Speaker 1: That's no moon, it's a space station. Hey guys, welcome back to the show. Just a few quick reminders before we get started. Our Hawaii conference is right around the corner, and there are still tickets available if you would like to join us April twentieth through to twenty fourth on the Big Island. All of that information can be found at journey totruth dot online. That link is below. By the way, Aaron, did you notice that our links are working again on YouTube? They gave us. They just gave us a feature back.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I just noticed the other day.
Speaker 3: Wow, how about that?
Speaker 1: So for a minute there for those who don't know, I guess YouTube took away some of our advanced features and we could put links under our videos. But that option has been given back to us. So that's great. So now you can click the links that we talk about.
Speaker 3: Actually, now you don't have to copy and paste the links again rrectly right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and we can't wait, guys. There are very limited amount of tickets left for Hawaii, like twenty twenty five tickets and maybe even less. But if you want to join us, I would start planning your trip now. It's going to be a blast. You know, we've been looking forward to this for a long time and it's going to be here before you know it. So April twentieth, start planning your trip now, grab a ticket, and we can't wait to see you there. I did also just create a telegram link for that conference, so anybody who has purchased a ticket email me and I will send you, guys to telegram link if you want to join the chain to try and coordinate with people and plan your trip and all that stuff. So I will also put that link on the website here. I just need to remind myself to do it anyway. That being said, today we are joined by Alandra Markman, somebody we've been meaning to have on the show for quite some time, and we're excited to be here with him. We ran into him in Mount Shasta a couple of years ago, and I just it took us this long to finally get together. And you know he specifically he's been doing career teaching with in co creative meditation and helping other SRA and SSP survivors to heal. So we're going to be talking about some of that. But he has his own secret space program story a satanic ritual abuse story. He's a survivor, but he also likes to help people and integrate, like you know, to fragmented the soul, fragments and all that stuff. So we're going to get into plenty of fun stuff today. But welcome to the show, Alandra.
Speaker 2: Hi, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, so. I understand I probably didn't do the greatest job introducing you. So if you would like to let our audience know a little bit more about who you are and how you found your way into doing what you're doing today, and then we can go from there. Sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hi, I am Alandra. I am a meditation teacher and I do coaching work with people for spiritual development, and I also help survivors of trauma based mind control to heal. That's my preferred term. It's a big category include satanic ritual abuse, secret space program stuff, targeted individual stuff. I went through all of those categories growing up and I found my path to freedom. So that now that's part of you know, my part of my continuing learning is to teach others. So that's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Right So, and we don't have to get into the heavy, the dark stuff obviously, but so your story begins at what age? What like, what did you realize or looking back on it now, when do you when did you realize this was all starting for you?
Speaker 2: There are two main timelines that I'm on. The initial person his name is Max, was born in nineteen seventy and then the person whose body this is who we're calling Alandra I was born as Allen was born in nineteen eighty six. So I'm working with those two main reference points for timing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna pause you really quick because I actually I find that aspect very interesting and I think there's something similar going on with myself. So explain to me, like, I'm a five year old, what do you mean by that? How can you be born two different places to differ years? And I understand that it's real, but for I'm also still trying to understand it, so I will appreciate this explanation.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, the simple way to say it is, I'm two people in one body. So some people would consider that nineteen seventy birth a past life. For me, that's not.
Speaker 3: What it is.
Speaker 2: Past lives are normal. Everybody reincarnates, So this I just considered normal. Nothing really outstanding about that in and of itself. I mean, I do remember the past lives, so I guess that part is special. But what happened here is we didn't go through the natural reincarnation process. We were just moved directly from that body into this body by artificial means consciousness transfer. I don't know if that was like five year old.
Speaker 1: No, but no, but that that helps. Yeah, yeah, that absolutely helps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, continue, Yeah, So our original body is passed away, and now in this body we have these two people plus some other beings that are functioning together as one. So we're an inter being. We combine a couple of different human perspectives and a couple of et perspectives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, co and then so then essentially then you were just born into whatever program this is or was.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, in that body, I was abducted as a young child when I was four years old. In this body, it was from birth. This body is from a Satanic bloodline family. The abuse happened from birth in this body.
Speaker 1: So your family, the family lineage, I guess, has been involved. Obviously it's an ancestral thing. And like this is I guess to just clarify, So it's not confusing. Your memories from this lifetime are they real time memories? Are they also like abduction memories from another branch?
Speaker 2: Well both because I was also at regressed, so that gets into a lot of different complexity. This body has also been on over a dozen different timelines, so those are simultaneous memories where it's the same dates but different events, different circumstances.
Speaker 3: So that's also true.
Speaker 1: So we're getting into quantum mechanics, the many world's theory, like we have infinite many versions of ourselves living simultaneously, part time, exactly parallel realities timelines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the organic version of that, which we all have some glimpse into, and then there's the art official version of it, which is much more dense and much more reliant on different forms of technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what was the big turning point for you in your adulthood when you realize, oh, my gosh, I'm involved with this. This has happened to me Because I don't imagine that you always had that knowing or did you.
