Speaker 1: And he goes deep into the research on the likes of Epstein, esoteric Hollywood coults, conspiracies, you name it before we get into it, though, Guys, wherever you are watching this in the world, we've already got files it on YouTube. What your questions in the chair? As Jay expands on the subjects here, I'm storing all of the questions. I will get them to him at some point, So jaus. The first question is you know, I'm going to ask you this for viewers who are not familiar with your brilliant work. What qualifies you to speak on these subjects?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess my qualifications.
Speaker 3: First of all, are somewhat academic. I did study the relationship of psychological warfare to fiction and propaganda at the university level. It's a lot of my grad work focused on that. Aside from that, I'm an avid reader. I grew up with a mom who was an editor and a librarian, so it was always surrounded by thousands of books. So it's very natural to me to read through a lot of these really boring texts from the elite. A lot of times they actually admit what they're up to and how they do it in their books. So that's what I try to do is digest those books, kind of put it into ways that everybody can understand it.
Speaker 2: So we go through a lot of heavy information, a lot of deep texts, a lot of these.
Speaker 3: Big scandals that you're talking about today, Franklin, cover Up, Epstein, Maxwell.
Speaker 2: And now Diddy.
Speaker 3: But I think another thing that qualifies me to speak about it is that my book came out of Esotera Callwood one in about twenty sixteen, I think somewhere in there the first one, and you know, I was actually writing about the types of things that have come out. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that I'm a prophet.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that I think Hollywood was kind of telling us that this is what they're up to, and the same goes through the music industry. So I think my two books on this have actually pretty well vindicated.
Speaker 1: All Right, Viewers in the description box on YouTube, all of Jay's links that down the his ex his YouTube, please support his work before we get deeper into it than Jay, what were your preliminary instinctual thoughts when this did he indictment first came down.
Speaker 3: Well, there have been rumors for a long time, as you know, people like Professor Griff even I don't know that he mentioned did he explicitly, but many many years ago in the early two thousands, you know, Professor Griff from Public Enemy was saying that there is this movement within the realm of the world of hip hop to compromise people and even said that they use rituals. And I think later on we had certain rappers coming out saying that this was going on, but they never really wanted to name exactly who was involved. It was always just kind of whispers. And then we had Kat Williams.
Speaker 2: Right allegedly on stuff with Booty House.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean we had Kat Williams come out and basically just say everything about a year ago on that giant podcast with Shape Chaton whatever whatever, Sha Shape, whatever his name is. So we kind of knew that this was going on. And there've been, remember, many other cases in other domains that maybe overlap with Diddy, So I felt like, that's got to be what's going on. It's most likely what's happening. We did a bunch of podcasts about seven months ago when it first really hit the news, and uh, then when this, you know, when he was arrested you know, a week or so ago, I think it was all.
Speaker 2: It was all what we expected.
Speaker 1: All right. So there's been this reoccurring theme of the white visual code. And let me just read you this comment. You know how Hollywood uses everyone dressed as white as a visual code for colts. That's from the three h O Come to Leana yoga cult that started in la by Yogi Bajan. Any any thoughts on the symbolism of the white.
Speaker 2: Clothes, Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: One thing that I've come across that I haven't seen many other people talk about is the connection between Ditty and voodoo possibly, and that's because people forgotten that he was with j Lo for a year back in the two thousands. They were married for about a year, and one of Jalo's exes came out and said, many years ago, it was in the Huffington Post, that she's really into voodoo and Santa Ria. And then if you notice Diddy's tattoo on his back, people think that's Mary and Jesus, it's not. It's actually a voodoo deity called Azuli Danto and she's the patron of shall we say skittles men if you catch my trip. So it's not Mary and Joseph. It's the Loa from Voodoo, and she's the patron of men who like men in Voodoo, and so I think that that's what's going on. And in Voodoo, white is very important for uh. It's a symbol of purity becoming purified. And I suspect that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: All right. We've got loads of questions on the community wall as well. So a question that came in today for you from Leo Allen. Is the Ditty story a distraction for something bigger that he's going on.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think Diddy is probably somebody was brought into this and was taught the ways of doing this by people above him, people like Clive Davis and others, probably, I'm guessing, and then he learned how to use these, you know, blackmail rings and do this stuff, which again, all these other scandals that we've talked about and heard about for so long, Franklin cover up Epstein.
Speaker 2: You notice it's the same.
Speaker 3: Model where there's cameras behind you know, windows, cameras behind mirrors, et cetera, and that's to you know, catch.
Speaker 2: People in the act.
Speaker 3: I think he was he's basically making the fall for something much bigger. Epstein, same thing he took the fall. It implicates people a lot bigger than him. So no, I don't think it's a distraction. I think it's a real You know, at a certain point, when you abuse people for decades, people are gonna start talking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've watched the video with Jonathan Ode who shuts up a Trump hotel, you have watched it, Okay, you know he's talking about links to secret societies, black secret societies, and the cops are looking at him like he was crazy back then. Well now it's all coming out. What's your interpretation of the Jonathan Ode interview.
Speaker 3: Well, I think he didn't help his case because he was kind of an erratic, sort of crazy acting individual obviously, but certainly those kinds of people can still say true things and they might know what's going on.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: About all the details of every aspect of a story. But it's interesting that seven months ago I did not remember that event where he had shot up the Trump the Trump location. But seven months ago I was on Sam Hydes podcast, and about half of the podcast we were just devoting it to Diddy, the connection to the Boulet Society, Black black secret societies, how they do have their own organized crime outfit. You know, Diddy was raised ultimately in the circle, originally in the circles of Frank Lucas. His mom got him out of those circles, try to get him away from that, but then he ends up back eventually kind of in these circles of black gangsters and the tie the overlap with the music industry. So, I mean, I think that that what that guy was saying is probably has elements of truth in it.
Speaker 1: Glenn's asking about connections to build a bug.
