Speaker 1: Stas ships ships ships ships still still still still still still still still homes still still school, still stop steps still school stool from spot stars st storst.
Speaker 2: S s.
Speaker 3: Sna snap, Oh yeah, what's up?
Speaker 4: Welcome everybody back in the purple scissor up throne. Ready to set the record straight. I took over Twitter past three days. I don't know if you saw that. We had quite a week two weeks I took over Twitter. I got addicted to zen packs. I'm taking my mephyline blues. My tongue is blue as hell. And I'm ready for this. Y'all ready for this? Do do do do Do Do do do do do. I'm ready to talk smack. I'm ready to refute, uh slow boys. I'm ready to freestyle rap. I'm ready to hit on your mom in a joking way because I'm married. I'm ready to do it all son, Guess what good news has happened? Look at this. That's a weird laugh by the way that Jack Hollywood. Three solid physical copies have arrived, baby, and this is even better quality paper. I mean we're talking like smooth white boy pages. Ooh, look at those racist white boys smooth white paper. Oh look I'm just gonna I'm getting paper cuts for the hell of it. Oh oh feels oh, it feels good getting paper cuts. We got, as I mentioned, look at this, Look at these chapters, Son, you can't beat these chapters. We got Marvel faking gay, we got Christopher Nolan's we got Topia, gnostic feminist archetypes. What else did we get? We got Apocalypse and Antichrist. We got obscure b movies that were so much fun, all tightly packed in another three hundred and fifty pages of Eslitary Collywood part through the end of the trilogy. This is like Return of the Jedi, but without little gay creatures. It was a year. It was actually a longer process to write this one than the other books. It took me maybe a year and a half two years total. Esther Collywood one and two most of that had already been written, and Esther Callywood three was I would say seventy sixty percent to seventy percent brand new. So it's a great eight end, providentially to a trilogy that ends up about apocalypse, right, So it's sex, cults and apocalypse and film. The reason I did that is because Hollywood is kind of in its own little apocalypse. It's ended. It served its purpose as a deracinating, propagandizing outfit. It did his job. They can hand the studios over now to the Chinese or whatever. And it was this comes to a total. I think it's over a thousand pages now, so I've written over a thousand pages of film reviews, symbolic analysis, and I'll read the back of it just because it made it sound so good. I'm not sure who wrote this, but Espotarchy Hollywood three dives into cinema's hidden layers, exposing how rituals and propaganda are encoded into films. These films shape our culture, from comic book blockbusters to forgotten b movies, from Christopher Nolan's brooding epics to occult infused horror. Jay Dyer returns with a long anticipated third volume of this acclaimed series. And it had been I think let's see twenty eighteen, so it's been about seven years since Part two came out. Dyer unpacks the alchemical apocalypse at the heart of Hollywood's and narratives, where post human futures, dystopian nightmares, and occult archetypes are rehearsed from mass audiences, from Marvel's Engineer Mythos to the dark horror films of the modern era, from Scarcese's Mafia Sagas to the Sopranos. That's a bit of a typo, because I don't think Sopranos actually made it into the final version. But he shows how popular entertainment mirrors the strategies of intelligence agencies, organized crime, and cultural engineers, woven throughout with philosophy, theology, and social critique. This volume culminates in Hollywood Antichrist Apocalypse, a decoding of cinema's obsession with the demonic and end time's scenarios. In these pages, Hollywood is revealed as Babylon and Oracle, scripting not only our dreams but our collective future. Provocative, unsettling, and impossible to ignore. Esote Calli with three is a cap zone of Jay's cultural analysis, a final act that shows why now more than ever, it feels like we are living inside of a satanic B movie. Esotere Hollywood three, It feels great in my hand. I like it. So these will ship out starting tomorrow. I just unloaded a giant pallet and the sign copies will ship out tomorrow. Thank you guys, welcome everybody to another installment of online Twitter skinhead drama. So, if you don't know, I sort of took over Twitter in a way, not really, but in a minor way, and we did get millions of views, or I should say impressions. One of the nerds corrected me, yes, a view is imprecation, because of course, as as far as we know, in four Wars is coming to an end. So we had multiple livestream discussions with Lord Voldemort Harrison Smith. Ended up being three separate one hour segments is what it amounted to. And I launched into something that I didn't really think was as controversial as it has now become, which was alternative World War two analyzes. And apparently, because for whatever reason, the Silicon Valley overlords have allowed tiny mustache man memes, clips, et cetera to be everywhere Instagram reels, Twitter clips, this is the hottest thing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm not new to this subject. I read extensively about Zionism back in two thousand and seven and eight. I learned about the talment back then. What the Talmud teaches. This is different because nowadays the meaning has popularized tiny mustache man and if you heard any of the Twitter spaces that we did while we were on the road, you know that no one and I can't remember one single person could actually come on and give an account for why we're supposed to follow this trend or why the revisionist narratives, which I agree with revisionist narratives, but I don't agree with the opposite extreme that no, not such only tiny mustache man as based track are we supposed to Why are we supposed to think that? Well, you would think that one of these so called intellectuals could have come on and made this case. And I was repeatedly referred to different multi hundred thousand follower profiles, reached out to every single one of them, None of them would come on. One of them said, I'll do a written debate, a written debate in twenty twenty five. Yeah, that twenty people will reach Sure, it's like Michael lofton level stuff of like you know, it's like the Wiggers and the wig Nats can get together on not actually debating, but just asking for written debates. So the choppy audio is not it's we've already covered this. It's nothing to do with me. It's an issue with OBS, so let's see I can try this work room test test. Sometimes the workaround makes it a little bit better if I do not. We're waiting on OBS to fix the issue. It's not me, it's not my tag. It's nothing to do with anything I've done. It's know, an issue with OBS and the integration a lot of streaming. All right, I've already talked to Ja Jake shild Jake Shield does not want to do a debate anymore. He said it's too nuanced. He says, now a let's read a couple of superstition customs. Dollars get ready for tag calendar questions and the esoteric cannon issue houch tones. Aj got on methlene blue, but you didn't get him to a divine liturgy. I did. He has visited. He said it's a little bit too long. I think Nick five dollars, Jay, don't use that. That company supports skittle stuff. People gave you this. I don't know anything about the company I started ALP. They taste better. What do you mean it is ALP? It's not Zen. I just called it Zen because I'm mixed it up. So he's Brosie says we need more physiognomy conversations. Both groups of Middle Eastern peoples have a sorcer a lot on numbers and subversion for a reason, they're physically unimpressive by genetics. That's okay. I mean, I don't know how. Somebody had one of the live events that we did on the road asked about physiognomy, and I was like, I mean, I think it's very revelatory. I don't know how exactly you get super scientific about it. I mean, obviously, you know ants have tiny brains. Humans have bigger brains, so there is something to brain size physical actual physical brain size. But it is a fascinating topic. I will have to think about how to cover it. Counterdogs ten dollars. A rouber asked if you thought Gypsy Crusader was ba as you said, you know who he was for your information. He's a guy who does online, who goes online and calls out inward and plays dress up. He is the biggest hero. There was a guy that called Gypsy Crusader who called in. I don't know if it's the same guy, but we had a good conversation about books and stuff, so I don't I don't know if that's the same dude or not. Austin Albers five dollars, KGB, keep getting bitcoin, Ryan G. Two dollars, what's up dollars? Yeah. I wish they could resolve this issue with OBS. It sucks to because every time we do a livestream like this and I explain what's going on, we have to have like five five restate that there's audio choppy issues, which has nothing to do with me. Audio is not choppy on X. Yes, I know because I'm on my phone on X we do it straight up ghetto style. Bro uh jay, that was not Paul Miller, Okay, I don't. I don't know who the guy was that. I mean, there must be more than one profile with that name. Yes, it's Apple has issues with Obs's words stream labs OS. It's not my microphone. It's Apple Integration. There's a public message at OBS that there's a known issue. I mean, there's literally nothing I can do if there's a non issue. What's weird is that it'll get better and then it'll go back to being bad, and then it'll get better. So it really makes no sense. But we'll go to call open calls here in a second. But we had a fun time on the road, and then these live streams on X kind of calls quite a stir I mean some of them. The first one that we did a few months ago, it's had like thirty thousand on X, and then we had some others more recently. They got a lot of views, and some of them went for four or five hours, and we couldn't really get any solid argumentation other than why do you listen to Carol quickly because he's admitting the establishment perspective and to say, oh, they suppressed the release of the book, so oh, but you see they suppressed the release of the book to tie into the Zionis conspiracy that they weren't really suppressing the release of the book, right, that's kind of what they're saying. It gets, it gets ridiculous. But one thing I wanted to say about trolling that a lot of these people don't realize because I made another comment that a lot of the sort of wig nap perspective that's going on out here on Twitter that's going crazy. I said that it could be an issue where they're allowing this now as a sort of fusion between far right and NATO support in Ukraine, and everyone thought this was insane. They were just absolutely losing their minds that I would say this. However, if you remember, the Gray Zone did an article exposing NAFO, which was an online cybercom massive NATO warfare campaign using all of these bots to garner internet support for NATO operations in the Ukraine. It's called NAO and they all use the doge dog as their their image and their symbol. Now NAFO has kind of died down, and I said, you know, it's possible that maybe they're allowing Tiny Mustache Man. That's not the only reason, by the way, that they would allow This is one of the many reasons everywhere on Silicon Valley outlets for a reason. And the only answer from all these people is just simply no, we've just broken containment. They can't control us anymore. Really, you're you're that naive you think that Zuckerberg has just he just caved in to I.
Speaker 5: Like you Tiny most, all of you guys that are out here promoting Tiny mostash Man. I love you guys. Know you're so awesome, and I'm on your side pretty much because haven't you seen you do some judo kicks? That means I'm based Also, I wear a chain and that's really cool and like millennials, it's a sort of gen Z's Zeno and Mark Zuckerberg is basically baby and tried.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: Right, that's what people think. Missed the fist. Twenty dollars, Jay, Did you know that your audio was choppy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 7: It's because I bought a two dollars microphone from a man in a ghetto, hoping up his shirt.
