Speaker 1: You know my back on my backup source. All right, bet bat bat Ladies and gentlemen, welcome my guests. D not a hyena, not Hyena Hecks, but d Hyena, the one hyena of one Division Pro Wrestling. The Hyena. Gi him around, give him, give a pop, everybody.
Speaker 2: I love personally. I have a picture of me and both him on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Sagan me.
Speaker 2: I have a picture of Hyena heckx with me on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, I'm here myself. I'm here, my I'm here myself, playing like where it's coming from. He wants to get practifies. Okay, yeah, all right, cool cool, uh I stop a train though, that will full part not forget me, all right, for everybody, for those you who don't who not who are not away, who don't know, I am speaking to D Hyena from up real quick, real quick, real quick, my notes real quick on him, all right, and forgive me. I don't have to pronounced some of these words. Forgive me, but he is a professional athlete, professional wrestler. Pronounced this d ah I got right, and the first generation Michelin. That's it, all right, Ticklin sponsored by the Luta hippie and voodole. What's it called voodoo supplement supplements? Yeah, there we go, there we go. Okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, all right? What's up? So real quick? What's up? Man? Like, how are you feeling, how you're doing, and what we're up to before I just called you on.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I've been busy. I gotten onto a movie recently, Outside of the Mask, Outside the Ring. So and I'm also fighting something right now, if you can trying to hear my voice a little bit, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I know a lot. Yes, stay, I went I went to historical quick because some orange juice and some listorene. All right, I'm saying. It's when December, it's winter time. It's like like like like teens and twenties out here now, I'm saying, so everybody stay stay healthy, stay stay helped it up real quick, healthy up, real quick? All right, all right, so cool cool, cool, all right? Cool? And I always ask you know how my people are doing, you know, not just as a common peasantry, but I want to know, like if you're not good, let me know what I'm saying. Like you always talk to me saying yeah, I feel like mostly like mentally speaking and mostly all right, I feel like ship right now. But I'm still here doing this show my boy Hyena and what I'm saying, I've got things going on, but I'm put down pauses for this hour right to be with you. So if you're not good, you won't talk all year. Let me know. I got you, all right, and that goes for everybody else as well. On the time my voice, alright, you gotta check on each other. I'm from believing that. All right, all right, cool, cool, cool, So so tell so tell me and everybody else listening who might not be aware right about about yourself about your career. We worked, and we worked previously.
Speaker 2: I currently Yeah, I worked for one division, prouh. I'm waiting for them for the crash off for whenever they start filming that I'll be on that on the Rookie channel or in the fashion. By the way, I will be wrestling in April on the tenth down in Philly, which is about time in my opinion, because I'm from I'm from PA.
Speaker 1: That's me, that's we are right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, cool, Pa.
Speaker 1: So I got family out there, shout to them.
Speaker 2: I am I'm in Lehigh Kelly Okay, a little bit north of Philly, So I'll be wrestling down in Philly for the first time since I really started doing my training, as I started wearing the mask. Uh, it's very much gonna be much homecoming for me. So it's gonna be very much way overdue in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, give me Oncet some notes on you quick. Okay, all right, cool, cool, cool, So tell us more about like your so tell us more about your bio, like being the uh like.
Speaker 2: Yeah that yeah, that that creature is from the Aztec mythology. Yes, they typically help talk with gathering souls for his updoorums, which is what the boy of orders like order. But and I'm i'll probably but you're a lot of different aspects of the mythology. Like they may like that they met this like baby Carrie noise, which draws concerned people to the war. And then they use their well prehensile tail and snatch up, snatched them up and dragged them into the water and drop them.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, tell me what it means to be the michelin.
Speaker 2: Uh. Ticklin is the Tickland is the underworld where everyone else that gets sacrificed or whatever goes down to.
Speaker 1: So it's kind it's kind of like like hell or haities something like that kind of Yeah. Okay, okay, okay, okay, quick, uh tell me about your relationship with Luta Hippie and Voda Supplements.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm a ambassador for both the companies. The one is a clothing company based out of Texas that h has very much give me free clothing toyer. And then Voodoo Supplements is a pre workout company that makes pre workout post like protein shakes and the branch amino acids for our bodies.
