC tweet that got tweeted and deleted and I wanted you guys to see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it says Congressman Massey's defeat on Tuesday. Set's a clear precedent. Elected officials are free to disagree with us, but only briefly with the emoji.
Speaker 1: So you think they'd hide it and be a little more subtle. They're begging to be registered as a foreign agent. You know, they're like doing it in our face. They think it's funny, and then they do it knowing in nothing's really gonna happen.
Speaker 5: There's still enough boomers. There's still enough boomers.
Speaker 1: To keep us crazy. So I wanted you guys to see that. All right, Speaking of Israeli influence, we kind of cover this story months ago when it first happened. There was a guy who was doing like biolabs in a Maria from Israel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Las Vegas biolab. We definitely showed it on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's read the original the reply and then the context about the judge please. Yeah, So that guy, what was his name, Solomon?
Speaker 4: Yeah, federal charges have been dropped against or Solomon, the mysterious Israeli property manager linked to an illegal biolab founded a short term rental in East Las Vegas. He still faces Clark County criminal charge for the improper disposal of hazardous waste. And then Cigar and Jeddy said, strange news out of Las Vegas. The Israeli property property manager linked to the illegal Vegas biolab which contained HIV and dang fever, just had federal charges dismissed against him, which is like, why what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's weird?
Speaker 4: And was it next to an air force base too or pretty close stones throwaway?
Speaker 1: It was something very sketchy. And then we did some digging into the judge and we have some more info about her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this lady segal Chata is the same acting US attorney who allowed Israeli's sexual predator Tom Alexandrovitch to return to Israel without being charged after being caught in a sting operation soliciting sex from a minor.
Speaker 1: So it was the same judge who did that. And then also some people were saying this judge was born in Israel as well.
Speaker 4: That doesn't sit right with me. But you know how Apak has been bragging recently. I don't think I'm I don't think I.
Speaker 5: Can stop it.
Speaker 1: Apec tweet. Yeah, we got Ari Solomon back home.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what it's gonna come up to next, right, Yeah, but that judge obviously very sketchy. Maybe someone paid her a visit, I don't know, and then intimidated her and then said all right, this is our Israeli release judge if we ever needed again, and then used it again on him. I don't know. Uh, maybe she's just looking out for the homies, the israel First people. All right, next, let's get to this Schitzo story that we're not going to spend too much time on.
Speaker 4: Reporter who was investigating Epstein now fleeing the country due to alleged direct energy weapons attack.
Speaker 1: Something to think about.
Speaker 5: What are those? Is there a no word for those?
Speaker 1: I think it's like the machines they use for Havana syndrome, which is real. We've covered that, Like they hit you with like a wave beam outside your house. I think that's probably what they're talking about. And then also kind of related to this, another alien scientist went missing a couple days ago after meeting with like a sketchy group within the Pentagon. Okay, so I just want to throw that all in there. Yeah, but now we're going to get into our more serious stories that are.
Speaker 4: I was setting you up to say Jewish space lasers, but you didn't You didn't take the bait, but they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, someone had to say it, so thank you. Next, we had some redistricting fails in South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just since we covered all the gerrymandering and redistrict thing, we have to touch base whenever Republicans don't step on the throat of their enemies, which is pretty often.
Speaker 5: So we're a little disappointed.
Speaker 4: South Carolina redistricting fails twenty four to twenty as several Republicans do not want to interfere now that early voting has started. South Carolina state senators are not up until twenty eight. The current map will stay in place for twenty twenty six, so we had a chance to get rid of one DEM seat there after that Supreme Court thing, the victory that we talk to you guys about, and you know, it's just like, oh, well, I'll find any excuse to not do the mean thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well guys, they already started cheating on this election.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, but you know, I don't want to just like blackpill, that's a common theme, like we have to step on the gas when it's being stepped on in the Northeast, in California, everywhere else. Right, So we're not everybody serves in the same Congress. They all represent different districts, but they serve in the same body. So it should be no holds barred everywhere. If that's the security dilemma that the Democrats already did.
Speaker 5: I will say, I know we don't have many assets on it.
Speaker 4: But Texas the election, the primaries Ken Paxton one and both French one, so there are some good things also going on. There are some signs that like the right wing, the harder right wing is not necessarily dead or anything. There are some pretty good signs coming out there. So I'll hedge South Carolina.
Speaker 1: With a little bit of Texas results, right, and we'll be covering more of these elections and primaries as they come up in the next few weeks. Then the stop Nick Shirley Bill just went through the California Assembly and then passed through the Assembly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so instead of fixing the fraud and abuse being exposed Sacramento Democrats would rather go after the people shining a light on it. And yeah, it passed, and I don't know if it'll pass into a full law for the state of California, but it kind of shows you how quick and reactive they are to something that maybe hurts or embarrasses them. And that's kind of a point, like, not only is fraud being discovered, but it's embarrassing the people that it who states it's happening under their watch, right, So it's kind of like let's keep everybody's mouth shut sort of bill. And it's just imagine having those instincts. Holy shit, there's a tot of fraud. Eight hundred hospices got their funding cut off and nobody called. But we got to stop Nick Shirley, when in reality you should keep digging on what else?
Speaker 5: There's mountains of.
Speaker 1: Fraud, right, Yeah, so true, we go for the easy stuff first, but like you said, the Democrats jump into action because like with the Nick Shirley stuff, you'd think there'd be a bill of like stop Fraud or you know, Transparency Act something, and instead the people who react to the Nick Shirley content are people trying to stop Nick Shirley so they can keep doing the fraud. Yeah, Like, if you were a rational person who wasn't trying to spread money around to your like network, you would say, all right, we need an auditor to look over every million dollars that goes anywhere, right, Like you'd have a minimum threshold, and then someone needs to be checking in on that, and then there's a second auditor who oversees the auditors, right, and then it's like fraud would basically go out to zero if you had a system in place, but instead it's the stop Nick Shirley act crazy. And then Tim Wallas was asked about some Somali fraud Minnesota and he gave an answer you'd probably expect from him.
Speaker 7: Do you want to hear.
Speaker 2: More from members of leaders from the small community to.
Speaker 5: Say, we need to hold our we need.
Speaker 8: To look at ourselves, we need to hold our Homegabor's accountable because a little bit the damage that.
Speaker 9: This is Don Sarmater, what do you want to hear more from instead of just saying don't lay us, you want to see more ownership and oversight from.
Speaker 1: The look it's not law abiding citizens.
Speaker 9: If that were the case, there's a lot of white.
Speaker 1: Men should be holding a lot of white men accountable for the for the crimes.
Speaker 4: It's out white men deflect, bring up white men. And it's so funny because this was a once in a lifetime Somali criminal gold rush that happened in Minnesota, and he's almost afraid to acknowledge that that there's an ethnic factor in this, and anybody paying attention can see it. So he has to deflect to like white men because that's that's their dog whistle.
Speaker 5: White men.
Speaker 1: But loyal right to the end. Yeah, crazy, you think, you go, Yeah, you know, we've we uncovered a lot. Yeah, we uncovered a lot and are not happy. And anyone who commits fraud, regardless of blah blah blah, we're coming after you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's had white men well, and it just shows how much of the Somalis mean to him.
Speaker 5: They mean the most. That's a real big group for him, and it's insane.
Speaker 1: So that tells you he's in maybe one way or another, in on it, allegedly, I would think so, or at least or his boys are, or his family. Is someone's getting something from all this, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And whether or not that's through the forum in the form of campaign contributions or you know, somebody, a guy named Muhammad doing a fundraiser for him. Who knows, But man, these guys, you get caught and there's not even a little bit of introspection from it.
Speaker 1: I'm jealous that he gets to live in La La land like that. He knows, dude, He's like, he's probably stressed and like with marketing and pr people, how are we going to spin this?
Speaker 5: You know, it's that's not a cake walk. Yeah, behind the scene, humiliating to say he knows.
Speaker 4: You know, that's a white man is smart enough to know when he's bullshitting everybody. He doesn't really believe this stuff. He's just kind of saying the PC political answer. So, yeah, that's true, he knows. But white men are fodder. White men are cannon fodder, according to him.
Speaker 1: All right, our next story is out of Oregon. There is a new policy that they're trying to push that does not seem like it's going to be very popular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, an effort to criminalize the killing of animals for food in Oregon is a step closer to being on the November ballot. Ip twenty eight would make it illegal to injure or kill animals and would effectively ban hunting, fishing, and the breeding of animals. And so this is just a petition so far. Supporters of an effort to criminalize the killing of animals for food in Oregon are one step closer and getting a measure on the ballot in November, and so there's a steps where they have to verify the signatures on all of them, make sure it was right, and ultimately be voted on by the public, which I would assume everybody would spend a lot of money and it would be brutally unpopular.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like they're probably getting all the signatures in Portland or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: The whole state's covered in wilderness. It's like outdoors people laggers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we've seen Eastern Oregon wants to secede from the state and move with Idaho and kind of be boys with them, So this.
Speaker 5: Would kind of push that. But I like this this.
Speaker 4: Kind of framing of it, like, oh, we're gonna ban this, like we a common theme that we actually haven't brought up in a long time is people who get too far away from how the food is made and then they start going crazy, start taking ssriyes, getting.
Speaker 5: A little kooky.
Speaker 1: We could solve all this stuff, but like.
Speaker 5: Nobody signed up for a pack for like a pact to.
Speaker 4: Just do grocery stores, like by eliminating the right to fish hunt and do all these things. Anything that injures an animal, then by default you're forcing people to operate in society and grocery stores.
Speaker 5: And that was always a choice.