Speaker 4: And say get your a microphone right here. And I'm like, why that two dollar microphone all working? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I bought eight hundreds of dollars microphone to fix this issue and it wasn't even my microphone. Okay, here come the bots with gibberish. I think it'll get better if we just hope him pray. However, remember the NATO SYOPS document Cognitive Warfare, which we analyzed many years ago. It says the role of emotions in the digital realm is crucial in terms of distinguishing the individuals in the crowd. Emotions refined personalization and behavioral analysis. Every social media platform, every website designed to be addictive and triggering emotional outbursts. This traps the brain in a cycle of posts, the speed, the emotional intensity, the echo chamber quality of the content caused those exposed to it to experience more extreme reactions. Social media is particularly well students of worsening political polarization and social polarization because of their ability to disseminate violent images and scary rumors very quickly and intensely. The more anger spreads, the more Internet users are susceptible to becoming a troll. So NATO has scientifically studied trolling and the creation of nihilistic trolls as part of their open cognitive warfare info war. You can find this document. It's the NATO Cognitive Warfare Document. And the document moves on to go a lot further than this to say, not only are we interest in altering world views and paradigms, that's the older model. And if you remember when we covered the changing image as a Man recently, the later chapters are all about world views and paradigms. It's a presubositional analysis text. I'm not kidding. The chapter that I'm on right now is literally about Thomas Kuhn worldviews, paradigms, and how through shock doctrine through shock techniques, shocks to the system to alter people's worldviews. Crises and shocks to your paradigm, collapse your paradigm. And it even says what we talked about multiple times this week, like Jordan Peterson has said, you undergo a many death when your worldview collapses. That is mentioned in this chapter in Changing Images a man about the changing of worldviews. So when you undergo that your worldview changes, it's a mini death, and they want to give you the new worldview. The NATO document, which is much more recent, is way more advanced than that. It says we're not even so much concerned with altering people's ideological worldview paradigms. Now what we want to do is alter the brain, the chemistry. And it obviously mentions what you would expect nanotech, implantable technology, biometrics, et cetera, et cetera. So this document is quite amazing. I don't think anyone talking smack back to me even has any notion of this document or has even read it or knows what it is. And that's why none of the people who have I mean, it was thousands of people on Twitter, thousands. I mean a lot of these could be bots too, but I was scrolling through all the different replies, all the different giant you know, everybody from eighty thousand Asha logos, one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand level profile files up to Jake Shields five hundred thousand followers, on and on and on, sharing, replying, et cetera, thousands of comments and everybody talking about how I'm every name in the book and nobody with any solid information except for a couple, you know, tiny mustache man follower profiles, and the only thing they would do is just say Jay's full of it, because here's a German history book that says otherwise. That's it. Just here's here's another take from a German historian. And I don't mean David Irvian. I'm just trying about random German historians and nobody can find the books. Oh okay, I guess everything's refuted because you found a German historian saying something different. Now, maybe the German historian is more credible and it refutes what I'm saying, But none of that actually deals with what I argued. And another reason that you can see that I think there's a good case for this and what I argued in terms of the alternative are the British and tell diligence goaded Tiny mustach Man into doing what he did. They get that a dual strategy, a dual appeasement plan. It's a seven point plan that's in multiple chapters of Quickly. The critics of this view back up the same story. So, for example, Anthony Sutton, who's not a Fabian socialist, he comes out of the Hoover Institute. He's more of a libertarian. They don't genuinely don't like each other, right, if you think of Quickly, he's more of a Fabian socialist third Way proponent. And so Sutton comes to all the same conclusions with a totally different perspective, totally disagrees. So you've got pro and anti with the same analysis. That to me is a pretty good attestation to the fact that there's truth to this version. Now, Pat mccannon and his book about the Unnecessary War goes all the way as far as to say that it was intended, and that's really what Quigley and Sutton are kind of coming to. They wanted to wreck Europe. I'm talking about the banking elite that we're talking about, and so they goaded Tiny mustache Man by saying we will not oppose you when you move into Poland, we will not oppose you when you take the three billion dollars of check gold. You will continue to receive funding from the Cologne Bank, and that will be the private agreement that we had with Ribbentrop, whereas publicly we will have a oppose, an oppositional public stance for the masses. And that's what the British elites did. This is the Astores, the Cliveden set, the Royal Society elite, and that's all detailed in hundreds of pages within the middle section of Trasian Hope. Now that's not the only books that deal with this. There's probably ten other books that deal with this approach. People like Michael Hoffman have written about how you couldn't have them our nation state of Israel, had not there been World War Two and Tiny Mustache Man doing what he did. There's also the Hajvara Agreement between Tiny Mustache Man followers and Zionists. There's many other books too that I've got up on my shelf that we haven't even got to, which I guess we're gonna have to get through all this in the future. We'll have to do probably I don't know, some kind of series on this. And then my publisher has just put out not just as Circula with three, but another separate book on who was behind the Rise of Tiny Mustache Man. So yet another book just now coming out that's in the mail. It's on this way to me. Now it's weird too, because you go back to say ten years and online internet interactions were actually more of an intellectual debate in the theology sphere. When it was a lot of debates on say YouTube comments or Facebook, you would have hundreds and hundreds of very detailed academic debates. And just like this NATO sigh out document states, can you guys even see it? Yeah? Really, it has degraded to where you don't actually have informed academic debates and discussions. And now that allows for really trolling to come to the four. And then whatever's allowed in the algorithm is what determines the majority of view. And then if you have a disagreeing you counter narrative alternative thesis, you just get piled upon with bots or whoever is piling on to you. I'm speaking here of the the WIGNAT followers and all the people who in the hundreds and in the thousands of comments were piling on. So again, I guess I'm just from a different period where actual argumentation, history, etc. Mattered You had to actually back up and give an account for what you're talking about. That's way too Highbrail. For these days. It's all now just memar And the thing about mean warfare is that it's postmodern and that you don't have to actually ground anything in the history. And I think so far in the many discussions that we had, at least four people called in basically saying that that tiny mustache man doesn't even matter historically as to what was happening. In other words, it doesn't even matter if the banking elite gave money to his rise and if British intelligence double crossed him. None of that even matters, because all that matters is the symbolic new narrative that you craft with the meme magic and the mean warfare. And there is a power to that, But the problem is that it's postmodern.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: We know that the Trump memes on four orchan eventually helped in the mass consciousness get public the idea that maybe Donald Trump could be the president. I think that they've been planning, you know, for Trump to run for a long time. I mean Trump was talking to Oprah back in the nineties that he might run for president. So this is something that's not new. But ME warfare, as we know, has been studied, not just by NATO but also by GHQ. They put out a thing maybe ten years ago talking about ME magic and so yeah, that's true. A lot of these followers are, ironically are Bro Nathaniel Bots, and it's weird to me that anyone follows these people, because people can't detect when somebody is mentally unstable. You know. Brother Nathaniel is known by many many clerics and other people in the Orthodox Church to be on meds, and it's been said for at least ten years that when he doesn't take his meds he has these online sort of unravelings. For example, as a monastic, he was going off on who the hot chicks were and who wasn't hot. Not appropriate for a monastic. He was told by the bishops to get off the internet. He's not under any actual bishop as a monastic, and I don't know if you know that, but that doesn't exist like in the Orthodox world, and there's no such thing as a monastic, it doesn't have a monastery. You can't just be this sort of roving Protestant pastor. And beyond that, I mean, he also said in one of his tweets, there's no such thing as Theosis. How could you be an Orthodox monk for twenty years and literally say there's no such thing as Theosis. It's a pagan idea, he says. So this is either somebody just totally a koop, which is what I lean towards, or a little more in my opinion, glowy. It could be either one. But if you guys don't have the discernment to see that, there's not much help I can give you. But then, you know, we got quite a good taste of the intellectual level of these followers when they called in for hours on end, and most of them couldn't even put together coherent sentences, much less going into what world to world? Two history books were the necessary reads. So these are people who who am I I'm talking about Brother Nathaniel Kaepner, And I'm talking about all the wignats by the hundreds and thousands who have come after me in the last few days as a result of my last in studio event with Lord Voldemort, because as far as we know, that is going to be shut down unless there's some sort of you know, legal miracle or whatever. So but that's what I wanted to highlight here is that, you know, if you read the geopolitical takes from good outlets, and I don't agree with everything at the Gray Zone because Max Blumenthal is a socialist, and we did a whole analysis of his book Management of Savagery. We broke it down and I pointed out where I agreed and disagreed. But this article on NAFO is good. But when I mentioned this, this was absolutely Oh, it's all insane that you would even believe such a thing. This is absolutely insane. Now you can look. They said, oh, you never talk about these topics. You're a coward. You never talk about these topics. Well, here's in January an entire discussion on this topic, the establishment of the nation State of Israel, the Rothschilds, et cetera. Six hundred and twenty six thousand impressions. Here's a four hour lecture we did months ago on Masad, the Cia, Lebanon, and Israel and the enti our Middle East. Here we put this up at the time when we were having the disagreements with a posse prophet Ridvan. This is an entire discussion from Richard on Moses Hess That's the book I covered in these lectures. I don't even think that people who were commenting actually watched what I said on the interview, because had they actually watched the interview, they would have heard me talking extensively about the relationship of Zionism to these issues. So I don't even think they listened to it. I think they read the headline and then they piled into the comments. Now Here is here we talked about James Jesus Angleton and his Middle Eastern affinities long time ago, long time ago. Here we are debating Christian Zionism with this goofus, the absolute biggest moron on the internet, misfit patriot. Here we did last year an entire four hour, three hour livestream debunking Christian Zionism. Jaydie reveals how the Rothchels created the modern state of Israel. Here we are two three years ago opposing Zionism. Now that's just a sampling. So it's completely dishonest to say O Diar never talks about these things. I didn't see any value in just getting nuked off of all the platforms. What was the point of that? Because number one at the time in twenty twenty or whatever you want to go back to, if you got nuked from all the platforms and you were segregated to rumble, hardly anybody was over there, So what was the point of it to talk to nobody. I'm not dissing that outlet. I'm just saying like, there wasn't much of an audience in twenty twenty, so it's just like koof, I mean, a lot of people stops talking about out health related issues at the time of twenty twenty because what was the point? Just got a nuclear channel. There's no point in it.
