Speaker 1: M let me finish. This is the first time I committed a hate crime.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll jerk my dick off for you know, like something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably we've disgusted. I'm associate Bath. You are rested my ship, any trash ship.
Speaker 2: You're a worst friend.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know why you're all fucked up?
Speaker 2: Just look at the fucking problems you hang around with.
Speaker 1: You're listening to your worst friend, ma Shane and Matt. I'm Matt and I'm joined today by my friend with a broken microphone. Shane?
Speaker 2: Was that pre recorded?
Speaker 1: No? Why it sounds fresh? Sound good? I'm sick again?
Speaker 2: It sounded like AI.
Speaker 1: I love that the running trend is going to be Wow, Matt's a sickly boy all the time. It's fucking gross. I think I call it your COVID from what did you have it a week ago?
Speaker 2: Like three weeks ago? And I'm still coughing I'm gunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you smoke enough to fucking have it come up.
Speaker 2: Ever, so I was wondering about that. I was wondering, like, am I still sick? Or is this just this is just what the late thirties feels like. That's a smoker.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Worst Friend Cast, go to your Worst friend dot com, and most importantly, check out our patreon patreon dot com slash worst Friend Cast. You get a bonus episode every week and access to everything ever recorded, entirely commercial free. We were talking off the air for way too long, but it was interesting about something. What was it, Oh, dread, American dread, help people, iron and d we're taking well, I was talking about American dread just because I was okay, well, yeah, America a nationalist and you know, I would say American dread is the most important dread to consider. Whatever we were talking about alf air just about sadness and this and that, and you made a good point and I thought it was a super interesting point about like you don't think it's the phones and this and whatever excuses people are going to throw out on why we feel shitty, but more that it's what like just I didn't I said cycle last time, but I forget how you clarified me.
Speaker 2: So so I would say it's it's like a product of the industrial revolution. Up until the eighteen eighties nineties, Ish life was pretty much living on farms, raising your kids, going to church, and if you lived in a big city, you worked your ass off all day in a factory or in a mill, or doing some sort of hard labor for a rich person, and then you took care of your family and you went to church. So that was life for pretty much everyone for thousands of years. And before that, it was living in the wild and fighting animals and fighting each other, and that built up like this anxiety. And that's why humans are anxious a lot, and depressed and scared and get angry. That's why they have all these reactions and emotions, because those are the things that kept us alive throughout history. Sure, so now we're at a point in history where we don't live in the wild and we're not busting our ass all day, every single day without any other thought except I hope I get this harvest in. We're not living in this constant, real state of anxiety. It's real fear that oh fuck, if the aabage doesn't bloom, we're going to die this this this winter. Sure, you know, like the the worn bloom.
Speaker 1: They're not wrong, it's just funny to put it that way.
Speaker 2: Whatever with the asparagus spears don't shoot, We're we're going we're going to put ourselves in the plot. Yeah, yeah, but the the the idea is now pretty much all the necessities are met for most people. Even if you are at the bottom of society. You can be homeless and if you show up to a homeless shelter, they'll and they got a bed. At least they'll give you a bed. You can go to a soup kitchen, they'll give you food.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: You can have the worst life, and you can still go to a hospital and get tetanis shot or penicillin if you're sick. These things are are are basically rights. Like so in America, for instance, if you we don't have health insurance and you show up to a hospital and you need care, they still have to give you care. That's just you know, I guess you pay them later, probably not, but either way, Yeah, either way, necessities are met. So now we're we're not having to fight for survival every single day, but our brain is telling us every day that we should be. So we are hardwired to see life as bad, problematic, scary, all this stuff, and things have been a little tumultuous lately with the presidency and all that, and even before that, like, I think it has been building to a point. I did mention before you had like the Roaring twenties, the Great Depression, you had the fifties, and then Vietnam had the eighties and nineties, and then nine to eleven. People's sentiments go and wait, it's like it's a sick cyclical Yeah. Yeah, And I think we're a like a in a valley as opposed to a peak right now.
Speaker 1: Counterpoint it's the phones.
Speaker 2: Could be the phones here.
Speaker 1: Let me give you my counterpoint example. This is a story from a few weeks ago that everybody's seen, but I touched on it.
Speaker 3: This tribe from Brazil is becoming addicted to pot. The people of Marubo tribe in the Amazon.
Speaker 1: Can you hear?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you see?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Normally like go ahead, she looks like if Wednesday Adams was Indian.
Speaker 1: She kind of does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, John Forest have always lived in isolated life. However, the biggest fear has come true. They have not been affected by the ways of the white people.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, all right, Lady Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I only watched Blackboard.
Speaker 5: The tribe with a rich history is now facing.
Speaker 1: A part only that's my excuse. Excuse me, excuse me. I couldn't possible bleed be racist or you know, imperialistic or anything. As an American, I watch black pornography, mostly white men with black women. But still, you know there's black.
Speaker 2: I only watched the Black on Black. I only want to see teeth and eyes.
Speaker 1: Man, you've really gotta you gotta be into something to be watching Black on Black.
Speaker 2: There's there's a real time connection. It's a joke for the show man. Come on, I gotta see a white guy and a black chick. I can't be watching no black men.
Speaker 6: Defile our our beautiful African version, our virgin Goddess's betrothed to the prince from the neighboring tribe.
Speaker 3: Problem that is penetrated deep into the community.
Speaker 5: It's not just born reduced.
Speaker 1: I don't know. And then she followed up with a porn thing.
Speaker 2: Let's say, you know these people are indigenous. If you are just listening, holy shit, they look like the tribe from ace Ventura too.
Speaker 1: They really do looking for guano.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have not been affected by the ways of the white people. The tribe with a rich history is not facing a problem that is penetrated deep into the community. It's not just pawn reduced. The internet has also hooked teenagers on video games and social media platforms. Their attention spans have digerated, and elders of the community are itself ex Give me.
Speaker 2: A fucking break, dude, Yeah, of course their attention spans have deteriorated in weeks. They just got a magic machine that shows them pictures of another world and tells them answers to questions they have about their gods, who turns out don't exist. Here's the thing, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The only argument I'm make and I'm not again, this is more just a funny take on like it's the fun I don't give a shit. I really don't give a shit. I don't care if everyone rots in the gutter, not because I don't care about people. If that's their choice. If you're like, hey, i'd like to be a street person or whatever they're called nowadays, the unhoused.