Speaker 1: If I real quick boll them on Instagram. Right, So that's at Luta Hippie s H H A H I P P I E and at Voodoo Supplement subs ye c O O d O O s U P P S. So bought that real quick, check that out real quick. Okay, so real quick? Tell me so, like, so.
Speaker 3: These sponsorship deals you have, right, like, how did like how did it begin? How did it start? I reached out to both Actually they did not reach out to me. I reached out to them, Okay.
Speaker 2: I explained about explain why I am, explained what I'm a bell, and then they sent me the ambassadoric contract. Well, and then they upgrade me to athlete.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you could learn some from this guy, but I'd be bold. I'm saying, don't wait, put it in by just walk this yourself up the door and just kicking down, because I'm looking at the sponsors deals on myself, so I might I might draw them from what I observed, sir. So yeah, but okay, okay, cool, cool, cool. I mean, well, how did you well, how how did you so you came to that? How did you discover them? How'd you find them in the first place?
Speaker 2: I've found them through Instagram?
Speaker 1: Really mm hmmm, So like were like searching potential sponsors or just how that? Like, how did you come across them? Uh?
Speaker 2: How I came across first? Well, I've actually found them through Instagram by just strolling through different like accounts, different like clothing accounts, that kind of stuff, like.
Speaker 1: Searching for a sponsor. That's what's doing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just get on Instagram and just kind of like swipe the kind of look and trying to see what's going on, kind of see what different people are attracted to, and then I kind of go from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, cool cool. Okay, So, so before I get my next question, right, so, you currently work for one division Pro right, and I presume that signal like a you're what do you call it free agent or just a contract to them exclusively.
Speaker 2: Health I'm kind of like a free agent. But if they need like different promotions reach out to me, say hey we have this for you, we have that for you. Then uh, I play out my resume to them. They have my resume, they have they have seen what I've done, they have seen my work, and they took the chance on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, cool cool cool. So so right now, so right now, one vision Pro is, yes, yes, you are a free agent. You take bookings elsewhere, right but right one the division pro is where the only place you're contracted to? Am I correct?
Speaker 2: Correct? That you got? You know?
Speaker 1: Okay? Bet so tell me so tell me your well lastly before I can go to that. So before you can go to this question right here, right, I'm gonna ask you real quick, so how do you ever write somewhere else free contract somewhere before? Have you been contracted someone else before?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, the first time is actually have been play the resume too, and then then uh, I'm actually accepting my contract and then having me on one of their promotions or productions or wherever have you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so tell us about tell me then experience with one Division Pro, Like, how is it like working for them, like you know, being on crash being on crash Out, you know, being in the locker room with match becoming an experience with one Division Pro?
Speaker 2: Uh, doing the one show in Long Island, like I think in September, like everything is very much very hands on. They are very like very uh how do I play? They're very involved without almost every match goes.
Speaker 1: Okay okay, like a level of.
Speaker 2: Production I have never seen on the indies, and it is very much intriguing to me to where I want to do crash Out with him. Crash Out has not been filmed yet. I don't know when it starts filming. And if they ever start filming it, they already know that they have me in their inbox ready to go whenever they need me.
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, So to be to be the term to be announced We're waiting for. Yeah, you start taping the I'm already or not yet?
Speaker 2: Not yet?
Speaker 1: No, okay, Okay, cool, cool, cool, Tell me about about Tell me about like this. You know, your contemporaries there, like your fellow your fellow wrestlers there, like how's locker room, how house locker room culture? How is like the environment? How they're between you or each others?
Speaker 2: Say, I've always had the encounters with almost everyone that goes through one division and even almost generally everywhere, because when you meet someone for the first time anywhere, it's always important to leave in a good impression on your fellow worker. We never know where you'll see them again down the road, you know what I mean. It's very much like how we live life. You always have your first impressions, and your first impression is always important.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm okay, okay, So hold from Harry, forgive me and be okay, So tell me about okay, So am I am?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 1: I hold on? So I believe or they view was the fifty Man Better World? Was that correct?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, it was.
Speaker 1: Tell me about that.
Speaker 2: It was very hectic, it was. I thought it went well like a lot of people were very much into it with what was going on inside the ring and uh like everything every other match, people were also involved in everyone else's matches too, like they were very much invested and uh I would definitely like if I could go back and do it again or I would Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: That was and I believe that was the Battle War one by I believe Alec Hammer, if I'm not mistaken, right, Yes, yes, yes, yes, the helimate you or how you uh like.