Speaker 5: Oh, coward, coward, coward.
Speaker 4: Well, now wait a minute, I mean I talked about these issues in two thousand and seven and eight. I had a blog about these topics. I got threatened at my job. People were saying, we're gonna call your job, we know where you work, We're gonna get fired because you're a tiny mustache man follower two thousand and seven and eight. Now, why was I a tiny mustache man follower? Because I talked about Zionism? And critiqued it back then. I've never been a Tiny Mustache Man follower. I've always thought that the dysgenics, the sterilization, the anti slav attitude, the anti christian attitudes throughout Himmler and Tiny Mustache Man's books, as well as Rose Alfred Rosenberg positive Christianity, which is Marcia and I did you know that Rosenberg crafted a new Christianity that would fit the Reich, that would be anti judaic, meaning that would remove the Old Testament. And they literally describe it as a Marcianite version of Christianity. Okay, I've always been a post to that. I knew that in the two thousands that that's what Rosenberg was. He made up the mythology. But notice the postmodern approach that Rosenberg had to craft the mythology for the Reich. And that's literally what he did. He made up a story. He's like a Joseph Campbell narrative creator person. Right, let's make a story that they can have. Well, that's the same thing that the meme warriors are doing, which is will meme the crap out of Tiny Mustache Man and create a new story. And it's like, well, but what about all these anti Christian doctrines. Nobody don't care. It doesn't matter. And every one of these so called Christians that called in about this couldn't even give an account for what kind of Christianity there are part of They don't even they didn't even know. One guy didn't even know what the nice in Creed was. I mean, it's just like baffling level stuff. But these are the people that are calling me out right. That's why people don't want to debate, is that they can't actually defend the issues. It's all pure propaganda. That was my perspective on this. Now pote Leo has come to our rescue as usual, and every time things get really heated, Leo steps in as our BFF to actually create a scandal better than anything even Francis offered up. And he consistently does it, maybe even a little bit more consistent than Francis. Actually, I'm really surprised with how wild Leo's getting. In fact, the other day he said on his Twitter religious freedom allows individuals and communities to seek truth, to live it, and bear witness to it. And is there a cornerstone of any just society to have religious liberty, freedom of conscience. Now interesting because if you go and read Quanta Cure and the Syllabus of Ras, which is attached to Vatican one, so it's dogmatic in Roman Catholicism. It literally condemns the very thing that Leo said the other day. And they don't even know that it's not just Leo, it's Vatican two, it's the documents of Vatican two. In fact, there's an entire document dedicated to religious liberty in Vatican two. And God him at Spez, which is about people political perspectives. As we saw it was literally Marxist socialist attitudes, open chain migration, open borders, dearmament, getting rid of nation states and borders. Now, Leo goes on almost every week and says, open up your borders, open up your borders to the Africans, open up your borders to the migrants. Literally, he says it all the time. And yet every bays track cat ignores this and just cites whatever they want do they think is good amongst these clowns. And that's I think. What's crazy is that no matter how many times you show the information, evidence, et cetera, they dishonestly pick and choose the narrative that fits what they want. So there's all of these livestreams that we did here or excue me, open spaces that we did. And thank you to Father John Whiffer because he cited the Orthodox Survival Course by Father seprom Rose, which points out that you can't be Orthodox and be an open and supporter of this figure who was an obvious Antichrist. I mean, it's obviously the case that if you believe in, you know, Orthodox Christian history, tiny mustache man was motivated by the West to get rid of the two rivals to the Western power block. He was motivated by the Anglo American establishment to get rid of of the Austro Hungarian Empire and Russia. Those are the two things that World War one, World War two, and the Cold War were intended to destroy. That's quickly's narrative. And guess what, it's not just quickly. Even mainline outlets and analysts like stratfor have put out similar statements that the twentieth century's wars were about getting rid of through war because war exhausts countries, it depletes their resources and their populations, and then they become weakened through massive warfare such that they have to concede and then they're put into debt slavery. We covered all that extensively. I've covered it for at least ten years since we did the Quickley lectures. And I don't just rely on Quickly. We've got multiple books that all deal with us so. And yes, we talked about the influences, including theosophy, Wotan, paganism, all of that. No, it's you don't know what the difference between a Soviet and a tiny mustache man. My joke thumbnail is a Soviet Anya Taylor Joy Assassin. I thought that was funny. People will even know the difference between a Soviet uniform and a Hugo Boss tiny mustache uniform. So this is a great quote by father Sara from Rose in the idea of a pagan thousand year Reich that you can't really jibe with that. Now, it might be true that tiny mustache man is not as bad as the Bolsheviks, but people are so basic bitch in their dialectics that they'll think, oh well, if Bolsheviks are bad, then the because it must be good. Oh well, I guess if if the Five families are bad. When Tony soprano goes to war against them. Tony Soprano's good. That's how stupid this is. Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with me warfair. I think it's fun. It doesn't you're misunderstanding what I'm saying in the comments. I'm not saying you can't do memes and me warfare. It's a joke, man. But what I'm saying is that, Okay, well you know what. You don't even know the difference between a Soviet and an SS, so you can just get out of here. Idiot dude thought the Soviet uniform was an SS uniform. So stupid. These people are so moving on. Here's one of these profiles with let's see how many followers does this guy have. He's got fifty thousand almost, And so I'm at a DM. This guy hit him up in publicly he said nothing but nasty, nasty stuff. And then in DMS, oh he got really nice. Oh he's so he's so nice in the in the uh in DMS, and I said, well, will any of you just come and discuss this, have a conversation? No, none of them would. I said, well, why why wouldn't you come to discuss it? The convince me of your position. Oh, because we know that you will mute and boot us because you can't argue. So I told I'll let you talk. You can make whatever arguments you want. I won't mute. I don't have to mute you and boot you. It's not even true, like I don't have to rely on that. No, no, no, we know what you're gonna do. You're gonna mute us and buddhis mut and mute and boot mut and boot men. Well, I mean, I think if you listen to what we did, like most of the people who came on couldn't even put together a coherence sentence. Now, let's look again at the papacy. This was that point. For this was the tweet I was looking for. God's love breaks down all the border walls and dispels hatred. During his Pentecost mass, Leo the fourteenth said that the Holy Spirit wants us to make room for God's love. That means getting rid of exclusionary borders. Okay, in the communities of ancient Christian tradition, many brothers and sisters from the world south should be welcomed. Now he's talking about open border. He's not even talking about it's not talking about Christianity. He's saying that just open up your borders. Well, the ancient Christian world wasn't opening up borders because everyone's quote Christian. That doesn't make any sense, But it does make sense when you look at who has actually aided the importation of all of these people. And they got super mad when I brought this up because across the board, every one of the stats says the exact same thing. Now, that is true that Middle Eastern countries have a role in this. For example, Hias makes up about three percent of this what makes up eighty two point six percent Catholic charities? And they said, oh, that's run by Middle Eastern peoples. No, it's not. Actually, go look at the board of directors. It's all fat boomers and Karen's.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Now, Pope Respector called me out, who is one of the dumbest Twitter profiles of all. He thinks this is out dumbest guy. He thinks Francis was based in Trette. I'm not kidding. Actually thinks Francis was based in Trett. How did Pope Respector come to that conclusion, Well, he comes through anything that's said by Francis to find anything true or so called conservative. Therefore he's based in trad And what none of these people seem to understand is bureaucrates. It's what Tim Gordon, one of their own, calls peronism, where you say two different things out of both sides of your mouth. It's a classic trick of bureaucracy. On the one hand, you say some conservative things to throw to the trads a bone, but then on the other hand you say and do actions totally incompatible with that. So We're gonna have a rainbow procession, but I'm gonna turn around and say there's too many TIERR, A, and Z people. That's called being double minded and hypocritical and contradicting yourself. That's not being based in trad. I pointed out what John Paul the Second taught, which is in harmony with what Nostrett says and what Limangentium says. Jews are already in covenant with God. Anti Judaism, anti Semitism are sins. Now, how many of these people actually follow their pote None of them Roman Catholic teaching no longer believes that Jews should be converted. They have their own distinctive vocation in God's plan. This is dispensational dual covenant theology, even from the Vatican. And this is no different than the two thousand and three US Conference of Catholic Bishop document Reflections on Covenant Emission. What says exactly what Jump Paul the Second says. Christians must affirm Jewish self understanding. In other words, don't try to convert them. They have their own path and a little bit of remind to the tradcats. It is the papacy that was the patron of the Bomberg Talmud. Pote Leo the tenth was the patron of the Bomberg Talmud. Not only that, as Michael Hoffman wrote, usury used to be a sin in Christendom, and it was the papacy that reversed its position to say it is no longer a mortal sin to exercise the practice of usury. There's a whole book he wrote on that and was the result of all this well outside of online LARPing. It turns out, according to Evan Taylor Marshall himself, Roman Catholic mass attendance is plummeting. In twenty fifteen, thirty nine percent of US claimed Catholics would attend Mass every week. In twenty twenty four, ten percent dropped off to twenty nine percent. Meanwhile, Orthodox churches are crippling in size every year. What is one of the mistakes I think that people are making. Well, it's what also Spangler said, which was that we're going to go to calls in a minute, just relaxed to do I see you. Spangler said that you can't resurrect a historical form that has come and gone. For example, we will never go back to the Roman imperium. We'll never go back to Byzantium. You can always only stand on the shoulders of previous generations and civilizations. But there has to be some new form. And the new form might have elements of synthesizing the past, but you can never recreate the templar armies. It's just ridiculous. It's a role playing, fantasy fiction, LARPing, et cetera. So you can have a future Orthodox Christian monarchy, you can have an imperium. That's possible. I'm not saying it will happen, but you're not going to reinvent or recreate, you know, the Franco Papal Empire or something like that, And that was one of the things I learned reading Decline of the West was like, actually, I had never thought about that, because when I was in my twenties, much like all of these guys arguing with me, I had a very idealistic attitude that like, oh, if I just convince everybody the right position, then we can like recreate, you know, some trad based medieval world. You can't recreate a medieval world that has come and gone. These civilizations have a life and a death cycle. I think Spangler was correct about that. I don't think Spangler was correct about everything. Spangler was a type of historical relativist, so he didn't think that there were truths that were universal to any to all cultures. I disagree with that, but he's still very insightful. And if you don't think he's insightful, then why was Kissinger writing a dissertation on it? Why was Spangler studied at the Tavasak Institute to weaponize his Decline of the West thesis. As we said, there's multiple pages in the book that talks about Slavs being genetically inferior and essentially needing to be removed. Shall we say so? My response to all this was instead of all of your lame LARPing memes. There are plenty of Orthodox monarchs who were opposed to Zionism, opposed to Rabbinic Judaism, opposed to Islam. Did you know that Tiny Mustache Man made an alliance with Islam or tried to in many ways? Are you aware of that? You didn't know that? How are Christian trad cats going to follow a guy who wanted to make alliance with Muslims? You didn't know about that? And by the way, the the Ryan Gosling that we're talking about here, it was actually a British intelligence agent. And yes he is the reincarnated spitting him. I might be a cabalistic reincarnation proponent now because it looks like this was actually the case that I mean al Hussani. I mean, look, dude, looks just like Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: Did you know Ryan Gosling was a British intelligence emon the time of World War Two? And here he is when they're trying to make the alliance with Tiny Mustache Man here. But I mean, right wingers are so stupid that they will fall for this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, let's have a Bays alliance with Muslims and we'll work together against degenerousy And.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, are you gonna work together against child rides or is that part of like.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's actually based in tread I guess, Oh, okay, you want your daughters to be child rides to Muslims.