Speaker 2: Now I'm black.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't care what you want to do. Just don't impede my walking path. I'd ask you to sleep around it if that's your choice. But I will say it is kind of weird that two weeks in I understand, Like if they were saying like they're fascinated by the phone, I'd be like, yeah, I fucking get it, magic machine, black box. Who knows what's going on inside this thing. I'm surprised they didn't beat it to death when it first fucking turned. On the other side of it is we can can't we kind of just use common sense and see that having access to all of the information in the world, and as we're about to see, all of the pornography in the world as a teen male, might distract you from some of the things you have to do in the regular world. And you go, yes, that's great, that's a amazon and tribe. But can't we then apply it maybe towards the society we're living in now and be like, you know, these people are just not not necessarily the phone, but like the access to the portal. These people do not give a shit about their real life anymore, and it's sad. We'll get to that point.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you think, if you think it's sad not to care about living in a in a bone jungle and dying from sepsis when you're twenty six, and that I.
Speaker 1: Think they don't know any better.
Speaker 2: Good life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but so what like it's just a good life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's so it's good to just leave that. It's like that that that what is that the noble tribesman myth? Like, I don't buy that shit, man, Like, I agree that you're right. These people they can't handle this because it is so too much, too mess. Right, Yes, but it's not my fault that these people dropped off computers and cell phones, but not adderall.
Speaker 1: Sure, if these guys were all fired up on some addies, they'd be fine.
Speaker 2: They still get all their fucking bone shores done.
Speaker 1: Where where's Oh he's in the field plowing. It's midnight. Yeah, he's all juiced up. He couldn't sleep, you know, he just had to get out field.
Speaker 2: By the way, the old culture is bones.
Speaker 1: These are South Americans too. I don't know why I did click click noises for them.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it all sounds the same once you get to a certain complexion.
Speaker 3: The tribe's first female leader says that some people in the tribe continue to uphold traditional practices.
Speaker 1: The tribe's first female leader said one of the young men came up to her and said she belongs in the kitchen. I love the idea of all of these Amazonian tribesmen fucking finding Andrew Tait first on Twitter, like it just popped up on the feet and they're like, Oh, the cobra whatever he's called, the co Broo King or Cobra Tait or something like that is.
Speaker 2: His usernationing to take tampon. I always imagine that when these indigenous people get this stuff that it is, even if it's the Internet or a computer, it's still like old, you know, like I feel like they can only watch movies from like before nineteen eighty eight, and you know, like the the newest song they know is love Shack by the B fifty two's. I feel like, no matter what we give them, that's the only programming they're going to have access to. So the only porn they're getting is like barely even showing penetration, like.
Speaker 1: Real skin imax type stuff. Okay, right, fair, fair fair, Uh yeah, but you know what, I don't know, let's watch some of this.
Speaker 3: And many are increasingly spending their afternoons on their phones. Pornography is a more pressing concern. The leader of Ruber Association of villages highlighted that young men are sharing explicit videos in group chats, a significant shape for oh Man.
Speaker 1: Magine, Imagine they started taking videos of girls in their tribe. Imagine they started their own only tribes and it's just the girls in their clan.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Imagine the only plans only clans. Could you imagine the fucking bush on some of those women in those tribes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean guys are into that. That would be a big, big cell.
Speaker 1: Dude. My my Twitter Twitter is nuke for me. It's going deeper only it's all porn star shit. So if you follow us on Twitter, jump on Instagram for the fucking Hajas, But fucking some of these girls that pop up with the bush and then the asshole bush.
Speaker 2: Dude, just like whole Bush is just out of this world these days.
Speaker 1: I know, it's like the acceptance thing needs to stop. Now now I'm back on board on this side. What are we doing? We can't just run free.
Speaker 2: I'm not making with this flip flop.
Speaker 1: I'm not for the slippery slope of banning pornography, but I may soon be for the practice of banning asshole bush because I don't like it, and it's really fucking gross. If it's fine on dudes, yeah no, that's cool.
Speaker 3: A culture that disapproves of public displays of affection. There are also reports of more aggressive sexual behavior among young tribe members.
Speaker 2: They rape each other. Okay, they didn't give me any numbers. They're just like they're more aggressive and they're sharing dirty pictures of buttoled hair.
Speaker 1: These people don't have numbers. And then the Indians are like, how many of your people are fucking being affected by this? And they go.
Speaker 2: Discovered them.
Speaker 1: Yet I want to know those search histories, though, do they know this is like, this is my ignorance, I understand that, so I'm not meaning befn. Do these people know letters and stuff? Like I'm changing up them as an uncontacted tribe, Like are they gonna know how to type on the keyboard and set this shit up? Or is it? Like I'd literally thought, if you drop this stuff off to a tribe where they have fucking bones going through their noses that go to either side of their ears, as you notice this one here, I think they drop this shit off, they would literally burn it, like you would come back to like a giant lithium fire, a couple days later because they would just torch everything.
Speaker 2: I really know, some of these cultures are very forward thinking and open minded. Like I bet you anything, there's a trans in this group. Now there's probably like ten.
Speaker 1: There was a Remember we were looking at the thread of like the oh we'll do that for the patreon, those most offensive tweets here you go, that'll be the Patreon. But there was one in there that relates to this. But sorry, you sign up for the Patreon. How Internet reached the tribe, we already know that right Elon gave it Tomo my Gritty's goon.
Speaker 2: Was that Kim jong U?
Speaker 1: No, that was Elon?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that looks like Kim jonger.
Speaker 1: All right, let's say we'll watch this.
Speaker 3: At the center of the Marubo tribe is the family of Sebastian.
Speaker 5: Marubo, who was the force to go outside the forest.
Speaker 1: Now he got a little eighty stashed. You're right, they're in the eighties. Even when he comes into society, he's dressed like he's in Miami Vice. He lives like an extra in Miami Vice.
Speaker 2: And they're standing by a private jet on a run on a runway. It had sunset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, man, that's what I was gonna say. You said, only movies before nineteen eighty eight. Imagine they see Back to the Future and they're like, our God is Marty McFly and then they see him nowaday, now, oh, what do you have dread in the Amazonian community?
Speaker 2: You know he's got a demon.
Speaker 1: His a demon is twisting his body at all hours of the day.
Speaker 2: The physical demons are intorting our god into silly putty.
Speaker 1: They showed him playing with playing guitar with Coldplay at GST what is it, gaston Berg, Glaston Burrow.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: It's the big UK festival that they have, like the Redding Festival. You a big one too, Yeah, but they had Michael J.
Speaker 2: Fox.
Speaker 1: But dude, he is a pretzel and it's so sad.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't he just kill himself?
Speaker 1: He makes it?
Speaker 2: What does he do in his daytime? That's so good that he's got to wake up every morning?
Speaker 1: Back to the Future is my favorite movie of all time, So I.
Speaker 2: Just watch it.
Speaker 1: I hope so he deserves it to be. It's the best movie ever made in my opinion. Yes, So I hope he does, and I hope he owns no mirrors in his home. None whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'd be distracting.
Speaker 1: We don't need to All right, let's finish this. We might as well.
Speaker 3: Is the leader of the next generation. He helped bring internet to the tribe. Two factors contributed to this.