Speaker 2: Off the top of my head, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure because of all these high level people overlap, I'm sure there's somebody that relates to Builderberg. I mean, you know, Oprah, for example, was closely associated with was promoting John of God, and John of God was doing a baby farming operation where he was essentially selling children through these women that were just basically producing offspring that he could then sell online to Europe in places like that for tens of.
Speaker 2: Thousands of dollars.
Speaker 3: And you know, when Oprah was pushing that guy and that came out that all got squashed really quick at Oprah's connections. So Oprah, although I don't know that she's exactly in Builderberg, she is part of another little group called the Good Club, which includes Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffett. This was reported on by The Guardian some years ago, and their whole modus operandi is depopulation. So I would say that, maybe not directly, but indirectly that it would relate to Bilderberg people.
Speaker 1: Sure he's saying that Oprah's non altruistic humanitarian Jaye.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think for people that usually reached, I'd say it's very rare for billionaires to be altruistic. Maybe there's been a few, Maybe there's been a few, but most of the time you're probably compromised in some way.
Speaker 1: All Right, We've got a question here from the YouTube community wall from Debbie. Does J think that these media announcements made by individuals claiming to have tapes and threatening to sell or release them are a way of communicating through the other players involved, rather than being actual possible leaks.
Speaker 2: It's possible.
Speaker 3: Again, anything is possible, because when these kind of stories break, you can have people from within the establishment working over time that are pr people. They'll come out and try to put out fake stories and fake information, and they do that on purpose.
Speaker 2: To dilute into diffuse people.
Speaker 3: Figuring out what's really going on. So the establishment will kind of flood it with this info. And so you could have this info, have people that just want to try to make money, you know, they claim to have this or that they want to get attention. You know that woman that was saying that it's a lot of satanic rituals, I wouldn't be surprised, but she could also be doing this to just get attention. Who knows, So anything's possible.
Speaker 1: Young about Jackuar Wright's allegations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the black woman that was pretty much was she on Piers Morgan or something pretty which which she was on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was interested, all right. So question from common why isn't Drake being pulled in yet He's being exposed to someone that actually does the things he sings about horrible things? Is he untouchable like Epstein clients?
Speaker 2: Good question.
Speaker 3: I mean I haven't put a lot of time into researching Drake and his connections. I know a lot of people were making a big stink when he was texting Millie Bobby Brown some years back. That was a little suspicious. She was under age. That seemed to be an odd connection, So I wouldn't be surprised there wasn't some kind of proclivity there. Remember R Kelly, he also set up a sex cult and was trying to run an operation very similar to this. So it seems to be a pattern. Why But yeah, maybe Drake is a level above Diddy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: One of the most reoccurring questions right now, Jay is if it will be linked to Black Rock in any way the Diddy case.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, I don't know. That's that's a good question. I haven't looked at that angle. But again, you know, one thing you find is that at a very high level, a lot of this stuff is usually overlapping because of the people are in multiple different networks and circles. So I would say if you look at, for example, the Roman Catholic abuse pedo stuff for the last several years less several decades, you'll find a lot of parallels with those operations as well. It's they always use. It's kind of a technology of compromise. It's the same pattern and maybe like structure of how.
Speaker 2: They do this. So I wouldn't be surprised if there's not connections to people that level. I'm sure there is.
Speaker 1: You know, in your intro you mentioned about Epstein and you mentioned about the Franklin scandal. What parallels do you see with those cases? With the Diddy case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean again, there's several. There's King Kora, there's elm Guesthouse, there's Franklin.
Speaker 3: I did a podcast maybe two weeks ago we could go where I was covering all of these that I could think of and find that had similar patterns. And so I think I came up with about sixteen of these cases where you had this element of a network that is kind of in on. It doesn't have to be a whole lot of people, it can be a handful of people. And this essentially they are utilizing espionage techniques to lure and.
Speaker 2: Entrap people in a way in situations that either they're willing or not willing.
Speaker 3: Out of a situation where people are drugged, Uh, they wake up next to a prostitute, they wake up next to somebody under age. Hey we got you on tape. You messed up last night. You shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 2: But look, we're gonna we're gonna help you out, We're gonna gonna be your friend.
Speaker 3: That seems to be really obvious and what's going on in the Epstein situation if you read in depth into that, he obviously had a lot of capabilities that really only intelligence agencies would have access to and abilities to utilize. And so we know, for example, Epstein had different citizenships, so he could be in Israel, he could be in Saudi Arabia, he could be in a lot of different places because he was facilitated with with those luxuries, so to speak. And I think that again only only suggests a higher level intelligence involvement. And I think there's a similar pattern here with Diddy, where there's been a long time suspicion, for example, that he's in some way was compromised or working with the FBI. He had even had Kanye, you know, tweeting at him or replying in text messages. You fed if you right, like years ago, Kanye was saying that Diddy was essentially fed, and that could go back to when he was investigated by the FBI or in the early two thousands, what exactly the scandal was back then. But he might have been turned at that point, right, And so how's he getting away with this for so long? Well, he's part of an operation probably. So that's a parallel that we see is that the people that run the operations usually have higher level connections intelligence connections, private intelligence connections, military intelligence.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 3: Another element we see is again pretty sophisticated technology gadgetry and ways of filming people essentially, and this is what led I think you know, if you read say Whitney Webb's book, this is what kind of led the just layin side of things to come up with. I think they invented Netscape Navigator, if that's right. The JUSE's sister invented or started the company that would invent Netscape Navigator. And originally this was like part of the spy world, so they wanted a way to like gather and corelate information, probably originally for people that they profiled, but this turns into a search engine essention. They ended up selling it, I think to Bill Gates's to Microsoft. So you can see a lot of patterns with the way to classify and structure the information that compromises people. That's another parallel that we see, and ultimately it's just it's just a way to control people.