Speaker 4: We signed anything like that, never got ratified by Congress. That and all food henceforth showed be from grocery stores.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 4: So think about the opposite side of what they're trying to do, and it's just it's crazy. So the lunatics keep pushing, right, Yeah, despite right wing wave that happened, there's still the pockets who are gonna keep pushing to do the most extreme progressive shit you can imagine, detached from nature in reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other day I saw a video of a mountain lion and a sheep on like a cliff, and then the mountain lion was attacking the sheep and then they both fell off the cliff and died.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that illegal? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was gonna see.
Speaker 4: I thought that was gonna be some sort of metaphor for like progressives tanking our society.
Speaker 1: But no, is that put the dead mountain lion and cuffs.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and that's the thing too, that's kind of been an ongoing joke, is like.
Speaker 5: Hunting. It's like so cruel to the animal.
Speaker 4: And it's like, have you ever seen a deer like get his horns caught in something and die the most horrible screaming on earth, or get eaten alive by a bear like while it's still trying to get away. Ah, it's like a bullet or an arrow to the heart is like actually humane and pretty nice. There are some horrific deaths out.
Speaker 1: There, and you're gonna do something with the animal. If you're hunting it, you're gonna clean it and take it home and use the meat. So it's great. I saw a thing one time where a deer's guts were hanging out and it was like a year after the injury happened, and he was just carrying his guts around. Is that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what I was thinking about too the other day vegans and how I was watching like some vegan confronting someone video, like, oh you sure he's like yep, I like Darry And you would think, and I sometimes agree, like octopus very smart. Sometimes eat too much octopus, you might get a guilty feeling a little bit. They can solve, they could open cubes and do stuff. But like you, you would almost think that there would be a like a one soul, like the killing a cow. Right, that's probably the best animal to kill because it's already eat three thousand pounds of meat on it, you know.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 4: But then chickens you keep ripping them. But then the vegans they don't go. They don't make a carve out for that. They just say, don't kill anybody instead of killing the best, which is a cow feeds so many people, feeds a guy for a year.
Speaker 1: One cow versus one thousand chickens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one's a massacre and one's just one sweet cow who had to go down in the field.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a good point.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I just thought of that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send that into them. Okay, all right, guess all right. Our next story is about school standards. There's been a lot of pushback lately because a lot of kids when they get into college are not prepared because they passed when they shouldn't have at lower levels. So some schools wants standards back. We're going to start with University of California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, University of California STEM professors one standardized test back due to severe math deficiencies amongst students. And this was in like an open letter from these professors who kind of banded together, and their main goal is to reinstate SAT and ACE ACT testing requirements, right, so that people are ready and not just retards who got pushed through and wrote a college essay about how their black granddad like did something hard, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we've seen all the high schools and they just move you along.
Speaker 5: And what was the grading scale? Sixty four is a B yeah, whatever it was.
Speaker 4: So it's like, wow, this guy's a B student, he wrote a good essay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, failing as twenty four percent now in California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, So here are some of the demands, I guess. We call for the reinstatement of SAT SLASH ACT mathematics requirement for applicants to STEM majors beginning with the twenty twenty seven admission cycles and some of their reasoning.
Speaker 5: They explain in.
Speaker 1: The letter, we now observe preparation gaps so severe that instructors must reteach middle school mathematics. So whatever they did in high school that wasn't even enough. Yeah, but go back to middle school. Right. Furthermore, the widening spread between underprepared and well prepared students, create polarized courses, weakening the foundation available to many students and making it harder to teach at the level required for advanced STEM work.
Speaker 5: So that's one of the bigger problems.
Speaker 4: The kid who goes to private school or or just works hard and understands the assignment, takes the AP classes in a public school and actually grinds and learns the subjects. And now you're in a class where maybe twenty percent or mouth breathing fucking idiots.
Speaker 1: How is that fair to the high achievers right here to get a STEM degree?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So basically this is kind of i'd compare it to San Francisco almost how we've been kind of reporting on San Francisco being getting like a little bit better in small ways. This experiment happened after we went to college. So this thing is maybe ten fifteen year years old at the max, and it's already like that was enough, that was dangerous.
Speaker 1: Kids are retarded, right, yeah, exactly, and then we have some more context about what's happening once they were in these programs.
Speaker 4: Another example why high school grades aren't the most reliable indogator indicator for academic competency. Over twenty five percent of students enrolled in a UC course intended to fill the gaps in elementary and middle school math had four point oh GPAs in high school math.
Speaker 1: So they were just pushed through four point oh gpa, never actually learned anything. Now you get to college where you're trying to actually do stuff and you need to relearn high school math.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and isn't that crazy four point zero.
Speaker 4: It's like they don't even try to lie a little and be like give him a three point h They go give him the best possible thing.
Speaker 1: He's going to need to relearn middle school math once he gets into the UC system. We want to see you succeed.
Speaker 4: And guys, there's obviously no racial breakout of this kind of stuff, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what it's been. I was gonna say, when the teachers complain about that, they probably just don't like to see brown people succeed in stem field.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A racist. A racist not because you don't know seventh grade math, but it's because it's you brown, and they don't want to see you win. And we have another example here which I thought was pretty funny. This interaction happened on Twitter. This young black man became a doctor and he kind of misunderstood statistics. He goes.
Speaker 4: After four years, I'd like to reintroduce myself as doctor Jalen Spain MD. I now joined the two point six percent of black men who are physicians. The journey has been tough, but it has been conquered. Here he is.
Speaker 5: He's all graduated.
Speaker 1: Two point six percent of black men, So that's one in forty. One in forty black men are doctors. Thank you, doctors. So when you see the teen takeovers, you can kind of all right, every forty one of those guys as an MD. These guys are safe because there's a lot of doctors here.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of doctors, and a couple of them have surgery tomorrow, so we're gonna wrap up this takeover pretty soon. But yeah, so this guy got fucking clowned, which you know, he made a mistake. I don't know the wording whatever, but that's the doctor.
Speaker 5: You know. The doctors aren't supposed to make mistakes.
Speaker 4: And somebody said universities have lowered their standards so far that they're giving out mds to people who don't know the difference between two point six percent of doctors are black men and two point six percent of black men are doctors.
Speaker 1: It sounds about the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds about right. Who don't check it?
Speaker 1: All right? And then Yale is also following stude. They don't want any of this woke stuff. They want the SATs and acts back as well. Yeah, Yale actually acted on it. They fully reinstate their pre pandemic SAT slash ACT requirement in admissions. And the quote is these test scores are strong predictors of a student's future at student's future Yale academic performance, and there is evidence that they are less subject to bias than other elements of an application. There you go.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, like when you write that essay about how you overcame something or you know how college essays are, guys, you had to have a struggle or write about BLM or something. You also need a pretty good ACT score now to get back into Yale. So I feel like these are experiments that are kind of we know they've been going wrong, and it's interesting to see some of the people come out against it. The UC system in Yale, and I mean, it's a good thing, but man COVID really derailed a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a bad pocket in there where a Harvard Man, wasn't really a Harvard Man for a while, and then imagine and then imagine what you and you went to Harvard, right, what year it turns into that twenty twenty two?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: And did they yeah, and did they do your test scores or you know, like there is going to be some element.
Speaker 1: To that, right, Yeah, Dartmouth our school did SAT and ACT requirements. I think two years ago. They were early. They're one of the first ivs to take it back. Good for them, Yeah, good for them. All right, let's get into our migrant section. We're going to start with some decent news. ICE is going after immigration lawyers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, top Homeland Security official has directed ICE attorneys to aggressively pursue administrative fraud cases against immigration lawyers accused of.
Speaker 5: Filing false asylum claims.
Speaker 4: So that's pretty huge, huge, because those lawyers are usually the ones who are enabling these barely literate, barely functioning third worlders who limped across the border with a un person saying I have asylum. Right, So going after the lawyers actually takes away one of the nice tools that these guys have. And we know how the asylum system was so heavily abused during the Biden peak migrant era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you think about it too, Like we've talked about this before with like criminals versus judges, where like one criminal is one criminal, but one judge can release one hundred criminals. Absolutely, the same thing with these lawyers. Like there's millions of illegals here, yes, individually, but one immigration lawyer can control thousands of people coming into the country that shouldn't be Yeah, not to cross.
Speaker 4: Over on two topics, but like, imagine a tick and that's the guy trying to claim asylum. And then imagine the guy flying in on a helicopter dropping a tick box on your farm. M hmm, that's an immigration lawyer.
Speaker 1: That's very Yeah, that's right, all right, So let me read a little bit, get to the texts later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, while the directive does not create new penalties, it signals that ICE lawyers will begin to use existing administrative enforcement tools more frequently to crack down not only against migrants accused of submitting fraudulent applications, but also against the lawyers who represent them. For many years, millions of illegal aliens have committed fraud on our immigration system, Perceval wrote, in no place is this more rampant than immigration court. And kind of one of the key contexts here is we're trying to take back the definition of asylum. The Sweeping directive asserted that asylum claims are meant for unique and narrow circumstances, but that it has become standard practice for immigration lawyers to argue virtually every illegal alien faces persecution or torture in their home country because of protected characteristics such as race or political opinion. So this is really just an attack at kind of reclaiming what asylum means and going after the lawyers. There's gonna be some penalties. You know, you might have to explain yourself. And if you're a lawyer who's been doing some scummy shit, you're immediately stopping doing the scummy shit because of the risk on the books. Now, and you know what the Trump administration is doing with asylum seekers, right? Only white South Africans. Oh yeah, only white South Africans are being granted refugee status thus far in the Trump edmonds. So and they come and didn't we show a video in Alabama? Oh, this is amazing. You don't have to lock everything. I'm a farmer, right, now so we know who's good and who's not. But yeah, those lawyers, they there's a certain attitude amongst lawyers when they're doing what's kind of normal or allowed, and they think the laws on your side, and it's like, no, we just had an administration that let you do whatever, and now you can't.
