Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, welcome back to the show on this wonderful Thursday evening. I just got back from Mount Shasta. Erin and I both got back from Mount Shasta recently. We were there speaking at a conference, which was amazing, and then following that, Lily Nova hosted a retreat which I was a part of and that was equally as amazing. And it was a long road trip. And we're back and here we are. This is our first live and three weeks almost nearly something like that, yeah, something like that. So thank you guys all for being here. Yes, Robin says, she's almost done reading my book. Oh my god, I can't put it down. Thank you so much, Robin. That means a lot. And if you guys are interested in my book, you can find it on Amazon or through our website, Bleed Through Tales from Another Timeline. And Erin has a book out as well, Waking to the Infinite Universe. They're both available through our website and on Amazon. Thank you so much, robinnnouncement. I guess we'll make before we get started today, so I won't be there, but Aaron is going to be speaking at a conference about a month from now in mckinaw, Michigan, Michigan, almost Oregon, Mcinnaw, Michigan, and it is called disclosure in Macanaon there's.
Speaker 2: A great Mcanaw Macinaw City, Michigan. And just to be exact here, let me so hold on here, I have the fire right here. I'll just pulled up Mcinaw City, Michigan. And yeah, it's called disclosure in Macana. It's a guy named Frank rogala is putting it on. He's a good friend of mine, awesome individual, just released an amazing book. Really doing a lot of great work out there. So yeah, as you can see, got some amazing keynote speaker Scott Walter, Emery Smith, JP, Trevor Grassie, They're all phenomenal individuals. I'm speaking Trevor Hawk, Dreg read Issha, there's Frank himself as speaking, Mark Russell, Nickianna Jones is a very good friend of Tyler not Is and got an Anthony Nichol And yeah, it's gonna be a phenomenal conference. Everybody should come out, especially if you live anywhere within driving distance. It's gonna be a great time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: August August thirty, first September first and second mortals of Earth dot com and apparently they have live stream passes available too if you can't make it in person, so go check that out. We're gonna be interviewing Frank this week on Thursday Night Live, so we'll be really diving into what this conference is about in his book and all that. So we won't waste any more time with this, but just want to let you guys know it's a month away. If you're in the area, go check it out. And so we have a lot to get through today. I don't know if you guys have been on x there's a lot happening. I mean, I don't follow mainstream media, so I don't know how much of what we're going to cover today they are covering. But there is a lot happening, in particular a lot of the White House comms. Uh last week, I guess it was last week. Trump and the White House posted a number of interesting comms relating to the time travel and you know, they all tie into some of the que drops and some reverse aging stuff. He was he was, you know, trolling, as they say, the Internet yesterday posted twenty five times. So but I think that they're trying to tell us something by them, I mean the administration, Trump, the White House, and if you don't like Trump, we're not asking you to like Trump, but everything he is posting, everything the White House is putting out, you'd be silly to turn the blind eye to it. They're trying to tell us something. This is not just something to ignore. And the people that unfortunately have already thrown in the towel with what's happening in the political arena, they're not I don't think they're even paying attention to it. So they're gonna miss a lot of the nuggets that were that are being handed to us on a silver platter right now. And we're going to cover some of that today, and we're going to get into some of the fauci hearing, some of the you know, the the immigration, I mean immigration, the invasion in Spain from the Morocco government. I think they were very much involved with basically delivering their people to the Spanish border and allowing them to invade. And then we're going to get into what else. There's more the fire of the Area fifty one, and then we're going to end with a lot of the UFO disclosure. So there's so much to cover today and so we're going to dive right in and let me get let me get all this pulled up, so we're ready to roll. And just thank you guys all for being here. And also if anybody who has watched our documentary h and has enjoyed it, if we would greatly appreciate it if you could go to IMDb dot com and just type in the name of the film, A Lifetime of Silence behind the Green Door, and give it a review, give it a rating that you can rate it one through ten stars, and you can leave a physical review if you'd like, and that would that helps tremendously. As far as other streaming platforms pick it up, it did get picked up on Falsome, which is a streaming app that is not just available through Roku TV. It comes with Roku, but you can download it on any TV. I actually downloaded a Falsome app on my TV and you can watch it from there. So's that's a big moment for us. We're very proud to have our film featured on the streaming platform. Hopefully it gets picked up by two B or Amazon. It's been pitched to them fingers crossed. Nevertheless, we're very excited to have it reaching a broader audience and the feedback has been amazing, so thank you for that. We really appreciate that. Yes, and let me get this slideshow qued up and then share my screen and we're gonna hit the ground running here. Sure sound okay, and let's see play all right, there we go. That's visible? Right?
Speaker 2: Ann yep?
Speaker 1: All right? Perfect? So hop in best dimension yet. I would love to take credit for that title, but that that was actually the quote with the video that the White House posted, which we're going to play here at the beginning. So, like I said, we're going to get into a lot of the White House comms and then segue into some current events and there's a lot to get through and this stuff it's reading more like a sci fi movie, but that's actually how the truth is going to look, in my opinion, And just to start with this famous George Orwell quote, the further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it. And I think any of us in this field know the pushback that we can get just for pushing the boundaries of belief systems. Really, that's all we're doing, and nothing that we share is an attack on anybody. If it's perceived as an attack, that's on them, and it's because it challenges something they believe in and it threatens their identity because they've attached their identity to that belief system. And the further we go down this path, the more those of us who are speaking the truth, it will will be hated by people that don't want it to be to you or aren't ready to break free yet. So just a very interesting quote, and I really like it. I think it sets the stage for what we're gonna get into today because it's hard to believe. And we'll go ahead and start by playing the video that the White House shared on July twenty sixth, hop in best dimension yet. It's kind of like a Rick and Morty type of It looks like the same artist from Rick and Morty in fact, and there's a lot to break down. We might even play twice. If you haven't seen it yet, I'm sure by now you have, but let's just play it and then we'll review it when it's done. You know, that's an interesting video, very interesting. But the fact that the White House put that.
Speaker 2: Out that's what's interesting.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it worthy of watching again. It's only thirty six seconds, so we are going to do that again. There's so much there to take in. I'm sure that there's channels out there who have broken down this video more than we're going to today, but we are going to get into some of the stuff. But there's you know, portals what look like either shape shifting or reptilians or robots. There's demons, there's UFOs. You know, the number is one plus one equals three, which we're going to get into what we think that means. There's just so much Why are they pouring diet coke? Why is there a diet coke can in space pouring in over the Earth? Like what is like they're in my opinion, the diet coke can is aspartame, is like a mind controlled drug, and it's like the whole planet has been just mind controlled. Is kind of what they're telling us. So let's go back and play this one more time. And if you look that planet, it does not look like a healthy planet. So they're just trying almost telling you like this is we've kind of been poisoned to here, guys. That's hilarious. So I don't know what are your thoughts on that video, Aaron.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's there. It's what's interesting. Is not the video necessary. I mean, the video is interesting, but it's the fact that the White House shared it, just like so many other things we see, right, We're like, what are they trying to tell everyone without directly telling them? Right? Why would they share a video like this, make it or whoever made it and then share it. I don't believe in coincidences. I don't believe any anything gets shared, especially by Trump or the White House, without it being for a very specific reason more than just oh, this is a funny video, right, Like, no, what a fun funny video. And there's they're trying to tell you a lot of stuff in this video.
Speaker 1: And I'm not sure what the die Coke actually means star C Deluxe and the comments has said, isn't that Trump's drink? And doesn't he drink die coke and water? I don't know. You know, we can only speculate about this stuff, but here we are speculating one plus one plus one equals three wins wins. So this is interesting because then as soon as this came out, the Air Force released this complete dimission before track four ends more soon complete objective before track four ends. So you have one plus one, so you have your you have three. Here in this video, the Air Force is talking about completing emission before track four ends, status pending. Interesting. This all is a little video. It's not worth playing. The video just slowly reveals each each one of these sentences lined by line real quick.
Speaker 2: My thought on the one plus one plus one equals three wins is that the three terms. So like he won the first election. Oh interesting, he actually won the second election even though they did the fraud and made it look like Biden wine and then that was all fake, right, so that was two and then he won the third time. One plus one plus one three wins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But here we are just this is just an interesting tie because I've seen other people connecting these dots. So I'm just basically building this off of what they've already put together and we'll see if it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Or before track four ends is almost like what we have one more term, one more four year period where things happening before that ends, like everything has to get locked down before you know.
