Speaker 1: They're not black anymore. Additional Africans African black, Africa, American nigga just American dark skin.
Speaker 2: Black is black. Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 1: See, you're kind of confusing. That's you know, them niggas gonna be in life. I need to rears too, No.
Speaker 2: Nigga, they know not to ask for that ship, nigga. The ones who do nigga, they ask for that ship to beat the tennis. The rest of them.
Speaker 3: List of Georgia money over that money.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, because they don't. Because they don't even pick the money off the ground. Bro. They can see a thousand dollars flown by the ground, like we can't touch that.
Speaker 4: You know, that's very specific Africans. I know specifically one of your family that would definitely do it. She might pick up money off the ground, and she said, I follow out somebody pocket in front of.
Speaker 2: Them and they were the world was gay. So she don't count, all right. Plus he's American, she's very American.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying it's a lot more than one. It's a lot more American.
Speaker 3: Again again, no, no, she doesn't because the people who raised her were not not damn they were.
Speaker 1: So you're saying she had two deadbeat parents. That sounds very African.
Speaker 2: Family. She she got the whites. The whites are the ones who raised her.
Speaker 1: What I didn't know white children in the north?
Speaker 2: Broh white? Why the original dead beats? Like I said, gonna go over there and steal.
Speaker 3: Everybody's resources and then not even leave a calling card, right, and it ain't getting mad when people come to your plusy like, oh you guys got all these real sources for company.
Speaker 2: Oh why do you white guys want to come here? Like, what's what's here? You guys have all the resources, all our stuff is, all our stuff is here.
Speaker 1: So we went.
Speaker 2: That's that's people.
Speaker 4: I don't like these Africans in my place, but you got all this ship. It's ours now, it's just different exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they fucking appropriate.
Speaker 2: Or like they got real man when I had to give back them jewels. Right, But yeah, right, you're you're.
Speaker 1: Not black, bro, You're you're African.
Speaker 2: Now that that's not how it works, nigga.
Speaker 1: All right, bro, smile tell me Africa. Now, tell me do you use all your teeth when you smile? Thirty two? Nigga?
Speaker 3: I don't use all thirty two teeth when I smiled. Yes, nigga, nobody uses all thirty two teeth.
Speaker 1: Right, yo?
Speaker 2: Huh? What's upright?
Speaker 1: And they and they woe and they whoa, What the fuck are y'all talking about that black panther? Bro? What the fuck are y'all doing? That's what content.
Speaker 2: That's that's what cond of. Apparently maybe we will eat you this, nigga, don't know exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. You are gay.
Speaker 2: There is a surprise about them that are that are getting to why are you get?
Speaker 1: Why are you you?
Speaker 2: It's it's why are you gay?
Speaker 1: You are? You are not girl? You are a boy? No, you are a girl?
Speaker 2: What was you are a girl?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 1: What was that supposed to represent? That's what the that's what the racist knuckles Nigerian knuckles does. I don't know if he's racist.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. How was he a Nigerian nigga? I thought it was kids. I thought it was it was a Gandan knuckles.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You're a ricis I know?
Speaker 2: I remember I remember the actual meme.
Speaker 1: I mean, nigga, it was a VR handset. Now, it wasn't mean that was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It was mean.
Speaker 1: It was a way of life, you know, the black libertarian. It was a Hispanic guy picking up some Mexican delivering some Mexican food, and he will he didn't like my translation of the Mexican getting on the phone. Yeah, I was trying to help the Mexican figure out how to call the door dash person, so I had to tell him in Spanish, and this nigga starts saying, califonio no, no, like a fucking recohon l person. That's what I said this the foremost. You know, you can't say those words. I know a little bit, but not a lot. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: He talk about.
Speaker 1: I can't say, yeah, not got one day.
Speaker 2: I can't say that either.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Well I said it, I know, but nobody will hear it. So you didn't say it at all.
Speaker 1: This nigga sound was racist because I said L telephone, L person.
Speaker 2: El telephone though, see told you racist? You should you should You should have.
Speaker 3: Said, uh L L sell your liar, L sell communication your device, communication advice.
Speaker 1: You can say, just tell you a lie.
Speaker 2: Niggas.
Speaker 1: I take you niggas anywhere to be fair, Where are you going to house?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Why y'all niggas here.
Speaker 2: Exactly why are y'all here knowing about the y'all you can't come to y'all.
Speaker 1: Thiggas just ain't in tune. You know what it is, bro, y'all niggas don't spend enough time alone to really appreciate personal space.
Speaker 2: You always got all these large assumptions because this nigga sham has spent a lot of time alone.
Speaker 1: I was talking about the niggas who didn't agree with being alone, Nigga.
Speaker 2: The rest of us also spent time alone as well.
Speaker 1: Nigga like not enough brothers.
Speaker 2: If you you seem to think, nigga, I'm sorry that you didn't get to have brothers and sisters. Nigga, that's not our problem. That's you to deal with.
Speaker 1: That's the difference.
Speaker 2: See, I'm sorry that you have some weird family drama that y'all need to, you know, bury the hatchet on.
Speaker 1: I got no brothers and sisters either.
Speaker 2: I mean, you really don't have any brothers and sisters. You got a cousins. And some would say that's worse.
Speaker 1: I mean, we wouldn't fuck me. It wouldn't like Kevin Yates.
