Speaker 1: So the movie Jaws is being re released into theaters. It's going to happen on August twenty ninth. I think Jaws is the best movie of all time. Like, I absolutely love this movie. I think it's pretty darn near perfection. Obviously, this special effects aren't so great as they were back then, but they also leave it up to your imagination because they don't show the shark for such a long time. But I've been thinking about this, and I love movies, and this is probably my favorite all time movie. And so I was thinking about, like, do I want my kids to go see this with me in the theaters? No, But I'm like, man, this movie scarred me so bad. Like if I'm swimming, Like if I was to go swimming in a like an Olympic sized pool or so, I don't know why I would, but and it was super deep, I would have an irrational fear that there was a shark in that pool.
Speaker 2: Man in a lake and a pond.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you, I can't be in the ocean without thinking that I look like I don't know a pizza roll to a great white shark. Why would you be in an Olympic sized saltwater pool. I'm just saying, there's been times where I've been swimming in a big pool and I was scared. In the pool, you're so vulnerable because you honey.
Speaker 3: Pool ben, I was the saying growing same. If it was deep and I couldn't really see the bottom, I was like, there's.
Speaker 2: A shark in here, right, It's no, but it's a fair.
Speaker 1: It's way more logical that there would be piranha in there over a shark.
Speaker 2: Did you hear how country? I was like, oh, it's a rash No, but it's a fair. You're talking to it. She's crandall pulled you into her world. And then you wanted me to understand what we used to swim in the cement pond out there. It's not even more likely. No, Piranhas are even more rare than sharks. Dufus. Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about what I told my daughter when when we went to Hawaii, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's gosh, two or three years ago now, and.
Speaker 1: I was telling her on the way, I was like, you know, I bought the parachute package for all of us, and she was like, wait what And the whole family was on on the bit but her and this had to scar her. And I was like, yeah, but I didn't go all out. I got myself. I got a silk one. But for you guys, I got deer skin once. And she's like, why does that matter. I was like, well, the sharks are attracted to the deer skin. So if we have to jump out of the plane and you hit the water, detached the parachute, so the sharks will follow it to the bottom of the ocean. And so I probably already have scared her about sharks. But she's fourteen. My middle son is seventeen. Will it scar them forever if they go to a theater and watch Jaws? No, because they've all now they've lived through years and years and years of Shark week And then on top of that, if they went and saw Jaws, they would be like, Okay. So it's the story of a mechanical shark from an amusement park swimming around at the ocean a thousand years ago, and everyone looked weird, like it's out of contact or it's not gonna I mean, the Exorcist used to be scary to people. Now you see it and her head spins around, you start laughing, right, you know, it's just they've seen too much now for that to scare him.
Speaker 2: I think we'll say Jawn's doing well on rotten tomatoes, ninety percent on the tomato meter, two percent behind Paddington to otty good. Is that the one where he goes to prison? Uh? And the second one Maddington goes to prison. He's improved right now, a prison improved. Yeah, that's a lot of alliteration. It reminds me of our introd shark time.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 2: Right now, you're right, right, right, right right, trying to do it one.
Speaker 5: Or came quick quick Evan with ill show you're going whooling it you except with similar sweet pursuing it. Donld out shaw shank through the sewer, kid now with chilling at the eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a gop status, Howard starting to get cratic. Shows that up multiplied like a rabbit.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 2: Then zone out, prink it up, feed the habit. I'm on hang out with the friends, rocking on the radio. My home boys head talking on the radio. It's time to to this wallkid, Oh baby, hey kt Christine up it.
Speaker 7: All up on the ladio.
Speaker 1: Which one was it where Paddington had to turn tricks to make a rent?
Speaker 2: That was the first one. That was the first one. Yes, okay, disgusting bear, but on that sequel? So yep uh. Did you know that it is sleep Awareness Week?
Speaker 7: Everyone?
Speaker 2: I knew because it was in your email earlier. Big deal for me as an ambassador of narcolepsy awareness. I want everyone to know that you're not just tired, you might have narcolepsy. So go get it checked out. Is that why you did the my pillow endorsement? And so I did this the oh wow, I'll wake you up.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the doctor said, here's the cure for pay times sleepiness.
Speaker 6: It's the few. It's family pew. It's the pun. It's the family pew. It's the pew. It's that family pew. It's a peu, it's family pew.
Speaker 7: The pew, it's it's with a family, pulled up and jump.
Speaker 2: You need buzzwords before we can move forward. Christina per Okay, her favorite country's pretty good outside of America, of course, skin Paddington goes to prison. Ben buzzword buzzword sleep awareness dream Top ten dreams Americans say they have buzzword, ben s thanks, what snake dreams, beer long and juicy.
Speaker 1: Paddington goes to prison being naked in a in some sort of crowder in front of people.
Speaker 2: Number ten, Okay, teeth falling out. No, teeth falling out.
Speaker 1: I've wished for that.
Speaker 2: That is correct number. That's number eight, Christina Duck. The past two is for that for my wif to bit and skin. You have three strikes Jesus. Teeth falling out is number two. Number eight Okay, I was gonna say, I's gonna say.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number seven was teeth getting knocked out as in hockey, Let's go stars eight answers on the board four minutes to left in regulation time. Okay, so how does this work? She passed to y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so y'all can you know? Uh so is this is it fears? Because how snake dreams not on there?
Speaker 7: Different? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're you're in your own category.
Speaker 1: One is definitely gonna be flying, okay, flying plane crash flying, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or also the people flying public speaking.
Speaker 1: Wait hold on, no, no, no, no, yeah, okay, yeah, play the man.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't, I didn't off we were talking yea the table talk. Man, if it's gonna be two people, you can table talk. Well, i've given you four strikes. We didn't. Oh yeah, yeah, well then so we got three left. You have two left. He didn't submit an answer.