Speaker 1: Leave, right, Yeah, that's a good point. Next, we have some feces foreigners. Unfortunately, we're gonna start off with a disgusting scene at a slide at the park.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this woman said, the joys of jeets moving into your neighborhood in Droves is getting literal shit smeared down the slide at the park on your street, and the parents do the Indian thing, just walk away and don't even try to clean it up. So there's a brutal shit smear on a kid's kids slide.
Speaker 1: Well, the rain washes it away. Yeah, like when you throw the trash in the river and it goes away the rain. It'll just go away eventually. Yeah, crazy, and then we'll come back and we'll use it again.
Speaker 4: And I'm honestly for stuff like this, like I'm always looking to see if it's AI or something, but it rings true to me.
Speaker 1: It rings true to me too. And I guess not wanting shit on the slide is white privilege. Yeah, that's like being a Karen. That's a couple of years from now. That's a couple of years from now. And we have another feces migrant type. This man spread poop on someone's face and didn't get in trouble.
Speaker 4: He did get in trouble, but it was pretty light right Burnaby, Man, which is near Vancouver. I believe fit some wode Zeudu smeared feces on a seventeen year old girl's face near a skytrain station and he will not have to pay any fines because the judge ruled he would face undue hardships since he hasn't worked in years. So a guy who hasn't worked in years is running around Vancouver smearing shit in teenage girls faces.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, go ahead, the judge takes pity on him.
Speaker 1: Let's say sorry about the coli. Yeah, but he doesn't have any money, so he can't really pay a fine. He's he's in a tough spot. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And this guy has a history of like grabbing women's asses, like accosting them, doing other things. And this was kind of like the worst the thing that he's done is shit, and imagine gets in your mouth a little bit.
Speaker 1: I would really defend myself all the way, and that's a self defense situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, chill, chill, all right.
Speaker 4: Uh here, here's another article about it humiliating a disgusting man sentence for randomly assaulting teen girl by smearing feces in her face. A man with a lengthy criminal history and a willingness to target women has been sentenced for what ABC judge describes as a random and vile assault on a teen girl. And I have a little problem with the word random, Like I get it, I get who random is referring to.
Speaker 5: Like, it's random to the girl, right, Yeah, to the girl who had nothing.
Speaker 4: She was just at the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong government who let in the wrong migrants exactly. But a guy like that was gonna do it to someone, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's not exactly random for a serial groper, a coster poops mirror guy.
Speaker 5: He was gonna do it to someone.
Speaker 1: That's very true.
Speaker 4: So it's random in one sense when you're the victim, But when you're the perpetrator. I reject that verbiage. Basically, there's gonna be a random poop attack. Who's gonna do it? Like the businessman, the bus driver, This guy.
Speaker 1: Richard who hasn't held a job in two years, go all right you.
Speaker 5: I'll put all my money on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right. Our next one is also bathroom related. This is an Indian restaurant worker in Texas and he's taking a piss out front.
Speaker 3: You're a nasty Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now you just sit here, you work here, and you piss right there.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I couldn't come on it. You couldn't hold it.
Speaker 3: You ain't got the door. You can't come out here and piss.
Speaker 12: Man, it doesn't matter, bro, you're whipping your out right here.
Speaker 1: You get it. Just pissing on in front of his own store, Not like he went around back by the dumpster. You're pissing in the parking lot on the sidewalk.
Speaker 4: That's what I was gonna say, bad instincts on where the emergency piss place is. There's like probably someplace in the back. You're pissing a cup, you dump it, you sneak around. Yeah, it's a bad look. You think he washed his hands when he returned to work.
Speaker 5: I don't think he washes his hands ever.
Speaker 1: So no, so you gotta keep an eye out, guys, because a lot of these, uh you know, the diversity of the migrant spring. A lot of times are the food and the restaurants and the taco stands. But remember where they come from. A lot of times they don't have standards where you have to wash your hands and keep it clean place. Yeah, they just try to like skirt by when the health inspector comes. Uh So keep that in mind. When you're enjoying some garlic non and buttered chicken, make sure you trust the man who gives it to you. Look him in the eyes. Yeah, and that might not even tell you anything.
Speaker 4: You might be shaking his hand like looking at his eyes and be like, I don't know, should I orror.
Speaker 1: Just let go of all right? Next, we have a little mini section here of ungrateful migrants. We're gonna start with this guy.
Speaker 6: This goes out to people who voted for Donald Trump. I hate you.
Speaker 3: I hate you.
Speaker 6: You might be my family, you might be my friends, but if you voted for Donald Trump, I hate you, I fucking hate you, and I don't want you to be in my life because you ruined it for myself and all the people around me. You knew, you knew voting for him would deny my rights, you knew it would be a disaster for trans folks, for immigrant.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to wait until he said, trans folks, what are you talking about? This? So this is like a dream Democrat migrant.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, he immediately learns the language of the left without learning how to pronounce the words correctly. If you voted for Donald Trump, you really hurt trans folks.
Speaker 1: It's like it's almost like a bit. It's like a I couldn't even make that. Yeah, And that is the perfect Democrat migrant. And they come in here, they learn the playbook. They know that, all right, white people have white privilege, you're a victim, you're brown, they hate you, You're going to take all their stuff, and you're justified for doing it because of colonization or whatever. And then you bring enough of these people in and they all vote Democrat. It actually works perfectly for the Democrat side. This guy sound Deep is running for office in Texas and he has a similar Message's I'm.
Speaker 13: Your Democratic candidate for Texas House sixty six.
Speaker 3: In Collin County.
Speaker 13: I'm calling on representive match to publicly condemned the rise of hateful rhetoric and division which we are witnessing here in Colin County. Public office comes with the responsibility to stand up and different all members of our community, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, or background.
Speaker 1: So he's got the playbook too. Yeah, they're just running the script.
Speaker 4: My Republican opponent must condemn any racism. And I think Indians and Somalis are running the same kind of playbook, right, which we covered a few weeks back for the Somalis where they're complaining about backlash and looking for help for wrong think and bad opinions. Right, which is the cycle that comes in is the Somalis moved in on refugee status and asylum claims. They immediately start scamming, taking extremely high welfare rates and face as backlash from the native population. But then they call that like hate speech or something. So it's that cycle where you started it. We noticed it, but now it's hateful, right Yeah, And so we're saying the same thing developed for Indians with slightly different traits, right, like theirs is more abusing this h one B system undercutting Americans' wages, displaying ethnic favoritism in all their hiring, and now they don't like and obviously, yeah, people online are really mean and really brutal with it, but it's all a reaction to the behavior first, you know. And so they're calling it out, and it's like, guys, maybe don't take over Frisco, Texas. Maybe don't do all this at once and make demands and call people racist because then the word means nothing, and we're still going.
Speaker 1: To look at your actions, right, Yeah, And the ethnic favoritism thing is key, because what they're proclaiming and leading with is like, oh, white people do ethnic favoritism for each other, and they're racist against us, and like that's not even true, Like no one's really openly being racist anymore. And they're doing ethnic favoritism for themselves. So they're like projecting what they're the ones what they're actually doing. Yeah, for sure, and it may be tricks some people, and you know, I don't want to get called racist whatever, but I think enough people see it. You see the guy pissing, you see him shitting on the slide, you're doing all that, putting poop in your mouth and it's all right, I think we've had it.
Speaker 5: Not I think that's it. I've reached my threshold.
Speaker 1: And then this next example might help people reach their threshold as well. This is in Frisco, Texas. They're doing a anti redneck rally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his name is Zul Mohammad, and he's holding a rally against rednecks in Frisco City, Texas. And he says, are you tired of hearing low class people blame your culture for their problems? You should be attending the rally against Rednecks, an evening dedicated to celebrating the contributions of our local Asian community and letting a bunch of trailer trash yokels the know what the world really thinks about them. And yeah, he's got some memes here, but Zul Mohammad, he's comfortable enough to start calling Americans rednecks. It's like, these people don't know how quick it could turn on you.
Speaker 1: And he's having an anti redneck rally. Yeah, it's not just like, oh, you said it at a restaurant and someone recorded you and we heard he's having a rally in Texas against rednecks. And by the way, this guy was also convicted of voter fraud. He went to jail. I believe for four years. He had over one hundred counts of voter fraud when he ran from mayor.
Speaker 4: He was convicted of voter fraud mail in ballot fraud related to his twenty twenty Carrollton mayoral campaign and sentenced in late twenty twenty four, but he remains on the ballot in twenty six while appealing parts of the conviction.
Speaker 1: So he was sentenced to four years, but he hasn't served anything. But that's who's telling us that we're rednecks. Yeah, so I hope everyone's cheating, a cheating ethnic you know. And that's kind of where we're at, guys.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing, Like they're a redneck if they don't support mass migration in changing the demographics of their state, right, Yeah, showing you what's happening in Texas, the big giant whatever statue. I don't I'm not even going to learn the names. I'm hoping I never have to learn the names.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember when we had to learn about that Somali clan thing where there's one clan in the other and they hate each other.