Speaker 2: No, look, bro, we don't bring up Kevin Gates.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. Look, Man, West's already had a hard enough week. You don't need, you don't need, you don't need to bring it back. Man, I down half of La and ship niggas is getting fucked up. It's just it's just a tragedy. The nigga. They don't deserve it. They didn't bring this to themselves. They voted for their politicians. And that's why California went very red this last little tip because people are starting to realize the Democrats don't give a fuck about you, and they don't care, and they never have cared, and maybe they cared at one point in time when they're wigs, but and the Republicans care so much more than the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Why do you live in lud country? Bro?
Speaker 6: Why do you live in mud country? No, I'm talking about the whole ship sitting on a fault. You're hanging off of a fucking heel living. What the fuck do you expect, you fucking retard? Do you think nature doesn't exist?
Speaker 7: The weather is very very nice out there, so that is one thing that that they got going for them. Okay, it's ship.
Speaker 1: If you think nature doesn't exist, the rich the fuck are you talking about you.
Speaker 7: You're talking about majority of living California broke. What what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You can't live on a fucking hill. Okay, you stupid fuck. You can't live on a hill with month slides where it happens all the time when it starts bitching about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, this is anybody complaining about a month's lin Niggagause people lost their fucking.
Speaker 1: Houses thousands of peat fire and that a much guy.
Speaker 2: You lose a lot, but a fire, you.
Speaker 1: Lose everything exactly.
Speaker 7: These niggas lost, and then the insurance companies they try and do some oj shit like, oh, that was a fire, but we didn't see it. Well, since we didn't see it, it don't exist.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't need the money, right y'all? Good?
Speaker 1: Right O?
Speaker 7: Worry y'all, y'all, lie, heynt contact somebody that help you with the money, but don't contact us.
Speaker 1: Somebody forgive me. I'm trying to be contrary, and I feel sorry for those people. I was just your Okay, we weren't junk. And that's how you really feel, y'all.
Speaker 2: This nigga really doesn't feel horrible by these.
Speaker 1: California Look at how he feel about y'all fire fires.
Speaker 2: I said, we shouldn't pay for them. This nigga thinks that he should get a service he doesn't pay for. What kind of liberal bullshit is that you're a liberal? Oh, let's not act like the same. I mean, look, Republicans do things. Those things are only for them. That's the only difference.
Speaker 4: Everybody or most people people probably shouldn't get it and take advantage of the system, or a small groups people that can take much greater.
Speaker 1: Advantage of a system, while everybody, I guess know, nothing change. Really, everybody just keeps talking about the same shitping circles. Let's see talking politics, Yeah, we definitely move with someone.
Speaker 2: I mean, talking about politics is really the way that people do get nowhere fasts. But I mean the main thing here is just like, come on, guys, like, if y'all really gonna do something, y'all need to make him resign like Trudeau. That's when we'll really believe that y'all have figured out the lesson. But he got like a liberal way he was in net world, he had like what that was three terms?
Speaker 3: Who there just him and his father before him and the other guy before them, and uh that other guy before.
Speaker 1: Then, I don't know much about Canada Connectican politics. The craziest word I ever heard of my nigga singler bro Connada. You're racist.
Speaker 2: I mean yes, he is. He's very much so.
Speaker 1: They're like the racist towards the ultra northern whites or right. How many teams do African show when they smile this nigga, every this nigga thinks every African, all all their.
Speaker 2: Teeth and he's going to die on that ship. Except please, like all thirty two of them, every single one they do. I want average again.
Speaker 3: This nigga's only seen not even not even one one millions of the amount of affectants in the world.
Speaker 2: Termination a matter of fact, we might both just be racist. I'm glad. I'm glad at least you're admitting it.
Speaker 1: At least you will say that. You know, you're Canada's Prime minister have no terms.
Speaker 4: They can stay in office as long as the government has confidence in their confidence of the majority of the House of Commons.
Speaker 1: That makes sense because we've been there forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's been there.
Speaker 1: And pointed him like he's a liberal, ll like he's a progressive, but he's a neoliberal. He's like, no, Canada version of Obama. Oh, no, he is, Yeah, but he's from Africa maybe.
Speaker 2: No, No, he said Canada version of Obama. You know, Obama ain't from the damn Africa is the worst. Yeah, but he's not. But he's not really he's not really from Africa from Yeah, but that don't mean he's from Africa, nigga, he's not his father for drink?
Speaker 1: What do you understand this?
Speaker 2: When we talk about Justin Todae and Obama and ship, we talked about Drake. No, he's black, you know.
Speaker 5: His daddy was.
Speaker 2: I didn't saying Obama's not blank. I said Obama's not Obama Africa. That's different Obama blah bla. No, I said Obama. That's what I don't make. That's not an argument I'm making.
Speaker 1: Black because.
Speaker 2: I mean Drake also did say he's Jewish, he goes religious. How you gonna talk all this ship about Obama?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Damn? Sure, white college shows raised and slowly building.
Speaker 8: Here my niggas slipped in and he was just like, I can't believe y'all don't talk all this ship about Obama.
Speaker 2: College heard you?
Speaker 5: You got one moment, one mom.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I told you he was here, y'all talk about Obama and he was like, Uh, these niggas will not stand liberal liberal.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm just I don't know what then I have no more. I'm so confutive, man, I'm no kind.
