Speaker 1: Ready, Bailey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's do the Minnesota goodbye. I think John jaunt Jesus Jenny, she can't get her words out. Okay, John might be joining us, might be joining us in a bit, but we'll see. First off, hello, ladies, I just finished Younger last week and honestly feel lost without it. I loved it so much. No spoilers here, but just wanted to share my opinion on Josh. He is the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on. Wow, is all I can say.
Speaker 1: Thoughts. Thanks, love you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, I this comes from Sarah and Sarah I'm getting to the end of it too, and I'm starting to get really sad myself because I kind of like had a slow burn the last couple of weeks. But I really dove in when I first started watching it, and there's like seven seasons or something. Yeah, but yes, I'm obsessed with Josh. I also, oh, I think he's so hot. Oh I think I wanted him and now I can't think of her name. But so, okay, Liza's character to actually be together, even though I know it was unrealistic, but yes, I loved him.
Speaker 3: I love him, so I'm at about halfway through season three right now. And I think I liked Josh right at the beginning until it just and then I don't know, they like leaned into him being so young, so then everything he started to say was stupid to me. And then I felt like I was in the same boat as Liza, where he would say something stupid and I'd be like, oh.
Speaker 4: Gosh, he's young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean, I think he's attractive, but I really like her boss because right now she's kind of like she's with Josh, but she's like flirty with her boss, and I like her boss. I think he's attractive, but I don't know what happens. I don't know what's going to happen. I can't imagine her ending up with Josh because fourteen years is a lot of years difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also I love that show.
Speaker 5: I watch it a lot.
Speaker 4: I like the millennial nostalgia.
Speaker 3: I would never, ever, in a million years, believe that woman was twenty six.
Speaker 4: She looks forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not exactly realistic, but it's still it's a fun premise.
Speaker 1: Okay, next to email, vantis here.
Speaker 5: I've got here. I was trying to imagine what Josh you were talking about.
Speaker 2: Josh Grob Yeah, Josh from the show Younger, it's his character name. Yeah, Okay, Hi Minnesota, goodbye. This is Halle and I just wanted to chime in to a conversation from yesterday on the show. When you guys were talking about what feels like being picked last in gym class as an adult. Someone said not knowing someone's name after meeting them multiple times. Well, I am a hairstylist and there have been many times I have greeted someone with nice to meet you. I'm Halle and they say that we have already met before. It is one of the most awkward interactions I have in the salon. Honestly, in that situation, I feel like it's more embarrassing for the person that didn't remember them. Maybe that's just me, though. Let me know your thoughts. Love you guys, thanks for what you do. Yeah, I don't know. I try so hard to never even put myself in a position where I potentially have met someone before and so I say Hi, what's your name, like it's nice to meet you or something. I try not to even use those phrases yeah, because I mean we we do so many events, and we meet so many people, and it makes us feel awful if we've met you at an event before and then you come up to us and we might recognize you and we might not remember your name though, yeah, And so I just never usually say like, nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: I just say hey, Hi, how is it going.
Speaker 4: They say, do you remember me?
Speaker 3: I'll usually say yes, like, even if I don't remember your name, I'll remember your face.
Speaker 6: I'll be like, yeah, oh, I'm transparent about it sometimes and I'll just say like, I'll do what Jenny does, like I won't say nice to meet you anything.
Speaker 5: And then when they say do you remember me, I'll be like, remind me your name?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll say, remind me of your name. I'll say yes, but remind me of your name.
Speaker 5: Because I do.
Speaker 6: I'm big on remembering faces. But even people in this building. We say this all the time. I remember so many people in this building. They look the same, so and I'll remember a conversation we had, but I will not remember your name. I think guys, like when I go to the barber shop, there's definitely people I run into all the time that I've definitely seen before. But we I think it's just the we both know a mutual hey. Hey no names, no specific enough? Yes, so how's it been? It's been, how's the wife.