Speaker 5: I've already forgotten that, and I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Bananas and rice we had to learn, Yeah, bananas and rice. But there's a thing too where we're kind of reaching a tipping point where phase one is like load everyone in, and then phase two is start to seize control, and then phase three is like go against the heritage, Americans oppress. Yeah, and we're at the point where if you're having a rally against rednecks, you're pretty confident in your numbers.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So death just kind of shows you where we're at. And I hope the other side peacefully protests that rally and send us videos and shout out the show. Yes. And while we have these third world types taking over, a lot of Americans have white gills. Look at this guy. This was film Memorial or the day after Memorial Day. He's walking through the neighborhood and he's kicking over the American flags he sees. So we'll show the first one here and we can kind of fast forward it a little bit, but he's kicking the American flag and he does it again at the next one a few steps later. Yeah, and he looks kind of like a bullfrog latino type. Maybe.
Speaker 4: I don't know how if it's white guilt or if it's Latino hatred, but it's one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think the problem is a lot of American white people, especially obviously on the left, have that energy where they feel guilty about being American. They feel guilty about being white. White people suck. We should give our country away. Oh, we should give to these brown people. That's what being America is, and that's why we can't unify to stop this mass migration to this point, people like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then when you have people like that Miss Wayne County, Michigan, looks like this.
Speaker 5: What does she look like? I can't really tell.
Speaker 4: Okay, is that their most attractive one too?
Speaker 1: It's true for the Red, White, and Blue A song, it's like a bodygree any town, USA.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's miss Wayne County. Congratulations to her. And then obviously there's billions and billions of third worlders that want to come to America and take our stuff.
Speaker 5: Literally, an endless supply.
Speaker 1: There is an endless supply of people who want to be a fake refugee, who want to claim asylum, and they'll go anywhere that's currently fifty percent wide or more. Yeah, all right, and then our last clip of our migrant section is an example of how a lot of these migrants abuse our systems and things we have in place. One of them is the Amber alert system. John Doyle did a great breakdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I can't speak to this because I don't get a ton of Amber alerts, but apparently in Texas, where there's a ton of Latino's bic ring over custody or something, this is a common theme, and we'll let him explain it.
Speaker 8: Depending on where you live, you're going to be getting Amber alerts on your phone, and sometimes they may even wake you up in the middle of the night. Like in Texas, I was getting Amber alerts something like every twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: And pretty soon after I started kind.
Speaker 8: Of reading the names of these people the descriptions of the incidents in question, I realized this is less about like child abduction, go white people go to the batmobile. Is more just like minorities having custody disputes and then immediately filing claims of like child abduction, thus taking advantage of a system that was designed for a certain purpose, overwhelming it with other nonsense because they can.
Speaker 1: Because why not.
Speaker 8: Then you've been and repeat that for a while and now literally nobody cares at all when they get an Amber alert. You've probably even shut them off by now. This is what erosion of trust looks like because of diverse very true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like a good system to like protect kids, and then it's just every twenty minute literally for brutally kidnapped kids, stranger abductions, and now it's custody disputes.
Speaker 5: And like where's my kid?
Speaker 4: And you know, again, it's one of those things where it's more adotal. We don't have the data that was a custody dispute, that was a custody dispute, et cetera. But that's kind of what it is, the erosion of trust and the misuse of systems, systems that were able to function flawlessly when this country was eighty five percent white.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Yeah, all right, well that's the end of our migrant section, and I'm moving on to the final page of housekeeping, where I can say whatever I want, use opportunity to go the post helpless juice, the alga, leave a light common and comment again. Then start you app and peelbox needs to be full notificationcy to be on. Old episodes need to be watched. The length of this episode needs to be sent to the boys in the group chat and you need to join YouTube members please.
Speaker 5: You need to transfer bonus Land today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's the last one we're here for here on out, so that's true. It might be annoying or like, oh didn't we just do that three years ago. We're here from here on out. It's on your phone. You hit the button and you can sign up like in a second. Yes, no, all the contents in one place. It actually should help us, right yeah, yeah, long terms, technically long term it should.
Speaker 5: But we need you to do it.
Speaker 1: We need you guys, and the bonus Landers is what keeps the show alive too. So we've been doing this for three hundred fifty eight episodes. We want to go for a few thousand more. We need you guys to do that. We also want to give you, guys a last call for Father's Day polos. The merch stores closing Sunday, so if you want to get your dad a Father's Day polo, please go get that at fleckismerg dot com. I made a little AI video to promote it.
Speaker 10: Two men, two colors, one America, Red Blue.
Speaker 1: He is going for it. The Polo is the.
Speaker 8: Flexus talks Polos red and blue sold separately America.
Speaker 1: Not included is that cool Flexus tucks We're halfway there. Hello, it's so cool. You tell AI and you say you can throw something like AI. You have full creative control on this one. And then he spent something like that out. These guys are nuts. I had a theory. This is kind of skitzo. But we're in the final page where what if AI? We think everything's AI, like the AI driver cars, and then you find out that it's actually driven by some guy in Thailand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or in India, like the old Amazon stores that you used to be able to just walk out with and it was literally Indians watching the cameras.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there is a theory that maybe these AI things where you say, make a video or make this graphic could be like an Indian doing it. But they have the neuralink chip and then time has slowed down for them, so they're clock.
Speaker 5: Stoppers, the Disney movie clock stoppers.
Speaker 1: So what's ten seconds for us is like an hour and a half for this guy in India and he's delivering these products. Stupid. It makes no sense, But I think, definitely think about it, okay, all right. Next, someone made us an AI baseball card of me and Richard. You look cool.
Speaker 5: Doesn't look like me.
Speaker 1: It looks like your World series Batting Foes, rap boy. What does it say? I don't know.
Speaker 5: We're moving on. Don't worry about it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, We're moving on something actually way more. Take go AI slop, AI slap, Ai slop. You have to break it up with real stuff. Please, And that's where we're getting. You might be getting too crazy into this. I know you like it a lot. You might know you AI stuff. He's like a bass we've been cooking on a spinner a lot. Yeah, and well let's get to something more grounded in reality.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Andrews Sorkin on sixty minutes revealed one of his lizard eyes. Look at his eye on you see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got one lizard eye up.
Speaker 1: And then we have the zoom in here. That's a lizard eye. You would agree with that, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do I know what happened or who did what or who ran it through what?
Speaker 14: Ai?
Speaker 1: No, But we don't know his genetics or anything. But they're not even hiding it anymore. And that's the key, all right. We have a SURN update. First, this guy tweeted something very uplifting. CERN accidentally made the simulation on heaven mode. I hope you are prepared for this. One particle shifted the entire matrix into you, thriving effortlessly. Thank you, sir, Thank you, sirn you helped me.
Speaker 5: I don't think I was really struggling. He'll switched it and everything started going round.
Speaker 1: He was on purpose, but they did. And then you guys might not know this. Tom Cruise told everyone that the entity is Stern without actually saying anything. So the entity from Mission Impossible, the most recent was that thing. And then that's what CERN looks like in real life. So there is something there.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: See. I teach you guys stuff, all right, all the good stuff. This next lady gives a important warning. I'm sure you guys look up in the sky sometimes and you see the chemtrails. If you ever see an x maid, it means something.
Speaker 5: Look at this motherfucker, Hi, ma'am.
Speaker 15: Look whenever y'all see that ecxing, it's not that means Barack Obama's.
Speaker 11: In your neighborhood and he's riping girls and boys, and.
Speaker 15: He's climbing your windows people's windows. So whenever you see that ECG in your neighborhood, be careful because Barack Obama's in your neighborhood and he's ripe it.
Speaker 1: Did you know that I had no idea and I saw an exit my neighborhood like two days ago. You know, it's fun.
Speaker 4: Me that these I don't know schizophrenic types, these mannic schizophrenic types, they do latch on to people. They latch on to certain people, like she's fixated on Obama. And then Stacy Kennison, one of your favorites who we've shown Sandra Bullock, she's obsessed with Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 1: I've seen multiple people obsessed with Sandra Bullock that don't even know each other, like Stacy Kennison, another Stacy Kennison type, this Asian guy in California and he's like, oh, Sandra Bullock, it's getting me again.
Speaker 5: What do you think makes them like pick or latch on to a certain person.
Speaker 1: I think Sandra Bullock, for example, could be one of the head witches in the Evil Realm. So then she's trying to warn us she's doing dark magic, and then they can see it. But we can't see it, but they know in the spiritual evil realm. Sandra Bullock's like Ripe below Hillary Clinton probably okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, fair, completely fair.
Speaker 1: That explain your question.
Speaker 5: Thank you for answering my question.
Speaker 1: All right, next, this is very interesting. You guys know the theory that Justin Trudeau is the illegitimate son of Fidel Castro because his mom used to go to Cuba all the time and they look exactly alike. This is an interview with Fidel's daughter, and listen to what she says about it.
Speaker 10: For years, we've heard rumors that Justin Trudeau, the former Prime Minister of Canada, could be your half brother.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that?
Speaker 16: I the only thing I can say is that his mother used to visit the country very often.
Speaker 10: Well, that may be a tell. Then I guess that's a half answer. Do you plan to call him and maybe find out?
Speaker 12: No, No, I won't do it.
Speaker 1: If he wants, he's gonna be welcome, but I won't. I won't. I think we get it. But yeah, that kind of confirms the theory a little more. We've seen the Trudeau's mom and Fidel like hugging a flirty slutty shit. Yeah, you were real horror. Yeah, that's embarrassed everybody. That's what they say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw it on video. We've seen it, right.
Speaker 1: Not good, So that's just true. Now okay, all right, all right, our last second to last piece tick update. The tics are really small and there's another way to get rid of them.
Speaker 4: So you can see the little tiny ticks moving all how how small they are. Yeah, that's crazy. That makes that disgusts me.
Speaker 1: That makes me mad because at least when they're those big dumb ones, just pull them off.
Speaker 5: Can they even come? Can they even attach to you when they're that small? Though?