Speaker 1: Very interesting, that's what that means. So yesterday then the Air Force posts this access denied standby mission received, and then it shows a playlist, a half floaded playlist, and people are connected immediately to the Q drop. So August first Q drop. If you look here, go to August first play nineteen. The month of August is traditionally hot. You have more than you know. Okay, Now, if you find an another Q dropped that talks about a hot summer July second, twenty twenty, it says it's going to be a very hot summer, and it uses the word playlist that's also used in this Air Force drop. Add to your playlist. So just interesting connection here to the Q drops. Again, what does it all mean? I don't know, but we're just connecting the dots. And then then this is a QUE drop from November nineteenth, twenty nineteen. There is no step five, so it's really interesting. We have three one plus one plus one equals three wins. Then you have a complete dimission before track four ends, and then the Q dropped that says there is no step five end Q. So it's kind of showing you where we're at in this war. I guess you could say, I'm sure this could be interpreted many other ways, but here we are just kind of breaking it down, having some fun with it, because you know, we can't prove any of this stuff, but it's definitely worth considering. And then you know, if you go back to that video it showed, actually, let's go back to it and let's pause it on Chuck Schumer. Here, where's that? Okay, so Chruck Schumer. Look, there's First of all, what's interesting is there's portals in all the doorways, and yeah, in the room, there seems to be some interesting technology on the desks. Behind him, he's at a very futuristic podium. He pulls off his face, just like the movie Future World, which we've referenced a number of times. How some of these robots are very are actually so that you couldn't you couldn't decipher the difference. You couldn't tell the difference between them and a human, is what I'm trying to say. It's so realistic and in fact, the there's just been a video released of the very first fully biological robot that had that contains the exact every muscle that's in the human body. So it's like an actual grown robot and it looks, it moves and everything, just like a human. But they're just giving it an interface and AI interface, So there are if they're showing us this now, they've already done it. And I imagine a number of the politicians that we've seen are either clones or robots or shape shifting reptilians. But anyway, let's focus on Chuck Schumer here and just pay attention to this. We're going to go to Right after this is released, Alex Jones comes out and says, Chuck Schumer is a five thousand year old shape shifting demon who lives underground in a flying saucer, buried in New York. This isn't the tabloids, this is Alex Jones dot com. He also tweeted about this as well, and here's a video of him talking about that.
Speaker 5: And I think I always thought David I was wrong. They're reptiles. The reptiles like their meat raw. And if you look at Schumer's wife, I, by the way, Beto did that where he was serving raw hamburgers. What where do you come from? Are they growing these people in tanks or something? Imagine you want there was some person at work, Hey.
Speaker 3: Come over for burgers.
Speaker 6: Right, here's a raw burger.
Speaker 5: You'd be like, you would think they're trying to get you sick or something like, hey man, this is what is this? Are you retarded?
Speaker 6: No, man, they ain't human.
Speaker 7: Take a look.
Speaker 6: I actually think Chuck Shumor.
Speaker 4: Is a shape shifting demon.
Speaker 5: I think he probably five thousand years old, probably lives underground a flying saucer that got buried in New York. I'm serious. I mean, I mean, look at that alien right there. That's probably like it's the ambassador from Mars or something, and they're just like, screw these humans.
Speaker 8: These people have no idea how we're having them over.
Speaker 5: We love radiation, man, why's we nuke everything?
Speaker 6: We'll be able to grow.
Speaker 5: I can't spawn and grow eggs on my back until the radiation level isotope is above the level it is now.
Speaker 7: Hydrogen bombs are what I love.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they drink radiation cooling guarantee. I'm not even joking. In fact, I bet Schumer's the female, and that's the male. That creature right there is definitely a draco lizard and mounts him and then he has the eggs and then eggs come out of the mouth, the little baby scorpions and they sit on his back and he and you know what they feed on too, They're not just radioactive cooling tank material.
Speaker 3: That's probably true. Actually, oh god help me.
Speaker 5: Oh look, we have footage of this is incredible. This is official video. Not AI played from the start. They just released this when their daughter got married another lady that's mister and missus Schumer giving birth to the eggs that will be their babies. This is amazing. Wow, there you go. No wonder they can't cook hamburgers. I mean, the reptoids don't. Don't they eat their meat raw. They're like, here, I have a raw beef patty. That's what you do? You know, like like this isn't beef. This was you've seen the kids of the milk cartons. Well, they got to go somewhere and they gotta get ground up into that chuck beef belish you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we get the idea with that. But it's interesting that this came out. He starts talking about Chuck Schumer right when this video is released from a white house, showing him as a robot, and while we're talking to them about them not being humans. So this is len Cast and he's the author of many great books, including one of my favorite books, Secret Journey to Plant Serpo. He's written Dark Fleet, a number of other books there, and you might think of a few off the top of your head, but.
Speaker 2: There is there's a couple more big ones. I can't think of them right now.
Speaker 1: But anyway, this is basically a clip of him sharing how he's just talking about the Reptilian Empire and how they control human beings and media banks, as thecation systems, religions. But I want to share this not to put fear in the people, but because at the end he shows how we can rise above that, and he talks about how we can rise above that and start to see through that illusion. So we'll go ahead and play this clip.
Speaker 9: The Chilian Empire which is very large and it consists of approximately twenty one star systems and as part of the galaxy that they have taken over. And when they take over a planet, they usually turn the inhabitants into slaves, not direct slaves, but indirect slave because they want them to continue to be productive. And we were just going to be part of that empire.
Speaker 10: Would you say that we are currently under the controller reptillions?
Speaker 9: I think so they control the media, they control the banks, they control the educational system, they control religion. What's left?
Speaker 10: So what is the actual process towards lakening that humans can achieve? How do we kick our rulers aside and activate our own potential.
Speaker 9: Advantage that we have is our consciousness. According to an alien by the name of Kayla who came here from the Proceeon system, Well, we have we have the ability to reach into the higher dimensions. Their actilities do not have that ability. That's why they try and keep us dumbed down. If we could raise our consciousness not very much really, to the point where we see what they're all about and understand what it's all about.
Speaker 4: The game is over.
Speaker 9: They can't they can't.
Speaker 1: They can't win here. Really the key advice there, and it's not as hard, it's not as hard as we make it. But the hard thing is is getting everyone on the same page without fighting each other. You know, we you know, we all rip each other's throats out in this community unfortunately, and it's all all for right now, all of us.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well that's that's coming from a low level of consciousness. The people that are doing that right exactly, that's the whole point. It's like you're at a low level conscious You're gonna keep getting a manifestation, you're gonna they're gonna keep staying in power, and you're just feeding in the very machine you think you're fighting or or you don't like. So you've got to raise your consciousness and you gotta and when you do that, you're naturally not gonna be fighting over stupid stuff that doesn't ultimately matter, or like making an all buddy ego. Right, you're gonna get We're gonna unite naturally when you do that, and we're going to not feed into the system and start creating something new. And we already do that. We're already doing it. It's already happening, it's already underway. But things are happen to play out right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, no point in attacking your colleagues who are on the same fighting, same fight, you know. Yeah, this isn't making any sense. So moving on to to White House Comms. So this is fascinating to me. So Trump shows this image of him basically pulling George Washington up from a cliff, and it's a it's like a movie poster, a time travel epic by Patriot Pictures presents a film by America. So it's interesting. It's telling you, like the movie is America, right, And what I find the most interesting is what it says. The past was about to change, history was about to be saved. Now, why again, why is the White House and why is Trump posting things about time travel in George Washington and literally saying the past was about to change, history was about to be saved. And there's a literal portal in the sky with the clock in it. This isn't just for fun. People want to laugh us off, but this is one hundred percent in my opinion, them just telling us in a roundabout way that that they're time travel and this is a temporal war.
Speaker 2: Totally. It makes no sense otherwise. If not, it's just a very random, weird thing to share, right, right. But I don't believe Again, I don't believe in randomness. I don't believe in oh we just did this, it's a fun thing for no reason. No, they're telling you something in this and the past was about to change, history was about to be said clock like you said, portal Trump Washington, Like they're telling you what's going on? Guys?
Speaker 1: And so in there on Mount Rushmore, which is interesting. Also, maybe they're trying to tell us that there's something there, portal there, stargate there potentially. And then this is all times perfectly with the movie that's solid theaters. It's probably leaving theaters right now as we speak, called Young Washington, and it focuses on the story of George Washington at a very young age. And I and just like you know, the Michael Jackson movie came out, then he had the JFK series, you know, So they're they're trying to tell us something. I think these are significantly strategic timed movies and shows about very key players in our timeline, and the role that they're playing is much larger than most people would understand. And then Trump literally posts a video of himself as George Washington. So what I find most interesting about this is that so I see people on XS saying Trump is predicting a civil war. He's trying to tell us as there's a civil war coming and completely ignoring the fact that this post came out that said the past was about to change. In my opinion, you just have to stretch your imagination a little bit here. Potentially there was a literal f to go back in time to change something in the past. During the Civil War that literally course corrected the future. And I think this is how they're telling us. And this is another interesting image he shared of him basically being merged with George Washington. Here. He also posted pictures of him as Elvis Presley, which I thought was interesting. I didn't really look into that one too much, but there's a lot of George Washington comes again. He posted this one May thirtieth, twenty twenty six, of him next to George Washington. And I don't know if he posted this actual video. I'm going to play this video. I know Kabermir posted it. It shows pleadians meeting with I think George Washington, yeah, and then what's JFK Yeah, and then Trump. So I was trying to figure out and somebody might know in the comments if Trump actually posted that video or adverage video was just added to this post. Nevertheless, it depicts Nordic extraterrestrials interacting with humans as far back as seventeen seventy six, in particular America and our presidents. And then you have Sylvester Stallone talking about Trump being the next George Washington and liking him to the path of Jesus, the mission of Jesus. So we'll play this and I know this is all triggering stuff, but we're just kind of connecting the dots here, guys. And it's just interesting to me that they keep emphasizing George Washington and now they're basically kind of telling us, you know, this was a time travel effort to go back and fix the timeline. And there's a lot more to this than the average person person would believe.
Speaker 3: The image Deans from Jesus onto Rocky being hit and at that moment he was a chosen person and that's how I began the journey.