Speaker 4: I thought you were against the EU promoting integration with the daughters of Europeans marrying with Muslims. But now you want to unite with the right wing alliance with the Muslims. Oh okay, interesting, that makes a lot of sense. People are so Propagandi's man, it's actually it's sad and funny at the same time. But yes, I'll I mean al Hussani was probably for this entire time an operator for British intelligence and that's covered in detail in an entire chapter in the Mark Curtis book. And he's a Royal Society researcher. But how do you call in? You call into bro, come on, man, you call in on the Twitter space. And we're about to go to some of these calls right now. Now, we don't have to keep talking about this. This is just what's fresh on my mind because of all the wild stuff that happened in the past few days. But here you've got Saint Stephen of Servia fought the Muslims. You've got Zar Nicholas murdered by the Bolsheviks, largely Telmudick influenced there for that event. And as I pointed out, if you want to be political, well you're going to have to figure out that there's two Vatican documents. There's the Document on Religious Liberty, and there's well you could argue Noisee Fortat as well, there's three and then god him at Spez, all of which affirm that the state should be decatholicized, there should be total religious liberty, which was condemned dozens of times prior to Vatican Two by the papacy, and Protestantism long ago gave up its notion of a confessional state. How well do the Protestant professional states work? Oh well, they all fought each other and it was a complete failure, which shows you, by the way, that how are we going to have a Christian nationalist coalition with people like Doug Wilson when the Protestants all already killed themselves and basically all gave up the notion of confessional states. Even at the time of the Reformation and the various Thirty Years War and all that. Oh but yeah, we'll just we'll just start up as everybody's so naive. They don't have any conception of history. They don't know anything about modern European history. They don't know about all the fighting and in fighting with the Protestants over they couldn't even agree about, like whether infants should be baptized. They're literally killing each other over infant baptism, like Luther says Wingley should be drowned. And then you have these wars between the royals and the cavaliers, and oh, yeah, we're gonna have Christian nationalism.
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Now I believe that we should have orthodox Christian nationalism, but that only really makes sense when you've got the majority of the population confessing the same faith. This anteum didn't work because they had because of a thousand different crazy sects all professing the same word concept, fallacy quote God. But that's actually what these people. We don't believe in God.
Speaker 7: We all believe in God.
Speaker 4: Interesting, well, I thought says in First John that if you don't have the son, you don't have the Father. We all believe it. The dam God Jay are you dipping now? I got addicted to ALP again, so I'm back on my nicotines and I'm enjoying it. I wanted a way to continue enjoy nicotine. I wasn't gonna vape. Vaping is faking gay. I don't want to smoke cigarettes. Sick of that for my twenties. And I am enjoying my Zen packs. I have to say, not zen packs, alps whatever, Yet another one of these. Now this is Jake Shields's clipper dude. Of course he talks shit, but he won't come debate. And again Jake Shield's already said, I'm not gonna have a debate with that guy. It's too nuanced. I'm not knocking the guy or dissing the guy.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: But this is part of the reason this got all sort of like going wild. And I have to say I will say this for those that don't know. I don't create the titles of Alex's videos. Okay, Alex has a team of people who unfortunately, by the way, might you know some of those people might lose their job. I have to overall this stuff. But I did not title this the title read, and I don't I don't even know who made the title. It just the way that media works is there's teams of people behind all of these big name people and the big the teams, and then they're good. They're good, great guys. I'm not knocking the team. They're all awesome people. That an infource. But people on the fly put out titles because in media everything is moving at like light speed, right, so they put the title out. Documents reveal how the Vatican support of the creation of the modernation state of Israel. That's actually not what I said, and I don't think that's correct, So that part of the title is wrong. But whoever made the title probably just overheard somebody saying, hey, make a title of blah blah blah blah blah, and then they probably ran it together. Okay, but no, as far as I'm aware, the Vatican did not support the Nation said of Israel. And as I pointed out one of my streams in the Massad book that we covered, oh we don't ever talk about Israel, or even though I cover entire Massad books a lecture from them. Gordon Thomas's Massad text points out that it was under John Paul the Second, who was the great ally of the Jews that Massad convinced John Paul the Second to recognize the nation state of Israel. So I did not say that the creation of the nation state of Israel had anything to do with the Vatican. That was something that was misheard in the title. So a lot of people took issue with this title, and Pope respector assumes that I wrote this title and that I was being intentionally dishonest. So no idea how media works, no idea what it's actually like doing live studio shows. Everything is happening on the fly. Let's see. That's I think. That's the last thing I wanted to mention before. Also, the conference. Shout out to you guys. The conference has sold out. This will be our biggest conference that we've ever done. It's already maxed out. If you didn't get your tickets, that's to wait till next year. I don't know if they're going to record it. I think they will, but I'm not how positive. But let's also mention that October thirtieth, I'll be signing books. That's her cably Wood three is out. I've got the copies in my hand. Look at this beautiful bad boy right here. You guys can see it. Yeah, my living room is a giant palette of books. Okay, so all of these books that you guys waiting on, they're all in my living room. My living room is a giant box of books. And that's all that it is. You can't can't even get around. So I apologize that it took longer, but that's how publishing is. Sometimes there's delays. Guys. Thank If you want sports the tream, you can do so through super chat. Super tests are done through stream labs or natively through YouTube. I will be paying attention to both and I will go to those here in a minute. Feel free to call in if you'd like to ask a question, and that's done through Twitter through the x space. But I am really happy with how it turned out. You know, I think a lot of people said, hey, the first two the quality of the paper was a little less. This is a new printer that Chris has gone with for his books, and this is really high quality of paper. Just just letting it goes, know, like it's not as it's better equality than one too. And I don't know if the new the new print runs of one and two will probably eventually be like you know, good quality paper. But he also kind of added in some helpful new typeface type elements, for example, because nobody knows about old school Hollywood stuff. Right when I started talking about the spies and old school Hollywood, right, he's got helpful identifiers here. And no, by the way, Joan Crawford wasn't a spy, but she's in a movie written by the British intelligence operatives that were writing scripts to ensure that the US would enter the war on the side of Britain against the Axis. And it's a fascinating thing that I didn't even know this until I read this. I'll just read you one little snippet here. It says the invention of the camera saw the immediate use of technological wonder for propaganda by all the major powers, being the nineteen hundreds, the intelligence agency soon stepped in. For the sake of this section, we'll be going with World War II entertainers who were recruited into these unique roles into the present day. The a lister and highest paid European singer and dancer of her day, Josephine Baker, was recruited into spying for the French resistance as Hitler Rose to Power in the nineteen thirties. Likewise, the most famous entertainer in Sweden was recruited by the Axis Powers to spy on Tiny Mustache Man's higher ups and even slept with him as a swallow operation that ruined her entire film career. This was made into a Redish recent Swedish film in twenty nineteen called Spy, based upon her life. I should have actually mentioned her name, but you can read the footnotes. Audrey Hepburn, for example, eight of the Dutch Resistance and passed intelligence information to the Allies working under British intelligence Operative Visert Hooft. Meanwhile, Greta Garbo has long been suspected of being a British spy who Deni famously spied on German and Russian troop movements for the British War Office and was reported to be a spy for Interpal as well. Salivated professional professional baseball catcher Moberg was recruited by the OSS to spy on German scientists like doctor Werner Heisenberg. Many other Alistors, like Marlene Dietrich, were suspected of being a spy for the Germans while both were while both both of us are hoighly debated as to which and who she spied for. We've also covered Ian Fleming in previous volumes, but in his immediate circles it included the famous the infamous William Stevenson akaat Trepid in Trepid, Noel Coward and Alexander Korda, who set up the British Security Coordination Office. This office was staffed with former Special Operations executives who ran their Hollywood propaganda and forgery operations out of thirty fifth and thirty six floors of Rockefeller Plaza. Together with Bill Donovan, they helped set up the OSS, but the BSc and Donovan also worked with multiple early screenplay writers in OSS themed films like Confidential Agent in nineteen forty five starring Lauren Paccall, Oss in nineteen forty six starring Allen Ladd, and Rue Madeleine in nineteen forty seven, directed by Fritz Lang. The BSc, through its most famous novelist, Helen McInnis this is the British spy operation, writing Hollywood screenplays to ensure that the Americans would be propaganda's to come into the war on the side the Allies. It continued its Hollywood propaganda operations, especially through the famous nineteen forty three Drone Crawford film Above Suspicion. I then go on to discuss many FBI films. In fact, TV chef Julia Child, director John Ford, and a lister Sterling Hayden were OSS operating. I didn't even know Sterling Hayden was an OSS operative until this last year. And this is something that I've studied for I don't know, fifteen years now. So Esotar Hollywood three is pretty action packed, it's pretty information packed. I mean I even got into that stuff with Nicholas Cage and The Rock. That one blew me away that The Rock was actually written prior to Gulf War to promote the Golf war, or I should say, the supposed intelligence that Saddam had chemical weapons was actually based on bull crap. That is the plot. That's the plot of the Rock. You can't make this up. That's not me saying that. That's from mainline British intelligence historian Chris R. Andrews in his book, So chew on that? See that right there?