Speaker 1: So question from l R, M, MTV and v H one, are they involved?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I would say with Diddy, there's no telling how many people are involved because it's it's just now been coming out. In fact, I was seeing old clips today of Obama, you know, there talking about how awesome Diddy's parties are, how great he is. So I would say that there's no talent, right. Remember Franklin scandal went all the way up to the Bush Senior White House where you had call boys brought in for the for the GOP. No different amongst the Democrats. It would appear that Obama's been to Diddy parties. Michelle apparently was also having a lot of fun at the Diddy parties. So I would say, yeah, I'm sure a lot of executives at different television networks, VH one, I'm sure everybody was involved alleged so.
Speaker 1: Jay. In the Franklin case, the only people who went to prison were the survivors, the witnesses. The investigat goes down in a plane crash. I think with his son tragically, I'm watching Buzzby Call Out Everyone on the Sun from Call for executives. It's a big farmb Do you think because I just watched an interview with him today with Chris Hansen whereby he's saying his wife's telling him he needs to get twenty four hour security. Now things are getting heavy. Do you think Buzzby is at risk of being in a plane crash or catching fast acting pneumonia or any one of these ways that they seem to put people out of action with.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think anybody who's got dirt or claims to have dirt or is whistleblowing. Absolutely, as you know, I think you and I did many many interviews about Epstein. I think obviously we don't think Epstein killed himself, and so that would again suggest and I did a chat with Sammy the Bull as well, and he said, you know, I've been in that Supermax. Is no way that he could have pulled this off without you know, people wanting him to be dead.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, I.
Speaker 3: Think there is a real danger. This kind of gives credence to you know, remember Star Whackers when Randy Quaid was talking about that many many years ago. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: I never saw it?
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's it's he said. He was saying a long time ago, the actor Randy Quaid, he was or scum me Dennis Quaid. Dennis Quaid left Hollywood and he said, you know, the star whacker stuff is real. And what he meant was there are hitmen that if you come out against this stuff, especially in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a network. There's a crew of hitmen that will come after you. So I would say, wow, k L.
Speaker 1: Coca, does Jay think Beyonce is a Satanic high priestess? I get the feeling she's extremely evil. So we had a psyekicking remote viewer on Friday night and she was rating people on the Demonic scale, and I think she gave Beyonce like an eight, r a nine. They were really high. She was tied with Oprah Sean.
Speaker 2: How did you rank on the demon scale? Like where were you?
Speaker 3: Were you like a three or what? I'm curious what the demon scale is about? Where am I that? Do I want to be at the top or do I want to be low?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: You want to be low? You want to be low?
Speaker 3: That doesn't make me number one demon anyway, So yeah, I would say. My wife wrote in her book a couple chapters actually on Beyonce, and I think there's a long history of Beyonce probably being involved in witchcraft and Crollianism, and so I would say she's probably a witch. I don't know how serious she takes Satanism per se, but a lot of those groups kind of overlap as well. So if you're into Krollianism, I mean that kind of overlaps with WICCA because the founder of modern WICCA, Gerald Gardner, comes out of Crollianism, So there's a lot of overlap there. I wouldn't be surprised, I think. I mean, Jay Z and Beyonce have been pretty open about their interest in Alistair Crowley for a long time, going back to the two thousands. In fact, one of the first blog post to ever put up was jay Z when he was wearing his Crowley hoodie, and you know.
Speaker 2: That was probably two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think it's a great I think it's a great there's a great possibility that she's a witch.
Speaker 1: So is it the case that the majority of these mega celebrities I've had to go through some kind of ritual and compromise themselves to get the promotions to get where they are. Is that just part of the cost.
Speaker 2: So it was at least that's been my theory for a long time.
Speaker 3: Going back to reading a lot of books on the occult and a lot of at the same time. Back in the two thousands, I was reading a lot of books on how power structures work. I didn't know a lot about organized crime and the mafia at that time, but as I later learned and read about that stuff, I started noticing, well, hey, wait a minute, you got to.
Speaker 2: Make your bones.
Speaker 3: You've got to have you know, you've got to demonstrate that you're committed to the organization.
Speaker 2: This is really parallel to what you see in untel agencies, right.
Speaker 3: So and then and then I was reading a lot on cults over the years, and I sort of said, well, cults expect the same thing. So there's a really close parallel between like what you would be expected to do if you're going to be, you know, in the CIA, what you're expected to do if you're you know, under Tony Soprano, and what you're expected to do if you're going to be in some cult run by some you know, sex freak or whatever. And most of these cults, as you as you would imagine, are run by sex freak. So it seems like that's an easy pattern to go to, probably because of Maslow's hierarchy of needs and a lot of people don't know if you get into the history of Abraham Maslow when he was doing that hierarchy of needs stuff that was for M culture. It was it was an adjacent to M culture program because at that time, the CIA wanted an easy kind of list of ways to profile world leaders. So they were saying, hey, can you give us can you come up with some kind of like structure to a profile to say, what's motivating? Putin you know, what's motivating you know, President g whoever? You know, is this a guy who's first and foremost interested in sex? Is the interest of impure power? Like what's his real motivations? And Maslow, you know, obviously he put I think sexuality pretty high up there.
Speaker 2: That's like you're after food. That's a pretty you know, love food. Sex, it's a pretty high drive.
Speaker 3: And if you think about it from the vantage point of an intelligence agency or organized crime or whatever. I just did a lecture on this history book sex Espionage, which ties into a lot of this that's a history of this practice, and you can tell there's nothing new to this.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: Government's kings have known for millennia that this is one of the easiest ways to to blackmail people. So I think it makes perfect sense that cults would do this humiliation rituals. Even if you don't believe in the occult or any of that kind of stuff, like a humiliation ritual just makes sense on a pragmatic control level.