Speaker 1: I like that the captions are making up for poor English, she said generation he helped. He helped to bring internet to the tribe.
Speaker 5: We bring internet to the tribe. Two factors.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe the cap I'm stupid. Sorry he contributed to this.
Speaker 2: Bush basket talk?
Speaker 1: I said that? Who I said that? Other funny thing though, minute ago?
Speaker 2: Remember Oh yeah about the pez dispensers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feels president announcement of the arrival of Elon Musk Starling in the Amazon in twenty twenty two. Starlin provides satellite based internet and doesn't need infrastructure on the ground. Additionally, no perceived help from space tech entrepreneur Alison bring the satellite to the Amazon. Renaw even paid for the satellites. The Internet then reached the phones of the tribe's people and became an instant hit, with WhatsApp becoming the it's your favorite.
Speaker 1: But wait, WhatsApp is like a shoot off of Facebook. I thought like it's owned by Facebook. But yeah, it's like texting and what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I think motherfuckers don't got iye message?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you tell like Facebook, you don't have friends that go to different schools. Now, motherfucker, you're the only person you know in like, I don't know thousands of miles with.
Speaker 2: Internet, dude. No, they trade with other tribes for sure, maybe tribe. Maybe that's why they got the Internet because the other tribe was always telling them about have you heard of Diopolo?
Speaker 1: And it's like back in the high school, early high by late high school, everyone had Facebook. But early high school I knew people who no I didn't, I knew, you know, I did. I knew one girl probably mid high school because I was already working when I knew this whose sister had like Facebook because she went to a college. Remember it only rolled out knowledges at first. Yeah yeah, all right, Well that's good, that's good. All this happened. I think there's a dread in this country that needs to be addressed, and I think politicians are the ones that need to do it. So I would like to throw this gentleman's hat as he is doing, into the ring for the presidency. I want to see if this guy would have your support, if you like his policies, if you don't. Hey, guys, I know this is gonna be boring, but we're just going to go through this guy's stuff and see if he's a worthy candidate to talk about.
Speaker 2: Fair enough is that r FK.
Speaker 7: Vote for me because I'm not fucking ninety five years old and i still remember where I parked my truck a few hours ago.
Speaker 2: Because I'm running for shit.
Speaker 7: Vote for me, and I'll make it a law that if you talk shit on the internet, you have to fishbot in real life because I'm running for shit, but for me, and I'll make everybody that's in the fucking Senate and Congress working fast.
Speaker 1: Food over the next eight fucking years.
Speaker 7: Because I'm running for shit.
Speaker 2: Vote for me.
Speaker 7: And if we got a problem with the the country, I'll catch a fair one with their leader and it'll be fucking.
Speaker 2: Done with no more wars.
Speaker 1: And I'm running for shit. This message is approved by Captain Long.
Speaker 2: At least be right. Vote for me, right.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a great solution to war. You just have the two world leaders duke it out. Then everybody just elects the most jacked leader.
Speaker 1: You okay, there's an old Star Trek episode. I know you didn't think it was going in this direction, but I'm gonna take it there where they would model their wars within like an AI type system, and they would see like I would do all right, me versus Shane. I would do this strategy. I would flank on this side and do this while you're formulating your strategy, right, And what would happen is you killed two hundred of my guys and I killed one hundred and fifty of yours. They would then take two hundred people in your society and one hundred and fifty people in my society and peacefully execute them. Now, this was this was the original start one with Kirk and everything. No, just nice euthanasia. It's totally fine. So what happened is Kirk fucking destroyed the box that you know, the AI box. I assume he did, like a real Zoolander. It's in the computer type. They started pounding on it. But the point was war is meant to be so non sanitized, like war is meant to not be sanitized, so that way we can stop it sooner by not killing as many people. I think that was the problem in the episode, like their populations were declining because they were having war so often because there was no You never had to see limbs blown off of a person or a guy fucking tweaking in a grocery store because he thought he heard an ied or anything like that. It was just peaceful euthanasia. And I think a part of war is seeing the dirty and this and that. But not if we did this guy's idea, you would just put in place of president like the most jacked best fighter of your country, and then maybe we figure out like territory things, like maybe they come to us and they're like, hey, we want to take Florida and we're like, well, we would will take Belarus then, and then their world leader goes up against our world leader and fucking fist fights.
Speaker 2: Why because I mean, Florida is a shithole, but it's a lot bigger.
Speaker 1: Than Belarus, I think, so. Yeah, but then we'd have European ground and isn't Belarus landlocked? Yeah, we would want that though, that's where we put our missiles that we don't anymore because it's just fist fighting.
Speaker 2: Now, how are we going to get the missiles there. If we don't have access to a coastline.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll have to win a coastline too. I guess it's going to be a double fight tonight, bab.
Speaker 2: Train, real hard, dude.
Speaker 1: I guess President Kama Show is gonna have to step up.
Speaker 2: Is that what this guy's name is?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: That was us No, yeah, you asked me the other day the president of idiocracy and it was Camacho. Oh nice, nice, Yeah, he followed up, I did. I want to tell a story real quick. I actually did what I did a month ago. Again. I was pulling into Walmart, uh, probably like two saturdays ago, maybe Sunday, and I'm pulling in and there's like a weird like stop sign and then like four feet of sidewalk and then you turn in right. So I come to the stop sign, I stop. I pull up to the four feet of the sidewalk and I'm gonna turn left, all right. I know it's complicated, seems like Terrence Howard math. Don't worry as I'm turning late.
Speaker 2: With the geography and a taken movie this late, and he blows.
Speaker 1: Through the area right where I was turning into almost hits me.
Speaker 2: So like right by your front end.
Speaker 1: Sure. Now, technically I had already passed my stop sign, but I'm gonna say I had the stop sign last, so I understand it. I put my hand up. I go, sorry about that. Go ahead, because she kind of like half stopped. She immediately just flips me off, and I see her mouth fuck you, fuck you. Oh well, she's going to Walmart. I'm going to Walmart. So I watch her park, and I park and I come around the passenger side door. Now I kept my distance so I can fucking, you know, avoid gunshots if she's packing or whatever. But I come around the passenger side door, probably like three spots away, and I go like this, I go, put your window down, put your window down, and she puts it down. She goes, yes, yes, I said, did you just flip me off and scream fuck you at me back there? And I was fucking heated. She goes, she goes, well, you did it first, you did it first. I went like this. I go, no, no, no. I put my hand up to say I was sorry, and then I said, go on, go on, I'm sorry, and she goes, oh, oh god, oh god, I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 6: And then you thought you're flipping her off like this, I guess, so, yeah, with an open hand.
Speaker 1: She thought I had a flipper, and I was just fucking just the one.
Speaker 9: I thought all your fingers had melted together in a lava lamp accident, and I thought that was the only way you give the finger was to stick up your whole flappy flipper hand.