Speaker 4: Something was going to happen.
Speaker 3: This man was going to go through a metamorphosis and change lives, just like President Trump. We are in the presence of a really mythical character. I love mythology, and this individual does not exist.
Speaker 1: On this planet.
Speaker 3: Nobody in the world could have pulled off what he pulled off.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? This individual does not exist on this planet.
Speaker 2: Does not exist on this planet.
Speaker 1: I love mythology. We are in the presence of a really mythical character. Somebody just said the comments is Trump or George Washington reincarnated.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's possible, but I think it's more. He's the new George Washington, is what these are all pointing to.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, let's play this again here, or let's finish playing this book.
Speaker 2: Which is what Sylvester Shaloon said right there.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, And we'll get to that here. And this is a second he says that towards the end here. But we are in the presence of a really mythical character. That's interesting, and.
Speaker 3: The presence of a really mythical character. I love mythology, and this individual does not exist on this planet. Nobody in the world could have pulled off what he pulled off. So I'm in awe and I'll just say this and I mean it. When George Washington defended his country, he had no idea that he was going to change the world, because without him, you could imagine what the world would look like. Guess what we got the second George Washington.
Speaker 2: Yep, there it is, Yep, there it is.
Speaker 1: And in George Washington and that he said that another interview, another interview as well, not just here, So he's doubled down on that statement and then this is uh Trump posts. I believe this might have been yesterday him kissing the Golden Cross with Jesus on the cross, and then followed by President Trump is fixing our wonderful White House, just like he is fixing our country. It's in his DNA. Why do they emphasize it's in his DNA? Are they telling us like, does he carry the Christ's bloodline or something or some sort of a royal blood line and that's why he was chosen. We know that's why the deep state keeps their players in power, because it's all about bloodlines, right, so it would take a benevolent bloodline to reverse everything. Somebody that carried that DNA and it's they're literally saying it's in his DNA. This is why he was chosen. Again, this is going to trigger a lot of people. I'm just we're just covering what is being shared by the President himself and the White House. It seems crazy, but this is the stuff that we have to look at. Yeah, then he posts a picture of himself with JFK. But what do you notice here? Trump? Is his age? His current age now, as if he went back in time and took a photo with JFK. Very fascinating. Again, he could have posted a younger version of himself with JFK, but no, he posts himself now, his current age with JFK. Then the White House posts this yesterday on the first Timeline cleansed, Sounds of Summer in America. And they played this just a short little video and I don't know how loud it's going to be. I'll play it and then we'll talk about this. Anything yet sport?
Speaker 8: Yeah, do you think they're hiding?
Speaker 1: So if you couldn't hear that? The guy says anything yet sport and the kid says not yet, do you think they're biting? And Timeline cleanse sounds of Summer in America? So very interesting? What does that mean? Timeline cleanse? Of course all the noons, you know, take this to the qboard and try to connect the dots. So on August first, there is a que drop in twenty eighteen that literally said what a coincidence? Fishing is fun? Fishing is fun. So then fast forward to twenty from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty six, and the White House literally posts a picture about the Timeline cleanse and a father and son fishing Anything Yet sport.
Speaker 11: Yeah, do you think they're hiring.
Speaker 1: And they know as soon as they put something out that everyone's immediately going to go to the quboard and see what correlates or not. And then I mean even just what some people call trolling the internet. But again, what are they trying to tell us here? President Trump ages in reverse? This was yes esterday and I'll play this and it's just a video of him basically reverse aging.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And just days prior to that, doctor Sala posted made a post about reverse aging and shared a Harvard study talking about how they in fact have successfully figured out how to basically take the digital If the DNA is a digital information on a compact disc, then well I'll read that next. But basically, what he's trying to say is reverse aging is not a delusional belief by those claiming who have been part of the Tnian back secret space programs. This is a Harvard University Sinclair Labs study and this is what it says on their website about reverse Our work has led us to the conclusion that the loss of epigenetic information is likely the root cause of aging. By analogy. If DNA is the digital information on a compact disc then aging is due to scratches. Like scratches on the CD, we are searching for the polish. Our work has led us to identify reprogramming factors that we believe will enable us to reset a cell's epigenetic status and reverse its age. We have developed human compatible viral vectors to deliver the reprogramming genes to specific tissues or the entire body, thereby causing cells to act younger and wounds to heal faster. Our current focus is on nerve regeneration and the reversal of other symptoms of aging. We see treatments being possible for companion animals and humans to dramatically improve their health and LIFESPAM. Now this is a Harvard study. Again, if they're just not tinkering with this stuff, just like robots and AI, it's it's been done years, decades ago, probably much further back than we even think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, William Tompkins talked about in He said there was a huge program in Douglas for reverse aging when he was there, Like, I mean we're talking eighty years ago, right, eighty years ago.
Speaker 1: And then and like Kerry Cassidy mentioned, we played that clip in that documentary she interviewed people that claimed that the Nazi Germans were doing it and Warner von Braun was reverse aging, and William Tompkins described it as a pill, a series of pills that you take over six months and then you revert back to a certain age or an injection. Yeah, so very interesting. Kind of reminds me of you know, there's this whole craze about peptides and stuff right now. You can you can take the pill or you can inject it and it literally affects you level and a lot of people you know who work out take it. But I know people take the peptides or inject themselves with peptides and it really puts them in a it helps them lucid dream and remember their dreams, and so there's a really interesting correlation there. But also those studies that have come out that woman on Sean Ryan talked about how so what it does is it speeds up to growth of the cell. So if you have a cancer as cell and you're taking peptides, then they could actually speed up to cancer and not be a good thing. So there's more research that needs to be done, But I'm only comparing that to this ad reversal pill because I think it's probably something very similar.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Then again, Trump posts a video of himself having a conversation with his younger self, same guy, even more energy now, which is maybe he's hinting that he's used med beds. He's healthier than ever, he's fill younger than ever. I'll play this video as if he traveled back in time he had a conversation with himself. Interestingly enough, I just watched the movie Time Coop Again with John Claude Van Dam, and there's a lot more disclosure in that movie than you realize as far as how it's being used to manipulate politics. And the whole movie is literally about this guy trying to basically change the past so he can win an election in the future. And it's fascinating, and then they run into themselves in like they could the future version of themselves can go back and visit the past version of themselves. But I recommend watching a movie. It's actually pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'll have to watch that. I haven't seen that one yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I mean, it's an eighties like John Claude Van Dam movie, so there's a lot of like cheesy martial arts. But I mean, to me, that's kind of what makes.
Speaker 2: That that's awesome though. Yeah, that's actually a plus for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, It's like it's really the plot is actually really good in the movie is executed for the time, it's not bad.
Speaker 2: Nice. Still have to check that out, all right.
Speaker 1: And then this was a week ago. Trump posts this himself as Cosmic Commander, as some cosmic commander potentially in the Space Force. That's a logo. That's a Star Trek logo, similar to the Star Trek logo anyway. But if you look at the top, it says a new era begins among the stars. And this is hard for you guys to read. I'm gonna I'm gonna read this the bottom to you guys, who's in this film? It's interesting what. I don't know who these people are, but it might be worth looking into this. So it says Cosmic Commander Leadership Destiny Beyond. Stellar Pictures presents a Future Front tier production in association with Galactic Visions Cosmic Commander starring Donald J. Trump, Madison Starr, Xander vale Lyra Nova, which is interesting. Huh wow, Lyra Nova, Orian Prime and the United Front. Music by Eclipse cinematography by Lensworth, produced by Victor Hall, written by James Aster, directed by Michael Stone, coming soon Stellar Pictures. So you know, I don't know if AI just happened to generate those names and words, or if those are very strategic names of people probably involved in the space program, potentially even extraterrestrials. I don't know, but it leads us to this. Trump's been talking about magnets. Trump told recently told defense contractors at the Army War College to do magnets, and how to make money is to invest in magnets. Now we're going to rewind to a year ago, August twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, Trump says this about China and magnets, and then we're going to play something he said basically a year later. And why this is all important.
Speaker 4: Our and critical minerals.
Speaker 1: Nope, sorry, our and critical not that one.
Speaker 12: But we have a very strong okay.
Speaker 13: But we have a very strong relationship. Howard, I would say you economically, with China now getting much better, they.
Speaker 4: Have to give us magnets.
Speaker 13: If they don't give us magnets, and then we have to charge them two hundred percent terarra.
Speaker 1: For something they have to give us magnets. If they don't give us magnets, then we have to charge them at two hundred percent terror for something. He said this a year ago.
Speaker 4: But we're not going to have a problem. I don't think with that. We we've I think perhaps behind it, you.
Speaker 13: Know China intelligently when they sort of took a monopoly of the world's magnets, and nobody needed magnets until they convinced everybody twenty years ago, let's all do magnets.
Speaker 4: There were many other.
Speaker 13: Ways that the world could have gone. But so for it'll take us probably a year to have them. We're heavy into the world.
Speaker 1: Of magnet it will take us a year to have them. This was a year ago, and then just just pointing these out for the next video.
Speaker 13: It's not only from a national security standpoint, but.
Speaker 4: We have a powerful thing. It's airplane parts. Have many Boeing jets. You know, they had two hundred.
Speaker 13: Jets that didn't fly, and I've sent them all based on his word. I said them all of the parts so their planes can fly.