Speaker 1: No, how about the Cowboys getting to the NFC Championship then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this list sucks? Uh okay? Oh wait, what does the category again? Say it again? This is top ten dreams. People have ten things people dream? Okay, Uh see, I'm combining it with fears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not nightmares, it's just dreams. Okay, but is it? Could it be that you fear of a college test happening and you've forgotten it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, correct? Right there, That is a number six dreamer in school taking a test? Yeah, okay, number six. Think about maybe any mission? Uh you p on yourself. You're saying O mission or okay, externally missions? So you dream of sex not sex? Not on there? But I won't count it. Go ahead, No one's dreaming about sex. Doesn't sound like it. God, America sucks. What about having your friend's wife's teeth removed? That still counts as I have one?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: In the second, getting chased, getting chased? Absolutely up there Number one, Oh, respondence, right there? A dream where you're being chased? What about going to a chase at m I have never never had the one about being chased? Seven either, But I don't remember my dreams, dude, it's pretty rare.
Speaker 1: I do, but it's such a short dream. I get caught immediately, very slow.
Speaker 2: Number two, Well, let's go backwards. Number nine a dream about you killing someone? Oh, my god, fantasy about that. I'm wide awake, I do you never had that? Dream? Are called day thoughts? Yeah, every single day? Number seven A dream where you're dying. Yeah. Number five a dream where you've lost your voice and you're unable to shout for help, Which, to me, that's just sleep paralysis, which I have all the time. Right, there's nothing you can do. But I've tricked myself in a knowing I have it, so it doesn't really affect me in a negative way. How long does it last? I don't know really.
Speaker 1: I think it probably happened super quick, but it seems like a long time. I've had sleep paralysis before, and I'm convinced that's what people think is happening when they're getting alien abducted.
Speaker 2: It's really sleep paralysis. Number four dream you're hanging out with a celebrity all the time.
Speaker 1: You and Christine. I get to do that every day. Yeah, yeah, really sucks.
Speaker 2: Number three you're running late to something important. Yes, always running late to Number two Ben running late something important and being chased. I dream about fall Yes, yeah, dangling. I did get the snake. The snake dream too, Yeah, where the snake is just biting at you and stuff and yeah, sometimes a trip squeeze and is trying to wrap stuff around your neck.
Speaker 1: I had a Luca nightmare the other night. I seriously, I've been remembering my dreams this week. And I woke up and I told my wife we were house sitting for Luca and we failed him.
Speaker 2: It was like a disaster or something. And I'm like, what does that mean. I don't know that Central American uh crew of bandits show up to the house.
Speaker 1: I had a snake dream where I was the wheel on Tommy Lee's boat. Okay, okay, right, you were a snare drum. Yeah, there you have it there? What was number one getting chased? Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle, we have a Wendy Williams controversy, and it is not about the Burp Fart that's coming up next.
Speaker 2: Don't miss it.
Speaker 1: Vole Beat, the greatest of all tours with special guests Hailstone and The Ghost Inside are going to be at the pavilion at Toyota Music Factory on July twenty eighth, and we are hooking you up with tickets.
Speaker 2: How you ask, Well, you better have that iHeart app. It's free. Why wouldn't you have it?
Speaker 1: You can listen to all your favorite iHeart stations, including the Eagle. You can download podcast you can do all that, and you can leave talkback messages. That's a little thirty second message you leave all clicking that little microphone by the play function there. When you're listening to the shows you're streaming, leave a message. The third person that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and the answer to the question what classic movie is coming back to the theaters and Ben was considering taking his kids to go see it.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about this a second ago, so.
Speaker 1: Why should be listening? Gives you a chance to win this stuff. Cowboys are all over the place and free agency. Are they making good moves? We'll break it down in about thirty minutes, but right now it's time for.
Speaker 2: This juicing new moves. Hot got so lived to come.
Speaker 4: Stay on top in the woot shovel.
Speaker 2: WHOA. Wendy Williams is kind of in a weird situation because you know, she's sixty now and we've talked about her before. It's a weird thing to talk about a rock station. But Wendy Williams is famous for a few different reasons. One of those is the burn fart. But she had a show for a long time Daytime TV. I think she was.
Speaker 1: Famous for other reasons before the burn fart, and then that solidified her.
Speaker 2: As a Hall of Famer. She used her platform to do the burn fart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really difficult to if you have that much of a gas build up coming out of both ends. It's like you've maybe by hitting a barbecue buffet or something like. I mean, it's a lot of pressure. She's had a lot of surgery though, and so she's rooted her insides around in weird ways, and so the exhaust exits might have been reconfigured.
Speaker 2: So before we get into the nuts and bolts of the story, I do think we should play what she's now most simps for is the local artist DJ truck Nuts and his song the Burn Park, and it goes like this, we gotta get out of here. I'm going out of the mouth. We're going out the behind DOGU I have that dog behind dogs when they all the time, when the all the time behind She went with the burn Park. It's both those things. Daddy, bet why all the time? He said, hot dogs?
Speaker 7: Daddy that addie.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of gas and pressure on man. That that Addie, that that that that that that the power move like, Noah, what the burn Park behind dog? This is a hot is hot? I apologize, I apologize.
Speaker 1: There's such a class act. Apologize for both the burp and the farts.
Speaker 8: You know, she's in the news because she was at her assisted living facility and she dropped a note out the window that said help Wendy.
Speaker 2: She's sixty now right and back. In twenty twenty two, she was put under this court ordered guardianship Wells Fargo Froze, Oliver Acce or Oliver Assets because they're like, there's some suspicious behavior going on. They gave her an appointed guardian by the name of Sabrina Morrissey. Morrissey says that Wendy is cognitively impaired and permanently disabled. Wendy has denied those claims. Did so as well today when she went on the Breakfast Club and she went on the New York Local New one of the New York Local morning TV stations, because that's.
Speaker 1: How she came up, was in New York morning radio. She was like the gossip queen. Fact was she on.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club at one point? Yeah, like she was.
Speaker 1: I think she was hot ninety seven it and she was one of those I heard the puff dad, you know, one of those people.
Speaker 2: That's how she built her name up. So she says that she passed some competence test with flying colors.
Speaker 1: Today she's gonna start dancing around like Britney, isn't she?
Speaker 2: This is what's going on, is she? But she can't. She's like, I'm at a facility with seventy eighty and ninety year olds and it's a prison, and they give me medication. Don't tell me what it is. But she also that happened to Old Girl in the Penguin. Yeah, yeah, this is kind of what's happening with her.