Speaker 2: Well, a part of me always did, but it wasn't very conscious. Yeah, my memories really started coming back around two thousand and nine. That was kind of my watershed moment. So in this body, I was in my late twenties and really well, first came some of the more traumatic sexual assault experiences. That was some of the first stuff to come up, and I started realizing there was more going on than I had been aware of. You know, my narrative at that point was just that I came from an emotionally and physically abusive, you know, home with very mentally ill mother. And that part's also true, like that's the part that I was always aware of, But all this other stuff I started to become aware of. Around then, I had very intrusive memories. It was when I started meditating seriously. Well that was two thousand and seven, So that kind of late two thousands period is when I was getting big chunks of memory back, getting flooded with like really intense, painful body sensations. So that's when the ball really started rolling and I gradually started putting the pieces together, but it took me a while. It took me roughly from that period like two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight up until twenty thirteen ish, so a good four years five years where I was very confused about what had happened. To me, I was getting pieces coming back. The way I approached it basically was to go in outward order from more believable in a consensus reality way to less believable. So I just I started with the sexual stuff. Oh I came from a family with incest. You know, that was like the first big chunk. And then I started accepting that, moving through my shock about that, and then you know, moving outwards out out of consensus reality. Oh I was also I was commercially sexually trafficked. You know, that's that's still consensus reality, but it's kind of on the edge.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like people have a hard time just accepting that that happens, including myself, Like I was having trouble believing myself. So you know, this is why I was doing it this way. And then from there I went to my first real trauma therapy in twenty thirteen, and then the floodgates really opened and I was able to speak about more detailed things that were farther outside of consensus reality. Okay, it wasn't just sexual trafficking. These were satanic rituals. Okay, it wasn't just satanic rituals. This was an organized military operation with et beings and lots of moving parts outside of Earth. So that's kind of how I did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A good way to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, start start with the more believable, so to speak, things, and then you go and then you realize, oh, this stuff isn't not only real, but it happened to me. And that's a lot to process, I can imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of the biggest challenges for survivors of these things, like learning to believe ourselves, learning to trust ourselves. It takes time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's still you know, we just kind of premiered our documentary the other night in Sedona, and it talks about similar themes and we had did a Q and A at the end and and somebody asks, like, how how do you expect people out there the masses to even buy this type of time travel twenty and back stuff, Like like, we understand, we've been at this for years, that this is actually very fundamentally true, and you know time travels name of the game, and there's technologies involve blah blah blah blah that we're not supposed to know about. But how does for to get the normal person to bite onto that right, and then take it seriously. I think that's where most people need to find They need to walk that tightrope because you don't want to scare people off with this stuff if you want them to take it seriously, Like you had to do that even with yourself. As what I'm trying to say, so I can imagine we can. We have to keep this in mind if we're trying to tell other people about it, you know, so to wrap your head around these insane technologies and you know what we're capable of. It's a very healthy approach. So then you started realizing that you were involved in these programs and stuff, and yeah, at what point did you say, Okay, I need to do something about this. Am I still involved? Like what did that look like? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, by the time I had my memories coming back, most of the hard work to get free was already done, thankfully, So some people have to deal with targeting while they're still getting their memories back. For me, that was pretty much separate, Like I was pretty much free by the time the memories were coming back, and the battle for my freedom had happened before I even got any of the memories back, So I was kind of lucky in that way, because it's very very hard to navigate the past stuff when you're still dealing with present targeting. So yeah, but for me, that's how it happened.
Speaker 1: So can you give us an example of, let's just say, an off world memory, something that kind of struck you.
Speaker 2: Sure, I spent a lot of time on Mars. I worked as a weapons engineer for a long time. I was designing targeting scanners on plasma rifles, and that was basically a whole lifetime. I had a whole career there. It was almost a forty year career. It was a pretty long lifetime there, and that's what I did, and it was extremely boring from my from my present perspective. But when I when I look across my different timeline experiences, that's one of the more stable ones because I was just doing the same exact thing. It was very tedious work, and it was less traumatic than some of the other ones. So that's an easier one to talk about. There were others where I was more on the front lines of the war on Mars, you know, when that was still going on, and those are much more intense. You know, I'd get blown to pieces and then thrown in a region tank and thrown back out into the field and just really miserable experience. And of course the memories are much more fragmented.
Speaker 1: So right, so what what is your opinion as far as life on Mars existing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh, Pete Keer Cassidy had the whistle boarer one time that said, the people that get their memories back from Mars are remembering life from a different dimension, meaning that if we went there in a spaceship, we wouldn't see the things and find the things that people are remembering. Do you think this happened on a higher plane and a parallel timeline, Like, do you think we would go there physically and find what you remember?
Speaker 2: Yes, you would definitely physically find it. It's three D in this in this reality, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: But do you agree with the other aspect of that too, that you know there's are.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, there's always more to the story. You know, these human lives that we live are just incredibly multi dimensional phenomena by their nature. You know, whether you go through these regression experiences or if you're just having a quote unquote normal life, our life, by its nature operates across all these dimensions and so there's a lot of content that a lot of us remember and experience across many different modes of perception and dimensions. So yeah, in a general sense.
Speaker 1: Right now, whenever you say, okay, so did you experience targeting as an adult as you were like remembering this stuff, I know you talked about.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: It was more subtle. I had basically gotten free by around two thousand, So after that, I was never actually in the cult again. I was never in the military programs again. What would happen instead is I would have people come into my life who were, you know, trying to trigger me or trying to block memories. You know, I would especially love interests. I would have love interests that showed up that would be functioning as handlers and trying to just slow down my whole process of remembering and speaking out and becoming a teacher and all this stuff. So there were definitely some targeting instances after I got free, but they were more subtle and they relied more on my free will participation, you know, like, once you're free of the of the immediate manipulation, they need some degree of you saying yes in order to get into your field. If you're a sovereign adult person. You know, as a child, it's very different, like you don't have that power over yourself and you don't have that kind of insight into your mind just because you're not physically mature. But as an adult free of the programs, there were infringements on my sovereignty, but they were still like basically coming from my free will expression.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's talk about that a little deeper. I agree that it all has to be done with your consent on some level, even though they might have a sick, twisted perspective on how that actually looks. But we are tricked into consent in many situations and there's deception involved. So like, how do you how do you cope with that? Like understanding that, Yeah, I agreed, but I was tricked into it, you know, And that's something that a lot of people struggle with because you know, it's not fair, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's incredibly unfair. It's so unfair, and the Higher Self does make some agreements that are radically unfair to the human person, just radically, and that was definitely the case for me. I mean, this was not my idea of initiation. You know, I'd rather go through some consensual shamanic experience, Like I didn't want to have all this trauma, but that was my higher selves idea of initiation.
Speaker 1: So that's what happened, right, Yeah. I think it's interesting that we find ourselves in these situations and you wonder why and how, and then you have to go back to the root cause. And actually, like we want to at first, we want to point the fingers at all these agencies and corporations, but then we consent it. But then where we tricked into it, Like it's a very fine line there, and I don't think it's black and white, And you know, maybe we chose it on a higher level. Maybe we just chose the overall experience. But the details or the specifics, we're going to evolve as they as you know, that came into our lives. So I think there's any number of situations that can happen. Do you have anything to add to that.
Speaker 2: I'll say that that some body minds are more fought over than others. So this particular body that I'm in comes from a reptilian bloodline family, and so in order to incarnate into this body, I had to run the gauntlet of all these things even before I came into this incarnation, you know, this was a heavily guarded, heavily fought over incarnation, and so there's a lot of competition to get into these kinds of bodies. There are a lot of souls that are knocking at those gates, and a lot of them don't realize the full implications of what they're getting into. When you look at it from the soul level, you think, oh, sure, I can deal with that, and then you get into it, it's like, oh fuck, this is a living hell, you know. So there's that piece. I just want to say, this body that I'm in is, as far as some of the drake garre concerned, it's very valuable real estate. Not every human body is so fought over as this one.