Speaker 2: Of Are you sure you're confused? Because when people say confused, only that means they about to make him bad because you know you're black.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I just it's it's it's too hard to describe. It's like almost being that one of the alphabet people. I don't want to do it no more. I can't, Okay, I can't. I don't. I don't feel like it's like the damn soul trade Board.
Speaker 2: You got to get all the goddamn letters.
Speaker 5: Of mine, right, and just to explain what's going on, I mean.
Speaker 2: People in the last podcast, so I mean to make a revenge arc.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was too much going on in the house.
Speaker 9: But I I just look, man, I don't even if it ain't talk, if it an't hate speech towards Trump, I don't have no more.
Speaker 10: Christmas, bro, it was all right, I guess I think it was alright or not, which I said, why do you hate Trump so much?
Speaker 9: I just think he just does everything that is not for what people like me who would podcast, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny that you think anything.
Speaker 2: That's that's it.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. He has no world. But it's okay, like.
Speaker 1: Man like that.
Speaker 2: That's that's how you sum up Trump.
Speaker 7: He is the worst part of humanity.
Speaker 2: He's a great example of what we should not be. But people like that, I'm not forgetting marriage and everything this day is because.
Speaker 5: He wasn't He wasn't for.
Speaker 9: He literally was playing politics, like he fell into the game of politics to get re elected.
Speaker 5: Like we all know that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so before he got Really why y'all make Obama?
Speaker 1: But y'all don't make excuses for Trump.
Speaker 5: I don't make excuse for either one of them.
Speaker 1: But it's just the fact that you can Obama.
Speaker 5: You can literally you can literally make a logical even if you don't, you're not even true on what you're saying about Obama or another politician. You can't do that for this dude.
Speaker 2: See, I mean, so that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's disingenuous and not fair. You can't say you can't give any credit to Obama, say that what something's doing is evil.
Speaker 2: And just horrible.
Speaker 5: Nobody, hold on, hold on, who said? I didn't say it was good or evil. I didn't agree with what he did.
Speaker 1: I just said I know why he did it.
Speaker 9: All president, all politicians are conment like. It ain't even just but the thing is because because in regardless, if you want to go back to like several podcasts ago, when I spoke up to and read sent me the video of the I don't know if it was the funky academic of somebody that was speaking on why the general populace include fucking billionaires did not be involved and cannot get involved in the government.
Speaker 5: That's what he falls into. He does not need to be. He's not Ronald Reagan like like okay, Ronald was last week by the way, that was y'all re arrested. Okay, cool.
Speaker 9: Well, there's no no justifying anything for him, just like all the other war criminals. It's just the fact that what is the logic. Can you sit there and make an educated guess as to why this man thinks we should have a Golf of America, or why we invade Greenland, or why Canada and US needs to beland right that person.
Speaker 1: Don't Are you saying that? Are you saying Obama's a war criminal? Two?
Speaker 5: Yes, I said all the presidents are war criminal. I agree with lou Pe Piasca when he.
Speaker 2: Jimmy you can't talk about Jimmy Carr. Jimmy Carter want no more?
Speaker 5: Mister Carr was the same. No. Yeah, but he's the only president that's in heaven.
Speaker 1: Literally, I doubt that's about it.
Speaker 5: You think his old white man this is he got some some secrets with y'all. Y'all know in Georgia. I don't know, man, y'all Georgia don't know about the even white.
Speaker 4: I don't mean in particular, but were talking about people going to him like that everybody in human and it ain't that many hoping seats.
Speaker 2: Just mean. I think I think he purposely built on are you seven day Vinuites? Do you think there's only three hundred and sixty seven thousand season even I'm gonna tell you like this, I don't I don't know what that works.
Speaker 1: You just said me, But I'm gonna take it a disrespect.
Speaker 2: Right, well, please, Jehovah's witnesses.
Speaker 5: Sorry that I invented some shit in seven Day You don't build all them houses.
Speaker 1: Why I invented some shit?
Speaker 5: You don't build all them houses trying not to convince God you need to get your ticket to heaven.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's how you're supposed to do that, if you read the book at any point, But.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, I mean, I'm just saying he was like, you know what, I did a lot of up ship as a white man with privilege.
Speaker 5: Let me go ahead and build some more white people houses.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just saying, sorry, I'm wrong. According to Jehovah's Witness, exactly one hundred and forty four thousand faithful questions will go to heaven to rule Christ. Everybody else goes straight down. Can we all have anything?
Speaker 1: You're a predatory till you come back to the earth.
Speaker 5: Hey man, Michael Jackson and Prince made it cool to abandon that religion.
Speaker 1: Prince abandoned.
Speaker 5: He did he did when he went in his later life. Child is getting be No Charlemagne a god, A lot of like on what was.
Speaker 1: Charlemagne ever anything religious?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know if you know this book, the dude I worked with.
Speaker 5: No, No, he was raised that way. I ain't saying he was he was raised to joking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he must have dropped that ship when he turned like fifteen. Bro Let me tell you when you got the college and got on that radio, he was dropping he was calling people and all.
Speaker 5: Types of probably dropped it and start racing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah about fifteen, you know.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but no, no, no, I mean answered the other question on top of the question of the question.
Speaker 9: I just generally hate everything about Trump, even when he was before he was a presidential candidate, before he was saying the ship he was saying like.
Speaker 5: That was what was it like about him?