Speaker 1: It seems like and New York is Gotham, but you know, her team, her whether her team is announced that she's been diagnosed with you know, dementia.
Speaker 2: God, it's sixty, Yeah, that's way too young for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but she.
Speaker 1: Claiming that it's it's her son, who's like, you know, has a what is it that Britney's parents had over her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Whatever conservatorship?
Speaker 5: Where they?
Speaker 1: I thought I saw where she was saying, Oh, no, my son wants access to my money. So he's embellished on what my situation really is and that's made me a prisoner here.
Speaker 2: And I'm not as bad as they say it is, but he just wants my money.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen her say anything about her son, but if you saw that somewhere that's didn't she can be it and that would make sense, why, you know?
Speaker 1: And I think she I thought she married a boy toy too. Did she have a younger?
Speaker 2: What is a toy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just drink me and skin in. Just look at what we're like. Do you like what you see? Boy toy?
Speaker 2: Boy toy? I think it's like a shamla shamala. We're old man toys. Well, no, I don't like the way that sounds I think of it.
Speaker 1: Boy toy is like, Hey, I'm a rich sixty year old and I've found me a thirty year old husband that probably wouldn't be with me if I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: This Ridge gal divorced in twenty twenty. It says from a boy toy, I don't know. I don't have an age on him, Kevin Hunters' name. So there's your Whitney, your Wendy story. Not your Whitney story. That's Whitney. Oh yeah about Britain still new like she's just kind of the note that says help was why this is a big story.
Speaker 1: Brittany was yelling for help. Brittany was like, man, I don't need this. They're taking advantage of me. And dude, if you follow her on social media, you're like, oh, she could use somebody looking after her maybe a little bit. Last night she was throwing her crotch into a fire. I don't know if you saw that.
Speaker 2: You're still falling. Okay, it's still happening.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. It's not I'm watching. I'm like, I'm not even that good.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: What was the name of the gal she hung out with that they called fire Crotch Low hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lindsay Lohan. Yeah, did they hang out together? I don't know. There's I think he's naming off two thousands. You know, pop pop stars.
Speaker 1: They were all famous people that were young when that you know, fame when they were teenagers and they went crazy.
Speaker 2: When tabloids got huge in the two thousands.
Speaker 1: It was the head Lindsay. It was the rapper that your mom loves Pitbull.
Speaker 2: Pitbull had a Lindsay Lohan line, I fire crock.
Speaker 3: The difference between the Britney Spears thing and the Wendy Williams thing is I don't think Britney's going on shows and actually talking like I don't know if I've heard her just say a sentence, Oh that makes sense in a long time. But Wendy, apparently I haven't heard the show that she was just on.
Speaker 2: It's weird. She's got access to go on the most popular radio show in the country, the Breakfast Club and New York News, like your guardian is allowing that. Yeah, so it's this is all weird.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Let's get Charlotte Maine, the god on very strange. I want to I want to transition to this story about movies. There's a movie coming out. Well, it's being finalized to come out, and I'm highly interested in it because, first of all, it's getting a lot of talk right now because it's seeing as maybe Adrian Brodie's next big move after The Brutalist and he just won Best Actor for the second time. But Leonardo DiCaprio would be the supposed star of a biopic or biopic of Evil Canevil. Oh, because that sounds pretty fun. All right, Ben, I'm in I'm so interested in this, he thought, Sophia Ergotto.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was thinking Evil can Evel? Great, Okay, who would Adrian Brodie playing the Evil Robbie story? Who is Who's you have Robbie and you have the motorcycle? Who else? I think?
Speaker 1: I'm sure Evil can Eevel has a manager that abused him.
Speaker 2: I did some reading on it and it is the role of Shelley Saltman. Oh yeah, And when I read all of this, I was blown away because this is late seventies crap. I didn't know anything about. It's awesome. So Shelley Saltman is kind of a Colonel Tom Parker type, you know, big promoter guy. We'll get you down here to the snake river can and you'll jump over it. Put a book out, We'll record you. All that stuff gets a footage. So after this, this book was published, which made Evil can Evel look bad and damaged his reputation a little bit. He seemed like a real squared away guy. Evil can Evel walked onto the twenty century Fox Studios because at the time, Shelley Saltman was the president of Fox Sports. In the late seventies, Fox Sports existed, one of Evil Canieviel's friends grabs Shelley Saltman and holds him back. Evil Canievel attacks him with an aluminum bat, yelling I'm gonna kill you now. As this is going on, and Evil Cannevel hits him in the head multiple times. Who with an aluminum bat. Shelley Saltman's trying to block it right and his wrist is shattered, broke his arm multiple times, then falls to the ground passes out. So this news breaks on TV. Shelley Saltman's mom is watching on TV. Hearing this news, she has a heart attack and dies. Evil Canevel had to do six months in work furlough for his assaults. Six months of not jumping over crap.
Speaker 7: How old.
Speaker 2: Was he about that time? Late seventies? Oh wow?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, and the late you're saying it happened in the late seventies.
Speaker 2: Yes, so he was probably in his forties. Okay we have been forties then, okay, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: It was that was crazy for a stunt man like that to be so wildly popular.
Speaker 2: Wow, like he was super. I had an evil can eevral bike.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was a white bike with a little fake plastic gas tank on it so it looked like a motorcycle.
Speaker 2: He settled it around.
Speaker 1: His things would be like TV specials. Yeah, I'm sure. I bet he got his TV start on Wide World of Sports.
Speaker 2: I bet. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like the Flying We Linda is the same type thing. Yeah, they're going to walk across his tightrope, Christine. I growing up, the Robbie canievel special was a big deal. Really, the thirteen year old is.
Speaker 2: That Robbie Canel's gonna jump over something. Here's a one hour special on Fox. And at the fifty eight minute mark of that special, he jumps over something and falls and it's not.
Speaker 1: Man, that's like le Bron James to BRONI though, no, I know, I got to experience evil Knievral you got Robbie.