Speaker 1: Aaron, were you going to say something, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a dovetail onto this. I know. I've heard many people either near death experiencers or people that remember their their life between livees when they were at the soul level or the higher self level where they're even choosing their current incarnation, and they're they're like, wow, I actually signed up for all this horrible stuff. Why would I do that? But they they remember being in that perspective where you have such a greater perspective and to them, this life is like that, it's like so quick and it's like nothing, and they see the and you see the value of your experiences from that perspective, whereas once you get in here, you kind of have this amnesia and you're just in it and it's a whole different experience, like you said, and you're like, would why is this happening? Why would I choose this? This is insane? And so you get back there and you're like, oh, yeah, that was so valuable. Now I get it again, you know. So it's just from this small three perspective, things are hard to kind of grasp.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, my soul family is very large, and this is true for a lot of people who use these difficult experiences. You know, the the Draco beings, the Zeta reticular beings, the Orion beings, the ones that are perpetrating these things, those are also my soul family, you know. So we had our own communion and our own agreements, like before I took this incarnations, like okay, like we're we're all family in an extended sense, even though in this body I would never trust them, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, yeah, so Aaron, really quick check your microphone and see if it's on the right setting. We can we can still hear you, but I don't know if it's.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's not anyways, sticking it up for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, sorry about the interruption there. So okay, you you say this goes far, goes beyond trauma based mind control, and there's et is involved, even like your ets embodying you and other soul fragments and stuff. But what do you mean when you say it was beyond that?
Speaker 2: It means that this is just a small part of a very long journey kind of what Aaron was getting at. These events of our lives are put into motions so long ago, the entire string of all of our human incarnations. Like there's not just counsel between lives, there's counsel before all the lives. And I have my soul contracts with Gya herself to serve her in many, many different forms. And this has been my journey with Gya across countless millennia and countless bodies, human and non human bodies, Like I have just a standing commitment my own conscious relationship with Gia. She's the one I'm serving first and foremost, and so basically whatever sort of experience will allow me to serve her best is the one that I choose for myself in the extended.
Speaker 1: Sense, right, And I like that you brought that up, because remembering that we're here to either serve Gia or work with her, you know, live in harmony with the planet, bring it back online, whatever that is, like we that's the most important thing to remember because like you said, it can feel like a living hell. If once you go through this stuff and you're down here, I'm like why, Like we're just bombarded every day. So to like, I think, to have that fundamental understanding of what you're actually doing here. And it might be to blow the whistle, remember being part of these programs and blow the whistle and help expose that. But there's even a higher mission, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to mention in addition to serving Guy, I have a very close relationship with the Ontarians. They're a positive eighth density alien race from the Scorpio constellation. So I've called my business on tarian journeys that are very very close to my heart. I have a future incarnation in the Antarist system, and that magic, that Ontarian magic has been part of every incarnation that I've had on Earth, not just the recent ones. So there are some threads from deeper time that are flowing through here. And the Ontarians are the ones who helped me survive these experiences. Helped me survive mon Talk, helped me survive Mars. You know, they were always there with me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is really interesting. This is a group that I don't hear a lot of people talk about. I've heard them brought up before. Now whenever you say they're helping and are they coming in the form of a spirit guide? Are there actual Ontarians like in a base here on Earth physically or what do you know about that?
Speaker 2: Primarily as spirit guides, sometimes also in physical matter. It takes them a tremendous amount of energy to become physical, so they don't often do it, but they do on occasion, and they have to. They have done that to save my life on a few occasions. So that's a big part of why I'm talking to you, is because they made themselves three D for long enough to help me with something, you know, to help get me through something.
Speaker 1: Oh go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't don't hear about them that much because not a lot of humans are incarnated from that source. The Ontarians are a true neutral party. They're not part of the Galactic Federation, although they do support all those other groups, the ones that we hear about more, you know, Pleadeans and Syrians and Arctarians, and yeah, much love to all of those groups. The Ontarians are are more of an independent civilization. They don't serve good or evil. They're completely beyond those kinds of distinctions, you know, like the Federation groups are serving good, and the Orions and the draco are mostly serving evil. And there's that whole drama, which I do appreciate and obviously I have been part of. But the Ontarians basically don't touch any of that karma drama stuff. They're on a higher level and every being needs them in order to incarnate on planet Earth. They have a very intimate relationship with the birth cycle. Ontario's is kind of the birth canal. It's like households move into the earthplane. So everybody needs that, like the good, the evil, the indifferent, they all have to use the birth canal of Antaras, and so it's a neutral space. It's a space which all parties, regardless of orientation, understand to be so fundamental to life that it basically can't be tampered with.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's beautiful, and I don't know that I've ever actually heard that before. And it would make sense that certain groups have are assigned specific roles in the human experience. And when you say that, a few occasions they've incarnated or manifested physically, what did they look like. Did they come in the form of a human or did they have a very specific look or what.
Speaker 2: There are a couple of main groups. One group is dog headed, so they're humanoids with dog heads, kind of like Anubis, the Egyptian god Anubis, which is part of I was also part of Project Ivis, and I was Anubis was my avatar, so you know, they had some insight into who I was at a soul level to use me in that way. So basically, these jackal beings, these Anubis type creatures, jackal is still my heart animal, my spirit animal, and there's a very strong connection there. There's you know, the the energy pattern of the jackal is very reminiscent of the Ontarian heart. So that's one thread other times they'll show up as insectoids, commonly manteds, sometimes ants or things in between, kind of an ant mantis hybrid and very very benevolent, very intelligent, a little bit similar to the ants on Mars that you know, other survivors have talked about and that I've seen. But but they've had millions, billions more years of evolution, so they're they're in a very different place. But physically, usually they'll come in either this kind of dog headed form or this insectoid form, or just as orbs, which is just the generic way that we see higher beings a lot of the time, you know.
Speaker 1: So what determines which form they choose. I'm very curious about this because that somebody that can be confusing. You're talking about this Anubis type of dog being and then insectoids, but they're being the same race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same, it's the same basic frequency. So well, this gets really meta, but it kind of.
Speaker 1: Started off that way. So yeah, yeah, we get.