Speaker 4: I could have held them back. I didn't do that because of.
Speaker 13: The relationship I have, and they're flying with their planes are now flying.
Speaker 4: You know, we had two hundred of their.
Speaker 13: Planes were unable to fly because we were not giving them Boeing parts purposely because they weren't giving us magnets.
Speaker 4: Therefore we weren't giving them. But we have a much more powerful thing that tariffs. If we if we want to put.
Speaker 13: One hundred percent two hundred percent tariffs, and we wouldn't do any business with China, and you know it would be.
Speaker 4: Okay too if we had to.
Speaker 13: But the magnet situation, we have tremendous power over them, and they have.
Speaker 4: Some power over us with magnets.
Speaker 13: We're gonna have a lot of magnets in a pretty short period of times.
Speaker 4: In fact, we have so many we won't know what to do with them. But uh, you know the story.
Speaker 13: It's a very interesting history with magnets, and it really is because presidents, not being business people, they allowed that to happen and they shouldn't have.
Speaker 1: So it's super interesting. All the emphasis on magnets. You know, my mind jumps to free energy. We've seen the free energy motors that are strictly ran empowered by magnets, and if you position magnets properly, you can create a I can't think of the name. A perpetual motion device, basically something that keeps itself running indefinitely, just with magnets. You don't need electricity, you don't need anything like that. Magnets are used concern. CERN's been known to be either a open portals and manipulate timelines or be even used as a time travel device. So if this is a war over time travel tech or a temporal war in general, magnets would be of interest to anybody involved. So then let's play this a year later, now that he was talking about that, and China has all the magnets. A year later, he says this. He tells defense contractors at the Army War College this.
Speaker 13: And critical minerals, and I hope you're going to do magnets, somebody out there. I hope you're o bringing people magnets.
Speaker 4: Do magnets. Okay, I'll tell you how to make money.
Speaker 13: Do magnets. You're doing a lot of great stuff. Do magnets, because one thing we don't have, but we're getting close. But do magnets. So so I hope. But John Gray is listening to me, so he can give him a couple of bucks and go into the magnet business. I guarantee it's going to be. It's one thing we don't for some reason.
Speaker 1: It's not complex, not hard again, he haphas magnets. And then just after he posted this this, China announces that they fired up the world's biggest superconducting magnet for nuclear fusion for a nuclear fusion project. China just made a five hundred and eighty two ton fusion energy breakthrough. China just completed a five hundred and eighty two ton t roidal field superconducting magnet. It is now the largest superconducting magnet ever constructed for a fusion reactor. Developed by the Institute of Plasma Physics under the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the magnet has officially passed expert review and represents one of the most significant milestones yet in humanity's pursuit of controlled nuclear fusion. Again, it's being used in technology. And there's a lot more to this, and there's you can go down this rabbit hole on X. I recommend you, guys, if you're interested in this. There's a lot more here to unpack, but I think it ties into where we're going as far as the world's energy and if you have any comments on any of this stuff, Aaron, feel free to hop in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think yeah, he's just really emphasizing where we're going next. It's uh, free energy, it's it's free energy tech. So we're talking about it the next step, one of the next steps.
Speaker 1: You know. And and somebody just said in the comments, I'm sorry, I can't pronounce that name. Oho vibant uh mojo vibin. The vimanas used to travel magnetically over key lines over the lake there you go, according to gene D code. So there's something there too. So these that makes a lot of sense. In fact, the you know, these so called UFOs or these r vsverse engineer technology might definitely obviously have some magnetic component and they can create their own geomagnetic field essentially, and then probably can use the ears lay lines to traverse and even access portal.
Speaker 2: I believe, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then Trump decides to troll the media and his enemies with twenty twenty eight run. We're going for our fourth term, so give the enemy nightmares. Trump twenty twenty eight make America great again. But what's interesting about this is then he posted panic in DC if anything THEE followed the Q drops this. This has showed up in a number of drops, Guardians of the Pedophiles, Panic in DC, and Fizagate. There are three movies that were shown in this picture, but Panic in DC was one of them, and the Q drop says all three movies playing simultaneously. Question Mark, do you find it interesting that everything discussed in the past is somehow making news as of late again, as if they had foresight and they could see into the future timeline viewing technology, project looking glass or some similar technol But he knew they. I mean, basically, the way I see it is the White House and Trump on truth Social is the new qboard. To me, it's just we're getting the comes through them now instead of the old you know, four chan and eight chan and then Plan trusted and I don't you know, this is great, but I don't like we. I don't like to. This is where a lot of people have problems with this being a sigh up. They think that they just want us to lay back and let the white hats do all the work and trust the plan and not do any work. In fact, I think it's the exact opposite, which you would know if we covered if you watch our Q webinar, this is basically I guess they're trying to let us know that, you know, thank you for trusting the plan because we've been successful in some capacity. Nevertheless, just an interesting post. Is he trolling the deep state? Here? Probably? All right? Anything on that air before we move into Fauci.
Speaker 2: Nope, this is interesting though. What is this picture right here?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and Mommy Harris said, magnets, black holes, repulsion. Yeah, it all deals with free energy tech.
Speaker 2: So electro magnetic I think electro magnetism. Electricity and magnetism are two sides of the same coin, right, it's all.
Speaker 1: One thing, really, yeah? Yeah, So the magnet magnets create electricity, right, they generate electricity energy. It's been proven over and over And you can even do simple experiments at home on your desk with this stuff, and you can create a simple machine that turns on your light bulbs, charges your phones. I mean there's YouTube videos of people making this stuff. Anyway, Moving on the Fauci, if anybody watched him on trial, it was hilarious in the sense it would make you mad because he's such a scumbag. If he's even human, you know, he pled the fifth one hundred and eleven times, and there's a lot to discuss there. We'll get into some of that here in a moment. But this picture shows doctor Fauci in twenty fourteen and then twenty twenty one ciview profiles. They look similar, but I think the key difference here is the nose definitely looks like a different nose. Now, this could just be the angle or the quality of the photo.
Speaker 2: I mean, who knows it looks more than it looks like a completely different person to me. I mean that the nose is the big, is the most obvious, but like I'm looking at this, I'm like, that's two different people right there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's entirely possible that he's been swapped out, which we know happens more than you might think. Anyway, just I throw that in there. This if you guys seen had the Dave Chappelle skit, or he's in court pleating the fifth, somebody put Fauci's face over the audio or just made an AI video over that audio.
Speaker 12: It's kind of funny question.
Speaker 1: So basically, the reason he's on trials is because he pushed the vaccine over the drugs that were already available, which was hydroxychloroquine, and I've remeced them so fauci sabotage. I've remectin in hydroxychloroquine so the COVID vaccine could get approved. This alone could have saved millions of lives. People would have not taken the vaccine. He demonized it so that pharmacists would not fill doctor's prescriptions. And then I'm gonna play this video here on the left because it's just satisfying. And then we'll actually.
Speaker 14: Gonna play who the fuck do you think you were for doing?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me go back, we'll play this.
Speaker 14: Who the fuck do you think you were for doing that? Your advice to communities like that, to idiotic politicians who enforce those rules, arrested that mom for watching a football game with her own family outside. When that story broke, I said to myself, I cannot stand idle on the side and watch this happen. It was about six years ago today that I decided I'm going to give up my businesses, sell them all, run for office, run to the United States Senate. Here I am sitting in front of you six years later, saying, who the fuck do you think you were for doing that. It is a total disgrace what you did to this country. And if my Democratic colleagues are standing there defending you, I hope the voters the United States of America watched the clips of every one of you, doting and a guy who was more interested in being a celebrity than saving American people. I will make it my mission to make certain that every single one of those republic Democrats who did that, we'll see that clip over and over and over again, because defending there is no defense of what you did. You may have had a fifty plus year legacy of public service, but it ends in total and complete disgrace. So let me ask you an opportunity to answer one question. Will you apologize, just apologize to the people who you harmed through your actions? Will you say do you have the dignity to just say you're sorry?
Speaker 15: On the Advisive Council, I respectfully declined to answer, based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 1: So he did that one hundred and eleven times, and he's just another example of that.
Speaker 16: You miss chairman. Well, nothing says honesty like taking the fifth Huh, doc, Let's try something what day of the week is it today?
Speaker 15: On the divisive Council, I respectfully declined to answer, based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 2: What color tie you're wearing?
Speaker 15: On the advisive Council, I respectfully declined to answer, based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 2: What colors the carpet in front of you?
Speaker 15: On the advisive Council, I respectfully declined to an se based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 16: Let's just get one to so.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want some satisfaction because this guy pissed you off, go watch that hearing. Go watch that trial. Uh. The fact that he did that one hundred and eleven times, no matter what they asked him, tells you everything you need to know. It's you know, somebody said in the comments, he looks like a weasel. That I mean, I he does. He looks like some sort of I don't I hate to even do. Yeah, he looks like what he is. He looks exactly like his like the actions and the energy that he exudes.
Speaker 2: Which is which is a real science. By the way, your your appearance, you can't hide what's on the inside, Like you can see it in people's faces and appearance. Uh, you know there's an actual science to that, right, so that is real.