Speaker 2: I'm not no, I'm not fighting. It's well, guys, you guys watched the G League game. Our evil Knieval was Andy Samdberg. So that's right, Yeah, kind of better exactly. So would you he got the Shelley saltmon in the situation? Who Adrian Brody is in line to play? Got thirteen million dollars of damages for that? So would you let an old stunt devil come up and beat the crap out of you with the bat for thirteen million.
Speaker 1: Dollars twice in the head, three or four times in the forum? Thirteen million dollars in the late seventies?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Right now, Wow, this this movie would be better if it was a comedy and it was Will Ferrell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree, but I guess they Yeah, So Leo DiCaprio is going to get into actor mode to play evil and evil. It could be good. I don't know to be good. I won't be here till like twenty thirty one or whatever. Hey, Leo doesn't miss what does he missed on? Well that's a good question. What's he been in lately? Exactly? That's why he don't shoot, you don't miss. Yeah, all right, there you have it. There's the Hollywood coming up next. And around the sports.
Speaker 1: Skin got to witness a Mavericks win in person, and the Cowboys are being active in free agency. Imagine that that's all coming your way next.
Speaker 2: All right, this segment is brought to you by the greatness of Hurtado Barbecue.
Speaker 1: Some of the best barbecue could ever have in your entire life. Our buddy, Brandon Hurtato. They have locations in Mansfield, Arlington, and Fort Worth, two locations at Globelife Field, and then now they have one in Dallas, So if you're in the two one four nine seven two you can enjoy her Tato Barbecue. Arguably the best barbecue in the history of barbecue, and it is at the Dallas Farmers Market. Brandon Hurtado's family recipes. They're spit on Mexicue. It is amazing. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 7: Din and Skinned listeners, here comes kt fun tweets were the round the sports.
Speaker 1: Now let's go around the sports. Kt fu queints has all the sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, the MAVs played last night. We'll get the cowboy stuff in a second Mass played last night in San Antonio and they won. They ran out there a few guys and they went out and fought hard, got the dub. It's a good job Maps.
Speaker 1: I felt pretty confident they would split in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Yeah you called that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just San Antonio is in a weird place. Mavericks were obviously in a weird place. And man, uh Clay Thompson was elated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like he was elated.
Speaker 1: So we did we did the TV interview with Kessler Edwards because he had a career.
Speaker 2: High in points and rebounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so Clay was doing the radio interview here on the Eagle with Chuck and DeMars. And because the way s Antonio sat up usually that's like in the back. He was at the scores table and you know, had the headset on and he was actually sitting in a chair, and so I just I was done. So I just kind of stood there and watched him. And when he finished the radio interview, he took his head set, jumped up and pumped both fists. It's like they lost five in a row. Man, I guys don't want to wear that. I was hoping for a loss. I want them to lose every game, but you can. It's impossible not to respect the hell out of that Watching that game, it's like a win win either way because I want them to get the best.
Speaker 2: Draft position they can, so I want them to lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how can you not cheer for those guys, like somehow they are so resilient and they compete their asses off, and this idea of tanking, it has nothing to do with players. It's a fantasy land. It's a video game. The coaches are playing for new contracts, the players are playing for contracts. They're competitors. They get out there on the floor, they don't want anybody to beat them. And they've lost now several games in a row. So that was impressive. Man, it was I want the best draft position possible. But dude, I was excited for the MAVs and excited for some of those dudes who really stepped up. And Klay Thompson was talking about, Man, I'm staying in Dallas. I've got a couple more years of my deal, and I still am dreaming about you know us I count I'm paraphrasing, Yeah, I have the quote here.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Uh. The injuries have been awful, but I still have our team. I still believe in this franchise. I'm here for two more seasons after this, so I'd love to help them return to glory that they, you know, were brought to in twenty eleven. And like hearing it someone say something nice about the Dallas Mavericks pretty refreshing because you're hearing much. That's the same article where he was talking about Kyrie coming back? Is that the one in the Athletic? I'm not sure, man, I know he did, like the big interview like around the Locker two or whatever.
Speaker 1: Christian Clark wrote a thing for The Athletic about Clay relating to Kyrie situation because he went through it. Yeah, and you know, and I saw that quote in that and that piece. But I if you the thing that's tough for me is like, like I would be all on board with them losing the remainder of their games and getting like the tenth or ninth to pick or whatever. I'd be happy with that scenario because the alternative is, you know, I mean, they don't have Kyrie, so they're not going to go on a championship run.
Speaker 2: They're just not right.
Speaker 1: And the one thing I would say is that if I thought there was a chance that Anthony Davis was coming back this year, I would say go for it, because if you have Gafford Lively, Anthony Davis, Washington and all those guys, you could you could win some like you could get to the playoffs and maybe even win a series.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: But if you're not gonna have any of those other guys back, you're just probably gonna lose the opening game of the play in. You'll be the tenth seed on the road, probably at Sacramento. And even if this group of guys hangs together, keep in mind, Kesler Edwards has five games left, that's it. Brandon Williams I think has ten, but I'm not one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 2: He's got to be healthy too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Ky Jones, I think they're just hanging on to right now. I saw him running yesterday, right, So if they don't play him, they get to retain him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's it's when you're on two way contracts, you have a certain number I think you can play fifty games, and it's and it's actually it's games that you're like you don't necessarily have to play, but you're suited up and eligible to play right right, and so he's Kessler only has five left.
Speaker 2: Brandon Williams I think they has ten.
Speaker 1: And then Ky Jones was like pro rated because of the so he had eleven games total. I think yeah, And I think they have seventeen left. Eight down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Boy, this is just I just want to hit the reset button and move forward to next year. There's been so much heartbreak and heartache, and I mean it's just like this is the lost season and so I don't know of getting to the playoffs and then getting hammered is going to be good. But I respect the hell out of the guys for fighting and competing. I respect the coaches, the players, everybody and everybody who is an employee a part of the mass franchise. I get it, man, keep fighting your asses off and compete. Waiting for me just fanboy, I'm like, all right, you have your draft pick this year, you have your draft pick next year.
