Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great American, Welcome this Lauries Friday afternoon of the tries, papers, chance of rain. Later on Reneath Badley Red Spaceball kicks off about six ten the night the Reds are in mets Land and let's face it, maybe there's life this res resuscitation going on. Possibly the paddles digitalis, whatever it might be. There's a slight heartbeat with the Reds. They are only about fourteen and a half games out of the wild Card, twenty eight games out of first We'll see what happens, keep hope alive. But of course what's happening on Sunday takes presidents over all things earthly, that is the Bengals. Bengals are going to tee it up on Sunday. It's going to be exciting and it's unbelievable. First kick about one oh five or so. Dave Lapham has all the information. And Dave Lapham, the great number sixty two, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Dave, this is about your fiftieth year is involved with the Cincinnati Bengals. How high is the anticipation, how high is the perspiration? And the weather is going to be great. People are going nuts. Max Montoya has the connection with Dan Hurley and Moore. Give me a full report. I have very specific questions, though, give me a full report. Where is the excitement meter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's up there, Willie. There's there's no question about it. The they think that it's going to be a really, really solid football team, and the weather is going to be almost like fall. It's going to be beautiful, be in the seventies, low seventies for the game. But uh, that morning when you wake up, man, it's going to feel like in October or November morning. There's there's no questions. So, yeah, guys are geared up. There's no no question about it. The the opening weekend the National Football League is always always a big deal, and man was it kicked off by a pull of football game last night. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: How about Kansas City's first two games at home against the Ravens then the Bengals. Uh many. I've read some Kansas City stuff from the Star Ledger, et cetera, and it looks to me as if they're they're higher than a kite and they be the Ravens. I don't know. I think that the Ravens are, shall we say, it's just a NACHA two below the Chiefs. When you examined that game last night, ken Ken, the Bengals compete against the Chiefs with that team, but Patrick mahomes exciting, unbelievable defense was good and I never saw most of those wide receivers. They made Tyreek Hill look like it was slow. What did you see in that game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw the rookie from Texas, Xavier Worthy, just his first touch of his NFL career was want of reverse for about a touch on you he was a blur. I mean here he's running through guys like they were standing still. He scores two touchdowns in his first NFL game, one on the ground and one on the air. And Patrick Mahomes won a Super Bowl with more pedestrian corps receivers than he's got. Now, I mean, this kid, he adds speed to that football team. And then when you have somebody who can stretch the field vertically and horizontally horizontally like he did on that reverse, I mean when he's in motion, he's a blur. You know, guys are trying to catch up to when he goes in motion, across the backfield went to the field. So I mean he makes he makes Kelsey's life easier, He makes all the other receiver's life easier because you know, he stretches the field both ways, vertically and horizontally. He's he's a weapon.
Speaker 1: Man speaking in vertically and horizontally. Did you see Taylor Swift. I mean, I'm looking at this and I'm thinking, what the hell's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's get back to football. Who runs it. Let's say you line up on the fifty yard line and you got Xavier Worthy on one side and La Dela Cruz on the other. Who wins the race?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what that's That's a good race because Dela Cruz he gets he gets from zero to to fifty quickly. I mean, he's not one of those guys it takes about three or four steps to get get in high gear. Man, he's in high gear right now, and he's got long strides. A fifty yard.
Speaker 1: Race, yeah, that wins.
Speaker 2: That'd be a good race because you know Worthy's He's run the fastest forty in the history of the National Football.
Speaker 1: League, like four to two or four to one or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like got like got four to one. That's exactly what it was. I mean, it was like nuts, Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about specifics here. I get into the facts. You're you're a great poet, but I tend to deal with facts. And uh, while you're laughing, and they and the five seasons that uh, Zach Taylor has been the head football coach with your Bengals. In the first two games. According to Jason Williams, the Bengals are one and nine in the first two games in the last five seasons. Why would this be different this year? One and nine? They're terrible? Why first of all, why have they been terrible? And secondly, why is this year different?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sometimes it's been opponent driven. I mean, when you play the Kansas City Chiefs or the Baltimore Ravens or any bigger like that in your first couple of games at the start a season, it's you know, it's it makes a dicey uh. And they got bigger in Kansas City. They go to Kansas City week two, and that's going to be a hell of a hell of a challenge out there when you play them in Kansas City, that place is I mean, you can't even hear yourself think out there, it is. It's absolutely nuts out there. So that that's going to be very interesting. First and foremost, they're going to get off to a good start against the Patriots. They're favored by I think more than anybody else in the National Football League. I think eight and a half point favorite something like that, and I think that's the highest in Week one. So I can't look at that, and they just got to say, let's let's take care of business to get down to brass tax here and get after the New England Patriots, who, by the way, willie for out of the last five years to top ten defense in the National Football League. They were seventh last year. So this is this is a football team that prides itself on its defensive performance. They trut their disguise, they try to they try to create chaos and confusion and take cash. In my mind, take Caresh in my mind, is going to be hugely important because he's the guy that's got to sort it all out, recognize it, communicate it quickly, bring some calm to that chaotic storm that the Patriots are trying to bring. So it's going to be interesting. Man.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the elephant in the room. Number one, Dela Cruz, not Dela Cruz. Number two. Let's talk about the man. Let's talk about Jamar Chase. Jamar Chase, the Great Number one. The speculation was earlier in the week They're going announce it during the Thursday night game like they did with JB. That didn't happen. Here we sit Friday afternoon, all hell's breaking loose. I look at according to Austin and some others, Tony Benders looked at the next thing. I think he has spies everywhere and also cameras. It appears it appears that these secondary receivers are not running with the first team and that it is the Great Jamar Chases the guy out there. I mean, do you have a sense by Sunday? Number one? Is he going to play? Number two? Is he going to sign? I don't care if he signs or not. He's a multi billionaire anyway, at some point he's going to make all the doe in the world. But is he going to play on Sunday?
Speaker 2: I think he'll play, And honestly, think about it, what's the difference between Jamar Chase playing and Sam Hubbard playing. Sam Hubbard very early in training camp, had an injury to his knee that you know, he basically couldn't do anything. I mean, he couldn't even do what Jamar Chase is doing. He had to go back and square one and rehab and come along and basically learn how to walk right again. And now he's he's going to play and how many snaps? And I think they're going to have to, you know, monitor it with him as he comes out the football field. How you feeling the same thing with Jamar Chase. Jamar Chase missed all the time, but he and Sam Hubbard are doing the same thing. They're both coming to practice, they're both supporting their teammates, answering questions, trying to pass on some veteran knowledge and experience working out and and Sam workouts. You know, he had to ramp up. He had start from square one. Like I said, Jamar has been freakishly crazy in his workouts. Strength coaches tell me that man, he's he is like ridiculously strong. I mean, his lower body is crazy. And he's been running frints in the in the I E. L. Bubble over there, and he's got himself in good shape. Now was a football shape and That's what Sam's going to be working through too. You have to get back into functional football shape and that's gonna that's gonna take some refs out there on the field. But you know there's the reason that everybody, Oh, is jarp mare going to be able to play? He's not hurt. You know, he's he's in great shape and he's a freak. I mean, both he and Hubbard are keep themselves in premium condition. I mean like I finally tuned Mercedes man. I mean that's the way that they they look at it and they approach their uh, you know, their profession. So I don't have any hesitation about Jamar Chase being out there and being able to perform. And I know the New England Patriots are going to be concerned when he's out there. It'll be interesting to see how many times they killed coverage over there to Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: Oh, your credibility is on the line. Number one. Will he play or not? Put it out there, Dave Lapham, Will the great Number one Jamar Chase play on Sunday? Yay or nay?