Speaker 8: And then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I put a lot of time and effort into As for Club with three, it was it took me about two years to write, So I hope you guys enjoy it. I hope it's a good capstone to use a cult language. I hope it's a good uh final word an act three to the trilogy. Nick, what's up man? What's up there?
Speaker 9: I just wanted to start by confirming one of the things you said about it was like the title on Alex's video. Okay, dude, I mean that's like common practice as well. I do know people are probably like flocking them for it, but it's like it's a headline, it's not a video title. That's not how we look at it. So like I do this all the time with clients where it's like we write a headline and it's just like what's going to get the most clicks, And it's kind of a generalization of what happens. Like you see this all the time on YouTube. Never do this if you want to live forever. Yeah, that's kind of the point of it is it's supposed to be clickbaity to just get views, and then I think people just you know, took it.
Speaker 4: A little bit too seriously.
Speaker 9: So I just wanted to confirm that, Like, I literally do this for a living and that's one hundred percent surre.
Speaker 4: That's what we do.
Speaker 9: The second thing though, that I wanted to share, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this because I've been observing that whole crowd of Tiny Mustache Man admirers and just in general. You know, a lot of these people as well are Orthodox. It's not just Catholics, it's Orthodox people and it is Catholics as well. And I remember bringing this to Father Moses and just like talking with him about it, just like what I'm seeing on Twitter, and he was like, Oh, it's just very obvious none of these people have a spiritual father. And I started to notice this more and more than I would observe like the Orthodox space as well as the Catholic space online is it just feels like if you were to bring this to your spiritual father, there's a zero percent chance that he'd be like, yeah, I approve of this. And I don't know if it's just people wanting to LARP as being super based and that they're behind a an non profile picture, but majority of what these people believe, Like one, you hit on it perfectly with Father Serafrom's rose point on Tiny mustache man. But it's it's just in general, like this isn't Christian, This has nothing to do with Christianity. To act like someone who committed a genocide.
Speaker 4: You know, is Christian. This is just well genocide of millions of millions of Christians, by the way, exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it's but then even past that, it's just I don't even know where they're where they're generating this, other than it's just like the next taite, you know, it's the next thing that is raunchy and is edgy and whatnot that people can get behind.
Speaker 4: To post like piss people off.
Speaker 9: That's really what it feels like, more than anything, rather than actually having a viewpoint or worldview that matches your belief system. That's at least what I'm saying. I'm just curious to hear your take on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, let's slick away. It says positive Christianity is a religious movement out of in Germany which promoted the belief that the Teutonic purity should be maintained, and then it says this was a fundamental or significant element mixed with elements of nicing Christianity. It was tiny mustash Man who used this point at one point in nineteen twenty, and it goes on to say that really what the idea was that is that tiny mustache man is the herald of new revelation. So it's a new revelation. This surpasses just like just like Mohammed or just like Mormons, just like Mohammad Joseph. And it says that the idea is to purge the Bible of any Jewish elements, all right, so this would result in bypassing the nicing creed.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 4: And what I'm looking for is the actual statements it talks to her about here. It is so Alfred Rosenberg played a key role in this. He wanted to craft a reich centric Christianity. And there's a specific statement where it talks about Martianism. I'm trying to find that. And yes, I know that Wikipedia is not a great source. I'm just pulling it up because I don't think it's really controversial because I remember reading this a long time ago in Rosenberg and it says right here, although it is expressly associated with race, the theology underpinnings predate this. The earliest form of this with the Martianite sect Marcian attempted to rid the Bible of any Jewish elements. And then it goes on to say that some of the historians of positive Christianity actually trace this too. Higher criticism that goes back to Luther, goes back to Julius Wellhausen. That Bellhausen is the father of JEPD, the yahuist Elist, priestly and deuteronomous traditions. That's the academic approach of the Bible, which cuts it up and says it's all basically mythology. Well Bellhausen's operating presupposition. I've read him. He says, our presupposition for higher criticism and the documentary hypothesis is that the real religion has to be purged of anything ritualistic and judaic, right, and so Wellhausen is open about his presupposition right now. When I brought this up with a lot of the tiny mustache man devotees, they didn't even know that mine K the book actually explicitly says the same type of thing. Let's get rid of alters and the idea of eucharistic sacrifices because that's judaic. There's an actual phrase in MK about that. And he said, is that the idea that all the pagan altars should be torn down. That's judaic, that's got to be gotten rid of. And so it's I mean, I don't know exactly what tiny Maustatsman's religious views are. They seem to be something either agnostic and atheist at times or perennialists at times. That's my take on. Other members like Himmler were explicitly neo pagan, right. Himmler's got speeches where he says, no, we got to get rid of Christianity and that he says Christianity is a SiO against the you know, Teutonic, you know, Nordic people's whatever. And Himmler was very interested in, you know, the ascended masters, and he took trips to the Himalayas and all that kind of stuff to find the master root race. Right. So definitely say, and I'm not confirmed this, but it seems like the stuff that Blovatski talks about with the root races seems to have influenced Himmler. It seems like the same kind of ideology, but I'm not positive of that. Dealer says, have you watched the documentary Europe? Yeah, but you should look at Keith Woods is pointing out of all the mistakes in that documentary. So a lot of people have watched these documentaries are kind of getting I think, propagandized, and people don't, people don't even think about documentaries actually being propaganda, which they are and can be. But thank you for that, hush tones. What's up? Oh yeah, he.
Speaker 5: Uh, just I was listening.
Speaker 11: I've been listening to all these spaces, you know, over the weekend, past couple of days, and oh, congrats on the esoteric Hollywood man, it's really awesome. But it's just funny how a lot of these like Hitler worshiping types like what I recognized. A lot of them are Protestants or like even neo Pagans obviously, but both of these groups, like I remember one guy was arguing with you and he was like, oh, so you believe in trans aentiation, like he said that out of nowhere, and like both these types of people regret who are reject the real presence, but they worship like their own like Aryan blood, which is really weird I've noticed, and it's ironic because a lot of them are like not even fully Aryan at all, and most of them are too like autistic or like not well adjusted enough to like actually.
Speaker 4: Get a wife and propagate the white race. Yeah, well, I mean I actually exactly. I mean I have blue eyes. I'm full Scottish Scotch English angle scott look, so like I'm way more Erran than most of these people. Ironically. What's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: What's up? Dude? I'm you viktor? Yeah, man, that's me. What's up?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: I just just like a quick question.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time like breathing more theoretical books like theology and stuff, And I don't know if that fits the man issues subject.
Speaker 4: Whatever we do, it does. Sure like your takes, because my attention span sucks.
Speaker 11: I'm a zoomer, so you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, it's a great question. It's a huge issue. I appreciate you that bringing that, because, yeah, young guys need to stop scrolling because that's what's destroyed your attention span. Video games have destroyed your attention span. So cut down all of that radically and start reading something small. Start with Narnia and I'm not kidding, and you have to work your way up. Usually people find fiction to be the bridge to nonfiction, right, so you're going to get in the habit of reading. But you got to start with things that are fun, and so start with reading something like Narnia or screwtape letters, and then you'll you'll graduate as you read some some easy sort of fiction texts, you know that. Move from that to say, Brave New World, move something from that to nineteen eighty four what I'm saying from Narnia, and then you'll kind of be in the habit. So it's just cultivating new habits is all it is. Your attention span isn't ruined. The mind can heal. You can be healed from this. But in order to cultivate it, it's like anything else, it takes time and practice. Right, I've read hundreds and hundreds of books since I was a kid, and I did that because my mom cultivated in me, as she was an editor and a librarian. She cultivated in me a love for reading. And it's it's like anything else, like you got to work at it, and you got to get out of this attitude of thinking that everything is instantaneous and you should be satisfied instantaneously. Book reading is a chore. It should be a chore. But that's why, like anything else, like riding a bicycle. You start with training wheels. You start small and you work your way up. Don't grab Brothers Karamatsov. If you're not used to reading and think you're because you're never going to make it through, right, You're not. Don't even start with Seal the Space Trilogy. It's too difficult. It's written for adults. Brother again, and I you want to say something? H h did you want to say something?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 12: I just uh absolutely that die up severe learning, you know, disabilities with.
Speaker 4: The attention and well and the severe mental retardation. Right, yeah, I'm just going, I'm just kidding, write papers and do stuff. Now there is Jay's right.
Speaker 12: We really got to get we got to cut out the video games, the scrolling and.
Speaker 4: The digital usage. Cut it down at least require your brain.
Speaker 12: It's gonna it may take a long time too, but it can be done.
Speaker 4: I think they say what like four to eight weeks to break a lot of patterns and kind of reprogram It usually takes a few months, you know, So just like with anything, like you're not going to see overnight, well you know it's a quit internet for two days, and like I can't read you. It's gonna take a few months to break your previous habits and for your brain to rewire. What's up, dog, sir, whatever, I'm you?
Speaker 13: How you doing, gentlemen?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I came in. I just came in, said I missed most anything prior to this. You know, I heard you talking about Keith Woods and stuff.
Speaker 4: Do you have a link for that? His breakdown of it's just on his h Keith Wood substack. Thank you for that.
Speaker 7: True that.
Speaker 12: They're going to remake, he wrote, but given keep with some of his criticism and stuff that he pointed out.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. I don't know. I haven't followed any of that stuff. Wolf, what's up?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Love what you're doing? Love how you're exposing. He's twenty and thirty year olds that are.
Speaker 10: Just coming to terms with who Hitler was.
Speaker 4: But I just had a quick question for you.
Speaker 10: If you're familiar with this guy by the name of James Conna Jr.
Speaker 4: In his work regarding Hitler, Okay, I would look.
Speaker 5: Up his video on YouTube.
Speaker 4: It's called The Final Solution to Hitler.