Speaker 1: Careful with your microphone. You just drove it into your shirt. But yes, so I go, I come around. I go, No, No, I was living. She goes, Oh my god, Oh I'm so sorry about that. Oh I'm so sorry. I go, you really have no idea who you're flipping off or screaming fuck to? Right? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? I go, well, I could have been anyone. I could have had anything in my car, could do anything right now, you'd have no way of stop in that. So is it really a smart idea to be screaming fuck you at just anyone?
Speaker 2: You see?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know. I didn't, I didn't mean anything. I go, well, that's how I took it. So you're just lucky. I guess you're lucky today, aren't you? That I'm not a different guy? It was the coolest thing I've ever said. My fucking leg was shaking with adrenaline because I was like, do I go hit this lady? What do I do? Wasn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like, did you threaten a raper?
Speaker 1: Yet? No I didn't. I was thinking about it, so I was like, oh, oh, fuck it, Well, I had a I had a crazy rob yelled that at a manager I think one time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: It was something like he had a necklace on. It was like a Jesus chain across and he was a real ginzo I think. And the general manager of the store of the AMC. It was a movie theater, bossy boss no, no, no, it's important because of this. The general manager was like, you gotta take that chain off, and he's like, no, that's my chain. And there was a there was a grown man with a kid getting popcorn from him. She goes her name was Denise. She goes, you gotta take that chain off, and he takes the chain and holds it out like this, you know, And he goes to the father and the kid and he goes, hey, is this stopping you from having a good time? And my father goes no, no, it's fine, and he goes, all right, good. Then later on he was talking to one of the.
Speaker 2: Managers that he goes.
Speaker 1: He goes, he's talking to a different manager again, not a general manager, the one below them, but it was still a manager that could have fired him. And he goes Denise, and she's so tough, always talking to me. Doesn't she realize I'm a man and I could fucking rape her. Whoooo, crazy Rob when we did call him crazy Rob for the audience, he's crazy. Yeah. So then I went into that one warre and I think I saw that woman two more times, and I turned a different aisle quickly because I don't want to ruin that last good line I had on her.
Speaker 2: You should have snuck up behind her real quick and like whispered in her ear, Like.
Speaker 1: I should have came up with one of those knives they sell with the plastic kind of like just no no, no, no no no, like they sell cooking knives, but they are Yeah, it's got a sheath, but then it's got a stretch. We have it, so it's like tied on somehow, like you have to cut it off when you get home. But imagine you don't have anything else sharp, and you're buying a knife because you want something sharp, and then you can't get the sheath off because you can't cut the little band on it to open them up.
Speaker 2: Imagine you had a gun but the magazine was super glued inside of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, what are you gonna do? You only got that many shots if it was even low. Well, wait, a way, you could cock it back and load it from the top. I know that's a dumb question. They're doing fireworks outside by them.
Speaker 2: You could do one round at a time, but you wouldn't be able to get them in the magazine.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you could still tick the top and then put it in and whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, but there's a guy's dick and ball super blue inside the barrel, so you'd have to.
Speaker 1: Blow his cock and balls off to get your one shot gun one shot at a time. Muskeet handgun block.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's because of the sheer magnitude of the fucking mush that's crammed in there. I don't even know if the gun or fire. The firing pin might be jammed all the way back against the hammer already just from all the the man.
Speaker 1: Meat is he is he an anti gun protester? Is he an anti war processing white? He's really he's really pushing for stronger bridges in the like.
Speaker 2: It was like that he was inspired by that Ndel Jenner commercial. He saw he's all cop pointing his gun at this black teen in the street, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I can't allow it.
Speaker 2: And he did the only thing you could think of instead of putting a flower in a PEPSI can.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the cringey fucking thing Cher said about George Floyd.
Speaker 2: She was a black bastard.
Speaker 1: Liam Neeson that was taken. Uh No, she said she wished she was there so she could have used her celebrity to like fucking like bring him to life. And have you seen gypsies, tramps and thieves. One wish granted to bring one black person back to life, and they put a different guy three streets over who got shot. They're like this one was yeah, But no, she said like she wished she was there so she could use her celebrity to like distract the cops or something. I'm sure I fucking love share. It was the dumbest statement I have ever heard in my life. Okay, what was I just said?
Speaker 2: It was she would she would distract the cop and then what that's it. She would distract the cop and and then I can stop him from killing the guy on the ground. Yeah, he was already distracted by all the people yelling at him in videotape.
Speaker 1: None of them were off, none of them were.
Speaker 2: Share That's true. If maybe if Eric Hovin had been a gay man from the early nineties, Yeah, he would have bowed down in the aura.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what Eric Homan would have done. Yes, Hovind right, No, Derek Chauvin.
Speaker 2: Oh, who's Eric Hovin?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: He used to work with the Launcher and.
Speaker 2: No, that's an evangelical Christian. I think KENTBN Kent, Kent Hoven. Yeah, he's I think he uh, he's to debate a bunch of fucking idiots.
Speaker 1: But anyway, yeah, fucking idiots. Derek Chauvin, Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's a she's I mean, I don't know. It just dependent on the fact that he's a share fan, because I can't imagine he is. He looks like he listens to like Darth Brooks, Toby Keith, you know, like all all that mainstream country that was real popular in the early two thousands. That's his jam. He got married to that.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. I guess I'm sorry. I got Twitter just suspend it in account. I guess they're back. I fight for kids. So I think they're pedo hunters. And it sparked me because I have a video of a pedal hunter I wanted to show you, and I don't like that it was normally. I think they're a little I like the I like the idea of hunting down pedophile. I think it's a little unfair. Maybe you should beat them in a game of wit or physical strength. I think it's quite unfair some fucking British aristocrat pedophile arguing that I just made my glasses worse by cleaning them and I don't even wear glasses. That's the crazy thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we don't take the sounds of the Lambs approach with pedophiles, where we like make skin. I mean, that's the solution for after we do the first part, where we we get like the most worst pedophile, like wherever he is locked up somewhere, like in a in a box.
Speaker 1: You know, I've made this argument for ten years. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and we have him like make a psychological profile and and give us all the you know, like the the the lowdown, like the freaky stuff. And then he leads us to Buffalo Bill, who's now a pedophile. Hmmm, I a skinner of women.
Speaker 1: It'd be funny because I too quickly agreed with your statement there. It would have been funny if you followed it up with we took a pedophile, the worst one, and we put them in a box, and then we put in all the bad kids so we can fuck them to death, and then I will co sign that for you. No, I had thought it was all these people who say, like execute pedophile, execute them right away. I've never wanted to, not because they don't deserve that, maybe punishment wise, but because like, how much data are we not collecting on what makes these people tick?
Speaker 2: How are we I don't find out how to hurt them.
Speaker 1: I don't want to just get ice.
Speaker 2: I know ice.