Speaker 2: And then you don't have them.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, God, this is gonna this is just really, you know, the trade has expedited the window so much to where it was like, all right, I think we can be good with Luca for ten to twelve years. I could be wrong on that, but if you make this trade, you can be really good for two or three years. And now losing Kyrie, it's like, okay, so now you have a year and a half when no, and so I'm just like, man, I just want as many young assets as possible. And it's just has just been a really really trying It's just like I don't think I can't remember the last time I was sports depressed. I think that I'm sports depressed. So a win absolutely helps in a lot of ways. It's it's really good for everything. But I'm just hoping for the best possible draft. Sure Cowboys fan, though it's hard to be depressed.
Speaker 2: And your Cowboys fan who had the second most for the Cowboys last year, and that's correct five and a half sacks, second most. He signed with the Giants today three at twenty. Micah retweeted it with like aw man type thing. He didn't have, like a dove buddy. He was gonna hope, but he'd come back, play little defensivevan play little defense, tackle, little both. So he's gone, but you know whatever, the Cowboys just signed Let's see here, what did they do? They signed a guy named Peyton Turner. He was a first runner in twenty twenty one for one year at three million dollars. Is he a cornerback? No, he's a defensive end. He's a pass rusher, and he's not very good. They don't have any cornerbacks. They don't have any corners. But we wouldn't need that position, you know, I don't need that position anymore.
Speaker 1: A lot of changes in the league. Yeah, play like eleven linebackers.
Speaker 2: You need that one. Actually, it's it's true, you would need it. Let's see two sacks last year for Peyton Turner. Again, not very good, but three million one year. Who cares? Did Mazzie Smith have two sacks last year? I don't know, man, I had it pulled up a minute ago. But he's Christina know the He's not even in the game on third down most times, so you know.
Speaker 1: He claps the pocket and get a couple of sacks. Probably not, Christina, Probably not. We're saying that he didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I'm gonna do this one and a half for hey, right, one and a half. This is some fan content. The Rangers are going to be good, though. One sack for Mazzie Okay. He says that's a half a sack. That It's like if two guys get in there and they both touch tips on the one ball. Two guys, one sack. Uh turping back three years at eighteen million, all right, six million a year for a guy they don't use an offense a lot. I don't want to use him on offense. He's he's he's made out of balsa wood. He's like five foot one. I I think he's a great returner, but I get nervous. They sometimes they throw him out there like he's a real receiver and I'm like, he's five to one. What what are you doing? Is your last head coach as an idiot who like to send him down the field like he's mister ran a slant route to him. He took it to the house. Yeah, they never ran another slant route. Oh year, he like what he? Uh? I don't know that was.
Speaker 1: He was the catalyst for really several funny moments this year on NFL broadcast where we sat.
Speaker 2: Down the with uh you know whoever.
Speaker 1: We sat down with the Siriano and he said he's really worried about Dallas' return game. Right, that's what the other coaches, and so we talked to the coach. He's worried about the Cowboys long snapper. They feel like he's really got the ability to put it right in your shot pocket.
Speaker 2: They're not acting like a team whose owners in his early eighties and really wants to win a Super Bowl. But you know, maybe all the teams are spending money right now or Rangers Star Rangers and Stars yep ngers a Dallas Stars. That's what we look forward to. We'll be out an opening day on the twenty seventh. Hope to see everyone out there. Let's go if I can officially say that, but yes, like that's probably happening. It's happening.
Speaker 1: The show will go on now. Okay, thank you, Kevin. That's a good drop.
Speaker 2: Moving forward to coming up next, the only segment of the day that shan't be podcasted, it's the Tame You've got to hear it live.
Speaker 1: The weekly weekday update coming up after that. The Rangers have a hat that's gone viral. All that's coming your way next. Ooh, I got a great idea for dinner tonight. How about Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas. Preston and Plano Parkway. Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen is so good it was named best pizzeria in all of DFW by readers of the Dallas Morning News. They've got Dallas style pizza, they got Chicago, Detroit, Tavern style and New York style pizza, all at Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, located in Plano.
Speaker 2: There's only one location.
Speaker 1: Head to Plano at Preston and Plano Parkway for Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 7: And now it's.
Speaker 2: Time for Basis week Day Day featuring veteran news anchor Katie fun Tweets.
Speaker 4: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 1: Measles up to two twenty three. Now number keeps growing. How many deaths have we had?
Speaker 2: Two? One was a kid, one was a person actually ended up being in New Mexico, on the eastern part of New Mexico around the border. So I was throwing in their five year anniversary of COVID being declared a global pandemic. Up to two twenty three, the numbers increasing by the day. So he just spiked his phone.
Speaker 1: You can't hear that if you're driving around listening, but KT emphatically spiked.
Speaker 2: I think they heard it. Pandemic turner, they heard it, so you know, watch out for the mees you Ji Broni's man. The Rangers are in the news and TMZ has picked up this story. It's it's it's become quite a big thing. MLB and New Era put out these these new hats and the logos are stupid. They're very dumb. Yeah, I agree what New Era is going with. They had this concept. So it's got the team logo of the name what some teams For us, it's Texas, but for instance the Mariners or the Brewers, you know, it's their team name. But on the Rangers it says Texas across and then over that and a little more bold stitch is your traditional logo. Again, I'll use the Brewers as an example. It's the the baseball and the glove. You know, if it's a LA, clearly LA. Well for the Rangers it is the T, so it's Texas. But in the middle of it on the hat, the tea is kind of covering up the X even though the X is on there. And if you just read it, it would say something that I believe I've done the research on this. We can't say it on the air.
Speaker 1: We can because we're an English speaking language station. Now I'm saying that with confidence. I have no idea avoid because they dropped me when I said it. Well, you said it, no, yeah, but you didn't know I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: You said it.
Speaker 2: You said it. You're trying to say it in Spanish.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can say if you can't say in English, you can't just say it in Spanish exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're saying an English word. You're not. You're not saying the Spanish.
Speaker 1: Like when I'm in the Great Britain I talk about their cigarettes, I'll use the F word there, but I won't use it here because we speak a different kind of English here. So if you're saying, if you were on Hispanic radio, you could say it, no, you.
Speaker 2: Can't sell right.