Speaker 2: People eliminated by mister h the only.
Speaker 1: You got you got you Okay, okay, all right? Uh bet bet so? So that so that with that in the you know, in the past tense, right, yeah, about the future, So like what do you have your sights on? And when I say that, I mean like, you know, and accomplishment and accolade any potential opponents unfinished business, Like what do you have in your sights looking for?
Speaker 2: I have in my sights for April on the tenth is the show in Philly. Beyond that, I'm just basically staying dreamed for right now and just focusing on just that primarily.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Do you have like any like like aspirations, like like like a championship or some kind of at latest one on one or some achievement that you want to achieve. I guess.
Speaker 2: The aspirations for next year and for well the rest of the year, Barry Can. I have done some of them, but I would love to do more. Is training with this particular wrestler who used to be in the CMLO called Unico. You and I k o, but the fello I train with currently Unico. Keep training with him more. And uh yet my wrestler's license if I can work out of state and for other promotions that actually require a license.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, are there any unresolved feuds that you're that you are doing right now?
Speaker 2: Let's see what do I have that's unresolved? And I don't believe I have any right now? Okay, there's various people. There's very single I'm developing right now that I think people are gonna be a little bit amazed with, especially for a put.
Speaker 1: Tenh Okay, okay, all right, cool, cool, cool. So that's what myself on the way. So so when you when you when you Katy right, you said, and I quote, the story that will come out of me will be a good one. Tell us about that.
Speaker 2: Well, the story that I mean is that me as a person outside of well this I'm I've been on this, well, I mean by I've been on the spectrum for thirty one years. I was born autistic. I was born a big family of supporters who very much has kept me up the straight and narrow for the last thirty one years, even as I'm a pro wrestler, and I have built this amazing support system of fellow wrestlers who know about the disability that they have and very much have come alongside me, helped, you know, train me or do whatever with me to show that you know, we are fellow wrestlers, but we still you know, love for you, We still love you, care for you, and very much like why I god covid ones from a show, people are like, okay, I'm like, I will be yeah. So it's very much wrestling is a big brotherhood and a big family. And I've even gotten to talk with some considerable and DL de Lucha Libre wrestlers kind of explain my story to them as well, and they're like, keep doing what you're doing. You're doing great. That's that.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 2: I even have other brothers in different states I have talked to already about me and whiting to go out there. Sure what I can do. They have already have seen my work. They're like, yeah, stay in the state, keep doing what you're doing in your state. Otherwise you're doing good.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, I got like, I'm I'm gonna I'm I I'm I'm glad you told me this A good but still good. I yeah, like what I was saying, yeah, not I not think I think what's sharing that with me? I thank you, I appreciate that, you know, love, courage, and my dad about you, you know, and that kind of goes twelve saying earlier, right like you gotta keep her like keep tut her up, I'm saying, and courge each other. Yeah, I'm saying, so I'm me and I met sattally like if if you or anybody I want to talk right bout something's going on with them, like we talk all fair, yah, you know. And and I I also strongly advise and am a whole poland for therapy, right if you well get it. I'm saying, that's what I got to say about that. Okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, but I but yeah I I I I I thank you and I are you for telling me that that story And yeah, I uh, then we gotta do we gotta do that. More often. You know, this is speak truth, speak truth to power. So yeah, okay, cool cool, cool, cool cool. I believe now with your time for a listener questions, if you are ready for insurance purposes to ask you?
Speaker 2: Are you are ready for questions?
Speaker 1: Okay, not by me, but by the listeners. Have hatabolical Yeah a few days right, I put it out and I got you know, I will get texts mostly at the hotline nine one seven to nine five six people because I used the hashtag extrato social media state don't use, but they can they wanted to. Yeah, yeah, okay, so uh but my first question that I have here would be who slash? But no, sorry sorry what slash? Who were your influences?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna go buy a style or by like how my gear is designed, or just in general?
Speaker 1: I guess in general, so I would include you know your style and you know your gear.
Speaker 2: I very much take my gear designs from like pop culture or like fellow wrestlers, or even like from something past, like from movies or from comics.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is me personally asking you explain the explain the.