Speaker 5: He's got a lot of sources.
Speaker 4: He puts everything together pretty well. And what's the thesis there basically that he was a con man. He was Jewish on like both sides of his family. I mean, he's guys like I feel, Yeah, I think that's that's Uh, I appreciate that. I think that's what Sam Tripley thinks. And we're going to do a tripley and not gonna do a podcast soon. But remember the topics are open anything. We don't have to talk about tonnyboutesspent all day. I mean, it's it's such a like it gets older for a while. But uh, Mike C says the five dollars, how are Ortho bros supposed to find Ortho gals? The letteracs are all sausage fests. Do you have any other good places to look? Yeah? My theory is you convert a Baptist, roll, bring her to the bring her to the liturgy. That's that's your best bet.
Speaker 12: With father Andrew yesterday and he said he was found out were speaking with somebody that said that. Oh I remember it's Jared who was heading up the whole monastery thing as a person of ours.
Speaker 8: He said in Serbia.
Speaker 12: That all the pious sports talk, women can't find guys like the guys in Serbia don't want to go to church. They just gamble, drink, smoke us and and they have the reverse problem. They can't find any Orthodox guys over there, and the guys here can't find any Orthodox women.
Speaker 4: So there you go. Uh, let's see Brendan. What's up? So the topics, by the way, are also anything to do with theology, geopolitics, men's issues. It's not all about World War two. What's up? Man? Import the Serbians they're saying, what's up? Man? I'm yeah, what's up?
Speaker 14: I don't want to condemn or judge anybody, but I've been going to a Serbian Orthodox church and I don't want to like tattle or docks anybody. But they some of the younger guys I talked.
Speaker 8: To, seem to entertain ideas of.
Speaker 14: Like ethnic governance and stuff like that. And I just kind of thought, listening to you and other people that if you take Orthodoxy seriously and not that I know more than anyone else, isn't that a mutual point of negotiation for like all people?
Speaker 4: What do you mean a mutual point of negotiation?
Speaker 14: Like you like, why should I need to care about race problems besides how they're manipulating me?
Speaker 12: Like I don't I don't care.
Speaker 14: About other races. Doesn't orthodoxy and Christianity solve these problems?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: It does. I mean, I don't know what you mean about caring about other races, but like I think, if we were faithful, we would eventually come to the attitude that every people group has a right to be self determining. So yeah, uh, counter, what's up? That's that's come up before? That's what I've always said is that people.
Speaker 12: Should be proud of their culture and ethnic backgrounds and have a right to self determined, you know, preserve their their ethnicity.
Speaker 4: And I don't know why that. Yeah, but people can't distinguished between that and oh, you worship your blood and soil? What doesn't say?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: So Jay? And the Jay in the chat says, Jay is lying, Well, don't delete them safe, I'll call in. Uh, I don't even know what. Why am I spitting into it because I'm I'm I'm using my ALP and I'm enjoying it. What's up, man? What's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Hey? J Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got two things.
Speaker 15: One just real quick. Adding to what's fodder sur from Rose said about this syndrome, he said, the death of faith does not produce neutrality, it produces the worship men of progress, nation, of race, and of a new order. I think that's really what we're seeing right now. And if you look at a lot of the fog of these groups, these are just openly pagan groups that are no I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so my question to you is that we're seeing a rise of this and we're seeing a lot of converts.
Speaker 15: You know, for example, we got ap right people were Zionists, who are you know, tiny mustache worshippers. They're converting to the faith, and it seems like to me that they don't want to change that they don't want to be healed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they want to keep their political idols and say I want Orthodox Christianity according to how I frame it. Yeah, And then the thing is they they think that there.
Speaker 2: It seems to me that they're trying to promote their own little groups within Orthodoxy. Obviously they don't have spiritual father. But where do you think this social movement, because it seems to me it's kind of growing a little bit. Where do you think it's going to go at the end. So that's all my question, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's hard to say, I mean, this is a tendency. I think that everybody falls into just like we pointed out with the Coptics and the Assyrian Church of the East, when you abandon the right theology, what ends up happening is the ethnic tribal concerns become the first place. So it's inverting the hierarchy of things that are important, out of place and out of whack. And when you lose the right theology, the first thing that comes in usually in these group dynamics is the tribe, and everybody then thinks that if you don't have the tribal first, then you hate the tribe and you're anti white, You're anti this anti that. It's a lack of sophisticated thinking. It's not putting things into the right order. For example, if I, through the principle of subsidiarity, believe that my wife comes first and that my love and concern for her puts her first. Oh, I guess you don't love your grandparents because you said your wife came first. You must hate your grandparents. You must hate everyone outside of your family, your brothers and your sisters and your uncle because you said your wife came first. This is how childish and silly people are these days. They can't think in terms of putting things into ordered priorities. The Catholics that they're right about this. It's just a simple philosophical term called the principle of subsidiarity. I have more concern for my wife than I do for things happening thousands of miles away, all right, I have more concern and love for my wife than I do Africans. Oh, you hate Africans. You must hate the Africans. You hate everybody. That's how stupid. Everybody is so childish, man, It's like you can't even have basic distinctions and things. People just all either ores. You either worship this thing or you hate everything else. That's also a symptom of what we talked about in this NATO syop document of the Internet's false debates and FAE debates are making everyone hyper emotional and reactionary by design.
Speaker 7: Buyers who conspiracy retard the tuneful Hey things is by design, even though.
Speaker 4: The NATO Cognitive Warfare document on the screen right now says it's by design. I don't see the word budsign there. Oh, so unless it's specifically, this is how stupid we're dealing with, Like children man, it's children. What's up?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 4: Yes, welcome sir.
Speaker 12: Both Well, you and.
Speaker 4: Wanted to resurrect.
Speaker 8: Jimmy Carter as a symbol, So you're not going to be able to do that with Christianity. You need to put your Christianity first and put your love for Jimmy Carter's second.
Speaker 4: I just want to make sure you guys know that. And you remember when they were doing Dark Brandon. How come nobody's doing dark Jimmy. I want to do somebody needs to do a dark Jimmy. I mean, look, he's like a based. Look he looks he looks super arian. Right here, He's like an arian, uh, like an aryan god person right here.
Speaker 6: Look, you can start meaning a peanut like a like a picture of a pen.
Speaker 4: With laser eyes, a dark peanut with laser eyes, and call it dark dark Jimmy dark Carter.
Speaker 6: Yes, and you would also you would also have to give up your devotion of putting your you know, you being a black person first, you need to put that to the side.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the real reason reason that the wig nuts are mad at me is because they know that I'm actually identifying as a black person like Rachel Dolezal and they can't deal with that. That the I mean, you saw my blue eyes right, you know, like I'm full, full blood arian, straight up Scottish, you know, power jeans, but I'm identifying as a powerful black woman and it's just shorting their circuits. They can't handle it. Tray, what's up? Somebody make a Dark Carter meme with Jimmy Carter with like fascist imagery and like a like a peanut at a podium, a peanut at a podium, like tiny mustache man like beaten on the podium and sweating, but it's a peanut with glowing laser eyes and call it Dark Carter. What's up? Hey, Jay?
Speaker 10: Hey, Hey, So let's started taking my family to an Orthodox church in Saint Louis about a.
Speaker 8: Month and a half ago.
Speaker 4: Cool and.
Speaker 10: One of the leaders asked me what kind of books I was reading, and I mentioned a couple of Father servem Roses books.
Speaker 4: They seemed quite taken aback by, like they don't and they kind of like.
Speaker 10: Directed me away from him, And I was just wondering if you could explain kind of what the controversy is.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, they could have various reasons why they don't like for their servem Rose. But I mean a lot of the people are just normies in the Orthodox world. So remember when you when you go into the Orthodox world, you're not dealing with like, oh, it's all bays tried politics, bro. I mean, you're gonna have all kinds of it's gonna have a lot of the same stuff. You're gonna have Americanists, you're gonna have heterodox You're gonna have secret Skittles people sometimes open skotles, Like you're not getting away from all the problems everywhere else in the world just because you're going into an Orthodox church. And probably half of the Orthodox Church in America is pretty bad, so fair warnings. But as to specifically what their issue is, I couldn't say. What's up, man, You might want to find a better church here. There's actually some pretty awesome based Orthodox churches in Saint Louis area, so you know, I don't know which one you're attending, but I think Saint Basils is pretty good there. I mute. What's up, dude?
Speaker 12: Hi jay I had a quick question you you talk about Hebrews thirteen being.
Speaker 15: One of the verses.
Speaker 4: I think it's for eleven, Uh talks about you.
Speaker 9: Chris, and I was just wondering, is there a specific Greek word.
Speaker 4: It's not verse eleven, it's verse ten. We have an altar that those who serve with the tabern i have no right to eat. Verse fifteen says let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise. I'm pretty sure I don't have the Greek text in front of me, but I'm pretty sure that is in regard to the eucharistic offering. So that offering here is contrasting the Orthodox Christian service to the service of the Jewish temple, you know, high prix stuff, and most, unless you're reading like hyper Protestants, like most traditional commentaries will point this out.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I was just looking for the specific Greek word.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yukaristia is used in here. I want to say it's offering here in verse I'm going from memory. It's verse fifteen. I think.
Speaker 10: I can't hear what.