Speaker 1: What was that? What was that like?
Speaker 2: But did you did you hate him at Home Alone?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I didn't think he belonged, and I mean, what was the point of him being in it? But I didn't feel no way about it.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: Was how old was you when Home Alone came out? You really cared about Trump that much?
Speaker 1: Seeing if you line? Yeah? Man, I did.
Speaker 5: Man, I was like, why is that white man not helping the Polly Parkin? We all know what Calay Coughing even helped at the moment.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you said his name like that Coli Coffin sound when you saying nigga that sounds gay.
Speaker 1: In the wall or crack.
Speaker 5: I mean, I am from Chicago.
Speaker 1: Hey, come on now, man, he.
Speaker 2: Made some mistakes, all right.
Speaker 5: Most child actors do, no hen make mistakes.
Speaker 3: It was his parents.
Speaker 1: Most child actors do make mistakes because they children. But he was on law and everybody platform him.
Speaker 5: It's a PingER, yeah, because I like, I still love her.
Speaker 1: I beout you do all your wife.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're just trying to know.
Speaker 5: That she knows the list wong the pank on your list on my list.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't think she banged black dudes. I didn't a sho.
Speaker 5: She was with fifty cent looking comfortable. Yeah, what's wrong with that racist? The white devil?
Speaker 2: Who know you mister, and we all the world know you fuck with the white DEVI maybe not?
Speaker 11: Hey, hey, yes, did you not tell a story on this very here podcast where you fucked a white man's woman with him in a QT parking lot?
Speaker 1: You differ? That was a job.
Speaker 12: That was a job, hey, job, job story. First of all, hold on, hold on, I did that for his story. Number one, and don't bring that up on the podcast. People may think I'm sick.
Speaker 2: Number two, you already brought it up on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Numbers Ghost Echo.
Speaker 2: It's not dope that number door. Did he look at he looked at your dick?
Speaker 5: Didn't he? You let him see your dick? You nasty mother, You and.
Speaker 2: A one man see your dick?
Speaker 1: You going into his wife, in and out, in and out too?
Speaker 2: Did he watch you?
Speaker 5: Did you cream too? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know. No, No, And I only did this for a story.
Speaker 5: Did you do it for a dollar?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: Like you, maybe you need to get a profit?
Speaker 1: Me get when I'm deep dicking somebody's fiance.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Everybody likes tips, everybody, even if you just putting it more.
Speaker 1: Than a tip. Yeah, I gave it the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Conflimation again, This niggas niches on himself every week, every.
Speaker 1: Tip.
Speaker 9: Even if I'm disgusted with you, I'm also proud of you. Congratulations maying getting in that white person.
Speaker 5: All right, good job white women. I did it for a story. Look, you did it, you did it was talking about you did it for Black America.
Speaker 2: Whatever whatever reason you did, sir, you still did it.
Speaker 5: I bet he did.
Speaker 2: We bet he did.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 5: If nobody else is gonna say, man, I love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you too.
Speaker 2: Don't tell the niggas that you love him.
Speaker 1: On the cheek?
Speaker 5: Made it, man, but we don't tell nobody. Italians. Italians do it man. It's cool man, they do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kiss you on the cheek. We'll see this guy, all right, Bro, I kissed you last time. I kiss you in the back of your head. Remember I kissed you on the yah? Yeah, thank you. Your whole head is a bass spot, but I kissed it that It was not. It's just the front part and I just because I look.
Speaker 2: The front part.
Speaker 1: Your whole head is a boss, but the handline will be crazy. Matter of fact, I'm gonna regrow it just to see how I look after the birthday party I got. It was a birthday party February second. I'm gonna invite all of y'all.
Speaker 8: I was hoping you're gonna say that because it was a week after that. I was not gonna be able to take day I was gonna be able to I got. I got a company business, company business or a company business.
Speaker 2: Hey, company business.
Speaker 5: Just has nothing to do what we're saying. But I just need a consensus stuff.
Speaker 9: I got a group of well known black people here, do I need to download the uh the Phantom Liberty add.
Speaker 5: On after beating Sorry for Pump because I'm bored. I'm just killing.
Speaker 2: You should have done it beforehand.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I ain't played it.
Speaker 2: I'm saying there there are there were advantages to him downloading.
Speaker 5: It, because wasn't it correct that I was thinking about that? I just want to.
Speaker 2: I haven't played it yet, but it's a good play.
Speaker 7: I've heard other people talk about and it's really good and they actually re rant the entire game because of it, so the ending now are completely new ending because of that.
Speaker 9: I just I just beat it, like downloaded like last week and just beat the main story like and I was like, damn, I want to play it again. But I want a reason too, So that gets my reason.
Speaker 1: Wow, But you can't told.
Speaker 2: The game a game.
Speaker 7: They haven't came up with the game plus mode yet and they're probably not going to.
Speaker 1: They're going through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 5: This ship was dope.
Speaker 4: I'm glad, Like I'm mad.
Speaker 9: When I first played it, I got discouraged because everything sucked, but like want what.
Speaker 1: We told you to?
Speaker 2: Just keep going? Man, we told you, I told you.
Speaker 9: Just like I told y'all, Like I tell everybody else, I don't listen to everything black tell me the first time.
Speaker 5: Y'all didn't tell me twice. That was a mistake. You got to tell me twice.