Speaker 1: You can say it on English speaking radio, no, but you wisely didn't just say it word in Great Britain. And I would advise no one to say it. I would advise everyone to not say it.
Speaker 2: For our American audience, though, spell it T E and then it's a T. That's to bring the X it's so that is uh, you know, there's a lot of words for boobs.
Speaker 4: Boobs, juggies, jug warlords, warlords, knockers, knockers, hooters, and.
Speaker 2: But the one that I've always thought we should be able to say, you know, but we're not for whatever reason. It's a strange one. But the rules are rules. Didn't hand book that we're all given training. But you can say too heart ease, teats. Oh yeah, you can say teats, but you can't say the other one.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that's what that was in Spanish. I saw this last night on Twitter and I was like, well, that's close to the T word. I guess that's why people are freaking out.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know either.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was specifically searching for that Latin that word, and I couldn't and it popped up. I was like, I don't want to look at a hat, so I didn't.
Speaker 2: You know. I read. I read the story and then I went and showed it to my wife to say, like, I was like, do you know what this is? I showed her the hat and she goes, oh my god. I started laughing. She's like, because she knew you in offended. No, I should havefitded. But she was like, what are they doing. I was like, well, this is why this is a story. So you know they're calling it Spanish slang vulgarity, although I would call it in locker room talk. For me, those are great word to use. Spend a lot of time in locker rooms. In fact, come out to the parade on Saturday, you know, Saint Patricks Day parade, and I'll tell that word to your face a lot. I love that word. It's one of my favorite words. And we can't say it.
Speaker 1: Yes, he spends a lot of time in Latin American locker rooms.
Speaker 2: I do like Rugie's little brother. Hey, I've never seen it. I didn't say which one. I didn't say which one of Rugy's little brothers. He has a lot of them, he really does. Their old name is Rookie.
Speaker 7: But I like that.
Speaker 2: Evan Grant, you know a guy who's been you know, he's been on the beat for many years. I like that he has to seriously. I assume go to his office the Dallas Morning News. I assume he's out of cubicle and he has the type in the Rangers case, the tea set in the middle of Texas to block out the ex and create an inadvertent visual of a Spanish slang vulgarity for women's breasts. Did you guys see what the astros ended up?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was my favorite. Tell abou dash hose the ass. Wow, I can get behind that. The angels, did you see them? Yes, you're the as I like, let's see the diamondbacks. I believe are Arianna.
Speaker 1: You know this is there's just no hat originality, and they're trying to sell hats to people who already have every hat. Like, how can we do it different? Well, I'll start a company that has them upside down. You're a billionaire. Now, no one ever thought about having the same hat. But I have the lettering upside down. I'll just put an extra letter right in the middle. Oh my god, I have every hat. I have to have that hat.
Speaker 2: This does like the hat version of extra extreme chili lime hot fries. Yeah, just taking it to the next level. What are you doing now? Bake in bit burger pringles or something.
Speaker 3: They have everything bagel pringles that are not great, by the way, pickle pringles.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you guys think a better name for cheeseburger would have been chugger.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I've never spent a single second of time thinking about it until now, and that now it's all I can think about. I watched a movie last night, or a series that I hadn't seen a long time.
Speaker 2: It's called The Black Bird.
Speaker 1: Is that the one where I don't tell me Nicole Kidman's carrying around a bird in a in a cage.
Speaker 2: No, like the kids are blind.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 1: This is a guy and this is really good acting. By the way, it's a true story. It's a guy who goes to prison. He had been it's dark, you know obviously he had been murdering small girls.
Speaker 2: And why were you watching this?
Speaker 1: Because one guy was sent to prison and if he could get him to elicit it, if he could elicited a confession out of the guy or find out where the bodies are buried, he could get out of jail free. And so he had a limited amount of time to go get fined out. He had to befriend the guy in prison get all this information out of him before he got killed in the prison. And Ray Liota, who's in the movie, was having a stroke and in the middle of the stroke, he was at a restaurant and he says, I'd like a churgger, an an appa and a coffee offie.
Speaker 2: He he couldn't, you know, alpack.
Speaker 1: Because he was having a stroke, so he couldn't fixtures. So instead of saying a cup of coffee, it was like an off a coppe eye. And he said a trigger And I was like, you know what, why didn't we call it that to begin with? And I totally dismissed the Great Raleio his acting performance because I got caught up on turger would have been way better than cheeseburger. I guarantee you you will not like what it says about tugger on Urban Dictionary. No, no, really, dude, should I not have said it unless it was in Spanish?
Speaker 2: Dump him? Okay? Three times? Yeah, okay. Here we go suger a burger made with an equal mixture of ground chicken and ground beef. Oh fantastic.
Speaker 7: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't want raw chicken mix it into my burger. Sorry, here's the alternate that here we go one of the many. Here we go a guy I can tell by the way he's saying it, who's a fat f who goes around shaking his massive sweaty ranger hat as he causes an earthquake in the ground. Okay, that visual what.
Speaker 3: Someone says, turger, That's what I'm gonna think of, dude.
Speaker 1: It does not matter what you come up with, just something that's just sort of out of the ordinary, there will be something weird and shocking on Urban Dictionary attached to.
Speaker 2: It, preach massive sweaty ranger hats on. Oh my god, Oh that sugar guy's an important new Southwest Airlines for the first time charging passengers to check bags. This is gonna be happening soon. They're under some pressure from the investment management company. It's called for big changes to their business model because look, if you'll run. US Airlines took in more than five billion dollars in baggage fees last year. So Southwest Airlines, who's been missing out on all that for all these years? Like, yeah, I guess we got to do that.
Speaker 3: Now and then sucks, didn't they just fire or lay off a bunch of people. Yeah, and now they're still doing this too.
Speaker 2: We're seeing companies doing some things now.
Speaker 1: On the On the flight back this morning from San Antonio, I flew Southwest and I was like, number six in line.
Speaker 2: So I was, you know, able to get to the very front. Oh that's awesome. Yeah, and I sat on the front row. We have all the leg room.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: No one sat between me and the other dude, Like I wonderful. I couldn't believe. I was like, so everyone here is passing the best seat in the plane.