Speaker 2: I say yay. I'd be very very surprised if he does. I think he plays, and I think he plays well. I think he's a factor in the football game.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the trenches. Everything happens. You're a good friend. The great Paul Brown said, it's all beginning up front. Is the offensive line better or worse than last year? You know the position? Well, we have Max Montoya coming up in about forty five minutes to talk about he and Dan Hurley. Great story there about the hat and why Dan Hurley, the great Connecticut basketball coaches as a Bengals fan, have that in about forty five minutes or so. But talk about the offensive line better or worse than last year.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of the better offensive lines that they've had in franchise history, chance to be one of one of the best in the National Football League. I mean it's a massive unit. Will he you know the average size, I mean they get their offensive tackle position, they're all six to eight and they all ways turn the fifty pounds more. I mean, it's a massive humanity up there. It really is crazy. And you know, you go over with Trent Brown and I think he's going to be the starter or right tackle. Would not surprise me if Mims is deactivated this week, if he's up, he's going to be in an emergency situation. I think Trent Brown goes. So that means that four of the five offensive linemen have been to the Pro Bowl from an individual hon a standpoint, and all four of them have won a Super Bowl. So four different guys in the starting five of the offensive line have reached the pinnacle individually and team wise. And that that's good. I mean that tells you that you know how to get it done, you know what to do, you know how to do it. And I'm looking forward to seeing them play. I think they're they're they're big, they're mobile, they're cohesive. I think it's gonna be fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when when Munoz was drafted, he was perceived as a large offensive lineman. Now at he's like a shrimp. Talk about the defensive line, the defensive line. Tony Bender is concerned about the defensive line and how poorous it might be because the Patriots are going to take the air out of the ball, They're gonna run, they're going to get the clock running. It's going to I think a low scoring game. That's against the predilections of many. But Tony Benner's concerned about the defensive line should he be.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree with what you're saying about the Patriots trying to run the football. They want to play keep away, they want to try to keep number nine on the sideline. They don't want to give him the football. So they're going to try to control that clock, play play that type of possession football. And they've got a couple of very very solid running backs to do that with. I mean Stevenson and Gibson. They're both you know, two hundred and twenty five tore and thirty pound type guys that you know, are very very physical, hard to bring to the ground. And when Brissette decides to run the football, he's he's six four to two thirty five. I mean, he's a full grown man. He's hard to get to the ground as well. I'm not saying there's going to be a quarterback run package. When he extends and creates right, he's going to try to run for you know, very significant yardage to move the change. Yeah, I think that's going to be a big factor. And I think that that's going to be key. You know, get that second and third and long situations and let a guy named Tree Hendrickson, Willie he is freakish man.
Speaker 1: He's a man. He's a man. Harry asked, man, he's a man.
Speaker 2: The dude has unbelievable first step quicknesses. Get off is incredible. He's a he's got quick twitch. He's got the quick twitch from the running back or defensive back in that body. I mean, it's like, it's like, man, what how did he get there?
Speaker 1: He's he's got to He's a Tourett's kind of guy. Just twitch, just twitch and all of that. Unbelieved he gets from there to hear. I don't know so quickly. I know I didn't close my eyes. I know I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I got I have two big questions for you, Dave Lapping, Why are you prepared? Yes, who's a better wide receiver Isaac Curtis, o Cho Cinko or Jamar Chase. You have to pick one. You got Isaac Curtis, o Cho Cinco in their prime or Jamar Chase number one? Give me a quick answer.
Speaker 2: Totally different receivers. I mean, uh, you know, it's it's what he works. Flavor ice cream do you want? They're they're all tremendous, and it's what flavor ice cream you want? They've got different skill sets, different types of receivers. But I played with Isaac Curtis and and he was awe inspiring man. He he made such an impression on me with his athleticism and and his his ability to catch the football and then just all round hell of a guy. I love Isaac Curtis. Man hard hard to de throw on him.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, Kenny Anderson, Boomer Sison, Joe Burrow. You have one quarterback who's behind the center with his hands between his legs. Which are those three?
Speaker 2: Boy? They Probably the greatest leader of all time is Boomer Sis And I think Joe Burrow and Kenny Anderson are more similar in terms of their their style of playing, their football, intelligence, and their accuracy. I remember my first my rookie with the team. I'm out there watching, uh, you know, Kenny Anderson throwing the football and uh, the balls never hitting the ground. I'm like, man, the NFL, this is this NFL is kind of crazy. Man. They'll be able to throw some incompletion. Must Borrow does the same thing.
Speaker 1: You're not giving me an answer, Burrow, number seven or number fourteen? Which are those three? The best?
Speaker 2: That would be number nine for borrow, oh number nine, number seven or number fourteen? It I'll go with I'll go with fourteen.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Pete Rose under center. Now, lastly, give me the final score. Let's cut the crap. We don't have to play the game. Dave Lapham says, final score is.
Speaker 2: Final scores Bengals by a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Willie about twenty one fourteen? You like that one.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking. I'm thinking twenty four to seventeen.
Speaker 1: I'm writing that down right now. All right, Thank you Dave Lapham, You're the best. This is almost year fifty one connected to the Bengals, one way or another. No one is a record like that, not even not even Dan Horde, Phil Sam, none of them have that. And thank you for sharing your thoughts. On the eve of a battle a great bat the glade Eaders are about to enter the arena, muddy blood, eat everywhere, fighting like crazy, and see who comes out. Will be Maximus or it'll be Lithium. Maximus or Lithium is going to win the battle. Dave Lapham, give my best to Dan Horde and may God bless you and God bless the Bengals. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Maximus because You've got Maximus Montoya coming up here. So I'm going with Maximus really as a pleasure, as always agreed the best. Appreciate the opportunity to catch up with the legend.
Speaker 1: Great number sixty five. All right, thank you very much, Dave Lappham, You're the man. If you can't do it, nobody can. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Dave.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more of your comments. Are next. I don't know why why these interviews go those route, but it's kind of fun on news radio seven hundred WLW. All right, Billy cunning in the Great America. Let's set up the rest of today's big show. In about twenty five minutes, Max Montoya, the Great Number sixty five will be here. As you may know, the ruler of the Jungle is the Great College which basketball coach Dan Hurley, who turned down millions and millions of dollars from the Lakers to stay with Yukon, which is a good thing. And he's the ruler of the jungle. And why is that the reason Dan Hurley, the Yukon basketball coach, is going to be the ruler of the jungle on Sunday. It's because of Max Montoya. Stay tuned for this. After one o'clock, we're gonna get in touch with Max Montoya, the Great Number sixty five, to talk about the connection between Dan Hurley as a boy, Max Montoya in New York City and the ruler of the Jungle on Sunday. What a story. Secondly, we're going to have also a report on the terrible school shooting that took place in Georgia, and it is almost a matter of so what anymore when it shouldn't be Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky's had about a dozen or more school threats called in because of this. There's about seventy five million kids in schools and it appears this is a thing to do to threaten SI and it must be stopped to the greatest extent possible. But it can't be of course, you try to govern their principles of what's happening in public education today with violence. And I would note that an armed school resource officer put a gun very close to the body of the murderer, Colt Gray, and he dropped his weapon and went to the went down to the hallway, so it went down to the floor, and that's why it stopped. But for an armed resource officer. This would have been a much much more tragic event. We're going to talk later about the circumstances of this kid's life. Truly unbelievable, and I would assume there's thousands and thousands of Colt Grays running around public and private education today. The fourteen year old had killed two classmates and two teachers at Appalachi High School, and according to media accounts, he had a life that was at absolutely horrendous, and I'm looking at some of the reporting from New York Posts and from other sources. His mother was Marcy Gray. She grew up to Kyle, went to college. She was an industrial engineer. The mom who worked at Toyota before becoming addicted to methamphetamine. Once she fell into the world of addiction, mom was a crack cocaine addict. She had fentanyl in the