Speaker 3: I tell one of my speech coach friends that I wish everybody wore name tags, like in general, like especially if you're in any kind of work setting or setting where you know who the person is but you can't remember their name. I just want everyone to wear a name tag all the time, because that would just make my life so much easier.
Speaker 1: It would make life easier. I agree.
Speaker 2: At Bubba Gum's just a fun little side story. So obviously my name is Jenny, and at Bubba Gums people love to make Jenny jokes because that's such a part of the movie. So sometimes I would get a name tag and write a different name on it because I just didn't feel like dealing with it that day, and so for that day, my name was chrisaf you heard that one.
Speaker 3: At Disney, if you forgot your name tag, they would give you a name tag from a drawer, either if someone left their name tag by accident, or they had Chris from Orlando, so your name would be Chris. If you left your name tag somewhere else, so I often saw lots of anytime you see a Chris from Orlando and you're at Disney World and they're wearing that name tag, their name is not Chris.
Speaker 4: They're not from Orlando.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, moving on, Hello morning, Choe crew.
Speaker 2: I just had to chime in regarding microwave stories as I was listening to yours today and immediately knew I had to share mine because it's kind of similar, except instead of metal, it was styrofoam. Sorry if it gets long and rambly, but when I was in elementary school, I liked to eat vanilla Oreo cookies and had the bright idea one day to melt them in the microwave to make vanilla cream. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking, but my dumbass thought I'll just cook them in a styrofoam bowl. So I put the cookies in the microwave bowl and all, and after some time I start to smell a chemical smell.
Speaker 1: I open the microwave and smoke comes.
Speaker 2: Billowing out and the bowl is all burnt with brown spots and holes in it. I was home alone, as my mom had taken my little brother to the park. Had she been home, she would not have allowed this, which in hindsight may have been why I chose to wait until she was gone to begin with. So I pick up the landline and call her cell phone in a panic. Thankfully, the microwave wasn't on fire, just smoking, and this was before my parents upgraded their smoke detectors, so no alarms got triggered. But nonetheless, she came home in a hurry and I got a big talking to about why you don't put styrofoam in a microwave. Could have been much worse, but that's just one on a long list of dumb things I did in my prime. We laugh about it now, but it's one of those things I can't live down anyway. I just wanted to share thanks as always for keeping me entertained. No need for a sticker, as this isn't my first time emailing, and no dart liking unless it's with vanilla oreos, all right, and that comes from Kevin.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Kevin.
Speaker 2: You really nice to put that in the microwave either syrophone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know that you shouldn't like. I've heard that like the chemicals like seep into your food, right, but I didn't hear that you.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that you couldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing Oops.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The next one says, hello morning Zoo. Sorry Dave, but this is going to be a girly sent podcast topic. Well, Dave's not here today, so let's get into it spont here though, Bond is here. Okay, it says I'm back the Trap Shooter. I'm informing Bailey and Jenny of an awesome opportunity coming up Women's Day shoot at West End Trap Club in Egan, Minnesota. It will be on May seventeenth. It will be the second annual shoot and a true opportunity for beginners. You will be able to shoot at some simple targets or a whole round of trap if you chose to. I will be there helping and coaching. Please come and check it out if you guys can. It's a really nice way to try something new without the pressure of feeling like a fish out of water. If you guys are interested, let me know. I can provide you with the information or the phone number. Take care, guys. And that is from Jamie. Okay, Jamie, that's fun. Bailey, I feel like took a.
Speaker 1: Note of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wrote it down though, I did check my planner and I will be in Kansas City for the National Speech Tournament, and.
Speaker 2: That is my birthday, so I'm not sure if I will be going to that.
Speaker 1: But Jamie, thank you so much for the information.
Speaker 4: I mean, we appreciates up again. Yea Jamie, Halla at me? That sounds fun. I think I'm I'm definitely.