Speaker 3: That, we get we go everywhere on the show.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that so much. Well, every star has its harmonics for the forms of life that it can support. You know, our son's soul is incredibly diverse, like he supports all sorts of crazy life forms. We have star seeded life forms from just about everywhere in many, many universes, you know, showing up in our systems, showing up on Earth. Most star systems are a little less diverse in the forms that will show up there. So Ataras is a binary star system. There's atars A and B. A is a big red star and B is a small blue star. Part of it depends on how they're relating to the frequency of the star that they come from. So most of my people are from Atara's B and so they'll primarily use the dog headed forms. And well, that was a great lead up, But I don't know if I actually understand the specific like reasons for the choice in the moment. I just know that's how they've showed up, and they've told me that it has to do with the harmonics of the stars.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, that's very interesting. I mean, I love the I love where you're coming at this from because it's such a deeper perspective, right and yet like understanding the frequencies involved in that, like basically anything's possible. They don't, it's not, it's not finite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I guess the other I guess the last part of that was if they're coming from antaras a from the larger star, they're more likely to show up as mantids. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So then that that begs the question when somebody encounters a dog being or manted it doesn't specifically mean that they're from a you know, A or B place, right, It could be.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily Well, like humans, you know, we can be from anywhere. The human civilization is all across the universe. There are many many people that look like us. Just because they look like us doesn't mean they're from Earth, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think the Stargate SG one series depicts that beautifully and found.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that Night Sky showed that, Amanda and I just watched a few months ago too. This guy comes through basically it looks like a jump gate, and he's a human, but he's from some planet many many light years away, and and he speaks English, but like the language they're they're taught Latin on his planet, which I think, I think it's like pure disclosure, like you know, so much like we see in sci fi is like straight up just pure disclosure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh I could also say, on the physical level, I'm hybridized with alpha Centauri humans, so there are some slight differences that make me a little unusual on Earth, but I'd be very average by alpha Centaurian standards. So there's that connection.
Speaker 1: Also, So antarian and Centaurian, yeah.
Speaker 2: Ontarian and alpha Centaurian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I just thought I've always heard that alpha Centaurians referred to as the Centaurians, So yeah, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 3: But real quick, the human format, like our format of itself, is that didn't start on this planet, so we are you could say, ets, you know, this is true that he came here along, you know, from all over the place, and some people say Lyra was really kind of the the birthplace of the modern human.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And one of the things in Targate that I find interesting too is so they'll go discover a new planet and there'll be a humans humans on that planet that actually they've learned originated on Earth from like the Hebrides Islanders Islands or something, and they have like this name, but they don't even know that that's where they're from. And it's to me that's such a random, weird, unique detail to include in a show, unless there's some that's actually the truth, right, Yeah, So they're encountering people who have actually originated on Earth some time ago and now have forgotten who they are, and they're on this other planet, don't even under they have no awareness that their origins are tied to Earth. So there's so many situations like that. That's one example. Like I don't think we can fathom the complexity of what's actually going on.
Speaker 2: Probably not, and that's why we're here to try to fathom it.
Speaker 1: Right. So you're talking about you know, you like the hell people heal you say healing age regressions and distortions. When you say healing age regressions, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I work with a lot of people who are up there in the secret Space program somewhere having a parallel life experience or having a parallel timeline experience. It's a very, sadly, very common thing that a lot of people deal with, mostly unconsciously. The vast majority of super soldiers are dealing with this on an unconscious level. But for those who are working through it consciously and want to ground and have some insight and disconnect from all those kind of false realities collapse, Those timelines. That's something I help people with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so and but okay, so the age regressions, I guess I'm specifically wondering what you mean by healing from the oh yeah diression. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, there are some distortions of the physical and the emotional and mental bodies that happen when someone's been age regressed. In terms of concrete outward symbols, a lot of us have autoimmune disorders. This is a very very common thing in the SSP community because the time regression technology tends to create those things. The body has its ways of aligning to the present time continuum, and when you drag people outside of that continuum, all sorts of untoward physical, emotional, mental things happen. So I guess I'm speaking to some of those, particularly emotional distortions. Those are some of the ones that I feel particularly skilled in clearing because of the Ontarian connection. Basically, the ontarians, as I was saying, are serving as sort of the mother archetype for this entire system. So I have a lot of that nurturing mother energy and that comes through the Great Mother can pretty much heal anything on any level of experience. So that's the primary medicine that moves through me, and it works for all kinds of things. It doesn't it doesn't have to be secret space programmed people. But it's especially relevant when you're so dissociated and like, you know, all these things just don't work to heal because you know the connections to the other timelines are not being understood very well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So ultimately you're helping people recover from the I D associated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the more local level of consciousness, yes, the I D is a big one. Most the things I've been talking about so far are are well beyond d I D. But yes, also even if someone just has just just has ritual abuse and one timeline of experience and has d I D, that's also something that I help people with. Sometimes it's really hard to get help with d I D because the professional associate that deal with it are so infiltrated by the satanic perpetrators. I Mean, there are some good d ID resources out there, but they're so careful to never talk about richual abuse. It's very, very frustrating. But yeah, most of the time, there's a very direct connection between someone having survived trauma based mind control and someone having d I d I've touched on this in some of my other interviews a little bit, and I'm happy to go more into that if it feels alive.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just more or less. I think you answered it fairly enough. But I want to also touch on something you just said, people having I guess physical ailments that are directly related to the programs or a result of an age regression, which I think we know what just happened with James Rink and that's very sad, but I think that's a perfect example of somebody who has gone through that and the physical ailments. You know, there's a byproduct of his time in the programs, and you know, we don't consider that enough because we're over here trying to heal ourselves right and not understanding the root cause. So we're having no luck. In many cases, people don't understand why they can't overcome something, but that's because they've literally been disconnected from the root cause of that, which might have happened on another timeline, or it might be a result from an age regression. Technology sometime we don't consider and it makes so much sense, it makes so much sense.
Speaker 3: Or even the super soldier aspects, I would imagine that would take a massive toll maybe as well.
Speaker 2: Definitely. Yeah, I mean they juice you up really really badly when you're in those programs. I mean you're on so many like steroids and stimulants and like all kinds of intoxicants, and then like people present with these things in their bodies and they're like, well, I've never used steroids in this lifetime, but right, obviously there's some there's some bleed through from these other their experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, And I think that that's also a great point, Like you have things in your body, like many abductees will have radiation poison, but they've never been as exposed to radiation. Like this makes no sense. Yeah, So that's just, like I guess, an the easier way to understand it, because that's that's something that's very I guess it's been tracked. I mean, it's been documented. I guess you could say many people have had including myself. I've woken up with basically radiation sickness.