home, She had car fentanyl in the home. She stole money from friends, from neighbors, from family to raise money for drugs, sold her body a few times for drugs, threatened to kill herself and her son repeatedly, and she once duct taped her own mother to a chair and left her for dead for twenty four hours. Goes mom. Her mom would not give her more money to buy more drugs. And the father of this murderer, this fourteen year old calling his name is Colin Gray. He was at rained this morning in Georgia. He's a construction worker, a keen hunter, and according to neighbors, he frequently subjected his wife and son to tie raids of screaming and hollering and violence. The couple got married in twenty eight Soon after the birth of Colt. They bought a farm in Borrow County, Georgia, with plans to set up a nonprofit riding school, but that went south in a hurry. The father suffered a back injury and was in a lot of pain at terrible financial problems, and they split up. The mom and dad split up, Colt went with the dad, and the rest is history. I looked at the mother's criminal record. You know what I think about mother. I think about my own wonderful, departed mother. You think about your mother as a as a paragon of virtue and love and understanding. Well, this kid's mother look at her criminal record and just briefly she had pending charges, and she has fourteen pages of criminal record, and it's about as bad as it gets. In fact, it's worse than it gets. She was in and out of prison for the last twelve years pending at this point our felony scheduled too controlled substances possession, which is she had fentanyl and methamphetamine, use of a license plate for purposes of concealing or misrepresenting the idea of the vehicle, numerous drug charges, felony charges, misdemeanor charges, and the record's twelve pages long. So this kid had a terrible drug addicted mother who beat him, had a terrible father who beat him. Neighbors related that the boy was left outside many nights. He would pound on the door to try to get in at midnight where the eleven twelve year old was during the day, no one He roamed the neighborhood would knock on doors to get food. His mother and father were zoned out, especially the mother on drugs, and he was himself subjected to terrible violence and saw terrible violence. His father took him out hunting on a few occasions, and the first time he shot a deer, he took the blood of the deer and smeared it on his twelve year old boy's face, and I thought it was appropriate and Christmas of last year to buy this mentally ill child caused, I think largely by the behavior of the mother and the father, bottom an AAR fifteen type weapon and took him out shooting. So you had a mother who fell into the world of drugs for a decade or two. You have a father who was completely deranged himself and raised this cold gray individual who was in May of last year, what about a year and four months ago, the FBI discerned that he was making school threats to kill people. A lah Adam Lanza. He had certain pen names that involved Lanza in Russian. Adam Landsa, you might recall, was a young man who shot up the school in Connecticut, killing twenty three students and three I'm sorry, twenty students and six staff members. And he had ideations about Adam Lanza, considered him to be like someone to emulate. The first thing that Adam Lanza did, his mother, Nancy, would take out Adam Lanza to shoot her AR fifteen, knowing that her son a new Town, Connecticut, was mentally ill. Similarly, here, the father who he lived with mainly and the mother knew that Colt Gray had mental difficulties, so instead of getting the help required, the father bought him some automatic weapons and how to use him. And when the FBI notified the local sheriff's department to check this guy out the local sheriff's office, he said he didn't commit a crime, and of course they were notified that his children's services made frequent, frequent trips to the home of Colt Gray and found horrible circumstances, no food, a drug addicted mother, a methmphetamine in the house, car fentanyl and fentanyl in the house, and crack cocaine marijuana in the house. It's obvious that col Gray also had drug difficulties and he was allegedly picked on in school. He was bullied in school. They changed high school as he had only been in that school for about two weeks when the shooting took place, so he somehow got a maybe the collapse collapse of ole ar fifteen into the school. He left his biology class to go into the hallway allegedly go to the bathroom. And they had a pretty good program and effect at Appalachi High School. All the doors shut, there was a buzzer pushed, and doors were automatically locked and Colt and Gray tried to get back in the class and a fellow female student walked up and looked through a window and saw him standing there with a weapon and didn't open the door. He wanted to go back into that classroom and kill everyone in it, which likely he would have done except for the bravery encourage of that fellow female student who would not open the door. He quickly dispatched rounds seemed to be in the range of ten to fifteen rounds before an arm school resource officer, an armed police officer put a weapon on him, and he drop his dropped his ar fifteen and fell to the floor, and he's under arrest. He's going to claim, I'm sure, mental illness. He's going to claim that he was not mentally able. He's only fourteen, he's not eligible for the death penalty, but in Georgia he is eligible to be tried as an adult, which is quite likely. And he's going to claim mental illness, mental insanity. NNGRI not guilty by reason of insanity as a probable outcome. I look at some of the history of how this boy was abused tremendously by his mother and his father, and that authorities had been to his home many times. Neighbors thought that something was amiss, they would call It's just not normal for a ten or eleven year old boy to be pounding on the front door at one o'clock in the morning, and his mother and father would not let him in, and he walked around the neighborhood like a zombie seeking food, likely on drugs, and his father encouraged the use of weapons and smeared his face with blood when he made his first kill of a deer. That's what we're dealing with, and it's awful. There is no excuse for a fourteen year old to kill and injure nine others in this environment. In social social media and mental illness and drugs came together and Cole Gray is going to spend very likely the rest of his life in prison. But these things don't go that way. He will be killed in prison or he will commit suicide. And that's the name of that tune. Let's continue with more if a line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand coming up later in about fifteen minutes is the great number sixty five Max Montoya. Because of Max Montoya, Dan Hurley is the ruler of the jungle on Sunday. An incredible story. You have to hear it. And also later on we're going to try to get an update on what's happening in Appalachi High School. We've seen it many times. It is sick, it's the minute is it's wrong. And parents that would buy a mentally ill boy a semi automatic rifle and take him out how to use it, and his smear, dear blood on his face when he made his first kill, and knowing that his son in May what seven months before the Christmas gift visited by the Sheriff's department about threats to school than not making sure the weapons are fully secured, he deserves to get everything he will get and we'll see what happens in his case. He's likely facing one hundred and fifty years in jail. And because Colin Gray, the father, is fifty four years old, he's very likely to spend the rest of his life in prison, and he should. And the mother is Marcy Gray, and she wasn't present in the home when this was going on. The policer looking at charges against her. But we'll see what happens. Let's continue with more great weekend in Cincinnati, all broadcasted live for you on News Radio seven hundred. Wow. I bet a cunning in together for great American. Of course, on Sunday, it's peat up with the Bengals against the New England Patriots. One of the recent additions to Bengal pregame activities is the Ruler of the Jungle towards The ruler of college basketball right now is Dan Hurley. But how is it possible now the Connecticut Yukon men's basketball coach could become the Bengals Ruler of the Jungle on Sunday in favor of the Bengals against New England when he's from Connecticut. The man with all the answers is the Great Number sixty five, Max Montoya. Max Montoya, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Max, how are you?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I'm doing great. What a crazy world is?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this because I had no idea the connection between the Great Number sixty five Max Montoya, spent about ten years with the Bengals, Max Montoya's connection to Dan Hurley Because of you, Dan Hurley is the Ruler of the Jungle. Tell the American people this is incredible. Tell them the connection.
Speaker 4: It is a crazy thing. Actually, my son saw something in the paper somewhere. He's my son's a big sports fan and he reads everything. But it was something about the Bengals going to New England Patriots back in two thousands of some two thousand whatever it was. And they got a hold of Coach Hurley and said, you're going to this game and you're rooting for the Bengals and why are you such a big Bengals fan? And it turns out that Dan Hurley was a little kid when we were playing in New York and he happened to be in a sports store looking at Bengal hats or something, and his mom wouldn't buy him this Bengo hat. So we have happened to be there as players, probably playing the Jets or the Giants, and I said, kid, I'll get you that hat. So I bought him a hat and signed it for him, and I guess he's a big Bengal fan ever since.
Speaker 1: Did you actually meet Dan Hurley when he was like eight or nine years old in that store in New York City? Did you do you stand with him?