Speaker 3: More interested in shooting trap shooting than Jenny is so definitely a Halla at you, girl, because that would be cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're getting some more microwave stories coming in, so this is titled Tinfoil in Microwave. Yes, I unfortunately learned this lesson the hard way at a much too old age. I brought leftover pizza to school for lunch in seventh grade. I was a new kid at a private school. The lunchroom was just a classroom with thirty plus kids altogether. I put pizza slice wrapped in tinfoil in the microwave and sparks for loop.
Speaker 1: It was so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that one that comes from bff Becca from Stanley, Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Stanley, Wisconsin, do you know her?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I actually don't even think I know where Stanley Wisauson is, but I do know, I do know everyone else besides Becca Wisconsin.
Speaker 6: That just my favorite bit when people say yeah, things like our bum odds city, bumblefuck Wisconsin, Wisconsin, bumblefuck New Jersey, and the same thing people like, oh, you've ever been there, n never heard of.
Speaker 1: It for a city bumblefuck?
Speaker 5: You know anybody there?
Speaker 2: Ummm all right, what else we got? Another microwave story? Thought I would share my story one wonderful day while I went to use the restroom, I came back just to sit down and heard the micro wave lo and behold. My three year old daughter at the time decides to microwave her kids tablet.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Thankfully she only hit the thirty second button, but it was definitely toast. Needless to say, the added protection plan did not cover a burned tablet.
Speaker 1: Hope this makes you.
Speaker 2: Have a good laugh for the day. That comes from Alicia. Dang, your three year old was wild in with that tablet.
Speaker 6: Wilding out three year old, Like kids just do the craziest things. My stepmom text me yesterday my youngest sister, she's nine, and she said that she what is it grabbed like a regular knife, like a like a just not a butter knife, and she was trying to make a peanut butter and jelly, and she's just like cutting into whatever.
Speaker 3: Just so.
Speaker 6: I don't know, just being aggressive with a big ass knife. It's not like mining her own business. It's a big knife that.
Speaker 4: A giant Oh geez.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because kids just don't know any better. They they don't know a little bit better.
Speaker 3: But you know, I remember when I was a kid, my dad told me to never lick a knife, and he was talking about like a butter knife. And every time I lick a knife, I think of that.
Speaker 2: You know, I've definitely been told that before too, and I don't I feel like I've licked like butcher knives before, just like it has something good on it. I just like right into a bar of brownies and there's brownie residue on it.
Speaker 4: And I'll think about my dad telling me exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, next emails is high All.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be a frequent contributed to the podcast, but life usually has me half answering text messages in my head and forgetting to actually press sent two weeks later, among other things. This is Jenny All and all other women looking for jeans. Good American is top notch. I highly recommend investing and taking advantage of their fifty dollars off your first pair, because once you find ones that you love, you have a hard time wearing anything else. However, their one size fits all a highly innovative gene that can't fit up to four sizes for body fluctuations. None of those worked for me, So for reference, I'm five to three, one hundred and twenty pounds, twenty five inch waists, thirty inch chips. So apparently the one size fits all does not actually fit all, but I get compliments every time I wear that brand. I dislike supporting rich celebrities, but I guess Chloe Kardashian would be the only exception.
Speaker 1: Well, no one asked, but there you go. Have the day you deserve.
Speaker 2: Sarah the massage therapist, I actually have my Good American gens on right now cause we rot it up.
Speaker 4: Get off all so many. Let me put on my glass.
Speaker 1: They are they do fit very well. I think. Here, I'll show you the back.
Speaker 2: That's where I struggle, where it's like kind of off my back is my waist too smaller and my butt's so big? Oh so it is like kind of baggy back there. But also I've lost like a little bit of way.
Speaker 4: I look too big for you.
Speaker 2: You just.
Speaker 1: Shut this ship out of my lip.
Speaker 6: I don't know what happened to you said, You turned around and said look, and I was like, I don't know if I should.
Speaker 2: I feel like I just had like a zap from I to gout or something on my lip.