Speaker 1: All Right, We've got four filesand watching live across all platforms free enough on YouTube. So if you are on YouTube, Jay's links are in the description box below this video. He's got his act, he's got his YouTube, and there's more. Please go down, follow and support his important work. Incentivizes the guests come back and be so generous with the time like this. Now we kind of have an evening like this without bringing the Clinton crime family into its what's your thoughts on the Clinton crime family, Jane, just in general? First, well, I think.
Speaker 3: That if you go back to the origins of Bill and Hillary, and you know, Bill coming out of Arkansas, and I think both of them pretty early on were spotted by people at a high level. You know, Mark, Arkansas is also the Rockefeller State. That's where the Rockefellers are based. If you go down there, you'll notice a lot of elements of homage to the Clinton to the Rockefellers. It's also, by the way, people don't know about Hot Springs. It's an old mafia meeting place, goes back to the to the days of al Capone and even Kennedy Senior, Joe senor.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of deals that were made.
Speaker 3: This was pre Vegas, so pre Vegas the mobsters would all go meet in Hot Springs, Arkansas, and uh, there's that. I don't think any of that's accident. I think there's a lot of connections there. And so the Clintons were kind of seen probably as potential people to be groomed into fairly high level controllers. I don't think they're necessarily at the top of the pyramid, but they're very high up on the managerial structure of the world order. They were spotted probably at university probably you know, CIA or even Rockefeller level people, Rockflller Foundation recruits, and then they were sort of groomed into kind of you know, going up the ladder being you know, Bill's governor of Arkansas. That's all taking place at the time of the Mina Arkansas, CIA scandals where the bringing of the cocaine. You have Watergate, you have all of these, you know, not Watergate, Whitewater, the Whitewater real estate scandals early on the Clinton administration. And it's funny you said that because people have forgotten Chinagate. And then later on in Whitney's book and book two, there's a whole excellent section on Chinagate and how China was donating tons of money to the Clinton campaign. If you remember in the nineties, it was a huge scandal. I mean, I was in high school at the time, and I remember it being a big scandal about what why is China donating this money? And there's so many Chinese operatives involved in the Democratic Party, And that's all true, And it ties into Epstein because that's right at the same time that Epstein was kind of making linkages with the Clintons.
Speaker 2: They were longtime buddies.
Speaker 3: Epstein at one time in the nineties, I think donated several ten twenty thousand dollars to the Clinton campaign. So I think that was they were groomed into becoming another one of these Clinton Global Initiative INNGO Foundation think tank control operation things much like Rockfeller Foundation, Carnegie Foundation, all of those entities like that, and they're really just big organized crime structures.
Speaker 1: What about five more Clinton questions coming off the back of that, How do you think Clinton became governor and president?
Speaker 2: I think he was there.
Speaker 3: There's an old clip where David Rockefeller it's a it's either a CFR meeting or a Trilateral Commission meeting in the early and in the mid nineties. It's an old c SPAN clip because se SPAN used to air like the live CFR in trilateral meetings. Right, nobody would watch it because in the nineties, right, like se SPAN was super boring.
Speaker 2: Why would you watch c SPAN when you can watch.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, Don Laprix and you remember you're not from the US, you know what Dalla Prix is. But in the nineteen nineties, right you would, nobody would watch c SPAN. But c SPAN was like airing all of this stuff all the time, which if you paid attention, it would tell you like everything that's going on. But I just found for example, do you know Victor Ostrowsky is I've heard the name, Yeah, so's he's the famous Massad guy who left the Massad And then he wrote by Way of Deception, which is a famous book. Anyway, I found old c Span talks for him, just explaining for like two hours on se Span the way all these operations work, which you would never see that on TV. Like Anyway, Anyway, long story short, David Rockfeller gets up there in one of these clips. You can probably find it on YouTube or bits you but and he says, I'd like.
Speaker 2: To think Bill Clinton here, my boy. He's I don't mean literally my boy.
Speaker 3: He could be I don't know, but he's basically saying that I brought him to power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, add a little bit to that. I've written a book called Clinton, Bush and CIA Conspiracies. I'll have to send you a copy of that, Jay, Oh yeah. And my theory is that Clinton would play ball with these guys. They knew it. He was the most compromisable, yes, pleasiest governor out of the state. And this is why the CIA picked Yes Arkansas to do the drug drop and because he played ball and provided security for the drug drops and eliminated Kevin Ives and Don Henry. The boys on the Tracks covered it all up with his with Fammi Malik, the guy who said they just smote weed and fell asleep ridiculous because he played ball with the Bush crime family, the Cil of a North, et cetera. He parlayed that into the White House.
Speaker 2: Oh that's absolutely correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I could have gone, yeah, go deeper into like Daniel Hopsicker's book on that Barry and the Boys with Berry Seal all that stuff. Absolutely and like Bradley Johnson says, there Rhodes scholar is the avenue, by which even quickly says, that's the avenue where you really brought up into the power structure. So you're recruited into CFR trilateral through like Rhodes Scholarship and c Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, we're halfway through our hour with Jay Dayah. Get your questions in, folks. They are backing up. I am saving them all and slowly getting throughedom. Please subscribe to his channel. A question from Christian does JA see a link between the Clintons and the slots in Waco as a ritual or just a foul up.
Speaker 3: I think that that was probably a show of power. I remember when it happened, and then I remember afterwards. That was around the time I first stumbled upon shall we say, Lord Voldemort's documentary. He did a documentary very early on about Waco, and you know, his thesis in that documentary I think has been born out, which is that this is really just the government saying we don't care anymore about your civil liberties, constitutional rights.
Speaker 2: We don't care. So that was a sort of I think it's a show of four. There could have been, you know, a.
Speaker 3: Higher level, a cult ritual aspect to it. I don't know about the specifically, but I wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Surprised thoughts on seth Rich and Mclinton's.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that had anything to do with Russia Gate or Russian hacking. I think that he found out what was really going on and they probably had to take him out, just like Michael who's the guy the reporter, Rolling Stone reporter, same situation. He was going to report on the generals and the drug trade and then his car is commandeered and it crashes. Michael Hastings, same situation.