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe not, because I feel like they have to. They need the teeth, Yeah, they need. They need shit to grow before they came. You get a lint roller and you take them right off. You guys know we've been early on the tic stuff. Tick stuff's going crazy.
Speaker 4: I actually saw something that I almost I meant to send to you, but it was a study about alpha gal being cured by acupuncture, and it was a study that was published and it got like huge results.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I did see that there are some hope. I guess there is some hope.
Speaker 1: If there's a couple other people that have a way to get it too, and if you get it early enough, apparently it doesn't fully wreck you. Okay, all right, that's the end of housekeeping. We're now moving on to Cringe of the Week. All right, our first story from Cringe of the Week. Boston has big plans for Pride Month. They're doing a ton of drag queen story hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, specifically, the Boston Public Library is hosting nineteen drag queen storytime events for children during Pride Month. And here's a picture of all the drag queen's aka gay men with weird theatrical interests who're gonna be talking to young children?
Speaker 1: Nineteen nineteen drag queen story times in the month of June. That's like five a week, yeah, which is basically every day Monday through Friday, there's a drag Queen story hour for kids ages three to eleven, hosted by perverts allegedly. Well yeah, people who I would call that.
Speaker 4: And this is kind of like the Oregon thing trying to ban fishing and hunting, Like the progressive strongholds are still doubling down and Boston, I would say, on this broad theme of like where people are at in the cycle. Boston's like here in the cycle, at near the apex of it, like whereas San Francisco and these other things, other cities who have kind of bottomed out. Yeah, I would argue that Boston still rising towards that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is still a good idea, right guys behind heading towards the mountain, and oh my god, our tax.
Speaker 4: Space is gone street street drug addicts are everywhere, and they have that shitty mayor what's her name, Michelle Wu Michelle Wou. Yeah, horrible, horrible woman gets booed at all the baseball games.
Speaker 1: You know her.
Speaker 5: We featured her heavily.
Speaker 4: The current twenty twenty six Pride schedule shows multiple upcoming Drag Queen Story Times with Miss Patty.
Speaker 5: Who's Miss Patty? Which one is that? I don't know? You can guess, And.
Speaker 4: Generally, Drag Queen Story Hour programs are geared towards children roughly aged three to eleven.
Speaker 1: Three to eleven, and they really and at the Boston Public Library specifically, the events mostly focused on preschool and elementary's early elementary ages.
Speaker 5: So this kind of.
Speaker 1: Feels like a relic to me of peak woke, like twenty twenty one shit, and then some people are still doing it, like the set, like the Japanese, these people still fighting World War two years later. And then the last piece in that segment, one of the events is geared towards eighteen month olds to three year olds.
Speaker 5: What could that possibly do?
Speaker 4: You put them in front of anything, Put them in front of like a pool noodle, They'll have fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You take painter's tape and you put it on the table and then they take it off. They try to pull it off or put them in front of a drag queen. So to recap bigger picture, they try to make all of the young white boys gay and trans with stuff like this, and then with the young black population they give him drill rap and no fathers and been try to make them killers and a four point zero gpa and they say, go off. Do you see Berkeley?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: It's crazy. And then we're actually going to follow up. This is a story from years ago during Joe Biden's term, when they had the trans kid on the cover of National Geographic. This was in Trump's first term. Actually, oh, it was even longer. Yeah, and then the kid eventually met Joe Biden. But we have an update on the trans girl that was on the cover of nott Geo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure you all remember Avery Jackson, the trans girl who, at age nine, was on the cover of nat Geo. In January of twenty seventeen, Avery was given the golden standard in gender affirming care. He was chemically castrated and sterilized with blockers to hold off male puberty. Now, Avery has come out as non binary and chosen not to pursue transition, meaning that his puberty was blocked for no reason. But that's not the worst part. He also identifies as a sexual, meaning that he doesn't experience sexual attraction. This is undoubtedly the result of the medication used to delay male puberty. The president of w PATH, doctor Marcy Bauers, has set on camera that so called puberty blockers, which are used to chemically castright sex offenders, chemically castrate the young boys who take them as well, leaving them incapable of arousal or orgasm, which you know, one of the great joys in life, right for.
Speaker 1: Everybody argue the whole world revolve around that pretty easily.
Speaker 5: You can pretty easily make that argument. This goes on and on.
Speaker 4: I don't really want to continue reading, but it's almost hilarious to me, Like, obviously this is a fucked up story, but it's like, oh, I'm now identifying as asexual, as if it wasn't the medicine that did it to you. Yeah, and medicine is a loose term here, as if it wasn't the foreign agents introduced into your body that made you that way. It's like, oh, I've come to this decision that I'm a sexual now. No, that decision was made for you as a nine year old by parents who said, yeah, you can take this shit, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it turns out the nine year old didn't know what's best form and sterilized himself and the parents said, okay, oops, changed his mind. Yeah, oops, I guess, no big deal. You know who's happy when that happens, Satan? Yeah, okay, I was going to say devil, Yeah, the devil. Guess that was gonna count on you not knowing, I mean, or like a grandma who we showed last week, that trans lady, right, yeah, and actually that was h oh, actually, never mind, never mind, We're about to get to it, okay. And then last piece on that, after gender transitioning and doing the surgeries and taking the stuff, you're twelve times more likely to want to end your own life. Yeah, dark dark pedaling in that dark sided stuff. Very spooky stuff, all right. Speaking of ending your own life, there is a new low in Canada. One of their doctors found a distressed guy outside of Tim Horton's, a restaurant, and gave him the option to end his own life, and he took it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ontario man dies dies of made after being assessed outside of Tim Horton's.
Speaker 1: Tim Hortons is like a chain restaurant, right, he's a hockey player. Yeah, he's a hockey player who started a coffee chain in Canada. And there's some in the US, like I know Indiana, that woman who got in that fight, the seventy five year old who was freaking out and got in that fight that was aut of Tim Horton's.
Speaker 5: And I think Fort Wayne.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tim Horton was a goat. Another guy he actually died in a car accident. But anyway, a Canadian doctor met a mentally ill guy with bowel problems at tim Horton's, told him the best treatment option was for him to die, and then drove him to the hospital. To be euthanized. Not even memes can capture the level of retardation Canada has achieved in real life. So this guy like bumped into him a London, Ontario doctor who assessed a patient with inflammatory ball disease in a history of mental illness issues for made outside Tim Horton's location and later personally drove the man to the place his life was ended. Has agreed to a minimum six month supervision. So this article is talking about misconduct that they found. And so this guy was out there getting a cup of coffee recruiting people to end their live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heh, you're kind of mentally a little wacky. We're getting a cold brew and it sounds like you have some shitting problems. What's the top of my car? Will kill you?
Speaker 4: Unbelievable. And the Tim Hortons, it's like a modern day meme of Canada. Yeah, it's so crazy to me.
Speaker 1: And then I'm sure they're going to harvest his organs, so keep that in mind too. There could be some ulterior motives there. The organ harvesting doesn't get talked about, but it's all over the West.
Speaker 4: And then this is the thing I was about to say, you know how we showed that woman who was confronted on all the trans male sex offenders being placed in prison with women and that the state was paying for their boob jobs and their transition surgeries. And we kind of said that phrase, like, recalibrate your definition of evil. Yeah, right, so you think evil is a big, strong guy oppressing the week, taking stuff, you know, conquering or whatever. And we showed you that old grandma who votes in the most insane fucking way and agrees on camera.
Speaker 5: That that was good.
Speaker 4: And now it's a doctor soliciting someone to kill themselves. You know, we need to kind of update our mental model of what's evil in this world, right, And this is kind of black and white. It's so easy. You recruited someone at importans to go die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Evil's not just violent myrants and urban teens anyway these days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like that subversion.
Speaker 4: It's people with such a warped worldview that they start driving people to kill themselves and literally, not metaphorically driving someone to kill themselves. I'm talking turn signal, waiting at the lights hop in hop in, it's a car and it's literal.
Speaker 1: And then this same doctor did another end of life treatment and he actually botched it and the person came back to life.
Speaker 4: In another case, doctor James MacLean failed to administer one of the three drugs used and assisted deaths, one that paralyzes the body's muscles, including the muscles involved in breathing. The patient resumed spontaneously breathing again after initially being pronounced dead and after MacLean had already left the home.
Speaker 5: So the corpse starts going and.
Speaker 1: Then you have to like cover it with the pillow and finish it yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So again, and it's like it was a sketchy thing to even suggest at the beginning, and then now we're seeing how it's being administered sketchily. So it's like a double a two way thing where in principle it's fucked up and in practice it's fucked up.
Speaker 1: So true, all right. Our next page of cringe kind of is a place where cringe and urban overlap a little bit. Certainly, First, we have some bad behavior at the Miami Botanical Gardens.
Speaker 5: Well, I kind of want to preface this, may I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where people think like we've seen a lot of the discourse on racism or like black people thinking like oh, white people. Wherever you look, a white person will always be watching, or this kind of like energy where black people think that white people are obsessed with them or something and they're always and it's like, no, we see the videos. And then you ruin the common spaces. Sometimes that's kind of the main gripe, like the graduation. You're yelling like and I'm right here, right. This isn't an all black thing, but a lot of the common spaces, like the team takeovers, that's downtown Chicago, that's Tampa downtown. These are common spaces that are basically unwalkable because of unrulin us black unrulin us really, and so we have a couple examples of that. And one is the Botanical Gardens and.
Speaker 1: It says build your own bouquet date idea.
Speaker 4: And it's got copyriten music, so we'll just kind of let it play, but they edit it for social media. They draw a pot on the paper and then they're at the botanical gardens and they start picking flowers. They're picking flowers at the place that was specifically set aside for everyone to enjoy.