Speaker 2: And yes, I have died from radiation burns many times, unfortunately, and I've been put in the regen tank. If they have enough of your brain stem left, they can put you in the regen tank. I've also just been regressed out of some of those death experiences and starting all over again as a toddler. So yeah, unfortunately, I know how that feels. So I used to have recurring dreams of dying of radiation point, like over and over again, and it took me a very long time to understand, like, oh, that's like part of my literal life, and I want to integrate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Yeah, So you at the beginning you said there's two versions of you, one born in nineteen seventy and the other one in eighty six. But that would technically mean that your actual first or this incarnation on earth that when we're talking now, technically happened in nineteen seventy and then it just got sucked right back into eighty six. So that would make you fifteen years sixteen years older than you actually are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's basically true. Although this is not the original body, this is the second body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, So I'm saying, like, I think that happens more than we realize, because like you feel like an old soul and a young body. Yes, And I'm I'm only saying this because this is what has been brought up to my attention session that I had one time that I was I incarnated. My first incarnation on earth occurred in Venice, Florida in nineteen sixty six, and then I was whatever taken into this program for twenty years, and at the end of that twenty years, instead of coming back, I went into another body, which was my mother gave birth to And it's like really confusing, but in a way it made so much sense to me because I've always felt like, literally like twenty years older. All my friends are older than I am, they always have been, you know, you just kind of you have this wisdom that people your age don't typically have, and so I think it just having discussions about things like that being possible might help somebody who's listening to this understand and maybe they won't feel so crazy for being a specific way, you know.
Speaker 2: Definitely, yeah, I do feel mentally more like my original age, which would be about fifty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And then how does your body feel? Does your body feel like fifty six? Because that's what I deal with.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so grateful for this body. It's been so forgiving of so many horrible things, and my guides have intervened on many levels with this body. So basically they my guides, have told me that I would be in terrible shape if it wasn't for their ongoing support, So I do rely on their support. They've worked miracles with this body, and I'm very grateful for that. So most days it does feel like the birth certificate age, which is thirty eight, thirty nine something like that. Right now, I mostly.
Speaker 1: Feel like that.
Speaker 2: Of course, you know, part of the journey of maturity is that you're always getting into your full power, and your life force increases as you age. You know, if you're aging with consciousness, your life force increases, and it's possible that the body can can hold a lot more life force as you age, So it's kind of the opposite of the usual aging paradigm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a lot more control over that once you have that awareness, and like you mentioned when you sent me, consciousness blending, so it's also understanding that, like there's other aspects of you that need to be integrated, and having that understanding can help you stay youthful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it helps very much, and sometimes it's especially helpful ford ID systems because usually when we have that experience. Most of those altars are going to be pretty young, you know, even if they're presenting as adults. Like nine times out of ten when I go into a certain altar and the person is like, oh, I think that person's an adult. Almost all the time when we go into it, it's actually a child and it needs to be related to as a child. So it can be very helpful ford ID systems to remember the transcendence of age, and it helps us respect ourselves as survivors because those parts are just they're they're a lot younger than they appear, right, And that's especially true in the in the space programs when you've been age progressed, you know, because you can be age progressed going the other way, made older, and you're basically operating with the child's degree of emotional maturity in a body that's like a fully mature adult.
Speaker 1: So there's actually Andrew Bishago I think has the best testimony of age progression. He describes it well. He isn't very he's articulate anyway, and he has an incredible memory, but he's experienced age progression and he was, in fact whenever they were I guess experimenting on him with that technology. They put him in a room with like children's books and stuff like that, but he was an adult because they had to like the mind had to catch up, right, Yeah, And they did that because he had to I guess, go through you know, the Montoc time Tunnel or whatever it was, wherever they were sending him with whatever time travel technology they had. That he had to be an adult for that mission, right to fit in or blend in. So he has a really really interesting testimony surrounding that, and I don't I hardly hear people talk about age progression. Yeah, so I'm glad I brought you up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also went through that experience on a few occasions, mostly in clone bodies. So I've also had experiences outside of the two people that I've mentioned, where my consciousness was moved into clone bodies and those get age progressed really quickly, you know, because they basically they need to turn an infant into a soldier, like very very fast, so they'll do It's very common with clone bodies to do that. Progression can be even more debilitating than regression sometimes, but with clone bodies, they don't care, you know, whenever that clone dies, they might regent it, or they might just put you back in your organic body, so they don't really care what's happening on more subtle levels.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Yeah, we did a webinar and cloning, and that was talked about that you know your age progress, somebody the age twenty right, and in fact it creates a specific type of anger and anxiety within that being which makes them more susceptible to your mind control and become they want to be a soldier because they're angry and they'll fight, they'll fight.
Speaker 2: For you, Yes, exactly. They they really, the perpetrators really value people in anybody that are in an adrenalized state already and have emotions that are easily turned against this, against the person manipulated. Yeah, that's just they eat that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how much of you, how much of this would you say, is you in this lifetime healing ancestral karma or or ancestral just healing and ancral lineage?
Speaker 2: Definitely some of this is for my biological lineage because they did go down such dark pathways. They've been Satanists for a very long time. My biological ancestors a long time ago, they were Jewish, they converted to Catholicism in the Middle Ages, but you know, they've had a front religion the whole time. But basically they've been Luciferian Satanists, like going back for a very long time. So there is a lot of personal family karma to clear and that is part of the mission here. I do a lot of that on my own. Some of my ancestors are helpful. Sometimes my ancestors are on their own healing journeys, which I which I judge to be slower than mine. Uh, but they but they do continue. You know, we're all going towards the light in one way or another.
Speaker 1: Yes, and interestingly enough, I don't know if you there it is again.
Speaker 3: I've seen more than that. Yes, there's been a bunch.
Speaker 1: And they're very prominent. Yeah, it could be like well you mentioned earlier, there's another one, another one just yeah, just they just showed up and they you know, these higher dimensional beings. They're everywhere on your screen. Yeah, they as orbs. It could be wow, highway just open up and can you stand them on your screen? Yeah? Oh yeah, no, I mean Elandra.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm not I'm not seeing them physically, I can I can sense them though, yeaheah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's wild. Like when you watch this replay, you have to whatever min in Mark we're at we you have to you should Okay, you should check that out. No, because I think I think this what everybody coming forward now with these memories and sharing their stories or whatever. I think it's a sign of the times that this planet is experiencing a massive shift because it seems that everyone in this incarnation is here to end a cycle. There's another orb they're just flying around there crazy, but I feel like they're here to end that karmic cycle. Right, It's been going on generation after generation and then where the green that chose to incarnate to break free? And I think that's self evident at this point if you listen to all these testimonies, why now, Why in this era and not so much before. Maybe certain people were breaking out earlier, but right now that's the theme.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, we on Earth are resolving the karma of many times in places, many nations, many locations. A lot of us who have the Secret Space Program experience are resolving millennia of societal conflict from Orion, from the Orion Wars, you know, from the Lyron Wars, we're metabolizing that through this present lifetime, through our present bodies. Like this is massive collective stuff that's going on through each of us individually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, which is why things are so intense mm hmm on this play right now. It makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it really does. And what is your opinion, you know, zooming out and looking at the world stage right now and where we're at, Like a lot of people believe that we're you know, entering into this higher timeline you can call the Golden Age or whatever. But then there's the other side of that coin where people think our ascension. Yeah, then there's the other side of that coin where people are mistaking the chaos for darkness and doom and gloom.