Speaker 1: I mean he looks like some rat that was given a chance of the human body or something like like Harry Potter that Ron's pet. Then he becomes human, he still kind of looks like a rat. You know, it's like the same thing. And then this is Kennedy on Joe Rogan talking about why they had to do it, and I'll play this clip why they had to administrative vaccine, why they had to basically demonize the alternative.
Speaker 17: Cures, because I can have no questions about how it actually works, how the system actually works to go against people that are dissenters. I gotta have no questions because I was in the middle of it. I saw it. I saw it happen. I saw the CNN thing where they made my face yellow and said I was taking horse medication. Which is that the most to say that and repeat that over and over again is such a clear indication that they conspired. It's such a because it's this, it's uniform. It's horse de wormer uniform, a medication that's used far more often on human beings. It's been prescribed for billions. Yeah, it's insane. And the fact that.
Speaker 18: And won the Nobel Prize for efficacy any human.
Speaker 17: Yeah, in humans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was wild.
Speaker 4: It was just wild.
Speaker 1: They had to do it.
Speaker 18: They had to discredit ivermactin because, you know, because there is a federal law, the Federal Emergency Use Authorization Statute says that you cannot issue you cannot issue an emergency use authorization to a vaccine if there is an existing medication that has been approved for any purpose that had that is demonstrated effective against the target illness. So they had to destroy ivermactin and hydroxyal or good and discredit and they had to tell everybody it's not effective because if they had acknowledged that it's effective in anybody, the whole two hundred billion dollars vaccine enterprise would have collapsed.
Speaker 1: That's insane. It's actually against the law. So they had to they had to literally demonize it and make it illegal to even purchase that. You couldn't even get vermectin or hydroxy corkoran unless you went to the feed store and got the actual pace for your horse. But I went to Mexico in twenty twenty one. I believe it was right in the heart of COVID and you could buy iramctin over the counter and hydroxic colorkran over the counter in pill form at the pharmacy for humans, and you could. It was very cheap at the time, So it's interesting you was available there, but here you had to like secret it secretively try and.
Speaker 2: Get it, or it's only in farm stores for like horses, or get it. Every time you get online it says it's for horses only, not for human consumption. You know, they'll never ever sell it here saying it's for humans, even though it also is, like you said, it won a Nobel Prize for use in humans. It's very clearly been demonstrated, very clearly been demonstrated to be very effective in humans and effective against whatever was going on during COVID, you know, the bio weapon going on there, And that's multiple reasons they didn't want you using something very cheap and easy to use and safe to mitigate it. And number two like uh RF cage there just said it would it would have been illegal for them to do an emergency vaccine if there was something else available so they're like, oh, we can't possibly acknowledge, we have to demonize it and say it's you know, bs and unsafe and unproven and all this stuff, which is nonsense, so that they could roll out the vaccine.
Speaker 1: Right and one hundred percent I agree with all that that's exactly what happened. And going back to just because somebody and a few people in the comments said he looks like mother Teresa, or somebody said he's Mother Teresa's son, and I've seen this side by side comparisons, and a lot of people say Mother Teresa was a human trafficker, So there could be some you know, lineage thing there. As far as Fauci goes, who does okay, and onto some good news here. Over nine hundred human traffickers arrested. This was just July twenty ninth, twenty twenty six Homeland Security posts, so there are actually been They post this more often than you would think. A lot more traffickers are being arrested and a lot more children and just victims in general are being saved than is being reported by the mainstream media. Almost zero percent of it is reported by the mainstream media. But there is a major cleanup effort happening, whether you believe it or not. So over nine hundred human traffickers were arrested. In addition to these arrest, our ice dot gov law enforcement heroes rescued nearly two hundred trafficking victims Under POTUS Trump and Secretary Secretary Mullen will continue rescuing trafficking victims and bringing human traffickers to justice. So there are some wins. There are things happening, it's just not being announced. Unfortunately. They'd rather tell us about aliens or UFOs, but the real stuff just kind of it's literally gonna it's right under our noses, but nobody knows where to look. If you're not going on X and subscribe to Homeland Security, or if you don't follow their page, you're not going to see this news. So just kind of bringing this to everyone's attention in case they didn't know about it. And then we have this invasion in Spain, and Ana Paulina Luna says, this is what an invasion looks like, and it's coming to our doorstep next if we don't hold the line. As soon as the Left gets in power again, they will open the border and roll out the red carpet to allow this in our country. We must protect that which we love and never let it happen again. And here's a video. I'm not gonna lie. When I first saw this, I thought it was Ai. There's so many videos. I'm like this, keep it real. So I'm just gonna screw up through this just quickly, you guys can see the thousands and thousands and thousands of people that invaded Spain.
Speaker 2: And to be fair and really quick, this is not the This is not mainland Spain, because there are people trying to like debunk it and stuff. It's it's a territory of Spain and it's on the border. It borders Morocco, so the Mediterranean Sea is between where this is an actual Spain. But it's a territory of Spain, so it's technically Spain.
Speaker 1: I guess right.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for just to clarify. So it's technically Spain, but it's not the normal country of Spain. Just to be clear.
Speaker 1: I actually did not know that, but thank you for clarifying that. So nevertheless, these people are all well dressed and energized and young males and not saying a single one of them was a female. This is the Moroccan police empty entire trucks loaded with military age males so that they can storm the Spanish border. Everything is organized, and they dropped off. It's not like they were marching for days to get to the borders. I'll scrub through that. I mean, it's like, I don't know how many people they squeezed into this truck, right, But that's just insane and law enforcement and there was even there was like people in the crowd like steering them and guiding them as if it was all organized and it was. Up to eight thousand African migrants are estimated to have crossed from Morocco into Spain today within with the hourly flow possibly of twelve thousand per hour. Pedro Sanchez invited this by granting one million amnesty and opening the borders to more. This is why you can never let social let's left this take over your country. Spain is on the verge of being too far gone to ever come back. This video on the right is not from Spain. This is what happened at the American border under the Biden and Harris administration. The same thing was happening here and this is why they went this is the walk nobody And there were people letting the man, you can invade our border, but you can't run. No running.
Speaker 2: As long as you're walking, it's fine running orderly and right. The speed of which you come is more important than what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, this was a potential threat and was a threat was happening here in the United States, And obviously the administration now has sent a lot of those people back and there's you know, a lot of people on the left that are upset about that, not understanding what it would have meant for our country in a long term. There's nowhere for these people to even live or stay. There's not enough housing. And they were giving you know, debit cards loaded with thousands of dollars and basically only get that cash if they voted blue. Right, So, I mean, there was a major agenda behind it, and it's all being exposed now. And then I swear we're going to get into the fun stuff here in a minute with the UFOs and aliens and so this is are you know, we wouldn't be doing our due diligence if we didn't cover what's happening right now. Another attack on Iran so US fighter jets are now heading toward Iran. Military operations are underway. Tonight will be critical for Iran prey for the US Army. Trump says, the USA is locked and loaded and ready to go against the Islamic Republic of Iran at levels of military terror, strength, and power not seen since World War II. Despite this, we have been asked by Iran and other Middle Eastern countries to hold off any attack and that the parameters of the deal has been agreed to. This would include the immediate, complete and total opening of the Hormuth. Straight President Donald Trump, So, a lot of people are saying world War three again? But how many times have we done these attacks like in Venezuela and even in Israel and Iran? At what point has it amounted to World War three as we would as we've seen it in the movies? And this obviously everybody hasn't. Everyone is entitled to their opinions about this, and instead of sharing our opinions, I'm going to let this Navy seal explain why he isn't worried about Iran, and I love what he says here.
Speaker 7: What is your overall take on this situation?
Speaker 8: I'm on the stranger side of things with that, So I think it is cleaning out the last proxies of the deep State and of the City of London control over the entire world. And I think that wiping out the control over energy and energy prices is what's happening right now. And so I think that we're not getting into a long drawn out boots on the ground war. I think this is a surgical excision of a cancer in humanity that's happening. So I'm not worried about it. I think it's happening unfolding beautifully. I think that, of course, the television is telling us all the panic and people are obeying, but I don't think that we're in much danger at all. I think that that there's going to be some bumpy things that happen, but I think that what is occurring is beautifully orchestrated.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm glad to hear.
Speaker 7: You say that, because that gives me. It gives me a little bit more calm.
Speaker 11: I'm still skeptical, but I feel better.
Speaker 8: Golm is a superpower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. It's a surgical, strategic move to basically eliminate this so called cancer, as he calls it that is the deep state, right, And there's obviously much more to this than meets the eye, Like we've talked about in many previous episodes, as far as extraterrestrial involvement and potentially reverse engineered technology stuff dealing with the Epstein Files. There's a lot more at stake here than just natural resources, right. And you know, I was actually driving home from Mount Shaster with Lily as we saw this news about the invasion that into Spain, and Lily was kind of tapping into it, and immediately she heard incentives and endorsements, meaning that the Moroccan government there was there was somehow getting kickback for allowing this to happen, and there were like there's endorsements involved politically, like whatever the case was, this was all orchestrated and planned and the Moroccan government was benefited benefiting from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course they had. They bribed the Moroccan government to help them make this happen. Why wouldn't they, of.
Speaker 1: Course, right? And moving on, So we were driving we heard before we left the area fifty one and the surrounding area at least was on fire. And we were driving past Area fifty one and we saw the fire. We witnessed it. Here's a video and then there's a photo to it. Really said, that looks like a huge UFO kind of does does.
