Speaker 2: One with Lynchin Taco.
Speaker 1: This would be Orlanders Rock Station one O one one w JR. Are this hour brought to you by our rock the Bank thousand dollars cash giveaways returning Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this would be JARR that you can win one thousand dollars thirteen different opportunities starting Monday. What time we starting that up?
Speaker 1: Nine oh five and then it goes on the fives throughout the day until nine oh five at night thirteen in allus Taco pointed out, you can enter each time to one one thousand bucks. The best thing to do is what you're already doing listening to JRR and paying attention around five past for those keywords that you'll enter at our website WJR dot com.
Speaker 2: Last time we had a butler of listeners. Hopefully we do this time too. It means you all walk home with one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Somebody's picked it random each time, so it starts Monday. Let's begin in Taiwan talking heavy metal poisoning.
Speaker 2: Thinking when he said heavy metal in Taiwan, Huh boys name Lo Kai.
Speaker 1: Guy there has died from heavy metal poisoning. Apparently uh because of his habit of drinking from his trusty thermos, and trusty rhymes with rusty, which is apparently what happened over the course of daily use. In ten years, guy had been drinking, drinking, drinking out of this thing, and I guess it started to break down and rust and release toxins into his blood stream that resulted in an infection that his body just couldn't conquer. And it's time to check out.
Speaker 2: You always hear about this, you know, you'll hear people say, my wife will say it. I'll call her out. I don't want to put that in a dishwasher because you know it'll break down the edps or whatever the hell it is. But I'm trying to think, I've had this, this whatever you tumble her thing for about eight years.
Speaker 1: Now. How long do they last? Well, in this case, not long enough. And this is where I should probably go against the grain in the current thinking the dangers of hydration people.
Speaker 2: You're going back to water and aren't you plastic?
Speaker 1: Dangers of hydration? Yeah, so don't hydrate? Is what pats that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: In this hot is hot weather, Well, I don't know why you would want to have a constant flow of water going into your system. Risking your life like that.
Speaker 2: But Pat, stop and think about what I was saying with these tumbler things. Yeah, that guy is a hard work and wait taibewan men Taiwanese. Taiwanese dude, and uh, dirty knees look at these. So anyway, he's a hard working dude. He's got his thermos every day going wherever he works. All he had to do was throw that one out and buy another and he'd still be alive.
Speaker 1: You think he kept the thermis in his lunch, Pale.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that you might need to replace that one behind you, and I might need to replace this maybe my wife's writer about these et c's and stuff. Sorry, that's a festival.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be something if we met our demise?
Speaker 2: You know, with all the things we've done and do in our life, it's.
Speaker 1: Like our hydrating habits.
Speaker 2: There's a chew on ice, which is right hydration. All right, let's see, I'm doing it, man, this thing. I'm gonna give it one more, I'll forget. Let's bring it back here to Uh. If you died from heavy metal poisoning, Pat, that would be it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get any more metal than that.
Speaker 2: He's wearing a Judis pre shirt. Right now, Pet Lynch from w j r r's rock Station dies from metal heavy metal hydration.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
Speaker 2: Floa to man, fload to man. Float man got to be a flood. He's got to be.
Speaker 1: A flo We head over to Newport Richie. Newport Richie, Man, Florida man is facing felony charges after turning a road rage incident into a gunfights. Okay, the suspect is one twenty five year old Hunter Bib. Hunter was driving his Dodge Charger. Okay, so he's a car dude, and he cut off two guys who were in a Dodge Ram.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Bib apparently abruptly cut off the victim's car. A few moments later, their truck pulls up beside his car. Words were exchanged between the two parties, at which point the victims say Bib pulls out a gun fires two or three rounds into their Dodge Ram for no reason whatsoever. In return, the Ram driver, he was also strapped, fired one or two rounds towards the charger, but did not do any damage to the vehicle. The truck, on the other hand, had two shattered passengers windows, a hole in the passenger side door, and a hole through the windshield. Police also located projectile fragments in once spent shellcasing in the truck. There was an estimated twenty six hundred dollars in damage. Now, after firing, the charger followed the victims through several intersections before making a U turn then fleeing in the opposite direction. Ultimately, here's what happened to guys in the truck right away when this started going down, called nine to one one and we got this lunatic and a charger and he's firing shots at us. Okay, so now the cops are on the way to the scene. Meanwhile the charger is following these guys and yet following them. The guys in the truck don't know what's going on. The officers then receive a call from Bib in his charger with a completely different story. But once they were able to arrive on the scene and sort this all out. Want to hear the excuse that Hunter Bib gave for his actions. Yeah, he says. He explained that he was outnumbered by two big guys and they were in a quote bigger truck.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Therefore, after I cut you guys off, I'm gonna fire rounds unprovoked into your truck.
Speaker 2: You're both part of the Dodge family. Why don't you act like it. I've seen that little Dodge kid peeing on the Chevy logo. Now what it is is that a ford?
Speaker 1: I probably go both ways.
Speaker 2: You can't explain it. I see you're shaking your head for it, but you can't explain dumb.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. In Florida, especially on the roads, you don't mess with anybody. No, everybody's strapped. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I had somebody cut me.
Speaker 1: At least it seems that way.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I had somebody cut me off, and it's like, yes, I just put my hand up like it's peace. I was like, it's cool because I know I know what's happening. Especially when you see the three in the hooptie and you know you can smell if you have your what's that ac where you're taken in the ac outside and refreshing it, right, Yeah, yeah, whatever the hell is. You can smell the gongs and I'm like, they're high. But that's just a lifestyle. They're strapping and they're ready.
Speaker 1: Two big guys in a much bigger truck. Therefore I opened fire on them. Okay, finally we have this. There's a porn star named Abella Danger. Bella was just interviewed and in the course of the interview, and I have some visual references for the three lovely ladies that are going to be mentioned in this idiotology story. The first would be a Bella Danger.
Speaker 2: Going right there, right now to the JR Facebook page.
Speaker 1: She was asked what she thought, being a porn star about the antics of certain only fans models and their sexual exploits, most notably Bonnie Blue and Lily Phillips, who are in you know, apparently ahead on battle as to who can sleep with the most men and and publish it and in the least amount of time.
Speaker 2: Why is it when I look at this JR Facebook page, all I see is dumb. I want you to look at the I know hot you know, the one in the center crazy eyes? Yeah right, so she's crazy eyes. I don't know if that's the Bella.
Speaker 1: Abella Danger is the first one on the in the picture.
Speaker 2: And then the other two are the horrors that are doing the whore off right now.
Speaker 1: Abella Danger being the porn star she is has likened what what Blue and Phillips do to a circus act, and she said that what she does in the porn industry is the big leagues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's respectable. There ambla pot kettle exactly what they do circus league. So I'm going to take on forty seven hundred guys. It's gonna take me a little bit, but I'm going too. First, that's what those girls need to do. Those women, I don't even want to call them women. There's whatever they need to do. Two first, how do you mean? What do you mean, hey, hey, next to on the last patent? Bob Oh?
Speaker 1: You mean yeah?
Speaker 2: To leave it at two first, and I mean it's like, hey, you double everything that the other little whoes do. Hey, uh, Bonnie Blue, I beat you by two patent. Listen Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.