Speaker 1: I'll take a question from the YouTube community wall, and that is from KC. Can Jay address Kubrick's films that's attempted to expose the dark side of the entertainment system, particularly the shining and I wide shut.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, In fact, that's the first one hundred pages of my first book. So the thing that like hipped me to this when I wrote and I didn't write this book in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: A lot of these essays I wrote in twenty ten and eleven.
Speaker 3: And so the first the introduction to my book is film as Ritual, and the entire first hundred pages is Hollywood, Babylon and Kubrick. And so that encompasses first chapter is eyes wide shut, second chapter is the Shining, And so I would say absolutely.
Speaker 1: All right, let me go over to the next question. Then let's see why was from allowed to beat Hillary? Wasn't the other way around? Hillary is allowed to beat Trump? Didn't Trump could bumboozled.
Speaker 3: There was a really good article by Roger Stone, I thought years ago if it's still available, but it was about the the specific CIA guy that they used to rig things. Shall we say? I don't know what YouTube does and doesn't, but no, I think I think that they really thought Hillary.
Speaker 2: Was gonna win.
Speaker 1: Liam is asking is there a second list? I think this is to do with the ditty case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's hearsay. I don't know yet. There was a fake video going around alleging another list that Diddy was going to release or whatever, but that was actually like a TikTok fake video.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, I don't think there's I mean, like they're scrubbing. You saw the celebrities scrubbing all their old tweets about Diddy.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like I think they're mopping up the the receipts right now.
Speaker 1: So did he lawyers brag in that? Did He's going to go to trial? He ain't coping for no plea bargain. Do you think that it will play out? It will go all the way to trial plea bargain, or he'll get Epstein.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I don't think. I think. I mean, let's put it this way.
Speaker 3: If they're if this is like the level of people and the number of people like Epstein as we suspected, then I don't think did he will?
Speaker 2: I mean did? He won't be around too much longer.
Speaker 1: So my theory is that they protect you in the beginning, like we saw the Sweetheart deal with Epstein, but when the legal problems multiply to the point where they can't stop them anymore. As the legal problems multiply in proportion, you become a liability to these elites, and they'll they'll just snuff you out. But wouldn't that be too obvious if they did that. I mean, they've done it to Epstein, they did it to John Luke, Brenell Maxwell got a pass I think because of a connection to the Clinton crime family. Do you think if they snuffed the out it would just be a bit too obvious or to make it look really like it's something maybe an illness or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of different ways they could do. But also don't they don't seem to really care. I mean, I think they're really concerned about whether this would wake people up. They wouldn't have done that to Epstein, so they don't really seem to care. I mean, in the history of espionage, when this happens, the pretty much backs up what you're saying, Sean, Like, when you become too much of a liability, it's just better to just get rid of them.
Speaker 1: Jay, we haven't spoken to you since there's been all these assassination attempts on Trump, and a few people have put that in the chat. What what were your thoughts on when that went down.
Speaker 3: I don't think that it was staged. I think that they really did try to do that. I think there's a lot of the way to the evidence is on the side of it doesn't mean Trump's an angel or that he's he's perfect, but I think that you know, different sections or groups within the power structure, different game the power structure, there's there. You know, they really do hate Trump, a lot of them. It doesn't make Trump a hero. So we got to not think in dialectics, because you can have two you can have two gangs trying to kill the other gang leader's leader, and it doesn't mean the gang leader that's getting killed is like the hero or a saint. It just means that there's two bad guys fighting. So in the case of Trump, I really do think that there's a faction that would love to get rid of him, if anything, because they are more worried about what he represents than he himself. Because even the degree of you know, conspiracy awakening that Trump has hipped people to in the last eight years of fake news, other things I won't mention on YouTube, and I know he's met he's he has huge flaws too, because of you know, warp speed, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But I think they're more worried about the base waking up than Trump himself.
Speaker 1: Question from f E. I've not heard this before. Did you hear about a lot of these rappers having been rented for weekends to gay millionaires in Saudi Arabia?
Speaker 2: No? But I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, if you're gonna, if you're if you're willing to do whatever to become a rap rap, you know, famous rapper, Like, why wouldn't you do that?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: I mean I've been saying that raps fakin game for a long time. But I mean, I think this kind of dedicates.
Speaker 1: And if you look at the stats that the lawyer busby, he said he thought it was going to be mostly women and the alleged victims are half men. You said he was quite surprised by that.
Speaker 3: Did you see the video somebody posted it was going around of French Montana and did he know.
Speaker 1: What's on that?
Speaker 2: It's just them acting.
Speaker 3: They're oiled up with a lot of baby oil and they're they're not acting very masculine, shall we say, And they're almost naked and it's a birthday party.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just saying, like, yeah, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 1: Someone just asked where can they watch Info Wars these days? I've been watching it on X Yeah.
Speaker 3: Alex usually puts the fourth hour every time I do it, and pretty much every show on X. But there's always still a bandot video too.
Speaker 1: All Right, we've got twenty minutes left with Jay Dyer. We've got almost five thousand watching across all platforms. Please put your questions in. This is your last chance. And also Jay's links are in the description box in the YouTube version. Please support his important work. He's been a friend of the channel for years. He's come on here talking about many cases that the mainstream media have not wanted, not wanted us talking about, and you know we love his in depth research. I'm going to get a question from the dashboard, then from the community wall. This is from Lena. We'll Oprah give back thousands of acres of Maui land that she purchased. Will she give them back to the native Maui people?
Speaker 2: No, of course not.
Speaker 3: And I think I think a lot of these people at that level that they really get off on hurting people. I think there's a certain level of sickness that you get to when you're if when you've you've burned out your pleasure centers and your brain, your dopamine centers, and really the only thing that gives you pleasure is like the most depraved type of stuff.