Speaker 3: New world order enslavement and we're all screwed no matter what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's a valid it's a valid perspective to have, especially if you don't really if you're not having discussions like this, which requires an understanding that most people don't have, unfortunately, because we've just been born into this program with amnesia. So what do you see occurring right now? Do you really think we are on this ascension timeline?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think it's all true, Yes, it's all of the above, Yeah.
Speaker 1: All of the above. Please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a very hopeful time, and it's still a very very dark time, you know, like we're being dragged down into just the depths of depravity by the whole just you know, nsay Facebook complex of things, which is just like the dragging people into the dumbest possible version of humanity, like that stuff that's obviously happening. At the same time, people are more and more resistant to manipulation and more and more in touch with their true spirit bodies. I mean, so many people are just spontaneously waking up now without any you know, traditional spiritual practice. They're just like, well, okay, wake up one morning and realize, oh, I'm having a parallel experience in the Seria system. Oh wow, right, or they're you know, they're getting there however they get there, maybe plant medicine or whatever works for people. But I'm seeing a lot more of that, which is very very encouraging. You know, the more of us that are tuned in and turned on, the more we can resist the death agenda and the Instagram agenda, which just like you know, move into our sovereignty and our free So yeah, that's my version of all of the above.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and real quick, I'm want to say, I think, you know, I get I totally get the it's you know, it's kind of like the truth or general mindset of they're only looking at information and things look really scary from that level. And I get it. And I was more there years ago, and I until you have a greater perspective, like everything you're talking about in a more spiritual, grounded state of being in perspective, you're not really going to understand there of what's going on, right, and it's going to look really scary. And I get why they can you know, you're like, oh my god, we're all there's nothing you can do. They have all the power and we're just and it's like, well, actually, I think it's the exact opposite. I think we have all the power, but you got to tap into that. And that's what the awakening in the Ascension is is like we are coming online naturally and organically, and there's going to be a certain point where, you know, and right now we're on the chaotic phase of the turmoil and chaos of the transition from the old to the new, and the old's trying to hang on for dear life, and then people's karmos are playing out and everyone's getting triggered, and there's all this stuff happening all at the same time, which is why it's so intense. But ultimately, we have all the power, and we are creating We are creating reality. We are co creating it. Yes, we just have to wake up and do that consciously instead of being manipulated to create someone else's reality. That doesn't serve us, right. So that's the hope I have is that the more and more things, the farther we go, the more the marketing is going to go along, and the more we're going to naturally start creating a reality we actually want to create, and then it's going to be one that serves everyone. And that's a lot more beautiful.
Speaker 1: Amen a women, Yeah, you know, And that's like a great reminder too. You know, if we are that much in control of our reality, then why aren't we much more intentional about where we put our focus and what choices we make every day as far as our diet meaning everything food, our social media, television, who you hang out with, you know, And I'm talking to myself here too, because we sometimes we all kind of we aren't so intentional with the things that we do, and we find ourselves slipping into an autopilot mode or something and we're just kind of going through the motions. But if you and then we'll find ourselves in a situation like, man, how did this happen to me? Well, you know, at some point along the line, you made an unconscious choice to do something that wasn't your serving your highest timeline. So that's why I think being self aware, like hyper self aware right now about everything you do, even every thought that you have, can actually help manifest the reality that you want to see. And it's actually very possible. And most people aren't doing that, and that's not their fault because we're constantly distracted.
Speaker 3: And we prog from one to not do that. It's not the easiest thing to get to there, but once you do, it's like, you know, there's a point I feel like you get to in your growth, in your awakening where suddenly you're you're enough in your sovereignty you can't really be manipulated in the same way where I see a lot of people getting to that point more than I've ever I mean, I feel like, you know, I call my awakening. I happened in twenty twelve, but like it was years after that where I feel like I got to that point where I really grew enough spiritually and to where I'm like, Okay, I get it now, Like I get what's going on here, and I think I get why I'm here, you know, right, Yeah, fe like more and more people are getting there.
Speaker 2: This might be a good moment to mention that I host meditation groups and the group vibe is really great. I have a really good time with it. I love the people that show up. We do a lot of good light work, a lot of good healing, and my part of it is basically guided meditation with my whole council. So sometimes it's me talking and sometimes it's the other higher aspects talking. But yeah, those are gatherings that really nourish me and I hope nourish other people. Yeah, and I just want to mention those.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well yeah that's important too. I mean, so yeah, talk a little bit more about what you do as far as helping people here. I know we talked about it earlier, but like you do these meditations and all this stuff, like what like you today? This has obviously everything that you've gone through has shaped you into the person we're talking to, and what you have to offer now is directly a result of your experience. And I think that's huge because it's a perfect example, and you're showing people like listen, like you can play victim to this and perpetuate it, or you can like find a way out and help people. So I guess give us a little more of a well rounded pick oh idea of what you do? Oh?
Speaker 2: Sure, well, A lot of a lot of what I do is based in storytelling. A lot of my Earth incarnations have been as a storytell Most cultures have this role in a more direct, obvious way. Of course, this is what we're all three of us doing in a way here. But I've had a lot of lifetimes where I was the village storyteller and I would go around and you know, spinning yarn for people. Other lifetimes where I was the shaman figure and I had my hut outside the village and people would come from the village to get spirit medicine or whatever. I just bring those things up because those go into what I'm presently doing. It's a storytelling exercise. It's also a shamanic exercise, and we have different levels of perception and assistance going on. The Ontarians are the highest level that I have consistent access to. There are many many higher levels. I'm not placing any limitation on it, but often the Ontarians are working through me. They are again in divine feminine consciousness, so it's got us awareness in a very direct sense. It's one of the pillars of what I'm offering, which is also alignment with Gaya. Gaia is our local goddess, you know, of our human experience, the most obvious goddess that we owe our entire lives too. So those are the two main kind of entry points into a greater story and entrance into spirit that I use kind of from the eighth dimensional goddess level, and then from the ground up from the Gaya goddess level. That's my main inspiration and my main service. And then within that points in between, lots of stuff comes up. We work with dragons, we work with angels, we work with all sorts of other et beings. I have a very strong Syrian presence who comes through quite a lot more six density Syrian presence, and we work on those in between levels, you know, for D five d levels.