Speaker 1: I don't want to just any freeze. I don't want to just stop pedophiles. I want to I went to an end to whatever causes it. I want to help them out, man. That's why I'm introducing the kid tracker app.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know how much. See, I'm kind of like, even though I was just waxing poetic about technology and how far we've come, I'm still skeptical about a lot of the pipe dreams that people have for the future. But it is shocking how many not just like weird tech eccentric entrepreneur guys that that dude wants to live forever, not just them, but actual real scientists who seem to think that in like fifty to one hundred years, every disease will be just a matter of gene therapy, and that's including aging, And that's just fucking crazy to think about. I really am. I'm still very skeptical about the idea. But I just heard a guy today, a real doctor. He's an expert on steroids. I think annibal steroids. But anyway, he was talking about this new drug that they've been testing on rats and mice for years and it's getting ready for clinical trials and humans. And it's a fucking workout pill. It's a pill that you take and it simulates all the physiological effects of working out.
Speaker 1: It levate hu maybe yeah, muscles tensing and then releasing.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, spasming or whatever the action is that causes him to get those micro tears. Yeah, I guess like little microflexes something like that. But yeah, and it works in the mice and rats. They they don't change the animal's diet. They give them the medicine and the animals starts to lose fat and gain muscle.
Speaker 1: Wild there was there's this radio host I listened to and he went to a party and he met some tech guys, and there was one guy who was like, here take this pill, or like, ye, here take this pill. He goes, do you want to try this? And explained to what it is, and I'll explain to you what it is. It's a pill that I think he said. And this is me recounting what somebody else said multiple years ago. But I always found it fascinating. They could only get it up to like a half hour or an hour now. But it's a pill you take and sugars taste disgusting, like real natural whoas and corn syrups and whatever. So if you were a person who was morbidly obese, basic, But he said, they want to get it up to like a twenty four hour or a twelve hour pill or something like that.
Speaker 2: You just make make bad food taste bad.
Speaker 1: Right, watch if you could not be grinding your microphone more.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I have a pin on my chest. I'm I'm oozing all the goo out of it right now.
Speaker 1: Can say, I think you touch your face too much and that's why you get those little breakouts.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a lot of ingrown hairs here. Touch my face too much?
Speaker 1: You do? I do too.
Speaker 2: I do touch my face too much. But the ingrown hair are from shaving every single day in the Marine Corps when I didn't have facial hair, like I had like just little peach fuzz and they make you shave every single day, and I like, really fucked my skin up bad. It's never recovered at least on my jawline, in my cheeks. But you're right, I pick everything else too much, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doing that. Don't touch I know, man, touching your face a lot.
Speaker 2: I will show you a video. It's on my GoPro, so I have to dig it out. But I have a video of the longest in grown hair at least of my life. It's like got to be at least three four inches. It was completely buried in my cheek and I dug it out with a safety pin and yeah, dude, it was fucking gnarly. I'll show it to you. We can watch it on the Patreon.
Speaker 1: What are those hairs that just like pop up and they're like an inch overnight.
Speaker 2: You ever see those? I think those are probably just they were under the skin and then they popped out.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but sometimes there's not even any like damn it.
Speaker 2: Maybe the skin maybe the hair just grows super Yeah.
Speaker 1: That would be weird.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: See a time lapse of that. That'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It'd be like a Venus fly trap.
Speaker 1: Cool. I got a text from Instagram and they're telling me reset your Instagram password by clicking this link. That's not an Instagram interesting. Oh yeah, well, don't don't click on that. I click on that link. Okay, okay, let me show you this pedophile by the way, let's let's make this July is no pedo month. I'm gonna only try and find American ship this month.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: Are you implying that all other countries are petos?
Speaker 1: Well, the French, No, I just I'd like to I'd like to take a Yeah, I'd like only this one tribe in Amazon are straight and that's how I feel about it. It's them and Mriicans. We all love pussy. It's just depends on what level of hair you prefer. Oh my god, imagine they start searching. Imagine some guy's like twenty five in that tribe. He's been with his wife for fifteen years now, and fucking he's had her gross body the whole die like you just did that math and h He's looked at her gross by the whole time. And then he pulls up some porn star with a fucking bear badge just hanging out on top of red corvette or something. He's like, Oh, pussy brookn grown, no hair, just a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. And he would know because I mean he saw his wife's when she was a child.
Speaker 1: All Right, here's a again. I'm not gonna make it a habit of even doing Peto vide is because too many other shows do him. I just like this one. I think this is like one of the most pathetic guys I've ever seen, and he's not retarded. I don't like when they pick on the retarded guys. For these peto hunters, where they're allowed to be pets, where they're like, they're like, Hi, I'm a fifteen year old boy, want to see my dick? And the pedal guys like, yeah, sure, whatever. What's your favorite storre Warers movie? Though? Which one is it? And he's like, did you like my kid dick? He goes you it was great? So I like Empire of the Best cause.
Speaker 2: That's never happened. It might literally never happen if.
Speaker 1: You've watched some of these these dudes are just looking for a friend most of the time, the retarded ones, not the normal ones.
Speaker 2: By the way, aesthetic dude, this country is going down. The goddamn everything sucks now.
Speaker 1: We need less internet and more tribes.
Speaker 2: I know, we we do. We do need to be more tribal. All right, how old are you?
Speaker 4: Thirty five?
Speaker 1: Do you look like you should be friends with the thirteen year old boy? Does it matter? Right? I think that matters. So first, let me assess, Let me assess. How do you feel about these vigilante pedo hunter guys.
Speaker 2: I don't like it because it's one you're putting yourself and other people in extreme amounts of danger. I saw one it might have been you where an old man showed up with a fucking revolver. Maybe I was with my wife and I saw that. But yeah, like some old man showed up for one of those Chris Hansen stings. There's like a sixty five year old man and as soon as he opened the door, he had the gun like drawn, and like the sheriffs like saw it and that they immediately.
Speaker 1: Like oh yeah, they were like the gun gun yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Then they fired seventy five shots into him. Yeah I remember that, did they That was on the balcony. You didn't like because it was it was full a few guys full.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and either you couldn't see the gun and then you saw it, but you didn't like the ricochet or.
Speaker 2: The excessive force. It's unnecessary. Yeah, like any thinking rational person would know that it's done. But that's beside the point. Yeah, you're putting yourself and other people and a lot of danger because you don't know what this dangerous person who you're lowering into a dangerous situation.
Speaker 1: The most the most dangerous situation for them, Like yeah, right, you're you're going hey, hey here, hey, Shane, I have proof. It's gonna put your way in prison for life. Hey, Shane, I got proof it's going to put you ten years and it called a pedophile. It's like, Yo, I'm gonna start swinging at you, man, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I get that it's a stupid idea, and not only that it these videos are popular. A lot of people like this stuff, and it empowers other people to want to go out and do it. I think it's just a bad idea. Leave the policing to the police, as bad as they are at the job, but they're the ones that we pay and train to do it.