Speaker 2: At the dollars, okay, all right, then what you do right now is go pay five dollars, six dollars thirteen.
Speaker 5: It's thirty dollars dollars.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not that I'm saying, go take your six dollars and thirty cents and by killed the Justice League. We actually was really old.
Speaker 1: Enough.
Speaker 5: I actually actually bought it when it released an I damn the brooke.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, because, yeah, but it was.
Speaker 5: A drunk It was a drunk purchase for six Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I was how about this.
Speaker 3: Man, Next time that you're online, let me know and we could play through the main story together because I know.
Speaker 2: You ain't get to any of the new stuff because I know I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't, but I I would love to have a.
Speaker 2: Squad for Marvel rivals, because we already have a squad.
Speaker 5: Late.
Speaker 9: I see, but y'all established that after me, after I told you all that I think that's race, we.
Speaker 2: Still got room. We still got room.
Speaker 1: We didn't even go to Hey, broke.
Speaker 3: Got we got sham, we got uh right and not rider. We got stylish, we got me, we got you read, we got really.
Speaker 9: You know, there's nobody trying to take if you ain't taking a night off from question why.
Speaker 5: You can't why you can't cuddle with a nim because I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, once you put a dig on my body, then we gotta fight. Like what I like, I don't care. I don't care if you even raise it, like by accident. You gotta fight, bro, Like I'm not gay.
Speaker 3: If you if you want, if you want to try things out, because now you've decided to move on to the other team, which is what we thought you should be to begin with Black Liberitary, you could go on, We're not gonna hang out.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna judge it. I'm not gonna do exactly.
Speaker 1: Don't do what you gotta do with the other team because I don't want to fuck them dirty African dishes you be with. Okay, listen, let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: Africa is actually magically delicious. Bro.
Speaker 1: I like American women. That's my problem you.
Speaker 2: But you don't actually like American women exactly. You don't like American women because.
Speaker 5: They got bro, I love you.
Speaker 1: On you that ain't the only ones.
Speaker 5: They got comical level, the voody.
Speaker 3: Bitch, the witch bitch, the there wasn't one good girl, but you you threw her to the side because you're like, she's too nice to me.
Speaker 2: I remember that ship lit Terry talking about that on the podcast too. Man, you'd be forgetting all the podcasts with twenty twenty two women.
Speaker 1: I just like a lot of them. What the is the problem?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Like that like the women. It's like a lot of American women should not be making an argument against American women. Thank you.
Speaker 2: No, man, I'm gonna make this argument against him and American women.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to help save American women because this thing is a problem.
Speaker 1: We don't marry one.
Speaker 2: Yeah twice I can't remember.
Speaker 5: I don't do it, don't do it, don't do it.
Speaker 9: I say, think your plan is perfect, all right, man, playing do the podcast.
Speaker 1: I love American Black women. You all are the best women in the world, and you ac should be a don't go that far.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to say all that.
Speaker 5: I'm not again, so I'm not against all my point nine percent. Sure all my insecurities came from black women.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 4: But I feel like most of the absolute horns for black women liked.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, that's a minority.
Speaker 4: But when you know, when they already acting stoody, it's like, well, I won't that one throwing it that she's throwing it at me?
Speaker 1: What you want me to do?
Speaker 2: What do you want him to do? If she's throwing it at him? It's problem is that he's fell in love with it.
Speaker 1: Twenty percent kind of in the middle, and then the rest of them is black, you know. Okay, So how many men? How many men here still date American Black women?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean up until a couple of people here who aren't married.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 9: The last woman I was with before I married was an American black woman.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, who married an American Black woman? Everybody except for him?
Speaker 2: Yeah only read only.
Speaker 5: Read mine is about like a quarter something like that.
Speaker 1: She got like quarter.
Speaker 2: Now we're doing now, we're doing quarter a quarter quarter.
Speaker 5: Jealous y'all just hating because her hair don't beat up like that.
Speaker 2: Look beat I can tell you never saw your ya.
Speaker 9: Her dad, her dad is Georgia natives. He's from, like her dad literally lives.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about, y'all?
Speaker 5: Hate?
Speaker 2: No, man? I mean, look a quarter. You know.
Speaker 5: I'm creating. I'm creating the narrative.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: That's what y'all'all trying to defend.
Speaker 1: Y'all. That's what y'all keep going over here dating overseas like you're gonna get something better over there. Bro.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not over there in uh Brazil. Although I think you love Brazilian women, they would love you.
Speaker 9: Need to get you somehow buying one. That's what you're probably that's what you're talking about, because before I have had that. Oh then then you don't know what's wrong with want to turn gay?
Speaker 1: Y'all. I don't want to be gay, nigga? What the fuck? I just like women?
Speaker 13: Remember, man?
Speaker 2: It sounds like, do you know it's.
Speaker 1: Question y'all don't like women? Y'all think women? That's the thing. Y'all think women, y'all slave? We think. I don't think women are slaves. I think it's a big difference, y'all. Children, no, no, want y'all be honest. How many y'all say women and children?
Speaker 5: What women are children?
Speaker 1: What are you talking? How many of you all said women black women act like little children? I didn't it was black women women. Okay, that sounds like something someone who likes women will say. Let's keep going. How many of you all said, how many of you all even know where the glitterist is on the woman? How many women are just a bitch? It's right to know. How many of y'all know where the clitterest is on the woman? It's right behind higgs that don't like women. I love women because I know the answer to these question.