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: I mean, who knows if this is strategic, if they're burning some evidence. Why did this fire randomly start there? We're just recently there was like seventeen earthquakes and twenty four hours around area fifty one, so there could be some sort of a clean up effort happening there. And ironically, Aerin, we were listening to your Bob Blazarre episode as we passed area fifty one right as he's talking about Area fifty one. So really that's awesome and which is great. If you guys haven't watched it, go back. It's the last video Aaron uploaded. It's True Disclosure, True Disclosure Episode three, but the full part is on Rumble because YouTube is censoring some of the clips. So you go to our Rumble channel and watch the full episode.
Speaker 2: Here, I'll I'll post a link to the Rumble one in the description or sorry in the chat, so you guys can check it out. Yeah, YouTube is stupid, and they they they were blocking the whole video because of some copyright stuff, but there's other copyright stuff that they weren't blocking the video for. They just wouldn't let wouldn't let it be monetized, so it seems arbitrary. So I had to take out the copyright stuff that they were blocking the over and then I just made a YouTube edit version that's on our YouTube. But then the full version is available on Rumble. So if you want to see the full one, go to the Rumble and I'll post the link in the chat here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I highly recommend. It basically encapsulates all of Bob Lazar's testimony and you know how it started and where he's at today with all the stuff, and yeah, it's you know, basically centered around Area fifty one and what he saw and witnessed there.
Speaker 2: And one of my favorite parts of it is, so there's there's some things in there that are these they might see someone might seem like little details, but they're huge, and that they validate that Bob Lazar is real and that he's not some liar or some fraud like they they they massively validate that he has to be he has to be a real whistle or and actually experience these programs and everything he said you know, and part of that is sorry, part of that real quick is Jim Goodall or James Goodall.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: There's there's a few things he talks about his personal He was friends with Bob Bazar back in the day. He still is. But he talks about his personal interactions, personal experiences, things he saw first hand, things that happened to him firsthand that validate that Bob Azar is real. So I got that in there, and then I have this this latest Bob Bizar documentary that just came out a few months ago. Luigi I think is the name of the guy that worked on it with him, and he is Berry. What's up?
Speaker 1: Barry isn't wasn't the guy named Barry?
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: It could be, I could, there could be more than one, but continue.
Speaker 2: Anyways, this guy is on Joe Rogan with Bob Bazaar. So Joe Rogan is interviewing Bob with this Oh that guy, that guy I think his name is Luigi something. Yeah. He So he did like all the c g I and he made he recreated S four in the whole world that Bob was in basically with with CGI, and he spent years doing it and Bob with Bob, Bob telling him everything, and through that and through other things, he all these these few things happened that he was like, oh my God, like Bob has to be real otherwise this would never have happened in a million years. So I got that in there as well on the full version if you watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so somebody said YouTube didn't remove it. I was watching it this morning. Yeah, they there is a shortened version. We're talking about. The full length version is over a rumble.
Speaker 2: The version on YouTube is the shortened edited version. So I'm talking about the full version, which you got to go to our rumble to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So moving on, doctor Phil joins the fight and I'm only sharing this because it's significant, Like this is where we're going with the conversation here. Characters, key players like doctor Phil, who is allegedly good friends with Trump, has now joined the fight and is not advocating for full disclosure. And I'm just going to play a little bit of what he says here and we'll discuss it or.
Speaker 6: Talk to you tonight about something our own government is doing quietly a piece of her time. They're not dropping the whole true truth on us at once. They're releasing it in tranches, hearing here report there an admission that some of what's up there in the sky isn't ours, and isn't anybody who's.
Speaker 1: We know of.
Speaker 6: Bit by bit, they're walking us towards something, and here's what comes in stages. First they acknowledge it, then they confirm atrial, then they tell you where it's from. And somewhere down that road, maybe, just maybe, is the big one. The government of the United States standing at a podium and saying out loud, we are not alone. Now sit with that for a second, not the headline, the meaning of it, because here's my concern. They may may be handing us the biggest news in human history, without context, with no instructions, just here you go, no plan for what it does to a person, the mother explaining it to her children, the man whose faith just got tested, the folks already hanging on by a thread. And when you get a truth that size with no way to hold it, you know what fills the gaps. Fear rumor people who will sell you alive because they're scared, because they have larceny in their hearts. There are lots of motivations. That's the part that gets to me. We've got scientists at the table, generals, historians, astrophysicists, but the one expert who studies how a human being actually reacts to what happens in their life really needs to be in that room. And we need to make sure that that happens before the official word comes, not after. You don't chase something like this, you prepare for it in advance, because you cannot get ready for something like this once it's already landed on you. My guest tonight has been saying exactly that, and almost no one is listening, and there are reasons for that, and we're going to talk about it. Doctor Denise Bilhower is a clinical psychologist. She's taught at Emory at UCLA, Columbia, and she is sounding an alarm not to be an alarmist, not to be dramatic, but to be prepared. She's going to tell you who she believes is most at risk, why the truth matters less than how we are told it, and what all of us need to do to get ready.
Speaker 1: And I listened to some where that it's really interesting. She's saying that a psychologist needs to be on the UFO board and the disclosure part of these conversations, and how are people going to respond to this? So it seems to me like doctor Phil got the green light to go out and start talking about this, to essentially hold our hands through the process the people that might have a hard time with this information. It's you know, it's kind of coddling people who are looking for a soft place to land on the other side of disclosure. So it's interesting to me, Like I said, he's joined a fight, and he's a huge name with the global reach, and you know this, this is showing up in people's living rooms. Now, this isn't just alternative media. This isn't your podcast, this isn't even the mainstream news. These are talk shows now having legitimate conversations about this stuff, just to kind of paint a picture of where we are actually at in disclosure here. Also, this is I don't know how I missed this. So this anonymous shadow UFO researcher on X shared this Northrop Grumman commercial that shows a black triangle UFO. I tried to find it on their X account. I couldn't find it, so I put it through AI. What this commercial is from It is in fact an official NORTHP Grumman commercial, but it aired on TV in twenty twenty five. It was a TV spot And I find this fascinating. I don't know how I missed it, but watch this commercial and pay particular attention to the end.
Speaker 7: We could tell you how we pushed past the status quote and how no one out innovates us, or we can just show.
Speaker 1: You look at that, or we can just show you and they show.
Speaker 2: Three B sidecraft yep, or.
Speaker 7: We can just show you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it couldn't be any more in your face than that. And you know, the patent is out there for the TR three B on Google. It's it's an application that hasn't been officially granted, but it's still out there. And I've been saying for years. You know, in Saint Louis, we had this little local local meetup my dad put together called Universal Connection. Before that, it was something else, somebody else was running it. And every year we do predictions in December, and since twenty eighteen, I've been predicting every year that the TR three B is going to be officially rolled out and disclosed as in some air show, as like here's our you know reverse engineer technology, and it's been I've been doing since twenty eighteen, twenty twenty six. This is about as close as we've gotten. So I do think in some capacity it will be rolled out, potentially at an air show. I thought maybe this year at the Big two hundred and fifty anniversary air show. I thought something like that was going to be declassified. But it is happening in stages, so stay tuned for something like that. I would not be surprised if we eventually officially get disclosure of that. And then I was reading a book at our Airbnb in Mont Shasta and it just start talking about the Canadian Defense Minister, Paul Hellier, who's since he's deceased now, but while he was alive, he said the Canadian government is in possession of evidence that there are as many as eighty alien races on Earth at the present time. And he goes on to say most of them you would be sitting next to in the theater, walk past on the street, would not know that they were extraterrestrials unless you knew, which we've known that. But this comes from a very high figure in Canadian politics. And he was sharing some made disclosures. You know, right now we're at what with this disclosure, we're at four four races, the Grays, the Nordics, the mantids or insectoids, and the reptilians. Yeah, so there's at least eighty much more than that that the government knows of and is working with and just putting us out there just for anybody who's new to this or might be coming across our channel. There's potentially a lot more than just a four that they're they're choosing to start with, and that's all strategic.
Speaker 2: There's a lot more than eighty even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know.
Speaker 2: It's this disclosure, it's you know, any number, it's fine as far as I'm concerned, it disclosure or it's moving the ball forward. It's getting people to wake up to this reality. The fact that's coming from someone that's credentialed as Paul Ellier, and he's been he's been saying the stuff for years without remorse, without ever walking anything back, and not just saying but he's one of the big ones.
Speaker 1: You know, and he said a lot more. Yeah, and so a lot more than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, I just started to throw that in there. We're almost toward the end here. So Diana Posulka was on Joe Rogan podcast talking about the UFO crash Retrieval teams. But she says that people from Space Force and NASA think these UFOs are gifted or donated. They are not UFO crash sites. And this is interesting. We've heard this before, but I'm gonna let her. I'm going to play this and let her explain why she believes this.
Speaker 17: Tell me about the crash retrieval site.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so this isn't okay. So now you have to understand this is a long time period. So I start this in twenty twelve, I get this shock where I'm being you know, people are asking me to meet, you know, people from these programs and from the Space Force, and I'm actually not meeting with them because I'm waiting. I'm kind of thinking I've got to think this through. It wasn't until about twenty fourteen that I actually start to meet the people, like the affiliated people, and they show me some things and they you know, they they asked me to go to this crash retrieval site in New Mexico.