Speaker 4: I think that's how the story went, you know, I've signed a lot of autographs in my day. But that's how the story went. And he'll, you know, as a kid, you never forget stuff like that, and he talked about it pretty vividly, and I read the story, and you know, it sounds like that's probably what happened, is uh. And he also happened to like tigers and the yellow stripes and all or you know, the orange stripes and so forth, so the Bengals and but then then I don't know how he well, I guess he checked it out and said, this is a big offensive line in Max Montoya signed this hat.
Speaker 1: And so you signed that. You signed a Bengals hat like an eighty two eighty three, nineteen eighty two, nineteen eighty three in a store in New York City. And that kid was little Dan Hurley, who's now the ruler of college men's basketball and somehow incredible, you know, you know, Max. This reminds me of that commercial with Coca Cola in which mean Joe Green was coming off the field and some kids said, mister Green, will you sign this for me? And he kind of looked around, he's he signed it, and then then he had a Coca cola in his hand. This Isn't this a mean Joe Green moment for Max Montoya and this little.
Speaker 4: Kid incredible And I think that's what he mentioned in that article in the Journal newspaper, that that was his Joe Green moment and and uh he's been a staunch fan Bengal fan ever since. And uh, well what a great thing that was. I mean, just the happenstance this kid, I have no idea who he was, and it turns out to be uh, mister Hurley, coach Hurley back in the day's son, and uh, you know, it's a great thing. I think it's a great story. And and of course it's worked out pretty dang good for for coach Hurley with with Yukon Huskies.
Speaker 2: You know, I think, what's what's the chances of me getting a autographed Husky's hat signed by coach Dan Hurley? I tell you what, pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: I tell you what. Of course, Dan Hord knows almost everyone. I'm if you haven't done, and I'm gonna call Dan Hord. I'm gonna get a hold of Dave Lappinston on We're gonna talk about you. You meeting Dan Hurley on Sunday and getting a sign u Con. I would imagine this Dan Hurley would be a gaga if he got to meet Max Montoya. Am I right, you haven't seen the kid in over over forty over forty.
Speaker 4: Years at least at least. I mean, it's it's incredible. I just found out because my son, like I said, a big fan, and he said, Coach Hurley's gonna be leader of the Jungle this Sunday. I said, Wow, what a small world. I'd love to go up there and shake his hand and maybe get an autograph from him.
Speaker 1: So you it's like me and Joe Green getting an autograph of our little kid who's now rich and famous. It's and I would think being from Connecticut, there can't be too many Connecticut natives who are fans of the Bengals playing the Patriots. I would think Dan Hurley's the only one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I wonder what his brother, Bobby Hurley, who's he a fan? He's got to be like a Giants fan or a Jets fan or something.
Speaker 1: I think he's coaching Arizona State right now. I think Bob Hurley.
Speaker 4: Yees Yanks, Yes he is. I'd like to know maybe who his favorite NFL team, or maybe he had a mean Joe Green moment or something himself. But yeah, crazy story, crazy world.
Speaker 1: WILLI Max Montoya, tell the American people what are you doing these days? And I see Allison now and then your daughter on Fox nineteen. But can you tell the American people Max Montoya one of the greatest offensive linemen of all time? Running mates or Muno's and Dave Lapham great guys. And what's Max Montoya doing now? Born in California, ten years in the Bengals, a few years with the Raiders, You're on the fortieth and fiftieth All Time anniversary teams. What is Max Montoya doing now?
Speaker 4: Well, Lily, I'm retired and I'm trying to do as little as possible, but you know how that goes. You got a little time on your hands, so your wife's got some things for you to do, honeydees to take care a lot of stuff out here on the farm and sold the business was in Penn Station, East Coast subs for GUSS twenty five twenty six years. Sold everything. So trying to play as much golf as I can, which is not helping because my golf game's not getting any better.
Speaker 1: Well, you're too big for golf. I mean, the ball is too far away from you. Do you still raise horses on your farm and hebron.
Speaker 4: You know, I actually I had to give that up a few years ago. My horse got hurt and then I got hurt my hip.
Speaker 2: I had the hip.
Speaker 4: Replacement, so we were both on the ir and I just kind of sell out of it. But we still have horses and we're still out here having a good time on the farm with the kids.
Speaker 1: And you know, Max Montoya, when I think about you and Muno's, Muno's was drafted number one by the Bengals. I think you were taken in the second round. But Montoya didn't play a senior year because of knee injuries. And he almost no ever was injured again in the NFL, which is impossible. And I knew you had some heart difficulties. You had a heart murmer, and you couldn't play football or basketball. So the two greatest offensive linemen we've had, one had knee injuries and he was risky though. Select that's moon Yo's the other one. Montoya had a heart problem when you were a kid. Explain how you overcame that.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I kind of blame it on probably the nurse that was taking my blood pressure back then. She's probably pretty good looking to kind of raise my blood pressure a bit. I don't know. It was like a one year thing. I went through all kinds of tests. I tested out fine.
Speaker 2: Really don't know what it was.
Speaker 4: So I went through a junior college because I really didn't play high school football. Got injured my freshman year in high school, so I didn't play untill I was a junior. And then the heart thing, so I went to a junior college and things worked out pretty good.
Speaker 1: From then, Yeah, you did, had a great NFL career. Well, we're gonna try you do. I'm gonna do my small part. I know Elizabeth Blackburn and Katie and Troy kind of run the franchise now and that they created the Ruler of the Jungle. It's Dan Hurley. I don't know how How's Dan Hurley gonna be welcomed in Cincinnati from New England, from Connecticut when he's the Ruler of the Jungle. I don't know if that works.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's gonna be a big thing. I mean he's a big fan from wayback. I think they're gonna they're gonna welcome him with open arms. There's no doubt about it. And I was lucky enough to be a ruler of the Jungle probably two or three years ago, whenever the Bengals started their Super Bowl run. And it's it's really a lot of fun and a great thing. And and he's going to have a ball up there, and I think the fans are going to really really open open their arms up with this guy and all your ass national basketball.
Speaker 1: That little kid that you threw the hat to is now the ruler of college basketball, Dan Hurley, and you like you would like him to give you a sign Ukon.
Speaker 4: Had Absolutely I would be honored. I'll have to be a lifetime Yukon Husky span from now on. Although unless they play UCLA in the National Championship, I might have to go with my alma mater.
Speaker 1: Well that's my good friend Mick Cronan. If that happens, I might be with Ucla myself. I love McK cronan. I loved them at uc I like him at Ucla. But Max Montoya, you're the Bucks, good good at check check in with you and catch up what's going on. But that story about the little kid in a sporting good store in New York City forty one years ago is the reason that Dan Hurley is the ruler of the jungle. You can't make that up.
Speaker 4: You can't make that up.
Speaker 2: That's incredible. What a crazy world it is. Willie.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. You're a great American. And if you had Montoya's, I come eat some tacos, if you had any more Penn station, I'd come there and get some of that, get a sub with those good French fries. But Max Montoya, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you, Max, same to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Willie, Thank care.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more incredible story. That little kid in that sporting good store in New York City was Dan Hurley and from that moment he was a Bengals fan. He'll be on the throne Sunday at h at at pay Course Stadium and Max Montoya should be there. They receive a Yukon hat from that kid. Unbelievable. Max Montoya and Dan Hurley. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 2: What all I need to do.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying is I'll probably be limited if I do play, but we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Came town decision.
Speaker 5: Oh, hello, bye, I'm.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting, asked Lapham. The question I asked Montoya, the question is he gonna play? Yay or nay? That was him and his own words. He didn't seem to know if he's gonna play or not. Segment don't look, don't look, don't answer me. Why don't you? Why don't you? Why y'all think he'll play? He'll play? Okay? I want to put together a go Fundme page to help out Jamar Chase. Well, you assist in making the first serious financial contribution. The guy's making twenty million dollars a year might make more. He needs to pay me to talk about it about to go fund me pay because this is like a soap opera now, like The Young and the Restless. Jamar Chase needs a go fund Me page.