Speaker 1: So what about this? What if police reached out and made a coordinated effort to use these guys' skills These guys do for free, right.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm just wondering why they didn't go to the police with this guy's information instead of confronting him in the store, you know, Like, but go on, the police could use their effort.
Speaker 1: Sure, Well, I'm just saying, you know, they're obviously good at getting these guys whatever from what we see. At least, they're obviously.
Speaker 2: Good at sweet talking pedophiles, you know, with their boy pussies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why don't the police make a coordinated effort to Hey, set this up. Blah blah blah blah blah. You're like in your a deputy whatever you want to call it, your deputized, and then the police will go in and handle this matter rather than I don't I don't have a problem with free extra help. But then yes, you have to work within the guidelines.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think that's like the thing where these guys, Yeah, these guys should probably if they want to be doing this, they should probably be taking a note from I forget who it is. There's an organization Chris Hansen has worked with on that to Catch a Predator show. They're the group that lures the predator. And yeah they are, like they are I think, hired by different law enforcement agencies across the country. Find out how they got that gig, get whatever, licensing, bounty, hunting, whatever you got to do to set up one of these stings. Maybe you go and talk to your local sheriff department. You show them like, hey, here's some of the videos we got. We don't want to be slapping them anymore. We'd rather just lure them and then you arrest them. Yeah, it would be way better if these pedophile hunters took the initiative to try and involve the police instead of trying to go out and beat up this poor old, fat pedophile, poor fat pedophile.
Speaker 1: He's not two of those one guy.
Speaker 10: He looks like that one guy. I don't know what place him. He's in a lot of movies and shows though. He's like, was he Ray Romano's brother on those show?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was Ray Romano's brother, I think on the show. No, no, fuck, he was on a thing with Ray Ramono I think. But he wasn't the brother.
Speaker 1: I can't identify him. He's got kind of like a dopey wopp look on his face.
Speaker 2: He looks like he was probably a plumber.
Speaker 1: But he acts like a pulse. No, he's soft hands, he's real soft hands.
Speaker 2: You think so, yeah he's a pedophile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a pedophiles aren't hard hands.
Speaker 2: John Wayne Gacy was a pedophile. He had some hard fucking hands.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't. He was like a county commissioner or something, wasn't.
Speaker 2: He He got into politics, but before that he was a contractor. I think I think he built stuff.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, Okay, maybe I'll give you that. Then that's fair.
Speaker 2: And he dug all those holes.
Speaker 1: No, he used the crawl space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he dug. How do you think you get thirty three bodies in a crawl space? I had a crawl space. You can't sit thirty three of them down there? They were dug.
Speaker 1: Don't be jealous that John Wayne Gacy has a bigger house than you. Okay, he's got more square footage.
Speaker 2: He did not. He had a little rinky dink ass house.
Speaker 1: Do anybody, No, no, no, no, no no. I don't want you disparaging Americans during this month. You go aheads right in you. But I'm gonna google his house.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, let's see the square footage. Now I went into the actual square footage.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 2: Eight thirteen. Wow, that looks like a little ass shack.
Speaker 1: Yeah see that's totally different.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. We we tore down the murder house and put up this nice modular Look.
Speaker 1: That's pretty big.
Speaker 2: Man, that's not bigger than mine. Okay, all right, but I'll tell you what though. He does have a lot more garbage in his backyard, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I think I think that they were looking for the bodies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's got a lot more body parts.
Speaker 1: No, some bodies that the police just dug the bodies under stood.
Speaker 2: Here's another one throw in the backyard.
Speaker 1: All right, let's uh. I want to watch I want to watch.
Speaker 2: It get slacked again. This is a real heart slap. I liked it.
Speaker 1: Watch it again. It wasn't as great, you'll see. And there's been a another one coming up that's not great.
Speaker 2: Came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: But this is like the weirdest exchange. Is the most pathetic dude in the world.
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 1: Thirty five? Do you look like you should be friends with a touching year old boy?
Speaker 2: Does it matter you met him off grinder?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: I think that matters. You don't talk to me like that.
Speaker 1: You want to get arrested right now?
Speaker 2: All the cops do you want to get arrested right now? You hit them at a little boy? We have all the screenshops.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, that's like grabbing a drug dealer's drugs and he goes all the police on you. Do you ever see those stories when a drug dealer called the cops on someone that's yeah, dude, it's like, hey, motherfucker, no, what are you talking? I'm arresting everyone here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bullshit, dude. I feel like if you if you called the cops for them to help you solve your problem, they can't come after you for anything you do. I think they're helping you right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jay Simpsons, someone stole my wallet. Someone stole my wallet. Oh okay, Well, we'll take care of the wall. By the way, your wife, your ex wife was murdered, and we know you're in town and you have blood all over your truck. Yeah, but my wallet, so you gotta take care of that one first.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, he burned it up. Ashes don't never find it.
Speaker 1: Uh, two corpses in the background as he stands over a charcoal grill, tiny ones and he's just burning it. For some reason, they always burn it on top of the grate, like Walt was doing that. I feel like I'm breaking gun.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna blow everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yet, what are you doing? Put it under the grate?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But it's not as cinematic. That's the difference, and that always annoys me.
Speaker 2: I hate like how in movies like Fighter pilots don't put that. I think in Top Gun, the New One, they did have their helmets on right in their masks right in the Fighter Jets, I tak one of the only movies.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that they had them off in the first one, did.
Speaker 2: They They might not have a lot of movies. Like pilots won't have their masks on, like Roman soldiers and army soldiers won't have their helmets like because they don't want to cover the face. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was a scene in the House of the Dragon last night, the Game of Throne spin off show, where the guy comes into the courtroom ready to like just slaughter and he was wearing his helmet and I was like, man, I literally thought this last night. I go, man, he looks so much cooler without the helmet on though the oh noise, like he was for battle.
Speaker 2: The psychology thing is like, is true? It actually works?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I swear to god that happened last night. The episode was boring his ship by the.
Speaker 2: Way, Uh were the dragons?
Speaker 1: There were dragons? You with That's why you would like Game of Thrones. I'm committed that you would like that. It's a great fantasy world without crazy fantasy elements, except for dragons. House of the Dragons you would not like. There are too many dragons for you and that one all right, fucking hate dragon. Oh did they ever do the porn spin off How to Fuck Your Dragon?
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 1: I think I remember hearing that. That's interesting, all right. Uh so this guy got slapped. He said, I'm gonna call police on you for assaulting me.
Speaker 2: Do you want to get a restaurant?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You hit me at a little boy? We have all the screenshots. I'll take the assault charge. You take that charge, I do.