Speaker 2: No, this is a recent crash.
Speaker 11: No, it's it's okay. So this crash is part of a series of crashes that happened in the nineteen forties. It wasn't Roswell. Actually, it was one of the crash sites that's near it's in New Mexico, but it's not Roswal.
Speaker 17: So there was more than one crash in New Mexico.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think they allegedly, Yeah, they said that there were probably four, maybe even more. I don't know, I know, I know that's the way. Well, they don't believe that they crashed. They use that term, but they don't think it's a crash. They think that it's they personally, I'll tell you from a professor's standpoint, like their idea of this is that it's a donation. They call it the donation site. So they think that these were donated materials and they're going to get information and they do. And that's how Tyler was able to create a lot of the things that he created, and you know, through and he would fly these on the space Shuttle by the way, these experiments and and so forth. It was very very fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: They're talking about me, by the way, and she said Tyler.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in the on the inside, they believe They call them donation sites, not crash sites, and they think they're intentionally crash landed here to help move us along, get the ball rolling, give us something to play with, like a tew toy. It helped, you know, so our scientists, our top scientists, can try to reverse engineer these things, you know. I read an article the other day about one of these craft. They they spent years trying to power up, and some scientists accidentally powered it up and started hovering in place in the hangar, and they couldn't shut it down, and it ran for years. It ran for years and years, and potentially he's still hovering there today and they they couldn't figure they didn't he didn't even know how he turned on, so he couldn't figure out how to shut it down, obviously, but it told us a lot about their technology, that this thing could just hover in place silently for years without using any fuel source and then uap gerb. So doctor Salaz shared this, and thank god for doctor Sala and his weekly and now bi weekly updates. He does a great job covering some of the big topics as far as the UFO arena is involved in disclosure. He shared this and I actually found this video to be very beneficial and it really breaks down kind of the structure here and how this stuff is, the secreency is maintained, and the misappropriation of funds. But he explains how the legacy programs shifted in nineteen ninety four and it was started off as Majestic twelve. Now there's twenty seven people involved, so we'll play this.
Speaker 19: You see program portfolio in a quasi government and industry control group of twenty seven individuals, where the Department of Defense Special Access Program Oversight Committee and Central Office, the SAP Central Office were used as predominant gate keeping structures.
Speaker 20: So I think that nineteen ninety.
Speaker 19: Four is the exact time that control was permanently vested outside of the US.
Speaker 20: Really, so it's only as recently as nineteen ninety four, so it's what thirty thirty two years ago.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 19: So, But remember from nineteen eighty two onward, the program had to get creative to kind of scatter itself into the winds, so maybe break off parts of its arms and hide them within the Aerospace Corporation within lockeed.
Speaker 20: So let's go back to Majestic twelve. The MJA twelve. That was a control group run by government through the National Security Council direction of the president, operated presumably under a PEED, a Presidential Emergency Action directive, or whatever you call it. Is there such a control group today? And if not, when did that idea stop?
Speaker 19: I think that control group of twenty seven still exists, but the programs are so scattered and siloed with a flat hierarchy. There's no centralized figure that can move the direction of all of the legacy programs in the US under one centralized effort, mission, or vision. I think that the last person to do that was Dick Cheney. And I think further problems exist because in two thousand and five, with the global War on Terror, some of our favorite defense contractors like Northrop Groman said, why don't we take IRAD independent research and development and kickstart our own programs. Why are we being accountable to our government sponsor our government handler. We have the money to do our own thing. So Northrop and others began to kind of play their own fiddle and do their own thing at the time.
Speaker 20: And this is the point that divid Grush might so I.
Speaker 1: Just love how he's breaking down the fact that it's all how it became compartmentalized and what actually happened. And they had enough money. Why are we going through Congress to get approval for this stuff? And it's like the origins of the shadow government. It's been happening for decades before this, even you know, he's only going back to nineteen ninety five. But finally somebody's coming out and explaining this, this is what it really looks like, and nobody really understands. There's no central figure running the show here that there you know, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, which we've said many times. And something else that Ross Coltheart said that I disagree with is Majestic twelve. He made it sound like the president was kind of in control of that and had you know, was fully ready in on that. I disagree. I think Majestic twelve was created to bypass that, to bypass the president. So there's only thirty seconds left to continue playing this.
Speaker 4: It doesn't with me.
Speaker 20: And also it has evidence to Congress that they were using these i RAD structures to set up their own private investigations, but they're still using government money. No I write a self fund, totally self funded.
Speaker 19: Well, that gets to be a gray area, doesn't.
Speaker 20: I don't believe that it is totally self funded.
Speaker 19: Probably not, because there's been several misappropriation of fund schemes that Dave Grush and others have talked about, including most interesting to me is haircuts across programs. You know, you might have the US Forest Free service that gets some money shaped off and Dave Crush recently at.
Speaker 1: The So yeah, it's just talking about where the funding comes from and starts breaking that down which are the questions we should be asking. So this is amazing to me. This was on News Nation again. These are the conversations that are showing up in people's living rooms now, and that's a big step forward. No matter how controlled this disclosure is, Like you said earlier, Aaron, if there are four races of ET's or eighty, at least, it doesn't matter what the number is, the fact that we're getting somewhere with this is the important.
Speaker 2: Thing, right.
Speaker 1: And then so in the fourth tranch of the UFO files, this is the important stuff. So there's nuggets and anything that's been we covered in our last update, all the stuff about the German UFO program, the German flying saucer program, and it's really they're they're showing us actual evidence now the origins of the secret space program in Germany. This is a document of a conversation that literally I'll just kind of read what doctor Salas said about it and then we'll explain it. But it talks about German space stations. As early as nineteen forty nine, almost twenty years before the Apollo missions, Germans were in space with these space stations, allegedly doctor salas As. One of the documents released in the fourth trunch of UFO files by the Department of War in July eighth reveals that doctor Lincoln Lapause referred to German space stations in a meeting discussing the green fireball phenomenon Hell the March twenty second, nineteen forty nine. Mister Newberger were, Oh, this is part of the conversation, mister Newburger. Were the Germans experimenting in any phase that would possibly that was possibly connected to it? Doctor la Pause, Well, they had the so called stations in space might have some attachment to it. So the fact that he's saying that no one present at the media stops the astronomer and ask what the hell are you talking about? Indicates that they knew exactly what he was talking about as far as the space stations that had they not known, they'd been whohoa, whoa, what do you mean? Yeah? German space stations?
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, what is what are you talking about there? That's crazy? Not one single person did that right.
Speaker 1: March twenty second, nineteen forty nine. And you know, doctor He goes on to explain how, yeah, William Tompkins and avmil Burr and all these other people talked about that, you know, Germans in space and in what's going on in Antarctica, which is you know, the Fourth Reich essentially. And then this is something that we obtained. The US Army captured blueprints for a German space station in nineteen forty five. It was a proposed space station with a giant mirror in orbit to focus sunlight and burn entire cities on the ground below. Allegedly, the US Army captured those blueprints in nineteen forty five, they called the Nazi sun gun. Nazi scientists designed a giant space mirror five miles wide to focus sunlight on Earth. Cities targeted were burst into flames and entire oceans could be boiled. Plans were captured by US troops in nineteen forty five, so this could also be used to manipulate hurricanes. All you need to do is be able to heat up the atmosphere or the water to steer a storm right or even create a storm.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So there's definitely more supporting evidence for German space stations other than what was released in this fourth trunch. But now we have evidence, like you were saying before we went live, this is like hard evidence we can't ignore anymore. It's been officially recognized and released by the US government. The Germans had space stations in nineteen forty nine. It's there if you know where to look. And then Jason Georgianni just two days ago, three days ago, now he says this about the Iron Sky films, which I recommend everybody go watch, and we'll talk about that in a second, but he says the trashy Iron Sky films were on one level, thiss info slideb aimed at getting people to dismiss as absurd something that is essentially true and occulted. But on a deeper level, they were a wink and a nod to those who know the Empire never ended the Iron Sky movies. If you don't know, it's about a German breakaway civilization on the back side of the Moon. They established a colony there during World War Two and they have been waiting there ever since. And then the second movie this is all spoiler alert. The second movie talks about Germans going into Inner Earth and Hitler is still being alive, which leads us to our next which leads us to our next slide, or not yet. I'll come back to that. This is going around on. If you guys have seen this, A man comes forward says, I am Adolf Hitler. One hundred and twenty eight year old Argentina man claims he lived in hiding for seventy years. Aaron, do you feel like reading this? Are sure? In this one? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Viral story from Argentina claims a one and twenty eight year old man confessed to being Adolf Hitler, alleging he escaped Europe after World War Two and spent more than seventy years living in hiding. The claim quickly spread online, reigniting decades old conspiracy theories that Hitler fled to South America instead of dying in Berlin. Similar stories have surfaced many times over the years and continued to attract attention. However, there is no credible evidence supporting the man's claim. Historians, forensic research, and multiple official investigations continue to conclude ad Hitler die. Yeah, and that's all bullshit. That's the that's the propaganda they put it out there, right, because there's a mountains of evidence. It's hilarious they try to tell you there's no creditans because if you actually look, there's tons, tons of evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's harder to believe that he that he died then, I mean, if you look at the evidence, it's hard to believe that story. And you know, even the show Hunting Hitler on the History Channel, like they uncovered evidence of him moving fleeing to Argentina, right, and the book The Genesis for the Space Race talks about him eventually moving into New Berlin or New Germany under the ice Antarctica and lived to be I think he died in they say nineteen seventy in that book, according to the information that was leaked. But here's a guy now allegedly that says he's one hundred and twenty eight years old and he's Adolf Hitler. Who knows where this comes from. This could just be a satire for all we know. Nevertheless, it's out there sparking the conversation again, and that's what's important. And then yesterday Trump reposted this image of him and government officials walking next to a great et in handcuffs on a military base. He's already shared this once. The fact that he shared this again, I don't know if he's trying to tell us something. We'll read here what doctor Salas said about it. President Trump yesterday reposted the meme of a tall gray and shackles who was walking next to him and both being surrounded by secret Service agents. What messages he conveying? The critical context is that in the very near future, Trump is going to make a disclosure statement about the existence of non human intelligence and secret UFO crash retrieval options. And there's a lot of people out there talking about this speech that Trump is allegedly going to give, so as we're all waiting for that, there's even bets on polymarket whether or not it's going to happen. Will he be to the disclosure president he already is, but will he officially come out and say something. The reposted meme conveys the message that we are in control and there's nothing to be frightened about. That is critical because one of the things predicted in the nineteen sixty one Brookings report is that announcing the discovery of et life could lead to a societal breakdown, similar to what happened into the Minds and Aztecs with the arrivals of all the conquering Spanish World Cup soccer team. Lol. Humor aside, the shackled alien meme is intended to convey, especially to evangelical Christians who believe most, if not all, NHI are demons, that they can trust Trump, who is in control of UFO disclosure. So he's emphasizing this again. Obviously they're setting the stage for something. That's it for the slide show. Let me stop that share and we are back on the screen. So anyway, obviously they're setting the stage for something as far as that goes. And do you have any thoughts on any of this or any final words to share about any of this stuff or what's happening right now?