Speaker 13: You know, you say nigga that you like beating bitches. No, why you're holding this past against him?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: That's that's who this nigga is.
Speaker 9: If you if you ain't pay for trans if you ain't pay for transactional sax and the clitterists man.
Speaker 1: Well like what all these men?
Speaker 5: Hey, don't make me start to hate speech.
Speaker 1: All these men who claim they love women don't know where the women clitterist is? How many women are bitches? Bro? I want to know.
Speaker 2: I don't look.
Speaker 4: I don't want to answer the question because I don't want you having to cheap she. You might be out here and become a whole demon if you find, yeah, where it is, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to tell me there it is. I'm not there's like a female orgasm. That don't matter anyway, exactly exactly you want you want to get the biggest idea of knowing women is knowing where their clearest is. That just kind of proves how much you really give about women. It's not true.
Speaker 2: I objects No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think of the number one thing you're thinking about their No, I'm just orgast. It was at this moment that he knew he fucked up.
Speaker 14: It was Jamie Jessica, bitch, bitch, how did it go on? I'll find that and you I feel like I've also.
Speaker 15: Heard the term whenever your time of tying them up.
Speaker 5: With painters tape, so it don't leave too much heastive on him crazy?
Speaker 2: This niggatter.
Speaker 5: You've been watching, You've been watching Dexter.
Speaker 1: Ye what nigga keeps rope tape and black uh scarfs in his car? I'm just saying, well, hold on, I have all those. This nigga's crazy anyway, Keep going, y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all, nigga, we are becoming accessories here. I ain't never been later that same.
Speaker 1: Evening the physical touch pot, Yeah, that was crazy. This niggas like, wow, physical touch. Be talking about love languages, bro, and giving physical because they don't have a physical touch. Yes, they don't have a emotions No no, no, yes, yes, I gotta right a riker right a fuck it the whole emotions. No, no, no, no, hold on, you do me emotions? Do men make decisions based off emotions? And I want you to be very clear. I want to be very clear that you know what you're saying when you answer this. All right, this has become your favorite part. That's what you're not that's what you're missing. He said. Do they or should they? That's two different questions. No, no, no, no, no, they do and they will. There's no there's no way that. There's no way to get out of it, bro. But we'll argue it later. We'll argue it later. We'll argue with later. We get.
Speaker 2: We get it.
Speaker 1: You listen, I know I'm right.
Speaker 3: I respects is super saying, I respect it, super saying, all right, nobody trying to take it, take it, take it super saying. Form away from the conversation we were talking about before, and you go into it real quick.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bastadize it, but I guess I'll do it. In conservative circles right now, they are saying that they believe that the government is going to institute a forced everyone must go to church. Now, I don't believe this ship. Let's tease that. Let's tease that upst No, No, no, let's let's do this. Let's see, let's tease it up.
Speaker 1: Let's tease get.
Speaker 2: How many different ways can this ship go south?
Speaker 1: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Different ways, you know what.
Speaker 9: Look, this might sound unheard of and nobody's problem much money. Nobody has ever thought of this idea before. But maybe we should raid Capitol Hill.
Speaker 1: No, I have brought this up before. Why are we acted like I.
Speaker 2: Said, hey, if you wanted us to be your child soldiers, and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, bro, I ain't had the good life yet. I want to get a little bit of the good life. First, let me hit middle class.
Speaker 1: I'm not anymore. I've said it before. I'm shutting up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I just want to tease out that end up looking. I mean, hey, Drick, so you said.
Speaker 4: In certain conservative circles, they're saying that the government is going to mandate church attendance, correct, mandate.
Speaker 1: On there's a in the constitution that doesn't even make it.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no no. How crazy? How many different ways can this go? Stop? I would want to know is how many different ways can we think of this kid.
Speaker 1: Go to the church and saying it's going to lead to mass and.
Speaker 5: It's going to cost You think they's.
Speaker 2: Gonna go to jail or go to church?
Speaker 5: Black people, black people.
Speaker 2: I mean, you remember what you were saying, you want to get paid better and also black.
Speaker 1: This this sounds like the way, how can we even police something like that? You would have to police it, and you would have to tax more to do it. This all sounds ludicrous. I don't even want to talk about it. It sounds that's im with them.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't believe. I don't believe it at all, but it's just going on right now. I heard about it from someone who.
Speaker 2: I mean again, the people, the people, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You should stop talking to them. Yeah, just don't have that. Like if someone says that you got to have disturnament bro and walk away from the conversation.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: Again, we we understand discernment I'm just trying to tease it out because obviously they heard it somewhere.
Speaker 2: That person heard it somewhere.
Speaker 3: Man, I think I think it's I think it's a great question because of how all the different ways and this will be unenforceable. Unenforceable is what is what I'm thinking, because I mean, look, if they have a job where they paying me two huousand dollars a year around the nigga's houses to see if they there on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you have to be a charge there was some day too, So how are you going to do that? But what are you talk about two hundred and fifty five? That wouldn't be what you get paid the only working one day week. Why are we talking about hypothetical madness? This is lunacy literacy.
Speaker 2: I knew, I knew you. I knew you go into your normal want.
Speaker 1: And lunacy word ludacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tried to.
Speaker 3: Ad now, Like man, I'm just saying, how many different ways did this go south?
Speaker 1: So that's.