Speaker 2: I think they actually get off on hurting people, so I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Think so, yeah, that's absolutely sickening. So let's see, put a one in the chat if you think Oprah is trustworthy. Put a two in the chat. If you do not think Oprah is trustworthy. Yes, lab management do not do not idolize celebrities. Let me go back to questions one second. All right, so is Elon Musk trust sworthy? That's from open space.
Speaker 3: I think it would be foolish to distrust anybody that's a high level person just because so many, so many high level people have gotten there by ill gotten gains. I don't have any personal negative opinions of Elon, but I wouldn't trust anybody in the billionaire sphere. I would assume that that. I mean, I want to hope for the best, but I don't trust anybody like that.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine point nine percent on the Oprah pol number two, what is the Trilateral Commission? That's from ubiquity.
Speaker 3: So basically in the early seventies, Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller are very powerful people, obviously got together and said, we've read this book by this guy named Zugni Brazenski, and we should basically create a steering committee just for him. And so they basically gave him this higher level committee called the Trilateral Commission, which would basically be kind of you have the Council and Form Relations, which is a lot of media, a lot of propaganda, a lot of discussions about how to run things in terms of foreign policy, and that's sort of a higher levels during committee that they created for Zbig.
Speaker 1: So we've got a question from Bennie. My got instinct, Benny, is anything that gets big, whether it's a humanitarian cause, whether it is a business, especially music and media and movies, anything that gets big gets co opted by the dark forces. Benny's asking, whilst rap taken over and turned into a syop or is it just whack these days?
Speaker 3: I think it was taken over and turned into siout. There was a long time rumor that the executives at MTV noticed the potentiality of hip hop being turned to social engineering designs, and they essentially created Gangster Rapp used it as a social engineering tool, put a lot of people in jail, I created a lot of thug create a lot of business for the private prison complex. And so yeah, I think it was absolutely something engineered. That doesn't mean rapid So I mean I think Black people were, you know, organically creating hip hop, but then that was something that the elites socially engineered.
Speaker 1: Jay's got a follow up question on the Trilateral Do you think all involved with Trilateral Commission are compromised?
Speaker 3: I don't think necessarily every person who goes into that has to be compromised, because there's a lot of people who believe in the system and they want to support it and further it, and they're fully on board. So you don't have to be a sexual degenerate or some weirdo to be part of something like that. But it certainly helps, I think if you're in the power structure for them to control you. So for example, a lot of people in the CFI or Trilater or they might just be like an academic or a professor or some bureaucrat. But I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't all compromised.
Speaker 1: Wow, here's an interesting one, Roderie David Nike. Does J think nephelim hybrids are among us today and has he heard of the author russ is Da and the Black Awakening?
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: I think that's more so in the sphere of like evangelical end time stuff, which I'm not really in that domain.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I suppose it's possible.
Speaker 3: That there are nephelim or whatever, but I've not seen like any good evidence of it.
Speaker 1: Don't wants to know whether Tom Hanks has anything to worry about.
Speaker 3: I think over the years people have pointed out a lot of odd things about Tom hanks connections, weird skits that he's done, seemingly inappropriate type stuff, But I don't know of any particular damning evidence that's that's solid. But I wouldn't be surprised. I think a lot of those people at that level again, are going to be compromised, so I won't be surprised. But I don't know anything specifically about time. I mean, he's friends with all the same people were talking about.
Speaker 1: So looking at the old videos of Justin Bieber and Diddy where they putting the body bump to him and they seem to be groping him and stuff. What do you think happened though? Do you think something heinous happened?
Speaker 2: Just from the body language, My suspicion is yes. I mean again, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But it does look like the way Bieber is acting is like he's very uncomfortable. There was another video somebody put up to of like a bunch of other celebrities acting really weird with him, and he seemed to really be feeling awkward. So judging by the body language, I would say, yeah, it's also just weird to begin with. Why is he spending the night at Diddy's house like that just seems bizarre, not totally inappropriate.
Speaker 1: There's another esothetic one directed energy weapon, a nine to eleven of MAUI any thoughts.
Speaker 2: I don't have any.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily think anything DW was used in nine to eleven. I mean it's always possible, but and I'm very familiar with the evidence. I know about Kathy Woods, I know about all that stuff. I think it just makes more sense a simpler explanation. It's just that they already had things there to go off to pop off, and that it was a controlled thing. I know about the cars and the melted stuff, and I know about all that. I just don't think it's very convincing. We don't have to jump to like these wild things people like to jump to, like the wildest sensational stuff, when there's a lot simpler explanations for what went down. Probably so could there have been Dw's and MAUI I suppose, But also that could have just been a fire.
Speaker 1: What really happened in Delphi, Indiana? It's a liberty gem and Abigail Williams.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm not familiar with that.
Speaker 2: Is this the Delphi murders?
Speaker 3: The last I saw by the Delphi murders was that they suspected the person that was behind it was involved in like neo pagan, like Wotan type stuff.
Speaker 1: If I recall, Paula wants to know, how does the Simpsons seem to predict events?
Speaker 3: A lot of those I think are coincidences. But also the writers and producers of the Simpsons are famously and publicly from Evergreen College, and Evergen College has a long time history of also being tied to the CIA. So I would say that that's very plausible. That may sound crazy to people, but I mean, I wrote two books. I'm working on the third book right now about the long the long history of intelligence agencies in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: So it's not actually that crazy.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the super chet, Texas, But I am unable to say that last word because of YouTube's community guidelines. It's got many people in trouble, many associates of mine in trouble. But I will do because Jay you mentioned is new Brazinski, and I know you've researched the hell out of him and Kissinger, and my impression is that we're being sold these wars by a philosophy with roots in Brazinski and Kissinger and the neocons and this thing we've ran in Ukraine. It's all about the military industrial complex. And you know, all the mainstream media are like, yeah, Putin's this boogeyman, but really they're trying to trick people so our taxpayers money, trillions of it, can be spent on just blowing people up all over the world, which is obscene to me. What do you think about these wars?