Speaker 2: Mask for me. The mask is something that I have. I didn't grow up around because well, I'm I'm an American, I speak like English, but very much how the Max kind of pulled me to you, well, rather, it to me was from watching wrestlers like Raymond Stereo or watching the CML l L and watching those wrestlers, watching those guys and even uh some of the Mandalorians who wear helmets. Okay, very much inspired me to I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, who do so this next person asks who do you credit your success to?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, there's a lot of people that have helped me out, But there's very much fleet or uh that looked out to the Sombryo, eric x Black. Uh. Yeah, sure, a lot of the people from w w X and like. The list goes on because without some of those guys like I would not be here. Okay, okay, I might not be here. I will stop, will hung up the mask and listen. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Give me your thoughts on the Roku deal.
Speaker 2: Of my thoughts on the one divisions I mean with Roku to stream their stuff is very much I would say something that's good for them because it gets more eyes on their product, more eyes on the wrestler. Well, sports orties like me and some of the other guys that I have gotten to cross paths with and sign and both outside that both know my actual name and my nickname and my face. So it's very much something that's great for all of them myself.
Speaker 1: Okay again this is a question for me, not the listeners. Does of course for me, I just I just have like this fromise forgive me, but I don't like my mental peace. Did CMC send you samp hoop CMC?
Speaker 2: Oh I love CMC. No he did not.
Speaker 1: Okay the.
Speaker 2: I love CMC. Me go back, go way back.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, see, I bet got two more here. This person asks what wrestling do you currently watch?
Speaker 2: Kind of like watch some here and there, but like otherwise, I watched clips of it from like other promotions from other countries.
Speaker 1: Uh, watching only w W or a W or MOW Japan or stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Like I tried to throw it, throw that stuff into the mix. But I also watch pro wrestling, Noah, Ninja Mac. I watch a lot of different people.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, so you don only watch most of the mainstream stuff. I can respect that. How So, how how did you become a fan?
Speaker 2: I grew up watching it back in the best era ever in my opinion, which is the Attitude Era.
Speaker 1: But okay, okay, so watching w W Down or let's say you got broken, okay, and.
Speaker 2: It's valued with me playing No Mercy on the Nintendo sixty four and then all the other wrestling games throughout the decades.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, cool cool, all right, cool cool cool. Before I wrap up, just tell me how you Tell me how you broke in wrestling.
Speaker 2: I broke in through Chikara and then UH started training there. Then something happened, you think, got a little expensive for me to continue training there. I went up to b W A Brock Wrestling Federation, trained up there for a little bit, and then I kind of me entered my way through uh wrestling.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see I see you on Instagram right f P W, PC W A, U W wrestling, w A W. Medieval com combat, Yeah, medieval combat, h version of other sports too, Okay, okay, so these everywhere that you've been and yeah, okay, you've been over placed. I'll see you. Do you think, do you think?
Speaker 2: Man? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I respect, I respect a hustle, yeah, rinder the same? All right? Cool? Cool? And how did you and how did you. How did you How did you get to started one division pro?
Speaker 2: I very much went to their shows and mask uh around with my buddy to their shows. I just kept showing up and then they eventually put me on.
Speaker 1: So they came to you say, hey, listen, we in shtould of having you on our roster that one.
Speaker 2: I'm not part of their like live show roster. I'm a part of the crash out.
Speaker 1: Crashed out guys. Okay, so okay, okay, so oh I think I didn't know the distinction. Okay, okay, that's interesting to know. Yeah, how did that starts? So they saw you at the live event one time and they said, hey, listen, we want to the you know, be part of our rock for this for the show we have roo. Is that what happened?
Speaker 2: They came to me in September and they said, hey, we have a spot in the back royal. Are you interested? Would be something that you would want to do. I'm like, yeah, I don't have anything. I want vacation, but I can come back home for that. Yeah, okay, I can from vacation there yet the phone what's the phone call? Or it was very much how we communicate over Instagram.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and so they okay, so you saw you at and they okay, and they hit you up on Instagram? Okay, okay, that makes sense. That makes sense. All right, cool, We're just trying to learn more about what happened, all right, real quick? Uh plugs, social media, bookings, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Vote uh, booking wise for next year, I have April than that like the rest of the year is very much open. Okay, like the But however, for like June and July, that's towards very much like doing the fan film I'm in. So no, that will take up primarily most of my June July Okay. Social media, Uh, the high the underscore Hyena p.