Speaker 1: That's a good line to be fair. I'll take the assault charge. You take that one, bud. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna be a pedal I'm just an assaulter guy. Imagine he can get started. He gets in the prison. The two of them are in a jail cell with a bunch of other guys. The other guys are a bunch of body builders and professional MMA fighters that just got arrested for porn child porn sharing. So then it's just the pedal hunter in there with fourteen other pedophiles and this chuck.
Speaker 5: So I beat me up.
Speaker 1: I beat me up because I wanted to love a little kid. And the big buff guys and MMA photos are like, that's fucked up, man. He just wanted to love it someone.
Speaker 2: He just likes girl clam.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care what age it is. He just likes it.
Speaker 2: He kind of cares what age it is.
Speaker 1: It's got to be under eighteen.
Speaker 4: That I said, Notice that I said, I have to think about what he is suggested doing because of his age.
Speaker 2: Why do you have to think about that?
Speaker 1: He's presented that like a burn?
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 1: He said? Notice what I said? I said, I'd have to think about doing that because of your age. He thought that was his OUTCRD, like, you know, are you asking the entrapment thing or are you a cop? Which is fucking total.
Speaker 2: Apparently, Yeah, it's not true. The like if I was a cop and they asked me and to be like no.
Speaker 4: What Notice that I said, I have to think about what he suggested doing because of his age.
Speaker 2: Why do you have to think about that? Why would you have to think about making up with a thirteen year old boy? What's that to think about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Just making out? That's that's not even illegal.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on.
Speaker 9: They gotta do stuff for movies, like in that one movie with Fred Savage when he kisses tongue kisses that girl who's like way older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a girl that's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what about that one movie with there's a lot of movies with older dudes be kissing on young girls. It's just like, I don't know what they're called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: This guy looks like the singer from fucking mud Vein or Head or something. Well, why did you say?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: You who's gonna think about it? Though? To be polite? Oh something?
Speaker 4: You too clearly don't have any idea about a.
Speaker 2: Little bit that thousand yards stare on this motherfucker. He looks like he's gonna draw. See.
Speaker 1: I don't see a thousand yards. Maybe you might be, but I don't see a thousand yards stare. I see a defiant I did nothing wrong stare. Well, yeah, I told you this. I can.
Speaker 2: I see them as one, as one and the same. He's trying to be like tough, intimidating, like he's trying to seem like nonplus you.
Speaker 1: Know sure, and uh, I want to play that again.
Speaker 4: To be polite, oh something, you too clearly don't have any idea about.
Speaker 11: Hold, you're hearing me the fucking thirteen year old boy.
Speaker 7: You hear.
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 11: Damn hearing me that thirteen year old boy.
Speaker 1: By the way, how disrespectful is this? By the way, he's holding his hand up to his face like this is right where I'm gonna smack. And the guy's just standing there stoically, standing on his values of kid fucking. But he's holdings and if you notice his wrist, he definitely has former junkie tats.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, like all that you practice on me. If you give me his.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, give me a bag, Give me a bag. You could tie through a dick on my forearm. It's fine.
Speaker 2: But this this scene is kind of playing out in a familiar way. Do you remember your time that there's much dude?
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, I told this story at Blandrew's wedding to his brother Blennie, because Blenny was friends with Uh. It wasn't Alex who was it Roman? Roman? Roman? And I go, yeah, he was a dumb Russian, I was saying at the wedding. I was like, hey, dumb Russian. He goes, he's Ukrainian. I go, I don't give a ship it's but yeah, Russian's fine. I guess we're going by.
Speaker 2: So did he say it like Blenny says it, he's Ukrainian?
Speaker 1: Does he still talk like that? He does? He Doeshnny you never grew up. I told you that that guy Roman got fucking jacked like.
Speaker 2: She back to New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking threatened me. I hope they called him back for the war. That would be cool.
Speaker 2: We need to do a muscle to fight Ukrainian all.
Speaker 1: He threatened me in the fucking retro fitness bathroom. He was like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, remember you and your friend you pick on me. I was like, yeah, it was funny, right he goes, He goes, Not so funny now, is it. And he put his arm up to like block me, but he's so tall. I kind of just ducked under it and walked past him, like all right, I'll see it later. Roman. I don't know that I ever went back now because I was scared. It's just I very rarely went to the gym. But he uh yeah, so let's fish like that. Yeah yeah, yeah, go back in the archives and listen to that one Russian kid piss incident, I believe, Yeah, and maybe we'll maybe we'll tell the story again in the future because we got new listeners since then, so it's fair. I was just thinking about that today, like what stories would be most important to go back and tell because even the people who have been listening from the beginning. I heard him four years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's one. That's one of them.
Speaker 1: All right, let's finish it. So he's lining up the shot on this pedophile's face. Now, he told you it's not a good one. It's not a good slap, it warned me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool, do you think that's cool?
Speaker 1: Right? D big game?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Actually it was Okay, it was a big deal.
Speaker 11: So to oka to me, the thirteen ye old boy to go to the movie about it again.
Speaker 1: Look, I like these guys. You're right, maybe what they're doing isn't good. This and that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like them too. This reminds me of the person I get in the Marines.
Speaker 1: You guys roughed up pedophiles.
Speaker 2: I don't know that we roughed up pedophiles or that I did, but I definitely took place there, took part in this kind of behavior, you know, where you gang up on the fucking loser, the guy who's It's like, I don't know that we had any pedophiles. Probably statistically we had a few, but you know, like anybody who's a problem, it's like, it's not like full metal Jacket exactly where everybody goes and beats the shit out of you with a bar of soap. But the more you are the cause of everybody else paying penalties, because it's like corporal punishment in the marine, everybody pays the price for one person's mistake. The more that you're that mistake, the worse everybody else starts to make your life. So yeah, I definitely took part in behavior very similar to this, and probably not for as good of a reason.
Speaker 1: Actually, you weren't defending children's honor from pedophiles.
Speaker 2: No, I think mostly I was just defending like my Xbox controller.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's cool, all right, it's my I bought it from with beer.
Speaker 2: It's not yours anymore.
Speaker 1: You'll gave it j him.
Speaker 2: Now it's mine because he gave it to me. Smack.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: War, it's war. We're at those marine marine days. Man at the barracks. It's worse than Iraq.
Speaker 1: There was peace in Iraq. War in the.
Speaker 2: Barracks, relative stability in Iraq.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So tell us again, why is it okay to meet the thirteen ye old boy to go to the movies?
Speaker 1: Get smart?
Speaker 2: Ass about it again, pedophile? Get smart again pedophile, I ain't no pedophile. Yeah you see this. Follow you guys by the way, Yeah of course you represent. Thank you what you're.
Speaker 1: Doing shouting out fans.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I like his responsible Yeah yeah, I follow you by the way. Yeah of course you do the whole world. Of course you do.
Speaker 2: What an asshole?