Speaker 1: And on the website and on the signs it says all plants should be treated like living specimens, meaning like don't pull them of course, like everyone knows that.
Speaker 4: So this is the kind of shit you see. And then obviously we've talked about fatigue and the fatigue, and like this is what we're talking about, like the shit that you go to a place and oh, it's worse you think they pick, Oh, I'll just pick the worst piece of shitflower off the back here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're picking the best shit, right Yeah. And then so you go to the botanical book gardens, the flowers are all picked, the migrants are throwing trash on the ground, and then there's nothing nice anymore. Yeah, And that's kind of like how it eventually erodes. And I think this is how a lot of people see America. Like America is this nice, big, beautiful thing that someone else made that you can just take for yourself. Yes, the migrants think of it that way. The EBT urban Americans, Ebt Americans see it that way.
Speaker 4: Somalians see it that way. A lot of people see it though, way, oh this is sick.
Speaker 1: I didn't pay for it, or I wasn't part of it being made, but I could take it. It's right there. Yeah, Like that's the energy we have another example. This is some Nigerians on vacation. So here they come into the cave. Poor white people just need to watch and see do nothing, I guess.
Speaker 4: So it's like a once in a lifetime cave boat tour moment. And you're enjoying the beauty of God's creation in a quiet, peaceful blue sea through water away in a boat of Nigerians shouting, blasting Nigerian rap music come in and that's just you gotta deal with it. Don't be a racist or something. Don't notice that it's always this group, right yep. Insane and you know, you go to the botanical gardens, this looks trampled. Someone took a flower. Where's the bulb? I guess I'll go to the secluded cave that's except well only by boat. And it's fucking crazy, and so like these are common spaces where and it's like, oh, that's just how we are. It's like, well, how we are is considerate of each other, right, and not everybody likes Nigerian rap music and shouting people.
Speaker 1: And we invented everything. So you have to follow our rules before we follow your rules.
Speaker 5: Very true.
Speaker 1: And our last clip is a woman who kind of gets into a little fight. She's waiting to pick up her kid at school and she's just parked in the middle of the road.
Speaker 5: I think she's off to the side.
Speaker 3: Yeah far Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have a problem with your car? Let's kind of oh got problem with your car? Are you okay?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Thank somebody coming for my kids?
Speaker 6: I could normal person would do mind.
Speaker 1: Your business, Mind your business, Mind your business. Lady is like trying to be nice. You thought that she had a car issue, Mind your business.
Speaker 4: Neighborly and helpful. And then the funny thing about this is, look at the text on the screen. This Karen was looking at me, rolling her eyes as I'm waiting at my.
Speaker 5: Kids bus stop. She was trying to be helpful and reach out to you.
Speaker 4: And you're so defensive that, like, based on what we saw on video, I'm assuming you imagined the rolling your eyes and all this extra shit that you attached to it because you're emotionally unstable.
Speaker 5: And just hate white people.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, so you know, ruin the spaces and then lash out when someone tries to help.
Speaker 5: Not a good combo, right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you the police? Are you the police? Is my car? Your car, mind, bitness, is my car your car? And hopefully that lady maybe learns a lesson. Well yeah, yeah, where it's like, you try to be nice and it's not going to be well received because a lot of times they hate you.
Speaker 5: They hate you. Really, it's just the reality.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: Well that's the end of cran you're not moving on to Urban Decay, all right, our first clip of Urban Decay. We've been talking a lot about these takeovers in fights, and they're happening everywhere, even at a school play.
Speaker 5: And imagine thriller playing in the background.
Speaker 1: So the kids are all dancing the thriller and here comes someone oh, and then she's stomping you. And then it's a brawl at a school play.
Speaker 4: Even if you don't fight back, you're still gonna get brawled on. And the kids are still trying to perform. But there's no consideration for that. There's no consideration for the preparation that went into this. It's just I don't like that bitch there she is.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get her now.
Speaker 4: She play it on my phone and yeah, you know, and somebody starts doing the thriller dance because that's the only way to deal with it. You gotta laugh at your own community. I guess the culture horribly embarrassing too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very And our next clip is a guy having a full tantrum at seven to eleven.
Speaker 5: Seven eleven.
Speaker 1: Nigga fluffy, you know.
Speaker 5: Fucking fucking fucking.
Speaker 1: Fusteven eleven, nig go fuck steven eleven, theig go fucks wor there you go. Not much emotional regulation there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then before people go, oh, he was actually doing a skit, it's like he still destroyed the seven eleven that day. Yeah, Like, even if it was for content, you destroyed the seven eleven?
Speaker 5: What'd you do with your day?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 4: I made some content? What was it? Destroy to seven eleven?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And when like a white guy does something like this, they're usually mentally ill. This guy probably works at wingstop or so. Yeah, oh, you know there's something weird there. And then we've been talking about the team takeovers a lot. We've showed you guys a million of them the last few weeks. Brandon Johnson's gonna hold some people accountable finally, but it's not the people that you think.
Speaker 18: We prevent the vast majority of these from ever taking place. You know, there is an effort in city Council to hold the social media apparatus is accountable. I believe that we should continue to explore that and I'm going to continue to work with all the men hall around that. It's why we're actually taxing these big tech companies for the role that they have played in harming the mental health and well being of our young people.
Speaker 1: Ah, so we're going to hold everyone accountable. And you're talking about the teens and their parents. No, no, we're talking about the social media apps they post on once they're already at the teen takeover.
Speaker 4: And this is exactly like the Kia Boys thing that happened a couple of years back, where they blamed the cars for being too easy to steal, and they're blaming Facebook and Instagram for organizing these groups of black teenagers destroying a city. Anything but accountability on the actual offenders.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: It's so frustrating to me, and like, you know, this is who they voted for.
Speaker 5: This is the piece of shit you voted for, and uh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to come up with an example, like imagine anything like oh man, the dog keeps barking and waking me up and instead of teaching your dog not to bark, you go get the fuck out of here to the milkman in the morning. Right yeah, Like you start, it's just misplaced anger, and it's anybody but the black kids.
Speaker 1: Or you start like heavily insulating your bedroom. Oh, the barking is gonna happen. I'm gonna put these walls up now cost ten grad.
Speaker 4: Instead of training your dog, then you're blaming external.
Speaker 1: Factors, right yeah. And then Brandon Johnson's obviously the same guy who stopped shot Spotter, that technology where when it hears a gunshot, it like automatically reports the police and starts filming. And he didn't want to do that because it could lead to more negative interactions with police. And we actually have a graph here of all the shootings and then all the officer involved shootings. The police aren't the problem, Yeah, certainly not. All right, let's go on to our next story. Maryland is also doing everything but holding people accountable. They're passing a new law that protects juvenile that are violent.
Speaker 18: Well, my signature will enact these bills into law.
Speaker 1: For many of you, it is your hands that are actually guiding the pennant.
Speaker 17: The last bill signing of the twenty twenty six session.
Speaker 1: Senate Bill three to three.
Speaker 17: Included the Youth Charging Reform Act, a bill ending the automatic charging of juveniles as adults when facing certain drug, assault and gun related charges, and legislation that has people split on whether it will keep people safe.
Speaker 1: It keeps cases in the right court from the start, which actually and buy the data makes us safer and is better for those young people. So they're not going to be charging teenagers as adults who are under eighteen, and probably in a couple of years they'll say crime is down, yeah, because they just don't have the data anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you know, first degree assault and several handgun related offenses, if you're six, your seventeen year old, you'd automatically get tried as an adult. They're eliminating that, and it's actually at the worst possible time, like when youthful offenders are worse and more of a nuisance to the public than ever they're they're backtracking on it on a one tool they have to keep them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in check. It's like, oh, who should we look out for the safety of everyone in our city or should we not hurt the field hurt ye the feelings of teenagers with a gun committing a crime. I'll take over with a gun committing a crime, right exactly. And in twenty twenty five last year, the fourteen to seventeen year olds racked up a thousand charges ah in Maryland alone. Ah, So that's not gonna happen anymore, not because we're holding them accountable, but because we're not going to charge them anymore. Yeah. So that's that's not the best. Obviously, We're gonna move on to our next story. Mormon missionary was killed in a hit and run by a repeat offender.
Speaker 15: A deadly hit and run that killed a young Mormon missionary in Charlotte has now pleaded guilty.
Speaker 19: A Lucky Langey was killed after man driving along Baty's Ford Road lost control and veered onto the sidewalk. Langy was from Utah but on Tipperary assignment here in Charlotte.
Speaker 15: The driver, identified as Taijon Karney, left the scene, but was arrested thereafter. New court documentario. Carney pleaded guilty to several charges. Those include involuntary manslaughter, felony, hit and run, and child abuse. A judge sentenced him to just under four years in prison.
Speaker 1: So he does a hit and run, ran away, killed a nice guy. Uh huh and uh he should have been in jail ten times ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he Here's the thing that the news, I don't know why the news gives you half of it. They just tell your child endangerment, but leave out the context.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: He didn't stop, He didn't call for help, He didn't check on the children in his back seat, He didn't check on the guy he just killed.
Speaker 5: He fled on foot.
Speaker 4: He fled the scene on foot, leaving his children trapped in the car. So like, it's not like us stolen car, no ties to me, I can run. He was running with his own kids in the back seat and he left him. So repeat offender. And then then the judge sentenced him to only thirty one to forty seven months in prison.
Speaker 5: So these guys get sweetheart.
Speaker 4: Deals when there's like multiple legs that make the crime worse, aggravating factors, right, crazy, All right, we've being on to it.