Speaker 5: That happens to you often doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's so full of static electricity. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: But those pants have been for you.
Speaker 1: It's truly. It's because I've lost some weight since I bought these.
Speaker 2: But I anytime I go to open one of the studio doors, their handles are metal, so I gently tap it quick to get the quick shock out and then I open it.
Speaker 1: Now that's what I have to do in like the wintery time. That is my life here.
Speaker 3: So and speaking of your pants, have you you know like what the youths are doing where they put like a shoelace in the back and like tie it like it's a corset.
Speaker 2: I have seen that, yet you could try that with your The big booty.
Speaker 5: Drop is that people trying to jerry rig like a belt.
Speaker 1: Well, No, not.
Speaker 4: Really, they're just making it.
Speaker 2: They're just trying to have the waist fit better, not necessarily like hold them up. It's more of like tightening the area around the waist, right.
Speaker 5: I remember when I was a kid.
Speaker 6: I don't know if this was for girls, but like children's place, jeans for boys used to have like little adjustable straps like right here, like where you're like the edges of your thighs, And I guess it would serve that purpose.
Speaker 5: You could like pull it and just tighten how much they were.
Speaker 4: And that's like that's the cool thing. Now you just like loop it in the back with the like shoelace and tie it tighter. Just think about it, Jenny, you can be like a youth.
Speaker 1: No, I'm past that time of my life.
Speaker 2: I'm not a youth anymore, and I'm okay with that sort of Sometimes I think, hmm, what would I do to be a youth again?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Last email for today. Heard the email from Shaye today asking for protein recommendations, and I wanted to write in the clear way. Protein powder from the company Buff Chick Supplements is amazing. They have a few flavors, but cherry limeade is my favorite. You just add it to water and since it's clear, it makes a yummy juice instead of the not clear protein powders that just tastes like a disgusting excuse.
Speaker 1: For a milkshake. Oh, I hear you're there.
Speaker 2: I've tried so many different types of protein powder and I've never found one that's as good as this one. I was so excited to write in about this.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye guys. That comes from Miranda once again. She said, the clear Way protein powder from the company Buff Chick Supplements and you can mix.
Speaker 1: It in with water.
Speaker 2: Her favorite flavor, cherry limaid. Thank you, Miranda. I hope that helps Shaye out. All right, that's going to do it for the Minnesota goodbye today. Do you guys have anything to add? We're about twenty seconds short of hitting the fifteen minute mark.
Speaker 5: Oh, Cherry limaid is such a mid flavor.
Speaker 4: Cherry limaid.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: It's just like it's just of what of anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like.
Speaker 5: Anything juice, but cherry it's just a whet.
Speaker 6: There's a big lime is too citrusy of a flavor to go with cherry cher if.
Speaker 4: I've never had cherry limemaid lucky.
Speaker 1: I have Solius. I don't typically like it in most things, but I.
Speaker 2: Do get the poppies from Costco when they have like a variety pack, and I think they have a cherry limeid it's usually cherry limeade, Orange and strawberry lemonade are the flavors they have together, and the cherry lime maid is my least favorite.
Speaker 1: Of those three. But I still fucks with it. I'll still drink it.
Speaker 2: But I also know that poppy is not actually really like that healthy. It's basically the same as drinking soda, and so good on them for branding to the people like me, who was like, ooh, it's a healthy soda.
Speaker 4: But let's get this idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ollipop is supposedly somewhat more healthy because it is refrigerated and has the ingredients you need to remain healthy. I don't know something like that, but maybe I'm wrong. If you know more about it, whyn't you want to add anything?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Cut is cut?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, if you want the podcast to sound like that the next day, please, you know.
Speaker 1: Don't emil.
Speaker 2: But if you don't want it to sound like that, then send us your emails Ryan Show at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: Dave will be back on
Speaker 2: Friday, so just one more day of us doing the podcast, but as always, thanks for listening.