Speaker 1: Also, Yeah, and you must be doing something right because I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I've seen at least one hundred orbs or more.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just they're just increasing in frequency now, Like.
Speaker 1: It's extremely it's very impressive. Like we don't see this very often, not that many. Yeah, it's happened before, you know, occasionally, But you're I mean, there's something going on around you right now that is very interesting, multi dimensional for sure, which could be the these groups of these beings that you're talking about, your guides, Like they could just be here like supporting and showing themselves. Like okay, Like I feel like this is what the future looks like. We talk about these things for so long, and now we're going to literally start gaining more evidence of they're going to be more tangible, more perceivable. This way, it's not such a stretch to believe what you're talking about because the actual evidence is literally floating around behind.
Speaker 3: You while you're talking, right, literally floating.
Speaker 2: That definitely helps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, but do you agree with that, Like we're like like these antarians like showing up in physical form. We say, it takes a lot for them to do, so.
Speaker 3: It does well.
Speaker 1: The orbs.
Speaker 2: The orbs are pretty low effort. Any anybody can do an ORB, you know. It's just like, oh, here's here's something in your visual field to make you feel more valid, Like that's that's one of the easiest manifestations around. So yeah, sometimes it's the ontarians, sometimes it's other ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So do you think the ORB is them projecting their consciousness or what is that? Or is it mercabo traveling light body?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's those things. I'd say the most common is they're just stimulating the fabric of our visual space time so that it's glowing, Like they're just like making our reality sparkle a little bit, is the most common one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then but then obviously there are much more involved visitations where you might have like a full on Maricaba form or something like that.
Speaker 3: Like you're saying, yeah, and I have heard many experiencers or contactees or whatever say that the being first came to them in an ORB and then it transformed from an ORB to a being and then back to an orb and fluid you know. Yeah, yeah, so I've heard that many times. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said the easiest thing form to manifest. So the way I perceive it is even like I always wonder even if a remote viewer is creating an ORB whenever they project their consciousness to our location, and somebody in that room could literally identify an ORB that is your consciousness remote bearing is do Do you think that's how it works?
Speaker 2: Uh? Sometimes it works like that. Yeah, I mean, the astral body is way more fluid than the physical body. It can take many forms. A point it could be a point of light, or it could be a fly buzzing around the room. You know, there's really no limitation on that. But yeah, I think I think a point of light is just one of the most practical, universal applications of consciousness that exists.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, no, it's it's absolutely fascinating. I'm still kind of getting distracted by these orbs, but yeah, well, you know, it's just it's so cool. But I don't know, it's just something that you don't see every day. I know happens all the time, but to capture it on a camera like this, it's just really cool. So I hope everyone watching, if you're listening to the audio version that has come tune in because it's really something to see honestly. M Yeah, so as far as okay, this is you brought up the astral body and stuff. And something that I noticed especially that has been prominent in my journey is dream warfare, right yeah, And what can happen in the dream state? Are these dream societies is a new one I've heard. So it's like these secret societies that are in the astronom or the dream world. Have you encountered a lot of that, And like, I think that's a whole other layer to this that needs to be taken much more seriously.
Speaker 2: Definitely, Yeah, dream warfare is well very often, especially with SSP survivors, they're not strictly dreams, you know, they're also they're also just direct perceptions of physical events, So there's that aspect, and then just in a in a more poetic sense, it's always good to pay attention to dreams like they're they're always full of wisdom and light and power or where you're denying your self power, you know, they're always a window into the subconscious. Dreams are the most common example that I bring up if somebody asks, like what's fourth density? What's the next density? Dreams are the first thing that I always talk about, you know, because it's just easy for everyone. We've all had some sort of dream and it gives us, even if we have no experience with meditation or whatever, it gives us an introduction to the astral realms, which is very concrete and a bit of understanding about how those realms work, you know, how things how fluid things are, and dreams. So I see those as a really useful portal and introduction to a lot of different realms. But then, yeah, specifically warfare, there's a lot of warfare over our dreams. Uh, there are false dreams that are given to us with malicious technology. A friend of mine calls them wi Fi dreams, Like like she she'll always sleep with the Wi Fi off because if she if she has it on, she'll like have dreams about negative zetas. Like Okay, I mean not everybody is that sensitive to that stuff, obviously, but our dreams are fought over just as surely as these three D lives are fought over.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, yeah, that's really makes it. I think it makes perfect sense. But also I think what people need to understand is it's not just always spiritual, Like there are actual corporations agencies that have technology that or even psionic abilities that people can literally project themselves into your dreams. And it doesn't mean that you're always going to encounter some demonic entity or some reptilian like you could be like you're dealing with some dude in a warehouse or in a basement somewhere, and like literally we can have it in your dreams and therefore that translates into your daily life. Therefore that weakens you and then like you become more susceptible. So understanding that there's technology involved too, and sometimes people call entity assisted technology. There's entities working in tandem with this stuff. It's very complicated, and I'm not saying this is scare anybody, but I've experienced this firsthand to the point where I've had to research it to understand what they're capable of it and what this game really looks like. And it's just something to be aware of, is all I'm trying to say. You don't have to be in fear of it. But if you are having these experiences in the dream time and their negative, it could be a something as simple, like you said, cutting off whatever is, letting them into your home, allowing them to do that in the first place.
Speaker 2: M M. Another thing I might want to bring up in case other survivors are listening. There are a lot of screen dreams also, and things that come just from repetition and programming in childhood and adolescence. Like personally, I've been subjected to hundreds, maybe thousands of hours of just virtual reality crap and getting tortured in virtual reality and also having characters from media come in to cover up actual abuses. Like to this day, I will still have dreams that are totally saturated with Star Trek characters. And now I know to pay attention and look beyond that because that was a programming thing that was used on me when I was a kid, you know, in like the late eighties and nineties, when The Next Generation was on TV, Like they would literally like give me acid and sit me down like clockwork orange style with my eyelids open, like in front of marathon screenings of the Next Generation, and they would replace things like my actual experiences. They would try to replace them with these downloads from the show. And the show is pretty good. It's nothing against the show, no great, yeah, yeah, but like this is something I became very aware of when I started to get my memories back, like I would wake up in a cold sweat, but I couldn't describe anything concrete. I just had a dream about Star Trek characters, right, But if I meditated with it and let those false images start to dissolve, I could get to the actual picture of what was happening and why my body was reacting so violently. So, yeah, I just want to mention screen dreams and screen memories here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, taking a deeper look through that stuff is also important. I mean there's a whole other conversation that I've experienced that too.