Speaker 6: Now that now you can't videotape him on one side of the street down there walking to practice. Why you gotta go on the other side of the street. Too much money brinks trucks following him. What is he gonna sign? The he's gonna get hit by a car?
Speaker 1: The deal deal? Is he gonna sign the dato idea? Why didn't you find.
Speaker 6: Out, you know what, get the deal done and then we get it done. This back and forth stuff is a mess. Give me some sports, will he the STWO reporters approud service every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati, cal Sheldon Braun and Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight, five seventy seven sixty five spot.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Roxy.
Speaker 6: We also want to thank a Lear's Prime Market one stop shop for all your full catering service. Deluxe Delhi located a beautiful downtown Milford. Learsprime dot com. Lears Prime always a cut above.
Speaker 1: We'll segment. Jason Williams pointed out that the Zach Taylor regime has said ten games total games one and two the last five years. Can you multiply five times two segment ten? Correct? How many of those ten games at the Bengals won? Not many?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Zach Taylor is one and nine in games one and two in each season. Will this be different?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or nay? Sunday will be different yes, what about Belichick?
Speaker 6: What about Brady? Could care or less? Go ahead, Bengals Up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco on Party Town, your football tailgate party Headquarters. Jamar Chase, as you heard there, met the media discussing his contract status today. He says, if he plays, let's see if he he said.
Speaker 1: He'll consider playing Sunday.
Speaker 6: He will consider even without a contract extension agreement.
Speaker 1: He's a game time decision. So he's considering whether to play for the poultry one million dollars of salary this season. But but I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 6: T Higgins said, yes, it had the day before that he's feeling really good. We'll see, as Zach Taylor has said, now he's got a little tweak of his hamstring.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Chris Jenkins, the defensive tackle, what he's gonna have surgery on his thumb.
Speaker 1: He's out at least a couple of weeks. That's Michigan's finest. So here we go. Yes, they haven't played a game yet. Correct, These guys out of pitch for the red number one. You got T Higgins ga water, he's tweaked something in his hamstring. Hamstring and then you got Jenkins, Tom Weigman's favorite Michigan tackle correct has got a thumb problem. You know what I would do is chew it off and play Bengals and Patriots. Of course.
Speaker 6: Sunday, Willie Best Bengals coverage nine am with a pregame sports talk show, game action at one, then postgame Sportstock live from Bob Tom Smith Brewing, Bad Tom Smith Brewing and Beautiful Madison Road. I've been there Tailgate Crasher's pregame party from nine am to noon at Longworth Hall.
Speaker 1: Will you be there? Yes?
Speaker 6: Tonight in the National Football League Packers and Eagles in Brazil, but under heavy security. But seven thirty Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Well listen of course on thirteen sixty. But you watch the game. It's on Peacock. You got to get your peacock ready. Segment. Big Football Weekend coming up, Willie.
Speaker 6: As you know, Bearcats and Bengals and more high school football all over the place. Mike Hastrusey Ford and Milford and Alexandria Football Frenzy presented by Encore Technologies in Skyline Chili Show three to six today live from the Holy Grail Downtown.
Speaker 1: Big stuff there plus Deer Park host Norwood. Are you ready for that tonight? Correct in Middletown v. Cole Rain, Coloran hasn't won a game in like two years.
Speaker 6: High school football Tonight action all across the tri state coverage at six.
Speaker 1: One of the big games.
Speaker 6: ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty that leads into Indianapolis Cathedral versus Saint X.
Speaker 1: I'm taking the Cathedral over Saint X.
Speaker 6: East Central faces Big Mo, Central Indiana coming to town. How about Harrison kicking the crap out of a Central Northern Kentucky? Ryle and Cooper and Lloyd and Holmes Lloyd Indiana South Dearborn and Batesville and Milan faces Lawrenceburg. The Milond Miracle is back tomorrow. College football, Cincinnata Bearcats and Pitt Panther eleven am right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Who do you like their Bearcats? Who they played? Pitt?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: The Steelers? No, the Panthers. Good Red's update.
Speaker 6: Reds open a road trip tonight, first of three in the Big Apple. Is there New York City to you and me? Your former home spent many years against the Mats, against the Mets. Excuse me, coverage, five Point Sports, Doc Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game.
Speaker 1: Now I'll see you later today.
Speaker 6: Get that Bengals orange gear ready to go because I'll see you later today from four to six.
Speaker 1: Rally House in Rookwood might be there. You never know, never know, you never know.
Speaker 6: And then also of course tennis women's final tomorrow, a rematch of the Cincinnati Open.
Speaker 1: That's the way it should be.
Speaker 6: John Barrett very happy about this Arena Sablenka and Jessica Pagoula.
Speaker 1: Can you say Sabalinka?
Speaker 6: Men's semi finals today Cincinnati the Open champion Jonnick Center versus Jack Draper. Then Francis Tiaffo will meet Taylor Fritz. If the Reds found a new starting pitcher from wake Forest, Brett Lauder did a great Brett Rhett Louder did a great job yesterday with that Tyler Franz with that home run, and they sweep the Astros. They won four to row. Could a late playoff last month playoff push.
Speaker 1: Yes happened. There's a heartbeat. Get the paddles out.
Speaker 6: Three against the Mets one Monday night and atl make up three in Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Then they go to Minnesota. Not good to face the Twinkies. Not good. When was the last time the Houston Astros beat the Cincinnati Reds. Probably nineteen sixty nine, twenty sixteen. Yeah, either Astroids are in first place in the Al West. They sweep the Yankees, right, sweep the Dodgers, then sweep the Astros.
Speaker 6: The Reds record is unbelievable. They're like eight or nine, nine or ten over the five hundred mark against first place teams.
Speaker 1: What about ember of the rest of them? They they aren't worth it. How do you explain that?
Speaker 6: It's inexplicable? Inexplicable? You can't get in people's minds. If we would, this would be a much better world. I like getting in your mind to see what's in there? Is there anything in there? You look like a big tangerinet.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I got orange on the day from the Bengal. Looked like you're round like a tank. Thought everybody was wearing orange today. I didn't get the memo. Tell JJ Hodge didn't get the memo. He's not looking orange? Well, how to get Trump here? He's orange? John John's an orange? Thinking about that the judge mershawn is delayed the Trump New York City criminal trial sentencing until November twenty sixth. And you're not a convicted felon until you're sentenced. That means he's not a convicted felon, nor was he anyway a convicted felon. But those who say he's a convicted fella and he's not a convicted fela, what's he going if a time daddy, hard time? What about your guy each Biden? What you're looking at? Serious time, hard time daddy? But and then he's got the taxes and the gun charge? Am I correct? But oh but wait a minute. You got the old man, Daddy's gonna come through with a P A R d o n. You also got the big guy out there. That's Joe. He got all the money. He's the bag man, and old Joe he's not. He's not soup but not to accept bags have got for bid.
Speaker 6: Miss Harris wins c P A R d oh ends him.
Speaker 1: Well if if the Trumpster loses, oh sing sing hard time daddy, hard time, the whole.
Speaker 6: System Delta gut flights to Madagascar direct.
Speaker 1: You may go, I don't know that's.
Speaker 6: Over the Atlantic across Africa and we landed Madagascar International.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna win. I think he's gonna win. Trump will win Crime his way up segment. But the rest are down.
Speaker 6: What about the Rock is he he's here's the Rock. Well, he's in Georgia. He's still in the Bulldogs. He's got the Dogs game tomorrow they played Tennessee. He's gonna pet Uga. Don't pet Uga take off a finger. That's a vicious bulldog. But the Rock has the bull How about that one year that uh Bevo, the Texas Longhorn.
Speaker 1: Rushed uh the uga Uga.
Speaker 6: I saw that uga in the in the bowl game and Uga barked at him and Bevo went backwards.