Speaker 3: Jay, It's like Smedley Butler said, wars a racket. You know, they play on your innate, natural desire for defending your your family, your homely and your tribe, and they manipulate that healthy desire to go fight for essentially the fortune one hundred, fortune five hundred. So that's totally what it's about. Has nothing to do with patriotism or defending the homeland. It has to do with imperial expansion profits for you know, raytheon Boeing, you know, mil trandosal complex, but not just the n I see also.
Speaker 2: Starbucks, I mean McDonald's.
Speaker 3: I mean you're fighting to to you know, to to ensure that, you know, people in Iraq get a McDonald's.
Speaker 2: And I just don't think that's people are tired of dying for that. It's not we're dying for.
Speaker 1: Is Oprah more powerful than did He?
Speaker 3: I would at this juncture suggest yeah, I mean did he wasn't invited to a meeting with Warren Buffett and George Soros and Bill Gates on how to on how to get rid of everybody that Oprah was.
Speaker 1: Do you think mel Gibson knew the depravity of Hollywood?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: In fact, I'm sure you've seen it probably has gone around. There was that clip that surfaced from the mid to late nineties. I forget which movie he had just made, but it was probably one of the lethal weapons in the mid nineties. And he's basically saying, I had no idea Hollywood was this dark. And then he goes into a long story of certain actors that he hung out with, producers and others who were into really, really depraved stuff. He doesn't exactly say who. People are kind of theorizing who he's talking about, but yeah, I think he was. He was saying this in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Almost five k in the chat. We've got ten minutes left with Jay. Get your questions in, folks, and please support his YouTube channel. And the question here is your thoughts on the Finders Cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In fact, that was one of the ones in my list of these types of operations. I think that was an obvious you know, cee how he connected operation. FBI declassified all that stuff a few years ago, which, by the way, keep in mind, for a long time people said this is all crazy conspiracy theories. They said the same thing about the claims about the McMartin preschool. FID classifyed those documents. Who turns out there were tunnels that was in the declassified documents and with the Finders. Oh, it turns out a lot of that was true. So remember when you hear initially that the mainstream media saying, oh, this is all crazy, and then years later we get the declassified documents. That doesn't mean that it's all true. But a lot of times the essentials or the basic principles are true, and so yeah, I would said the Finders is another one of these situations where human tr A F F I, C K, I, M G is connected to new ag schools they set up for children. But really this is just a way to sell people.
Speaker 1: Many of The fourth asked is Coca colas the largest trucking company in the world and could transport any think covered up by the logo.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're the largest, but one thing you do learn, like, for example, when you get into a lot of these high profile scandals and criminal cover ups, you find that they are sometimes using high level corporations for these operations. I don't know in the case of Coke obviously, but for example, if you go if you get into say the Vatican Bank scandals and Operation Gladio, you'll find out that some of the biggest say insurance companies were originally CIA Creations, so it's very possible. And they were using shipping containers during World War two and after to bring in Sicilian heroin, so yeah, it's very possible.
Speaker 1: Question from Joan, how do you account for Epstein's body being wheeled out with his face uncovered? It doesn't happen by professionals, and I see E M T especially with high profile people, seems like theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be. It's a great question, you know.
Speaker 1: And there's the theory that he's still alive and he's on some island with the with the guy from Enron.
Speaker 3: He's on a pleasure island with tattoo and Ricardo Montalban.
Speaker 2: Pleasure what's called.
Speaker 3: The TV show with Ricardo Montalban with the Pleasure Island, isn't.
Speaker 1: He's down there with Kenneth Leh. Yeah, someone's asked about twenty times. Asked Jay what he knows about Rachel Chandler.
Speaker 3: I forget which which thing is this is? She's some girl that disappeared. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not familiar either. Were down to our last fantasy island with our last We're down to our last five minutes Yaalini, do you think did he and Epstein were connected as part of a chain together.
Speaker 3: Somebody was theorizing this the other day. I wouldn't be surprised, because again, a lot of these things overlap. I don't know if that hasn't been substantiated yet. They shanna, have you seen anything substantiating that yet?
Speaker 1: No, it seems that we're diddy. You've got it's not as steeped in intelligence honey trap operations. It is honey trap, but it seems to be more a it's more confined. It doesn't seem to have that bigger picture that makes sense. You know, you've got Maxwell and Maxwell's dad and promised software, and you know, the Epstein thing just went.
Speaker 2: High and intelligences massive.
Speaker 1: As a coster said, it was above his pay grade. Yeah, we've got what Ode said about the linkage to the secret societies, and he did link it to the private jets transport in substances.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I forgot to mention that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is some linkage, but I don't think it's as deep in the intelligence community as Epstein was.
Speaker 3: Right, do you, John, do you think, given your experience and knowledge of all this stuff, is it plausible that private jets of hip hop stars could be used as a way to move product like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's totally credible. From Jonathan Odie, you know, I think that the private jets are moving people and substances all over the world as we speak, whether they're private jets, celebs, execs, intelligence, it's prolific, isn't it. Meanwhile, the average person can't get through an airport because of all of the security checks exactly. Well, yeah, well, while these people run all that stuff. Question from open space, where does Madonna fit into the darkness of the industry? Wasn't she into Cabala at one point? How is she not being into any dark feelings?
Speaker 3: Oh, she was into Kabbala from the actually the early two thousands even and still is. In fact, she just put on a concert and I think in Dallas and it was still full of all the same satanic imagery that video was going all around. I think we covered it on my channel as well. So no, she's never gone away. I think she's sort of just kind of faded away because she was kind of a high priestess of pop culture and pop music, the high witch of pop music, and then kind of bequeathed this to other you know pop stars they initiated into that role, like Britney Spears or Katy Perry or Beyonce.