Speaker 2: Okay, weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I got all the leg room and no one sitting next to me.
Speaker 2: Were you wearing your bird mask or no? The apocalypse?
Speaker 1: That's a great I should start doing that. No one will sit next to you on a plane. That's a great bit.
Speaker 2: There's a delta. American and United charge thirty five dollars for a single bag. Southwest has not announced what it will be, so maybe they do like fifteen or something, aren't they And aren't they going to have a signed seating too? Yeah? When does that happen?
Speaker 1: I know the bags are coming May twenty eight to get it there, doing it right before Memorial Day, which is a big travel weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. American Airlines, you don't they don't charge. They don't charge. But I have a credit card.
Speaker 1: If you have American Express, yeah, then your bags are covered.
Speaker 2: It's American still while you're crapping the backpacks?
Speaker 7: What I do?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Then and then you immediately get to the hotel and you call down and you ask them if they have an ironing board.
Speaker 2: Good job, Kevin. Usual for a brand new segment premiere. Yeah, it's called it's called Wasted Days. Trust me, all right, We'll trust you. That's coming up next.
Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety one point one the Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us this afternoon. This segment right her is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Solina that Ben and I are partner's in. And we want you to know all about the big Saint Patti's Day Festival at Rollertown this Saturday. It's gonna be awesome. It's the return of the Irish, which is our Irish dry stout. We do port nitro style and it is awesome. One of my favorite beers of the year. Then Saturday Night Petty cash band starting at five thirty, and we're gonna have three food trucks there on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Big doings. We got shot.
Speaker 1: You got to check out the Texas car bombs. But so many great things going on. Make your Saint Patti's Day Party happening at Rollertown this Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be magical. All right, Now it's time for this Wasted Days and Waited Night. All right, new segment, Wasted Days and Wasted Nights. I have some stories about waste. Three stories about waste getting wasted or human waste. Now we'll say that was a callback and really a shout out to my cousins who we used to do, you know, home video, you know recorder thing going on. We'd a sketch comedy show called Wasted Days. Okay, that was a callback. That was a special inside joke for four people from only thought Freddy Fender would thought that cheer every one.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Skin used to have a segment podcast on iHeart about this called Fecal Matters. Is this gonna be better or worse than that?
Speaker 2: I still do it?
Speaker 7: Oh you do?
Speaker 2: I do it with Uh? I do with that guy now that played Erkele.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh jamil Yeah, I do it Jamilah because we're because he had he has a show called Family Matters and he wanted to be a part of it. So now it's fecal matters with Jamil, that dude who played Ark.
Speaker 2: So you are doing like a family matter's show recap companion podcast where you also talk about your latest deuces. Yes, terrible. Would y'all like to start in Florida's to Florida? Yeah? Doctor feels like something we can use forever. I love Florida. Doctor Bowla, he's fifty nine. He has admitted to vandalizing a rival medical practice with urine. So his uh he a little business dispute with another doctor, doctor Dylan Denesh, and doctor Bowla was caught on surveillance camera dowsing his office doors with a foul smelling liquid on two occasions, also known as urine urine.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you guys remember I don't remember where it was, but we had a story before, but it was with actual deuces and bags.
Speaker 2: Do you remember this? Oh? Kids throwing lit bags.
Speaker 1: It was like rival businesses where they caught each other on camera. This might have been in the freak days that we did the story where I think it was rival.
Speaker 2: Might have been doctors. Man, I don't recall, but you know we see stories like this on occasion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we choose to forget them because they're so gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to remember a Pooh war, but you know, this could have became a yurine war. But doctor densh you know, he restrained himself. But I do love that doctors who are seen as the highest of the highest, seven years of college and all that stuff, are doing things that you might see like a college campus. We're just kind of, let's go and do something to the statue at that university, or you know, high school prank wars or whatever. We get doctors doing that now, and I like that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Ben, did he do it like in a testing cup because you said he just poured it on there?
Speaker 2: He didn't actually, just I think he had a bucket, a full bucket, so he's collecting it, eating asparagus and saving it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why anybody would think you could get away with anything in this day and age. There's cameras everywhere, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's true. But he was lit. He might have been hammered too, but I know he was mad at the guy for whatever reason. And uh, you know, all it is though, if you were going to go pour a bucket of urine on any business's doors, this is what it would cost you in Florida. That's all. That's seven thousand dollars fine in twenty hours of community service. You would even go to jail for it. That's not right.
Speaker 1: I have no idea on the scale of punishments. I mean that would deter me from doing it. I wouldn't want to pay seven thousand dollars to pour a bucket of urine on something unless well, I'll just leave it at that. And Lord knows, you don't have twenty hours to be doing community service, right. How do you transport that bucket around too? Are you putting foil on top of it?
Speaker 2: Man? I think in the moment, if you're adrenaline is high enough, you really don't care if it's splashing on you a little bit. It's like you're in it too.
Speaker 1: The there's few things that smell worse in the world than you're in I mean, really, it's just so bad kind of urine you get going on there, no matter what it is, Like if you've had dogs or cats, okay, cat, he is cat urines undefined? Yeah, weapon though, that's all they got. Like, if your dog is paying in the house, it sucks. If your cat's paying in the house, you won't be able to sell your house. Right, Well, I chose to do this segment last, so we were going to run anybody off because these are again waste stories. So closer to dinner time, okay, if you're thinking about it that way, some people are having some really early dinners and that's good.
Speaker 2: You should eat, you know, a way before you go to bed. Old people ate. Like three hours ago. Last week, we had a flight out of Air India. Air India was flying well, flying to Chicago, right, and I'm sorry, they're find from Chicago back to Delhi in India, right, can you start over? Air India is going you know, from Chicago two back back to India. Big a long flight, three hundred pastors on there. I had to make an emergency U turn though, as eight of the plane's twelve toilets became clogged.
Speaker 1: That's a long flight with a bunch of backed up deuce, dude.
Speaker 2: It was a fourteen and a half hour flight and this happened about four and a half hours into it. So do you have to face the question do you just ten more hours to the destination or four and a half hours back to Chicago. That's a nine hour investment.