Speaker 1: And who won the game? Georgia?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you look like a tangerine. By the way, well thank you. That's not a compliment. It's it's it's orange. For the Bengals. Man, it's two day time. Will he come on somedays? The big about t Higgins, he's a little tweak of his hamstring. He may not play.
Speaker 6: What about Jamar? According to coach Zach Taylor, what about Jenkins? His favorite quote today? Don't we'll see see we'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, if t Higgins doesn't play, Yeah, and Jamar doesn't play, who need to throw the ball to? Is anyone out there? We'll see that's even more reason to sign Jamar to make him happy. Course he's under contract for two years anyway, correct, and after that you get tag for tons. But it's the longevity and Jimmy you know, Yeah, and it's been a very stressful time on him. He says, on who Jamar Chase, that's gonna be a why didn't you start a go fund me page? Come on, step up for guys making twenty million's not making it yet? To pay me. He's not making it yet. He needs to go fund me page. Yeah, he needs some money. He needs the green lettuce of salvation. Go talk to his quarterback. Maybe maybe it get Maybe he'll get a loan. Happened to be in the four point five APR. Happened to be zero percent. Maybe like a car, kind of like a Joseph Chevrolet and Cole Range. I went to Joe Meronick's house in the Anderson Township. Joe Maronnis got a spread like no one has ever had, and he said, seeing that house over there, he looked us. I said, yeah, I see it. That's jb right there. He's got security guards, got helicopters on top, got everything, guard dogs, got a mote in front, got a big leaders built ball, he built the Joe Burrow lives right there. And I said, I'm not worthy to look upon his house. I averted my eyes, not worthy segment, give me out of the student's report. Please, Well they had houtor of a big football weekend and who day? Who day? Who they thinking to beat them Bengals. No, buddy, seg you look ridiculous.
Speaker 6: We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 7: My investments that, through my investments, the most significant climate change law ever. And by the way, it is a three hundred and sixty nine billion dollar bill.
Speaker 1: It's calling we we should have named it what it was. But at any rate, the Inflation Reduction Act, he admits today, it wasn't about inflation and reduction. It's about giving left wingers money under the so called climate chain initiative. So Joe Biden tried to say that, and I just did, Okay, I'm going to stay to shock and disbelief. Let's continue, Seghen, never stop. We simply continue that's for sure, and we'll see what happens tonight. High school football. Tomorrow, the bear Cats play Nobody. Then on Sunday the Bengals without T Higgins and nor Jamar Chase. How will they do.
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: No, Colin ca Okay, he's got a Sunday night game. We'll see what happens. T Higgins says, my hamstring has been tweaked on seven hundred, like you're like your belly on seven hundred. W l W.
Speaker 5: I make a good woman steel, I'll make an older woman, make a young girl.
Speaker 8: I'm hit at the Okay, now let's continue.
Speaker 1: We never stop, We simply continue. It's going to be an exciting weekend. A lot of high school football tonight highlight up by Deer Park High School hosting Norwood, the Gem of the Highlands, against the Wildcats on consecrated territory known as Deer Park High School. Plus tomorrow a lot of college football happening. Tonight's the NFL game from Brazil, and then, of course Sunday is the Bengals. Bengals going to be at pay Corps against the Patriots. T Higgins appears to have tweaked his hamstring, didn't practice today. I don't know about his status. Jamar Chase has said he's going to play on Sunday. I think largely because they're very close to a deal deal that may be announced real soon. We'll see what happens there. I said to Segment, get me a go fund me page for some Bengal players that need some help to see what happens, especially Jamar Chase, et cetera. We'll see what transpires. And one of the beautiful things that happens is the misinformation and disinformation given by news media and other about the status of crime in the United States of America. I hear quite often how crime is down. Some of the stats are reported by the White House include that murder is down fifteen percent, robberies are down thirty percent, property crimes are up three percent. But most of the crime categories are up or down, whichever is good for the Democrats. But in reality, I think you and I know that crime is up, but arrest are down. Give you examples that in New York City, every day this week there's been five to eight thousand trespassers and criminal damagers roaming around the streets of downtown Manhattan, in and around Columbia University that are tagging cars, tagging buildings, committing mayhem, vicious destruction of private property, plus hate crimes against Jews, and every crime five thousand times four or five days, twenty thousand crimes being committed, there's been a total of two, not two thousand or two hundred, but two one two arrest being made and those individuals are out within one hour. Crime is way up. And the Venezuela gangs, whether it's Denver or whether it's other parts of our great country, taking over our blocks, taken over apartment buildings. Every day there's more crimes being committed, yet there's no arrest. And so in Cincinnati there's a few, if any arrest being made relative to crimes being committed. So one might say the crime is way up, but arrest are way down. But the two ideas are blurred. I have some FBI statistics that say the following the headline is a historical comparison of the collapse of law enforcement in US cities. I said collapse of law enforcement in New York cities. For example, in Portland, Oregon, they're down three hundred cops. The city of Cincinnati is down two hundred police officers in Chicago, they're down six hundred cops. New York City is down five thousand cops five thousand cops. So the drop and arrest rates over the past few years from twenty twenty to twenty twenty two is without presidents in American history. For cities over one million people, the average arrest rate for report of violent crime fell from forty one percent twenty five years ago to twenty percent today. Crimes are being committed, but arrest are not being made. That's a fifty percent drop the differentials between crimes committed on one hand and arrest on the other. The lowest arrest rate in the preceding twenty four years has happened right now. The arrest rate in twenty twenty two was forty percent lower than the previous lowest rate. It's collapsing. Law enforcement in many American cities have completely collapsed. The arrest rate for murder is down by thirty seven percent, the arrest rate for rape is down sixty percent, and robbery is down fifty percent. Aggravated assault the arrest rate is down fifty four percent, and the collapse in the The rest orate for property crimes is even more dramatic. The average arrest rate for reported property crime fell from thirteen percent twenty five years ago to four percent today. That's a sixty four percent drop. So property crime is ignored. If you have your car stolen, or your car broken into, or your car tagged, are destroyed in some way, or passing bad checks, the police do not pursue it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Crime is being committed, but the arrest are not being made. You might recall during the tennis tournament in Warren County they were up to one hundred cars were broken into, but there's no arrest. So crime is up, but arrest are down. The lowest arrest rate for the preceding twenty four years took place in twenty twenty. The arrest rate for crimes committed in twenty twenty two was still sixty one percent lower than the lowest arrest rate of any historical models. The bottom line is this the collapse of law enforcement in cities with more than one million people. It's greater than it's ever been in American history, according to FBI statistics. And I've had on guests after guests that'll tell you that when property crimes are committed in major American cities over one million, they don't even bother calling the police anymore because the victims know nothing is going to happen. In the city of Chicago during the DNC, there were literally thousands of crimes being committed by the so called protesters by committing various misdemeanor acts and some felonious acts, and there was no arrest made none. And so yes, the arrest rate is way down because of the collapse in law enforcement, but there are more crimes being committed than ever before in American history. That breakdown for the largest cities in America, the top twenty violent crime and categories of property crime have shown the greatest drop. Don't bother, in other words, calling the police if a crime is committed against you, because nothing is going to happen whatsoever. So when the media tells you that crime is down, o contreri mone freyre, the crime is way up through the roof a rest are down because of the collapse of law enforcement and also the collapse of certain liberal judges and certain liberal prosecutors. And thank god ham in the county doesn't have one. We have a municipal court judge. You might recall about a week or so ago who had a person driving a metro bus who literally killed an eighty seven year old woman in the crosswalk. There was no question that this bus driver killed a woman in a crosswalk, and he did not have a driver's license, and previously the same bus driver had hit several otherwise healthy people and put them in hospitals or wheelchairs himself. Municipal court judge