Speaker 4: I brought this up to Riker, like earlier was worfhere podcast started because it was my mom that was saying it.
Speaker 2: I was kind of telling her the same thing like this, this is making sense. You never like said like I said, it nowhere to unfort it. It's stupid. I'm trying to figure out where she even got it from. She got the internet.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I didn't ask me like this is this is crazy?
Speaker 4: No, my mom got My mom retired and then she got on the internet. She in there every fucking day and every time we tell let me tell you what comment I saw? I'm like, I don't got mom, I don't care. Get off the internet, start doing some squats like you wake up, funny, this ship is.
Speaker 2: Internet kind of talking about it, I have to say the same thing you probably got for TikTok that she was watching TikTok a lot. It's crazy to Me'm like, white doesn't realize I'll be gone right.
Speaker 5: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm about to be gone house. I got a week tiktik.
Speaker 2: Also, what are you talking about that ship?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you know the way the band works?
Speaker 16: Basically, what it's gonna be is they're not gonna be able to update it going going forward, which is gonna make it to where it's gonna be a hacker paradise because certain hacker group's already saying as soon as the band happens, we get zero days.
Speaker 2: We've been waiting on this ship. We're getting all the TikTok niggas.
Speaker 1: That's fair, but it's gonna be a while before people are smart enough to finally be like, hey, I'm not touching that no more. It's not gonna be the next day. Yeah, we got a delete Facebook with the delete snapshot everything.
Speaker 2: I am pro TikTok out of all the social media.
Speaker 1: It took me along.
Speaker 2: It definitely took me a while to get there.
Speaker 3: But once I started seeing all the ship that y'all niggas have, I was like, y'all niggas was on it. But what I'm saying, the TikTok band takes place in a week, and the band is not like everything's just going to disappear. I mean, well, like we already saw what the opening arguments look like at a Supreme Court, and TikTok's side is getting destroyed.
Speaker 2: Them niggas is getting humbled.
Speaker 1: Like it is bad.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn niggas. When the United States government doesn't like you, they make it very apparent they don't like you. It's almost like it happened to people who were darker and for the color of their skin.
Speaker 1: You know, let's not worry about that. People talking about the tiny hats. They was killing all those darker little people their country.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, there was a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Around. Someday somebody told the other side, and those tiny hats got mad and used the American federal government. Who else, but hey, man, they got the power of the United States government. So we'll see in Hollywood where how the people were spying.
Speaker 2: Well, Hollywood's about the finish burning, So I don't know if they're gonna have Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Anymore, hopefully his clans.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll see, we'll see, you know what that means. All right, Yeah, I don't want to talk about this, about the craziness. I mean no, no, Tomer Perry already has too much work. But he already has too much work. He and he and Douglas County right now. And he's like, y'all, my first studio is booked, my second studio book I just built the third studio, and y'all really booked. Tyler Parrady doesn't have enough Tyler Brady, He's made in the studio because he's he is booked.
Speaker 1: That guy they're building a couple Remember what that uh plant was on p Street Industrial They turned that to a studio that old Ford point. Is it open it or they still building it.
Speaker 2: I don't know about it being open, but yeah, it does make sense.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how many studios we have an here, they're like twelve.
Speaker 3: I mean we need like twenty, because you mean we already seen what was having a California in the next place that it is going to become famous aut the California's because.
Speaker 9: They yeah, you seen the conspiracies about California and they burned it down with the Olympics because they have space, because how many there's no space for the Olympics, Like it's conspiracy.
Speaker 5: I just ask have you seen it? I don't really care, to be honest, I mean.
Speaker 3: I actually would like to hear more about the California fires being started because remember they caught that one guy with the flame thrower.
Speaker 2: But I haven't seen anymore other than.
Speaker 1: That one guy.
Speaker 9: I mean unheard of, because remember when the President of South America was burning Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see that was about money.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is California.
Speaker 2: True you got me there, you got me there, and guess me in.
Speaker 9: The even even I mean even when Trump talks about it like they're already setting up how they're blaming it on Gavin Newsom and ship like.
Speaker 1: That he didn't president, then that's exactly democrat.
Speaker 2: I mean, Yet you haven't you haven'tnew some kind of broughtness on himself. I mean, he brought those one point one million fighters in place. And I'm not gonna say anything else about him because I know people mad on the d I card.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of white people hiding these races, hiding behind the Yeah, so I don't know these new white racists say they let them hide behind that ship to some state. But I know these little white races.
Speaker 9: But but if I mean to clarify how I feel on that, if you got to hire somebody based off of a goddamn policy, then obviously I don't believe that you're all for equality anyway.
Speaker 5: So that that's where it's like if you, I mean, but you have you seen her the chief of the fire department, like she is Uh no, she's not attractive.
Speaker 1: She's ain't no government woman attractive. They say she was attractive. Whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Speaking apparently speaking like you.
Speaker 1: Know, work as a regular woman. She's like, I mean you could well hold on. See this is what I'm talking about where you don't y'all don't really like women there. Women can be beautiful from many different ways, you know what I mean? And you're just defining. Really you got talking about.
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Leave you leave g l o alone.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah, talking about the extra I mean extra terrestrial. I was just bringing full circle.
Speaker 2: Man, you don't love women and you you're getting you.
Speaker 1: You can't say that you are.
Speaker 2: Trying what he said with one.