Speaker 2: They kind of took the mantle.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, Madonna's gotten to be she's a grandma age, so I think she's less relevant for pop culture, but she is still into Kabala and still pushes all the same sort of esoteric stuff.
Speaker 1: You get of thoughts on the power and reach of the UK Right family.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, one of the things I didn't get to that was going to bring up was Cancora. I'm sure you're familiar with that one, and that one the Kencorra Boys Home scandal.
Speaker 2: That also that parallels to boys Town in the Franklin scandal.
Speaker 3: It's very similar to Elm Guesthouse, and Kincora included MPs like Cyril Smith ed he these are classic, you know monsters of the British government. But also I think Prince Prince Andrew was in some way connected to Kencora too. So a lot of these scandals again you see the same pattern. You see probably what is intelligence in those cases, Savile British intelligence, Elm guest House, compromising people, and that seemed to tie in pretty closely with the Royal Family in the sense of I'm sure they have a role in wanting dirt and wanting compromising data on people. There's no way they could have been that close to Savile and not known these things. It would just be i think naive to think that that they didn't. I mean, this is just part and parcel with how intelligence operations work. So I'm sure. I'm sure the Royal family has had a role in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, King Charlesy's mentaw, Lord Mount Batton was.
Speaker 2: Linked to there you go. Mount Mount Matt was a famous ped.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he got blown up by the IRA. All right, let's see next question that we're almost at the end here. Kardashians and did they thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, In fact, that's kind of out.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about this on the Tripoli's podcast two days ago. I think there was a lot of clues and indicators in the life of the Kardashians as well being involved in this kind of high level of cult stuff. In fact, the Christmas card that they sent out probably around it was around twenty sixteen somewhere there. If you look up the Kardashians Christmas card is the one where they're all kind of laid out in this weird apocalyptic mall scenario and there's a there's a bunch of satanic symbolis hidden in the card.
Speaker 2: For example, there's a giant pyramid.
Speaker 3: With an all seeing eye, you know, which is odd because at that time people weren't really connecting Kardashians necessarily to global conspiracies. But they seem to be kind of touting and proud of of their level of this. You know, Kanye comes out of this, it seems to be traumatized, I think from a lot of the stuff, and it turned out a lot of what Kanye said was true. Maybe not everything, but a lot of it has been born out. So I would I would not be surprised if they're not linked into this at a cult sex cult level.
Speaker 1: Could you speculate as to who you think the elites linked to Diddy?
Speaker 3: Ah? Well, if it turns out that there is a connection with Jeff Stein McCaffrey, I wouldn't be surprised. I just think there's a lot of parallels between I agree with you, Sean that this is different because the epscene thing is massive it's global, it's this is not as massive as that. It seems to be something that's more confined to the circles of you know, mid level pop stars and rappers and you know presidents. Maybe, but I would say that there's probably probably high level people involved in this, maybe in the intelligence world, maybe moguls in entertainment.
Speaker 1: Jay tell the viewers where they can find and support you, please and thank you for your time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely anytime. You know.
Speaker 3: You can find me at jasonalysis dot com, which is my website. I got a members section there. You can find me on YouTube, you can find me on Twitter, you find me on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Everywhere that you find everybody else under my name.
Speaker 3: And then I've got two books on this topic, Ester Palywood one and two, which goes into a lot of film symbolism, a lot of occult Hollywood, the history of all of that. And I've got three hundred pages of a third es theyre calle Wood written right now, so that'll be out in a couple months. If you go to my website you can get to signed copies of all my books.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Have you got audiobooks available for those? Yeah, I'm just going through Charlie Robinson's Octopus of Global Control audiobook. Right now, I'm on the Dick Cheney chap. That's great, Yeah, yeah, all right, Jake. So if there's any developments, I mean there was tons of questions came in unanswered. Still, if there's any developments, we would love to get you back. Put one in the chat. If you'd like to see Jay come back. If there's any developments, put a two in the chat. If you can, bog off, I'll let you get on with your knight and I will close the show. Thank you, Jay, Thank you, Jean, pleasure, take care brother. Thank you. All right. So, like I said, Jay's links in the description box, it's unanimously ones, please subscribe. Let him know you've come from our channel. And a few questions come in that I could address. One of them is about oh Jay Shadow. Oh Jay Shadow was re putting to us on the Mexican cartels. It seems he got arrested. It seems that his YouTube channel has been hacked and people are worried that og Shadow is dead. We are investigating this. The strange things on his channel, like re posting of old videos and people asking for money, So we are investigating that. My friend who kept putting that in the chats. We're going to be back tomorrow, Paul that with Isaac Cappy. I did a good couple of hours on Isaac Cappy. It had to be removed off YouTube, and it is on My Rumble. A lot of the Jeffrey stuff that got removed from YouTube is on My Rumble. About Lou's asking about the airport in Maine Arkansas? So I wrote a book. Who killed Barry Seal? Was it? Pablo Escoba? George hw Bush and I get into the details about the airport in Maine at Arkansas where Barry Seal is doing the drug drops for the Clinton crime family and the CIA and Oliver north of Felix Rodriguez and all those guys. And then Barry Seal gets expendable, so they put him in a halfway house. They let the cartel know where he's staying. They take away his bodyguard, they ban him from carry carrying guns, and he's a sitting duck. The cartel assassinating him, and then he's got George HW's phone number on his corpse. Kind of ironic twist at the end, they betraying who was really responsible. All right, guys, we'll be back tomorrow with more and we're going to try and keep it going all this next week. We've got Lionel coming on Tuesday night from Lionel Nation. We have got Ryan Dawson hopefully, We've got Nick Bryant, We've got Charlie Robinson, many many more. So thank you for tuning in, Thank you for all your great questions.