Speaker 4: I think he said. Oh, thank you, Okay, let me let's see eucharistia and Greek. He hears thirteen. So the word may not explicitly appear in the Greek, but the context is the offering of what we're eating. So it may not be the right word, but the idea is there, are you gonna say something? FDA were you gonna say something? So, I mean it's like, you know, when I was a Protestant and I would see giving of thanks, my thought was, oh, that's just thank you God. No, no, it's in the context of liturgical service. That's why it's Paul saying we eat from an altar. Right, So Protestants come to these texts with all these presuppositions that oh, that's just like thank you. No, no, that's that's that was my Protestant thinking. I didn't think about this from verses ten all the way down to sixteen as if it was in the context of the liturgy, because I had all the same Protestant presuppositions that, oh, the early Church was was low Church, and then heist high Church was all an accretion. Dow says, who, yes, I'm spitting what everybody's freaking out. I have my zen packs, I mean, my alps whatever. I'm newly addicted and I'm having fun. There there's a Catholic where I'm getting the eucharistic element. There's a Catholic commentary that I remember from my tried cat days. It might be the book how Christ of the First Mass, which even though it's written by Roman Catholic, it's actually pretty good. Uh, we could we could learn from that. I think I'm getting it from that book. Let's see, it's written by yes, James Meagher, and you can find it on Internet archive. But this is it here it Uh, it's a pretty good academic text, a little bit older, but it goes into like the all of the symbolic correspondences, all the Old Testament references. It's not just about Hebrews, it's throughout the entire New Testament. So basically it's talking about the Upper Room, the high priestly prayer. Jesus is operating and acting as the High Priest of the New Covenant, which sort of mirrors the Old Covenant. Did the space just die happen? It's where the space just died. I didn't end the space. I don't know it just ended. But I mean unless they hit the button or something. So if you were waiting in line, sorry about the I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna read this some of these super chats because I've got a couple of podcasts and interviews to tonight, so I might not be able to stay a whole lot longer. We'll focus now on super chats. Bird ten dollars, good work the last couple of days. Keep it up, Thank you, Nick. We read that one. H Brosei, we read that Counterdocks ten dollars. Now we read that one. Austin Alvarez KGB, Keep getting Bitcoin, Marizio audios choppy audios, choppy audio, choppy Anthony seventeenth, five dollars.
Speaker 6: JA.
Speaker 4: I know you always recommend reading. Do you have any tips on how to go from never reading to make it a happen? Yeah. We mentioned this earlier in Today's dream, which was you start small with something like, you know, Narnia, and then you kind of work your way up to things a little more complex. You read something, read some more fiction, like you know, nineteen eighty four Brand New World, and then you'll kind of graduate into reading more nonfiction. That's what I would recommend. And you're gonna have to cut down your video game time. You have to cut down your Internet scroll time because that's what's messing up your attention span. So because I didn't do nicotine for ten years, now that I'm using the ALP pack. It's too much just I can't swallow it. It made me sick. So now that you're asking pro frog orthodox Muslim calls you out. He says that your argument is cheeks. I don't even know what that means. He already got in trouble for calling Mohammed holy and saying that the term father got abrogated. I don't know what that means. It sounds crazy. Gen Z three dollars. Doesn't christ Orthodoxy solve a lot of these worldly problems? Absolutely? Autoscopy five dollars. You think tiny mustache Man was goaded into arianizing a bunch of banks after the Havar agreement, Well, just because he took the actions to oppose those that double crossed him. I think people misunderstand what I said. They think of it like the banks are like literally telling Hitler at every moment what to do. I never said that. So they double crossed him by telling him we support you, go into the war, we want one to oppose you. And then when he does all that, they publicly say, look he's bad, look at what he did, and then they go to war once they got America on their side. So the British had to make sure that they alone couldn't fight this battle. They had to make sure that America would be on their side. And that's exactly what happened. But no tiny mustache man arresting some three rothchilds does not at all conflict with this thesis. In fact, it makes perfect sense because they really wanted a real war. Me too, I'm dropping a white pill. The Orthodox Church in Germany is growing. There's already five million plus believers and all the churches on Sunday are full. Yeah, we have all kinds of Ortho crouts call in all the time. I get DMS from Ortho Crouts Funamentari twenty seven dollars jam new to your channel. My girlfriend and I are low church where Anglicans. We're looking at convert to Orthodoxy. We're in the UK. We're overwhelmed. We bought an Orthodox study Bible. What content should we look at? The gods further? Yes, you should read or watch the documentary that is on Orthodoxy, Hoteical Christian worship in the Old Testament. You should look at Rock and Sand religion, the Apostles. You should look at mystical Theologian church by Lasky businitsing the I by my Endorf and watch the Icon documentary. Those are good good places to start real schizo. Do you know about the twenty twenty four show Brief History of the Future.
Speaker 12: I do not.
Speaker 4: I'll have to check that out. Is that based on Jacquette Lee's book, because we've done a whole lecture through one of the global elite techs Jaquette Lee's book and Athanasia seven dollars pop us. Thank you so much. AJ five dollars CDC lied to me more than the Bible, you boy, five dollars high. I just wanted to say I can find the second half of the AHG wells Oupen Conspiracy lecture on your members website. Okay, I'll have to look and see how to fix that. Constantine ten dollars, just a word of encouragement to an earlier caller. There are plenty of based churches even in the OCA. Use your discernment. I appreciate you, Jay, Thank you man. I appreciate that. Did the audio stop getting choppy? By the way, I don't see anybody bitching about it, so must have gotten better. Johnny Util five dollars. I started reading the Church Fathers who's the favorite. Who do you recommend? I mean, obviously the Cappadocians are very important for Orthodox theology. So I would read Athenatious on the Incarnation. I would read Athenacious ad Gents, I would read the Five Theological Rations of Gravery Nazian Zeus. I would read Basil in the Holy Spirit, and I would read Basil against unmiss and then I would read Maximus John Damascus. I have my channel. Entire lecture through Johnamascus is on the Orthodox Faith. It's at the bottom of the front page. James David Flood NPCs cannot comprehend that Tiny Mustache Man was brought to power by the establishment, Wall Street, Banks, etc. The Oh, this is Anthony Sutton's series Wall Street and The Rise of Tiny Mustache Man. Forgive me, father, I have zend. Thank you so much. Deadly Theology five dollars. Do you have any great sources you'd recommend for graduate research on the theological things between the Vatican one and Vatican two? By the way, great work graduate level research for writing research on distinction contrast between Vatican one. But I mean you got to get the sixteen paper documents book from ten publishers because that's gonna list out. Probably that'll be one of your key sources. I mean, you got it. You're gonna have to read no stratate lemgentium, got hi mespez.
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: What's the uh? What's the what's the Vatican two document on I'm going blank on the name of the one of religious liberty?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Is it Dignitatis humani. Yeah, you'll you'll need to read Dignitatis humani Uh. And you'll contrast that with all the texts in the ten books publication, six paper documents. That that's really will be key sources. Tanner Gee ten dollars.
Speaker 6: Jay.
Speaker 4: I used to be a big reader of physical books. Now I spend most of my time working my waking hours doing business. What about audiobooks? That's your next best thing. Absolutely, if you're in a situation where you're doing a lot of traveling, you're doing a lot of you know, busy work, that kind of stuff, and you can do listening. Absolutely listen to because it's almost as good. It's not as good. That's kind of the peak, you know, visual, but audiobooks are kind of the next best thing. So if you're really struggling with it, yes, yeah, the Michael Palmazansky book for the guy who asked about Orthodoxy and Anglicanism in the UK. Orthodox Dogmatics is good eight and Clark five dollars. I was just sort of reading Way of the Pilgrim. Do you have any thoughts on it? I read it back in two thousand and six and I enjoyed it, but honestly I haven't thought much about it since then. Swinter's ten dollars. I'm recently curious about Orthodoxy. I don't have real life experience aside from the books. Where should I start to gain familiarity? What about jurisdictions? Don't worry about the jurisdictions at this point, just begin to learn the basic theology. I would say. I always tell people start with the icon documentary. It's a great way to get a an introduction of Orthodox theology through iconography, and it's about three hours. What's this right here? The icon to seven partant documentary. If you're brand new, you don't know anything, start with this and then Father Diggan, doctor Antonias. If you go to his Patristic Faith profile, he has an entire katechisislect your online. So if you come over here to Patristic faith. Scroll down here. There should be a playlist right here forty three videos orthodox katechises. So all the people that are looking for online catechisas they don't have access to it, they're not you know, in a church or whatever. There it is right there is this so soon in this whole book or this whole series is working through the uh Hoomizan's key book. So there you go, Jonathan, five dollars? Can I be your top guy? That sounds kind of gay? I'm gonna say probably not, although if you how could we make this not gay? I'll tell you what. Here's how you could be my top guy in a in a no homo sence. Go start your own clips channel and you can clip my stuff and then grow an audience. How's that hundred dollars? Hey, yo, you low Kate, you low key Bayes dog Well, shout out to c K. He's one of our many base black men that we give a shout out to him, myself being of course of the top based black man.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 4: Shout out to c K. Got to meet him at Ludwell. Very cool, dude. Uh, Theresa, did you read the book How the Brits Invented Communism? By Richard Poe. No, I've not read that, but I mean I can read the Rabbis themselves. I could read mos Assess himself. Mosesess is the father of utopian socialism and he's proud of it. So I'm not sure how that could be the case. Let's see making sure I didn't miss super jets, because I people get really mad if you miss a super chet, if you get if you missed a super chat, they assume that it's part of a conspiracy. And you're either you know, the Masade is calling and telling me that not to anwer that super chat, or it's a conspiracy to steal two dollars from these these two dollars superjetters. So not stealing your two dollars and there's no conspiracy. All right, I gotta go be on a podcast. Thank you guys so much. David murdock Art says for twenty dollars Saturday, my son and I were baptizing the Orthodox Church. Uh, we receive Comedian. You were a huge part of this big part of the simples on this path. Thank you so much.
Speaker 14: Thank you dude.