Speaker 5: Carolina turning into a fucking shithole.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say the color of the skin of the judges. They were black judges. Yeah, man, there's something bad going on there, all right, next, we have a little mini section here. We're gonna start with a woman who was very rude on the plane because she wanted to leave first. Why you excuse white?
Speaker 5: Why are you so special?
Speaker 1: Because I'm trying to get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're all trying.
Speaker 14: To get to the front.
Speaker 5: We all paid the same goddamn money.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I'm saying, so, I'm just telling you, excuse me. If you move and the door ain't open, I'm just saying, it doesn't matter. Don't matter what I'm talking up to the front.
Speaker 9: We all are.
Speaker 14: Everybody excuse me.
Speaker 1: Okay, she always liked that.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you don't know her.
Speaker 1: No, moved you to fuck out my way? Then I'm a south Yeah.
Speaker 20: So you all know I'm I'm saying, Okay.
Speaker 14: I can say no.
Speaker 20: I don't have to say yes.
Speaker 2: You what you say?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I'm saying, excuse me.
Speaker 15: You just don't block my way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So about hit you.
Speaker 8: And you got thirty witnesses on you, man with the red hair, You'll get arrested and then you will get.
Speaker 5: A lifetime flight band.
Speaker 3: You want that.
Speaker 1: Okay, But what I'm saying is, I'm just saying, excuse me.
Speaker 8: What you're saying, is you think that you were more special than everybody else on this goddamn fucking excuse.
Speaker 1: Hey, where's the burger king crown? Yeah? Get it out now?
Speaker 4: And those guys like that was a nice way to do it without any racial slurs, are making it racial when the fat, loud black woman making demands did it.
Speaker 5: You're just an entitled child.
Speaker 1: Everyone's looking to get off the If you say excuse me, it doesn't mean you can do the most aggressive bullshit thing on earth, squeeze your fat body past mind to get to the front because you're more what, you're more important than everybody. So it's nice to see a group stand up, is my main point. And it's nice to see a group stand up, is right, and a lot of times we don't. A lot of times people will just let the woman go and like, I don't really want a problem and whatever, it's not me. But I found a tweet that goes to something else, but we could apply it here as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah you want me to just read the top part? Yeah, yeah, yeah, they take because they can. You hesitate because you're white. What you witnessed isn't just rudeness, it's civilizational mismatch. You come from a high trust, empathic people shaped by ice, long term thinking, and moral universalism. They come from a world where taking more than your share is survival, no shame, no guilt, no abstract concern for fairness. We evolve to build nations, they evolve to survive in them. You feel hate because deep down you sense the asymmetry is permanent and it's being institutionalized. Diversity means your daughter watches others devour what her ancestors built, while she's told to be kind, patient and quiet. God may forgive, but nature won't.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a thing I think we could apply here, and I think a lot of people are tired of it. And then it's good to see those guys stand up and just go, eh, we're not doing that. And then you had a theory on how to deal with people like this, which I thought was really smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just had something that usually applies to like dealing with a narcissistic family member or someone who's like trying to get a rise out of you. But I'm kind of applying this same logic. So those guys on the plane, they all teamed up. They had her outnumbered. She got embarrassed and humiliated. Right, But sometimes, like if you're dealing in a customer service role and you get one on one with like a loud, demanding urban type of person, they want to like get you riled up, and they're like raising the energy in the room and making demands and going crazy, and they they love for that fight.
Speaker 5: They live for that fight, Right, that's part of it.
Speaker 4: Start repeating and I saw and this is kind of like a girally like kind of psychology, like stupid hack, but I think it might work in this situation. And it's called gray rocking or the gray rock method, is a psychological communication tactic used to deal with toxic, manipulative, or overly dramatic people.
Speaker 5: And so sometimes it's like.
Speaker 4: Your your mother in law who's a narcissist who always picks a fight, And sometimes it's maybe in a customer service role, but it says it involves becoming as uninteresting, unemotional and unresponsive as possible, like a boring gray rock, So the other person loses interest in provoking you. So in a lot of our urban cases, it's like, well, I already told you not to do that, or I can't give you the extra fries like you see, it escalate one by one, and if you just remain calm, one word answers, no eye contact, uninterested, you can deescalate pretty easily.
Speaker 5: I think. I think it'll work on the urban thing, dealing with the bear.
Speaker 1: So the goal of gray rocking is to deprive the manipulator of the emotional reaction they are trying to elicit. Key components of the method include giving one word answers, limiting responses to yes, no, or I see, remaining emotionally flat, keeping your facial expressions neutral, and your tone of voice monotone. That's easy, so, yep, no, can I get fries with that?
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: Avoid sharing personal details, steering clear of topics about your feelings, dreams, or personal life, and in an urban decay scenario, that would be like your opinion or saying that's wrong or you can't do that type things, and then limiting eye contact, keeping interactions brief, and not lingering in the conversation.
Speaker 1: So I think there's something to be learned from that. That's pretty good. Yeah, that's a good thing.
Speaker 4: Especially if you work or like if you're in a situation where you have to deal with someone or you're forced to work with someone you don't really want to those types of things.
Speaker 5: I think Gray Rocking is pretty good.
Speaker 1: That is very good. And then we are going to finish this with stats. I think a lot of times people on the left, especially aren't really tethered to reality when it comes to these urban problems. And we've covered this before, but I want to just revisit it one more time. It just shows how liberal's worldview is warped and not in reality at all. Yeah, this was right before peak woke.
Speaker 4: How many unarmed black men were killed by police in twenty nineteen, fifty percent of very liberal people answered over one thousand, and the actual number was twelve.
Speaker 1: So there's like a thing there where everyone has like this warped view of reality. They take in all the propaganda and then they're acting on it. Where we have to do DEI, we have to do diversity, we have to bring in the migrants here, white people are the worst. And then they think a thousand people a year get killed by police, unarmed black people. And then it also kind of reminded me of the George Floyd's stats sixty percent of leftists and about forty percent of all citizens believe that George Floyd was a model citizen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and both of those charts, both of those charts can be attributed to the media and how the media presented those things, because they would never say anything bad about George Floyd, and they would always talk about every police shooting of a young black person, no matter what they did before.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then I was talking about this with Richard and Bonus Land I think last episode, and I kind of had a realization, realization, I do one you said that, right, realization, Martin Luther King. I want my children to be judged not by the color of their skin, but the content of their character. And if you were doing that, you go, okay, content of your character, Team takeover. I don't like these people.
Speaker 4: I don't like the content of that character at all. I hate this group.
Speaker 1: So when we got past that where judgment of skin color isn't really happening, we're just doing content a character. But it went so bad and so far woke and left that now we're judging people based on the color of their skin, not the content of their character. And the judgment on the color of their skin is automatically positive if they're black or brown. Yeah, yeah, So we are judging people on the color of their skin, but in a positive way, and we're ignoring the content of their character. So the MLK dream went like all the way around to the point where you get positive points for being black, even if you're George Floyd. Yep. Crazy. All right. Our last clip at Urban Decay, I don't have much to say about it, but it's just a grim scene on a public transportation.
Speaker 15: Nita said, he gonna piss the Winney roll this.
Speaker 3: Nita just said he gonna piss the winne.
Speaker 20: This guy's sleeping through it.
Speaker 1: It's a grim day on the bus. Yeah, well, give me anything. No, man, It's just like I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, being on that bus. You get on the bus, you take one step, Yeah, I'm gonna get off, and they go, oh you paid already. Yeah that's okay, I'll catch the next one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, don't get too down or two depressed from moving on to uplifting gold and we do have uplifting stuff today. Our first story is local in Florida. Obviously, if Florida got hit bad by the hurricanes a couple of years ago, and people in response are now raising their houses up like twenty feet in the air.
Speaker 4: And the reason we're covering this is because this is the tallest one we've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Dy project on Pinterest.
Speaker 4: Look at that, dude, that's like twenty five feet. They said, never again, I'll never flood again.
Speaker 1: Why don't you The house is like a little one story ranch, like a thousand square feet. Why don't you just knock it down?
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's probably cheaper to do this.
Speaker 4: I think FEMA, actually I will give you some money to raise your house after you flooded, So I think that might be part of it, like if they take care of sixty five grand of it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a house around the corner from me that I go for walks with the dog and see all the time, and I kind of daydream about because it's my favorite house. And then one day I hadn't gone for a walk in like a week, and I went and then the house was like that, it was just raised fifteen feet.
Speaker 5: Oh you fell to your knees.
Speaker 1: And I turned the corner and I look up and I'm like, what the fuck? And the house is just fifteen feet off the ground. And it was like a cement house. It was so heavy. I don't know how they did it. It's crazy, all right. Next, we have a girl that found maybe just read what it says.
Speaker 5: She's kind of making a meme.
Speaker 4: It's mom, be careful in Pakistan and then me at a Pakistani guy's house because he told me he knows how to make good tea. So she's in some squalor house and he hands her some tea and it's a white woman. And what's the uplifting gold that she wasn't murdered and was able to post this later?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot why I put this in. Okay, that's the uplifting gold is that she survived long enough to post this. But how about that the dirty the dirty house with the floors.
Speaker 4: Going to some random man's house, like the survival instincts of an ant and you know that's a giant is stepping over me.
Speaker 1: I'll show you, Mom. It's like, you stay in that country for a month, something very bad will happen to you.
Speaker 5: Life changing.
Speaker 1: Take that, mom, all right. Next, Uh, this is a funny interaction with the police.
Speaker 9: Why you're being pulled over the city of Lakewart today we're doing an operation for the distracted driver, and you drove past me holding the phone with your right hand. When you plated that phone, I mean I saw you.