Speaker 3: Well, many abductees and things have screen memories, and it seems like a lot of times they come from the Earth military, the deep state military, whatever that puts that in place over their actual other et abduction or contact because they don't want them. And then they're like, well, I always have this recurring dream of like an owl or of like a something else, whatever the screen is, and and it's not until they either a lot of times it's from having a hypnotic regression session where they realize, oh my god, this is what actually happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I've had a lot of ones like that when I was a child, I had a recurring dream that there were these giant Muppet characters in my living room, like super recurring dream. It took it took so long to like get through that and like what is that hide thing? You know, just like ah, because the emotions were not like, oh, muppets, you know. The emotions were like horrible trauma emotions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it doesn't make sense until you get the real memories, yeah right.
Speaker 1: Or it's also normalizing something for your waking world, in your working world as far as Muppets or Star Trek or whatever that it could be used for programming in a strange way, you know, so they normalize it if you're dreaming about it and you see it, like, I don't know, it's just kind of I guess normalizing would be the best way. So they can use that as a tool for manipulation or whatever it is they're trying to do.
Speaker 3: But there's lots of good stuff that happens to through dreams as well. Yeah, oh yeah, so it's benevolenty contact starting to dreams or happens to dreams absolutely and your guides or you know, angels or whatever. So there's definitely a lot of both, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the benevolence far outweigh the benevolent the malevolence for sure.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, I mean lots of premonitions and many things. You know, I've had beautiful experiences, and in fact, I think that you should like, yeah, I don't. Yeah, I guess this is a great point to make because I don't want to discourage people not to trust their dreams, because I think dreams, dreams is where are the real That's the real stuff. You know, that's where you get the real information. So absolutely trust it, but just know that you know there's just aware, just be aware. You know, we got a whole audience of ets. It's such a distracting thing trying to literally right now and then tire audience beings like I can't believe it. I'm still like it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, I should say my my team and I are very available to work with people and to work with people in dreams specifically or just any time. But but I am known to materialize in people's dreams to do different light light work things. I'm usually not conscious personally of what they are, but it's almost always something really good. So I just want to say, I'm very available for that.
Speaker 1: How much? Yeah, that's and that's great. How much of this? How many people have you come across where you they're like really struggling, but you realize that a curse has been put on them? Is that something that comes up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happens. Yeah, most of the time with my clients, it goes back to some sort of trauma based mind control thing most of the time.
Speaker 3: Not always.
Speaker 2: You know, there are curses that are just placed by individuals, you know, that are just out there. More organic curse work is definitely a thing. But in my case with my clients, typically when they start out talking about a curse, usually it leads directly into some trauma based mind control recovery.
Speaker 3: So that's interpreted as a curse. Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense, right, Well, is there something that comes up a lot? And I do think that even like black magic, that's what that is, right, And like I think that, yeah, people can even unconsciously curse somebody without even understanding what they're doing with right.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, yeah, but for but for a curse to really stick, it's got to have a little bit more dis intention in it. Yeah, absolutely, yeah, I just was curious. It's something that came up with somebody in my life, and I just thoughted asking you.
Speaker 1: Oh sure in your sessions.
Speaker 2: Well, we're always happy to remove curses. This is uh yeah, that's part of our bread and butter activity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might have this person reach out to you directly after this, because they're looking right now, so cool, look looking for some help. So this has been This is a deep conversation. I mean it's quantum. We went out there. I mean we just dove straight in and I guess this isn't for the beginner, but that's perfectly okay. So if you made this far into the episode and you're listening to this, you know, we appreciate you sticking around. You amazing, this is yeah, you're amazing. This is some really deep stuff that we're covering. And it's hard to understand the things that we're bringing up like in a linear way, for one, because right off the bat, when you're talking about parallel lives and born in seventy and eighty six and two aspects of even body in the same avatar and all stuff, people are like whoa, whoa. Yeah, all these programs and abductions and all these things dream warfare and curasies. It's it sounds very over the top, overwhelming and confusing, but it's the reality of the situation, and until you start understanding the complexity of it, then that's the only time. That's when you can rise above it, because you have to know what you're up against. You know, we came here for this spiritual war to participate in this, and the only way to really take down your enemy is to know your enemy, right, not that we're trying to take them down, because they're going to do that to themselves, but to rise above it, you have to know what they're what they're capable of. And then and your orbs in the background are literally proof that, like your guides are with us all the time, and like your star family and everything they're they're around, and there's equally, if not more, positive things that you can tap into. It's just that the dark seems more apparent because it's being exposed right now, and they're doubling down because they're losing their grip and we know all that. So are there any final words you'd like to leave us with before we wrap up today?
Speaker 2: We are also loved. Love is the most infinite force in all creation. Everything is grounded in love. We are here because of love. All of the evil that we experience is just a fractal of love. Everything goes back to that beautiful.
Speaker 3: Absolutely beautiful, absolutely spot on.
Speaker 1: Yeah simple, it's just that simple. And let our audience know how they can find you. Your website and all this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, Ontarian Journeys A N T A R E A N journeys dot com is my spirit work site. I have a YouTube channel. Some of my meditations are on there, and that's just my name. YouTube dot com, slash a laundro Markman all one word like it's on the screen. Those are the main places. I have some other projects, cooking. I have a lot of side projects, but I don't know if they're so relevant to the consciousness conversation. I write poetry on a portable typewriter. I have a website for that poetry upon request. I've got a video game channel. I've got different things nice, yeah, but mainly Ontarian journeys dot com and my YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah great, and you'll have to send me over those links and we'll put everything below. And yeah, thank you so much for joining us today. This has been great and make you for having me. I hope the audience enjoyed this. I hope you know everyone here, thank you for being here. We can't do this without you. And if you'd like to join us in Hawaii, there's still tickets available. We'd love to have you there. Journey Thetruth Dot online and until next time, have a great evening, good night. We love you. Hey guys, Journey the Truth is going to Hawaii. Join us in twenty twenty six for Journey the Truth's first every Vacation conference on the Big Island at the beautiful Queen Emma Community Center in Kona. Enjoy Hawaii as we travel the sacred sites and connect with our murion past and reactivate the land. It's time to get our bodies moving and take a boots on the ground approach to the Awakening. We'll also be making a trip to Volcano National Park to pay our respect to Peley that got us a fire. We'll then journey to the water for an ocean adventure with our multi dimensional aquatic family. We'll gear up and head to the harbor as we set sail under the sun for an activating day on the water. While we experience the Hawaiian ocean life like never before. Enjoy Hawaiian sunsets and walks on the beachs, while connecting the soul family and learning a few things from our amazing lineup of speakers. Grab your ticket today at journey totruth dot online and join us for this once in a lifetime activating getaway.