Speaker 4: Shout out to David murdock Art many years to you. Welcome to the Orthodox Church. Caleb malt be ten dollars. Can you speak about infallibility of the church. I'm struggling with how the Forerunner called out the Old Testament Church. The Old Testament Church was pre Pentecost. Pentecost is the empowering of the Church by the Holy Spirit, and Jesus specifically said that through the Holy Spirit at Pentecosts, he would lead and guide the Church into all truths. Therefore the gates of Hell cannot prevail against it. That was not said to the political nation state of Israel. In the Old Testament. The church is a theandric institution. That means it is like it is the body of the God Man. It is not a political institution. You notice the entities that lose the true theology, like the papacy, they immediately become, like the Old Testament Israel, a political focused entity. Not that politics doesn't matter, it's just not the priority. In hagi Won, remember, guys, we already have all this message even in the Old Testament. Hagi Won is about the Israelites putting politics first. They put politics and economics first to the detriment of God's house, and God says, your money is devalued. It doesn't work. Your houses are falling apart. Why because you're not putting the worship of God first. Your your priorities are out of whack. Can you give me books they're appreciated. I mean, when you start to read the Church Fathers, you're going to notice that you know, they say the council, and I see it cannot err. When you understand that the Bible itself was put together by the decision of the Church, then it doesn't make any sense to believe in the infallibility the Bible and then deny infallibility to the people that decide what goes into the Bible. It just doesn't make any sense Meomir Dajanovich, what is your learning methodology? How do you learn from books? Well, I mean people don't have to use my strategy, butte as you guys know, I summarize what's on each page that's a relevant page, not every page with the sticky notes. The sticky notes are not color coded, they're literally just ways to summarize and take notes on the most important pages in quotes. So that's the method that works for me. And I think when you involve the body and tactile stuff in this and not just say hearing in an audio but which again it works, but when you're actually taking it in visually and you're involving yourself in making the notes. All those uneducated people that were making fun of me on Twitter because I write in the books, yeah, but I remember it. So that's why I'm actually educated and you're not. I'm not bragging say like you can. You can laugh at it all you want, but like, do you want to be educated or do you want to be an uneducated internet dork? It's your choice. Jimmy, five dollars, Cana Knite, Phoenician Zosha tribe, the Cabala level thirty four serpent Seeds started with Caine Nimrod. Thank you for the five dollars, Jimmy. However, this sounds very skitzo, so I don't know what any of that means, but I probably do not agree. Groove months or ten dollars. Thank you for analysis of changing images of Man. You're killing it. Yeah, this is a very important book. Hopefully guys understand that this is a massive piece of information that vindicates us, not just on the level of social engineering and the long term technocratic plans, it actually vindicates me also in paradigm level worldview warfare. This whole chapter that I just completed, let's see what cheperd this is the feasibility of an evolutionary image of Man. This is a chapter six. This chapter six, This is actually about paradigm's worldview warfare.
Speaker 10: And.
Speaker 4: Thomas Kuhn's is changing structure scientific revolutions. So the structure of scientific revolutions is about how paradigms change. And so Sri and Tavistock and all these entities they're studying Thomas Kuhn to figure out not just do we have paradigms, but how do we have paradigm warfare, and how do we weaponize paradigms presuppositions and to give Man a new worldview, Daven say, one of the key things that we'll do when we give Man his new worldview for the technocratic era is we'll use far Eastern philosophy that's not concerned with being consistent and logical and all this. We're going to teach Man that he's just merely a part of nature. He's part of the evolutionary flux, and he needs to be humbled from thinking that he has a divine status made the image of God and head. This even says we'll promote pantheistic universalist ideas. This is pages now. A bunch of people downloaded this book afterwards, which is great. So now you can go see for yourself all the stuff that I say is true. By the way, I didn't even realize until I got to page one forty six it quotes quickly. Amazing, it is quoting Fabian socialist Arnold Toynbee and Carol Quiggly right there. It's actually not citing, by the way, Tragy and Hope. It's citing quickly. Is one of Y's other key texts. Uh, what's it called? Evolution of Civilizations? That's it, which, by the way, we'll get to in the future. We haven't even got to that book yet. But k Bob the Great five Dollars. He says, can you explain the confusion between the early understanding of bishops and presbyters. It's not clearing the New Testament. Well, this is just west Huff's misunderstanding of word concept fallacies. Right, So the assumption is just that, oh, well, we only look at the Greek words. This is very common amongst Protestants. You get this for example in James White does this too, where it's like all I gotta do to note the theology New Testament is go to my Greek fayars lexicon, I look up the word, and that tells me the meaning of the word. There you go, Orthodoxy refuted. What's funny is if you look at west Huff's recent post, it's like verging into Mormon level stuff of the apostasy began in the first century. So if you want to say that the first century church because it starts to say that a bishop is above a presbyter due to the episcopate, then you're already in idiot land, because now the church is apostate in the first century. But aside from that, in Acts one, it says when they replace Judas, let another take his office the word there is episcopacy, that's apostolic succession. And none of the Presbyterians believe that there are any successors to the apostles. And yet in First Timothy and two Timothy Paul says, I laid hands on you, Timothy, I passed on the Holy Spirit gift to you. Don't you lay hands on anybody hastily. There is also an Orthodox book that is good on this It was almost sold out, is it Rogers? I think, Father Rogers. Now, last time I looked on Amazon, it was almost sold out. This is it, Father Gregory Rogers turns out, Oh, it's actually just a pdf. Yeah, you can get this at the Ancient Faith Store. I think it's also available perhaps on Amazon. But this is another good easy read on appstolic succession. Right here is real Schiitzo five dollars. On the last episode of the euro Uropa documentary. The sources are listed. Some of them are already ones you mentioned, like Rum and Jerusalem. You should watch the last episode compared to your list. Okay, Well, I actually reached out to Keith Woods too, by the way, to see if he wanted to do a discussion of this, and he used to follow me. I don't know. Maybe he got mad at me by something. I don't know. But it's his substack which has the maybe you have to subscribe to it, I don't know, but it has the articles arguing about the questionable sources. Candlejack two dollars, well Esoteric Hollywood be an audiobook. Maybe maybe I got to I'm so busy all the time. I don't know, maybe I could pay somebody with a with a nice sexy voice to do it. Although I mean, let's be honest, who's going to have a hotter sexual voice than me? Probably nobody. But what if I read the whole book in Nick Cage voice, or what if I read the whole book in Nicholas Cage voice as Turner Hollywood page one by Jay Donner, Or if I read it all in John Hagey voice Turner Hollywood page one. Israel is the god Blood, Israel is not a bad place. Israel is the future. Blood Moons are the apocalypse, blood moon pie. How's that? Read it in John hagy the whole thing? John? Hey you boys, uh now, there's a lot more that could be said on appsocks. By the way, I'm just giving you a couple of quick references for you. Put eight zen packs in and read us with Turk Hollywood. Yes, definitely, as I as I throw up from too much nicotine. All right, I gotta go be on a podcast or a show whatever. Thank you guys so much A lot of fun. Wait, I'm sorry. Pays and billed five dollars? Is the trivium?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 4: Yes it is? Why are free Masons obsessed with it. Well, just because Freemasons are obsessed with classical education doesn't make classical education good at false or bad. I mean, ancient Pagans did classical education, and Basil says you should be classically educated. Yeah, I read Saint Basil's letter on the education of young men. I think it's called Brandon bragfi dollars. Can I ask your opinion if having boomer slaves is okay? Yes, we should all have boomer slaves. How's that, Brandon? That's a joke. By the way, that's my Ty Lopez video. I actually forgot about that. Ty love his video. FK button five dollars fine four will do fine four? Oh, just do four zen packs. And by the way, guys, if you want to support me, you can do so also through the bitcoin wallet right here. That's my bitcoin wallet. You can support there if you would like to support me in our preferred currency. But a lot of fun. Thank you guys so much, and be sure to hit like and share and guys another reminders, the clips channels are killing it, bro This is like massive exponential growth. I want to encourage you guys, dire Central, dire Vault or productions. I mean, so many clip channels are killing it. Kyle started this off with dire Clips. I encourage you guys to make clip videos and you're welcome to do it on YouTube. YouTube has a degree of clipping growth that definitely works. But more clips on TikTok, more clips on Instagram and Twitter, I think will be key because a lot of people are clipping and it's doing well. It's killing it on YouTube, it's doing pretty good on Instagram and TikTok. But be sure and clip and put them on you You don't have to create just a profile of me like. You can do that and you can also clip it on your own profiles if you want. I don't care and like so when dire Central, for example, puts up a clip, if you want to take that video and put it on your Twitter, go for it. I mean, this is what the way that Tate blew up was that Tate got all the people that like his content to just do the clipping. So if you want to have exponential growth, guys, and it's working, and that's the thing that will get the attention of the other people. So, for example, I've talked to the Patrick Bette, David Scheduler, people probably ten times, and they're pretty candid. I'm not mad about it. They're pretty candid. They're like, look, you know, you got any get you need to get to about you know, two hundred and fifty thousand before on Twitter for example, before we look at the numbers, right, So the clips channels help that growth and that explosive stuff, and the more that it gets put out there, the better we do. So I want to try to focus on that kind of stuff in the next year, and guys, you can monetize those. I think dire Central's already monetized, right, So dire Central's monetized. The other ones monetized. Kyle monetized our clips two years ago. So have at it. Have fun. There's tons and tons of goofy, funny clips that you guys can share. People are creating memes out of the stuff. I said, like some of these have gone viral, like the one where this one viral a long time it's one of the first ones to go viral long time ago.
Speaker 2: Was like.
Speaker 4: The one where it's me talking over being the meme of the guy trying to hit on the girl, right, Like this kind of stuff. People love this kind of stuff. Let me shure you okay, because if you guys want and it's not just it's this is how people get interested in Orthodoxy, right, They come to watch the Hollywood stuff, they come for debates, and then they get interested in Orthodoxy. So it works. So somebody was like, you don't you don't like memes. No, I like memes, but I'm I mean we need to fight the meme more absolutely? Where was that? Here we go? So this is right here between the created and the uncreated, because he he has God, you know, took on our human nature. Right, have at it, dude, do all kinds of goofy stuff like this if you want. Thank you guys so much. Remember we have a sponsor of the amazing, the one, the only, chalk dot Com. Head on over to chalk dot com and use the promo code jay for is. You already get forty percent off all those great products at chalk dot com J forty J for zero. You can get that performance stack at a significant to discount that right there especially, But all the products at Chalk are excellent. You don't have to buy the whole stack. You can buy individual you know, Oshwaganda, Mental Focus, seven Wonders excellent stuff. My favorite is, of course, the tonkat elite that will boost at sauce runs, proven to do so in the studies that are linked at chalk dot com. And I will see you guys very soon in the next stream. I think, by the way we're gonna do, we're gonna start doing. I think daily streams, we're gonna have it. I'm gonna test out set times. We are resurrecting the discord Q and as because that was so helpful to so many people to convert. So we're gonna resurrect the discord. We're gonna have Q and a's. We're gonna have daily streams. I've got events to go to next week, so that will probably start in two weeks. But you're gonna get more and more and more content. Don't worry, everybody, have a good night.