in Hamliny County gave the bus driver who killed a woman in a crosswalk probation, no time in jail at all. The family was, shall we say, completely outraged. That was Judge Samantha Silverstein of Hamiony County Municipal Court. She looked at all the facts and the woman's eighty seven year old life meant nothing to the judge and gave the person who killed her, who had a criminal who had a previous criminal record and didn't have a driver's license. Judge Silverstein gave that driver zero time in jail probation. Are you kidding me? Yes, now, I'm not kidding you. It's the way things are. Check out roommate downtown in Hamilton County. They used to be packed and stacked. Now there's few, if any cases happening, and half the judges are liberal Democrats set bonds that are embarrassing, so people get out and commit more crimes. It's unbelievable, and some buy into the idea of the crime is way down, which is a lie. Crime is way up, arrest and convictions are way down due to the collapse of law enforcement in major American cities. Now, that is not the case in Boone County or Kenton County or Clamont County. It's not the case in large parts of northern Kentucky and southeastern Indiana and southwest Ohio. It's not the case in Butler County. When you commit crime in those areas, you go to jail. But most of the crime, statistically in pro rata happens in major American cities, and the criminal element know the likely to getting arrested is quite low, and the probability of going in jail if you're arrested is also quite low. And citizens know not to call the police if you've suffered a property offense. That's the way it is. I know, I have a good friend of mine who had his car stolen. I'll give his first name. It was Sean, and as car was tolen. He went to court six or seven times to have the who stole his car meet justice. There was two or three of the occasions when the municipal court judge Kerrie Bloom, the so called teenage defendant slept in, didn't make it a court that normally met. A warrant was issued for the arrest. This went on for about a year. Finally the kid shows up with the mother, apologizes to my friend Sean who had his car stolen, and the kid got a slap on the wrist, no time in jail at all. Crime is way up, arrest our way down, which also reminds me to an extent about the AMAS situation. Normally, when an army is defeated, those in charge of the army say we've lost, they've won, we should surrender. But Hamas will not surrender because their goal is happening as we speak, sowing discord in Israel, in the West and the United States of America. Their goal is to destabilize the government of the United States of America and Israel. And there's useful idiots in Israel marching around protesting the behavior of the IDF and Benjamin Netanyahu. Instead of going after Hamas who caused the problems. But if you're Hamas, you want your fellow citizens in Gaza to be killed by the IDF, so you place in civilian areas man and control centers, and so to respond to IDF's got to go after the man in control centers, which is located in apartment buildings, in hospitals and schools. Hamas wants the war to continue because it is a culture of death, not of life. So normally when an army is defeated, they surrender, but not Hamas. Hamas sees themselves right now as winning the war goes to what's happening in Tel Aviv? What's happening here? How about that one? And lastly, the media continues to lie repeatedly about what's happening, and they know they're lying, but they want to pull the wool over your eyes and make sure you don't see the truth. Because the truth is Donald Trump is the only candidate that could return America disability, that could return America to sensibility. And Kamala Harris is a putz who'll do what she's told. She's a cog and the democratic machine, and what a magnificent machine it is. She's not received one Democratic primary vote in her life. She was chosen because of her condition, willing to listen to what others tell her to do, like Joe Biden is doing what he's told to do. At some point, the media lies begin to add up and you begin to get the idea. Have you figured it out yet? You're not being told the truth by the mainstream media. Have you figured that out yet? Many Americans have not. There's about ten percent of the vote to be determined, and what's going to happen Tuesday night will be gigantic, and Kamala Harris, no matter what happens, will be declared the winner of the debate. I guarantee you. But I just pray to God that he's not distracted somewhere else and recognize what's happening in our country right now. We can't continue on this path and be a successful republic. We simply can't have our boarder wide open cities and complete utter collapse because of the philosophy of the Democrat Party. Criminal justice system is a joke in most American cities, not in the areas around Cincinnati, but in most American cities, criminal justice is a joke. The cops are in collapse, the prosecutors aren't prosecuting, and the judges are not sentencing. That's the way it is. We can't continue on this forever. We're printing about one trillion dollars of new money every one hundred days, and we have to stop the madness at some point. And Trump is the only one that can do that. So they will harshly cover the Trump candidacy and give Texas OL passers to Kamala Harris. More than ninety percent of the stories about Donald Trump is negative and more than ninety percent of the stories about Kamala Harris are positive. You can't get away without giving interviews and conducting yourself to news conferences. Yamala Harris does it because she's being excused from a normal performance because of her opponent. And I always say to the American people, I say to you, we get the government we deserve, and most of the people I know deserve better than this. Well, let's continue with more coming up next to be the news and the students reporting more. Big weekend in Cincinnati high school football college football tomorrow tonight also thirteen sixty as the game from Saya Paula, Brazil, then Sunday's the Big Enchilada. It's the Bengals hosting the Patriots, live at your home of the Reds and the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW. Holly Wallenston managing the state of Minnesota and running for PREDEAH. I got a good team on the Cup being able to manage my schedule. We appointed three great judges last week in Ramsey County. As you saw, every night we go through all the decision memos and meeting with the commissioners. I stay updated throughout the day and I'm in and out most of my time as day out and then reaction to the found in.
Speaker 2: Thanks everybody.
Speaker 1: Hello, byets, I'm broadcasting, Yes, teg. The town is a flutter about Jamar Chase. Will you start to go fund me page to make this deal happen? He said, he's not. You do it? What do we alway ask me for? I need you you you do it? He needs money. You're not getting paid tonight. He's getting close. Yeah, will you do it or not?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Go fund me page?
Speaker 6: Having paid me talking about it every Jamar Chase, Thank you, Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: Can we talk more about Jamar? I don't know he walks across the street. He's practicing, M walks back across J's done practice. Jamar Chase, go fund me page. Gracious, what about this is worse? This is worse than covering the White House? What about the number five? Not Johnny Bench but T Higgins? What about will he the stood.
Speaker 6: Reporters A proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati called Stacey Heating and Air Solutions at five one, three, three six seven h E A T five.
Speaker 1: I like Tim, I like Tim? I like Tim. Hey you roxy Bengals up.
Speaker 6: They brought to you by Good Spirits, wine and tobacco and Party Town your football tailgate, party headquarters.
Speaker 1: Let's part.
Speaker 6: Jamar Chase met the media today talking about his contract status. Will he play Sunday? He says yes, but it'll be a game time decision.
Speaker 1: So he's gonna tell Zach Taylor about what about five to one? I'm in or out? Is that it correct? Let's get him go fund me page segment to make this happen.
Speaker 6: T Higgins a little tweak of his hamstring yesterday during the workout.
Speaker 1: Here we go uh, will he play no Sunday? No? No, No? What about Jenkins? We'll see? Is that what he said?
Speaker 6: No, that's what the head coach, Zach Taylor said. That's his favorite c that's his favorite. That's all Zach can say is that's his favorite phrase these days.
Speaker 1: We'll see. According to Jamar, he was contacted by the Bengals this summer, probably Katie Blackburn and Troy Blackburn and Elizabeth Blackburn to sign a deal. Deal They've been talking for months. Yeah right, isn't it time to conclude this matter? Yea or nay we we.
Speaker 6: That means yes in French. See, I took three years, a couple of years of that in Cole Raine, we.
Speaker 1: Shoapar from seeing.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Uh, defensive tackle Chris Jenkins. The pride of Michigan. Tom is Tom Weigman's got surgery on his thumb hurt and practice this week.
Speaker 1: He's out for a few weeks. An he pitched get me to New.
Speaker 6: York Bengals and Pats on regular season opener Sunday. Best Bengals Coverage nine am with pregame Sports Talk, Game Action at one, postgame Sports Talk Live at bad Tom Smith Brewing and beautiful Madison Road. I've been there, tailgate crashers pre game party nine am to noon at Longworth Hall.
Speaker 1: Say who would win in a race if you lined up with a fifty yard line?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Xavier Worthy of the Chiefs okay or Dela Cruz fifty yard line? Go who gets to the goal line first? Dela Cruz or Xavier Worthy?