Speaker 1: W Okay, that's that's Instagram, right, anything else?
Speaker 2: Uh? Facebook, the the Space Hyena Dash pro Wrestler. So they don't get in trouble with Hyena. Heck's love that guy, but I don't want that. I don't want that smo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was kind of cue, like, so why did name? Real quick? Why do the name Hoya?
Speaker 2: I'm very much a antagonist when it comes to my family and their sports teams affiliation with Philly. Okay, so I very much undercut my personal stuff with very much teasing of them whenever Philly loses.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Okay, well but how is that? How's the how you to come into play?
Speaker 2: Like I'm starting to laugh more inside the ring, there's there's like various people are starting to like kind of show me how to act more better.
Speaker 1: You're taunting them, You're antagonizing them. Yeah, okay, gotcha, gotcha? Okay, I find a connection there. Okay, cool, cool cool? How can people? How can how can we? How can how can you? Jesus Christ? How can you? Books?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: How can you be.
Speaker 2: Booked through Instagram? Because I'm not going to plug my one email because I had my actual shoot name in it. I rather not plug that so very much Instagram.
Speaker 1: And that's the in our Facebook the A E underscore hyena a t h E underscore h n A p W on Instagram.
Speaker 2: So him all, that's why he in a.
Speaker 1: In a him as well, create inquiry linking bile the shop that's the sc shop link. What's that about?
Speaker 2: Uh? The shop link for that is to very much steer them towards the uh goodness the clothing sponsor for me, the it so I can get some kick back from it so I can get some money.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah you have yeah, look at the store, yeah, from you have shop sites from your sponsors, Voodo, Subs dot Com, Ram, tough j dot Com.
Speaker 2: That's Emergencies that needs to get updated because they changes the company that does not change its name and subsequently changed its site. So I need to go back through update that.
Speaker 1: So and if you're also on Cameo, right.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, I just need to kind of reinstall that on my phone again.
Speaker 1: So okay, cool, cool, cool, So everybody follow my boy d Underscore Hyena p W t h E Underscore h y E n A p W on Instagram. All right, link his bio. I'm saying booking there as well. I've heard pressed that contact buttons. Who would? I'm saying, what else? What else? Uh uh yeah? Man, that's what I got. Shout to wind Vision Pro.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Pro Wrestling our Sex. I can't wait to work with you guys in April tenth mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Shouted that anything else.
Speaker 2: Keep your eyes out for next week because there's gonna be something that will be dropping onto my Instagram account. I can't say what it is, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my boy, all right, So I gotta tell you the truth right now. That is all I have prepared. That's why I have prepared. I had a good time, George, have you on. We're definitely gonna run it back some time in the future. Definitely gonna have it back on.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But now I gotta just now, I gotta say, woman, gonna say for now, for now, our our conversation ends here. But but you will be back in the in the in the in the in the future. Yeah, whatever you want is ask I got you spoken, man, all right, So I'm going to We've been on for half an hour. I'm gonna cut it off now. It should be up open, like yeah, within seconds. So question, how do you hear your podcasts?
Speaker 2: I actually don't have actually I don't do any podcasts, but uh, if I'm on the road, I very much listen to joe the Joey Diaz podcast wherever that name is now mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, well what what what do you use your Spotify? Use iTunes?
Speaker 2: Use I use Apple I use Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, I'll text you a link. I'll text you link, give me a few seconds at the press stop and I'll upload the audio. It should be here like five minutes and I'll take you a link. Alright, bet alright, bet bet bet so until then, until next time, I'm holler at you. You already know my boy the high my tongue. Follow him at Instagram d Underscoring p W all right and I will see you guys, uh on. I believe Tuesday. Tuesday, guys, next time on now on a radio one, Robert Reggae Place Radio, So stay tuned for that. And with that, I'm going to head out. We'll be safe, you'll stay up and I will see you guys back on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Alright, man, I'm a pressed start.
Speaker 2: All right, all
Speaker 1: Right, thanks coming on, p