Speaker 1: Whoa glow is not alien.
Speaker 2: She is a black woman. Leave that woman alone.
Speaker 5: I have no for her.
Speaker 1: I have no proof of her being from this earth. All right. First of all, yes you do.
Speaker 2: She had a regular social Security number, nigga, What is wrong with you? Security number? And her credit score? Yeah, score does not need to be brought up.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What come up?
Speaker 1: This motherfucker appeared she was.
Speaker 2: Being She was not being down. You're being foolish, Brook, foolish.
Speaker 1: He read over there over glorially right, yea, bro, glory, what look at that picture of book?
Speaker 15: She looks like you do this Bro, if you look at what each what each of them have done with their resources after becoming famous, I'm going glow.
Speaker 1: Correct, you would go extraterrestrial. Previously on The Walking Dead for the podcast I love American Black women. You all are the best women in the world, and you al should be appreciated.
Speaker 5: Anyone got your ass. She's not everybody. Bro.
Speaker 9: If you think she's an alien and you think a bit from East Saint louis selling that TD lit mom, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just I'm looking at her.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be selling everything.
Speaker 5: So you mean to tell me he is their favorite features like we got.
Speaker 2: Again. Remember this is.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure she's a human being, bro. Her face isn't slipping, Her skeletal framework is not that of a human being. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: This nigga sounds like the Hillary Clinton reptile people.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Angel Reese does look like that thing from I Say.
Speaker 2: The Reason alone. God damn it, leave.
Speaker 1: Talking about I mean, she looks just like that slow bro.
Speaker 5: Angel has our body, but I ain't gonna call it.
Speaker 1: She just has a tall, shaved body.
Speaker 9: That's what a body from The Live Man.
Speaker 5: All Right, Maybe I'm into climbing tree.
Speaker 1: You would have to climber, being five ft two five for three.
Speaker 5: Man, I get that ship right, Man, Come on, now.
Speaker 1: She looks like that from I say, he's always nervous. It's always I don't know if it's a world.
Speaker 2: Leave.
Speaker 9: Angel is literally the friend you smash because she's there in the house at the moment in your horning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds like something man, just care about I care.
Speaker 3: About my I need to disagree, I need to disagree with if white collars should can agree with black libertarian.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it does not like what a nigga who doesn't care.
Speaker 5: Alright, alright, this defined care, Okay, offer her a.
Speaker 1: Okay, all y'all think is actually it was wild the silence times this question is no I was.
Speaker 4: Gonna give him, which means I'm I'm not wationary just pulled up when you start these podcasts in the second.
Speaker 2: Yes, he let me question.
Speaker 1: You care about women?
Speaker 5: But do you love women? Even the white one? Even the white.
Speaker 2: Women want to be married. So you don't really love women if you're not giving them what they want, giving him their dream?
Speaker 5: Man, Well, exactly you are withholding them from their dream.
Speaker 2: Oh so that is what we're willing to give. So you understand that people don't always give what they want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you only want to give your seed, but not a ring and matrimony. Okay, that's the idea.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to give my seed. WHOA, you're making a lot of.
Speaker 5: Here, brother, I mean, but I wanted to make thunder for them.
Speaker 1: And I understand my level of emotional intelligence now because you don't, that's on you.
Speaker 5: Look, man, I don't need to be smart to love man.
Speaker 1: I just love that just because it doesn't mean you're mostly intelligent. Yeah, and we're gonna get to this later Lebron Later, Lebron at got a well wound the game, and yeah, he's one of the goats. I mean, I don't think he's.
Speaker 5: That's a hard I'm just saying, man, I ain't gotta have a jump shot to make it to the league. That's not true.
Speaker 1: Five three debate, Like last podcast, I don't know why I'm gonna want to have the same debate again. Think that debate never ends, bro.
Speaker 5: Because man.
Speaker 3: Talking about you know the fact that they'll never be a white goat because they don't have a white center.
Speaker 1: And then we have the no it has to be a white guard, no white ghost, and.
Speaker 5: It ain't gonna be no white ghost. They already been losing the.
Speaker 1: Spot for Brady after taking that. But he he got a white wife, bro, so know, I know, but but but to.
Speaker 5: The klan, he ain't want.
Speaker 1: His wife is one of them. That's all they care about. He's not like, yeah, she had had and everything he does.
Speaker 2: The way she looked even cute.
Speaker 1: For that negative but I'm waking man. Look, man, I don't know if he's attractive though. To be fair, he was the.
Speaker 5: Women until he spoke and they heard his voice and he sounded like the frog. Women found him attractive until he spoke, and.
Speaker 1: Then oh he's the NFL quarterback. He's the finest nigga on earth.
Speaker 5: I mean, they said that about uh ship. Dennis Rayman was filling bitches, So I mean, come on.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahomes looked like a fucking squid Billy's character. That was a good show, bro. I couldn't get into it.
Speaker 5: I I liked the insults, but it wasn't my cup of tea.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 4: The first TELF episodes a little rough, but once they found their stride, it was it was we know when he was talking about Paradise CD, I would give it the same like it.
Speaker 9: Was Paradise, underappreciated, unappreciated cartoon characters, Cotton Hill, who.
Speaker 4: Cotton Hill from King of the Hill.
Speaker 5: He's a unappreciated guy.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it. We just don't talk about that.
Speaker 5: That nigga was a