Speaker 6: I would take mister Worthy probably, but you got to watch out next time.
Speaker 1: Wear black cleats. Can't see him? Thank you? If you were something the same color as the football or something that blends into the environment. Oops.
Speaker 6: Tonight in the National Football League, Packers, Eagles, sal Polo Brazil the site, Oh boy, would you go there? No action at seven thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Let's see Big Football Weekend coming up? Will he following us as the seven under WLW Mike Castrucy Ford and Milford and Alexandria Football Frenzy Show presented by Encore Technologies and Skyline Chile, starting at three to ZH five live from the Whole Grail. That's Edward Jason and Big Mo two. No, I'm not talking about the Crusaders either. Who did the Crusaders play this week? East Central the Trojans from Indiana.
Speaker 1: They're not very good this year. Harrison beat them, correct, I believe so? Yes, that's a problem. And Moeler is load hacked and stacked. How do they do against the Vikings and Pat Mancuso? How'd they go?
Speaker 6: They went up to Fort Wayne last week and destroyed somebody.
Speaker 1: Mo is back big time? Will they play Deer Park? They have the guts to play deer Park. We'll have to ask Barrett Cohen and Tom Gregory. Why didn't you ask number one? Why didn't you ask what's your school? You ask them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why do I got to do all the work around? Tom Bolden? Go back to Cole Raine. They have one games twenty twenty three, No, twenty twenty two. I'm sorry. They lost every game last year, right right, So the last time they won a game was twenty twenty two. That's Cole Rain.
Speaker 6: By the way, action all across the tri State tonight in high school football Watch Out for the Rain in Spain coverage begins high school football Tonight show at six the ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty. That'll lead into the coverage of Indy Cathedral against the Saint X bombers.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Cathedral over the bombers. Where is the rock? He's in Georgia with the dogs. It's a rainy night in Georgia.
Speaker 6: College football Cincinnati Bearcats and pitt Panthers tomorrow eleven am right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: That's that is.
Speaker 6: That's the Tony Pike armand Ben's famous touchdown pass in Pittsburgh a few years ago.
Speaker 1: I like Tony Pike. What's he doing these days? He's down the hall.
Speaker 6: South Carolina and Kentucky, Western Michigan at number two, Ohio state number five.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame will host Northern Illinois. I'll tell you what, I'll give you Northern Illinois and I'll take Notre Dame right, no points? What are you ignorant? Red's Update.
Speaker 6: The Reds open up a road trip tonight with the first of three in the Big Apple against the Mets, who are in the playoff chase. They're up, They're tied leg with a wild card, aren't they? With the Braves?
Speaker 1: I could check it out, but on in New York City, the Reds are rolling.
Speaker 6: Coverage begins at five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Girl Inside Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after.
Speaker 1: The game, seg I've potted up the wild card standings with your Reds. Yeah, they're now sixty eight and seventy three right, only seven and a half games out of the wild card. See what did I tell you?
Speaker 6: They win three in New York, take out the Braves Monday night.
Speaker 1: That's what. That's four seven, eight in a row.
Speaker 6: Ye, then what U Saint Louis, Phil Castellini start printing the playoff tickets?
Speaker 1: Meet me in St. Louis.
Speaker 6: Then they go to Saint Louis, and they go to Minnesota to face the Twinkies, and then they come home and they'll beat all the good time.
Speaker 1: I think they come home to the Atlanta they'll beat the good teams.
Speaker 6: You know, the season's only what they only got four weeks to go.
Speaker 1: Ye got about or four weeks twenty seven games that if they win the rest of them. Seg Man and I think they got to go to Cleveland the final week.
Speaker 6: Not good but the Guardians. Maybe the Guardians haven't wrapped up. Maybe, and then they'll play some of their minor leaguers.
Speaker 1: I think Hunter Green will be back for that along with Hunter Biden is Hunter Biden related to Hunter Green. No, are you sure correct? Well, Hunter Green come back to pitch with Hunter Biden Monday.
Speaker 6: The David Bell gave an expanded injury list the other day. I got to read it off to you. I mean he mentioned everybody that, like fifteen guys.
Speaker 1: On there, Ah gone, abbit gone. Well look at it.
Speaker 6: I mean the pitching staff's gone bye bye, Abbot out, Green out, uh uhl Lidolo out.
Speaker 1: So was uh so was Asscraft.
Speaker 6: He's got Brandon Williamson in the bullpen and Martinez.
Speaker 1: And well and they're winning. How do you sweep the Astros?
Speaker 6: And paid you face justin Erlander light him up the first night, figure he's gonna you know. And then the next night that Algretti guy or whatever his name was, he tossed a no hitter like the last time out is the rookiea last month or something?
Speaker 1: Reds hung nine on him in the first inning.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What the hell's going on around here?
Speaker 6: I told you something was gonna happen because we played that twenty that what they score in Philadelphia that night, like fifteen hundred runs in the first half, nine home runs in the game.
Speaker 1: They won like twenty two to something we played it. Yeah, Marty Brenahan, what happened that night? They go out nine more nine runs?
Speaker 6: See that means the Reds are listening nine, nine and nine like they're listening to whose number.
Speaker 1: Is nine for? Do you see this on Sunday? Number nine? You happen to know who his number? What number that is? Segment it is with the Bengals, JB. That's correct. Nine, there's nine again, there's that number nine stands for runs nine? And didn't Joe Oliver wear number nine? I think he did. I just looked that one up. But to nine, nine and nine? Who wore number nine at the park? I wore numbers eight through twelve. So the confused the defense, they didn't know who I was.
Speaker 6: What you changed? Did you change your uniform? Running down on defense and offense?
Speaker 1: And I put wigs on, so they didn't know who the hell was shooting that ball? But I did shoot the ball, no question about that's for sure. What a weekend we got tonight. I saw football right tomorrow you got U see you got all the other footballs out Sunday, we got NFL, And I mean doesn't get any better than this, will he? When we get together Monday to be will dissect every dilute everything, dilute and dissect. Give me the score of the Bengals game, Dave Lapham said twenty four fourteen Bengals and Dave Lapham came here in the spring of nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 6: And then on top of that, you got Dan Hurley as the ruler of the jungle because of Max Montoya. And then at halftime the world's greatest eater use Joey chesnutt you comes in, Why don't you battle me in a battle of eating broughtwurst.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Joey Chestnut.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: Doubtful t Higgins doubtful Number one, Johnny Bench doubtful. That's all I can say. We're in trouble already now they need Number one real way than ever. He's got them over a barrel. Will Mike Brown back down and sign the deal? Will Mike Brown back down? What do you say? Segment? Right before kickoff as the balls in the air, sign the deal. Deal, He'll be right on the sidelines, Lamar, chasing away we go segment. Thank you for your involvement in this. It was and we hope to have some fun on Monday, talking about U see wins, Bengals win, Deer wins, Red's wins, sweep the Mets correct, Now, wouldn't that be something? And back in the playoff pick they would let him out of New York segment, Get me out of the student's report, please, we have to get back to the commercials.
Speaker 6: Willie, it's a time for who Day and good luck to everybody this weekend on the grid Iron, and we say happy weekend to everyone.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Triple. Yeah, Where's Tom Tinkle when we need him? Where's Kenny Anderson O? Joe Sinko? Where's Corey Dillon?
Speaker 2: Segment?
Speaker 1: When we need him? Pat mcinally's where is it? Bob trus Kazerski? How about Trumpy? How about Joe Walder? How about Max Montoya? How about Anthony Munoz? The Great seventy eight? How about John Shinners, Jim Breech, Get him all in here, Horse Bielman, get him all in here segment segment Thank you, Yes, sir, you look like a tangerine going two days.
Speaker 6: See and rally House four to six seven hundred Brookwood that if you wanted.
Speaker 3: Them defensive teams, anything, It is the team I got the Chambers, then some points upon the vote that game.
Speaker 6: Since