Speaker 2: Eron, It's exciting. It's exciting to me. Just points to where we're at it's exciting times, and disclosure is happening, and we are disclosure like where a part of where, an active part of the sclosure. We're not separate from it, something outside of us really at all. But it is exciting to see the external things happening that further validate we're on this timeline of disclosure and golden age and you know, humanity thriving, and all the hidden tech and hidden stuff, the stuff that's been hidden from us for a whole at least an entire century, we're more starting to be released and living amongst DT's openly without anything happened to be hiding anymore, and all this stuff, free energy. It's all very exciting. It's all happening, and I'm here for it, and yeah, yeah, we just went through a ton of you know, all these things are like signs of this, right, and like you can if you like one or two things, okay, you could like whatever. But when you see and there's way more than we even covered in this what hour, a little over a hour and a half, and just this amount alone all happening is not a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I mean it's a sign of the times. We if we weren't on this trajectory, we wouldn't be seeing the White House or Trump even post about this stuff. The UFO topic wouldn't be in people's living rooms. Now, you know, there's so much being exposed as far as the corruption goes, the Fauci hearings, like everybody's being vindicated as far as you know, the COVID stuff. Even the White House added a segment on their app. If you have the White House app or the website, that is evidence. It shares a matter of factly that COVID was created in a lab. And you know, so it's out there everything that the conspiracy theorists were screaming from the rooftops in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty. It's all. We've all been vindicated as far as that goes. But again, when does the truth come out after the damage has already been done? And that's that's how it's been happening and probably will continue to happen unfortunately. And you know, as far as declassified file files go, I've heard whistleblowers and other even just government this will say they'll freely talk about something after twenty five years. So that's why another reason this is all coming out now because it's been twenty five years and some for a lot of these programs, and that now they can freely talk about them. The damage is done, they've done their experiments, they've gotten what they wanted out of it, and here we are today talking about the damage that's been done and where we're at. And I think, you know, the dark always serves the light. So in my opinion, by suppressing the technology and everything that they have kept hidden from us, it has forced us to go within, do the shadow work and heal on a level that we would have never done had the technology been readily available the entire time. It would have been just another repeat of Atlantis. So we have to be grateful. We actually have to be grateful because the fact that there aren't mad beds out there carrying us. It's forcing people to heal themselves and doe to shadow work and understand the energetic and emotional root cause and the ancestral root cause of all their problems and go back and do that work and do that in their work so it doesn't affect our offspring and the future generations can now have, you know, prosper into this golden age that we've talked about so much.
Speaker 2: So, and that's the you know, there's a divine orchestration going on here and that kind of goes along with that. Everything's there's a there's a higher order of you know, divinity to everything, right, which we're connected to and there and therefore everything that happens happens for a reason, and it technically is within the divine plan right, otherwise it wouldn't be happening. So and that's that's why, you know, so many times how you look back at like such things that are so seemingly negative or dark, but then you look at all the good that came from that thing, or you're like, oh my god, none of this stuff would have happened if not for that, or look at all the beautiful stuff that you know, so like, from our limited perspective, we always want to judge and make assumptions and all this kind of stuff from the ego and from the limited perspective, but from the greater perspective, which once we're out of this body again we will have again, right and I'll be like, oh, yeah, that's right now, I remember again, you know, why I incarnated here in this time in the first place, and why all this stuff happened the way it happened. But we're kind of along for the ride down here in three D and the human body, right, we're just time seems linear. It's not right. It's far from it. And and I think that's that's another exciting thing that's coming as humanity learning that time is not what we think it is, and that time travel is possible, and dimensional travel is possible and all this kind of stuff, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's already it's the information is out there. There's books above books. I mean, there's research. It goes back to the sixties and I mean Tesla, you can go back to the late eighteen hundreds and find stuff about time travel, you know, So there's that is just a matter of time before it's realized. And the White House sharing stuff calling what we're seeing right now a time travel epic. I mean they hope you operation. How many times do they hinted time travel? I mean, you can't ignore this stuff. And I'm going to share my screen one more time here because let me let me share this share. So this is imd IMDb dot com. This is our documentary. You can find it here and if you click the Fossome button right here, this red Fossom button. It takes you to the app where you can watch our documentary for free. If you have any type of smart TV doesn't have to be Roku. It's Fossome comes with the Roku TV. But if you have any smart TV, you can download this app and watch our documentary and if you enjoy it on Fossome, you can give it a rating there if you if you enjoyed the film and you'd like to leave us a review, you can do so here on I am If you can see my cursor here, you can click the fifteen user reviews here and these are the reviews people have left so far. And thank you so much to everyone who has left an amazing review. I actually got emotional reading three D's today because it just means a lot that people appreciate what we've done and the hard work we put into this. So thank you guys. If you left a review, you know who you are. We really truly appreciate it. Even on Patreon, a lot of people left reviews on Patreon as well. You can purchase the documentary to own on Patreon for nine to ninety nine and that's all available through our website, Journey to Truth dot Online. And if you don't know what this is or you're just tuning in, it's a documentary on the Secret Space Program, a case for the Secret Space Program. We spent the better part of three years filming and producing this, editing this documentary and it's something we're very proud of and it's a one of a kind film right now. It's a standalone film as far as where the UFO disclosure is going and the Secret Space Program involvement. The way we covered it hasn't been done before. So if you enjoyed this or you feel like you want to go watch it, you can. You can just download it on download the fowsome app and watch it there. Go to IMDb dot com and follow the links and you can watch it there. Or you can go to our Patreon, which can be found on our website, Journey totruth dot online. Rate it, leave a review. We would greatly appreciate that, and I think we're gonna go ahead and wrap this up. Any final words, aarin.
Speaker 2: No, no, Thank you guys so much for everything. We truly appreciate it. Thank you for being here. We love you all. And yeah, right, just thank you, thank you, and thanks for everyone that watched the documentary and left an amazing review or rating. We truly appreciate it. Like I just said, couldn't do any of the stuff without you guys, and we truly appreciate you guys and love you. And yeah, thank you serious.
Speaker 1: I second that absolutely, And Alison Kessler said, unfortunately my TV is dumb. Well you can you can watch it on your phone or your computer if you have you can download the app there, or you can watch it on Patreon if you'd like on your phone or computer. Someone else said, you guys are amazing one of the top podcasts in my opinion. I watched off your videos. Thank you so much, thank you. I appreciate that. Thank you so much, thank you, great summary. Thank you. Could you please pop in a link for the documentary, Aaron, maybe we can. I have that pool, so I can do that right here. I'll just put in the IMDb link and uh, you can follow it through there. So there's the IMDb link that takes you to the film, and uh, we'd love your feedback if you guys enjoyed it. The premiere was well received in Mount Shasta. A lot of people loved it. It was a larger turnout than we expected.
Speaker 2: To which yeah, yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean there were locals there, people that just came off the streets, they saw the flyers. They didn't know who you were or anything. They just showed up and watched the film. So that was really cool. And I do think I want to try to get it into a few more theaters. I'm in talks with some people that could get us into some local theaters, potentially one in California, there's one in Florida, even back in Saint Louis, and then even Kansas City. MARGI k know somebody, so we could potentially get it into some smaller theaters and get it out that way. So we're gonna go and wrap this up. Thank you guys all for being here. We love you. We couldn't do this without you. And until next time, have a great evening, good
Speaker 2: Night, good night, guys,