Speaker 1: That's cashed four and a half hours each way, nine hours in that you'll never get back. I think you power through the deuce and you get there.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 1: If there's let's do the math on this. There's three hundred passengers over fourteen hours. I mean at least one hundred and fifty of them were taken a deuce.
Speaker 2: Hey, and four of the toilets were you know, working for now. You have that for now, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to pee you could at least pee. That's when I would panic. I would have pea panic and be like, we got to turn back immediately.
Speaker 2: Man. You know we saw that panic at a Saint Patty's Day prade. Oh yeah, I learned my lessons. She really did panic. She jumped out of a moving car.
Speaker 3: It really is something like if I'm trapped somewhere, I just out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I have to pee. I respect. It was the worst time ever. I thought you were gonna say, I have to get out. I have to know, I have to go pee.
Speaker 1: If our listeners would like to see Christina jump out of a moving car, come down in Saint Patti's Day parade on Greenville Avenue, we will be there on the ninety seven point one the Eagle Float on Saturday.
Speaker 7: It's true.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to that. The weather is looking very nice.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing a cooler full of a roller town. Please, we're invested in Kat. You were doing the fake announcements from the pilot with that weird accent.
Speaker 2: What was do you want to do more those?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah we have pool there's a female pilot. Oh okay, yeah, poo.
Speaker 1: By the way, what do you bring the beer in plastic baggies? I'm gonna bring it in a cooler. Dude, what do you mean you're gonna toat that cooler around?
Speaker 2: I am you still have one of my coolers, don't you. I don't know. I think it's I think it's actually still at Josie. My wife's furious.
Speaker 1: Is she really it's gonna sue you. Yeah, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have her suit, k T. I have nothing to do with it, so bring on, you know, I don't know if I got it back or it's it. Josie here all tech solution and find out that we need that, We're gonna bring it. I'm bringing roller down in your cooler. Okay, but what if we get Josie to uh go on a vacation far away and then bring us some albums. And we're just spinning albums like Frisbees into the crowd at the Saint Patty's Day Parade.
Speaker 2: I love it good. Yeah. Do we play a lot of outfield on the Eagle? Not really? That was a good joke by Ben. Why did they name their band that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They shagging flies? What do we call it? Yeah, well we're all outfielders.
Speaker 7: Bullpen.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Bring whatever you're bringing, seriously, let me know, because last year it was just panic. You know, you're stealing drinks from everyone, but then you realize what's removing. We really don't have beer, so we had some brave warriors jump off the truck and run into a liquor store. Wait and line, get it, ketch up to the float.
Speaker 1: I'll make sure you need to be prepared. Yeah no, no, no, I'm bringing a huge cooler. I'm bringing Ben's cooler that I never returned to him, and he'll be stocked with a roller town isn't Is this the one year anniversary of the Great Bo Roberts being injured?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 2: Was it at this same parade? Yes? What did he do. Do he jump off a float? He fell down a whale or something. I'm not sure what happened.
Speaker 3: No, he did something simple, like just jumping off the float, like you wouldn't expect it to hurt.
Speaker 1: Him that bad, I thought, if I remember correctly, it was afterwards, and he tried to jump over a little cement ravine. Okay, at his elevated age, like he thought he was a kid in high school that could run and jump over a ravine.
Speaker 2: He's a badass, though, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had double kyrie y. I don't know more in shape than we No, I just I don't doubt that. But I also reasonably know what not to do. Yeah, to hurt myself, right, don't jump on stuff.
Speaker 2: I usually walk beside the truck and you know, just run around and shake hands and take jello shots from all the people up him. I thought Ao pushed him down a flight of stairs because he wanted to show last story.
Speaker 1: And when he handed him a mask with the neuro virus on it, wear this to protect yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh, one should have to deal with the virus. You don't make jokes about it.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 2: R Kelly says he's written twenty five albums since his incarceration. In this second new segment called Wasted Days, it's about.
Speaker 1: Waste Okay, he had to reset that, Yeah, to really underscore the cleverness of the reference.
Speaker 2: So when I he sang a couple of his songs on a podcast called Inmate T with A and P. Yeah. So if you're in a prison, even a big prison like he's in, you do podcasts.
Speaker 1: Sound it's inmates with a lot of testosterone, U P.
Speaker 2: His Inmate T. It's a couple gals who interview inmates. Apparently all right, he says he's written twenty five albums. I'm like, okay, you don't have to manually release them. The record label that you were on or someone you know can release these records. Well, where's he gonna record it? Exactly? There's not a production studio down there too. I think there might be. There might be a podcast studio. I think they could do.
Speaker 1: There's there's been rappers before they've recorded verses from prison over the.
Speaker 2: Phone and they just PUTT or whatever. Yeah. So yeah, he's uh, twenty five albums coming from him. I don't know when he gets out. He's in a thirty year sentence, so he.
Speaker 1: Could his fan base get over his horrible acts to like still support his music.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah, you can get over anything if you try hard enough. That's a good point. That's a good she's marking it a couple of the army hammer stuff though. Yeah, Now is he a twin?
Speaker 1: No, he played a twin, but I wanted that too, because he played the twin in the Facebook movie The Twins. Yeah, twins. I want him to be a twin too. Why because it's just makes it more convenient for me to to deal with him. I'd like to deal with him he's not around. No, I agree with Skin on this. I'm gonna consider them twins from now on. There's a couple other actors I would like to be twins. I'll probably bring that list to the show tomorrow. Five actors I wish they were twins. Okay, what about that whole fantasy of hooking up with twins? I'm like, that's commercials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like what is who is that?
Speaker 1: There's a there's a really funny old Bill Hicks routine about double your pleasure double mcgum. He's like, I'm not fantasizing about gum right now. As those two twins, I'm walking up. They're singing to Double Your Pleasure. Yeah, I mean they're leaning in, and that's the way we wanted to end the show too. Okay, thank you for hanging out with us. I'll never forget the time. KT looked at those twins chewing that gum and he said.
Speaker 2: Burn my tongue on a Texas twinkie.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, damn, Christina's gonna stick around and play music next right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle.
Speaker 6: Here're you going, Well, I gonna get my sack back, dude, God bless Jesus.