Speaker 1: I like him. I like him. I bet you, I bet one hundred percent. I bet he's a former addict one hundred by those times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think he sucks real good because his dick don't work no more.
Speaker 1: He's only he's only had experience with adult women, right, just going to see movie.
Speaker 2: With a thirteen year old bully? Ghostbusters is Ghostbusters even PG? Is that PG thirteen? I think it's PG now.
Speaker 1: It was probably PG thirteen. Let's be honest. It was a little scary.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit scary. But you can show scary and PG as long as they know.
Speaker 1: But but that's funny, right, you could show scary stuff, just not I bet not anymore. I bet it still gets PG thirteen nowadays.
Speaker 2: Some I know the Goosebumps movie was PG.
Speaker 1: What was scary Stories to tell in the dark?
Speaker 2: That one was GG thirteen. Okay, all right, that was extreme for PG. Thirteen. I do think it went there. But at the same time, I was thinking, would have been better if it was our or if they showed pussy. Yeah, I mean everything's better when they show pussy. I think that they should just start making like cars look like pussy's.
Speaker 1: Okay, is their aero dynamic?
Speaker 2: No anything? But they catch all that air and then they slow down.
Speaker 1: You think the car should have flaps on the front.
Speaker 2: And some girls, fishful girls like bragg air trying to try and move down the highway. Yeah, it's just like making this fucking hollow farting sound all the time, all right with you?
Speaker 11: Why do you think that's cool? Why are you standing here with your arms cross Why are you staying here with your arms crossed like this is all right? Like this is everyday stuff. You must have done this before, right Dan, that's you haven't met you haven't done.
Speaker 9: Before.
Speaker 4: Wait, if I didn't do nothing wrong, and why are you slapping the ship out of me?
Speaker 2: Well, we know you did something wrong. You know you did sometimes that I told you.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he's the most pathetic guy because I'm trying to be insulting to a pat though. He's just a pathetic dude, like as a man. If he was not in a pedophile, I'd still be like, Oh, I feel bad for that pathetic guy. Man, he's sinking Jerry from Rick and Morty. My breath, your breath stinks. I have a bad tooth.
Speaker 2: My tooth is dying.
Speaker 1: Wait, I want to see that again?
Speaker 2: Is bad?
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: Bad everything? Bad mouth?
Speaker 1: Dan gave him an altoid and he ate it. Damn the altoid. I can imagine a bigger bitch move than the police being like, not even the police, not even the security guards of the store, random men accusing you of something what you did, but accusing you of something and then going, hey, your breath smells like ship here eat this minute, and you go yes sir, and problem yeah, fuck out of here?
Speaker 2: What is this guy a law?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 11: You obviously think it's all right to take a little boys to the movie theater? How many times have you done this before?
Speaker 2: Never? Why is it so easy for you to do I can see him counting and make that fun because I see nothing wrong with making Yeah you see him blobbing around in.
Speaker 4: There, I see nothing wrong to make that fun.
Speaker 2: Really, nothing wrong this man, this man Dan?
Speaker 9: What about this man Dan?
Speaker 2: What a Belgium pens? Well?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, and you know what the first comments is the fact that they find so many of these guys is terrifying. Oh I like the screenshots. Yeah, that's good. I like that they get st uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, Yeah, they walk amongst us, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, whatever they live, they.
Speaker 2: Should make glasses where like that they live glasses.
Speaker 1: But for pedophiles, here's my question, why do so many of these guys want to or how do they expect, like a twelve year old boy to sneak out at night?
Speaker 11: It shit like that?
Speaker 1: Doesn't Does that happen? Easy?
Speaker 2: You just target kids from broken.
Speaker 1: Hans latchkey kids and ship like that.
Speaker 8: Duh, single parent homes, working family, fucking poor, poor neighborhood, low income, bad school, do it a nice mouth?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're gonna wrap this one up. You gotta who would you rather fuck this week?
Speaker 2: Kids are grown ups?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right? Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at worst friend Cast go to patreon dot com worst friend Cast. We're gonna be talking about this viral tweet of the worst tweets ever delete it and then I don't know other shit. Maybe we might not even talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we might just talk about Mike Pussy.
Speaker 1: Wait, hmm, we're not gonna talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think we're gonna talk about something that I saw on TV. No, that you saw on TV?
Speaker 1: Something that No, aren't we talking about the debate?
Speaker 2: Yeah you saw it on TV.
Speaker 9: I didn't see it on TV.
Speaker 1: You did, Okay, Okay, fair enough, that's true. And Shane's audio is gonna found sound infinitely better in the Patreon because uh, fix works. You're not gonna fix it. But a new mic is coming for Shane, so we should be good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna buy it at the mic store. It's already the hard lemonades.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be at your house Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Okay, but dude, I've got other stuff coming wednesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, i'd forbid. What does that mean? Why am I still wearing the glasses?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Because you want to be like a sexy boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you? All right, we're gonna wrap this one up. Go to your worst friend dot com for everything. Guys, if you are listening to this and you are a listener, of the new uh Going Deeper series. I don't have an exact date yet, but mid July, I think, is what we're gonna be shooting for. I finished editing the first episode last night, and uh, it's a big one, big name, so make sure you check that out. I haven't announced yet. I will announce the first episode of the new series of Going Deeper, which is gonna be formulated a little differently. I think what we're gonna do is two episodes a week, actually in six episode blocks, and then I'm gonna take a week off and then do six more episodes, then take a week off and do six more episodes. The first guest on the new season of Going Deeper, he's miss Violet Myers.
Speaker 2: Oh why jerked her?
Speaker 1: She is a huge star. I believe two point three million followers on Twitter, and Shane has jerked to her. So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my fucking robot al matter. I think.
Speaker 1: I would only say this if you are a fan of it, I would appreciate you to make sure you listen and like it and subscribe and all that bullshit and pay the money. And if you there's no money, it's free. It's free.
Speaker 2: We don't free.
Speaker 1: We don't need to pay the money. Hey, we don't the money.
Speaker 2: You know, we said this before. We don't need the money. But it's like, just pay it, but.
Speaker 1: There's nothing to even pay. It's just free everywhere.
Speaker 2: There's got to be a way to get you some money somehow.
Speaker 1: You're dying. I've left three years later. There's no way to get any money anywhere. There's none.
Speaker 2: Somebody's got to find a way to send that some money.
Speaker 1: Please help me find the money. I'm wearing glasses that aren't real.
Speaker 2: Light a fire and then my listeners look for the smoke. I'll be bringing the money there.
Speaker 1: I'll be burning other people's trash trying to earn money. Please bring your trash over to my house. I'll burn it. Uh an exchange for money, in exchange for money. Yes, all right, we're gonna wrap this one up. All that stuff I said before for your worst friend. I'm Matt, I'm trash. I start to listening.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week, you know, burn up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna miss you. Got your show's over.