Speaker 3: Oh you want to just call this a day.
Speaker 9: I don't want to call it. You had a hand money. I thought you right with the right hand. Perhaps not right. You didn't I know what, I know what I said. I'm asking you not did you? Did you? You didny hand to got you to have one in the other hands to god, you have oney in cool? You got your boss.
Speaker 1: He was like hesitant to not let her off.
Speaker 4: She had to go to court. There are follow ups. He gave her a ticket and then she was like waiting to see a judge.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man. I got to be able to say I was wrong.
Speaker 4: Like that's a key tenant of anything, any job, especially being a cop.
Speaker 1: You have to be like, all right, you got me have a good day. But the attitude is like, well I'm not going to lose. And I saw what I saw and it's like she doesn't have an arm at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bad bad cop there, all right.
Speaker 1: Next, we have a funny wedding invite options thing so that they sent this out for their wedding, and you reply if you can go or not, And they used all Trump quotes.
Speaker 3: By the way, he'd like, letty go.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be just a small, little private fit, and I'm going to try and make it. I'm in the midst, I said, you know, this is not good timing for me. I have a thing whom iran and other things. That's what I can't win on. If I do attend, I get killed. If I don't attend, I get killed by the fake is of course I'm talking about no. But he's got a very person who I've known for a long time, and hopefully they're gonna have a great marriage.
Speaker 1: That's kind of funny. Yeah, all right. Our last clip of the show, our pure Americana clip of the week is a woman air traffic controller who is a boss. And I know we a lot of times clown on the bad women cops or yeah, or women pilots, women pilots, women who kind of freak out under pressure. This lady did a great job.
Speaker 11: We can't say a five thousand we're getting crappy. Can I tend everyone? I mean he's six thousands unable. You need whatever you need to do, you know, I tend seventy one if you needed to send out to find whatever you need to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need to go down.
Speaker 11: It is fine to set a maintain three thousand and ten tenenty one down in three thousand approach.
Speaker 6: We're four three fourteen.
Speaker 1: Can we stay at six where I can't go.
Speaker 17: Up to the cloud?
Speaker 11: You nit's seventeen forty two you nite seventeen forty two turn right heading two four zero, good rate in the turn night seventeen forty two, turn right heading two four zero. I know he told you with two forty on the heading. If you need to send a sententing actually to set it maintain four thousand should be better. At four we're unable to heading. We're gonna go one seventy on the heading. We can take any outitue you want to night, it's seventeen forty two to send to maintain four thousand, four thousand. I need to have your turn turn riding two two zero the traffic at eleven o'clock and five miles opposite direction. There sitting out of six for five thousand, thirty seventy four thousand, two twenty on the heading.
Speaker 16: We'll take a turn back to the south when we can.
Speaker 11: You night ten seventy one. Stop your cent at four thousand, ten seventy one. Stop you're to cent at four four thousand feet only you nite ten seventy one traffic eleven'clock and ten miles north found also at three thousand embry or at maintain four thousand and ten seventy one ten seventy one. We need to keep you on the heading for a little bit longer maintaining four thousand feet. There's gonna be another aircraft off your leftist out of five for four. We're gonna keep you on the heading with doctors to reach the near point about eight miles. Okay, we've gotten out of the storm of sarge.
Speaker 1: We're fine now leveling four thousand very good.
Speaker 11: If it was your tribunes, let me know if there's any injuries on board or if there's any damage to the aircraft.
Speaker 1: Pretty good. Yeah, you get his hammering it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a hitter.
Speaker 4: That's a hitter, and uh, you know, we'll we'll make fun of the lady cops or something every once in a while, but she's got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll send you a shirt if that's you. Yeah, that was that was really good. What if they cut all the fat out and it's like.
Speaker 3: I don't know what are you gonna do? Are you okay? Or should I send them?
Speaker 7: Where?
Speaker 5: Should I send them?
Speaker 1: Just go to four thousand feet and then you just cut that four thousand feet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just try.
Speaker 3: To stay steady.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. All right, Well, that's the end of the show. We do have shout outs, though. We have a happy birthday to Joey on May twenty ninth. He showed justin the show and got them hooked, Joey and Justin, So thank you to Joey for doing that happy birthday joke, and thank you for watching Justin. And Joey's also getting married in August, so congrats if that happens. You always say congrats with the the congrats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know that's a choice.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, congratulations rats. All right. We have a happy birthday to Clarissa B who turns twenty eight on May thirty first, from us and your husband Bryson. She's a flight attendant and watch and watches all the shows and bonus lands on her overnight trips. Very cool, so thank you and hopefully we see you in the air one time.
Speaker 5: My birthday close to me.
Speaker 4: That would actually be cool if we did see a show watcher.
Speaker 5: In the air.
Speaker 1: No fly in the plane.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 20: And then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was one time I met a flight attendant who wrote me a note on a napkin and said, please don't mention me, but we love the show. Blah blah blah. Now I was thinking show the podcast. Yeah, yeah, really, yeah it was hurt maybe it was. And then you know what I was thinking for speaking of plane stuff, what you know how a fighter jet on a aircraft carrier lands and catches that wire. Yeah, what if you had in every state one one runway runaway plane wire that had a runaway plane wire and all you got to do is land it and then once it catches the wheels, it'll just do that thing where it slows it down.
Speaker 4: It's a good idea, but I think there's a problem with the mass and like the deceleration in the plane because like those fighter jets, you know how they are, they're small, They're tiny, like a big plane would probably be like and then lurch forward because of the design of it. You know what I mean, what about a fighter pilot, it's just one or two seats in a tiny plane. Yeah, a giant plane is like a whole different thing physics wise.
Speaker 1: Right, So pillow piles out too, yeah, pillow piles out, Pillow piles out. Yeah, Okay, all right. Happy birthday to Jonah aka Doukie, who is turning forty on May twenty eighth. He and Jonathan are both correctional officers and watch the show at work allegedly after birthday.
Speaker 5: Jonah, so very cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for doing that. Go beat up some of the prisoners for a well, they deserve it, deserve it. I think it could be cool if you were like a cool prison guard and everyone in the jail kind of was chill, and you guys could have a nice dynamic. I bet it's not all scary movie shit. All right, let's get to our next one. Happy Birthday to Perlita on June first. Her and her husband are Bonus Landers and I've been watching since the Spoon Days. Perlita is excited to spend the day with her family. Perlita, Happy birthday. That's a good name. You say it in Spanish, Perlita, Perlita. I hope she's Hispanic. I don't know, I got you gotta assume Perlita. I don't think that's anywhere anywhere else, right, Yeah, Andlita is little and pair, little pair.
Speaker 4: It's little and like dear, so like it could be it could be someone small, or it could be like a revered person like your your grandma Ablita or something like that.
Speaker 5: That's a great little old grandma type.
Speaker 1: That's a great name. Happy anniversary to Cindy and John on May thirty. First. They're Bonus Landers and they've never missed a show.
Speaker 5: Happy anniversary. That's nice, never missed a show. When when they start saying stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that, that's special. That's who we're going to see in Bonus Land on YouTube now, and we're grateful. I missed this one last week, so apologies. But congrats to Jessica c for graduating with the master's degree in psychology without getting brainwashed by your college.
Speaker 5: That's important.
Speaker 1: That's hard. Everyone tries to steer you a certain way. And they're also going to her and her husband also have a July fourth wedding anniversary coming up. Happy anniversary in advance, July fourth, cool wedding anniversary. And then they're also renewing their vows. I believe in Puerto Rico July fourth. Okay, and we're invited. I'll see you there, We'll see you there. Well, that's the end of the episode. Thank you guys for watching all the way through. If you want a thirty minute bonus land that comes out tomorrow, please hit that join button on our YouTube page and enjoy all of the content and all the upcoming content. First episode of The Richard rap Boy Show drops a week from today. You're gonna love that. We have all the specials there. You're gonna love that as well. Thank you guys for supporting. Couldn't do the show without you.
Speaker 14: And we'll see you on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: You feel like sit down.
Speaker 12: Notifications on and then we're heading to the best you know guys.
Speaker 21: Thanks Sauci to the last sun like saut the Ardia come up.
Speaker 3: Really with the show can be that's newspas time.
Speaker 12: Last page of house Keeping a letting thankless cook. There's a new Aliens fe Red Boy shoots him.
Speaker 21: Love's exactly fat. She wouldn't want you to see.
Speaker 3: But it could be just accident.
Speaker 21: In the fang Stops Stops get.
Speaker 3: Up until the stop Tex songs is the up coin sayle Stoppers. The only way to show can we.
Speaker 21: Les stars.
Speaker 3: Three have been in the con she have been in the comments.
Speaker 21: Don't get to down to team press from printing the weekend herbits.
Speaker 3: A cake, the sublifting gold and Franks. Pets get controlled, come in to biting your.
Speaker 21: The only way to show.
Speaker 3: Give me best stolist to.
Speaker 12: Keep them be of possible. You will stop to the world as real the people. If more flexed content is for you to lend, then just make sure yourself to phoneus lest.
Speaker 14: Like you do.
Speaker 21: Next talks give you to the world's best shows.
Speaker 3: Talks just the un tackles up. The only way to show right best news t time.
Speaker 16: We're watching all that episodes can be watching all episodes. Fo stalks, I sh short stop.
Speaker 3: Stocks, sex songs. We're still kicking out the stat walks. The only way to show in the best.
Speaker 21: Fashilso storks wanted to shorts until action.
Speaker 3: She stops storks like.
Speaker 21: Storks and it's just thinking a lot of the world, said Sangistance.
Speaker 3: But the stays cass